PDA

View Full Version : Fanart commission/request thread

Pages : [1] 2 3

Nerroth
September 10th, 2011, 11:47 AM
Hi.

I was asking about this idea elsewhere (http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/1010-A-commission-request-thread-in-the-fanart-board), to see if it was okay to set up; it is, so here we are.

The idea of this thread is to provide an area for people to make requests and commissions for new art; be it for a pre-existing Type-Moon character, one or more of an author's OCs, or some other such.

For those of you who may consider placing a commission, please be clear what kind of art it is you have in mind (black-and-white or colour, character portrait or action scene, rough design sketch or tidied-up model, etc) and what kind of discretion you are willing to provide to the artist (do you have specific requirements for this or that piece, or are more open to what the artist can come up with).

From the artist side of things, clarity would also be welcome. What kind of characters/objects/topics you are willing or able to cover, whether you work in black-and-white or colour, and what have you.

In each case, I would ask for both sides involved to act in good faith, and try to settle matters (particularly financial ones, for paid commissions) early and cleanly. The last thing anyone should want is a breakdown of trust or dispute over money owed on these forums.

So, if you have a piece of art you'd like to commission, or are willing and able to take one on, post away!

Five_X
September 10th, 2011, 12:28 PM
So, I guess I'll be the first do bite:

Can somebody, please, do some Kohaku fanart?

Kotollama
September 10th, 2011, 12:42 PM
So, I guess I'll be the first do bite:

Can somebody, please, do some Kohaku fanart?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-9wih_-S8gVk/TaaiZq3qRXI/AAAAAAAAGSM/bUkoxN5M2ps/s400/BoyHandUp.jpg

HIGH FIVE!
PM me telling EVERYTHING you think/want about it. be really specific and use pictures if you think it's necessary.

lantzblades
September 10th, 2011, 12:42 PM
yea so there's my OC's i'd like an artist to take a crack at. particularly Kotonoha if she's up to it.

Kotollama
September 10th, 2011, 12:44 PM
yea so there's my OC's i'd like an artist to take a crack at. particularly Kotonoha if she's up to it.

If she don't take it...

http://www.teacherspocketbooks.co.uk/images/teachers/cartoons/BoyHandUp-Hi.jpg

I'm up to; just PM me and tell me some stories.

Kotonoha
September 10th, 2011, 01:04 PM
Uh, I can draw stuff I guess.

I work in digital + colour, mostly draw female characters, not so good at action or really elaborate poses. And I refuse to take money ("what if they don't like it?!" is nerve-wracking enough when I'm not taking your money). So yeah.

lantzblades
September 10th, 2011, 01:06 PM
I'm up to; just PM me and tell me some stories.

I see, well just so everyone understands my position i'm fully willing to pay money for the arts I request. (as long as paypal works because I used prepaid cards for funds.)

lantzblades
September 10th, 2011, 01:11 PM
Uh, I can draw stuff I guess.

I work in digital + colour, mostly draw female characters, not so good at action or really elaborate poses. And I refuse to take money. So yeah.

well just so you know Koto i'm not asking for action poses (I love the humour and life your arts have already) mainly standing shots or a bit of interaction (like hugs or other cute stuff) that sound cool?

Kotonoha
September 10th, 2011, 01:15 PM
I still need to draw that one you asked for before, right >_>

lantzblades
September 10th, 2011, 01:19 PM
I still need to draw that one you asked for before, right >_>

well yes i suppose if you want. but you don't have if you don't want. do you want more detail about the picture?

Tusia
September 10th, 2011, 02:10 PM
It sounds funny :3

If I may request something - it would be Caanan and Zero Saber...
Where Saber is trying to shoot (miserably) and Caanan have mixed feelings about Excaliburn colors (aka funny face)

lantzblades
September 10th, 2011, 02:36 PM
hmmmm. norris you're a satsuki fan right? are you any good at action?

Kotollama
September 10th, 2011, 02:46 PM
hmmmm. norris you're a satsuki fan right? are you any good at action?

PM with more details please.

I3uster
September 10th, 2011, 02:52 PM
kay, I have a rather complicated request, so I'd be fine with paying whoever takes it up (I don't know an acceptable price, but I think 15-20€ should be fine for one piece, but we can negotiate. Payment would come over PayPal).
It's primary use is to drive me to write an idea I had some time ago, so here it comes (some reference pictures included). More details if someone accepts it.
Rin and Satsujinki standing back to back a little like in this picture:
http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/2640/56701528.jpg
Satsujinkis eyes are fully bandaged. Use white bandages, not the red ones please. He'd hold his knife just like in the picture and his back would be pressed against Rins. His outfit would be complicated though. A black jacket, no zippers, one white cross on the end of each sleeve. The jacket would be open, underneath a white shirt or whatever looks good, up to you. Black pants or Jeans, although I am not sure if jeans would fit with the rest of the outfit. Shoes are up to you. The idea was that he would basically wear some protective clothing provided by the church, so if you have another idea that gives off that vibe without making him look full Archer-levels of over the top then it would be appreciated. Let his facial expression be "serious business".
Rin would stand with her back pressed against Satsujinkis, and you may call me Captain Obvious from this point onwards. She would hold her right hand close to her face just like you think it would look good, holding Jewels between her knuckles. On her hand would be a command seal looking just like her current one with a minor edit.
http://img37.picoodle.com/img/img37/3/9/27/f_Rinsdesignm_42c12a7.jpg
This is how her current one looks. I want the line to be looking like Shikis knife (a little resemblance of shape, no details, althoug details would be impossible to draw on there anyway), facing down on the circles. Her outfit would be either the coat outfit of the beginning of F/SN or her standard outfit. Give her a little smirk of confidence as expression

