PDA

View Full Version : Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA Anime (no spoilers)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

bahamut zero
March 11th, 2012, 02:06 AM

>Fate/kaleid liner プリズマ☆イリヤ アニメ化決定
>コンプティーク2012-04の単行本の広告ページに
>>待望のアニメ化大決定!
の文字が。
>26日発売のコンプエースで重大発表ありとのことでしたが
ここでネタバレしてしまうとは。
http://trackback.blogsys.jp/livedoor/humanity6/51825274

Kotonoha
March 11th, 2012, 02:06 AM
I'm so proud of you bahamut.

So uh, yay animu, boo last volume.

(Oh, and are we sure it's not a joke?)

Kyte
March 11th, 2012, 02:08 AM
Last volume of PI? Aww.

Sunny
March 11th, 2012, 02:18 AM
(Oh, and are we sure it's not a joke?)

Aren't 'end of manga anime bonus DVDs' kind of a running theme lately (assuming that's what this is)?

I know Negima gets them packaged in the volumes, largely because the low quality of the non-canon final one made fans rage for like a week.

...That said, want entire anime. ;.;

Keyne
March 11th, 2012, 07:21 AM
Incoming Saber x Miyu pics.

terraablaze
March 11th, 2012, 07:58 AM
I don't care if it's a whole season or just an OVA as long as it is good.

Lycodrake
March 11th, 2012, 08:53 AM
Found out about this when I woke up, but...makes me wonder about a lot of different details in Prisma-verse.

Strife ❤️
March 11th, 2012, 09:00 AM
This has exploded over the internet this morning, I wonder a lot of things about it.

terraablaze
March 11th, 2012, 09:03 AM
I wonder who they are going to drag into doing this? inb4 please not DEEN.

Vahan
March 11th, 2012, 09:44 AM
This will be .... errrrr.... lolilicious?

Gabriulio
March 11th, 2012, 09:45 AM
Is this for real?

If so... MY DREAMS CAME TRUE!

Kyte
March 11th, 2012, 12:41 PM
Over the chat we were suspecting Lerche. It'd be cool, 'cause the did great with CP and Prototype showed they can do action too, neatly covering both parts of PI.

Strife ❤️
March 11th, 2012, 12:49 PM
They've got the CP, and they've got the action.

ItsaRandomUsername
March 11th, 2012, 01:04 PM
I AM OKAY WITH THIS NO MATTER WHO ANIMATES

*giddy*

Crown
March 11th, 2012, 01:07 PM
Madhouse.

Now that'd be bizarre.

Kyte
March 11th, 2012, 01:07 PM
Oh, really? And if DEEN animated it?

Fakessassin
March 11th, 2012, 01:50 PM
Hmm, sounds awesome. Is this a full anime series or some OVA? Lerche getting it would be good, they have proven to be good with CP. Type-Moon might hand it to them... UFOtable handling it?

Keyne
March 11th, 2012, 02:10 PM
Inb4 they cut out all the fanservice.

terraablaze
March 11th, 2012, 02:18 PM
Hmm, sounds awesome. Is this a full anime series or some OVA? Lerche getting it would be good, they have proven to be good with CP. Type-Moon might hand it to them... UFOtable handling it?

We know nothing other then it's been announced.

ItsaRandomUsername
March 11th, 2012, 02:21 PM

http://cdn.head-fi.org/1/17/177901cd_rage_face_RE_Finite_Picdump_1-s442x418-175726-580.jpg

Kyte
March 11th, 2012, 02:25 PM

That runs contrary to the current trends in anime, though.

Inb4 they cut out all the action.

Keyne
March 11th, 2012, 02:26 PM
http://cdn.head-fi.org/1/17/177901cd_rage_face_RE_Finite_Picdump_1-s442x418-175726-580.jpg
Now that I think about it, if they do that, the series will be about.... actually some nice action and the thrill of the hunt for Servant cards.

That runs contrary to the current trends in anime, though.

Inb4 they cut out all the action.
Incest, selfcest and little girls in frilly dresses flashing their crotches to the audience!

8D

IT'S LIKE STRIKE WITCHES ALL OVER!

Kyte
March 11th, 2012, 02:29 PM
One word: Japan.

Keyne
March 11th, 2012, 02:38 PM
One word: Japan.
Indeed.

hinode
March 11th, 2012, 02:43 PM
The original Prisma Illya didn't have a whole lot of fanservice to begin with, anyways; just the two bath scenes, pretty much. Both are too plot-important to cut, especially the one with Irisviel.

2wei is really where Kalmia ramped up the fanservice (and yuri, for that matter) content up by several levels.

RadiantBeam
March 11th, 2012, 08:48 PM
YES YES YES.

Found out the news on Facebook. If this is animated faithfully to the manga, I will die a happy woman.

omegasonic1005
March 11th, 2012, 11:07 PM
I have an idea who will be the seiyuus of Kaleidosticks Ruby and Sapphire:

If Naoko Takano (the voice of Kohaku in Melty Blood and other papers following) is a voice of Kaleidostick Ruby, then who will make the voice of Kaleidostick Sapphire is nobody unless Miyu Matsuki (the voice actress for Hisui in Melty Blood and following works). For me, Kelidosticks Ruby and Sapphire are undoubtedly magical counterparts of Kohaku and Hisui respectively. They have similar personalities (Kohaku to Ruby and Sapphire for Hisui), Ruby is able to do drugs and has a Sapphire-device to brainwash. Here is a link to the last chapter of Fate / kalied liner Prism Illya 2wei translated to prove:

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/fate_kaleid_liner_prisma_illya_2wei/v03/c019/1.html

hinode
March 11th, 2012, 11:19 PM
*blink*

Huh, didn't realize that before. Those two are exactly who were cast for Ruby and Sapphire in the Drama CD that came with volume 4 LE, so if they stick to the same cast you'll be on the money.

solopy567
March 12th, 2012, 09:44 AM
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ahem.

Also, this would be the only time we would get to see (a serious) Saber Alter on screen in any shape or form until Heaven's Feel gets some kind of animation.

Tracer
March 12th, 2012, 10:19 AM
And still nothing for HF.
FUCK.

Kotonoha
March 12th, 2012, 10:21 AM
I have an idea who will be the seiyuus of Kaleidosticks Ruby and Sapphire:

If Naoko Takano (the voice of Kohaku in Melty Blood and other papers following) is a voice of Kaleidostick Ruby, then who will make the voice of Kaleidostick Sapphire is nobody unless Miyu Matsuki (the voice actress for Hisui in Melty Blood and following works). For me, Kelidosticks Ruby and Sapphire are undoubtedly magical counterparts of Kohaku and Hisui respectively. They have similar personalities (Kohaku to Ruby and Sapphire for Hisui), Ruby is able to do drugs and has a Sapphire-device to brainwash. Here is a link to the last chapter of Fate / kalied liner Prism Illya 2wei translated to prove:

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/fate_kaleid_liner_prisma_illya_2wei/v03/c019/1.html

Ruby and Sapphire already have VAs in the drama CDs, and they are indeed Kohaku and Hisui's MB voice actors.

