View Full Version : TYPE-MOON FES. 10TH ANNIVERSARY EVENT

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

paper2k1
March 6th, 2012, 12:27 PM

TYPE-MOON FES. 10TH ANNIVERSARY EVENT
July 7th-8th, 2012
PACIFICO YOKOHAMA Convention Center

http://www.typemoonfes.com/

feeling that there will be major announcement for new project ( Tsukihime 2 or Tsukihime remake)

Five_X
March 6th, 2012, 12:31 PM
Type-MOON: the company that can have three 10th anniversary events three years in a row and not give a single fuck.

SeiKeo
March 6th, 2012, 12:32 PM
feeling that there will be major announcement for new project ( Tsukihime 2 or Tsukihime remake)

Melty anime :V

Keyne
March 6th, 2012, 12:33 PM
HF by DEEN. :V

Five_X
March 6th, 2012, 12:34 PM
HF by DEEN. :V

HF by a hentai studio.

I3uster
March 6th, 2012, 12:46 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijZRCIrTgQc

Spinach
March 6th, 2012, 12:47 PM

You know what? I would be okay with that.

Laith
March 6th, 2012, 12:48 PM
(More) Animated Sion? I can get behind that. Not like that you silly persons.

Lycodrake
March 6th, 2012, 12:49 PM
(More) Animated Sion? I can get behind that. Not like that you silly persons.
Yes like that, foolish Laith. =P

I3uster
March 6th, 2012, 12:50 PM
Type-Moon 10th dreamcrush anniversary!

Spinach
March 6th, 2012, 12:58 PM
Type-Moon 10th dreamcrush anniversary!

My advice to you: stop having dreams.

Fakessassin
March 6th, 2012, 01:02 PM
Is that Shiki in the kimono? She looks weird with her hair done up like that. Type-Moon 10th Anniversary, it wouldn't pass unless they can release the Tsukihime remake. Sorry I3uster, Tsukihime 2 will be the 20th Anniversary.

Keyne
March 6th, 2012, 01:05 PM
Yeah, that's Shiki made by Koyama.

terraablaze
March 6th, 2012, 01:42 PM
She probably looks weird more because I think this may be the first time Koyama has drawn her before. Looks nice all the same.

bahamut zero
March 6th, 2012, 02:16 PM
Prototype anime plz :/

or DDD anime

or fkn Girls' Wok!

Crown
March 6th, 2012, 02:23 PM
Oh god, Arc looks so cute by Koyama.

Gonna rip everything.

Vahan
March 6th, 2012, 02:29 PM
Arc's dress reminds me of Saber Lily.

Keyne
March 6th, 2012, 02:37 PM
Oh god, Arc looks so cute by Koyama.

Gonna rip everything.
Arc and Saber are by Takeuchi.

bahamut zero
March 6th, 2012, 02:38 PM
LOL AOKO LOOKS LIKE THE BIRD X3

Neir
March 6th, 2012, 02:39 PM
Aoko's tits look like a crossdresser wearing water balloons. :|

Sakuraba Haru
March 6th, 2012, 03:17 PM
NOTES ANIME PLZ

Mcjon01
March 6th, 2012, 03:39 PM
They're just going to keep having tenth anniversaries every year until they release the Tsukihime Remake, aren't they.

celsius
March 6th, 2012, 05:04 PM
Takeuchi DID say that if they miss the anniversary deadline, they won't get another chance.

Nasu: "Can't miss this chance... CAN'T MISS THIS CHANCE!!"
Takeuchi: "... Nasu, we already missed the deadline by like a year."
Nasu: "... ... QUICK, LET'S THROW OUT A THREE-EPISODE OVA SERIES. MAY THAT'LL SLOW IT DOWN."
Takeuchi: "... I really don't think that's how it works."
Nasu: "I'LL DENY THE WORLD'S LAWS UNTIL THE BITTER END!! SO AS I PRAY, UNLIMITED ANNIVERSARY WORKS!!"
Takeuchi: "... Right. Well if that's gonna be how it is, I guess I'll draw more maids."
Nasu: "FOR CHRIST'S SAKE TAKEUCHI, THE REVISED SCENARIO IS ALREADY 800,000 WORDS LONG!!"
Takeuchi: "You'll use them, right? :)"
Nasu: "... Damnit, Takeuchi, you know I can't refuse you. ♥"
Takeuchi: "♥"

Hen_Ichi
March 6th, 2012, 05:06 PM
LARGE HQ VERSION OF THAT SPLASH PICTURE :O
Takeuchi DID say that if they miss the anniversary deadline, they won't get another chance.

Nasu: "Can't miss this chance... CAN'T MISS THIS CHANCE!!"
Takeuchi: "... Nasu, we already missed the deadline by like a year."
Nasu: "... ... QUICK, LET'S THROW OUT A THREE-EPISODE OVA SERIES. MAY THAT'LL SLOW IT DOWN."
Takeuchi: "... I really don't think that's how it works."
Nasu: "I'LL DENY THE WORLD'S LAWS UNTIL THE BITTER END!! SO AS I PRAY, UNLIMITED ANNIVERSARY WORKS!!"
Takeuchi: "... Right. Well if that's gonna be how it is, I guess I'll draw more maids."
Nasu: "FOR CHRIST'S SAKE TAKEUCHI, THE REVISED SCENARIO IS ALREADY 800,000 WORDS LONG!!"
Takeuchi: "You'll use them, right? :)"
Nasu: "... Damnit, Takeuchi, you know I can't refuse you. ♥"
Takeuchi: "♥"Error. Shiki/Akiha dynamic not found.

celsius
March 6th, 2012, 05:07 PM
LARGE HQ VERSION OF THAT SPLASH PICTURE :OError. Shiki/Akiha dynamic not found.

Okay fine, let me rewrite that. Just a sec.

