PDA

View Full Version : ARISTOTELES QUEST



Erlkonig
March 17th, 2011, 07:34 PM
ARISTOTELES QUEST
a.k.a Overpowered as fuck

Feeling tired of having to build stable, balanced characters? Ready to go all h4x on someone? Then this is the quest for you! Smash anything in your way, raze everything in your path, destroy all who oppose you, or save whoever you want! You are OVERPOWERED as FUCK, and it feels AWESOME! Come ride along the GODMODE train!!!

POWER LEVEL

Type-______

Very Overpowered: Satellite Aristoteles – You are the most powerful being on a moon orbiting a planet. Your power is vast, and you are deeply connected to the satellite in which you live. You possess huge amounts of energy that are being constantly recharged by the moon, by a bond that can never be broken by normal means. You possess a weapon forged by the cosmic object itself, which possesses a unique, extremely powerful ability. You are capable of using a highly powerful Reality Marble, and possess extremely high strength, speed, stamina, endurance, and more. You can still be killed more easily than Planetary Aristoteles, nevermind Star Aristoteles, which lack a concept of death. Your soul will be brought back to the satellite at death, and your body restored. It is possible for your soul to be dispersed if your bond with the Satellite is disconnected.

Superbly Overpowered: Planetary Aristoteles – You are the strongest being on the planet. Your bond to the planet is deep, as you are its champion. Your power is undoubtedly extreme, and your abilities more than express so. Not only are you capable of using a Marble Phantasm in your world, to force natural phenomena to happen no matter what, but you are also able to use a weapon forged by the planet for you, and possess levels of magic and physical power strong enough to crush mountains, and defeat any enemy on your path. You possess an extremely powerful Reality Marble, which takes you to a reflection of the place you were born, where you are most powerful and have complete control of the area. So long as you are in your planet, your body can be completely regenerated from where you stand, even if it is completely destroyed. It will be driven back to your planet if it is destroyed outside of it.

EVERYBODY’S GETTING RAPED: Star Aristoteles – You are a being born from fire, you breathed life amidst the cosmic flames of a star, you stood up in a blazing conflagration of impossibly high energy, and that is where you have lived, for more than ten million years. You have seen planets breathe their last, as they were hit by a deadly asteroid, as your father wept for his lost child. You have the respect of every other Aristoteles in the System, as they recognize your overwhelming power. As the champion of a star, your powers and infinitely strong. You can recreate cosmic phenomena without fail in any place: Comets, Meteors and Plasma discharges. Your Reality Marble is a reflection of the surface of your star: most beings would be immediately vaporized by the flares of deadly energy just by being there. In there, it is where you are able of crushing even planets, creating moon-sized flares of blazing energy, moving at a speed close to light’s movement, manuevering through the fires like your own home. Your abilities are not to be underestimated, and you lack a normal concept of death. Should the impossibly small chance that your body might be destroyed happen, you will revive in a blaze of glory yet again, the infinite energy of your shining father powering you.

------

Storyline

Arrival to Earth (Sandbox Mode): You can choose to awaken in any time, and fuck shit up like shit has never been fucked before. Choose a Star Aristoteles alongside this option for literal Godmodding. Hell, Planetary is close enough to GModding in this one.

NOPE. ONLY SANDBOX MODE
---


After choosing a Storyline and a Power-level, please choose a name.

hbomb
March 17th, 2011, 07:43 PM
What have you done?

this has been transformed into TTGL

Erlkonig
March 17th, 2011, 07:44 PM
Oh... shit?

...Well, it is supposed to be a ridiculous quest. ...And I don't see the anti-spirals or the giant robots anywhere.

willyvereb
March 17th, 2011, 07:51 PM
Let's give it a try...

Name:Type-VY-CANIS-MAJORIS
Nickname: Big Bad Wolf
Appearance: Searing celestial wolf made out of unknown superdense plasma-state material with the size twice of the Sun.
Power Level: Beyond the Impossible
Hobbies: Howling, bullying the weak, SPEAKING WITH CAPSLOCK ON!
Storyline: Cosmic Wars

Erlkonig
March 17th, 2011, 07:54 PM
By that you mean The third one (Powerlevel)? Okay, I can go with that. Let's see if anyone else tries to post another suggestion. Otherwise, we'll begin in one hour with that one.

willyvereb
March 17th, 2011, 08:00 PM
I think the part about the aristoteles being twice as huge as the Sun gave enough impression to know. Yes, he's a freakin' godmod incarnate and fueled by the supposedly largest star in the Milky Way Galaxy.

Although maybe we should start somehow at smaller scale.

Erlkonig
March 17th, 2011, 08:04 PM
I think trying one of the earlier storylines would be a good choice. Of course, trolling the fuck out of Gaia could also be fun. But being the largest doesn't mean he's the most powerful. Allow me to point you to... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R136a1

willyvereb
March 17th, 2011, 08:12 PM
Alright, another idea:

Name: Type-TITAN
Nickname: The Cube
Appearance: A levitating metallic box-like entity with the diameter of hundreds of meters. It has the weight of quintillion tons and capable of breaking down to smaller (even microscopic) cubes to spread out or change its shape according to its liking.
Hobbies: Finishing the Ruby Cube in record time
Powerlevel: OMG HAX! (Very Overpowered)
Scenario: Sandbox mode (Taking over the Earth)

Erlkonig
March 17th, 2011, 08:14 PM
Which one of the two do you want to use?

willyvereb
March 17th, 2011, 08:15 PM
The later one, Mr. Cube.
Like I said we have to start small, aren't we?:)

Erlkonig
March 17th, 2011, 08:17 PM
Right. I already know how the arrival is going to be played out.

Erlkonig
March 17th, 2011, 08:37 PM
Well, since no one else seems to want to post, let's start.

---
Terrestrial sky
21:30 PM

Finally, after a short time of travelling, I have arrived at my destination. My shadow eclipses the moonlight on the countryside where I am above. I experienced boredom while on my home, and so I have decided to travel to Earth. I've been told many weird happenings occur here. Smuggling myself past Gaia's detection was easy: All I needed was my ingenious disguise! I discard the gigantic glasses with the fake nose as it disperses on the air. Surely, Gaia must be shocked by my arrival out of nowhere!

...Wait. Why isn't it panicking? I slowly lower myself towards the countryside. Perhaps my disguise is so clever it fooled the planet into thinking I am an Earthling? Yes, that must be it! As I arrive close to the ground, floating mere metres above it, I began to think. What should I do now??? Perhaps what I came here to do, and start causing havoc on the Ear-

"------" A faint voice is caught by my being. The creature speaking must be an Earthling. I slowly probe at his mind to understand its form of communication.

"...Wow! It's a giant Rubix Cube!"

RUBIX CUBE. WHAT IS A RUBIX CUBE. The name instantly catches my attention. I sense the Earthling. Should I find out more about this "Rubix Cube"?

1) Consult the Earthling on the Rubix Cube
2) I can find this Rubix Cube by myself, no need to seek the aid of an Earthling
3) Take it along with me. It might help me encounter this Rubix Cube!
4) I decide it does not interest me after all.
5) Other

willyvereb
March 17th, 2011, 08:40 PM
5.) Assimilate the Earthling for valuable information. I must rescue my fellow Cube comrade!

(Type-TITAN has no idea of Earthling culture yet. We have to make him a little more accustomed to us.)

Erlkonig
March 17th, 2011, 08:46 PM
...Indeed. There is no choice after all. This Earthling talks of this Cube as an object. Such unfair treatment to a superior race is not acceptable! Immediately, my cubes envelop it, and drag it towards me. I consume its body, and replace it with a suitable cubic body.

...Whoa... Wait! What happened!?

Rejoice, for you are now perfect! Now, let's see what I have acquired from this Earthling's knowledge.

...Toys. They treat us Cubes as tools and shapes. How... How dare they!? I am filled with rage at the nerve of these idiots. I also find out about something dreadful: Spheres. Their rounds curves, that circumference... It is the forbidden theorem!

I am also filled with the knowledge of a nearby conglomeration of people. There's no doubt in my mind. I...

