PDA

View Full Version : Grill War/Reloaded

Pages : [1] 2

Elyrin
November 29th, 2011, 12:39 AM
Once upon a time, the legendary Holy Grill was the most coveted artifact in all BL. Magi from across the world flocked to obtain the great wish-granting device, and Servants from beyond imagination were summoned to do battle. Unfortunately, those who decided to enter the Moonlit World were overcome by the wonders held within, and lost sight of their goals. The magical might of the Holy Grill built up, and then faded, doomed to never be put to use.

...yes, this is all you get! No, you are not getting a more serious first post, but there will be stuff here eventually, so pay attention.

50%

Anyway, if anyone has somehow not figured out what this is yet, this RP as an attempted(soon to fail!) reboot of the original Grill War, now with 150% more plot.

Stuff you need to know:

I am GM. Fear me.
I would prefer to avoid multiple Servants for one class. We'll see how it goes. Spots for non-Servant/Master PCs will be available.
For those of you who are reading this and don't know what the Grill War is, the premise is simple. Make yourself a magus, servant, or even a badass normal, and hop into a Grail War to see fun stuff happen!
I will not bother with silly numbers and points and such for Servant profiles. Do whatever you want for your Servant sheets, but if you are determined to be broken, prepare for nerfs.
Master stat stuff will come soonish. Expect to be badass. Depending on affinity, a Master might have a chance at beating Kotomine, who knows~ Master stuff is now here. Change of plans, anyone expecting to beat Kotomine in a straight fight is going to be disappointed.
We will be using a system similar to GW2's, letting you skip through the day(or night, if it's quiet) if you get actions approved by the GM.
As I mentioned earlier, there will be a plot this time. You'll have to wait and see if you want to know.
Grill War I Berserker will be running around, as will a few other people. Prepare yourselves.

The stats are STR, END, AGI, MGI(magical ability), PRA. We will do what GW1 did, and use the silly Nasuverse letter system. Avoid giving your skills letter ranks like Servants have, unless they directly correspond to a Servant skill(don't expect anything very high if that is the case), Ranks for spells are optional, but will help in finding approximate powerlevels.

E is equivalent to average human for physical stats. Circuit count is merely average for a magus, and relying purely on Od for spells is unlikely to work. Magical ability is limited to the basics.
D is above-average for physical stats. Circuit count could be better. Magical ability is sufficient for a few spells.
C is well above-average for physical stats, nearing peak human. Magical ability allows for either a variety of spells, or a more powerful focus. Circuit count is somewhat above average.
B is beyond what a mundane human is capable of physically. Magical ability is excellent, and the magus may know spells with multiple verses. Circuit count and quality are superior.
A in physical stats is sufficient to hold off FSN!Kotomine. Circuit count and quality are top-class, and casting ability allows for spells nearing High Thaumaturgy.

You start at E in a stat. One point gives you a +, and a second point gets you to rank D. Everyone gets 21 points to spend. A PRA Rank of B is required for a Mad Enhanced Berserker, or pain begins to happen. Those with PRA E can only support Assassin or Archer, and prana regeneration will be limited. Soul-eating can compensate for a lower prana rank in most cases, if the Servant is willing.

Blue names are those with finished profiles, but remember I may have another look at them later.

Masters:

Enigmatic, Master of Lethum
Satehi, master of Acesu
Airen, Master of Racin
Bryn, Master of Leo
Sir Morm, master of Turtlezerker
BD, Master of Neir
Servants:

KnightTurtle, Berserker
Lethum - Saber
Leo, Rider
RacingeR, Lancer
Acesu, Archer
zlol, Lancer
Neir, Saber
Other People

2ndsly
NPCs

Strength: E
Agility: D
Endurance: D
Prana: E
Luck: D

You may be surprised to see Kotomine's stats so low. The answer is simply that he is too amazing for your puny Master stats. Masters should not expect to beat him alone, although two working together could do it.

Skills
Battle Continuation, Rank A

Through strength of mind and body, Kotomine Kirei is able to ignore wounds he recieves and fight on regardless of injuries. As long as his willpower allows it, he will remain unhindered by even the most terrible of wounds, and will stay alive until recieving a clearly fatal blow.
Bravery, Rank C

Kotomine Kirei's willpower is stronger than any steel, and he will not be intimidated even by the likes of Servants. Mid-level mental interference is mostly useless, and high-level interference is weakened somewhat.
Chinese Martial Arts, Rank A

Kotomine Kirei possesses master-level skill in the art of Bajiquan, a style which focuses on explosive, short-range power. Without using his full strength, he is capable of crushing a man's chest cavity and destroying several internal organs with one punch.
Projectile, Rank C

Ability with thrown weapons, specifically the Black Keys used by the Church. At this level, a normal human will be unable to dodge Kirei's attacks, and direct hits are capable of harming Servants.
Magecraft, Rank C-

Knowledge and skill with various forms of magecraft. Kotomine Kirei has excellent knowledge of numerous forms of orthodox thaumaturgy, although his skill with the majority is rather lacking. He specializes in physical reinforcement, spiritual surgery, and the use of sacraments.

lethum
November 29th, 2011, 12:43 AM
Okay!

Elyrin
November 29th, 2011, 12:44 AM
:3

By the way, Lethum/Milbunk, I am almost definitely going to say no to the Casters you were using in GW1. Two servants for the price of one, you knew Gil in life and have specifically anti-Gil spells... yeah, no.

EnigmaticFellow
November 29th, 2011, 12:48 AM
I come here once again to claim the spot of Assassin's master.

RacingeR
November 29th, 2011, 12:50 AM
I will be a Servant. I will probably manage Gil again if nobody gets me as a Servant, though.

Soldat der Trauer
November 29th, 2011, 12:50 AM
I remain a False Assassin.

Elyrin
November 29th, 2011, 12:51 AM
Soldat, if you intend to be the same Assassin you need to send me your profile immediately dammit.

Preferably in a doc or something so you can fit it all in one PM.

Satehi
November 29th, 2011, 12:52 AM
Still interested.

Soldat der Trauer
November 29th, 2011, 12:53 AM
@Elyrin: Wait up, I got to find the file.

