PDA

View Full Version : Tsukuyomi Gakuen (RP Thread)



Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Bring
March 20th, 2011, 11:59 AM
Note: If you would like to check your progress so far or have simply forgotten some information, the old Tsukuyomi Gakuen Archive can be found here (http://www.mediafire.com/?jw8torqol74n4b1).


http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii255/boyboyman/TG_logo.jpg

April 3rd

A large cruise ship carrying a large number of unique individuals headed towards a previously unknown island several miles off the coast of Japan. This island itself was unusually in that no records of it existed in any record of the world’s written history, nor did it appear on any satellite images. This island served as the perfect setting for the enigmatic Tsukuyomi Gakuen, a school which professed to teach those with extraordinary gifts and talents.

The individuals on board the ship were to serve as the unnamed island’s new residents: Tsukuyomi’s new batch of students and faculty. However, due to the unusual circumstances surrounding the situation, many of the individuals onboard the ship began to form a series of suspicions concerning the motives of the school as well as the intentions of their peers.

Regardless, a number of the students have seemingly overcome this paranoia for the moment and have managed to start of the new school year with a select group of friends.

Amongst these people however were especially curious individuals.
Perhaps one of the more noticeable of this group would be the mysterious faculty member, Ariel Angelus, whose ice-cold personality and abilities have already separated her from the rest of the group.


"Is there a problem here? Need I remind you of the rules already? Though we are not on campus grounds, I would be happy to enforce them if you are unwilling to obey."

"It's not cold out, and quite frankly your implication of it not tasting good also puts me off as well. In addition, I must inquire as to who you are. Certainly you do realize that it is not exactly normal to wake to a stranger watching you sleep. Your offering me a strange beverage also doesn't help."

In addition, a young man who fancies himself a merchant almost made his presence known by promoting his business. His cheery demeanor and confident ways of expression worked in his favor when it came to meeting people; however, for the few that met him, the idea that he has a history with Tsukuyomi isn’t something which can simply be overlooked.


"My father was killed a little while back."

"Anyway, turns out my old man was involved in some dirty stuff here. Research or something. After looking into it a little, the Association thinks that my old man was killed because of this connection."

"What I know about this place is only what I've come up through speculation."

"In short, my theory is the people who come to this island, never leave."

Finally, perhaps the most suspicions and unknown individual comes in the form of a Yoshinori Seiichi. His combatant personality instantly created a rift between him and the other students. On the other hand, those around him can not deny that this boy holds valuable information about the island which no one has yet to discover: about the weapon “Conceptual Phantasm” as well as Tsukuyomi’s motives.


"Do you mean to tell me that you all still haven't figured out why we're going to Tsukuyomi?"

"Damn you guys are ignorant for a bunch of magi, or whatever you want to call yourselves. The bunch of you are dumber than I gave you credit for and for that, I applaud you."

"Hey woman with the mirrors, judging from how much you talk, I'm guessing you're the leader of this little outfit. So then tell me, can you guess what this thing is? Or what about you kid, since we might of come to the same conclusion, I'm sure you have an idea of what this is."

What secrets these individuals all hold is still under investigation. Although, if we are to figure out the true mystery revolving around Tsukuyomi, there is no doubt in my mind that these three individuals will play a key factor in the chain of events which are soon to follow.

*****

Noel Clandestin
Location: Tsukuyomi Gakuen, 1st Floor Hallway
Time: 12:03 pm
Date: April 4th

I finish reading over the report I wrote up to turn into my superiors at the on-campus chapel. It was fairly simple and straightforward because I greatly dislike doing such things.

After all, I was almost quite literally a dog of the church. I was nothing more than someone they handed all of their dirty work to when they didn’t feel like dealing with it. Needless to say, that usually meant I worked alone.

But this job was different. There are other agents here aside from myself and good ones at that. I’m not really sure what their missions are; however, my mission continues to echo in my head as if it were hollow.

“If necessary, form a small militia and kill the principle of the school. Destroy Tsukuyomi Gakuen.”

It was like some kind of bad omen……..

A bunch of the student who had already made it here have already gathered in the hallway and are looking out the windows. I’ve decided to lean up against the opposite wall so I wouldn’t have to deal with eighteen people pushing me out of the way.

It had only happened just a minute or two ago, but some guy just came crashing through the wall of the infirmary and looks like he’s in pretty bad shape.

And while I’m not sure what exactly the circumstances are, the ache in my bones tells me an evil presence has just entered this school.

“Just what I need: more work.”

*****

Tsukuyomi Gakuen OP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FoyrEbrIkY

*****
| Day 1 |
All is well, the world is right, the goddess waits
Weather: Sunny, Mild Winds, Cool Temperature

eddyak
March 21st, 2011, 10:37 PM
Looks like it's up to me to restart!


"DON'T TOUCH ME!!!!"

The girl screams. The minute she does, you feel a mysterious force fall over you like a veil. A burning sensation penetrates your skin and wraps around your insides. Then, with a sudden twist you feel your right femur, left Achilles tendon, and four ribs snap like twigs.

But it doesn't end there. Whatever it is that has invaded your body forcibly lifts you up off the girl and flings you through the infirmary wall.

You land painfully, but fortunately you land in some soft grass. Looking through the large hole you left in the wall, you can see the little girl has passed out on the floor.

