PDA

View Full Version : Tsukihime - All Routes

DragoZERO
March 18th, 2011, 07:19 PM
This is the general thread for Tsukihime, meant for those who have played the entire game and wish to discuss it as a whole. Spoiler tags are not required.

http://i.imgur.com/7TNXs.jpg

Tsukihime (月姫, lit. Moon Princess) is a Japanese eroge doujin visual novel game created by TYPE-MOON, which was originally released in December 2000.

Tsukihime chronicles the story and life of a teenage boy named Tohno Shiki. As a young boy, Shiki suffered a life-threatening injury. As a result of this injury, Shiki became able to see "death lines" on objects and people; if Shiki traces these lines with a sharp object, the person or object that they belong to will die or be destroyed. Soon after discovering this power, he is given a special pair of glasses by a mysterious woman. While wearing these glasses, Shiki cannot see the lines, and can thus live life as normal. Later, Shiki discovers that he can also see "points" on objects and people; these act as more immediate and powerful versions of the "lines." Eventually, it is revealed that Shiki is not merely killing a person or destroying an object when he cuts its lines or pokes out its points, but is instead removing the meaning of his victim's existence.

The game plot begins during Shiki's high school days. After years away from the Tohno household, which he was banished from after his injury, he moves back home following the death of the head of the Tohno family, Shiki's father. Shiki's sister, Akiha, assumes the responsibility of being the new head, and decides to let Shiki come back. As the story progresses, Shiki gradually discovers his mysterious past, and becomes implicated into strange adventures.

Source: TypeMoon Wiki (http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Tsukihime)

Mike1984
March 18th, 2011, 07:20 PM
Spoiler tags are not required.

You've obviously not been on BL very long... :p

Saradin
March 18th, 2011, 07:42 PM
All routes, you say? Including Sacchin's?

Keyne
March 18th, 2011, 08:12 PM
All routes, you say? Including Sacchin's?

She never had one. :|

Crown
March 18th, 2011, 08:17 PM
That's what they want you to think..

Keyne
March 18th, 2011, 08:18 PM
I killed her three times. :|

squall06
March 18th, 2011, 08:37 PM
did u see her corps?

AstralSword
March 18th, 2011, 08:43 PM
did u see her corps?

Why, she simple turns into dust.

hbomb
March 18th, 2011, 10:35 PM
Why, she simple turns into dust.

the word is simply not simple

AstralSword
March 18th, 2011, 11:50 PM
the word is simply not simple

Sorry about my typo.

...So, what do you guys expect of the so called Sacchin route that might be in the remake (which may never be released)?

I find it rather easy to set it up, judging she appears as an "enemy" in the Far Side of the Moon arc. As she is already there, they just need to add some more story, fanservice and a sex scene she actually survives through.

Tobias
March 18th, 2011, 11:54 PM
Satsuki gets a route, but it's written by that gen uro-whatever guy.

Mind numbing tragedy ensues

food
March 18th, 2011, 11:55 PM
You've obviously not been on BL very long... :p

Ya... here at Beast's Lair, we spoil the stuff you've read, the stuff you are reading, the stuff you want to read, the stuff you don't want read, and the stuff you don't know existed.

Tobias
March 18th, 2011, 11:57 PM
Ya... here at Beast's Lair, we spoil the stuff you've read, the stuff you are reading, the stuff you want to read, the stuff you don't want read, and the stuff you don't know existed.

Mikan gets kidnapped, but don't worry, she comes back right at the end.

AstralSword
March 18th, 2011, 11:58 PM

Yeah. It is often called "mind rape".

This reminds me of that Primate rape Murder thing.

DragoZERO
March 19th, 2011, 12:01 AM
...So, what do you guys expect of the so called Sacchin route that might be in the remake (which may never be released)?

I find it rather easy to set it up, judging she appears as an "enemy" in the Far Side of the Moon arc. As she is already there, they just need to add some more story, fanservice and a sex scene she actually survives through.Haven't the slightest. Nasu should have given her a route or left her out totally. Her mini-arc was pointless and felt like filler since it didn't effect the rest of the routes.

