PDA

View Full Version : Fate/ Sengoku Rance

Milbunk
October 19th, 2011, 05:44 PM
The small country of JAPAN had never truly been at peace. Sure there were times when the land was unified and nothing bad had happened but eventually even those times had ended and war would return. But finally it would soon come to a close. War was about to rise once again in not one but two separate locations one on the island of Japan and the other on an island also called JAPAN so it was quite simple for the demigod to simple combine the two. After all the more chaos that stirred the better right?

With a wave of her hand a small flash the destinies had been set. Some would win and some would lose but above all the fate's were clear this would be the last fight for JAPAN and whoever would win would change the fate of the world forever. With their new companions things had certainly gotten a lot more interesting.

Milbunk
October 20th, 2011, 07:50 PM
For Mangafreak:

Tokuga Ieyasu was starving, after the last few days he had been very busy and hadn't had much a chance to have a banquet so this was a great reward to both him and his subordinates.

Preparing himself he thanked his subordinates and took a great big bite out of one of the great big pieces of fried tempura. Only something was strange. Instead of tasting the fried juiciness of the tempura he felt the dryness of skin. 'Hmm? What's this? Upon taking closer examination he saw a hand attached to the finger that was in his mouth.

On that hand was an arm and looking up he saw a body and head attached as well. Finally clearing his head from the confusion he saw that in fact a human was there where his tempura had just been.

Realizing that his food had disappeared he cried in outrage. "Who dares, disturb my banquet! Answer yourself, now!"

For Mike:

Saruda Amakase was a very disturbed man. After being turned down again and again he was tired of it, walking all the way from Africa he had come to the Miko institute for one purpose. To finally get laid and he wasn't about to take no for an answer, after he arrived with his two cronies Yuzuki and Daigo he had the misfortune to be the very last in line.

"Aw cmon, there's gotta be some way to speed this up, let's go guys and try to find a 'shortcut'."

Of course this was not such a good idea but they didn't care. Sneaking out of the back of the line they went off and tried to find a back route into the shrine when they came across a beautiful girl who was obviously confused and unsure of where she was.

But they were ignorant and didn't even notice that fact. Reaching for her hand Saruda spoke in his most persuasive voice. (Which btw was terrible and in fact the main reason he couldn't get a date.)

"Hey there sweet thing, how's about coming along with me and my friends and having a little fun? We can make it worth your while, of that I assure you."

For Bloble:

The four trusted advisers of Takeda Shingen had finally finished a long and tiring meeting for the future of the Takeda nation. Even Baba was starting to get tired wearing the very heavy armor of Shingen.

Standing up and stretching his arms and legs Sanada spoke to the other three. "What a successful meeting we just had, if everything goes according the battle strategies we have arranged we might just be able to unite Japan sooner then expected."

Baba who has just taken off the large red helmet replied. "As long as we get to fight in some large scale battles that's fine with me, what th-."

Of course that was him reacting to the sudden bright flash of light and the appearance of the storage man who a set of foreigner's clothes.

Instantly at the ready they all grabbed their weapons and stood at the ready, with Tamagata speaking up to the strange man. "Who are you!? An assassin perhaps? Well no matter, now that you've seen our secret you must be disposed of post haste!"

And with those words he charged not aware of the Servant that was hidden at the moment.

For Yun:

Seigen had had a tiring day of preparation and it still had much to go. With prayer and training continuous he was never done and now that the time had come to go and check the gourd seals he had to be even more focused than he already was.

Wiping the sweat away from his face he sat and prepared himself for the days ceremony. That was when a loud bang thundered through the room. Grabbing the scythe that lay at his side he stood up at lightning fast speeds and saw the odd women who wore the clothes of a foreigner.

But Seigen while not expecting the sudden occerance maintained his calm and spoke to the person. "Who are you? Have you come to try and assassinate me?"

Bloble
October 20th, 2011, 09:45 PM
For Bloble:

The four trusted advisers of Takeda Shingen had finally finished a long and tiring meeting for the future of the Takeda nation. Even Baba was starting to get tired wearing the very heavy armor of Shingen.

Standing up and stretching his arms and legs Sanada spoke to the other three. "What a successful meeting we just had, if everything goes according the battle strategies we have arranged we might just be able to unite Japan sooner then expected."

Baba who has just taken off the large red helmet replied. "As long as we get to fight in some large scale battles that's fine with me, what th-."

Of course that was him reacting to the sudden bright flash of light and the appearance of the storage man who a set of foreigner's clothes.

....huh.

Huh?

HUUUUUH?

What the hell? Where am I? When am I? Am I still wearing my clothes?

....okay, I'm not naked. That's a plus.

Wait, where was I again? I just summoned a Servant, so I should still be in my basement, right?

I look up.

Yeah, definitely not in my basement.

Instantly at the ready they all grabbed their weapons and stood at the ready, with Tamagata speaking up to the strange man. "Who are you!? An assassin perhaps? Well no matter, now that you've seen our secret you must be disposed of post haste!"

And with those words he charged not aware of the Servant that was hidden at the moment.

Wait, what? Am I seeing things or is some bald mustachio dude in ancient armour charging at me and waving a sharp weapon around?

...Nope, not seeing things. And to boot, my Servant is nowhere to be seen, although I think I feel some kind of connection. Maybe if I-

Whoa! I jump backwards, barely avoiding a strike from the man. Though he seems short and stout, he's pretty damn fast. I better say something before he shishkebabs me!

"Stop!" I shout in my most commanding voice. I even cheat a little and reinforce my vocal chords just to get the point across. The sound should be enough to at least stun him and those other 3 guys I can see out of the corner of my eye.

"I have three questions!" I say, normally this time. "First, where the hell am I? Second, who are you people? Third, what's that secret you're saying I just discovered?" If I get accused of something, at least make sure I'm guilty dammit! If there's some important information these guys think I know, I should at least actually know it before they start trying to kill me!

At the same time, however, I reach out through my mind link. I can feel the contract connecting me to someone, so I at least know my Servant is around here somewhere. Hi. Sorry for the... mess. I'm your Master. I'm sorry we couldn't meet under better circumstances. By the way, I'm about to get skewered here, so do you mind telling me what class you are?

Her response is quick to arrive, and I sense her nearby, although her precise location is invisible to me.

Um... I am Caster, but Master, why are these men trying to kill you? And how could you have summoned me while that was happening?

So it's a she... Caster doesn't seem to see anything unusual in our situation. She probably thinks this is where I summoned her in the first place, obviously ruling out this whole situation as being her fault. But if my Servant didn't do this, that means the Grail must've been responsible...

Caster. I begin. I don't know what's going on, but I do know what I need to do. This place is not where I summoned you. I have no idea where we are; the moment the summoning was completed I suddenly ended up in this place, with these guys trying to kill me. Still, that' not important right now. These four seem important, so don't instantly vaporize them with your no doubt formidable power. Let me handle this and stay in spirit form until I say so. Only intervene if it's to save my life, and don't kill anyone no matter what!

Caster's response is slow in coming, but luckily one I can be happy about. Yes, Master.

