PDA

View Full Version : Shin Megami Tensei Persona - Dark Chronicles (IC)

RacingeR
September 17th, 2011, 10:19 AM
An unnaturally cold wind flowed like a hurricane, crashing against a figure that stood, as if defiant, in the shore of the island. The figure of a man, features indistinguishable in the darkness of the night, longcoat dancing in the wind, as he opened his arms in a sudden movement. And from his position, as if to welcome someone, he spoke.

“So... Fate’s wheel finally spins again. What will it be this time? What will the cards reveal? Ah... this future is indeed murky. But today, this time, it is different. But how? How will the blue butterfly’s flight change the flow of this game?” The voice was powerful, booming, yet lost in the powerful winds, like tornadoes that danced a macabre welcome for the boat that ever so slowly approached it’s destination.

“Very well then.... let Chaos.... ensue.”

An immense island, standing alone in the ocean, in the middle of two continents. A tower like structure sits in it, as if a finger was being extended to the moon.
BZZZT Like the static of a TV. The world distorts and changes in an instant.
It is immersed in darkness. There are a thousand towers, as if trying to grasp the non-existent sky. Sharp cries echo.

There is a lush forest, in one corner. Grand trees, abundant shrubbery. It is a place full of life, small animals running around. It is beautiful, majestic, and over all things, a place of solitude.
BZZZT
It is in full decay. The trees are dead, as if strangled by some invisible force. Columns of stone abound, and the shrubbery looks as if it has been ripped off by some murky creature. The only noise heard is a low growl, as multitude of red and yellow eyes appear in the darkness.

Two students sit in a small fountain. It is a boy, and a girl, a couple. They are being shy, but they finally approach one each other, and kiss, soon leaving the place.
BZZZT
There is no water, just an empty slab of stone, deprived of any humidity. The benches that had been used by the students are no more. A dark thing crawls, screeching, pursuing someone that runs towards the forest.

A homeroom teacher speaks calmly to his class. He seems to be teaching a complex formulae, and the students are very concentrated, scribbling notes in their papers. However, one joker, with short, blond hair seems to be just having the time of his life, throwing papers towards the busy students. As the teacher angrily berates him...
BZZZT
There is no teacher standing in there, and indeed, there are no students. Instead, there are bodies, rotting and decaying, in every single seat. The blond haired student calmly stands in there, as if bored, then moves away.

A black eyed girl sits on her desk. She seems to be reading some papers, and a sudden frown alters her beautiful face.
“Again...? How strange...

.... for the Butterfly to fail to this point.....”

Phase I – Butterfly Effect
Chapter I – The Fool

“Wake up, and smell the Ashes”

March 1st 2012 – Thursday. 8: 00 AM

It was a large boat.

It sailed through the seas like a gargantuan fish, its exterior screaming of luxury as the morning sun gleamed in the golden ornaments. The expensive yacht crossed through a wave, gently shaking, as the students that had spent a night in the boat impatiently watched the beautiful island that had appeared in the horizon.

One way or the another, you, another normal student, had received the letter, the invitation for the renowned Planetarium Academy. And you had accepted, embarking upon a long travel. And finally, after taking the final boat that had waited for even the last of you, your long journey was at an end.

Or maybe... it was just at the beginning of an even longer and far more stranger journey.

Far away, a gigantic structure came into view. It was something that resembles a futuristic castle, a structure of stone and crystal, a masterpiece of masonry that stood defiantly against the skies, a tower of learning. The place where your fate awaited.

Planetarium Academy was waiting, its doors open to receive you.

Finally, the ship started to slow down, as everyone was called to the deck, the vessel finally “parking” in the docks. There was an immense strip of terrain, with some buildings discretely built to interfere as little as possible with the green, lush surroundings. It was really surprising how little the place had been “civilized”, but once one looked carefully, it seemed more as a garden than anything else. Probably done on purpose.

One particular building, taller than those surrounding the docks, was however, pretty notable. There were some security guards, plus some people that did indeed resemble police agents. It was not strange, since so many rich people and descendants of royalty attended this place. Some of the security agents, well dressed in an elegant black suit advanced towards your group. There seemed to be too much silence, and indeed those guys seemed a bit intimidating at first.

One of them, seemingly more important than the others, stepped in front. It was a young, tall man, with broad shoulders, and good looks. His medium length black hair swayed a bit, showing a light scar over his left eye. And once he talked, despite his thuggish exterior... (http://i51.tinypic.com/2mg2ji9.jpg)

“Welcome. Welcome to the Planetarium Academy.” He said in a friendly, pleasant tone of voice. The effect was such that all of you, even the most mistrusting, could feel your body relaxing, almost against your will. It was a beacon of security in this new world, this island which would become your new home.

“I am the Security Chief of this island, Alan Voltizzi. It is a pleasure knowing you. As my title implies, I will be the person in charge of your well-being and security on this island. If someone needs something, please contact me. I will normally be on the Millezziore Manor, that also serves as the Security Headquarters. You will see it when we get near the school. Now, please, everyone stay calm and quiet while we take attendance.” The man spoke with a tranquil Italian accent, as he did a signal to one of his men, who also stepped forward, paper in hand, and started reciting in a monotone the names of all the newcomers, confirming that everyone was there.

Once that was finally done, Alan spoke again. “Okay, have all of you got the brochures and guides? Very well, follow me. I will show you the school.” With those words, Alan signaled for the group to advance, and so, all of you moved, at a rather fast, yet leisurely pace. Soon, you were advancing through a well done, flat road, the immense building that you had seen at a distance approaching. It was truly gigantic, with three enormous towers sprouting from its upper structure, giving it the appearance of a gigantic crown.

On a closer look, you could see that various parts of the place, in particular what seemed to be an huge chunk of the west wing of the building, were in repair.. You could see a lot of men with those hard construction helmets buzzing around there, doing various fixes around the place. However, your inspection of the place was interrupted as Alan pointed to various features of the place that had appeared on the guide, such as the Church, a little building at this distance, or the place where you would sleep at, the Dorms. These consisted of two buildings that would be considered rather tall if they had not been at the sides of this monstrosity of a castle, and a house-like third building that was situated between the two, presumably where the Dorm Head lived.

He also showed a magnificent mansion, far from the Academy and most of the other buildings, with its own private fencing. Due to the size and luxury, it was obviously the house of one of the richest men in the world, Ember Millezziore, and that was the aforementioned Millezziore Manor.

And finally, you stopped in front of the Planetarium Academy, as the scarred man advanced towards the imposing castle and directed one last speech towards the group of anxious students.

“I would really like to keep showing the island, and the interior of the school, but I am fairly busy, as I have to attend some duties at my job in the Millezziore Company. However, I will keep you informed of your schedule. Classes start on four days, on the next Monday, 5th of March, giving you a few days to familiarize with the place. For now, you are all free to wander and explore around, but at 11 PM everyone needs to be on the ‘Aula Magna’ for the Principal’s Speech. Meanwhile, I suggest to go to the Dorm Head’s office to get your rooms assignments and keys. I also will mention that Clubs are all open today for joining, but due to some recent rules, only one of the extracurricular activities can be taken, so chose well!” Alan gave one last look to you, before adding some final lines.

“If you need anything, you are free to go to the Headquarters on the Millezziore Manor. I know some people can be a bit... unreliable.” There was a rather tired look at the Dorms. “So you can rely on me for anything you need. See you later.”

With that last phrase, both Alan and the suited men moved towards the Manor, leaving you, one of the many students, at the entrance of the school, free to explore the place.

Mormarth
September 17th, 2011, 02:02 PM
Adam O'Sullivan
8:00 AM
In front of Planetarium Academy

I stood on the deck, silently noting the names of all my fellow students as the apparently Italian man's subordinate recited them. I towered over most, and due to this I apparently unnerved several students, attaining several anxious or curious looks.

I shifted, uncomfortable being away from home or a meeting without my tools. I spotted a person that looked familiar, but dismissed it.

'No way such an... interesting girl would turn up here.'

Body aching at the memory of the fight, I returned my attention to the speaker, just as my name was announced.

“Adam O'Sullivan?”

“Here.” I responded.

As the security chief gave his tour, I spotted the church, and promised that I would visit and give prayer, as I usually did at home.

'I suppose I should pray for good grades.' I thought, bemused.

But, I had to keep my eyes open, for anything suspicious, for that was my assignment, and while not what I was used to, I would carry it out, to the letter.

The west wing also caught my interest, from what I had heard, the academy wasn't particularly new, perhaps new classrooms or other academic facilities? Stowing this possible lead away for future reference, and noting the mansion off in the distance.

Adjusting my luggage, containing various items I would need for my stay, as well as some delicious hot sauces I had obtained. I then, as the chief suggested, set off for the Dorm head's office.

As I set off, a particular dread appeared in my mind, 'I sincerely hope that I don't end up in a closet or something,' I prayed, feeling a bad omen in the air.

Mereo Flere
September 17th, 2011, 04:30 PM
Guy Maxwell
8:20 AM
In front of the Planetarium Academy

Guy didn't know much about schools - much less one like the Planetarium Academy. Oh, sure, he had read the brochure, but it wasn't the same as being there personally. Experience, as his older sister had said, was not the same thing as knowledge - and now that he was finally here he had to do his best to make his sister proud. That would mean not simply doing well in school, but also to have as many experiences as possible. While he could have gone straight to the dorm after they were dismissed, he decided it was most important to get a head start on the clubs their guide had mentioned; after all, Merry herself had stressed just how important clubs were to school life. However... it wouldn't do to simply join any club. In order to prove himself, he needed to join one of the more competitive clubs - which described the Fencing Club perfectly. As one of the bigger clubs that was focused on a combative sport, it was just the sort of experience Merry would want him to have.

So, after twenty minutes of walking, Guy found himself standing in front of the Fencing Club's door - ready to make his first real experience of school life. There was just one problem...

"...how am I going to introduce myself to them?"

This was serious business. He wanted to join their club, but it wouldn't do to make a bad first impression. He only had one opportunity to greet them, after all. The question was... how should he do it? It wasn't a question of acting relaxed or formal. To be honest, even after you went past the introduction, you would still need act consistently around them. In that case, all he needed to do was act like someone that couldn't possible make a bad first impression or be disliked.

...in other words, all he had to do is act like his sister. After all, what kind of person would ever come to dislike her? If such a person ever existed, surely they were a monster of some sort!

"Alright... all I need to do is think like Merry," Guy said to himself. "There's no way there will be any problem with this plan whatsoever."

Yes. Nothing could go wrong with trying to mimic his sister's thought process... probably.

"...ow."

Tobias
September 17th, 2011, 04:50 PM

Well.....at least the accommodations hadnt been so bad.

Kazuma thought bemusedly as the ship had reached port. He had overheard some of the yokels admiring the elegant liner like it was a luxury, but Kazuma would have been ready to turn his nose up if his father hadn't paid for some upgrades which ensured him a private room and excellent service. Such things were expected, after all, he was the heir to the isoya name and fortune, the ship and everyone in it was honored to have him aboard, the school should be similarly honored to host him. He hadn't been particularly fond of the idea of going to this back woods academy which appeared to pick its students based on whim as opposed to the usual, time honored methods of money and connections. But his father had uncharacteristically put his foot down, and Kazuma was to proud to fight a battle he couldn't win.

As the stepped up a security chief introduced himself, reminding Kazuma of one of his father's guards. personable, strong, respectful....probably to young to be ex mercenary or special operations, but he had the same demeanor. High quality for an simple guard. At least it appeared the school understood his value. Kazuma bairly waved when his name was called, he hardly felt the need, after all it wasnt like anyone would fail to recognize him.

When Kazuma saw the dorms he was a tad put out, he wasn't fond of the idea of rooming with the rubes, but acquiring separate lodgings would require majorly dipping into travel funds. He could probably get by with simply upgrading his accomdations as opposed to actually purchasing property.

Maybe. possibly, it depended on how much of a bother things might end up being.

After that they were given what essentially amounted to a free period. some of the kids rushed off but Kazuma wasn't in much of a hurry, the clubs could wait on his attendance, he lit up a cigarette with his custom lighter, a solid silver, heavy lighter embroidered with the Isoya family symbol that was stamped on all their computers and commercial grade hardware. The rush of smoke relaxed him and he enjoyed a few puffs while thinking about heading to the dormhead's office, he wanted to hear what he could expect from his lodgings, and maybe find out some information.

It was almost to much to hope that this school actually had a club or to for civilized folk.

Verg Avesta
September 17th, 2011, 05:56 PM
Magnus
March 1st 2012 – Thursday
8:10 AM

".....err......Magnus?"

Perhaps the fact that there was no surname written after that put the man off a bit? In any case, the huge tower of a man answered with a grunt, perhaps more akin to a growl, instead of an actual words. He saw no reason to actually speak to this person, since he had not a single bit of interest in him. Magnus was, after all, the type of person who only thought about things that were within his own interest - the rest of the world could disappear for all he cared.

After the flock of students began to disperse, Magnus himself walked away from the biggest concentration of the group, instead opting a place in the shadows where he could survey the situation. Opening his jacket, he fished out a strangely thick cigarette, light it up with a worn-out looking zippo lighter, and then brough the thing to his mouth, inhaling some of the smoke. After putting the lighter back, he let his eyes survey some of the people.

First he saw was a boy, smoking like he did. He seemed like the snobby sort, at least what could be distinguished from the brand he smoked, and the ridiculous lighter he had. Magnus gave a dark smirk to himself. It seemed like if he ever was in the need of money, there was one source he could get it from.

All he had to do was to find out that boy's weak spot, and use it.

Airen
September 17th, 2011, 05:57 PM
Elora Griffin
In front of the Planetarium Academy

To be perfectly honest, Elora was rather impressed by everything she had seen so far on this trip. The ship had been rather high-class for a vessel meant to transport students, and now that she had seen the island itself, she had nothing but positive thoughts about how her time here would be spent. Admittedly, she was a little nervous about the fact that she didn't know anyone on this island, but she supposed that everyone around her was probably feeling the same way to some degree...

Thinking about things like this, she silently followed along with the crowd as Alan showed them the various facilities located on the island. Like the small church that lay off in the distance, or the two dorm buildings that lay at the sides of the academy, and even the rather large, expensive looking mansion that belonged to Ember Millezziore. All of these things were interesting in their own right, and so Elora didn't really notice the passing of time until they stopped in front of the Planetarium Academy, and Alan left her and the rest of the students to their own devices, stating that they had until 11 PM to explore the island, join any clubs that struck their interest, and to see the Dorm Head to get their room assignments.

Unsure of what she should do first, but aware that there was no need to hurry, Elora watched silently as most of her fellow students spread out like a wave towards the dorm head building, seemingly eager to find out their room assignments. And after a moment, Elora left as well, having made up her mind to join a club before finding out her room number. Judging from the student reaction to their freedom, the dorm head would likely be busy for awhile, handing out room assignments, and so she figured that her time would be better spent trying to join a club, something that she actually had time to accomplish this year.

But which club did she want to join...?

She had read most of the brochures and guides about the academy, so she was aware of what exactly the various clubs were, but she was only actually interested in a few of them... Well, she had enjoyed being in a Fencing Club before, so that was probably the best option for her, you're supposed to stick to your strengths when in a new place after all, and fencing was an area that she felt somewhat comfortable competing in.

And so, taking her time in order to better familiarize herself with the school grounds, Elora headed towards the fencing club, using one of the academy guides to direct herself around this still unfamiliar island. And as she approached the Fencing Room club door, she couldn't help but notice another student standing quietly in front of the door, looking as if they weren't quite sure whether or not they wanted to open it. Wanting to be somewhat friendly, Elora smiled slightly and called out, (in a somewhat nervous tone) to her fellow student.