Whatever that was, it doesn't seem to want you to touch that girl.
Jack groaned from his position on the floor. Experience- and the epic pain that came with surprisingly serious injuries- told him lying still was probably the best option; at least til he could assess the damage properly. Pretty serious damage, but nothing compared to that time he'd missed his target parachuting into that columbian drug lord's mansion. He shuddered, and another tsunami of pain washed over him.

Besides, with both legs out of action, there wasn't really much he could do other than lie still, think happy thoughts and wait for the hot nurse to come outside.

Actually, come to think of it- dammit, they were still inside with her!

His head whipped around just in time to see the young girl flop forward and collapse.

"Heh... Cute kid."

[Jack is waiting for medical assistance]

---

[Lashir is at the school waiting for the induction event]

---

[Lathal is currently undecided]

Brynhilde
March 22nd, 2011, 05:43 AM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h234/akhonsu/CG_Girl_32_by_iDNAR-1.jpg
Yano Aki
Location: White Moon Cafe, Tsukiyo City
Time: 11.00am
Date: April 4th

"Mikoto-san! Aozawa-san!"

They have finally arrived. I put down my book and jump up from my chair to address them, and also because I'm quite worried about Mikoto's eyes.

"I heard that something's happened to your eyes. Are you alright now? Do you need to rest or a pair of sunglasses or something?"

Aozawa simply proceeds to sit down next to the table as I ask Mikoto. Turning to her, I also strike up a conversation there.

"And Aozawa-san, you said you want to talk about Ryuuga..." I give a look towards Mikoto. She probably doesn't know about Suigetsu and we may need to fill her in. "Well, what happened with him in the past?"

[Questioning both Mikoto and Setsuna]

mangafreak7793
March 22nd, 2011, 07:46 AM
(Responding to Aki)
Setsuna Aozawa
Location: White Moon Cafe, Tsukiyo City
Time: 11.00am
Date: April 4th

"Ryuuga's brother's dead while the other is either out to kill him or retrieve a book-like artifact which ever comes first" I said bluntly as I recall the details in my mind "I thought it will be better if I explained the details to you first since I lack..."

I paused for a moment before continuing "...Tact, to explain to him in a manner that won't destabilize his mental state"

DarkMAN
March 22nd, 2011, 12:50 PM
Infirmary
12:02

"D-damn it, my head..."

She tried to shake of the voice that raided her mind as she casted the spell on the girl. When she finally came to the sight of something throwing Jack-san through the wall awaited her.

"Tsk, hope the big boy can hold up for a while."

She stood up as the girl passed out. There was blood coming out of her ear. With no hesitation she run up to her with healing spell ready. She had to at least stop the bleeding and prevent any serious damage.

__________________________________________________ ___________

Kota
Infirmary
12:02


"THE FUCK WAS THAT!?"

Kota who was blown out side the infirmary back tot he corridor crawled back to the doors and peeked inside. The big guy was tossed around like a ragged doll and ended up on the other side of the wall.
"Fortunately this was only the first floor. Although... he can't be alright after this..."

The girl passed out and the nurse got back to her.

"The hell is with that girl... was she in danger or..."

Kota swallowed his saliva.

"...is SHE the dangerous one...?"

HitokiriNanaya
March 23rd, 2011, 01:45 PM
(responding to Aki)
Mikoto
Location: White Moon Cafe, Tsukiyo City
Time: 11.00am
Date: April 4th

"My eye still hurts but it will be better by tomorrow." I tell Aki, and order some tea to drink. Aki and Setsuna start talking about someone else so I just sit back and listen to their conversation.

My tea comes out shortly later, black with milk and cream.

Brynhilde
March 23rd, 2011, 07:41 PM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h234/akhonsu/CG_Girl_32_by_iDNAR-1.jpg
Yano Aki
Location: White Moon Cafe, Tsukiyo City
Time: 11.02am
Date: April 4th

"That's good to hear..." I take a sigh of relief when I hear that Mikoto is feeling better now. Although just why did her Mystic Eyes pop...?

"I see. So one of Ryuuga's brother is dead and the other is hunting Ryuuga?" I then turn to Aozawa and summarise her words. "Then do you want Ryuuga to know about it? The fact that he's been hunted, I mean? Was the curse a form of memory suppression to prevent him from remembering something? And if so... what's so important that he must not remember?"

I also briefly wonder if Suigetsu's heretical brother have also discovered Tsukiyomi. If he's hunting Suigetsu, then it's a logical fear that he may be here as well.

mangafreak7793
March 23rd, 2011, 07:49 PM
(responding to Aki)
Setsuna Aozawa
Location: White Moon Cafe, Tsukiyo City
Time: 11.02am
Date: April 4th

"Better for him to know since information is a weapon it's most advisable for him to be aware of the current situation rather for him to end up being surprised and then killed" I explained my reasoning to Yano as I recall several aspects of the memory "As for the reason their are too many variable to make a solid hypothesis consisting to personal objectives or Suigestsu-san's brother personality traits which are....eccentric to say the least"

I then preceded a viable plan.

