PDA

View Full Version : Super Robot Wars

Pages : [1] 2

ItsaRandomUsername
February 27th, 2012, 03:03 AM
Didn't see one, so I thought to myself "Might as well make a thread for super awesome mech anime megacrossovers!"

So I did.

Discussion about Another Century's Episode and other related Banpresto Projects is also encouraged.

mewarmo990
February 27th, 2012, 04:50 AM
I can't wait for Z2 Saiseihen to come out. I really liked Z2's story.

I'm a Celestial Being apprentice! haha :)

Laith
February 27th, 2012, 06:55 AM
Punching things with Aquarion from 14 spaces afar never gets old. So yeah excited for Z2-2

Kilich
February 27th, 2012, 06:33 PM
Not that excited for Z2, because, most likely, Setsuko won't be there, but I do wait for SRW 2nd OGs, that were supposed to be released in september, by the way.
Record of ATX manga is pretty cool though, I almost wish it was adapted into anime.

ChiakiKakumei
February 28th, 2012, 01:51 AM
Beaten Z2 like 4-5 times. I wonder what will happen when I transfer my data for Z2.2 other than chunks of mani?

mewarmo990
February 28th, 2012, 02:23 AM
I actually played Z2 (did most of that run on a trans-Pacific flight, lol) without playing Z first, so I'm doing that now. I kept wondering who Setsuko was!

Laith
February 28th, 2012, 09:05 AM
A girl who had the worst luck ever. Literally. Asakim made her life the most amusing thing ever.

I think she had the Virgo sphere which actually contributed to that, but the details are fuzzy.

ItsaRandomUsername
February 28th, 2012, 11:32 AM
Beein Setsuko is suffran.

Fakessassin
February 28th, 2012, 11:52 AM
Want to play Super Robot Wars but I don't think I am enough of a mecha fan to play it. Only Z2 interested me enough cause I could actually name more than 2 mechs.

Laith
February 28th, 2012, 11:56 AM
Do it, its fun. I hate mecha shows (le gasp!) and yet I play it.

Fakessassin
February 28th, 2012, 01:35 PM
But it's like Battle Moon Wars right? Isn't half the fun the recognising and the *wink-wink-nudge-nudge* at the lores of each series? (Yes, I know Battle Moon Wars is the rip-off/parody of Super Robot Wars, that's the point...) Also the powerlevels.

mewarmo990
February 28th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Oh noes, I'm playing as Setsuko. (because wrench robot guy is retarded)

It's funny when characters from different series, yet voiced by the same actor run into each other. Sometimes there is a nod to that. Like, "haven't I seen you before? You look/sound reeeeeally familiar" or something.

Of course, the cool thing about ACE R is that you actually get to hear everyone talking to each other, which is totally bizarre.

Pata Hikari
February 28th, 2012, 03:25 PM
Rand is awesome you heathen.

ItsaRandomUsername
February 28th, 2012, 09:04 PM
Don't talk shit 'bout Gunleon. That thing is seriously awesome.

I'm surprised at how well it pulls off the whole construction theme. I'd watch a Gunleon anime anytime.

Fingolfin
February 28th, 2012, 09:36 PM
But it's like Battle Moon Wars right? Isn't half the fun the recognising and the *wink-wink-nudge-nudge* at the lores of each series? (Yes, I know Battle Moon Wars is the rip-off/parody of Super Robot Wars, that's the point...) Also the powerlevels.

If I remember correctly, Battle Moon Wars was inspired by the Super Robot Wars series. It even has references to Super Robot Wars, like The Love-Love Sekiha Tenkyouken done by Shirou and Sakura as a reference to G-Gundam. It has been going on for a long time, I believe.

Personally, I want to get my hands on a translated copy of Original Generations Gaiden. Mostly, because of this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmFEXNpmCLA&feature=related

pureauthor
March 1st, 2012, 12:02 PM
OGG is not actually a good game, though!

A girl who had the worst luck ever. Literally. Asakim made her life the most amusing thing ever.

I think she had the Virgo sphere which actually contributed to that, but the details are fuzzy.

Well,

You know the whole 12 Spheres thing? Right, Setsuko holds one of them, the 'Sorrowful Maiden', and it's literally powered by sorrow. So Asakim, who wants the Spheres, makes it his job to make her as sorrowful as possible so the Sphere will activate and he can claim it for his own.

mewarmo990
March 2nd, 2012, 04:18 AM
Rand is awesome you heathen.

Don't talk shit 'bout Gunleon. That thing is seriously awesome.

I'm surprised at how well it pulls off the whole construction theme. I'd watch a Gunleon anime anytime.

The only mecha I know of that is awesome with power tools is GaoGaiGar.

Still, that was when I got the game years ago -- played the first couple missions with Rand, didn't like it, and went back to SRW a3. I'll try to revisit it sometime.

ItsaRandomUsername
March 2nd, 2012, 04:43 AM
@3 is forever awesome. The Alpha games as a whole are boss, hence why Banpresto probably decided to call them "Alpha" in the first place.

mewarmo990
March 2nd, 2012, 05:18 AM
Yeah, since I played Alpha 3, I can't help but compare every SRW game I play against it and they are all simply inferior IMO. Doesn't mean I don't enjoy them, but it realized UI, mechanics, story, mecha series, and animation all equally well in a way I haven't seen in a SRW game since.

Z2 comes the closest for me (love the story), but I really missed the squad system. Also this is just my preference, but if a game doesn't have Macross in it that's like, an automatic -2 points :P

Nonetheless still trying out OGs at the moment. Still getting the hang of it, but damn those original robots are awesome.

Pata Hikari
March 3rd, 2012, 03:12 PM
Speaking of OG

Why don't you all look at the Let's Play of OG1 I'm doing (http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3468047) on the Something Awful forums.

pureauthor
March 4th, 2012, 03:10 AM
Hey, you got a Stupid Newbie avatar. I didn't get anything. (At least until some guy bought a bunch of people a Zero avatar for some reason.)

Pata Hikari
March 5th, 2012, 12:39 PM
Hey, you got a Stupid Newbie avatar. I didn't get anything. (At least until some guy bought a bunch of people a Zero avatar for some reason.)

I have no idea how you avoided that.

Laith
March 19th, 2012, 12:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH2-rOG2zFs

Freedom (Kira's gundam) gets the pack as an attack? would have wanted it to be like in W. Even tho it looked silly.
F.S. "Yatteyaruze" XD
Giga Drill Maximum!!!
Testsujin animations: Old school. d(o.o)
BIG BANG PUNCH = ALL OF MY MAZINGER Z FANBOYISM
Marilin (That'd be the new bad girl) is piloting a recolored version of Margaret's mecha. Interesting.
Ranka attack!!! Reminds me that I need to watch "Wings of goodbye"
Dancouger/Dancouger Nova combination attack = DANCOUKEN x 2
Setsuko! Rand! X3
GOLD AQUARION
Eureka with short hair
SONERSUNSHINE!!!

Is it April yet?

pureauthor
March 19th, 2012, 02:56 AM
Pretty sure that's supposed to be "Marilyn".

TTGL gets 'Happily Ever After' as a BGM. Heck yeah.

mewarmo990
March 19th, 2012, 04:28 AM
I haven't been exposed to Eureka 7 at all except by passing discussion with other people who've watched it, so its story in Z2 was really confusing. Is it some alternate timeline? From a novel or movie or something?

Because I'm playing through Z now, and as I understand it this is what appeared in the anime. In Z2 Dominic is some father figure from back in Warsaw, everyone on that ship has fucked up story and that angry druggie girl with the pink hair is an adorable old granny. wat

Laith
March 19th, 2012, 04:36 AM
Yeah the events on Z2 are from the movie, Pocket Full of Rainbows (JP name)/Good Night Sleep Tight Young Lovers (US name).