1) Silently approach the City
2) Approach the City with the fury of Titan
3) Look for other cities
4) Maybe I should give them a chance...
5) Other

willyvereb
March 17th, 2011, 08:48 PM
Option 1. Cube practices self-control. Better not stir up Gaia's attention... yet.:p

Erlkonig
March 17th, 2011, 08:54 PM
...Of course. Caution is the best is the best approach. I focus my energy, and suddenly I am invisible to the eye, as my outer colors shift to seem transparent. I then take off towards the direction of the city. I travel at several times the speed of sound, arriving in but a few seconds. I sense the footsteps of every single individual below me, living not only in the outside enviroment but also inside buildings.

Hey, dude! Wait a bit before you try to kill us humans, ok!? We're not bad!

Not bad, you say? I absorb more of its memories, understanding more general information about the Earthling culture. Hm. Perhaps they are not as bad as I imagined. Still, what should I do now?

1) Send a smaller version of myself to explore the City
2) Scout out for happenings
3) Other

willyvereb
March 17th, 2011, 08:57 PM
Option 2. I'm inclined to explore the truth behind what that inferior creature said.

Erlkonig
March 17th, 2011, 09:03 PM
I decide to quietly observe the acts of the citizens. I focus on one area. Earthlings of opposite genders seem to be walking together with each other on an area with an area with a greater amount of vegetation than in other areas. They seem to be getting ready for mating season.

Uh, yeah. Those are, like, couples. They are two... Earthlings who are attracted to one another.

I see, I see. Most interesting. I switch my focus. There is a man talking to another one, who seems to be holding some sort of nourishment, which he gives to the other man.

Uh, that one is buying food. Buying food is pretty common among us Earthlings. We need food to survive after all.

Hmm... I once again switch my focus, to a different looking place this time. It seems to be a dark, shadowy space between buildings. I see as an Earthling suddenly charges another one, and takes something from the other. It then starts to run off.

That's a robber! It's uh, an evil Earthling! Stop him!

Stop him, you say? There is no time to process what it says. I-

1) Help
2) Don't Help

willyvereb
March 17th, 2011, 09:08 PM
2. Don't help. I don't know what evil means and I cannot stand an inferior being commanding me.

Erlkonig
March 17th, 2011, 09:19 PM
...Of course. There is no reason for me to do something like that. I do not know what evil means. As the Earthling get aways from the other, I hear my new subordinate remain silent.

...Sorry, I forgot you don't know anything about morality.

Morality? Hmph. What a strange thought. And what does "sorry" mean? Is it expressing an emotion? Regret of having said or done something, perhaps? A quick check on "his" memory reveals that yes, it is. I have no need to understand how these Earthlings think, but knowing more cannot be harmful to me.

I analyze what Morality is. Hmm, apparently, Earthlings are expected to live their lifes taking actions that are within a certain range of acceptance. Failure to do so labels them as 'evil'. How interesting, and foolish.

It's not foolish!

Why not? Hmm... Perhaps, if I better think about it, it does seem to prove an effective way to control such a large number of Earthlings.

Anyway, I should begin sending scou-

Suddenly, I feel a presence staring at me. It is definitely staring at me, and not at the sky. I quickly try to sense the presence. I feel it, it is an Earthling. But this one... This one seems more powerful. It possesses some energy.

1) Investigate
2) Leave it, for now.
3) It has sensed you, you should incapacitate it.
4) Other.

willyvereb
March 17th, 2011, 09:37 PM
3.) Action should incite reaction. If anyone sensed you it's better to silence them quickly and as subtly as possible.

(Well, I got to go. By the way: can anyone else besides me can post their votes? It would be a little with just the two of us.)

ItsaRandomUsername
March 17th, 2011, 09:44 PM
#3!

Can I play too? I have a buddy in mind that I'd like to use... :3

Erlkonig
March 17th, 2011, 09:48 PM
I should not let anyone notice my presence. I quickly deploy a three-metre diametred Cube, and send it at the Earthling. The cube changes form, as it takes the shape of a pointed cone. The earthling dodges the lance as it impacts against a building, making part of it crumble. The earthling then suddenly throws a wave of thermal energy at the smaller cube. Futile, the thermal energy is absorbed like a sponge. I focus energy into it, turning the cube into a blazing cone of energy, which fires itself at supersonic speeds at an area near the puny earthling. The result is an explosion which lights up the upper area of the building.

I see the Earthling is not down yet. Clever, it reinforced its inferior body structure to survive the blast, but it seems to be moderately harm. From the flames, the cube rises once again. I prepare to fire it once again, but the earthling rises its hands. "Wait! I surrender! I surrender!"

Surrendering. So it expresses that it will cease any hostilities and submit to my demands if I spare it.

Should I?

1) Accept his surrender
2) ...No, it's too dangerous a variable.

@IRUn: Sure, you can choose another one, so long as you decide to finish this one. I.e: This Type gets bored and returns to Titan, etc.

mangafreak7793
March 17th, 2011, 10:27 PM
2) PWN HIS ASS

TypeWannabe
March 17th, 2011, 10:28 PM
Types have concepts of surrender?

Erlkonig
March 17th, 2011, 10:36 PM
@TW: It's been learning human culture from the human it absorbed.

There is no choice. The Cube turns into a lance of wind, clearing the fires, and becoming of vaccum of deadly winds that launches itself at the Earthling, breaking through the air pressure and piercing through its chest, creating a deep crater on the already half-destroyed roof. Before it expires, I quickly transfer what memories I can from it to me.

...
......
........

...How interesting. It seems this species of Earthlings are divided into different classes. The ones I had observed thus far had been mundane ones, without the capability of using energy for their advantage. This class of "human", however, possess the capacity to house energy inside themselves. Magus, they are called. This one was part of the Magic Association, which hasa base in a land some thousands of miles away from here. And there is also the Church, an organization which extends over the planet and seems to act under the name of a superior figure.

This are not only news to me, as the Earthling I had taken seems to be rather overwhelmed by the knowledge.

Well, for now, I should...

1) Investigate the Magic Association
2) Investigate the Church
3) Neither of them interests me

(Well guys, i need to go to sleep now. I'll see you tomorrow)

ItsaRandomUsername
March 17th, 2011, 11:45 PM
#2.

Lets go biblical on them.

FlameStrike
March 18th, 2011, 12:00 AM
Whoa, a god quest? This looks very interesting. Can you explain in more detail hows this will work though? Is it like a role play, where each player has their own character, or do the players decide and vote on choices given by the author?

ItsaRandomUsername
March 18th, 2011, 12:17 AM
We're playing as Type-TITAN at the moment. We're deciding whether to Investigate the Association, the Church, or ignore them and do Cosmic Horror-y things.

mangafreak7793
March 18th, 2011, 12:21 AM
Let's become their god, 2

Gundam Meister
March 18th, 2011, 12:29 AM
I'm interested can i play

1) Investigate the Magic Association

FlameStrike
March 18th, 2011, 01:08 AM
Alright then, I believe Type-TITAN deserves some more respect! Lets do option 2 and show these people what god like power is.

EnigmaticFellow
March 18th, 2011, 01:32 AM
Type-TITAN should have fun at the church.

I'll vote for 2.

willyvereb
March 18th, 2011, 03:58 AM
I shall go with the majority. Option 2: the Church.
Mr. Cube decides to take a visit on Vatican.:p

Oh, and there's a more innovative and underhanded way to fight people with Cube's powers. Just transform into a fine dust of microscopic cubes and force your way down their throats unnoticed. Then gather together and burst through the flesh from the inside or otherwise wreck the internal organs.

Erlkonig
March 18th, 2011, 05:03 PM
The Church. Followers a so-called superior being, whose existence is uncertain to me. All their actions and manuevers are done in the so-called name of this God, and they seem to hold a high amount of power in the human (I shall now call them by this name) society. Apparently, their base is on a place about as far away as the Magic Association's base. Vatican City. Transporting myself to that location would be easy enough.

But first I should learn more about this "Church". I absorb as much information as I can from the human. The church seems to possess several artifacts of relatively high (by their standards) power, and are experts at healing. There are the Knights, though they seem to be dying out. There is also the branch of the Assembly of the 8th Sacrament, special members of the Church who are trained to combat enemies of the organization. Interesting. Would they send their Executors at me if I were to attack them? That would be foolish of them.

Y-you're not planning on... Attacking the Church... right?

.....Am I?

