PDA

View Full Version : Shounen Manga (One Piece, Naruto, Fairy Tail, Bleach, Beelzebub, etc.) Disscussion Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

Gundam Meister
February 1st, 2012, 12:03 PM
Heres a thread where everyone whose a fan of one or all three series can discuss about the three big shounen manga series please make sure to use spoilers tag for recent chapter events

eddyak
February 1st, 2012, 12:17 PM
Bleach is entering its last arc!

Finally, there'll be more room in Shounen Jump for series that are good!

solopy567
February 1st, 2012, 12:23 PM
What? Are you serious? Didn't the mangaka say he would keep it going for another 10 years or something?

eddyak
February 1st, 2012, 12:25 PM
Not sure (http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/news/2012-02-01/tite-kubo-bleach-manga-to-enter-final-arc). The next arc is probably gonna take 10 years.

Laith
February 1st, 2012, 12:27 PM
Bleach drawings are neat. Shame for the content.

Naruto is in one of its peaks 'cept for the whole Naruto is Jesus thing that they are hinting of... again.

One piece rules. Dragons, loving dragons. Oda y u so cool

eddyak
February 1st, 2012, 12:31 PM
Bleach is annoying. He has about three words per page, and fill entire freaking pages with guys just standing around in "cool" poses.

Erlkonig
February 1st, 2012, 12:36 PM
Aizen's death must've removed 95% of the dialogue.

Laith
February 1st, 2012, 12:38 PM
Now the problem is that I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

DreamsRequiem
February 1st, 2012, 12:38 PM
http://img.mangastream.com/m/1/11316990/f12c4b6a70be5f8107e2822a8c511a98.png (http://img.mangastream.com/m/1/11316990/f12c4b6a70be5f8107e2822a8c511a98.png)

I3uster
February 1st, 2012, 12:40 PM
Oh Naruto. How I used to love you. The everything up to the Chuunin exam arc was cool Action Shonen with love-them-or-hate-them characters and an artstyle that was, while not great, pretty fitting and ocassionally pretty nice for a weekly Manga.

And then it spiralled down. After Shippuden started it was a trainwreck. With the Pain arc it seemed that, while the artstyle was beyond saving, it would pick up again with a villain that was quite intriguing. Also the far too extensive cast was pruned. And then the mass ressurection happened.

Now it's just shit. I don't even want to start on how incredibly retarded it became with the abandonment of the central theme in the earlier chapters of talent vs effort.
A shame. I really liked it.

Arashi_Leonhart
February 1st, 2012, 12:45 PM
I actually quite like Naruto right now. The Naruto-as-Jesus is kind of annoying, but the theme of "I'm going to change the world because I refuse to compromise down a darker path" is nice. I'm confused as to why the anime went with filler the past season, since the manga has quite a lead and areas where it could be expanded in-canon, like Kakashi fighting the swordsmen of the Mist. Off-screen in the manga, could be on-screen in anime.

Bleach's last arc reminded me a lot of Yu Yu Hakusho.

I gave up on One Piece a long time ago.

DreamsRequiem
February 1st, 2012, 01:00 PM
Oh yes, that's what it reminded me of. The Sensui Arc from Yu Yu Hakusho. Psychics = Fullbringers.

Also Ginjou= Sensui

nununu
February 1st, 2012, 01:26 PM
On latest Naruto chapter: Oh gods, my side hurts lolololol

eddyak
February 1st, 2012, 01:29 PM
Yu Yu Hakusho. Psychics
I stopped watching that shit the moment the guy went "LOL I R HAS BULLET FINGERS."

In-N-Out Double-Double & Animal Fries
February 1st, 2012, 03:53 PM
Whaaaaaaaat? Stopping One Piece?

But One Piece is my favorite manga of all time

Sei
February 1st, 2012, 04:04 PM
I keep hearing that One Piece is awesome. :/

After you skip past the vast amount of nothing that's the beginning that is... <.<

Laith
February 1st, 2012, 05:01 PM
Everyone should start reading One Piece after the Alabasta arc. It gets awesome. Before... eh not so much.

Sei
February 1st, 2012, 05:02 PM
And what chapter is that? <.<

eddyak
February 1st, 2012, 05:06 PM
I managed about 200 chapters of One Piece before my brain IRL-bluescreened. It was one of those experiences you wipe from your memory, like Shirou stabbing Saber, or the Fuyuki fire.

Kotonoha
February 1st, 2012, 05:14 PM
I read Naruto for a pretty long time. When I stopped I think it was uh... Jiraiya was going to go do something or fight someone, and there were some talking frogs. I can't remember very well. And I think he died right after the part where I stopped reading, or so I heard.

It definitely started sucking after the time skip.

Erlkonig
February 1st, 2012, 05:15 PM
Zabuza was an awesome character.

Sei
February 1st, 2012, 05:16 PM
Most Shonen Jump mangas seem to do that.

They start off promising. Then they get bad. Troll us into thinking it'll get good again. Then disappoint us.

Exibit 1: Air Gear

Kotonoha
February 1st, 2012, 05:17 PM
Zabuza was a filler character. And so was the trap.

(I never understood the hard-on everyone had for that arc)

Arashi_Leonhart
February 1st, 2012, 05:18 PM
I actually prefer the post-timeskip events much more to the pre-timeskip stuff. I think because we learn more about the world Naruto inhabits rather than just "and then through luck and determination and stupidity Naruto and/or compatriots win the day."

Sei
February 1st, 2012, 05:18 PM

First time Naruto did something cool. :/

Laith
February 1st, 2012, 05:20 PM

eddyak
February 1st, 2012, 05:22 PM
I actually prefer the post-timeskip events much more to the pre-timeskip stuff. I think because we learn more about the world Naruto inhabits
rather than just "and then through luck and determination and stupidity Naruto and/or compatriots win the day."
Sure, if it had started off as a worldwide thing. It started off as some damn annoying kid, trying to get people to accept him, then become some multinational bullshit within the space of ten chapters, several hundred chapters in.

If you're gonna make something worldwide, don't suddenly pull an entire world out of your arse.

Arashi_Leonhart
February 1st, 2012, 05:25 PM
I still like Naruto's "introduce new people for powers as the plot demands" than Bleach's "and then we'll show the same Shinigami that have been concealing their full power pull out all the guns."

Erlkonig
February 1st, 2012, 05:29 PM
I still like Naruto's "introduce new people for powers as the plot demands" than Bleach's "and then we'll show the same Shinigami that have been concealing their full power pull out all the guns."

"I was using a fraction of my true power!"

http://www.reactionface.info/sites/default/files/images/babby.jpg

Sei
February 1st, 2012, 05:31 PM

At least in Bleach it makes more sense. I mean, the captains have been around forever.

In Naruto, it more like "I got a better Sharingan" or "Tailed Beast Rage".

eddyak
February 1st, 2012, 05:34 PM
Naruto just seems more like a superpower lottery now.

"Holy shit look at how awesome those eyes are!"
"Haha! My eyes are so much better!"
"I have the ULTIMATE EYES!!"
"I have all your eyes put together!"
"I've got a fox demon thing!"
*Eight other people* "So do we."

Alulim
February 1st, 2012, 06:07 PM
Well, I pretty much gave up on Naruto and Bleach a while ago...but since reading nineteen pages a week of One Piece takes little to no effort I keep up with that one.

It is mindless fun, I suppose.

Arashi_Leonhart
February 1st, 2012, 06:16 PM

Which admittedly is annoying, but, well, the series is called Naruto. Not Kakashi, or Guy, or Shikamaru. Although I'd read the shit out of them if they were.

