PDA

View Full Version : MOOK QUEST (ooc/Discussion)



Pages : [1] 2

deviatesfish
October 14th, 2011, 10:17 AM
A chosen child approaching maturity…
A wizened sage on his last breath…
A kingdom for a thread…
A war for a post…

…And a world in need of saving.


MOOK QUEST






…What? Did you really think you were going to be the chosen one? The one who will bring balance and save the world? Please! This isn’t Hero Quest. You are not the hero of this story. You are barely anything! Why…

…Ahem.

Welcome and Rejoice, residents of the Beast’s Lair!

You are the voices inside the head of this “main character”. I would hesitate to call your character the “main character” because your character is, as of this moment, just a nameless, faceless mook.

That’s right. Less than even the Dead, you are the voices in the mind of a character who is just a mook.

As voices in a head, the combined consciousness of your being helps decide your character’s next actions. Be careful however, because if you make an action too out of character compared to your previous actions, your character may not listen to the voices in the head.

…Ahem.

You are a Magus.

Powerful and defying the laws of physics with ease, the Magus hide behind a veil of secrecy. Some are sworn to protect the world. Others exist for their own gains. A few aim to ultimately destroy this reality. Ancient lines of nobility produce warriors without peer, each becoming even ranks of heroes. These epic warriors clash in battles that have spawned ballads…

…All of this has nothing to do with you. You are a Mook. You have mediocre power and moderate talent. You are average in every field, but to those around you, you are below them in everything. You have no charisma and can’t even lead your siblings to school, let alone any actual leadership ability. The only reason you haven’t failed out of the Magus Association is because you are too young, too poor to afford going there.

But of course, you just found out about Magecraft in the first place. Who are you to even contemplate such things?

It’s 1986 and you just discovered how to use magecraft by turning your shirt red. What to do now?


Current Stats






http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af26/thisistootroublesome/stats.png

Strength: Abysmal (F-)
Mana: Abysmal (F-)
Dexterity: Abysmal (F-)
Intellect: Abysmal (F-)
Charisma: Abysmal (F-)

Magic Circuits: 10
Magic Circuit Condition: Abysmal (F-)

What do these stats mean?

Your Strength is how strong you are. It is also how much you can endure, as well as your stamina. Currently, you suck.

Your Mana is how able you are at casting spells or using your abilities. This dictates how many times you are able to use a skill without fainting or accidentally killing yourself or blowing yourself into pieces. Currently, you suck.

Your Dexterity is how nimble and quick you are. It determines both how fast you are at fighting or running, as well as how well you are able to do the more physically straining things. This includes things like flipping around in mid-air, but could also include how nimble you are with using certain hand motions for spells. Currently, you suck.

Your Intellect is how smart you are. This determines how quickly you are able to understand something and how quickly you can access your knowledge. But that’s not all! It also includes certain things like how quickly you, or if you are even able to, learn a spell. Currently, you suck.

Your Charisma is how people will view you. For the most part, this score will not really change at all. Currently, you suck.


Current Items



Red Shirt (equipped)
Worn Jeans (equipped)
Dirty Socks (equipped)
Old Sneakers (equipped)
Current Skills



This space is for what you have.




…Character creation?

Yes or No?

Yes?

Alright, first, are you a Boy or a Girl?
(Notes: Boys have a penis and girls have a vagina.)

Erlkonig
October 14th, 2011, 10:20 AM
Boy

hero
October 14th, 2011, 10:22 AM
Oh my God this is like the quest I always wanted. The other's I've seen in the RP forum didn't attract me at all.

I think girls give more room for emotive moments and also are hot. On the other hand, we need to have a penis in order to have an enjoyable bitch harem. It's complicated...

Arg, we fail at everything, so getting girls is going to be a pain, anyways! Let's be female

zlol365
October 14th, 2011, 10:24 AM
Boy.

Kotonoha
October 14th, 2011, 10:25 AM
Boy

Mike1984
October 14th, 2011, 10:26 AM
OK, what's the idea behind this? What are we supposed to be doing? And, if it's 1981, can we turn up at the Tohsaka house and tell Tokiomi not to hand his daughter over to a mass-murdering rapist who is going to torture her...? :p

And I'll say "boy".

hero
October 14th, 2011, 10:32 AM
>Everyone picking boy.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-pQBDE5Gbg

Kotonoha
October 14th, 2011, 10:33 AM
Girl characters stand out too much. Not suitable for a mook.

deviatesfish
October 14th, 2011, 10:37 AM
Yes Mike. You can try to do that. This is a quest. That means if all the voices in the character's head tell the character to do something, the character most likely will do it.

Similarly, you can bring knowledge of what you know to help the character develop or get out of a sticky situation.

If you choose a girl, you'll start off as the plainest girl ever.

Optimus
October 14th, 2011, 10:38 AM
Boy. All human mooks tend to be generally male (Only female mooks I've seen are in Fire Emblem where Falcoknights are female)

Mike1984
October 14th, 2011, 10:43 AM
Yes Mike. You can try to do that. This is a quest. That means if all the voices in the character's head tell the character to do something, the character most likely will do it.

I see....

Well I can forsee a bunch of internal mental arguments here (although, technically, pointing out to Tokiomi that Zouken is a dick would actually help Shinji too, because if Zouken doesn't get Sakura (or even ends up dead), then he won't grow up to be bitter and hateful, and also helps Rin...). What happens if the voices bitterly disagree?


Similarly, you can bring knowledge of what you know to help the character develop or get out of a sticky situation.

OK.

deviatesfish
October 14th, 2011, 10:47 AM
If the voices bitterly disagree, you give the character a giant headache at best, knock the character out at meh and make the character's head blow up at worst. Maybe the worst?

I'm going to retcon the date to 1986.

Kotonoha
October 14th, 2011, 10:48 AM
(although, technically, pointing out to Tokiomi that Zouken is a dick would actually help Shinji too,

Trying to appeal to me? :P

Optimus
October 14th, 2011, 10:48 AM
Wouldn't it be more funnier that if the voices bitterly disagree he inserts a rod into his brain in an attempt to stop hearing them?

EDIT: Well, there needs to be a minimal consensus here or our mook will end un in a sanatorium or just plain mad.

Froggie
October 14th, 2011, 10:49 AM
Boy. It's the 80's. Do you remember the kind of hair girls had in the 80's? Ick!

Mike1984
October 14th, 2011, 10:51 AM
If the voices bitterly disagree, you give the character a giant headache at best, knock the character out at meh and make the character's head blow up at worst. Maybe the worst?

I see....


I'm going to retcon the date to 1986.

OK, any reason why?


Trying to appeal to me? :P

Well, appealing to people's willingness to help Sakura doesn't seem to work (especially with the group of people likely to get involved here), so I thought I'd try a new tack....


EDIT: Well, there needs to be a minimal consensus here or our mook will end un in a sanatorium or just plain mad.

Well, you know what you need to do to get my consensus....

Tobias
October 14th, 2011, 10:53 AM
mooks are dudes. boy.

Optimus
October 14th, 2011, 10:57 AM
Not always. Like I said, in FE there are female mooks. Though they appear as a single class branch in few chapters, buuut still there.

Yeah, we all do know Mike, but try not to be too forceful. We might want to follow another agenda. Not saying we don't want to save Sakura, but there are more people in the world.