Also:
>Brynhilde: If Hero remains Servant Archer, she'll be his Master again. If he isn't, she wanted to be Servant Rider.
>Airen: Master (of Avenger (aka RacingeR), or random assignment), or possibly a mundane. Tentative enrollment.
>Ace: Maybe Servant Rider if Leopard or someone else doesn't take it.

DreamsRequiem
November 29th, 2011, 01:01 AM
...this is like the third one. I expect that the Holy Grill will get cor-*shot*

Elyrin
November 29th, 2011, 01:01 AM
No, this is the first one. We're just starting over again, to see if it works when we have an actual plot and an actual GM.

Blackdeath6031
November 29th, 2011, 01:05 AM
....Oh. So no more spots, huh.

*stops lurking*

yarite

EnigmaticFellow
November 29th, 2011, 01:06 AM
....Oh. So no more spots, huh.

*stops lurking*

yarite

Don't worry, there will be spots since not everyone is returning. Besides, even if all the spots are filled, there's other positions to choose from.

lethum
November 29th, 2011, 01:08 AM
Hm...forbidding poor Iya (the real name of that Caster) from participating. Hmpf. So mean~

Then...I have a Saber idea, so please reserve that spot for now.

Soldat der Trauer
November 29th, 2011, 01:09 AM
^^Like being Raiza and controlling Fuyuki's yakuza! :3

zlol365
November 29th, 2011, 01:39 AM
GOING IN.

Blackdeath6031
November 29th, 2011, 01:39 AM
GOING IN.Possibly this.

Ace
November 29th, 2011, 08:31 AM
@Elyrin: Wait up, I got to find the file.

Also:
>Brynhilde: If Hero remains Servant Archer, she'll be his Master again. If he isn't, she wanted to be Servant Rider.
>Airen: Master (of Avenger (aka RacingeR), or random assignment), or possibly a mundane. Tentative enrollment.
>Ace: Maybe Servant Rider if Leopard or someone else doesn't take it.

I think I remember hero saying something on IRC on how he wouldn't likely join...? Not completely sure about that though.

So just in case I'll take the Lancer class.

hero
November 29th, 2011, 09:00 AM
That's right.

RPing with Bryn is absolutely awesome, but the premise just doesn't attract me anymore. Not to mention I need time. So yes, I'll pass on this one. Have fun.

SeiKeo
November 29th, 2011, 10:35 AM
I maintain my spot.

Elyrin
November 29th, 2011, 10:59 AM
Alright, then, hero and Leo.

Hmm. It seems multiples of classes will likely be allowed, although I would like each class to get filled at least. Avenger is not allowed, custom classes I am leaning towards no, unless Blue still wants Defender, Saver is allowed if someone wants it.

Current servants
-1 Berserker, KT
-1 Assassin, Soldat
-1 Rider, Leo
-3ish Lancers-to-be, Ace/zlol/Racin

I will expect OP BS from all of you, of course, and the NPCs will be scaled to ~match.

DarkMAN
November 29th, 2011, 11:31 AM
I take back my master spot at Illya's side!

2ndsly
November 29th, 2011, 11:51 AM
I want in.I'm thinking BA Normal.

Milbunk
November 29th, 2011, 11:58 AM
So is it alright that Lethum and I keep the twin thing going? (I mean that was kinda our thing.)

SeiKeo
November 29th, 2011, 11:58 AM
Not if you keep the 2 for price of 1 BS.

2ndsly
November 29th, 2011, 12:22 PM
Do I even want to know?

Milbunk
November 29th, 2011, 12:25 PM
That was like I said not really our fault. Sure we did create that character but you have to realize that we had no idea what the other Servants were like and Lotus wasn't helping at all at the time.

SeiKeo
November 29th, 2011, 01:09 PM
Uh, yeah, it kind of was your fault because you made it. I don't buy that you thought you needed a twofer.

Froggie
November 29th, 2011, 01:23 PM
I would like to join as a Master!

Milbunk
November 29th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Well we didn't know that our character was going to turn out to be so OP till half way through our posts. As for the twofer that has to do the fact that we wanted the twin part to be reflected in the Servant so naturally there would be two of us. I don't think either of us would mind being nerfed mainly because we knew that it was so OP.

SeiKeo
November 29th, 2011, 01:26 PM
You didn't know two Servants for the price of one was going to turn out OP?

ooooo...kay.

Milbunk
November 29th, 2011, 01:36 PM
Well most people regard Caster as the weakest class. And besides not one person spoke up when we came up and used the idea. In fact you guys were encouraging us to go through with it.

SeiKeo
November 29th, 2011, 01:39 PM
Yes, because we thought you would handle it sensibly and reasonably without going with two Servants for the price of one, both from the Age of the Gods, both who knew Gil and had spells designed to kill him.

Lianru
November 29th, 2011, 01:41 PM
Just from lurking both threads, doing this seems like something that will only revive old arguments. Just my opinion, though.

RacingeR
November 29th, 2011, 01:42 PM
Just from lurking both threads, doing this seems like something that will only revive old arguments. Just my opinion, though.

There weren't many arguments, really. Those arguments are pretty new.

And I would have no problem with either Airen or Froggie as Masters.

Milbunk
November 29th, 2011, 01:46 PM
Okay we did not have nearly any AoG magic. The Gil thing was about the only thing that could be considered extremely annoying to you and that was my idea not Lethum's. As for our magic the powerful spells we had involved cloaking and using guerilla warfare to win our battles. Besides that sword that we held and the magic we could fire (Which is not even Medea ranked.) the only other thing would probably be our NP which let us reinforce things and give people the skills to use said things. (The focus was in modern equipment and weaponry but we couldn't create any ourselves so we would have had to find another way to acquire said weaponry and then enchant it.)

SeiKeo
November 29th, 2011, 01:47 PM
Eh, W/E, time to see what I can do here.

Milbunk
November 29th, 2011, 01:50 PM
You know what I give up just take the profile and see for yourself:

True Name: Back when she was alive she was called Iya but now it is Milbunk and Lethum who are the servants.
Class: Caster
Alignment: True Neutral

Strength: C+
Endurance: C
Agility: D
Mana: A+
Luck: B+
NP: B

Skills: `
Magic Resistance Rank A: Because Iya is a Caster from an age before Gilgamesh she can easily protect herself from modern magi’s attacks and even other servant’s magical effects to an extent.