Ya... here at Beast's Lair, we spoil the stuff you've read, the stuff you are reading, the stuff you want to read, the stuff you don't want read, and the stuff you don't know existed.Not to mention go off topic at every chance.

Tangerang
March 19th, 2011, 12:07 AM

I'd read it.

Haven't the slightest. Nasu should have given her a route or left her out totally. Her mini-arc was pointless and felt like filler since it didn't effect the rest of the routes.

I'd respond, but I'm in the middle of a mahjong match right now, so I won't. Somebody respond for me!

food
March 19th, 2011, 12:09 AM

I am with this guy. Sachin route is going to be a kill-fest filled with tragedies. Think about it, everyone wants to kill everyone.

Arc wants to kill Sachin.
Sachin probably wants to kill Roa.
Roa wants to kill everyone.
Sachin will probably help Arc to kill Roa.
Then Arc will want to kill Sachin afterward.
Ciel wants to kill pretty much everyone, because she's from the Church.
The only straight-man is Shiki, pretty much. Everyone else wants to kill everyone.

Going by Urobuchi, the good end is going to be Shiki killing everyone, and normal end is going to be Sachin turning Shiki into a ghoul, then Arc/Ciel killing him.

Tangerang
March 19th, 2011, 12:13 AM
I am with this guy. Sachin route is going to be a kill-fest filled with tragedies. Think about it, everyone wants to kill everyone.

Arc wants to kill Sachin.
Sachin probably wants to kill Roa.
Roa wants to kill everyone.
Sachin will probably help Arc to kill Roa.
Then Arc will want to kill Sachin afterward.
Ciel wants to kill pretty much everyone, because she's from the Church.
The only straight-man is Shiki, pretty much. Everyone else wants to kill everyone.

Going by Urobuchi, the good end is going to be Shiki killing everyone, and normal end is going to be Sachin turning Shiki into a ghoul, then Arc/Ciel killing him.

hehehe.

that actually sounds pretty awesome.

I'd still read it.

AstralSword
March 19th, 2011, 12:24 AM
Urobuchi Gen is a bloody hellish writter. Everything he writes is a bloodbath from beginning to the end.

As I am kind of fond to this style, I would read it too.

the only problem is that I am afraid he won't put any fanservice and a sex scene Sacchin survives through. Pretty much he will make Shiki and her start it, and make him or her go nuts while doing... it.

The end is one of them killing each other, and the player will be the one to choose if Shiki will kill her or not in order to live. I can't imagine anything worse than this for Sacchin...

...But Urobuchi can.

Tangerang
March 19th, 2011, 12:27 AM
A nasuverse sex scene where a character ends up dead by the end because one or both of the participants went insane and kill-crazy?

Somebody fund this now.

TypeWannabe
March 19th, 2011, 12:30 AM

Touma sort of dies punching an Archangel, but he's back. Nobody longer cares about Index, but the scene with her was endearing stupid in it's own way.

food
March 19th, 2011, 12:31 AM
There's really no good end to this.

Think about it, Sachin's a DA after turning. The route is going to involve killing Roa or Nero. Near the end, Sachin is going to be a pseudo-DAA or legit DAA. You think Arc, Shiki, and Ciel is going to let her live?

Tobias
March 19th, 2011, 12:33 AM
Where is Kota with her freakishly sensible alternative that allowed satsuki an outlet which allowed her to maintain herself without any need for blood at all.

Crown
March 19th, 2011, 12:33 AM

Think about it, Sachin's a DA after turning. The route is going to involve killing Roa or Nero. Near the end, Sachin is going to be a pseudo-DAA or legit DAA. You think Arc, Shiki, and Ciel is going to let her live?

If none of those are, then would Shiki kill her at the end?

AstralSword
March 19th, 2011, 12:35 AM

Shiki, I can't say for sure (after all he is supposed to love her in her route), but Arcueid, Ciel (and possibly Akiha) will want her out at all costs.