And yeah, they are intentional Kohaku/Hisui parallels.

I3uster
March 12th, 2012, 10:53 AM
Animate spinoff loliservice manga, still no Tsukihime adaption.

Type-Moon, I hate you.

Kotonoha
March 12th, 2012, 10:58 AM
There have been two Tsukihime adaptations and a fighting game with about ten thousand different versions. Fuck the meme.

I3uster
March 12th, 2012, 11:07 AM
If you are so offended by this joke then pretend that there is a "decent" in there somewhere.

Goddamit, animate Ciel route or something ;_;

Kyte
March 12th, 2012, 11:08 AM
It's not like the first two Fate anime adaptations were much better anyways.

I3uster
March 12th, 2012, 11:09 AM
F/SN adaption is one of the best VN to Anime adaptions out there, you know?

The UBW movie not so much.

bahamut zero
March 12th, 2012, 11:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSkHhtF7iJQ

I3uster
March 12th, 2012, 11:31 AM
I don't recognise all those new dudes, and where are Arc, Ciel, Akiha, Hisui or Kohaku?

terraablaze
March 12th, 2012, 11:32 AM
It's funny because for some reason or another a bunch of people who have only watched the animes think that Tsukihime was the better of the bunch. For some reason. Something about atmosphere and making sense.

Rue
March 12th, 2012, 11:57 AM
Sweet (hopefully ain't trolling) news. I await the day to see the animated version of Nasuverse magical girls getting pummeled by Heroic Spirits...though their badass battle against Bazette also comes to mind.

Illya's weird school friends will also probably get more love in this adaptation than Shirou's schoomates.

Satehi
March 12th, 2012, 01:02 PM

Where is the black text...?

Fakessassin
March 12th, 2012, 01:38 PM
To be honest, I3uster might be right here. The Fate/Stay Night anime did bring me into the Nasuverse and out of most VN adaptions, it wasn't totally horrible. Sure, the shoehorned HF-ish part was pretty horrible but I think it was okay overall.

I3uster
March 12th, 2012, 01:43 PM
I watched it after I read the VN, and I didn't think of it as that bad either (except for the HF-part you mentioned).

Fakessassin
March 12th, 2012, 01:50 PM
Wait, just remembered, the scene in the house where they reenact the contract breaking in UBW is now pretty hilarious after playing through UBW. IIRC, Caster actually stabbed Saber right? Lost connection to Caliburn, hah.

Satehi
March 12th, 2012, 02:27 PM
The F/SN anime nearly put me to sleep. With the exception of maybe the last 1-2 episodes, Berserker vs Archer and Saber vs Assassin, it was kind of... boring.

Not trolling here, this is honestly how I felt about it.

Strife ❤️
March 12th, 2012, 02:48 PM
It's okay I suppose, but you lose all the details which for me are what makes TM stuff.

Kotonoha
March 12th, 2012, 02:48 PM
I never saw the Fate anime.

Go me.

Hen_Ichi
March 12th, 2012, 06:21 PM
Blessed be those those without sin

/Kotomine voice

ragna92
March 12th, 2012, 07:11 PM

You're not serious here, are you? More like one of the worst VN adaptations, the anime was still alright though. The only VN to anime adaptations that I can think of that are worst are Chaos head and Umineko.

Sunny
March 12th, 2012, 08:06 PM
You're not serious here, are you? More like one of the worst VN adaptations, the anime was still alright though. The only VN to anime adaptations that I can think of that are worst are Chaos head and Umineko.

I can't think of many VN adaptations I'd call better though. I've always felt like it's pretty much Japan's analogue to the U.S. Video Game Movie in terms of quality and success rates.

F/SN at least got the Fate route (mostly) right with a minimum of monologuing and hit all of its bases, though the awkward attempts to integrate UBW and HF bits were definitely a mistake. If I'd watched it first, I think it would've done a good job of making me interested enough in the material to want to see the other two routes by reading the real thing. That's all I really ask for in a VN adaptation. ^^;

ToonyMan
March 12th, 2012, 08:24 PM
I think I made it 8 episodes into the F/sn anime, 19 episodes into Umineko, and 12 or so episodes into Higurashi. I mainly lose interest because I already have the generally better story in my head. I only made it so far into Umineko because it was the first anime adaption I saw of a VN I've finished.

ragna92
March 12th, 2012, 08:29 PM
I can't think of many VN adaptations I'd call better though. I've always felt like it's pretty much Japan's analogue to the U.S. Video Game Movie in terms of quality and success rates.

F/SN at least got the Fate route (mostly) right with a minimum of monologuing and hit all of its bases, though the awkward attempts to integrate UBW and HF bits were definitely a mistake. If I'd watched it first, I think it would've done a good job of making me interested enough in the material to want to see the other two routes by reading the real thing. That's all I really ask for in a VN adaptation. ^^;

I can name some right of the top of my head. Clannad, Steinsgate, Kanon, and Higurashi. Yeah in a way it did to it's job as an adaptation. Made people interested enough to play the VN. The thing is that most people can only watch anime and can't play visual novels for some odd reason. So their only way of viewing FSN is the anime.

Kyte
March 12th, 2012, 09:29 PM
The thing is, videogame and VN anime adaptations are inherently doomed to be sub-par because they force you to condense an inherently interactive (and therefore branching) story into a linear path, which will excise a certain amount of content.

Satehi
March 12th, 2012, 10:27 PM
The thing is, videogame and VN anime adaptations are inherently doomed to be sub-par because they force you to condense an inherently interactive (and therefore branching) story into a linear path, which will excise a certain amount of content.

Steins;Gate anime adaption was better then sub-par- it was great. I heavily enjoyed it, and got extremely high rankings on several Anime of the Year polls, usually beaten by Madoka. Now that was a good adaptation.

Meanwhile, something that is kind of meh for it's entirety is not a good adaptation, and not a good anime either.

Kotonoha
March 12th, 2012, 10:36 PM
Steins;Gate anime adaption was better then sub-par- it was great. I heavily enjoyed it, and got extremely high rankings on several Anime of the Year polls, usually beaten by Madoka. Now that was a good adaptation.
What Kyte said doesn't really apply to Steins;Gate, since it's a linear "one route" VN without much interactivity besides "lol texting".

Satehi
March 12th, 2012, 10:42 PM
What Kyte said doesn't really apply to Steins;Gate, since it's a linear "one route" VN without much interactivity besides "lol texting".

Well, then why don't you just cut out the other routes?

Just animate one. Atleast it will be one 'good' route rather then a complete trainwreck/snorefest of all the routes.

Also, for that matter, I think the Persona 4 adaptation is pretty good, although IIRC that one has somewhat linear path progression too.

Kyte
March 12th, 2012, 10:48 PM
Well, it'd work but you'd still lose content, so yeah.

Kotonoha
March 12th, 2012, 10:49 PM
Well, then why don't you just cut out the other routes?

Just animate one. Atleast it will be one 'good' route rather then a complete trainwreck/snorefest of all the routes.

Because that "will excise a certain amount of content", which is what he said.

Satehi
March 12th, 2012, 10:53 PM
That's better then condensing everything into one, though.

