PDA

View Full Version : Fate/Regalia Colosseum Discussion thread

Optimus
October 31st, 2011, 01:21 PM
Welcome to the Fate/Regalia ~ Colosseum ~ discussion thread.

Here you can issue challenges, ask questions, suggest improvements, ask for a referee or just speak your mind about everything that has to do with this mock battle roleplay.

Credits to Verg Avesta, creator of the Regalia Roleplay (and many other awersome works) and the battle system this RP is based off. If there is something he doesn't like, he is free to change it.

So, in case you don't know how this works yet, I'll be explaining. Two players pick Servants from the Fate franchise (This includes Fate/Zero, Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Hollow Ataraxia and Fate/Extra) and duel to death. It doesn't matter if you win or if you lose, you can always pick another Character and try again. The purpose of this battle-style roleplay is to prepare players for the actual Regalia Roleplay, where things may be much tougher.

The Stats are taken right from their sources, this means you don't distribute points, you use the stats provided in the Visual Novels and Video Games.

Shamelessly copypasted from hero's thread in the old Beast's Lair.

Rules:

1. The Servant with the highest AGI stat is first to attack.
2. From turn 1 to turn 5, only STR, END, and AGI of the Servant will be publicly known, and from the 6th turn onwards, MGI and LCK stats will have to be revealed too. Abilities will be revealed after they are used. Name of the Heroic Spirit will be known only after it's been correctly identified.
3. This RP doesn't use numbers, but use common sense. If you get your chest cleaved in half and you don't have Battle Continuation at least B rank, don't expect to be able to go on easily.
4. Try to stick to canon as much as possible. And by that I mean that for example, moves from fighting games should be avoided and that Gilgamesh is NEVER ever serious about the opponent ahead of him.
5. Accept both victory and defeat graciously. We're just practicing after all.

List of Canon Servants: (Spoilers, in case you haven't played or read F/SN, F/HA F/Z, or F/E yet. If you haven't, go do it because it's awesome)

Fate/Stay Night:

-Saber (Artoria)
-Archer
-Lancer
-Rider
-Caster
-Berserker
-Assassin (Sasaki)
-Archer (Gilgamesh)
-Saber Alter
-True Assassin (Hassan)

Fate/Hollow Ataraxia:

-Avenger

Fate/Zero:

-Saber (Artoria)
-Archer
-Lancer
-Rider
-Caster
-Berserker
-Assassin (Original Hassan)

Fate/Extra:

-Enemy Saber
-Enemy Archer
-Lancer (Vlad)
-Berserker (Lu Bu)
-Enemy Caster
-Rider
-Assassin (Li Shuwen)

Matches:

Verg Avesta (Lancer) vs tobias (Unknown)

Tobias
November 3rd, 2011, 03:57 PM
http://nerdapalooza.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/challenger-approaching.jpg

I'll take one of the first matches. and I'll be using someone interesting.

hero
November 3rd, 2011, 04:02 PM
Oh, finally, I get to see Tobias in action!

To bad November is death month for me, otherwise I'd take you on

I'll free some time to read though.

Not saying who you are using? MYSTERIOUS

MasterSeth
November 3rd, 2011, 05:15 PM
Sounds interesting, um I'll take a go at this too whenever it gets going

Twelveseal
November 3rd, 2011, 06:28 PM
This should be interesting to watch. It'll give me an idea on how RP battles should be fought. But why do I feel like Tobias is planning on using Taiga at some point?

MasterSeth
November 3rd, 2011, 07:03 PM
Gah, all the sudden I'm really hyped up! >< I wanna try this out and see how I do~

Verg Avesta
November 3rd, 2011, 07:56 PM
This weekend also sports a special chance to fight against a Lancer that never has never been seen before~

Optimus
November 3rd, 2011, 08:12 PM
Well, in that case I guess that first match of the Fate/Regalia Colosseum is settled, unless tobias does not feel like fighting somebody else.

Tobias (?) vs Verg Avesta (Lancer)

GET READY.

MasterSeth
November 3rd, 2011, 08:14 PM
I'll fight Verg if Tobias doesn't want to~!

Optimus
November 3rd, 2011, 08:16 PM
Hmm, if Verg is up to fighting more people and is still free I could fight too...

KENTA
November 4th, 2011, 06:48 AM
I'm in. I want Optimus. Marauder is ready to fight!

Mellon
November 4th, 2011, 09:31 AM
KENTA, I will pick up your challenge with MOOO-kun (F/Z Berserker).

Lets steal a lot of NPs, shall we?

KENTA
November 4th, 2011, 09:39 AM
Heheh, that's not quite what'll happen, but sure, that's fine. I need to finish fine-tuning Marauder though.

EDIT: Just to make sure, we're allowed to use people besides the canon servants, right?

Tobias
November 4th, 2011, 10:11 AM
Boo, not verg, he already knows who I am going to be using, that's boring!

Verg Avesta
November 4th, 2011, 10:55 AM
If tobias is not willing to, I'm ready to take on anyone else.

KENTA
November 4th, 2011, 11:00 AM
If I can think up another hero I might be willing, but we'll have to see.

RacingeR
November 4th, 2011, 11:29 AM
Verg, I might take you on, if you don't mind the slow posting due to Exams of Death Month.

Not sure of who I would use, though.

Verg Avesta
November 4th, 2011, 11:36 AM
Eh, I'd rather take someone fast, as I how things are now, I can only "really" post stuff during weekends.

Mellon
November 4th, 2011, 11:48 AM
Eh, I'd rather take someone fast, as I how things are now, I can only "really" post stuff during weekends.

Well, if KENTA is taking a while, I would not mind taking your challenge up. With either MOO-kun or the Revamped!Caster.

I am ready to get curbstomped though. 99% probable that there will be Invoker/Saber level shenanigans.

MasterSeth
November 4th, 2011, 11:56 AM
Boo, not verg, he already knows who I am going to be using, that's boring!

I'll face you, oh, oh me~~ I wanna give this a try and I'm curious of Tobias's plans~~~

Verg Avesta
November 4th, 2011, 03:19 PM
-Select your character- (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKyeOzBkL74)

Verg Avesta: [Lancer]

MasterSeth
November 4th, 2011, 03:53 PM
Should we all reply the same or...? I'm kinda confused

EDIT: Edited cause confused

Verg Avesta
November 4th, 2011, 04:50 PM
Eh, I was just trying to see if someone was willing to start a battle, but it seems that not today.

MasterSeth
November 4th, 2011, 04:55 PM
Oh, I'm willing~!

Had I know that was the reason I would've responded like a originally intended too lol Still up to it Sensei~? I wanna try out this Colosseum and who better to test it against then the master himself~

EDIT:

-Select your character- (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKyeOzBkL74)

MasterSeth: [Assassin]

I can put which game's Assassin I chose too if needed

MssrNeko
November 5th, 2011, 02:11 PM
I wanna try this out. Any one up for it?

-Choose Your Character- (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyTyIiN2PBw)

Ding!

http://fsa.zedge.net/content/5/4/5/1/1-1458623-5451-t.jpg

Assassin

Optimus
November 5th, 2011, 03:19 PM
Well, for now I think a single battle will be enough until we get the thing started.

Also, I want to focus on Verg's battle...

MssrNeko
November 5th, 2011, 03:35 PM
True. I wanna see what Verg's Lancer is, too. But he's busy so no luck for this weekend. ;_;

Anyways, is that a challenge, Optimus?

Twelveseal
November 5th, 2011, 03:43 PM
So, does this mean that homebrew creations are allowed here, or what? It seems like KENTA's using a revamped MW Servant.
If that's the case, I might dredge up some of my old rejected Servant ideas and use them/tack them onto the playable list.

Of course, that means they may need to be approved for use first.

DB-L
November 5th, 2011, 03:48 PM
-Choose Your Character- (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyTyIiN2PBw)

You sure it's not this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPjjnfGKrPc)?

>:3

MssrNeko
November 5th, 2011, 03:58 PM
You sure it's not this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPjjnfGKrPc)?

Only when I RP Rider.

Twelveseal
November 5th, 2011, 04:02 PM
Iskander loves you too.

I3uster
June 1st, 2012, 03:38 AM
Race got a PM with what kind of charm I used. Your move Cas.

Caster
June 1st, 2012, 04:13 AM
And my move is made. Sadly we need Racing to see what happens next. I sent him what I did with the ability, but I want to see if my plan isn't too grandiose for the ability.

I3uster
June 1st, 2012, 12:46 PM
Google shinto harvest ritual, recieve awesome incantation for TC.

RacingeR
June 1st, 2012, 01:27 PM
And my move is made. Sadly we need Racing to see what happens next. I sent him what I did with the ability, but I want to see if my plan isn't too grandiose for the ability.

Your plan works, btw.

Optimus
June 2nd, 2012, 07:13 PM
A new challenger appears!

Optimus - Saber Alter

Tangerang
June 2nd, 2012, 08:11 PM
Some master templates I've created. Be advised, these are only rough templates and are in now means final or finished or official.

Name: Ming Siyue

Faction: Chivalric Orders

Stats:

Str E
End D
Agi D
Pra A
Cas A

Perks:

Innate Knowledge

Divine Protection

Spells:

Beam (Rank A):
A pure destructive beam fired from the mouth. Can be element shifted.

Shield (Rank A):
A bubble which surrounds the caster and surrounds from harm. Can be element shifted.

Pulse (Rank A):
A short but quick AoE pulse that is emitted from the caster which deals damage and knocks back enemies a great distance. Can be element shifted.

Identification (Rank D):
Identifies either a spell or a caster. Identifying a spell will reveal information and basic weakness. Identifying a spell a second time makes it 'identified in detail', and all info is now known, along with weaknesses and counter strategies. Identifying an enemy gives the caster a basic idea of enemy capabilities and actions. Also, spells now partially pierce any type of passive defence. Identifying an enemy a second time causes them to be 'identified in detail', and gives much more information, including actions, and weaknesses. Note that once an enemy has been 'identified in detail', spells completely pierce most passive defences.

Spell Hijack (Rank C):
If the rank of spell is equal to that of Spell Hijack or the target caster's CAS is lower than Siyue's CAS, can redirect the targetted spell. If the rank of the spell is equal to that of Spell Hijack and the enemy Caster's CAS is lower, than can reflect the spell. If the spell has been identified, spell hijack is treated as a rank higher in checks. If the spell has been identified in detail, spell hijack gains another rank in checks.

Conceptual Weapon: (Rank D) Element change:
A conceptual weapon that is a ring which actually targets the wearer. It forcefully switches the elements of the wearer's spells. Changes the elements of her spells to: Normal, Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Holy, or Darkness.

Mystic Code (Rank E) Restore:
A necklace that instantly restores a large amount of prana

Background:
The sister of the pair of twins born into the Ming family. Ranks among the strongest born in this bloodline for generations and is said to be the one who inherited the founder's knowledge and power. Along with her brother, these two are considered the 'prodigies of the Ming family' and their greatest and best hope for wiping out the family's mistake and shame.

Name: Ming Siri

Faction: Assembly of the 8th Sacrament

Stats:

Str B(A)
End B
Agi B
Pra D
Cas E

Perks:

Master of Martial Arts

Divine Protection

Rites

Ignition: Ignites the wound, dealing damage over several turns and reducing the target's str by 1 rank during those turns

Conceptual Weapon: Black Keys

Conceptual Weapon: (Rank A) Purification
A conceptual weapon which is a ring worn on the finger. Activation causes the next attack to launch a large wave of flames which overwhelms any resistance and deals massive damage.

Mystic Code (Rank D) Replenish
A necklace that instantly heals the wearer for a large amount of health. Heals damage equal to that taken by a C rank spell.

Background:
The brother of the pair of twins born into the Ming family. Ranks among the strongest born in this bloodline for generations and is said to be the one who inherited the founder's strength and might. Along with his sister, these two are considered the 'prodigies of the Ming family' and their greatest and best hope for wiping out the family's mistake and shame.

Tobias
June 2nd, 2012, 08:25 PM
Name Tobias

Eastern Association

All members can take one “Forgotten Spell”.

China Order

Being the originators of the Japan’s magecraft system, all magecraft performed by members will have its CAS requirement lowered by two.

Preparing Greater Rituals requires only usage of two phases, instead of whole day.

STR (Strength) –E
END (Endurance) –D
AGI (Agility) -D
CAS (Casting speed) – A
PRA (Prana) – A

Thaumaturgy Special Trait

Cost: ? AP

You possess a special trait in your magecraft that is unique to you only. Depending on its power, the amount of AP it costs fluctuates. Grants bonuses depending on the power.

Druidic lore (40AP)

Increases one’s power when utilizing druidic magic, every wyld spell is imbued with a skill of medium power(20AP~ quality)

Mystic code 20 AP

Piece of simple blue quartz, patiently crafted into a perfect cube, possesses the power to store a single casting of the phantasmal beast blessing ritual for usage at a later date. For the arena purposes, this code contains a charge at the beginning of the fight

Magical spells

Wyld shifting magic. The lore of a druid allows tobias to assume the form of an exceptional beast possessing of 15 MP to distribute amongst its physical stats. Because of its status of an exceptional beast as opposed to exceptional human, it is capable of possessing stats one rank higher then A rank (master)

Wyldshift (bear) rank A 10 AP

STR (Strength) –S
END (Endurance) –S
AGI (Agility) –C

Skill bear’s thick hide

Reduces damage taken by 25% from all sources through shear girth, but makes one a larger target in exchange, Spell or skills with a dodging component will have the rank of agility required to miss increased by one. Lasts a maximum of 12 turns, Can be stayed in longer, but if he does so, he will be trapped in this form

Wyldshift (tiger) (rank A (10 AP)

STR (Strength) –A
END (Endurance) –B
AGI (Agility) –S

Skill

Reflexes of the great cat

Possessing of instincts and senses outside the order of simple man, the cat gains massively increased ability to defend and counter attack against stealth and surprise attacks, and will react with impossible speed to an enemy’s blows. Rank of speed when dodging an enemy attack or ability is increased by one. Lasts a maximum of 12 turns, Can be stayed in longer, but if he does so, he will be trapped in this form

Wyldshift (Hawk) rank A 10AP

STR (Strength) –C
END (Endurance) –C
AGI (Agility) –S

Possesses lower stats then other forms, but possesses the power of flight and with it a new skill.

Eyes of the hawk

Grants clairvoyance equivalent to rank B as well as and intuitive understanding of a watched target, given time, unless the target is skilled in concealing his true nature, by noting minute details that a normal human would not be capable of noticing, the opponents char sheet will gradually become available. While faster if observed in combat, given time 10 hours of overall observation, then entire perk and spell list will be revealed. Lasts a maximum of 12 turns, Can be stayed in longer, but if he does so, he will be trapped in this form

Flight of the great bird

Allows for instant evasion of combat and the evasion of any form of tracking magic, skill or magecraft, the great hawk may spend a single turn to fly high into the sky, and with dizzying acrobatics, is capable of evading any attack that has even the slightest possibility of being dodged. If he so chooses, he may exit combat without penalty at this time unless the opponent possesses both flight and speed equivalent to his own.

Wyldshift (rank A)

Wyldmagic, phantasmal beast blessing ritual. (rank A) (10AP) forgotten spell with rank S effects Ritual magic

Draw upon the great magic of the back side of the world and receive powers from beasts forgotten or lost to the world of man. Tobias will enter a dream state, and when he returns, will be filled with phantasmal power. Because of this, his next shift will become a phantasmal beast, increasing all stats by one, adding conceptual protection against damage and adding a new skill to the list.

Wyldshift (bear) --> bear ward

The bearward size is increased by one third, becoming of monstrous proportions.

Rage of the great bear. As the bear’s HP lowers, his all-consuming fury will increase. At 25% health damage, his STR will increase by one. At 50% health damage, his AGI will increase by one. At 75% damage, his STY will increase by a further one.

Wyldshift (tiger) Wyldshift (Sabertooth tiger)

Alters the coloration, increases size slightly, and massively increases the fang size of the tiger

Great beasts fangs.

giant ripping fangs in the mouth allow the tiger to once every 3 turns, perform a great beasts bite. This skill was created in a time when the great beast hunted and brought down giant and phantasmal beasts possessing of monstrous proportions and equivalent defenses, and will utterly ignore most defenses. Because of this, the only defending factor is the targets original, unboosted END skill and his dodge chance.

Wyldshift (Hawk) - phoenix form

Covers the hawk in a cleansing fire, causing feathers to erupt in a joyful flame, the phoenix is also slightly larger than the hawk, but primarily because of the fiery output and is no easier a target for it.
Skill

Phoenix’s fire

produces a massive increase of heat to damage and hamper an enemy, possessing of two forms of fire. The first is a bombing run style attack where the phoenix will dive down and release a jet of flames more or less in the shape of its body to slam into the target.
The dive bombing run may be partially avoided with rank B agility and completely avoided with rank A, otherwise the target will take rank C damage the first turn and rank D damage the next due to lingering burns. The second form will generate a 360 explosion of flame, though because the fire is expanded in a wider range, its damage is decreased by one, however if the target is within melee range it is completely undodgeable, further, this fire can be used defensively to burn away field effects or against incoming abilities.

hero
June 9th, 2012, 07:36 PM
General Info
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_t4-8P1l27D8/SzxHEaY8u1I/AAAAAAAAABc/kmxtQX0_X4Y/s400/Scharlachrot.PNG
Name: Tsutaya Yuma.
Faction: Clock Tower.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral.
Stats

STR: C
END: C
AGI: C
CAS: C
PRA: C

Perks

Element [Metal]
Cost: 10 AP
Description: You possess a certain element of magecraft in which you excel. Every time you cast a spell of that element, your prana cost is cut by 20 units.

Enforcer
Cost: 20 AP
Description: Clock Tower only. You are one of the elite magi who hunt those who have been issued a Sealing Designation. Thanks to your job, you have an access to Tier 2 conceptual weapons, and their AP cost is halved. However, since you are rather infamous, people are more likely to recognize you immediately.

Spells

金属の皮膚 (Metal Skin)
AP Cost: 2 AP
Prana Cost: 0 PRA
Description: Metal aligned reinforcement that makes the body tougher, enabling enhanced attack or defense. Gives the user one point to distribute between STR or END. This increase will last for five rounds or until the battle is over.

卑劣なチェーン (Sneaky Chain)
Description: Creates a metal chain that can be used as a weapon. Unlike normal chains, they can wrap itself around a target rather easily, like a snake, ignoring most laws of physics. It is destroyed after five rounds. Generic attacks done with 'Corroding Chains' use Yuma's attributes to determine evasion and damage, since all the spell does is provide a fighting tool.

引き上げる (Pull Up)
Description: Creates a floating metal pulley. Its location can be anywhere in a fifty meter radius. Increases the effectiveness of chain-based attacks slightly for each pulley created. They are destroyed after 5 rounds.

チェーンを腐食させる (Corroding Chain)
AP Cost: 6 AP
Prana Cost: 40 PRA
Description: Creates five cursed metal chains that chase the target for two turns. If all of these hit the enemy, he will suffer from slight damage every round until the battle is over or until the curse is dispelled. Additionally, physical attributes will be reduced by 1 rank for five rounds. If the target manages to evade at least one chain (B-rank AGI), in other words dodge partially, his END stat will be lowered by 1 for five rounds and he will take slight damage every round for five rounds. Finally, if the enemy manages to evade it fully (A-rank AGI) during the first turn, his AGI will be considered one rank lower for the purpose of evading attacks other than this for the next turn. This effect doesn't apply if the target has managed to destroy the chains, of couse.

チェーン爆発 (Exploding Chain)
AP Cost: 8 AP
Prana Cost: 80 PRA
Description: Destroys all chains and pulleys in an explosion that deals A to C-ranked damage depending on proximity. Then, deals additional C-ranked damage in the form of projectiles (metal shards). If binded by chains, the explosion cannot be avoided and deals A-ranked damage. Those with A-ranked AGI can evade the explosion completely if they are not too close to its origin. Otherwise they take C-ranked damage. Those with B-rank AGI will be caught within the explosion and take C-ranked damage. Those with lower AGI take B-ranked damage. For the purposes of blocking this attack with direct magecraft (magic barrier, etc), its rank and damage is considered B. This value is fixed.

フラッシュ真実 (Flash Truth)
Prana Cost: 20 PRA
Description: By gathering air behind the caster's feet, the user can perform a single action with increased speed. AGI is considered one rank higher during this time. Can be used in the air.

Equipment

魔術師キラーの盾 (Shield of the Magus Killer)
Type: Conceptual Weapon.
Tier: 2
AP Cost: 15 AP
Description: A portable shield that expands automatically and protects the user from negative effects caused by magecraft, regardless of who casted it. For the purposes of damage calculation only, the rank of any spell that does not fit the 'melee' category is reduced by three whole ranks. Additionally, with a positive luck check it is possible to increase the END attribute for one turn for any kind of damage checks. These effects can be avoided by being faster than the shield and attacking before it is fully deployed. To do so, a CAS of rank A+ (anything higher than A) or an AGI of A rank is required, respectively. Can be used 10 times a day, and its activation is purely automatic.

魔術師キラーのホワイトガン (White Gun of the Magus Killer)
Description: A gun capable of firing up to 10 magical rounds a day. Each bullet homes into its target by targetting his Magic Circuits. Those with B-ranked PRA or more will be unable to fully dodge this attack, needing A-rank AGI or higher to partially do so. Those that can instantly shut down their Magic Circuits (Those with Erasure of Presence for example) can ignore this effect if they know the nature of the weapon, turning it into a simple B-ranked projectile. Worth noting that even with a partial dodge, it will still deal a considerable amount of damage due to its rank. It's a powerful attack that its meant to be blocked rather than dodged.

魔術師キラーブラックガン (Black Gun of the Magus Killer)
Description: A gun capable of firing up to 10 magical rounds a day. Each bullet has the concept of 'magic pierce' imbued in it, and as such they can ignore most magical shields out there, including those of A-rank. They also can go through magic attacks of B-rank or lower without taking damage or being deflected. For dodging, an AGI of B is required to dodge, but if one fails a luck check, it will be just a partial dodge. A-rank can evade them easily, so long as they are focused in dodging and not other actions (preparing a spell, etc). C and below will be hit. If the PRA attribute of the target is B-rank or above, the victim will take severe damage. Worth noting that even with a partial dodge, it will still deal a considerable amount of damage due to its rank. It's a powerful attack that its meant to be evaded rather than blocked.

Tangerang
June 9th, 2012, 08:28 PM
Name: Ming Sitian

Faction: Dead Apostle (Magic Method)

Stats:

Str B(A)
End A
Agi A
Pra A
Cas B(A)

Perks:

Solar Weakness

Blood lust

Long lived

Master of Martial Arts

High Speed Incantation

Spells:

Reinforcement (Rank A):
High level reinforcement of body

Daybreak (Rank B):
Combination of magecraft and martial arts designed to imitate the first beam of light at dawn. In other words, an extreme footwork technique that makes the user almost look like a beam of light. Can be thought of as a 'flash step'

Nightfall (Rank A):
Launches an extremely dense wave of what appears to be darkness which travels at fast speeds. All hit by the wave take damage and are blinded for several turns. The caster can manipulate and control the direction of this wave, although to do this the caster must focus on it, otherwise it will continue in a straight line. It is also not necessarily limited to the ground. After three turns the wave will disperse.

Phantasmal Beast
Phoenix
Str:B
End:D
Agi:A
Cas:-
Pra:E
Ability: Rebirth. When killed, will explode into numerous extremely hot ashes. After three turns, these ashes will combine and the phoenix will be reborn.

Mystic Code (Rank E) R:
A necklace wich restores a small amount of prana per turn

Background:
An ancestor of the Ming family and is simultaneously considered one of their greatest pride and their greatest shame. Dove into forbidden magecraft which caused her to end up becoming a Dead Apostle and also went against the teachings of the founder. Over the centuries she only grew in power. Also learned and mastered martial arts over her long life along with magecraft, the type that believes in having no weakness.

Name: Ming Side

Faction: Dead Apostle (Blood Sucking method)

Stats:

Str B(A)
End A
Agi A
Pra A
Cas B(A)

Perks:

Solar Weakness

Blood lust

Long lived

Master of Martial Arts

High Speed Incantation

Spells:

Reinforcement (Rank A):
High level reinforcement of body

Tremor (Rank E):
Short stomp which knocks anybody nearby off-balance

Immaterial Mountain (Rank B):
For the next x turns, takes reduced damage, gains 50% resistance to debuffs/cc, can ignore pain and mental attacks.

Phantasmal Beast
Chinese Dragon
Str:B
End:B
Agi:D
Cas:E
Pra:D
Ability: Breath of thunder: Unleashes a cone of lightning from it's mouth which shocks multiple enemies, dealing damage and numbs them, slowing their agi by about half a rank.

Mystic Code (Rank D) Repair
A necklace which heals for a small amount each turn.

Background:
An ancestor of the Ming family and is simultaneously considered one of their greatest pride and their greatest shame. Supported his wife in her quest and usage of forbidden magecraft and was also turned into a Dead Apostle by her. Over the centuries he only grew in power. Also learned and mastered martial arts over his long life, the type that values both magecraft and martial arts equally.

Tobias
November 15th, 2012, 10:54 AM
Tobias has a new Servant, I want to fight!

I3uster
November 15th, 2012, 10:58 AM
I'd be up for it.

Tobias
November 15th, 2012, 10:59 AM
cool. Servants only good for you?

I3uster
November 15th, 2012, 11:05 AM
I'd prefer a double tbh.

Tobias
November 15th, 2012, 11:09 AM
ok, double it is.

who wants to GM?

Tobias
November 27th, 2012, 09:34 PM
Errr, trickster and whatshername are separated in the labyrinth...

I3uster
November 27th, 2012, 09:45 PM
EDIT: Derp, not gonna delete it, gimme a sec.

- - - Updated - - -

Should be fixed now.

Snax
November 28th, 2012, 02:21 AM
hey, this is interesting.
I like battle scenes a lot, this would be to my liking.
Mind if i try?

I3uster
November 28th, 2012, 02:30 AM
Do you have the rulebooks?

Caster
November 28th, 2012, 02:32 AM
Woo. I'm always up for matches myself, lots of ideas and making characters is the best way (and helps me come up with characters for the fanfic), so I could be up for it sometime soonish.

Snax
November 28th, 2012, 02:32 AM
I've found it but cannot access it, curses.

I guess I'll have to wait till I get into a network that allows for it.

I3uster
November 28th, 2012, 02:49 AM
There are two now:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?8j2724apjf8fo12
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?20ui4yv86az322x

Here you are. We pretty much always have someone around with THE WILL TO FIGHT

Tobias
November 28th, 2012, 12:17 PM
Berserker's char sheet is now fully revealed, so for reference.

Berserker

STR: EX, END: A+, AGI: B, MGI: B LCK: B

Prana 350

Mad enhancement Rank B

Brings all parameters up a rank in return for sanity.

B: At this rank, the Servant gains a rank-up for all parameters, but loses most of his/her sanity in exchange along with the ability to understand more than a few words. Using any kind of Noble Phantasms is hard, if not impossible.

Monstrous Strength Rank A
An ability possessed by monsters and beasts, temporary boost of the Strength parameter by one rank for a time limit determined by the ranking of this skill. May be used once in battle.

A: At this rank, the Servant receives a boost in STR that will last for few consecutive battles.

Bestial Body. Rank A
Being part beast, Berserker’s body naturally turns away or absorbs blows as a result of thick hide and sinew, and will not falter even if taken what would otherwise be lethal wounds. In addition, due to the perfection of his body which is closer to that of a phantasmal beast then heroic spirit, a single stat may permanently be set at EX.

Bestial charge: Rank C
A style of beast technique ingrained in Berserker’s consciousness while hunting in the Labyrinth. Berserker will lower his horns, dig his feet, and charge at the enemy to gore him. The mad rush will add a rank to his AGI, and END scores, However, as it is an ability made for charging down the straight hallway of the labyrinth, it is a single straight line rush, making dodging to the side relatively simple. Considering Berserker’s power, this feat is overwhelming to the point of being capable of battering through even great Noble Phantasms.

Animal Senses. Rank C (6GP)
A form of battlefield understanding resulting from superior senses and tracking skill, Berserker has a preternatural awareness of his enemy’s movements. Though unable to plan tactically, he maintains an instinctual understanding of opposing forces movements in battle. This technique is a relic of hunting in the labyrinth.

Noble Phantasm
Gymnos- He grabbed a sword, but to no avail Rank C (Anti-unit)

Every year seven youths and seven maidens were given to the labyrinth to be hunted by the Minotaur. All were consumed, and the labyrinth became a bone yard of death. Many fought in vain. The labyrinth was filled with the leavings of failed would be heroes, who would take one of the weapons of the labyrinth, shields, swords, bones of other heroes, and face their doom. Such things would never save Berserker’s prey. This NP is a reflection of power, which denies the attempt to overturn one’s death by taking up a weapon. Instead, one must be a true hero whose strength is separate from one’s armaments. Any phantasm activated will be reduced in power by a number equal to Berserker’s STR score subtracted by that of his enemy.

Nostos- Trapped in the Labyrinth, a brief memory of home Rank C (Reality Marble)

Berserker will never truly be free of the Labyrinth which was both home and prison to him. A piece of it is carried forever with him in his sub consciousness, would the time ever come where Berserker is heavily wounded or facing a mortal blow, his submerged memory will create a new reality. This process will drain his magical energy, but in return, substitute in a new world. The famous Labyrinth of Crete will be recreated in perfect detail, having the structure of an enormous maze with no exit. The walls and ceilings of the maze are so well formed that only STR of EX can pierce through, else one must traverse the corridors. Naturally, as Berserker’s home, this is his natural territory.

Tobias
November 29th, 2012, 10:43 AM
random thought, but how does everyone feel about, in future col battles, limiting each side to one command seal?

I3uster
November 29th, 2012, 11:21 AM
Might be for the best.

Tangerang
November 29th, 2012, 12:24 PM
Or, the two people reach an agreement about how many command spells each side gets.

RacingeR
November 29th, 2012, 12:28 PM
If you want to be "realistic", then the amount each would get would be two command seals at most, since most Masters would be really unwilling to part with their third.

Tobias
November 29th, 2012, 12:43 PM
Well losing the third only really means your servant can betray you, it doesn't materially change anything else.

hero
November 29th, 2012, 09:28 PM
Name: Fukuda Masahiro.
Faction: Clock Tower.
Alignment: Neutral Good.

Stats

STR: C
END: B
AGI: E
CAS: D
PRA: A

Perks

Element [Mundane - Raw]
Description: You possess a certain element of magecraft in which you excel. Every time you cast a spell of that element, your prana cost is cut by 20 units. The AP cost for one element is 10, for two it’s 20, and to be an “Average One” with excellence in five basic elements, you need to pay 30 AP.

Tales of What is to Come
Description: Though you do possess the ability to some day manifest your own Reality Marble, that day is not today. It might not be even in many years. However, that does not mean that your Reality Marble does not exist. Some part of you has become able to manifest a part of your Reality Marble, though miniscule it is. Within the range of 20 AP, create an Ability based upon your supposed Reality Marble.

Never Back Down
Description: You are very, very hard to kill. It feels that no matter what, you will keep coming back no matter how mutilated or beaten up you are. It does not mean that you can actually do anything more to your enemy than to glare him, but you will still stand up. However, the downside is that you do this too often. You have the bad tendency of not running away when you should, and getting into fights you shouldn’t.

Spells

野生の青 (Wild Blue)
Prana Cost: 20 (0) Pu.
Description: By following the basic principles of reinforcement, Masahiro focuses Magical Energy in a specific part of his body (Raises STR, END or AGI by 1) to increase the success of a single action.

女王の策略 (Queen's Gambit)
AP Cost: 0 AP [Free]
Prana Cost: 40 (20) Pu.
Description: Putting into practice what he learned after several games of chess against a realistic freelancer, Masahiro concentrates and increases the amount of Magical Energy that flows through his circuits and then releases it, creating an effect that grants him the 'Presence' trait for a brief period of time. In a nutshell, a harmless spell meant to call someone else's attention. Unfortunately, Masahiro doesn't seem to be smart enough to get the timing right most of the time...

