PDA

View Full Version : What if ________ was Shirou's Servant?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Erlkonig
March 15th, 2011, 06:19 PM
XxEMIYAxX

Sakura rang the doorbell anxiously. Yesterday she had seen a familiarly-shaped bruise on Senpai's hand, and she had been worried as to whether or not Senpai was a Master. But now, nobody was answering her. It was then that she heard a scream. She panicked. "S-senpai, I'm going in!!!" Quickly using the spare key she had, she opened the door to the household and rushed over to the house.

Archer buried his swords on Emiya Shirou's chest. 'Drown in your ideals and die, Emiya Shirou.' After his other self had summoned him, he had quickly tried to finish him off but was interrupted by Tohsaka and Saber. He had had no choice but to wait until they were gone. As Shirou had been cooking, Archer had quickly surprised him, cutting his hand which held the Command Spells. Thanks to his independent action, he'd have enough time to kill the boy. As the boy let out a yell of pain, he heard a panicked feminine voice as the door to the Emiya Household opened. Archer stopped driving Kanshou and Bakuya through the boy's chest. Who was it now--- 'Oh... Shit.' He had been so drunk in the desire to kill the boy, that he had forgotten about her underclassman. 'If Sakura sees this, she'll get very sad...!'

But it was too late. His former underclassman stared at the fatally wounded form of Emiya Shirou as he clutched the blades digging into his heart and organs, as he went limp in front of her eyes. Sakura stared at the blades, then followed the hands of the one wielding them, to emotionlessly stare at the face of Archer.

Archer stared in shock at her. Sure, he had wanted to kill his other self, but not in front of her! 'It seems that my memory wasn't as sharp as I would've wanted it to be...' Now, he had expected many reactions from Sakura. What he hadn't expected was that the entire room was suddenly filled with a dark aura.

"Senpai...?" Sakura looked from the face of Archer to the limp body of Shirou, then to his killer. His killer. His killer. His killer. His killer. His killer. His killer. His killer. His killer. His killer. His killer. His killer. His killer. HIS KILLER.

"Why... Why did you kill Senpai?" Archer flinched, as he quickly stood on edge, as from the darkness of the room, shadowy tendrils emerged. "Why? Why? Why!?" Archer stood frozen as he saw red, blood-like ink crawl up Sakura's neck. Archer quickly blurted. "Sakura, wai-!"

"DIE!"

But he was pierced by thousands of dark tendrils which quickly sapped him of his remaining life force.

-------

Case Conclusion:

TOTAL. FAILURE.

(You're free to post Servants from FSN, FZ, Extra, HA, or even characters which aren't even Servants to be summoned as ones by whoever you want.)

ItsaRandomUsername
March 15th, 2011, 06:52 PM
This thread...

HAS POTENTIAL. 8-)

Kieran
March 15th, 2011, 07:16 PM
It does - reminiscent of our "Raised By" threads. Could be fun to do this, too.

RanmaBushiko
March 16th, 2011, 02:26 AM
This keeps on popping up in my head, so I'll just say it right now.
Arcueid Brunestud, from one of the routes where she never met Shiki Tohno.
An immortal sleeping vampire, summoned for the Holy Grail Wars by Shirou Emiya.
And, furthermore, if he managed to become a counter guardian, might well be able to summon him somehow, due to her being so powerful.
Happy endings for them both, eh?
Plus, I can just imagine him tearfully saying goodbye at the end of the story... only to drag him off in the morning for more fun, because she simply woke up her original body in the morning.

Keyne
March 16th, 2011, 06:50 AM
What if Reimu Hakurei was summoned as Shirou's Servant?

Hoster
March 16th, 2011, 07:23 AM
What if Shirou summoned Raziel as a servant?

Could be an interesting duo, cant see them agreeing on a lot of things, and being able to suck in spirits must be a neat trick...

eddyak
March 16th, 2011, 07:28 AM
What if Hisui was summoned as Shirou's Servant?

Keyne
March 16th, 2011, 07:29 AM
What if Shirou summoned Raziel as a servant?
Yeah, but unfortunately Raziel would have to attack people for their souls to stay alive and use portals/vapour vertexes to return to the living world.

What if Hisui was summoned as Shirou's Servant?
Hisui would learn what tender, loving sex means.

eddyak
March 16th, 2011, 07:32 AM
Shirou would also learn what it means to be stared at.

He would also eventually succumb to food poisoning.

Keyne
March 16th, 2011, 07:37 AM
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/5926/tsukihime126.jpg
<Eddyak has startled the Hisui!>

Milbunk
March 16th, 2011, 08:11 AM
What if Shirou summoned Alexander the Great.

Keyne
March 16th, 2011, 08:31 AM
What if Shirou summoned Alexander the Great.

The world would suddenly become MANLY!

Milbunk
March 16th, 2011, 08:36 AM
On a related note what if Rin summoned Gilgamesh.

Keyne
March 16th, 2011, 08:41 AM
On a related note what if Rin summoned Gilgamesh.

The world would suddenly turn GAY!

Erlkonig
March 16th, 2011, 12:30 PM
Shirou crawled into the shed. Behind him, he could hear the steps of his excutioner. The man with the lance who had already killed him once. He needed to go find a weapon in the shed. Something that could save him from this situation---

He turned to block the lance aimed at him with the steel poster, but it was shattered as he fell back into the shed. The man in blue glared down at him, his red eyes shaking every fiber of his being. "It's a pity, kid. You could've been the Seventh." The man advanced on him. Shirou's hand grasped for a weapon, and as they fell on a drawn circle, a crimson light illuminated the room. The force of the energy knocked Lancer out of the shed, and blew away the tools covering the glowing circle. As the flash receeded, a baritone voice resounded through the shed. Red eyes with a hint of golden glared at Shirou.

"So, this human is to be my master? Hmph. For now, I'll do that. Soon, those roles will be reversed." Shirou looked up at the elegantly dressed, handsome man, and mumbled "Wh-what?"

The man ignored him, and looked at the man with the lance. "Though you may be a hero, you were still human. Such an imperfect being will never stand above me." The man glowed red, and the world distorted.

Lancer blinked, as he was suddenly on a plain. What first caught his attention was the immense castle that was in the distance, its walls and towers being immense. He then looked up, and before he could move to do anything, the moon was falling on him. He was unable to flee the enormous shape's impact, and was inevitably crushed.

Shirou blinked as the world returned to normal. What kind of monster was this guy!?

------

What if Brunestud of the Crimson Moon was Shirou's Servant?

Result: LOLOWNED.

Bargadiel
March 16th, 2011, 12:40 PM
What if Kotomine was Shirou's servant?

Erlkonig
March 16th, 2011, 12:41 PM
Wait, what?

Shirou: Stop making others suffer, Kotomine! *Uses all three command spells*
Kotomine: *Explodes*

Bargadiel
March 16th, 2011, 01:35 PM
Hahahaha!

Gundam Meister
March 16th, 2011, 02:09 PM
What if Shirou summoned Fiamma of The Right as a Servant

TypeWannabe
March 16th, 2011, 02:41 PM
Oh lawdy.

Erlkonig
March 16th, 2011, 04:10 PM
What if Shirou summoned La Persona Superiore a Dio Fiamma as a Servant?

Gundam Meister
March 16th, 2011, 05:01 PM
What if Shirou summoned La Persona Superiore a Dio Fiamma as a Servant?
The Holy Grail war will literally end in 2 minutes after he is summoned by way of Fiamma completely nuking and wiping out Fuyuki City of the map

enthalpy
March 16th, 2011, 05:19 PM
What if Shirou summoned Anonymous as his servant?

TypeWannabe
March 16th, 2011, 05:20 PM
It would be EXACTLY like 4th war's Assassin.

eddyak
March 16th, 2011, 05:20 PM
Angra Mainyu emerges from its womb, sees Anonymous and goes right back up where it came from.