Territory Creation Rank A: Creates an area that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. Enables the creation of a “Headquarters”, superior to a “Workshop”. Inside the base Iya can repair and create spare parts for the NPs she acquires.

Tool Creation Rank C: Allows the creation of spare parts and ammunition for any modern weapon that Iya can use. Iya however cannot create weapons from scratch she must acquire those from an outside source. But she can repair damaged or broken weapons at a possible cost of rank as a NP.

NP:

Ethereal Armory: The ability to make any modern weapon that Iya holds a NP. If she picks up or buys a complete weapon the rank of it is E. If she builds the weapon from premade parts it equals a D rank. And if she carefully creates the modern weapon from scratch the rank of the weapon is a C+ or B. Any weapon that she turns into a NP will stay as long as Iya is alive and allows it to remain a NP.

Historical Crystallization: One of Iya’s strongest techniques A technique that allows Iya to inject mystery or age into an object or a person. Iya injects into an object by touching it and as long as she has touched said object/person she can insert however much Mystery/Age she wants. She can also lay wires or traps that if triggered will count as though Iya had touched the object/person. When Age is inserted into an object it drains said object of all prana but cannot destroy it. If Mystery is inserted into an object it can give the object certain boosts and even allows the object to serve Iya as a type of familiar.

Other Abilities:

Gunsword: The weapon that was found by Theocrass and was used as a catalyst to summon Iya. Her main weapon that she can use for both melee and ranged attacks. The Gunsword shoots concentrated balls of energy that is even harmful to servants and as long as Iya has a sufficient amount of Prana stored does not even need to worry about ammo or reloading. If the shot strafes a target it is possible to cause severe burning.

There is only one ability I will not show and that is because we may use it for this war with our new Servant.

Brynhilde
November 29th, 2011, 01:57 PM
Take care, hero ;_;

Hmm, Leo, would you mind if I remain as your Master then?

Soldat der Trauer
November 29th, 2011, 02:12 PM
@Milbunk: ...A gunblade. Your Servant had two gunblades. /^@[email protected]^\

2ndsly
November 29th, 2011, 02:13 PM
Replication?

Soldat der Trauer
November 29th, 2011, 02:17 PM
@2ndsly: Each twin had one. And their skills/NPs allowed them to theoretically build more...

Oh my. I feel a bit faint. Their Casters had a higher STR rank than mine???

Milbunk
November 29th, 2011, 02:19 PM
The blades were more like Sasaki's in that they never had any legend of their own and are susceptible to being broke or bent through wear and tear.

Soldat der Trauer
November 29th, 2011, 02:22 PM
@Milbunk: ? They're NPs, though. The very definition of an NP is that it has something behind it. Age, legend, mystery, concept.

And you had greater STR than me!

Milbunk
November 29th, 2011, 02:23 PM
The gunsword wasn't a NP I just listed it under skills so we could show are main weapon, we also have another skill but I won't release that one.

As for the strength Lotus never told us that lol.

Soldat der Trauer
November 29th, 2011, 02:27 PM
That dirty bastard nerfed my physical parameters for no reason then oh my god I'm going to hunt him down.

Brynhilde
November 29th, 2011, 02:28 PM
I liked the idea of twin Casters, but I know the very concept is OP. So what if we half all their stats and ranks, and make it so that while one is wielding/making a NP, the another cannot do so unless the first NP is put away/destroyed?

Soldat der Trauer
November 29th, 2011, 02:28 PM
@Brynhilde: So how does it feel not being bugged for a typewriter anymore?

Brynhilde
November 29th, 2011, 02:33 PM
@Sol: Empty. ;_;

I miss my Archer *sulks at the corner*

Milbunk
November 29th, 2011, 02:48 PM
Oh yeah we are perfectly fine with something like that as a nerf. Of course having two Servants for the cost of one would be OP so something like that would only make sense.

Soldat der Trauer
November 29th, 2011, 02:50 PM
@Milbunk or Lethum: Would you still be keeping the gunblades???

I want one...

Milbunk
November 29th, 2011, 02:51 PM
Well obviously we aren't going to use the same Servant since I just showed the whole profile so who knows. Also did you have any questions on Iya, I might as well clarify what I can.

Soldat der Trauer
November 29th, 2011, 02:53 PM
@Milbunk: That Strength. What.

Milbunk
November 29th, 2011, 02:56 PM
Well (And I'm going to try to justify this so it will prolly end up in epic fail.) Iya was from a time long before Gil even walked the earth, in fact she even gave Gil most of his fantastic treasure. Back then there were other more powerful races fighting against humans for control of the earth which led Iya to call for aid from the future and receive fantastic weapons which eventually defeated said beings. Because they did have neither the numbers or technology at first they had to rely on brute force to get things done which is where the basis of her strength comes in. Does that make any sense?

Soldat der Trauer
November 29th, 2011, 03:01 PM
...Aren't most examples of futuristic weapons ranged, though? STR reflects the damage output caused by the person's own body, at close quarters, I thought.

Milbunk
November 29th, 2011, 03:02 PM
Yeah which is why in the early days of mans survival they had to rely less on technology and more on the strength stat which is why the ranking is that high. The + counts in the reinforcement bonus that she may get from her NP's ability.

DarkMAN
November 29th, 2011, 03:02 PM
...Aren't most examples of futuristic weapons ranged, though? STR reflects the damage output caused by the person's own body, at close quarters, I thought.

Gunblades are big and heavy IIRC?

Milbunk
November 29th, 2011, 03:03 PM
Also what Dark said.

Soldat der Trauer
November 29th, 2011, 03:05 PM
@DarkMAN: Not necessarily, though sword sizes and the muscle strength to wield them are ridiculous in Final Fantasy. For example, Velvet Nightmare-model gunblades are basically long-barreled pistols; their size and weight seems w/i reasonable bounds.

Also the STR stat doesn't actually reflect physical strength, like how much one can lift.

SeiKeo
November 29th, 2011, 03:05 PM
@ Bryn: Totally on board.