Kotonoha
March 12th, 2012, 11:00 PM
I don't know, in some ways it's worse, since you're usually cutting out about 4/5 of the original's content.

Satehi
March 12th, 2012, 11:02 PM
But in return you make that 1/5 pretty enjoyable.

I mean, if you show all 5/5 and it's not entertaining, then whats the point?

Kotonoha
March 12th, 2012, 11:03 PM
I don't think mashing the routes together is good either, I think they're both pretty unfortunate.

Really my stance is just "don't make anime out of VNs, I'll just play the VNs".

Mcjon01
March 13th, 2012, 12:09 AM
I want to see a VN adaptation that maintains all the decision points in the original instead of trying to fuse things together, and lets you choose them as you watch. It would probably be terrible, but at least it would be interesting.

Kyte
March 13th, 2012, 12:20 AM
Hm. Maybe if you did it via twitter vote like with CP, but each vote would be basically a hiatus in the entire season.

Mcjon01
March 13th, 2012, 12:21 AM
It would obviously be straight to optical media format of your choice, probably blu-ray. Not even a little bit feasible otherwise.

Kyte
March 13th, 2012, 12:22 AM
Like that Cluedo movie from long, long ago?
Also: You're just recreating the VN in animated format. Better make it a real animated VN then.

Fakessassin
March 13th, 2012, 02:18 AM
Like that Cluedo movie from long, long ago?
Also: You're just recreating the VN in animated format. Better make it a real animated VN then.
School Days? Well, that adaptation was pretty close to the original and it is unique in showing the Bad End as the story's conclusion.

Hen_Ichi
March 13th, 2012, 04:40 PM
Kanon
Steins;Gate
Clannad
Higurashi
Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa nai
White Album

Are VN adapts off the top of my head that I've seen. I would place Fate/Stay Night anime beneath all those. And White Album was bloody awful D:

BananaShiki
March 14th, 2012, 05:54 PM
Animated Luvia, Zel and El-Melloi II? Hell yes.

Also animated Nine Lives.

Gilgamesh
March 15th, 2012, 03:25 PM

That's not true. There are routes in Steins;Gate, the texting has just as much importance as regular choices in other VNs. The anime just knew what it had to do to make the source material work as an anime. KyoAni did pretty good with Kanon and Clannad as well, imo. VNs are not impossible to adapt to anime. You just have to decide if the source material works when a mixture of routes is written or if you have to stick with just one route.

Personally, I think the best choice is the mostly stick to one route, but add in important elements of other routes. Kinda what DEEN did, only DEEN didn't do it very good. But that's DEEN's fault, and doesn't mean it's impossible to it well. I think if you were to make the main base of a F/SN anime Heaven's Feel, then find a way to work in some of Saber's development from Fate and the Archer situation from UBW, maybe having Gilgamesh as a mid-boss of the anime, adapting the fight from UBW, then it'd be a pretty good F/SN adaptation. The only problem there is that you'd have to rewrite a lot of the elements of the Fate and UBW material to make them work in the Heavens Feel story. But as long as you did it well, I do think it can be done. As opposed to, well, how DEEN did.

ItsaRandomUsername
March 15th, 2012, 05:01 PM
Don't adapt, make original stories.

Troll the fanbase.

Neir
March 15th, 2012, 05:07 PM
Don't adapt, make original stories.

Troll the fanbase.

New anime:

Ilya is a poncho and Shirou is the dryer trying to save her. Unfortunately, he's stuck on a 'bulky' dry cycle. Can he overcome his programming to save her in time?!

Keyne
March 15th, 2012, 05:14 PM
Personally, I think the best choice is the mostly stick to one route, but add in important elements of other routes. Kinda what DEEN did, only DEEN didn't do it very good. But that's DEEN's fault, and doesn't mean it's impossible to it well. I think if you were to make the main base of a F/SN anime Heaven's Feel, then find a way to work in some of Saber's development from Fate and the Archer situation from UBW, maybe having Gilgamesh as a mid-boss of the anime, adapting the fight from UBW, then it'd be a pretty good F/SN adaptation. The only problem there is that you'd have to rewrite a lot of the elements of the Fate and UBW material to make them work in the Heavens Feel story. But as long as you did it well, I do think it can be done. As opposed to, well, how DEEN did.
Makes little sense for many players die early in HF.

Gilgamesh
March 15th, 2012, 05:29 PM
Makes little sense for many players die early in HF.
You'd have to change the way Archer and Gilgamesh die. Probably Caster too, in order to make it flow better. I see no problem in this. It's impossible to capture the "essence" of Fate/stay night with one route alone. I don't think the majority of Fate/stay night can be properly represented without Heaven's Feel being the base, but I also think that you can't ignore the Shirou/Archer situation, and Shirou overcoming Gilgamesh is a big deal as well. And then you need the Saber development in order to not leave any stories open and untold.

Yeah, it would require some rewriting in terms of pacing and some characters would do things they do in routes other than Heaven's Feel, but it would make sense if done right. And I think that's the best way to "adapt" Fate/stay night as a whole. Especially since any future Fate/stay night adaptation would require it to be a good follow-up to Fate/Zero. You'd need all those elements in there for it to be a good "sequel" to Fate/Zero in terms of anime, if you follow me.

Kotonoha
March 15th, 2012, 05:47 PM
New anime:

Ilya is a poncho and Shirou is the dryer trying to save her. Unfortunately, he's stuck on a 'bulky' dry cycle. Can he overcome his programming to save her in time?!
Hello new sig.

Keyne
March 15th, 2012, 05:59 PM
You'd have to change the way Archer and Gilgamesh die. Probably Caster too, in order to make it flow better. I see no problem in this. It's impossible to capture the "essence" of Fate/stay night with one route alone. I don't think the majority of Fate/stay night can be properly represented without Heaven's Feel being the base, but I also think that you can't ignore the Shirou/Archer situation, and Shirou overcoming Gilgamesh is a big deal as well. And then you need the Saber development in order to not leave any stories open and untold.

Yeah, it would require some rewriting in terms of pacing and some characters would do things they do in routes other than Heaven's Feel, but it would make sense if done right. And I think that's the best way to "adapt" Fate/stay night as a whole. Especially since any future Fate/stay night adaptation would require it to be a good follow-up to Fate/Zero. You'd need all those elements in there for it to be a good "sequel" to Fate/Zero in terms of anime, if you follow me.
Incorporating stuff from other routes into a route is already a bad idea. You'd see people going "But that didn't fucking happen in that route. What the fuck, <insert studio name here>!!".
Plus, basing the stuff on HF is like rewatching F/0 again.

I3uster
March 15th, 2012, 05:59 PM
How about just leaving Fate intact and doing that?
DEEN just needed filler, that's why the weird HF part came in.

Keyne
March 15th, 2012, 06:01 PM
I felt the anime was also a kind of commertial for Realta Nua, since the Realta Nua ps2 port went into public soon after the end of the anime.