EDIT: Mil told me to RP Medea as well, so that's why I'm editing this.

mangafreak7793
October 21st, 2011, 01:24 AM
Dimitri Anderson is overall pretty unmotivated for a magus despite being family head and very talented in his magecraft his taste in what is 'interesting' differed from what many a magus desired.

However when he decided to join the holy grail war on a whim in a effort to visit Japan and it's 'interesting oddities' he wasn't expected some cat-thing to be munching on his hand.

'I wonder if it had it's shots?' He thought as he looked around and saw other cat-like animals along with his servant who's in spirit form and eyeing him to see if she should attack the overgrown kitty.

Looking back at her to mentally tell her to stand down he then looked at the 'cat' and responded to his demands.

"Isn't it rude for the host of a banquet not to introduce himself first before demanding the names of others first."

Erlkonig
October 21st, 2011, 08:36 AM
Magnus von Adamant & Servant Berserker

Hojo Souun finished the preparations of the ritual, ready to begin the summoning. This particular ritual focused on summoning a particularily powerful Shikigami from the spirit realm to fight for the summoner. Sweat dripping from his brows, he raised his divining tool in front of the summoning circle.

"-----!" The group of Oni, his enemies, noticed his prescence as the summoning circle began to glow, and moved to charge at Souun. The Diviner remained stoically calm, eyes narrowed as he performed the ritual with no mistakes, in a perfect display of divination. The summoning circle reached a crescendo just as the first Oni was nearing-

FWOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

A gust of wind blew the Oni away. A pillar of wind erupted from the summoning circle, as space and time twisted themselves beyond comprehension. Reality bent like a twig, as two beings erupted from the portal. One of them, was a tall, young man with spiky red hair and fierce eyes, holding a sword in his right hand. The other was invisible and intangible, having withdrawn to astral form immediately after the summoning.

"Huh?" The swordsman blinked, having realized he wasn't at home anymore. He looked to the Oni who had staggered and retreated back from his summoning, then at the group behind it. "Who are these guys?"

Hojo Souun blinked. A human-looking Shikigami? That was unheard of. But... If the ritual had gone correctly... "Shikigami! I, your summoner, order you to attack those Oni!" Hojo Souun yelled, pointing at the Oni.

Magnus blinked. Summoner? No, no, he was supposed to be the summoner. What had happened? He felt a pulse, and looked up as he felt the existence of an invisible being in the vicinity.

Master, it would be best to go along with what he says. Echoed the mysterious voice.

Magnus smirked. "Well, if that's your input..." Magnus drew his sword, flaming aura surrounding it. "Then I can't deny it, Servant of mine!" Magnus looked back at Hojo Souun. "Well, it seems you have been very lucky indeed! For you to summon one as great as me, who has the power of the Master!" Magnus glared back at the Oni. "Servant of mine, who hides in astral form, I bid thee, listen to me! Answer my call, hero of legend!"

The world near Magnus erupted in golden particles, as a giant man, with skin that seemed like rock and pulsing muscles, dressed in a cloth to cover his crotch and thighs, with fists that could smash open skulls, and deep golden eyes came into view. "I am Servant Berserker. You are my Master?" As he said this, Berserker grabbed a nearby tree, ripping it from the ground and holding it as a club. "Then, I will follow your commands." With that, Berserker charged towards the group of Oni, moving at neck-breaking speeds, holding a goddamn tree as a club---!

Magnus sneered, white teeth glinting with light. "Let's go, Berserker!" Magnus too, charged towards the Oni, albeit at a much slower rate than Berserker. Looking back at Souun, Magnus smirked. "We'll handle this, summoner!"

Milbunk
October 24th, 2011, 01:40 PM
Tokugawa Ieyasu

"How dare you call me rude!" Ieyasu was now furious along with hungry.

One of the smaller animals who had obviously been heavily drinking stood up and spoke, his breath reeked with alcohol and his voice was slurred as well. "C-can I t-take him on? H-he l-looks rather t-tasty."

Ieyasu's attention was temporarily turned and he spoke to the smaller youkai. "Hmm, I don't see why not go ahead! And tonight we shall have a glorious feast!"

"A-alright!" Though the raccoon dog was extremely drunk it did not affect his fighting style and as he drew his sword he ran towards the human preparing to strike with an downward slash.

Houjou Souun

The ogre that was causing havoc in the area was a particularly strong one, and even though Souun was sent by himself he had to remain prepared. Preparing a few more Shikigami he ordered the newly summoned man to attack. "Go strike from the front!"

Immediately after he threw the prepared summonings and ran forward to begin the offense. The two shikigami that appeared had the appearance of rather cute girls and they ran off to the sides preparing to surprise the ogre from behind.

100%

The ogre was furious, but then again he was always furious and with a roaring howl he charged the newly summoned creature, using his hand that had mutated into a giant scythe he prepared a mighty sideways swing hoping to rid the world of the pesky creature.

Nanao-kun
October 24th, 2011, 03:28 PM
Mitsuzuri Ayako & Atalanta w/ Confusion

"Huh?"

When the brunette opened her eyes that had previously been blinded by the immensely bright light of the summoning, of which she had no idea had actually happened, she found herself in what appeared to be a very large training field. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed a number of archers honing their skills against dummy targets; that is, until they noticed her and watched her with curious eyes.

At the same moment, Ayako became aware of a young woman standing before her. She had long blond hair that reached down to her hips, her bangs an odd greenish shade compared to the rest of her. She wore an outfit not unlike those found in the various fantasy themed RPG's she's played throughout her life. A moment passed and the young woman gave a small bow before raising her head.

"I ask of thee. Art thou my Master?"

A second passed.

Several seconds passed.

And then Ayako finally managed to respond with an intelligent and timely response that would surely answer all possible questions.

"Huh?"

That was the moment she found herself behind Atalanta, whilst surrounded by a large group of women armed with various weapons, ranging from swords, spears, naginatas, bows, and others. From the way they held themselves, there was no doubt that every person there was a trained professional at the weapon each of them held.

mangafreak7793
October 24th, 2011, 04:01 PM
Dimitri Anderson

Great, ​It seems the over grown cat couldn't take a little criticism and is now even more pissed at me.

"C-can I t-take him on? H-he l-looks rather t-tasty."

Oooh boy, and their hungry too even though I have my servant and my rifle and pistol strapped onto me (Though I don't know what model) it seems trying to kill it may be a bit extreme extreme not to mention it's too much of a hassle to fight them all.

Once the smaller and seemingly intoxicated cat with a sword tried to rush me I quickly grabbed my bayonet and blocked the blow as I then grabbed the blunt end of my pistol and clubbed the side of the cat's face sending him flying into the wall.

Turning to the larger one confirming he's the boss of the group and tried to reason with it.

"Look I'm not looking for a fight and I didn't mean to interrupt your meal but I'm a little lost here so can you explain to me what's going on?"

Milbunk
October 24th, 2011, 04:30 PM
Uesugi Kenshin / Naoe Ai / Uesugi Kensei

Naoe Ai was walking down the large training hall with both Uesugi Kenshin and Uesugi Kensei right behind her. Today was the day for the special training to recruit more people into the core Uesugi army.