Froggie
October 14th, 2011, 10:58 AM
Also, a mook in a red shirt? We're doomed from the get-go.

Mike1984
October 14th, 2011, 11:00 AM
Yeah, we all do know Mike, but try not to be too forceful. We might want to follow another agenda. Not saying we don't want to save Sakura, but there are more people in the world.

Well, it depends on what you do. If you're not going to let me save her and do things that are clearly designed to prevent that, then I will be forceful. But, on the other hand, if you're being reasonable about it, I won't shout "we must save Sakura" every five seconds when we have better things to do.

You may have a different agenda, but I don't see why I should go along with it if you're explicitly avoiding letting me in any way cover my agenda. If, on the other hand, you just have other priorities temporarily, then I'm happy to go along with that provided they're reasonable.

deviatesfish
October 14th, 2011, 11:01 AM
I moved the year to make it so that you guys can more easily interact with the Fate cast. And to give you guys less preparation time.

hero
October 14th, 2011, 11:01 AM
Are we even on Fuyuki?

Snip'd

Optimus
October 14th, 2011, 11:03 AM
Well, I already have an idea.

Get potassium nitrate and ask in yahoo answers how to build explosives. Blow up Zouken's house.

EDIT: Oh wait I forgot that right now we're HAT GO ON FOOT DUUUR. Guess we'll have to level grind until we learn how to stop being retarded?

deviatesfish
October 14th, 2011, 11:04 AM
No, you aren't in Fuyuki.

Tobias
October 14th, 2011, 11:05 AM
LETS GO TSUKI WORLD

Optimus
October 14th, 2011, 11:06 AM
So that means we've got to buy a ticket to Fuyuki. Greeeaaat. And of course we've got no money and no skills to get it. A mook's life is hard.

EDIT: Well, that's another option. We could prevent Kohaku from being brutally raped.

deviatesfish
October 14th, 2011, 11:06 AM
I will make an IC thread to post what is going on. But as voices you all talk in this thread, alright? That way we can separate the actions and what is going on easier.

EDIT: YES, you can go Tsuki world too, if you wish.

Mike1984
October 14th, 2011, 11:08 AM
I moved the year to make it so that you guys can more easily interact with the Fate cast. And to give you guys less preparation time.

Well, what Fate timeline are you going on here? Specifically, what years are you assuming Sakura, Rin and Shirou were born, and when are you assuming the fourth war happens?


Well, I already have an idea.

Get potassium nitrate and ask in yahoo answers how to build explosives. Blow up Zouken's house.

Well, yeha, that could work, although it'd kill Shinji too....


EDIT: Oh wait I forgot that right now we're HAT GO ON FOOT DUUUR. Guess we'll have to level grind until we learn how to stop being retarded?

Well, yeah, lol. I'm not saying it has to be our very first action....

deviatesfish
October 14th, 2011, 11:13 AM
Remember you can do anything. Sure, you can attempt to go to Fuyuki and blow up Zouken if you want.

We're going to assume Fate/Zero occurs in 1991 and Fate/Stay Night in 2001. You can find out IC.

zlol365
October 14th, 2011, 11:13 AM
I vote for scavenging the master's workshop to dig up whatever can be learnt about magic. A_A

deviatesfish
October 14th, 2011, 11:15 AM
Yes, please post what actions you want to take in this thread.

deviatesfish
October 14th, 2011, 11:16 AM
What name you want to take, if you want to remove Useless or Eustace, also goes here.

Optimus
October 14th, 2011, 11:16 AM
Look, man. First thing to do is to scavenge your master's workshop in search for books and try to learn the spells that seem to be more efficient in terms of cost-effect and that you can learn fast enough.

Froggie
October 14th, 2011, 11:16 AM
Yeah, would be good to know the timeline on this. Mainly the year of the 4th HGW would be a big help. Also, yahoo answers in. 1986? :p Finally, I can totally get behind saving Kohaku.

Erlkonig
October 14th, 2011, 11:16 AM
What these two good sirs said.


EDIT: I meant Optimus and Zlol

Mike1984
October 14th, 2011, 11:16 AM
So that means we've got to buy a ticket to Fuyuki. Greeeaaat. And of course we've got no money and no skills to get it. A mook's life is hard.

Well, yeah....


EDIT: Well, that's another option. We could prevent Kohaku from being brutally raped.

Oh, great, so now I have to have a stand-up row with everyone over whether to go to Fuyuki or Misaki...? Because unless you're willing to compromise on this somehow or just outright go to Fuyuki, I will.


I will make an IC thread to post what is going on. But as voices you all talk in this thread, alright? That way we can separate the actions and what is going on easier.

What about if we want to discuss things with each other without the mook hearing? After all, we're not likely to agree straight out, and if we have to argue over it in his head his brain will explode inside a day....


Yeah, would be good to know the timeline on this. Mainly the year of the 4th HGW would be a big help. Also, yahoo answers in. 1986? :p Finally, I can totally get behind saving Kohaku.

I have no objection to saving Kohaku, but I do object to doing it at the expense of saving Sakura.

Optimus
October 14th, 2011, 11:17 AM
I want to be known as Ciaphas Cain or Fag Balls.

Tobias
October 14th, 2011, 11:17 AM
I hearby once again nominate the name altima fagballs. or possibly fag balls, with the nickname of altima.

zlol365
October 14th, 2011, 11:17 AM
Look, man. First thing to do is to scavenge your master's workshop in search for books and try to learn the spells that seem to be more efficient in terms of cost-effect and that you can learn fast enough.

^
Agreed.

And i want the name to be called..... STEHL REIN Zanma Rouga

Erlkonig
October 14th, 2011, 11:18 AM
I want to be known as Ciaphas Cain or Fag Balls.

You mean Fag Bals

Katie
October 14th, 2011, 11:18 AM
As a voice in your brain, I demand that you try to come up with a better name for yourself, and, um, think about your existence for a few seconds before doing whatever the hell everyone else told you.

Mike1984
October 14th, 2011, 11:20 AM
Ok, what is going on here? Is this thread for discussions, or only suggestions? And, are we supposed to post our ideas in the other thread?

But, anyway, I want to discuss how to deal with Sakura etc. If people are just going to ignore it, then I will take action.

Tobias
October 14th, 2011, 11:20 AM
apparantly this thread we tell fag-san what to do, and then that gets moved over to the game thread.

deviatesfish
October 14th, 2011, 11:27 AM
What about if we want to discuss things with each other without the mook hearing? After all, we're not likely to agree straight out, and if we have to argue over it in his head his brain will explode inside a day....

>If you are worried of overloading Mook's brain

Mook will be fine so long as, after I warn you guys in this thread to make a decision, you do that. If you keep arguing when I warn you you need to make a decision, then there will be penalties.

But I will be lenient on this as much as possible, in the beginning at least.

>If you want to talk without the Mook hearing

Mook hears you talking in this thread. Actions go in the IC thread. If you want to discuss without Mook hearing, then somewhere other than these two threads would work. People tend to use IRC or something like that most.

Mike1984
October 14th, 2011, 11:28 AM
Mook will be fine so long as, after I warn you guys in this thread to make a decision, you do that. If you keep arguing when I warn you you need to make a decision, then there will be penalties.