Hell, Shiki might be the only one to side with her, needing to fight all the other heroines!

...Maybe not.

food
March 19th, 2011, 12:36 AM
If none of those are, then would Shiki kill her at the end?

Sachin and Shiki battle Roa in a full-moon night, defeating him. Sachin begs Shiki to dot-stab her at dawn. Tearful good bye. Shiki reminiscents. Epilogue.

Can you see it?

Can you?

TypeWannabe
March 19th, 2011, 12:36 AM
is supposed to love her in her route

Likes Arc and Ciel too, didn't stop him from trying to cut them to ribbons.

Tangerang
March 19th, 2011, 12:38 AM
Where is Kota with her freakishly sensible alternative that allowed satsuki an outlet which allowed her to maintain herself without any need for blood at all.

NO. BAD TOBIAS. DO NOT REMIND ME OF THAT EVER AGAIN.

She gets killed, or appears to get killed, but it actually turns out that she survived and then goes on to live the hobo lifestyle with cardboard boxes for shelter?

Least, that's what Melty Blood sort of implies.

Kagetsu Tohya implies that she gets killed.

Sachin and Shiki battle Roa in a full-moon night, defeating him. Sachin begs Shiki to dot-stab her at dawn. Tearful good bye. Shiki reminiscents. Epilogue.

Can you see it?

Can you?

I can see it.

Still aright with this.

TypeWannabe
March 19th, 2011, 12:39 AM
KT is also a dream.

Tangerang
March 19th, 2011, 12:40 AM
From what I can tell, Drinking, Dreaming Moon takes place after the whole 'dream thing'.

Plus, the memories should roughly be the same? After all, it's a world based on Shiki's memories? That's why Satsuki never actually appears at all, apart from a visit to her grave.

Which suddenly reminds me of something from New Testament.

Why do the characters I like always get the crap end of things?

Saradin
March 19th, 2011, 12:41 AM
Sacchin normal isn't sad enough. I think it's more tragic if Shiki just continues on as Sacchin's ghoul. Since then Shiki will just be a mindless puppet of Sacchin, devoid of all the qualities that made Sacchin fall in love with him in the first place. And then Sacchin can have the realization that she ruined the one she loved with her own hands, etc etc, or try to deceive herself for the rest of her existence that she's happy with a mindless Shiki.

Tobias
March 19th, 2011, 12:42 AM
G
From what I can tell, Drinking, Dreaming Moon takes place after the whole 'dream thing'.

Plus, the memories should roughly be the same? After all, it's a world based on Shiki's memories? That's why Satsuki never actually appears at all, apart from a visit to her grave.

Which suddenly reminds me of something from New Testament.

Why do the characters I like always get the crap end of things?

....wait wait, you can vista satsuki's grave in KT? I don't remember that?

food
March 19th, 2011, 12:43 AM
Likes Arc and Ciel too, didn't stop him from trying to cut them to ribbons.

How much Shiki loves is expressed by how many pieces he cut the girl into. Current record is 17.

Can Sachin get 18 pieces?

Tangerang
March 19th, 2011, 12:43 AM

Can you see it?

Can you?

There's a choice where Shiki visits the back alley during the day and leaves flowers while reminiscing about 'not being able to keep a promise with a certain classmate' or something.

Tobias
March 19th, 2011, 12:45 AM
Oh, right, that one, I was thinking we were actually talking about a tombstone and graveyard or something.

AstralSword
March 19th, 2011, 12:46 AM
How much Shiki loves is expressed by how many pieces he cut the girl into. Current record is 17.

Well, if Urobuchi is the one to write it down, then she definitely can.

food
March 19th, 2011, 12:47 AM
Well, if Urobuchi is the one to write it down, then she definitely can.
Shiki will cut her into 18 pieces, and eat them too.

Tobias
March 19th, 2011, 12:48 AM
She would enjoy it more if he ate her first

food
March 19th, 2011, 12:49 AM
Well played Tobias, well played.