"Hello."

Mereo Flere
September 17th, 2011, 06:52 PM
Guy Maxwell
In front of the Fencing Club

"Hello."

The sudden greeting surprised Guy, shaking him from his trainwreck of Merry-esque thoughts. After thinking about how he would introduce himself to other people, he never considered the possibility of not being the one to start the conversation. Without a reply prepared, he couldn't be sure if what he was about to say was appropriate - but it would also be rude not respond quickly. That's why...

"Hello!"

He had to hope that returning the same reply to them would be adequate.

Ah. There was one thing he failed to take into account, however. Simply saying "hello" wasn't enough. As it turned out, in his rush to respond to her, he forgot to turn away from the door.

With a slight cough, Guy turned to face the other newcomer, sending a warm smile Elora's way - hoping that it would hide his shame; from the heat of his cheeks, however, still flush with embarrassment, he doubted that it did. Still, he waved at Elora, before clasping both of his hands together above his heart as he tried greeting Elora again.

"It's a pleasure to meet you," he says - trying to gauge the person's reaction. If this introduction went well, he could try it again with the club itself! Ah, but for now he had to focus on the present, and worry about the future later. "My name is Guy Maxwell," he continued, trying to sound as friendly as possible. "You were on the ship today too, weren't you?"

Airen
September 17th, 2011, 07:48 PM
Elora Griffin

"Hello!"

Elora watched with a slight amount of confusion as the student responded to her question whilst still facing the door. Moments later, as if the student, who appeared to be a young woman, just realized her error, she turned towards Elora and smiled, her cheeks flushed with what appeared to be embarrassment.

"It's a pleasure to meet you," she said quickly, then, "My name is Guy Maxwell. You were on the ship today too, weren't you?"

She seemed friendly enough, and so, overlooking the odd way the girl had originally responded to her greeting, Elora smiled and said, "Guy Maxwell?" It was an ironic name for a girl, but Elora supposed that Guy's parents just had an odd sense of humor, "It's a pleasure to meet you Guy. My name is Elora Griffin," smiling, she responded to Guy's previous question, "And yes, I was on the ship today. It was pretty nice, wasn't it?"

Katie
September 17th, 2011, 08:42 PM
Noire Tamura

I idly check my phone for the day. Not the date, the day. I have a certain schedule for these things, after all. It's Thursday, so, I guess first impressions aren't going to be particularly good. Better than Tsu-Sunday, I suppose.

I listen to what the guard says. Typical drivel. One of the guards is calling everyone's names, and I limply raise my hand. After all, I'm more distracted by the people who came before me on that list... My sister and cousin. Always hi-jacking what tiny spotlight I have... I should stop thinking about this. Getting into the mood of wanting to beat someone's ass is a bad idea. After all, no matter hell I do, people always seem to be intimidated by me, and making them even more afraid of me would be worse.

I remember picking up Lumi from school. Every time I went by, those Kindergarteners would bawl. That sure helped a nine year old's self esteem.

I pull out the brochures and guides, thumbing through as I aimlessly walk along with the crowd, checking behind me to see if Adelaide and Lumi are still in sight. Losing them... would be really bad.

N-not like I need them around, or anything.

So, apparently, we have four days to dick around before school starts. And now that we have some free time...

I-I really don't know what to do. But, I can't tell them that...

Turning around, I say, "Well, what do you two want to do? After all, I already know what I'm gonna do, so I decided to be nice and let you two finish your stuff before me."

Zagrin
September 17th, 2011, 09:15 PM
Elias Alexander Maxim

For the most part, Elias had found the trip until this point quite...dull. True the ship had been one that was obviously first class with some of the finest arrangements that money could buy and the sights such as the academy were quite a splendor, however he still found it quite dull. Thus he was relieved to hear when the security chief had dismissed all the students to their own devices and took out his pocket the guide that he had received on the ship prior and began quickly paging through it, taking a few moments to read over the details of clubs which had caught his eye.

Once done, he closed the book and took a glance at where the dorm head's office was situated and noticed a large mass of students already heading there in order to obtain their room keys.

Well that decided the matter as to what he would do next. In truth he wasn't much one for clubs, however it was better than either wandering around aimlessly or wasting time by waiting in queue in the dorm head's office, when he could instead be using his time more productively and just retrieve his key later in the day when the place had cleared out. Thus Elias decided, the first club he would pay a visit would be...the Music Club.

Twenty minutes later, Elias stands before the door to the Music Club, gives it two knocks and awaits a response.

Satehi
September 17th, 2011, 09:32 PM
Adelaide Tamura

Adelaide was practically skipping as she left the boat. While she didn’t really mind boats too much, although they did tend to make her feel a bit woozy, there hadn’t been much to see out at sea, and more importantly, this place was the place where she’d be spending the rest of her year… with her cousins!

Yes, it wasn’t often she could get to meet them, after all. Lumi had grown so much too, from the last time she’d saw her.

Responding with an enthusiastic “Here!” when one of the guards was taking attendance, she patiently waited in the group, absentmindedly staring at the gargantuan castle in the middle of the island. It was certainly very pretty-hopefully some other time she’d get the chance to go up and see it closer.

Following Lumi and Noire as they went around the island, eventually they came to a stop, as the man whom had been leading them stopped, and told them to do as they pleased. Looking at her cousins for idea’s as to what to do, Noire spoke up.

"Well, what do you two want to do? After all, I already know what I'm gonna do, so I decided to be nice and let you two finish your stuff before me.”

“Thats, ah, very kind of you, Noire” Adelaide says sincerely, “But I’m not really sure what to do right now. It’ll probably take too long to get our rooms from the Dorm Head, with all these people here, but there’s nothing else really to do right now…” Contemplating what else they could do, she decides to ask Lumi. After all, as the youngest, she should get first choice! “Is there anything you want to do, Lumi?

Grant
September 18th, 2011, 12:18 AM
Ian Kites

Ian frowned and reflexively tugged at a lock of hair. For anyone else that would have probably equated with furious ranting and roaring. Looking at the island on a map, he had failed to properly calculate how a human would relate to it. What he had assumed would be a small amount of space to search through for one person had turned out to be a rather large body of land with people already milling about him and probably many more inside the building.

Yes. There's no mistaking it. I was much too optimistic.

More evidence that for all his efforts, his mind was still all too common when it came to relevance. A properly refined mind would have realized this immediately. However there was nothing that could be done. Once She left this island she could go almost anywhere and it would take far too much effort to track Her down, not to mention giving her even more time to let his secret out. Ian would just have to insert himself into the school body (distasteful as it might be) and find the Girl.

But first he had to get his key and put away his things before he started any explorations. What was it that man (what was his name) had said? Something about unreliable people? Problematic. Ian would have assumed that a place of this prestige would be able to hire decent administrators and staff.

Erlkonig
September 18th, 2011, 09:58 AM
"A Holy Man"

Vance Lohrain

I gazed at the green, lush strip of life that surrounded the Planetarium Academy, smiling. Well, they certainly did an interesting thing with this. The makeshift garden looked quite beautiful, blending nicely into the surroundings. It was nothing like the city I had lived in my whole life, in which nature as bright as this was as scarce as God's blessings.

I listened intently to the chief guard's words. Millezziore... Such a name was known even to a middle-class man like me. One of the wealthiest men in the world, his fortune reached even that place I lived in. He was mentioned at least once in every newspaper- Sometimes in the headlines, sometimes not, but always there. When the guard said that we would leave near such a powerful man, I felt myself shuddering slightly. Yes, I was unfamiliar with the life of the rich- And no doubt being so near to a being such as him would bring me nothing but cultural changes. Then I smiled. I don't mind changes, I guess it will be a nice change for once.

Brochures and guides... Glancing at my pocket, I took one of them and skimmed it quickly. Yeah, everything was in order. As we set off, beginning the tour, I made sure not to lose my luggage, walking at a moderately fast pace. Looking up, smiling-

I froze.

...Huge. I hadn't realized it back then, but the Planetarium Academy was immense. No, it was colossal, even. However, there was something pretty strange, something which was a contrast to such a magnificent building. There was an immense, torn part taken out of the west wing. I froze again. I looked to my sides, where a tall man stood over me, also looking at the west wing.

Adam O'Sullivan

"It is... breath-taking, isn't it?" I muttered to him. "What could've done such damage to such a fortress-like thing? I hope we won't have to live in there for the rest of our school years, eh?"

Then, as Alan pointed out the existence fo a church, my head snapped back to look at said building. It was there, in the distance, but I could see it well. I sighed in relief. "A church... Thank God, there is a place for one to pray in here."

I noticed the man besides me had also looked at the church. "Oh?" I turned to look at the man, smiling. "Are you a man of faith as well?"

--Faith.

Yes, faith is an important thing. I do not think of religion as essential for one being, but if I were to be asked on my opinion, I would say that religion is a path that makes it easier for one to walk the path of righteousness. Or at least, that is what my parents had taught me.

Mormarth
September 18th, 2011, 02:55 PM
Adam O' Sullivan

As I readied myself to leave, a voice spoke about the damage to the building, it would seem that I am not the only one curious about the construction. Nodding slightly in response, the tour continued until the same voice asked a question of me.

“Oh? Are you a man of faith as well?”

Ah, a man after my own heart, I smiled, gazing down at the shorter man, I readied myself for exporting a portion of the truth,”Indeed, my father is a priest, and I have grown up around the church, religion ever present in this life of mine.”

Then I remembered my father's teachings on rudeness, "Ah, excuse me, my name is Adam O'Sullivan," as I held out my hand, "It's nice to meet you...?" Hoping I would attain the name of this man who shared my interests.

As I spoke, I wondered if I was speaking too formally, or perhaps my accent was too obvious? But, as I told myself many times before, this wasn't what I was accustomed to, and there was no need to be overly cautious, yet.

I wonder if this man is also heading to the dorms. I thought, Would be nice to make a... friend, aside from that crazy woman.

hero
September 18th, 2011, 02:55 PM
Kagami Fuku - A Thousand Mirrors
On the Ship - Somewhere far from Victoria King
Unspecified Time - Several minutes before arrival

"Didn't you hear me punk? I told you to hand over your watch."

You could say Kagami was in a little bit of a pinch at the time. His complete lack of fighting experience and untrained body put him at a disadvantageous position that could not be ignored. Well, if Victoria were there, he would not have to worry about such things. Problem was, well... He made sure to cover his tracks, so that his friend would not be able to find him anytime soon. He was up to some gambling after all, and he was sure Ms. Authority would not approve.

Well, there was no way he was surrendering his valuable watch just like that. His time was running out, and so he had to came up with a proper solution to his problem. And then he thought...

"Hey. Let's play a game. If you win, I let you have my watch."

For a second, there was silence.

"Pffttt...Haha..."

The tough student could not help but to let out a small, ironic laugh. Yeah, there was no way that was going to work. Why play a game when he can just beat the hell out of him and take his possessions?

Then again, he could always raise the bar.

"Ok, Ok, Ok. I tell you what. You win, I give you my watch PLUS my monthly income. That should be around twenty five thousand dollars... In cash."

That was a stupid confession, wasn't it? Now he'd get hunted the whole year no matter what he did. Things were getting quite horrible when...

"Eh, I used to gamble a lot in the past. Let's do it. You better keep your word or I'll rip out your guts."

The boy lighted up a cigarette and accepted his challenge.

"Gotcha... The rules are simple..."

You could say the boy received divine punishment for breaking the rules. At least, Kagami did not do anything for him to end that way, not saying that he possibly could. Anyhow, the boy now laid unconscious on the lower platform.

"I guess they'll find him sooner or later..."

As for him, he had better things to do than to worry about the student who tried to steal his watch and failed. Like finding Victoria. Hopefully she didn't take out half of the ship.

8:00 AM - Morning

The boring trip was over, and now the students were left free to do what they wanted. They could either pick up the key to their rooms by visiting the dorm head, or try out the innumerable clubs that were available to them, hoping to find the one that suited them best.

As for Kagami... Kagami was bored.

In all honesty, he did not know which club to pick. None of them seemed to be his thing. He liked to play games, but, yeah... He was pretty sure that neither the gaming club, nor the chess club would be able to satisfy his needs. Not to the level of difficulty and risk he was used to at least. Other culture clubs were just out of his reach or did not catch his attention either.

Then there were the sports club. He sucked at those... But on the other hand, you could always catch a glimpse of the female team's best angles...

Well, truth was, he couldn't decide just yet. So he figured it would be entertaining to have a chat with Victoria about clubs selection. Knowing Victoria, that ought to be funny.

"So, did you decide which club to join yet... King? How about Drama? I know you'd do just fine."

Froggie
September 18th, 2011, 05:28 PM
Victoria Elizabeth King
March 1st 2012 – Thursday. 8: 00 AM

The boat ride to the school island had been, for the most part uneventful. Even though she had been antsy to move about and look at her future classmates, she had found herself confined to he seat, feeling slightly sea-sick. And so, she'd found herself unable to chase after Kagami to keep him out of trouble when he had gotten up to explore the ship, being stuck instead at her assigned seat and trying desperately not to throw up. Idly, she wondered if she would be forced to clean up if this were the case. Certainly, it'd be a humiliating way to start at a new school, being remembered as the girl who threw up on the boat ride. No, wait, don't even think about it.

DON'T THINK ABOUT IT!

Mercifully, the boat soon docked and, once on firm land, the green tinge her face had taken quickly receded. Still, she went through the motions feeling slightly queasy at first. The tour was pretty impressive and the grounds were downright dazzling. It wasn't too long before the enormity and majesty of the grounds lifted her spirits and banished what was left of her seasickness. Even when Kagami had tried to sneak off once or twice and she'd had to pull his ear to get him back in the orderly line, that hadn't soured her mood at all. In fact, Victoria was actually in good spirits when her name was called and positively bursting with energy by the time they were finally dismissed.

'This is amazing! What could possibly...'

"So, did you decide which club to join yet... King? How about Drama? I know you'd do just fine."

'Nope. Not going to let him sour my mood either!'

Instead, grinning nearly from ear to ear, the taller girl proceeded to grab the older boy by the wrist and practically dragged him behind her as she rushed forward.

"Come on! I want to check out the Student Council!"

New school, new possibilities, and new opportunities. Surely, the Student Council would certainly have use for someone like her!

"We can worry about the dorms later! Come on, Kagami! Student Council! Let's go!"

Ace
September 18th, 2011, 09:16 PM
Lumi Tamura
March 1st 2012 - Thursday 8: 00 AM

Ever since Lumi had stepped on to the boat, she looked at everything in awe. Despite everything else Lumi was still just a kid. Of course everyone on the boat was older then her .... that's what you get when you skip three grades, but Lumi was used to it. Nothing could ruin her good mood today! Not even the stares everyone gave her. Or the fact she was starting to feel a little sick. There wasn't much to do either....

Luckily, they had gotten to the island before Lumi got too bored.

All of her energy had returned while they took the tour. She had never seen anything like this in her life! Everything looked so impressive. The facilities would probably be ten times better then the ones at her old school! The tour ended and everyone was left at the entrance. Most of the students ran off to get their room number and unpack.

“Is there anything you want to do, Lumi?"

It looked like she got to pick what they would do first. "Yup! I wanted to go check out the Gaming club," Lumi answered.

Erlkonig
September 18th, 2011, 09:54 PM
Vance Lohrain

Adam O' Sullivan

Smiling, I shook the man's hand. His attitude was kind, and he seemed to carry no evil intent- That was good. "A priest? Well, I can't say I have had the fortune to have such a honorable father, but mine does have his own honour. Nor did I have the privilege of walking walked by the side of God for such a long time."

