PDA

View Full Version : I confess...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57

Nihilm
February 2nd, 2014, 06:42 AM
What happnes tomorrow?

Ivan The Mouse
February 2nd, 2014, 07:26 AM
What happnes tomorrow?

Nothing eventful. I just want to wake up without being held back by a fever.

Nihilm
February 2nd, 2014, 07:27 AM
Nothing eventful. I just want to wake up without being held back by a fever.

I confess that that sounds legit.

Ivan The Mouse
February 2nd, 2014, 07:56 AM
I confess that that sounds legit.

I confess, it's hard to wake up with a dry mouth, tongue and a persistent fever that doesn't let you out of the bed.

Aekami-ran
February 2nd, 2014, 01:30 PM
I confess that I may like Thenardier's songs too much. O.o

Bromine
February 2nd, 2014, 07:45 PM
I confess. I have the blues.

Aekami-ran
February 2nd, 2014, 09:54 PM
Autopianos are amazing. O.o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MmRzxspnUs

I confess that I was so excited to post that that I forgot to confess that that was my thought. It therefore means that I now have something that's actually more appropriate to confess than a random thought.

MZeroX
February 2nd, 2014, 11:07 PM
I confess that that superb owl game was glorious lulz. Entertaining in every way that I wanted it to be.

Bromine
February 3rd, 2014, 01:05 AM
I confess. I feel stupid for not using the placemat. Now the table has white spots coz it's wood. Fruck. >.<;

Aekami-ran
February 3rd, 2014, 01:36 AM
I confess that it's interesting watching different adaptations of Les Miserables. Really, I should try reading it, but ONE THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED PAGES.

Bromine
February 3rd, 2014, 02:03 AM
I confess that it's interesting watching different adaptations of Les Miserables. Really, I should try reading it, but ONE THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED PAGES.

I confess. Depends on how much you like it. If you really like it or something, read it bit by bit I guess? OwO

Break
February 3rd, 2014, 02:33 AM

I confess, thats not that bad. Youre making it sound worse than it is; FSN is longer than that, the "Dwarfs" trilogy is like 3000 pages and a single volume of Kyoukaisenjou no Horizon is also around thousand pages each.

- - - Updated - - -

I confess its hard to play ps3 rpg's on an old non-hd TV because the font sizes get tiny as fuck.

Ivan The Mouse
February 3rd, 2014, 02:38 AM
I confess, this fever had rendered me lazy.

Aekami-ran
February 3rd, 2014, 03:02 AM
I confess, thats not that bad. Youre making it sound worse than it is; FSN is longer than that, the "Dwarfs" trilogy is like 3000 pages and a single volume of Kyoukaisenjou no Horizon is also around thousand pages each.

I confess that overall, this is rather relative, both when comparing novels and with respect to the reader, so whether it's much worse than it is would depend on the reader's love for reading (I'm not an avid reader, at least, of novels) as well as the language used in the novel. As Les Miserables is translated from a mid-1800s novel, I would expect it to have something of a drier writing style than any of the three things you've brought up.

Hm...also, it would seem that my electronic copy of Les Miserables is actually 2200 pages. O.o Cutting out half-pages and pictures, I would estimate that actual text is around 2100 pages, and the size of a page is...well, the size of an iPad screen.

Break
February 3rd, 2014, 03:10 AM
Well, ive always been a fast reader, so theres that i guess.

Aekami-ran
February 3rd, 2014, 03:13 AM
There's also the problem that a page isn't a defined, constant unit of length, number of words, type of words, etc. For example, a page of a Pita Ten light novel isn't at all equivalent to a page in a textbook. 1400 pages of Pita Ten would probably be finished in just a few hours, lol.

But yes. I confess that I'm a pretty slow reader.

Bromine
February 3rd, 2014, 03:17 AM
I confess. I've always preferred anime over manga and novels/light novels coz I'm a very visual person in the "I want things animated as opposed to having them in the form of words and/or still pictures".

Aekami-ran
February 3rd, 2014, 03:22 AM
I confess that when speaking of entertainment, I prefer visual media as well, mainly because my imagination isn't exactly my best asset...

Bromine
February 3rd, 2014, 03:30 AM
I confess that when speaking of entertainment, I prefer visual media as well, mainly because my imagination isn't exactly my best asset...

I confess. In contrast to that, imagination is my best asset, however, my problem is that I find it mentally exhausting to use my imagination, especially when I have to use it for writing. It's not just the usage itself, however. It's just that everyday life and personal stuff puts a lot of burden on mah mind.

Aekami-ran
February 3rd, 2014, 03:32 AM
I confess that it's really just my imagination when making text and pictures come to life in my head. Creative imagination for writing and the like is fine for me. But indeed, brain power can be exhausting. O.o

Bromine
February 3rd, 2014, 03:49 AM
I confess that it's really just my imagination when making text and pictures come to life in my head. Creative imagination for writing and the like is fine for me. But indeed, brain power can be exhausting. O.o

I confess. Yep, it's exhausting~

Though, creative imagination for writing uses more brain power. Reading is more receptive and less active when compared to writing, which is a lot of more active since you gotta deal with setting, characters, plot, etc. And there are the decisions that come with those; sometimes it's hard to decide and you go into this dead end as you contemplate on what choice to make. Also, if the work is very graphic and ya aim for a better quality, imagining and writing the scenes have a significant burden on the mind/brain.

I confess that I still love it though~ >w< Despite the mental burden~ XD

Aekami-ran
February 3rd, 2014, 03:51 AM
I confess that perhaps it's easier for me to deal in creative imagination because of the freedom to do pretty much whatever you want. It's also possible that it's easier because in order for me to write fiction down, it's necessary for me to imagine it. O.o Maybe I should try having this sense of necessity while reading, though it would surely slow me down even further.

Bromine
February 3rd, 2014, 04:30 AM
I confess. That's strangely interesting. owO

I'm thinking it's universal for reading and imagining to be much easier than imagining and writing.

Ivan The Mouse
February 3rd, 2014, 04:43 AM
I confess, imagining isn't hard for me, what's hard is reading because I'm lazy and writing because I'm at loss of words.