"I think it will be best if you tell Suigestsu-san about this since you have a stronger connection to him and my lack of social skill will most likely not assist with his coping"

Brynhilde
March 23rd, 2011, 07:55 PM
[responding to Setsuna]
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h234/akhonsu/CG_Girl_32_by_iDNAR-1.jpg
Yano Aki
Location: White Moon Cafe, Tsukiyo City
Time: 11.02am
Date: April 4th

"Alright." I nod. I just hope that Suigetsu is ready for the information when we tell him.

Mentioning toward Mikoto, who's sitting there drinking her tea, I whisper to Aozawa. "Her eye...?"

mangafreak7793
March 23rd, 2011, 08:03 PM
(responding to Aki)
Setsuna Aozawa
Location: White Moon Cafe, Tsukiyo City
Time: 11.03am
Date: April 4th

"From what I have gathered from what she has told me her eye 'popped'" I explained to Yano-san as I spoke in a normal tone since Viola-san already has explained what happen and we're only a few feet away from her so doing something so pointless will only be irritating at best "due to a encounter of a entity who sends 'crap' information"

After summarizing and quoting what Viola-san has told me. I then grabbed some tea nearby and began to sip some at my leisure.

HitokiriNanaya
March 23rd, 2011, 08:10 PM
(responding to Aki)
Mikoto
Location: White Moon Cafe, Tsukiyo City
Time: 11.03am
Date: April 4th

"My eye is healed, but the circuits may take a day to fully heal." I interjected. "'Crap' information being information that is totally useless or altered to be false." Though I was wondering more about this "curse" that suppressed memories, that Aki and Setsuna were taking about. "This memory suppression that you're talking about, can you not access the memories, Aozawa-san?" My left eye may be healing but my right eye was good to go, so I may be able to help with getting the memories without being exposed to this curse.

"One of my eyes may be enough to help you with what you need."

mangafreak7793
March 23rd, 2011, 08:14 PM
(Responding to Mikoto)
Setsuna Aozawa
Location: White Moon Cafe, Tsukiyo City
Time: 11.03am
Date: April 4th

"No need, seeing that you already used your mystic eyes on me. I think you have a good idea of the tools that I use" I responded to Viola-san "I have gained access to Suigetsu-san memories and it's not the curse itself that is the problem but Suigetsu-san himself or more accurately his lack of information"

Brynhilde
March 24th, 2011, 04:21 AM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h234/akhonsu/CG_Girl_32_by_iDNAR-1.jpg
Yano Aki
Location: White Moon Cafe, Tsukiyo City
Time: 11.03am
Date: April 4th

"So... we're going to try to break this news gently to Ryuuga about his brother?" Although Aozawa is right in a way in saying information is power, it completely depends on whether the receiver was prepared to receive the information. Wrongly delivered information can maim and harm the holder all the same.

"Alright. I'll see what I can do with that one. In the maintime, did you two meet anyone or anything interesting on this island so far? What are our first thoughts on landing?"

mangafreak7793
March 24th, 2011, 07:23 AM
(Responding to Mikoto)
Setsuna Aozawa
Location: White Moon Cafe, Tsukiyo City
Time: 11.04am
Date: April 4th

"I would not have discussed this with you if I didn't think if it was necessary besides either way whether we tell him or not he'll eventually know" I responded as I put down my tea to look at Yano-san for a moment "Either from us telling him or his eventual reunion with his brother"


"Alright. I'll see what I can do with that one. In the maintime, did you two meet anyone or anything interesting on this island so far? What are our first thoughts on landing?"

"I've only recently left the ship not too long ago so it's still a bit unfamiliar but I notice a couple of interesting places and things while I was searching for Viola-san"

Bring
March 24th, 2011, 05:37 PM
Infirmary
12:02

"D-damn it, my head..."

She tried to shake of the voice that raided her mind as she casted the spell on the girl. When she finally came to the sight of something throwing Jack-san through the wall awaited her.

"Tsk, hope the big boy can hold up for a while."

She stood up as the girl passed out. There was blood coming out of her ear. With no hesitation she run up to her with healing spell ready. She had to at least stop the bleeding and prevent any serious damage.

The girl is in a deep slumber. Looking at her, she looks as though she is at peace.

Naturally you feel a little skeptical about approaching her in light of what just happened; however, the foul energy which surrounded the girl has vanished from the room. As of now, it is nothing more than a thought.

Erlkonig
March 24th, 2011, 07:07 PM
???
??:??
Ryoukutsuji Touma

It rises. The monstruous, gigantic figure beyond all description. I stand on a cavern which has no end, or at least one I cannot see. The monster's eyes glare into me, breaking down my sanity as I stare into its sick yellow eyes.

I gather energy. In my hands now there is a bow made from my own shadow. I fire quickly at the beast, bolts of shadow energy lancing at the Abyssal creature. They bounce harmlessly of it. It rises fromt the lake it was in, revealing the wings of a dragon, placed on a human body connected to the tentacled face of an octopus.

My brain turns into mush.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-!"

As its shadow encompasses all, it shouts out to me.

"ONII-CHAN!!!"

"HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-"

Ship's Quarters
11:34
April 4th

"-UUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

Thud!

My body falls out of a comfortable bed into the carpeted floor with a thud. "Ow!" I shakily stand up, and rub at my head. The impact shook me quite awake, as I find it hard to even close my eyes. I shakily stand up, and look at the mirror. My red eyes stare back at me, brown bangs getting in the way of my left eye's sight. I pull them away to get a better look at my face. Crap, I look like I had slept ten hours too long. I take a look at my watch, and check the date.