TypeWannabe
March 19th, 2011, 12:50 AM
But then he'd be a cannibal, and there would be blood everywhere...

Tangerang
March 19th, 2011, 12:51 AM
Wouldn't that be just... wonderful?

Also @tobias. Anyway, since that scene was fairly short, here it is.

I’ll check out the alleyway.

-I arrive.
It’s been a while since I last came here.
After that incident, I’ve been avoiding this place.
There are so many things left here.
Blood, darkness…pain of death.
Memories of countless deaths of living beings.
-Those and another.
A promise I made with my hands still waiting to be fulfilled.

“-”
I’m holding a bouquet of flowers.
Flowers of offering… camellia.
Why did I bring it here? For whom did I bring it?
I don’t know myself, but I offer them in silence.

I leave the alleyway.
Could it be because I came here around the time of sunset?

Behind me closed eyes…
Beside the crimson red hill road,
A familiar, nostalgic face, and,
A promise with a classmate that could not be fulfilled.

Tobias
March 19th, 2011, 12:52 AM
It would be tragic, but even after everything, shiki would end up dumping sacchin after all

Tangerang
March 19th, 2011, 12:53 AM
Or rather, whatever's left, amirite?

TypeWannabe
March 19th, 2011, 12:53 AM
He's obviously talking about Arihiko. They were supposed to go the local "Gay bar but totally not acting gay at all, we're men, we mean it" but things came up. There was also a girl he killed who turned batshit crazy, but the flowers weren't for her. There was once a stray dog who Shiki loved like his son.

AstralSword
March 19th, 2011, 12:59 AM
He's obviously talking about Arihiko. They were supposed to go the local "Gay bar but totally not acting gay at all, we're men, we mean it" but things came up. There was also a girl he killed who turned batshit crazy, but the flowers weren't for her. There was once a stray dog who Shiki loved like his son.

Yup. He promised Arihiko that he would take care of said dog (which they had adopted togeter).

But in the end, the dog died, nameless, thus why Shiki doesn't tell us the name of said deseased "living being".

food
March 19th, 2011, 12:59 AM

I am not sure what I just read here, but it is saturated with awesomeness.

AstralSword
March 19th, 2011, 01:00 AM
Isn't it?

heh

Mazyrian
March 19th, 2011, 10:58 AM
MB is also supposed to come after Satsuki's Normal, and as much as they hint it, they don't come out and say "Satsuki is dead", which ties with her being playable in ReACT. I'd guess after Normal end she just disappears from circulation.
And as for that KT snippet, that could also tie in that; the promise was unfulfilled enough with her becoming a vampire.

Keyne
March 19th, 2011, 11:03 AM
I found Ciel's route to be more interesting than Arc's in the Near Side. To be honest with everyone present, Arc's route was boring. Then I went for the Far Side and played Hisui's route, then Kohaku's route and Akiha's route. I saved Ciel for dessert. I like the Tohno family's stories more after reading the whole story.

DragoZERO
March 19th, 2011, 11:06 AM
I found Ciel's route to be more interesting than Arc's in the Near Side. To be honest with everyone present, Arc's route was boring. Then I went for the Far Side and played Hisui's route, then Kohaku's route and Akiha's route. I saved Ciel for dessert. I like the Tohno family's stories more after reading the whole story.The Far Side is definitely more compelling. Although the history does not go back as far, there is so much more. Not to mention how many characters are affected in those routes. The Near Side was a good build up to it and I did enjoy them as well.

Dartz
March 19th, 2011, 12:09 PM

Does this mean in KT Arcueid wanted to show him that she loves him more than he loves her?

AstralSword
March 19th, 2011, 07:50 PM
Does this mean in KT Arcueid wanted to show him that she loves him more than he loves her?

Maybe... lol

I guess that is how they show affection toward each other. Let the priest bless this union...