Also that disconnect you feel? It was supposed to be the other way around.

pureauthor
March 19th, 2012, 04:37 AM
Eureka Seven movie has a completely different setting and plot than the anime series. (It is also awful, but that is besides the point).

Z1 followed anime series. Z2 takes place on an entirely new world and they followed the movie instead.

(Don't watch the movie. Ever.)

mewarmo990
March 19th, 2012, 04:44 AM
Also that disconnect you feel? It was supposed to be the other way around.
?

Laith
March 19th, 2012, 04:48 AM
?

Because I'm playing through Z now, and as I understand it this is what appeared in the anime. In Z2 Dominic is some father figure from back in Warsaw, everyone on that ship has fucked up story and that angry druggie girl with the pink hair is an adorable old granny. wat

That.

(Don't watch the movie. Ever.)

Is it really that bad? Never watched it (only know of its existence) so... I'm curious.

mewarmo990
March 19th, 2012, 04:50 AM
No, I'm asking what was supposed to be the other way around?

Laith
March 19th, 2012, 04:57 AM
Ah, watching first the Anime and then the movie. Is more shocking to see how... eer the pink haired girl went to become a granny. As some characters comment IIRC.

pureauthor
March 19th, 2012, 05:00 AM
Is it really that bad? Never watched it (only know of its existence) so... I'm curious.

The plot is a confusing mess that's never really properly explained, characters get disproportionate amounts of screentime without anything to meaningfully add to their characters, they lifted footage directly from the anime to use in the movie, and the new mech designs are goofy and impossible to take seriously.

And the love story. You know, one of the core strengths of the original series? Replaced by hackeneyed anime cliches that will have you rolling your eyes - assuming you still care enough to pay attention to the story by then.

Fakessassin
March 19th, 2012, 05:55 AM
Well, that was a good trailer. It felt really manly as well. Kind of wish there was more fantastical Mech designs like the old days. The Real Robot genre has been going strong but Gurren Lagann seems to be the only recent Super Robot off the top of my head. I wanna see more Mechas turn into giant fists that punches other mechas!

ChiakiKakumei
March 21st, 2012, 04:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISQIKZTr5d4

In 6:50, You get to hear Sion being Hot Blooded.

mewarmo990
March 22nd, 2012, 12:57 AM
The last few minutes were the best.

Esther's a pilot now! <3 And the Z people are baaaaack! JAM PROJECT!

Laith
April 3rd, 2012, 01:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfc7aqd3530

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dtg90KzFuBA

Fingolfin
April 3rd, 2012, 02:39 PM
The plot is a confusing mess that's never really properly explained, characters get disproportionate amounts of screentime without anything to meaningfully add to their characters, they lifted footage directly from the anime to use in the movie, and the new mech designs are goofy and impossible to take seriously.

And the love story. You know, one of the core strengths of the original series? Replaced by hackeneyed anime cliches that will have you rolling your eyes - assuming you still care enough to pay attention to the story by then.

I guess it's a good thing I never watched it then. I do like the original anime though.

Well, that was a good trailer. It felt really manly as well. Kind of wish there was more fantastical Mech designs like the old days. The Real Robot genre has been going strong but Gurren Lagann seems to be the only recent Super Robot off the top of my head. I wanna see more Mechas turn into giant fists that punches other mechas!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwG3wL1Srco

Laith
April 4th, 2012, 08:34 AM
Playing Z2 Saiseihen.

Game's awesome. Also getting the Battle Masteries is a bit more difficult this time.

pureauthor
April 4th, 2012, 11:41 AM
Once the OST for this comes out I am going to rock out to Fire Bomber so hard.

ChiakiKakumei
April 5th, 2012, 06:31 AM
Spoiler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHkSmu91PRc&amp;feature=related

ItsaRandomUsername
January 13th, 2013, 02:42 AM
SRW UX.

Great. The one SRW that finally has Demonbane making its grand debut and its for a handheld system that has a built in region lock. Which also has no program for emulation, either.

*lets out a Dio-esque vampirian screech laden with distressed emotions*

ItsaRandomUsername
February 9th, 2013, 01:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ls1Nuau3SQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbhwL-rnUGs

As far as fan projects go I'm 1) hyped as a baboon on cocaine, 2) disheartened that no Demonbane, and 3) somewhat, somehow amused that they're going to be using shows that haven't even aired yet as of posting this.

This can only end up as incredibly awesome, hopelessly silly, or dead in the water.

ZidanReign
February 9th, 2013, 02:28 AM
Daft Punk as Units made me came so much that I had to build a plastic dam to keep it from filling the ocean

oblueknighto
February 9th, 2013, 03:15 AM
So many awesome mecha and that Takeru's face.
Looking forward to a new one.

Laith
February 9th, 2013, 03:20 AM
Meeeh it will depend on the animation and music really

ChiakiKakumei
February 9th, 2013, 10:25 AM
Needs more Vocal JAM Project singing.

ZidanReign
February 9th, 2013, 05:44 PM
Again, I reiterate that they must add METAL GEEEEAAARRRRRUUU

ALSO THEIR LOOKING TO RECRUIT AND SINCE BMW2 isn't going anywhere until a certain key member gets free time...:3

ItsaRandomUsername
February 9th, 2013, 05:46 PM
POST IT ZR

POST IT

ZidanReign
February 9th, 2013, 05:51 PM
ALREADY DID AND HE REPLIED. PLANNING TO SEE IF I CAN GET IN THIS SHIT

ItsaRandomUsername
February 9th, 2013, 06:14 PM
I actually kind of meant this, but whatever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ec3BJ48rKMA
That's still pretty cool, though.

Owain
June 3rd, 2013, 06:59 PM
I know Z2 is really out-dated by now. But I can't get over how cool Crowe is, he was a very necessary breath of fresh air. Oh god...his whole terror of debt.

Doesn't he actually flip out if the Li-Brasta gets closed to being destroyed by freaking out about the repair cost?

On the flip side

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBA9avjZvKs
I wasn't interested in SRW UX due to the Vocaloid...but....I'll make a exception.

ZidanReign
June 3rd, 2013, 07:47 PM
I'm still surprised by the fact that he was a Britannian.

And how do you not get interested in UX?

IT HAS FUCKING DEMONBANE

ItsaRandomUsername
June 3rd, 2013, 07:50 PM
What the shindiggy you talking about? SRW UX has Demonbane. That's enough to warrant a purchase in my book.

Too bad I don't have the money right now to import a JP 3DS, so that's a wash. Bummer dude.

Still, it does my heart good to see this thread revived. Gives me an itch to go back to the games.

Owain
June 3rd, 2013, 07:58 PM
I'm a oldie fan so of course Tobikage and Dunbine got my interest. Though I am also very happy Heroman got in!

Demonbane...I'm not all to enthusiastic on sadly but I know a lot of people are grateful he's in kind of neutral like I was with Votom. Though, did they use the anime version or is it a hybrid with some elements from the Visual Novel?

ZidanReign
June 3rd, 2013, 08:04 PM
I'm a oldie fan so of course Tobikage and Dunbine got my interest. Though I am also very happy Heroman got in!

Demonbane...I'm not all to enthusiastic on sadly but I know a lot of people are grateful he's in kind of neutral like I was with Votom. Though, did they use the anime version or is it a hybrid with some elements from the Visual Novel?

Hybrid Version considering, also Linebarrel is involved with its story.

They use part of story about Machina's, and that Linebarrel could be a potential Deus Ex Machina like Demonbane is (even Heroman was considered.)

And sadly no elder god because massive OP is written all over that

ItsaRandomUsername
June 3rd, 2013, 08:05 PM
Gotta hand it to Banpresto, they know how to worldbuild decent crossovers.