Break
February 3rd, 2014, 04:59 AM
I confess. I've always preferred anime over manga and novels/light novels coz I'm a very visual person in the "I want things animated as opposed to having them in the form of words and/or still pictures".

I confess, i am a very.... Audio-ial person; i just love it when something is properly voiced and/or underlined with fitting music, and the work of the seiyuu and musicians is, to me, the most important difference between movie/animation/game and manga/novels.

Bromine
February 3rd, 2014, 05:48 AM
I confess, i am a very.... Audio-ial person; i just love it when something is properly voiced and/or underlined with fitting music, and the work of the seiyuu and musicians is, to me, the most important difference between movie/animation/game and manga/novels.

I confess. I agree with that, too~ I somehow forgot about that. I'm used to knowing that I'm a visual person that I forgot how the audio is also very important to me~ I was gonna say "The audio is the second most important thing" but I was like "Nope, they're both equally important".

Nihilm
February 3rd, 2014, 06:46 AM
I confess I have a great imagination, but whenever I try to write what I imagine it comes out horribly.

Five_X
February 3rd, 2014, 11:02 AM
I confess. This is the first time I have thought of the cons of MinorinXRyuuji. So what I have found out is the financial issue. Seems that the two have financial trouble. For Ryuuji, it's pretty obvious. We know what it's like inside his household. For Minorin, it took me 5 times of watching Toradora to finally notice that her house--and room--seem too plain, and it has a bit of that old/worn down look to it.

Due to the knowledge of who voices her--it's Yui Horie--and to the fact that someone in AnimeSuki mentioned that the friendship between Minorin and Taiga was born out of compassion that originated from similar family and household situations, I thought that Minorin's troubles came from bad parents or something.

Reminded me of Hanekawa's troubles. This was because of the same seiyuu, lol. So, now I can therefore conclude that Minorin's troubles are from bad parents, financial problems, or both.

Now that I'm reminded, I thought she was doing a lot of part-time jobs because she wanted to be out of her house (someone mentioned suggested this at AnimeSuki and I agree with it coz it makes sense, and also I understand first hand that this strategy is effective despite my experience being a little different). But those part-time jobs might also be because she needs the money. That's a lot of part time jobs. Either her parents don't earn enough or they don't earn anything at all.

I confess, bro, don't sink my ship. ;_;

06adi
February 3rd, 2014, 02:26 PM
I confess my company has its headquarters in Seattle.
Apparently their seahawks won some bowling match or something.

Nihilm
February 3rd, 2014, 02:33 PM
I confess my company has its headquarters in Seattle.
Apparently their seahawks won some bowling match or something.

Huh, I thought they played billiards.

Bromine
February 3rd, 2014, 09:21 PM
I confess, bro, don't sink my ship. ;_;

I confess. Oh, my goodness! Five_X is a Minorin fan?!

Ivan The Mouse
February 3rd, 2014, 10:39 PM
I confess, I've missed my chance again.

Aekami-ran
February 4th, 2014, 12:28 AM
I confess that I was looking at a CD yesterday of Vladimir Ashkenazy performing Beethoven's Moonlight, Pathetique, and Appasionata Sonatas and thinking of buying it because it was only $7.99, but ultimately, I decided to put it off until I'd had a listen to all of them in case I didn't like his interpretations, especially of the 3rd movement of the Moonlight Sonata, which I find to be too fast if the player plays it in less than about 6 minutes and 30 seconds. >_>;

I confess that I would prefer Vladimir Horowitz's CD of the same three sonatas though, cause that's the one I grew up with...maybe I should just try looking for that one instead.

Bromine
February 4th, 2014, 07:39 PM
I confess. I should probably cut on the iced tea. The caffeine is making me...into an...undead... I don't get my beauty sleep coz of all that caffeine.

NOPE. JUST KINDA KIDDING. NOT GONNA DRINK LESS ICED TEAZ COZ I'M STUBBORNZ.

Aekami-ran
February 4th, 2014, 07:47 PM
I confess that I can't imagine playing the same constant rhythm on a drum over and over again for 17 minutes and 15 seconds.

This also reminds me of another fun fact for confessing: my only significant experience with something like an orchestra (which isn't much considering it was just kind of an amateur grade school thing) is how I chose my high school. On the night of the concert, I arrived on campus and said "THIS IS WHERE I WANT TO GO TO HIGH SCHOOL," and so it was, lol.

Ivan The Mouse
February 4th, 2014, 07:56 PM
I confess, I'll be sorta resting a bit more.

Bromine
February 4th, 2014, 10:37 PM
I confess that I can't imagine playing the same constant rhythm on a drum over and over again for 17 minutes and 15 seconds.

This also reminds me of another fun fact for confessing: my only significant experience with something like an orchestra (which isn't much considering it was just kind of an amateur grade school thing) is how I chose my high school. On the night of the concert, I arrived on campus and said "THIS IS WHERE I WANT TO GO TO HIGH SCHOOL," and so it was, lol.

I confess. LOL. That's interesting~ XD

MZeroX
February 4th, 2014, 10:41 PM
On the night of the concert, I arrived on campus and said "THIS IS WHERE I WANT TO GO TO HIGH SCHOOL," and so it was, lol.
I confess that my choice to go to high school was people expecting me to be on top of what I wanted to do with my life, but really I'm not. When they asked me, I answered the only high school that I knew about, because my sister went to the sister school. >>;

Ivan The Mouse
February 4th, 2014, 11:46 PM
I confess, it must finally fucking over.

Nihilm
February 5th, 2014, 06:57 AM
I confess I got sick yesterday and now have a fever/runny nose and throat pain.

bassgs435
February 5th, 2014, 10:50 AM
I confess I'm a lolicon (specially for Flandre, Remilia, Illya, Al Azif and Sophie (Tales of Graces))

Aekami-ran
February 5th, 2014, 03:48 PM
I confess that I just want this week to end.

MZeroX
February 5th, 2014, 04:03 PM
I confess that I'm reaching that stress threshold where I just get depressed and go full defeatist mode. ;_;

Nihilm
February 5th, 2014, 05:11 PM
I confess that I'm reaching that stress threshold where I just get depressed and go full defeatist mode. ;_;

I confess I just lost my bo5 series to get back into platinum in league after the ladder reset 2-3.