...Oh shit. I slept an entire day. An. Entire. Day.

"I... I missed my first class!?"

Ohshitohshitohshitohshit-

"Wh-what if I get penalized!? What if I am isolated because of that!? I'll never make any friends here! NO!" I slam my head repeteadly on the wall. I shake my head. "A-Anyway, I should get dressed in casual clothes." I focus. I imagine a lighter switching on. Magic Circuits manifest within me. I concentrate.

A form of dark liquid slowly comes to life, coming level to my height. I do not spend much mana to reinforce it, giving it the strength of an average man. As I blink my eyes open, the humanoid form made of shadows stares at me with unblinking purple eyes.

"---------!"

"Hey, man. Sorry for asking you this, but could you bring me a change of clothes? Casual are fine." It tilts it head, staring at me, before I mentally command it to open my suitcase. I quickly grab a change of clothes and change while using the shadow as cover. I put on a red shirt, and blue jeans. "...Thanks, man. I know I can count on you." I will for it to raise its arm-like appendage, and bump the end of it with my fist.

"---------------!" The shadow disappears in a gust of wind. I sigh, heading over to the bathroom, as I start taming the beast that is my hair.

...Well, at least it isn't so bad now. It looks like a decent hairstyle any guy would have. I try to pull down the irritating ahoge above my head, but fail epically in doing so. I growl. No, it is not me that growls. It's my stomach. "...Crap, food." I need to hurry up and go to the food court. Otherwise I will starve to death!

Hurryhurryhurryhurryhurry

I quickly go out of the cabin and start looking for any place in where to eat. ...And, by that, I mean blindly running in any direction in the search of food.

Blackdeath6031
March 24th, 2011, 08:22 PM
Wong ZhenYi
Location: Tsukuyomi Gakuen, Campus Grounds, Quadrangle
Time: 11:53am
Date: April 4th

As I look to the left I see swarms of students scattered across the land.
As I look to the right I see just as many swarms of students.

Why are people here?
What are their purpose here?
And of course, why were we called here?

If I remember correctly, we were placed here in order to investigate several things.
Firstly, why this school popped up when it did.
Secondly, why are the majority of students here related to the Church, the Magi Association or various other organisations which are on the dark side of society.
Thirdly, what the heck this school is.
And lastly, what the relationship is between all four of these.

Going to the ceremony in...
---I checked my black digital wrist watch.
...Seven minutes might prove informative.

However, it might be more worthwhile to attempt surveillance of the outer areas while all of these students are gathered here.

"Sensei."
I called out to my teacher and superior in a tone that had awkwardly killed the painful yet strangely comedic atmosphere we were in.

"What?"
"May I leave the ceremony to you? I think I might be best setting those things up to gather an idea of this island's layout."
"Well..."

Hesitation droned coarsely in his voice.
"Alright. Pass me your wallet."

--Wallet? What for?

Not knowing what to expect, I slowly handed the brown container to Kyouka.
Turning his back to me, sounds of paper shuffling began to emanate from behind his massive back and stopped as soon as they began.

"Here," He said, as he turned around.
--There, in his hand, is my wallet with green notes stuffed into it.
"W-W-Wha..."


[Kyouka loses $100;
ZhenYi gains $100]

"Uh...thanks....I guess?"
I mumble, taking the wallet.

"Thats my payment for your lending Yuri to me."

"Wai-"
--Huh?
Yuri...He wants to borrow Yuri?

"H-H-How long? W-What for?"

"Just for today, of course. What do you think your master's worth; you 'lowly servant'?"

Guh
--I let out a sigh and facepalm myself, closing my eyes to calm myself down.
...Sensei's beginning to seem very much like Yuri-san...

"Fine, if its cool with Yu-"
As I open my eyes, I see that Yuri's already clinging to Sensei.
...I shouldn't say that sensei's acting like Yuri when I don't even know how she herself works....

I turn my back to the hooligans and walk off.
"Well, whatever. I'll see you all later."
Waving my hand to them, I then put both hands into my pockets and head for the school gates.

Brynhilde
March 24th, 2011, 09:43 PM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h234/akhonsu/CG_Girl_32_by_iDNAR-1.jpg
Yano Aki
Location: White Moon Cafe, Tsukiyo City
Time: 11.03am
Date: April 4th

"I see." I nod at Aozawa's words. True, I can't really expect anyone to come up with any good theories at this point.

"I, on the other hand, found a little information." I can tell this make both Aozawa and Mikoto sit up a little. "It seems like Tsukuyomi does have a history, and has been around for a while. Someone said that his father's generation had worked on this island, which means the facility must have existed for at least 20 or 30 years."

Alright, it is a half truth. I don't want to go about telling everyone about Terry, especially not after Aozawa had tactlessly fronted up to Mikoto on the ship. I'll tell them in time, after they've met Terry, but not for now.

Casually reaching for my phone, I realise I've missed a txt. Great, another missed txt in one day. It is from Aihara, saying how he had found Milda and everything is going well. I smile a little. That's good to know.

"Anything else we should discuss about before going to the opening Ceremony?"