Tusia
September 10th, 2011, 02:59 PM
kay, I have a rather complicated request, so I'd be fine with paying whoever takes it up (I don't know an acceptable price, but I think 15-20€ should be fine for one piece, but we can negotiate. Payment would come over PayPal).
It's primary use is to drive me to write an idea I had some time ago, so here it comes (some reference pictures included). More details if someone accepts it.
Rin and Satsujinki standing back to back a little like in this picture:
http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/2640/56701528.jpg
Satsujinkis eyes are fully bandaged. Use white bandages, not the red ones please. He'd hold his knife just like in the picture and his back would be pressed against Rins. His outfit would be complicated though. A black jacket, no zippers, one white cross on the end of each sleeve. The jacket would be open, underneath a white shirt or whatever looks good, up to you. Black pants or Jeans, although I am not sure if jeans would fit with the rest of the outfit. Shoes are up to you. The idea was that he would basically wear some protective clothing provided by the church, so if you have another idea that gives off that vibe without making him look full Archer-levels of over the top then it would be appreciated. Let his facial expression be "serious business".
Rin would stand with her back pressed against Satsujinkis, and you may call me Captain Obvious from this point onwards. She would hold her right hand close to her face just like you think it would look good, holding Jewels between her knuckles. On her hand would be a command seal looking just like her current one with a minor edit.
http://img37.picoodle.com/img/img37/3/9/27/f_Rinsdesignm_42c12a7.jpg
This is how her current one looks. I want the line to be looking like Shikis knife (a little resemblance of shape, no details, althoug details would be impossible to draw on there anyway), facing down on the circles. Her outfit would be either the coat outfit of the beginning of F/SN or her standard outfit. Give her a little smirk of confidence as expression

I'd may take this one, I don't wanna money for it
"I'll PM ya

lantzblades
September 10th, 2011, 03:02 PM
PM with more details please.

will do

I3uster
September 10th, 2011, 03:09 PM
I'd may take this one, I don't wanna money for it
"I'll PM ya
Thanks very much! I appreciate it.
I wrote you back.

Kotollama
September 10th, 2011, 03:36 PM
Sorry blades, i'm too weak to work on your request.

Sherrinford
September 10th, 2011, 03:38 PM
"Your ability to conceptualize the basic lantz's request is still weak!"

(sorry everyone, I couldn't resist)

Lianru
September 10th, 2011, 03:46 PM
S'OK. But shouldn't you have added "framework of" after "basic"?

Sherrinford
September 10th, 2011, 03:48 PM
^ yeah, dunno why I neglected that. It seemed a good way to put the joke. :p

*shrugs*

Kotollama
September 10th, 2011, 03:53 PM
blade is a troll master.
he said such WEIRD things... XD
even clown song didn't mindfucked me so much as his request.

lantzblades
September 10th, 2011, 04:37 PM
I still don't get what so hard about a fight scene.

and i'm not trolling damn it.

Kotollama
September 10th, 2011, 05:31 PM

Ok, i'm sorry for getting wrong ideas.
but i can't accept your comission =/

Sherrinford
September 10th, 2011, 05:56 PM
Ok, i'm sorry for getting wrong ideas.

lantz, what kind of lovecraftian nightmare you suggested, if even Kotonorris has to decline it?!

lantzblades
September 10th, 2011, 05:59 PM
lantz, what kind of lovecraftian nightmare you suggested, if even Kotonorris has to decline it?!

it's just a simple fight scene with Satsuki and my oc, they are fighting with swords. it's not a complex scene, it doesn't have an ass ton of elements to it or anything.

lantzblades
September 11th, 2011, 06:28 PM
ok well how about something simplier. some of my oc's in standing shots and so on? (i'm speaking to anyone willing) as I had an idea for an info page for swords and sorcery (my fanfic) given the large number of characters

Elf
September 11th, 2011, 06:38 PM

Anatomy, poses, angles, perspectives.

I'm not an artist, but I am friends with quite a few (Roadbuster does more than dabble in this area himself) and they will flat out tell you that drawing a portrait picture is a thousand times easier than drawing an action shot. Seriously.

And I've shelled up quite a bit of cash for artwork of my characters. If I added up everything it would probably be over 300 dollars. Then again, I love design work even though my drawing style is terrible and non existent.

Also, speaking of action shots:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a198/UmbraElf/Forest02.jpg

(This was done by my dear Roadbuster.)

Tobias
September 11th, 2011, 06:45 PM
Your up on me elf, I think I am about at 120 or so once all is said and done.

Hey, I got an idea, what about one with just saber, rin, and sakura all walking along somewhere? In canon they actually get along but you don't see that in fan art much.

lantzblades
September 11th, 2011, 06:49 PM
my objection wasn't about that, it was about the manner in which it was rejected elf. I am aware that static shots are easier then action shots

Elf
September 11th, 2011, 06:54 PM
my objection wasn't about that, it was about the manner in which it was rejected elf. I am aware that static shots are easier then action shots

Well, another thing is you have to remember that a lot of BLers first language isn't English. He probably wasn't as harsh as he probably sounded.

lantzblades
September 11th, 2011, 06:57 PM
Well, another thing is you have to remember that a lot of BLers first language isn't English. He probably wasn't as harsh as he probably sounded.

unless it was a complete failure in use of terminology i doubt that. but whatever. what's done is done.

Mike1984
September 11th, 2011, 06:57 PM
Hey, I got an idea, what about one with just saber, rin, and sakura all walking along somewhere? In canon they actually get along but you don't see that in fan art much.

Well, you rarely see them together at all, honestly, largely because canonically they're never shown to be (outside of HA). But, yeah, that does seem like a decent idea.

In fact, I'd like to see Sakura and Rin paired together (non-erotically) more often in general. Given their canon relationship, you'd expect a lot of pics with them together, but there are actually very few, at least that don't involve Dark Sakura or sex.

Ruca_Milda
September 11th, 2011, 08:00 PM
Kotonorris, you have any problem with drawing anthropomorphic animals, out of curiosity? Some people find them hard to draw, so I'm just asking before I think of requesting stuff.

eddyak
September 11th, 2011, 08:01 PM
This reminds me of that comic strip thing I tried and failed to start up on the old BL...

Probably because Koto was the only person active who openly drew at the time.

Kotollama
September 11th, 2011, 08:09 PM
Kotonorris, you have any problem with drawing anthropomorphic animals, out of curiosity? Some people find them hard to draw, so I'm just asking before I think of requesting stuff.

Por enquanto evitarei... não sou bom com praticamente nenhum animal.
Eevee doesn't count.

Optimus
September 11th, 2011, 08:15 PM
Someone should draw Sakura in a BRAZILIAN FUNK outfit for the lols.

Ruca_Milda
September 11th, 2011, 08:18 PM

QUEIMEM A BRUXA

Por enquanto evitarei... não sou bom com praticamente nenhum animal.
Eevee doesn't count.

Ah, entendo. Eu tava procurando alguém pra fazer alguns quadros ou coisa do tipo pra um dos meus projetos, mas bleh.