OK, fair enough.


Mook hears you talking in this thread. Actions go in the IC thread. If you want to discuss without Mook hearing, then somewhere other than these two threads would work. People tend to use IRC or something like chat most.

Can you start a thread for OOC chat, please, because I'm not on IRC and don't have the ability to chat with anyone in this theread, and that means that he's going to overhear every single argument I make (which there will likely be a lot of)...?

deviatesfish
October 14th, 2011, 11:31 AM
Just put arguments you don't want to be heard in spoilers.

Mike1984
October 14th, 2011, 11:33 AM
Just put arguments you don't want to be heard in spoilers.

OK.

But, like I said, we need to discuss our general strategy and where we intend to go now. I will not allow Sakura to just be ignored entirely, but I'm quite happy with saving Kohaku etc, and I know we need to build him up first.

deviatesfish
October 14th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Perhaps start with a general consensus on a name. Though at this point, if you don't (almost) all agree on it, poor Mook, with such low intelligence, will get confused.

Erlkonig
October 14th, 2011, 11:37 AM
Ciaphas Cain HERO OF THE ASSOCIATION

zlol365
October 14th, 2011, 11:38 AM
Ciaphas Cain HERO OF THE ASSOCIATION

^
same for me.
though i like zanmna rouga. XD

Froggie
October 14th, 2011, 11:41 AM
It's a hassle to keep up with two threads on my crappy phone so I wish you guys the best of luck with Mr.Mook until I get back home tonight.

Also, his name should be Mark, because it's reminiscent of mook :)

Finally, push ups and sit ups! Need to build up strength and stamina! Pull ups if we can find a suitable bar. As many as we can fit in two minutes of each. Everyday, first thing in the morning!

Katie
October 14th, 2011, 11:41 AM
Ciaphas Cain HERO OF THE ASSOCIATION

Yeah, why the hell not?

Mike1984
October 14th, 2011, 11:43 AM
Again, we need to discuss what we're going to do more long-term, particularly with regards to Sakura (who, BTW, is a young girl, possibly not even born yet, who will be horribly tortured if we don't save her).

RacingeR
October 14th, 2011, 11:44 AM
Ciaphas Cain HERO OF THE ASSOCIATION

This xD.

zlol365
October 14th, 2011, 11:44 AM
Again, we need to discuss what we're going to do more long-term, particularly with regards to Sakura (who, BTW, is a young girl, possibly not even born yet, who will be horribly tortured if we don't save her).

Seduce Aoi such that when rin and sakura come, we can take them for our own and not rent em out for abortion. =)

Neir
October 14th, 2011, 11:46 AM
Zouken. Name him Zouken.

Mike1984
October 14th, 2011, 11:48 AM
Seduce Aoi such that when rin and sakura come, we can take them for our own and not rent em out for abortion. =)

You do realise that we're eleven, right? Plus, Mook lacks the Charisma for that....

And, what do you mean by "rent them out for abortion"...?


Zouken. Name him Zouken.

No, I think we should call him Kariya. Zouken is a stupid name....

zlol365
October 14th, 2011, 11:49 AM
@neir: One vote for zoukeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

@mike: let's try shall we? =3

Erlkonig
October 14th, 2011, 11:50 AM
Ciaphas "Zolgen" Cain, HERO OF THE ASSOCIATION

Katie
October 14th, 2011, 11:50 AM
YES.

I SUPPORT.

Optimus
October 14th, 2011, 11:50 AM
^ This.

zlol365
October 14th, 2011, 11:50 AM
Ciaphas "Zolgen" Cain, HERO OF THE ASSOCIATION

*BROFIST*
YES

Froggie
October 14th, 2011, 11:53 AM
For expediency's sake, Ciaphas Cain. That's the name most agree on.

Mike1984
October 14th, 2011, 11:58 AM
@mike: let's try shall we? =3

I still don't understand what you mean by "rent them out for abortion"....

And, please, let's actually come up with a plausible plan and not dick around. If this is just going to turn into a troll fest, then it's not going to work.


YES.

I SUPPORT.

Not a chance in hell....

Neir
October 14th, 2011, 11:59 AM
I'll vote Ciaphis Cain

zlol365
October 14th, 2011, 12:00 PM
I still don't understand what you mean by "rent them out for abortion"....

And, please, let's actually come up with a plausible plan and not dick around. If this is just going to turn into a troll fest, then it's not going to work.



Not a chance in hell....

We prevent them from being adopted when they come to birth since we're their father by seducing aoi-chan~.
=)

Mike1984
October 14th, 2011, 12:00 PM
I'll vote Ciaphis Cain

I can live with that, not that I really know much about him.


We prevent them from being adopted when they come to birth since we're their father by seducing aoi-chan~.
=)

Ah, OK, you meant adoption, not abortion....

Kotonoha
October 14th, 2011, 12:00 PM
That's not a mookish name.

Should be Tom Smith or something.

Neir
October 14th, 2011, 12:01 PM
Ilyasviel von Einzbern.

deviatesfish
October 14th, 2011, 12:01 PM
Of course, you start off as a Mook. But do you want to stay a Mook?

Mike1984
October 14th, 2011, 12:01 PM
That's not a mookish name.

Should be Tom Smith or something.

Lol, true.


Ilyasviel von Einzbern.

a) We're a guy and b) that'd be damn confusing (remember that Ilya is currently probably playing happily with her father and mother in a forest somewhere in Germany), and probably rather dangerous....

Tobias
October 14th, 2011, 12:02 PM
I still like altima fagbals

Mike1984
October 14th, 2011, 12:05 PM
OK, Fish, are you actually taking any notice of the people who post in the IC thread, or are such posts not considered to be valid suggestions?

deviatesfish
October 14th, 2011, 12:09 PM
I look here, Mike.

I tally the suggestions here and then see if they pass anything.

Erlkonig
October 14th, 2011, 12:09 PM
I still like Ciaphas Cain

I see

Mike1984
October 14th, 2011, 12:10 PM
I look here, Mike.

I tally the suggestions here and then see if they pass anything.

Eh, what do you mean?

deviatesfish
October 14th, 2011, 12:12 PM
I don't consider posts into the IC thread valid suggestions yet. There will come a time when such a mechanic will come to use but right now I only look at the posts in this thread to write the next actions.

Mike1984
October 14th, 2011, 12:14 PM
OK.

What did you mean by "see if they pass anything", though?

deviatesfish
October 14th, 2011, 12:16 PM
I make a decision if the number of votes thus far are enough to push the Mook into any actions, that's all.

Neir
October 14th, 2011, 12:16 PM
inb4 someone tries to turn this into 'save sakura: the RPG'

deviatesfish
October 14th, 2011, 12:18 PM
All voices in Mook's head have the same volume. No one person could make Mook do something if two others disagreed.

Mike1984
October 14th, 2011, 12:19 PM
inb4 someone tries to turn this into 'save sakura: the RPG'

Neir, this is a lot less likely to turn into "save Sakura, the RPG" if you don't keep trying to stop me at every turn....


All voices in Mook's head have the same volume. No one person could make Mook do something if two others disagreed.

But I can make him go insane by shouting loudly enough and often enough?