HitokiriNanaya
March 24th, 2011, 11:07 PM
(responding to Aki)
Mikoto
Location: White Moon Cafe, Tsukiyo City
Time: 11.03am
Date: April 4th

"I would like to talk about the person I met." I start to bring up the subject of Maria. "The one who popped my eye." I'm dead serous and since the three of us all gather information though "magical" means, they need to know what her power is.

Erlkonig
March 24th, 2011, 11:14 PM
Ship Interior
April 4th
11:34

"FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-" While running rampantly around the ship, I stop dead on my tracks. I look the right, and see a phone booth.

...Why do I feel like I'm forgetting something? W-wait, It's coming back to me.

...Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. I quickly hurry to the phone and start dialing. I hear the dull sound of the beeping phone, when suddenly...

"Onii-chan!!!" The feminine voice shouts loudly. As soon as I realize what exactly she said, a blush creeps up to my face. ...Oh no.

ALWAYS, I WANNA BE WITH YOU

"Eh-eheheheh... Hello, Rina-chaaaaaan..." I laugh with a delusional voice. I hear a sigh come from the other line.

"Not this again, Onii-chan!" I hear my little sister's pouting voice from the phone, and my heart skips a beat as she calls my name.

AND MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU

"Really, Onii-chan! What's he matter with you? Onii-chan doesn't talk to me like he did so..." I hear her pouting voice from the other side.

"N-no! You know your Onii-chan loves you very much, it's just...! U-um, how do I say this? You sound really cute, I mean..." I hear a pause from the other side.

"...I-Idiot Onii-chan, w-we're siblings." I hear her murmur. That's it.

AND LIVE IN HARMONY HARMONY
OHHHH LOOOOOOVE

"AAAARRGGHH!" I slap myself. I slowly regain my sanity. "Anyway, Rina-chan, what did you want to tell me?" At the very least, I can try changing the subject.

Rina's voice answers me. "Mama and Papa were really worried you didn't call in time! I was worried, too... Anyway! Because Onii-chan is such an irresponsible boy, I'm going to make sure Onii-chan has everything with him!" Her voice shows pride in the end, as I imagine her puffing her chest out. "Do you have your Tsukuyomi ID?"

"Check." I grab it from my pockets.

"Your clothes and suitcase?"

"Check."

"A body pillow of a 2-dimensional little sister?"

"Check. ...Wait, what!?"

"Hehehehe. It was a joke, Onii-chan." Her voices pokes fun at me. I sniffle, pretending to be offended.

...That was a low blow, Rina-chan. You take advantage of my kindness... *sniffle* --But I'll forgive you, this once, since you're my sister.

I smile. "Well, is that all?"

I can feel Rina glaring at me over the phone. "Hold up, Onii-chan. I'm going to assume Onii-chan's in the ship right now. Did you forget, Onii-chan? The opening ceremony is in just twenty-five minutes.

...Shit. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. And I haven't even eaten. "...Th-that's bad news."

Rina's voice brightens. "Don't worry, Onii-chan! Just hurry up, get off the ship, ask for directions from someone, and then board the trains taking you to the school. Easy as pie~!" Her voice is conclusive, telling me to hurry up.

I hesitate, but end the call with an "I'll call you later!" and hang up. I rush out of the inside of the ship, and get out of it soon after. As I step on the port, where there are ships transporting the people across various points in the island, and life is vibrant, I ask directions from a member of the cruise's crew. I quickly write down the places, and ask for the way to the train station.

I've gotta hurry. I can't miss the ceremony.

---
11:45

I get off the train, and quickly rush to the school entrance. I see many people entering the school. They're probably here for the entrance ceremony. I quickly approach one of the entering students, and quickly ask him.

"...Um, excuse me! Do you know where the entrance ceremony is held?"

mangafreak7793
March 25th, 2011, 12:11 AM
(Responding to Yano)
Setsuna Aozawa
Location: White Moon Cafe, Tsukiyo City
Time: 11.04am
Date: April 4th

"I see so it was more or less built recently" I responded as various theories formulate "Not to mention why factions like the Clock Tower, the Church an even Atlas has little information on this"

Yet if they build a facility this large their was bound to be a trail of some sort either economical or documents relating to this place from construction companies and the like. "Still the lack of information is most disturbing considering the vastness of the island..."

(Responding to Mikoto)

I then turn to Viola-san who then mention the entity who 'popped' her eye.

"Is she an enemy?"

Brynhilde
March 25th, 2011, 03:41 AM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h234/akhonsu/CG_Girl_32_by_iDNAR-1.jpg
Yano Aki
Location: White Moon Cafe, Tsukiyo City
Time: 11.05am
Date: April 4th

Recently? I mentally remind myself that Aozawa is probably from an ancient institution, and could therefore afford to call a 30-year-old facility "recent". Oh well, I won't correct her. It's just my perception of the world tend to be in terms of human years. And for a living man, 30 years is a long time.

"Nonethelss, it seems that the Church, the Association, and Atlas all appear to have members here on this island." I muse. "Surely they have allowed these people to come to this unknown island."

Turning to Mikoto, I also question her about what can possibly make her Mystic Eyes pop.

"Mikoto-san, do tell us. How on earth can someone pop a pair of Mystic Eyes???"