ZidanReign
June 3rd, 2013, 08:07 PM
Gotta hand it to Banpresto, they know how to worldbuild decent crossovers.

The day they put Evangelion Rebuild and Gurren Lagann with Ideon and Rahxephon again in that mix, I'll be a happy man. Oh and add Muv-Luv or Z.O.E.

Laith
June 3rd, 2013, 08:07 PM
Best one it's still Z [soon–to–be] trilogy, by far.

ZidanReign
June 3rd, 2013, 08:09 PM
Best one it's still Z [soon–to–be] trilogy, by far.

Where's my Z3.

I want my Z3.

Owain
June 3rd, 2013, 08:09 PM
Hybrid Version considering, also Linebarrel is involved with its story.

And sadly no elder god because massive OP is written all over that

Gotcha, Demonbane is reminding me of Getter Robo in that aspect. It's why we also haven't had Getter f-cking Emperor.

I wanna play SRW Z, so freaking bad. Z2 was good, but Z2.2 with the knights completely blew me away we need more sympathetic villains like that. UX from what I heard has a very impressive story too.

Laith
June 3rd, 2013, 08:14 PM
Z is worthy if only because of the fixed Seed Destiny plot.

Shinn, too amazing.

ItsaRandomUsername
June 3rd, 2013, 08:17 PM
It's like fanfiction done horribly, horribly right, to quote some goon from the Something Awful forums.

ZidanReign
June 3rd, 2013, 08:19 PM
I just wish someone invented Text Translating Glasses so I can understand what the fuck is going on half the time.

I'm still mad over the fact Alpha Gaiden is Translated, BUT NOT ALPHA YET

Aeon Genesis, stop taking too many projects at once :(

oh and SRW F from romhacking Aerie, still waiting on more news from that

ItsaRandomUsername
June 3rd, 2013, 08:20 PM
So I'm repicking up SRWJ for the first time in forever, do I play boy or girl, Normal, Super or Hybrid?

/le me asking random people online for recs because it amuses me

Laith
June 3rd, 2013, 08:24 PM
Calvina is amazing and you don't have to put up with wangst. Also go Belzellute or go bust.

Pata Hikari
June 3rd, 2013, 08:27 PM
Granteed or Costewell.

Granteed has the advantage of being broken as all get out. But Costwell gives you infinite punches from the punch dimension.

It is literally a robot that does nothing but punch people.

ZidanReign
June 3rd, 2013, 08:29 PM
Fucking Coustwell.

Its a Martial Artist that throws FISTS AT YOU

Melua finish with Mid Season Upgrade is the most amazing ever if it gets into OG3

Pata Hikari
June 3rd, 2013, 08:32 PM
It and Soulgain can hang out.

Owain
June 3rd, 2013, 08:34 PM
I'm terrified of SRW J because I lost my save file atleast 8+ times now. Only beat it twice on the Japanese version :p

ZidanReign
June 3rd, 2013, 08:35 PM
Definitely.

Oh and Space SangerAl-Van and Sanger can hang out too.

Two Colossal Swords that cleave evil anyone?

Owain
June 4th, 2013, 03:38 AM
This scene, is right where I realized SRW's writing has reached a whole other level of awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1JSRbYD-cQ
This scene was such a cheap shot...but it was amazing.

Laith
December 24th, 2013, 04:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD1mgufn2Bc

ITS HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE

ZidanReign
December 24th, 2013, 07:30 PM
OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ItsaRandomUsername
December 24th, 2013, 07:56 PM
Not gonna mince words here - this lineup and the announcement for what consoles it would be on gave me a stiffy.

ZidanReign
December 24th, 2013, 08:08 PM
Not gonna mince words here - this lineup and the announcement for what consoles it would be on gave me a stiffy.

I literally spewed all of my bodily fluids all over my house.

GAINAX DYNAMIC SPECIAL WHEN

TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN MECH OR SUPER VERSION WHEN (Cause I saw Super Galaxy Gurren)

GlanGR
December 24th, 2013, 08:13 PM
I am speechless. Holy shit yes.

Laith
December 25th, 2013, 01:52 AM
note that only the zexis peeps are in, except for the gundam guys.

Also, can't wait for the unicorm theme remix

GlanGR
December 25th, 2013, 03:54 AM
Aren't the Big O and Orguss from Zeuth?

Laith
December 25th, 2013, 04:40 AM
oh yeah, those guys too.

ZidanReign
December 25th, 2013, 07:38 PM
learning moonrunes thank god

The Green Flame
December 25th, 2013, 07:59 PM
Arbalest's animation looks a little choppy to me. And I'm gonna miss the ZEUTH guys like Gravion, Turn A, Gundam X, and Eureka 7. Still, I'm pretty hyped since I didn't get the 2nd OGs.

bassgs435
December 26th, 2013, 04:47 AM
hyped as all hell. THIS IS GLORIUS

Laith
February 28th, 2014, 04:12 AM
Stealing from Sieg who posted it in the general thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OGLv6yM6O9U

Dat Qan[T], dat Gunbuster, dat Original. Yes. YES. YEEEEESSSSSSSS.

Also, to guess what sphere he gets.

ZidanReign
February 28th, 2014, 05:05 AM
Char is dropping Axis somehow with Unicorn happening too

how the fuck-TWO CHARS IN ONE GAME

done

so glad I pre-ordered this day 1 of the first pv, arbalest needs work and asuka whats wrong with your voice (is it the graves disease)

The Green Flame
February 28th, 2014, 11:25 AM
I was hoping it would be Full Frontal trying to drop Axis but oh well. I'm sure it'll be pretty fun regardless.

GlanGR
February 28th, 2014, 10:17 PM
...I should get around to playing Z1. Need to pick up those PSN cards soon.

Siegfried
March 1st, 2014, 02:19 AM
Also, to guess what sphere he gets.
It is Gemini.

Laith
March 1st, 2014, 02:22 AM
Oh? Any reason for that?

Siegfried
March 1st, 2014, 02:27 AM
The mecha is called Gemion.

Laith
March 1st, 2014, 02:31 AM
Ah, yes that would make it obvious.

We know about Virgo (Setsuko), Leo (Rand), Libra (Crowe), Aquarius, Capricorn, Aries (Asakim has all three at the end of the Trust Zero route, right?) and Gemini (New dude) right?

Siegfried
March 1st, 2014, 02:33 AM
Asakim has four and no one knows what his first sphere is.

ZidanReign
March 1st, 2014, 06:29 PM
i gonna miss AIMU

Rafflesiac
March 4th, 2014, 12:14 AM
If there was a SRW-esque game with magical girls, would you buy it/play it?

Siegfried
March 4th, 2014, 12:56 AM
I want to say SHC but that doesn't count since there is only Rem and other I forgot because I am easily distracted, but sure.

Danna
March 4th, 2014, 04:06 AM
Hell yes.

Laith
March 4th, 2014, 05:01 AM
I think like half of the world is waiting for that.

Rue
March 4th, 2014, 12:46 PM
I think like half of the world is waiting for that.
There are so many things with potential like that that would fit the SRW system like:
http://i.imgur.com/e4NS2a4.png
http://i.imgur.com/bgdYHPc.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/XKGybSz.jpg

Laith
March 12th, 2014, 03:34 AM
BGM version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4nySw2Qub0

Basically using Banana all game because "Unicorn" blaring out all the time is what I want.

Der Ritter
March 14th, 2014, 07:28 PM
I saw the Second PV for Z3 and my heart stopped at around 7:10 because I thought I was looking at the Neo Granzon. ;_;
Also, TENGEN TOPPA CONFIRMED!!!!

AmADo VII
March 14th, 2014, 08:46 PM
haha galaxy Gurren Lagann will be OP as hell.