I3uster
February 1st, 2012, 06:18 PM

It was a powerlevel preview, and it made it clear that Mr.Kakashi is fuckin powerful n shit. Further, the team could work together besides still not really liking eachother, Haku was a pretty cool guy with freaky powers. Also Zabuzas death scene was too awesome for my young brain.

I mean, holy shit, he must have had Battle Continuation A++.

How is the Rock Lee spinoff btw?

Sei
February 1st, 2012, 06:19 PM
It's just sad cause Zabuza looks Chuunin level at best now.

I3uster
February 1st, 2012, 06:22 PM
Well, that HOLY SHIT IT'S A WATER DRAGON GET IN THE CAR thing he pulled off would have made most people guess that it will eventually result in people spamming overpowered shit at each other until everything explodes.
It was just sad that they did it so fast. Not that 90% of action shonen manga doesn't have that problem, but still.

Laith
February 1st, 2012, 06:23 PM
How is the Rock Lee spinoff btw?

It's a comedy so... Dunno stopped reading it after the 2nd chapter.

Sei
February 1st, 2012, 06:25 PM
Read the manga for the story.
Watch the anime for the fights.
Play the games for the specials.

Mattias
February 1st, 2012, 06:29 PM
I gave up on Bleach once Aizen bit it. It just seemed like the natural ending for the series, what with the big bad being beaten and all. Kinda like on Supernatural, you've beaten the Devil himself, now what?

I3uster
February 1st, 2012, 06:30 PM
Watch the anime for the fights.

mypainisfargreaterthanyours.gif

Sei
February 1st, 2012, 06:31 PM
I gave up on Bleach once Aizen bit it. It just seemed like the natural ending for the series, what with the big bad being beaten and all. Kinda like on Supernatural, you've beaten the Devil himself, now what?

Well they had baby Aizen for a bit.

What was his name?

Kotonoha
February 1st, 2012, 06:32 PM
the Rock Lee spinoff

Woah, what happened after I stopped reading?!

DB-L
February 1st, 2012, 06:36 PM
needs moar Rock Lee & Guy. 'Nuff said.

And technically, Aizen's "sealed." Bet they're gonna asspull his incarceration as keikaku doori. Somehow.

Still can't get that epic image of Luffy fighting Popeye out of my head.

Chaos Greyblood
February 1st, 2012, 08:16 PM
I think I got something here. :3

That's the one?

ItsaRandomUsername
February 1st, 2012, 09:01 PM
Wow, I am so far behind on all of these it's just plain ridiculous. It's mostly because there was a dry spell in my life where I was unable to watch any anime or read any manga at all for a loooong time. Currently trying to catch up, but by the time I do the stories will have all ended by then.

:/

DB-L
February 1st, 2012, 10:33 PM

That's the one?

One of them yeah.

mangafreak7793
February 1st, 2012, 11:33 PM
I still like Naruto but the fanatics are starting to annoy me...

Bleach that was actually the first manga I had to skip a whole 100 chapters due to me getting annoyed of it and I still only read it for killing time.

One Piece is still awesome. :)

DB-L
February 1st, 2012, 11:42 PM
Naruto still has fanatics?

Arashi_Leonhart
February 1st, 2012, 11:59 PM
Still to this day, I will find recent youtube comments in which a Narutard attempts to argue, DBZ-style, how Naruto or cast therein can defeat [insert animu character of choice appearing/referenced in video].

ItsaRandomUsername
February 2nd, 2012, 12:02 AM
As long as manga exists, thusly will the hardcore Narutards.

DB-L
February 2nd, 2012, 12:16 AM
More Narutards need to be exposed to the Method of Test.

mangafreak7793
February 2nd, 2012, 12:17 AM
What is Method of Test?

DB-L
February 2nd, 2012, 12:56 AM
http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/The+Method+of+Test

DreamsRequiem
February 2nd, 2012, 09:20 AM
I generally regard the Method of Test as something made by douches to piss off dicks by being blind to over all powerlevels just bash to the Narutoverse because of the stupid fanatics. Essentially, people on the internet being people on the internet. Which means stupid people being stupid.

This is kind of why I like Fairy Tail. It's like One Piece but with hotter chicks and more fanservice and more mindless fun.

Lycodrake
February 2nd, 2012, 09:22 AM
This is kind of why I like Fairy Tail. It's like One Piece but with hotter chicks and more fanservice and more mindless fun.
Agreed. One Piece gives me a head-ache, but Fairy Tail doesn't come close to doing that...though it might one day. XP

Mcjon01
February 2nd, 2012, 09:55 AM
More Narutards need to be exposed to the Method of Test.

That's just cruel. Sure, Narutards are really annoying, but I wouldn't willingly subject anybody to OBD. I'd never be able to live with myself.

terraablaze
February 2nd, 2012, 11:43 AM
Outskirts Battle dome is a silly place with silly methods. It doesn't help that their method of subjegating fictional universes to real world physics is somewhat skewed, since they tend to only take into account some physical "laws" at any one point. But then they treat the result as some absolute picture of truth.

DreamsRequiem
February 2nd, 2012, 11:45 AM
D-d-double post!

terraablaze
February 2nd, 2012, 02:48 PM
What? I am sure I deleted the second one and then edited the first.

Theocrass
February 2nd, 2012, 04:52 PM
Bleach is annoying. He has about three words per page, and fill entire freaking pages with guys just standing around in "cool" poses.
This belongs in a sig!

Oh Naruto. How I used to love you. The everything up to the Chuunin exam arc was cool Action Shonen with love-them-or-hate-them characters and an artstyle that was, while not great, pretty fitting and ocassionally pretty nice for a weekly Manga.

And then it spiralled down. After Shippuden started it was a trainwreck. With the Pain arc it seemed that, while the artstyle was beyond saving, it would pick up again with a villain that was quite intriguing. Also the far too extensive cast was pruned. And then the mass ressurection happened.

Now it's just shit. I don't even want to start on how incredibly retarded it became with the abandonment of the central theme in the earlier chapters of talent vs effort.
A shame. I really liked it.
I used to like it too.

Then it started sucking, and it seemed like every other fanfic was dedicated to how awesome Naruto was and how much his life sucked and how every woman in every other piece of fiction ever would be insanely attracted to him if they met.

Whaaaaaaaat? Stopping One Piece?

But One Piece is my favorite manga of all time
Seconded!

Everyone should start reading One Piece after the Alabasta arc. It gets awesome. Before... eh not so much.
I don't think I've read a few of the first arcs. At least, not all of them.

I should find out for you!

... I'll do that eventually.

Most Shonen Jump mangas seem to do that.

They start off promising. Then they get bad. Troll us into thinking it'll get good again. Then disappoint us.

Exibit 1: Air Gear

One Piece never disappoints me!

Haku confused me. He was my first experience with traps.

... it was very frightening.

"Holy shit look at how awesome those eyes are!"
"Haha! My eyes are so much better!"
"I have the ULTIMATE EYES!!"
"I have all your eyes put together!"
"I've got a fox demon thing!"
*Eight other people* "So do we."
This also belongs in a sig.

Perhaps I shall edit someone's sig to force that in. /notsrs

Well, I pretty much gave up on Naruto and Bleach a while ago...but since reading nineteen pages a week of One Piece takes little to no effort I keep up with that one.

It is mindless fun, I suppose.
Yeah, One Piece is pretty much the only thing I keep up with nowadays.

needs moar Rock Lee & Guy. 'Nuff said.

And technically, Aizen's "sealed." Bet they're gonna asspull his incarceration as keikaku doori. Somehow.