Neir
October 14th, 2011, 12:21 PM
I sincerely doubt that, considering the posts before I even looked at this thread.

kiryuu=rekka
October 14th, 2011, 12:21 PM
A Mr. Smith. Who later will be known as Tubal-Cain.

deviatesfish
October 14th, 2011, 12:22 PM
But I can make him go insane by shouting loudly enough and often enough?

Well, it goes to everyone who would try to do this: if anyone does purposely try to just hinder the progression of this Quest RP, they will be ignored. That means I don't tolerate purely trolling efforts.

Mike1984
October 14th, 2011, 12:36 PM
I sincerely doubt that, considering the posts before I even looked at this thread.

If you don't try to prevent it happening, then I'm quite happy to negotiate fairly. And, given the situation right now, saving her is trivial, because she's not even been born yet, let alone handed over to the Matous.


Well, it goes to everyone who would try to do this: if anyone does purposely try to just hinder the progression of this Quest RP, they will be ignored. That means I don't tolerate purely trolling efforts.

I'm not intending to troll, I just want to actually have a say in what happens, rather than getting constantly out-voted and have what I say be basically meaningless.

Neir
October 14th, 2011, 12:38 PM
If you get outvoted, you get outvoted. Why don't you make an agreement NOW to not bitch if it happens?

deviatesfish
October 14th, 2011, 12:39 PM
I'm sure no one else will purposely make actions against you in this RP just to troll you. I won't really allow it.

However, if you are outvoted legitimately, there's nothing I can do about that. The majority will be what the Mook's actions will be; that's how the game is.

Froggie
October 14th, 2011, 12:40 PM
All agreed on Ciaphas Cain. First order of business, push ups. Gotta get fit. After, grovel at Master to teach us more magic.

Neir
October 14th, 2011, 12:41 PM
steal roommate's sneakers. Our sneakers are shitty.

deviatesfish
October 14th, 2011, 12:42 PM
Master died of syphilis calling Mook useless.

Neir
October 14th, 2011, 12:43 PM
steal sneakers, get checked for STDs. Who knows what master did while we slept.

deviatesfish
October 14th, 2011, 12:47 PM
...Master is dead.

zlol365
October 14th, 2011, 12:48 PM
Hmm, put on all the stuff we have....
AND THEN WE PROCEED TO RAID THE WORKSHOP OF MASTER
AND TAKE WHATEVER MATERIALS AND SPELLS WE CAN LEARN

Neir
October 14th, 2011, 12:48 PM
In the past. Syphillis doesn't just go away. :(

Mike1984
October 14th, 2011, 12:48 PM
If you get outvoted, you get outvoted. Why don't you make an agreement NOW to not bitch if it happens?

What do I have to gain from agreeing to let you walk all over me?

deviatesfish
October 14th, 2011, 12:49 PM
Mike, if ANYONE gets outvoted, they get outvoted. That's all.

That's part of the game.

Froggie
October 14th, 2011, 12:50 PM
Oh, well, if he's dead... Push ups then browse through the non-dangerous, non likely to get us killed from reading a book section of the workshop.

Browsing through two threads is tough on this crappy phonne :(

Neir
October 14th, 2011, 12:51 PM
What do I have to gain from agreeing to let you walk all over me?

You get to participate.

Mike1984
October 14th, 2011, 12:51 PM
You know what, screw this. This is only going to go one way if I keep on getting involved with this, and that's towards me getting banned. It's an interesting idea, but the way it's designed (which totally excludes minority opinions) and the people involved means that I'm just going to get trolled or pissed off if I keep posting.

No-one has shown the slightest willingness to compromise here, the design means that they have no incentive to compromise and it doesn't seem like there is a single person here other than me (and maybe Erl, I guess) who would save Sakura if it took even the slightest amount of effort. If people show some willingness to actually work with me rather than just over-riding my wishes all the time, then I'll play, but I very much doubt anyone in this thread will even care that I feel this way.

Neir
October 14th, 2011, 12:52 PM
Then don't get involved.

Tobias
October 14th, 2011, 12:53 PM
Mike, if ANYONE gets outvoted, they get outvoted. That's all.

That's part of the game.

apparantly you werent around for the old meido quest. it used the same principle. mike simply went around it by if he got outvoted, he would go yell in meido's head until she went insane.

deviatesfish
October 14th, 2011, 12:54 PM
That's what the ignore button is for.

If anyone will pull that kind of trolling, they are out, like I said before.

Mike1984
October 14th, 2011, 12:56 PM
Well, screw this, then. The people involved here are basically a list of the people who seem to go out of their way to troll me, and you're giving them no incentive whatsoever to be fair. So, there's no point in me getting involved at all, to be quite honest.

Neir
October 14th, 2011, 12:56 PM
Then stop posting in the thread and go find another thread you WANT to post in.

zlol365
October 14th, 2011, 12:56 PM
OK!
People, two options!


Oh, well, if he's dead... Push ups then browse through the non-dangerous, non likely to get us killed from reading a book section of the workshop

THE FIRST ONE IS FROM OUR GODDESS FROGGIE *sniped*

Second:

Proceed quietly to masta's workshop, raid whatever books you think might be useful and stay there for awhile. And put on whatever stuff you want.

^
Mine.

I'm putting one 'yes' for both options.
Somebody help me compile the options that pop out! ^^

NIGHTZ

Mike1984
October 14th, 2011, 12:57 PM
Shut up, Neir. Stop trying to antagonise me with every post you make.

Neir
October 14th, 2011, 12:58 PM
It's not antagonism. If you don't want to post here, then don't.

deviatesfish
October 14th, 2011, 12:58 PM
Exercises? Are there any specific exercises you would like him to do?

Mike1984
October 14th, 2011, 01:00 PM
It's not antagonism. If you don't want to post here, then don't.

I do want to post here, I just know that doing so is probably going to get me banned, because every time I make any effort to save Sakura I'll get outvoted by a combination of trolls and people who just genuinely don't care, and I can't do anything about that whatsoever. I mean you would vote against essentially anything I say on principle, and zlol already has a warning for trolling me, so any vote I make (at least on anything I really care about) is essentially a negative vote, because it draws at least two votes against it just on principle.

Given that, what the hell is the point of me participating? My vote will have no weight anyway.

Neir
October 14th, 2011, 01:00 PM
JUMPING JACKS.

No, Mike. If you get outvoted, it's YOUR CHOICE to rant and rage about how everyone is a 'fucking troll' and a 'Sakura-hater'. Or, you could go, 'shit, I wish they took my choice.'

hero
October 14th, 2011, 01:01 PM
Useless, your Master is named hero.

Fuck yeah.

Katie
October 14th, 2011, 01:02 PM
PUSH UPS.

Also, go loot the place for books and stuff.

Mook is literate, right?

Mike1984
October 14th, 2011, 01:03 PM
No, Mike. If you get outvoted, it's YOUR CHOICE to rant and rage about how everyone is a 'fucking troll' and a 'Sakura-hater'. Or, you could go, 'shit, I wish they took my choice.'

But you will vote against my choice just to piss me off. Given that, what the hell is the point in me even bothering? And, if Sakura doesn't get saved here, I think I would be fully within my rights to rage, given that doing so is far easier than in canon. But, half of the people on here will oppose doing it just because they can. and that's even before you all decide to go off to Misaki and ignore Fuyuki entirely.