Ai was walking down the rows of women hard at work with their exercises and training when she came across two girls who were doing nothing at all. While this was normally nothing out of the ordinary today being such an important day Ai could not help but notice them.

Walking up to them she spoke to them, much to the protests of Kensei. (Kenshin was eating her snacks and payed little attention to the ones in front of them.) "Is there something the matter? I noticed that you seemed to be confused."

Tokugawa Ieyasu and Crew

"Explain? There's no need to explain it's quite simple, you snuck into my banquet hall to try and assassinate me, why should I have to explain that for you?" The raccoon dog was already worked up, it would take quite a bit to calm him down to reasonable levels.

Now two more of the small fluffy animals had gotten up, they saw there comrade fall and they were eager to both get revenge and clan victory for themselves.

The first wore a red suit of armor while the second had the uniform of the proud Tokugawa ninja's. The first one spoke up hoping he might get a chance. "Can we try now?"

Ieyasu once again turned to face them with an almost loving expression and spoke. "Hmm, he looks rather strong I don't see why not, though be careful he's much more powerful then he's letting on."

"Alright!" Now they sprung into the attack the first running towards the man this time with a sideways attack while the second one ran off to the side in order to cover the first. If the man used the same technique as last time he would be skewered by the ninja stars of the second.

Nanao-kun
October 24th, 2011, 04:53 PM
That was the moment she found herself behind Atalanta, whilst surrounded by a large group of women armed with various weapons, ranging from swords, spears, naginatas, bows, and others. From the way they held themselves, there was no doubt that every person there was a trained professional at the weapon each of them held.

...Figuratively of course.

"Is there something the matter? I noticed that you seemed to be confused."

It seemed Atalanta had stood in front of Ayako when she noticed Kenshin approaching. Atalanta however, deigned to simply tilt her head. On the other hand, Ayako managed to spit out a few words.

"Er, can you possibly tell me where I am? I don't recognize this scenery at all."

mangafreak7793
October 24th, 2011, 04:55 PM
Dimitri Anderson

"Again, Why would I assassinate you if I have no idea what's going on!" Dimitri retorted but fell onto deaf ears as two more cats came up to challenge him.

'Are they ninjas? Does that mean I'm still in Japan?'

However he had no time to think of this further as the ninjas with a sword came at him to the side while the other threw ninja stars to cover him but having seen scenarios like this before especially in movies from the east before he decided to try it out.

Once the ninja tried to slash him with his sword he once again blocked it with his bayonet and shortly after the ninja stars he.

Flip

Ping Ping Ping

He dropped his pistol and flipped a nearby tatami mat to block the stars.

'While I'll be it does work like in the movies...' He thought with interest as the other ninja prepared to counter attack with his sword once more before...

Bang

Being kicked like a soccer ball with a slightly reinforced kick as like the other sending him flying into the wall.

Milbunk
October 24th, 2011, 05:41 PM

"Well you're at the Uesugi training grounds, training to join the core Uesugi army of course, but shouldn't you already know this?"

Tokugawa Ieyasu and Crew

Now Ieyasu was even more furious then before, if that was even possible. "You still keep trying to question me? You will make a fine meal for my banquet indeed." He was about to charge him but before he could he felt a tap on his shoulder.

Turning around he saw the last two raccoon dogs standing behind him (Well one for the other was seemingly in a deep sleep lying down on a mat.). The larger one whose size almost matched Ieyasu was the one who had tapped his shoulder, he then pointed towards himself and his comrade before pointing at the strange man.

"Ah I see, you wanna try and fight him?"

The large Youkai nodded his head indicating that that was exactly what he wanted.

"Okay you two can have your shot but be careful you don't know what he can do."

After getting the okay the silent one grabbed the legs of the sleeping one and began to swing him. Faster and faster he went until the speed began to cause swift winds to form creating a mess of food and other things lying around the large hall. *Shwing!* With that the dog was released and sent cascading towards the man with the larger dog sword in hand not far behind.

mangafreak7793
October 24th, 2011, 06:11 PM
Dimitri Anderson

"Gah, This is hopeless!" Dimitri sighed in frustration and annoyance as he facepalm 'This guy is even worse then the old men back home.'

When his next two opponents came out his demeanor changed slightly as he looked at them.

'They seem stronger the the other lot....' He eyed them both carefully seeing that the the one with the large sword looked like it craved battle then flesh even the sleepy one seem like if provoked can be a problem and then proceeded to sigh. 'How troublesome'

Once they initiated their attack he quickly jumped dodging the giant sleepy animal as he made a small crater into the tatami mats while the larger took the opportunity as he got in close to try to cut him in two.

Slash

Bang!

Only for him to cut a stun grenade instead thus triggering a bright light and explosion stunning the animal while Dimitri who managed to block his eyes from the explosion but suffered from the loud blast as he uses his rifle butt to knock out the disoriented cat.

'Ugh....Not a good idea, Dimitri' ​He wobbled slightly using the rifle as a crutch as he tries to recover from his own grenade.

Milbunk
October 24th, 2011, 06:19 PM
Tokugawa Ieyasu and Crew

The man struck with a furious blow to the large raccoon dog yet he stood up very disoriented but very much conscious. Still holding his sword he charged once again though his attack was a bit weaker it was nothing to underestimate.

mangafreak7793
October 24th, 2011, 06:44 PM
Dimitri Anderson

"Tch, This is why I didn't want to fight in the first place...." He mutter trying to shake off as much of the stun as possible and then proceeded to dodge the swings of the cat while quick the animal's senses were still effected by the blast so his speed was a bit slower then before.

'Now what to do' Dimitri thought while dodging his attacker's slashes. 'The effects will wear off soon and I rather not let my servant take care of it since she's my trump not to mention I rather not shoot either that will cause more problems later as well.'

A small smirk appeared on his face.

'Plus this guy's interesting'

After dodging another swing from the cat he jumped using reinforcement again to get behind the fat sleeping animal that he used as a projectile earlier and.....

POW

Kicked it with as much power as his leg could withstand with reinforcement to get the fat cat to fly towards his partner who was chasing Dimitri. Seeing the danger the Cat quickly dodged his friend to avoid getting crushed but that was Dimitri was looking for moving in quickly he used his rifle again to swing down on the cat's head. Noticing the danger he quickly brought his weapon up to block it but....

Crack

Dimitri was aiming for his hand all along as he crushed it with the butt end of his rifle possibly breaking his thumb and a couple of fingers making his hand immobile.

"Look." Dimitri began to speak not towards Ieyasu but Honda this time hoping to reason with him more. "I rather not fight anymore then this so can we just calmly talk about this before anyone else will get hurt, Please"

Milbunk
October 24th, 2011, 06:56 PM
Tokugawa Ieyasu and Crew

The creature looked at him with a rather blank face, though at first it looked as though he didn't understand the man's word he then help up his hands and formed a patting motion while saying one word. "Massage?"