Aekami-ran
February 5th, 2014, 06:24 PM
Pretty much my entire day of school-related responsibilities that require attending something have been canceled today due to the weather...I confess that I wish tomorrow could be the same. ><;

anamesis
February 5th, 2014, 08:09 PM
its too fucking cold over here right now.

lilithsama
February 5th, 2014, 08:48 PM
"28 F"
fuck you jerbear

Ivan The Mouse
February 5th, 2014, 09:41 PM
I confess, even in my sleep, I dream of surfing the Net.

Nihilm
February 5th, 2014, 09:44 PM
I confess in my sleep I usually see myself playing league.

anamesis
February 5th, 2014, 10:17 PM
windchill and i work outside.

try being outside for 8+ hours.

it sucks, I wouldnt recommend it.

Aekami-ran
February 5th, 2014, 10:17 PM
I confess that I'm watching random Harry Potter clips because an image I saw led me to Wikipedia to look up OTP, which then led me to the Harry Potter wiki (which is immensely interesting to me despite not being all that motivated to read or watch the series), which led me to youtube, lol.

I confess I'm spoiling the shit out of Harry Potter right now to myself, lol.

MZeroX
February 6th, 2014, 01:31 AM
I confess that I wish one of professors would write an autobiography. His life is too amazing.

Ivan The Mouse
February 6th, 2014, 02:54 AM
I confess, I hope this anti-TB med isn't gonna give me a problem.

Bromine
February 6th, 2014, 07:37 AM
I confess. My sleep schedule... It's so fragile! Uguu! >.<;

bassgs435
February 6th, 2014, 11:02 AM
I confess a few days ago Gil showed up in my dream

Aekami-ran
February 6th, 2014, 05:41 PM
I confess that I'm trying to learn Marius' parts in "A Little Fall of Rain," but I can't seem to hold on to them in my mind.

Gaia
February 6th, 2014, 06:14 PM
I confess. I mentioned it before?! owO

I confess, a looooooooooong time ago. :3

Bromine
February 6th, 2014, 07:11 PM
I confess, a time ago. :3

I confess. Wooooow~ XD I forgot. XD

"Looooooooooong". Good old times, Gaia~

Ivan The Mouse
February 6th, 2014, 09:04 PM
I confess, how suggestive.

Bromine
February 6th, 2014, 10:56 PM
I confess. *facepalm*

Errrrr, Mousie. I wasn't making a sex joke. Not this time.

I said "loooooong" because it was a long time ago (for me), and I said "good old times" because I was just being nostalgic of the times when I was still 17 and when the Elders were active.

Ivan The Mouse
February 7th, 2014, 12:06 AM
I confess. *facepalm*

Errrrr, Mousie. I wasn't making a sex joke. Not this time.

I said "loooooong" because it was a long time ago (for me), and I said "good old times" because I was just being nostalgic of the times when I was still 17 and when the Elders were active.

I confess, I know. I was turning it into a sex joke.

Aekami-ran
February 7th, 2014, 12:14 AM
I confess that I had forgotten that I actually liked the ending to Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt.

CompositeGNFNR
February 7th, 2014, 01:04 AM
I confess that I had forgotten that I actually liked the ending to Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt.

You watched it dub or sub?

I confess i watched it sub when most people praise dub

Aekami-ran
February 7th, 2014, 01:09 AM
I watched it when a dub hadn't yet existed, so subbed.

I confess that I think Funimation dubs are pretty good.

Ivan The Mouse
February 7th, 2014, 02:23 AM
I confess, I'm starting a lot of things I am not mustering to finish yet.

Bromine
February 7th, 2014, 03:19 AM
I confess, I know. I was turning it into a sex joke.

I confess. Watch SYD~ >:3

Ivan The Mouse
February 7th, 2014, 09:32 PM
I confess. Watch SYD~ >:3

I confess, I'm not in the mood to do so.

Bromine
February 8th, 2014, 05:07 AM
I confess. I didn't really specify the time.

Gaia
February 8th, 2014, 02:23 PM
Good old times, Gaia~

I confess, :neco_arc:.

Shikieiki
February 8th, 2014, 06:17 PM
I confess i missed you all guys.
Now i am back to "my house".

Nihilm
February 8th, 2014, 06:27 PM
Hello someone, I haven't seen before.

Bromine
February 8th, 2014, 06:38 PM
I confess, :neco_arc:.

I confess. :)

I confess i missed you all guys.
Now i am back to "my house".

I confess. Hellz yeah! Void! Damn, it's been a long time~ Yay~ The people I'm familiar with are back~ Kinda~

Gaia
February 8th, 2014, 07:23 PM
I confess, welcome back Void!

Ivan The Mouse
February 8th, 2014, 11:23 PM
I confess, welcome back to the 7th, Void.

Bromine
February 9th, 2014, 11:10 AM
I confess. Cheddar cheese is the shiz~

Aekami-ran
February 9th, 2014, 01:31 PM
I confess that a bad dream of mine that I have more often than any other bad dream is the one in which I have an exam for a class that I forgot I was in and therefore am not prepared because I haven't been attending class, doing homework, or anything else related to that class. >.>

Nihilm
February 9th, 2014, 02:06 PM
I confess that I almost never remember my dreams.

Shikieiki
February 9th, 2014, 08:48 PM
Oh man, such friendly atmosphere \o/ I confess ima gonna cry :D HEHE

Ivan The Mouse
February 9th, 2014, 10:29 PM
I confess, I'm becoming lazier each day.

Der Ritter
February 10th, 2014, 04:00 PM
I confess, I think Pacific Rim owned Transformers in the giant robots and plot department.

Nihilm
February 10th, 2014, 04:09 PM
I've never watched the transformers cartoon, but Pacific Rim was definately better than the movies.

Der Ritter
February 10th, 2014, 04:11 PM
I've never watched the transformers cartoon, but Pacific Rim was definately better than the movies.
I confess, the cartoons were great, but the movies' first mistake was being directed by Michael Bay.