Froggie
October 14th, 2011, 01:04 PM
Two mintes of push ups, two minutes of sit ups, and two minutes of pull ups if an appropriate bar is available.

Something simple to start building up strength and stamina.

'Cause Mook sucks right now.

Neir
October 14th, 2011, 01:09 PM
We've had discussions about your rights in other threads, Mike. Keep it out of this one. If you don't like it, don't post. If you think everyone will outvote you, you can either give up, or post and then accept the result gracefully.

deviatesfish
October 14th, 2011, 01:11 PM
But you will vote against my choice just to piss me off. Given that, what the hell is the point in me even bothering? And, if Sakura doesn't get saved here, I think I would be fully within my rights to rage, given that doing so is far easier than in canon. But, half of the people on here will oppose doing it just because they can. and that's even before you all decide to go off to Misaki and ignore Fuyuki entirely.

If you are going to complain please take it to PMs. There's no need to clutter up this page. Thanks.

Mike1984
October 14th, 2011, 01:12 PM
Fine, whatever.

I guess trying to actually be nice to you was a total waste of time, because you're sure as hell not trying to be nice to me....

zlol365
October 14th, 2011, 01:13 PM
Exercises? Are there any specific exercises you would like him to do?

Froggie suggested push ups.

Neir
October 14th, 2011, 01:13 PM
I suggested jumping jacks :(

deviatesfish
October 14th, 2011, 01:18 PM
Fine, whatever.

I guess trying to actually be nice to you was a total waste of time, because you're sure as hell not trying to be nice to me....

What do you WANT me to do? Give you special privilege to rage all you want? I'm the GM, I'm trying to be impartial. Look through my posts and tell me I'm not being nice to you enough as is.

Mike1984
October 14th, 2011, 01:23 PM
What do you WANT me to do? Give you special privilege to rage all you want? I'm the GM, I'm trying to be impartial. Look through my posts and tell me I'm not being nice to you enough as is.

I just want my participation to not be totally fucking pointless. Even so, I probably would still participate were it not for the fact that attempting to do so would certainly lead to an argument and would almost certainly lead to me getting banned as a result. However, given the current situation on the board, me participating in a free-form RP where most of the other participants are people who go out of their way to troll me is most unwise, and given that you are essentially not going to allow my voice to be heard at all unless a bunch of other people support me it's just plain pointless.

I understand that you want it to work by "majority vote", but I feel that I should have some way to protest when the votes clearly keep going against me because of trolling or just because my wish to save Sakura isn't seen as as important as Neir's wish to go take a piss. I was quite happy to negotiate with people, but no-one on here even wants to negotiate, and I sure as hell don't see you encouraging it. Something like this does not work at all well on Majority vote, because half the players essentially have no say in anything due to being outvoted by a clique of other players, especially if you're not part of the main "group".

This whole RP is, by design, essentially a game for your friends only, because anyone else who wants to join in will essentially not have any say whatsoever on how Mook acts, due to the clique that will vote for him to act according to their wishes.

deviatesfish
October 14th, 2011, 01:31 PM
I would respond to you, but that would only result in you responding with rage or whatever. But like I said before, if all you are going to do is complain when something doesn't go your way, please do it in PMs. Don't do it here.

Mike1984
October 14th, 2011, 01:34 PM
I would respond to you, but that would only result in you responding with rage or whatever.

Not necessarily, it depends what you have to say.


But like I said before, if all you are going to do is complain when something doesn't go your way, please do it in PMs. Don't do it here.

Well, this is why I will not bother posting, because I know I am going to be on the receiving end of trolling from Neir et al. if I do, and I can see that you have no intention of helping me with that, or showing any kind of sympathy whatsoever for anyone but your friends who willl end up essentially monopolising everything that happens.

hero
October 14th, 2011, 01:38 PM
You keep saying you are going to leave, but there have been several pages of discussion.

Seriously, these kind of thing discourages me from participating.

Froggie
October 14th, 2011, 01:40 PM
But didn't fish already say he would ignore attempts at outright trolling?

I mean, sure, if a suggestion to investigate Zouken and warn Tokiomi shows up, there's no reason why such a sensible suggestion would get voted out. Personally. I'd agree to this. Trying to prevent Sakura from being born? No. That's just mean... Still, if you want people to charge in guns blazing and blow up the Matou house, I'd probably be against that. That just sounds silly.

I don't know. Saving Sakura is a good deed and a nifty sidequest, but i don't want every action being railroaded into that just to make one poster happy, I guess?

Can't think straight. Time for lunch.

Push ups.

deviatesfish
October 14th, 2011, 01:40 PM
What do you mean? Helping you how? The RP only started, no one has really done anything trolling or even really against anything you want yet. Mike, you are confusing me.

Also, I said, I'll ignore ALL troll attempts. I really don't see any reason you would even need help at this moment.

Tobias
October 14th, 2011, 01:48 PM
Cain decides to work on his not being a fucking moron attribute and go get a flashlight

Neir
October 14th, 2011, 01:49 PM
FUCK. it's dark. we're likely to be eaten by a grue! Go outside and get a flashlight!

deviatesfish
October 14th, 2011, 01:49 PM
Cain decides to work on his not being a fucking moron attribute and go get a flashlight

>Intellect: Abysmal (F-)

Well, I guess everyone wants a flashlight huh? Where to get one?

Mike1984
October 14th, 2011, 01:54 PM
But didn't fish already say he would ignore attempts at outright trolling?

Yeah, but what about more subtle trolling?


I mean, sure, if a suggestion to investigate Zouken and warn Tokiomi shows up, there's no reason why such a sensible suggestion would get voted out. Personally. I'd agree to this.

Because half of the people here are trolls who would vote against it solely to piss me off (Neir, for instance, who spends most of his time trying his hardest to insult me, and zlol who got a warning two days ago for doing so).

Certainly I can see it passing, but if it fails, then there's no way I'm going to just accept that, given that there is no reason not to do it. Further, I can easily see people keeping us away from Fuyuki altogether, and just going to Misaki instead (I don't object to saving Kohaku, and I think it's reasonable for people to ask for it to happen, but I can easily see it being used as an excuse to avoid saving Sakura).


Trying to prevent Sakura from being born? No. That's just mean...

Did anyone suggest that?


Still, if you want people to charge in guns blazing and blow up the Matou house, I'd probably be against that. That just sounds silly.

Well, yeah, that would be silly....


I don't know. Saving Sakura is a good deed and a nifty sidequest, but i don't want every action being railroaded into that just to make one poster happy, I guess?

Well, I understand that, but it shouldn't need "every action" railroaded into it. It only needs us to warn Tokiomi somehow, and that is quite doable provided people are willing to make the effort.


What do you mean? Helping you how? The RP only started, no one has really done anything trolling or even really against anything you want yet. Mike, you are confusing me.

Look, I really do want to participate, but I don't know that I'll be able to avoid exploding if people keep avoiding or vetoing attempts to save Sakura (especially given that Neir will undoubtedly make every effort to cause me to explode), and I know that if I explode I'll probably get banned. I need some help here, because I know that Neir is out to troll me, and I know zlol is, too.


Also, I said, I'll ignore ALL troll attempts. I really don't see any reason you would even need help at this moment.

