PDA

View Full Version : The Beast's Lair Forumite prizes 2011 [Discussion Thread]

Optimus
October 12th, 2011, 05:49 PM
It has been a long time since the forums have been established, and I haven't seen a thread like this yet. The idea is the following: Until 1st January 2012, a votation will be held to decide which are the best forumites and the best threads of the current Beast's Lair. Who is up to it?

Kotonoha
October 12th, 2011, 05:49 PM
This can't end well. Don't do it.

lilithsama
October 12th, 2011, 05:50 PM
Best in general? or are there sub-categories?

I3uster
I nominate this thread:
It shows BLs true, pretty, gay and proud face. (http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/720-You-re-Gay-if-You-Like-Traps)

Sherrinford
^^^ this.

LOL.

How are we supposed to vote? What are the details?

RR121
This will end about as well as the Hurt and Heal thread. I can tell.

SeiKeo
October 12th, 2011, 05:51 PM
This can't end well. Don't do it.

And this is why Koto should get best forumite award.

lilithsama
Can we just say all of GD?

Mike1984
I have to say that I agree with RR121....

eddyak
I nominate Kotonorris.

For bringing a little bit of terror ray of sunshine into our forum-going lives.

Optimus
October 12th, 2011, 05:52 PM
Well, this is mostly an idea, guys. I'm basically asking wether if you guys want it or not. Then we'll think of the categories and stuff.

EDIT: AND THE VOTATION HATH NOT BEGUN YET.

SeiKeo
October 12th, 2011, 05:52 PM
Yeah... probably better not to.

Optimus
October 12th, 2011, 05:53 PM
... Why?

We did that in other forum and it went pretty smoothly.

Ace
I nominate Kotonorris.

For bringing a little bit of terror ray of sunshine into our forum-going lives.

HAIEHAIOEHAIEHAIOEHAIOHEOAIAHEUAHEIHAUEHAIOEUAHEIA IAHIEAIOHEOIAHOIEHAIOURHAIEHIOAHEIOAUEHAIOEHOUHAIU

Optimus
No, guys, let's get a bit serious.

lilithsama
for lulz, yes

for serials, ................ i wanna watch shit burn
so YES (just DEAR GOD NOT IN THE 7TH, MY CHILDREN ARE HERE!)

@Opti
hurt and heal

Milbunk
October 12th, 2011, 05:54 PM
While this idea would be awesome to see the problem I think is that people tend to not agree with one another, which can lead to arguments which can in turn lead to things I'm sure most of us would rather avoid. If you could find some way to help prevent that I'd be willing to help you give it a shot.

SeiKeo
... Why?

Because anger.

Mike1984
... Why?

Because we've just had a very long bust-up between me and about half the forum, for one thing....

Optimus
October 12th, 2011, 05:55 PM
Well, basically the votations are held secretly, so if there is any raeg, it will be after it's done.

Also, freedom of speech and whatnot. If some guys are idiots, they should deal with it.

ItsaRandomUsername
October 12th, 2011, 05:55 PM
I nominate Kotonorris too.

SeiKeo
October 12th, 2011, 05:56 PM
Well, basically the votations are held secretly, so if there is any raeg, it will be after it's done.

That just makes all the rage be delayed.

Optimus
October 12th, 2011, 05:56 PM
Like I said, if some people are idiots it's not my fault.

SeiKeo
October 12th, 2011, 05:57 PM
Better not to cause otherwise avoidable drama though, no?

Tobias
October 12th, 2011, 05:58 PM
This idea is bad and you should feel bad.

Optimus
October 12th, 2011, 05:58 PM
... What the heck happened? We used to be a family guys. Back then at least we agreed in that we disagreed.

eddyak
October 12th, 2011, 05:59 PM
These days... It feels like something's gonna pop.

I3uster
Hurt and heal happened.
It divided. It slaughtered. And in the end, there was only fire.
And nobody remembers the winner anyway. Except me, because I am devoted to Lady Akiha.

Milbunk
If you're willing to give it a shot I'll do what I can, it does follow one of my motto's after all.

SeiKeo
October 12th, 2011, 06:00 PM
Hurt and heal happened.
And nobody remembers the winner anyway. Except me, because I am devoted to Lady Akiha.

ARE YOU HAPPY DREAMS

Optimus
October 12th, 2011, 06:00 PM
I'm all for it once I get some time.

eddyak
October 12th, 2011, 06:01 PM
Hurt and heal happened.
We all worship, in secret or in the open.

Ace
Hurt and heal happened.

Hurt and Heal just shattered your illusions :P

Tobias
Hurt and heal happened.

Hey! I worked hard on akiha's victory

:|

Milbunk
October 12th, 2011, 06:02 PM
Then I shall do what I can, just give the work and I shall be waiting.

Techlet
October 12th, 2011, 06:02 PM
Casting my vote for Kotonorris.

Oh god that pun.

Optimus
October 12th, 2011, 06:03 PM
Then we are cool, right?

Milbunk
October 12th, 2011, 06:10 PM
Are you referring to me?

Optimus
October 12th, 2011, 06:19 PM
Yes. I will post ASAP the basic list of forumite prizes.

EDIT: I'm feeling tired. I'll do it tomorrow.

Milbunk
October 12th, 2011, 06:26 PM
Alright works for me it ain't good to stay up when you're tired so get some rest. I can already this will be one bumpy ride but hopefully one that's worth it in the end.

SeiKeo
October 12th, 2011, 06:27 PM
This is going to end badly, I can tell.