Aekami-ran
February 10th, 2014, 08:43 PM
I confess that the Japanese-accented German in Blumenkranz was bugging the crap out of me, so I went and found covers sung by actual German people (although it uses the :[nZk] version instead of the original) to listen to instead.

Xward555
February 10th, 2014, 08:56 PM
I confess that I have no idea how to peel back my foreskin

Aekami-ran
February 10th, 2014, 09:10 PM
I confess that I like how the singer of Blumenkranz sings "Vergiss die Wahrheit nicht" (meaning "Don't forget the truth") as what sounds to me like "fairss giss vor hiney," so I confess that I just hear butts in the song. Other people apparently hear the line as simply "Is this my hiney?" or "This is my hiney." A good actual approximation, with English words where possible is "Fur-giss dee vahr-height nicked," where the "g" is pronounced as in "gum."

Ivan The Mouse
February 11th, 2014, 02:03 AM
I confess, I feel uncomfortable.

Bromine
February 11th, 2014, 07:42 PM
I confess. Salvador Dali. Reverse mustache guy...

>w>;

Aekami-ran
February 11th, 2014, 09:58 PM
I confess that there is stuff that needs to be done to prepare for my clinic session tomorrow. >_>;

Ivan The Mouse
February 11th, 2014, 10:50 PM
I confess, I feel like I over-ate again.

Aekami-ran
February 11th, 2014, 11:13 PM
I confess that 6 years ago, I favorited a set of videos of Star Fox 64 Japanese version being played which were apparently called "Slow Challenge Star Fox 64," and I never could understand why it was "slow challenge." I confess that just now, I figured out that "slow," which of course in Japanese is "surou," referred not to "slow," but to the uploader's name: SUROUX.

Fail.

MZeroX
February 12th, 2014, 12:12 AM
I confess that mistakes were just made. I wanted ice cream, so i got ice cream. Coffee ice cream. i have to wake up in less than 8 hours, ran today off of 5 hours of sleep, and won't be getting home tomorrow until about 40 minutes from now tomorrow. fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.

Ivan The Mouse
February 12th, 2014, 01:31 AM
I confess, I don't feel like eating lunch.

Aekami-ran
February 12th, 2014, 01:55 AM
I confess that my motivation right now is very low.

Nihilm
February 12th, 2014, 05:15 AM
I confess that my motivation right now is very low.

I confess that that seems like an epidemic

Der Ritter
February 12th, 2014, 05:55 PM
I confess, I need more TTGL and NGE.

04satsujinki40
February 12th, 2014, 09:02 PM
I confess. I have a strong interest to Psychology~

Aekami-ran
February 13th, 2014, 12:14 AM
Go do something awesome with it then. D=

I confess that I kinda want the boxset of Kara no Kyoukai with Japanese and English subtitles on it, but the problem is I already have all the limited editions of the DVDs as they came out...

HitokiriNanaya
February 13th, 2014, 12:46 AM
I confess I'M BACK BITCHES, not that anyone missed me

MZeroX
February 13th, 2014, 12:57 AM
holy shit, you still exist. congrats on not dying, dude.

04satsujinki40
February 13th, 2014, 01:24 AM
Go do something awesome with it then. D=

I confess. I shall triez~

I confess. Holy crepe. It's Nyanya... o.O

holy shit, you still exist. congrats on not dying, dude.

I confess. Yep, it's been since June since he last posted...

HitokiriNanaya
February 13th, 2014, 01:26 AM
Nyanya is back and with a sharp knife still~

04satsujinki40
February 13th, 2014, 01:31 AM
Nyanya is back and with a sharp knife still~

I confess. Is "knife" a euphemism for "dong"? o_O;

HitokiriNanaya
February 13th, 2014, 01:32 AM
I confess....I plead the 5th

King Rorthur
February 13th, 2014, 01:52 AM
I confess, posting? Na.

Aekami-ran
February 13th, 2014, 01:57 AM
I confess that this mouth ulcer I have is hurting really badly. O.o

Nihilm
February 13th, 2014, 02:08 AM

I confess welcome back.

I confess. I have a strong interest to Psychology~

I have an interest in it as well to the point that I will probably study it next year if I can.

Ivan The Mouse
February 13th, 2014, 03:38 AM
I confess, it's all coming back to me now. All these former Elderites are coming back. It's all coming back to me now.

04satsujinki40
February 13th, 2014, 07:21 AM
I have an interest in it as well to the point that I will probably study it next year if I can.

I confess. I find it interesting~

I confess, posting? Na.

I confess. SODIUM?

I confess, it's all coming back to me now. All these former Elderites are coming back. It's all coming back to me now.

*salutes*

;___;

You, too? I really appreciate and love how the 7th always accepts Rainie. (TwT)>

- - - Updated - - -

I confess....I plead the 5th

I confess. Elizabeth saw it.

*salutes*

;___;

You, too? I really appreciate and love how the 7th always accepts Rainie. (TwT)>

Nihilm
February 13th, 2014, 07:23 AM
Acceptance is a virtue did that even make sense?

04satsujinki40
February 13th, 2014, 07:29 AM
Acceptance is a virtue did that even make sense?

I confess. I think it does~

Nihilm
February 13th, 2014, 07:36 AM
I confess that, that is good

Break
February 13th, 2014, 07:42 AM
I confess, im TRIPPING BALLS

Nihilm
February 13th, 2014, 08:45 AM
I confess that I am going to be forced to move soon and it sucks since I've lived here for the past 12 years and there isn't much I can do about it.

Ivan The Mouse
February 13th, 2014, 10:22 PM
I confess, I find myself listening to Eminem's older songs.

Der Ritter
February 14th, 2014, 05:16 PM
I confess, I am a (9).

Nihilm
February 14th, 2014, 05:26 PM
I confess, I don't know what a (9) is

Der Ritter
February 14th, 2014, 05:28 PM
http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Cirno
I confess, I don't know where to find the actual emoticon. ;^;

Ivan The Mouse
February 14th, 2014, 10:37 PM
I confess, KIRA KIRA DAIYAMONDO

04satsujinki40
February 15th, 2014, 12:00 AM
I confess, KIRA KIRA DAIYAMONDO

I confess. L L Diamond?!