"Adam O'Sullivan?" I repeated the name a few times in my mind, finding I liked it. "Quite gentleman-like, that name is. And as you have said your name, in the name of my honor I must reply in tandem. I am called Vance Lohrain, and Van by my peers." Nodding at the man, I grinned again. "To acquaintance myself with another person so soon into this school year... it must be God's will."

I realized Adam was discreetly looking towards the dorms. I smiled reassuringly. "You mustn't worry, I am heading there as well." There was a bit of silence, when I realized-- "Oh!" I snapped my fingers. "Would you like to head there together?" The words slipped from my tongue smoothly, no sense of pressure or insistence flowing out of them.

Mormarth
September 18th, 2011, 11:17 PM
Adam O' Sullivan
8:01 AM
In front of Planetarium Academy, getting ready to move towards the Dorms

Vance Lohrain

I blinked, unaccustomed to this Vance's friendliness, having only experienced such warmth from my father and some of the orphans. But, smiled nonetheless,”Thanks, I'm very grateful for the company,” and silently noted his flattery, you never know after all.

Feeling slightly guilty, I attempted to engage in an interesting phenomenon my father had engraved into my head in the hopes I would make some friends. It was called, 'Small Talk'.

“So, er, Van, what do you like to do? I personally prefer either quiet prayer, or sampling mouth burning hot sauces.” I queried, mouth absently watering at the delicious sauces soon to come.

And so, I began walking towards our shared destination.

Fangstrike
September 19th, 2011, 01:48 AM
Ezekiel Valentine – The Fallen Prince
8:00 AM – Morning

Standing in front of the academy was tall brunette with a slim muscular physique. His short, finely-combed hair came down to his neck framing his handsome face and jade eyes. But it was that roguish smile of his that seemed to charm ladies the most.

A duffel bag was slung over his left shoulder while a small suitcase with wheels sat to his right. Both items seemed a little worn out with a little color faded here and there but were still in good condition.

As he stared up at the academy, Ezekiel fished a cigarette of his favorite Dunhill brand out of his inner coat pocket with his right hand while his left searched for his lighter. Once he found both, he lit his cigarette up and proceeded to take a breath.

“Ah, that’s good.” He exhaled.

While he enjoyed his nicotine, Ezekiel surveyed his fellow students. Some of them seemed a little dangerous, and Ezekiel made a mental note to stay away from those people. There were also a good number of cute girls, whom he made sure to memorize for later.

“Now, what shall I do first?”

Lotus Saint
September 19th, 2011, 04:03 AM
Stella Webb
Planetarium Academy Dormitories
8:52 - Morning

Sigh

I sigh heavily after plopping down on my bed, holding a green and orange plushie in my arms.

"I finally finished unpacking."

Might as well recap what has happened today.
The boat ride here was pretty unejoyable. I don't like high class or luxurious things, and most of the kids on on the ride here were pretty queer, some of them were even smoking.
Thankfully, none of them noticed me at all during the entire trip.

After landing on the island, the Security Chief did a name call to see if everyone was there, of course he barely noticed me when I answered.

After showing us around a bit, he gave us free time to explore the place. I decided to head over to the dorms as quickly as possible and get my room key. After acquiring it I raced to my dorm room, Inside were a bunch of boxes containing my things. Each one was arranged neatly and psychotically, almost as if my mother arranged it herself.

"Might as well start unpacking." I said as I popped my neck, LOUDLY.

A while later, I finish unpacking my things in my room and plopped down onto my bed, which brings me back to the present.

My room is no different than the average highschooler's room.
...Save for the plushies occupying the desk next to my bed. Most people would find them disturbing, I find them adorable.

"I should probably join a club at some point, but for now I think I'll watch something." I say as I walk up to my TV and VCR player. I apparently still live in the 20th century.
Hopefully mom recorded the episode of House MD that I asked her to.........HOPEFULLY

"HUGH LAWLRIE, DON'T FAIL ME NOW-", I pop the video cassette in.

The TV starts up.

"FLINTSTONES MEET THE FLINTSTONES, THEY'RE A MODERN STONE AGE FAMILY", the TV blares.

I silently fill up with rage.

Mereo Flere
September 19th, 2011, 04:07 AM
"And yes, I was on the ship today. It was pretty nice, wasn't it?"

Guy Maxwell

Had the boat ride been nice? Guy couldn't quite be sure, to be honest. He supposed there had been the luxuries normally found on a cruise ship, but he couldn't compare it to any experience he had personally had before. Nothing bad had happened to him on the boat, but he couldn't quite be sure if it qualified as nice. "Actually," Guy said, scratching his cheek as he laughed weakly at the admission he was about to make, "I was too worried about what it was going to be like at the Academy to notice." It was then that he paused, realizing what he had just said was no good at all. Letting people know that he was worried... that meant that he thought that there was something to worry about in the first place. "That isn't to say I was worried about what kind of people I would meet here," he added, hoping to avoid any offence he might have done to her. "It's just... I'm not too confident if I can adhere to the standards here."

Planetarium Academy supposedly had a lot of amazing people here after all. Though it was difficult to determine what exactly the academic standards were for entering, it seemed as though that most people had some sort of talent. Then again, considering his sister had handled the enrollment herself, he wasn't sure what they would've seen in his application that would make them accept him - though he was more worried about whether or not she had made some sort of mistake on the forms rather than anything else.

"S-Still," he continued, turning back to the fencing club's door. "My sister wants me to have an 'interesting experience' - and this place seems like a good place to start."

...of course, just staring at the door wouldn't accomplish anything. A door that never opened was nothing more than a wall, and ultimately what they were looking for was waiting on the other side. "Shall we go in together, Elora?" he asked, smiling at her as he stepped forwards, his hand already reaching for the handle.

Mellon
September 19th, 2011, 05:24 AM
My boy, the world won't change, no matter your efforts. All it knows to do, is turn.

Hisao Kyomizu
March 1st - 8:32
Hallway

It seems he had attracted quite a crowd.

The reason baffled him, of course, as was usually the case when he interacted with people from the western lands. In addition to the rampant greed, sometimes they could not understand the most simple of concepts. Could they not see that he was writing mantras down on the paper? To achieve peace and harmony with himself? He was slightly insulted (another reminder of his apprentice status), that they considered it to be that much of a spectacle.

The elaborate origami figures placed around him now numbered 58.

Dipping his writing brush into his inkpot, he pulled out another tag from within the folds of his kimono. He paused for a second, to meditate briefly on the sutra and then proceeded with the inscription.

Nam Myōhō Renge Kyō should be suitable for this next one.

Hisao's hand moved in an elegant fashion, completely unheeding of the people beside him, his mind fully focused on the task at hand. After a couple of brushes, he examined his handywork. Passable, in his opinion. Undoubtedly it would not be enough for the Master. He could already hear her shrill voice as she would call him a talentless slob and have him redo all 59 mantras he had done so far.

He gave a sigh of relief.

That is one good thing about these western lands at least.

In any case, his hands moved smoothly and precisely over the finished mantra.

Maybe I should have made a kusudama? Too late now... though this could be... yes, a hummingbird would be fitting.

Having decided on the form of his origami, the paper Nam Myōhō Renge Kyō tag was quickly changed into a complex figure of a hummingbird and placed on the floor next to all the other origami, making the total number 59. His hand retreated into his kimono, no doubt to pull out yet another paper tag. However, he was treated to somewhat of a slight shock, as it became quite clear that he had used up all of his "supplies".

I must have put most of them in my baggage. This means that I must cointinue this later, once I get enough paper to finish all 108.

He stood up and quickly started to fold up the origami. While the crowd was somewhat perplexed, he paid hardly any attention to them as he folded up all the origami to a more compact form and placed them in his traveling sack. Same for his rather elaborate Hitsuzendō tools. Finishing up by capping his ink bottle, Hisao got up, brushed past the students and started to head towards the dormitories. Barely managing to take a turn at the end of the hallway, his attention was pulled by a certain sign.

Kendo Club.

Ah, mental and physical peace through martial perfection. A worthwhile path, one taken too rarely in these peaceful times. Maybe...

He moved to the thick wooden door and gave a slight knock on it.

Tobias
September 19th, 2011, 07:44 AM
Kazuma Isoya
8:10 AM

Kazuma had to briefly fight down the urge to step away from the crowd slowly forming, he wasn't the only person who enjoyed a little nicotine, and others were stopping to natter on about pointless things, milling around like cattle in a new barn. Trying to distance himself from them, while a nice thought, was impossible. Like it or not, for the moment, he had been placed right in the middle of the veritable unwashed masses and would have to make the most of it. At least none of the rubes had tried to bum a ciggerette. Not that Kazuma wouldn't have given one maybe, it was something of the burden of the cultured to understand the little man's plight and assist him as a higher being. Didn't mean it was enjoyable to do so however.

Kazuma passed the time by glancing around at the other smokers. By virtue of their shared vice, they would probably see each other a lot. One man stood head and shoulders above the rest was eying him back, seemed like the type who had a fine career ahead of him in the highly respected field of beating other, similarly brutish fellows up for coin to spend drinking himself to death or enticing ladies whose modesty had a price tag. Though, his father had often impressed upon him the need and use for such people. There was room for thought, Kazuma thought speculatively, but such things weren't discussions for open daylight. Or witnesses.

Kazuma noted another fellow who struck Kazuma as a trophy or a boy toy. Kazuma knew a lot of woman would be happy to pay handsomely for a cute pet. Most of them weren't especially easy on the eyes, cougars for the most part, as the vernacular goes, but god given gifts like good looks could be played into what, for a lesser man, was a highly beneficial situation. Pity such creatures usually frittered their newly obtained wealth away on their own vanity, and then found themselves with little hope once their once vaunted looks had deserted them. Of course, this boy didn't even seem to have gotten that far, Kazuma suppressed a sneer at the state of his clothes and suitcase, they were of the cheap, functional sort one purchased and made last when one had no alternative.

After Kazuma flicked away carelessly the remains of an expensive cigarette, he turned his way towards the dorm heads office and leisurely walked towards the building.

Kazuma Isoya

Kazuma had been instructed to show a little respect when he arrived, which was why he didn't simply barge right in unannounced, but he was waved through by a secretary before to long and walked through the door shortly after.

Airen
September 19th, 2011, 01:52 PM
Elora Griffin

"Shall we go in together, Elora?"

Elora could tell that Guy was rather nervous about opening the door, and to be honest, she couldn't fault her for that, she was rather nervous too. It was a new school, filled with people that they had likely never seen before, in a place that was far from what they were used to calling home. But learning to deal with new people is an essential skill in life, and she was going to be living at this place for an entire year, so she had to confront those feelings of nervousness right here and now. It was just joining a club, nothing serious.

"You nervous, Guy?" Still making small talk, she similarly to Guy, took a step towards the door, "I'll go in first if you want," without waiting for a response, she reached past Guy and knocked twice on the door, then, with a slightly apologetic smile, explained the reasoning for the action to Guy, "We should probably knock before going inside, we want to make a good first impression on the club leader, right?"

If this school was anything like her old school, then making a bad impression on the club leader was a terrible idea. And similarly to Guy, she had no idea what sort of standards this school held the students too. Barging into a room unannounced could easily be a bad idea... So she figured that it was best to be as polite as possible until she grew used to this place.

hero
September 19th, 2011, 02:30 PM
Planetarium Academy - Outside the SC room.
March 1st 2012 - Thursday - 8:10 AM

Victoria dragged him all the way to the Student Council room. She was able to find it in ten minutes or so, despite the incredible size of the building. The wonders of what a cheerful King can do. It was a shame that Kagami did not share the same emotion. He was too worried trying to escape to even bother about such a thing. But it was useless... His attempts were deplorable in comparison to Victoria's firm grip. Would she ever let go of him...?

---Well, at least she wasn't pulling his ear anymore.

The Student Council. He should have seen it coming. But would it really work? Not to be a pessimist, but he could already picture Victoria punching the hell out of the members as soon as a dispute arised. On a second thought, he was not sure if that's how his friend would react or not... But it did indeed bring a pleasant thought to his head. He could already see the headlines in the school newspaper, were that to happen.

'Discipline Gone Wrong! The Fierce King Strikes Back!'

He could not help but to let out a small chuckle. In any case, they knocked the door and waited for a response. Before said response came, however, Kagami had something to say.

"I know you are cheerful and all, but you can let go of my hand now."

Yeah, things would get ugly if people there thought they were a couple.

Froggie
September 19th, 2011, 05:39 PM
Victoria Elizabeth King
Planetarium Academy - Outside the SC room.

It hadn’t been that hard to find the Student Council room. Despite the fact that the school complex was large and completely unknown to her, the directions written on the student pamphlet were clear and concise. So it was not a great challenge to navigate the unfamiliar corridors and arrive at her desired destination. No challenge at all, really. Grinning widely, she prepared to knock on the door. This was it! The beginning to a whole new school life and…

"I know you are cheerful and all, but you can let go of my hand now."

Victoria let go as if burned.

She’d been so distracted thinking of the bright future that she almost hadn’t noticed.

Yeah, it would be disastrous if the Student Council thought they were a couple.

Victoria couldn't help the scowl that crossed her features, but whether she was angry at herself for letting herself get distracted or at Kagami's mocking tone, she couldn't quite tell. The moment was enough, however, to end her cheer and bring her back to reality. Would everything really work out as well as she hoped? Victoria was optimistic by nature, but reality does not always conform at all to one's wishes. Still... It wouldn't hurt to try, would it? And if it didn't work out, well, she'd cross that bridge when she got to it.

Someway, somehow, this line of thinking was Kagami's fault.

Nodding to herself, the redhead stuck her tongue out at the older boy and left him rubbing his wrists as she knocked lightly on the door.

"Excuse me. New student. May I come in?"

Mereo Flere
September 19th, 2011, 07:19 PM
Guy Maxwell
8:21 AM

"We should probably knock before going inside, we want to make a good first impression on the club leader, right?"

Guy's hand had already begun to turn the handle by the time Elora had started to say this, but fortunately he managed to stop himself in time. He spent a moment frozen in place as he realized he never considered knocking on the door when something like that was basic etiquette. Trying to go inside without waiting for permission, let alone announcing themselves by knocking...

That was utterly thoughtless of him.

"T-thanks," Guy said, glancing back with an uneasy smile. "I didn't think about that... we really do need to make a good impression for them, right?"

Taking a deep breath, he looked back at the door, trying to calm himself. A mistake had almost been made because he had been too hasty. Instead, he needed to slow down, and follow Elora's advice. When he was ready, he pulled his hand back towards his body, to prepare himself to knock on the door... only to watch in horror as he realized he had failed to remove his hand from the handle.
Time seemed to slow down for Guy as the door swung open, accompanied by a soft creaking that seemed to be taunting him for his folly. Before he knew it, the entrance was wide open - leaving Guy without any cover from the eyes of anybody inside.

It wouldn't stay that way for long, of course. Panicking, Guy immediately slammed the door shut, pressing his back against it as though he desperately needed to keep whoever was inside from coming out. After a moment, though, he looked back to Elora, and realized how silly he must have looked.

"...that - that didn't count," Guy said quickly, averting his eyes away from her. "I'll... I'll just try that again."

With that, he turned to face the door once more and knocked.

RacingeR
September 20th, 2011, 01:04 AM
Konran Kurai
March 1st 2012 - Thursday - 8:00 AM

Heh.

The beautiful dark haired girl smiled and unpleasant smile as the boat finally hit the docks. (http://i52.tinypic.com/2yjx6e0.jpg) As she got out, the euphoria that blazed on her chest almost made Kurai burst out laughing then and there, but managed to barely repress her mirth. She was there, after all.