AMEN

*End of Kotomine's sermon*

Tangerang
June 2nd, 2011, 10:36 AM
Something I just stumbled across that I found really interesting

1^”½“]Õ“® hanten shoudou Inversion/Reactionary Impulse
2^‹zŒŒÕ“® I kyuuketsu shoudou Vampiric Impulse I
3^‹zŒŒÕ“® II kyuuketsu shoudou Vampiric Impulse II
4^ƒvƒ‰ƒlƒ^ƒŠƒEƒ€ I Planetarium I
5^»…‘… I suna suisou Sand Aquarium I
6^»…‘… II suna suisou Sand Aquarium II
7^from dust. (1) - 7^ from dust. (2)
8^ƒvƒ‰ƒlƒ^ƒŠƒEƒ€ II Planetarium II - 8^kill dawn.
9^l‚Å‚È‚µ‚Ì—ö hitodenashi no koi Cold-Blooded Love - 9^ƒXƒ^[ƒ_ƒXƒg Stardust
10^ŒÍŠ‰’뉀 kokatsu teien Depletion Garden
11^–²Œ»‰ð‘Ì mugen kaitai Destruction of Dream and Reality
12^¯‚ÉŠè‚¢‚ðBhoshi ni negai wo Wishing upon a Star

Tobias
June 2nd, 2011, 10:42 AM
what am I looking at?

Tangerang
June 2nd, 2011, 10:44 AM
Apparently, Satsuki route storyline?
Maybe scene names?
At least, that's what it looks like to me.

*I could be wrong, or the info could be wrong as well*

Mazyrian
June 2nd, 2011, 11:13 AM
Is that from Plus+Disc?
Supposing it has some grain of truth, it would mean her route branches after the first day. Wouldn't that be before Shiki kills Arc?
In the other forum there was some theory about Satsuki's branching. In Akiha's route, Shiki starts stalking Arc before following Sacchin. Maybe in Sacchin's he would still stalk and kill Arc, which would lead to Nrvnqsr battle, but now Satsuki is a vampire, and it goes on from there.

terraablaze
June 2nd, 2011, 11:15 AM
Sand Aquarium...brilliant.

Tobias
June 2nd, 2011, 11:18 AM
wishing upon a star.

that seems....somehow separate from the others. moon/moonlight/sun/sunlight......star?

terraablaze
June 2nd, 2011, 11:45 AM
It is a celestial body, it totally fits.

Kotonoha
June 2nd, 2011, 11:59 AM
That was from Evo's site, right? So seems legit.

Tangerang
June 2nd, 2011, 12:17 PM
Yeah, I found it from Evo's site. I do recall Plus Disc mentioning that the climax/highlight of Satsuki's route was called something like 'Dismemberment/destruction of dreams and reality', which matched the second to last scene name. So I thought it was something about Satsuki route. Which is interesting, since I don't think I've seen it before.

Yeah, I feel like star fits with the theme of sun/moon. celestial body in the sky. I mean, what else is there?

Also, what's a sand aquarium terra?

terraablaze
June 2nd, 2011, 12:36 PM
I don't know it just sound very Nasu Engrish.

If I had to guess it would be one of those exhibits in the zoo for tarantula's and reptiles that are supposed to imitate a desert environment in an aquarium.

Or maybe this is some strange terminology for a hour glass.

Edit: sounds like it could have something to do with her Reality Marble, maybe it is the secondary name like Unlimited Bade Works is also called Infinite Swords

Tangerang
June 2nd, 2011, 01:30 PM
Oh, was that it? Yeah, it seemed like just Nasu style Engrish to me at first, but then I thought you had some brilliant insight or thought of some hidden meaning or something.

eddyak
June 2nd, 2011, 01:31 PM
Tsukihime Remake comes out (sometime after the human race has died out, and there are only three remaining functional computers on the planet). Sacchin's route is still not released, because it would overshadow the other routes with awesome.

Tangerang
June 2nd, 2011, 01:38 PM
Hmm, so anyway.
I assume that means the route begins branching out around the 'Vampiric Impulse' scene?