Gilgamesh
March 15th, 2012, 06:15 PM
Incorporating stuff from other routes into a route is already a bad idea. You'd see people going "But that didn't fucking happen in that route. What the fuck, <insert studio name here>!!".
I don't really see that happening with most people. Maybe some of the hardcore fans here and there, but not most people. And even then, as long as it is done well, then I doubt many people will complain. It was because DEEN butchered the material they used that people got annoyed, not because they used the material in the first place.

Plus, basing the stuff on HF is like rewatching F/0 again.
No, it'd be like watching a follow-up to Fate/Zero, and considering Fate/Zero is a huge success and most people love it... well, sounds logical to me.

Eventually people are going to have to come to terms with the fact that Type-Moon stories are dark and the Nasuverse has mature stories. Fate/Zero didn't just suddenly go dark and mature because Urobuchi was involved. Kara no Kyoukai, Tsukihime, and Fate/stay night were pretty dark and mature too. The Fate route of F/SN is the odd one here for being different in tone, and even that didn't shy away from it's dark moments. What Shirou found in the basement of the Church, for example...

Two problems with that. First one being it would just be the DEEN anime with less shit. Which sounds boring. DEEN already did Fate, let that be. Fate material should be nothing but support for filling in the needed details and character development, I say. But the more important problem is that now that Fate/Zero is out there and popular, people are going to want a potential future F/SN adaptation to answer all the lingering questions with that. And when you get down to it, Fate doesn't do that. If you want to tell the closest you can get to a proper follow-up to Fate/Zero, and something that tells the entire Fate/stay night story, you need a lot of the things from Heaven's Feel. Especially Angra Mainyu and Kotomine's story.

Satehi
March 15th, 2012, 06:21 PM

No, Fate is boring.

I3uster
March 15th, 2012, 06:28 PM
Well, I don't see much wrong with the DEEN Anime despite some QUALITY moments and the unnecessary HF addition, so of course it sounds like the DEEN anime when I propose it again.

ZidanReign
March 15th, 2012, 10:20 PM
This as a anime?

Weird choice but I approve.

Seika
March 16th, 2012, 06:07 AM
Well, I don't see much wrong with the DEEN Anime despite some QUALITY moments and the unnecessary HF addition, so of course it sounds like the DEEN anime when I propose it again.

Mmm. Yeah, it could have used some tighter scripting and approximately three times the budget (and the VAs could have lived up to their RN performances a little better, IMO), but I don't think it was fundamentally flawed.

bahamut zero
March 16th, 2012, 10:44 AM

You know nothing, Jon Snow.

Rue
March 16th, 2012, 09:16 PM
Hmmm...now it's making me imagine the anime adaptations of the fun & interesting doujins like the One Day! series by Ronpaia and SwordDancers by Himura Kiseki.

*Sigh* then reality punches me in the face and laughs

Kotonoha
March 17th, 2012, 12:16 AM
But those are doujin, so lol no.

Fakessassin
March 17th, 2012, 02:31 PM
Hmm, thinking it through, I haven't seen many VN adaptations. Mostly because I heard of the existence of the VN so I deliberately don't watch it. I did watch Galaxy Angels and its many seasons, does that count?

Crown
March 19th, 2012, 02:04 PM
http://www.prisma-illya.jp/

Stick to one thread.

Strife ❤️
March 19th, 2012, 03:13 PM
What studioooooooooo

Neir
March 19th, 2012, 03:29 PM
This is going to cause a tremendous influx of ilya porn.

Kyte
March 19th, 2012, 06:54 PM
This is going to cause a tremendous influx of ilya porn.

You make it sound like a bad thing.

I3uster
March 19th, 2012, 07:03 PM
http://i.imgur.com/HE2gd.png

terraablaze
March 19th, 2012, 07:06 PM
I feel like you are calling the kettle black with that pic.

I3uster
March 19th, 2012, 07:08 PM
It's a joke.
Though I am not a lolicon. I like asses. And tits. Grafting these onto lolis makes them look like Frankenstein-like abominations of otaku wish fulfillment.

Kyte
March 19th, 2012, 07:15 PM
Eh, Prisma turned Ilya into an exception to my no-loli policy. It's that kind of manga.

ItsaRandomUsername
March 19th, 2012, 09:04 PM
Illya was my gateway drug and made me see the light/go to the otaku darkside.

It was an oddly religious experience. :N

Alulim
March 19th, 2012, 10:33 PM
Illya was my gateway drug and made me see the light/go to the otaku darkside.

Same here.

ItsaRandomUsername
March 19th, 2012, 11:08 PM
Also, my keen eyes espy a Vivo posing together with Illya on one of those magazine covers. The both of them are in their school uniforms.

Albino and heterochromia together? All of my want/in my bunk/FUKKAN SAVED WHEN IT COMES OUT.

Neir
March 19th, 2012, 11:28 PM
You make it sound like a bad thing.

Hardly. It also increases the likelihood of Luvia porn.

ItsaRandomUsername
March 19th, 2012, 11:45 PM
Prisma Luvia will become even more popular than Canon Luvia.

It's funny because Hollow doesn't realz guys.

>:3

Neir
March 19th, 2012, 11:46 PM
I'm okay with this. I fucking love Prisma Luvia.

AND we won't have to bother with Sakura!

ItsaRandomUsername
March 19th, 2012, 11:51 PM
Oh snap that is right on the money.

No love for purplehead until DEEN gives us Heaven's Feel movies.

terraablaze
March 20th, 2012, 08:05 AM
No Shinji. :(
Why is Issei Shirou's only male friend in this series?

nununu
March 20th, 2012, 08:14 AM
[insert obligatory fan cheering]

terraablaze
March 20th, 2012, 08:43 AM
Why are you cheering son? All those potential comedy sketchs lost and in exchange Shriou's virginity that he was saving for Rin Luvia his sister is constantly threatened by a deranged homosexual monk.

Neir
March 20th, 2012, 09:33 AM
Two words: mass mayhem

Kotonoha
March 20th, 2012, 10:00 AM
Prisma Luvia will become even more popular than Canon Luvia.

It's funny because Hollow doesn't realz guys.

>:3
It's also funny because Canon Luvia only appears in one scene ever. She has more character in this than she ever did in canon.

No Shinji. :(
Why is Issei Shirou's only male friend in this series?
Obviously Shinji is too cool to help Shirou babysit his 11-year-old sister and her small army of friends.

terraablaze
March 20th, 2012, 10:17 AM
Obviously Shinji has survival instincts this time around.

I guess that makes sense. He smelt danger and fled taking his own precious imouto with him. Everything makes sense now.

Spinach
March 20th, 2012, 11:16 AM
It's also funny because Canon Luvia only appears in one scene ever. She has more character in this than she ever did in canon.

She was in HA and F/UC, right? That's two! TWO! TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Altima of the Gates
March 20th, 2012, 11:57 AM
No love for purplehead until DEEN gives us Heaven's Feel movies.

DEEN

No.

She was in HA and F/UC, right? That's two! TWO! TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

This is true. And that was a semi storyline she had (even if goofy) in U/C that was written by Nasu, so you could say she had a "route" of sorts. Of friendship. With Rin. Let's go with that.