I do not know enough about them to just attack them on a whim. I need to find someone close to this Church who I can absorb. I quickly deploy another metre-sized cube to the nearest Church in the city. In seconds, I have found a priest and absorbed its knowledge, shifting the cube into microscopic-sized ones which devoured the priest from inside.

...Indeed, this reveals more details about the church. But, there must be more about them. I feel like there is something more powerful inside this organization. I should-

1) Go to the Vatican
2) Attack the Vatican
3) Go to the main church in another state (Specify)
4) Find out about the Magic Association
5) Other

Gundam Meister
March 18th, 2011, 05:07 PM
1 Go to the Vatican

Erlkonig
March 18th, 2011, 05:23 PM
...Their strength matters nothing to me. My body will be restored in Titan should I be destroyed. I focus on the distance, and start to move. My hundred-metre-large form dashes through the night sky at a speed dozens of times that of sound, and I cross the ocean in less than thirty human minutes. I sense down the Vatican below me, and as soon as I descend a certain level...

I know I am detected. Below me, I sense hasty movement. I send miniature cubes to better sense what is happening.

"...Out of n...where!!! We can't see it, but something's definitely above us. And it exhudes so much prana it's like its not even trying to hide!"

I do not understand. My disguises are fail-safe.

"...uch ...rge power... Should we send the B..ri...l Agency?"

What is the Burial Agency? Should I wait for them to send such a thing? I should-

1) Attack first.
2) Leave. Now.
3) Wait.
4) Other

EnigmaticFellow
March 18th, 2011, 05:36 PM
I'll go with option 3. Why should we be in a hurry?

ItsaRandomUsername
March 18th, 2011, 05:40 PM
#3. Let's see how far the fleshlings are willing to go, and how they'll react.

Gundam Meister
March 18th, 2011, 05:44 PM
3 l'm in no in a hurry i have all the time in the world so ill wait

Erlkonig
March 18th, 2011, 05:46 PM
I wait. There is no need to try to do something. I continue listening to the conversation I had been sensing before.

"It doesn't seem to be doing anything. Maybe we should not be so hasty?"

"Perhaps. We will give it the chance to reveal itself. If it does not, then we will send the Burial Agency at it for defying the will of God."

"Then let us do this."

I pause. I hear them walk towards an upper floor from the one they are in. I continue following their presence with my senses as they arrive at the roof of the highest building in the area. I look at their bodies. One is an old man, dressed in robes (ornamental by human standards), alongside a young human adult dressed in robes. (These seem less ornamental, and more suited for movement.) The old man speaks. "Whoever you are there in the sky, show yourself!" It announces in a different Earthling language than the one I had learned. I quickly translate the words.

Um... Maybe you should comply?

Should I? There is nothing I would lose by showing my form. Besides, if I am going to perform powerful actions I cannot remain invisible. I should-

1) Reveal myself
2) Don't reveal myself.
3) Other

Gundam Meister
March 18th, 2011, 05:48 PM
1) Reveal myself

ItsaRandomUsername
March 18th, 2011, 05:52 PM
1

EnigmaticFellow
March 18th, 2011, 05:58 PM
1

willyvereb
March 18th, 2011, 06:05 PM
1.) Type-TITAN knows it's meaningless but choose to reveal itself in its full square glory.

Erlkonig
March 18th, 2011, 06:07 PM
...There is no point in hiding myself if I have been detected. Slowly, my chromic color restores itself. My several-hundred-meter large body materializes in all its glory, encompassing a whole part of the city in my shadow. The old man falls on his rear, as the one besides him softens the impact.

"Wh-what are you?" The old human asks of me. I decide to answer.

"I AM THE MASTER OF TITAN. GREETINGS, EARTHLING. I COME FROM SATURN'S GREATEST'S MOON."

The human's eyes widen. "A-an Aristoteles... Just like... the Crimson Moon...!?"

The Crimson Moon. The Aristoteles of Luna? Yes, we are both the Masters of our land, but...

"DO NOT COMPARE ME TO THAT INDIVIDUAL. WE ARE VERY DIFFERENT."

The human manages to stand by itself. He glares at me. "Why are you here, Master of Titan?"

"I HAD COME HERE TO ORIGINALLY ANNEX THE EARTH, BUT I HAVE CHANGED MY PRIORITY TO THAT OF FINDING OUT MORE ABOUT YOUR RACE." My voice booms through the city. I sense as people below me are pointing some devices me which emit flashes of light. Those who do so are quickly subdued by possible members of the Church. Hm.

The human looks angered at my first words, but then calms down as I continue. "I see. So you wished to know more about the Church?"

"...THAT IS AFFIRMATIVE."

The human smiles. It seems to have thought of something. "I see. Then, is there anyway we can speak more personally?"

I wonder why he wants to do so, but nevertheless send a human-sized cube to hover in front of him. I speak through it.

"YES?"

The old human dressed in robes gestures to the door leading down the stairs. "Could you follow me, as well as turn your larger body invisible?"

I can. But must I do so? He probably wants to tell me more about this Church. Going together with him in this body should be a good idea. I did come here to find more about this place.

1) Go with him
2) Keep the discussion here.
3) Other.

Gundam Meister
March 18th, 2011, 06:11 PM
1)I see no problem in going with him

willyvereb
March 18th, 2011, 06:13 PM
2.)Type-TITAN has no intention to socialize wit an inferior race. On closer inspection the man even has round-shaped head! What a heresy!
If they want to tell the Aristoteles something, they should do it here. imperfect creatures without any resemblance to the mighty cube has no right to dictate the conditions.

EnigmaticFellow
March 18th, 2011, 06:23 PM
1.) There is nothing that mere Earthlings can ever do to Type-Titan. Why should it not entertain this rotund race?

ItsaRandomUsername
March 18th, 2011, 06:44 PM
Let's go for NUMBAHONE.

Erlkonig
March 18th, 2011, 06:47 PM
Choice one

I begrudgingly follow the human down the building, where he takes me through floors and floors, until we arrive at an ornate office, where he sits down.

"WHAT DID YOU REQUIRE, THAT WE HAD TO SPEAK IN HERE?"

"You wanted to know about the church, did you not, Master of Titan?" The human sits on a chair decorated in gold and "holy" symbols.

"AFFIRMATIVE."

The human then introduces himself as the Pope. He is the de facto leader of the public facade of the Church, and begins to explain to me the past the Catholic Church has had, and what it has accomplished. Hm. Apparently, the Crimson Moon couldn't keep his hands to himself. The Twenty-Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors. Interesting. I learn about the Burial Agency, and I find it strange. For an organization centered so much on faith, for them to rely on an Agency which admits such "heretic" beings to their ranks is something they would not be expected to do.

After he is finished, I pause. I do not find an adequate reason of why he would tell this to me. Or maybe he has not said it yet.

"...AND WHAT WOULD YOU WANT ME TO DO IN EXCHANGE FOR MORE INFORMATION?"

The Pope stares at my hovering form. "Are you not interested in the Dead Apostle Ancestors? There's just one thing we'd like you to do."

It is true that they interest me. Having the possibility of analysing the Ancestors' capabilities would be interesting.

"We'll give you the location of some of them, and you can go and test their powers. Or even aim to destroy them."

...I see.

"YOU WANT ME TO WEAKEN THEM."

The Pope nods.

The Dead Apostle Ancestors. This could be a chance to display my full might on these mortals.

.....You're actually thinking of fighting these guys... You're unbelievable.

I should-

1) Accept the Information. Investigate the Ancestors
2) Deny the request. I have no need to clean up after Crimson Moon.
3) Demand more information in exchange
4) Other

Gundam Meister
March 18th, 2011, 06:54 PM
1) I accept the information and begin my investigation on the DAA

ItsaRandomUsername
March 18th, 2011, 06:59 PM
#1, waste them.

EnigmaticFellow
March 18th, 2011, 07:00 PM
1) The DAA has asked for it. How can Crimson Moon leave such abominable beings in his wake? Besides, Type-TITAN won't mind crushing such weaklings.

Erlkonig
March 18th, 2011, 07:18 PM
My voice booms.

"...UNDERSTOOD. I SHALL INVESTIGATE THEIR ABILITIES, AND AIM TO INCAPACITATE."