Brynhilde
November 29th, 2011, 03:06 PM
Prehistoric women had to work in the fields a lot while the men are away hunting. Don't underestimate that.

Soldat der Trauer
November 29th, 2011, 03:07 PM
@Leopard: Hey, to cheer Brynhilde up, maybe you can take up a common theme w/ her character design/motif. Maybe something Yu-gi-oh!-ish, again?

@Brynhilde: I don't think they're that far back in time. Milbunk and Lethum probably were court mages or some such, they're not of low enough class to have to take on such duties.

SeiKeo
November 29th, 2011, 03:08 PM
I don't know nuttin aboot YGO?

DarkMAN
November 29th, 2011, 03:08 PM
@DarkMAN: Not necessarily, though sword sizes and the muscle strength to wield them are ridiculous in Final Fantasy. For example, Velvet Nightmare-model gunblades are basically long-barreled pistols; their size and weight seems w/i reasonable bounds.

Also the STR stat doesn't actually reflect physical strength, like how much one can lift.

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE WEIGHT OF THE LIVES YOU TAKE AWAY WHILE PULLING THE TRIGGER!

...I'm done yelling random nonsense.
...for about five minutes.

Soldat der Trauer
November 29th, 2011, 03:09 PM
@DarkMAN: That was a good comeback, actually.

Milbunk
November 29th, 2011, 03:10 PM
Well they were from a time before Gil, I think that would be old enough? In her time humans didn't really have a nation or the like because whenever they tried the stronger races just kept killing em off.

Soldat der Trauer
November 29th, 2011, 03:12 PM
@Milbunk: Again, social rank. You're magi, and you were apparently of high enough stature to rate an audience w/ a King. Not seeing anybody messing w/ you to go out and pick some crops.

Know what, i'm just going to pretend your self-Reinforcement was that good.

lethum
November 29th, 2011, 03:15 PM
AoG->Everyone and their dog has learned magic, uses an inborn magical ability or equipment that is somehow magical. And this Caster didn't spring from the ground strong.

Like many good Casters, Iya learned everything she could as she grew in power, which included enough physical power that it carried over. Especially when compared to the 'normal' people of later ages.

Milbunk
November 29th, 2011, 03:15 PM
Well the thing is that there really wasn't a king back then. Sure there were leaders but until Iya arrived they were not able to hold control for long at all. Once Iya united the roaming bands of humans and exterminated the other races then they could start forming nations and doing other things.

Also what Lethum said.

DarkMAN
November 29th, 2011, 03:16 PM
@Leopard: Hey, to cheer Brynhilde up, maybe you can take up a common theme w/ her character design/motif. Maybe something Yu-gi-oh!-ish, again?

Actually I can do that! I even have a perfect character! I just need a "hug" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=IJxau6GYins)!

SeiKeo
November 29th, 2011, 03:17 PM
...but... but I have Bryn.

;_;

Soldat der Trauer
November 29th, 2011, 03:22 PM
@Leopard: Well, fight for your place at her side, then. Stop w/ the ;_; already.

Yun
November 29th, 2011, 05:06 PM
Sign me up for a Master spot with a preference for Archer if there is one.

Froggie
November 29th, 2011, 05:20 PM
Actually, I retract my previous statement of interest. While working out a Master concept I remembered that I'm pretty much tired out with the Grail War scenario and there's nothing really new or enticing about this when I'm already actively participating in another Grill War...

2ndsly
November 29th, 2011, 05:26 PM
A thought that occurred to me earlier.

Shouldn't this thread be called "Grill Hard with Avengence"?

Soldat der Trauer
November 29th, 2011, 05:27 PM
^Why?

2ndsly
November 29th, 2011, 05:29 PM
Die Hard
Die Hard 2: Die Harder
Die Hard with Avengence

SeiKeo
November 29th, 2011, 05:32 PM
Character idea: GET

RacingeR
November 29th, 2011, 05:41 PM
Oh god Heroic Spirit Bruce Willis.

2ndsly
November 29th, 2011, 05:44 PM
John McClane, actually.

Elyrin
November 29th, 2011, 05:45 PM
Even he is not OP enough to survive in the Grill War.

Blackdeath6031
November 29th, 2011, 05:47 PM
....I think I'm actually somewhat sick of the GW concept as well...

But I'll skewer it for meself and play a BA Normal who pretty much only fools around. :D

Soldat der Trauer
November 29th, 2011, 05:52 PM
^YES! Make things harder for yourself! Increase the challenge!

Blackdeath6031
November 29th, 2011, 05:53 PM
^YES! Make things harder for yourself! Increase the challenge!....I dunno if it's making things harder for myself...

Considering that the concept I had is....very lolwut-ish...

Elyrin
November 29th, 2011, 05:55 PM
Sounds like derplancer.

Blackdeath6031
November 29th, 2011, 05:57 PM
Sounds like derplancer.....I think we're thinking lolwut to different things, but they're both based off the same person, possibly projected differently.

So meh! :D

I'll send a very basic idea to you for checking when I have the time to write one up, Jeanne. :p

Elyrin
November 29th, 2011, 05:58 PM
I am not Jeanne, I am Len =|

Blackdeath6031
November 29th, 2011, 06:06 PM
No, no, Jeanne.

Has the Grail misled you once again?

Milbunk
November 29th, 2011, 06:08 PM
Don't worry Gilles will be there shortly to help sort this mess out.

2ndsly
November 29th, 2011, 07:00 PM

No.
Your Len Ranger Black!

Elyrin
November 29th, 2011, 07:01 PM
Still Len =|

2ndsly
November 29th, 2011, 07:06 PM
Fair enough.

Soldat der Trauer
November 29th, 2011, 07:30 PM
@KT: So how go your "fists of justice", hmm?

Ace
November 29th, 2011, 07:31 PM

Breaker has the original Fists of Justice!

Soldat der Trauer
November 29th, 2011, 07:32 PM
@Ace: They can be real or fake, i don't really have a preference.

:P

SeiKeo
November 29th, 2011, 07:33 PM
This'll be an amusing Servant.

Ace
November 29th, 2011, 07:45 PM
This'll be an amusing Servant.