I3uster
March 20th, 2012, 11:58 AM
She wrestled Berserker in UC. Because she could.

Neir
March 20th, 2012, 11:58 AM
Noblesse oblige is canon.

ForeverHero
March 20th, 2012, 01:38 PM
Noblesse oblige is canon.

Seriously, I've been looking for that doujin since you mentioned it, and I just can't find it (well, found it in japanese)... Care to share a link of the english version?

Kotonoha
March 20th, 2012, 01:46 PM
I guess that makes sense. He smelt danger and fled taking his own precious imouto with him. Everything makes sense now.
Survival instincts, unwillingness to be around several 11-year-old girls, same thing.

Keyne
March 20th, 2012, 03:33 PM
No.
Yes~~

ItsaRandomUsername
March 20th, 2012, 04:24 PM
No.

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/ktshep/DarthVaderbeckoning.jpg
"Search your feelings, Altima. You know this to be true."

Hen_Ichi
March 20th, 2012, 05:46 PM
It's a joke.
Though I am not a lolicon. I like asses. And tits. Grafting these onto lolis makes them look like Frankenstein-like abominations of otaku wish fulfillment.Araryagi-kun the new patron of lolicons and siscons said it best.

It's only because she has fine breasts for one her age, thus one can look forward to fine development in future!

http://img4.gelbooru.com//images/687/424dda32afe4b58b69efeb74cd87df5fe94462a9.jpg?82872 3

Oh yessss...

Two words: mass mayhemTHEY'RE MASS MAYHEM!

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/ktshep/DarthVaderbeckoning.jpg
"Search your feelings, Altima. You know this to be true."http://i44.tinypic.com/jfavlz.jpg

Fakessassin
March 20th, 2012, 05:58 PM
You know, it's disturbing to see how that image edit fits so perfectly. Apparently Sakura can pull off the Darth Vader look quite well...

ItsaRandomUsername
March 20th, 2012, 06:45 PM
Hen, if I was drinking anything I would have snorted it out onto my computer screen.

Well played, sir.

Lycodrake
March 20th, 2012, 06:49 PM
Araryagi-kun the new patron of lolicons and siscons said it best.

It's only because she has fine breasts for one her age, thus one can look forward to fine development in future!

http://img4.gelbooru.com//images/687/424dda32afe4b58b69efeb74cd87df5fe94462a9.jpg?82872 3

Oh yessss...
Want.

ItsaRandomUsername
March 20th, 2012, 06:54 PM
Einzberns have it going on.

Lycodrake
March 20th, 2012, 06:56 PM
Einzberns have it going on.
Yes, yes they do.
...does this mean Acht has a harem of homunculi? Or had one?
Hm, if so, that would/could explain where Iri and Illya get it...

terraablaze
March 20th, 2012, 06:59 PM
I somehow can't see Acht doing anything sexual except reluctantly "for duty's sake".

Kotonoha
March 20th, 2012, 07:01 PM
This is a Prisma Illya thread. No shitty Archerko allowed, only delicious brown Kuro.

ItsaRandomUsername
March 20th, 2012, 07:02 PM
We'll need to wait a whole second season for Kuro.

*despairs*

terraablaze
March 20th, 2012, 07:03 PM
Or for the second disc. Or maybe we won't have to wait at all. Is this supposed to be a straight adaptation or what? What do the moon runes tell us oh great Kotonoha?

Kotonoha
March 20th, 2012, 07:04 PM
The moon runes, they say nothing.

terraablaze
March 20th, 2012, 07:06 PM
All hope is lost.

Strife ❤️
March 20th, 2012, 09:35 PM
In b4 prisma illya is a 5 minute short.

terraablaze
March 20th, 2012, 09:38 PM
Why would you make a website for a 5 minute short? Maybe a series of 5 minute shorts.

deviatesfish
March 21st, 2012, 01:21 AM
If it's a series about Ilya, I would make a website for even a 5 minute short.

ItsaRandomUsername
March 21st, 2012, 02:03 AM
See? Fish understands.

Altima of the Gates
March 21st, 2012, 02:44 PM
We'll need to wait a whole second season for Kuro.

*despairs*

If they are taking time to make one season, why would they miss out on the marketing gold of not doing the second?
It's a tactic, they are just testing the waters and reeling people in. Keeping their bases covered.

@Hen_Ichi

Good show, my man. I laughed hardily.

hinode
March 21st, 2012, 04:18 PM
It still makes sense for them to wait a year or so in-between seasons, though. Gotta give the otaku some time to replenish their wallets in-between all the Archer-Illya merchandise from the original and all the Archer-Kuro merchandise from 2wei.

ItsaRandomUsername
March 21st, 2012, 07:09 PM
The downside to this is that I'm going to have to fervently defend my liking of the character like an otaku hipster fanboy from all of the damn bandwagon neophyte sheeple bastards who all of a sudden want a piece of my waifu.

You trend-following assholes I thought she had it going on before the manga was even an itch in Hiroyama's creative pants!

Nah, if anything it's, going to be - at best - a glorious Einzbern renaissance.

Kotonoha
March 21st, 2012, 08:10 PM
Just so we're all clear, Miyu was mine first.

ItsaRandomUsername
March 21st, 2012, 08:24 PM
*nods sagely*

Staking claims on waifus like it's going out of style.

/thread

Hyarion
March 21st, 2012, 08:29 PM
Did I hear someone say ALL HAIL EINZBERN?

ItsaRandomUsername
March 21st, 2012, 08:34 PM
Your ears did not deceive you.

Kyte
March 21st, 2012, 09:10 PM
Just so we're all clear, Miyu was mine first.

So long as Luvia's still there for me. :V

terraablaze
March 21st, 2012, 09:16 PM
I take Bazett, pretty sure she's still up for grabs since Hollow Ataraxia.

hinode
April 2nd, 2012, 04:10 PM
http://ameblo.jp/g-ig-i/entry-11204680838.html

Throwing the Prisma Illya section of that page into a machine translator, it seems we'll be getting real info on the anime in next month's issue of Comp Ace. Hopefully an actual Japanese reader can verify this.

Also 3rei will be starting up in the July issue of Comp Ace, which in magazine publishers' time translates to May 26th or so. I should probably post that in the other Prisma Illya thread instead, but eh laziness.

Keyne
April 7th, 2012, 07:48 AM
http://i.imgur.com/4dT4u.jpg

ItsaRandomUsername
May 25th, 2013, 06:31 PM
Bumping thread so we can make a distinction between discussion about the manga and the as of posting this soon-to-be-airing anime.

The Geek
May 26th, 2013, 03:51 AM
Do we have a starting date?

Reiu
May 26th, 2013, 04:20 AM
2ch people are speculating that it's going to be ten episodes, since apparently the bonus episode that'll come with vol.4 of Drei (released January of 2014) is episode 11?

Break
May 26th, 2013, 04:28 AM
manga 1 is relatively short so i guess that sounds about right.