Siegfried
March 14th, 2014, 08:48 PM
Going to bench GL and Code Geass when I get the game. I still want a Sousuke, Rei, Heero, Setsuna, and Chirico conversation where it is just "......."

ZidanReign
March 14th, 2014, 10:54 PM
>benching GL

what is wrong with you

Laith
March 14th, 2014, 10:58 PM
You should at least field Zero for his skill. It's pretty cool let me tell you.

Siegfried
March 14th, 2014, 11:04 PM
Basara is better because his buffs lowers morale and gives everyone free valor if it is dynamite explosion.
Why use GL when I can spam Stoner Sunshine or Shin Shine Spark all day.

Laith
March 31st, 2014, 02:59 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ4PaXc0-6o

ZidanReign
April 3rd, 2014, 07:42 PM
A week from release. Can't wait for my copy

Siegfried
April 8th, 2014, 03:48 PM
Leaks are out
http://i.imgur.com/wIjJjnr.jpg

Laith
April 8th, 2014, 03:49 PM
I hope Crowe returns this game. I want the Librasta again.

ZidanReign
April 8th, 2014, 05:11 PM
guys

been watching a stream

the og mech is amazing

its bruce lee at first

then it becomes jotaro, godannar, and demonbane in one mech e.g. JoJo Godanbane

its all i've ever wanted

pic related: http://i.imgur.com/XPKNCsV.jpg

ZidanReign
April 9th, 2014, 08:28 AM
aw shit my body is fucking ready
http://i.imgur.com/hei68J2.png

Siegfried
April 9th, 2014, 09:47 AM
Oh hey mine too except it is arriving at 10:30 A.M. California time.

Laith
April 9th, 2014, 10:05 AM
Related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPAgGeRIzZM

ZidanReign
April 9th, 2014, 10:34 AM
why would you show me this

now i cant wait for tomorrow fuck me

Siegfried
April 9th, 2014, 10:49 AM
I read that CB the movie is in the game

ZidanReign
April 9th, 2014, 11:23 AM
I read that CB the movie is in the game

hope so

also fucking this needs to happen
http://i.imgur.com/0QaaNdk.png

ZidanReign
April 9th, 2014, 11:39 AM
http://www.play-asia.com/sword-art-online-hollow-fragment-chinese-english-paOS-13-49-en-70-7jlr.html

i like how this gets an english text option instead of SRT

god oh why

Laith
April 9th, 2014, 11:56 AM
less text. Way less text.

ZidanReign
April 9th, 2014, 11:59 AM
less text. Way less text.

i imagine the file sizes would expand as well. compression be damned.

it hurts to not have state of the art translations modules yet or anytime soon in the next hundred years

Laith
April 9th, 2014, 12:01 PM
Just learn Japanese.

Alternatively, stalk /m/

ZidanReign
April 9th, 2014, 12:05 PM
Just learn Japanese.

Alternatively, stalk /m/

The First choice takes years, and I don't do well learning different languages/writing systems. my brain cant take it

i already tried once before for a month, hiragana was hard for me, HIRAGANA

i stalk /m/ everyday

Laith
April 9th, 2014, 12:10 PM
It took me like 6 months give or take to learn both Hiragana and Katakana to the point I wouldn't forget and I still end up confusing some of them so… you give up too fast

ZidanReign
April 9th, 2014, 12:20 PM
i spent 4 years trying to learn Spanish and still was unable to read it, all i remember now is slang words and sentences i can use to get by

my school teacher only let me pass because i tried so hard

ill try to learn Japanese again, its just im too busy to learn it on the tense of learning it for video games

Laith
April 9th, 2014, 12:35 PM
In SRW stuff Gemini sphere is

The Quarreling Twins

ZidanReign
April 9th, 2014, 12:38 PM
In SRW stuff Gemini sphere is

The Quarreling Twins

yeah, confirmed.

also its happening guys
http://i.imgur.com/jIr1x15.png

Laith
April 9th, 2014, 12:41 PM
"It seems I don't suit this robot very well, so I'll leave the rest to you"

ZidanReign
April 9th, 2014, 12:42 PM
"It seems I don't suit this robot very well, so I'll leave the rest to you"

I'm not surprised by this at all.

Siegfried
April 10th, 2014, 09:56 AM
I checked again it says not until Friday which is ok.
Also Dearka and Yzak are back.

Siegfried
April 10th, 2014, 03:00 PM
Best movie would watch.
http://i.imgur.com/LI28eDR.jpg

Laith
April 10th, 2014, 03:06 PM
"How do we win sir?"
"Mass produce Alto!"

ALso, I'm happy that we finally start to kick the Ba'al's teeth.

Siegfried
April 10th, 2014, 03:14 PM
It won best picture award and it was went against the Aquarion movie.

Laith
April 10th, 2014, 03:17 PM
Oh man, that's great.

Siegfried
April 10th, 2014, 03:25 PM
Some spoiler from 2ch

>Nu Gundam under repairs it will use Unicorn Gundam tech for next game
>Char is still neutral
>Kamille, Emma, Fa, Banagher head to Shangri-La for repairs to their units.
>Shin Mazinger plot isn't finished
>TTGL final battle ends incomplete with invaders stopping the battle between Anti-Spiral and TTGL, also a looming Menace of an Emperor(?)
>FMP plot is finished, EVOL Finished
>ELS appear in the epilogue invading worlds

ChiakiKakumei
April 10th, 2014, 04:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAJGLdhiZmo&amp;feature=player_embedded

C.C has a DK now.

ZidanReign
April 10th, 2014, 07:51 PM
so anyone know how to change to custom bgm yet

i cant seem to find the option, though im on stage 2 only

Siegfried
April 11th, 2014, 03:27 PM
I got to the stage where Chirico, Sousuke, and Heero talked. It was hilarious all the ......... until Duo intervene

bassgs435
April 11th, 2014, 06:35 PM
Some spoiler from 2ch

>Nu Gundam under repairs it will use Unicorn Gundam tech for next game
>Char is still neutral
>Kamille, Emma, Fa, Banagher head to Shangri-La for repairs to their units.
>Shin Mazinger plot isn't finished
>TTGL final battle ends incomplete with invaders stopping the battle between Anti-Spiral and TTGL, also a looming Menace of an Emperor(?)
>FMP plot is finished, EVOL Finished
>ELS appear in the epilogue invading worlds
Until I'm proved wrong, I'm saying the Emperor referenced there is none other than the Getter Emperor, which will be playable in Z3-2

Siegfried
April 11th, 2014, 10:00 PM
Until I'm proved wrong, I'm saying the Emperor referenced there is none other than the Getter Emperor, which will be playable in Z3-2
Don't you mean
Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor

Siegfried
April 11th, 2014, 11:29 PM
So I saw the stream for the epilogue and there is no Vav mentioned just a troll.
We Diebuster or 00 movie too vague, two Earths, Cancer boss, TT everything, Lelouch gets two geass, Chirico alone again, Xine and Asakim, and finally 3rd impact

Laith
April 11th, 2014, 11:44 PM
W-wait, wait, wait. Asakim and… what the hell!?

Also ELS on Z3.2 you better believe it. They are gonna be part of the Ba'al, calling it.

Also, no clue on Gunbuster being post-series or not?

Siegfried
April 11th, 2014, 11:48 PM
Xine goes by the code name Queen and she works for King who is unknown and they free Asakim from his prison

Laith
April 11th, 2014, 11:50 PM
Banpresto Z3.2 when?

Siegfried
April 11th, 2014, 11:52 PM
Sometime this year.

Owain
April 11th, 2014, 11:59 PM
I've been waiting for Hi-Nu, how long Banpresto!?

Also toss in Crossbone and Gundam Seed Astray pls!

Siegfried
April 12th, 2014, 12:02 AM
Z3-2 will have Hi-Nu since Terada said that Z3 will have a lot of secret but never mentioned which part.