He indicated a location for the man to lay and waited for his response while Ieyasu stood from behind neither moving nor saying a word.

mangafreak7793
October 24th, 2011, 07:02 PM
Dimitri Anderson

"Massage?" Dimitri repeated what the animal said with a raised eyebrow feeling a bit awkward from this sudden change of pace as he looked at his hand in which he crushed with the butt of his gun. "Maybe next time but first you should get that hand treated first since you wouldn't be able to use all your ability if your only using one hand, Right?"

Milbunk
October 24th, 2011, 07:16 PM
Tokugawa Ieyasu and Crew

This time the creature was more forceful, he didn't care about his hand that wasn't important. What was important however was that he gave his massage.

He began reaching for the man's hand this time attempting to grab it and pull him down.

mangafreak7793
October 24th, 2011, 07:33 PM
Dimitri Anderson

"Oi, oi" He said a bit surprised at the sudden forcefulness just for a massage. 'He must really like it or at least make me feel comfortable after out battle'

Looking at his servant (In spirit mode) who was staring at his battle this entire time looked a bit concerned or at least didn't trust those that tried to attack him.

'Don't worry you can tell too right that he has no killing intent' He signal to her while giving a playful wink as he then proceeded to lay down to where the Cat guided him. "Please do it gently I'm not that sore for the rough treatment."

Mike1984
October 24th, 2011, 09:08 PM
Matou Sakura and Rider

There was a flash of light as her servant arrived, momentarily blinding her.

"I ask of you, are you my master?", she heard a soft, kind voice say.

As her eyes adjusted once more to the darkness, her servant came into focus. She was a tall woman, with very long purple hair, wearing a revealing black dress.

She turned to speak to her servant, but before she could, she was interrupted by a voice of pure evil. The voice of her "Grandfather", "teacher" and torturer.

"Well done, it seems like you somehow managed to find a servant who is even more of a whore than you", he said, cruelly.

Rider tensed up, preparing to attack the man for insulting her master. But, before she could, there was another flash, and the dark, dirty, smelly basement disappeared from their sight, to be replaced by what looked like an old-fashioned shrine, set amongt picturesque mountains.

Eh? Sakura thought, stunned by her sudden teleportation.

Where am I? This doesn't look like the Ryuudou temple, she thought.

She wandered around, looking for some sign to indicate her location, but all she could see were more shrine buildings, and, in the centre, a large shrine. And, of course, in the distance, the mountains.

Eh? What happened? she thought, thoroughly confused at her situation.

Then, she saw three men approaching, a lecherous look in their eyes. But, before she could get her bearings, one of them, quite obviously the leader, spoke.

"Hey there sweet thing, how's about coming along with me and my friends and having a little fun? We can make it worth your while, of that I assure you", he said, trying to be persuasive, but merely coming across as smarmy.

"Eh? What?", Sakura said, her mind taking a moment to digest what he'd said, wondering what he meant by "a little fun".

Oh, I see...

"Erm, no, thank you", she said, recognising what he was after. After all, she had been through this often enough, although Shinji had never seen fit to even bother to ask.

Whilst the worms inside her were, as usual, causing her arousal, there was only one man she would ever willingly give her body to. She was certainly not going to whore herself out to a trio of desperate kids in a strange town, no matter what they offered her. But, still, she was polite, as always. She did not see any reason to intentionally antagonise them. After all, they were just horny men, and they had asked politely.

Behind her, invisible to all but Sakura herself, stood Rider, waiting to pounce if the men made any kind of hostile move. To her, men like the ones who had accosted Sakura were scum. How dare they try to take advantage of an obviously lost and confused young girl?

Still, for Sakura's sake, she would watch and wait.

For now....

Milbunk
October 24th, 2011, 09:37 PM
Tokugawa Ieyasu and Crew

The cracking sound of a knuckle could be heard as the Youkai began the treatment, though he only had one hand he could use so he could not go full strength. Mentally preparing himself he began the message.

Of course few people knew of the famous Honda's massage and those who did would rather not talk about it, of course the man could probably sense what would happen but by then it was already too late and as the hand pressed down with a might strength the screams could be heard from across the entire castle.

100%

The massage was complete and somehow the man had managed to stay conscious during the entire thing, some would say it was a miracle while others would say it was through sheer force of will but any way he had done it. The Dog thing released his firm grip and let him fall to the floor. While Ieyasu was still standing in the same place and the rest of the youkai were also standing around just watching, finally after a long silence he spoke up.

"Honda does not give massages to any man unless he approves of him, this is interesting indeed." Though he may not seem it Ieyasu was quite a clever Youkai and he knew when he had found someone who might be of use.

After a few more moments of deep thought he finally spoke up for a second time. "Well then, if you are not an assassin then who are you? And watch your tongue, any trickery and I shall have your head on my plate for dinner."

Saruda Amakase / Daigo / Yuzuki

Aw cmon don't be like that, why do you think we came here in the first place? I'm sure you wouldn't mind cutting your break time a bit early so what do ya say?" This time his voice was a little more forceful showing that his patience was running thin.

mangafreak7793
October 24th, 2011, 09:48 PM
Dimitri Anderson

"Ahhh, Mother, Father...I'm coming to meet you shortly..." Dimitri muttered as various parts twitched and spasm as his mouth began to mutter in coherent things but he was still conscious and either through the kindness or pity of the cat-dog people he was allowed a short rest for him to sit up correctly.

"Well then, if you are not an assassin then who are you? And watch your tongue, any trickery and I shall have your head on my plate for dinner."

"Well let's get this straight first I probably wouldn't taste good since most likely I will taste like soot so I wouldn't recommend it." Dimitri pointed out as he continued while rubbing the sore joints of his body. "As for introductions my name is Dimitri Anderson nice to meet you...uhhh giant-cat-dog person?"

Milbunk
October 25th, 2011, 11:44 AM
Tokugawa Ieyasu and Crew

"It's Raccoon Dog!" 'No, I must control my temper if I'm to get this man to work for me I have to be cunning about it.' Tapping his chin for a few seconds he finished his sentence. "My name is the mighty and all powerful Tokugawa Ieyasu but you may call me Lord Tokugawa, now time to get down to business Mr. Anderson." Trying his very best to keep a polite and controlled temper he began asking the questions he needed to know.

"Okay question 1 why are you here? Did someone send you? Question 2 I sense some sort of power coming from nearby you what is it? And Question 3 Would you like to stay for dinner?" 'That ought to get him hehehehe.'

The Four Generals of Takeda

The voice was booming and while it did temporarily stun them, the shock lasted only a split second and even they were now even more prepared.

The large orange haired man was the first to speak and his voice boomed almost as loud as the strange man’s reinforced voice. “You dare to try to question us? You break into the great Takeda Shingen’s room to try and assassinate him, for this you shall pay with your life!”

The large man charged pole axe in hand, he readied a sideways swing and his strength was almighty surely on the level of a Servant, after being in the rather boring board meetings he saw this as a wondrous opportunity to shed some blood.