The Pope smiles. "Very well, then. Allow me to give you this." He hands me a list containing information on the Dead Apostle Ancestors. The first one immediately catches my attention. The Beast of Gaia, a part of Earth's mighty Counter Force. Examining the Counter Force is very tempting. The second one seems to be the objective of most Ancestors. The third one I already know of, having personally met him before. The fourth one is news to me. The power to travel between parallels is an interesting one. The fifth one surprises me. Type-Mercury, a being born on a planet so close to the sun. I will have to try to stay away from him: Planetary Aristoteles are fearsome. I quickly browse through the other ones.

The Pope looks up as I finish. "So? Who will you go after?"

This is a troublesome question. Who should I go after?

1) Altrogue Brunestud seems like the best bet. She seems very interesting.
2) I could go and examine the Aylesbury ritual. I'd obtain much knowledge from that.
3) Examine the Ancestors trapped by the Church.
4) Other

EnigmaticFellow
March 18th, 2011, 07:21 PM
1) She does have a member of the Counter Force under her leash. Besides, she does have the name of Brunestud.

Gundam Meister
March 18th, 2011, 07:22 PM
1) Altrogue Brunestud seems like the best bet. She seems very interesting.

Dartz
March 18th, 2011, 07:38 PM
4) Kill Primate Murder. It is a dispensable element of Earth's CF anyway. It only excells at "human extermination".

Erlkonig
March 18th, 2011, 07:41 PM
That True Ancenstor/Dead Apostle hybrid is interesting. How did she manage to tame a being from the Counter Force? Probably thanks to her True Ancestor heritage. She also has two other Ancestors under her control.

They are no match for me. I am superior to Crimson Moon, and I have defeated Type-Ganymede once. If I get serious, I can destroy them. This is a fact.

"VERY WELL. DO YOU KNOW WHERE ALTROGUE BRUNSTUD IS LOCATED NOW?"

The Pope points to a location of the map, giving me the coordinates from which his agents have detected her to be.

My lesser form vanishes. and I become visible avobe the Vatican once again.

Wh-what are you planning on doing!?

I shall prove my power to Gaia. Fear me, you who pacted with the Crimson Moon. Thank me, for cleaning up for your mistakes.

Here I go.

It takes but a moment to arrive on the place Altrogue was last seen. It's the almost-intact ruins of a castle near a large town. As soon as my massive form appears in the sky, my shadow encompassing the plains below, I near the castle.

And two men appear before me. I immediately recognize them. Black Knight Strout and White Knight Svelten, their red eyes glare at me fiercely.

"This thing is not from the church, is it? It's too powerful to be possessed by humans." The Black Knight frowns.

"Why is it here, though? Obviously, it must be here because of Master Altrogue." The White Knight replies.

I am irked.

"YOU SPEAK TO THE MASTER OF TITAN, ARISTOTELES OF THE STRONGEST MOON, WITH THAT IMPUDENCE!?"

I stole that title from the Spear of Ganymede. I judge their power. The Demonic Sword the Black Knight exhudes power indeed, but nothing compared to my own Knight Arm. The White Knight seems to possess more magical energy himself. Still nothing compared to me.

I can easily crush them if they decide to attack me.

Their eyes widen. The Black Knight holds his sword at the ready, preparing to unsheathe it. "Type-TITAN!? Why the hell!?" The White Knight curses.

These men are tempting my patience. I-

1) Crush these abominations
2) Demand to see Altrogue Brunestud
3) Speak to them
4) Other

ItsaRandomUsername
March 18th, 2011, 07:44 PM
#1. Wipe them from the face of the Earth. No one disses Type-TITAN.

EnigmaticFellow
March 18th, 2011, 07:50 PM
4) Ignore them and just enter the castle

Such weak beings don't warrant this Aristoteles' attention. It came to see Altrouge, not to entertain lesser beings.

Erlkonig
March 18th, 2011, 07:50 PM
Tie-breaker guys. Waste them, or Haters gonna Hate?

Gundam Meister
March 18th, 2011, 07:51 PM
1) Crush these abominations

ItsaRandomUsername
March 18th, 2011, 07:54 PM
On second thought, let them bitch at us. Altrouge and PM are our targets.

#4.

Erlkonig
March 18th, 2011, 08:11 PM
I did say I was going to weaken the Dead Apostle Ancestors. I glare down at the two Knights, and compress my size to have five metres of diameter.

"CHILDS OF THE CRIMSON MOON, I HAD COME TO OBSERVE WHAT HE HAD LEFT IN HIS WAKE, BUT YOU TWO HAVE TRIED MY PATIENCE. YOU WILL BE DESTROYED."

The Black Knight immediately draws his sword, Neardark. A terrible dark energy flows out from it, starting to alter the surroundings...

My form shifts into a spinning cone, crackling with power, as my form shines with pure energy. I launch myself at the Black Knight, who blocks with the Demonic Sword. The sword exhudes a wave of darkness that collides with my dashing form of energy, shattering the ground under us, burning away the grass, and melting part of the stone into magma...!

There is a second where my charge is stopped.

Only a second.

I pierce through the sword, as it screams in agony, and is consumed by my blast. Strout's eyes widen, as my form completely destroys his body, leaving not even a molecule. My charge is so strong, his time curse is completely ignored as even space and time is distorted by the blast.

I shift again into a cube.

The White Knight's eyes widen. He grits his teeth. "You won't catch me so easily, you---!" He prepares to leap at my form.

But what he doesn't realize...

"YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD, ABOMINATION."

The microscopic cubes I placed inside him detonate, the wave of prana destroying his body completely.

Not even a challenge.

"DEAD APOSTLE ANCESTORS? YOU UNDERESTIMATED ME. IT IS REGRETTABLE."

"Yes, their losses are truly regrettable, Type-Titan." A feminine voice. I face the black-haired woman sitting on the white hound, whose blue (The hound's) eyes glare fiercely at me.

Strong intent, but you'll need more than just a stare to hinder me, Crimson-spawn.

"ALTROGUE BRUNESTUD. I HOPE YOU ARE A BETTER EXAMPLE OF CRIMSON MOON'S LEGACY."

This is who I wanted to see. What I should I do now?

1) I knew Crimson Moon before. I wonder what his legacy is like...
2) There is no place for chatter. Both the Beast of Gaia and the Princess of the Apostles, two of the three remnants that make up the Counter Force of Gaia, shall cease to exist today.
3) Ask about the other Ancestors
4) Others

@IRUn: Damn! Sorry...

EnigmaticFellow
March 18th, 2011, 08:17 PM
What's done has been done.

2) might as well since the stage has been set(and I being outvoted).

Dartz
March 18th, 2011, 08:25 PM
2)

Gundam Meister
March 18th, 2011, 08:30 PM
2) There is no place for chatter. Both the Beast of Gaia and the Princess of the Apostles, two of the three remnants that make up the Counter Force of Gaia, shall cease to exist today

willyvereb
March 18th, 2011, 08:50 PM
I was almost about to facepalm at the developments. Seriously, a Type just listening to reason and even making deals with the Church? What kind of cosmic horror are we?
Thankfully the present turn of events can indeed come in handy. Killing the Beast of Gaia would weaken Earth's overall power. Also defeating Altrouge partially ensure the clearance of CM's legacy and thus the elimination of the other competitor.
Anyways, I chose option 2. Let's the battle commence. Although I have to note that the combined power of Primate Murder and Altrouge are above even Crimson Moon. I guess it won't end with a single choice.

Dartz
March 18th, 2011, 08:54 PM
Although I have to note that the combined power of Primate Murder and Altrouge are above even Crimson Moon. I guess it won't end with a single choice.

No they are not. The original Japanese text (not the translation) explicitly states that with PM by her side, Alt is, in a way, a greater monster than CM. They are by no means more powerful; PM is just good at killing primates, and Alt is a failed (although a powerful) copy (or daughter?) of CM.

Erlkonig
March 18th, 2011, 08:56 PM
I was almost about to facepalm at the developments. Seriously, a Type just listening to reason and even making deals with the Church? What kind of cosmic horror are we?
Thankfully the present turn of events can indeed come in handy. Killing the Beast of Gaia would weaken Earth's overall power. Also defeating Altrouge partially ensure the clearance of CM's legacy and thus the elimination of the other competitor.
Anyways, I chose option 2. Let's the battle commence. Although I have to note that the combined power of Primate Murder and Altrouge are above even Crimson Moon. I guess it won't end with a single choice.