Aww, no more tanks?

SeiKeo
November 29th, 2011, 07:46 PM
No more tanks. Better.

Elyrin
November 29th, 2011, 07:47 PM
Much better.

Katie
November 29th, 2011, 07:47 PM

Currently nerfing A++++ STR

... It only went down one +.

Ace
November 29th, 2011, 07:49 PM
No more tanks. Better.

I don't like the the sound of this.

Elyrin
November 29th, 2011, 07:50 PM
Currently nerfing A++++ STR

... It only went down one +.

BRB giving Kotomine A+ base STR.

SeiKeo
November 29th, 2011, 07:51 PM
I don't like the the sound of this.

Really, it's just me ripping something off.

Kind of.

Okay only that one part.

Ace
November 29th, 2011, 07:52 PM
Really, it's just me ripping something off.

Kind of.

Okay only that one part.

18:48
KnightTurtle
ibn4 Leo has DEFCON ICBMs

Relevant?

SeiKeo
November 29th, 2011, 07:53 PM
Do I need to get back on IRC to dispel these rumors?

I clearly have subs.

Satehi
November 29th, 2011, 08:07 PM
Do I need to get back on IRC to dispel these rumors?

I clearly have subs.

Which are extremely devastating, until you get 2 fighters on top of them. So little HP

zlol365
November 29th, 2011, 09:03 PM
looking for a female mastah if possible!

2ndsly
November 29th, 2011, 09:04 PM
Are we actually low on masters!?!

Yun
November 29th, 2011, 09:06 PM
Sign me up for a Master spot with a preference for Archer if there is one.Er Elyrin?

Elyrin
November 29th, 2011, 09:07 PM
Four Five mastahs(two taken), seven servants, two undecided.

Assuming I didn't miss anyone.

Ohwait, guess I did, brb adding Yun.

Katie
November 29th, 2011, 09:41 PM
I became the Master of Servant Lancer, Saint Longinus of the Holy Spear. He wanted to atone for his sins; and so did I. We began a partnership in which I learned how to truly use the spear from him, and I taught him about the corruption of the new world.

I did not think that anybody else's Servant was stronger than I. I was dreadfully wrong.

For it was a truly a "Holy" Grail War. Assassin was an incredibly religious Hassan; Saber was Jeanne d'Arc; Rider was Saint George; Archer was King David; Berserker was Cain, rendered insane and monstrous after his sin; and Caster was the Daughter of God, Jesus of Nazareth.

Backstory so fucking crazy

2ndsly
November 29th, 2011, 09:42 PM
May I see more?
Please.

Blackdeath6031
November 29th, 2011, 11:04 PM
I'll go in as either a BA Normal, or a master.

More leaning on normal right now though.

Elyrin
November 29th, 2011, 11:09 PM
Okay~

Oh, by the way, remember it says in the OP that Masters would be badass enough to take on Kotomine(assuming good affinity)? Yeah, that's changing now :3

Blackdeath6031
November 29th, 2011, 11:10 PM
So would it be only the normals who can?

And masters would be weaker to balance with servants?

Elyrin
November 29th, 2011, 11:15 PM
Still to be decided.

But either way, puny humans possibly being awesome enough to beat Kotomine is no longer an option. He has been buffed.

Blackdeath6031
November 29th, 2011, 11:18 PM
....I guess that means I can't use that as a benchmark then, huh.

Okay, there goes Bob the hotdog guy off the drawing board.

[/notsrs]

Katie
November 29th, 2011, 11:20 PM
FFFFFFFFFF WE LOST BOB

I am despairing now, this is a huge loss.

DarkMAN
November 30th, 2011, 02:13 AM
Four Five mastahs(two taken), seven servants, two undecided.

Assuming I didn't miss anyone.

Ohwait, guess I did, brb adding Yun.

You missed me too!

Elyrin
November 30th, 2011, 03:02 AM
Opps, added.

Also, I herd u liek Master stats, so they have been added to the OP, along with Kotomine stats.

Brynhilde
November 30th, 2011, 03:28 AM
^ Thanks. I pretty much forwarded my old Grill War stats lol.

DarkMAN
December 1st, 2011, 05:24 AM
It became awfully quiet here... Did I kill everybody already?

Brynhilde
December 1st, 2011, 05:27 AM
A whole day with no posts... O_O

Blackdeath6031
December 1st, 2011, 05:43 AM
....I was wondering what was happening..

But I was too busy trying to work on my non-master hume to worry that much :V

..And now trying to fix something because it was nerfed....
*tears hair out*

GRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHH

2ndsly
December 1st, 2011, 07:19 AM
I suppose I should start working on my BadAssNormal profile.

Should I work it like the master stats?

DarkMAN
December 1st, 2011, 08:27 AM
So... who's up for my servant this time?

SeiKeo
December 1st, 2011, 10:25 AM
A whole day with no posts... O_O

Rejoice, for your Servant is done! (Pending Elyrin's whims)

Elyrin
December 1st, 2011, 10:50 AM
I suppose I should start working on my BadAssNormal profile.

Should I work it like the master stats?
Indeed.

Rejoice, for your Servant is done! (Pending Elyrin's whims)

Satehi
December 1st, 2011, 12:42 PM
Prana rank here only counts for how many times your servant can use their NP and your own prana, and we're not going to get a stronger servant with more MGI or PRA, right?

RacingeR
December 1st, 2011, 12:54 PM
I think that at this point I can confirm Airen being my Master.

Still not sure about anything for my Servant though.

zlol365
December 1st, 2011, 02:13 PM
I'll drop a little warning/joke about lancer:

RANCE'ING THIS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GauhWG340dI&feature=related

Soldat der Trauer
December 1st, 2011, 03:44 PM
^Sounds ominous.

Elyrin
December 1st, 2011, 05:44 PM
Prana rank here only counts for how many times your servant can use their NP and your own prana, and we're not going to get a stronger servant with more MGI or PRA, right?

Correct.

Although, if you try to support a non-Archer/Assassin without backup and you have E-rank PRA, bad things happen. Same goes for Berserker with insufficient prana.