Bloble
October 25th, 2011, 04:07 PM

The voice was booming and while it did temporarily stun them, the shock lasted only a split second and even they were now even more prepared.

The large orange haired man was the first to speak and his voice boomed almost as loud as the strange man’s reinforced voice. “You dare to try to question us? You break into the great Takeda Shingen’s room to try and assassinate him, for this you shall pay with your life!”

The large man charged pole axe in hand, he readied a sideways swing and his strength was almighty surely on the level of a Servant, after being in the rather boring board meetings he saw this as a wondrous opportunity to shed some blood.

Shit. What now? This guy is either an idiot, or too paranoid to actually care whether I'm innocent. And I can't afford to be killed by some nobody before the War even starts!

And he doesn't even try to answer. Great. Well, I do know the best solution against these 'thickheaded' types.

"Fine! Have it your way! I don't like unpleasant people like you!" I raise my arms as the strike heads closer. It's stupidly fast, enough to match even a Servant, and normally I'd have no hope of blocking it at all. But, of course, in this situation, I still have plenty of options!

Caster! I speak through our mind link. Stop these people from moving! Preferably, I'd like to keep them alive for questioning, so if you have to wound them make sure it isn't fatal! It may be a bit presumptuous of me to rely on a Servant I've yet to see, but this isn't the time to play it safe. If I want to survive the next few minutes, I'll have to take a few risks!

Such as this one. Instead of trying to avoid this Servant level blow, which for me would be impossible, I brace my arms in front of where it'll land, and reinforce them to the utmost. Reinforcement is a basic skill, but one I am good at, so it should let me at least survive this attack! In addition to my reinforced arms, I reinforce my clothes to make them as hard as steel, and project a magnetic field onto my body that'll repel any of the enemy's attacks as long as he's using a metal weapon. This combination of reinforcement and one of my talents is my bet against death!

As the man attacks, I let out a parting shot. "You must really think low of me! If I was an assassin, wouldn't it have made more sense for me to attack when this Takada Shingen guy was actually in the room, and not when you four were sitting here talking about god knows what?"

I don't really expect it to do much, but it might buy me time until Caster can immobilize this... unpleasant guy.

SeiKeo
October 25th, 2011, 04:48 PM
Caster

Caster! I speak through our mind link. Stop these people from moving! Preferably, I'd like to keep them alive for questioning, so if you have to wound them make sure it isn't fatal!

Of course, Master, she replied through your link. In the air above the fight, a cloaked form appeared: the Servant Caster. She speaks a single word in some unknown language... but somehow, you can hear its power. Space freezes around the man, binding him. No matter his strength, one could not move when the universe would not allow you to.

mangafreak7793
October 25th, 2011, 04:59 PM
Dimitri Anderson

"Oops, my bad, my bad." Dimitri said as he scratched his in a bit of confusion to see him get angry and then calm down. "Never seen a raccoon dog before so it can't be helped but anyway nice to meet you"

'Great, He seems like the overly serious type....I'm not good with those but might as well get this over with.'

Dimitri grabbed a cushion and proceeded to sit down properly as he still rubbed his joints as he listened to the Raccoon dog's question with a frown on his face.

"To put it bluntly and in order. I don't know, Trade Secret and sure why not." He replied as he then looked at the room around him "Though shouldn't someone clean up we did make a bit of a mess?"

Milbunk
October 25th, 2011, 06:54 PM

A shadowy figure appeared out of nowhere and performed what seemed to be some sort of ancient ritual, one that froze the large man both weapon and self. Obviously the man was not pleased by this and began trying with all his effort to move or get out of the force field without success.

One of the other figures Kousaka was standing nearby and spoke to him, his voice was cunning and he knew that not all was as it appeared to be. "Baba if you keep rushing into things like that it's only going to bring you trouble, now if you would've taken a more careful look you would see that this man whoever he may be did not appear here by his own wishes."

Turning to face the stranger he spoke again. "You there, why don't you put our friend down so we can talk, unless of course you really are an Assassin in that case prepare yourself." He waited for the man's reply, though he would prefer that they avoid an unneseccary fight what is necessary is necessary, and though he may not it at first he did indeed have an excellent eye for gauging a person's power and this strange cloaked woman's power was excepional even for their standards.

Tokugawa Ieyasu and Crew

As if by command the other Youkai began to clean the room picking up knocked over tables and wiping down the floor and other surfaces.

"What do you mean you don't know!, ahem um I mean a secret? Don't try to fool me if by any chance I find out you are lying you will dearly regret it, now if you are to stay for dinner why don't I show you to your room. During the we can talk more but as of now I have much to do." This was actually only half the truth and as he Stood up he reached for the man's hand gesturing for him to follow and waited for his response.

Bloble
October 25th, 2011, 07:21 PM

A shadowy figure appeared out of nowhere and performed what seemed to be some sort of ancient ritual, one that froze the large man both weapon and self. Obviously the man was not pleased by this and began trying with all his effort to move or get out of the force field without success.

One of the other figures Kousaka was standing nearby and spoke to him, his voice was cunning and he knew that not all was as it appeared to be. "Baba if you keep rushing into things like that it's only going to bring you trouble, now if you would've taken a more careful look you would see that this man whoever he may be did not appear here by his own wishes."

Turning to face the stranger he spoke again. "You there, why don't you put our friend down so we can talk, unless of course you really are an Assassin in that case prepare yourself." He waited for the man's reply, though he would prefer that they avoid an unneseccary fight what is necessary is necessary, and though he may not it at first he did indeed have an excellent eye for gauging a person's power and this strange cloaked woman's power was excepional even for their standards.

I sigh. Finally someone who talks first before trying to kill me!

"Caster, could you let him go, please?" I ask the now visible Servant hovering over me. "You can freeze him again only if he tries attacking me." I can't quite make out her face from here, which is a bit disappointing. I'd like to at least know what my Servant looks like. "And you can come down, too. Floating in the air like that is a bit... unsettling. Oh, and mind putting down that hood? It's kind of creepy looking at someone with no face."

From there I turn to the person who stopped the fight before it could get too violent. He looks calmer than this 'Baba' guy, and also a lot more cunning. I better be careful what I say around him. "I should apologize for interrupting whatever you guys were doing." I sigh once more. What did I get myself into. "So, sorry. Since I seem to have unknowingly intruded somewhere important, I guess I should at least introduce myself."

I straighten my back, and release the reinforcement on my arms and clothes. "My name is Adam Lincoln, and I am a magus." I point to Caster. "This is Caster, she is my partner." I know I'm taking a big risk here, but at this point I can always just get Caster to blow us a way out of here if my attempt at negotiation turns sour.

Milbunk
October 25th, 2011, 07:37 PM

"Hmm, Lincoln and Caster? spoke Yamagata. He had remained silent but now spoke up. "Why have you come here? And tell the truth we don't treat lyers with grace here."

SeiKeo
October 25th, 2011, 07:43 PM
Caster

"Caster, could you let him go, please?" I ask the now visible Servant hovering over me. "You can freeze him again only if he tries attacking me." I can't quite make out her face from here, which is a bit disappointing. I'd like to at least know what my Servant looks like. "And you can come down, too. Floating in the air like that is a bit... unsettling. Oh, and mind putting down that hood? It's kind of creepy looking at someone with no face."