Optimus
September 11th, 2011, 08:22 PM
Nah, just kidding.

Eh, FYI, in Fate/Regalia we're pretty much in need for an artist to do some things (scenarios, characters, battle scenes, etc.) so if someone wants to try out well, we'd need a "test" drawing and negotiate the payment.

Kotollama
September 11th, 2011, 08:23 PM

well, it's not sakura, but you remember that Rin picture in a fanbook wich had sakura cooking a cake and waking up with a social shirt?

well, that picture of Rin is perfect to a FUNKEIRA illustration. =/
the pictures of that book are so forced that they just seems weird.

Tobias
September 15th, 2011, 08:16 AM
what might actually also help is if artists were bored and looking for ideas they might mention it and the things they like to draw, as opposed to people randomly tossing out ideas and hoping one sticks?

Kotollama
September 15th, 2011, 08:49 AM
I'm not bored, but i'm up to take commissions.

Just need to PM me and have patience, as i'm a slowpoke and perfeccionist.

Theocrass
September 15th, 2011, 10:48 AM
Herakles and Lancelot brofisting.

WHO CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN

I3uster
September 15th, 2011, 07:36 PM
This thing should take a backseat to the other requests because it's not that important but if someone wants to pick it up I'll be happy regardless:

Bender from Futurama and Fujino Asagmi dancing the twist, or playing twister.

(You see, it's a joke)

Sherrinford
September 15th, 2011, 07:51 PM
Uuuuhh... I can totally see Kotonorris interested in this... this idea just screams for him...

lantzblades
September 16th, 2011, 05:56 PM
hey norris I have a simple static pic idea for Satsuki again. it needs to be in colour though. think you'd be up to hearing it?

Kotollama
September 16th, 2011, 05:57 PM
hey norris I have a simple static pic idea for Satsuki again. it needs to be in colour though. think you'd be up to hearing it?

I DONT KNOW YOU.
Ok, joking... she's not a PIRATE VAMPIRE NINJA again, right?

This thing should take a backseat to the other requests because it's not that important but if someone wants to pick it up I'll be happy regardless:

Bender from Futurama and Fujino Asagmi dancing the twist, or playing twister.

(You see, it's a joke)

Uuuuhh... I can totally see Kotonorris interested in this... this idea just screams for him...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP4abiHdQpc&amp;feature=player_detailpage" target="_blank">
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP4abiHdQpc&amp;feature=player_detailpage (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP4abiHdQpc&feature=player_detailpage)

Herakles and Lancelot brofisting.

WHO CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN

I have a paper, and special feelings right now.

lantzblades
September 16th, 2011, 06:44 PM
she's not a PIRATE VAMPIRE NINJA again, right?

no she's not. and i now understand the communication error before. I'm used to using credited names to remember the characters in my works, so i'm sorry it confused you before.

it's Satsuki in a gold and blue dress (like her uniform except a fancy dress) with a mantle (it's a loose half cloak) black on the outside, red on the inside. her eyes are a luminescent Crimson and her breasts are a cup size bigger (in referrence to a doujin gag) and she's grining in that half cute half crazy way she has.

that doable?

Kotollama
September 16th, 2011, 06:49 PM
no she's not. and i now understand the communication error before. I'm used to using credited names to remember the characters in my works, so i'm sorry it confused you before.

it's Satsuki in a gold and blue dress (like her uniform except a fancy dress) with a mantle (it's a loose half cloak) black on the outside, red on the inside. her eyes are a luminescent Crimson and her breasts are a cup size bigger (in referrence to a doujin gag) and she's grining in that half cute half crazy way she has.

that doable?

i would be glad if you send me reference pictures for the details/pieces of the clothes.
i'm not good at creating clothes.

lantzblades
September 16th, 2011, 07:01 PM
http://www.fashion-era.com/Coats_history/cloak_costume_history_1.htm

the mantle, there should be enough images there to do well enough to draw it.

[/URL][URL]http://www.google.ca/search?q=formal+dress+images&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=XNi&rlz=1R1GGHP_en___CA442&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=89RzTvqEL6PZiAL0uYm0Ag&ved=0CCsQsAQ (http://www.google.ca/search?q=cocktail+dress+images&btnG=Search&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=g02&rlz=1R1GGHP_en___CA442&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=bdRzTvryJqbQiAKbocmzAg&ved=0CC8QsAQ)

there's images there of the type of dress i'm thinking of

lantzblades
September 16th, 2011, 07:27 PM
is that good enough norris or should i get other examples?

I3uster
October 2nd, 2011, 08:20 AM
I need someone adept in the high art of MS Paint for the following:
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/8126/1291433208838.gif

This is the "that feel" face, originating on Krautchan, a German imageboard, it has since spread to English-speaking imageboards as well.

I need two edits:
First, the face with Illya-like hair and clothing (obviously only to the shoulders, there is no body for this image macro)
And one with Iri.

Why do I need them? To show people that I know "that Irisfeel" or "that Illyasfeel". Rest assured that your creation will eventually circle the net.

Sherrinford
October 2nd, 2011, 08:31 AM
"Operation: Meme"?

I3uster
October 2nd, 2011, 08:51 AM
I would make them myself, but I am even incapable of drawing a cucumber in MS Paint.

deviatesfish
October 2nd, 2011, 09:06 AM
I would make them myself, but I am even incapable of drawing a cucumber in MS Paint.

I cant either. :(

http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af26/thisistootroublesome/cucumber.png

CrimsonMoonMist
October 2nd, 2011, 09:19 AM
I need someone adept in the high art of MS Paint for the following:

This is the "that feel" face, originating on Krautchan, a German imageboard, it has since spread to English-speaking imageboards as well.

I need two edits:
First, the face with Illya-like hair and clothing (obviously only to the shoulders, there is no body for this image macro)
And one with Iri.

Why do I need them? To show people that I know "that Irisfeel" or "that Illyasfeel". Rest assured that your creation will eventually circle the net.
I'm no adept MSPainter or anything, but will this do?
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/9786/illyasfeel.png

I3uster
October 2nd, 2011, 09:19 AM
Oh CMM, you always make my wildest dreams come true.
Can you do Iri too?