Xward555
February 15th, 2014, 12:40 AM
I confess, I used to be a fan of FfD

Ivan The Mouse
February 15th, 2014, 04:53 AM
I confess. L L Diamond?!

I confess, BAKA BAKA, BAKA BAKA, BAKA BAKA

04satsujinki40
February 15th, 2014, 07:42 PM
I CONFESS. MOUSIE WA TSUNDERE DESU KA?!

*G1V3Z YOU ZOME CH33SE*

THAR. HAPPY?

Ivan The Mouse
February 15th, 2014, 10:31 PM
I confess, I-I'm just accepting this cheese! It's not like I like you or anything!

04satsujinki40
February 16th, 2014, 12:14 PM
I confess, I-I'm just accepting this cheese! It's not like I like you or anything!

I confess...

inb4 Mousie is a yandere and is actually hiding a knife behind his back...

WAIT?! MOUSIE IS NYANYA?! NANI SORE?!

Der Ritter
February 17th, 2014, 08:59 PM
I confess, what is this, I don't even...

04satsujinki40
February 17th, 2014, 09:24 PM
I confess. My social links in a game called Life Souls are a mess... Uguu. >w<;

Ivan The Mouse
February 18th, 2014, 03:12 AM
I confess, damn fevers. Damn feet. Damn weather.

04satsujinki40
February 18th, 2014, 06:04 PM
I confess. I have a cold and feel sick. But I'm still gonna exercise and be productive coz I don't like lying around and doing nothing. =___=;

Gaia
February 18th, 2014, 09:54 PM
No exercising when sick, Rainie! It might be bad for your heart (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myocarditis)! (My friend's brother had it, and it took a long time to recover.)

04satsujinki40
February 18th, 2014, 10:54 PM
No exercising when sick, Rainie! It might be bad for your heart (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myocarditis)! (My friend's brother had it, and it took a long time to recover.)

I confess~ Awww~ I thank you for the concern~ ^w^

But I still like to do it. Besides, I don't think I'll get that infection thing even I exercise while I have a cold.

Now that I think about it, I've, eh, started to pay attention to mah health. I've been eating a lot of fast food and meat since I was a kid and, to add to that, my genes are full of cancerous genes... >u>

Yeap. Imma go commit myself to exercising and sweating~ \(>w<)/

Ivan The Mouse
February 19th, 2014, 12:19 AM
I confess, I don't wanna eat lunch.

Nihilm
February 19th, 2014, 03:25 AM
I confess I'll be gone all day going back and worth in my country.

Kuroyuki
February 19th, 2014, 04:08 PM
I confess I hate organizing group projects.

Gaia
February 19th, 2014, 04:50 PM
Besides, I don't think I'll get that infection thing even I exercise while I have a cold.

I confess, so thought my friend's brother. Or actually his basketball couch. Should just have waited a couple of days more, this way the break was weeks. :(

04satsujinki40
February 19th, 2014, 05:05 PM
I confess I'll be gone all day going back and worth in my country.

I think Nihilm-chan means "forth", right? Anyways, you're going back and forth coz of the moving, right~? Ganbaru~ ^w^

I confess, so thought my friend's brother. Or actually his basketball couch. Should just have waited a couple of days more, this way the break was weeks. http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/images/smilies/frown.png

I confess. Holy sh*t. That kinda scares me...

Nihilm
February 19th, 2014, 05:12 PM
I think Nihilm-chan means "forth", right? Anyways, you're going back and forth coz of the moving, right~? Ganbaru~ ^w^

I confess I did mean forth, but was too tired in the morning. Yeah it was partly to do with moving, but had other reasons, just got back, have been on buses for like 8-9 hours today.

04satsujinki40
February 19th, 2014, 05:17 PM
I confess I did mean forth, but was too tired in the morning. Yeah it was partly to do with moving, but had other reasons, just got back, have been on buses for like 8-9 hours today.

I confess. 8 to 9? That's like twice from Long Island to NYC. o.O

Gaia
February 19th, 2014, 05:18 PM
I confess. Holy sh*t. That kinda scares me...

I confess, it's not very common disease, but no one can know when it hits.

Nihilm
February 19th, 2014, 05:21 PM
I confess. 8 to 9? That's like twice from Long Island to NYC. o.O

I confess does that sound like not a lot or too long. I think I traveled about 500km by bus today.

04satsujinki40
February 19th, 2014, 08:03 PM
I confess, it's not very common disease, but no one can know when it hits.

I confess...

I'll start paying much, much, much, much, much, much attention to mah health. Which means more exercise, more vegetables, more water, less meat, less fast food, etc.

I further confess that I really need to stop eating so much. Interferes with activities and a good health regimen. Old habits die hard... \(OuO;)/

Also, needs a lot of cheese. CALCIUM INTAKE FTW!

Ivan The Mouse
February 20th, 2014, 01:57 AM
I confess, all these fresh clothes haven't been sorted yet.

Der Ritter
February 20th, 2014, 05:29 PM
I confess, I haven't played any Persona game. ;^;

Ivan The Mouse
February 21st, 2014, 01:45 AM
I confess, some things in my life are hard to remove.

04satsujinki40
February 21st, 2014, 02:58 AM
I confess. I wanna get raped by Minori Kushieda.

Ivan The Mouse
February 21st, 2014, 04:19 AM

I confess, rape her instead.

Der Ritter
February 21st, 2014, 05:26 PM
http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by 04satsujinki40 http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php?p=1447045#post1447045)

I confess, wut.?

Nihilm
February 21st, 2014, 05:53 PM
http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by 04satsujinki40 http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php?p=1447045#post1447045)

I confess, wut.?

I confess that is pretty self explanatory

Der Ritter
February 21st, 2014, 05:55 PM

>.< I confess, What is this, I don't even...!

Hen_Ichi
February 21st, 2014, 06:02 PM
I confess. I prefer Ami-chan~

Der Ritter
February 21st, 2014, 06:05 PM
^ I confess, @[email protected] whyyyyyyyyyyy?!

HitokiriNanaya
February 21st, 2014, 06:21 PM
I confess, dat maid cloud, and sephy

04satsujinki40
February 21st, 2014, 07:01 PM

Mouse. No. She should be the one doing teh raping. Silly, Mouse.