RanmaBushiko
March 16th, 2011, 06:22 PM
I suck at writing. So this'll probably be the only time I ever write on this. Still, I fleshed out my "Shirou summons Arcueid" Idea a bit. Also, him tracing swords came from people grasping onto something, anything, even if it's stupid, in order to survive.

Pain.

Running for your life from a lance wielding monster isn't fun.
Finding yourself doing this, twice in one day, though? And him killing me somehow once before? Much, much worse.
Going out the window hurt, too, not that I can think of it much, barely blocking his last blow like that.

The poster won't last forever, so I need to get to my workshop...

Ow. More Pain. Feels like I could collapse at any moment from that roundhouse kick, but I need to get into my workshop. I can't let him kill me, and if I can fend him off... maybe I can get out alive?

My mind races frantically. What can I do to hold him off? What can I make that can fend him off?
A memory comes to me of my dreams. Swords... He's watching me, amused, while I try to get into my workshop. Maybe something involving swords can help? It feels like everything he's doing is in slow motion while my mind races, trying to solve the problem in front of me. I can create replications of devices, but they're always hollow. But if I have something like a sword, that's too thin to be hollow, perhaps?

I focus. As fast as I can, I try to reinforce the paper, and remake it into a sword. The one from my dream?

This monster seems amused, and is watching me now. Like a cat watching it's prey, he's smiling at my futility. But still, if this works, I can use this!

It worked. It exhausted me, but it worked, the poster turned into a sword completely. And when I look up, he's stabbing at me with that lance again.

I dodged his blow. Couldn't see it fast enough to block, but I dodged. I can't take much more of this... but maybe I can use this to stop him, slow him down? And so I pull myself into my workshop, and try to survive.

One blow, two blows, and the sword has already cracked. He's amused, like before, when he first attacked me. Amusement from this monster... And so I attack. The sword shattered?

More pain. He kicked me beside those markings on the floor, and it hurts. I'm staring at his lance, and I can see it coming. To die like this, without becoming a hero? Without fulfilling my dream?

Light, brilliant blue light, and a young woman comes out from that circle. Blonde, red eyes, cat like irises. A white sweater, and a purple skirt. And she nearly kills that monster with a single blow. Sent him flying. His lance is cracked, and he's staring at her in shock. He slammed into the wall, and screamed. SCREAMED! That monster that killed me once, and nearly a second time is in agony.

My left arm is burning, but I can't stop watching her.

And the beautiful woman speaks. "Am I still dreaming, or is this something else? A summoning ritual, perhaps?"

TypeWannabe
March 16th, 2011, 07:18 PM
NO "Art thou my master?" ?!

RanmaBushiko
March 16th, 2011, 08:38 PM
Think about it further. She's curious if she's still asleep. Saber's summoning in the first place was by sheer accident combined with Avalon. If instead, he accidentally summoned Arcueid from while she was asleep, would she consider it a dream? Would she be wondering what the hell's going on too?
Considering her, I would more likely say it would be the latter.

hbomb
March 16th, 2011, 08:43 PM
What if ORT was Shirou's Servant?

ItsaRandomUsername
March 16th, 2011, 08:53 PM
U JELLY, Gil?

Erlkonig
March 16th, 2011, 08:55 PM
What if ORT was Shirou's Servant?

Wouldn't Gil end up joining the Emiya household, then?

Thousands of Swords pierced Caster, as she died, breathing her last. Shirou glared at the man in the golden armor, eyes wide. "Wh-who are you!?"

Gilgamesh scoffed. "I have no need to tell my name to somebody like you, mongrel--!?" He was suddenly glomped by a shadow as he fell from the wall into the courtyard, face-first. He turned around, drawing Ea. "Who dares---!" Only to be pinned to the ground by a little girl with superhuman strength. "Yay! You look so pretty, Gold-kun! Your hair's so pretty, too!" ORT-tan rubs her head on Gilgamesh's face, as he struggles to free himself from the girl to no avail. "Damn you---!"

---

"So... who is this guy, Shirou?" Taiga looks at the blonde man, whose eyebrow is twitching at the small girl sitting on his lap. Shirou rubs his neck and smiles. "Well, he's Gilgamesh, and he'll be staying for a while with us."

Gilgamesh grumbled something about 'mongrels' and 'women and children' as the Aristoteles-made-girl happily ate on his lap.

hbomb
March 16th, 2011, 08:56 PM
I was thinking of the giant spider of doom that wiped out ancient South American civilizations.

ItsaRandomUsername
March 16th, 2011, 08:58 PM
Wouldn't Gil end up joining the Emiya household, then?

Thousands of Swords pierced Caster, as she died, breathing her last. Shirou glared at the man in the golden armor, eyes wide. "Wh-who are you!?"

Gilgamesh scoffed. "I have no need to tell my name to somebody like you, mongrel--!?" He was suddenly glomped by a shadow as he fell from the wall into the courtyard, face-first. He turned around, drawing Ea. "Who dares---!" Only to be pinned to the ground by a little girl with superhuman strength. "Yay! You look so pretty, Gold-kun! Your hair's so pretty, too!" ORT-tan rubs her head on Gilgamesh's face, as he struggles to free himself from the girl to no avail. "Damn you---!"

---

"So... who is this guy, Shirou?" Taiga looks at the blonde man, whose eyebrow is twitching at the small girl sitting on his lap. Shirou rubs his neck and smiles. "Well, he's Gilgamesh, and he'll be staying for a while with us."

Gilgamesh grumbled something about 'mongrels' and 'women and children' as the Aristoteles-made-girl happily ate on his lap.

This pleases me. >:)

Erlkonig
March 16th, 2011, 09:05 PM
I was thinking of the giant spider of doom that wiped out ancient South American civilizations.

The same, but Gilgamesh gets crushed by the glomp.

Knight of Rider
March 17th, 2011, 09:13 AM

Well since servants are generally weaker as when they where alive and since Shirou probably wouldn't be able to supply the massive amounts of Prana ORT would need, I'd think that ORT would be considerably weaker as a servant. Still powerful enough to curbstomp most/all of the other servants, but the fight against Gilgamesh could be interesting.

Oh and the mana recharge scene would be rather awkward...

ItsaRandomUsername
March 17th, 2011, 10:25 AM
Get Gil to do it. ORT would think it would have died and gone to heaven!

hbomb
March 17th, 2011, 07:35 PM
ok this is getting awkward lets stop talking about ORT and Gil

Erlkonig
March 17th, 2011, 07:35 PM
It's no use, hbomb, YOU HAVE UNLEASHED PANDORA'S BOX OF EDICTS ON BL!!!

hbomb
March 17th, 2011, 07:36 PM
but there is hope in the box

Erlkonig
March 17th, 2011, 07:37 PM
Okay then... What if... Gun God was Shirou's Servant?

hbomb
March 17th, 2011, 07:40 PM
then the route would end as soon as Lancer uses Gae Bolg

Erlkonig
March 17th, 2011, 07:41 PM
But Lancer was ordered "not to kill", remember? He knew Saber wouldn't be killed.

lethum
March 17th, 2011, 08:00 PM
What if Genghis Khan/Saboutai was Shirou's servant?

Keyne
March 17th, 2011, 08:01 PM
He'd be like Ixander, only Mongolian.

Mike1984
March 17th, 2011, 08:02 PM
But Lancer was ordered "not to kill", remember? He knew Saber wouldn't be killed.

Erm, what?

I don't think he was ordered not to kill his opponents, and he certainly didn't know that Saber would survive his supposedly always lethal attack....

eddyak
March 17th, 2011, 08:05 PM
He was ordered not to kill his opponents. That's why Gae Bolg didn't punch a hole in Saber's heart.

mangafreak7793
March 17th, 2011, 08:06 PM
I'm going out on a limb here what happens if Shirou summoned the SISTERS from to aru majutsu no index

ItsaRandomUsername
March 17th, 2011, 08:06 PM
Wasn't that her Luck, though? It was.