Brynhilde
December 1st, 2011, 07:20 PM
@Leo: and your Master is also ready! As soon as Elyrin approves my profile XP

SeiKeo
December 1st, 2011, 07:20 PM
Clearly, this means we should get to summon a week first.

Elyrin
December 1st, 2011, 07:26 PM
Bryn's not quite ready, I need to go over spells D=

Mormarth
December 1st, 2011, 08:08 PM
BEHOLD! VERILY, I HATH DECIDED TO DRAMATICALLY ENTER THIS THREAD.

I DO SO WISH TO TAKE UP THE POSITION OF MASTER IN THIS GRILL WAR

AND MY TRUSTWORTHY PARTNER, TURTLEZERKER, WILL BE MY AID.

Now, it's time for tea~

*brews tea*

Elyrin
December 1st, 2011, 08:09 PM
VERY WELL, SIR MORMARTH

2ndsly
December 1st, 2011, 08:09 PM
I now have a target for my BANormal.

Such a figure is too suspicious to let go.

Neir
December 1st, 2011, 08:15 PM
BITCHES. AXE SABER IS BACK

Katie
December 1st, 2011, 08:46 PM
Iustitia ~One’s True Self~ (C)
Knight possesses the Origin of Justice, and it reflects in his aura and attitude. As long as there is a wrong, it must be corrected to the best of his ability, and he feels a natural compulsion by fate to do what he believes is Just. Doing what he believes is the wrong thing results in every parameter down, and doing the right thing gives Knight no other buff other than that of satisfaction. His alignment of Chaotic Good is revealed automatically. Not only that, but he an innate Justice Sense that works like Detect Evil. Useful for determining whose ass must be kicked first. This also prevents him from doing anything he would normally consider "Villainous" during ME.

THE BEST USELESS NP IN THE WOOOOOOOOOORLD

SeiKeo
December 1st, 2011, 08:49 PM
He's only doing that because he has STR A++++

Neir
December 1st, 2011, 09:05 PM
It will still pale in comparison to Saber's. ;D

Soldat der Trauer
December 2nd, 2011, 02:20 AM
@Neir: Still possessed by a dragon god?

@Elyrin: You, wait up.

zlol365
December 2nd, 2011, 04:43 AM
^Sounds ominous.

:3....
Nothing bad actually.
Just expect something. :3

Elyrin
December 2nd, 2011, 04:45 AM
What's that, zlol? You want more nerfs?

Or did you want to run into Berserker on the first night?

Neir
December 2nd, 2011, 11:20 AM
@Neir: Still possessed by a dragon god?

@Elyrin: You, wait up.

Something like that. :3

What's that, zlol? You want more nerfs?

Or did you want to run into Berserker on the first night?

I do!

Elyrin
December 2nd, 2011, 11:20 AM
Saber will require a natural 20 to run into Berserker on the first night.

Those nerfs are much easier to do, though!

Neir
December 2nd, 2011, 02:13 PM
Watch me roll a natural 20.

Also, I still need a mastah who isn't Dark.

Elyrin
December 2nd, 2011, 02:43 PM
Watch me roll a natural 20.

We will see =|

Elyrin
December 3rd, 2011, 03:32 AM
Soldat's Assassin is no longer going to be in the war. Enigmatic is now a free Master.

EDIT: In addition, he is no longer co-GM of this RP.

Elyrin
December 5th, 2011, 08:48 PM
So, about them profiles.

Blackdeath6031
December 5th, 2011, 08:51 PM
Well, you know...

The dog ate my laptop :U

SeiKeo
December 5th, 2011, 08:51 PM
The one of mine that you have.

2ndsly
December 5th, 2011, 09:41 PM
I'll have the addendum up sometime in 24 hours.

DarkMAN
December 6th, 2011, 02:06 AM
I have deadlines at work so this week I most likely won't have anything done.

Milbunk
December 6th, 2011, 09:09 AM
Oh I'm sorry but I just can't do it, Hero's right I won't do the same thing again. If someone wants to take my spot they are very welcome too, I'll prolly br restarting one of my projects over the summer so until then I'm going to try my hardest not to join anything new. If you guys need anything just say so and I apologize beforehand to Lethum.

SeiKeo
December 6th, 2011, 10:42 AM
I take Mil's Servant energy for my own.

Elyrin
December 6th, 2011, 10:44 AM
Very well. Leo can has buffs.

(notrly)

zlol365
December 6th, 2011, 10:48 AM
Servant Lancer, hitting on anything he sees! *sniped*

Elyrin
December 6th, 2011, 10:48 AM
inb4 Berserker and Saber

zlol365
December 6th, 2011, 11:05 AM
inb4 Berserker and Saber

By then...

Lancer would have flirted with whatever possible femal-!
*sniped*

lethum
December 6th, 2011, 11:38 AM
A profile? I'd promise to have it out by today, but I just found out my sister is graduating today, so I'll have it early tomorrow (I did say I had something in mind). If I take too long, it'll be writer's block.

Neir
December 6th, 2011, 01:19 PM
By then...

Lancer would have flirted with whatever possible femal-!
*sniped*

Enjoy your beserk Saber.

zlol365
December 6th, 2011, 01:58 PM
Enjoy your beserk Saber.

I'll take that I have been warned. :3
COME NEIR, GIVE ME A BATTLE TO REMBA

Axe wielding seiba!

Neir
December 6th, 2011, 02:08 PM
LEZ DO THIS

zlol365
December 6th, 2011, 08:20 PM
LEZ DO THIS

LEZ DO THIS INDEED.

Ace
December 6th, 2011, 08:47 PM
I would snipe you two but I suspect lolprotectionfromarrows.

;__;

zlol365
December 6th, 2011, 08:53 PM

;__;

Yep, and by then... A_A

RacingeR
December 6th, 2011, 09:03 PM
Zlol wants to pierce Neir with his lance.

Oh my.

Yun
December 6th, 2011, 09:10 PM
@Elyrin I'll have my profile sent either tonight or tomorrow with the latter being more likely.

Elyrin
December 6th, 2011, 09:11 PM

;__;

Your sniping abilities don't even exist yet, they don't need protection from arrows!

Neir
December 6th, 2011, 09:23 PM
pro arrows pls

Oh my.