Napul
June 8th, 2013, 08:03 PM
http://i.imgur.com/BXyMtBTl.jpg (http://i.imgur.com/BXyMtBT.jpg)

Fakessassin
June 9th, 2013, 02:01 AM
Rin and Luvia in the background looks like they are doing some kind of trust exercise, cause if Rin really wanted to, I'm pretty sure stepping back two steps would be enough to make Luvia fall.

Break
June 9th, 2013, 04:21 AM
http://i.imgur.com/BXyMtBTl.jpg (http://www.gophoto.it/view.php?i=http://i.imgur.com/BXyMtBT.jpg)

looks better than the other promotional pics; seems like they fixed the lack of noses at least, more or less. (well its still just a dot but at least its visible now.)

mAc Chaos
June 12th, 2013, 03:11 PM
I don't really like the anime's style.

Reiu
June 12th, 2013, 03:24 PM
Part of it is the mouth being a little low, maybe?

http://i.imgur.com/o67zf9U.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/EU4p8NA.jpg

Break
June 12th, 2013, 03:27 PM
ah that fixes it.
seriously with this low mouth they look way too much like someone trieng and failing to copy Da Hootch's style.
..actually now that i say it out, the similarity is bigger than i thought...

Hen_Ichi
June 12th, 2013, 04:48 PM
Part of it is the mouth being a little low, maybe?

http://i.imgur.com/o67zf9U.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/EU4p8NA.jpg
The finger.

2ch has inserted it in the right place.

Kyte
June 12th, 2013, 05:13 PM
Ilya's mouth's a bit too high in the 2ch edit, but it's better than original.

hinode
June 13th, 2013, 06:55 PM
BD solicitations are up on sites like Amazon jp (http://www.amazon.co.jp/Fate-Kaleid-liner-%E3%83%97%E3%83%AA%E3%82%BA%E3%83%9E%E2%98%86%E3%8 2%A4%E3%83%AA%E3%83%A4-%E9%99%90%E5%AE%9A%E7%89%88/dp/B00DCJ2S1A/ref=sr_1_12?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1371162956&sr=1-12&keywords=Fate%2FKaleid+liner+%E3%83%97%E3%83%AA%E3 %82%BA%E3%83%9E%E2%98%86%E3%82%A4%E3%83%AA%E3%83%A 4) and CD Japan (http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=KAXA-6601) now, giving us an idea of the bonus features. Notable features for the first disc include a drama CD where Illya's parents come home for a while, a 100 page illustrated booklet, an extended cut of episode 1, and an Archer class card.

There's only 5 BDs though, so just buying the anime won't be enough if want a complete set of class cards. The Rider card comes attached to the LE version of the upcoming 3DS game (http://www.4gamer.net/games/220/G022089/20130613103/), which also has another drama cd and some other stuff. That still leaves a seventh card missing, I'm guessing it'll be attached to the soundtrack or something.

Spinach
June 14th, 2013, 03:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRXcx5IaQcg

Break
June 14th, 2013, 03:32 AM
BD solicitations are up on sites like Amazon jp (http://www.amazon.co.jp/Fate-Kaleid-liner-%E3%83%97%E3%83%AA%E3%82%BA%E3%83%9E%E2%98%86%E3%8 2%A4%E3%83%AA%E3%83%A4-%E9%99%90%E5%AE%9A%E7%89%88/dp/B00DCJ2S1A/ref=sr_1_12?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1371162956&sr=1-12&keywords=Fate%2FKaleid+liner+%E3%83%97%E3%83%AA%E3 %82%BA%E3%83%9E%E2%98%86%E3%82%A4%E3%83%AA%E3%83%A 4) and CD Japan (http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=KAXA-6601) now, giving us an idea of the bonus features. Notable features for the first disc include a drama CD where Illya's parents come home for a while, a 100 page illustrated booklet, an extended cut of episode 1, and an Archer class card.

There's only 5 BDs though, so just buying the anime won't be enough if want a complete set of class cards. The Rider card comes attached to the LE version of the upcoming 3DS game (http://www.4gamer.net/games/220/G022089/20130613103/), which also has another drama cd and some other stuff. That still leaves a seventh card missing, I'm guessing it'll be attached to the soundtrack or something.

extended cut of EP1 is clearly gonna be an upgrade of the shower scene.
Hm i wonder if they'll animate the Prisma Illya/Nanoha crossover chapter as an OVA or something.

ItsaRandomUsername
June 14th, 2013, 03:35 AM
Every light in the sky is a enemy!

...'s attack.

bahamut zero
June 14th, 2013, 03:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRXcx5IaQcg

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUASH VASDCVJgvD456HVJ473K1!fdh?zdh

hinode
June 14th, 2013, 05:58 AM
http://www.toranoana.jp/mailorder/mdv/pagekit/0000/00/05/000000054700/index.html

BD3 preorder bonus: 幻のスピンアウトドラマCD「プリズマ☆アイリ」

Oh god yeeeeeeeeeees

Break
June 14th, 2013, 06:06 AM
huh, the low mouthdesigns look way better animated. Good thing.

Laith
June 14th, 2013, 06:35 AM
「プリズマ☆アイリ」

This is both exciting and scary.

Also [scary is] the fact that preorders for something so far away have already come out but eeeh

Strife ❤️
June 14th, 2013, 06:47 AM
If you really want the classcards then Fate/Hollow Ataraxia comes with the whole set.

Lycodrake
June 14th, 2013, 09:03 AM
Every light in the sky is a enemy!

...'s attack.
Medea was Nasu's way of letting out his inner Touhou fan.
Because MAGIC BULLET HELL.

ItsaRandomUsername
June 14th, 2013, 09:27 AM
And she originally set up a Japanese temple as her crib.

ALL OF A SUDDEN IT NOW MAKES SENSE.

Yokathaking
June 14th, 2013, 09:40 AM
Someone know why the PRISMA ILLYA official website really shows the Archer class card with the first BR (http://prisma-illya.jp/portal/archives/274) but amazon shows the Saber class card (http://www.amazon.co.jp/Fate-Kaleid-liner-%E3%83%97%E3%83%AA%E3%82%BA%E3%83%9E%E2%98%86%E3%8 2%A4%E3%83%AA%E3%83%A4-Blu-ray/dp/B00DCJ2RC0/ref=sr_1_15?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1371217104&sr=1-15&keywords=Fate%2FKaleid+liner+%E3%83%97%E3%83%AA%E3 %82%BA%E3%83%9E%E2%98%86%E3%82%A4%E3%83%AA%E3%83%A 4) ? Why would they change just that ? They even wrote "Archer card" in the BR description so I really can't understand why would they go out of their way just to put a Saber card on the illustration.

bahamut zero
June 14th, 2013, 10:31 AM
Saber sells, simple as that.

terraablaze
June 14th, 2013, 10:49 AM
Why does this look so good? Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

mAc Chaos
June 14th, 2013, 10:51 AM
dat Saber alter

I just want to see more Rin and Luvia.

Polly
June 14th, 2013, 10:53 AM
I've decided that I'm definitely gonna watch this. Because of Rin, Luvia and Saber Alter.

terraablaze
June 14th, 2013, 11:56 AM
Gaiz plz, we just bumped the anime thread just for this reason.

See, it's right here.