She was there, in the mouth of the wolf, in the heart of the hated enemy that she had come to strike down. And she would start there, in the Planetarium Academy, discovering its dirty secrets, exposing them, and...

Her train of thought was interrupted as the men started talking. She recognized him almost instantly, and for a moment, she couldn’t avoid to be surprised as a man as important as Alan Voltizzi was greeting the new arrivals. Kurai’s information on him was pretty clear about his position as the man engaged to one of Ember Milleziore’s daughters, and one of the possible inheritors to his fortune.

As the other man kept speaking the names, she couldn’t avoid to notice how many beautiful students were there. Kurai was considered quite the beauty back in Japan, but she was nowhere near the level of someone like that blonde girl, that seemed to be with her family. She took a note on that, as it could become useful later. At that moment, Alan started the tour.

After the tour, I stood there for some minutes, watching the different students, specially the smokers. They could be useful, specially the suspicious big fellow that was eyeing some of the richer students. Someone like him... may as well mark him down for contact later.

Her dark euphoria had subsided, and now she was on her even darker normal attitude. Thus, when she approached Magnus, there was no smile on her face, now scowling. She stopped her steps before the gigantic man, that towered over her, and with her same brooding, dark demeanor, she started to test the waters.

"Hello," she said calmly, with a tone of voice that made it clear that she was no common girl. It was the kind of tone that said that you were in on the "business". And if you did not know what the "business" was, then you weren't in on it. Kurai idly wondered what sort of impression and reaction that would cause on the giant before her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guy Maxwell & Elora Griffin
March 1st 2012 - Thursday - 8:25 AM
Fencing Club

Guy knocked... and noticed the door was not totally shut. As the both of you watched in horror, the door slowly moved, opening with a slow screech that seemed like thunder to your ears. And finally, the entrance was fully opened, and the club came into view.

All noise you had done before had been drowned by the racket inside the grand room of the Fencing Club. Wooden sword against wooden sword clashed as a great number of students practiced side by side. The entire place seemed to be divided in squares where different activities were carried out. In some of them, you could see practice combats, people in their gym uniform working out at the sides, some doing basic training on swings and movements, and even some running around the place, presumably to train their endurance. But the most baffling of it all must have been the noise of the conversations. Even in the midst of their training, people had not stopped to talk even one bit, as expected for a place so crowded.

And at the back of the room, yet feeling like the center of it all, a queen-like, beautiful girl watched everything (http://i56.tinypic.com/34ns2o2.jpg), sitting in a mat Japanese style, silent yet observant, her critical eyes tracking every movement of the people in here.

Your observation of the place was however interrupted when a brown haired, green eyed latino boy, that was cleaning his face of sweat, saw you and waved you over there.

“Hey, are you new students?” He asked with a slight Spanish accent on his tone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria Elizabeth King
Planetarium Academy – Student Council Room

While you advanced, some students watched as you passed through, some smiling at the sight. It seemed that more than a pair of them had mistook you two for a couple. You only could hope that it wouldn’t end up as a rumor...

Finally, the door opened almost instantly when Victoria knocked, and they were invited to pass by a student that seemed to be carrying enough books in his bag to make an entire house out of them.

The room was spacious, though it seemed cramped by the quantity of archives, desks, chairs and students going everywhere. It seemed like an incredibly busy place, and as far as you could see, there were no free people to attend you... except one.

A white haired girl (http://i51.tinypic.com/2hqchdw.jpg), that by the position of her desk and her general lazy pose, seemed to be high ranked. She did not have many papers in her desk, and indeed looked kind of bored, as her partners busied themselves around.

It did not seem like there was someone else to talk to, and indeed, she soon waved you two to her desk, and once here, she asked: “New students, eh? What can I help you with?” It seemed like she was using this as an opportunity to relieve her boredom.

Adelaide, Noire & Lumi Tamura
Planetarium Academy – Gaming Club
March 1st 2012 – Thursday – 8:15 AM

When the three of you got, after getting lost for a bit in the interior of the Academy for a bit, to the Gaming club, you noticed that the door was open. After a short pause filled with doubt, you three entered the club, and noticed a lot of noise going on.

The room was not really big, but it seemed even smaller thanks to the immense amount of equipment everywhere. An high number of consoles and computers were everywhere, as were monitors and screens for their use. However, it was most cramped at the center of the room, where in a great table, a number of computers and a gigantic plasma TV, with a Zbox 720 connected. In the screen, one could see an intense match of BlazRed being played, with Jin the Blood Edge facing against Ragna Kisaragi, Above Earth’s Destruction blaring on the background. Both players seemed incredibly skilled.

You could see a rich looking, long black haired boy with sunglasses and a golden rolex as one of the players... with one fourteen years old kid in a wheelchair. The brown haired boy, with clear blue eyes, seemed to be the most skilled of the two, as his Ragna moved into flares of fire, kicking around Jin.

Behind them, there were a lot of people watching the fight. It seemed like some sort of tournament was about to finish. A very pretty redhead watched the action far from the group, her red eyes staring... worriedly? At the TV. There was a lot of tension in the ambient.

Ezekiel Valentine
March 1st 2012 – Thursday – 8:05 AM

As you smoked, you suddenly remembered that your... associates had left some instructions to you. You quickly fished your pockets, and searched in your backpack until you finally found a letter.

You quickly opened it, and contained within, were the instructions to contact a certain Nakamura Keisuke, a member of your... “society”. A photo of him was also contained within. (http://i51.tinypic.com/xndoiw.png) Instructions on finding him and acting on his information, whatever that meant, were pretty clear, yet at the same time, vaguely ambiguous.

You couldn’t help but have a vague feeling that someone was screwing with you on purpose.

Adam O’Sullivan & Vance Lohrain
Dorms – Central Building

As you finally get into the Dorms offices, a tired looking secretary waves at you, signaling that only one could enter at a time. It seemed like you would have to decided who would go first.

Hisao Kyomizu
Kendo Club
March 1st 2012 – Thursday – 8:35 AM

Most of the crowd had already dissipated when you made it to the Kendo club’s door. You knocked slightly, without answer at first, then with a more insistent knock, the door was opened.

In the interior... there was discipline. No noise other than the grunts of the practicing students was heard, as men and women in gym uniforms swung their bokkens with practice, in a file in the gigantic room. A lot of equipment was on the sides, but for the moment, it seemed like they were just practicing their form.

Instructing and helping them, were two identical girls, with only slight differences in the faces and the hairdo. (http://i51.tinypic.com/xpodhe.jpg) The black haired twins kept correcting other students with expertise, and thankfully ignorant of the distractions that their gym uniforms seemed to provide to like half of the club.

One of them seemed to take notice of your presence, and approached you as she smiled kindly. “Hello, how can I help you?”

Kazuma Isoya
Dorm Head’s office
March 1st 2012 – Thursday – 8:20 AM

As you finally entered, your eyes fell upon a black haired beauty resting in a comfortable chair, in a desk full of papers. (http://i54.tinypic.com/s2h4sy.jpg) Upon seeing you arrive, the girl looked at you as if bored.

“Welome, Isoya Kazuma.” She said in a calm, deep and unreadable voice as you approached her. You saw in the desk one of those typical name tags that were in some offices, reading “Lori Celesti”. You stopped as some memories went through your mind.

The scion of the Celesti, a world famous family that had produced innumerable actors and writers for generations. The very name invoked high amounts of authority and respect, and it was said that the family held a power that was felt even in the Paris Club.

Lori did a lazy gesture with her hand, pointing at one of the chairs in front of the desk. “You can sit here.” She said without much energy.

Elías Alexander Maxim
Music Club

As you knocked, someone quickly opened the door, and let you enter while doing a gesture of silence. This was explained as, upon your entrance, a beautiful melody was heard.

In the center of the room, surrounded by a silent crowd, a white haired albino was touching a heart rending melody in a white, decorated flute. The music was so beautiful and enticing, that for a moment, you almost forgot yourself. Time seemed to slow down, even to disappear as you stood there, hearing the harmonious notes that combined themselves in a sonic tapestry that one could almost swear that mimicked poetry.

You don’t know how many time passed, but the sound of people clapping woke you up of your dreamy state. You could see that the boy had finished his song, and a multitude of people had surrounded him.
It was then when the... girl that had opened the door approached you, taking you apart from the noisy multitude, and interrogated you with her eyes, but without talking. She was white haired, somewhat beautiful, yet very young. (http://i52.tinypic.com/10ylw8j.jpg)

Erlkonig
September 20th, 2011, 08:02 AM
Vance Lohrain

I smirked back at him. "Please, there's no need to thank me. I feel relieved in the fact that there is somebody I can relate to in this place." I wasn't lying. I had been extremely nervous when we had been first sailing through the boat. Lots of aristocrats were gathered in groups, and I found myself unable to enter any kind of their circle of conversation. --Then again, I guess doing something like that would be too rude, so it was good I didn't interfere.

I was shaken out of my thoughts by Adam, who addressed me.

“So, er, Van, what do you like to do? I personally prefer either quiet prayer, or sampling mouth burning hot sauces.”

I let out a laugh. "Ha! Well, I can't say I enjoy hot sauces as much as you do... I don't think anyone can, actually, you might as well have filled the floor with your saliva just to make that point..." I shook my head. "But yes, I do enjoy prayer. It lets you let out your worries and fears, and helps you overcome them. Besides that... Well, I like to throw darts. It's a great way to pass the time."

Wait. Did he call me Van? ...Well, I did not expect for him to get accustomed to me so suddenly. But I guess that's fine.

"Alright then. Let's head to the Dorms together." I said, tilting my head to jab at the dorms' direction, and followed Adam as he walked towards our destination.

Adam O’Sullivan & Vance Lohrain
Dorms – Central Building

As you finally get into the Dorms offices, a tired looking secretary waves at you, signaling that only one could enter at a time. It seemed like you would have to decided who would go first.

That's... weird. I would normally ask questions, but... The secretary looks too tired. It would be unbefitting of a gentleman like me to question an exhausted woman.

"Well... I guess we'll have to go one at a time. Shall we meet up together here again after we finish our registration?" I asked the taller man. "Anyway, would you like to go first?"

Tobias
September 20th, 2011, 09:27 AM
Kazuma Isoya
Dorm Head’s office

The office was a bit cluttered, but high class. it actually made him a little nostalgic, it reminded him a little of walking into his father's office back when he still actually went in to work as opposed to working from his stations at the Isoya compound. Expensive material, impressive desk, a place of both working and impression, evoking authority. At the desk, the dormhead sat, she was younger then Kazuma had expected, pretty to, and elegant. Frankly, you might say she was just Kazuma's type. He recognized her of course, his family occasionally had dealings with the Celesti, mostly in the form of charitable (and tax deductible) donations Kazuma wasn't sure if they had ever personally met though. Now that he saw her, he wondered if perhaps this was why his father had insisted he attend this commoner's school. it would look good for an Isoya to personally associate with a not only honorable but much beloved family such as the Celestis.

“Welome, Isoya Kazuma.” She said, not unkindly. Kazuma was pleased that she recognized him, it was only right to have prepared for his arrival, after all, Kazuma had prepared to be properly insulted if he had to go through some tiresome scenario of hunting around her desk for his paperwork. Yes, things were developing quite swimmingly when....

“You can sit here.” she said, waving idly at one of her chairs, the effort almost seeming to much for her.

"Mind your manners, pretend like you have a job worth doing!" Kazuma barked at once.

...That....hadn't been what he intended to say. This was one of the few people he had not intended to cross, he was told under no uncertain circumstances by his father that he must excel in this place, and this person was a key to that. Maybe it was just this office, it made him feel a little to close to home. Pretend like you have a job worth doing was something his father said a lot, either to him when he was slacking off in school or to one of his top scientists he wouldn't fire on the spot but who was still being disrespectful or lazy.

Having said it, Kazuma wasn't prepared to apologize and immediately back down either, more out of pride then anything, though honestly a person whose job it was to welcome students could at least act like it wasn't some vexing chore.

Zagrin
September 20th, 2011, 12:01 PM
Elias Alexander Maxim
Music Club

The sound that assailed Elias ears once he had entered the music club was one he didn't expect, sure he had overheard the musical pieces being practiced whenever he passed by the Music Club in his old school, but what he was hearing now was on a whole another level. Indeed the young man must've been quite skilled in his craft to be able to produce music of such a high quality, music that...also seemed to be making him sleepy...

When the sound of applause came from the crowd that had gathered around the musician, Elias was able to snap out of the lethargy that the music had caused. He shook his head, ridding himself of any drowsiness that may have remained and then noticed the girl approaching whom had opened the door earlier for him.

She was young, white hair, same as the musician's who had just finished playing, easy on the eyes as well, now all that was missing from the perfect greeting to this club was well...the greeting, instead she simply stared at him. Well if she wasn't going to say anything, then he would begin with the introductions.

"I must say the performance just now was quite splendid, don't think I've ever heard anything quite like it actually...ah, but where are my manners?" Elias said, before he removed his hat and bowed graciously to the young girl, "I am Elias Alexander Maxim, a new student of this fine establishment, it's a pleasure to meet you."

Airen
September 20th, 2011, 03:10 PM
Elora Griffin
8:25 AM
Fencing Club

"...that - that didn't count," Guy said quickly, as the young student averted her eyes away from her. "I'll... I'll just try that again."

"...Okay," responded Elora after a moment, deciding not to question the other student's slightly over dramatic reaction to accidentally opening the door. Even now, she figured that the students inside were wondering exactly why the door had opened and then slammed shut again in the span of a second, but she had to admit that it was quite the way to announce their presence...

Hopefully, the students didn't take too much offense to such a method.

Guy knocked on the door once more...

And it slowly swung open with a long, drawn-out screech, a testament to the fact that Guy's earlier slamming of the door apparently hadn't managed to shut it all the way. But this time, instead of being shut again almost immediately be Guy, the club door stayed ajar, and the clashing sounds of wooden blades, along with the rather enthusiastic sound of multiple conversations, became apparent. Looking around the room from her spot in the hallway, Elora could see that the room was divided into multiple sections, where various activities were being carried out, like jogging or what appeared to be a few practice matches.

Soon enough however, Elora's eyes moved from examining the room, to looking for the club leader, who, if her prior experience at her old school was anything to go by, would probably be silently watching the other students, looking for flaws in the technique of their fellow students in order to fix their mistakes, or simply harass them for making the mistakes in the first place.

...Her old club leader had yelled a bit too enthusiastically at her old school.

Ah well, he had been something of a jerk anyway, this was a new school, she shouldn't judge anyone from her past experiences alone...

Still searching, she focused her gaze on the back of the classroom, and noticed a young blonde haired woman, who seemed to be silently watching over the other students. She seemed like the leader type, so that was probably who they should go talk to first... Nobody seemed to have noticed the slamming of the door, but...

“Hey, are you new students?”

The sudden question halted Elora's train of thought, and with a slightly embarrassed look, she turned towards the source of the voice, finding that it was a friendly looking, green-eyed latino boy.

"Uh, yes we are, we just arrived at the island today," responded Elora after a moment, "My name is Elora Griffin, and," guessing that Guy was somewhat nervous she motioned towards the young student, "This is Guy... Maxwell," glancing towards Guy, Elora hoped that her fellow student hadn't noticed that she had almost forgotten her new acquaintance's last name. She had just met Guy a few minutes ago after all, forgetting the full name of someone she had just met would be somewhat rude...

hero
September 20th, 2011, 03:51 PM
Planetarium Academy - Student Council room.
March 1st 2012 - Thursday - 8:12 AM

This was one of the reasons why Kagami would never understand why people joined the Student Council. Just by taking a look around, he realized everything was just as he thought it would be: Boring. Everyone was busy doing something. To him, they resembled automated machines, alienated humans without a mind. He acknowledged it was necessary for any institution to run properly, but he could not grasp the reason why someone would take on such a huge responsibility and workload without being forced to.