HitokiriNanaya
March 25th, 2011, 11:04 AM
Mitoko
Location: White Moon Cafe, Tsukiyo City
Time: 11.05am
Date: April 4th

"'Pop' isn't the correct term, but it fits very well for what happens." I sigh as my eye throbbed again. "What really happens is my circuits overload so fast, that it causes physical damage to my eyes." I explain, taking a sip of my tea. "As for the person who did this, her name is Maria," I give her name and a description of what she looks like. I don't think I want to tell them about how I was arguing with her pet sheep though, that would be too odd. "I wanted to the you cause I think her power interferes with any data we might try to collect on her using our various magic's."

Who knows what may happen. One of Aki's mirrors might break, Setsuna may have a aneurism.

Xaldin
March 25th, 2011, 04:26 PM
Vincent Marks
Location: Tsukuyomi Campus
Time: 12:00

"Mmm..grah..." Vin made various incoherent sounds as he slept peacefully under the tree with the sounds of Lamb of God's music in his ears, nothing able to pull him from his slumber. Well, nothing aside from maybe the wall that was destroyed as some guy flue outside the building and landed on the grass a ways off.

"Goddammit..." He mumbled, probably too low for any to hear, "I'm trying to...--yawn--trying to sleep here..." And with that he rolled over, returning to his sleep on his side. He should have woken up about now but little did he know he set his cell phone to wake him up at 12 AM as opposed to now, but he was too deep in sleep to really care about that even if he realized it.

---
[responding to Keisuke]
Mitsunari Kirai
Location: School Grounds
Time: 11:53 AM

Mitsunari hadn't engauged in much small talk since they began walking. There wasn't much need to, so he simply followed along with his hands in his pockets until...


Quote:"Hey everyone, are you curious as to why we've been chosen? Have you thought what will you do once everything goes underway for this school period we will all have?"




"I assume I was brought here because I'm good at what I do." Mitsunari responded, not even having to think on his immediate answer, "I was trained by the best master in magecraft and swordsmanship. I've also always excelled in grades but I highly doubt Tsukuyomi Gakuen is actually concerned about that at all. And I assume most others gathered are also familiar with combat, save a few exceptions like that medic kid, though they would still have a place in a fight."

"As for what I plan to do when things pick up, I do not know. It all depends on how this opening ceremony goes. For all I know, this school, this town, could be a facade to lure us all in one spot and capture us. Anything could happen at that point, or it could be just a simple opening ceremony and we could simply enjoy the school. The latter feels much more likely, but that doesn't mean I won't be ready for the former either."

Maybe he was looking too far into this, but if he was going to be spending such a long time here, it required much looking into and so he remained expecting anything. A rainbow viking with laser guns for arms could fly out of the sky at this point and he wouldn't bat an eyelash.

"But if all goes well I'll spend the rest of the day looking for job and go through my days, simple as that."

---
[responding to Kahli]
Ieyasu Saiken
Location: Road to Tsukuyomi
Time: 11:35


Quote:"Don't go off running now. I still want to see the area and I can't do that if you muscle the rest of our trip."



"Don't worry, I wanna enjoy the view myself too." Ieyasu cheerfully responded, taking the first few steps forward following the girl's finger. Kahli was light enough to where he could barely even tell he was carrying her.

It took a little while of walking though for him to actually register that he had an attractive girls body up against his back and her legs in his arms. He blushed a bit at the thought but still retained his carefree composiour, and if nothing else the beautiful fields kept his mind off it somewhat.

DarkMAN
March 25th, 2011, 06:43 PM
Nyamo
Infirmary
12:06

The girl is at peace now. Whatever that presence was, it's gone now. As Nymao finished tending her wounds, she felt tired. "Just who is this girl?" That question was running through her head. "I could check if she's human but... Sigh, judging from what happened just now, it might be better to wait for her to wake up and then ask."
Nyamo lifted the unconscious girl and carried her back to the bed. Once she placed her on it and covered with the sheet, she looked around. Her eyes stopped on the hole through which Jack-san flew out.

"Guess I need to take care of him now..."

When she started to walk towards the hole something moved near the doors. Nyamo quickly turned around and trowed one of her scalpels at the doors. The tool rammed into the wall right next to the face of...

"Monkey?..."

The thing sitting on the floor surprised of her sudden attack certainly looked like a monkey. "But, no wait... No, it's not a monkey." She approached the Kota and pulled the scalpel out of the wall.

"Sorry, that was on reflex."

Then she remembered something and looked at the remains of the clock lying nearby.

"Oh my, it's past 12 already... Guess we're all late for the ceremony."

"What? Oh crap!"

Kota jumped back on his feet and was ready so pin around and dash for the gym where the opening ceremony was suppose to be held. But Nyamo grabbed his shoulder and didn't let him go any further.

"W-what is it?"

"Well, since you are late anyway could you do me a favor?"

"A favor?"

Nyamo let go of himand walked to the hole.

"I will cover for your tardiness so can you keep an eye on her for a while?"

Nyamo pointed at the girl sleeping on the bed without turning around.

"What? B-but, I don't know- I never- What should I do?"

Kota was clearly confused by that request. Not to mention he still didn't know what to think about the girl.

"Dunno, hold her hand or something. She should be harmless for now. Just don't do anything weird. I have to take care of the big boy down there. I will come back after that."