Understood, she replied, still not electing to use speech. A simple twist of her mind relaxed space to normal, freeing the man as she floated to the ground behind you. However, I do not believe it best to reveal my face at this time. It may provide our foes a opportunity to discover my identity.

"This is Caster, she is my partner."

As you says that, she nods, standing as still as a statue. A silent, immobile sorceress capable of freezing you in a place with a thought... it would be enough to turn the bravery of most warriors to ash.

Mike1984
October 25th, 2011, 08:00 PM
Matou Sakura and Rider

Aw cmon don't be like that, why do you think we came here in the first place? I'm sure you wouldn't mind cutting your break time a bit early so what do ya say?" This time his voice was a little more forceful showing that his patience was running thin.

Eh, what? thought Sakura, confusion spreading across her face.

Break time? What is he talking about?

"Erm, so.. sorry, I d.. don't understand what you mean", she replied, thoroughly confused.

Where am I? she thought.

Bloble
October 25th, 2011, 08:05 PM

"Hmm, Lincoln and Caster? spoke Yamagata. He had remained silent but now spoke up. "Why have you come here? And tell the truth we don't treat liars with grace here."

Ah, and now the question I've been dreading. What can I tell this guy that he won't dismiss as an obvious lie? I suppose... yeah, that'll work.

"Well, I was performing a magic ritual in my basement, when suddenly there was a bright light and I found myself here." I admit honestly. Since he showed no disbelief at my mention of being a Magus, that must mean he's aware of magic's existence. Thus, the truth can be used here. "It is the first time I've performed that ritual, so I may have gotten it wrong, but believe me, it's purpose was most definitely not to send me here... wherever I am."

I suddenly remember. "Oh, and sorry, I made a mistake earlier. My first name is Adam, and my family name is Lincoln. I forgot that naming customs are different here."

I look around, and only now I notice the unusual room structure and fashion of these four men. That is definitely not modern day clothing, and while Japanese, this architecture looks positively ancient. I'm no expert, but there shouldn't be any place on earth like this... "By the way." I add. "Since you're no longer trying to kill me... where exactly am I? I think I'm in Japan... but other than that I don't really recognize anything."

Caster

Understood, she replied, still not electing to use speech. A simple twist of her mind relaxed space to normal, freeing the man as she floated to the ground behind you. However, I do not believe it best to reveal my face at this time. It may provide our foes a opportunity to discover my identity.

As you says that, she nods, standing as still as a statue. A silent, immobile sorceress capable of freezing you in a place with a thought... it would be enough to turn the bravery of most warriors to ash.

Alright then. I reply. It can wait, then. Right now I just have to figure out where I am... Caster, did you see or sense anything unusual when being summoned? A spell of some sort, perhaps? If this entire situation was the fault of something other than me, then perhaps Caster will be able to understand just what is happening around here...

mangafreak7793
October 25th, 2011, 09:00 PM
Dimitri Anderson

​"Well I will like to know just as much as you do but I don't know why am even here." Dimitri replied as he scratched the back of his head irritably not having been told by the old men of his clan that summoning a servant will send him to a Disney version of Mortal Kombat. "As for my secret I'm sorry but I just can't say."

He Smiled.

"Besides we all have our secrets don't we?"

Once saying this he signal his servant with his eyes to keep close and to stay hidden for now as he nodded to Tokugawa and proceeded to follow him to his room.

Nanao-kun
October 26th, 2011, 04:42 AM

"Well you're at the Uesugi training grounds, training to join the core Uesugi army of course, but shouldn't you already know this?"

Ayako tilt her head to the side and made a confused expression. Taking a glance around her once more, they certainly did seem to be doing just as she said... as far as Ayako could tell anyway.

"Sorry, but really don't know what you're talking about. I get that this is some kind of training ground for soldiers, but I have no idea how I wound up here."

Milbunk
October 26th, 2011, 10:34 AM
Saruda Amakase / Daigo / Yuzuki Day 0

"What do you mean you don't understand!" Now he was getting annoyed, if this girl was gonna play tricks on him then he wasn't gonna stand for it.

This time he forcefully grabbed her hand much to the alarm of both the girl and his two friends. The smaller of his two friends stepped up to try and warn him. "Hey Saruda, maybe this isn't such a good idea. Why don't we go back to the line and wait?"

But by now the man's temptation had grown to great, he pushed off his friends advice and was now attempting to drag the girl with him. "Cmon, let's go if my friends don't wanna come then fine I'll do it myself."

The Four Generals of Takeda Day 0

The third man Yamagata was unsure of this man. Judging from his appearance he looked trustworthy but it could never be certain these days. "Would you excuse us for a moment." Turning around he began speaking in a hushed whisper to his other 3 comrades.

"He seems to not be lying, but how can we be sure?"

The fourth man spoke up now, he was a genius tactician one of the best in the land, he had experience and wisdom and there was no situation he could not handle. "At the moment there is no way to tell, we can only trust him by his word and eyes, if in the end we find out he is lying then that will be the end of it but if he has somehow come to aid us he might be rather useful, what is especially interesting is that Caster person, she contains great magical power perhaps enough to help us counter the diviners. With her at our side we might just be able to tip the scales in our favor."

They all agreed to this except Baba who was still unsure of whether or not to trust him. (He did not like tricksters and this Caster person looked like one from the start.)

Finally they all turned back around and let the second man Yoshikage speak up for them. "Right now you are in the country of Takeda, as for the secret you've discovered if you truly know nothing then it is better for us not to speak of it. Now it is time for us to ask you a few questions. What were you attempting to do with this ritual of yours? And where are you from, Zeth perhaps?" They all waited patiently for both of their responses.

Tokugawa Ieyasu Day 0

After he agreed to follow him he showed this Anderson person to a guest room located right next door to the banquet hall.

"You can stay here for now, however don't try and go anywhere if you do I'll know it, I will send for you when dinner is ready." And with those words Ieyasu walked off and began his preparations for the night, he had much to after if he was gonna test this man. And there was that feeling of power he could feel almost as if there was another nearby.

Uesugi Kenshin / Naoe Ai / Uesugi Kensei Day 0

The old man Kensei was astounded at this girl's stupidity ignoring both Aoi and Kenshin he spoke up with a harsh tone. "What do yo mean you don't know? You see this is why our country needs to be run by strong men not these weak forgetful women." He was tired of women ruling the country and believed that the best way to rule a country was through the strength of men.

Kenshin noticing her uncle's harshness spoke up. "Uncle that's not how we treat out soldiers, would you mind going back to the castle we can handle it from here."

With a disapproving look he stormed back into the castle cursed words mumbling from his breath.

Now turning back to the girls Aoi told them what they needed to know. "At the moment you are in the Uesugi training grounds preparing to join the core of the Uesugi army. Would you mind telling us where you are from and what weapon you use? That way we can help you get to the appropriate squad."