EDIT:
Nasu: "And done! Whew, finally done with this scenario. ... No, somehow, it doesn't really feel right. ... Can't be helped. I'll just have to rewrite the whole thing from scratch."
Takeuchi: "Nasu! What are you doing!? How long are you going to work on this!? The deadline's already long since come and gone already!"
Nasu: "Ah, Takeuchi. Good timing, I was hoping you could take a look at these. For some reason, I'm not really satisfied with how they turned out..."
Takeuchi: "I'm telling you, we don't have the time to just leisurely... EH!? Wh, what is this!? Isn't this already three times longer than the entirety of Fate!? ... Explain yourself, Nasu!!"
Nasu: "W, well, you see, Takeuchi... Look, you know how sometimes when you start working you find it hard to stop? ... And, also... I kind of want to give this my all. Tsukihime is important to both of us, right? That's why, if possible, I don't want to end up screwing it up..."
Takeuchi: "Nasu... ... ----NO, WAIT, NOW'S NOT THE TIME FOR THAT!! Don't you understand!? We've already missed the deadline!! Didn't we both decide that if we didn't make it by the anniversary, there wouldn't be another chance for us!? What are we going to do!?"
Nasu: "Uu, that's... W, Well, for now, I'll leave that all up to you, okay Takeuchi?"
Takeuchi: "... Ah... I see.... In other words, you want to leave all the work to me while you go ahead and rewrite the scenario again for the seventeenth time... I see..."
Nasu: "U, um, Takeuchi-san...? I'm glad you're smiling, but your eyes look a little scary there..."
Takeuchi: "... Unforgivable..."
Nasu: "Hey, Takeuchi...?"
Takeuchi: "I WON'T FORGIVE THIS, NASU!!!"
Nasu: "---Geh... TH, THAT'S RIGHT, I HAD SOMETHING TO DISCUSS WITH KOYAMA-KUN, SO I'LL SEE YO LATER, TAKEUCHI--!"
Takeuchi: "GET BACK HERE, NASU!! I DEFINITELY WON'T LET YOU ESCAPE THIS TIME!"
Nasu: "Just release an OVA or three!! We can probably appease the fans for a bit with that, right!?"
Takeuchi: "NAAAAASUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!"
Nasu: "Uwaa--- It's turning red! Your bandanna is turning red, Takeuchi!!"
Takeuchi: "IF YOU DON'T STOP, I'LL DISINTEGRATE YOUR LEGS!!"
Nasu: "Don't say such scary things!!"

And so, the deadline was missed for another two years.

terraablaze
March 6th, 2012, 05:57 PM
Arc and Saber are by Takeuchi.

Do you actually have a source for this or are you just going with your gut feeling? Because they all look like they were drawn with roughly the same style (how the noses are drawn and such). Maybe it's just the magic of Koyama doing the coloring.

Keyne
March 6th, 2012, 06:05 PM
Do you actually have a source for this or are you just going with your gut feeling? Because they all look like they were drawn with roughly the same style (how the noses are drawn and such). Maybe it's just the magic of Koyama doing the coloring.
I think it might be the coloring. I don't think Takeuchi would let someone else to take away his pleasure of drawing Saber from him. Plus, Saber and Arc are smiling in a way that resemble his latest drawings, their eyes are like that as well. PLUS, Aoko's boobs and Arc's boobs look like drawn by two different pairs of hands.

terraablaze
March 6th, 2012, 06:07 PM
Maybe Koyama just thinks Arc should be smaller then Aoko. What is Arc's size again?

Keyne
March 6th, 2012, 06:09 PM
Maybe Koyama just thinks Arc should be smaller then Aoko. What is Arc's size again?
Bigger than Aoko.

terraablaze
March 6th, 2012, 06:09 PM
I'm fairly certain Aoko has one of the biggest busts.

Keyne
March 6th, 2012, 06:11 PM
I'm fairly certain Aoko has one of the biggest busts.
Aoko as an adult has exact the same B measurement as Arc: 88cm.

terraablaze
March 6th, 2012, 06:14 PM
Apparently she has always been a B 88.

Edit: hypothetically unless we know the cup size Aoko could be bigger.

Dartz
March 6th, 2012, 06:53 PM
Maybe, but I don't see it. As an adult Aoko is 4 cms taller than as a teenager, so in Mahoyo she has yet to fully develop. Arc is also taller and thinner than adult Aoko.

terraablaze
March 6th, 2012, 07:33 PM
http://tieba.baidu.com/f/tupian/pic/4ce4d9094bc54e93d1581b8e?kw=fate#id=4ce4d9094bc54e 93d1581b8e

Maybe back in the day when Takeuchi drew her, but no more. You can not convince me other wise that the Koyama Aoko has anything other then buge hoobs.

food
March 6th, 2012, 07:35 PM
Get back on topic, and stop reinforcing the stereotypical image of desperate fanboys.

terraablaze
March 6th, 2012, 07:38 PM
What?
How?
I demand an explanation!

food
March 6th, 2012, 07:40 PM
I demand an explanation from you. You managed to devolve a perfectly good information thread into a waifu boob contest, and dragged Dartz in, no less.

terraablaze
March 6th, 2012, 07:43 PM
I'm trying to prove that Koyama drew all the girls in the picture in the first post and not Takeuchi. food, you can read Japanese, you settle this debate. Is there any info on who drew that?

food
March 6th, 2012, 07:46 PM
No. And my Eye for Art is Rank E-.

You need to consult the resident Art Book collectors.

terraablaze
March 6th, 2012, 07:51 PM
Shinji Shinji Shinji
Wakame Paradise!

celsius
March 6th, 2012, 08:00 PM
No, both Saber and Arcueid were definitely drawn by Takeuchi. Takeuchi tends to draw breasts more "pointed", while Koyama's breasts are more "rounded". Takeuchi and Koyama both tend to draw noses a bit differently lately too. Takeuchi and Koyama also draw hair differently, with Koyama generally drawing more individual strands. You can also tell from the differences in facial structures; Takeuchi facial structures tend to be different from Koyama facial structures.

Dartz
March 6th, 2012, 08:03 PM
Get back on topic, and stop reinforcing the stereotypical image of desperate fanboys.

Why are you so cranky, food? It's not like the website has enough information for a long-term discussion anyway. I, too, would like to see news regarding the Tsukihime remake, as Nasu promised there would be news of it this year.

food
March 6th, 2012, 08:06 PM
Why are you so cranky, food? It's not like the website has enough information for a long-term discussion anyway. I, too, would like to see news regarding the Tsukihime remake, as Nasu promised there would be news of it this year.

Get off of my lawn! I don't want to hear your opinions!

terraablaze
March 6th, 2012, 08:07 PM
Run! It's Old Man Food! Watch out or he'll put a curse on you!

TypeWannabe
March 6th, 2012, 08:28 PM
food's finally feeling the weight of over 2000 years of heroing.

food
March 6th, 2012, 08:31 PM
Mermaidman and Barnacle Boy, unite!

TypeWannabe
March 6th, 2012, 08:33 PM
That was more a joke about your avatar being Heracles, and how his legend began over 2000 years ago.

food
March 6th, 2012, 08:36 PM
Huh?
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/128/slowpoke_pokemon.gif

Kotonoha
March 6th, 2012, 08:49 PM
Shinji Shinji Shinji
Wakame Paradise!

*poof*

I would say Arc and Saber are unmistakeably Takeuchi and Aoko is Koyama. I'm actually not sure about Ryougi though.

terraablaze
March 6th, 2012, 08:51 PM
Summoning is successful!

Kotonoha
March 6th, 2012, 08:51 PM
Wait, there's no Shinji here! You tricked me!

Five_X
March 6th, 2012, 09:00 PM
http://i.imgur.com/9tT0L.jpg

Now there is! :P

Kotonoha
March 6th, 2012, 09:07 PM
Oh spark.jpg, you never let me down.

