PDA

View Full Version : Create a Servant Sheet for yourself

Gaterjhonz
February 21st, 2012, 04:07 AM
Didn't know where this belongs or if this has been done before so I apologize for any misconduct

Pretty much self explanatory: Create a Servant with you as its subject.
I'll go first obviously

Class: Caster
Name: GaterJ4wz
Height/Weight: 163 cm 60kg
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Stats
Strength: C
Endurance: C
Agility: D
Prana: A++
Luck: D
Noble Phantasm: A+

Skills
Territory Creation: B
Creation of a "Workshop" becomes possible

Item Construction: -
Item Construction skill is lost due to the acquisition of the Reality Marble

Unrestrained Imagination: B
The ability to increase one's imagination through extreme concentration, B rank is enough to create an epic novel, or a crappy fanfic.

Noble Phantasm

Fantasy Reality(Reality Marble)
Type: ???
Targets: ???
Range: ???

The world inside of Caster; creates an expansive landscape that represents Caster's current mindset: if Caster is threatened, the landscape created takes the form of a dungeon crawling with deadly traps and puzzles; if Caster is relatively peaceful, say he just activated his NP on a whim, then the landscape takes on the form of a lush expansive field with a majestic castle ruin in the distance, trying to reach the castle results in the landscape forming into the one when he is in a distressed state; and if Caster is distress the landscape takes the form of a desert that stretches on into the horizon, skeletons of dead warriors and hulks of war machines litter the landscape while a large breathing form dominates the distant sky, trying to reach the huge shadow results in a nasty surprise. Complexity of the landscape depends on Unrestrained Imagination.

KENTA
February 21st, 2012, 04:10 AM
http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/1380-Beast-lair-forumites-servant-style!-post-your-own!

Gaterjhonz
February 21st, 2012, 04:11 AM
I knew it, thanks for the heads-up

EDIT: someone should kill this now

EDIT 2: then again this looks more official-y, and closer to game parameters (no hate meant)

RoadBuster
February 21st, 2012, 04:14 AM
First one works and is already established.