Milbunk
October 12th, 2011, 06:28 PM
Well you don't know till you try, am I right?

SeiKeo
October 12th, 2011, 06:29 PM
I don't know if a ball will roll if I push it, but I can still throw F=MA at it and predict with some darn good certainty.

Cruor
October 12th, 2011, 07:02 PM
Best thread in GD: Badass Versus Thread
Citation: Because only a thread with this kind of name and concept can really show the best of GD.

Best poster in GD: arai/deadfish
Citation: IT'S FUCKING ARAI

Best thread in Translation:

Best poster in Translation:

Best thread in Anime/Manga/Merchandise/Doujin:

Best Poster in Anime/Manga/Merchandise/Doujin:

Best thread in Fanart:

Best Poster in Fanart:

Best thread in Fanfics:

Best poster in Fanfics:

Best thread in Doujin Projects:

Best poster in Doujin Projects:

Best club in Fan Clubs:

Best poster in Fan Clubs:

Best poll in Polls:

Best poster in Polls:

Best thread in Events & Gatherings:

Best poster in Events & Gatherings:

Best thread in Technical Support:

Best poster in Technical Support:

FUCK THIS SHIT THIS IS GETTING ANNOYING TO DO

SeiKeo
October 12th, 2011, 07:03 PM
Best Poster in Fanart:

​Kotonorris

TypeWannabe
October 12th, 2011, 07:03 PM
This is a bad idea, BL is not as it used to be. For one thing, BL didn't used to cuss frequently, or have so many...meh, I'll stop there.

But, fine, for threads, I vote the Questions, Questions, and more Questions thread. A good majority of the discussions/arguments there are quite likable. I'm not even going to dip into the forumite part.

Elyrin
October 12th, 2011, 07:04 PM
​Kotonorris

Seconded.

SeiKeo
October 12th, 2011, 07:04 PM
This is a bad idea, BL is not as it used to be. For one thing, BL didn't used to cuss frequently, or have so many...meh, I'll stop there.

But, fine, for threads, I vote the Questions, Questions, and more Questions thread. A good majority of the discussions/arguments there are quite likable. I'm not even going to dip into the forumite part.

But yeah, this is bad idea max.

Alulim
October 12th, 2011, 07:07 PM
BL, it is decaying...

Cruor
October 12th, 2011, 07:08 PM
BL has been, and always will be, be about arguments.

lilithsama
October 12th, 2011, 07:12 PM
i dun really thinks bl has decayed
just changed
its like with every gen, you prolly thinks your is best, but eh, who really knows

Marth
October 12th, 2011, 07:15 PM
End well, this thread shall not.

Cruor
October 12th, 2011, 07:16 PM
I'll admit, I think mine was the best (though, I did lurk for like a year before).

KENTA, tobias, tang, Verg, Nahash, sleet, Alpha, DBL, rats, Mike, food, and uhh who else joined in 2008/2009ish area and spent all their time arguing? I know I forgot obvious ones. Oh wait, sleet joined in like 2007. But he was dead for like a year and came back in 2009.

It was around this time Seventh speed was like 200 pages a day in Random and Forumite which resulted in the mods going 'holy crap' and turning off post count increase in Seventh. I think it was because of KENTA, tobias, tang, and Verg. Who all joined in like within 3 months of each other and all increased their post counts to the thousands in like a week.

Techlet
October 12th, 2011, 07:19 PM
Best poster in Fanclubs

Crown.

lilithsama
October 12th, 2011, 07:20 PM
i dunno, i thinks i was a bit after that
i posted in like animu and stuff around 09,
but dun think i started posting in 7th till like.... early 2010

Cruor
October 12th, 2011, 07:22 PM
Eh? I thought you've been here since 2007 or 2008?

lilithsama
October 12th, 2011, 07:25 PM
i lurked afore, made random comment about tmace
didnt really post until like my freshman year
and then specifically member posting in 7th early 2010, cus i had a specific reason for doing so

Cruor
October 12th, 2011, 07:35 PM
Nono, that can't be (or can it?).

KENTA assigned me my theme song when I was playing CROSS+CHANNEL which I played and beat within 5 days after the patch came out (lol weirdest way to remember shit. Anyway, I played C+C from like August 31st to September 4th or 5th 2009). By around Christmas time when I went to go check out that list again Seventh was all calling KENTA KENTA-tan or Kentan. Which I believe means you had to have been there.

Rain also joined around December that year.

Damn, I remember the weirdest things but never remember peoples old avatars or peoples names.

lilithsama
October 12th, 2011, 07:37 PM
huh, maybe it was december

i always member it as january
but if rain joined, then yeah i was there, he and nana joined shortly after i started postin here

mangafreak7793
October 12th, 2011, 07:38 PM
I nominate Tusia.

KENTA
October 12th, 2011, 07:43 PM
I'll admit, I think mine was the best (though, I did lurk for like a year before).

KENTA, tobias, tang, Verg, Nahash, sleet, Alpha, DBL, rats, Mike, food, and uhh who else joined in 2008/2009ish area and spent all their time arguing? I know I forgot obvious ones. Oh wait, sleet joined in like 2007. But he was dead for like a year and came back in 2009.

It was around this time Seventh speed was like 200 pages a day in Random and Forumite which resulted in the mods going 'holy crap' and turning off post count increase in Seventh. I think it was because of KENTA, tobias, tang, and Verg. Who all joined in like within 3 months of each other and all increased their post counts to the thousands in like a week.