Still can't get that epic image of Luffy fighting Popeye out of my head.
Oh yeah, I've seen that image. It's fucking awesome.

That's the one?
I've seen a different one.

Wow, I am so far behind on all of these it's just plain ridiculous. It's mostly because there was a dry spell in my life where I was unable to watch any anime or read any manga at all for a loooong time. Currently trying to catch up, but by the time I do the stories will have all ended by then.

:/
Don't worry, OP is the only one worth reading of the three.

Still to this day, I will find recent youtube comments in which a Narutard attempts to argue, DBZ-style, how Naruto or cast therein can defeat [insert animu character of choice appearing/referenced in video].
Pfffh.

Naruto could be a lot of characters cooler than he is, it doesn't make him cool.

I generally regard the Method of Test as something made by douches to piss off dicks by being blind to over all powerlevels just bash to the Narutoverse because of the stupid fanatics. Essentially, people on the internet being people on the internet. Which means stupid people being stupid.

I would have called you a cankerous whore, but then I saw fanservice and realized you actually care about that kind of thing. :P

I respectfully disagree on the matter of mindless fun. You filthy, cankerous whore!

DB-L
February 2nd, 2012, 04:54 PM
That's just cruel. Sure, Narutards are really annoying, but I wouldn't willingly subject anybody to OBD. I'd never be able to live with myself.

Sometimes that extra shock is needed. :p

Sherrinford
February 2nd, 2012, 05:04 PM
Bleach... I follow it for the art.

Naruto... I don't know anymore. Most probably because inertia. I want to be there when the words FINAL CHAPTER will appear. :P

One Piece... truefax, I never understood why it gets published, let alone why it has so much success. Not even inertia forced me to keep reading it.

Mcjon01
February 2nd, 2012, 05:13 PM
Bleach... I follow it for the art.

Same.

Naruto... I don't know anymore. Most probably because inertia. I want to be there when the words FINAL CHAPTER will appear. :P

Same.

One Piece... truefax, I never understood why it gets published, let alone why it has so much success. Not even inertia forced me to keep reading it.

Same! Well, actually, I get why it's popular. But for whatever reason I just couldn't make myself keep up with it.

The art in Bleach actually started freaking me out because it's like Kubo's style is converging with Araki's. That Dirty Boots chick looked like she jumped straight out of JJBA.

DreamsRequiem
February 2nd, 2012, 08:39 PM
You filthy, cankerous whore! Pot, meet kettle!

Theocrass
February 2nd, 2012, 08:43 PM
*Sniffs.*

I've had my shots.

DreamsRequiem
February 2nd, 2012, 08:49 PM
You're still an unbearable slut.

Theocrass
February 2nd, 2012, 08:53 PM
At least I'm not diseased.

*Eyes Dream disdainfully.*

DreamsRequiem
February 2nd, 2012, 08:58 PM
Oh please, in my profession, we don't put them in until we wear them on. And you assume that I didn't have my shots too, how impawsibly pretentious of you.

Lycodrake
February 15th, 2012, 10:04 AM
Ivan the Arrancar standin' on Ichigo's bed, Ichigo be hatin'. XP

Mattias
March 21st, 2012, 04:09 PM
Just finished reading reading Naruto 579. Took twice as long because I laughed so hard every time they mentioned "Dr. Snake". What a mood killer....

Kratosirving
March 21st, 2012, 04:12 PM
Yeah, that made me <__<

Also, Kabuto became snake sage/dragon now? Good grief, need more original ideas.

As for Bleach, the leader of this new organization intrigues me for his complete douchebaggery to his subordinates. That's about it.

Mattias
March 21st, 2012, 10:40 PM
Yeah, that made me <__<

Also, Kabuto became snake sage/dragon now? Good grief, need more original ideas.

As for Bleach, the leader of this new organization intrigues me for his complete douchebaggery to his subordinates. That's about it.

But if he wasn't an ass how would you know he's evil? Otherwise he might have a tortured backstory or be a well intentioned extremist. The assholiness is the tell....

Laith
March 21st, 2012, 10:45 PM
So let's talk about Trafalgar Law and how awesome he is.

He is awesome. Also "Warm clothes" Oda, no matter how many times you use this gag (overconfident mooks getting defeated by Strawhats) it always male me laugh

mewarmo990
March 21st, 2012, 11:12 PM
Bleach jumped the shark after Soul Society arc, IMO. I get the feeling Kubo had the series actually well written out to that point, and then publisher mandates basically forced him to continue it with filler consisting of 2-3 panels per page and absurdly long and contrived fights.

I never stopped liking the Naruto comic even though the IP has generally grown into something I'm not too fond of. The whole folksy ninja world always felt charming to me. Though I will admit some of the cliches are wearing thin by now.

And I've actually never read much of One Piece, though by most accounts it would seem to be the most creative of the three. Will have to pick that up one of these days.

Delcer
March 21st, 2012, 11:59 PM
I've grown to hate all three.

One Piece because I'm not fond of its art, its humor, and writing.

Bleach because it been dragged on to a point beyond saving. There are also a ridiculous number of loose ends that have been ignored completely.

Naruto for similar reasons and because Naruto is irredeemably retarded and Sasuke is an angsty bitch with no personality.

Aside from that, its mostly because I've just grown out of enjoying the shonen cliches. Oh I also dislike that they've been purposfuly dragged out just to milk the cashcow.

ItsaRandomUsername
March 22nd, 2012, 12:10 AM

He is awesome. Also "Warm clothes" Oda, no matter how many times you use this gag (overconfident mooks getting defeated by Strawhats) it always male me laugh

I remember the OHKO with the guy who used springs to bounce everywhere. I LOL'd heartily at that.

Also, those flashbacks always make me BAAAAW.

Theocrass
March 22nd, 2012, 12:47 AM

Trafalgar Law is just too cool, man.

I wonder how he's modified Bepo?

Man, I can just imagine Law playing the Mihawk to Luffy's Shanks in the future. And Smoker would be the Garp to Luffy's Roger.

I remember the OHKO with the guy who used springs to bounce everywhere. I LOL'd heartily at that.

Also, those flashbacks always make me BAAAAW.

"Wounds on the back are a swordsman's shame."

Mihawk: Why do you refuse to step back?
Zoro: Beats me...Not really sure myself...But I get the feeling...That if I were to take even one step back right now, I'd lose something very important to me...A promise or oath...or whatever it is would be irreversibly broken, and that I'd never be able to turn back to where I'm standing now.
Mihawk: Yes, such is defeat.
Zoro: Then that's why I can't step back.
Mihawk: Even if it means your death...?
Zoro: I'd much rather die.

Dr. Hiruluk: Yo. When do you think people die? When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol? No. When they are ravaged by an incurable disease? No. When they drink a soup made from a poisonous mushroom!? No! It's when... they are forgotten. Even after I'm gone, my dream will come true. The ailing hearts of the people will be cured. Why are you crying, Dalton?
Dalton: Do you think... a country is the same?
Dr. Hiruluk: If the will is inherited
Wapol: Oi, oi, Dalton! What the hell are you crying about?
Dr. Hiruluk: A monster will be coming here soon. He's my son. Don't touch him. (thinking) Don't worry Chopper. Your mushroom won't kill me. (speaking) This has truly been a wonderful life! Thank you, Chopper!

NOW TIME FOR THE MOST FUCKING AWESOME ONE PIECE AMVS EVAAAAAAAA

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V9HC-4jmxc

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl3ljzf_IzU

www.youtube.com/watch?v=o71ZCVoI1yg

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNcP2h9YUFE

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vslBlZFpyRA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNBR3YSQw-U

ItsaRandomUsername
March 22nd, 2012, 12:54 AM
;______;

Manly tears.