But how do you tell a "troll attempt" from Neir just deciding that he doesn't feel like saving Sakura?


Also, what? Your guy has strength F- and he can do 30 press-ups? I can't do 30 press-ups....

deviatesfish
October 14th, 2011, 01:59 PM
I can't assure you of anything. I'm only going by my own judgement on what is unacceptable trolling attempts and what is just someone pursuing other interests. That's all I can do. I'm trying to be fair to all the players. Not just my friends, not just Neir, and not just you. I'm sorry if you can't participate under those conditions, but that's all I can offer. Please stop cluttering up this thread with complaints. It would be rather unfair to other participants who would have to drudge through forty or so posts not relating directly to the RP.

Thanks.

SeiKeo
October 14th, 2011, 02:02 PM
Someone, two sentence summary of wats going on IC and whether I should get in on this?

Neir
October 14th, 2011, 02:03 PM
Mike is butthurt. Majority vote controls Mook.

Froggie
October 14th, 2011, 02:05 PM
I am not replying to all that. Quoting is a pain on my phone and the formatting would take forever. Preventing Sakura from being born was just the most blatantly trollish thing I could think of that obviously would not pass.

30 pushups is fine. I do 40 all the time and I would never call myself strong. I can probably push 80 in two minutes if I'm really motivated.

Oh shit, darkness! Get a flashlight!

deviatesfish
October 14th, 2011, 02:05 PM
That's not what's going on IC, Neir...

Tobias
October 14th, 2011, 02:06 PM
where to get a flashlight, iunno, the fucking closet?

SeiKeo
October 14th, 2011, 02:06 PM
We should go kill Reagan.

deviatesfish
October 14th, 2011, 02:07 PM
You are at some dead guy's house. Are you going to try to break inside to get flashlight?

hero
October 14th, 2011, 02:09 PM
Find your way in the darkness, slowly

I'm sure this is not the beggining of a law and order episode where you find a body

Is it?

deviatesfish
October 14th, 2011, 02:10 PM
Do you guys want to go look for a source of light, or just stumble in?

Tobias
October 14th, 2011, 02:10 PM
You are at some dead guy's house. Are you going to try to break inside to get flashlight?

probably best to just close off the area so nobody can find it, and go buy a flashlight from a store I guess.

Neir
October 14th, 2011, 02:11 PM
fuuuuuuuuuuck we're gonna get eaten by a grue.

use our shitty magic circuits to make a light source

RR121
October 14th, 2011, 02:12 PM
Break inside. Its more funny.

deviatesfish
October 14th, 2011, 02:13 PM
You don't know how to make light. All you can do is manifest your prana and turn your shirt red.

hero
October 14th, 2011, 02:14 PM
I support RR's idea.

Neir
October 14th, 2011, 02:16 PM
Turn shirt so red it generates light?

deviatesfish
October 14th, 2011, 02:16 PM
Did you mean break into the house itself for flashlight?

hero
October 14th, 2011, 02:17 PM
He meant adventure jump into the darkness, I think.

RR121
October 14th, 2011, 02:17 PM
Yepperz.

To the house, that is.

Tobias
October 14th, 2011, 02:20 PM
I still think a gas station isnt that far a walk long as he closes the place off first. what, is useless in a hurry now?

Neir
October 14th, 2011, 02:20 PM
A GRUE IS SOMETHING HORRIBLE THAT LIVES IN THE DARK AND EATS YOU

Neir
October 14th, 2011, 02:30 PM
Take porno, sell to roommate -> profit -> buy awesome sandwich

Tobias
October 14th, 2011, 02:37 PM
useless remembers his other name and wants to find something in this room to prove that old codger was wrong.

RR121
October 14th, 2011, 03:05 PM
While the gas station idea isn't bad, I don't ascribe much intelligence to this character.

HE MUST SMASH HIS WAY THROUGH THIS SETTING

Tobias
October 14th, 2011, 03:06 PM
he already did, get with it mate!

Kotonoha
October 14th, 2011, 03:17 PM
Cheese with jalapeno peppers in it is good.

Tobias
October 14th, 2011, 03:18 PM
cheese with jalapeno peppers in it is not good.

Kotonoha
October 14th, 2011, 03:19 PM
FUCK YOU TOBIAS, CAIN IS GOING TO EAT JALAPENO CHEESE IN HIS SANDWICH

Tobias
October 14th, 2011, 03:21 PM
CAIN DOESN'T WANT JALAPENO CHEESE. HE WANTS CHEDDAR CHEESE, SHARP CHEDDAR CHEESE. MAYBE SWISS IF THEY ARE OUT OF CHEDDAR, NO JALAPENOS WILL BE PRESENT IN CAIN'S CHEESE

Froggie
October 14th, 2011, 03:37 PM
Because Neir wouldn't shut up about a grue eating mook, I googled "wtf is a grue" and found this http://www.headinjurytheater.com/abcgeek.htm

Now back to work.

Neir
October 14th, 2011, 03:39 PM
:3

Erlkonig
October 14th, 2011, 03:50 PM
Read the notes.

Bloble
October 14th, 2011, 03:52 PM
Sandwich... too lazy to go back, maybe there's some bread in Master's house.

Neir
October 14th, 2011, 03:53 PM
Steal all of Mastah's valuable stuff. It's your inheritance!

RR121
October 14th, 2011, 03:57 PM
What he said.

fallenblades643
October 14th, 2011, 04:42 PM
Neirs right. Its time to get our loot on so take as much as we can.

Neir
October 15th, 2011, 12:53 AM
Fuck. Call a real estate broker. Sell the house.

deviatesfish
October 15th, 2011, 01:11 AM
You don't have the number.

Neir
October 15th, 2011, 01:12 AM
Throw a tantrum, get bored, go eat something.

zlol365
October 15th, 2011, 02:33 AM
JUST STEAL EVERYTHING LIKE NEIR SAID

deviatesfish
October 15th, 2011, 03:54 AM
How? Steal what? The stuff down stairs? Where will you take it?

Erlkonig
October 15th, 2011, 07:44 AM
Read the notes in the basement.

Spinach
October 15th, 2011, 09:40 AM
Search for money! And a nice watch! You gotta have a nice watch.

2ndsly
October 15th, 2011, 06:00 PM
Search the house for hidden valuables.

Tobias
October 15th, 2011, 06:14 PM
Raid the fridgerator

2ndsly
October 15th, 2011, 06:18 PM
Raid the fridgerator
*raised_mental_eyebrow*
How long has the master been dead?

Spinach
October 15th, 2011, 06:19 PM
Raid the fridge, find the valuables, acquire watch, offer to tell random strangers the time of day. Go!

Neir
October 15th, 2011, 06:19 PM
Find Taiga.

2ndsly
October 15th, 2011, 06:23 PM
*ignores random voice talking about fictional character*
let's not poison ourselves needlessly. I don't know about You All, but dying Once was enough for me. Might not get another chance. (even if it is only mentally,I can still live vicariously through our host)

Neir
October 15th, 2011, 06:26 PM
what

Bloble
October 15th, 2011, 06:28 PM
*raised_mental_eyebrow*
How long has the master been dead?

Too bad we're too stupid to recognize the existence of an expiration date.

RAID THE FRIDGE FOR DELICIOUS MUNCHIES!