He'd never do such a thing, after all.

Yeah, this didn't seem the sort of place where he belonged. He was sure Victoria would give it a shot, but he was not willing to follow her. Maybe he'd let the club be 'King's little Sanctuary', a place where she could just be free... If you can ever be free in this hell. It should be called Student Prison instead of Student Council. Yeah, thirty seconds and he already felt like crap. Better run away before Victoria comes back to Earth and it becomes too late...

---Wait there, just a second.

Maybe the trip wasn't such a big waste after all. If this place was hell, well, surely a hell of a woman lived inside of it. Indeed, there she was. Long silver hair and charming blue eyes, she sat on her throne, with everyone seeming to work for her. She was the queen.

And then, she spoke.

Kagami 'woke up' in the vicinity her desk, with Victoria standing next to him. He had been daydreaming, and so he did not notice what he had been doing until that moment. You could say the question caught him by surprise.

"Ah... Hahahaha... Ha..."

Kagami let out a cheerful, seemingly false laugh that soon died out. He scratched his head apologetically, as a light blush invaded his cheeks. It did not seem like words were going to come out of his mouth anytime soon...

Mormarth
September 20th, 2011, 04:44 PM
Adam O' Sullivan
8:05 AM
Dorms – Central Building

"Well... I guess we'll have to go one at a time. Shall we meet up together here again after we finish our registration?" I asked the taller man. "Anyway, would you like to go first?"

Arriving at the main office, only to discover that we must enter one at a time, I decided to let Vance go first. After all, I would be letting my father down if I so callously put my own needs before a friends. So, Disregarding my slavering desire for hot sauce, I gestured for Vance to go first.

“After you, good sir, you have earned it, what with putting up with me and my quirks, and responding with friendliness that has warmed my heart.”

As well as ignoring my.. lack of social graces.

So, stepping aside for him to move ahead. I reached out with my fist, which according to a particularly social orphan, was a sign of friendship among young men of the same age, and waited for him to respond in kind.

I really hope I'm doing this right.

Erlkonig
September 20th, 2011, 04:55 PM
Vance Lohrain

“After you, good sir, you have earned it, what with putting up with me and my quirks, and responding with friendliness that has warmed my heart.”

"I-I'm flattered." I blurted out, eyes widening. No, really, I was. It was hard for me to get such a honestly good-natured comment. "Thank you. I will be sure to accept your gift, as it would be dishonorable of me to reject it." I said this with all the dignity of a gentleman, smiling both inwardly and externally. Nodding at him, I was about to move-

When he extended his fist out to me. I paused, looking at it for a while, then realizing what had to be done. I chuckled, then grinned at him. "Ah, I see what you want to do. Then, very well." I too, extended my fist- "Then, let us swear that we will meet back here again-"

And bumped it with no small amounts of force against his own, the sound of the fists colliding sounding throughout the room.

"-With a true gentleman's oath!" I finished, my arm still trembling from the clash of fists. Yes, a gentleman's oath. The clash of fists was considered in my neighborhood to be the manliest act of respect in society. My grin widened. "It is very nice to meet you, Adam. Let us speak once we finish the registration. Now, if you excuse me, I must make haste."

Nodding to Adam, I went towards the secretary. "Excuse me, fair lady, would you tell me where I might find the Head of Dorm's office?" I made sure to give my most dazzling smile. It is good to be charming.

Mereo Flere
September 20th, 2011, 10:01 PM
Guy Maxwell
8:25 AM
Fencing Club

When the door opened the second time, Guy wasn't sure what he would do. At that point, it might've been better to just run away - to look back at what he did wrong and try again at a different club. However, rather than scrambling to close the door shut this time, he peered inside... and realized that maybe the first time really hadn't counted after all. Everybody seemed to be so busy, after all; no matter where your eyes turned, there were people doing various activities. He could catch bits and pieces of the different conversations, and as far as he could tell nobody had even noticed that they were there...

For a short while at least. Before Guy could finish taking a look at everybody here, one of the people Guy had glanced over had already called out to them.

Guy didn't notice the short pause Elora had made when introducing him; he was too focused on not screwing up his introduction for the third time in a row. In fact, he was so focused on that that he almost didn't notice Elora introducing him to the other boy for him - though fortunately the glance that she gave him prompted him to join in.

Quickly remembering how his sister would greet a new person, he did a quick curtsy - before remembering that that was something only girls did. Still, with his cheeks only slightly redder than they had been before, he smiled at the Spaniard. "It's a pleasure to meet you," he said, hoping that his nervousness wouldn't show.

Fangstrike
September 21st, 2011, 02:03 AM
Ezekiel Valentine
Dorms – Central Building

As physically-fit as he was, Ezekiel had no desire to drag his belongings all over campus, so he headed for the dorms. It looked like a few students had already beaten him there so he patiently waited in line for his turn.

Tobias
September 21st, 2011, 07:06 AM
Magnus
March 1st 2012 – Thursday
8:15 AM

”Hello.”

Sigh. Magnus gave a sigh in his mind that he did not let reflect outside. Instead, he let his eyes wander at the body of the girl, took in her face and her features so that he might recognize her later, if the time arrived. Which he doubted would come. After all…

……….This is a fool, isn’t she?

What’s with that attitude and way of greeting? Is she seriously trying to test me? You have got to be kidding me.

Those were the kinds of thoughts that ran in Magnus’ head. After all, walking right up to him in such a blatant way, pressing her greeting in such a way……she was like an amateur, trying to act tough. And if there was one thing Magnus hated almost as much as things getting in his way, it was amateurs. Especially the types that refused to acknowledge they were amateurs.

“Get lost, girl.”

He flicked the still-burning stump of the cigarette straight to her forehead.

“Get lost before you start to annoy me.”

And with that, Magnus left in a fast-paced stride, completely ignoring the girl who had come to greet him.

Chaos Greyblood
September 22nd, 2011, 03:00 AM
Sayuri Manamiya

I simply confirm my presence no sooner the guy who brought us here called my name. It took a bit of effort, but I made it to this place at long last and it certainly doesn't look like any other school I've ever been. It's like some sort of exclusive school where you'd expect the cream of the crop to attend, but seeing the amount of students that are also attending, it takes all kinds.

Stepping out of the ship, I walk amongst the student body, taking in the sights for as much as I can. I check out the pamphlet, reading whatever info I can use. The first thing I wanted to do is to leave my things on a safe place, so I take a quick look at the info to see where I can find a dormitory. I'm not gonna be walking around this place while carrying my bags; I would get flat tired if I did that! I found what I was looking for and so I walk towards my destination.

8:12 am
Dormitory - Lobby

Took me long enough, but now I've reached the place. The next thing now is to ring the bell and get myself registered. I'll think about where else to go once I leave my stuff in the room that I'l get.

Ace
September 22nd, 2011, 11:53 PM
Lumi Tamura

Their entrance was not noticed at all. Everyone was too absorbed in the match going on, not a single person glanced their way. Immediately Lumi walked in to see what game they were playing. Even though Lumi was more of a computer nerd then a gamer, she still recognized the game almost instantly. There was a copy of the game lying around the house in fact. The two players were on a completely different level then she was. While she considered herself to be a pretty decent player, these two seemed like the type that would spend hours upon hours honing their skills.

Whatever tension in the room was lost to her. She just watched, and then the match was decided. The health gauge was empty, the victory had been decided. "Oh hey, you won! Good job!" Lumi congratulated. "I'm Tamura Lumi, last name first."

She turned to look at Noire and Adelaide expectantly.

Froggie
September 23rd, 2011, 10:07 PM
Victoria Elizabeth King
Planetarium Academy – Student Council Room

She nodded politely at the young man who passed by with the bursting at the seams book bag and mumbled a quick thanks as she strode into the room. Victoria had to physically restrain herself from beaming the moment she was inside. All around her, her future classmates were hard at work, dutifully toiling to enhance and liven up the high school experience of others. It made her feel proud, hopeful and somewhat anxious.

There really were a lot of people here...

Victoria did not have much time to dwell on this line of thinking however as soon they were approached by the one student that did not seem to be otherwise occupied. The red-head let out a breath of relief she did not know she was holding as she strode towards the desk.

“New students, eh? What can I help you with?”

This is it! First step towards new school life...

And then Kagami started laughing like a doofus and all she wanted to do was crawl in a ditch and die.

Instead she elbowed him as surreptitiously as possible and gave a strained grin to the silver haired girl at the desk.

"Sorry, about that! I'm Victoria King," she said in a tone that was partially exasperated and partially relieved. "We, no, uh, I'm interested in joining the Student Council and was wondering what sort of positions or jobs are currently available? Or is there an election period coming up?"

She did not spare the catatonic Kagami a single glance.

Katie
September 23rd, 2011, 11:36 PM
Noire Tamura

"Tamura, Noire."

I've said this a lot. The greeting would've been warmer if it was tomorrow, but, this type of place isn't really my thing...

Well, it is. I just don't want to admit it. I do closet gaming. Admitting it in public? My public standing has always been quite weird, but admitting this would be kind of a popularity drop for me. And, I already have my natural intimidation coming into play...

As much as I care about Lumi, I'll pass on this. However, I still can't get my eyes off the screen...

And wondering if I could beat whomever won the tournament. No, don't think about stuff like that! Pride comes before the fall, pride comes before the fall, pride comes before the fall...

Oh, what the hell. I'll do it anyway.

"So, would any of you like a friendly match against a beginner, like myself?" I mutter it slowly and concisely, mainly because I'm rather unsure of this, and I want to convince myself I can.

I'm still fucked, though.

RacingeR
September 25th, 2011, 05:46 PM
Ian Kites
Dorm Head’s Office

It did not take much time for you to be called forth to the Dorm Head’s office. However, when you entered, there seemed to be nobody in sight. In the desk, there was no changes, except for the absence of all the papers and...

In an impulse, when you noticed a paper written in red, in a very flowery yet easy to understand handwriting. You couldn’t help but read it, as the message was short, and the red ink attracted the eyes.

To Mr. Kites

If you want to find Rachel

----------------------------------- Search in another castle.

On the paper, there seemed to be a key numbered 15, with a tape that said “Dorm Key”.

Kazuma Isoya
Dorm Head’s office

For a second, there seemed to be no answer from her part, however, Lori giggled slightly at your answer (And you couldn’t help but feel something odd about that giggle). She seemed almost satisfied by it, as she calmly smiled.

“Very well. Please, take a seat.” Her attitude was still lazy as she repeated herself, but at least she was using a kinder voice, and acting as she had manners.

Elías Alexander Maxim
Music Club

“Ah, that is Pierre, always the prodigy.” The girl spoke in an almost bored, childish tone, however, when you bowed and presented yourself, she remained static for a moment, as if remembering something, before curtsying somewhat rigidly, as if she was not accustomed to doing so. “I am Bianca Millezziore, this club’s manager. It is also a pleasure to meet you.” She managed to say, as if answering a test question.

“What can I help you with?”

Elora Griffin & Guy Maxwell
Fencing Club

The Spaniard watched you two with a friendly grin, managing to not laugh at Guy’s curtsy as he noted the nervousness of the young man. “I am Pedro Gonzalez, the Manager of this Club. The lady back there...” He nodded in the direction of the blonde girl in the back. “Is Emelyne Delacroix, the Club President. She is a bit busy at the moment.”

You saw that the girl had gotten up, and calmly, without breaking that royal air about her whole being, approached one of the practicing pairs. The two members interrupted their heated match instantly, and bowed to her, as she started correcting their movements and stances. You couldn’t hear her tone as the noise drowned it, but the students seemed to respect her a lot.

“Well...” Pedro said a bit nervous, as if not knowing what to say. “Ah yeah, are you guys interested in the Club?” He said, curiosity showing in his eyes.

Victoria Elizabeth King & Kagami Fuku
Student Council

The white haired girl’s gaze fell on Kagami. In 0.5 seconds, she marked him as a presence that was not worth her while, and a possible pervert. She then proceeded to ignore his existence completely, instead focusing on the redhead.

“My name is Agatha Millezziore. I am the manager of the Council’s Treasury” She answered with a nod to Victoria presenting herself. It seemed like a reflex, and you couldn’t help but find something odd to the way she phrased her greeting, and her odd, cold tone. Yet you did not have much time to dwell on that as she answered your questions.

“Positions or jobs available... for now, there is only grunt work and enforcers.” And as anticipating your question, she continued. “We call enforcers to the people of the Student Council whose job is to advise the students and watch that the rules are followed. Not many take it.”

After that clarification, she seemed to look at the papers littering her desk, until she found what she wanted. “The next election period... would be in July. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was pushed back to August.” She said somewhat bitterly as she watched the quantity of work that the Student Council was handling.

Vance Lohrain
Dorm Head’s Office

The secretary made you wait for some minutes, as the students that had arrived before took their turns. Finally, it was your turn, and you entered the office.

Waiting for you was a black haired beauty, that seemed busy filling some forms. She seemed, by her expression and attitude, quite a normal girl, and passionate about her work, seeing as she was working at a breakneck speed on those papers. You could see her name on the desk, “Lori Celesti”.

When Lori finally finished with her work, she looked at you once, then looked again. It was the normal reaction girls tended to have around you, though.

“Oh, welcome, Vance Lohrain.” And as she spoke... you had the sensation she was undressing you with the eyes.

Adam O’ Sullivan
Dorm Head’s Office
March 1st 2012 - Thursday - 8:15 AM

After Vance, your turn was next, and you did not even have a chance to speak with him as the poor, tired secretary sent you towards the office.

There, was a really shy looking black haired girl, quite a beauty, if you could say so. She finished filling some forms, and then looked up at you, as if intimidated by your presence.

“Ah..-“ By her troubled expression, Lori seemed to have trouble coming up with words.

Ezekiel Valentine
Dorm Head’s Office
March 1st 2012 - Thursday - 8:30 AM

The wait was long, as a number of students did go before your turn came. When the wait finally was over, you went quickly towards the office.

The good looking girl that received you in the office seemed to be really bored out of her mind, as she lazily struggled to get some more forms filled in her desk. As you entered, she sent a bored glance towards you, before straightening her back.

“Welcome, Ezekiel Valentine” She said as if she had memorized that line, and took from the mountain of papers that surrounded her, a folder that seemed to have your name on it.

Sayuri Manamiya
Dorm Head’s Office
March 1st 2012 - Thursday - 8:35 AM

Well, with the number of students that were there, it was no surprise that it was a long wait for you to finally get called.

Once in there, you felt a glare. A glare that seemed to be really busy undressing you, and seemed to come from a beautiful girl. She let a predator’s smile surface.

“Welcome, Manamiya Sayuri.”

The Tamuras
Gaming Club

When the match was over, Lumi approached and introduced herself to the kid in the wheelchair (http://i52.tinypic.com/2w2j6dl.jpg), the winner, who smiled at her compliment. “Ahahaha, I only got lucky.” He said as he grinned. “Name is Locke, though they call me Kid.” He seemed to be as young as you.

Meanwhile Noire had introduced herself to the group, and had issued her challenge, there was a momentary debate in the group, and then, one of them finally advanced towards you. It was the rich looking guy in sunglasses (http://i51.tinypic.com/23msdn9.jpg), the one that had lost to Locke.

“Hey there, girlie. Wanna play against me? I reckon I am not that good at this game.” He seemed to be talking about the ass kicking the other kid had given to him, as he nodded towards the TV, where other members started cleaning up a bit and organizing the chairs so the game could be played.

hero
September 25th, 2011, 06:50 PM
March 1st 2012 - Thursday - 8:13 AM

'Ow!'