ZidanReign
April 12th, 2014, 04:46 AM
http://i.imgur.com/DNcW4AJ.jpg

Having problems beating the stage. Translation Moonrune readers? I know that it has something to do with using the Zeta at least

Edit: nvm the argama goes to the other one lel

hinode
April 12th, 2014, 10:31 AM
About Gunbuster:

I believe it is set in-between episodes 5 and 6, with Kazumi down on earth married. Noriko was watching a hologram message from her in one of the intermission scenes.

ZidanReign
April 12th, 2014, 06:18 PM
About Gunbuster:

I believe it is set in-between episodes 5 and 6, with Kazumi down on earth married. Noriko was watching a hologram message from her in one of the intermission scenes.

which scenario does she appear in

im literally on the edge of my seat

Laith
April 12th, 2014, 10:36 PM
三十五

Siegfried
April 13th, 2014, 01:29 AM
I'm only on stage 28 and I got the game yesterday. Aquarion Evol mooks are too tedious to shoot down have to max upgrade Heero and spam MAP all day.

ZidanReign
April 13th, 2014, 03:04 AM
三十五

just got there, holy shit

i thought it was gonna be an easy stage at first but then so many reinforcements it was annoying

she was the lone star that shone and made that stage way better

Siegfried
April 14th, 2014, 12:58 AM
Ace Kamille if you want the Byarlant Custom

The Green Flame
April 14th, 2014, 07:47 AM
What stage do you get it?

Siegfried
April 14th, 2014, 11:10 AM
48 but there is also another requirement which I don't know yet.

The Green Flame
April 14th, 2014, 11:19 AM
*Super late, no suddenly alive Jerid to use it* Welp, I guess it's up to Emma to represent the Titans....She is in it right? Please say yes, I don't wanna use Katz or Hathaway...

Siegfried
April 14th, 2014, 11:57 AM
Four pilots it and Emma you get really early.

The Green Flame
April 14th, 2014, 12:10 PM
Oh cool, didn't know Four was in the game. Guess that makes the ZEUTH route canon. She can keep it once I unlock it....once I get the game.

ZidanReign
April 15th, 2014, 07:21 PM
oh my god

beat the game through japan routes, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann at the end was so hype

everything became Infinity size, even Chiricos freaking Armored Trooper, it was amazing

Tengoku-hen when, i can't wait take my money now

Siegfried
April 15th, 2014, 07:39 PM
I beat the game too, Diebuster must be in Z3.2 so I can have Final Gainax Special

ZidanReign
April 15th, 2014, 07:51 PM
i would like ideon back if they could, and since they brought gunbuster back after noriko set off the bomb (with gunbuster somehow magically repaired) maybe they can bring back GaoGaiGar Final with Genesic GGG already in a similar way, with Three G having finally come back after defeating the Sol Masters

i can dream

Siegfried
April 15th, 2014, 07:58 PM
Noriko
got sent in to the future like Diebuster timeline in the preview

ZidanReign
April 15th, 2014, 07:59 PM
Noriko
got sent in to the future like Diebuster timeline in the preview

i was close then

wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff

Laith
April 15th, 2014, 08:02 PM
By the way, how does the battle against the anti spiral end? Did it seriously get interrupted or was that just a fake spoiler?

Siegfried
April 15th, 2014, 08:04 PM
Kasumi must come back to have Super Inazuma Kick, they are going to use time shenanigan to make her appear though and to save Nono.
From my understanding Zen messes with the Antispiral, you beat them, Lord head is still kicking around, Nia is kicking around, so maybe it is alive after you beat it.

AmADo VII
April 15th, 2014, 08:41 PM
I want to see funny moments between the casts. are there interesting?

Laith
April 15th, 2014, 08:48 PM
Related to that, there's only a "…" convo on the game? Because if Rei doesn't have one, this game sucks.

Siegfried
April 15th, 2014, 09:05 PM
There is a ... with Sousuke, Heero, and Chirico, Kamille and Sousuke team up against the Judo, Rugby team gets help from Ryouma, Viral, Sousuke, Kouji, Kamille, and Bobby. Alto is so pretty the pony guy hits on him, Heero is in the Bonta-Kun, Char hates Full Frontal, Kamille is the mentor to Banana and Riddhe, Shinji gets motivation from almost everyone including Lelouch, Everyone forgets about Roger. Basara song is so intense that it made Rei have some emotions. Submarine event

ZidanReign
April 15th, 2014, 09:10 PM
By the way, how does the battle against the anti spiral end? Did it seriously get interrupted or was that just a fake spoiler?

well at first ttgl gets wrecked after getting Grand Zamboa's Hp below 99,999. but then suddenly Solar Aquarion comes to save the day along with Fudou giving everyone sp and will max and ttgl regeneration completed after spiral king seemingly sacrifices himself

also the "....." convos happened, they just forgot to add rei to them

^Sieg listed everything i wanted to, Basara too awesome

Siegfried
April 15th, 2014, 09:15 PM
And Setsuna, anyways trying to remember, Graham calls himself Preventer Lightning, Jin protects Shinji, Akagi is Shinji's mentor or at least supposed since Misato likes to hang with the Dai-Guards people so much, the power of Getter is better than the power of Spiral as it works as a substitute for Photon Energy and Spiral power, Noriko is awesome, Gates is craycrayer than before, Celestial Being the Movie now with Super Robots, and every girl and Gates find Bonta-kun cute.

AmADo VII
April 15th, 2014, 09:32 PM
only in SRW you can see Heero doing something funny.

Siegfried
April 15th, 2014, 10:57 PM
This is pretty hilarious since Scopedog is infinite and Anti-Spiral is infinite which means Chirico is at least under infinite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqAmzPj9bLE

ZidanReign
April 16th, 2014, 02:57 AM
jesus christ that was awesome, and l0l he has rei teamed up with him just like me

she's like his perfect support

chirico and his pistol can kill dimensional beings, discuss

Siegfried
April 17th, 2014, 05:12 PM
Chirico pilots Bonta-kun if you went to the festival. Sousuke is horrified.

ZidanReign
April 19th, 2014, 04:16 AM
Chirico pilots Bonta-kun if you went to the festival.

Oh my god.

ChiakiKakumei
April 21st, 2014, 03:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgN2o4OJ9v8

ZidanReign
April 22nd, 2014, 12:06 AM
its great, but piercing the heavens with your XXX! was the standout piece for me from TTGL in Z3

For originals, LOST SOLDIERS is top tier awesome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj1zYzV06ig

mewarmo990
April 22nd, 2014, 12:14 AM
I picked up Z3 today. And GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

Stupidest fucking plot device ever drops literally 1 minute into the game.

Maybe I'm just bitter because Z2 games were so good. I think I need to relax and just enjoy the giant robots.

hinode
April 22nd, 2014, 12:24 AM
Z3-1 plot is kinda weird in that the plot is great if you view it as a standalone (great cross-cost interaction, neat plot events, very few irrelevant tagalongs - better than Z2 at all of these, IMO) but as a sequel it makes a total mess of its predecessors' continuity.

Hopefully 3-2 will do a lot to mend the setting weirdness, ideally without Eureka 7 AO getting anywhere near the cast list. I won't demand that every single older series return, but I hope they at least get acknowledged, rather than pretending they don't exist or worse, retconning them away entirely.

mewarmo990
April 22nd, 2014, 12:27 AM
To properly convey my irritation for Englisih speakers I need to translate the relevant glossary entry:

---

New Age Dimensional Quake (not to be confused with the Great Dimensional Quake that starts all the weird shit ~20 years before start of Z2)

A titanic dimensional quake that merged UCW (Z1 universe), ADW (Z2 universe), and one other world into a single one.
Though this phenomenon was enormous in scale, it resulted in relatively little physical damage, and the culturally similar UCW and ADW worlds quickly grasped the situation and were able to come to a state of mutual cooperation.
As a result, after only three months (now they are really insulting our intelligence) a grand political alliance was formed including all space colonies, giving birth to the Earth Federation (yes, again), and peace returned to people's lives after a short while.