Good times. But we weren't the biggest flood posters, that has to go to about 1/2 generations before I ever showed up. To hear Zero/Lav/Ana/Koji etc. talk about how fast the 7th was then....it was insane. We had our moments, and Abe was the real firestarter, but we were never as active as the previous group more than a few times.

Cruor
October 12th, 2011, 07:44 PM
I vote Creative for Seventh he's a wegend[/even though I'm not an Elder]

Really Zex or ana could also fit this bill.

But yeah, I have so many fond memories of 2009 GD. That was the best time for discussion. So many interesting personalities there. That one KENTA-Nahash argument has to be my favorite argument ever.

Good times. But we weren't the biggest flood posters, that has to go to about 1/2 generations before I ever showed up. To hear Zero/Lav/Ana/Koji etc. talk about how fast the 7th was then....it was insane. We had our moments, and Abe was the real firestarter, but we were never as active as the previous group more than a few times.
What!? Seriously!? There were people that were faster? I don't believe it.

TypeWannabe
October 12th, 2011, 07:47 PM
Hm, I think I was lurking around that time under a different username. For whatever reason, I had joined up, yet decided not to post. I...lost that account's password, sorry to admit. The prime reason I made another one was for my fanfic idea. I honestly hadn't planned sticking around after Emiya's Unlucky Day was finished, but I got such a positive reception...

KENTA
October 12th, 2011, 07:47 PM
Believe it yo. And Nahash and I had an argument in GD? What was it about?

Cruor
October 12th, 2011, 07:51 PM
Whether Warc is an actual personality of Arc.

Nahash, literally stopped caring about logic and went all out capslock + music + images and everything (in other words Umineko music + Roa image + him laughing in capslock while saying Arc is Arc). You were like 'I really... have no reply to that'.

I've referenced it a few times. It's probably one of my most favorite posts on BL as it was the most hilarious thing ever at the time.

Kotonoha
October 12th, 2011, 07:51 PM
I nominate Nahash for every category.

Tobias
October 12th, 2011, 07:52 PM
I don't think I was around when you could still get posts from the seventh actually.

KENTA
October 12th, 2011, 07:52 PM
I don't remember this.But I, like Koto, nominate Nahash for best everything.

Lianru
October 12th, 2011, 07:56 PM
KOTONORRIS

Cruor
October 12th, 2011, 08:04 PM
I nominate Nahash for every category.
Oh hey, sorry arai as do I.

I don't think I was around when you could still get posts from the seventh actually.

You had to have been. You joined in like June '09 right? I thought Seventh posting count stopped at the end of June or beginning of July.

I don't remember this.But I, like Koto, nominate Nahash for best everything.

You don't? Other people were saying 'thanks Nahash, for once again affirming that you are the best poster on this board' right after they seen it.

So yeah, what exactly did Nahash get banned for again? He couldn't have gotten that many warnings (well not as many as Mike and his legion of fans is getting now). As he never really insulted people directly. Just a lot of trolling ('Sakura, Rin, or Saber?' thread anyone?) and getting lots of attention. The only time I can think of where he really insulted a person directly was against that fanfic guy who sucked which supposedly was the actual reason he was banned. But even in that thread everyone else who was posting was all 'you should work a bit more' or 'it's not very good' then Nahash comes in saying 'your writing sucks and you should feel about bad about yourself' and then went on to say 'hey I'm just saying everyone real thoughts on this'. It wasn't nearly as bad as what some people say on this board these days and get away with it.

Oh wait I think he called me an idiot once in that Dere scale thread when we had a discussion about the Ladder Theory and he didn't like my take on it.

Of course he supposedly did say something which was really bad which he deleted right after before he thought Uber would see it but according to him Uber did see it. Not that I know what it was.

Lianru
October 12th, 2011, 08:05 PM
....noob wants to know who Nahash is?

KENTA
October 12th, 2011, 08:07 PM
He got banned for trolling, basically.

lilithsama
October 12th, 2011, 08:09 PM
AH Nahash, brings back memories of my wee little nooby days of posting
and trolling kenken in the umi thread

Cruor
October 12th, 2011, 08:11 PM
....noob wants to know who Nahash is?

Super insane guy who gets lots of attention on this board. He's like a legend. Me, Creative, and I think Kotonoha make up his fanclub.

He got banned for trolling, basically.

That's what I thought.

Sakura, Rin, and Saber thread was literally like 200 or 300 pages of RAGE. With like 30% because of Nahash.

Tobias
Pancakes.

Though, I only heard stories, he was before my time.

Lianru
I see......sounds interesting.

Marth
October 12th, 2011, 08:13 PM
Sounds boring, really.

Sherrinford
October 12th, 2011, 08:13 PM
Pancakes.

Though, I only heard stories, he was before my time.

*gasp*

... even before Tobias?!

lilithsama
October 12th, 2011, 08:14 PM
tobi was actually kinda new, right?
i know hes been here longer than me, but i dun thinks it was that long

KENTA
October 12th, 2011, 08:16 PM
Raf was well before our time, but Nahash was gone more or less by 2010. Anyway, I was also a part of the Nahash fanclub. Guy was awesome.

Sherrinford
October 12th, 2011, 08:19 PM
Well, Tobias is march, so... it's not that new.

lilithsama
d'you have fun sucking his dick kenken~??

eddyak
I... can't remember how long I've been here, but it has to have been at least two years, right? I wasn't around for Nahash, and I've never really hung out in Seventh...