Mike1984
March 17th, 2011, 08:27 PM
He was ordered not to kill his opponents. That's why Gae Bolg didn't punch a hole in Saber's heart.

No, it's not. Saber's luck saved her, not Lancer's order not to kill her.

Gae Bolg's special ability is to always strike the heart of the opponent. Once it's activated, even Lancer cannot prevent it from doing so. Plus, he certainly didn't act as if he expected it to miss.

eddyak
March 17th, 2011, 08:37 PM
No, it's not. Saber's luck saved her, not Lancer's order not to kill her.

Gae Bolg's special ability is to always strike the heart of the opponent. Once it's activated, even Lancer cannot prevent it from doing so. Plus, he certainly didn't act as if he expected it to miss.
I'm thinking it was her Luck that put her in that situation in the first place, in a roundabout way. Facing an opponent who has a sure-kill technique, what could be better than a previous Command Seal telling him specifically not to kill her?

Command Seals are practically miracles, it's well within a Command Seal's power to shift his aim a little.

biigoh
March 17th, 2011, 08:43 PM
Couldn't Lancer STILL hit even if he was pointed the wrong way when lancing away with his spear? Because it makes sure the spear IS in the heart, no matter what.

eddyak
March 17th, 2011, 09:08 PM
Yep, the spear heads straight for the heart. As long as he can get it in one thrust, it'll hit. Won't hit the heart if he doesn't aim for the heart, though.

Mike1984
March 17th, 2011, 09:23 PM
No, again, it's specifically stated to always hit the heart, not to always hit the point Lancer aimed at. Further, if he was not trying to kill her, why does he act so damn surprised when she survives, and why does the game say she dodged it due to her luck?

eddyak
March 17th, 2011, 09:29 PM
It's always stated to hit the heart because that's the only thing he ever used it for. It's not like he went round stabbing people in the foot.

The game doesn't say she dodged due to her luck, and he was trying to kill her- the Command Spell just prevented him getting the kill. Why else do you think it let him pull off his NP?

Mike1984
March 17th, 2011, 09:41 PM
Sorry, but you're pulling your entire argument straight out of your ass here. Nothing anywhere in the game even hints at him intentionally missing (or, indeed, being forced to miss by the command spell), and nor does anything written about Gae Bolg suggest that that's even a possibility. Further, I'm not even sure the game actually says that Lancer was given a command spell order not to kill anyone. He was told not to fight them properly (but rather only to scout), but I don't think it's ever stated that he was explicitly forbidden from killing them.

Unless you have some actual evidence for your totally baseless claims that entirely ignore established canon, then could you please stop making them?

eddyak
March 17th, 2011, 09:49 PM
Yeah. No evidence. At all. Stfu

http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq292/Eddyak/hurrdurr.jpg

TypeWannabe
March 17th, 2011, 09:52 PM
Kotomine, or Lancer himself, said that he was supposed to sample all the Servant's skills. Sample, not try to kill.

Mike1984
March 17th, 2011, 10:29 PM
Yeah. No evidence. At all. Stfu

http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq292/Eddyak/hurrdurr.jpg

It states "do not defeat them", not "do not kill them". His intent in using Gae Bolg on her was definitely to "defeat" her, since he did it to stop her fighting, and ergo your logic is not valid. But, anyway, even if you ignore the semantics and say that defeat = kill, and assume that he was explicitly told not to kill anyone, that still does not in any way prove your point.

I fully accept that he was not supposed to kill Saber, but nevertheless he used Gae Bolg on her, which is usually fatal. There is no evidence whatsoever that he only failed to kill her because of the command spell Kotomine put on him, and indeed the game itself strongly hints (if not outright states) that he did so because of her luck. Further, command spells are not absolute, and weak, wide-ranging commands like "don't kill anyone" don't generally have much power. They most definitely don't have enough to cause Gae Bolg's curse not to work, and the curse is explicitly stated to always hit the heart, not "whatever Lancer is targetting". Plus, a command spell is resistable, in theory at least.

Your claim is still entirely baseless, even if you accept that he was given an explicit order not to kill any servants. Further, if you look at the statement, it also says that he was told to "survive" every battle. So, if the only way he could survive was to use Gae Bolg, then the command spell would not prevent him using it, even if he expected it to kill his opponent.

Elf
March 17th, 2011, 10:38 PM
What if Shirou summoned Guts?

The most pissed off Servant Saber ever to grace the Holy Grail War.

mangafreak7793
March 17th, 2011, 10:40 PM
He'll go mad and might rape one of the masters

Elf
March 17th, 2011, 11:15 PM
He'll go mad and might rape one of the masters

I doubt that. Even when the Berserker armor was riding him about Caska he could withdraw. Guts is someone who's been through hell and back. Literally.

Now, I wonder how AM would react to the Mark of the Sacrifice though.

DB-L
March 18th, 2011, 12:02 AM
What if Shirou summoned Lancelot?

mangafreak7793
March 18th, 2011, 12:20 AM
What happens if Shirou summon Rance

Knight of Rider
March 18th, 2011, 09:41 AM
Yep, the spear heads straight for the heart. As long as he can get it in one thrust, it'll hit. Won't hit the heart if he doesn't aim for the heart, though.

I know mike already covered this but this is definatly wrong. The whole point of Gae Bolgs causality reversal is that once it is activated it already has hit the heart. The actual strike is filled in afterwards. In the game this is represented by the spear bending to hit the heart.
And I'm pretty sure that it's stated in the game than saber only survived due to her luck and plotarmour.

Oh here is the scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSL-SEKpWWs

It's from 4:40 onwards that Lancer is using Gae Bolg. And in the scene it's stated that he wants to "take that heart of her" and later also that she avoided it by either incredible luck or divine protection.
Also note that the lance was aimed at her feet before it hit the heart. Anyway it's pretty much explained in the scene how Gae Bolg works and that is, your heart is already pierced.

About the command spells. It's also stated in the game that non specific comands like "fight against everyone. But do not defeat them" aren't absolute and only put a strain on the servant. So this strain is probably enought to prevent Lancer from fighting like he wan't to. But he can resist it long enough to use Gae Bolg if he really wants.

eddyak
March 18th, 2011, 09:55 AM
I fully accept that he was not supposed to kill Saber, but nevertheless he used Gae Bolg on her, which is usually fatal. There is no evidence whatsoever that he only failed to kill her because of the command spell Kotomine put on him, and indeed the game itself strongly hints (if not outright states) that he did so because of her luck. Further, command spells are not absolute, and weak, wide-ranging commands like "don't kill anyone" don't generally have much power.
Gae Bolg's only been fatal because he's only ever aimed for the heart. There's nothing that says he can't aim elsewhere, only that he never has.
"Fight against seven people but don't defeat them" sounds pretty damn specific to me.

They most definitely don't have enough to cause Gae Bolg's curse not to work, and the curse is explicitly stated to always hit the heart, not "whatever Lancer is targetting". Plus, a command spell is resistable, in theory at least.
Command Spells don't have enough power to shift Lancer's aim a little? Are you kidding me? The same Command Spells that stopped Saber in her tracks? The same Saber that walked right through Caster's A-ranked magic blasts as if they weren't there?

Your claim is still entirely baseless, even if you accept that he was given an explicit order not to kill any servants. Further, if you look at the statement, it also says that he was told to "survive" every battle. So, if the only way he could survive was to use Gae Bolg, then the command spell would not prevent him using it, even if he expected it to kill his opponent.
Of course it's baseless, it's a freaking theory. And there's no way Saber could've caught Lancer if he really wanted to run, so no, he did have other options.

I'm not arguing that Saber's luck wasn't the thing that saved her, but that her luck saved her by putting her in a situation where Gae Bolg would fail.