Also they made a new Gundam-style calendar, because of course they did.

---

They should have just made it a new game if they were going to totally mangle the continuity. Banpresto is basically saying "Now EVERYONE is in one world... don't think about it too much!"

If you are unfamiliar with Z1, basically the "main" universe is UC Gundam/original Banpresto, and then it gets into contact with several other Earths like Gundam Seed's. Eventually most of the relevant cast stays on main Z1 world before they all get thrown into Z2.

Laith
April 22nd, 2014, 12:28 AM
AO will be in because they have the best thing that ties into the Z mythology.

^Wait until you learn about stuff because it sorts gets explained a bit later.

Siegfried
April 22nd, 2014, 12:55 AM
Or have Rahxephon and have Ayato rewrite everything.

Laith
April 22nd, 2014, 12:57 AM
Don't we have 3rd Impact for that?

Siegfried
April 22nd, 2014, 01:03 AM
3rd Impact kinda made everything bad, but once Ayato becomes God he can fix everything and I would like to see another crossover with EVA and Rahxephon and Kaworu going to say he knows that mech since.
Kaworu is a dimension traveler like Gilliam, Euzeth, The Edel, Cobray, etc and he has all of his memories intact

Laith
April 22nd, 2014, 01:13 AM
Wait he's what?

Siegfried
April 22nd, 2014, 01:18 AM
Kaworu is from MX world then he appeared in Alpha world, and now he is in the Z world. I played MX before I touched Alpha 3 when I learned about it

Rai Burnout
April 22nd, 2014, 10:59 AM
Kawarou is like Zelretch, everytime you see him he is the exact same being, memories and all. It's a long running Super Robot Wars joke.

ksho
April 22nd, 2014, 08:22 PM
Kaworu is from MX world then he appeared in Alpha world, and now he is in the Z world. I played MX before I touched Alpha 3 when I learned about it

Speaking of the EVA cast....does anybody from the other groups recognize them as alt versions of their old comrades?

And what is the reaction / effect from this? I'm curious...

Siegfried
April 22nd, 2014, 09:27 PM
It only applies to Z-series since dimension traveling and ruining the laws of time and space are common in the game, Rom Stol is also a dimension traveler in MX since he is from Impact(Kyosuke's game)
Only with Aquarion but even then they would have brain problems because of they are forced to forget unless your Zen or Kaworu or other people who are immune to it.

ZidanReign
April 23rd, 2014, 07:23 AM
I just realized that Suzune's Seiyuu is Arcrueid.

That's why she sounded a bit familiar, especially in her flirty split-personaility.

Siegfried
April 23rd, 2014, 09:39 AM
Yeah and Sousuke/Go/Yzak is Gilgamesh, Aoyama/Lockon/Kurz is Kojiro, Basara is lancer, and others is others.

ZidanReign
April 23rd, 2014, 07:00 PM
Yeah and Sousuke/Go/Yzak is Gilgamesh, Aoyama/Lockon/Kurz is Kojiro, Basara is lancer, and others is others.

Oh I knew those. Its just Arc hasn't got many adaptions with a voice actress so I didn't realize who Suzune was until I happened to watch a Carnival Phantasm Episode again.

Also this is too manly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hTxY14iW2Y

Siegfried
April 23rd, 2014, 08:20 PM
I'm surprised we didn't get a Final Shinichiro Miki Special, the again Alpha 3 didn't have a Koyasu special or Akira Kamiya special.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDivcd9QGuU

The Green Flame
April 23rd, 2014, 11:33 PM
Kamille's a man's name, and I'm a man!

ZidanReign
April 24th, 2014, 04:55 AM
Kamille's a man's name, and I'm a man!

Next game must have Banagher being Bright Slapped or else he can't be an Amuro Expy at his fullest next to Amuro.

Break
April 24th, 2014, 05:34 AM
Super Robot Wars is cool and all, but i'd really like aclassical fightan game with all the iconic mechas. I want to pit Metal Gear REX versus Zeta Gundam, i want to have Eva 01 versus Weltall... If i had any idea how to program a good fightan game, i would do it myself, but i dont....

The Green Flame
April 24th, 2014, 09:24 AM
Closest you'd get is....Another Century's Episode I guess? Even though it's mostly Real Robots with a Super or two (in 3 anyway). Usually when Banpresto tried a fighting game, it turned out poorly.

bassgs435
April 24th, 2014, 06:17 PM
there's super robot spirits for the N64

ZidanReign
April 24th, 2014, 07:01 PM
Super Robot Wars is cool and all, but i'd really like aclassical fightan game with all the iconic mechas. I want to pit Metal Gear REX versus Zeta Gundam, i want to have Eva 01 versus Weltall... If i had any idea how to program a good fightan game, i would do it myself, but i dont....

dont like this idea at all

good job selling that to devs

Laith
April 24th, 2014, 07:28 PM
oh yeah someone translated the antispiral labyrinth thing

http://pastebin.com/JEamuUM6

The Green Flame
April 24th, 2014, 11:48 PM
there's super robot spirits for the N64

Isn't that the one they said was really bad? Or am I thinking of Real Robot Regiment...or some other derivative that wasn't that great...

mewarmo990
April 29th, 2014, 02:40 AM
New opinions on Z3. I'm on stage 16. Story is still pretty weak but starting to make more sense if you follow subplots and don't think too much about the overall continuity fuckery and unbelievable setting.

They made all the sprites and effects more detailed, and redid most of the old animations... but the animations are less impressive? Like, they feel noticeably shorter, maybe to compensate for the cost of drawing more detail. Full Metal Panic animations are especially disappointing. The GBA ones were better. On the other hand, almost all pre-Unicorn Universal Century Gundam animations have been reworked to resemble Char's Counterattack art style and they are very, very slick.

The new hero is not as interesting and it's a bit confusing that Unicorn and Zeta and CCA are kinda sorta going on at the same time. I miss Crowe.

Also restarted SRW J recently and I forgot how unusually good the writing was in that. Calvina's storyline is pretty interesting. It got me watching Nadesico again.

ZidanReign
April 29th, 2014, 04:13 AM
New opinions on Z3. I'm on stage 16. Story is still pretty weak but starting to make more sense if you follow subplots and don't think too much about the overall continuity fuckery and unbelievable setting.

They made all the sprites and effects more detailed, and redid most of the old animations... but the animations are less impressive? Like, they feel noticeably shorter, maybe to compensate for the cost of drawing more detail. Full Metal Panic animations are especially disappointing. The GBA ones were better. On the other hand, almost all pre-Unicorn Universal Century Gundam animations have been reworked to resemble Char's Counterattack art style and they are very, very slick.

The new hero is not as interesting and it's a bit confusing that Unicorn and Zeta and CCA are kinda sorta going on at the same time. I miss Crowe.

Also restarted SRW J recently and I forgot how unusually good the writing was in that. Calvina's storyline is pretty interesting. It got me watching Nadesico again.

I thought Kamille's Art CG's and Zeta Gundam looked more like if he was in Unicorn to me actually. Everything else was definitely Char's Counterattack.

Also, is the rumor I heard true about the Nu-Gundam getting Unicorn Tech upgrades next game?

mewarmo990
April 29th, 2014, 05:05 PM
I thought Kamille's Art CG's and Zeta Gundam looked more like if he was in Unicorn to me actually. Everything else was definitely Char's Counterattack.
Since I'm only on 16 I haven't acquired Zeta yet. Hope it's good.