CrimsonMoonMist
October 2nd, 2011, 09:28 AM
Oh CMM, you always make my wildest dreams come true.
Can you do Iri too?
Coming right up!
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/5495/irisfeel.png

I3uster
October 2nd, 2011, 09:29 AM
Thank you very much! They look great.

Kotollama
October 2nd, 2011, 10:14 AM
CMM best work is his own current avatar.

Five_X
October 11th, 2011, 06:29 PM
This might be interesting:

I'd like someone to draw Caesar!Saber from my ongoing fanfic, The Manhattan Project II. Since I'm getting PayPal soon enough, I am willing to pay with ze monies.

You know you want ze monies.

Sherrinford
October 11th, 2011, 06:34 PM
*mumbles incoherently at genderbent Julius Caesar*

SeiKeo
October 11th, 2011, 06:35 PM
Oh my yes fund it.

Five_X
October 11th, 2011, 06:35 PM
Hey, at least I did it better than EXTRA.

*Piratits.jpg*

Sherrinford
October 11th, 2011, 06:39 PM
^ you did? What you're making Boobius a pettanko?

/ sarcasm.

Five_X
October 11th, 2011, 06:40 PM
She conquered Gaul, therefore she... inherited huge tracts of land!

Kotonoha
October 11th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Hey, at least I did it better than EXTRA.

*Piratits.jpg*

>implying that Piratits is not one of the best Servants in the Nasuverse
WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU

Sherrinford
October 11th, 2011, 06:46 PM
A well functioning brain. That's what's 'wrong'.

>:3

Five_X
October 11th, 2011, 06:50 PM
Ooooooooooooh BURN!

But seriously, anybody willing to draw this?

Sherrinford
October 11th, 2011, 06:55 PM
Nah, just teasing.

I don't think Kotonorris is available, alas.

Five_X
October 11th, 2011, 07:06 PM
OTHER PEOPLE WHO DRAW AND STUFF!

I summon thee!!

Lianru
October 11th, 2011, 07:06 PM
On hiatus...;_;
The amount of people wanting commissions, though, encourages me to learn how to draw.

In-N-Out Double-Double & Animal Fries
October 11th, 2011, 07:08 PM
I'm requesting MOAR MEIDO JOAN

Lianru
October 11th, 2011, 07:13 PM
Not from me, go find Nashoki.

Five_X
October 11th, 2011, 07:13 PM
Pffff, Nashoki would totally rather draw moe Caesar!Saber. She so tsun.

puppyeyes.jpg

Lianru
October 11th, 2011, 07:20 PM
Wait, you're not going for moe?

Five_X
October 11th, 2011, 07:22 PM
Huh?

Naturally, Caesar!Saber is moe. Moeeeeee~

Kotonoha
October 11th, 2011, 07:22 PM
I refuse to draw anything for people who don't appreciate Big Sis Drake.

Five_X
October 11th, 2011, 07:25 PM
Oh wait, yeah. I forgot that there's a better example of bad genderbending in the Nasuverse...

Goddamn loli-Jack.

Lianru
October 11th, 2011, 07:25 PM
Oops, misread your post.
Man, my brain is still fried...

Sherrinford
October 11th, 2011, 07:27 PM
It's a pity. BL needs more or Kotonoha's drawing.

But there's no way I'm going to like lolpiratits.

Five, maybe...

Kotollama
October 11th, 2011, 07:29 PM
omg, suddenly, hundreds of posts.

Lianru
October 11th, 2011, 07:29 PM
Indeed.
We were talking about how it's a shame you're on hiatus.

:3

Sherrinford
October 11th, 2011, 07:30 PM
Oh wait, yeah. I forgot that there's a better example of bad genderbending in the Nasuverse...

Goddamn loli-Jack.

Goddamn indeed.

Kotollama
October 11th, 2011, 07:30 PM
so, i am a shame.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, i'm fine with this. (it's not the first time, though)

Five_X
October 11th, 2011, 07:39 PM
Shaaaaaaaame.

Shaaaaaaaaame.

You know, drawing makes people not shames. The true shames are the not drawings, so shamers should be of the drawing asking. For the against shame!

Sherrinford
October 11th, 2011, 07:41 PM

... shame!

kiryuu=rekka
October 11th, 2011, 07:53 PM
This might be interesting:

I'd like someone to draw Caesar!Saber from my ongoing fanfic, The Manhattan Project II. Since I'm getting PayPal soon enough, I am willing to pay with ze monies.

You know you want ze monies.

I'll give this a shot, since I kind of like visual designing characters and it sounds like an interesting subject. PM me details on how do you want her to look like~

Five_X
October 11th, 2011, 07:56 PM
Oo-rah! Sending the PM as soon as I translate some Anglais to Francais...

konrei
October 14th, 2011, 04:25 PM
Might as well give it a shot...

I'm open for requests (no yaoi/yuri/h sadly). Image references are ok (my brain isn't really that cooperative on details that are too complicated...).

Neir
October 14th, 2011, 04:26 PM
Sion. Being hot.

Tobias
October 14th, 2011, 04:29 PM
Might as well give it a shot...

I'm open for requests (no yaoi/yuri/h sadly). Image references are ok (my brain isn't really that cooperative on details that are too complicated...).

how about, saber and taiga sitting across from like, the last slice of pizza or a chicken wing on a plate or something, glaring at each other. vein pop optional.

Neir
there's already a pic of that.

Tobias
show me!

Neir
October 14th, 2011, 04:31 PM
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/7818/killyoub.jpg

Tobias
October 14th, 2011, 04:33 PM
did....did I request that?! ITS AWESOME!

that cant be a coincidence, but I dont remember.....I drink to much, who do I owe a thank you to?

Kotonoha
October 14th, 2011, 04:35 PM
danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/5277
Unless you requested it "over six years ago" I don't think it was you who requested it :P

Tobias
October 14th, 2011, 04:36 PM
huh.......all right, so maybe I am just really slow?

Neir
October 14th, 2011, 04:37 PM
ME. YOU OWE ME.

Kotonoha
October 14th, 2011, 04:37 PM
Your request travelled back in time!

Tobias
October 14th, 2011, 04:45 PM
ME. YOU OWE ME.

hmm, maybe I do at that. I know, I'll help you find a blue wig!