A cosmic horror infected with an even worse horror. Human influence.

ItsaRandomUsername
March 18th, 2011, 08:57 PM
Eh, don't worry Erlkonig.

#2.

Erlkonig
March 18th, 2011, 09:09 PM
Dartz confirmed for Altrogue-hater?

---

"So, what have you come for?" The long-haired woman smirks at me. It is a disarming smile. Had I been weaker, I would've been instantly subdued.

So this is how she obtained the Beast of Gaia.

"YOUR CHARMS SHALL NOT WORK ON ME, BRUNESTUD. I HAVE COME TO VANQUISH YOU AND YOUR PET."

Altrogue's smirk wavers. "Why? You heeded those people at the Church? ...They are humans."

Bitch! What does she mean by that?

"HUMANS THEY MAY BE, IT WAS CRIMSON MOON'S RESPONSABILITY TO HELP FIX ANY MISTAKES THAT ONE OF HIS KIND MADE. HE HAS BEEN FOUND WANTING, SO I SHALL DO HIM A FAVOR AND ERASE YOU FROM EXISTENCE." My form begins to crackle with energy.

Altrogue grits her teeth. She is probably not used to people denying her. "You're the same as that cursed Ortenrosse! Primate Murder, get him!" She sics her dog on me.

Fool.

The Beast of Gaia leaps at me with amazing speed, its claws impacting against my skin...

...With enough force to actually make it budge. What is this!? I begin counterattacking, spikes of dense material impacting against it, piercing the skin which patches itself up immediately. After ten minutes of exchanging blows, I realize my stupidity.

The moon is full.

...But then it hits me.

"VICTORY IS MINE." I declare with full confidence, knocking back Primate Murder.

"THE STRONGEST MOON OF THE RINGED GIANT... WRATH OF TITAN."

The sky warps itself. The moon disappears into the black, empty sky. And from the horizon, a shape rises. Bigger than the moon, its orange glow eerily illuminates the castle. The shape of my home, my pride, Titan, encompasses a portion of the sky.

Altrogue immediately feels herself weakening.

"BEGONE." I activate the weapon attached to me. The weapon which felled the Spear of Ganymede. A cannon of chromic metal bursts out from me, as I hover high in the sky. I am illuminated by Titan's glow, and the cannon begins to glow bright with energy. The energy gathers in one point. Time and space are distorted by the ripples of energy. The greatest moon of Saturn fuels my power.

Nothing can stop me. It is futile to escape. It is futile to resist.

The cannon fires. The blat razes the ground, the castle, the air, the bodies of the two abominations, and the rest of anything else on the area of ten square miles.

The Reality Marble disappears, all that is left is a smoldering crater.

Gaia can now recreate its beast without it being controlled by a spoiled monster.

An interesting experience. Now, those fools at the Church possessed abominations as well?

...Let the extermination begin.


END

Gundam Meister
March 18th, 2011, 09:20 PM
Hey Erlkonig can i start the next scenario

TYPE-R136a1
Nickname : The White Titan
Appearance : A Gigantic Star size humanoid life form
Power Level Star Aristoteles
Scenario: Felling the Tyrant

Erlkonig
March 18th, 2011, 09:22 PM
Wait a bit. IRUn asked me first to let him make one. The one after his can be this one, okay?

ItsaRandomUsername
March 18th, 2011, 09:22 PM
Dartz is an Arcueid fanboy, so naturally he's opposed to Alt. Sorta like Mike to Shinji, although not as serious.


And in other news, HELLZ YEAH! WTFPWN going on here, and we're at the bottom of the Aristoteles food chain. Shit's gonna get real. Really, really real.

Gundam Meister
March 18th, 2011, 09:24 PM
Wait a bit. IRUn asked me first to let him make one. The one after his can be this one, okay?

okay ill wait

Erlkonig
March 18th, 2011, 09:27 PM
So, IRUn. Come at me bro!

(Protip: You can choose a planet or star that is not yet known. After all, most planets are not known by humans yet)

ItsaRandomUsername
March 18th, 2011, 09:30 PM
If we're done with Mr. Cube for now, then let's kick it up a notch, shall we?

Type-SIRIUS
Nickname : Bright Hound
Appearance : A large winged squid with a lupine "head" that glows with an internal brilliance, about the size of OGLE-TR-122b the red dwarf
Power Level: Star Aristoteles
Scenario: (as much fun as it would be to join Type-TITAN...) Felling the Tyrant

Seems like an appropriate difficulty for a famous star like us.
Ball's in your court now, Erlkonig.

Erlkonig
March 18th, 2011, 09:33 PM
Sirius A or Sirius B?

Nevermind, I guess you mean A.

I'll start the post now.

ItsaRandomUsername
March 18th, 2011, 09:41 PM
That'd have to be Sirius A.


EDIT: SNIPED BY ERLKONIG

Erlkonig
March 18th, 2011, 10:06 PM
I look at the smaller, humanoid creature of energy staring up at me.

"Brother..." His small voice asks.

"YES, LITTLE ONE?" I reply.

"...I'm worried. Something's pulling us." The creature looks down, worried.

"...I'VE NOTICED IT TOO, LITTLE ONE. SURELY IT MUST BE SOMETHING POWERFUL. BUT DO NOT WORRY." I wrap my various appendages around it, covering it. "I SHALL PROTECT YOU."

"Brother...!"

"Brother!"

I wake up. A small flare of blue energy passes by me. Though most beings would be destroyed by the flares of energy, I am immune to them. I rise myself, levitating with my wings.

"HELLO, LITTLE ONE. I WAS THINKING, IS ALL."

"Jeez, Brother." This is Type-Sirius B. He was once very powerful, more powerful than me, even. But ever since his star became a white dwarf, he has turned into a much smaller form, and can't even live in the dwarf because of its small size. "I hope he isn't in a bad mood." He says this last words with venom in his voice.

I agree completely.

He does not tell us his name. All we know, is that his star drew us in because of its huge density and power. He instantly subjugated us, defeated us one by one, and he now rules over us. The Tyrant. He purposelly attracts stars to the gravitational field of his star, and enslaves systems to create his very own Star Cluster.

"SO, WHITE EDGE. WHERE ARE WE HEADING NOW?" I say to him, calling him by his nickname.

"I don't know, Brother. Where would you want to go?"

Let's see. That bastard might get pissed if we arrive late, but I-

1) I should go and meet with the other Aristoteles. We can go together to that asshole's place.
2) Let's hurry up. Better not tempt fate.
3) Other.

Gundam Meister
March 18th, 2011, 10:14 PM
1) The bastard can wait ill go meet the other Aristoteles on the the way to his place

Lotus Saint
March 18th, 2011, 10:31 PM
1) Take your time and piss him off.

Erlkonig
March 18th, 2011, 10:43 PM
That man can wait. It's not like he's already enslaved us all.

"LET'S GO LOOK FOR OTHERS, LITTLE ONE." I nod to White Edge and he begins to follow me. We leap off Sirius, and head over to a near binary system. As soon as we arrive on the star, White Edge is glomped by a red flash of energy that knocks him into one of the red dwarfs. Another flash of energy appears above my head, sitting down on it.

"WHITEY!!!" Screams the one who glomped him. These are Type-BL Ceti and Type-UV Ceti, they are both Humanoid-shaped Aristoteles who possess wings of red crystal and tails of flame. They are identical, and it is impossible to discern one from the other, except for their personality.

"Brother!" Squeaks out White Edge, and I nonchalantly grab the Left Fairy with one of my appendages, throwing her away from him. She glares at me with flaming red eyes. "Muuu~! You're evil, Bright Hound!"

"SAY WHAT YOU WILL." I answer. Above me, the Right Fairy chuckles.

The relationship between us and the Fairies could be said to be of family, at best. Though Type-BL Ceti really seems to want to be more than that with White Edge.

The Left Fairy pulls herself free from my appendage and flies at White Edge again, who uses the red dwarf as cover. It spontaneously gives off a solar flare on his face, knocking him back into the arms of the waiting Fairy.

I twitch.

"ENOUGH OF THIS FOOLING AROUND. HE WILL GET MAD IF WE DO NOT SHOW UP SOON."

Type-BL pouts, as she drags White Edge with her towards me. The Right Fairy looks down at me, and pats my head. "Good job, Good job." She says.