Mike1984
March 18th, 2011, 10:54 AM
Well, it appears that I don't need to bother arguing this, because Knight of Rider has actually bothered to check the game, and has proven conclusively that I'm right....

eddyak
March 18th, 2011, 11:04 AM
but that her luck saved her by putting her in a situation where Gae Bolg would fail.

Mike1984
March 18th, 2011, 11:32 AM
And in the scene it's stated that he wants to "take that heart of her" and later also that she avoided it by either incredible luck or divine protection.
Also note that the lance was aimed at her feet before it hit the heart. Anyway it's pretty much explained in the scene how Gae Bolg works and that is, your heart is already pierced.

So, no, the game makes it quite clear that he was intending to kill her, and if the command spell had stopped him he'd have said "eh, that's odd, my command spell order stopped me hitting your heart", not just "you were lucky".

Plus, like I and KoR both said, generalised, long-lasting command spell orders don't have much effect, and further the weaker the master the less effect they have. So, yeah, if Kotomine were stood right there when he did it and ordered him to "miss", it's possible that his command spell would have redirected Lancer's aim, but there's no way such a weak order as "don't kill anyone" would have the power to over-ride the abilities of his Noble Phantasm to always hit the heart.

Keyne
March 18th, 2011, 12:36 PM
GUYS! GUYS! A RIDDLE FOR YOU! (to break he tension*

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/9066/1299746646104.jpg
Reimu or Akiha? :3

EnigmaticFellow
March 18th, 2011, 12:38 PM
Either way, she would be a part of Marisa's harem.

Would this post mean that I win the riddle?

Keyne
March 18th, 2011, 12:48 PM
Either way, she would be a part of Marisa's harem.

Would this post mean that I win the riddle?

You gave no answer. :|

Hyarion
March 18th, 2011, 01:12 PM
...How in the world is "don't kill anyone" vague?

Mike1984
March 18th, 2011, 01:15 PM
...How in the world is "don't kill anyone" vague?

In the same way as "don't disobey me" is "vague"....

Plus, the order wasn't "don't kill anyone". It was more convoluted than that (it said not to defeat anyone, and to survive his first battle against them), and thus is weaker. Also, Kotomine is a much less powerful master than Rin, and thus his command spells carry less weight. Further, recall that Lancer too has Magic Resistance (not as high as Saber, true, but it's still there).

Keyne
March 18th, 2011, 01:16 PM
My guess is, Lancer intentionally missed Shirou's heart in the basement Fate Day 15 because that was what he was told to do, but had he called upon the NP, he'd have had to attack the heart, because that's at what Gae Bolg naturally aims for, and Shirou would die. Lancer didn't kill Saber, even though the lance grazed her heart because of her Instinct + Luck. She'd die if not for this. Gae Bold would kill her there and then.

In other words, the NP "Gae Bolg" is a one-hit kill and will always attack the heart. Without calling its name, it'll attack however he wants.

Mike1984
March 18th, 2011, 01:21 PM
Yeah, exactly.

At no point have I claimed that the non-NP version of Gae Bolg is certain to hit the heart. That is patently not true. But, what they are claiming is that Lancer could make the NP version "miss", due to the command spell preventing him from "defeating" opponents. Which, to me, is equally obviously untrue.

Keyne
March 18th, 2011, 01:26 PM
Lancer made it obvious that he wanted to kill her. He wouldn't make an attempt if he knew he'd have to miss. That's an unnecessary waste of energy and time.

Mike1984
March 18th, 2011, 01:32 PM
Lancer made it obvious that he wanted to kill her. He wouldn't make an attempt if he knew he'd have to miss. That's an unnecessary waste of energy and time.

Yeah, exactly.

ItsaRandomUsername
March 18th, 2011, 01:34 PM
What if Shirou summoned Scathatch? And Cu Chulainn was still Lancer? Can you say "awkward"?

Keyne
March 18th, 2011, 01:37 PM
What if Shirou summoned Scathatch? And Cu Chulainn was still Lancer? Can you say "awkward"?

*Insert Scathatch saying "Yo dawg" to Lancer here*

Good pun is good. :3

ItsaRandomUsername
March 18th, 2011, 01:40 PM
i c wut u did thar

Keyne
March 18th, 2011, 01:41 PM
i c wut u did thar

[brofist]

ItsaRandomUsername
March 18th, 2011, 01:43 PM
[brofist accepted]

Now back to finishing up WAFFy fanfiction featuring Iris, Saber, and Shota!Shirou.

ringlhach
March 18th, 2011, 01:44 PM
What about Lugh Lonnbeimnech or Gwidion?

ItsaRandomUsername
March 19th, 2011, 04:07 AM
What if Archerko were Shirou's Servant?

Answer: Prana would NEVER be an issue for this Shirou's Holy Grail War, if you know what I mean. Archer(ko) is all about the lovin', after all.
Also, kickass fights would ensue.
And Archer (EMIYA) could still be a Servant if she were summoned forth as a "Saber" instead, and including Gilgamesh this would mean...a whole lot of swordspamming.

EnigmaticFellow
March 19th, 2011, 08:44 AM

Answer: Prana would NEVER be an issue for this Shirou's Holy Grail War, if you know what I mean. Archer(ko) is all about the lovin', after all.
And Archer (EMIYA) could still be a Servant if she were summoned forth as a "Saber" instead, and including Gilgamesh this would mean...a whole lot of swordspamming.

I approve of anything involving swordspam, and I loved reading Swords Dancer. Speaking of which, I wonder how her interactions with Illya would be.

Optimus
March 19th, 2011, 09:06 AM
I wonder what would have it been like for Shirou to have Nero!Saber as a Servant...

Keyne
March 19th, 2011, 09:19 AM
I wonder what would have it been like for Shirou to have Nero!Saber as a Servant...

There wouldn't be a need for Rin then. You don't need two tsunderes in one story.

EnigmaticFellow
March 19th, 2011, 10:33 AM
You mean a series' power level isn't determined by the number of Tsunderes in it?

Keyne
March 19th, 2011, 10:38 AM
How lethal could being torn apart by two tsunderes be, I wonder?

EnigmaticFellow
March 19th, 2011, 10:50 AM
Not sure if Nero would rather tear Shiro apart along with Rin or do something else with both of them.

Keyne
March 19th, 2011, 10:54 AM
Just look what male!Protag has with Nero and Tamamo.

ItsaRandomUsername
March 19th, 2011, 11:34 AM
But it's SO worht it! D:

:D

Theocrass
March 19th, 2011, 11:37 AM
I want Shirou to get a Servant who goes all bodyguard crush on him. ;-;

ItsaRandomUsername
March 19th, 2011, 11:40 AM
^
Agreed.

Spooky
March 19th, 2011, 01:24 PM

I'm all for anything involving more Archerko, so get writing! Lol.

Now I'm reminded of the fic Sibling Dancer. Wish there was more of that.

Ivan The Mouse
March 19th, 2011, 01:27 PM
Tohno Shiki been called yet?

Theocrass
March 19th, 2011, 01:37 PM
What if Stephen Colbert was Shirou's Servant?

ItsaRandomUsername
March 19th, 2011, 02:08 PM
He would be America, and so can you.

Theocrass
March 19th, 2011, 02:35 PM
Lulz.

What if Napoleon was Shirou's Servant? :3

I can imagine him being some sort of megalomaniac who would force Shirou to act as his steed. He'd ride him into battle.

B.B. Rain
March 19th, 2011, 08:16 PM
Lulz.

What if Napoleon was Shirou's Servant? :3

New game! Ripple previous suggestions down ridiculous new paths!

What if Shirou's Servant was Napoleon...Dynamite? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napolean_Dynamite)

With casaulity altering Noble Phantasm 'Rule of Funny' to prevent premature death endings!