Neir
October 14th, 2011, 04:46 PM
oh god

Lianru
October 14th, 2011, 05:37 PM
Yes.
:3

In-N-Out Double-Double & Animal Fries
October 24th, 2011, 02:25 AM
Tusia's thread has 69 pages

I request that we flood her thread with sexy fanart

Kotollama
November 3rd, 2011, 10:23 AM
Someone could, for free, do a simple avatar with that pic of the next F/Z episode preview of Caster preparing the punch, but with him shouting "strabic punch!!!"?

Do as you want, but don't take it too seriously =D

Ataximander
November 6th, 2011, 03:52 PM
I dunno if desktop theme packs can be included in requests, but does anyone remember/downloaded Lord phr0zen's Melty Blood Desktop Theme pack from way back then? The link from his old site's broke, my system suffered a breakdown and stupid me neglected to do backups. All I need are the animated cursors and the sounds from that pack :/ If this is the wrong thread for this, kindly redirect me to the right one, please don't hurt me :'(

TheSpy
November 7th, 2011, 06:25 PM
I don't suppose somebody would be willing to draw Shirou smacking Diarmuid's mole with a jumping Bar?

I3uster
November 21st, 2011, 11:26 AM
If anyone likes to do it:
I'd like to see a 9-tailed Extra!Caster. That's all. If you want more details and inspiration you can incorporate a few ideas:

-Make her dress a little longer and add a few details, like patterns on the dress
-Make her hairstyle a little longer and closer to her body
-Make her have a slightly crazy smile. The vibe it gives off should be "You want to hurt my Master? Try."
Basically she should feel compared to normal Casko like Archetype Earth feels compared to normal Arcueid.

Tobias
November 21st, 2011, 11:29 AM
Thats a good idea. If this is created, I hearby dub that FLUFFY TAIL!castah

Kotollama
November 22nd, 2011, 12:36 AM
If anyone likes to do it:
I'd like to see a 9-tailed Extra!Caster. That's all. If you want more details and inspiration you can incorporate a few ideas:

-Make her dress a little longer and add a few details, like patterns on the dress
-Make her hairstyle a little longer and closer to her body
-Make her have a slightly crazy smile. The vibe it gives off should be "You want to hurt my Master? Try."
Basically she should feel compared to normal Casko like Archetype Earth feels compared to normal Arcueid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uBhG9LFC0g

I3uster
November 22nd, 2011, 10:31 AM
Does that mean you take it up, or do you just want to show me a song? :neco_arc:

Kotollama
November 22nd, 2011, 11:21 PM
last time i said "i'll take it" Five_X almost make me insane (more) and i have not finished yet that "damned" kohaku.

Five_X
November 22nd, 2011, 11:25 PM
Objective: make Kotonorris insane

Objective... almost complete.

Kotollama
November 22nd, 2011, 11:26 PM
i was born insane.

i pissed at the doctor, literally.

I3uster
November 23rd, 2011, 03:38 AM
Ask Tusia, I am pretty chill when it comes to requests.

Take it up. You know you want to :neco_arc:

Five_X
November 23rd, 2011, 11:11 PM
Someone should draw Kurogiri Satsuki as Sacchin.

Theocrass
November 23rd, 2011, 11:22 PM
I need Herakles and Lancelot in the same picture.

Doing whatever, I don't care.

I just need a picture with both of them. ;_;

TheSpy
November 24th, 2011, 07:50 AM

Didn't I post a pic with the two of them in it in the Berserker FC?

CrimsonMoonMist
November 24th, 2011, 04:35 PM

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/324/bersers.png

Sakuraba Haru
November 24th, 2011, 04:57 PM
http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/324/bersers.png

Oh God that is win!

TheSpy
November 24th, 2011, 07:01 PM
I don't suppose somebody could manage a better version of this pic, could they?

http://i.imgur.com/a6AYS.jpg

Kotollama
November 24th, 2011, 07:10 PM
not me!

Five_X
November 29th, 2011, 12:22 AM
Hello, everyone!

The drawing of the lovely Caesarko has been stalled for quite a long time now, so I guess that means she's up for drawing by someone else who feels like drawing her in their spare time. Of course, there are still a bunch of nice, coloured sketches done of her already, meaning whosoever draweth this picture would have a base to work off of.

Whoever wants to draw this (please! ;_;) just send me a PM or post in this thread or something, and I'll give you a PM with a couple existing pictures of Caesarko.

LeopardBear need not apply. :P

Lianru
November 29th, 2011, 01:02 PM
Shouldn't you ask the person who was originally doing it first?
Unless you already have.

Five_X
November 29th, 2011, 01:26 PM
Exactly. The main point is, Caesarko drawing needs a new artist. :P

Lianru
November 29th, 2011, 01:31 PM
...ah.

Well, I'm certainly not the right person.

Five_X
November 29th, 2011, 01:33 PM
:(

You can draw, Lian-chan! I believe in you!!

Lianru
November 29th, 2011, 01:33 PM
ha.

In like ten years.

Kotollama
December 7th, 2011, 11:44 AM
ha.

In like ten years.

two years would be enough.
just study hard. :3

Lianru
December 7th, 2011, 08:31 PM
Will do, sensei~<3

Elf
December 17th, 2011, 02:15 AM
. . . You know I had an idea for an awesome piece of fan art, but I can't draw shit so . . .

One half of the picture is Tokomi sitting and drinking his wine looking all smug and arrogant magus with Gil in his full armor being, well, arrogant and haughty Gil. The other half is Rin with Archer in some awesome battle pose, fighting together. Its the two generations of the Tohsakas together with their Archers, but showing how radically different the magi and their servants are from their older counter parts.

EXiku
December 19th, 2011, 01:00 PM
I don't suppose somebody could manage a better version of this pic, could they?

http://i.imgur.com/a6AYS.jpg
Is that...meant to be Shirou? I was pretty sure it was him until I noticed the green eyes and figured my assumption was wrong...

Five_X
December 19th, 2011, 01:04 PM
To be honest... I kind of thought it was Touko for just a second when I first saw it. :P

Erlkonig
December 19th, 2011, 01:07 PM
^

Shirou and Touko were the ones that came to mind.

Lianru
December 19th, 2011, 01:08 PM
I saw Shirou trying to imitate his dad.

EXiku
December 20th, 2011, 03:38 PM
It's like a Rorschach...I saw the same thing Lianru did. The person being a girl was farthest from my mind 'cause...no bosom nor curves...

I was asking 'cause I liked the idea and may try it after doing a piece I'm struggling with...