I confess~ You bet it is, Nihilm-bro~

I confess. I prefer Ami-chan~

I confess. She's okay, too, but isn't she so overrated? >.>;

I confess, dat maid cloud, and sephy

I confess. Nyanya is horny and wants to do them~ XD

Hen_Ichi
February 21st, 2014, 07:06 PM
I confess. She's okay, too, but isn't she so overrated? >.>;I confess. I prefer her over violent loli and crazy girl.

I confess. Nyanya is horny and wants to do them~ XDI confess. Kyaaaa~ naughty~naughty~

04satsujinki40
February 21st, 2014, 07:52 PM
I confess. I prefer her over violent loli and crazy girl.

I confess. Crazy, weird girls for the win~

I confess. Kyaaaa~ naughty~naughty~

I confess. Don't ask Nanaya anything. Who knows what kind of "naughty" things he might do with them. XD

HitokiriNanaya
February 21st, 2014, 07:55 PM
I confess, ALL THE KNIFE P0RN

04satsujinki40
February 21st, 2014, 09:19 PM
I confess, ALL THE KNIFE P0RN

I confess. Suuuuuuuure~

Ivan The Mouse
February 22nd, 2014, 12:03 AM
I confess, I need some sort of adventure to do.

MZeroX
February 22nd, 2014, 12:52 AM
knife is internet for penis.

I confess that I want more Merry.

Ivan The Mouse
February 22nd, 2014, 01:05 AM

Oh, sure as fuck as I know some people who have a fetish for girls with knives.

HitokiriNanaya
February 22nd, 2014, 01:09 AM
I confess, Stabby stabby, girls like it to be bleeding!

(no I don't know what I'm smoking)

Ivan The Mouse
February 22nd, 2014, 01:12 AM
I confess, Stabby stabby, girls like it to be bleeding!

(no I don't know what I'm smoking)

I confess, you rike chicks with dicks?!

HitokiriNanaya
February 22nd, 2014, 02:59 AM
I confess, best of both worlds

04satsujinki40
February 22nd, 2014, 03:16 AM

I confess. This leads us to believe that Nyanya likes to wield a d:neco_arc:ck as his weapon of choice.

I further confess that this thread is about Nyanya's sexual...

MZeroX
February 22nd, 2014, 03:18 AM
I confess, seems likely.

Ivan The Mouse
February 22nd, 2014, 07:13 AM
I confess, Nyanya is a rapist.

Nihilm
February 22nd, 2014, 07:28 AM
I confess that that is good to know

Ivan The Mouse
February 22nd, 2014, 10:47 AM
I confess, Nyanya has stabbed many girls with his dick.

LoyaltL
February 22nd, 2014, 02:23 PM
I confess I have done my share of blackmailing people.

HitokiriNanaya
February 22nd, 2014, 03:02 PM
I confess, The main event is always about rape and/or muffins

Nihilm
February 22nd, 2014, 03:04 PM
I confess that muffins are pretty great

04satsujinki40
February 22nd, 2014, 03:54 PM
I confess, seems likely.

I confess. Now the info is out in teh open. OwO LOLZ.

I confess, Nyanya is a rapist.

I confess. Call teh United Police of Senpais. Coz sexy Senpais do the rapin'. They like to, you know, dominate~

I confess that that is good to know

I confess. Don't worry. The merciless Senpais are on the way~

I confess, Nyanya has stabbed many girls with his dick.

I confess. That's a lot of years in Badbutt Island.

I confess I have done my share of blackmailing people.
I confess. O__O;

I confess. WHUT.

I confess that muffins are pretty great

I confess. Why do I have this feeling that Nihilm-chan is confusing food "muffins" and girl "muffins"~? Fufufu~

LoyaltL
February 22nd, 2014, 03:55 PM
I confess I actually did that when I was young. Like 11-12 years old.

I ain't into that now. >_>

Nihilm
February 22nd, 2014, 03:55 PM
I confess that is a lot of quoting, also all kinds of muffins are great.

04satsujinki40
February 22nd, 2014, 04:21 PM
I confess I actually did that when I was young. Like 11-12 years old.

I ain't into that now. >_>

I confess. Ooooohh. Lol. That's interesting~ Can ya tell us an account (story) about it? o.O

I confess that is a lot of quoting
I confess. Coz I love you guyz~ ^w^

also all kinds of muffins are great.

I confess. Okaaay~

Ivan The Mouse
February 22nd, 2014, 11:14 PM

I confess, rape muffins.

MZeroX
February 23rd, 2014, 12:55 AM
I confess that I was supposed to spend the day doing homework. Instead, I spent it rereading YM and playing cellphone games. ;_;

04satsujinki40
February 23rd, 2014, 11:34 PM
I confess. My soul cums whenever I think of Psycholinguistics.

Ivan The Mouse
February 24th, 2014, 12:01 AM
I confess, I should stop drinking soda for now. I've had too much for the past few days.

Nihilm
February 24th, 2014, 12:07 AM
I confess that I probably drank too much yesterday on my uncle's 35th birthday.

04satsujinki40
February 24th, 2014, 12:25 AM
I confess. All the carbs I had today is making me...really, really...energetic...

Nihilm
February 24th, 2014, 12:32 AM
I confess, I could use some of that energy

04satsujinki40
February 24th, 2014, 12:37 AM
I confess, I could use some of that energy

I confess. *sucks* I stole your energy instead... O.O

Nihilm
February 24th, 2014, 12:41 AM
I confess that made me laugh a little, which actually increased my energy

04satsujinki40
February 24th, 2014, 12:59 AM
I confess. LOL XD

Ivan The Mouse
February 24th, 2014, 01:29 AM
I confess, I feel lazy again.

04satsujinki40
February 24th, 2014, 01:51 AM
I confess, I feel lazy again.

I confess. Read, Mousie. If ya don't have books, surf teh web and read. Expand the horizons of your knowledge. Or do something productive/useful~

Ivan The Mouse
February 24th, 2014, 01:56 AM
I confess. Read, Mousie. If ya don't have books, surf teh web and read. Expand the horizons of your knowledge. Or do something productive/useful~

I confess, I have no books to read, I know nothing useful in the web to read and I feel like I can't do something productive anymore. I'll, perhaps, continue writing that Touhou fanfiction I have been writing.