Only Berserker's lance will plumb my depths.

What?

Katie
December 6th, 2011, 09:31 PM
....Who the hell told you Berserker had a lance, Neir!?

Neir
December 6th, 2011, 09:32 PM
Wrong Berserker.

Elyrin
December 6th, 2011, 09:34 PM
The other berserker isn't even a Berserker!

Neir
December 6th, 2011, 09:35 PM
IMPOSSIBLE.

Ace
December 6th, 2011, 09:39 PM
Your sniping abilities don't even exist yet, they don't need protection from arrows!

B-but it will!

zlol365
December 7th, 2011, 04:22 AM

Oh my.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GauhWG340dI
HOHOHO

/joking

Not that LANCE

Elyrin
December 10th, 2011, 02:11 AM
You know, I had hoped this thread would stay alive at least long enough for the RP to (re)start =p

We have more than half the sheets in, a few more and I could probably put the IC thread up, I guess...?

SeiKeo
December 10th, 2011, 02:12 AM
I win by default.

Elyrin
December 10th, 2011, 02:13 AM
Nah, Kotomine could probably give you a fight if he went Hero Mode.

So, even if everyone runs away, the IC thread will be you against Superhero Kotomine.

SeiKeo
December 10th, 2011, 02:13 AM
Possibly. :3

Elyrin
December 10th, 2011, 02:15 AM
You may think otherwise, but your mount offers no protection from Kotomine's fists.

SeiKeo
December 10th, 2011, 02:18 AM
If he can hit me.

Elyrin
December 10th, 2011, 02:19 AM
He can.

SeiKeo
December 10th, 2011, 02:21 AM
...so, this RP is me vs Kotomine by default. I am amuse.

Elyrin
December 10th, 2011, 02:22 AM
Blame everyone else ;_;

Of course, I do have some NPC Servants for you to fight against. Kotomine is just the final boss.

SeiKeo
December 10th, 2011, 02:23 AM
I'd totally be up for a gauntlet.

Elyrin
December 10th, 2011, 02:24 AM
You'd probably get eaten alive without heals, but... oh well! It'll be fun! :3

Blackdeath6031
.....Ah well...

Sorry!

*doesn't know why he is apologising*

SeiKeo
Oh come now, you always run gauntlets with heals after fights.

Elyrin
December 10th, 2011, 02:26 AM
.....Ah well...

Sorry!

*doesn't know why he is apologising*
I don't know either, but I'm going to blame you for everything anyway.

Oh come now, you always run gauntlets with heals after fights.

Okay, if you insist...

The gauntlet will now be two battles. One against normal Kotomine, and one against Superhero Kotomine + all Servants. How's that?

SeiKeo
December 10th, 2011, 02:27 AM
Okay, if you insist...

The gauntlet will now be two battles. One against normal Kotomine, and one against Superhero Kotomine + all Servants. How's that?

Well okay I die, but w/e. Time to kill.

(Also I question your assumptions about normal Kotomine but w/e)

Elyrin
December 10th, 2011, 02:29 AM
What no normal Kotomine can't take you.

Superhero Kotomine could try, at least, although your NP does complicate things.

SeiKeo
December 10th, 2011, 02:30 AM
Well by die, I mean against all Servants. That's not happening. XD

Elyrin
December 10th, 2011, 02:32 AM
On the plus side, a couple of them would be too busy dealing with each other to worry about you.

And the ones left over have terrible affinity against you, so you actually might not be doomed. Huh.

SeiKeo
December 10th, 2011, 02:34 AM
...proceed.

Elyrin
December 10th, 2011, 02:42 AM
Well, I could, I guess. But I don't want to spoil anything this early.

SeiKeo
December 10th, 2011, 02:42 AM
>Implying the other half of the RP will get their sheets in?

Elyrin
December 10th, 2011, 02:43 AM
They probably won't, but hey, they might.

I hope.

SeiKeo
December 10th, 2011, 02:44 AM
>Also implying that the RP will go anywhere even if that does happen. (Grill Wars are cursed)

Elyrin
December 10th, 2011, 02:45 AM
I can still believe, even if it's hopeless ;_;

2ndsly
December 10th, 2011, 03:01 AM
Meh meh

Brynhilde
December 10th, 2011, 04:06 AM
Someone was challenging my Servant...?

Blackdeath6031
December 10th, 2011, 04:12 AM
N-N-Not me! Not me!

Besides, I'll be dragged about by Berserker-chan-crazed berserk Saber before anything actually happens xD

....inb4 that leads to my death orz

zlol365
December 10th, 2011, 11:13 AM
Someone was challenging my Servant...?

None.

@BD: Your saber must remain alive so that me and neir can compete in the ultimate GAR-fest.

/inb4 crazy amount of hotblood.

"RANNNNNNCCEERRRRRRRRR"

"SEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIBAAAAAAAA"

Neir
December 10th, 2011, 12:30 PM
Yes. This.

Elyrin
December 10th, 2011, 12:36 PM
N-N-Not me! Not me!

Besides, I'll be dragged about by Berserker-chan-crazed berserk Saber before anything actually happens xD

....inb4 that leads to my death orz

I dunno how well she'd take being called -chan, so yes, that just might lead to your death!

Neir
December 10th, 2011, 12:39 PM
Bd: So this is your Berserker-chan?

Berserker: WHAT?! *Prepares to give bd a beating*

Saber: Ah... Yes, that's right.

Bd: *getting smacked around*

Saber: She always was good at that <3

Elyrin
December 10th, 2011, 12:42 PM
That sounds about right.

Neir
December 10th, 2011, 12:44 PM
Saber: *floating hearts* Here, let me hold him still for you~

EnigmaticFellow
December 10th, 2011, 12:47 PM
Why do I feel so left out? My name is not Xelloss.

Neir
December 10th, 2011, 12:48 PM
Your plans are not complex enough. Try involving the Japanese police.

Blackdeath6031
December 10th, 2011, 06:45 PM
I dunno how well she'd take being called -chan, so yes, that just might lead to your death!

Bd: So this is your Berserker-chan?

Berserker: WHAT?! *Prepares to give bd a beating*

Saber: Ah... Yes, that's right.