Neir
December 20th, 2011, 03:40 PM
I doubt Shirou ever knew kiritsugu

a) smoked
b) had a gun

Seriously.

Lianru
December 20th, 2011, 04:53 PM
So? It's fanart. :3

EXiku
December 20th, 2011, 07:55 PM
I doubt Shirou ever knew kiritsugu

a) smoked
b) had a gun

Seriously.
I agree with Point B...but Point A? I don't think it would be that farfetched...

Five_X
December 20th, 2011, 08:27 PM
The man smoked like a... a thing that smokes a lot. An old train, I guess.

Kotollama
December 20th, 2011, 09:17 PM
The man smoked like a... a thing that smokes a lot. An CAIPORA, I guess.

Fixed for truth.

Hoster
December 24th, 2011, 10:00 AM
Here is an idea: all the female Sabers in the same image wearing christmas hats and stockings, possibly embracing eachother (like that one beach-image) and/or cuddling. Clothes are optional.

I lack the proficiency to draw such a thing, so I could only ask others to draw it. I hope that something like that is not a tedious request.

Hyarion
December 29th, 2011, 02:24 PM
So yeah. With all this Prototype business going around, any chance one of BL's local artists would be interested in doing some Ayaka x Saver? I've only ever seen one or two good pieces -- most are just Saver -- so if someone actually bothered I'd really appreciate it.

...Or even just Ayaka, that'd be cool too :p

EXiku
December 30th, 2011, 07:26 AM
So yeah. With all this Prototype business going around, any chance one of BL's local artists would be interested in doing some Ayaka x Saver? I've only ever seen one or two good pieces -- most are just Saver -- so if someone actually bothered I'd really appreciate it.

...Or even just Ayaka, that'd be cool too :p
I <3 those two too...I'm probably the Nth person to try and plan a fic that involves as much of the Prototype notes as I found/understood. As for drawing something...New Year's Resolution perhaps?

Five_X
February 12th, 2012, 04:23 PM
This is kind of ridiculous and silly of me, but I would like another Caesarko picture made (by anyone who cares)! A bikini picture, to be specific, for the desires of Leo and my own amusement.

I am honestly, actually willing to pay via PayPal for this picture. Because I am crazy and I got a recent, unexpected surplus of money.

Yes, yes I am very much weird, but it'd be really interesting to have this picture done. I'm just not sure if anyone would actually do it. :|

SeiKeo
February 12th, 2012, 04:26 PM
Don't you push this off on me, it was your idea.

Lianru
February 12th, 2012, 04:29 PM
I would do it but I can't draw. /uselesspost

Five_X
February 12th, 2012, 04:54 PM
You can totally draw, Lianru. That Tamamo picture you did was awesome.

If you can't draw, then give proof. :3

It's deserved, after all, since you post so much in Kyokushi's thread!

Lianru
February 12th, 2012, 05:15 PM
>awesome
......meh?

I mean I could try, but I doubt it would meet your expectations.

Kotonoha
February 12th, 2012, 05:20 PM
If you can't draw, then give proof. :3

But you can only provide proof of drawing ability, not proof of the absence of drawing ability!

Lianru
February 12th, 2012, 05:25 PM
Well, apparently it's hard for good artists to draw bad, so I dunno...(on the other hand, it's hard for me to draw well xD)

Five_X
February 12th, 2012, 05:38 PM
Lianru, spend some time and draw something you feel like drawing, and show it to us! I mean, I've got good expectations of you, but I'm more than sure I'll like what you draw.

Or, Koto could draw the picture, instead! :P

Kotonoha
February 12th, 2012, 05:50 PM
I decline because I don't want to help you start another stupid avatar trend :T

Five_X
February 12th, 2012, 05:52 PM
Actually, I promise I won't use this one for avatar purposes! Or any, for that matter. That was a silly one-off thing.

Please, Koto? ;_;

Kotonoha
February 12th, 2012, 05:53 PM
How much money do you have.

Lianru
February 12th, 2012, 05:54 PM
lol

Satehi
February 12th, 2012, 05:57 PM
How amusing.

Kotollama
February 12th, 2012, 05:58 PM
How much money do you have.

Fate / Zero

Five_X
February 12th, 2012, 06:01 PM
How much money dost thou desire?

Kotonoha
February 12th, 2012, 06:07 PM
I want all the money.

Five_X
February 12th, 2012, 06:10 PM
How much would you charge if I also wrote you something involving Shinji and Rani? :P

Five_X
February 12th, 2012, 08:25 PM
And thus the thread was silenced. :|

EXiku
February 21st, 2012, 09:01 AM
Perhaps she's currently doing the math?

I would give it a shot (as a challenge...I haven't drawn characters with next to nothing on...) but...you'll end up waiting a long time for me to finish :/ I've already changed the 'share date' of something I've been working on three times already...wish me luck in sticking to a White Day Share!

ChiakiKakumei
March 8th, 2012, 06:31 AM
(As I asked Artee) To all artists:

Draw Sion. Anything is optional. You can draw her in original Artwork or like in the Manga. Draw her taking some damage like maybe her hair gets unbraided or her beret is damaged and maybe some tattering. (Not overkill but some slight tattering.)

What I prefer is to draw her like the art like the manga and she takes some battle damage and etc while smiling. (You can draw a Sion Tatari version as well.)

If you don't like it, well just draw a Sion in Type Moon Art then with anything you want. (if you want to know, Look up the Melty Blood Manga for art reference)

About Commissions if anyone is asking about it, no I have no internet mani. I don't know how to buy crap online and also well I kinda forgot what else i was about to say.

If anyone cannot follow the request, well, just Draw Sion normally. (Or Sion Tatari)

PS: Still hate the manga but meh. and I wish I knew how to draw like some artists. I draw but it's not high caliber due to sucky anatomy drawing

Elf
March 10th, 2012, 04:27 AM
I want all the money.

All the money is 62 cents.

Blame the recession.

Kotollama
April 9th, 2012, 10:00 AM
How much would you charge if (...)

And thus the thread was silenced.

That's how it works.

Five_X
April 9th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Kotonorris is just jelly of mah cash.

Kotollama
April 9th, 2012, 03:11 PM
And you have any? o.o I don't knew.

Five_X
April 9th, 2012, 03:14 PM
And you have any? o.o I don't knew.