Also, is the rumor I heard true about the Nu-Gundam getting Unicorn Tech upgrades next game?
First I've heard of it. Where did you hear this rumor?

I was expecting them to just give Amuro Hi-Nu Gundam in the final game. Then he and Full Frontal Nudity can have a Hi-Nu fight.

ZidanReign
April 29th, 2014, 07:19 PM
First I've heard of it. Where did you hear this rumor?

I was expecting them to just give Amuro Hi-Nu Gundam in the final game. Then he and Full Frontal Nudity can have a Hi-Nu fight.

/m/ and other places, its just a rumor so don't take me seriously, but apparently Amuro uses the Data from the Unicorn to make his upgrades, considering Char is not his enemy anymore, but Full Frontal is a big problem with his Sinanju and its bullshit AMBAC. Unicorn Nu anyone?

Edit: Actually, now that I looked at it, Zeta and Kamille's Cut in is very Char's Counterattack, while his Character Picture on the Bottom is very Unicorn. Weird.

Well at least i hope everyone UC gets Unicorn CGs next game.

Laith
April 29th, 2014, 07:25 PM
Nu ver Kai.

Or Hi-Nu.

But that's endgame spoilers I think? Well rather next game set-up.

ZidanReign
April 29th, 2014, 07:53 PM
Chirico kills everything with his Pistol.

Everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEbAqyhujs8

mewarmo990
April 29th, 2014, 09:05 PM
/m/ and other places, its just a rumor so don't take me seriously, but apparently Amuro uses the Data from the Unicorn to make his upgrades, considering Char is not his enemy anymore, but Full Frontal is a big problem with his Sinanju and its bullshit AMBAC. Unicorn Nu anyone?

Well...

Originally, Sinanju (Stein) was a testbed based on Nu Gundam and Sazabi, as part of the UC Project. And Unicorn was the final product, designed using data from Sinanju. Of course, in SRW Z3 Sinanju and Unicorn already exist even though CCA has not happened yet.

So "using data from Unicorn" might just be Amuro's in-game explanation for designing Hi-Nu or whatever he upgrades to, since the chronology is different in the game.

Amuro in an actual full-psycoframe Gundam would be terrifying, though. Nunicorn Gundam!

Anyway I'm trying to avoid spoilers so I'll take all the Gundam routes and see what the game itself says.

Well at least i hope everyone UC gets Unicorn CGs next game.
I doubt they will redraw everything again. I'm OK with he CCA-style art as it is, because it's got that awesome painterly look.

mewarmo990
April 29th, 2014, 11:09 PM
Kamille gets defensive about his "girly" name... in the middle of a Full Metal Panic! Fumoffu event. This is great.

Also Heero is Bonta-kun if you didn't take the festival route.

ZidanReign
April 30th, 2014, 04:13 PM
Kamille gets defensive about his "girly" name... in the middle of a Full Metal Panic! Fumoffu event. This is great.

Also Heero is Bonta-kun if you didn't take the festival route.

Chirico is in Bonta-kun if you go to the festival instead

mewarmo990
April 30th, 2014, 05:23 PM
I know, I was referencing your earlier post.

Siegfried
May 1st, 2014, 03:55 PM
This is how we are going to get Hi Nu and Nightingale and Getter Emperor.
http://i.imgur.com/hfFOsWc.jpg

Fingolfin
October 21st, 2014, 01:41 PM
http://i.imgur.com/8t3MAo8.jpg

peanuts
December 12th, 2014, 10:29 AM
Eh.
http://i.imgur.com/pGh1N1g.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/YJpyvEB.jpg
Eh?
http://i.imgur.com/GUPRbWm.jpg

AmADo VII
December 12th, 2014, 10:34 AM
lol Chamber.

no VVV units?

Laith
December 12th, 2014, 10:35 AM
http://i.imgur.com/gL6Bdgl.png

Full list. Best Gundam (X) is back and that's all that matters.

AmADo VII
December 12th, 2014, 10:46 AM
wow so many FMP ,even Fumoffu!?

Laith
December 12th, 2014, 10:47 AM
Bonta-kun

peanuts
December 12th, 2014, 10:48 AM
The important part is the 原作小説版.

Siegfried
December 12th, 2014, 12:24 PM
Gargantia got in because the production team asked Sugita to ask Terada to put in it. Sugita said that Chamber had very few attacks but Terada said don't worry about it

mewarmo990
December 12th, 2014, 12:26 PM
I am gonna be pissed if the FMP animations are still as shitty/barebones as they were last time.

ZidanReign
December 12th, 2014, 01:16 PM
http://youtu.be/ri5nKaMiq30
Literally only Diebuster and FUCKING GARGANTIA WHAT THE FUCK

I'll buy this to finish the fucking Z-Series but god damn it, this roster is disappoint besides the fact some series are returning.

No king gainer and NO IDEON AS A NEW makes me wanna kms

mewarmo990
December 12th, 2014, 01:22 PM
wait what

NO KING GAINER?

THE FUCK

ZidanReign
December 12th, 2014, 01:25 PM
NO XABUNGLE EITHER

Their either hiding shit or they literally boned out.

I Blame Terada, the Jews, and the VITA for this pain I feel.
http://i.imgur.com/DLs6JBp.jpg

ItsaRandomUsername
December 12th, 2014, 02:01 PM

I'll buy this to finish the fucking Z-Series but god damn it, this roster is disappoint besides the fact some series are returning.

Diebuster and Gargantia, based as they are, do not justify a single purchase.

What's next? SRW mobages with microtransactions. Don't do this to me, Banpresto, even though I'm sure you will.

- - - Updated - - -

Best Gundam (X) is back and that's all that matters.

...that does make it better.

absolutezero001
December 12th, 2014, 02:16 PM
Wait, is that Big O? Man, haven't seen that in a long while.

Laith
December 12th, 2014, 05:16 PM

You know Eva:Q, the Full Metal Panic novels and the Votoms ovas are also new, yes? Also they wanna avoid the mess that is Alpha 3 or so rumor says. Couldn't tell you how much of a mess it actually is. They also have to finish the Z plot in this one and we are missing a lot of spheres. 'sides Ideon was never in the running.

Diebuster and Gargantia, based as they are, do not justify a single purchase.

What's next? SRW mobages with microtransactions. Don't do this to me, Banpresto, even though I'm sure you will.

SRW OE is basically this tho.

mewarmo990
December 12th, 2014, 05:36 PM
Just watched the trailer.

Honestly I'm a bit surprised Gargantia made it in considering it has like, one robot worth mentioning. But I guess they had to add some actually new robots.

UC Gundam animation team still top-notch as always.

LowHigh
December 12th, 2014, 07:19 PM
Well, the new animations look really pretty.

ChiakiKakumei
December 12th, 2014, 08:16 PM
Is this suppose to be the last game to the Z Saga or what?

LowHigh
December 12th, 2014, 09:45 PM
They're calling it the finale, so I think that'sa safe assumption to make.

ZidanReign
December 12th, 2014, 10:02 PM
You know Eva:Q, the Full Metal Panic novels and the Votoms ovas are also new, yes? Also they wanna avoid the mess that is Alpha 3 or so rumor says. Couldn't tell you how much of a mess it actually is. They also have to finish the Z plot in this one and we are missing a lot of spheres. 'sides Ideon was never in the running.

Their still returning series essentially, just have new plot just like FMP Novels finally getting in.

Implying end of the worlds and the dimension shenanigans ever stopped a show from getting in, Ideon is always a pick when a series got its finale (F Final and Alpha 3 which was a good game). Buff Clan being apart of the Ba'al isn't a hard stretch.

Laith
December 12th, 2014, 10:21 PM
I'm not slaming Alpha 3, I'm just saying that it got bloated. Also Ideon should have been introduced in Z3.1 so like I said, never in the running. Diebuster got in because Gunbuster in Z3.1 literally told you it was gonna happen.