Oh God I was leaking the entirety of the Skypiea flashback. And the bell, man. That bell...

Theocrass
March 22nd, 2012, 01:02 AM
Wait until you get to Thriller Bark, or the Marineford War, or even Saboady.

BTW, I heard that Tite Kubo got ordered to end Bleach. Any substance to this rumor?

ItsaRandomUsername
March 22nd, 2012, 01:03 AM
I still have 300-odd chapters to muscle through.

So yup, it'll be worth the wait.

Theocrass
March 22nd, 2012, 01:05 AM
I still have 300-odd chapters to muscle through.

So yup, it'll be worth the wait.

I can't believe that Luffy versus Usopp was one of the most brutal fights of the series, considering how close they are and all ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYO1LKMZzKc

Laith
March 22nd, 2012, 01:05 AM
Water Seven and Enies Lobbies is when One Piece decides to take the kiddy globes off. There is awesome to be had. It also has like the best opening of all OP*

*Opinion that may as well be a fact.

ItsaRandomUsername
March 22nd, 2012, 01:10 AM
I agree wholeheartedly. I'm reading through that part right now and it is consistently not disappointing me.

@Theo: I too agree with that.

ItsaRandomUsername
March 22nd, 2012, 01:15 AM
Water Seven and Enies Lobbies is when One Piece decides to take the kiddy globes off. There is awesome to be had. It also has like the best opening of all OP*

*Opinion that may as well be a fact.

Which opening was that again?

Laith
March 22nd, 2012, 01:17 AM
Brand New World.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ26zR5EGEA

Theocrass
March 22nd, 2012, 01:20 AM
Yeah, I get what you mean.

After that arc, it's like Oda decided to constantly eye rape his readers with awesome. And heart break.

Thriller Bark (Quartet ... trio ... duet ... solo ... ;A; ), Sabaody Archipelago (After all ... I used to be a pirate. I did so many horrible things ... so maybe I deserve this. ;____; ), Impel Down (Why ... why do you keep saving me?! TT~TT ), and the War at Marineford (Thank you ... for loving a good for nothing like me ... ; C ; )

Laith
March 22nd, 2012, 01:22 AM
3D2Y

Tears. Of every kind.

ItsaRandomUsername
March 22nd, 2012, 01:23 AM
I'm honestly surprised at how much One Piece is consistently moving me to tears as of late.

Really.

Theocrass
March 22nd, 2012, 01:40 AM
3D2Y

Tears. Of every kind.
;C;

... I can't decide which Supernova I like best. They're all too damned cool.

I'm honestly surprised at how much One Piece is consistently moving me to tears as of late.

Really.

You ain't see nothin' yet.

Laith
March 22nd, 2012, 01:50 AM
;C;

... I can't decide which Supernova I like best. They're all too damned cool.

Luffy.

Then Kid.

Theocrass
March 22nd, 2012, 01:56 AM
Personally, I don't really count Luffy and Zoro when I think about my favorite Supernova. Because then it would be no contest. ;)

Basil, Law, and Drake.

Mattias
March 22nd, 2012, 03:14 AM
Drake's the one who can turn into dinosaurs right? Epic power

Theocrass
March 22nd, 2012, 03:16 AM
He is a T-Rex Zoan.

I can't articulate how fucking awesome that is.

Laith
March 22nd, 2012, 03:25 AM
...Man dinosaurs are so over-

-On second thought, better not finish that thought

Theocrass
March 22nd, 2012, 03:26 AM
*Takes finger off of the Ban Laith button.*

A wise decision.

DB-L
March 22nd, 2012, 03:59 AM
Then Theo changed his alias to Theosaur. A bear that's also a dinosaur. :D

And yeah, new Bleach antagonist is stereotypically evil. I mean, look at that mustache. The only reason Aizen didn't quite make the cut was because he lacked a mustache!

pureauthor
March 22nd, 2012, 04:03 AM
One Piece is the only long-running shounen I can think of that has only gotten better as time goes on. And consistently, too.

And as the latest few chapters have shown, the sheer amount of stuff he can cram into twenty pages a week is unreal.

Alulim
March 22nd, 2012, 04:12 AM
Al wants a Shirahoshi. I even have a lake to put her in!

Theocrass
March 22nd, 2012, 04:14 AM
One Piece is the only long-running shounen I can think of that has only gotten better as time goes on. And consistently, too.

And as the latest few chapters have shown, the sheer amount of stuff he can cram into twenty pages a week is unreal.
Amen, my brutha.

Then Theo changed his alias to Theosaur. A bear that's also a dinosaur. :D
And yeah, new Bleach antagonist is stereotypically evil. I mean, look at that mustache. The only reason Aizen didn't quite make the cut was because he lacked a mustache!
I like this idea!

Draw me a picture of a Theosaur!

Al wants a Shirahoshi. I even have a lake to put her in!
The moe!

I can't handle it!

DB-L
March 22nd, 2012, 04:24 AM
But I can't draw. :(

Oda should team up with King Features to do a One Piece crossover with Popeye.

Laith
March 22nd, 2012, 04:57 AM
*Takes finger off of the Ban Laith button.*

A wise decision.

You have a "Ban Laith button"? Is that preferential treatment or ...?

Theocrass
March 22nd, 2012, 05:04 AM
You have a "Ban Laith button"? Is that preferential treatment or ...?

Don't take it personally. I have a button for most people.

ItsaRandomUsername
March 22nd, 2012, 06:02 AM
Dinosaur Zoan?

OH HELLS YEAH GONNA KEEP READING THIS

Keyne
March 22nd, 2012, 06:09 AM
NURUTU IZ SU KEWL!

SASOOKE SU DORK ND EDGEY! (srry Edgeworth lol) I WUV EEM! I WUNT HEEZ MANBABBYS!

Theocrass
March 22nd, 2012, 06:17 AM
Dinosaur Zoan?

OH HELLS YEAH GONNA KEEP READING THIS

Have you met any of the Admirals, yet?

pureauthor
March 22nd, 2012, 06:19 AM
He's at Sabaody. He has to have at least seen Aokiji by then.

Edit: And if he's seeing X Drake transform he'll have seen Kizaru too.

ItsaRandomUsername
March 22nd, 2012, 06:20 AM
Just Garp ATM.

ChiakiKakumei
March 30th, 2012, 01:03 PM
Bleach Anime "Ends"

Discuss. (Well technically until the manga is done and then it will pull an Inuyasha /Naruto in a title change and call it Bleach FINAL)

Lycodrake
March 30th, 2012, 01:07 PM
Bleach Anime "Ends"

Discuss. (Well technically until the manga is done and then it will pull an Inuyasha /Naruto in a title change and call it Bleach FINAL)
Heh, Animesuki had someone say "Bleach: Color Safe", actually. XP

Lycodrake
April 4th, 2012, 10:22 AM
Double post, but...
Fuck yeah, Sun-Sun, Mila-Rose, and Apacci get a Big Damn Hero moment, and Loly and Menoly show up, too. Hope this means they get to team up ASAP with Ichigo and co.

...I like Sun-Sun the most out of most characters.

Chojomeka
April 4th, 2012, 10:53 AM
I shall summarize the newest chapter of Bleach with a history analogy; the Quincy are Nazi Germany, the Arrancar and Hollows are the Jews, and Ichigo and friends are America coming to the rescue.