To be honest, I'm actually pretty interested in what "Planetarium II - kill dawn." and "Cold-Blooded Love - Stardust" contain.

Tobias
June 2nd, 2011, 01:41 PM
....hmmm...random thought. what if you were supposed to break the promise....like shiki implies he did, and instead the route branched off from dark kiss?

probably not, but, just popped into my head.

eddyak
June 2nd, 2011, 01:44 PM
To be honest, I'm actually pretty interested in what "Planetarium II - kill dawn." and "Cold-Blooded Love - Stardust" contain.
Going by Nasu's previous naming schemes (Death of a Saint, etc), I'd say Planetarium is some cross-country sprint in the middle of the night (so that it's not a planetarium, but has the same effect)... Stardust would be Akiha raining down cannon fire from the top of the Tohno mansion, Arc bringing down the moon and Ciel raining down hundreds of Black Keys cos Satsuki got Shiki first bah, who knows.

Tangerang
June 2nd, 2011, 01:46 PM
Hmm, perhaps?

You know, I don't actually know which names refer to which scenes (I didn't even know the scenes had names when I was playing), so it might be useful to describe what happens in the scene along with the name.

So anybody want to speculate on what happens in her scenes?

hmm, but what about the "- kill dawn"?
I'm tempted to say that might be the Nrvnqsr battle?
maybe, idk.

Shikieiki
June 2nd, 2011, 01:46 PM
[...]Akiha raining down cannon fire from the top of the Tohno mansion, Arc bringing down the moon and Ciel raining down hundreds of Black Keys cos Satsuki got Shiki first

IT MUST HAPPEN IN FLASH AND FANTASY !

Tobias
June 2nd, 2011, 01:50 PM
dark kiss being the one where satsuki meets him in school and bites him after chiding him about breaking his promise, or something like that.

Tangerang
June 2nd, 2011, 01:53 PM
mhmm, but wouldn't that mean he'd be a ghoul/dead/da during the route?

Tobias
June 2nd, 2011, 01:56 PM
well, no, not if at that point satsuki changed her mind and forgave him, or he talked her down by promising to make it up to her, or something like.

alternatively a route full of DA shiki could be pretty cool.

Tangerang
June 2nd, 2011, 01:58 PM
mhmm.
Well, it's possible, I guess?
We know for sure it probably centers on the fact that she gets vamped.
Since it probably deals with Roa, it'd be far side?
Anything else?

Tobias
June 2nd, 2011, 01:59 PM
yes. whats the over under on them trying to out depressing end akiha normal?

Tangerang
June 2nd, 2011, 02:02 PM
I'd say about 50-50.

I suppose it depends if they want to screw with her some more to keep the 'isn't it sad' thing, or whether they decide to finally reward her, in a way.

SeiKeo
June 2nd, 2011, 02:07 PM
70-30, I give it.

Tangerang
June 2nd, 2011, 02:11 PM
Hmm, it was sort of mentioned earlier, but does anyone feel like there might be a 'star' theme?
Planetarium, stardust, wish upon a star?

terraablaze
June 2nd, 2011, 02:13 PM
now my mind is stuck on sand aquarium. Since most aquariums have sand it could be referring to an aquarium without water, makes me sort of think of Satsuki's early experience as a vampire (she would probably compare herself to a fish at the bottom of an empty aquarium). Maybe Nasu originally intended for the vampirzation process to take longer and more detailed than 'reveal Satsuki turned into a vampire off screen!'

^
quite possibly

Tobias
June 2nd, 2011, 02:14 PM
lets see, the most likely one I have heard is satsuki is dead and later shiki psuedo hooked up with arc

so where does that stack up with akiha and shiki are both alive but akiha will probably eventually kill him and then either die herself or go on a rampage, but has a very small chance of maybe coming to before shiki dies.

Mcjon01
June 2nd, 2011, 02:16 PM
I'd say about 50-50.

I suppose it depends if they want to screw with her some more to keep the 'isn't it sad' thing, or whether they decide to finally reward her, in a way.