Keyne
March 19th, 2011, 09:06 PM
What if DIAMONDS were summoned to be Shirou's Servant?

eddyak
March 19th, 2011, 09:11 PM
Then Shirou would be richer but deader.

TypeWannabe
March 19th, 2011, 09:15 PM
Oh Kyubei, you so trollah.

Theocrass
March 20th, 2011, 12:10 AM
What if Smokey the Bear was Shirou's Servant?

Imagine it! His ass-kicking catch phrase would be "Only you can prevent your imminent ass-kicking!"

warellis
March 20th, 2011, 12:33 AM

Imagine it! His ass-kicking catch phrase would be "Only you can prevent your imminent ass-kicking!"

Would all his various NPs be related to forest fires or something?:D

Theocrass
March 20th, 2011, 12:36 AM
^ Yeah, and he'd be able to summon an army of grizzly bears!

Grizzly bears wearing armor!

Grizzly bears wearing armor who have been trained by Saber!

Grizzly bears wearing armor who have been trained by Saber who are also zombies!

Grizzly bears wearing armor who have been trained by Saber who are also zombies who can breathe Fruit Loops!

Ironshanks
March 20th, 2011, 12:42 AM
Theocrass

I bet Shirou wished Smokey was there during the 4th grail war. D:

ItsaRandomUsername
March 20th, 2011, 01:11 AM
DOH!

Theocrass
March 20th, 2011, 01:58 AM

Ouch. That was a mean burn. Like the one Shirou wouldn't have gotten if Smokey had been there. :3

ItsaRandomUsername
March 20th, 2011, 02:01 AM
That's a mean pun, Theo! It really FIRES me up! ) : <

:3

Theocrass
March 20th, 2011, 02:08 AM
THEM'S FIGHTIN' WORDS!

You ready to deal with my red HOT fury?!

warellis
March 20th, 2011, 06:37 PM
Hey, what if Tavi of Calderon, a.k.a. Rufus Scipio a.k.a. Gaius Octavian a.k.a. Gaius Tavarus Magnus, from the Codex Alera series was summoned to be Shirou's Servant?

eddyak
March 20th, 2011, 06:39 PM
Most of the Servants would go down in the first seven and a half minutes of the war.

warellis
March 20th, 2011, 06:40 PM
Most of the Servants would go down in the first seven and a half minutes of the war.

He's that powerful? True I know furycraft would give him advantages compared to most people, but aren't Servants really, really tough and powerful?

food
March 20th, 2011, 07:10 PM

Won't be Smokey. Which bear is responsible for preventing residential fire?

TypeWannabe
March 20th, 2011, 07:40 PM
eddyak is right. He's pretty strong.

Theocrass
March 20th, 2011, 08:03 PM
What if Captain Falcon was Shirou's Servant?

"Show me your blades!"

eddyak
March 20th, 2011, 08:34 PM
eddyak is right. He's pretty strong.
Ooh, but that's only if there are Furies about. He can't do anything besides outwit the other Servants if there aren't any Furies.

keeper13
March 20th, 2011, 09:03 PM
What if Shirou summoned Date Masamune (Sengoku Basara) as his Servant?
2 words:
LET'S PARTY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfVmu2Z4A1s&feature=related

And now how about this: What if Shirou summons Bayonetta as his Servant?

Elf
March 20th, 2011, 09:11 PM
What if Shirou summoned Harry Dresden as his Servant?

Not only does he have baddest Caster ever, this Caster comes equipped to give Shirou two holy swords.

TypeWannabe
March 20th, 2011, 09:15 PM
Eh, Harry would get his ass kicked around the place. I'm not sure Mab would even allow Harry to compete, seeing as how he's her Winter Knight and all, so she owns him.

eddyak
March 20th, 2011, 09:52 PM
He wouldn't be able to scratch Saber, Berserker would calmly walk over, pick him up, crush him into a cube and sit on him, Rider would hang him from a tree with her spikes and suck his blood (unless he got an anti-vamp ability/NP), or just punch his head off, True Assassin would follow him around without him noticing, occasionally breahing down his neck to freak him out, Lancer would lol and kick him across the Emiya house, Archer would snipe him.

Milbunk
March 21st, 2011, 08:58 AM
What if Shirou summoned Taiga

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/4283/41225566.jpg

Neir
March 21st, 2011, 09:21 AM
I think Taiga would make a pact with the world to save Shirou (if she knew it was an option).

Thus, Counter Guardian FUJI-NEE.

And given the inordinate amount of crap she leaves at his house, I'd say Shirou has plenty of catalysts. Also, the dojo she trained with Kiritsugu in.

Kotonoha
March 21st, 2011, 09:23 AM
What if Prisma Illya was Shirou's Servant?

Neir
March 21st, 2011, 09:25 AM
Epic showdown of Grail-loli and Grail-loli.

keeper13
March 21st, 2011, 03:10 PM
Similar question to my "What if Shirou summons Bayonetta?"

What if Shirou summons Dante from Devil May Cry?

ItsaRandomUsername
March 21st, 2011, 03:12 PM
What if Prisma Illya was Shirou's Servant?

You just wanna see a mana recharge, doncha? :3

Servant Dante?! Hell yes, that's cool.

Mazyrian
March 21st, 2011, 04:38 PM
In the vein of Gun God, what if Shirou summoned Ado Edem?

Erlkonig
March 21st, 2011, 04:42 PM
Slash Emperor is h4x. It can kill even Type-Jupiter, which had no normal concept of death. It can probably do the same to the Grail and Angra Mainyu, though he's fucked when fighting God Hand.

food
March 21st, 2011, 04:54 PM
I don't see why Slash Emperor won't just one-shot Berserker and take all 12 lives.

Slash Emperor is the perfect 1v1 weapon, but Ado Edem didn't get to shine against the A-rays because Slash Emperor is not anti-army.

Alexander would rape Ado Edem, but Berserker shouldn't.

Huntring
March 21st, 2011, 04:57 PM
Not really. Caliburn somehow mangaed to take out 7 God Hand lives. Slash Emperor can most likely take out all of the lives and turn Berserker to dust. Also Ado Edem wears a armor that can take on a attack from a Type. The only thing that could hurt him would be Ea and maybe Exacalibur. Anything else will die couldn't even touch him

food
March 21st, 2011, 05:01 PM
Not sure about the "super armor" part.

Types don't care about individual targets. Just because I survived a gun fight wearing a cardboard armor, does not mean cardboard armor is bullet-proof (it only means no bullets were shot my way).

eddyak
March 21st, 2011, 05:03 PM
Gundam Man disagrees.

http://img.gkblogger.com/blog/imgdb/000/000/055/509_2.jpg

Huntring
March 21st, 2011, 05:18 PM
Not sure about the "super armor" part.

Types don't care about individual targets. Just because I survived a gun fight wearing a cardboard armor, does not mean cardboard armor is bullet-proof (it only means no bullets were shot my way).

The armor still helped the them survive attacks from types. It can't be considered a direct attack but even a inderict attack has the power of a nuke. There is no way any Noble Phantasm except Ea could compare to such a attack.

TypeWannabe
March 21st, 2011, 05:21 PM
Slash Emperor grows to the size of the Grail monster and proceeds to lolpwn.

Erlkonig
March 21st, 2011, 05:23 PM
And how much ass does he get?

TypeWannabe
March 21st, 2011, 05:29 PM
None.

Huntring
March 21st, 2011, 05:31 PM
Know that we are on the topic of Notes what if Shirou summoned Type Venus?

eddyak
March 21st, 2011, 05:34 PM
Bad guitar playing ensues?

Huntring
March 21st, 2011, 05:38 PM
Bad guitar playing ensues?

Indeed

keeper13
March 21st, 2011, 06:39 PM
What if Shirou summons Beatrice (from Umineko) as his Servant?

Heck, What if Shirou summons Sephiroth (Final Fantast 7) as his Servant?