Lycodrake
April 4th, 2012, 10:58 AM
I shall summarize the newest chapter of Bleach with a history analogy; the Quincy are Nazi Germany, the Arrancar and Hollows are the Jews, and Ichigo and friends are America coming to the rescue.
...not sure how accurate that is, but I get the comparison.
Of course, then there's Apacci, Mila-Rose, and Sun-Sun's new outfits...though I'm not sure how well I like the designs for Apacci and Mila-Rose's helmets. ^^;;;

Sherrinford
April 4th, 2012, 11:54 AM
Old acquaintances show up...

Weren't they killed by Yamamoto or something?

Lycodrake
April 4th, 2012, 11:55 AM
Old acquaintances show up...

Weren't they killed by Yamamoto or something?
The third Bleach databook "UNMASKED" covered that in "Nestle to Night". Do I need to get a link for it?

Laith
April 4th, 2012, 11:57 AM
If you would be so kind. I'm curious.

Lycodrake
April 4th, 2012, 12:02 PM
If you would be so kind. I'm curious.
Here's a link to the text from it...not sure how many images there are, if any: http://pastebin.com/fyQXN1qD

Apple
April 4th, 2012, 02:17 PM
The arrancar are still alive? Does Kubo turn every defeated faction into a source of comc relief? First soul sociery, and now las noches...

Oh yeah, what has happened since the horrendous fullbring arc?

Lycodrake
April 4th, 2012, 02:17 PM
The arrancar are still alive? Does Kubo turn every defeated faction into a source of comc relief? First soul sociery, and now las noches...
Oh yeah, what has happened since the horrendous fullbring arc?
Only a few Arrancar survive from the big battle in the Fake Karakura. As in, only 4.

Apple
April 4th, 2012, 02:27 PM
Is Miss big boobs shark fairy one of them?

Lycodrake
April 4th, 2012, 02:30 PM
Is Miss big boobs shark fairy one of them?
Yes, Harribel is one of them. The other 3 are her Fraccion.
Sun-Sun~ <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Apple
April 4th, 2012, 02:37 PM
Wait that means stark isn't.

KUBOOOOOOOO

Sei
April 4th, 2012, 02:40 PM
Yeah. I wanted Stark.

I think Kubo just wanted more jumblies. =_=

Lycodrake
April 4th, 2012, 02:40 PM
I just wanted Sun-Sun to survive. Is that so bad? ;___;

Apple
April 4th, 2012, 02:45 PM
I would have been perfectly happy if he rezz'd stark and halibel only, it's not like they got caught in an ALMIGHTY FLAME OF TURN THE WORLD TO ASH ZANBURRRRRRRIN

Lycodrake
April 4th, 2012, 02:48 PM
I would have been perfectly happy if he rezz'd stark and halibel only, it's not like they got caught in an ALMIGHTY FLAME OF TURN THE WORLD TO ASH ZANBURRRRRRRIN
...you do realize that Yamamoto said he'd only burn them a little bit, right? They were still in one piece.

Sei
April 4th, 2012, 02:49 PM
Doesn't matter. We lack Stark. :/

Lycodrake
April 4th, 2012, 02:51 PM
Doesn't matter. We lack Stark. :/
Hey, I like Stark and Lilynette, too. I just adore Sun-Sun. ;w;

Chaos Greyblood
April 4th, 2012, 02:52 PM
So, basically Kabuto tries to turn Sasuke against Itachi by reminding him about what happened between him and Konoha and then bad things are gonna happen.

Of course, I'd like to see Kabuto get his ass kicked. I never really liked him.

Laith
April 4th, 2012, 02:54 PM
Oh man is Wednesday today is One Piece day.

*Searches for OP. Doesn't find anything*

Curious. Well it should appear later right?

*Checks for OP. Sees announcement that OP would not have chapter this week and cleaners took it out*

...Well crap.

Theocrass
April 4th, 2012, 02:54 PM
Oh! Harribel is alive! That's cool, I like her, even if I don't read Bleach anymore.

Man, the Espada were a massive waste of potential.

BTW, Moczo totally made me ship Matsumoto x Hitsugaya x Harribel.

Anyone been keeping up with One Piece?

MAN! Law is such a fucking beast!

Sei
April 4th, 2012, 02:55 PM
Hey, I like Stark and Lilynette, too. I just adore Sun-Sun. ;w;

*cough* Minor character *cough*

So, basically Kabuto tries to turn Sasuke against Itachi by reminding him about what happened between him and Konoha and then bad things are gonna happen.

Doesn't matter. At this point, unless Naruto, Madara, or Tobi are involved, it's not important. =3=

Laith
April 4th, 2012, 02:56 PM
Law is the best. he defeated freaking Smoker, how is that not awesome!

Chojomeka
April 4th, 2012, 02:57 PM

He was also a bit creepy with his "I'll be or new big brother" speech to Sasuke.

Lycodrake
April 4th, 2012, 02:58 PM
*cough* Minor character *cough*
So was Stark. =P

Theocrass
April 4th, 2012, 02:59 PM
I can't wait to see the rest of the Supernova 11.

Ha! Man, they're all going to be beasts.

Saboady definitely hasn't seen their like since, seeing as most of the big name captains there got owned by Sentoumaru and some Pacifistas.

Chaos Greyblood
April 4th, 2012, 02:59 PM
Doesn't matter. At this point, unless Naruto, Madara, or Tobi are involved, it's not important. =3=

Curiously enough, my brother feels that the manga gets better when Naruto isn't involved, but it's kinda inevitable at this time now. For now, there's gonna be resolution with that battle against Kabuto.

He was also a bit creepy with his "I'll be or new big brother" speech to Sasuke.

That should also be a red flag unto itself.

Apple
April 4th, 2012, 03:00 PM
...you do realize that Yamamoto said he'd only burn them a little bit, right? They were still in one piece.

Yama-jii is a dick, eh fails die when he suicides and doesn't afraid of anything.

I never trust what that old man says, his 'torch you a little'=douse you in a massive fountain of fire

Sei
So was Stark. =P

He was more important than SunSun. They even put him in the game. Which could have been better...

Lycodrake
He was more important than SunSun. They even put him in the game. Which could have been better...
Still not a main character. =P

Laith
April 4th, 2012, 03:01 PM
I can't wait to see the rest of the Supernova 11.

Ha! Man, they're all going to be beasts.

Saboady definitely hasn't seen their like since, seeing as most of the big name captains there got owned by Sentoumaru and some Pacifistas.

The one I am waiting to hear more about is Kid. Dude is awesome.

Sei
April 4th, 2012, 03:02 PM
Still not a main character. =P

*shrug* I can deal with that. Hitsugaya's the only one that matters anyway.

Theocrass
April 4th, 2012, 03:07 PM
The one I am waiting to hear more about is Kid. Dude is awesome.
I love them all.

Do you think Urouge has a devil's fruit?

The Wiki says he does, but I don't see how massive increases in muscle mass can be a DF ability.

*shrug* I can deal with that. Hitsugaya's the only one that matters anyway.
SEI-CHAN

BROFIST

You'd get a bigger one if you mentioned Kenpachi, too. ;)

Apple
April 4th, 2012, 03:09 PM
Kenpachi can't be considered something as lowly as a character.

He is so awesome he has surpassed the realms of normal fiction.

Chaos Greyblood
April 4th, 2012, 03:09 PM
Kenpachi is cool, but Hitsugaya's kinda meh, at least for me. Gimme mah Yoruichi! ;o;

Also, I had nicknamed Kenpachi Captain Akuma for obvious reasons that are very evident.

Laith
April 4th, 2012, 03:10 PM
I love them all.

Do you think Urouge has a devil's fruit?

