PDA

View Full Version : Holy Grail Feud

Kratosirving
March 16th, 2011, 02:52 PM
Alright, I'm going to say this now. This is what happens when you need sleep, doze off for an hour and a half, and wake up to something on the TV you hadn't seen in a while, and in mixes and stews in your brain. With that being said, it's time to......

PLAY THE FEUD!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9b2KPZU-wo

*Music plays, a generic crowd cheers as Kotomine Kirei comes out*

"Rejoice everyone, and welcome to the Feud!" he booms in his manly voice. "On my right we have the Emiya family, and on my left we have the Matou family." He says as he gestures to each family with a hand.

"Alright, let's start the Feud! Give me Archer, and give me Lancer!"

*Music hits again as Archer and Lancer meet at the podium and Archer smirks as he extends a hand, but Lancer ignores him. Kotomine taps the podium with a card.*

"Alright I'll explain. We asked one hundred normal citizens of Fuyuki some questions, and I'll want you to give me one of the top five answers that are hidden up on this board. Please buzz if you think you know the answer."

*Lancer smirks at Archer*

"Betcha I'll answer the question before you do, Archer," he boasts.

*Archer doesn't respond, other than his smirk widening. Kotomine clears his throat.*

"Alright, we asked one hundred people this question: Name someth-"

*Archer buzzes in. Kotomine looks at him.*

"Are you sure you don't want me to finish reading the question, Servant Archer?" He asks.

"No need. My answer is 'handling electronics.'" the dark skinned Servant answered.

*Kotomine looks down at his card again and smiles.*

"Alright, if it's up there the Emiya family controls the board. Show me Handling Electronics!" he says as he turns around and gestures at the board.

*DING! The number one answer flips. Lancer looks shocked. Kotomine taps his card again.*

"Just so everyone knows, the question was 'Name something Tohsaka Rin is bad with.'" Kotomine said as he turned his eyes to the young lady in mention, who was beet red.

"W-what the hell kind of a question was that, you bastard! No, more importantly, why the hell do you know that you bastard?!" she shouts at the two in the center.

*Kotomine ignores her, and turns his attention back to Archer*

"Alright, are you going to play or pass?" he asks.

"We'll play, Father." Archer answers.

"Very well than," Kotomine says as both he and Archer make their way towards the Emiya table. Lancer is still standing in the middle at the podium, scowling furiously.

"Goddamn cheating bowman," he spits as he turns and heads back to his table dejectedly.

----------COMMERCIAL BREAK----------------------

(AKA, stopping for now to plan out more. How was it? :cool:

Also, here's the lineup for both sides, FYI.

Emiya Family:

1. Shirou
2. Saber
3. Rin
4. Archer
5. Fuji-nee

Matou Family:

1. Shinji
2. Sakura
3. Rider
4. Zouken
5. Lancer (Kotomine throws them an extra player since they're short one.)

I was debating whether to throw Berserker on a team just to fuck one team completely in Fast Money, since his answers would all be generic Berserker Roars.)

Lotus Saint
March 16th, 2011, 02:56 PM
I mistook the title as "Holy Grail Freud"

eddyak
March 16th, 2011, 04:01 PM
"@#!?%$!!!!!"
"Correct! The answer is the blue-tailed sparrow!"

*Berserker looks smug*

Elf
March 16th, 2011, 09:46 PM
This is why team Emiya Wins. They have Archer.

Kieran
March 16th, 2011, 10:05 PM
*snigger* So when they win, will the Emiya family move up to face the Einzberns (Ilya, Iris, the two maids and Berserker)?

Kratosirving
March 16th, 2011, 10:07 PM
Good idea, hadn't thought of that. I can make this like a 2-round tourney, with the second match being the Einzbern vs Babylon, with them consisting of Caster/Kuzuki/Assassin/Issei/Gilgamesh.

...Hell, maybe even another team of Ayako/Yui/Himuro/Makidera...and shit I need one more.

Altima of the Gates
March 16th, 2011, 10:09 PM
I think Rider can take this.

...Hell, maybe even another team of Ayako/Yui/Himuro/Makidera...and shit I need one more.

Minori could be a good fit, or maybe Caren out of left field.

Kratosirving
March 16th, 2011, 10:13 PM
Yeah Elf suggested Minori.

Still, that's 5 teams...Ok, I got it

Team Tohno - Shiki/Akiha/Hisui/Kohaku

...and SHIKI.

Kieran
March 16th, 2011, 10:52 PM
So what we have here is a full tournament. Nice. :)

mangafreak7793
March 16th, 2011, 11:01 PM
How about Mikiya/Mana/RYougi/Azaka/Daisuke for team Knk

either that or

Araya/Rio/Fujino/Fujo/Enjou for team Spiral

GlanGR
March 16th, 2011, 11:06 PM
The only one I would consider being able to beat Archer in this situation would be Ryougi Shiki. Unless someone has a hidden genius side or something.

mangafreak7793
March 16th, 2011, 11:07 PM
Ah Void Shiki will know all if not Void Mana, it will be fun to see Kotomine verbally pwned by a ten year old

eddyak
March 16th, 2011, 11:08 PM
Arc/Ryougi/Saber/Gil/Lancelot for Team Br0ken.

mangafreak7793
March 16th, 2011, 11:10 PM
Sion/Satsuki/White Ren/Roa/ and ROastbeef as Team back alley alliance