Victoria's strike brought Kagami back to reality. Still, with such a hot girl in front of him, it was kind of hard not to stare. She introduced herself as Agatha Millezziore, the Student Council's Treasurer. As he heard her speech, Kagami could not help but to sport a grin, and unlike before, he seemed to be thinking about something serious, instead of some random fantasy.

A Milleziore, he should have seen it coming. Rich among the riches, that family was out of his reach. And out of the reach of anyone else for that matter. In any case, Kagami's interest for the beautiful lady began to drop considerably the more she spoke. It was unfortunate, but they did not seem to be compatible at all. A pretty face is nothing if there isn't something inside. With all the money he had and all the girls he had met in the past, he should know.

In short, cold-and-serious girls were never his type. It would have turned out perfectly if the girl was a gambler, though. Maybe he should ask her if she wants to play a game with him before losing all hope? Context was no good, so he quickly discarded the idea.

Well, everything was on Victoria's hands now. Kagami Fuku was urging to escape from that place as soon as possible, but he was not certain if a chance would arise anytime soon. Bored, he took a silver coin out of his pocket and flipped it, time after time.

Airen
September 25th, 2011, 09:10 PM
Elora Griffin
Fencing Club

“Ah yeah, are you guys interested in the Club?”

Somewhat distracted by all the noise around her, Elora took a moment to respond to Pedro's question, "Yes. I'm interested in the Club," she smiled slightly. "I was in the Fencing Club at my old school, so I thought that this would be a good club for me."

Aware that Guy also needed to respond to Pedro's question, she ended her statement there and stood silently. Her gaze drifting amongst the various students of the club, as she vaguely wondered how out of practice she was when it came to Fencing. It had been a few months since she had last had a match, and honestly, she wasn't entirely sure that she remembered the correct stance. Still, even if she couldn't remember now, she was sure that she would remember eventually. And so, watching as the club president corrected the stances of a few students, she waited for Guy to speak.

Chaos Greyblood
September 25th, 2011, 09:21 PM
Sayuri Manamiya
Dorm Head’s Office

Hell, no sooner I entered the office once my name came up, I felt some kind of eerie and creepy aura, as though someone just let himself known whatever he thought about me. Some men can be pretty creepy and I don't like it. I had to at least make this quick and keep my bearings intact. I decide to cut right to the chase as I went deep into the office interior.

To my surprise, the person sitting in front of the desk is a young woman. She's older than me and she's got this grin that would make even perverted guys blush. Again, I'll get this over with and deny her the satisfaction to leer at me the way she's doing so.

"Yes, I'm Manamiya Sayuri, a new student of the Academy looking for a room. Who the hell are you?"

I let her know I'm not beating around the bush as I have her a steely look.

Erlkonig
September 25th, 2011, 09:52 PM
Vance Lohrain
Dorm Head’s Office

“Oh, welcome, Vance Lohrain.” And as she spoke... you had the sensation she was undressing you with the eyes.

I bowed in the classic English way, making sure not to break her gaze. "It is a pleasure to meet you. If I may so interrupt on your work, fair lady..." I began, words rolling smoothly off my tongue like I was taught to by father. "Could I sit down?" I asked, looking at the chair on which guests sat.

22:41 Racinger - Yeah, she allows it

"Thank you very much." I reply in gratitude, smiling brightly. As I sat down, I noticed her staring at me. "Ah, excuse me. Did I forget to comb my hair?" I blurted out meekly, moving my air so as to brush a few locks aside. "I am sorry if you had to behold such an unelegant visage."

"That aside," I continued. "I presume you're the one who's going to give me the key assigned to my room? I would be very thankful if you could give it to me."

Hmm, I hope I acted correctly. Perhaps I shouldn't put such a heavy emphasis on words, and merely on actions? That would work as well, due to the fact that culture is really different now from what my father has taught me.

Mormarth
September 25th, 2011, 11:44 PM
Adam O'Sullivan
Dorm Head's Office

“Ah..-“ By her troubled expression, Lori seemed to have trouble coming up with words.

As I walked into the office, a girl sat at a desk filling out some forms. At my arrival she gave quite a start, she appeared to be intimidated by my personage. This is not the first time such a thing had happened and it would likely not be the last. So, to announce myself (and noting the name tag on her desk), I bowed deeply, “Adam O'Sullivan, pleased to make your acquaintance, Miss Celesti.”

I then stood upright, awaiting her response, my duties had made me most wary of social niceties and it would not do for me to upset such an important individual.

DarkMAN
September 26th, 2011, 01:25 AM
Sakata Yuu

Yuu simply raised his hand when his name was read out. He could feel the looks of people around him. His dyed white hair and golden evil eyes certainly made him stand out. Also they probably labeled him already as possible "problem student".
But it dosen't matter to Yuu.
The more people stay away from him, the better.
When everyone started to scatter around, he stretched a bit.
It would be nice to work out after the trip. But first he need to get his room key and leave the lugged there.
He fixed the bag hanging on his shoulder and started walking to the dorms, not paying any attention to anyone else.

Fangstrike
September 26th, 2011, 02:37 AM
Ezekiel Valentine
Dorm Head’s Office

“Welcome, Ezekiel Valentine”

"Yeah, sorry to bother you when you look so busy. I just wanted to see if I could get my room assignment. Or do I need to speak with the dorm head?" Ezekiel found that being polite helped in most situations, and being an asshole never did. The guide had said the dorm head would hand out room assignments but that folder this woman was carrying looked promising. Perhaps, he had misheard?

Mereo Flere
September 26th, 2011, 11:57 AM
Guy Maxwell
Fencing Club
March 1st 2012, 8:20 AM

"Ah," Guy said, after Elora finished speaking. "I'm interested in the fencing club as well - though, admittedly I wasn't in one before like she was."

It would be pretty hard to, considering that there was only one club back at his old "school" - the "Try to keep Merry from burning down the house" Club. Though he had to step down as president when he left for the Academy, he had made sure the maid he had hired in place would be a suitable president.

Of course, he didn't believe his lack of experience would prevent him from joining the club. After all, there were apparently plenty of students who would only get involved in such things at the high school level - though that didn't change the fact that the sooner you started the better it would be in the long run.

Tobias
September 26th, 2011, 12:27 PM
Kazuma Isoya
Dorm Head’s office

...Well, for what amounted to a terrible breach of protocol, that could have gone worse. Kazuma rather expected he was being toyed with, owing to miss Celeste's kittenish behavior, however, that was better then some responses he could have received. Actually, Kazuma decided he had been given leeway and shown a reasonable imitation of courtesy as a result of who he was. A commoner student would be slapped down, but an Isoya commanded respect by virtue of class and breeding. Kazuma smiled and nodded deeply in reply, almost bowing before taking his seat.

If one thought about it, in that light, as much as she had let him off the hook for being a rude student, he was cutting her slack for her rude tone towards him. That was rather proper, civilized folk always had to be tolerant of each other, it was the better to stand united against the common man.

"Thank you, Ma'am" Kazuma said, taking his seat. "I am merely hear to collect my supplies and inquire about the dormitories.....I understand they are more or less....." Kazuma tried not to wrinkle his nose at the thought "Well, randomly assorted...I do hope measures can be taken to ensure one's comfort here? Assuming the price is right, of course."

Kazuma was fully prepared to devote considerable resources to the matter of ensuring he did not end up in some bunk while some rube snored away the copious amounts of whatever cheap, illegal substance he imbibed to block out the misery of his own existence, he was an Isoya. Even if his father had forced him to this commoner's school, he could at least maintain some mediocum of his pride.

Who knows, maybe he might actually be able to instill a little class in the area while he was at it. Perhaps him being sent here was related to that reason? That sounded better then his father had begun to slip into his dotage. A rather horrifying thought, but hard to dismiss lately.

Zagrin
September 26th, 2011, 01:13 PM
Elias Alexander Maxim
Music Club
March 1st 2012 – Thursday – 8:21 AM

The curtsy and greeting that Elias had received in response to his own felt somewhat mechanical in his opinion and perhaps a bit forced. Then again, the girl had addressed herself as Bianca Millezziore, this meant that she was related, most likely the daughter of, Ember Millezziore, a millionare who also happened to be involved in the academy as a subdirector, if the guide that Elias had read was correct. As a daughter of such an esteemed name it kind of made sense that she was taught to act according to proper etiquette when interacting with people, even if it didn't seem to come naturally to her.

“What can I help you with?”

"Well I do have several questions about the club that I'd be grateful if you could answer," Elias said and then began listing off his concerns about the club, "What instruments does the club have available to the members? What days and times does the club usually meet during a normal school week and finally, I don't really have any previous experience with musical instruments, would this be a problem if I want to join the club?"

Ace
September 26th, 2011, 06:14 PM
Lumi Tamara
Gaming Club

“Ahahaha, I only got lucky.” He said as he grinned. “Name is Locke, though they call me Kid.”

"That can't have been all luck! I bet you're one of the best gamers in the club," Lumi commented. Off on the side, she could see Noire challenging the loser to a match. Well, Noire did seem to like BlazRed playing it when she had time, for some reason it was only on Sunday. Looking at Locke, he seemed to be the same age as her. It was a pretty good school backed by one of the richest people in the world, it made sense that there were smart and talented students attending.

"Hey Locke, what grade are you in?"

It'd be nice to have a friend in her own grade. Maybe he could give her advice on how to play games if they got to know each other better! Since this was the closest the Academy had to a computer club, she might as well learn a thing or two about video games.

Katie
September 26th, 2011, 07:18 PM
Noire Tamura
Gaming Club

“Hey there, girlie. Wanna play against me? I reckon I am not that good at this game.”

Wait, didn't he just lose against to the finals winner?

Aw, fuck. This isn't going to end well. Not for me, at least. But, I stick with my decisions, unlike some cowards. I guess I'll do this with my head up, even though I know how the hell this'll end.

"Alright then." I smirk, despite knowing my ass will be kicked soon. I plop my ass in a chair and grab a controller.

I swear to God, I'd better not lose.

Grant
September 28th, 2011, 06:49 PM
Ian Kites
Dorm Room

Ian felt that he had handled things rather well so far. He had managed to track Her to this island. He had managed to get to the island (albeit with suspicious help). He had managed to find his room (which was impressive considering his bad sense of direction). He had even managed to restrain himself from ripping his pillow apart.

However things just seemed to get worse.

He had disposed of a problematic teacher. She had seen him.

He managed to track Her down. Someone showed knowledge of his secrets and dared him to follow.

He had managed to get to the island. A letter told him that She wasn't in the place.

And that led to his current problem. The letter. There hadn't been anyone present when he had found it, but even if there had he doubted he could have learned anything. For all his intelligence he was still a teenager without any authority. Besides that he seriously doubted that anyone who could arrange all this would be so easy to track. And that simply led to more problems.

Who? Was it a single party acting on their own? A group acting in concert? Was it Her? It seemed hard to believe that one girl (who he had once considered completely unimportant) could have arranged for all this. To send out an invitation to the island one would have to hold a high office. Had She told someone at the island and they decided to use this?

After that the next problem. Why? What could his mysterious correspondent (now Person X) hope to gain from this? If he assumed that She had told Person X about the incident it didn't explain why they would bring him here. Were they hoping to recruit him? Ridiculous. There were plenty of people across the world capable of that sort of thing. Additionally there wasn't any profit in it. And considering that She had fled to this island how would She react to his presence? Speaking of which...

Ian carefully removed the letter from a folder he had placed it in. He would have liked to test it for fingerprints and the like but he was fairly sure that such petty efforts would be useless with Person X. Besides he didn't have the equipment on hand. If he was very lucky it might serve for handwriting comparison. Setting on his sparse desk he read it again

---

To Mr. Kites

If you want to find Rachel

----------------------------------- Search in another castle.

---

Clearly the letter indicated that She was no longer present but in what sense? Did it mean that She didn't live in the regular dorms? Did it mean that She had gone to another part of the island? Did it mean that She wasn't even on the island? And what on earth did 'Search in another castle' mean? Had She become aware that Ian was coming to the island, attempted to protest or contact the police and had been imprisoned? If so why give him the message? Was it a game of some kind? A warning would have been much more clear and to the point, that was the point of a warning.

If so then what had been intended to be a confrontation might have ironically evolved into a rescue mission. Even if She knew his secret he couldn't permit a potentially innocent person (for a given value of 'innocent of course) be harmed by Person X, certainly not on his account.

And what about Her? He hated to admit it but he didn't even know Her last name. He could barely recognize Her. If dim memory was correct then She had been fairly pretty but not stunning. Her hair had been something brunette, brown or black he couldn't say. He didn't have the faintest idea what color Her eyes were. He felt that She had been strong in some subjects and weak in others. Beyond that he couldn't even be sure if he had ever spoken to Her. It didn't seem likely. Ian had tried to avoid female interaction. Girls seemed to be universally capable of leaving him baffled and without any idea of what to say.

Shaking his head he took the letter and carefully folded it before putting it in a secret pocket. Theorizing wouldn't answer questions. For now he could check the clubs for a cover life while he lived here.

Froggie
September 28th, 2011, 09:31 PM
Student Council

“My name is Agatha Millezziore. I am the manager of the Council’s Treasury”

'Milleziore? Like the Manor and the Ember Millezziore? Is she his daughter?' Victoria thinks to herself. 'And the treasurer to boot?' The red-head feels a small pang of jealousy at the calm tone and beauty of the silver haired girl but ruthlessly crushes it before it shows on her face. Instead, she tries to focus on what she remembers of the Ziore Company and realizes that's surprisingly little aside from the fact that they became disgustingly rich rather recently and own both the island and the school. So, basically, this is the 'Princess' of the school.

Hello again, jealousy. Please die.

“Positions or jobs available... for now, there is only grunt work and enforcers. We call enforcers to the people of the Student Council whose job is to advise the students and watch that the rules are followed. Not many take it.”

And the only positions left were grunt work. It was going from bad to worse. Victoria wondered if the disappointment was evident on her face. With only grunt work left it would be a repeat of the Drama Club all over again, with her personality clashing with those in the actual positions of importance. It didn't help that she wanted to separate herself from her previous school experiences and that grunt work would actually be repeating her past mistakes almost step for step.

Why did she even think this was a good idea again?

“The next election period... would be in July. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was pushed back to August.”

So far away and likely to be pushed back. The final nail on the proverbial coffin. No position of any true importance would be available until well into the school year. Victoria let out a dejected sigh and rubbed at her eyes, covering her face with her hand. She was like that a few moments before she lowered her hand and gave a bright smile to the sitting Agatha.

"I see, Ms. Millezziore. Thank you for your time! But I think I'll pass at this time... Thank you for seeing us though!"

So much fake enthusiasm had to be criminal.

Satehi
October 1st, 2011, 07:48 PM
Adelaide Tamura
Gaming Club

As they walked inside, Adelaide had been somewhat awestruck by all the games. She hadn’t played too much or seen too many herself, since she hadn’t had many people to play with in the first place and so had never been interested much. Still, this was a new school and all; maybe she’d play with Noire, or Lumi or make some other friends…

…Unfortunately for her, when she stopped looking at the club, Noire and Lumi already seemed to have been making friends. Still, Noire seemed as competitive as she remembered, challenging someone as soon as they came in. Pouting slightly at her missed chance to introduce herself first, she stood up a bit.

“Ah, it’s a bit late to introduce myself, but I’m Adelaide, Adelaide Tamura. Nice to meet all of you~”

She hoped this would go well. Lumi seemed pretty interested in joining this club, after all.