The Wiki says he does, but I don't see how massive increases in muscle mass can be a DF ability.

Well pretty sure they are guiding themselves from the conception of "Assume DF until stated otherwise" But yeah I don't see it.

@Hitsugaya love: He and Ichigo were the only ones I used (from Bleach) on Ultimate Stars. Kid be awesome.

Sei
April 4th, 2012, 03:10 PM
SEI-CHAN

BROFIST

You'd get a bigger one if you mentioned Kenpachi, too. ;)

*brofist accepted*

Meh. Only thing really cool about Kenpachi is his shoulder loli. He basically just goes "fight, fight, fight" all the time which is only rivaled in annoyance by Ichigo's "Bankai!"

I am looking forward to seeing Grimmjow again though.

Apple
April 4th, 2012, 03:18 PM
At least Kenpachi doesn't care about the annoying mamoru mamotte friends omg bankai desu stuff. Guy cuts right to the chase.

Sei
April 4th, 2012, 03:26 PM
Oh yeah, guy's badass. No doubt about that.

MZeroX
April 4th, 2012, 03:41 PM
Well pretty sure they are guiding themselves from the conception of "Assume DF until stated otherwise" But yeah I don't see it.i always thing along the lines of never assume devil fruit unless stated otherwise. hell, Zoro's one-gorilla, two-gorilla muscle bulking was just funky Zoro magic being Zoro.

Theocrass
April 4th, 2012, 04:35 PM
Ichigo has always reminded me of a watered-down Shirou, power levels aside.

@ Mzero: Yeah, that's why I don't think Urouge has a DF either.

Also, Brook is fucking awesome.

Anyone else really want to see X Drake's hybrid form?

Sei
April 4th, 2012, 04:37 PM
I can see that.

Theocrass
April 4th, 2012, 04:39 PM
Hitsugaya x Matsumoto is love~! <3

Am I the only one who adores them?

Sorry, I just love them~!

Laith
April 4th, 2012, 04:40 PM
Look at that bear.

That bear has great taste~~

Sei
April 4th, 2012, 04:42 PM
At first I shipped Hitsugaya x Momo

And then I was like Hitsugaya x Halibel

Lycodrake
April 4th, 2012, 04:43 PM

Because Moczo?

...then again, I liked Gin. Gin was awesome. Kind of like Solf J. Kimblee.

Apple
April 4th, 2012, 04:45 PM
GIN SHOULD HAVE LIVED.

Give Ichigo and gang something to jump about once in a while. Fuck you Aizen and your sociopathic tendencies

Sei
April 4th, 2012, 04:45 PM
Gin should've killed Aizen...

Lycodrake
April 4th, 2012, 04:46 PM
Gin should've killed Aizen...
Stupid HAX Aizen, stupid Kubo...freaking butterfly...

Apple
April 4th, 2012, 04:46 PM
Yes, Gin was a better character than he.

DB-L
April 4th, 2012, 04:57 PM
I remembered a lulzy quote somewhere from a Bleach omake where Renji said something like, "Idiot! If Kenpachi got a bankai, Soul Society would be destroyed!"

XD

At least Kenpachi doesn't care about the annoying mamoru mamotte friends omg bankai desu stuff. Guy cuts right to the chase.

i c wat u did thar?

Apple
April 4th, 2012, 05:17 PM
I didn't realize I made a pun actually. But cut he does, both metaphorically and literally. Lots and lots and lots.

Either Kubo has no sense of scale, or Kenpachi was dividing continental chunks of land with his sword way before Ulquiorra and Ichigo did.

Sei
April 4th, 2012, 05:24 PM
Kubo has no sense of scale

I think this is canon. >.>;

DB-L
April 4th, 2012, 05:32 PM
It was said that Captains would apparently swing skyscraper-sized swords if they don't control their reiatsu or whatever. -_-

Apple
April 4th, 2012, 05:36 PM
That happened so long ago I completely forgot the line.

Captains should really do it more often, rather than shitting around with their lolkais.

Theocrass
April 4th, 2012, 06:38 PM

Because of Moczo, right? :D

I ship Matsumoto x Hitsugaya x Halibel because of Moczo!

Because Moczo?

...then again, I liked Gin. Gin was awesome. Kind of like Solf J. Kimblee.
Man, Moczo just made that pairing work man. You know what I'm saying, man? Man.

Moczo is the man.

On One piece:

Is Kizaru best admiral or bestest admiral?

Maaaa ... I really want to know what Garp, Sengoku, and Aokiji are doing. I imagine them traveling around the world/other universes together. Or chilling on retirement island together. Garp will be doing something outrageous, Aokiji will fall asleep at the most inopportune moment instead of helping Sengoku, and Sengoku will be getting an aneurysm because of the antics of the former two.

Someone should totally write a fic of their adventures.

Also, I'm kind of hoping Shiki the Golden Lion will show up again in the New World.

OH! OH! The next One Piece movie (movie 12) will also be Oda's work, and it's going to be canonical too!

I can't wait to see what kind of awesome bad guy he has in store for us!

Lycodrake
April 4th, 2012, 06:40 PM
Because of Moczo, right? :D

I ship Matsumoto x Hitsugaya x Halibel because of Moczo!

Man, Moczo just made that pairing work man. You know what I'm saying, man? Man.

Moczo is the man.

Mozo is awesome like that. *brofist*

Apple
April 4th, 2012, 09:40 PM
Caught up with bleach and apparently tite fuckin kubo made it official stark is deceased.

He was the coolest of the lot. Fuck youuuuu kubooooooooo

Oh well at least he gave us a pic of scantily clad halibel in bdsm gear (heh oh my)

ChiakiKakumei
April 5th, 2012, 06:29 AM
Big Question of the day that no one even bothered with. What the fuck happened to Grimmjow?

Sherrinford
April 5th, 2012, 07:21 AM
Somewhere in limbo, IIRC. He should return in this arc (I remember someone talking about him in this arc, but I don't remember in what terms).

Hey, if those three fraccion (plus the two envious lolis) can come back, 90% anyone can too.

Apple
April 5th, 2012, 04:46 PM
Wasn't he just lying in the desert with a sword wound through his vital organs the last time we saw him?

Yeah, in bleach there's actually a pretty good chance he'll be coming back.

Laith
April 11th, 2012, 11:45 AM
Naruto: The importance of a helmet's backstory.

Bleach: eeeeh something happened, mostly involving old enemies being defeated so easily.

One Piece: "A camera or a mirror!" Also smoking Nami is kinda weird. So is Sanji being kind.

Lycodrake
April 11th, 2012, 11:49 AM
Bleach: eeeeh something happened, mostly involving old enemies being defeated so easily.
God damn it, Kubo!!! You fvcking asshole, using Sun-Sun, Mila-Rose, and Appaci for a Worf effect!!! *plots dismemberment and other mutilation for the one known as Kubo Tite*

Kratosirving
April 11th, 2012, 12:00 PM
I think I need to find another couple sites to view the 3. Past couple weeks either there's been no update, or there is an update but I can't get the image. :/

Lycodrake
April 11th, 2012, 12:01 PM
I think I need to find another couple sites to view the 3. Past couple weeks either there's been no update, or there is an update but I can't get the image. :/
I use either MangaReader (which has been failing to load page images), iNaruto, MangaFox, or Batoto.

Laith
April 11th, 2012, 12:05 PM
Mangafox doesn't have them anymore.

Lycodrake
April 11th, 2012, 12:06 PM
Mangafox doesn't have them anymore.
Really? Huh, must've missed that, since I haven't needed to use it in a long while...*shrugs*

Sherrinford
April 11th, 2012, 02:07 PM

Lol, yeah, and who would have guessed? It's not like Nel continuously bragging about how awesome those three are will "bring bad luck", no, not at all.