Wanna read it?

04satsujinki40
February 24th, 2014, 03:04 AM
I confess, I have no books to read, I know nothing useful in the web to read and I feel like I can't do something productive anymore. I'll, perhaps, continue writing that Touhou fanfiction I have been writing.

Wanna read it?

I confess. Yes, I wanna read it. But I cannot give any subjective comments about it coz Rainy is not into Touhou stuff. Sorry, man. ;w; I wish we had more in common.

But I can help edit and critique it if you want~ ^w^

Ivan The Mouse
February 24th, 2014, 04:03 AM
Okay.

It's a self-insert wish-fulfillment fanfiction. Still wanna read it?

04satsujinki40
February 24th, 2014, 05:49 PM
I confess. Yes~

I confess, I have no books to read, I know nothing useful in the web to read and I feel like I can't do something productive anymore.

I confess. Read anything you find interesting~ Surely, you must have areas of interest, too, right~? ^w^

Ivan The Mouse
February 25th, 2014, 02:48 AM
I confess. Yes~

I confess. Read anything you find interesting~ Surely, you must have areas of interest, too, right~? ^w^

I confess, I dunno anymore. I really dunno anymore.

Also, let me find my fic on my pastebin for a while.

04satsujinki40
February 25th, 2014, 03:20 AM
I confess, I dunno anymore. I really dunno anymore.

I confess. "Don't know anymore"? In that case, wanna help me with the fic I'm trying to create? Your help would be much appreciated. It's difficult to write it coz it encompasses, like, 5 works... Yeeeep~ That's the plan. 5 works is a lot so that's why I need help, lol. >w<;

Your assistance would be really nice, Mouse. Even giving feedback is enough (assuming that you don't wanna do much work). Please think about it. If you say yes, let's trade email addresses through PM~

Also, let me find my fic on my pastebin for a while.

I confess. Okay~

Ivan The Mouse
February 25th, 2014, 04:04 AM
I confess. "Don't know anymore"? In that case, wanna help me with the fic I'm trying to create? Your help would be much appreciated. It's difficult to write it coz it encompasses, like, 5 works... Yeeeep~ That's the plan. 5 works is a lot so that's why I need help, lol. >w<;

Your assistance would be really nice, Mouse. Even giving feedback is enough (assuming that you don't wanna do much work). Please think about it. If you say yes, let's trade email addresses through PM~

I confess, I want to help you, but I have yet to created that new e-mail address.

04satsujinki40
February 25th, 2014, 05:02 AM
I confess, I want to help you, but I have yet to created that new e-mail address.

I confess. Okay~ Lemme know if you've created it~ ^w^

Ivan The Mouse
February 27th, 2014, 05:25 AM
I confess, I don't wanna go to Manila tomorrow just for a healthcare check that is named to me.

Aekami-ran
March 1st, 2014, 12:32 AM
I confess that I kinda wanna use the Takarada salute image as a signature or avatar image, but I don't wanna give up my Nonon either.

MZeroX
March 1st, 2014, 12:42 AM
I confess, screw the rules, no one cares anymore anyways?

Xward555
March 1st, 2014, 01:40 AM
I confess, I am using an eMac

MZeroX
March 1st, 2014, 01:45 AM
I confess that my av-sig set makes me sad, because it reminds of game progress that I had before my computer asploded, and it's going to be a while to get back to that point, if I ever get around to it.

Aekami-ran
March 1st, 2014, 02:16 AM
I confess that I've put on some Pokemon movie about Darkrai on in the background while I start cleaning my room...ish...

Xward555
March 1st, 2014, 03:54 AM
I confess that I've put on some Pokemon movie about Darkrai on in the background while I start cleaning my room...ish...

That one was pretty good

Ivan The Mouse
March 1st, 2014, 05:16 AM
I confess, I feel sorta relieved now.

04satsujinki40
March 3rd, 2014, 05:16 AM
I confess. Now I have a stomachache. I blame ketchup that smells like vinegar.

Ivan The Mouse
March 3rd, 2014, 06:42 AM
I confess. Now I have a stomachache. I blame ketchup that smells like vinegar.

I confess, that sounds like bad news...

04satsujinki40
March 3rd, 2014, 08:39 PM
I confess, that sounds like bad news...

I confess. Fortunately, it's gone now. Lasted only for a few hours. Phew!

Ivan The Mouse
March 4th, 2014, 12:06 AM
I confess, I thought you got food-poisoned.

04satsujinki40
March 4th, 2014, 12:14 AM
I confess, I thought you got food-poisoned.

I confess. I think it was just a stomachache. Food poisoning is scary. O__O

Nihilm
March 4th, 2014, 04:16 AM
I confess, I have never gotten food poisoning

anamesis
March 4th, 2014, 05:19 PM
I wouldnt recommend it.

MZeroX
March 4th, 2014, 05:53 PM
I confess that overheating is the death of me.

Ivan The Mouse
March 5th, 2014, 12:55 AM
I confess, it is always a mystery to me why some part of my body hurts after waking up. Because this time, it's my right knee.

Gaia
March 5th, 2014, 12:48 PM
I confess, it is always a mystery to me why some part of my body hurts after waking up. Because this time, it's my right knee.

I confess, sounds like my life. But I have fibromyalgia.

Ivan The Mouse
March 6th, 2014, 12:27 AM
That sucks, Gaia. That really sucks.

HitokiriNanaya
March 6th, 2014, 01:26 AM
I confess, maybe I should save my money more

Sherrinford
March 6th, 2014, 06:59 AM
I miss Seika.

TomPen94
March 6th, 2014, 01:19 PM
I confess, I didn't enjoy Mirai Fukuin as much as I expected...

Ivan The Mouse
March 7th, 2014, 12:02 AM
I confess, it's frustrating to have a fever when you expect that you won't get one anymore.