Nasu: "Well, to be honest, the reason that the Tsukihime remake has been delayed so much is that I have absolutely no inspiration to complete the Satsuki route. The ideas simply are not there. So, to that end, I have decided to hire some extra scenario writers to work on the project and hopefully get things moving again. So, without further ado, let me introduce everybody to the two newest members of the Type-Moon staff: Kitoh Mohiro and Urobuchi Gen! Give 'em a big round of applause!"

Tangerang
June 2nd, 2011, 02:16 PM
lets see, the most likely one I have heard is satsuki is dead and later shiki psuedo hooked up with arc

so where does that stack up with akiha and shiki are both alive but akiha will probably eventually kill him and then either die herself or go on a rampage, but has a very small chance of maybe coming to before shiki dies.

Well, wouldn't that mean she's the only nasuverse heroine who actually dies in her end?
Actually, I wonder if Drinking Dreaming Moon/KT takes place before MB normal?

Nasu: "Well, to be honest, the reason that the Tsukihime remake has been delayed so much is that I have absolutely no inspiration to complete the Satsuki route. The ideas simply are not there. So, to that end, I have decided to hire some extra scenario writers to work on the project and hopefully get things moving again. So, without further ado, let me introduce everybody to the two newest members of the Type-Moon staff: Kitoh Mohiro and Urobuchi Gen! Give 'em a big round of applause!"

Kitoh's cycling manga's pretty normal.

But seriously, I'm conflicted. On one hand, the story would likely be amazing, on the other, it'd also be completely depressing.

SeiKeo
June 2nd, 2011, 02:17 PM

MAXIMUM TROLLING

Tobias
June 2nd, 2011, 02:18 PM
I guess its possible, since sion never even gets a reference. for some reason though, I honestly doubt it?

Tangerang
June 2nd, 2011, 02:26 PM
Speculate what the route would be like if those two were actually the ones writing it!

Tobias
June 2nd, 2011, 02:33 PM
boring?

eddyak
June 2nd, 2011, 02:34 PM
Rocks fall Shit hits the fan, everyone dies.

Ergast
June 2nd, 2011, 02:38 PM
More like "Shit hits the rocks falling into the fan, everything dies"

Mcjon01
June 2nd, 2011, 02:39 PM
Speculate what the route would be like if those two were actually the ones writing it!

Those two and Nasu. He can be pretty depressing too, you know.

Though what's actually going to happen is that they try to outdo each other so much that they actually reach and surpass the bottom of the depression scale, which causes the scenario to glitch and loop back around to rainbows and candy unicorns.

Tangerang
June 2nd, 2011, 03:18 PM
If it's those guys working together, I fully expect horrific rape to happen, either as backstory, or at some point in the story.

Tobias
June 2nd, 2011, 03:19 PM
so what, they co-wrote kohaku's route?

hbomb
June 2nd, 2011, 03:19 PM
If it's those guys working together, I fully expect horrific rape to happen, either as backstory, or at some point in the story.

there is always rape in Nasu's stories, even though he doesn't write it

fuji
June 2nd, 2011, 03:20 PM
so what, they co-wrote kohaku's route?

Please no.

@Above
Its not rape if they don't want it.

Tangerang
June 2nd, 2011, 03:22 PM
...more...rape?

I was thinking about that one part in narutaru.

You know the one I'm talking about, with norio.

hbomb
June 2nd, 2011, 03:22 PM
@fuji

What? Its not rape if they DO want it

fuji
June 2nd, 2011, 03:29 PM
@fuji

What? Its not rape if they DO want itNo. Its not rape if they DON'T want it.

It would be rape if they DO want it.

I suggest you look up the definition of the word RAPE.

hbomb
June 2nd, 2011, 03:32 PM
Rape-
1) Force (another person) to have sexual intercourse with him without their consent and against their will, esp. by the threat or use of violence against them
2) A plant (genus Brassica) of the cabbage family with bright yellow, heavily scented flowers, esp. a variety (oilseed rape) grown for its oil-rich seed and as stockfeed.