Gargantia was added just because there was some begging in the staff or somesuch. It's also pretty easy to implement if I remember correctly.

ZidanReign
December 12th, 2014, 10:25 PM
I'm not slaming Alpha 3, I'm just saying that it got bloated. Also Ideon should have been introduced in Z3.1 so like I said, never in the running. Diebuster got in because Gunbuster in Z3.1 literally told you it was gonna happen.

Gargantia was added just because there was some begging in the staff or somesuch. It's also pretty easy to implement if I remember correctly.

Life's not fair, Laith :(

Literally have no problem with Diebuster. But Gargantia only has like one unit.

Maybe if they use the salvage thing he does like in the show and combine it with the Mountain Cycle System from Alpha Gaiden, it would make sense. Maybe we can dig up some UC Units.

mewarmo990
December 12th, 2014, 10:48 PM
This in-between pre-order story looks interesting. I've yet to finish Jigokuhen though.

ZidanReign
December 12th, 2014, 11:00 PM
This in-between pre-order story looks interesting. I've yet to finish Jigokuhen though.

Get on it.

Same with the pre-order. I don't care if its shit anymore, I just wanna finish the series now at this point. LMAO CROWE FINALLY LEARNED HOW TO SNIPE (Maybe he'll finally pay his debt)

Then they can go on to standalone's or a new series SRW. OG fags can cry more if no OG3 until 2018 lol

mewarmo990
December 12th, 2014, 11:08 PM
The non-UC Gundam animation quality of Z3 soured the series a bit for me but I mostly like the story so far.

I've just barely gotten into 2nd OG, and need to finish OG and OG2 on PS2. Ahh backlog

ZidanReign
December 12th, 2014, 11:14 PM
The non-UC Gundam animation quality of Z3 soured the series a bit for me but I mostly like the story so far.

I've just barely gotten into 2nd OG, and need to finish OG and OG2 on PS2. Ahh backlog

I really like Hibiki and the Genion. Gatorade was the best space hobo. it also helps that suzune is literally my fetish when in Teacher mode, and is voiced by Arc.

I don't fear for Tengoku hen, it looks like everything except Levaetain actually got budget in Z3-2. Dat Twin Buster Rotation, Sword bits with Quanta, Turn A has more budget than I ever thought it would get, and DOUBLE X BABY.

Laith
December 12th, 2014, 11:15 PM
Seems they fixed the animation complaints on Z3.2 since all seemed better.

2nd OG is long. Like later stages take like an hour and a half even with animation off.

ZidanReign
December 12th, 2014, 11:22 PM
2nd OG is long. Like later stages take like an hour and a half even with animation off.

This.

I have animations ON. And the majority of my sendouts are the Supers with their extra long flashy moves and combinations, with a small amount of reals I like personally.

Cybuster and other good MAP bros, they are saviors.

mewarmo990
December 12th, 2014, 11:33 PM
I guess King Gainer's budget got absorbed into Turn A.

Siegfried
December 12th, 2014, 11:35 PM
Seems they fixed the animation complaints on Z3.2 since all seemed better.

Granzon's map and Hyperion's map say hi.

LowHigh
December 12th, 2014, 11:37 PM
Granzon's map and Hyperion's map say hi.

That feeling when I realized that Sley could fire a MAP independent of Ibis and then get an action with the Hyperion was amazing.

ZidanReign
December 12th, 2014, 11:40 PM
I guess King Gainer's budget got absorbed into Turn A.

Same with Eureka Seven's.

AmADo VII
December 13th, 2014, 05:31 AM
-moonlight butterfly
-twin satellite cannon
-twin buster rifle
I like those map weapons.

bassgs435
December 13th, 2014, 01:19 PM
I'm still butthurt Gargantia got in over Majestic Prince

ZidanReign
December 13th, 2014, 01:43 PM
I'm still butthurt Gargantia got in over Majestic Prince

Maybe if they begged more it would have happened.

hinode
December 13th, 2014, 01:55 PM
Gargantia's going to have a small cast and probably only a handful of plot stages. You can't really make a 1:1 replacement of it with something like Majestic Prince unless you want the latter butchered like Wing was in its debut.

Laith
December 21st, 2014, 01:26 AM
So the Z Let's Play from Something Awful finally reached one of my favorite parts of the game.

The calling Kira out on his bullshit game.

http://lpix.org/1592660/TogaSerious.png: Those are far beyond the maneuvers of an ordinary pilot...
http://lpix.org/1580266/EijiMad.png: This is no time to be a chicken, Toga! If we don't take out this idiot now, he'll just hurt more people later!
http://lpix.org/1580266/EijiMad.png: Come on! We'll take him down ourselves!
http://lpix.org/1592660/TogaSerious.png: Right!

http://lpix.org/1648178/LoranMad.png: Do you even know what you're doing?
http://lpix.org/1648178/LoranMad.png: Well, if this is how you're trying to stop the war, then I'll do battle with you!
http://lpix.org/1792372/LoranShout.png: I have no mercy for people who don't understand the weight of spilt blood!

http://lpix.org/1693169/AmuroMad.png: He may be fast... but he's not shooting to kill, so he's no threat!
http://lpix.org/1693170/AmuroYell.png: I don't have time to argue with your naive ideals! Get out of my way!

http://lpix.org/1526370/Quattro-GrittingTeeth.png: Are you holding back because you're so confident in his own technique?
http://lpix.org/1526370/Quattro-GrittingTeeth.png: Then show me how you fight when you meet your equal!

http://lpix.org/1522699/Kamille-Mad.png: What are you trying to do? If you're trying to take out our combat force, why don't you fight us and the Federation individually?
http://lpix.org/1543049/KamilleShout.png: You're waiting until a battle starts so you can interfere! Do you think this is some kind of game?

http://lpix.org/1568987/KappeiMad.png: Seriously! I'm gonna stop your buzzing around today!
http://lpix.org/1568988/KappeiShout.png: I'll pull of your wings and make you tell everyone you were wrong!

http://lpix.org/1633447/ToshiyaYell.png: I understand what you're trying to do, but you're going about it all wrong!
http://lpix.org/1592395/ToshiyaSerious.png: Are you trying to take out the Federation and ZAFT and set yourself up to rule the whole universe?

http://lpix.org/1747790/TetsuyaMad.png:This kid... he's missing the cockpit and generator blocks on purpose?!
http://lpix.org/1747791/TetsuyaShout.png:I don't care what your game is, but if you're going to half-ass it, I'm not playing!

http://lpix.org/1747792/KoujiSerious.png: He's fast... I guess he really is the ace of the last war!
http://lpix.org/1747787/KoujiShout.png: But I can't let you keep doing this, or more people will die for no reason!

http://lpix.org/1693176/ShinnSEEDFocused.png: Who do you think you are? Heine died because you couldn't just butt out!
http://lpix.org/1880120/KiraSEEDGasp.png: !
http://lpix.org/1693171/ShinnSEEDShout.png: I wish I could say his death was just a product of war! But it was just plain your fault!

http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-allears.gif

ZidanReign
December 21st, 2014, 01:46 AM
Kira getting fucking TOLD.

Man it felt so good

And Jesus Yamato was never the same

ZidanReign
January 11th, 2015, 08:47 PM
Current News:

Tengoku-Hen scans are nothing new.

A Portable is getting translated god have mercy on my soul that fucking game is hard.
http://www.romhacking.net/forum/index.php/topic,19055.0.html

And /srwg/ has devolved into this currently
http://i.imgur.com/yXRg7ap.png

ZidanReign
March 1st, 2015, 05:35 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8GJ_vz9cV0
SECOND PV BOYS GET HYPE