Erlkonig
October 26th, 2011, 03:58 PM
Houjou Souun
"Go strike from the front!"

"Roger!" Yelled Magnus, acknowledging the person's command. As far as he was concerned, he had been summoned in the middle of a battle as this person's underling. He hoped the man was a general, or a high-ranking officer of some kind, otherwise his dreams of conquering would be ruined.

Magnus darted forward, gripping the sword he had brought from home and had used to draw the magic circle. Immediately, as he saw the ogre begin to move forward, arm turning into a scythe, he grit his teeth. He wouldn't survive a blow like that--! A weapon associated with death, which had torn asunder the ogre's skin to burst forward like a part of its body, neared Magnus' vicinity, being swung in a wide manner.

"Berserker!" Magnus yelled. "Block that ogre's attack and immobilize him!" Magnus yelled, relying on his Servant to save his life. Then, rearing his legs back, he began to recite the aria of a spell.

"Element of the Forge.
Wrath of the Heavens.
I have walked alongside war,
to harness your might--!"

mangafreak7793
October 26th, 2011, 06:20 PM
Dimitri Anderson

"He really are like the old men back home...." Dimitri muttered to himself before entering his room. The room was very simple which had a few Tatami mats covering the floor and a neatly folded in the corner but besides that nothing that catches the eye.

At first glance anyway...

"If that guy really wants to spy on me he should have been more discreet about it." The young magus sighed as he walked towards a wall and lightly taps it to reveal a small yelp as a Ninja jumps from his hiding place. "Alright so what are you doing here?"

Bloble
October 26th, 2011, 07:04 PM
The Four Generals of Takeda Day 0

The third man Yamagata was unsure of this man. Judging from his appearance he looked trustworthy but it could never be certain these days. "Would you excuse us for a moment." Turning around he began speaking in a hushed whisper to his other 3 comrades.

"He seems to not be lying, but how can we be sure?"

The fourth man spoke up now, he was a genius tactician one of the best in the land, he had experience and wisdom and there was no situation he could not handle. "At the moment there is no way to tell, we can only trust him by his word and eyes, if in the end we find out he is lying then that will be the end of it but if he has somehow come to aid us he might be rather useful, what is especially interesting is that Caster person, she contains great magical power perhaps enough to help us counter the diviners. With her at our side we might just be able to tip the scales in our favor."

They all agreed to this except Baba who was still unsure of whether or not to trust him. (He did not like tricksters and this Caster person looked like one from the start.)

Finally they all turned back around and let the second man Yoshikage speak up for them. "Right now you are in the country of Takeda, as for the secret you've discovered if you truly know nothing then it is better for us not to speak of it. Now it is time for us to ask you a few questions. What were you attempting to do with this ritual of yours? And where are you from, Zeth perhaps?" They all waited patiently for both of their responses.

Well, now we're getting somewhere! So they're trusting me enough to tell me where we are, but not enough to reveal that secret of theirs. Well, it's no business of mine anyway. I'm just glad they haven't decided to kill me. Still, this does present some problems. I'd better answer as best I can without revealing any of my own secrets.

"The ritual I was practicing was one of summoning." I tell them honestly. That's fine. Plenty of magi summon familiars. "Normally a familiar is just to serve as a person's eyes and ears, but the ritual I was performing was one meant to summon an extremely powerful being, and place it under my control. If I performed it successfully, I'd have command over something powerful enough to destroy entire cities, or even recreate them." Also true. Of course, I'm not mentioning the Grail War. No matter what, that's one secret I can let no one know. "However, something went wrong, and I found myself here." I still don't understand what could've caused this... I know I didn't mess up, but still...

"As for where I'm from, no, I do not hail from Zeth." I leave out the fact that I've never heard of that country before. "I hail from one of the westernmost countries in this world. There are many names for it-" USA, US, North America, Canada, Mexico " -and I'm not sure what you'd call it here."

All technically true, even if I'm omitting certain things. "Actually, could I see a world map? I might be able to point it out for you." And this'll help me figure out some things. For one thing, I'll be able to confirm my hypothesis. Takeda, 4 generals, not being surprised by Caster, this all points to the conclusion that either these people are abnormal, or I am. I need to make sure. I need to be certain that I'm not on Earth anymore.

SeiKeo
October 26th, 2011, 10:04 PM
At Erl

"Berserker!" Magnus yelled. "Block that ogre's attack and immobilize him!"

Your Servant roars in response, an Earth-shattering blast that rearranges your intestines. He lunges forward at the charging beast-!

And slams his tree-club into the ground to his side, directly in the path of the swinging scythe. Without wasting a moment, he swings his other arm forward, engaging in one of the true Greek arts of war: wrestling.

Milbunk
October 28th, 2011, 12:32 AM
Houjou Souun / Day 0

The large blackened man charged full force and tackled the giant ogre knocking both of them down. Not only was the ogre surprised at this but so was Souun who was not quite sure what was going on.

Sending the two earlier shikigami to support the large man shaped one they continued their furious tag team attack.

Though the ogre had been both shocked at the man's maneuver and odd tactics it wasn't giving up. Of course even it was surprised when the scythe he attacked with barely managed to even pierce the skin of the man.

Taking both forces head on he proceeded to fall into the ground along with the man. And with that the match began ogre against shikigami a fight to the death.

Sakai Tadatsugu / Day 0

The Youkai was surprised when the man forcefully pulled him from his hiding spot. Struggling to no avail to try and escape he remained as stubborn as ever refusing to speak to the man.

He was not gonna reveal anything that easily.

The Four Generals of Takeda / Day 0

The 4th man Sanada replied to his answers. "So does that mean you are a diviner? That is rather unusual seeing as how a diviner being found outside JAPAN has never been heard of. As for your land, I don't think any of us have ever heard of such a place, is it perhaps one of the newly formed city states? If you could wait a few seconds allow me to go and retrieve a map for you, then you can point it out to us."

Leaving the room for a moment Sanada went and fetched a large map covering the entire world. It ranged from the demon country all the way to JAPAN itself.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20061211022427/alicesoft/images/f/f2/Rance_world_map.jpg

"Now show us where you came from."

Kentarou and Miki / Day 0

Kentarou and Miki had been traveling for quite some time now. Though they were a bit tired they figured that their new destination (The country of Mouri.) would be a good place to stay for the time. However it was rather unexpected when a red haired boy appeared from out of thin air in the path in front of them. Walking over to him with both concern and caution Kentarou spoke. "Umm, are you okay?"

Bloble
October 28th, 2011, 12:48 AM
The Four Generals of Takeda / Day 0

The 4th man Sanada replied to his answers. "So does that mean you are a diviner? That is rather unusual seeing as how a diviner being found outside JAPAN has never been heard of. As for your land, I don't think any of us have ever heard of such a place, is it perhaps one of the newly formed city states? If you could wait a few seconds allow me to go and retrieve a map for you, then you can point it out to us."