"HMPH." I grunt.

Right now, I should-

1) Head over to the bastard's star
2) Wait. If he needs us, he can call us.
3) Other.

(This is my last post for today, guys)

Lotus Saint
March 18th, 2011, 10:47 PM
2)Wait

ItsaRandomUsername
March 18th, 2011, 11:07 PM
Cosmic Horror Moe? Heh.

#2. We're in no rush.

EnigmaticFellow
March 18th, 2011, 11:23 PM
2) If that Aristoteles is so powerful, let it come to us.

Zeranion
March 18th, 2011, 11:57 PM
Oh god we all have a death wish... 2 let's tempt fate.

Gundam Meister
March 19th, 2011, 12:07 AM
2) Were in no rush to see him

Theocrass
March 19th, 2011, 12:24 AM
I'm going to go with 2, I want to be popular.

Naw, 1.

FlameStrike
March 19th, 2011, 02:31 AM
We are not afraid of anything anymore! Go with 2!

Ironshanks
March 19th, 2011, 02:58 AM
This can only end well, 2.

Erlkonig
March 19th, 2011, 07:54 AM
I hover there, and ask a question. "HOW ARE THE PLANETS FROM YOUR SYSTEM?"

The Right Fairy pauses. "They do not know about the situation. All they know is that they're being forced to give up materials from their planets. Otherwise, it's the same as before."

White Edge frowns. "How long is that being going to torture us?"

I frown. "I DO NOT THINK HE WILL WILLIN-"

"THERE YOU ARE."

At that instant. A huge pressure immobilizes us. It's as strong as the focused pull of a star. He's here.

A figure dozens of time as big as me appears, moving through the void like water. His height cannot be clearly seen by mortals, as just by existing he defies the laws of the universe. His size is twice as big as Sol, and his body is composed of superheated plasma. He has two clawed arms, and his face lacks an expression, ten purple eyes staring at us from a sphere-shaped face. Amidst the blue flares of superheated plasma, I can see three limbs sticking out, acting as his legs when on solid terrain.

He is amazingly powerful. This is the Tyrant.

"ARE YOU ENJOYING YOURSELF, TYPE-SIRIUS? I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU WOULD TALK TO SUCH WEAKLINGS."

I grit my teeth. This is a being who only believes in power. He does not even speak to those too small for him to deem worthy of his words.

Damn him.

"...WHAT IS IT THAT YOU NEED?" I answer coldly.

The Tyrant's stare pierces me. "COME. WE NEED TO DISCUSS WHAT SHALL BE DONE WITH THE PLANETS IN THE CLUSTER."

"...VERY WELL."

Denying would only end up badly. I follow him through the void as we reach his star. A Supergiant, it's only middle aged, and if you look around you can see about 12 other stars orbiting around it. This is the Star Cluster he has gathered over the eons. The Tyrant is not oppressive because he's a sadist. The only reason he does so is because he is obsessed with collecting every material in the universe, to create the perfect weapon. Because of that, he slowly dries our planets dry. Already seveal complaints have been filed from the planets to my home.

As I gather around a gigantic ring made of stardust, and 6 other Aristoteles appear around the ring, The Tyrant hovers in the center of the ring.

To my left is a huge orb-shaped Aristoteles. This is Type-EZ Aquarii, and he's actually powered by three stars at the same time. His body is made of a extremely hard material, and lines of red nuclear energy flow around him. To my right is an Aristoteles shaped like a Ray, he calls himself the Ebb and Flow, and comes from a star of the same class as Sol.

The Tyrant glares down at us, and starts dictating the usual terms, probably something about a new material. I tune him out.

I am tired of this. I will not let my planets get run dry. I-

1) Need to find a way to take this bastard down
2) ...Shouldn't think too much about it
3) Other

EnigmaticFellow
March 19th, 2011, 08:38 AM
1) We aren't going anywhere otherwise.

Gundam Meister
March 19th, 2011, 09:24 AM
1) Need to find a way to take this bastard down

Theocrass
March 19th, 2011, 11:30 AM
1

ItsaRandomUsername
March 19th, 2011, 11:44 AM
#1.

After all, this is why we're here, correct?

Lotus Saint
March 19th, 2011, 01:50 PM
1) find a way to take him down.

mangafreak7793
March 19th, 2011, 01:56 PM
1

Garlak
March 19th, 2011, 05:16 PM
Blah... dammit, the new quest has already been chosen.

Once this one is over, I propose a Star Aristoteles who shows up during the time of Angel Notes, before Gun God dies (because he's awesome.) Maybe even while there were more old humans around...

Name: Type-R136a1
Nickname: Sol Invictus
Appearance: Blue giant with sunglasses, a hawaian shirt and surfboard.
Power Level: Over 9000
Hobbies: Surfing, Super Robot shows, watching over life
Storyline: Earth, Angel Notes Era


How did he get there? Simple: he is, or can be, wherever the light from his star reaches. So he can watch over various worlds, absorbing their Common Sense, and travel there quickly.

Why is he here? Earth life is... fascinating. The Common Sense of the planet and it's many inhabitants are so... diverse and varied! Also, that Zelretch guy was (is? hard to tell with him...) awesome. He was saddened when Gaia kicked the bucket -- but, Earth life continued to live on! He wants to know how life can continue after a celestial body dies... For that matter, he'd like to know just how tied humanity was to Gaia. Is life destined to die with it's celestial body? Can it survive? If life does survive, could it possibly ressurect the will of it's celestial body or keep it going in a new form?

Due to the Star Aristoteles powers of observation, he has absorbed enough Common Sense of humanity of be able to interact with them. He also can tone himself down so that neither his arrival nor sheer prescence would obliterate the last remnants of life on this world -- otherwise, what would be the point? He's here to further study them, after all.

Appearance: similar to the Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, it's a blue giant. Except he has simple black sunglasses and... a hawaiian shirt. And a surfboard. To the surf on the light, of course. (Surfing Zelretch was kinda his idol.) Size is.. variable, but at this time it's a fraction of what it normally is, so... maybe 40 meters or so?

I'm partial to having it be the Aristoteles of R136a1 for the absolute, absolute, utter overpoweredness.

Erlkonig
March 19th, 2011, 05:23 PM
Blah... dammit, the new quest has already been chosen.

Once this one is over, I propose a Star Aristoteles who shows up during the time of Angel Notes, before Gun God dies (because he's awesome.) Maybe even while there were more old humans around...

Name: Type-R136a1
Nickname: Sol Invictus
Appearance: Blue giant with sunglasses, a hawaian shirt and surfboard.
Power Level: Up To Eleven
Hobbies: Surfing, Super Robot shows, watching over life
Storyline: Earth, Angel Notes Era


How did he get there? Simple: he is, or can be, wherever the light from his star reaches. So he can watch over various worlds, absorbing their Common Sense, and travel there quickly.

Why is he here? Earth life is... fascinating. The Common Sense of the planet and it's many inhabitants are so... diverse and varied! Also, that Zelretch guy was (is? hard to tell with him...) awesome. He was saddened when Gaia kicked the bucket -- but, Earth life continued to live on! He wants to know how life can continue after a celestial body dies... For that matter, he'd like to know just how tied humanity was to Gaia. Is life destined to die with it's celestial body? Can it survive? If life does survive, could it possibly ressurect the will of it's celestial body or keep it going in a new form?

Due to the Star Aristoteles powers of observation, he has absorbed enough Common Sense of humanity of be able to interact with them. He also can tone himself down so that neither his arrival nor sheer prescence would obliterate the last remnants of life on this world -- otherwise, what would be the point? He's here to further study them, after all.

Appearance: similar to the Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, it's a blue giant. Except he has simple black sunglasses and... a hawaiian shirt. And a surfboard. To the surf on the light, of course. (Surfing Zelretch was kinda his idol.) Size is.. variable, but at this time it's a fraction of what it normally is, so... maybe 40 meters or so?

I'm partial to having it be the Aristoteles of R136a1 for the absolute, absolute, utter overpoweredness.

This is so freaking awesome.

ItsaRandomUsername
March 19th, 2011, 05:26 PM
SURFING ZELRETCH LIVES ONCE MORE! WAHAHAHAHA!

I like you, be my friend.