I would watch an entire series of normal girl Illya reacting to magical shenanigans. I would probably get bored about half way through but I would still watch every moment.

LJ3
June 14th, 2013, 12:02 PM
How quickly have fansubs gone up for Type Moon anime?

terraablaze
June 14th, 2013, 12:04 PM
UTW is the only people I can think of short of there being a stream. So not quite fast but usually no later for the next day the episode aired.

AmADo VII
June 14th, 2013, 12:07 PM
new PV was amazing but why no Sapphire >.<

Polly
June 14th, 2013, 12:09 PM
Luvia's voiceactress is brilliant ( at least from what I gathered from those few lines ). So posh. True Finnish master race.

darktruth
June 14th, 2013, 12:19 PM
I've compiled a list of the store exclusive bonus campaigns (http://walkofdarkness.wordpress.com/2013/06/15/fatekaleid-liner-prisma%E2%98%86illya-anime-bddvd-solicitations-store-exclusive-bonuses-list/) running for this series BD/LE DVD releases based on the official site's listing.

Still laughing at Toranoana's lottery campaign prize.

hinode
June 14th, 2013, 12:19 PM
Shizuka Itou is always brilliant.

Yokathaking
June 14th, 2013, 12:36 PM
Shizuka Itou is always brilliant.

Brofist !

Break
June 14th, 2013, 12:40 PM
I've decided that I'm definitely gonna watch this. Because of Rin, Luvia and Saber Alter. Its funny how Saber Alter makes os many people watch this now apparently even though she's more or less a monster of the week, has no lines and aside from "hell she's a super-strong enemy" no real role in the story itself xD Though her fight is really cool, and Miyu later equips her class-card which was a pretty awesome scene in the manga. Though not as awesome as Illya's equipping of Archer to beat Alter

hinode
June 14th, 2013, 04:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/CvbmDo4.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/dXVehEH.jpg

PV credits confirm that good ol' El Melloi II is in the cast. No mention of Zelretch yet though, sadly.

BananaShiki
June 14th, 2013, 04:59 PM
IIRC El-Melloi II doesn't appear until 2wei

Break
June 14th, 2013, 05:03 PM
Maybe he'll do the next-ep previews or something.

madarra
June 14th, 2013, 05:29 PM
doesnt Melloi II appear for a frame or two to mention that Zel`s the one who sent Rin and Luvia to japan with Ruby and Sapphire as punishment for destroying... something i dont remember (the cafeteria?)

deimos
June 14th, 2013, 05:29 PM
Saber Alter images:

http://i.imgur.com/W3Tfoi2.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/E2Bu2gA.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/uzqqThN.jpg

Kotonoha
June 14th, 2013, 05:33 PM
You mean Saber card.

Hey, maybe the other alter Servant designs from this manga are going to get more popular now that there's going to be an anime. Medusa Alter so good.

Kyte
June 14th, 2013, 05:57 PM
Jeez we have a whole new PV with new designs for Medea and Medusa and people go for old and busted.

Polly
June 14th, 2013, 06:01 PM
http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7732&d=1359645237

BananaShiki
June 14th, 2013, 06:10 PM
Get a life, Saber.

Laith
June 14th, 2013, 07:07 PM
Still saying that that screen is perfect.

ItsaRandomUsername
June 14th, 2013, 08:31 PM
Fun fact: Anime-Akiha and Luvia share VAs.

AmADo VII
June 14th, 2013, 08:48 PM
Fun fact: Anime-Akiha and Luvia share VAs.
it's not fun, it hurts.

ItsaRandomUsername
June 14th, 2013, 08:57 PM
Too bad your pain is my fun.

At any rate, now we all know where that ojou-samaness came from.

Lycodrake
June 14th, 2013, 09:15 PM
And she originally set up a Japanese temple as her crib.
ALL OF A SUDDEN IT NOW MAKES SENSE.
:333

deimos
June 14th, 2013, 09:32 PM
Who's Sapphire VA?

Kotonoha
June 14th, 2013, 09:45 PM
Matsuki Miyu, as always.

Jeez we have a whole new PV with new designs for Medea and Medusa and people go for old and busted.
But people have to get buttraged over UGHHH WHY'S SABER IN THIS WHY'S SHE GOT TO BE IN EVERYTHING WAAAAHHHH without realizing she is in like one chapter as a mindless Clow Card along with every other Servant.

LJ3
June 14th, 2013, 10:33 PM
Hush, don't take away the waifu bitching away from them. It's all they've got.

Kyte
June 14th, 2013, 10:34 PM
But people have to get buttraged over UGHHH WHY'S SABER IN THIS WHY'S SHE GOT TO BE IN EVERYTHING WAAAAHHHH without realizing she is in like one chapter as a mindless Clow Card along with every other Servant.
I just wish people ignored Seiba for once.

Btw, Ruby and Sapphire are voiced by the same VAs are Kohaku and Hisui, right? I remember something about that but I'm brainfarting atm.

Kotonoha
June 14th, 2013, 11:17 PM
Yep, same VAs.

Kyte
June 14th, 2013, 11:25 PM
Cool.

Shouldn't Luvia have Ruby then? :V

Xemnonsis
June 14th, 2013, 11:33 PM
Cool.

Shouldn't Luvia have Ruby then? :V

Nah, in F/HA Rin transformed into Kaleido Ruby I think so they're going with that.

Edit:

So apparently Illya's classmates VA's are:

Mimi Katsura: Satomi Satou
Tatsuko Gakumazawa: Emiri Katou
Suzuka Kirihara: Kanae Itou
Nanaki Moriyama: Mariya Ise

Source: http://anime.prisma-illya.jp/introduction/

Kotonoha
June 14th, 2013, 11:39 PM
Coulda sworn those were all in the drama CD anyway so that's not entirely new.

Xemnonsis
June 14th, 2013, 11:41 PM
The drama CD had Illya's classmates in them? Whoops, my bad...

hinode
June 14th, 2013, 11:46 PM
Full drama cd cast list from way back in 2011: http://hiroshi.main.jp/index.php?e=57

All four classmates listed, as you can see.

Kyte
June 14th, 2013, 11:59 PM
Nah, in F/HA Rin transformed into Kaleido Ruby I think so they're going with that.

Yes I know but I'd rather have Kohaku with Akiha. :V

Kotonoha
June 15th, 2013, 12:05 AM
Akiha and Rin are both Aoko-clones, so Kohaku is kind of already with Akiha!

Kyte
June 15th, 2013, 12:30 AM
But then we miss the seiyuu joke! :V

Wait why are they aoko clones.

Hen_Ichi
June 15th, 2013, 07:30 AM
the original nasu tsundere :V

but they're not clones to me

Petrikow
June 15th, 2013, 06:08 PM
:V

Rokudaime
June 15th, 2013, 06:46 PM
They're not clones to me either...Not by a longshot...

BananaShiki
June 15th, 2013, 06:48 PM
Akiha and Rin are both Aoko-clones

how

The Geek
June 16th, 2013, 02:29 AM
how

Because all tsunderes are the same./logic

ZidanReign
June 16th, 2013, 02:33 AM
I could care less about any other character in this series.