????????????????????????????????????????????

fuji
June 2nd, 2011, 03:35 PM
Rape-
1) Force (another person) to have sexual intercourse with him without their consent and against their will, esp. by the threat or use of violence against them
2) A plant (genus Brassica) of the cabbage family with bright yellow, heavily scented flowers, esp. a variety (oilseed rape) grown for its oil-rich seed and as stockfeed.

????????????????????????????????????????????

U R WRONGE
ITS A CONSPIRACY

hbomb
June 2nd, 2011, 03:36 PM
Ok, YOU JUST PHAIL

(I know I just went down to your level)

fuji
June 2nd, 2011, 03:37 PM
Ok, YOU JUST PHAIL

(I know I just went down to your level)
I never thought of adding a P to Hail! You sir are a generous

hbomb
June 2nd, 2011, 03:41 PM
I never thought of adding a P to Hail! You sir are a generous

Your cryptic English is confusing me

fuji
June 2nd, 2011, 03:45 PM
Your cryptic English is confusing me

http://i56.tinypic.com/2ppljzp.jpg
Trollface.jpg?

hbomb
June 2nd, 2011, 03:46 PM
Can we get back on topic?

eddyak
June 2nd, 2011, 03:58 PM
What are you thinking, man? This is Beast's Lair.

hbomb
June 2nd, 2011, 04:07 PM
Because this is getting stupid.

Tangerang
June 2nd, 2011, 04:08 PM
Another version of Norio's death for Satsuki normal?

RadiantBeam
June 2nd, 2011, 05:10 PM
I'm up to Akiha's route and feel no desire to continue playing. Dammit.

Mazyrian
June 2nd, 2011, 05:36 PM
Remember there should be also a Satuski True, which is not completely impossible is will not be sad

Tangerang
June 2nd, 2011, 05:58 PM
Watch her endings be:
Satsuki normal
and
Satsuki worse.

eddyak
June 2nd, 2011, 06:24 PM
And more Bad Ends than the entirety of FSN put together. And most of those ends are better than the actual endings.

Tangerang
June 2nd, 2011, 07:44 PM
It just wouldn't be a proper Satsuki route otherwise, would it?

Counterguardian
June 2nd, 2011, 08:06 PM
So, about that "Stardust" thing...

Sounds to me like a possible name for a fight with Arc. Crush the moon, you get stardust.

That or Shiki dotstabs the sun.

Mcjon01
June 2nd, 2011, 08:09 PM
Or Shiki and Satsuki are in a pinch but luckily a series of freak meteor strikes takes out their opponents for them. And the entire route is built on improbable coincidences defusing all the conflict rather than the characters being badass.

Ergast
June 2nd, 2011, 08:16 PM
Who called Genis into the battle? Or Arche? (no, not Archer, Arche)

Tangerang
June 2nd, 2011, 08:41 PM
I forgot to highlight it as well, but on the website it was actually
Cold-Blooded Love - 9^ƒXƒ^[ƒ_ƒXƒg Stardust

I'm not sure where the 'Cold-Blooded Love' plays in with the Stardust

Mcjon01
June 2nd, 2011, 08:47 PM
Maybe the Stardust is Gin. And it's all pointing toward the fact that Arcueid is the main love-interest of the Satsuki route.

eddyak
June 2nd, 2011, 08:48 PM
Cold blooded love = "lol sempai should stay home safe if he doesn't have an arm"?

TypeWannabe
June 2nd, 2011, 08:51 PM
...suddenly, mike has a new best character.

Tangerang
June 2nd, 2011, 09:45 PM
My first thought was 'yandere?'

d'observer
June 3rd, 2011, 06:18 AM
Somebody turn into stardust-like sparkles. Probably after killing Berserker 5 times without using his/her Reality Marble.

Tangerang
June 3rd, 2011, 04:59 PM
Maybe the Stardust is Gin. And it's all pointing toward the fact that Arcueid is the main love-interest of the Satsuki route.

That's a rather amusing thought.