Chaos Greyblood
March 6th, 2012, 09:11 PM
Still, this means there may be some big plans brewing on the horizon.

I for one, love the art piece.

Kotonoha
March 6th, 2012, 09:12 PM
That or they just want to sell lots of merch.

TypeWannabe
March 6th, 2012, 09:14 PM
There's really just one big plan, and that is making a patch, free of charge and downloadable from the main website, that inserts an h-scene into Mahou that includes all the characters in the stair picture. And Kokutou.

Lycodrake
March 6th, 2012, 09:16 PM
And Kokutou.
Which one? =P

Mcjon01
March 6th, 2012, 09:16 PM
Still, this means there may be some big plans brewing on the horizon.

I'm surprised people aren't freaking out more that references to Tsukihime 2 references are suddenly cropping up in official Type Moon materials for the first time in years. Maybe the real reason they went with Prototype over Tsuki 2 for the Carnival Phantasm bonus was because the bonus was supposed to be sort of a one-off joke thing, and Tsuki 2 is actually in the works now.

TypeWannabe
March 6th, 2012, 09:23 PM
I think I threw all of my enthusiasm for a Tsukihime 2 at that sound recording EvoSpace dug up about Arc talking to one of the DAA. I'm content to wait now.

ChiakiKakumei
March 6th, 2012, 09:23 PM
I would so support that. It's better than that shitfest manga version of Melty Blood.

Mcjon01
March 6th, 2012, 09:27 PM
I would so support that. It's better than that shitfest manga version of Melty Blood.

It'll be a direct adaptation of the manga version. :V

Chaos Greyblood
March 6th, 2012, 09:28 PM
I'm surprised people aren't freaking out more that references to Tsukihime 2 references are suddenly cropping up in official Type Moon materials for the first time in years. Maybe the real reason they went with Prototype over Tsuki 2 for the Carnival Phantasm bonus was because the bonus was supposed to be sort of a one-off joke thing, and Tsuki 2 is actually in the works now.

I know. Still, I'll be more than surprised once I'm able to see the actual evidence.

ChiakiKakumei
March 6th, 2012, 09:28 PM
It'll be a direct adaptation of the manga version. :V

D: NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

EDIT: Actually I would be okay with it if Ufotable did it like how they did the art for Fate/Zero.

and

Anime Sion > Manga Sion

celsius
March 6th, 2012, 09:52 PM
Editor: I'd like to talk about 「Tsukihime 2」 now...
Takeuchi: It's all nonsense. I'm not even paying attention to any of it.

Takeuchi: Altrouge is the heroine, right? That's all I've heard.
Nasu: It's all nonsense... so sure, she could be.

:)

EDIT: Personally, I'd wager that increased references to Tsukihime 2 only serve to decrease the chances of it ever becoming a proper work. The reason Fate/Prototype got that short faux-trailer was most likely because Nasu and Takeuchi have greater affection for Prototype than they ever had for Tsukihime 2. Tsukihime 2 was "nonsense" from the very beginning.

To give an analogy, Fate/Prototype is the brilliant firstborn prodigy who eventually grew up and achieved a successful career as Fate/stay night, and releasing the faux-trailer was kinda like taking a few childhood photos, digitally enhancing them and publishing it. Tsukihime 2 was the child that neither Nasu nor Takeuchi ever particularly wanted, whom neither of them had any expectations for, and just sort of ignored for most of its existence except to occasionally make fun of it.

So basically, Tsukihime 2 is Shinji.

Strife ❤️
March 6th, 2012, 09:56 PM
Dat greyed out goods tab.

I can already feel my wallet exploding.

Mcjon01
March 6th, 2012, 10:02 PM
:)

I think it definitely started off as a joke. But I also think at some point he actually started having ideas he might want to write about, and taking the concept a bit more seriously. Some of those ideas already worked their way into HA, after all.

celsius
March 6th, 2012, 10:04 PM
I think it definitely started off as a joke. But I also think at some point he actually started having ideas he might want to write about, and taking the concept a bit more seriously. Some of those ideas already worked their way into HA, after all.

If he took concepts from it and applied it to other technically unrelated works, that that only further decreases any chances of Tsukihime 2 becoming an actual thing.

Mcjon01
March 6th, 2012, 10:06 PM
Nuh uh, says you!

Strife ❤️
March 6th, 2012, 10:06 PM
I'm going to not expect anything so it will be a pleasant surprise if something does actually get announced!

celsius
March 6th, 2012, 10:09 PM
Nuh uh, says you!

Well, at this point, I'm probably just being malicious for the heck of it. To be honest, I'm almost kind of against the idea of a Tsukihime 2 by this point. If they actually ended up doing substantial with it, it feels like it would be some kind of betrayal.

Also, I wouldn't be able to make fun of all the people who still actually think that Tsukihime 2 might possibly totally be made some day anymore if that happened.

Dartz
March 6th, 2012, 10:13 PM
I think it depends on the success of the remake. He would probably think about it if the remake goes well. It even has a nice prelude. That's probably why Talk and Prelude's canon status is on hold.

Mcjon01
March 6th, 2012, 10:14 PM
I kind of have my doubts that it'll even resemble the material they put out before, anyway, if it ever materializes. But Bazett + Caren + Lorelei is something I can get behind, so my faith is undying.

Erlkonig
March 6th, 2012, 10:16 PM
Looking forward to a Tsuki 2, we need to renew our protagonist jokes already, and what better than a dude who retardedly uses a demonic sword on a human arm and a scripture on a demonic arm?

The DARKNESS jokes, they will be glorious.

celsius
March 6th, 2012, 10:20 PM
I think it depends on the success of the remake. He would probably think about it if the remake goes well. It even has a nice prelude. That's probably why Talk and Prelude's canon status is on hold.

The problem with that theory was that the concepts of a Tsukihime 2 existed since the development of the original title (specifically, it appeared in one of the "Teach Me Ciel-sensei!" segments), and it was obviously meant to be a joke that no one was supposed to take seriously. It's not as if Tsukihime was unsuccessful; it was considered to be the best doujin visual novel in existence at that point. Tsukihime's pretty much the reason TYPE-MOON got as far as it did. So it's not like Nasu didn't have an opportunity to approach the idea of creating Tsukihime 2 up to this point.

I'd think it would depend on Nasu's personal feelings, rather than the popularity of the remake. While Nasu has written stuff like Talk and Prelude, it's clear that he's never even remotely considered going all out and creating a proper title. If he hasn't done anything with it yet, that implies a lack of interest in doing so. If that's the case, then no matter how popular the remake turns out, it's unlikely that he'd change his mind. Generally, a writer can only write what he's interested in, so if he doesn't care about Tsukihime 2 at all, then it's pretty much a hopeless cause.