Leaving the room for a moment Sanada went and fetched a large map covering the entire world. It ranged from the demon country all the way to JAPAN itself.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20061211022427/alicesoft/images/f/f2/Rance_world_map.jpg

I pale. What is this, a joke? Do these people seriously believe-

A diviner? What do they mean? And why is it so unusual? Magecraft has its routes outside of Japan after all, why would they think of a magus from outside being unusual?

Wait. Wait just one second.

Diviners. Takeda. 4 generals. Zeth. Japan. Magecraft. Ritual. Assassin. Caster. ...Rance? And an elephant and turtle? This weird map.

I can't think straight. I need... I need to... STOP.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
....Ah, much better. A pulse of magecraft activates in my brain, and I feel the world around me slow down to a crawl. It's as if time itself has stopped for me. I can think in peace, uncontrolled by matters of flesh. And I have minutes to figure out just what is going on here. But first, I need to do something else.

"Caster, it looks like we aren't on Earth anymore." I whisper through our link.

Yes, there can be no other conclusion that fits. Previously I might've been able to explain to myself or rationalize that I was still on Earth, but now I have no defenses left against this unstoppable fact.

I am far from home.

How? Is it the Grail? Is it the Second? Am I in a different universe altogether? Is this all some delusion my dying body is having while slowly dying?

It doesn't matter. My objective is the same. Win the war. Find the enemy Masters and defeat them. There is no other path for me. If I win the Grail, I can wish for a way back. Yes, now I have a true reason for fighting. A reason to win.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I... am not a diviner." I decide to answer their assumptions before they can get the wrong idea. "This summoning ritual I spoke of can be performed by anyone, even an ordinary human, as long as they possess the needed knowledge and ingredients. "My specialty lies in areas other than summoning." No need to answer any further, it's time to turn to the real problem.

"I think...." I look once more at this strange map. No, this is not my home. "...you may either need a bigger map, or I was taken much farther than I had though." I look up, and for once my composure comes close to shattering. "This map does not have my home land. Indeed, I have never seen any of these countries in all of my travels."

mangafreak7793
October 28th, 2011, 01:02 AM
Dimitri Anderson

'Hmmm, silent treatment eh?' Dimitri thought as he stared at the intoxicated Raccoon dogplanning on how to get him to fess up. 'I got it'

"Hey, it must be tiring for you to stick on that wall the whole time so I'm pretty sure your shoulders are stiff...." Dimitri said as he said it slowly while holding the Raccoon Dog more tightly so he won't get away. "Maybe I should get that bigger raccoon dog...what's his name? Honda? to give you a massage."

He began to tightly hold him tighter as he looks like he's beginning to panic as the magus opened the door and walk towards the banquet hall to find the giant Raccoon Dog.

"Even though Lord Tokugawa might be mad if I left my room. I'm sure he'll let it go since I do have such a 'reliable' escort with me."

zlol365
October 28th, 2011, 01:05 AM
Kentarou and Miki / Day 0

Kentarou and Miki had been traveling for quite some time now. Though they were a bit tired they figured that their new destination (The country of Mouri.) would be a good place to stay for the time. However it was rather unexpected when a red haired boy appeared from out of thin air in the path in front of them. Walking over to him with both concern and caution Kentarou spoke. "Umm, are you okay?"

Emiya Shirou

Where was he? Shirou could only think that much as he looked around the area before him. It was all unfamiliar. No. It was not even his shed. The last time he recalled, he had been in his shed, performing his usual ritual of practicing reinforcement, a practice that he disciplined himself to doing ever since his father, Emiya kiritsugu died. And then went to sleep and to awake to find himself...

And so as a result, he could only sigh. Just then a voice rang out:

"Umm, are you okay?"

He then snapped out of his own thoughts as he realised that a brown haired boy and a girl were in front of him. He did the only thing he could do...

"Yes. And... Where am I?"

Yes. Shirou could only do that for now. Lost in a foreign land....

SeiKeo
October 28th, 2011, 05:30 PM
Taking both forces head on he proceeded to fall into the ground along with the man. And with that the match began ogre against shikigami a fight to the death.

Truly, this was a foe for mighty Hercules! Pinning the beast, Hercules reared back, letting out a mighty roar-!

-and slammed his head down into the ogre's, his skull moving at the speed of sound.

Mike1984
October 30th, 2011, 03:38 PM
Matou Sakura and Rider

"What do you mean you don't understand!" Now he was getting annoyed, if this girl was gonna play tricks on him then he wasn't gonna stand for it.

With this, Rider prepared to intervene. She did not know her new master yet, but the bond between them made her naturally protective of her. Besides, she hated men like this jerk, men who considered women as nothing more than toys. Preparing her weapons, Rider materialised behind her master. But, just before she struck, his friend piped up.

This time he forcefully grabbed her hand much to the alarm of both the girl and his two friends. The smaller of his two friends stepped up to try and warn him. "Hey Saruda, maybe this isn't such a good idea. Why don't we go back to the line and wait?"

Hearing this, Rider calmed down a bit.

Hmm, perhaps there are some half-decent men in this world after all, she thought.

Further, whilst she wanted to protect her master, she realised that it was not wise to draw attention to her powers. After all, they were supposed to be fighting in a secret war. If Rider were to attack these people, then she would be forced to kill them, or at least to erase their memories, and whilst she had previously been quite willing to do so, this man's willingness to speak up against his leader to protect her master had made her rather more unsure of such an action.

But by now the man's temptation had grown to great, he pushed off his friends advice and was now attempting to drag the girl with him. "Cmon, let's go if my friends don't wanna come then fine I'll do it myself."

"No!", Sakura shouted, resisting with all her might as the man attempted to drag her away. But, without using magic, she could do little to prevent herself being dragged off.

Oh, God, he's going to rape me!

Resigned to her fate, Sakura stopped resisting and, sadly, began following him to wherever it was that he was taking her. Whilst she could, of course, trivially fight him off, she could not do so without revealing her magic, or her servant, and that was not something she was willing to do, especially in such an unfamiliar land. It would endanger not only him, but also his friends and any bystanders, and Sakura lacked the magical knowledge to wipe their minds with any real confidence. Plus, it wasn't like she hadn't been raped many times before....

Rider, however, had other ideas. This man could not be allowed to get away with such a flagrant abuse of her master, especially not when even his own friends saw the stupidity of it. Throwing her nail, it pierced through the lower arm holding Sakura, shattering the bone. As Saruda screamed, Rider spoke.

"How DARE you treat women in that way? she said, angrily. "She is not a toy to be used for your pleasure."

Nanao-kun
October 31st, 2011, 12:46 AM
At this point, Ayako managed to get her head back in gear and start up her gamer sense. Or something like it anyway.

'I think there was a game like this once... what was it called? Well whatever.'

Adopting a thinking pose for a moment, she mulled over her current skills. While she was captain of the Archery club back in school, her preference had always been the naginata. Looking over to the side for a moment, she sees a group of women training in the use of naginata's and nods to herself.

"I'd have to say that I prefer the naginata. As for where I'm from..."

'Wait, these girls look like their from the past. Giving out the name of a place that doesn't exist might be bad. Er... Tokyo? No wait, it used to be called Edo.'

"I'm from ah... Edo."