Bd: *getting smacked around*

Saber: She always was good at that <3

That sounds about right.

Saber: *floating hearts* Here, let me hold him still for you~

NotSureIfWant.jpg

BD: *all beaten up, and held by own servant* ....I...I wonder whether this really was the right choice...

And knowing my character, he'd probably add '-chan' to the end unless someone warned him beforehand.
And even then he might anyway because he forgot. orz

None.

@BD: Your saber must remain alive so that me and neir can compete in the ultimate GAR-fest.

/inb4 crazy amount of hotblood.

"RANNNNNNCCEERRRRRRRRR"

"SEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIBAAAAAAAA"

Yes. This.

....Let's see if I really can survive this long..

Elyrin
December 10th, 2011, 06:55 PM
Don't worry, BD, if you die, Berserker might be kind enough to contract your servant for you~!

SeiKeo
December 10th, 2011, 06:58 PM
JUST STOP DANCING AROUND THE ISSUE AND LET'S FUCK RP ALREADY

Blackdeath6031
December 10th, 2011, 07:01 PM
Don't worry, BD, if you die, Berserker might be kind enough to contract your servant for you~!Like I said in GW2, when you suggested that something similar if I die - Not Sure If Happy :S

Elyrin
December 10th, 2011, 07:03 PM
JUST STOP DANCING AROUND THE ISSUE AND LET'S FUCK RP ALREADY

Ready for your five-on-one servant battle already? :3

Neir
December 10th, 2011, 07:34 PM
Ufufufu~

Elyrin
December 10th, 2011, 11:22 PM
So, the IC thread is ready. Slightly more than half the profiles are in, but...

Post it now Y/N

SeiKeo
December 10th, 2011, 11:22 PM
Post it and nerf any profile that isn't in.

Neir
December 10th, 2011, 11:30 PM
or buff the ones that ARE in.

Elyrin
December 10th, 2011, 11:31 PM
You guys don't need any more buffs, you're OP enough already!

That reminds me, I think KT still has A++ in one of his stats...

SeiKeo
December 10th, 2011, 11:32 PM
I'm not OP! D:

Elyrin
December 10th, 2011, 11:32 PM

SeiKeo
December 10th, 2011, 11:33 PM
In a relative sense.

Elyrin
December 10th, 2011, 11:34 PM
Relative to who, exactly?

SeiKeo
December 10th, 2011, 11:35 PM
Every other RP Servant. Like, for example, Assassin Ayako.

Neir
December 10th, 2011, 11:38 PM
I'm not terribly op. Well... Sort of. :3c

I say start it.

Yun
December 10th, 2011, 11:49 PM
So, the IC thread is ready. Slightly more than half the profiles are in, but...

Post it now Y/N
Go for it assuming nobody else has any major issue with it.

Elyrin
December 10th, 2011, 11:51 PM
Mmm... Yun, you know you're one of the people I need a profile from, yes? Kinda of hard for zlol to do anything if there's no one to summon him =p

Mormarth
December 11th, 2011, 12:05 AM
Sir, I do humbly request you start this role-playing activity in full!

So that all of us may do battle for a mythical wish-granting device, that possibly harbors an evil spirit that twists your wishes to amuse itself!

LET'S FIGHT LIKE GENTLEMEN, AND WOMEN, AND MEN WHO LOOK LIKE WOMEN.

Elyrin
December 11th, 2011, 12:20 AM
hmm...

VERY WELL, SIR MORMARTH, IT SHALL BE DONE

(by the way, you're still running into Berserker on the first night, have fun!)

Elyrin
December 11th, 2011, 12:42 AM
Welp, there you go.

Those of you who have yet to send profiles, I would like them by the end of the week, if possible.

EnigmaticFellow
December 11th, 2011, 12:51 AM
So, which Servants are available right now?

Elyrin
December 11th, 2011, 12:55 AM
At the moment, just whoever Lethum is making. He said he'd have a profile in by now, but I've yet to receive anything. Writer's block, maybe, I'll go drop a message.

If we end up with a lonely Master, I'd be willing to let an actual hero be summoned instead of a Grill War OC. I mean, we have a couple of those already :3

Mormarth
December 11th, 2011, 01:35 AM
Postad~

HERE WE GO CHAPS.

Neir
December 11th, 2011, 01:59 AM
wait. Son? What?

Also, you put stodd instead of stood. :3

Mormarth
December 11th, 2011, 02:03 AM
Thought you were talking about me for a sec.

But yes, interesting developments indeed.

Elyrin
December 11th, 2011, 02:05 AM
You saw nothing D:

Neir
December 11th, 2011, 03:20 AM
Well, either way, I'm looking forward to trying to write a yandere Saber. :3

Blackdeath6031
December 11th, 2011, 04:28 AM
FFFFUUUUUUUUUUU-----

WHAT IS THIS, I DUN EVE---

Brynhilde
December 11th, 2011, 04:40 AM
His teenage daughter had not yet awoken, but his son would be coming downstairs within a few minutes, and the two would continue with their practice

The Servant he had the girl summon would be unmatched in this war, even under a provisional contract with the boy.

For the second time, he would work with his wife's family and try to retrieve the Holy Grail. For the second time, he would then attempt to destroy it.

WTFOMGOTL

Elyrin
December 11th, 2011, 04:46 AM
WTFOMGOTL

Have fun!

lethum
December 11th, 2011, 10:18 AM
Well, to be fair, the main reason for my Servant's delay is because some of the facts I had prepared conspired to make his story/legend historically accurate (to a point). As things stand, I can finish the bio today. In fact, I will proceed to do just that after I post this.

Brynhilde
December 11th, 2011, 04:30 PM
Can I essentially use the same opening post I made in the original Grilll War? I like it...

Neir
December 11th, 2011, 04:32 PM
I'm using the same servant, lol. Don't see why not. :3c Of course, I'm not the GM.

BRYN. JOIN #NOTES ON IRCHIGHWAY

Brynhilde
December 11th, 2011, 04:33 PM
I'm an IRC noob. Gimme instructions!

2ndsly
December 11th, 2011, 04:35 PM
Meh.

I suppose I should work on my intro post....

IRC is confusing. More so because I'm using an app to access.