Mcjon01
March 6th, 2012, 10:25 PM
Which is why the fact that he's suddenly talking about stuff like the flashy entrance he's got planned for Bazett makes me think he might have found something he wants to write about, that he didn't have before.

TypeWannabe
March 6th, 2012, 10:25 PM
Eh, I have a feeling they would flesh out Dante ... I don't remember his name's, abilities and character more than what we have now. Remember, that info is YEARS old. Nasu might update it to veer away from the "= Dante" view.

celsius
March 6th, 2012, 10:30 PM
Of course, you realize that the protagonist is still probably gonna be Shiki and not Enhance. You can't have Tsukihime without Arcueid, and Enhance has nothing to do with Arcueid. At most, they'll probably be partners, with the narrative shifting between the two, fighting crime together, beating up vampires, making out occasionally and playing beach volleyball together in the sunset on an otherwise empty beach.

Mcjon01
March 6th, 2012, 10:34 PM
So it's going to be Top Gun? I'm okay withy that.

TypeWannabe
March 6th, 2012, 10:39 PM
Shiki's gonna take a highway to Arc's danger zone, if you know what I mean.

I3uster
March 7th, 2012, 04:35 AM
Reported for trolling.

giorno
March 7th, 2012, 05:49 AM
Shiki's gonna take a highway to Arc's danger zone, if you know what I mean.
and then to aoko's. and then to ciel's. and then to lorelei...

Fakessassin
March 7th, 2012, 06:52 AM
That lineup tab... It will be the most interesting tab, right next to the goods tab.

terraablaze
March 7th, 2012, 08:04 AM
Of course, you realize that the protagonist is still probably gonna be Shiki and not Enhance. You can't have Tsukihime without Arcueid, and Enhance has nothing to do with Arcueid. At most, they'll probably be partners, with the narrative shifting between the two, fighting crime together, beating up vampires, making out occasionally and playing beach volleyball together in the sunset on an otherwise empty beach.

Wasn't the joke that Altrouge is the heroine this time? Arc is still locked up good and tight in her castle.

Erlkonig
March 7th, 2012, 08:07 AM
In other words, ever since Kagetsu Tohya, Tsukihime will be all about lolis.

Fate's mainstream heroine was a DFC (at least until they reach the H-scenes <_>).

Nasu gets it.

terraablaze
March 7th, 2012, 08:12 AM
I am disappoint, wasn't there supposed to be some kind of announcement by now? Or was this it? When is this happening again?

7/7.8? What does that mean?

Lianru
March 7th, 2012, 08:14 AM
7/7.8 July 7th and 8th, most likely.

terraablaze
March 7th, 2012, 08:24 AM
Oh so this isn't a now thing that I have to keep tabs on 24/7. Cool.

I3uster
March 7th, 2012, 09:59 AM
Shiki being the protagonist would be pretty disappointing imo, Enhance would make a better one.
Shiki is already developed and finished.

We saw Nasu's take on the standard "protect everyone"-action shonen lead mindset (and it was glorious), now I want his take on the "lulz so dark n edgy revenge"-guy mindset (and it will be glorious).

Of course, Tsuki 2 will never exist so this talk is moot.

Five_X
March 7th, 2012, 01:06 PM
I demand Kohaku stories.

Kotonoha
March 7th, 2012, 01:08 PM
Meidohime, starring Hisui.

food
March 7th, 2012, 01:19 PM
Of course, Tsuki 2 will never exist so this talk is moot.

Not if Nasu outsource Tsukihime 2 and make it another "collaboration".

terraablaze
March 7th, 2012, 02:56 PM
I can't wait for it to become more popular then the original novel and divide the fanbases.

food
March 7th, 2012, 03:01 PM
"Back in my days, we were playing Tsukihime on my beige Pentium III rig, with no special animated effects. The story and the mental image conjured were way more profound than this flashy shit. Nasu and Type Moon fucking sold themselves out. They whored themselves for money, they lost their doujin spirit.
FUCK NASU."

I already wrote down my flame just in case I need it on short notice.

Kotonoha
March 7th, 2012, 03:22 PM
beige

Why is this the word that made me nostalgic?

Black Sword
March 7th, 2012, 03:23 PM
Truly, food, you are crazy prepared. You are the Araya of Beast's Lair.

Only not depressed and stuff.

Leary
March 7th, 2012, 03:41 PM
Why is this the word that made me nostalgic?
Because that was the true color of the 90s.

I'm strangely into the idea of the Tsuki remake. I guess you flash a bunch of pretty dresses at me and ill swallow any pill TM gives me.

TypeWannabe
March 7th, 2012, 03:44 PM
Tsukihime remake better be a first person shooter.

Keyne
March 7th, 2012, 03:46 PM
Tsukihime remake better be a first person shooter.
Think of it... 100% immertion... you disect Arc into 17 pieces with your own hands... golly~~

Hen_Ichi
March 7th, 2012, 03:51 PM
Action RPG

With a conversation wheel

D:

food
March 7th, 2012, 03:51 PM
Think of it... 100% immertion... you disect Arc into 17 pieces with your own hands... golly~~

P1 = Shiki (Flash Bang + Fruit Knife)
P2 = Enhance (Demonic Blade + Scripture Pistol)
P3 = Ciel (Black Keys + Nana)
Unlockable P4 = Salaryman Ghoul (Bare hands, Hard Mode)

Leary
March 7th, 2012, 03:52 PM
Somehow I think players would have a hard time getting around to that. Better force progression with a mandatory QTEs!

Keyne
March 7th, 2012, 03:53 PM
P1 = Shiki (Flash Bang + Fruit Knife)
P2 = Enhance (Demonic Blade + Scripture Pistol)
P3 = Ciel (Black Keys + Nana)
Unlockable P4 = Salaryman Ghoul (Bare hands, Hard Mode)

NEW GAME +:

Aoko's story. What was she doing between her departure from Shiki to their brief reunion under the moonlight.

food
March 7th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Action RPG

With a conversation wheel

D:

"Shiki, I think we should go after Nero."

Diplimatic: Yes, let's go search for Nero in the hotel.
Aggressive: I call the shots around here. I say we go after Roa.
Sarcastic: How about you go make me a sandwich?

TypeWannabe
March 7th, 2012, 03:59 PM
Silly food, all Shiki conversation options have either the Rape option or the Jackass option.

food
March 7th, 2012, 04:04 PM
Silly food, all Shiki conversation options have either the Rape option or the Jackass option.

"Shiki, I think we should go after Nero."

Diplimatic: Yes, let's go search for Nero in the hotel.
Aggressive: I call the shots around here. I say we go after Roa.
Sarcastic: How about you go make me a sandwich?
Emiya: You lost me, Arcueid.
Rape: *Rape her*

Leary
March 7th, 2012, 04:05 PM
He was kind of rapey wasn't he? Maybe they could work on that in a remake.

