PDA

View Full Version : Realta Nua PC version

Alyeris
December 9th, 2011, 08:10 PM
It seems that in order to piggyback on the recent boom in the popularity of the Fate franchise, Type-Moon will be releasing a PC version of Realta Nua.

... When is Tsukihime 2 and the renewal version coming out? And what happened to Mahoyo?

SeiKeo
December 9th, 2011, 08:12 PM
Mahoyo comes out next winter.

Mcjon01
December 9th, 2011, 08:12 PM
Yup.

Also, never, never, and "in space, don't ask questions".

mewarmo990
December 9th, 2011, 10:56 PM
If only this had been around sooner, would have made Hyarion's work easier.

Touko
December 9th, 2011, 10:58 PM
Man, they are milking this franchise to death.

What's next? A TI-86 port for Realta Nua?

terraablaze
December 9th, 2011, 11:01 PM
It's like a perpetual motion machine. They make more Fate stuff to capitalize on the interest, which creates more interest beyond the current fan base, which causes them to repeat the first step. Who knows how long it will last.

Kotonoha
December 9th, 2011, 11:05 PM
http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/1411-Fate-stay-night-Realta-Nua-PC-version!

Touko
December 9th, 2011, 11:06 PM
It's like a perpetual motion machine. They make more Fate stuff to capitalize on the interest, which creates more interest beyond the current fan base, which causes them to repeat the first step. Who knows how long it will last.
It has the potential to go to the ways of Evangelion, for which the milking is approaching two decades, and counting.

terraablaze
December 9th, 2011, 11:10 PM
Whenever I think of Evangelion as a franchise I become sad.

ratstsrub
December 10th, 2011, 12:14 AM
There's nothing wrong with milking so's long as the products are still good.

SeiKeo
December 10th, 2011, 12:51 AM
Except they've only actually given us Rebuild, and I bet they aren't ever gonna finish that.

ratstsrub
December 10th, 2011, 12:53 AM
So they got some bad batch(es).

Touko
December 10th, 2011, 12:54 AM
Except they've only actually given us Rebuild, and I bet they aren't ever gonna finish that.

They got that ready.

All they need to do is throwing the Fate alpha version characters and designs into Fate/Stay Night, then press BLEND.

Voila, Fate Rebuild.

SeiKeo
December 10th, 2011, 12:58 AM
Wouldn't Fate/Rebuild be like Shirou saying screw it to his ideals and giving up the world for one-

...waaait.

ratstsrub
December 10th, 2011, 01:01 AM
They got that ready.

All they need to do is throwing the Fate alpha version characters and designs into Fate/Stay Night, then press BLEND.

Voila, Fate Rebuild.

I want Stray Servant...

Touko
December 10th, 2011, 01:29 AM
I want Stray Servant...

It's not a terribly fresh idea, considering you have seen the story recycled in Caster and Kojiro already. Also, aren't you tired of gender-swapping and lame excuses yet?

ratstsrub
December 10th, 2011, 01:32 AM
Pfft. Caster is not the kind of depressed moe that I want.

Touko
December 10th, 2011, 01:43 AM
マスターを殺して暴走している“捨てられた子犬系" のヒロインとして予定されていた

I guess it is just an ingrained thing. Although it says the Stray Servant is a "lost puppy type", the "暴走" part keeps bothering me, lol.

Every time I see the word "暴走", all I can think about is EVA 1 tearing shit up. And in my mind the Stray Servant is this calm-looking blood-thirsty psychopathic woman who killed and ate her Master, and then went on a killing rampage in Fuyuki.

deadfish
December 10th, 2011, 01:44 AM
Caster's too much of a baba for me.

Mcjon01
December 10th, 2011, 01:48 AM
Every time I see the word "暴走", all I can think about is EVA 1 tearing shit up. And in my mind the Stray Servant is this calm-looking blood-thirsty psychopathic woman who killed and ate her Master, and then went on a killing rampage in Fuyuki.

There's also 暴走 Arcuei... oh, wait, I guess that's essentially the same thing as the EVA scenario, isn't it?

Touko
December 10th, 2011, 01:48 AM
There's also 暴走 Arcuei... oh, wait, I guess that's essentially the same thing as the EVA scenario, isn't it?

Exactly.

ratstsrub
December 10th, 2011, 01:49 AM
Arc also has the big plotted ditz role too, so it's fine.

deadfish
December 10th, 2011, 01:50 AM
暴走 doesn't mean you have to go on a killing rampage. It just means you're going out of control when it really comes down to it.
Like say, using penguindrum as an example, Kanba.

Mcjon01
December 10th, 2011, 01:51 AM
But Nasu.

Touko
December 10th, 2011, 01:51 AM
暴走 doesn't mean you have to go on a killing rampage. It just means you're going out of control when it really comes down to it.

I know, that's why I said "it's an ingrained thing". EVA 1 defined the word for me, and nothing can alter it now.

Mcjon01
December 10th, 2011, 01:52 AM
's true. I know what it means, but all I can see is Red Arcueid.

terraablaze
December 10th, 2011, 08:31 AM
@deadfish
I know what you mean, but using a character that essentially went on a killing spree is probably a bad example.

petalferrous
December 10th, 2011, 03:57 PM
At least it's just a port (?) and not a full-blown remake. That mean's there's still hope for new franchises/sequels!

Kotonoha
December 10th, 2011, 04:00 PM
You guys need avatars so I can tell you apart.

SeiKeo
December 10th, 2011, 04:04 PM
You're telling me that all our translators aren't the same person?

terraablaze
December 10th, 2011, 04:13 PM
As soon as I find a good picture of the world burning up or something I will put it in my avatar. I was thinking of using something from the Binding of Isaac because the game is awesome but I don't know how avatars work. Do I need an image host site or something?

Sherrinford
December 10th, 2011, 04:20 PM
Why not the burned field from FSN? I think there is a CG of that.

Or maybe a screenshot from F/E?

petalferrous
December 10th, 2011, 04:20 PM
You can just upload the picture from your computer.

Sherrinford
December 10th, 2011, 04:24 PM
As long as it's under 75 KB.