04satsujinki40
March 7th, 2014, 12:17 AM
I confess. I'm gonna change the overthinking part of myself.

chipathy
March 7th, 2014, 01:25 AM
i confess, i have never been proud of my grades once, even with almost being a straight A at the moment

Nihilm
March 7th, 2014, 02:22 AM
I confess, it's frustrating to have a fever when you expect that you won't get one anymore.

I confess I can see how gettign a fever would make you super annoyed after that prolonged experience earlier.

KENTA
March 7th, 2014, 06:53 PM
I confess, I really thought after the engine caught on fire they'd be forced to total any car. Apparently not.

Ivan The Mouse
March 8th, 2014, 01:32 AM
I confess, my head feels blank right now.

Gaia
March 8th, 2014, 08:42 AM
That sucks, Gaia. That really sucks.

I confess, I take fibromyalgia rather than some more "serious" (meaning here fatal or progressive) chronic disease. I think your situation sucks much harder. :(

Ivan The Mouse
March 9th, 2014, 10:02 PM
I confess, I take fibromyalgia rather than some more "serious" (meaning here fatal or progressive) chronic disease. I think your situation sucks much harder. :(

I don't think my situation is that bad.... I confess, maybe it will become bad in the future. I hope not.

04satsujinki40
March 9th, 2014, 10:17 PM
I confess. I miss you-know-who so much. Was my big-sister/senpai figure.

Nihilm
March 10th, 2014, 03:47 AM
I confess. I miss you-know-who so much. Was my big-sister/senpai figure.

I confess I don't know who your talking about.

MZeroX
March 10th, 2014, 08:28 AM
I confess, I'm gonna assume the once resident flower, even though there are about 5 friendly females with whom I got along in the past that no longer show up around here.

Ivan The Mouse
March 10th, 2014, 08:48 AM
I confess, it only shows how much it has changed in spirit.

Aekami-ran
March 10th, 2014, 04:41 PM
I confess that I think I'm gonna get an English patch for Umineko later tonight.

04satsujinki40
March 10th, 2014, 07:05 PM
I confess, I'm gonna assume the once resident flower, even though there are about 5 friendly females with whom I got along in the past that no longer show up around here.

I confess. Well, I don't have any friends outside of the Seventh so...yeah... Literally no friends.

And besides, she wasn't simply the "female I got along with" person, she was family to me.

I confess, it only shows how much it has changed in spirit.

I confess. You're very right about that... ;__;

MZeroX
March 11th, 2014, 12:40 AM
I confess, we were pretty much an online family like community at one point, lol. But the "house" has fallen apart, so it's time to cast that shell into memory. Or at least that's how I've seen it.

anamesis
March 11th, 2014, 12:45 AM
I am harshing the nostalgia-train to crapstown.

srs, I feel old.

Ivan The Mouse
March 11th, 2014, 02:24 AM
I confess, these changes, they can't be helped.

04satsujinki40
March 11th, 2014, 06:01 PM
I confess, we were pretty much an online family like community at one point, lol. .
I confess. Such precious times...

But the "house" has fallen apart, so it's time to cast that shell into memory. Or at least that's how I've seen it.

I confess. Sad but true.

I am harshing the nostalgia-train to crapstown.

srs, I feel old.

I confess. Forever young at heart~

I confess, these changes, they can't be helped.

I confess. Again, sad but true.

I confess. I love you three~ ^w^

At least a number of us are still here~ Makes me happy~

Ivan The Mouse
March 11th, 2014, 10:05 PM
I confess, I feel like I can't absorb food.

Der Ritter
March 14th, 2014, 07:12 PM
I confess, I feel like I can't absorb food.

I confess, maybe you should become Kirby then?

Ivan The Mouse
March 14th, 2014, 10:58 PM
I confess, maybe you should become Kirby then?

I confess, I can't do that.

04satsujinki40
March 16th, 2014, 07:36 PM
I confess. I didn't know one could overdose from too much orange juice. Had a stomachache and a little bit of diarrhea. LOOOOOL

I further confess that I will drink only two glasses...instead of three or four.

Ivan The Mouse
March 16th, 2014, 11:31 PM
I confess, I need some bread.

04satsujinki40
March 17th, 2014, 11:12 PM
I confess. I shouldn't have looked back at the answers pages so that I can I check my answers to see if they are correct or wrong. I hope my peripheral vision and subconscious mind didn't take in the answers--the spelling to the words--to the other tests. I wanna have a good score that can be trusted. So yeah. I'm gonna answer the whole book before I check. Damn. Hope that my mind didn't periphally take in the words or the picture/forms of the words.

Ivan The Mouse
March 18th, 2014, 12:09 AM
I confess, I'm running out of money.

04satsujinki40
March 22nd, 2014, 12:39 AM
I confess. Awww crap. I'm more of an idea guy than a writer... FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ivan The Mouse
March 22nd, 2014, 12:54 AM
I confess. Awww crap. I'm more of an idea guy than a writer... FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I confess, I am in the same situation.

04satsujinki40
March 22nd, 2014, 01:03 AM
I confess, I am in the same situation.

I confess. Lazybutts, we are.

Ivan The Mouse
March 22nd, 2014, 01:08 AM
I confess, yeah.

04satsujinki40
March 22nd, 2014, 02:24 AM
I confess. On a topic change, it is quite a challenge sometimes to differentiate between actions of pity and actions of genuine friendship.

Ivan The Mouse
March 22nd, 2014, 02:28 AM
I confess. On a topic change, it is quite a challenge sometimes to differentiate between actions of pity and actions of genuine friendship.

Sometimes, it's actions outta nothin'.

Nihilm
March 22nd, 2014, 05:13 AM

I confess i've had this conundrum as well, but I think actions of pity are often actions of genuine friendship as well.

04satsujinki40
March 22nd, 2014, 06:39 PM
Sometimes, it's actions outta nothin'.

I confess. Naaah. There's a reason for our actions.

I confess i've had this conundrum as well, but I think actions of pity are often actions of genuine friendship as well.

I confess. No. You're confusing pity, sympathy, and empathy.

Ivan The Mouse
March 23rd, 2014, 04:53 AM
I confess. Naaah. There's a reason for our actions.

I confess, those reasons still include "because I just wanted to."