The pic that inspired this Aristoteles:
http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/7285/69b59e664653757e84aa620.jpg

Garlak
March 19th, 2011, 06:00 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2738/4341314831_22b538879b.jpg

This is the other image for how the Type would look like. The body, anyway. Instead of a cape he has a hawaian shirt, his glasses are black and simple, and he's carrying or riding on a surfboard.

Mainly I wanted to have the Aristoteles come to earth, Badass Boast (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEpm0Z6w6mk) and all, Earth is about to fight a losing battle and then --


-- RECORD SCRATCH (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otDurCXu23E&feature=related) --


-- the Types spontaneously develop the concept of fear and collectively shit their pants.

Erlkonig
March 19th, 2011, 06:51 PM
I couldn't resist.



---

Type-Jupiter smashed a mountain in half with a hand big enough to smash an entire block into pieces. Hundreds of thousands of humans had fell before it, and it was unstoppable. With a swing of herculean might, the ruins of once-mighty buildings fell before him. It was now that the Ether Liners would be dispatched to combat it.

But--- (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLJLyneZGKc)

The sky parted in two. A tidal wave of superheated plasma burst forth from the edges of the world, and from it a huge giant of energy rode the wave like a surfing professional, grinning while shifting its huge sunglasses and pulling at the hawaian shirt of plasma on his body.

"THE UNCONQUERED SUN HAS COME FORTH, BITCH!!!"

Riding along the waves like an angry God of Surf, the Aristoteles of the most powerful star in the galaxy closed in on Type-Jupiter. The colossus roared. It rised a hand on defiance, just who did this being think he was---!

Sol Invictus melted the arm by throwing plasma at it with his surfboard, and jumped off the wave as he gripped his surfboard and slammed it through Type-Jupiter's core.

"CHEEEEEEEEEESTO!!!!!"

The core quickly went out of control and exploded, but Sol Invictus contained it by creating a field of plasma, directing the explosion to the sky.

---

"DRAGOOOOOOOOON.... KIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!" Like a rising meteor, Sol Invictus cuts Type-Saturn in half like a knife cuts through butter with his very leg. The Aerial Fortress burns down to the ground, and collapses, detonating a huge explosion.

---

Sol Invictus spit at the ground as the other Types fled in terror. "Pussies."

He then pumps the Earth full of energy, and plants start coming back to life, as the ozone layer regenerates and the True Ether starts to disappear from the surface. "Hey, Gaia, humans are chill motherfuckers. Try to better get along with them." As he prepared to once again surf through the Milky Way, he heard someone call out to him. "Yo, Invictus!" He turned to face the old man in a hawaiian shirt, and bumped fists with him. "So long, Zelretch!"

And Sol Invictus rode into the distant stars. LIKE A BOSS.

ItsaRandomUsername
March 19th, 2011, 06:55 PM
I ... I ... I ....

I just came awesome and shat brix of gold.
;__; !MANLY TEARS! ;__;

Lotus Saint
March 19th, 2011, 07:04 PM
Beautiful...Just beautiful!

Garlak
March 19th, 2011, 07:20 PM
http://www.thebuzzmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/seal-of-awesomeness.gif


Hell. Yes. (http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs37/f/2008/284/8/b/DOUBLE_K___pardon_our_dust_by_captainosaka.jpg)

300 (http://sparta.clangrid.com/user/188391/images/2008_02_20_sparta.jpg) humans and ether liners shed a single tear and resolved to become as awesome as Sol Invictus.

MrTags
March 19th, 2011, 07:27 PM
Welcome to God Moding 301, the advanced course.

Activate Interlocks! Dyna-Therms Connected! Infra-Cells Up!
Mega Thrusters Are Go!

Go Go Go Sol Something or other yay! *dwaggies wave little yay Sol flags*

Btw, shouldn't this be in role playing somewhere?

EnigmaticFellow
March 19th, 2011, 08:35 PM
I think I read something more awesome than TTGL.

@MrTags
This is playing more along the lines of a VN than a RPG; though, I would love to see an RPG where broken Aristotles fight eachother.

TypeWannabe
March 19th, 2011, 09:09 PM
The Unconquered Sun? Nonsense, Exalted is too over the top for the Nasuverse.

Erlkonig
March 20th, 2011, 03:19 PM
By the way, if you want to, IRUn, we can change the setting to the more awesome one with Sol Invictus and whatnot. Yes, we're doing that. THAT'S THE REAL REASON WE MADE THIS THREAD AFTER ALL

ItsaRandomUsername
March 20th, 2011, 03:21 PM
As long as we don't forget to pwn the Star Tyrant later on, then I'm good with that.

Erlkonig
March 20th, 2011, 03:22 PM
Alright. BUT WE'RE ONLY DOING SANDBOX MODE AFTER THIS BECAUSE OF THE HILARITY

ItsaRandomUsername
March 20th, 2011, 03:23 PM
Sounds awesome.

Garlak
March 20th, 2011, 05:34 PM
By the way, if you want to, IRUn, we can change the setting to the more awesome one with Sol Invictus and whatnot. Yes, we're doing that. THAT'S THE REAL REASON WE MADE THIS THREAD AFTER ALL

Awesomesauce.

I hope the choices/write-ins from people are properly Epic and Awe/Terror Inspiring. :D

EnigmaticFellow
March 20th, 2011, 11:26 PM
Awesomesauce.

I hope the choices/write-ins from people are properly Epic and Awe/Terror Inspiring. :D

They would need to be since this Aristotles would put Kamina to shame.

Erlkonig
April 16th, 2011, 05:44 PM
"--MAY I MAKE A SUGGESTION?" I raise my voice, and the Tyrant's head snaps towards me.

"YES?" The Tyrant looks inquisitively at me.

"COULD YOU STOP RUNNING OUR PLANETS DRY AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS?" I say this words without an ounce of remorse.

There is silence. To my side, the other two Aristoteles look at me as if I'm crazy. I know. But I can't stand him. I don't care if he tries to kill me. I'll take him down now. Yet...

"OH, YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT THAT?" The Tyrant raises its head to look at me. "IT IS UNDERSTANDABLE THAT YOU'D THINK I AM RUNNING YOUR PLANETS DRY. HOWEVER, I HAVE MY REASONS."

--What?

The Tyrant rises to its full height. "TODAY, I HAVE CALLED YOU TO SAY THAT YOU NO LONGER NEED TO GIVE ME YOUR PLANETS' ENERGY."

There is a pause, and then the hall erupts into cheers.

"HOWEVER." The Tyrant interrupts us. "THE REASON I HAVE SEPARATED YOU FROM ALL THOSE SMALL FRY, IS BECAUSE I NEED YOUR HELP TO FIGHT AGAINST SOMETHING." Its massive arm is swung to the side. "BUT, FIRST OF ALL, BEHOLD, THE ULTIMATE WEAPON!" The Supergiant suddenly turns around, revealing something horrifying.

It is a great cannon, with a barrel that spans dozens of Astronomical Units. It is composed of many thousands of different materials chained together, and emits a tremendous energy.

"WH-WHAT IS THAT?" My eyes widen. What is that abomination!?

"IT IS A WEAPON DESIGNED TO PIERCE THROUGH EVEN A SUPERNOVA." He starts. "I HAVE ESTABLISHED IT, IN ORDER TO DEFEAT THE COMING ENEMY."

--What coming enemy?

Just then.

A wave of 'something' makes the stars tremble. The Tyrant turns its head sharply to the void. "IT'S HERE."

And I see it. The black, empty void shatters, revealing an existance that was not there before. It's a giant egg of sorts, spanning a height that dwarfs even the Tyrant.

Everyone stares in shock at the existence floating in front of them.

And then the egg starts cracking. From the egg's surface, a green colored, clawed hand emerges. A second one exits from the opposite side, and a squid-like head peeks out from the darkness of a great crack.

And then the entire egg shatters, as two immense wings extend to their full height.

(Basically, a space Cthulhu)

There is a huge shockwave. Alien energy flows from the horror's body, tearing apart everything on its way. I take cover behind a star. The Aristoteles at my side follow my movements, and they too take cover.

In an instant, the other 10 Aristoteles that were attending the meeting are wiped out.

And, standing to its full height, lies the Tyrant, unscathed. It looks over at us. "-GOOD. YOU SURVIVED. WE HAVE TO FIGHT THAT THING," It gestures to the giant Eldritch being. "UNTIL THE CANNON FINISHES CHARGING."