Edit: that wheel is getting pretty cluttered. You should fit some more on it.

terraablaze
March 7th, 2012, 04:06 PM
Don't we already have a "conversation wheel" due to it being a visual novel? Or is that the joke?

food
March 7th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Don't we already have a "conversation wheel" due to it being a visual novel? Or is that the joke?

This is Tsukihime presented by Bioware.

terraablaze
March 7th, 2012, 04:08 PM
I meant the original comment that started all this hypothetical fun times though experiment.

Hen_Ichi
March 7th, 2012, 04:10 PM
Renegade Interrupt: *bitchslap*

food
March 7th, 2012, 04:14 PM
^Win.

Leary
March 7th, 2012, 04:18 PM
On the Shiki morality scale a bitchslap is probably closer to a paragon action.

I3uster
March 7th, 2012, 04:20 PM
Why do people always call the poor guy a rapist?
He only ever raped under the influence of Roa, expect when he wasn't.

Keyne
March 7th, 2012, 04:21 PM
The hand that dealt the blow is responsible.

terraablaze
March 7th, 2012, 04:29 PM

It was his only distinguishing character feature back then? *rimshot*
Let's not forget the lovely "do what I want or I rape you" scene from Arc's route. It seems to be on his mind an awful lot.

food
March 7th, 2012, 04:29 PM

You missed the BL Summit of Summer 2006.
We agreed then that Sakura is a Slut, and Tohno is a Rapist. A consensus was reached, and the results entrenched.

Black Sword
March 7th, 2012, 09:31 PM
You missed the BL Summit of Summer 2006.
We agreed then that Sakura is a Slut, and Tohno is a Rapist. A consensus was reached, and the results entrenched.

So you're responsible for that meme!

Anyway, why is Sakura a slut when she's only been with two dudes, one under circumstances which might best be called forced sex?

Junky
March 7th, 2012, 09:34 PM
Because people love to hate her. It's not rational but just the way it is. :p

Keyne
March 8th, 2012, 09:41 AM
So you're responsible for that meme!

Anyway, why is Sakura a slut when she's only been with two dudes, one under circumstances which might best be called forced sex?
You forgot the hundreds of her little admirers from the club "Basement", her official club.

terraablaze
March 8th, 2012, 09:50 AM
@Black Sword
I'm fairly certain "Sakura is a slut" was started on 4chan.

Black Sword
March 8th, 2012, 10:44 AM
@junky - point. I just keep searching for the origin of the hate, and the best I've come up with is that she's an unpleasant mirror of the everyperson. Oh, and Seeeeeeeeeibaaaaaaaaaa!

@Keyne - since those worms are Zouken, call it three, with one being an expert molester?

...that puts Kariya in a whole new context....

@terraablaze - wouldn't surprise me, but since 4chan tends to make memes popular as opposed to creating them, it wouldn't surprise me if the obscured origin was BL.

Leary
March 8th, 2012, 12:18 PM
It can be fun to jab at the characters, but its true sometimes it gets taken waaaay too seriously.

Part of my interest in a Tsuki remake is to see if Nasu will refine the rougher elements of the story. Sakura being a slut is an exaggeration, but Shiki really did act like a weirdo at times. Even if you blame Roa for that more finesse could have been put into his influence on Shiki.

I3uster
March 8th, 2012, 02:03 PM
Huh, really? I loved Shiki and his inner monologuing, especially when going crazy. It never really felt out of place for me.

He's my favorite TM protagonist. Sure, he was less defined than Shirou, but I just love first person-craziness, and he's a cool guy.

Leary
March 8th, 2012, 03:22 PM
Huh, really? I loved Shiki and his inner monologuing, especially when going crazy. It never really felt out of place for me.

He's my favorite TM protagonist. Sure, he was less defined than Shirou, but I just love first person-craziness, and he's a cool guy.
There were times when it totally worked for me (coffee scene is still awesome) and times where it felt clumsy. Usually in relation to the scenes involving sex, romantic or otherwise. I still like Shiki better than Shirou, but if Nasu is going to remake something I'm interested to see if his added years of experience will bring something new to the character.

Hen_Ichi
March 8th, 2012, 05:07 PM
I don't know how much was mirror moon, but I thought many scenes could use direction and editing.

terraablaze
March 8th, 2012, 05:44 PM
There were times when it totally worked for me (coffee scene is still awesome) and times where it felt clumsy. Usually in relation to the scenes involving sex, romantic or otherwise. I still like Shiki better than Shirou, but if Nasu is going to remake something I'm interested to see if his added years of experience will bring something new to the character.

Agreed, coffee scene was good as well as a few others, but really Tohno works better for me as a goofy character then a "cool guy". He just comes across as a total goober to me.

caiooa
March 8th, 2012, 06:55 PM
tohno shiki is my favorite TM protagonist too. He isn't a antihero or byronic heroexcept in the bad ending that he kills ciel and go completely crazy or in the famous "maid rape" scene , but he isn't a 100% traditional "good guy". And it makes him much less boring than emyia persona.

Lycodrake
March 8th, 2012, 06:58 PM
Tohno Shiki is interesting, but I don't really understand why Shirou would be seen as "boring"...but these are opinions, so it's not a big deal. *shrugs*

food
March 8th, 2012, 07:02 PM
Tohno Shiki is interesting, but I don't really understand why Shirou would be seen as "boring"...but these are opinions, so it's not a big deal. *shrugs*
Shirou failed to deliver the standard amount of non-consensual sex set forth by Shiki Tohno.

Thus he is deemed boring.

Lycodrake
March 8th, 2012, 07:03 PM
food has his trololol face on? =P

ItsaRandomUsername
March 8th, 2012, 07:16 PM
I too am in favor of Protagonist Enhance. Plus, it also puts Satsujinki's roles in the sidestories into a new context.

I3uster
March 8th, 2012, 07:18 PM
What really would be cool is setting Shiki as a villain at some point in the VN. After all he's in irreversible "MUST PROTECT WAIFU"-mode.

...It hurts. ;_;

ItsaRandomUsername
March 8th, 2012, 07:20 PM
inb4 Enhance gets a Ciel option.

I3uster
March 8th, 2012, 07:22 PM
They'd actually fit pretty well together.
Despite Ciel wanting to slaughter vampires for atonement that is.

terraablaze
March 8th, 2012, 08:07 PM
Doesn't she uguu all over Merem because he's just such a cute shota? Ciel's "kill all vampires for the purity" has some holes in it.

Leary
March 8th, 2012, 11:30 PM
I think the concept for Shirou is interesting. An empty person like Kotomine who went in a different direction, yadda yadda. It's Shirou's personality that doesn't jive with me at all.