*facepalm*

Lycodrake
April 11th, 2012, 02:13 PM
Lol, yeah, and who would have guessed? It's not like Nel continuously bragging about how awesome those three are will "bring bad luck", no, not at all. *facepalm*
Damn it, Neliel Tu Odshervanchkhalkfhasklfh. Whatever your last name is. =.=;;;

Mattias
April 11th, 2012, 02:54 PM
Oh Goody. Kabuto's flashbacks. Just what I always wanted. What's next, flashbacks of Jim: The Ninja Accountant?

Theocrass
April 11th, 2012, 03:14 PM
Latest One Piece, called CC, is fucking awesome!

lethum
April 11th, 2012, 07:18 PM
Latest One PIece, called CC, is fucking awesome!
Is it consensual sex at least? What happened?

TetsuoS2
April 11th, 2012, 07:54 PM
Naruto's pretty irritating right now.

Chojomeka
April 11th, 2012, 08:42 PM
Naruto's pretty irritating right now.

'cause it's gone back to the "Sasuke show"?

TetsuoS2
April 11th, 2012, 10:13 PM
The last few chapters were pretty boring, I'll reserve my judgement when Izanami is in action.

Kabuto's raising death flags left and right too.

Laith
April 18th, 2012, 11:38 AM
Naruto: Zzzzz
Bleach: Genocide for the greater good! And Quincys (weren't they all supposed to be dead)!
One Piece: Gas, gas fruit(!). Caesar Clown madness (And I am playing SRWZ2 and I am reminded of the other C.C). And confirmation that the strawhats are going to fight against all of the Super Novas.

Sherrinford
April 18th, 2012, 01:00 PM
Still Kabuto's flashback.

... ok, whatever.

And Quincys (weren't they all supposed to be dead)

Thought the same. Well, you know what they say about people dying in Bleach... *rolls eyes*

Theocrass
April 18th, 2012, 01:56 PM
Is it consensual sex at least? What happened?
Wut O_o

Uh ... do you really want to know?

Spoilers.

One Piece: Gas, gas fruit(!). Caesar Clown madness (And I am playing SRWZ2 and I am reminded of the other C.C). And confirmation that the strawhats are going to fight against all of the Super Novas.
What do you mean by confirmation that the Straw Hats are going to fight all the Supernovas? O_o

And I'm not so sure he's a logia, myself. It seems possible, but this guy is Vegapunk's former colleague. I wouldn't be surprised if he was changing forms with some science shenanigans.

Also, I totally think Law is working for CC to save his crew, or something. Y'know, a lot of people seem to think that Law is a sadistic monster for sending one hundred pirate hearts to the WG. Seeing as they were pirates, and that pirates aren't usually good people, I fail to see how this is actually a bad thing.

Laith
April 18th, 2012, 01:59 PM
C.C. says something alongside the line of "Everything that happens is the Supernovas fault!" And the strawhats always go where there is trouble. Mix. Let it rest. Enjoy.

Mattias
April 18th, 2012, 03:16 PM
Yay. More Kabuto backstory. Why does every tow bit villain need an origin story and sympathetic veiwpoint? Can't they just be evil for the lulz?

One Piece: I see many fart jokes coming from the Gas-Gas Fruit user....

Laith
April 28th, 2012, 04:36 PM
In next week's Chapter.

Naruto: I was legitimately creeped out by Kabuto. Good job Kishi
Bleach: Do I need to re-read Bleach when it was good again? 'cause I don't remember anything about the Quincys.
OP: "Don't speak while in Chopper's body again. Ever" Oh Robin.

Theocrass
April 28th, 2012, 08:53 PM
There's a new chapter for OP!!?

I thought Oda took the week off.

ItsaRandomUsername
April 28th, 2012, 09:07 PM
Huh. Same here.

And yes, Franky!Chopper has great expressions. Also, didn't see that plotline turning up. Caesar is definitely a grade-A asshole in this case.

Laith
April 28th, 2012, 10:37 PM
It's actually next week chapter. It was leaked before to the internet. Happens every now and then.

Lycodrake
April 28th, 2012, 10:39 PM
*sees latest Bleach chapter*
http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/write.ign.com/64763/2012/04/what-is-this-i-dont-even-spiderman.jpg

PhoenixAct
April 29th, 2012, 02:54 PM
Bleach: Do I need to re-read Bleach when it was good again? 'cause I don't remember anything about the Quincys.

Quincy's were human with spiritual powers but unlike the shinigami whose powers purified a hollow of the sins it had committed (but only the ones it committed as a hollow, if you were sinful before hand you're going to hell) the Quincy's powers destroyed them.

This upset the balance of souls and threatened the stability of reality itself. The Shinigami tried to warn the Quincy about this but they didn't listen being much more concern about reaping vengeance on the hollows so the shinigami attempted genocide (supposedly as a last resort). A couple of quincy survived like Uryuu's grandfather.

Years later Mayuri tracked down most of the remaining Quincy and performed sadistic experiments on them, in the name of SCIENCE!

Chaos Greyblood
April 29th, 2012, 05:26 PM
And then pointed out that Old Man Yama didn't kill the other Quincy a millenia ago and this will bite them all on the ass.

Satehi
April 29th, 2012, 07:18 PM
Kubo has created the ultimate being, Nazi Jews.

Lycodrake
April 29th, 2012, 07:35 PM
Kubo has created the ultimate being, Nazi Jews.
http://files.sharenator.com/slow_clap_RE_I_dont_care-s500x371-139710.png

Rowanism
April 29th, 2012, 09:24 PM
Haven't you forget about the one of the 4, Gintama? =/

Alulim
April 29th, 2012, 11:00 PM
Haven't you forget about the one of the 4, Gintama? =/

Eh, not quite as large. It lacks the slobbering fandom that the others have.

Theocrass
April 29th, 2012, 11:02 PM
People keep saying that Bleach doesn't belong in the Big 3 because it isn't quite the financial juggernaut it was before. Don't know how true it is.

Apple
April 29th, 2012, 11:04 PM
I wonder if Kubo actually killed off Halibel's lackeys.

Or if they'll just come back so Ichigo can have more tits to juggle

Theocrass
April 29th, 2012, 11:11 PM
Man, everyone knows that Hitsugaya gets all the big tits. :3

Apart from Orihime, I mean.

DB-L
April 29th, 2012, 11:56 PM
Reminds me of that parody pic of Halibel & Matsumoto all up in each other's faces, as if they're about to start a fight. And Hitsugaya's trapped between their bewbs while trying to shout a muffled "I'm still here!"

Lycodrake
April 30th, 2012, 10:13 AM
I wonder if Kubo actually killed off Halibel's lackeys.
Or if they'll just come back so Ichigo can have more tits to juggle
...I like Sun-Sun. :<

Chaos Greyblood
April 30th, 2012, 12:56 PM
Man, everyone knows that Hitsugaya gets all the big tits. :3

Apart from Orihime, I mean.

He doesn't get Yoruichi either. :3

nununu
April 30th, 2012, 01:02 PM
I don't get Hitsaguya's popularity in ffn. He sucks the worst out of the Gotei 13.

Apple
April 30th, 2012, 02:15 PM
I think he's cool cause he's voiced by the same chick who voiced edward elric. That thought alone nostalgia bombs me every time.

Apart from that, yeah, he is a pretty weak character i guess. BUT ROMI PAKU

Theocrass
April 30th, 2012, 06:41 PM
He doesn't get Yoruichi either. :3
Yoruichi's boobs aren't Matsumoto class.