TypeWannabe
October 12th, 2011, 08:20 PM
It's worth noting that he came back from time to time, or an imitator of him at least.

Cruor
October 12th, 2011, 08:23 PM
Nahash was banned on like July or August 19th. He came back like 5 days later as Nyarlathotep. He was telling Seventh about how him and Uberchoco got in some multiversal battle and he lost.

Yeah, Eddyak, when did you get here? I also think it was around 2009. But was it in October? Can't remember. Badass Versus started in October 2009.

^he started coming back with like 4 or 5 different accounts when Kotonoha started Wakame Paradise I think. Altima or RB was on a hunt for his accounts. I think MoB/TheSpy was thought to be one of Nahash's accounts for awhile.

Nahash I think was the one who made CG Shinji. MoB drew the image?

Cruor
October 12th, 2011, 08:29 PM
Oh yeah, Type, when he came back (after Wakame Paradise) he started PMing me about how he thought you were Mike's-underling/a-Sakura-Fan or something. Though, I might be confusing you with someone else. I was surprised.

eddyak
October 12th, 2011, 08:31 PM
Might've been October. I'd been lurking for a while before I joined, and I still don't think I ever came across any of Nahash's posts, though.

TypeWannabe
October 12th, 2011, 08:32 PM
He wouldn't be off. I think I stand out because I'm the only one who sides with Mike the majority of the time.

Cruor
October 12th, 2011, 08:38 PM
Hmm.... What boards did you post on when you joined? I really (unlike now where I've started to randomly pop up everywhere) didn't go outside of GD, E&G, A&G, and once in a blue moon Seventh.

Nahash hung out in the same areas iirc

I think I should go change my title to 'Nahash's Biggest Fan™'. As I sound like a freaking encyclopedia.

Actually, Eddyak, might it have been September? For some reason I randomly thought that. Did you ever use a different name?

KENTA
October 12th, 2011, 08:41 PM
You know, the more I think about it, the more I realize I never frequented GD. I basically hung out in FF and 7th.

Cruor
October 12th, 2011, 08:43 PM
What? KENTA, you had like, the highest post count in Badass Versus and Questions until tang (I think) and Mike (almost sure) overtook it like last year.

KENTA
October 12th, 2011, 08:44 PM
Yeah, but other than that one isolated area I didn't really do much.

Mike1984
October 12th, 2011, 08:45 PM
So yeah, what exactly did Nahash get banned for again? He couldn't have gotten that many warnings (well not as many as Mike and his legion of fans is getting now). As he never really insulted people directly. Just a lot of trolling ('Sakura, Rin, or Saber?' thread anyone?) and getting lots of attention. The only time I can think of where he really insulted a person directly was against that fanfic guy who sucked which supposedly was the actual reason he was banned. But even in that thread everyone else who was posting was all 'you should work a bit more' or 'it's not very good' then Nahash comes in saying 'your writing sucks and you should feel about bad about yourself' and then went on to say 'hey I'm just saying everyone real thoughts on this'. It wasn't nearly as bad as what some people say on this board these days and get away with it.

Oh wait I think he called me an idiot once in that Dere scale thread when we had a discussion about the Ladder Theory and he didn't like my take on it.

Of course he supposedly did say something which was really bad which he deleted right after before he thought Uber would see it but according to him Uber did see it. Not that I know what it was.

He got banned because he was a troll. Why the hell would they not ban someone who is a stated troll and exists solely to annoy other forumites? The insults were most likely just an excuse. If he'd been more sincere and not trying to annoy people all the time he'd probably have been OK.

TypeWannabe
October 12th, 2011, 08:45 PM
I stuck primarily with GD. Then Fanfic Section. Then everywhere else. I think the only place I haven't gone to or touched is the Doujin boards, Technical, and I haven't touched Fanart in ages.

Cruor
October 12th, 2011, 08:52 PM
Yeah, but was he really any worse then all the trolls following you around right now?

Hell, he's even agreed with you on some things. I remember Uberchoco (or was it RB or Altima?) calling him an attentionwhore. Which really, is all you can definitly say about him.

But yeah, I do admit he's the one who started the more infamous stabs at you (saying Kohaku/Fujinon had it worse then Sakura, I believe it was).

His trolling was so exaggerated (for the most part) that he's not nearly as bad as the people who go around and start having insults get traded.

Yeah, but other than that one isolated area I didn't really do much.
Still, you started getting a bit inactive in even those threads by the middle of 2010 iirc. It still took tang and Mike months to get up there. And they're some of the most frequent posters in GD.

eddyak
October 12th, 2011, 08:52 PM
Actually, Eddyak, might it have been September? For some reason I randomly thought that. Did you ever use a different name?
Yeah, it was probably somewhere along those lines- sometime in autumn/winter, and no, I haven't used another name. I... think... I did post under Guest/Anon/whatever the thing was for anonymous for a bit, though.

Cruor
October 12th, 2011, 08:56 PM
Yeah, it was probably somewhere along those lines- sometime in autumn/winter, and no, I haven't used another name. I... think... I did post under Guest/Anon/whatever the thing was for anonymous for a bit, though.

How about your old avatars/sigs? Do you still have them? If you do post them.

Mike1984
October 12th, 2011, 09:00 PM
Yeah, but was he really any worse then all the trolls following you around right now?

Well, that's perhaps true, but then it took a hell of a long time for Nahash to be banned too....

Hell, he's even agreed with you on some things.

That hardly proves much. Honestly, I doubt you could trust anything he said to be his true belief. He was a troll, after all....