Tobias
March 8th, 2012, 11:33 PM
eh, between the to, shiki is the more interesting. though it always amuses me when so many bland, generic insert face here protagonists shiki and shirou get so much flack.

they actually have depth and flaws and as much character and are as much part of the story as the heroine is, yet they seem almost universally reviled for daring to have their own mindset.

Leary
March 8th, 2012, 11:37 PM
^Or because people personally can't agree with how a certain character thinks or acts. I got no problem with Shirou existing as he does, but I just don't like the dude most of the time.

Keyne
March 10th, 2012, 05:45 PM
eh, between the to, shiki is the more interesting. though it always amuses me when so many bland, generic insert face here protagonists shiki and shirou get so much flack.

they actually have depth and flaws and as much character and are as much part of the story as the heroine is, yet they seem almost universally reviled for daring to have their own mindset.
All we need now are their faces shown in h-scenes and there'll be full-out hate.

Oops..

http://i42.tinypic.com/103a9w3.jpg

Too late...

I3uster
March 10th, 2012, 06:06 PM
Shikis face is always obscured though, but that's probably to hide his rape-o-vision.

Apple
March 11th, 2012, 08:01 AM
I thought that it was so the fat otaku readers could pretend they had their faces plastered in that place, and that they were the ones fornicating madam heroine so-and-so.

I3uster
March 11th, 2012, 08:07 AM
It was a joke, Apple.

terraablaze
March 11th, 2012, 08:14 AM
I think Apple was countering your joke with a joke of his own. You played a trap card which activated his trap card.

TypeWannabe
March 11th, 2012, 11:13 AM
Hit a bit too close to home with I3uster apparently.

Kotonoha
March 11th, 2012, 11:17 AM
All we need now are their faces shown in h-scenes and there'll be full-out hate.

Oops..

http://i42.tinypic.com/103a9w3.jpg

Too late...

Aww yeah, Rin. Lick that knee.

And what is Shirou doing anyway, strangling Saber?

I3uster
March 11th, 2012, 11:18 AM
Hit a bit too close to home with I3uster apparently.

I am not fat ;_;
(Also there is no irony or joke in there)

Delivering a karate chop

Spinach
March 11th, 2012, 11:34 AM
Delivering a karate chop

Fffffuuuuuck you I laughed so hard that someone opened my door to see what the deal was and almost saw that terrible CG.

Fakessassin
March 11th, 2012, 01:48 PM
Delivering a karate chop
Well played, sir.

And people read Tsukihme and Fate/Stay Night for the porn? I'll believe cooking enthusiast reading it for the cooking scenes more than people actually wanting porn out of those two.

Mcjon01
March 11th, 2012, 01:49 PM
Wait, I thought the cooking scenes were what people meant when they talked about porn in FSN. I'm confused now.

Leary
March 11th, 2012, 01:53 PM
I thought the cooking scenes where in there to make poor college students cry into their bowls of instant noodles.

Keyne
March 11th, 2012, 02:12 PM

Tsssss HOT!

Flame
March 15th, 2012, 08:10 AM
It was his only distinguishing character feature back then? *rimshot*
Let's not forget the lovely "do what I want or I rape you" scene from Arc's route. It seems to be on his mind an awful lot.

Wasn't that from Ciel's route?

aldeayeah
March 15th, 2012, 08:36 AM
Wasn't that from Ciel's route?

Arc's route. The last scene before Moon World.

Ciel's route Shiki asks no questions.

Fakessassin
March 17th, 2012, 02:40 PM
He also rapes the maids Kohaku if you chose the wrong choice. Sure it was Roa's influence, but it's still Shiki's body...

food
March 17th, 2012, 04:34 PM
This rapist this rapist this rapist this rapist this rapist this rapist this rapist this rapist this rapist this rapist this rapist this rapist this rapist this rapist this rapist this rapist this rapist

Keyne
March 17th, 2012, 04:36 PM
This rapist this rapist this rapist this rapist this rapist this rapist this rapist this rapist this rapist this rapist this rapist this rapist this rapist this rapist this rapist this rapist this rapist
that rapist that rapist that rapist that rapist that rapist that rapist that rapist that rapist that rapist that rapist that rapist that rapist that rapist that rapist that rapist that rapist that rapist that rapist that rapist that rapist that rapist that rapist that rapist that rapist that rapist that rapist that rapist that rapist that rapist that rapist that rapist that rapist that rapist that rapist that rapist that rapist that rapist that rapist that rapist that rapist that rapist that rapist that rapist that rapist that rapist that rapist that rapist that rapist

ItsaRandomUsername
March 17th, 2012, 04:41 PM
*chair smiles smugly from the corner*

Apple
March 18th, 2012, 02:46 AM
A chair is fine too.

etherlite
March 18th, 2012, 03:24 AM
anyone planning to go? I'm still waiting for ticket price and program lineup

also for my class schedule...I might need to skip 2-3 days...

etherlite
April 7th, 2012, 11:20 AM
So....updates finally came after a whole month without any

All seats ticket price ¥7,980

early preorder from Mahou Tsukai no Hako 2012年4月14日(土)12:00 ~ 4月22日(日)23:59
early preorder from Main site 2012年5月10日(木)12:00~5月13日(日)23:59
public general sales
2012年5月26日(土)10:00~

max 2 tickets /day /person. If demand outweigh supplies, it will be turned into a lottery

On the day
2012年7月7日(土) Open 16:00 Open Curtain 17:00 Predicted end time 21:00
2012年7月8日(日) Open 14:00 Open Curtain 15:00 Predicted end time 19:00

Hen_Ichi
April 7th, 2012, 01:05 PM
So... selling tickets for a show where no one has any idea what's actually in it?

Crown
April 7th, 2012, 03:23 PM
That's the fun part.

etherlite
April 7th, 2012, 09:59 PM
lol, totally for true TM fans. But I'm pretty sure they'll announce the program soon

they already put up the LINEUP anyway

Hen_Ichi
April 8th, 2012, 06:52 AM
George will be there?

etherlite
April 8th, 2012, 07:09 AM
Will have to wait for the lineup, but I'm pretty sure he will

etherlite
April 13th, 2012, 07:26 AM
the (temp) casts for TMFes announced. And Nakata Jouji is performing for both days

http://www.typemoonfes.com/lineup/index.html

terraablaze
April 13th, 2012, 08:47 AM
...Performing what?

Mcjon01
April 13th, 2012, 08:51 AM
All of it.

Granted, I have no idea what this is, but it can only be improved by turning into Nakata George's one man show.

etherlite
April 13th, 2012, 09:07 AM
I have no idea as well, but looking at several other events from other anime/games, they won't let you know until you go and watch the event

NZXT
April 22nd, 2012, 03:55 AM
Nakata George will be there. That's all I need to know.

Crown
May 7th, 2012, 11:08 PM
Aoi Eiru, LiSA and Haruna Runa are going too.