Huntring
March 21st, 2011, 06:42 PM
I don't know about Umineko so I can't comment but if he summons Sephiroth everyone dies.

TypeWannabe
March 21st, 2011, 06:43 PM
Sephiroth slices him to shreds, then blows up the solar system because he can.

Beato trolls him and everybody close to him. Except Taiga, because she's Taiga.

Milbunk
March 21st, 2011, 06:44 PM
What if everyone summoned Gilgamesh but Shirou summoned Emiya.

EnigmaticFellow
March 21st, 2011, 06:49 PM
EMIYA would kill off Shirou, then he would use a Xanatos gambit in order to have all the Gilgameshes wipe themselves out.

Theocrass
March 21st, 2011, 06:51 PM
^^ Hilarity would ensue.

Huntring
March 21st, 2011, 06:52 PM
If everyone summons Gilgamesh except Shirou the Holy Grail War would instead be known as the Ego Grail War sponsered by Emiya.

Milbunk
March 21st, 2011, 07:11 PM
I can just imagine all of them fighting calling each other FAKER!! and then Emiya steps in and says "No, i'm the real faker."

keeper13
March 21st, 2011, 07:16 PM
For my "What if Shirou summons Bayonetta?"

Wonder what it'll be like if Bayonetta fights against Lancer, Archer, Rider, Caster, Assassin, Berserker, Gilgamesh, or who knows, Saber?

EnigmaticFellow
March 21st, 2011, 07:16 PM
I can just imagine all of them fighting calling each other FAKER!! and then Emiya steps in and says "No, i'm the real faker."

Then the world implodes due to the paradox of the statement.

eddyak
March 21st, 2011, 07:17 PM
EMIYA is the original faker?!

PARADOX HAS OCCURRED. WINDOWS IS NOW SHUTTING DOWN THE UNIVERSE TO PREVENT DAMAGE TO CRITICAL FILES.

mangafreak7793
March 21st, 2011, 07:32 PM
I think my previous statement died due to an argument about Lancer so I'll try again

What about Rance?

Theocrass
March 21st, 2011, 07:33 PM
EMIYA is the original faker?!

PARADOX HAS OCCURRED. WINDOWS IS NOW SHUTTING DOWN THE UNIVERSE TO PREVENT DAMAGE TO CRITICAL FILES.

:3

keeper13
March 21st, 2011, 07:38 PM
What if Shirou summons Ragna the Bloodedge? Heck, what if Kotomine summons Hazama?

Wonder what will happen if there's a Shirou and Ragna team vs. Kotomine and Hazama team?

EnigmaticFellow
March 21st, 2011, 07:41 PM
How will such a situation end? I guess it could be anyone's guess. Perhaps Hazama and Kotomine would troll each other so that neither one of them wins.

Huntring
March 21st, 2011, 07:47 PM
What if Shirou summons L from Death Note

Theocrass
March 21st, 2011, 07:49 PM
I don't know much about DN, but isn't L a normal human?

Keyne
March 21st, 2011, 07:49 PM
The 5th HF would become a detective story.

TypeWannabe
March 21st, 2011, 07:50 PM
Hazama, as far as we've seen, actually works, if not well, then mediocre with other people. At least, he was one of the 5 Heroes before, and even now he seems pretty jovial with his allies.

WizardOne
March 22nd, 2011, 12:21 AM
What on Earth would the Death note be like as a noble phantasm?
What would turning it into a broken phantasm do?

Oh dear.

But yes, as was said, I'm pretty sure it would turn the Grail war into a detective story.

Huntring
March 22nd, 2011, 12:24 AM
It was a joke to see if anyone can think of a way for L (a normal human) to plan his way to win the Holy Grail War. Seeing as L is too hard why not Light. His Noble Phantasm would be Death Note which can kill any servent provided he writes down the Servent's true name. Of course he would die from one hit because he is a normal human.

WizardOne
March 22nd, 2011, 12:47 AM
http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/661/57245784.jpg (http://img855.imageshack.us/i/57245784.jpg/)

Listen. I AM KIRA. And… THE GOD OF THIS NEW WORLD. In this world I am the law. And I am the one maintaining the order. That is the truth. NOW I AM JUSTICE. The world’s only hope. Are you going to kill me? Is that really the right thing to do? Capturing Kira that may have been the just thing to do in the past But now, IT’S EVIL.

I am the only one who can create a new world, be on top of it and guide it correctly… Think about it. Do you want to return to the world to the rotten way it used to be?

With this notebook, and this grail... I can create Utopia!

-----

Assasin Light Yagami, if he gets your name, its much, MUCH worse than just knowing your legend.

Huntring
March 22nd, 2011, 01:00 AM
Name: Light Yagami
Master: ????? Does someone who has a god complex need a master
Class: Assasin
Strength:F- Endurance: F- Agility: F-
Magical Energy: F- Luck: B Noble Phantasm: EX

Class Abilities:
Presence Concelment: F Capable of blending in with the crowd but will get noticed easily.

Personal Skills:
Manipulations: EX Capable of reading and analyzing people and manipulating them accordingly.

Noble Phantasm:
Death Note: Kills anyone that has their name written on it. It must be a true name however.

Theocrass
March 22nd, 2011, 01:11 AM
Extra Special Ability: Being highly overrated.

:P

Just kidding.

Huntring
March 22nd, 2011, 01:20 AM
Super Extra Ablity: A ego that surpasses Gil's. I could already imagine the arguement they will have once they meet.
"You mongral dear stand up to me, the King of Heros".
"I am Kira, the next ruler of this world. You may be a King but I am god".
Yep it definitely will not be pleasent.

WizardOne
March 22nd, 2011, 01:33 AM
Name: Light Yagami
Master: ????? Does someone who has a god complex need a master
Class: Assasin
Strength:F- Endurance: F- Agility: F-
Magical Energy: F- Luck: B Noble Phantasm: EX

Class Abilities:
Presence Concelment: F Capable of blending in with the crowd but will get noticed easily.

Personal Skills:
Manipulations: EX Capable of reading and analyzing people and manipulating them accordingly.

Noble Phantasm:
Death Note: Kills anyone that has their name written on it. It must be a true name however.

Yeah that looks about right.
Although, one thing people always forget about the Death note, which I thought had the most insane potential for abuse.
What he writes in the death note, happens to the subject, the only stipulation being death.

"Sunday 14:20: Cu Chulainn kills his master, and then himself with Gae bolg."
"Monday 11:15 Arturia Pendragon expends all her mana using her Noble phantasm and expires"
"Thursday 8:05 Emiya Shirou kills himself with a cooking knife to the throat"
"Friday 12:01 Gilgamesh defends Yagami Light to the death as he prepares to wish upon the Grail, then commits suicide"

It has shown probability manipulation, mind control and time manipulation as its powers. I'd hate to be on the other side of that.

Huntring
March 22nd, 2011, 01:36 AM
Light is ironically the perfect counter to Gil and Berserker, two of the strongest servents because they never bothers to hide their names.

Huntring
March 22nd, 2011, 01:43 AM
Yeah that looks about right.
Although, one thing people always forget about the Death note, which I thought had the most insane potential for abuse.
What he writes in the death note, happens to the subject, the only stipulation being death.

"Sunday 14:20: Cu Chulainn kills his master, and then himself with Gae bolg."
"Monday 11:15 Arturia Pendragon expends all her mana using her Noble phantasm and expires"
"Thursday 8:05 Emiya Shirou kills himself with a cooking knife to the throat"
"Friday 12:01 Gilgamesh defends Yagami Light to the death as he prepares to wish upon the Grail, then commits suicide"

It has shown probability manipulation, mind control and time manipulation as its powers. I'd hate to be on the other side of that.

I know but than the Death Note would be too broken.

ringlhach
March 22nd, 2011, 01:46 AM
I dunno; they're technically already dead, so would it even work? It's definitely a great tool to use against masters, on the other hand.