If I personally had no money, I'd probably not be on the internet in the first place. :P

SeiKeo
April 9th, 2012, 03:36 PM
If I personally had no money, I'd probably not be on the internet in the first place. :P

Hey, I've seen homeless people posting on the internet.

Kotollama
April 9th, 2012, 04:42 PM
Hey, I've seen homeless people posting on the internet.

there's a lot of them in Brazil.

Chiaki, i'm halfway done with your Sion.

Kotollama
April 13th, 2012, 11:47 AM
tomorrow i'll do the colors and add some details, Chiaki.
http://i42.tinypic.com/35a263q.jpg

Lianru
April 13th, 2012, 12:38 PM
That is amazing.
SUGOI SUGOI

Lancelot
April 13th, 2012, 09:31 PM

Ela parece que levou um murro no olho, :3c nyoron~

Kotollama
April 13th, 2012, 11:01 PM
plausível.

Neir
April 13th, 2012, 11:02 PM

I came.

Kotollama
April 14th, 2012, 12:24 AM
again? this isnt even tus level!

Optimus
April 16th, 2012, 03:35 PM
I have a request for you guys... Shinji dressed as Rance.

http://images.wikia.com/alicesoft/images/2/23/Rance_6_-_Rance.jpg

Kotollama
April 24th, 2012, 10:37 PM
My request is a gif of this for Avatar purpose:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woypegzv9zU&amp;feature=related

Lianru
April 25th, 2012, 07:23 AM
Kinda bad but oh well...
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc380/lianru324/chopsticks.gif

Kotollama
April 26th, 2012, 02:32 PM
I ACCEPT YOUR LOVE.

Artee
April 26th, 2012, 02:34 PM
It's very good, Lianru xDD

Kotonoha
April 26th, 2012, 04:20 PM
I have a request for you guys... Shinji dressed as Rance.

http://images.wikia.com/alicesoft/images/2/23/Rance_6_-_Rance.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a180/niranira/shinjirance2.png

am i doin it rite?

I3uster
April 26th, 2012, 04:23 PM
Yes. YESS!

Artee
April 26th, 2012, 04:25 PM
Right or wrong, it's very good, Koto!

Kotonoha
April 26th, 2012, 04:40 PM
Aww, thank you.

Keyne
April 26th, 2012, 04:43 PM
Rance has become cute. Is that the magic of the Shinji?

Kotonoha
April 26th, 2012, 04:55 PM
Everything's cuter with Shinji?

Spinach
April 26th, 2012, 05:14 PM
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a180/niranira/shinjirance2.png

am i doin it rite?

Oh SHIT. Yessss.

Optimus
April 26th, 2012, 05:42 PM
Yes Kota. Yes.

It's beautiful.

Five_X
April 26th, 2012, 05:54 PM
That is amazing.

Bravo, Koto.

Lancelot
April 26th, 2012, 07:48 PM
Shinji Lancer, could this new form of life survive the whole story?!

http://a3.twimg.com/profile_images/1778660749/avgrail_-_Copy.png

Kotonoha
April 26th, 2012, 07:49 PM
Noble Phantasm: HYPER WEAPON

Kotonoha
April 26th, 2012, 09:10 PM
Bonus.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a180/niranira/sakurasill.png

And then I combined both pics as an afterthought.
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a180/niranira/shinjirance_sakura.png

Because what's Rance Shinji without his devoted slave sister.

SeiKeo
April 26th, 2012, 09:11 PM
Oh god ​that hair.

Lianru
April 26th, 2012, 09:31 PM
That ribbon makes even less sense now.

Kotonoha
April 26th, 2012, 09:32 PM
Sill (http://alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/File:Rance_6_-_Shiiru.jpg)'s cotton candy 'fro is a miracle of the universe.

Lancelot
April 26th, 2012, 09:39 PM
Hahahah it made me remember Flinstones I DON'T KNOW WHY XDDD, maybe the hair idk, nice work there.

Five_X
April 26th, 2012, 10:31 PM
It's so... perfect.

It also makes a surprising amount of sense.

Kotollama
May 7th, 2012, 05:17 PM
It would be hard to do a gif with the headbang at 0:43 and 0:46? XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&amp;v=QYzjGTZId9g

Lianru
May 7th, 2012, 05:49 PM
Iunno why the image turned out such bad quality...tell me if you want me to turn the dithering up to smooth it out.
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc380/lianru324/head.gif

Kotollama
May 10th, 2012, 08:06 AM
now just need to be faster and have the other girl bangin' too XD

you're a goddess Lianru.

how much do i owe you?

Lianru
May 10th, 2012, 05:47 PM
You don't owe me anything~

Lycodrake
May 16th, 2012, 06:06 PM
A drawing, full body or chibi, of Scheherazade (http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/373-Create-a-Servant?p=306577&viewfull=1#post306577)...with this: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/98/Standard_of_Cyrus_the_Great_%28White%29.svg as the color basis. Outfit should probably match: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs45/f/2009/074/d/7/Persian_green_girl_by_Amanite_Queen.jpg

There, I said it. That's all. Doubt it'll even get any attention or anything...sorry.

Lianru
May 16th, 2012, 06:56 PM
A drawing, full body or chibi, of Scheherazade (http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/373-Create-a-Servant?p=306577&viewfull=1#post306577)...with this: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/98/Standard_of_Cyrus_the_Great_%28White%29.svg as the color basis. Outfit should probably match: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs45/f/2009/074/d/7/Persian_green_girl_by_Amanite_Queen.jpg
Fix'd.
Also, I would but I can't draw that well ;_;

Lycodrake
May 16th, 2012, 07:07 PM
Thanks anyway, Lianru...wasn't expecting anything anyway...sorry.

Lianru
May 16th, 2012, 07:10 PM
Thanks anyway, Lianru...
Fix'd.
Seriously, you don't need to do that. :)

Lianru
May 16th, 2012, 07:33 PM
No, it's fine. I'm just giving you some advice. ^_^

Lycodrake
May 17th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Thank you, again, for the advice at least, Ruru. Guess having an idea is better than not...

Kotonoha
May 25th, 2012, 03:22 PM
Reverse fanart request: everyone give me ideas for pics involving Shinji, he is hard to come up with fanart ideas for.

lantzblades
May 25th, 2012, 03:29 PM
Reverse fanart request: everyone give me ideas for pics involving Shinji, he is hard to come up with fanart ideas for.

oh, great preempt my request why don't you :p

seriously though I do have one for Shinji, it's him decked out in shades and a suit as an adult. he has a pony tail. that's about it.