Without waiting for Kota's response, Nyamo skillfully jumped down through the hole and gracefully landed on the ground near Jack. In the end the infirmary was only on the first floor so it's wasn't hard.

She looked at Jack sprawled on the ground.

"Jaaaaaack-saaaaaaaan~ You still alive?"

She called although she could tell he was still breathing.

__________________________________________________ _____________________

Kota

"Hold her hand?"

He asked the empty space after Nyamo jumped down. Slowly turning towards the girl, he swallowed again. He was scared, uncertain, the nurse said it should be safe now, but is that true?

"This girl, she's..."

Kota looked at her sleeping face turned towards him.

"...Damn, CUUUUUTE!~"

His legs moved on their own. With just a few steps he was standing right next to the bed. He gently moved her bangs to see her face better.

"Damn, she REALLY is cute. If not for the dirt and blood this would be a great shot..."

His eyes moved away from her face and landed on her small hand peeking out from the under the sheet. He hesitated for a bit, but in the end he took a nearby chair, sat on it and placed his hand over hers.

"Tsk, what the hell am I doing..."

eddyak
March 25th, 2011, 07:20 PM
"Jaaaaaack-saaaaaaaan~ You still alive?"

"Still live and kicki-" wait, legs are broken... "Was barely a scratch, miss..." I still don't remember her! And something tells me it wouldn't be the smartest idea to annoy a woman whose primary job is to stick needles into people by calling her "hot nurse". Could she have been one of the nurses who stitched me back together after the Columbia thing? Jack shuddered, and winced again as the movement jarred his wounds. Nah, no self-respecting magus would be going off and taking down drug cartels... How on earth does she know me?! "...nurse," he finished lamely.

DarkMAN
March 25th, 2011, 07:47 PM
"Still live and kicki-" wait, legs are broken... "Was barely a scratch, miss..." I still don't remember her! And something tells me it wouldn't be the smartest idea to annoy a woman whose primary job is to stick needles into people by calling her "hot nurse". Could she have been one of the nurses who stitched me back together after the Columbia thing? Jack shuddered, and winced again as the movement jarred his wounds. Nah, no self-respecting magus would be going off and taking down drug cartels... How on earth does she know me?! "...nurse," he finished lamely.

Nyamo
School Grounds
12:08

"Seriously..."

Nyamo started as she began to check how bad Jack's injuries were.

"... since I saw you on the staff meeting last week I knew it will come up to this sooner or later."

Some broken bones, some wounds but non deep, the internal organ seems to not be damaged that badly either, at least not to the extend she wouldn't be able fix on the spot. Guess he dosen't only look tough. She begun her magic.

"Well, I guess you will have to get used to it. I should say this is your true "welcome" to this academy."

After a few minutes Nyamo stepped away and dropped to the ground.

"Maaaaaan, this first day is killing me. I never imagined that much work to do. Sigh..."

She then turned back at Jack.

"The wounds aren't a problem. I fixed your bones, but it's just hastily done work so don't over do it. Your intensities should be fine, at least you won't throw them up if you try to move. Best for you to take it easy for a few days. If you feel bad come to me at once. Oh and if the pain is too much I can give you some painkillers."

eddyak
March 25th, 2011, 08:03 PM
"The wounds aren't a problem. I fixed your bones, but it's just hastily done work so don't over do it. Your intensities should be fine, at least you won't throw them up if you try to move. Best for you to take it easy for a few days. If you feel bad come to me at once. Oh and if the pain is too much I can give you some painkillers."Staff meeting? Oh, the staff meeting. The staff meeting I fell asleep in. The staff meeting I fell asleep in and someone noticed me. FFFUUU-

"Seems all right... Actually, this is better than I thought it'd get. And in only a few minutes, too," he remarked as he got to his feet, stretching newly-repaired muscles, ignoring Nyamo's annoyed-doctor-seeing-patient-get-up-after-they've-told-them-not-to stare. "Thanks for the fix, doc. How's the kiddo in there doing?"

Brynhilde
March 25th, 2011, 08:18 PM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h234/akhonsu/CG_Girl_32_by_iDNAR-1.jpg

Yano Aki
Location: White Moon Cafe, Tsukiyo City
Time: 11.06am
Date: April 4th

"Right." I muse on the information that Mikoto just gave to us. However, I am still curious to the nature of this person.

"So let me get this straight. Her information overloaded your Circuits, and they are all corrupted?" Mikoto nods. I then keep asking. "Would you say that's because she has a high mental resistance? That she's immune from any mental interference? Or maybe it's something else?"

If it's the former, then my mirrors shouldn't have a problem at least. They only record whatever is presented to them. It may be corrupted information and too much of it, but they'd simply just record it. My mirrors don't try to understand the information they record, unlike Mikoto's eyes. Unless it's completely outside of my comprehension as a magus, such as something beyond magecraft. For example, one of the last users of Magic, and those things called Conceptual Phantasms.

DarkMAN
March 25th, 2011, 08:28 PM
Staff meeting? Oh, the staff meeting. The staff meeting I fell asleep in. The staff meeting I fell asleep in and someone noticed me. FFFUUU-

"Seems all right... Actually, this is better than I thought it'd get. And in only a few minutes, too," he remarked as he got to his feet, stretching newly-repaired muscles, ignoring Nyamo's annoyed-doctor-seeing-patient-get-up-after-they've-told-them-not-to stare. "Thanks for the fix, doc. How's the kiddo in there doing?"