ItsaRandomUsername
March 22nd, 2011, 01:51 AM
The Grail brings the "Soul" back to life, so it could theoretically work on them. Unless the above loophole exists.

Mike1984
March 22nd, 2011, 02:11 AM
Well, it would work wonders in HF, at least....

"Matou Zouken removes all his worms from Sakura, and then decides to boil himself alive"

And, with that, the whole situation is fixed....

eddyak
March 22nd, 2011, 09:16 AM
"My Servant is Heracles, the strongest hero of legend!"

"Wait a sec, lemme get that down..." *sits down and pulls out Death Note* "Now, is that spelt Hercules or Heracles? And what's his last na-"

*Heracles plods over and silences him by pinching his head with his index finger and thumb*

BAD END

Theocrass
March 22nd, 2011, 09:21 AM
^ You're my new hero Eddyak.

lethum
March 22nd, 2011, 09:24 AM
Hercules name has to be written in the original ancient Greek.

WizardOne
March 22nd, 2011, 10:27 AM
"My Servant is Heracles, the strongest hero of legend!"

"Wait a sec, lemme get that down..." *sits down and pulls out Death Note* "Now, is that spelt Hercules or Heracles? And what's his last na-"

*Heracles plods over and silences him by pinching his head with his index finger and thumb*

BAD END

As if light would ever stand across from a Servant like that. But yes, if he did, that would be the result.

eddyak
March 22nd, 2011, 10:30 AM
Light would just sit at home, waiting for the Grail War to be over, then he'd get killed by one of those skeleton warriors of Medusa's.

Gundam Meister
March 22nd, 2011, 10:41 AM
What if Lelouch Vi Britannia was Shirou's Servant?

eddyak
March 22nd, 2011, 10:45 AM
"Lelouch Vi Britannia orders you... Kill yourself!"

Keyne
March 22nd, 2011, 11:41 AM
What if Eddyak was Shirou's Servant?

Optimus
March 22nd, 2011, 11:55 AM
He'd have Eye of the Mind (True) Rank A+ (He knows more about the Grail War and Servants than the Servants themselves, lol), and the first thing he'd do after defeating Lancer with his awesome knowledge would be going to the petting zoo and grab an elephant, then win the war after curbstopming everyone and becoming bros with Berserker.

Rc1212
March 22nd, 2011, 11:57 AM
What if Eddyak was Shirou's Servant?

Poor, Poor Eddyak.......

eddyak
March 22nd, 2011, 12:05 PM
*Arc Drive!!!*

*hundreds of yaks sprint across the screen, mowing down all in their way*

WizardOne
March 22nd, 2011, 12:19 PM
Light would just sit at home, waiting for the Grail War to be over, then he'd get killed by one of those skeleton warriors of Medusa's.

Light would use camera's, surveillance and possibly personal manipulation to try and figure out the names of heroes and masters. A risky hero if summoned, He's a glass cannon, potentially the most lethal hero in existance, assuming he can stay hidden/manipulate people to defend him etc.

But at the same time, for the ultimate offense, he has the weakest defense ever.

I

eddyak
March 22nd, 2011, 12:27 PM
Personal manipulation? Gimme a break, the moment a Servant sees him they're gonna cut him in half, pound him into the ground or take his Death Note and turn him into their Servant (lolMedea). Archer would out-Xanatos him, Saber would just immediately chop him in half, Lancer would lol and gay bulge him, Caster would turn him into her pet, Rider would drain him of blood, Berserker would kil him by coughing in his general direction, Gil would lol at his "wanna be god" stuff and turn him into swiss cheese.

He's got little to no chance of actually doing anything in the War. He only ever managed to survive in his own universe because his dad was a part of the police.

Erlkonig
March 22nd, 2011, 12:36 PM
What if Shirou summoned Baal, God of Murder as Assassin? Actualize a point of death just by looking at it, etc.

TypeWannabe
March 22nd, 2011, 03:22 PM
What if Shirou summoned Old Man Yama as his Servant?

"I ask of you, are you my Master? btw, we'll talk later, gotta go flash fry this blue guy.

Keyne
March 22nd, 2011, 03:57 PM
What if Shirou summoned Baal, God of Murder as Assassin? Actualize a point of death just by looking at it, etc.

Enjoy your mana replenishing, Shirou.

Theocrass
March 22nd, 2011, 04:35 PM
What if Shirou summoned Forrest Gump?

Box of Chocolates = Reality marble capable of affecting probability?

Keyne
March 22nd, 2011, 04:36 PM
What if Shirou summoned Forrest Gump?

Box of Chocolates = Reality marble capable of affecting probability?

'_' my mind is full of millions on zillions of run Forrest runs.

Theocrass
March 22nd, 2011, 04:39 PM
Soooooo ... class?

NP that allows him to run through anything in his path?

Wields a ping-pong paddle?

Neir
March 22nd, 2011, 04:48 PM
Guys, there's already a death note/Fate doujin. Shirou gets it. He can't kill Hercules because he only dies ONCE. After that, it doesn't work on him anymore.

Keyne
March 22nd, 2011, 04:50 PM
Soooooo ... class?

NP that allows him to run through anything in his path?

Wields a ping-pong paddle?

I am the ping of my pong...

Theocrass
March 22nd, 2011, 04:54 PM
NP that allows him to "outrun" any attack?

Shrimp is my body and chocolate is my blood.

EnigmaticFellow
March 22nd, 2011, 04:57 PM
I have fished over a thousand shrimp.

eddyak
March 22nd, 2011, 05:05 PM
Guys, there's already a death note/Fate doujin. Shirou gets it. He can't kill Hercules because he only dies ONCE. After that, it doesn't work on him anymore.
"Heracles uses Nine Lives Shooting Hundred Fist to punch himself in the face twelve times at godspeed."

Theocrass
March 22nd, 2011, 05:08 PM
Unknown to Honor Roll nor known to special ed.

ringlhach
March 22nd, 2011, 05:11 PM

Can't the user of the Death Note specify the manner of death, up to a point? "Bleeds to death," "is crushed," "suffocates," "is drawn and quartered," "is beheaded," "dies of fluid in the lungs," "dies of a heart attack," "is pierced through the brain-stem," "is pierced through the heart," "dies of an allergic reaction," "is poisoned..." There's eleven ways to die, right there, and except for the last two which may or may not be similar, they're all different. Would God Hand work against the manner of death, or the source? Nine Lives Blade Works would seem to argue the first, if it works at all...

food
March 22nd, 2011, 05:59 PM
Death Note would be like "destiny interference", and being killed by it would be registered as "killed by Death Note" and won't work again?

I am bad at this cross-universe power level stuff, lol.

EnigmaticFellow
March 22nd, 2011, 05:59 PM
Have withstood reason, to run many miles.

Keyne
March 22nd, 2011, 06:09 PM
Yet, those feet will never change those shoes.

EnigmaticFellow
March 22nd, 2011, 06:11 PM
So as I pray,

ASSORTED CHOCOLATE BOX WORKS

Theocrass
March 22nd, 2011, 06:12 PM
Yet these hands will never hold Jen-A.

Edit: Ninja'd

Oh well. But I really like it! :3

Keyne
March 22nd, 2011, 06:20 PM
What if Mike was Shirou's Servant?

Huntring
March 22nd, 2011, 06:26 PM
Isn't Mike a member of Best Lair? Why would he be a servent.... am confused

TypeWannabe
March 22nd, 2011, 06:45 PM
If mike was Shirou's Servant, he'd either be the best master ever or the stupidest, depending on when they both decide to go after Zouken.

Tesculpture
March 22nd, 2011, 06:46 PM
What if Joseph Stalin were Shirou's Servant?

food
March 22nd, 2011, 06:47 PM
What if Mike was Shirou's Servant?

Every route would be HF route.

Every route.