Arashi_Leonhart
May 25th, 2012, 03:30 PM
Jesus Shinji Feeds the Multitude. When he hears that Rin and Shirou have teamed up, he goes off to mourn that he must now kill them, but his fangirls follow after him. So he relents and, when they say they're hungry...he takes them to fine dining.

...What?

I3uster
May 25th, 2012, 03:34 PM
Since people love that idea of Shinji joining ATLAS in fanfiction land, why not draw a hypothetical ATLAS Shinji?

Or better yet, draw a Shinji for every major faction in the Nasuverse. A Church Shinji, a Clock Tower Shinji, an ATLAS Shinji, and...how the hell a Sea of Estray Shinji would look like I have no idea, but you are the artist, so aren't you guys supposed to have this creativity stuff?

food
May 25th, 2012, 03:55 PM
Draw me like one of your French girls.

Apple
May 25th, 2012, 03:56 PM
^ What

food
May 25th, 2012, 03:57 PM
This is art request thread, no?

Five_X
May 25th, 2012, 04:01 PM

You need to do a Pharble Mantasm art, lady.

Apple
May 25th, 2012, 04:01 PM
Well i imagine you to look like chibi heracles because of your avvy, and chibi heracles as a french girl is an extremely wat inducing mental image. O.o

Artee
May 25th, 2012, 04:06 PM
Koto, you should draw a pole dancer Shinji

I3uster
May 25th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Draw me like one of your French girls.
Oh fuck, I can't breathe.

Lycodrake
May 25th, 2012, 04:13 PM

...it's been 9 days. This might catch a bit more attention...

I3uster
May 25th, 2012, 04:15 PM
For OCs you have to give out some cash most of the time.

Lycodrake
May 25th, 2012, 04:16 PM
...and? I'm making a request. I can't do much more.

Kotonoha
May 25th, 2012, 04:18 PM
I am going to do ALL OF THOSE.

Except Arashi's because I have no idea what any of that meant.

I3uster
May 25th, 2012, 04:21 PM
...and? I'm making a request. I can't do much more.
Just saying in case you repeat this 50 more times and still don't get a response.

lantzblades
May 25th, 2012, 04:22 PM
I am going to do ALL OF THOSE.

mine too, right? :3

Lycodrake
May 25th, 2012, 04:22 PM
Just saying in case you repeat this 50 more times and still don't get a response.
I'm not going to ask 50 more times. Only 3-4 more times, but breaking it up by a week or more. :/

Kotonoha
May 25th, 2012, 04:26 PM
mine too, right? :3
Not sure if it's possible to give Shinji sunglasses and a ponytail and not have it look incredibly stupid, but I can try! (No promises though)

Five_X
May 25th, 2012, 04:27 PM
wakame 4 lyfe

lantzblades
May 25th, 2012, 04:40 PM
Not sure if it's possible to give Shinji sunglasses and a ponytail and not have it look incredibly stupid, but I can try! (No promises though)

the ponytail isn't required or anything, just an idea. the glasses are shades though. like blues brothers or mib.

Artee
May 25th, 2012, 04:42 PM
I'm not going to ask 50 more times. Only 3-4 more times, but breaking it up by a week or more. :/

No, you shouldn't, really. This thread hasn't too many pages, it's not difficult to find a request here, then you shouldn't flood.

Lycodrake
May 25th, 2012, 04:43 PM
No, you shouldn't, really. This thread hasn't too many pages, it's not difficult to find request here, then you shouldn't flood.
Okay... Still don't think anyone will actually do it, but I'd rather ask than not...

food
May 25th, 2012, 04:47 PM
This is not a raffle, lol. Asking multiple times does not make your request higher priority.

Lycodrake
May 25th, 2012, 04:48 PM
This is not a ruffle, lol. Asking multiple times does not make your request higher priority.
I think you mean raffle. And that's not what I'm going to do, either. :/

food
May 25th, 2012, 04:49 PM
I think you mean raffle. And that's what I'm going to do, either. :/

I think you mean "that's not what I am going to do, either".

Lycodrake
May 25th, 2012, 04:50 PM
Corrected; that is what I meant.

Five_X
May 25th, 2012, 06:25 PM
Hehehehehe. "Ruffle."

Lycodrake
May 25th, 2012, 11:35 PM
I'll give up on the request. I didn't expect much at all, and all I've done is annoy people with it...shouldn't have bothered anyone by asking in the first place...

skyfish
May 26th, 2012, 12:03 AM
I'll give up on the request. I didn't expect much at all, and all I've done is annoy people with it...shouldn't have bothered anyone by asking in the first place...

Took a few liberties here and there..but here it is..

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y261/ayaseine/scheherazade.jpg

Lycodrake
May 26th, 2012, 10:44 AM
Woah...that's just...that's just plain awesome. Seriously. Thank you so much for that.

Kotonoha
May 26th, 2012, 11:16 AM
oshi--- that's pretty nice.

Optimus
May 26th, 2012, 11:20 AM
Whoa that's awesome.

Artee
May 26th, 2012, 11:27 AM
Woah...that's just...that's just plain awesome. Seriously. Thank you so much for that.

See? You shouldn't have flooded. You got your request done, and it's very good

Kotollama
May 26th, 2012, 11:33 AM
Good job Skyfish.

Five_X
May 26th, 2012, 11:37 AM
W-w-wow! That really IS impressive! Consider yourself Astolfo today, Lyco!

Lycodrake
May 26th, 2012, 11:38 AM
W-w-wow! That really IS impressive! Consider yourself Astolfo today, Lyco!
...is that a good thing to do?

Five_X
May 26th, 2012, 12:28 PM
...is that a good thing to do?

You're lucky! Just don't blabber too much, or try to fly to the moon.

Lycodrake
May 26th, 2012, 12:29 PM
You're lucky! Just don't blabber too much, or try to fly to the moon.
I can't help but blabber at times! I just don't type nearly as much as I usually talk.
And flying to the moon would end badly, especially if it were the Moon Cell.

I3uster
May 26th, 2012, 07:00 PM
Oh wow, this is seriously awesome. Great work!

skyfish
May 27th, 2012, 08:49 AM
Thanks guys :)

Since it's a long weekend, I think I could take another one on, if anyone out there wants something..