I don't get Hitsaguya's popularity in ffn. He sucks the worst out of the Gotei 13.
Compared to Komamura who does nothing?

Or perhaps compared to "kill 'em all" Yamamato? I mean, does he even have anything going for him beyond generic old man general leader type person?

I think he's cool cause he's voiced by the same chick who voiced edward elric. That thought alone nostalgia bombs me every time.

Apart from that, yeah, he is a pretty weak character i guess. BUT ROMI PAKU
Apart from his voice, he's a weak character?

I don't find him a particularly weak character, but to each his own.

Apple
May 1st, 2012, 12:40 AM
The most he does is sit around with mammary lady to provide comic relief. Also sometimes agonizes over hinamori getting hurt.

While that kind of characterisation is vastly superior to what you typically get in bleach, he does not possess
enough attributes to be a 'strong character'.

Chaos Greyblood
May 1st, 2012, 02:50 PM
He also needs to do a lot more in order for that charaterization to have some merit.

nununu
May 3rd, 2012, 04:25 AM
Naruto Shippuden Movie 5: Naruto Uzumaki and the Box of Happiness

Apple
May 3rd, 2012, 07:51 AM
Totally reminds me of a korean song.

Open up, open up some happiness~ Open up, open up some happiness~

RadiantBeam
May 3rd, 2012, 02:30 PM
Oh man, Bleach and Naruto. What memories. They were the first manga series I ever read.

ItsaRandomUsername
May 4th, 2012, 02:32 AM
I liked Naruto back in the day. It was pretty cool beans in the early volumes.

Of course, I'm so far behind that the series will likely be over by the time that I catch up and my opinion of then is wholly irrelevant to current happenings in the manga.

Bleach...I never really ever read Bleach until a little while ago.

I3uster
May 4th, 2012, 06:06 AM
Don't catch up. Just don't do that to yourself if you still have fond memories and great expectations from the early volumes.

Chaos Greyblood
May 4th, 2012, 08:05 PM
Totally reminds me of a korean song.

Open up, open up some happiness~ Open up, open up some happiness~

Now try singing any Katamari song.

Laith
May 9th, 2012, 12:03 PM
Naruto: Zzzzz
Bleach: Zzzzz
One Piece: Best Cover Ever.

Lycodrake
May 9th, 2012, 12:18 PM
Bleach: Hell yeah, Ayon. :3

Sei
May 10th, 2012, 01:11 PM
Naruto could use a Madara Meteor or two right about now. :/

Chaos Greyblood
May 10th, 2012, 01:25 PM
Naruto could use a Madara Meteor or two right about now. :/

You're gonna have to wait until the brothers deal with Kabuto. =/

Mattias
May 10th, 2012, 03:09 PM
You're gonna have to wait until the brothers deal with Kabuto. =/

So with all the flashbacks and dramatic speeches that's what, three months? four?

Lycodrake
May 10th, 2012, 03:10 PM
So with all the flashbacks and dramatic speeches that's what, three months? four?
I think 3.5.

Sei
May 10th, 2012, 04:14 PM
Only if they release a new chapter every week.

Chaos Greyblood
May 10th, 2012, 04:23 PM
Besides Golden Week, the publishing pace isn't too bad, except when the authors need a break.

Mattias
May 10th, 2012, 10:02 PM
Besides Golden Week, the publishing pace isn't too bad, except when the authors need a break.

The publishing pace is excellent, especially given the level of detail present in some of the weekly editions. The trouble is all the goddamn monologuing and filler reaction shots.

Apple
May 11th, 2012, 05:59 AM
Bust that fag Allon! Or ayon, whichever

TetsuoS2
May 16th, 2012, 06:03 AM
Naruto 586 is out.

Preeeeetty slow, if you ask me about this fight.

Mcjon01
May 16th, 2012, 06:10 AM
Fuck, don't tell me the Uchibros are still fighting Kabuto. I stopped reading weeks ago, I'd hoped it would be over by now.

TetsuoS2
May 16th, 2012, 06:13 AM
Lol, after Kabuto used, "Flashbang Flashback Dragon", no, it won't be finished yet.

Theocrass
May 16th, 2012, 12:12 PM
I need more of Brook being awesome in One Piece.

Lycodrake
May 16th, 2012, 12:17 PM
Bleach: ......

Theocrass
May 16th, 2012, 12:17 PM
People still read Bleach?

Voluntarily?

trollface.jpg

/notsrs

Lycodrake
May 16th, 2012, 12:18 PM
I read it because of a few characters. Like Sun-Sun.~

Stupid Kubo...
;____;

Sei
May 16th, 2012, 12:38 PM
That new guy they just introduced in Bleach... Something tells me he's the new Aizen...

Lycodrake
May 16th, 2012, 12:39 PM
That new guy they just introduced in Bleach... Something tells me he's the new Aizen...
The new Shinigami? Yeah, got that feeling too...

Just hope Kubo doesn't actually kill off Sun-Sun, Apacci, and Mila-Rose... ;___;

Apple
May 16th, 2012, 12:41 PM
Kubo is as Kubo does.

I want to see more Halibel bondage goddammit

ChiakiKakumei
May 16th, 2012, 12:42 PM
I wonder when the big three will end so that a new era of Jump shall arise?

Sei
May 16th, 2012, 12:43 PM
Give them another year at the least.

They're making too much money.

Theocrass
May 16th, 2012, 12:46 PM
One Piece isn't ending any time soon.

Oda has had it all planned out, from start to finish.

He won't let himself be rushed out.

Lycodrake
May 16th, 2012, 12:46 PM
Still looking forward to the inevitable Luffy VS Kuma battle.

Sei
May 16th, 2012, 12:50 PM
Luffy vs Bearmod? Wha?

Theocrass
May 16th, 2012, 12:53 PM
Bartholomew Kuma, also known as "The Tyrant" and PX-0, is one of the Seven Warlords of the Sea (Privateers). He has the ability to push anything with the paw pads on his hand, even things as vague and undefinable as pain. He can also create massive air bursts, teleport himself by pushing himself, and all other neat stuff.

Laith
May 16th, 2012, 02:07 PM
It's going to be Franky vs Kuma battle of the Cyborgs. It's going to be awesome! (like everything in OP)

ItsaRandomUsername
May 16th, 2012, 08:28 PM
Fuck yeah Trafalgar Law.

Also, I really wanna see - for some reason - Chopper vs. Drake in a badass Zoan against Zoan combat.

Mattias
May 17th, 2012, 12:09 AM
OP: Law is either one of the the craziest Fucker's around, or just loves messing with Luffy.

Nar: Itachi uses the Vulcan, I mean Uchiha Mind Meld

mewarmo990
May 17th, 2012, 12:10 AM
This week:

Naruto: Itachi says something to Kabuto and Kabuto doesn't listen and something happens.

Bleach: Someone punches somebody else. Jew Nazis invade the Japanese Afterlife.

Laith
May 17th, 2012, 01:07 AM
Hey I haven't done my impressions. One sec. *ehem*

Naruto: We have entered a recursive loop in the recursive loop in the recursive loop in the...
Bleach: Oh gee the bad guy had another power up who could have seen that coming =V
One Piece: Monster Chopper being Super. I could not handle it.
Extra: Reborn: Yes Arcobaleno stuff!

Lycodrake
May 23rd, 2012, 08:48 AM
Bleach: ...damn you, Kubo.

TetsuoS2
May 23rd, 2012, 09:05 AM
Naruto : Looks like we get to see Itachi's brand of JnJ.