Basically all the F/Z performers are attending.

mewarmo990
May 8th, 2012, 01:37 AM
He will be every villain. Again.

I hope Wakamoto Norio joins the cast someday.

Mcjon01
May 8th, 2012, 01:47 AM
Who do you think George would have voiced in Mahoyo? I wanna say it would have been lil' Beo.

Five_X
May 8th, 2012, 01:48 AM
He would've voiced Alice.

Mcjon01
May 8th, 2012, 01:50 AM
Quiet cute girl or generic shota boy, either one is a winner if you ask me!

BananaShiki
May 8th, 2012, 01:50 AM
Who do you think George would have voiced in Mahoyo? I wanna say it would have been lil' Beo.

Werewolf Beo.
I assume he would have had a different voice in his shota form.

Mcjon01
May 8th, 2012, 01:51 AM
I assume he would have had a different voice in his shota form.

HERETIC

BananaShiki
May 8th, 2012, 01:53 AM
HERETIC

I just can't picture that huge werewolf with a high-pitched voice.

Think Heracles with shota-Gil's voice.

Mcjon01
May 8th, 2012, 01:57 AM
Oh, and Werewolf Leo?

http://i50.tinypic.com/1hbfrt.png

What do you know about CCC that you aren't telling us?

BananaShiki
May 8th, 2012, 02:02 AM
Leo is the Fate/EXTRA counterpart of Beowulf, obviously.

I hadn't noticed that typo

food
May 8th, 2012, 02:04 AM
Anyone actually going? (It's smacked middle of vacation, so you probably will have to sell a kidney for a plane ticket if you are on this side of the pond.)

Mcjon01
May 8th, 2012, 02:13 AM
I'm considering it. Guess I have to make up my mind before this Thursday, when the next reservation period starts. I mean, it's on a weekend so that's no problem, but I don't know if I wanna drop 40000 yen or so on something I could just look at reports about online. And the big draw seems to be the voice actors, none of whom I would actually recognize.

food
May 8th, 2012, 02:16 AM
There be swags.

Swags man.

You can post it here, and feast on the jealousy and tears of kids from at least 3 continents.

Mcjon01
May 8th, 2012, 02:19 AM
Maybe they just want people to think there's going to be swags. Maybe Kotomine designed the official website, and that little "Goods" button will stay faded out forever.

BananaShiki
May 8th, 2012, 02:21 AM
Wait, did you mistype or do the FES tickets really cost about 400 USD?

Mcjon01
May 8th, 2012, 02:23 AM
I'm including travel costs because that's still money.

BananaShiki
May 8th, 2012, 02:23 AM
I was under the impression you lived over there. No idea why.

food
May 8th, 2012, 02:25 AM
Tickets are about 80 bucks. I think it's about normal for a con.

Mcjon01
May 8th, 2012, 02:33 AM
I was under the impression you lived over there. No idea why.

I mean, I guess it would be less expensive if I took a night bus both ways and stayed in a hostel or something. But I like luxury dammit! Bullet trains and hotels! The finest wines!

BananaShiki
May 8th, 2012, 02:42 AM
Well, if you do go, get a picture of Nasu.

Five_X
May 8th, 2012, 02:48 AM
That'd actually be pretty awesome.

Snap a picture of his elusive ass.

food
May 8th, 2012, 02:50 AM
Well, if you do go, get a picture of Nasu.

People who actually matter will not show up, only the peons.

Like hell Nasu will let you see him live for 80 bucks.

BananaShiki
May 8th, 2012, 02:50 AM
I mean, if there's no pictures of him, he MUST be hiding something.
There's something he doesn't want the internet to see. Maybe he really is a little girl.

food
May 8th, 2012, 02:59 AM
I mean, if there's no pictures of him, he MUST be hiding something.
There's something he doesn't want the internet to see. Maybe he really is a little girl.

He's actually white, or is an Korean immigrant.

Or whatever ethnic/racial profile that the Yamato Race discriminates against.

mewarmo990
May 8th, 2012, 03:10 AM
I think it would be the coolest thing ever if Nasu turned out to be of African descent.

Shortly after the reveal, Michael Jordan shows up in the next Space Jam Heaven's Feel.

I3uster
May 8th, 2012, 03:12 AM
How are those indigenous untouchable butcher/tanner people called again? Maybe he's one of them.

food
May 8th, 2012, 03:13 AM
How are those indigenous untouchable butcher/tanner people called again? Maybe he's one of them.

So racist I actually laughed.

No wonder the Japanese hate us all.

I3uster
May 8th, 2012, 03:15 AM
Well, sorry for not remembering the name of some obscure ethnic group from a country I only know through cartoons and porn.

food
May 8th, 2012, 03:18 AM
I know what you are trying to say. It is one of those "unintentionally racist" funny moments.

bahamut zero
May 8th, 2012, 04:02 AM

Bimbos?

I3uster
May 8th, 2012, 04:05 AM
Now that was intentionally racist.

Like those damn Japanese.

mewarmo990
May 8th, 2012, 05:09 AM
Ainu?

In that case I'm expecting EPIC BEARD.

I3uster
May 8th, 2012, 05:10 AM
Yeah, Ainu.

food
May 8th, 2012, 05:41 AM
Ainu?

Speaking of epic beard, I somehow always picture Kinoko Nasu looking like Hideaki Anno.

Both of them writes/directs like they are super high on drugs. And Nasu and Takeuchi sung great praises for Anno and his Evangelion (like "OMG INSPIRATIONAL").

Maybe Nasu is Anno. Certainly not ruling out the possibility.

sushimonster
May 8th, 2012, 06:04 AM
He's actually white, or is an Korean immigrant.

Or whatever ethnic/racial profile that the Yamato Race discriminates against.

...As a Korean I object...

food
May 8th, 2012, 06:06 AM
There's not much you can do. The Japanese just don't like Koreans.

Right now it is probably better, because Korea does a good job exporting its pop culture.

However, there is still a backlash against the popularity of Korean pop culture in Japan.

All in all, they are still pretty racist and Yamato-centric.

I3uster
May 8th, 2012, 06:08 AM
And Nasu and Takeuchi sung great praises for Anno and his Evangelion (like "OMG INSPIRATIONAL").

Who doesn't?

mewarmo990
May 8th, 2012, 06:21 AM
food isn't totally joking for once.

I often say that Japanese politicians claim to have no racism in their country, if only because 98.% of the population is ethnic Japanese.

ok, sorry. /politics

Apple
May 8th, 2012, 07:27 AM
I think it would be the coolest thing ever if Nasu turned out to be of African descent.

Shortly after the reveal, Michael Jordan shows up in the next Space Jam Heaven's Feel.

I am the bone of my jam, steel is my body and slam is my blood

sushimonster
May 8th, 2012, 08:41 AM
food isn't totally joking for once.