Yun
October 2nd, 2011, 06:06 PM
Shirley Faillia
The trip by ship to Planetarium academy was a new but a pleasant experience. The ship itself was certainly above what most schools were willing to spend to transport students and the facilities so far appeared to be first rate. Although she missed her brothers dearly but that was part of the experience and there were plenty of other students who're in similar circumstances.

This and similar things is what she pondered as she traveled with the students on the guided tour, taking a careful survey of the building they passed by for routes of travel that were designed to be used and ones that were merely products of the building's design. After the tour she made a mental note that she had until 11PM to join a club, get her room assignment and explore the island.

Considering her options while waiting to check in with the staff doing roll she decided to head for the dorms and get her room assignment possibly meeting her new roommate in the process.

RacingeR
October 2nd, 2011, 07:04 PM
Ian Kites
Dorm Room #15

The room you were in was pretty spacious, to say the least. The dormitory consisted in four bed neatly arranged, pointing towards the different cardinal directions. Your bed was the one on the North. Besides every bed, there was a desk, and a wardrobe, both of pretty good quality. Opening the drawers of your desk, you saw that a lot of the basic material for a student was already there.

From the dormitory, you could walk towards two other rooms. One had a table where at least six people could sit, and a little Kitchen, with a small refrigerator. You suspected that most students ate in the cafeteria, though.

The other room was a bathroom, and a pretty big one at that. You guessed that at least four people could fit on those showers. Taking everything into account, the room was pretty luxurious.

Your bags were besides your bed, and your uniform had been neatly arranged in the desk. You folded the paper, and went out of the room. You had not seen any of your roommates for now.

Kazuma Isoya
Dorm Head’s office

“Hmmm...” You saw Lori frown delicately, as she fished a folder with your name, and peered in its contents, probably information about your room.

“The faculty is responsible for the room’s arrangements. All I can do is convince them to accelerate the room transfer process, if there is the need for one.” She smiled at you, and it was impossible to see if she was lying.

Then, her smile became broader. “Your roommates are... Hisao Kyomizu, Vance Lohrain, and... someone called Magnus. I heard he is a rather charming fellow. It is the room #11.” As she said that, she gave you a key with that number.

“Do you have any questions I can help you with?”

Elías Alexander Maxim
Music Club

“Instruments... well, there is pretty much anything you can think of, here.” She pointed towards the shelves at one of the room’s extremes. You could see a lot of instruments there. “And if you want or need a specially exotic one, I can probably get it.” Bianca looked proud of herself for a moment, before she kept answering your questions. “We meet Tuesday and Thursday at 6:00 PM. We are also open during most of Saturday.”
She crossed her arms, thinking for a bit. “It is no problem if you don’t have previous experience with playing music, there are a lot of people here that had no idea when they first entered.” And at that, she let a small smile appear. “The point is to have fun, after all, so don’t worry about it.”

Fencing Club

Pedro meditated for some seconds, as if trying to think what to do next. Noticing that both of you were waiting for his answer, he scratched his head and apologized. “Ah, sorry, I am rather new at this manager thing.” He laughed nervously, before looking towards the Club President, who did not seem like she was going to aid him.

“Uhm... well, maybe you could attend a practice session, and then decide if you want to join?”

Student Council
March 1st 2012 - Thursday - 8:13 AM

Agatha did not seem to give much importance to the matter, rather, she just shrugged. “It was no problem. See you around.” She almost immediately returned to her boredom of before.

With that, you exited the Student Council room.

The Tamuras
Gaming Club
March 1st 2012 - Thursday - 8:16 AM

Kid blushed slightly at being praised that way by Lumi. When you asked his grade, he answered nervously “I am in the first grade, in room 1-D.”

Meanwhile, the battle between Noire and the other guy had started. While Noire had taken Noel Lapislazuli, her rival had chosen Iron Carl. As the game started...

Adelaide presented herself, though most people were already busy paying attention to the game. The redhead that had been observing away from the multitude approached her, smiling apologetically. “Sorry, this bunch gets over enthusiastic with games, even if we don’t tend to play very frequently.”

The game between Noire and the rich guy (from comments around, he seemed to be called Leopold) was pretty short, if equal. Noire contrasted the knowledge, experience and crazy combos of her opponent with skill and fast reactions, but was unable to get out when cornered, and Leopold won the two rounds.

“Heh, you are pretty good.” He peered at you behind his sunglasses. “Name is Leopold Dominic. It is a pleasure knowing ya.” He offered his hand to you.

Vance Lohrain
Dorm Head’s Office

Lori, still sending a lewd stare towards you, nodded, before getting a key numbered #11, and giving it to you. She also took a package you recognized instantly.

“Alan told me to give this to you. It seems like they will be permitted, but try to not stab anyone, okay?” Lori winked at you before giving back the box with your father’s knives.

Adam O’ Sullivan
Dorm Head’s Office

“Ah... welcome... ehm...” The girl, Lori, seemed to be pretty she, as she made a gestured towards the seat, arms trembling slightly.

“Uhm... please, eh... t-take a seat.” You saw that she got a folder with your name ready.

Ezekiel Valentine
Dorm Head’s Office

Lori smiled pleasantly at you. “I am the Dorm Head, Lori Celesti. Please, take a seat.” She took out a folder with your name, and a key numbered #15 on it.

“And please, try to not steal the chair.”

Sayuri Manamiya
Dorm Head’s Office

“I am the Dorm Head, Lori Celesti.” The older beauty said, still grinning at you. With a calm gesture, and with a certain flair to it, she pointed at the chair before you. “Please, take a seat.”

You could feel her eyes still undressing you, and the intimidating, strange aura that emanated from her.

Sakata Yuu
Dorm Head’s Office
March 1st 2012 - Thursday - 8:40 AM

After a rather long wait, as people kept being called, your turn was finally up. As you entered the room, and went deeper into the office, your eyes found a black haired beauty, waiting behind her desk.

She stared at you coldly. “Please, take a seat, Sakata Yuu.” Lori said with a tone devoid of emotion.

Shirley Faillia
Dorm Head’s Office
March 1st 2012 - Thursday - 8:45 AM

When, after a long wait, you entered the office, it was empty of people. The desk looked like it had been cleaned up, and the whole place had been closed. Yet, in the table, you saw a note with your name.

It merely contained instructions about your room, and a key numbered #16.

Tobias
October 3rd, 2011, 10:46 AM
Kazuma Isoya
Dorm Head’s office

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs43/i/2009/096/0/9/Cracked_Glass_Texture_I_by_EverythingIsInStock.jpg

HE HAS TO SHARE A ROOM WITH THREE PEOPLE?!?!

not just three people but three names he had no familiarity with all, implying they were just assorted commoners and run of the mill riff raff!

this was...

this was...

This was....!

"UNACCEPTABLE!" Kazuma yelled, slamming his hands down firmly on Celeste's desk, the room wringing with the sound of hand on wood.

"Why must I room endure a room with four people!?"

Mereo Flere
October 3rd, 2011, 03:40 PM
Guy Maxwell
Fencing Club

Guy had to admit, he hadn't expected the person approaching them to be the manager. Of course, this was really lucky then, since the manager was the one they were supposed to go to to sign up for the club, right? Or was that the coach... or maybe the president?

Well, in any case, the manager was no doubt a good start.

Still, he wasn't sure what he meant by attending a practice session. That meant just sitting here and watching the club do its normal activities, right? He couldn't see a problem with that; he wasn't too familiar with what a fencing club would actually do, beside fencing of course. The people training all around them was a good start, but he doubted that was the extent of it all.

"That sounds nice," Guy said. "I think I'd like to do that."

Fangstrike
October 3rd, 2011, 08:48 PM
Ezekiel Valentine
Dorm Head’s Office

“I am the Dorm Head, Lori Celesti. Please, take a seat.”

"Thank you, Miss Celesti. I'm Ezekiel Valentine." Ezekiel did as she said and took a seat.

“And please, try to not steal the chair.”

But the moment he sat down, he also heard Lori's words, making him wonder how well she knew him. In the past, he'd taken steps to keep his actions a secret but perhaps it hadn't been enough... Then again, she might not have intended for any deep meaning.... Somehoe, he had trouble believing that. Well, it was no use worrying. His lips turned into a light smirk. "I'll try not to, but this chair is quite comfortable."

His eyes shifted to the folder with his name on her desk and a key. "I just came to get my room assignment. Is that it?"

Mormarth
October 3rd, 2011, 10:23 PM
Adam O'Sullivan
Dorm Head's Office

“Ah... welcome... ehm...” The girl, Lori, seemed to be pretty she, as she made a gestured towards the seat, arms trembling slightly.

Her nervousness sparked some interest in my mind, it is extremely unlikely that a figure in such high standing in the faculty would be prone to such nerves. Maybe it's just a quirk of her's, but still, a twinge of paranoia lurked in the deep recesses of my cranium, Does she...?

“Uhm... please, eh... t-take a seat.” You saw that she got a folder with your name ready.

But, I repressed the sudden involuntary twitch to the back of my mind, but kept it aware, watching for any traces of knowledge that may prove.. dangerous. So, dragged from my musings with her request, I nodded genially.

“Thank you, I was beginning to wonder if I had to stand,” I semi-joked, remembering some of my father's scoldings and punishments for, eh, reckless doings, such as when THAT incident happened, Why am I pondering that day so much, it's not like I'll see her here, that would just be preposterous.

So, I pulled the seat out, and sat down, waiting attentively for what was to come.

hero
October 4th, 2011, 01:57 PM
March 1st 2012 - Thursday - 8:20 AM

"Honestly... How boring."

Those words escaped Kagami's mouth as the duo was finally released from the prison known as Student Council. He still couldn't understand how people liked that kind of club, but if one thing caught his attention was the fact that King had passed on joining. As he lazily stretched his arms, he quickly checked Victoria's status. She seemed down, somewhat disappointed, probably.

And that, believe it or not, was painful for Kagami too.

Don't misunderstand, it's not the fact that her friend was suffering, if it could be called that. After all, many times has he been the cause of that 'suffering'. No, the problem was that he was not involved in it at all. Yes, someone had stolen his place, did his dirty work and now he was left unrewarded. In truth, that felt like crap.

So what was left to do was to try and cheer her up a little. And Kagami was no good at that kind of thing. Add 'weird' to the list of how he is going to feel in the next few seconds.

"Then... Uh... How about Gymnastics...? You could try to do what women do, for once."

Zagrin
October 4th, 2011, 05:39 PM
Elias Alexander Maxim
Music Club

“And if you want or need a specially exotic one, I can probably get it.”

The tone in the young girl's voice and the way she looked, if only for a slight moment, seemed to indicate that Bianca took some sort of pride in her ability to find the rare and unusual instruments that the world had to offer. Though Elias thought that perhaps it could be fun, finding an instrument that she in fact could not obtain, he rejected the idea after remembering that she was a Millezoire. Taking that fact into consideration, she most likely could find any instrument that Elias came up with, even have one built from scratch if needed...ah, but the sight of her crestfallen face as that pride dimished would have been so satisfying for him to see. Another time perhaps...

“The point is to have fun, after all, so don’t worry about it.”

It seems that Bianca wasn't as much of a robot as Elias had first thought, first a display of pride, now she was smiling over thoughts of everyone having fun...although perhaps Elias's version of 'fun' wouldn't quite fit with what she had in mind. Nonetheless he did feel some interest in perhaps learning how to play one of the instruments available, but then again there were more clubs to check out as well.

"I must say, I feel quite tempted to join after hearing those words, however I think I should check out some of the other clubs before I make my choice, only allowed to be in one of them and all." Elias said with a shrug, "Although what times does registration for the club close? Also do I need to fill in a form of some sort to join?"

DarkMAN
October 5th, 2011, 01:09 AM
Sakata Yuu
Dorm Head’s Office

Cold treatment already, huh? That was to be expected.
Yuu watched the woman for a few seconds, then he switched his focus to the chair and asked with a dull voice.

"Will it really take that long?"

Satehi
October 6th, 2011, 10:23 PM
The Tamuras
Gaming Club

“Ah, no, it’s no problem.” Adelaide said, facing towards the redhead. “I think it’s nice to be passionate about things once in a while.”

Turning back at the screen a bit, she decided that she couldn’t really tell what was going on…actually, judging from the screen, it seemed like Noire just lost a round. Well, they were playing a 2nd round, it seemed. Hopefully, Noire would win this time. After all, she’d seemed somewhat grumpy on the boat, maybe a victory would cheer her up. Looking around the room a second time, she decided to ask a question to the redhead.

“It’s a very nice room you people have here. So, what do you mean by ‘not playing frequently?’, um…” She paused, realizing she hadn’t quite asked the strangers name.

Katie
October 6th, 2011, 10:49 PM
Noire Tamura
Gaming Club

I-I lost...

What a failure. Second-rate, good-for-nothing, useless waste of space. What made me think I could win, anyway? Pride? I'm worthless, any pride I have is a mockery of the feeling.

I bite my lip in frustration... Why can't I be just as good as them, instead of having to fail all the time?

Son of a bitch. I need to beat the shit out of something now...

No, calm down, Noire. That would be bad, especially so early in the year. And first impressions, too. Deep breaths... deep breaths...

Still want to wring that bastards neck.

I look at Leopold with a glare. I'll pay him back... Someday. Definitely not now, though. Too many witnesses.

“Heh, you are pretty good.” He peered at you behind his sunglasses. “Name is Leopold Dominic. It is a pleasure knowing ya.” He offered his hand to you.

I hesitantly shake it. "W-whatever. Flattery isn't going to get you anywhere."

I turn around and make my way out. Rage quitting? Maybe. But, I have other things to attend to, and I've wasted enough time.

"Hey, Adelaide. I'm heading to Kendo Club, so keep an eye out on Lumi, okay?"

To be honest, I honestly feel that Lumi is the more competent one of the two.

Airen
October 7th, 2011, 10:19 PM
Elora Griffin
Fencing Club

So Pedro was the club manager, huh? Feeling slightly relieved that she wouldn't have to search through all of these people for the manager now, Elora couldn't help but show a small, relieved smile.

"A practice session huh?" Elora took another quick look at the room around them, "Yeah, I haven't practiced fencing since last year, so that sounds like a good idea." Elora paused at a sudden thought, then asked, "If we do join the Fencing Club though, how often would the club meet?"

Elora had read the brochures about this school, but she hadn't seen the actual club schedules written down on any of them... Just a list of the various clubs, and the room numbers associated with them. Since grades were a major reason she had even be accepted to this academy in the first place, Elora felt that she needed to know on which days she would have less time to study for her classes, so she could plan accordingly when the actual school year started. After all, clubs, while fun, also tended to take up a good portion of a person's day, and because of that, it was easy to fall behind with schoolwork if you weren't careful.

Froggie
October 20th, 2011, 09:27 PM
Victoria Elizabeth King
Outside the Student Council Office

Victoria was not normally one to feel depressed. That is not to say that she never felt sad nor insecure, just that these emotions were usually drowned out by the confident and boisterous side of her personality. However, being confronted by the reality that the Student Council simply did not have any room for her was enough to make Victoria begin to feel rather morose. To be certain, the red-headed girl could have simply accepted the enforcer role that was offered to her, carried out her duties as efficiently as she could and worked herself up through the ranks, so to speak, but she had enough presence of mind to realize that this would simply create a situation similar to the one she had previously experienced at the Drama Club, where she would inevitably clash with the current leadership while trying to find her place.

To repeat her past mistakes would be the absolute height of foolishness.

Because, wasn’t this an opportunity to start over anew?

Still, despite the logic and reason that her mind called forth to try and keep her from spiraling into self-doubt, she still managed to feel, if not outright depressed, then somewhat disappointed. After all, it wasn’t supposed to go this way. This was supposed to be her time to shine, not to have the door close in her face before she even had a chance to act.