All I care about is seeing a cute Hiroshi Illya being animated and be a magical girl and shit.

holy shit my illya obsession is going into overdriveeeeeeeeeeee
http://data.whicdn.com/images/50333949/tumblr_mh79tmWExt1r5j4apo1_500_large.gif

ItsaRandomUsername
June 16th, 2013, 02:55 AM
Get on my level, son.

- - - Updated - - -

how

Because Aoko really kind of is literally the prototype for Type-MOON's tsun characters as per the original Mahoyo novel? :V

ZidanReign
June 16th, 2013, 02:56 AM
Get on my level, son.

I can't

its too bright to stand in

mAc Chaos
June 16th, 2013, 03:09 PM
Half the people I showed the trailer to are into Madoka and Oreimo but the moment they saw three seconds of the trailer they were like "PFFF as if I'd be into this Magical Girl crap."

Maybe it needs more incest.

Sherrinford
June 16th, 2013, 03:45 PM
(Well, I'd say that if it isn't about ILLYA, I doubt it would be regarded so highly by us in the first palce. Although I also admit that they shouldn't really be that snob.)

Kotonoha
June 16th, 2013, 03:46 PM
how
Nasu literally said this, he liked Aoko so he kept making characters based on Aoko. Azaka is one too.

mAc Chaos
June 16th, 2013, 03:57 PM
(Well, I'd say that if it isn't about ILLYA, I doubt it would be regarded so highly by us in the first palce. Although I also admit that they shouldn't really be that snob.)
Yeah, but they're Fate fans too.

bahamut zero
June 16th, 2013, 04:43 PM
Nasu literally said this, he liked Aoko so he kept making characters based on Aoko. Azaka is one too.
One giant big-medium-flat tsundere family~

BananaShiki
June 16th, 2013, 05:04 PM

I am ok with this.

deimos
June 16th, 2013, 05:10 PM
Half the people I showed the trailer to are into Madoka and Oreimo but the moment they saw three seconds of the trailer they were like "PFFF as if I'd be into this Magical Girl crap."

I was like that until yesterday but I saw gorgeous saber alter (http://i.imgur.com/lRceH7T.png) and changed my mind.

Kotonoha
June 16th, 2013, 05:15 PM
You're going to be disappointed.

mAc Chaos
June 16th, 2013, 05:16 PM
That fight was still pretty good. The first real serious one.

Hen_Ichi
June 16th, 2013, 05:16 PM
I guess we can continue to be amused by all the kids all hype fer all dat animated SRS Saber Alter in Prisma Ilya then 8)

Go explain the wonders of being able to see the inner thigh and outer thigh at once to them

deimos
June 16th, 2013, 05:23 PM
You're going to be disappointed.
It doesn't matter, I will enjoy every second of her screen time.

Kyte
June 16th, 2013, 06:08 PM
Go away you Saberfag this is Ilya show

Laith
June 16th, 2013, 06:10 PM
Though some are also watching it for Luvia and Miyu. And Rin I guess but bleh with her.

Polly
June 16th, 2013, 06:13 PM
Saber Alter best part of the show.

BananaShiki
June 16th, 2013, 06:14 PM
You mean Rin.

And Zel.

Polly
June 16th, 2013, 06:16 PM
Yes, what I meant was "Saber Alter is the best part of the show". I'm doing this for Kyte.

terraablaze
June 16th, 2013, 06:18 PM
Don't you mean Miyu with Saber Install? She has just as much of Saber's personality as the Saber card but has a bigger role.

Polly
June 16th, 2013, 06:19 PM
Any Saber is fine. Actually, anything that gets on Kyte's nerves is fine.

hinode
June 16th, 2013, 06:24 PM
To be honest, Alter's probably going to get as much screentime or more in this than she will in any HF anime that gets made in the future. She'll probably get a better showing too, since Sparks Liner High isn't ever getting animated.

Mashina
June 16th, 2013, 06:30 PM

Meanwhile, the only reason I'm interested in it is because it's magical girl crap.

Kyte
June 16th, 2013, 06:48 PM
Though some are also watching it for Luvia and Miyu. And Rin I guess but bleh with her.
Yeah them too.

Especially Luvia.

Any Saber is fine. Actually, anything that gets on Kyte's nerves is fine.
Step it up noob.

Lycodrake
June 16th, 2013, 09:20 PM
Actually, anything that gets on Kyte's nerves is fine.
Yay, Polly likes me! :D :sader:

Step it up noob.
ha

AmADo VII
June 16th, 2013, 11:21 PM
and the best character goes to... Ruby. (still George-Ruby > Koha-Ruby for me)

bahamut zero
June 17th, 2013, 01:23 AM
Fate/zero - Loli Rin was best episode
Prisma Illya - Saber Alter is best episode

How I hate people on the internet.

BananaShiki
June 17th, 2013, 01:31 AM
Fate/zero - Loli Rin was best episode
Wait what

Prisma Illya - Saber Alter is best episode
This is true, though.

Break
June 17th, 2013, 01:58 AM
Considering that fight also has Archer!Illya, it might actually be the best of part 1.

Fakessassin
June 17th, 2013, 01:52 PM
My reasons for wanting to watch this are 30% Magical Girls, 30% Fate Spin-off and 40% Type-Moon craziness-therefore-should-be-awesome. The fact that it sounds like Cardcaptor Sakura with Fate/Stay Night-esque battles really makes it interesting (well for me anyway).

Break
June 17th, 2013, 02:15 PM
well the cards are obviously a homage to Sakura, at the least.

Neir
June 17th, 2013, 03:35 PM
Saber Alter will be an excellent 7 minutes or so.

Rokudaime
June 17th, 2013, 04:46 PM
Ahem...I see people saying they're going to watch this show for Saber Alter, Illya, etc etc, and I'd just like to say...Rin FTW! High-five to StarPlatinum.

And Rin I guess but bleh with her.
You're my enemy...Lol, just kidding. :P I don't watch this show just for Rin though, I'm just too addicted to anything Fate in general (and most other TM stuff for that mater...)

Sherrinford
June 17th, 2013, 05:19 PM
Illya.

Just Illya.

(well, maybe Ko-Gil too, but I wouldn't plan as far as 3rei yet.)

Siriel
June 17th, 2013, 05:23 PM
For the sake of those who haven't read the manga, wouldn't it be better to at least spoiler the guy who only shows up way, way later?

Polly
June 17th, 2013, 05:56 PM
Who gives a shit about Ilya when we've got Rin and Luvia parading around?!
Well.. "lolicons" would probably be the answer, but they don't count.

Sherrinford
June 17th, 2013, 06:08 PM
Sorry, Siriel, I really didn't mean to. :illya:

Who gives a shit about Ilya when we've got Rin and Luvia parading around?!
Well.. "lolicons" would probably be the answer, but they don't count.

I like Illya and I'm not a lolicon. Your point? :p

(although yes, this anime could be a chance to "re-discover" characters from Prisma Illya.)

Strife ❤️
June 17th, 2013, 06:10 PM
I'm not a lolicon

I thought you were break for a second because of your avatar.