2ndsly
October 15th, 2011, 06:33 PM
what
Within BOTH thread we are in character unless we are in spoiler tags. And as such the Mook can hear us. I've just given more identity to the voices in his head.

Neir
October 15th, 2011, 06:34 PM
mook will choose who to listen to. NOW GO FIND HOT SCHOOLGIRL FUJIMURA TAIGA

2ndsly
October 15th, 2011, 06:35 PM
And Why exactly should we go looking for a character from Fate/Stay Night?

Neir
October 15th, 2011, 06:36 PM
because she's HOT.

2ndsly
October 15th, 2011, 06:38 PM
Fine, when idiot is intelligent enough we'll have him google the city.



Wait, google dosnt even exist yet does it?
Library then. Once we've proved the City doesn't even exit, can we move on?

Katie
October 15th, 2011, 06:41 PM
You do realize we're in the Nasuverse, right, and Fuyuki does exist?

Honestly, I don't know what impression you're getting.

2ndsly
October 15th, 2011, 06:48 PM
Iknow we're in the Nasuverse, but my character dosnt. He is esetually myself if in died falling down the stairs 2hours ago.

Spinach
October 15th, 2011, 06:50 PM
Disregard consequences, eat all of the food.

Neir
October 15th, 2011, 06:50 PM
No, he's not you. He's a mook.

2ndsly
October 15th, 2011, 06:53 PM
Fine!
Get him poisoned!




*sits in a corner and cries because the only chance he now has at life is slipping down the train)

Neir
October 15th, 2011, 06:53 PM
it's not your chance at life. you don't seem to realize this.

Spinach
October 15th, 2011, 06:56 PM
I'm surprised he hasn't gone insane from these voices in his head... Wait. This gives me an idea.

Melting wall. Solvable meaning. Self who can explain. Smoothness of changeable permeability. Transitioning time.
Observation life and execution function. A pinky-less hand. Headless eyes. Rolling carpet. Once. Twice.
Three times. 777 cages. Burst balloon. Unfulfillable promise. Unprotectable law. Death contract. Poison and
honey. Red and afterbirth. Mercury lamp and bug light. Light refracting to countless dimensions. Swimming fish,
singing at the ocean bottom. Tools, tools, tools. Towards endlessly reproducing stars without meaning, without
will. Better than wishes. Another only me. Unraveling deep sea. Contradictory that appears from microscopic
organisms. Detailed view of a quark. Rejection of everything. Formless form. An embryo within a hearse. I
curse and celebrate their existence.

Cessation is disregard. The bleeding earth. Trade your blood for poison and you will attain immortality. Rose.
Rose. Rose. Rose. Your splendor will not last forever. The way to reach Lohan's temple, eat this bread. Spreading
defilment. The April that's farther than May, the reversal of limbs, awken in the shrine of balance beyond the
dual serpent and scorpion. The skin of rotten fruit. Burned puppet of celluloid. The cannabis of Legion. Grinding
and friction. Sun and Moon. Colliding uphill paths. Female and lions. Broken hourglass. Spiraling clouds. I am
unparalleled. Upwards falling sand. Eight years ago. Killed. Killed. Killed. Killed. Killed. Killed. Killed.
Killed. You. Killed...!

Neir
October 15th, 2011, 06:56 PM
Also: tits.

2ndsly
October 15th, 2011, 06:57 PM
Why do you sound so familiar?
You sound almost exactly like that MT at Beasts Lair.

2ndsly
October 16th, 2011, 11:35 PM
We're in the Nasuverse.
.
..
...
....
Curses!

mangafreak7793
October 16th, 2011, 11:39 PM
Touch yourself to check if your really a boy after seeing the Taiga!

deviatesfish
October 16th, 2011, 11:40 PM
Well, there you go.

Mook doesn't know who is Taiga, but if you keep mentioning school girls, Mook will start thinking of them more. However, the only school girls Mook knows are the other girls in the orphanage. Nothing special about them, they don't even wear any uniforms to school. So Mook is confused.

RacingeR
October 16th, 2011, 11:41 PM
Stash those papers somewhere in your persona for later use.

Read aloud everything in the Useless sheet, and then take a look on the Essential Magecraft paper.

2ndsly
October 16th, 2011, 11:44 PM
*sigh*
Mook,
As you are now, the only way your gonna get a girl is to make one. Learn 'Homunculus Creation'!

mangafreak7793
October 16th, 2011, 11:48 PM
*sigh*
Mook,
As you are now, the only way your gonna get a girl is to make one. Learn 'Homunculus Creation'!

Mook's stupid though.

Make Mook hide the papers and study to become smart.

Or become Rance and use your hyper weapon to think for you.

2ndsly
October 16th, 2011, 11:50 PM
Study until you can make a lover/combat maid Mook.

deviatesfish
October 16th, 2011, 11:51 PM
A Hyper Weapon sounds cool to Mook, but he doesn't know what that is.

mangafreak7793
October 16th, 2011, 11:52 PM
Mentally transmit the story of Rance!

Bloble
October 17th, 2011, 12:08 AM
Rejoice, Mook, for in this abysmal town you are the only one with any talent in magecraft at all! Of the anthill, you are the one ant with wings!

That being said, learning Essential Magecraft looks fun, and the file is thinner than that Homonuculus Creation file. What did they expect you to do, read?

2ndsly
October 17th, 2011, 12:09 AM
No!
He needs COMBATmaid for a lover.

Bloble
October 17th, 2011, 12:12 AM
Blowing shit up > Robo maids.

Remember all those anime you watched because you were too lazy to pay attention or do homework? Remember that all the beings created by people will always go crazy and try to kill you! At least learn to blow shit up before you go all mad scientist!

But yeah, maybe you should take a look at that 'Useless' sheet. It sounds like the sort of stuff you might need to know.

2ndsly
October 17th, 2011, 12:15 AM
*Now over the fact he's in a fictional universe*

Look at the Useless sheet. We'll work upwards from there.

deviatesfish
October 17th, 2011, 12:55 AM
There's the useless sheet. Just some old man complaining about Mook being a mook.

2ndsly
October 17th, 2011, 12:59 AM
It is somewhat useful. While we could have guessed all that, it would have been guesses, not facts.

Jack of All Trades
Hmm.

zlol365
October 17th, 2011, 01:57 AM
Spit on the paper, reject it and look through whatever papers, the essential magecraft papers, then the homunculus creation.

Anything can be useful.

2ndsly
October 17th, 2011, 06:02 AM
Essential magecraft papers next. Let's see how well you learn.

Mike1984
October 17th, 2011, 06:53 AM
Hmm, I agree with Neir on finding this "Taiga" girl. She sounds interesting....

To do this, Mook needs to head to Fuyuki City. Although training himself first might be wise....

Mike1984
October 17th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Mook recalls from somewhere that this "Taiga" is a hot schoolgirl who he should definitely go to find, even though he will need to go to Fuyuki City to do so. He also feels strangely drawn the the Tohsaka family, and that there is some tragedy that will befall their yet-to-be-born younger daughter that he should attempt to prevent. Also, he feels a strange sense that the Matou family is dangerous, and should not be trusted, and that he needs to convince the Tohsaka head of this wioth great urgency.