I cannot understand. Where did that guy come from? Had this bastard's actions actually have been justified?

I--

1) Ask what this thing is
2) Ask why us
3) We have no choice. We need to cooperate. [BATTLE START]
4) Other

---

TWEEST! YOU NOW HAVE TO FACE SPACE CTHULHU! FUCK YEAH!

ItsaRandomUsername
April 16th, 2011, 07:18 PM
1.

Our curiosity has been piqued. And THEN let's kick it's ass.

EnigmaticFellow
April 16th, 2011, 10:30 PM
1.

I too want to know the identity of our Space Ctulhu. Then, we can pierce the heavens with that cannon of ours. Never mind the fact we are in the heavens.

Erlkonig
April 17th, 2011, 08:34 AM
I need to know what that thing is first. "WHAT IS THAT?" I inquire.

The Tyrant looks at me, and his voice booms. "WHEN I LIVED IN BUT A PROTO-STAR, I GLIMPSED THE ABYSS AND STARED INTO IT. AND IT STARED BACK. THAT THING WHICH YOU SEE IS AN ARISTOTELES WHO DEVOURED HIS OWN STAR."

--What!? My eyes widen like saucers.

"YOU NEED TO KNOW: THIS BEING HAS THE POWER TO LAY WASTE TO AN ENTIRE GALACTIC ARM. THAT IS WHY WE NEED TO STOP HIM BEFORE HE KILLS ALL THAT WAS DEAR TO YOU."

"THEN... WHY? WHY DID YOU TREAT THE WEAK LIKE THEY WERE TRASH?"

"IF THE WEAK WERE TO FOLLOW ME, IT'D BE REALLY TROUBLING TO ME. HOWEVER, SINCE I WAS CRUEL TOWARDS THEM, THEY WON'T FOLLOW ME."

--I see. So he was just making others scared of him on purpose. I turn my gaze to the star-devouring monster.

"AND... CAN THAT CANNON KILL HIM?"

"IT CAN." He says this with absolute certainty. "THE PROTOTYPE VERSION USED BY SOMEONE I USED TO KNOW SEALED HIM FOR A GREAT AMOUNT OF EONS. THIS TIME, HE'LL BE KILLED PERMANENTLY."

--Then, we really have to wait for it to charge. I am about to answer him, when I sense that the Star Devourer is closing in on us. I turn to face him, and nod to the Tyrant.

[BATTLE START] (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIMpjPsEyBI)

Bright Hound
Star Devourer
HP: 20,000,000/20,000,000
HP: 2,000,000,000
-Attack
*Plasma Torrent
*Infinite Lance
-Guard
-Evade
-Limit Break

The Tyrant
HP: 40,000,000/40,000,000
-Attack
*Nova Buster
*Chaos Burst
-Guard
-Evade
-Fire the Cannon

Type-EZ Aquarii
HP: 25,000,000/25,000,000
-Attack
*Tri-star Flash
*Flash Strike
-Guard
-Evade

Ebb and Flow
HP: 15,000,000/15,000,000
-Attack
*Rain of Fire
*Inverse Gate
-Guard
-Evade

EnigmaticFellow
April 17th, 2011, 10:01 PM
So Erlkonig, how will this work? Will we just vote for commands or something?

Erlkonig
April 17th, 2011, 10:06 PM
Not really. The first one to vote gets to choose. However: You can only choose one character.
For example:


The Tyrant uses Nova Buster!
Thus, the next command cannot indicate an order for The Tyrant, because he is already executing an action. And I'll play the Space Cthulhu.

ItsaRandomUsername
April 17th, 2011, 10:10 PM
Bright Hound uses Infinite Lance! Let's try that out first.

EnigmaticFellow
April 17th, 2011, 10:19 PM
The Tyrant uses Chaos Burst

Erlkonig
April 17th, 2011, 10:20 PM
--INFINITE LANCE--

-Then. Let's prevent this thing from getting close to the cannon. I draw energy from my star, as my eight limbs start crackling with power and energy. Lashing with them like whips, I cut through the fabric of space and time with the swing. From the hole in reality, thousands of planet-sized spears come out, and are launched at lightspeed at the Star Devourer.


Roll(3d12)+0:
5,8,3,+0
Total:16

The hundreds of beams impact on its body soundlessly, releasing an immense burst of energy, which would've vaporized most planets with ease.

--Yet, it is unfazed.


Star Devourer: 1,984,000,000 HP

Erlkonig
April 17th, 2011, 10:28 PM
---CHAOS BURST---

--How long has it been, since I met this abomination.

I have no other desire but to end its life. Such a being does not deserve existence.

My gargantuan, clawed arms are extended in front of my chest. I focus my energy. There, in the void of space, an existence which should not exist forms. A sphere of anti-matter energy cracks with unholy power, growing to the size of a star in front of my hands.

---Die.

I propel the sphere of deadly energy forward, and as it cuts through the void, it collapses against the Star Devourer...!


Roll(6d20)+0:
8,12,5,4,19,14,+0
Total:62

An explosion so huge that it blinds everything in the reach of a light-year erupts, yet I know--

--That this battle is far from over.


Star Devourer HP: 1,922,000,000

Satehi
April 17th, 2011, 10:35 PM
Ebb and Flow uses Inverse Gate!

We only have to wait until the Cannon is finished right? Or do we have to deplete his 2 billion HP drop by drop?

Erlkonig
April 17th, 2011, 10:36 PM
Ebb and Flow uses Inverse Gate!

We only have to wait until the Cannon is finished right? Or do we have to deplete his 2 billion HP drop by drop?

Just wait until the cannon is finished.

Zeranion
April 17th, 2011, 10:39 PM
Type-EZ Aquarii uses Tri-Star Flash.

Don't know how long it will take the cannon to finish. So let's conserve some energy.

Erlkonig
April 17th, 2011, 10:41 PM
---INVERSE GATE---

-I see. So... This thing is the reason that the stars have come together...?

This being interrupts with the ebb and flow of the universe.

It must be vanquished.

Beinding space and time, I swim quickly through a non-existent sea in a circle. Space and time twists and distorts, and in the center of the distortion formed by my swimming, a tornado of paradoxical energy is created. I direct it towards the direction of the Star Devourer.


Roll(3d20)+0:
20,20,9,+0
Total:49

The Star Devourer is actually thrown back as time and space distorted rips into it, and it roars in defiance, the sound resounding through my mind.


Star Devourer HP: 1,873,000,000

Erlkonig
April 17th, 2011, 10:44 PM
Type-EZ Aquarii uses Tri-Star Flash.

Don't know how long it will take the cannon to finish. So let's conserve some energy.

There is no EN stat. There are some attacks that vary in strength. An example is Infinite Lance, that adds 1d12 for every use.

Tri-Star Flash may use a different damage dice than Flash strike.

Erlkonig
April 17th, 2011, 10:50 PM
---TRI-STAR FLASH---

--How long will this being hold, I wonder?

Let us test that.

Lines of nuclear energy running through my spherical body turn more chaotic and fast-paced, as the three rings orbiting around me spin continuously. Heat gathers in my body, and a nova-like torrent of energy bursts from my body, coming at the monstrous being--!


Roll(5d12)+0:
10,3,10,7,3,+0
Total:33


An explosion similar to that of a star being born erupts from the Devourer's chest, making him flinch, but scoff otherwise.


Star Devourer HP: 1,840,000,000

Erlkonig
April 17th, 2011, 10:58 PM
---DEEP HUNGER---

KILL KILL KILL

CONSUME CONSUME CONSUME

The Devourer's head starts to move. Energy gathers on its tendrils. Uncountable shapes of Eldritch energy form around them, unknown to the current universe. They gather on a single mass of colours in and out of the light spectrum, and with a roar that shakes Akasha to the very core, the sphere of imminent destruction is launched towards the Devourer's prey.


Roll(1d6)+0:
4,+0
Total:4

Since the attack is not aimed, it is spreaded through a wide area. Yet, due to its sheer area, it is impossible to dodge. The four other Aristoteles recieve but a tiniest fraction of the damage the horror can deal.

BH HP: 16,000,000
TYR HP: 36,000,000
EZA HP: 21,000,000
EBFL HP: 11,000,000

---

We'll continue tomorrow, guys.