And so, Victoria Elizabeth King walked out of the Student Council Office feeling both cheated and disappointed. She hunched her shoulders, stuck her hands in her pockets and pouted. If there had been an empty soda can nearby, she would’ve kicked it with everything she had, but the hallways were immaculate.

What was she supposed to do now?

"Then... Uh... How about Gymnastics...? You could try to do what women do, for once."

Her eyebrow twitched involuntary and she couldn’t help the glare she leveled at Kagami. Of all the harebrained, insensitive, idiotic ideas he could possibly come up with, this is what he spouts?! She thought about decking him right then and there but somehow struggled successfully to restrain herself. Kagami was a friend, after a fashion, and it just wouldn’t be proper to deck your friends on the first day of school. That would certainly be against the school rules.

So she settled for glaring at the blue haired boy and hoping he would spontaneously catch on fire.

What an idiotic idea, honestly. Gymnastics? That would be the last thing she would... ever... think of...

Come to think of it... it wasn't such a bad idea. She did come here to reinvent herself, right?

So why not go for the one thing furthest in her mind?

Victoria narrowed her eyes and nodded, a determined expression on her face.

"Kagami, you're an idiot, but sometimes you do come up with good ideas. Let's go!"

And without waiting for a reply, she sped off down the hallway. Not running though.. Running in the hallways is against the rules, after all.

RacingeR
October 23rd, 2011, 10:09 PM
Konran Kurai
March 1st 2012 - Thursday - 9:00 AM
Female Dorms

She had barely avoided that attack, thought Kurai as she remembered the happenings of the few hours she had been on that island. She had not predicted that the giant would attack her at full daylight, with a lot of people to see it. It had taken all her reflexes and all her experience in the street to read the movement, and get out of the way enough that the cigar just brushed her hair, not burning part of it by pure luck.

After that, without any word, the man left, of course, having fulfilled the test that Kurai had prepared. She had no use for someone like him, that much was obvious by his short burst of violence, but she memorized his face anyway.

That done, she had lost no time in moving towards the dorms, and had only to wait a little before being called in.

And when she went out, a key clenched in her hands, students way burlier and taller than her cowered before her stared, full with a scorching corrosive anger. Even now she could feel that dark impulse to lash out, as she climbed the stairs towards her room.

Very well, Miss Lori Celesti. Kurai will enjoy her school year for all its worth, and when her prey bared its neck, she would not hesitate in sinking her fangs on it.

The door of the Room #8 was opened, and she stepped in the clean, prim place. The door was closed behind, and she moved towards the beds. One of them seemed to be already taken, as the wardrobes and desk were full of things. She could see some very feminine clothes and underwear carelessly thrown around in the general area, although the three unoccupied beds were undisturbed.

Whoever her roommate was, she did not seem to be around, and taking advantage of that, Kurai remembered the hints that Lori had given her in that little speech... and searched.

Hmm, this did not seem like the Ziore Company’s doing...

Kazuma Isoya
Dorm Head’s office

As you lost control of your emotions and slammed Lori’s desk, she giggled, her voice reaching your ears in a sing-song tone.

“Ah, but you see, there is nothing I can do, unless there exists a formal complaint with fundaments.” Lazily resting her body in her chair, Lori smiled to you, her soft voice still charged by the amusement your little outburst had caused her.

“But I can give you a little piece of advice. Maybe holding back that nice tongue of yours would convince the faculty to take mercy in your plight ~.”

Elías Alexander Maxim
Music Club
March 1st 2012 – Thursday – 8:22 AM

“Well, let’s see... the club is open for registration all the year, and... yes, a form like this one here.”

Bianca searched in her pockets, and after some moments, she produced a paper and gave it to you. “Here, hold on it, and if you decide to go to our club, you can fill it when you want.”

Fencing Club
March 1st 2012 – Thursday – 8:22 AM

“The club used to have a standard schedule, but since it got a lot of members that are now involved in its administration, it is open all the days, from 13:00 to 22:00. Whenever the President or me aren’t available, the Senior members tend to take charge, so we can leave the club under their watch.”

Pedro seemed rather nervous as he watched the multitude, before asking to someone near Elora: “Is Chad here?” The student negated with the head. “He is still sleeping, probably.”

The Spaniard sighed, before calling in a pretty high voice “HIME! Are you here?”. There were some seconds, and then a tall, beautiful Japanese student appeared before you, her majestic pace and the royal looking clothing she was wearing left no doubt upon her status.

“Could you please help Elora here, while I help Guy?” Pedro spoke amicably to this ‘Hime’ person, but she did not answer, her steel gray eyes staring at you two, expression completely unreadable.

Hallway
March 1st 2012 - Thursday - 8:18 AM

Both Victoria and Kagami walk side by side, towards the Gymnastics club. As they were speaking, brushing past other students that busied the hallways, they took a shortcut by a less populated path.

And then, as he moved, the cheerful talk between the two was interrupted, as the giggles of a little girl sounded near Kagami’s ear. A presence was felt behind you, and your body moved on instinct, spinning to look behind.
Yet, the hallway was empty of people.

The Tamuras
Gaming Club

“Ah, yes. Forgive my rudeness. I am the President of this club, Shelia Anderson.” The redhead smiled pleasantly towards you as she did an elegant bow.

At that moment, Noire passed by you, telling you to take care of Lumi as she went towards the Kendo club. “She seems to be on a bad mood.” Commented Shelia idly as she saw your cousin go through the doors.

Adam O’ Sullivan
Dorm Head’s Office

“U-hm, well...” The girl nervously opened the folder with your name, and examined its contents, before pushing a key towards you.

“Y-you are in R-room #42, w-with two p-persons more. D-do you have any q-questions?”

Ezekiel Valentine
Dorm Head’s Office

“Indeed” Lori smirked as she gave a key to you. “You are in room #15. Mister Nakamura is on room #26, before you ask. Although seeing you try to steal the information from the faculty would be very funny, I’d rather spare us the complications that action would create.”

Still smirking, without a change in expression, Lori stared at your face for some seconds, as if reading your reaction, before she continued speaking. “That is all. Remember that some of the more secure places of this island are rather inconvenient to go through.”

Sakata Yuu
Dorm Head’s Office

“No, it won’t.” A voice as dull as yours answered, and a key appeared over the desk. “You are in room #20.” Lori announced without a change in tone, before continuing with her papers as if you were already gone.

Mormarth
October 25th, 2011, 04:26 PM
Adam O'Sullivan
Dorm Head's Office

“U-hm, well...” The girl nervously opened the folder with your name, and examined its contents, before pushing a key towards you.

“Y-you are in R-room #42, w-with two p-persons more. D-do you have any q-questions?”

The suspiciously nervous girl stuttered her way through the sentence, and then handed me my room key, I pocketed it, and pondered, I wonder who I shall be staying with during my stay. I gave my courtesy for the moment, “Thank you, Miss, here's hoping I don't lose it, eh?”

Still noting her nervousness, and stowing it away for future reference, I decided to ask about the large church I had seen off in the distance, Father would be disappointed if I didn't at least look into it. So, I spoke up, “Pardon me, Miss, but could you perchance give me some information on the church? I am a rather pious soul, and it would be against my sensibilities if I didn't at least try to attend.”

Note to self: Investigate this person, paranoia or no, this is VERY suspicious.

DarkMAN
October 26th, 2011, 02:59 PM
Sakata Yuu
Dorm Head’s Office

Yuu grabbed the key and turned around to the doors without saying anything. He placed his palm on the doorknob and paused for a second, waiting to see if the girl wanted to tell him something else. But seeing how she stayed quiet he opened the door and walked out of the room. He first go to the room #20 and leave his bag, then he would go to the kendo club.

Erlkonig
October 26th, 2011, 04:06 PM
Vance Lohrain
Dorm Head’s Office

Vance gaped as the box containing his father's knives was laid before him. He stood frozen for a moment, then his face erupted in a bright grin. "Thank you, thank you!" He laughed, grabbing whoever was closest to him- this time being Lori- and hugging her tightly. Yes! He wouldn't have to part with his father's heirloom! He felt so happy that he'd be able to keep for the rest of the school day.

He then realized he had done what he used to do whenever he got happy. Chuckling nervously, he released Lori. "I beg you forgive me. I... got carried away. It's a habit of mine." Coughing into his hand, Vance took the package and keys and smiled awkardly. "Well then, I'll be going now." Bowing cordially, keys and box of knives in hand, I moved to exit the office.

Satehi
October 26th, 2011, 05:12 PM
Adelaide Tamura
Gaming Club

“It’s nice to meet you, Shelia.” Adelaide smiled back, bowing in return. So Shelia was the club president? She did seem to have seniority around here, and seemed pretty nice. Before Adelaide could say anything more, Noire had already started to leaving the club room.

Ah. It seemed Noire had gotten a bit touchy about losing, and was heading off to do her own thing for the moment. She was still as interested in Kendo as ever, it seemed. They hadn't had a good match in a while either...but that could wait a bit.

“I will, Noire! Take care!” As Noire left the clubroom to go to Kendo, Adelaide waved goodbye a bit, before responding to Shelia's statement.

“Ah, well, how to say this..." Adelaide thought for a bit. She didn't want her to have a bad impression of Noire, after all. "Noire’s been in somewhat of a bad mood recently, and she usually doesn't really like losing too well…but she’s usually much nicer. Honestly.”

Ace
October 26th, 2011, 05:45 PM
Lumi Tamura
Gaming Club

“I am in the first grade, in room 1-D.”

Lumi smiled. They were in the same grade! 1-D? Lumi had yet to learn which class she would be in. She silently hoped that they would end up in the same class.

Angrily, Noire stormed out of the room. This wasn't that much of a surprise. Noire always hated losing and today happened to be one of Noire's grumpier days. What did Noire's old classmates call them again...? .. Yandays? No, no, that was the wrong word. Noire was nowhere close to being a yandere. Lumi would figure it out later. What bothered her was that Noire thought she needed to be watched! Lumi was old enough to take care of herself especially in a place like this!

"Oh right, do you know when the new students find out what class they're in?" Lumi asked him.

Airen
October 26th, 2011, 08:27 PM
Elora Griffin
Fencing Club
March 1st 2012 – Thursday – 8:23 AM

“Could you please help Elora here, while I help Guy?”

Silence.

The newly arrived girl, Hime, said nothing in response to Pedro's question, and the silence that followed threatened to become very awkward for everyone involved in this conversation. Though for Elora, the most unnerving thing about the situation was the way Hime was staring at Guy and herself, her steel gray, seemingly unblinking eyes open, a blank expression on her face.

So...

"Hello Hime, it's nice to meet you." Elora said this with a smile, trying her best to get a response out of the tall young woman, and end the slightly awkward silence. Besides, if this was the person who was going to be helping her with her Fencing skills, (And so far, no signs had been shown that Hime was going to accept Pedro's request.) then she figured that it was a good idea to try to get on good terms with the young woman. If all went well, she may even manage to make another friend in this still unfamiliar school...

Mereo Flere
October 27th, 2011, 11:53 PM
Guy Maxwell
Fencing Club
March 1st, 2012 - Thursday - 8:23 AM

It seemed Pedro would be helping him. Not that Guy hadn't expected that - but he thought that he would've been grouped with Elora. Then again, with this many members already in the club, it made much more sense to give them individual attention. Guy guessed that it really was a good decision to come here as soon as possible; it was better than being lumped in as a group.

"So, I'll stay with you?" Guy asked. He really had no experience at all, so hopefully he wouldn't embarrass himself too much. "Is there anything I should know to start out with?"

Zagrin
November 3rd, 2011, 08:14 PM
Elias Alexander Maxim
Music Club
March 1st 2012 – Thursday – 8:23 AM

“Well, let’s see... the club is open for registration all the year, and... yes, a form like this one here.”

Elias glanced over the form that Bianca had handed to him then proceeded to pocket it within his coat.

“Here, hold on it, and if you decide to go to our club, you can fill it when you want.”

"Ah my thanks, my visit here has been most welcoming, I must say, however..." Elias said, then took a bow, mimicking the one he had performed when he had introduced himself, "I must take my leave, here's to hoping that we meet again, Bianca Millezoire."

Thus Elias left the music room and pondered as to his next destination, thinking over the clubs that he had read about he remembered one which seemed unusual and that his old school certainly didn't have.

Elias Alexander Maxim
Outside the Occult Club
March 1st 2012 – Thursday – 8:42 AM

Elias arrived at what appeared to be the entrance to the occult club and proceeded to knock on it.

Chaos Greyblood
November 3rd, 2011, 08:52 PM
Sayuri Manamiya
Dorm Head’s Office
March 1st 2012 - Thursday - 8:36 AM

God, that woman has a few screws loose in her brain. And she's a perv too; some women can be worse perverts than men.

"If you don't mind, let's do this. Which room will I stay in? I'd like to take a good look around the place and I want to leave my stuff a safe place." Then she thought about the rules of the dormitory. "Also, what are the rules? Do we have a establish curfew or what regulations should we follow?"

Mellon
November 25th, 2011, 02:05 PM
Hisao Kyomizu
March 1st - 8:35
Hallway

"Hello, how can I help you?”

Amidst the sound of swinging bokkens, and grunts of exertion, Hisao noticed the two twins, seemingly teaching the other students. Judged from their physique and the way they corrected the wrong stances of the other students, they seemed to be some type of instructors. They were definitely too young to be full masters of the art... but maybe they were the club captains? Or just senior swordswomen, teaching their kouhai?

Nevertheless, he should not dally too much with his response. The last thing he wanted was to considered impolite, after all. Hisao gave a deep and respectful bow to the woman in front of him. Etiquette demanded it after all. Once he was back upright, he gave a bright smile to one of the twins in front of him.

"My name is Hisao Kyomizu. I have just arrived to this place and Iwas wondering if I could join your practice. I feel that martial exertion soothes my spirit and I am afraid the plane trip has left me quite jittery."

Fangstrike
November 25th, 2011, 05:51 PM
Ezekiel Valentine
Dorm Head’s Office

“Indeed” Lori smirked as she gave a key to you. “You are in room #15. Mister Nakamura is on room #26, before you ask. Although seeing you try to steal the information from the faculty would be very funny, I’d rather spare us the complications that action would create.”

Still smirking, without a change in expression, Lori stared at your face for some seconds, as if reading your reaction, before she continued speaking. “That is all. Remember that some of the more secure places of this island are rather inconvenient to go through.”

"Thank you for the advice." I smirked in return. Seems like this woman knew my history quite well, at least my unsavory career choice. It was a bitter surprise. If she was warning me about the security, things would probably be tougher than I was used to, but that wouldn't stop me. I'd simply bide my time by practicing and gathering my tools.

I wondered if this woman was in the same line of work or a denizen of the underworld. "You seem quite familiar with my methods. Did you or the school investigate me?" That would be the most logical conclusion, hardly a surprise; although, it did make me question why they invited me to this school if they knew my background.

hero
November 25th, 2011, 07:00 PM

Kagami froze in his tracks.

That giggle could only mean one thing. He did not think it would happen that fast, but now there was no way out of it. He would have liked to avoid it on his first day at the island... But what the hell, he was rich, he was smart and he was so damn handsome. Yeah, that it took so long for it to happen must have been something short of a miracle...!

"Hah...!" He turned around in a flash, mostly out of instinct, ready to face the strongest enemy, as he declared: "I'll gladly sign an autograph for you; my be-loved... fan?"

Yet there was, surprisingly, nobody there, aside from the Victoria and him. He narrowed his eyes and stared at the empty hall and then...

"There...!"

In a quick motion, he threw a pair of dices at the first potential hiding spot he found. He kind of hoped someone would come out, because otherwise it would mean he had just made a fool of himself.