Announcements

Forum: Roleplaying (Out-Of-Character/Discussion)

1. Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN

BL hit by DMCA

Recently, BL was hit by several DMCA takedown claims and we were forced to remove links to several cloud and image sites throughout the forum to prevent BL from being taken down.

Now the claims have been closed because we removed the links, but we're now left with many dead or removed links on the site. If you're the owner of a post or thread that has these dead links, send us a private message on how to proceed forward.

Likewise, if you see a post with a missing or broken link to some potentially copyrighted source, send us a private message.

Ultimately we will have a long term solution in place, but for now we can't risk Beast's Lair getting exploded by more claims.

Thread here.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Rules, FAQ, and Punishments - READ BEFORE POSTING

This is a global announcement. It's at the top of every forum. I all-capsed the requirement to read it, in a way which is totally obnoxious for everyone who has done so years back. No-one has an excuse for not having read it.

The Rules and FAQ thread lays out all the expectations we have of you as members of the forum. It's short and pretty clear, and has some helpful little facts in it to make your forum life easier into the bargain. Before you make your first post, read it. Occasionally you might want to read it again, just for safety's sake.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair