PDA

View Full Version : Koori no Hana (Flower of Ice)

necochaosREVOLUTION
November 11th, 2011, 09:14 PM
Hi Long time no see guys,
I need some information on Kinoko's Koori no Hana (Flower of Ice). Is there anything else besides "a story on an ordinary knight with no special powers involved":ciel:

...may plan on drawing a oneshot manga based on the story so any info would be appreciated

terraablaze
November 11th, 2011, 09:15 PM
Almost no one has read it.

Sorry, but this is my limit as a human being.

Cruor
November 11th, 2011, 10:23 PM
Never released, I don't think. There's a AD with the (nick?)name Kouri no Hana in DDD.

Lianru
November 11th, 2011, 10:27 PM
I've never even heard of it.
D:

But speaking of obscure TM stuff, does anyone have "Maid-san wa majo"? I know it was translated, but the link's broken, sadly.

Faeldrin
December 4th, 2011, 04:24 PM
I've never even heard of it.
D:

But speaking of obscure TM stuff, does anyone have "Maid-san wa majo"? I know it was translated, but the link's broken, sadly.
Kinda late, but I signed up just for this, so if you're still looking for it...

http://www.mediafire.com/?u92jz4g08mx30az (hope this doesn't break any forum rules)

Props to Evo and Raenius, wherever he is now. Enjoy your tsundere maid and moe Hisui art.

Kotonoha
December 4th, 2011, 04:25 PM
I saw that doujin (the maid one) for sale on Mandarake or somewhere a while ago, it was like 300 bucks. Lol.

necochaosREVOLUTION
December 5th, 2011, 12:53 AM
Does anyone know when was this story written?

terraablaze
December 5th, 2011, 08:40 AM
After Mahoya but before Kara no Kyoukai I would presume. So that gives us a window of after 1995 (whenever Nasu first saw Evangelion) and 1999 (think that was when he wrote it)