Huntring
March 22nd, 2011, 06:52 PM
What am still confused....... is it because he likes Sakura or something?

TypeWannabe
March 22nd, 2011, 06:57 PM
Stalin is the communist guy right? Or was he the influential British one?

Keyne
March 22nd, 2011, 07:00 PM
The former.

Tesculpture
March 22nd, 2011, 07:01 PM
No, the communist guy.

EDIT: Crap, sniped.

Mike1984
March 22nd, 2011, 07:40 PM
If mike was Shirou's Servant, he'd either be the best master ever or the stupidest, depending on when they both decide to go after Zouken.

Well, if I was Shirou's servant, then we'd both die because I have precisely zero fighting ability, so....

Theocrass
March 22nd, 2011, 07:42 PM
Oh, Mike! I'm sure you'd do ... your best.

What if the BAR was Shirou's Servant? :3

Ergast
March 22nd, 2011, 08:23 PM
Rider and Caster would automatically joins to Shirou's side, with Rin, Sakura and Illya, of course.

Isn't sad, Archer, Shinji and Kuzuki?

Mike1984
March 22nd, 2011, 08:26 PM
Well, no, because Archer is Shirou, so he also possesses his own BAR, Shinji is a dick (and doesn't have any of those girls anyway, at least not willingly) and Kuzuki won't die that way....

Erlkonig
March 22nd, 2011, 08:44 PM
Well, no, because Archer is Shirou, so he also possesses his own BAR, Shinji is a dick (and doesn't have any of those girls anyway, at least not willingly) and Kuzuki won't die that way....

But it's the BAR as a Servant, the embodiment of a concept that has grown to the level of a Heroic Spirit. Not like Archer, but something even more specialized than UBW to the point of a Heroic Spirit level's power. Can you imagine that?

eddyak
March 22nd, 2011, 08:58 PM
Archer's BAR rusted through years of disuse.

Huntring
March 22nd, 2011, 09:00 PM
No........ The Emiya Bar increases as they get older. Archer may not have won the hearts of any girls in the show but he won the hurts of millions of girls and guys. His Bar as gotten to the point where it can no longer affect people in his world but goes beyond the 4th wall to affact audiences.

Theocrass
March 22nd, 2011, 09:24 PM
The BAR affects males too though.

food
March 22nd, 2011, 09:37 PM
Well, if I was Shirou's servant, then we'd both die because I have precisely zero fighting ability, so....
You've read Fate/Stay Night, I am sure you can figure something out.

e.g.
Mike: "Hey Rin, you like Shirou right? You know what would be cool? We can have Archer and my Master exchange left arms, I am pretty sure we can win that way."

Neir
March 22nd, 2011, 09:38 PM
You've read Fate/Stay Night, I am sure you can figure something out.

e.g.
Mike: "Hey Rin, you like Shirou right? You know what would be cool? We can have Archer and my Master exchange left arms, I am pretty sure we can win that way."

Archer: *has long since killed Shirou*

mangafreak7793
March 22nd, 2011, 09:40 PM
What if Shirou's servant was Maiya or Kiritsugu

SeiKeo
March 23rd, 2011, 01:28 AM
Awkward family reunion or interesting revelations about Dad.

EDIT: And by interesting I mean total mental breakdown for Shirou.

Ergast
March 23rd, 2011, 05:36 AM

Archer is sad because the BAR gives Shirou three defenders against his murder attemps. Shinji is just being trolled by being sad, as he has lost his chance of being a master (Sakura won't give him Rider, she just use Rider to defend Shirou and his Servant XD), and Kuzuki had just lost his waifu because the BAR. So yeah, they are sad xDDD

And yeah, Archer's BAR is rusted.

Dullahan
March 23rd, 2011, 06:29 AM
Shirou summons...

*drumroll*

...SERVANT ASSASSIN, EZIO AUDITORE DA FIRENZE!

It'd be epic. He has ridiculously good presence concealment (can walk around in public with SWORDS/DAGGERS/CROSSBOW VISIBLE and no-one notices a thing), a neat Noble Phantasm (Apple of Eden, anyone? Body split technique in the style of HF4 Assassin, and low-grade mind control to boot) and a very useful form of Mystic Eyes (Eagle Vision). And, of course, whenever he kills someone he takes them into his Reality Marble (known as Loading Screen for obvious reasons) where they get to make a long death speech despite just having been stabbed in the throat. He's highly agile, skilled in sword-fighting, projectile weapons and unarmed combat. He'd be an awesome Servant.

TheSpy
March 23rd, 2011, 06:36 AM
Well, talking is a free action.

Kotonoha
March 23rd, 2011, 08:26 AM
No........ The Emiya Bar increases as they get older. Archer may not have won the hearts of any girls in the show but he won the hurts of millions of girls and guys. His Bar as gotten to the point where it can no longer affect people in his world but goes beyond the 4th wall to affact audiences.

No, Archer's BAR has improved to the point where he can jump over it, but the problem is that it was the inability to jump over a bar that made Shirou attractive. He failed to realize this.

Keyne
March 23rd, 2011, 08:31 AM
Well, the BAR seemed to attract two of the three heroines....

Theocrass
March 23rd, 2011, 08:43 AM
The BAR also attracts real life people and quite a few side characters (gender not important).

Keyne
March 23rd, 2011, 08:52 AM
Y u so gae, Issei? :3

Theocrass
March 23rd, 2011, 08:53 AM
'Cuz eetz Shirou. :3

Keyne
March 23rd, 2011, 08:55 AM
Of course it's Shirou. He wouldn't let just any guy strip him like that. Though...

"I-it's not like I-I didn't w-want you to t-take of my clothes like that or anything! ...uh...haau~~ SHIROU NO BAKA!"

Theocrass
March 23rd, 2011, 08:58 AM
Who exactly is speaking there? I don't really remember Issei as a tsundere?

Keyne
March 23rd, 2011, 09:00 AM
Who exactly is speaking there? I don't really remember Issei as a tsundere?

"If you can't have a tsundere Issei, then at least imagine him."

Theocrass
March 23rd, 2011, 09:01 AM
... That is hilarious.

Keyne
March 23rd, 2011, 09:04 AM
... That is hilarious.

"Trace. On."

I don't have to trace it from scratch. The perfect image of Tsundere Issei has been etched into my heart.

Theocrass
March 23rd, 2011, 09:05 AM
What if Freddy was Shirou's Servant?

Keyne
March 23rd, 2011, 09:05 AM
What if Freddy was Shirou's Servant?

He'd be on a horse.

Theocrass
March 23rd, 2011, 09:06 AM
Rider much? Would he use the power of rock to conquer the day?

Keyne
March 23rd, 2011, 09:07 AM
Rider much? Would he use the power of rock to conquer the day?

Why not? :3

Theocrass
March 23rd, 2011, 09:32 AM
NP: SUMMON GORILLA!
Effect: Summons Gorilla.

Optimus
March 23rd, 2011, 11:11 AM
Freddie Mercury would have Rank A++ charisma. And it'd make the mana transfer scene... Rather weird.

But, it'd be cool. Especially when he becomes bros with Gil.

Keyne
March 23rd, 2011, 11:13 AM
Gay Yay?

TheSpy
March 23rd, 2011, 11:17 AM
Am I going to have to cut my eyes out? Or, since he's already dead, we can assume that scene won't be necessary?

ItsaRandomUsername
March 23rd, 2011, 11:23 AM
Don't be silly. Of course it wouldn't be an actual scene.

...right?

TheSpy
March 23rd, 2011, 11:24 AM
I hope not...

Optimus
March 23rd, 2011, 11:37 AM
Freddie Mercury would have FAIDS. Which is an improved version of SAIDS, of course.

ItsaRandomUsername
March 23rd, 2011, 11:39 AM
Anyone who gets infected grows an awesome mustache.

TheSpy
March 23rd, 2011, 11:41 AM
That doesn't sound too bad...