I often say that Japanese politicians claim to have no racism in their country, if only because 98.% of the population is ethnic Japanese.

ok, sorry. /politics

Meh... Koreans (and the Chinese) don't like the Japanese because of WWII. And in the case of Korea we once were occupied for years, had a huge chunk of our culture and heritege purged and / or stolen, been made a mockery of, our own royals molested... Well... List goes on. But I ignore that (most of the time) since the current generation Japanese royals seem to be rather apologetic of the whole affair. And most Japanese don't seem to care too much about it; moving on is good; living in the past is bad.

I'm fine with that though; just happy to see Samsung giving Sony a good spanking across the LCD market... Some good ol' rivalery in the electronics sector and sports like soccer and baseball can't be anything bad.

Argh... I'll stop as well...

Apple
May 8th, 2012, 08:43 AM
WWII = The reason why most people who hate the Japanese do.

Rape, bombing, suicide missions, war crimes, etc.

Tobias
May 8th, 2012, 08:46 AM
I hate the Japanese because the keeping using Japanese in their VNs when they should be using English like they know they should.

of course, they do it just to be stubborn and contrary.

Mcjon01
May 8th, 2012, 08:47 AM
of course, they do it just to be stubborn and contrary.

No man, you just don't get it because you're a foreigner. It's because of wa!

Apple
May 8th, 2012, 11:25 AM
But the gaijins want more hairy burly men, not bug-eyed shovelfaced animu.

Kotonoha
May 8th, 2012, 01:03 PM
I always love how any time racism is portrayed in animu and the like, it's always like some hypothetical future where Japanese people are oppressed by evil gaijin ;_;

See: Code Geass, that new 07th Expansion thing.

TypeWannabe
May 8th, 2012, 02:11 PM
Guilty Crown, which everyone has since universally dropped.

Five_X
May 8th, 2012, 04:41 PM
You humans are all racist.

etherlite
May 8th, 2012, 06:20 PM
You humans are all racist.
And what creature are you?

@mcjon: I ended up not going, can I ask you to get some of the goods later?

TypeWannabe
May 8th, 2012, 06:40 PM
No man, you just don't get it because you're a foreigner. It's because of wa!

Huh, what is it good for? Absolutely nothing.

Mcjon01
May 8th, 2012, 08:37 PM
All I know is I had to crank out a 10 page paper on Japanese culture last night because I forgot I had to do it a few weeks ago, and "wa" is the reason for guddam everything.

Five_X
May 8th, 2012, 08:38 PM
Waaaaaaaaaaa!

Chaos Greyblood
May 8th, 2012, 09:46 PM
Who doesn't?

He certainly needs the praise, since he's still depressed to find that fans STILL find Rei hot.

terraablaze
May 8th, 2012, 09:49 PM
Be a super flatist. Accidentally make one of the most fantasized over "moe" characters ever. Fate works in strange ways.

Sylon
May 10th, 2012, 12:36 AM
Ainu?

I think you mean Burakumin, not Ainu.

Keyne
May 10th, 2012, 07:46 AM
http://i.imgur.com/AYU3C.jpg

BIG (http://i.imgur.com/AYU3C.jpg)

bahamut zero
May 10th, 2012, 07:47 AM
ugly eyes

Tobias
May 10th, 2012, 09:31 AM
everybody has derp face. especially saber. and arc. and weird guy on the left. and other weird guy on the left

Mcjon01
May 10th, 2012, 09:39 AM
What about the weird guy on the right?

bahamut zero
May 10th, 2012, 09:42 AM
thats shiki D:

terraablaze
May 10th, 2012, 10:40 AM
Tobias must be losing his touch if he misses an opportunity like that.

Tobias
May 10th, 2012, 10:41 AM
I actually decided to take the high road. this whole mod thing makes me feel like I should try to be nicer.

Neir
May 10th, 2012, 10:43 AM
I actually decided to take the high road. this whole mod thing makes me feel like I should try to be nicer.

A tragic loss for the community.

Also, I think Kokutou looks okay. Especially in comparison to the other faces.

terraablaze
May 10th, 2012, 10:44 AM
I think Ryougi Shiki looks okay, but that's because she's cheating and we can only see half her face. If we saw the other side we would probably see that the eyes are out of alignment 2 ways to Sunday and one is too big.

Edit: actually hold on, what's that coming out of her mouth? A fang?

Edit2: also the eye we see is a triangle.

Kotonoha
May 10th, 2012, 10:50 AM
Look what you people have done. You've RUINED Tobias.

Black Sword
May 10th, 2012, 10:59 AM
Look what you people have done. You've RUINED Tobias.

Hey, he didn't have to become a mod! He could have stayed one of us forever, but instead he was filled with lust and desire for power and became corrupted!

food
May 10th, 2012, 11:03 AM
I sense premium jelly.

Also, Tobias, wield that power and subjugate, for that is the way of moding. How can you instill fear without blood?

Keyne
May 10th, 2012, 11:16 AM
T-M PROTAGS! UNITE!

http://i.imgur.com/ZiEHi.jpg

I3uster
May 10th, 2012, 11:19 AM
Ryougi trollface.

Tobias
May 10th, 2012, 11:23 AM
cant....stop...staring...at...sensei's....chest... ..

I3uster
May 10th, 2012, 11:24 AM
I only now noticed the deal with Shirous flowers.

Nice touch.

Keyne
May 10th, 2012, 11:30 AM
cant....stop...staring...at...sensei's....chest... ..
*takes Taiga away*

Kotonoha
May 10th, 2012, 11:32 AM
T-M PROTAGS! UNITE!

http://i.imgur.com/ZiEHi.jpg
I find this oddly heartwarming.

I3uster
May 10th, 2012, 11:33 AM
Yeah, it's really cute.

Also Shiki looks dapper as fuck.

Tobias
May 10th, 2012, 11:33 AM
*takes Taiga away*

I'LL KILL YOU

Lycodrake
May 10th, 2012, 11:34 AM
Dat Ryougi smirk.
Also dat Aoko, of course.

SeiKeo
May 10th, 2012, 11:35 AM
Yeah, it's really cute.

Also Shiki looks dapper as fuck.

That is way too much swag, it's dangerous.

Keyne
May 10th, 2012, 11:37 AM
I'LL KILL YOU
Ah, there's my Emohawk!

http://i.imgur.com/Qz6GJ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Qz6GJ.jpg

I3uster
May 10th, 2012, 11:38 AM
Oh holy shit that Sion my dick.

Keyne
May 10th, 2012, 11:39 AM
Oh holy shit that Sion my dick.
What Sion your dick?

I3uster
May 10th, 2012, 11:41 AM
This rendition of a certain daywalking vampire alchemist lady causes a strong reaction in my nether regions.