Bloble
October 17th, 2011, 06:36 PM
Get mad. Really mad. Cuss and shout and yell at the ghost of your dead Master. Tell him he's wrong, and that you'll prove you're not a failure. Take the essential magecraft book and randomly open it to one page. Decide right there and then that you will learn whatever spell is listed there, no matter how weak and pathetic you are, or how difficult it may be.

Once you have managed that you'll have proven that you're not a failure!

Also, stop thinking about girls named Taiga and the need to go to some stupid city. Everything you need is here, and you need what brainpower you have for things more useful than foolish delusions.

2ndsly
October 17th, 2011, 06:56 PM
Learn the force Mook, learn the force.

Mike1984
October 18th, 2011, 05:01 AM
No, Mook, everything you need is not here, you want to go to Fuyuki City. Don't let go of the thought of Taiga, you want her desperately.

zlol365
October 18th, 2011, 05:04 AM
Get mad. Really mad. Cuss and shout and yell at the ghost of your dead Master. Tell him he's wrong, and that you'll prove you're not a failure. Take the essential magecraft book and randomly open it to one page. Decide right there and then that you will learn whatever spell is listed there, no matter how weak and pathetic you are, or how difficult it may be.

Once you have managed that you'll have proven that you're not a failure!

Also, stop thinking about girls named Taiga and the need to go to some stupid city. Everything you need is here, and you need what brainpower you have for things more useful than foolish delusions.

^
I support you bloblez.
SPIT ON THAT PAPER! TEAR IT!
AND PROVE TO YOUR MASTER THAT YOU, CAIAPHAS WILL DEFEAT YOUR MASTA!
You will master that essential magecraft.

and then for the laulz and for the future, take the homunculus guide. You'll probably need it in the future to create a decoy, etc.

deviatesfish
October 18th, 2011, 05:07 AM
Mook doesn't know how to cuss.

You'll have to teach him.

Erlkonig
October 18th, 2011, 05:11 AM
Mook doesn't know how to cuss.

You'll have to teach him.

"You goddamn piece of shit! I'm Ciaphas Cain, HERO OF THE ASSOCIATION you fuckwad! Get back up here right from the grave so I can smack your stupid face, and then rape you with a shark penis!"

deviatesfish
October 18th, 2011, 05:12 AM
Mook will try to remember all that.

In the mean time, anything about the car that pulled up on to the front of the house?

zlol365
October 18th, 2011, 05:17 AM
Mook will try to remember all that.

In the mean time, anything about the car that pulled up on to the front of the house?

Get him to stay low and try to observe the car. and if its night, then off all the lights and practice magic. using the eseential magecraft.

Erlkonig
October 18th, 2011, 05:17 AM
Hide behind whatever you can, spy on the car and whoever's in it.

deviatesfish
October 18th, 2011, 05:20 AM
It's about late morning right now. The sun is up in the sky, but it's not hot enough to be afternoon yet.

zlol365
October 18th, 2011, 05:28 AM
What Erl said, hide. and find any makeshift thing like a big stick to smack the person if he means harm.

deviatesfish
October 18th, 2011, 05:31 AM
It's several people. Apparently someone already bought the house from whoever the former master left the house to. Mook never heard about any of this, so obviously he was not left the house.

zlol365
October 18th, 2011, 05:52 AM
Run to the house and steal whatever notes your master left behind, cain. Its time that you show that lousy masta your potential! D<

deviatesfish
October 18th, 2011, 05:58 AM
There's people in the house...

zlol365
October 18th, 2011, 05:59 AM
There's people in the house...

ah.
Observe what they do then.

deviatesfish
October 18th, 2011, 06:49 AM
They are moving boxes into the house. It seems like they are moving in.

2ndsly
October 18th, 2011, 07:19 AM
Sneak back I to the lab and wait.
Wait for an opportunity.

Erlkonig
October 18th, 2011, 11:02 AM
and two girls around Cain's age. They looked alike, as if they were twins.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knMIWcJSEWY

Neir
October 18th, 2011, 11:07 AM
Tell them you a hero of the imperium, and welcome them to the neighborhood.

zlol365
October 18th, 2011, 11:39 AM
You need the notes. You need the space. and more importantly, THAT HOUSE AND ITS GIRLS ARE VALUABLE. Therefore, Cain, the future rance.....

You must pretend to be homeless, without a parent and beg them to adopt you like a poor puppy. DO A SAD FACE. I HAZ A VISUAL:

http://www.trailershut.com/movie-posters/Puss-In-Boots-Movie-Poster.jpg

GO, STIR THEIR HEARTS TO PITY YOU!
then, master magic in your room......

AND SEDUCE THOSE TWO GIRLS! FORK YEAH!!!!! SEX EM UP IN THE TIME TO COME WITH THIS MUSIC IN YER HEAD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knMIWcJSEWY
Also, don't MENTION you are an apprentice. Just observe the people secretly while you live with them and ensure they don't touch the lab. and steal the notes. Kk?

And seduce.

Other than that, apologies, I'm high.
*sniped*

deviatesfish
October 18th, 2011, 12:07 PM
I'm gonna tell you right now that it won't work. Why? You're a mook. You're so plain and plain, that you would not be able to seduce your own reflection right now.

2ndsly
October 18th, 2011, 12:09 PM
Sneak into the Lair!

zlol365
October 18th, 2011, 12:20 PM
I'm gonna tell you right now that it won't work. Why? You're a mook. You're so plain and plain, that you would not be able to seduce your own reflection right now.

;___; Yes ma'am!

THEN SNEAK INTO THE LAIR AND STEAL THE NOTES! Observe them first though

Tobias
October 18th, 2011, 12:48 PM
If only we were wrong enough for a good old fashioned faceless mook rape.

SeiKeo
October 18th, 2011, 12:50 PM
I'm gonna tell you right now that it won't work. Why? You're a mook. You're so plain and plain, that you would not be able to seduce your own reflection right now.

What do you mean, mooks fuck protags all the time! Japan wouldn't lie to me!

deviatesfish
October 18th, 2011, 12:53 PM
Fuck foes not equal seduce. Also, Mook is young.

SeiKeo
October 18th, 2011, 12:55 PM
How ​young?

2ndsly
October 18th, 2011, 12:56 PM
10

Revy
October 18th, 2011, 12:57 PM
It was to my understanding that mooks had to work for their sex scenes.

Froggie
October 18th, 2011, 01:16 PM
SHOTA MOOK?! I'm suddenly very interested in this again!

Bloble
October 18th, 2011, 04:12 PM
Alright, we can work with this...

You're hiding behind the bushes, right? Along the driveway or something? Then you're technically not invading anyone's privacy, and have no reason to be hiding anyway.

Try introducing yourself to the twin girls. Since they're new to the neighborhood you could show them around (if you can remember where anything even is). Since they've just moved in they probably don't have any friends, so it would be nice to see if they'd like to be yours.

Neir
October 18th, 2011, 04:17 PM
Also tell them you're rich and super smart.

Erlkonig
October 18th, 2011, 05:18 PM
Also tell them you're rich and super smart.

Can we spell smart correctly?

Neir
October 18th, 2011, 05:18 PM
Irrelevant. Speaking isn't spelled. :3

Erlkonig
October 18th, 2011, 05:22 PM
Irrelevant. Speaking isn't spelled. :3

Fine then. Can we say it correctly?