糸と針 (Thread and Needle)
AP Cost: 6 AP
Prana Cost: 60 (40) Pu
Description: Originally an ability capable of tying two things together to the point where it was deemed possible to 'reattach' a lost limb and later make full use of it, Masahiro's mediocre efforts at trying to emulate it have finally begun to produce some results, although not in the way his friends and him had expected. Since Masahiro seems to lack talent in most areas, he is only capable of concentrating raw magical energy in an area to stop the bleeding and close up the wound. However, since that process seems to take an awfully long period of time (for a battle), what the spell essentially does is to stop the bleeding, allowing the boy to keep fighting for five more turns. By spending 20 more Prana Units a turn, the applied Magical Energy will help him ignore any negative effects on the wounded area like paralysis, broken bones or any other force that impedes normal movement. However, after the battle, the consequences of pushing one's body past the limits may show...

エネルギーブレーク (Energy Break)
AP Cost: 0 AP [Free]
Prana Cost: 20~40 (0~20) Pu
Description: After meeting certain ESPer whose powers were based on the concept of 'Applying Pressure', Masahiro developed a new way of utilizing his unrefined magecraft. Basically, it involves sending one's own Prana through an object, in the same way Reinforcement is supposed to work, but completely ignoring its constitution. Similar to failing the process of reinforcement, the target takes the received energy as a poison and breaks. Depending on the nature and resistance of the object, more or less Prana is needed. Sometimes, time is a factor too.

ドリームゲート (Dream Gate)
AP Cost: 0 AP [Tales of What is to Come]
Prana Cost: 20~60 (0~40) Pu
Description: Masahiro's own unique power. The ability to bring space, objects and beings to life from the World of Dreams. Or that's what Dream Gate is supposed to do, when its full potential is unleashed. Sadly, Masahiro is no more than an amateur who has awakened his powers only a few months ago and is not aware of the nature of his powers, since he was not raised as a magus. The efficiency of the ability depends heavily on the dreams and the magical energy of the user. For instance, even if one has dreamed about dragons, it would be impossible to summon one if one lacks the Magical Energy needed to do so. Also, unlike creation, one cannot simply come up with what one needs the most and summon it. It requires one to have dreamed about it previously; something, which of course, cannot be manipulated. So far, Fukuda Masahiro has demonstrated the ability to summon common objects, like for example a bench or a chair, things like that. He is capable of creating them for quite a low cost and at a moderate range, with just as much quality as an original. Other mundane objects and even fantasy weapons can be summoned this way.

猫の過負荷 (Neko Overload)
AP Cost: 8 AP [Upgraded]
Prana Cost: 100 Pu
Description: Normally impossible for him, Masahiro is actually capable of pushing his ability 'Dream Gate' to its limit and summon something far beyond its normal capabilities for a moderate period of time. Maybe because of his good affinity with animals, the only creatures he is able to manifest in this way are five Nekomata. In terms of abilities, they are close to an average human when it comes to physical strength. Their noteworthy parameter would be Agility, which is considered to be supernatural. For summonings, they are not that powerful... But they are armed and they usually have the advantage in numbers, and that's what makes them dangerous. The initial cost is always 100 Pu, and it costs 20 Pu per Neko to mantain the spell any number of turns after its been activated.
[U]Stats

STR: D
END: E
AGI: A

Equipment

侵略 (Incursio)
Type: Formal Wear.
AP Cost: 30 AP
Description: A replica of one of the armors Masahiro used to see in his dreams. Because materializing it with his ability was too costy and counter-productive, he decided to focus on more mundane objects instead. Its a gift from an 'Unhinged Oracle in a journey of redemption and self-discovery' and, according to him can only be activated by saying the words 'Rock On' out loud. When the formal wear is activated, it replaces Masahiro's clothes with a resistant set of armor, which enhances both his offense and defense, turning him into an actual threat in close quarters combat.

-----

http://cdn2.gelbooru.com//images/378/9a2362ee95ff395b4927cfe89c37aa5b5bcee7e6.jpeg?4365 84
Class: Invoker.
True name: Echidna, Mother of Monsters.
Alignment: True Neutral.

Attributes

STR: C+
END: D+
AGI: C+
MGI: A
LCK: E
NP: EX

Class Abilities

Magic Resistance
The ability to cancel or diminish the effects of magecraft used against oneself.
- B: At this rank, rank of spell is lowered by two and D rank spells are nulled.

Personal Skills

Animal Dialogue
The skill of communication of the intention with animals that don’t speak “language of words”. The higher rank allows more complex intentions to be transmitted to animals.
- A: At this rank, it is no longer about understanding. Instead, completely harmony within animals has been achieved, and language barriers do not exist.

Battle Continuance
The ability to come out alive, and continue fighting when injured.
- C: At this rank, the Servant may ignore crippling blows with ease, doing so with effort and will.

Bravery
The ability to cancel mental interference such as pressure, confusion, and mesmerization.
- A: At this rank, the Servant is immune to all mental interferences, including distractions, emotions, illusions, etc. Also, when fighting against far stronger enemy, the STR and AGI stats increase by one.

Demonic Mother
A skill usually granted to creatures which can reproduce and regenerate at alarming rates, making posible the creation and command of a small army of lesser monsters within minutes.
- A: At this rank, one's breeding skills are considered to be unrivalled in one's era and a partner is no longer needed.. Increases regeneration rate considerably and allows for the creation of a Phantasmal Familiar (same rules as Vampire Ability apply) per turn. By delaying its effects and/or finding a suitable partner, the overall strength of the familiars can be increased.

Divinity
The level of divinity present in the Servant's blood.
- E-: Most of divinity has degenerated due to high monster/beast ranking.

Instinct
The continuous ability to "feel" the most appropriate development(s) during a battle.
- C: At this rank, this resembles a formidable sixth sense. It reduces by a fourth any obstacles to vision and hearing.

Monstrous Strength
An ability possessed by monsters and beasts, temporary boost of the Strength parameter by one rank for a time limit determined by the ranking of this skill. May be used once in battle.
- A: At this rank, the Servant receives a boost in STR that will last for few consecutive battles.

Rebellious Fate
Skill of those who fought against their fate, against forces of those with far large influence them. What matters is not if they prevailed, but that they tried.
- B: Cancels high charisma and leadership abilities.

Noble Phantasms

Arima – Couch of Typhoeus
Type: Anti-Army
Description: Named after the cave where Echidna Dwelled, and also the place where Zeus defeated her partner Typhon, this Noble Phantasm is, in fact, Invoker's own body. When provided with a big enough source of Magical Energy, Invoker can spend it to make her 'Demonic Mother' skill reach new hights and create monsters with enough power to fight Servants on even ground and even defeat them. Echidna cannot summon any of the creatures that were part of her off-spring in Mythology (Hydra, Cerberus;etc), but she can give birth to creatures that share similar attributes and abilities. The rules for creating these beasts are similar to Servant creation, with 40 GP to distribute between stats and 50 TP to spend on skills. Personal skills are often limited to those that her off-spring inherited from her and those obtained by possessing the 'Monster' trait. The number of monsters created in this way is usually decided by the amount of Prana used up to activate the Noble Phanstasm (Prana Spent divided by Cost of A-rank Noble Phantasm = Number of Monsters).

Arima – Mother of All Monsters
Type: Support/Anti-Unit
Description: An unique form of body modification that is unique to Echidna only, and that gives birth to her incredible breeding abilities. Its passive effect is always active and it acts as the justification of her related skills and Noble Phantasms and how they work. However, by calling its true name, it is possible for Invoker to temporarily acquire skills that she would otherwise 'lend' to her off-spring. In other words, Invoker can spend Prana to 'buy' up to two Personal Skills for her to use in battle. The cost, rank and duration of the Noble Phantasm is determined by the rank of these two skills (Or the average between the two). However, the selected skills must either belong to creatures she mothered or those granted by possessing the 'Monster Trait'.

I3uster
December 1st, 2012, 12:20 AM
Servant:
Trickster – Pan Twardovski

A Polish nobleman giving his soul to the devil in exchange for magic powers and various other favors. He managed to escape his judgement for years by sneaking a clause into the contract that made the devil unable to claim his soul unless he set foot in Rome. His soul was claimed as he entered a Polish pub called “Rome” without thinking. As he was dragged to hell he prayed to the Virgin Mary, causing the Devil to drop him on the moon, where he then started living, getting news from below via his helper which he turned into a Spider with magic.

Stats:
STR: E
AGI: D+
END: C
MGI: A
LCK: C

Skills:

Class Abilites:

Cunning Mind: A (10 TP)

A: At this rank, the Servant's cunning is said to have even surpassed the gods. Servant can increase AGI and LCK by one rank for three turns, once per battle. All actions, regardless of type, have a higher chance of success. In addition, can further increase all parameters and damage by one rank for three turns if the enemy has been fought before or has been observed fighting before.
Pan outsmarted the devil in all versions of his legend, in some succesfully. Thus his cunning can be said to have tricked even a god-like entity.

Personal Skills:

Sorcery: A (10 TP)

A: At this rank, the Servant has learned how to use even high sorcery, including rituals. Servant can create up to ten spells for himself, with the prana unit cost being half of the cost issued to Masters.
Pan received encyclopedic knowledge of spells from the devil. According to the legend he wrote a whole book about various magical techniques. (Names are plain because he speaks in tongues while casting so looking for names for those things would be stupid)
Spells:
1) Snap Creation - A: Instantly erects his workshop.
2) Snap Destrution – A: Based on the part of the legend in which Twardovski's laboratory exploded and left a huge crater which can be seen even today. Instantly destroys his workshop in a huge blast, leaving him unscathed.
3) Reinforcement – C: Increases 2 physical parameters of either him, his Master or his helper for 15 turns by 1 rank.
4) Conjuration – C: Creates one of two potions out of thin air. A healing potion, drinking it applies a C-Rank healing spell at the start of the next 2 turns, or an explosive concoction which explodes for C-Rank damage when the bottle breaks.
5) Rejuvenation – A: Based on the part of the legend in which Twardovski succesfully tried to rejuvenate himself. Undoes damage of A-Rank and removes A-Rank debuffs. For 3 turns debuffs are reduced.
6) Transformation – C: Allows to transform his own Master in any animal he wishes. Pan turned his apprentice into a spider so that he wouldn't talk about the secret of his rejuvenation. It is impossible to turn the Master into a Phantasmal beast or anything simillar, just regular animals. Lasts for 10 turns and can be canceled by casting it again.
7) Explosion – B: Damage spell creating a shockwave that rapidly expands from a small point
8) Silvering –C: Turns any inanimate object with the exception of Noble Phantasms into Silver, robbing them of their functionality if they are Conceptual Weapons.
9) Prana regeneration ritual – A: Pan draws a circle and takes in environmental prana at an accelerated rate. Takes 2 turns, restores 150 MP and leaves him vulnerable for attacks during that time.
10) Dispell: -A: Destroys spells and enchantments of a lower rank. Prana is returned to the caster of the spell.

High-Speed Divine Words: A (10 TP)

A: At this rank, even high thaumaturgy can be activated with just a single action, and the prana needed is halved due to it being taken from the environment.
Pan's knowledge of sorcery was without peer as it was gifted to him directly by the being which is said to grant all witches their power, the devil. He can utilize knowledge long forgotten in ways unheard of by his peers who tried to achieve the same results by studying

Territory Creation: B (8 TP)

B: At this rank, creation of a "magic workshop" becomes possible. It consumes the inside of whole building, setting itself to match the size of the building. The cost of spells is half of the usual, and prana regenerated is 65 units more.
Pan's laboratorium was mentioned in his legend.

Item Creation: C (6 TP)

C: Allows creation of various items. Useless in combat.

Aegis of Faith: A (10 TP)

A: At this rank, the Servant can activate this skill, gaining a complete immunity to all attacks except Noble Phantasms for 5 turns.
Pan was able to escape the clutches of the devil with divine protection in some versions of his tale.

Instinct: B+ (8 TP)

B: At this rank, this resembles a powerful sixth sense. It reduces by a third any obstacles to vision and hearing.
As a diviner Pan is able to see into the future to some degree. Most of his ability to do so is however a property of one of his Noble Phantasms (see below)

Noble Phantasms (4, so 8 TP cost):

Kazimierz – The Sorcerer's Helper: B

Summons the helper of Pan, a gigantic spider. It was once his apprentice, but after they discovered the secret to eternal youth he turned him into a spider so that he wouldn't be able to tell others about it. After Pan was dropped on the moon he let him descend to earth on a thread to bring him news from below. Due to its age of almost 300 years and its close ties to the legend of a Heroic Spirit it is considered a strong Phantasmal Beast.
STR: B (Servant)
AGI: B (Servant)
END: B (Servant)
MGI: E
LCK: E

It is capable of speech, and its poisonous bite causes immense pain in addition to reducing AGI by 1 for 10 turns.

Zwierciadła Twardowsky – The Mirror of Resurrection: A

A mirror that allows Pan to resurrect the ghosts of the dead. While they are incapable of interacting with the physical world, they are capable of distracting Heroic Spirits with incredible efficiency.
Should Pan know the true name of the opponents Servant he can summon a spirit from their past. If the Servant doesn't posses a PRA of A or higher he will be enthralled by the spirit, leaving him at Pan's mercy for 5 turns. Servants with a PRA of A will only become unable to attack Pan for 5 turns but are otherwise free to act as they wish.
Furthermore, he can use the Mirror to resurrect his Master should he die. While the Master is incapable of interacting with the world, Pan does not lose his anchor and can stay around indefinetly.
According to the legend the mirror also allowed him to see the future. As long as he is in possession of the Mirror his Instinct gains a rank boost (from B to A)

Umowa – Three wishes to the devil: A

According to the tale Pan was able to stall the devil dragging him to hell by being granted three last wishes.
This passive Noble Phantasm allows Trickster to cast 3 spells for no cost. These spells receive a rank-up.
After he casts the third spell however, Trickster will be dragged to hell again unless he has not used his Aegis of Faith skill yet.

Brygida – She who is feared even by the devil: EX

Trickster uses his mirror to summon a being that is feared even by the devil itself. According to one version of his tale he managed to make the devil follow his bidding three times before being dragged to hell.
He asked him for impossible things, like animating a flying horse from a painting, building him a home in a nutshell, taking a bath in blessed water, all depending on the version of the tale.
But Pan's last wish was for the devil to spend one year with his wife.

Upon hearing this request the devil returned to hell, deciding that Pan's soul was not worth it.

Summons Brygida, wife of Pan Twardowski. She is stunningly beautiful, but looks like an ordianry human otherwise. Upon being summoned however, she starts nagging in a way that erodes the mind of even the strongest Servants. No form of Mental Resistance or PRA can protect the opponent from a being so unlikeable, so repulsive that even the lord of all evil could not stand spending time with her. Skills that give resistance to mental interference (Bravery, Mental Pollution) give the Servant a certain number of turns before the effect kicks in, depending on their rank (A = 5 turns, B =4, etc.) It turns the opponent into a desperate, empty shell of his former self, unable to act in any way except for comitting suicide to finally end their own misery.

The only way to avoid this Noble Phantasm is to be skilled in exorcising spirits and destroying Brygida on the turn she is summoned.

Master:

Prodi Segnius Gias - ATLAS

Stats:
STR: A
AGI: A
END: B
CAS: -
PRA: E

ATLAS Alchemist. A contractor frequently lent to the Church. Executors that see her in battle are often terrified at the amount of zeal she shows towards those she sees as evil-doers despite the innocent facade she puts up most of the time. She is known to modify her body as well as her mind with the techniques of ATLAS. Has 7 Mind Partitions each equal to a Holy Virtue.

ESP:
Memory partitions (7) – 15 AP
2:Considerably lowers chance of surprise attacks
3: More effective use of weaponry
4: AGI +
5: END +
6: STR +
7: Boosts 2 and 3. Allows 1 additional stat point that can be switched between AGI/END/STR

Perks:

Overclocking – 20 AP

Only for those with Memory Partition ability. You can overclock your though process, and thus you can successfully analyze anything in the surroundings for the duration of 10 turns. This means you can perfectly predict your opponent’s moves, becoming something akin to invincible. After 10 turns have passed, your thought processes overheat, and you can no longer use more than 2 thought processes until the end of the battle.