I remember Uberchoco (or was it RB or Altima?) calling him an attentionwhore. Which really, is all you can definitly say about him.

Well, yeah....

But yeah, I do admit he's the one who started the more infamous stabs at you (saying Kohaku/Fujinon had it worse then Sakura, I believe it was).

That's not surprising. I think I ignored him mostly, though, both because he wasn't around for that long when I arrived and because he's so damn obvious.

His trolling was so exaggerated (for the most part) that he's not nearly as bad as the people who go around and start having insults get traded.

Well, yeah, but that's kind-of the point, I think. He may not be the worst (best?) troll ever, but he was most certainly the most obvious one. And, if you're obvious about it, it's much easier for you to be dealt with....

eddyak
October 12th, 2011, 09:04 PM
This is as far back as I remember:

http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq292/Eddyak/Zushio-1.jpg

and

http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq292/Eddyak/Teppei.jpg

King Rorthur
October 12th, 2011, 09:17 PM
*Has been useless to real discussions since March of 2008.* :neco_arc:

Well...Besides for posting in Project Whateveryouwannacallit. SO SORRY, I JUST DON'T LIKE DEBATING POWER LEVELS.

TypeWannabe
October 12th, 2011, 09:19 PM
Project Lacuna?

King Rorthur
October 12th, 2011, 09:24 PM
YES, MR. BLAZBLUE BAD GUY.

TypeWannabe
October 12th, 2011, 09:28 PM
And suddenly, this thread is nostalgia thread. I miss Lav.

lilithsama
October 12th, 2011, 09:29 PM
i wish she'd start posting againsss, i know she been on msn, i just cant talks on there cus its GAY AS HELL
FUCK THIS COMPUTER *punch*

Lianru
October 12th, 2011, 09:35 PM
Don't, lili. You might get shocked in uncomfortable places.
:3

lilithsama
October 12th, 2011, 09:37 PM
I DUN CARE

Kotonoha
October 12th, 2011, 09:41 PM
Re: Nahash, he PMed me a while ago looking to recruit someone for some Fate RP offsite or something like that.

Also I miss Creative. I think I first started posting on BL by 1) having an angry argument about TM Complex X with Creative, and 2) going to 7th and becoming bros with Creative.

Cruor
October 12th, 2011, 09:41 PM
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFucking auto save feature deleted my post when I went to quote Eddyak. Sorry Mike had to shorten up my post by rewriting from memory.

Well, that's perhaps true, but then it took a hell of a long time for Nahash to be banned too....
You joined back around Kenta/tang/tobias/Verg came in right? He should only have been there for like 1 or 2 months for you.

That hardly proves much. Honestly, I doubt you could trust anything he said to be his true belief. He was a troll, after all....
He gave his opinion quite a bit. And he never exactly went against his opinions even during the times when he seemed to be trolling.

That's not surprising. I think I ignored him mostly, though, both because he wasn't around for that long when I arrived and because he's so damn obvious.
Actually during that 'Kohaku/Fujinon had it worse then Sakura' argument there was definitly some heat. I remember off the top of my head Nahash was going 'Kohaku was being raped by two men repeatedly ever since her birthday when she was 7 or so years old by a grown man under Demon Bloodlust and a guy under a Roa induced super rage along with the bloodlust so she would be beaten while getting raped. Meanwhile Fujinon would be getting gangraped by 10+men while being beaten with bats for months. and you were all 'Kohaku lost all her emotions by pushing them away when Sakura found a reason to live (alright first this is a really shitty version of that I remember of an already shitty version of what I originally wrote. Second, I don't actually completely remember your argument completely so this could totally be wrong unless you refresh my memory). Fujino meanwhile only had to go through that for a few months when Sakura was raped for 10 years'.

I also remember and argument about whether or not Shirou should have seen Sakura's situation when he was hit by the Grail Mud in Fate (but I can't remember if this was with Nahash or not).

Well, yeah, but that's kind-of the point, I think. He may not be the worst (best?) troll ever, but he was most certainly the most obvious one. And, if you're obvious about it, it's much easier for you to be dealt with....

Except I would think if it is so exaggerated it's not really so much as a troll but a joke. (I can't really remember what else I put in this btut I know it was nearly a paragraph long. Fuck)

If he was banned for being the shining example of trolls on this board to prevent trolling then that's pretty much the equivalent of banning you, who is the shining example of a target for trolls.

I'm surprised I'm the one doing a anti-ban argument.

http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq292/Eddyak/Zushio-1.jpg

Definitelydon't recognize this one.

http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq292/Eddyak/Teppei.jpg

Definitely recognize this one.

DB-L
October 12th, 2011, 09:42 PM
Don't, lili. You might get shocked in uncomfortable places.
:3

Worked for this guy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM2CtXPmTqM&feature=related&t=8s). XD

Cruor
October 12th, 2011, 09:43 PM
Re: Nahash, he PMed me a while ago looking to recruit someone for some Fate RP offsite or something like that.
rofl

Also I miss Creative.
THIS ;_;

lilithsama
October 12th, 2011, 09:43 PM
didn't creative post not too long ago?

King Rorthur
October 12th, 2011, 10:07 PM
I haven't seen Creative on in a long time...Not even on MSN, not that he really used it. :(

KENTA
October 12th, 2011, 10:07 PM
Creative does the occasional post, but it's very rare.

lilithsama
October 12th, 2011, 10:08 PM
ah, okay

KENTA
October 12th, 2011, 10:08 PM
Miss that bastard.

lilithsama
October 12th, 2011, 10:12 PM
can't tell if thats a pun or not

KENTA
October 12th, 2011, 10:15 PM
It was not intended.

lilithsama
October 12th, 2011, 10:18 PM
*pyoke*
stop being so fucking adorable

its giving me sads ;^;

KENTA
October 12th, 2011, 10:20 PM
I'm not.

lilithsama
October 12th, 2011, 10:21 PM
*pyoke*
you are ;3;

asshole

KENTA
October 12th, 2011, 10:21 PM
;_;

lilithsama
October 12th, 2011, 10:22 PM
stop it

KENTA
October 12th, 2011, 10:26 PM
;__;

lilithsama
October 12th, 2011, 10:27 PM
please stop...

Alulim
October 12th, 2011, 10:36 PM
Hmm...this does bring back memories. I joined back in November of 09 but save for my Pinky and the Brain with Waver and Iskander idea I posted nothing until the summer of 2010. I cannot remember the exact date I started getting active.

KENTA
October 12th, 2011, 10:40 PM
Fine

lilithsama
October 12th, 2011, 10:49 PM
i feel light-headed

KENTA
October 12th, 2011, 10:55 PM
Eat? Drink? Be merry?

RacingeR
October 12th, 2011, 11:08 PM
*Suddenly appears*

I remember lurking here from a long time, and I remember Nahash...

He was pretty funny. I remember the Saber, Rin or Sakura thread too. And also remember him clashing a lot with Mike.

*Dissappears*

lilithsama
October 12th, 2011, 11:09 PM
Eat? Drink? Be merry?

has water
has been hasing stuff throughout the day
just bleghhh
my mind is like "FUCK YOU" right now

KENTA
October 12th, 2011, 11:21 PM
CAAAAAAAKE!

lilithsama
October 12th, 2011, 11:25 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_D_Z-D2tzi14/TLTvu9DLvVI/AAAAAAAAD8w/dAbgy99PIfU/s400/marshmallow2(alternate)2cake.png
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_D_Z-D2tzi14/TLT6Gu_4nCI/AAAAAAAAD9U/mZXxJkCsN94/s400/marshmallow8cake.png
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_D_Z-D2tzi14/TLTwDC2Pv_I/AAAAAAAAD84/x_zGkNfLbjY/s400/marshmallow3cake.png
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_D_Z-D2tzi14/TLTwPWSfm1I/AAAAAAAAD9A/jZcOV5HoqgU/s400/marshmallow10cake.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_D_Z-D2tzi14/TLTwbwHN_KI/AAAAAAAAD9E/DuvL7soD774/s400/Picture+17.png
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_D_Z-D2tzi14/TLTwm9Yu5OI/AAAAAAAAD9I/G5VnqySJj3U/s400/marshmallow14.png
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_D_Z-D2tzi14/TLT4-PWMq1I/AAAAAAAAD9Q/RWc0QEw5acY/s400/Picture+7.png
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_D_Z-D2tzi14/TLT2bSprcdI/AAAAAAAAD9M/6v6AJVGNyxw/s400/Picture+6.png

Neir
October 13th, 2011, 12:21 AM
STEAK?!

Ivan The Mouse
October 13th, 2011, 05:38 AM
EGG?

Mike1984
October 13th, 2011, 06:26 AM
You joined back around Kenta/tang/tobias/Verg came in right? He should only have been there for like 1 or 2 months for you.

Yeah, he wasn't around for long when I was. The only thread I really remember him from is the "Sakura, Rin or Saber" thread, which he utterly destroyed.

Actually during that 'Kohaku/Fujinon had it worse then Sakura' argument there was definitly some heat. I remember off the top of my head Nahash was going 'Kohaku was being raped by two men repeatedly ever since her birthday when she was 7 or so years old by a grown man under Demon Bloodlust and a guy under a Roa induced super rage along with the bloodlust so she would be beaten while getting raped. Meanwhile Fujinon would be getting gangraped by 10+men while being beaten with bats for months. and you were all 'Kohaku lost all her emotions by pushing them away when Sakura found a reason to live (alright first this is a really shitty version of that I remember of an already shitty version of what I originally wrote. Second, I don't actually completely remember your argument completely so this could totally be wrong unless you refresh my memory). Fujino meanwhile only had to go through that for a few months when Sakura was raped for 10 years'.

I also remember and argument about whether or not Shirou should have seen Sakura's situation when he was hit by the Grail Mud in Fate (but I can't remember if this was with Nahash or not).

There was, but I don't think it was from me.

Except I would think if it is so exaggerated it's not really so much as a troll but a joke. (I can't really remember what else I put in this btut I know it was nearly a paragraph long. Fuck)

If he was banned for being the shining example of trolls on this board to prevent trolling then that's pretty much the equivalent of banning you, who is the shining example of a target for trolls.

I'm surprised I'm the one doing a anti-ban argument.

No, he was a troll. His intent was not to joke but to wind people up, and he succeeded on several occasions. Further, he was doing it with clearly malicious intent, and did next-to-nothing else. I see absolutely no reason why he should not have been banned. Hell, he trolled Nerroth to the point that he stopped posting at all, and was glad about this. When someone is deliberately going out to piss people off to that extent, then they deserve a ban. I don't see why the fuck an angry response should be punished more severely than constant and deliberate attempts to wind people up.

This sort of bullshit attitude is why there are so many damn bullies around. Rather than dealing with the bully, people always seem to think that the right thing to do is to ignore them and, then, when their victim finally explodes, punish them instead. That is a horrible way of dealing with things, and only someone who has more interest in rigid rules than doing what is right or what makes sense would even consider it.

He was pretty funny.

He wasn't funny, he was just a jerk....

I remember the Saber, Rin or Sakura thread too. And also remember him clashing a lot with Mike.

I don't recall that at all, at least not in his original incarnation. The later versions I definitely did clash with, though....

Sherrinford
October 13th, 2011, 07:05 AM
This Nahash guy seems like the evil twin of Mike.

Uh.

Optimus
October 13th, 2011, 08:21 AM
Mike is butthurt because Nahash went after him while we lol'd. It's understandable. I'm not saying I disapporove of that anyways.

My first post in ye olde Beast's Lair was a fic with Gary Stu dude and Tobias level jokes which did not even get any criticism on how horribly bad it was. Then I shifted to the seventh and met Creative-nii, Verg, KENTA, lilith, adi-nii and Lavender. Good times ;____;

Ivan The Mouse
October 13th, 2011, 08:27 AM
Good old times. ;_;

Mike1984
October 13th, 2011, 08:34 AM
Mike is butthurt because Nahash went after him while we lol'd. It's understandable. I'm not saying I disapporove of that anyways.

Again, not really. Nahash was mostly gone before I started really posting significantly. Nerroth was the one who was hit most by his trolling, not me.

He's just a troll, and I see absolutely no reason to keep him around just because some people think that acting like an unmitigated asshole to other people is "funny".

Optimus
October 13th, 2011, 08:43 AM
He's not just a troll. He's a smooth troll.

Kotonoha
October 13th, 2011, 08:57 AM
Nerroth once compared Mike to himself and me to Nahash to explain why I pissed him off.

I don't think that's really a good comparison though.

Speaking of which, I can never tell Nerroth and Nahash's names apart.

My first post in ye olde Beast's Lair was a fic with Gary Stu dude and Tobias level jokes which did not even get any criticism on how horribly bad it was. Then I shifted to the seventh and met Creative-nii, Verg, KENTA, lilith, adi-nii and Lavender. Good times ;____;

WHAT ABOUT ME, I WAS THERE

Optimus
October 13th, 2011, 09:04 AM
Oh, I was in a rush so I forgot to add many people from the old Seventh I liked. Like...

Kotonoha, anamesis, King Rorthur, Feli, Zero, Ivan... Among other new people I like, like Kotonorris, Theocrass or Tusia. The list would be, eh, a bit too long. So basically, I miss the old times but not all is bad.

Anyways, thank you for making Real Life a bit more bearable.

Cruor
October 13th, 2011, 03:17 PM
Yeah, he wasn't around for long when I was. The only thread I really remember him from is the "Sakura, Rin or Saber" thread, which he utterly destroyed.
Dude, I don't even see how the Sakura, Rin, or Saber thread could have possibly ended well. It was literally 'who you think suited Shirou the most'. No amount of Nahash trolling in the thread could possibly dislodge that this obvious trollbait got 300 pages of rage.

No, he was a troll. His intent was not to joke but to wind people up, and he succeeded on several occasions. Further, he was doing it with clearly malicious intent, and did next-to-nothing else.
He did plenty of other things on the board. Even outside of GD and Fanfics (which I don't think he actually went to much) he was quite active in things like A&G and E&G (where he normally made nontrolling posts). Sure ban him on GD if he caused the place to explode (which he never exactly did) Sure he made some people not wanna go near GD, but why the whole board?

Besides when someone links to music (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq5YSqzX6Jk) then posts this:

http://i.imgur.com/kiDAj.jpg

While giving the most (ir)rational argument I've ever heard. Do you really expect me to believe that someone can interpret this as serious?

DB-L
October 13th, 2011, 03:22 PM
Speaking of which, I can never tell Nerroth and Nahash's names apart.

That makes two of us. :/

Hoster
October 13th, 2011, 03:33 PM
I remember laughing a little too much when I was reading through the yandere school(I can't remember the actual name) that Nahash made...

Was a while I saw him around, but I remember that he passed by the mIRC channel one day some months ago.

Cruor
October 13th, 2011, 04:06 PM
Thread was the Dere Scale. It was hilarious as hell when he started proclaiming himself as Professor Nahash of Yanderekology or whatever.

Tobias
October 13th, 2011, 04:16 PM

I think I remember that, because Kota's response made me fall out of my chair, it was something like

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE My family was mean to me senpai! DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE....

Gaia
October 13th, 2011, 05:03 PM
Creative does the occasional post, but it's very rare.

Yeah, and I miss him. ;_; But his military service is long as hell (*googles*), 26 months! When did he start there, does someone remember?

Erlkonig
October 13th, 2011, 05:10 PM
Hurt and heal happened.

*Brofist*

I3uster
October 13th, 2011, 05:13 PM
*Brofist*
*accept*

Erlkonig
October 13th, 2011, 05:24 PM
Sorry, but this Nahash dude seems funny and awesome as hell, and I definitely would've liked to meet him, Sakura troll or not.

He also gets immediate points in my book for liking Yandere and for going Capslock + Music + Images in what makes a totally hilarious combo (I laugh by imagining it)

King Rorthur
October 13th, 2011, 06:30 PM
*Wears Rin's Panties on head.*

DON'T ASK ME HOW, I JUST AM.

Altima of the Gates
October 13th, 2011, 08:34 PM
Sorry, but this Nahash dude seems funny and awesome as hell, and I definitely would've liked to meet him, Sakura troll or not.

He also gets immediate points in my book for liking Yandere and for going Capslock + Music + Images in what makes a totally hilarious combo (I laugh by imagining it)

He was alright at the beginning, a very sharp young man who helped out.
That kinda changed.

Mike1984
October 13th, 2011, 10:27 PM
Dude, I don't even see how the Sakura, Rin, or Saber thread could have possibly ended well. It was literally 'who you think suited Shirou the most'. No amount of Nahash trolling in the thread could possibly dislodge that this obvious trollbait got 300 pages of rage.

It could have ended in a reasonable (if heated) discussion....

He did plenty of other things on the board. Even outside of GD and Fanfics (which I don't think he actually went to much) he was quite active in things like A&G and E&G (where he normally made nontrolling posts). Sure ban him on GD if he caused the place to explode (which he never exactly did) Sure he made some people not wanna go near GD, but why the whole board?

Because there's no "ban from GD" function....

King Rorthur
October 13th, 2011, 10:31 PM
Oh, I was in a rush so I forgot to add many people from the old Seventh I liked. Like...

Kotonoha, anamesis, King Rorthur, Feli, Zero, Ivan... Among other new people I like, like Kotonorris, Theocrass or Tusia. The list would be, eh, a bit too long. So basically, I miss the old times but not all is bad.

YAY, I WAS REMEMBERED. :ciel:

MZeroX
October 13th, 2011, 10:31 PM

It was around this time Seventh speed was like 200 pages a day in Random and Forumite which resulted in the mods going 'holy crap' and turning off post count increase in Seventh. I think it was because of KENTA, tobias, tang, and Verg. Who all joined in like within 3 months of each other and all increased their post counts to the thousands in like a week.Just gonna throw this out there, but the mods turning the post counter off in the seventh had more to do with usagi and an influx of trolls using the seventh to pad their post counts while going into other sections and making new members feel uncomfortable. The elders dwellers had HUGE post count rates way before then and they really didn't do anything because we didn't fuck with anyone. Or at least that's how it appeared to me.

And I'm gonna vote the same way as everyone else: bad idea, we're a net community that's changed from the old family to... well, a net community. We're too big now. We have cliques within a large community now, instead of a small community that was basically an isolated clique.

King Rorthur
October 13th, 2011, 10:33 PM
Yeah...My post count was over 2000 back in the day. But...As much as I love TYPE MOON's works, the amount of fanboy fights at times is a real turn off to post in GD. :(

MZeroX
October 13th, 2011, 10:38 PM
Man, if I really did a back in my day from the very beginning of my time here, it was a damned accomplishment to reach 2000. Though in the peak of my activity that was like the inauguration of a new member. >_>;

King Rorthur
October 13th, 2011, 10:40 PM
Well...Didn't you have something like 10,000 posts for one of your accounts?

MZeroX
October 13th, 2011, 10:42 PM
all the way back when i first actually joined BL, arai was one of the more active posters. and Ren was still around. so even 500 posts was pretty damned amazing. During the active period... I had two accounts over 20k, and one of them was nearly 30k. I stopped two accounts because I didn't I want to go over 46656 posts.

Cruor
October 13th, 2011, 10:57 PM
WAIT ZEX YOU TOLD ME YOURSELF THAT KENTA STARTED SURPASSING YOU (in posts)

MZeroX
October 13th, 2011, 11:00 PM
in specific threads, yeah. i kept pace overall using random thoughts and info. at least in the old lair. or maybe i'm hallucinating from over-work. I do know that I stopped one of the ZeX accounts at 46656, let one grow well beyond any normal post counts in the 10k-20k range, and then had a few other accounts that got stamped out but still got in the x000 ranges. ZeX and ZeX46656 are the most memorable ZeX accounts for sure, but "ZeX" happened twice, and both were dangerously active. I just managed to get the second ZeX up to first ZeX post count within a few days, so most people didn't even notice the change. Same avatar-sig set, so yeah. >_>;

Now, he's definitely passed me. Well, most people have definitely passed me now.

King Rorthur
October 13th, 2011, 11:16 PM
Same here...Oh well. It's all about where you have the most amount of fun.

RoadBuster
October 14th, 2011, 12:09 AM
Nahash was banned because he was hugely disruptive. Yes, a lot of his posts were for the lulz, but a number of them were also malicious and insulting to other users. Both Uber and Evo were up to their necks in complaints and reports, so they agreed that he had to go.

King Rorthur
October 14th, 2011, 12:15 AM
Don't remember him very well, myself.

Ivan The Mouse
October 14th, 2011, 06:24 AM

I am remembered. ;_;

MZeroX
October 14th, 2011, 06:31 AM
of course you're remembered, Ivan. we always will remember our regulars. i still remember my wall of text of expositions with/against ether drone. i still remember the random adventures with ana, lavy, and creative. i remember the constant arguments that evolved into fuck yeahz with creative. i remember the edit-chain conversations with lavy. i remember the talk of inheritance and pime taradox children spawning of ana. i remember the awesome chilling with jex. i could go on, but i should be sleeping 4 hours ago.

Ivan The Mouse
October 14th, 2011, 06:37 AM
(Sniff.) ;_;

KENTA
October 14th, 2011, 06:47 AM
Zero always remembers.

Besides, how could we forget you, Ivan? You've been around for a while.

Ivan The Mouse
October 14th, 2011, 10:19 AM
I'm sorry. I'm just surprised that people do remember me.