Fool's Limb – 10 AP

Refer to Conceptual Weapon below.

Mystic Eyes – 10 AP

Pure Eyes of Metric

Self-engineered, relatively simple pure eyes that allow the user to see metric scales on objects of all kinds. While this additional input might be next to useless for everyone but professional architects or carpenters, the calculating ability of an Alchemist can do sheer wonders with absolutely accurate input, especially when used with ballistic weaponry.
As long as her third partition is active the opponent's AGI is counted as one rank lower for evasion purposes if she uses a ballistic weapon, and the duration of Overclocking is extended by two turns.

Conceptual Weapon (Rank A):

Jamming-free Utility Shot Transmission Intended for usage in Calamities and Emergencies

(I'm forfeiting the +1 STR all A-Ranks give inherently because this should be strong enough)
A complete replacement of her arm with a 5 shot rifle-round firing system, visually indistinguishable from a normal human arm. Can only be fired when her arm is extended completely straight, which gives off an audible clicking sound. The barrel then extends out of her palm and retracts when she moves her arm again.

The effect of the weapon is optimized for Grail War encounters.
Should it hit the Master in a Master-Servant contract the bullet will induce a violent overreaction of the circuits of the Master which will forcibly fill the Servant's prana reserves + 50 units, which will flow back, causing a violent feedback which disables the usage of Command Seals and spells for 5 turns. Should a Master lack the necessary prana units (for example if the Servant has used 150 Prana and the Master has only 190 Prana instead of the 200 required) he will suffer from a decreased feedback in relation to the Prana flowing back into him. (In that example: 150 go to the Servant, 40 flow back, 4 turns of spell disable).

However it really shines when hitting a Servant, in which case it causes a simillar feedback reaction, causing the Servants internal prana supply to forcibly be transferred through the Master-Servant contract, overcharging the Master's prana supply in all but the most resistant cases. If the Prana the Servant possesses is able to fill up the Master's Prana reserves +50 it will cause a violent overreaction in the circuits of the Master and will cause him to explode.
Should the Servant possess less than the required amount the damage on the Master is lessened
(40 – B-Rank, 30 – C-Rank, 20 – D-Rank, 10 – E-Rank, less = no damage) but the Servant becomes unable to access the Prana reserve of the Master for 3 turns due to the shock both parties receive.

Katie
October 22nd, 2013, 11:01 PM
oh this is super dead

anyway fight plans look like this after spin and buster are done:

KT vs. Snax (GM: Race) [Master only]
Race vs. Verg (GM: ???) [Master/Servant]
??? <-- Anyone can pop in if they feel like it
Spinach vs Buster pt. 2 [Master/Servant]
KT vs. Spinach [200 AP, five perks, 12 MP, 10 spells (15 for Clocks) | Master/Servant]

plz post if you would like that ??? spot

Verg Avesta
October 23rd, 2013, 09:50 AM
Public vote decides the difficulty of race's opponent: easy, medium, hard or North-European extreme?

Blue
October 23rd, 2013, 10:02 AM
North-European extreme because I said it on a whim and now my honour demands I follow through.

Zagrin
October 23rd, 2013, 12:38 PM
North-European Extreme!

Dranes
October 23rd, 2013, 12:46 PM
NORTH-EUROPEAN EXTREME YEAAAAAH!

NO PRISONERS!

RacingeR
October 23rd, 2013, 01:32 PM
I maintain the wiki for you guys, and this is my reward?!? I see how it rolls now.

*shakes fist*

Blue
October 23rd, 2013, 01:37 PM
I maintain the wiki for you guys, and this is my reward?!? I see how it rolls now.

*shakes fist*

Blame my whims. Fickle like a woman's heart~

Dranes
October 23rd, 2013, 01:57 PM
It's the Colosseum! Entertainment is what the crowd wants!

Can't you hear the roaring cheers!?

Verg Avesta
October 23rd, 2013, 02:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsqJFIJ5lLs

Mormarth
October 23rd, 2013, 02:58 PM
i picked medium because i felt nice and i still do

Egophobia
October 23rd, 2013, 08:39 PM
Medium.

Optimus
October 23rd, 2013, 08:48 PM
EUROPEAN EXTREME.

Katie
October 23rd, 2013, 09:09 PM
uh euro extreme

Vritra
October 23rd, 2013, 09:17 PM
As much as I want to say extreme I'll vote medium for race's sake.

Mellon
October 24th, 2013, 06:02 AM
Pls.

I am European. And Col should uphold the most primeval of European traditions.

Crush the filthy savage under the magnificent North European bootheels. We can claim their land after.

Verg Avesta
October 24th, 2013, 07:59 AM
Pls.

I am European. And Col should uphold the most primeval of European traditions.

Crush the filthy savage under the magnificent North European bootheels. We can claim their land after.

Estonia has nothing to do with Northern Europe. It never has and never will.

:l

Mellon
October 24th, 2013, 12:10 PM
I think you will find that the U.N Disagrees with you my dear friend! Besides, that is not what you say when you all pour over here to buy cheep booze by the gallons!

http://unstats.un.org/unsd/methods/m49/m49regin.htm#europe

Tobias
October 24th, 2013, 01:55 PM
Pretty sure most cheap booze still comes by the liter.

...wut

I3uster
October 24th, 2013, 02:16 PM
Hard.

...what?

I3uster
October 27th, 2013, 06:49 PM
Swire III

Faction: Angelica Cage

Stats:

STR: E 1
AGI: B 4
END: B 4
CAS: A 5
PRA: E 1

Perks:

Extra Resistance: 15 AP
Swire III's original purpose was the handling of dangerous “viral information“, thus her whole body was filled with redundant magical circuitry that only serves to protect her from such information infecting her, making her mind and body incredibly hard to tamper with.

Addictive Boost: MADAM 15 AP
Swire III developed a liking to electronic music and its attached culture as it was the most “harmonious information” she had ever encountered, a stark contrast to the “viral information” she was made to deal with. As a weird consequence the Homunculus became quite curios about party drugs like MDMA, commonly known as Ecstasy. Due to her high resistance to mental interference any use of such substances was doomed to fail.
Using her own alchemical knowledge she devised a far more potent alternative capable of even causing the most poison resistant Half-Bloods to experience a high. There are rumors that some shady elements of OLYMPUS have taken interest in the drug, for now Swire III refuses to give it out due to a number of unintended side effects this prototype substance still carries. It looks like neon-blue glowing crystals of very small size.

When taken MADAM causes the tripper to “totally like, see the music in the air, man” and a number of side effects. This helps Swire III to focus on her Codecasting, decreasing casting time for the next Codecast by 1 turn (taking MADAM does not take a turn).

Side effects:
-One MADAM taken causes a feeling of euphoria and an inherent feeling of familiarity and friendliness towards every human.
-Two MADAM taken cause a slight shaking, uneasiness and mild hallucinations decreasing AGI by one rank.
-Three MADAM taken cause hypertonia and more vivid hallucinations thus decreasing END by one rank
-Four MADAM taken cause strong nausea and vomiting decreasing STR by one rank
-Five MADAM taken cause lifelike hallucinations of winged goat-headed humans in suits wielding scythes descending from the heavens ready to take Swire III's soul for tampering with forces beyond her control, doubling all debuffs.
-Six MADAM taken cause an overdose and death.

Equipment:

Conceptual Weapon Rank B: Party Knife 30 AP

A ballistic knife possessing the characteristic neon blue glow of MADAM as its blade is laced with a MADAM derivate paste. Hitting an opponent with the blade causes them to experience a MADAM high, thus making them more receptive to auditory hypnosis, or in the worst case, causes the target to suffer permanent neurological and psychological damage. Comes equipped with one blade to shoot and 9 additional ready laced blades, totalling for 10 uses.
When it hits the opponent it causes one of the following effects:
-If the target possesses the Perk Extra Resistance it removes the perk for 8 turns.
-If the target does not possess the Perk Extra Resistance lowers the effective PRA rank for checks against Swire III's Codecasts by 1 for 8 turns
-If the target is currently under the influence of three or more Codecasts the severity of the hallucinations combined with the drug cause permanent neurological and psychological damage, leading to the target being unable to further participate in combat as it literally turns too insane to fight.
The knife does not possess the inherent Strength boost of B-Rank Conceptuals.

Spells:

Swire III is specialized in auditory hypnosis, a technique where Codecasts are used to manipulate the mind of the target via a melody, causing hallucinogenic effects as the brain of the target is unable to handle the sensory overload. Each codecast is executed by Swire III attuning herself to the melody by playing the music to herself via headphones or remembering tunes by heart.

Self vs Self: Rank B 8 AP
An aggressive melody that causes a very strong autoagressive reaction in the target.
Unless the opponent possesses a PRA rank of A or higher, he hits himself with his next attack. If he possesses a PRA rank of B the attack misses but does not hit its intended target either. If the target possesses Extra Resistance the effect of this spell is ignored completely.

Tarantula: Rank B 8 AP
A speedy tune that causes the sensation of thousands of insects crawling under the skin of the target, making it hard to concentrate on precise movements or spell casting. Lowers CAS and AGI of the target by 1. If the target possesses Extra Resistance the effect of this spell is ignored completely. Lasts 14 Turns.

The Other Side: Rank C 6 AP
An eerie song that causes a hallucination.
Creates a massive number of ghastly mirages resembling Swire III, all imitating her actions in battle precisely. Instinct, Sensor, Clairvoyance or another skill of similar fashion is needed to break through the illusion, though usage of massive area of effect attacks remain useful. If the target possesses Extra Resistance the effect of this spell is ignored completely. Lasts 10 Turns.

Blood Sugar: Rank B 8 AP
A blood-pumping track that causes the metabolism of the target to massively accelerate, raising its AGI and END by 1 Rank in addition to negating any stat reductions caused by MADAM abuse for its duration. Lasts 10 turns.

Propane Nightmares: Rank A 10 AP
Swire's magnum opus causes the target to feel the sensation of flames sticking to their body, possessing enough heat to literally melt them. The absolutely excruciating pain makes undertaking any kind of action impossible unless the target possesses Extra Resistance. PRA of A rank also halves the turn duration. Lasts 4 Turns.

Chanter:

True Name: Echo (the Nymph)

Stats: (57 GP)
STR: C 9
AGI: C 9
END: C 9
MGI: A 17
LCK: B 13

Skills: (50 TP)

Echomancy: A (10 TP)
A unique practice of magecraft, Echo does not possess any spells herself. Instead she can mimic finished spells, replicating their effects for the exact same cost the caster paid, regardless if the caster is friend or foe. Casting time is ignored as she produces an “echo” of the finished spell, thus it synergizes well with Codecasts or other spells that take multiple turns to prepare.
A: At this rank any spell can be mimicked instantly.

Divinity: A (10 TP)

As a Nymph and thus a worshipped Nature Spirit Chanter possesses a highly divine nature.
A: At this rank, the Servant has either been a child of a god or accepted as a god.

Divine Beauty: B (8 TP)
Echo was a beautiful Oread, a mountain nymph. According to myth not only the divine offspring Narcissus but also the Gods Pan and even Zeus himself were enchanted by her beauty.
B: At this rank, only high rank mental-warding skills combined with medium rank MGI can ward of the enchantment.

Prana Burst (Earth): B (8 TP)
As a mountain Nymph Echo is adept at manipulating the earth itself, augmenting her physical performance with this power.
B: At this rank, a normal weapon without high divine protection will not be able to endure the Servant's magical energy-fueled attack and will be damaged. For prana cost of 20 units, Servant’s AGI, END or STR gains a momentary boost of a single rank. It is possible to boost two attributes at the same time, but the prana cost for each is combined.

Magic Resistance: B (8 TP)
Her divine lineage and considerable age give Echo a considerable amount of mystery, allowing her to resist magical attacks more easily.
B: At this rank, rank of spell is lowered by two and D rank spells are nulled.

Mad Enhancement: C (6 TP)
Being cursed by the goddess Hera to only repeat what she had heard for the rest of her life, unable to communicate with her love Narcissus, Echo eventually sought death. The curse still plagues her, making articulation difficult. As Echo is a Chanter, not a Berserker, the bonus of this skill can not be received unless the Noble Phantasm

Noble Phantasm:

ἦχος ~ Scattered through Mountain and Valley: Rank B

After being killed by the followers of a jealous Pan Echo's voice had been scattered around the world, repeating the dying words of humans forever.
This Noble Phantasm causes Echo to produce 5 semi-transparent images of her. Whenever she uses Echomancy all the images cast the repeated spell too, without Prana cost, at whichever target she chooses. The images are impervious to damage but vanish should Echo be killed, and can be hurt by spiritual interference techniques and conceptual weapons (Black Keys, Enlightened Road abilities etc) Duration: B Rank (15 Turns)

λύπη ~ The Nymph's Wail: Rank C

Another version of her death tells the story of her meeting her lover Narcissus, who, enamored by his own reflection, was unable to realize Echo's love for him. Echo cried until her body rotted away and only her soul remained. This Noble Phantasm utilizes the grief of Echo, allowing her to enter Mad Enhancement. If Mad Enhancement is activated this way it does not drain MP per turn. Also as long as Echo is under the influence of Mad Enhancement, her grief at being struck by a curse of a god results in all her attacks against Servants with Divinity to receive a rank up.

Caster
October 27th, 2013, 07:29 PM
Aww, poor Chanter/Swire. :( Changing the reserve to me/Seth for now. Also, if the votes are averaged, I vote Easy for Racing. If they aren't, my vote is moot, but good luck Racing. :)

RacingeR
October 27th, 2013, 07:37 PM
Nah, northern european hard won at this point.

It'll just make the incoming ham all the more awesome.

Caster
October 27th, 2013, 08:21 PM
Yeah, I know, but if it was average maybe you'd get a slightly less extreme extreme. But I look forward to the two of you fighting, going to be a lot of fun. Really curious what Servant classes you two are going to be going for as well.

RacingeR
October 27th, 2013, 09:20 PM
I think we are going to do Master vs Master only.

Katie
October 27th, 2013, 09:22 PM
Aww, poor Chanter/Swire. :( Though, unless I3uster objects, maybe he/I could reserve ??? middle slot. Not sure why there's a blank middle slot, but I'll reserve it on the off chance he's fine with it. Also, if the votes are averaged, I vote Easy for Racing. If they aren't, my vote is moot, but good luck Racing. :)

because spin and buster arent selfish

RacingeR
October 28th, 2013, 02:21 AM
Race vs. Verg (GM: I3uster) [???]
Caster vs MasterSeth [Master/Servant]
Spinach vs Buster pt. 2 [Master/Servant]
KT vs. Spinach [200 AP, five perks, 12 MP, 10 spells (15 for Clocks) | Master/Servant]

Updated.

Blue
October 28th, 2013, 02:28 AM
I think it'd be interesting to see Swire and Assassin face off against a new enemy. It could even be Spinach and l3uster as Master/Servant against one person doing a Master/Servant pair. Continuity in Colosseum!

Verg Avesta
October 28th, 2013, 05:03 AM
I think we are going to do Master vs Master only.

I thought we were going to do Master/Servant vs. Master/Servant.

At least, I've already prepared a Servant.

RacingeR
October 28th, 2013, 01:44 PM
I thought we were going to do Master/Servant vs. Master/Servant.

At least, I've already prepared a Servant.

Well...

I do have a Servant I can use, but honestly I have my doubts on him being able to do much in a northern european hard difficulty, since it was intended for a weaker opponent, so to speak.

Eh, maybe I'll modify it and see what happens.

I3uster
November 27th, 2013, 06:52 PM
I preemptively apologize to KT because I would probably nerf Spin's spells slightly if I had any idea of what they actually did.

SeiKeo
November 27th, 2013, 11:03 PM
Based KT.

Verg Avesta
November 28th, 2013, 09:00 AM
I want to fight, goddammit ;_;

Katie
December 2nd, 2013, 05:15 PM
what

Spinach
December 3rd, 2013, 10:26 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48sciFaO9B8