Nyamo
School Grounds
12:10

Nyamo looked up at the hole.

"She calmed down a bit. Sleeping like a little angel now."

She then stood up and stretched her body.

"Unnnnn~ Well, time to go back there. I can't let a monkey do my job."

Nyamo turned her eyes at Jack and smiled.

"Hey Jack-san, do me a favor~"

eddyak
March 25th, 2011, 08:37 PM
Nyamo turned her eyes at Jack and smiled.

"Hey Jack-san, do me a favor~"
Problem has occurred.

Attractive woman smiled at Jack and asked for favour
Attractive woman not drunk
Attractive woman does not look as if she is on drugs

BAD FEELING BAD FEELING BAD FEELING

QUICK, FIND SOMETHING TO DISTRACT HER WITH AND RUN

"Hm? Sure, but I've gotta report to the principal's office sometime today, and, hell, after I picked the kid up, I can't just leave her alone. If it's not too big of a job, sure, though."

DAMMIT, YOU'RE TOO NICE

HitokiriNanaya
March 25th, 2011, 09:22 PM
(responding to Aki)
Mikoto
Location: White Moon Cafe, Tsukiyo City
Time: 11.06am
Date: April 4th

"It's not high mental resistance, my eye's aren't limited by that." I tell Aki. "She's not dangerous as far as I can tell. Her involvement in my eye was an accident." I defend the woman I met not to long ago. "She even came after me just to give me my glasses back."

mangafreak7793
March 25th, 2011, 10:20 PM
(Responding to Mikoto)
Setsuna
Location: White Moon Cafe, Tsukiyo City
Time: 11.06am
Date: April 4th

"Yet you have contacted me that you were being pursued by this person" I asked "A misunderstanding of information?"

HitokiriNanaya
March 25th, 2011, 11:36 PM
(responding to Setsuna)
Mikoto
Location: White Moon Cafe, Tsukiyo City
Time: 11.07am
Date: April 4th

"No, the timing that the information was presented was off. I can say she's not dangerous all I want, but that doesn't change the fact that she still may be dangerous." I say with confidence, I only talked to her for a short while, and because I couldn't read also means that there is a chance she could have other powers that are far worse. "And it's up to you to decide if she's really dangerous or not based on this information." I can't make Aki and Setsuna think what I want them to think.

Bring
March 26th, 2011, 04:03 PM
Bring
Location: Tsukuyomi Gakuen, Principle's Office
Time: 12:00 pm
Date: April 4th

While Ariel finishes up her business with the visitor, I find my attention reluctantly returning to the mass of paperwork in front of me. With a moan and a grumble, I lean in over my desk and stare at the papers as if they were something evil.

Whoever this old man was didn't exactly do his homework. I mean I hate having to do work like this! Putting me in charge of this school was a pretty half-baked idea if you ask me.

But for some reason, by divine grace of the goddess of ignorance, I miraculously got stuck with this job. And well, I'm stuck with it now. I guess it just really hit me.

"It's 12 o' clock...."

I haven't even put a dent in this work yet and I already have to go and make a speech about what it means to be a student and all that jazz. But I'm not prepared and it goes without saying that this day is already more than I bargained for.

"Maaaaaaaaan!"

I throw my arms up in surrender as I lean back in my seat and express my frustration. Nothing I can really do about it at this point in the game. All I can do is get over it and accept the job i said I would do. I don't want to get hit by Ariel anymore anyways.

But as I get up from my seat, I feel something weird.

A tremble? It's too light to be an earthquake, but it definitely happened.

Glancing up at Ariel, I can't tell if she noticed it or not, but I figure you'd have to be a complete idiot not to feel it.

So I rise completely from my seat and walk over to the window on the right side of the room. The office is on the top floor, so it serves to give me a good view of things. But I kind of wish it didn't....

On the first floor, right next to where the nurse's office should be, I can see a bunch of rumble from the school's wall and some middle-aged man laying in the grass among it all. With my wild imagination, I don't even have to think about it before I can figure out a believable story. But honestly......could these guys have waited a couple of days before they started fighting with each other?

I probably looked down at the scene for a good minute or two before the innocence of my mind collapsed under the pressure. And with that, the depressing thoughts swept over me while all I could do was sigh.

"Dammit........Even more work...."

DarkMAN
March 26th, 2011, 06:12 PM
Problem has occurred.

Attractive woman smiled at Jack and asked for favour
Attractive woman not drunk
Attractive woman does not look as if she is on drugs

BAD FEELING BAD FEELING BAD FEELING

QUICK, FIND SOMETHING TO DISTRACT HER WITH AND RUN

"Hm? Sure, but I've gotta report to the principal's office sometime today, and, hell, after I picked the kid up, I can't just leave her alone. If it's not too big of a job, sure, though."

DAMMIT, YOU'RE TOO NICE

Nyamo walked closer to Jack and looked straight into his eyes.

"Could you report that I have a small hole in the wall of my office that I would like to be fixed ASAP?"

She dumped that on Jack then run off in the direction of the school entrance. But after a few steps stopped and looked back at him.

"One more thing... Don't tell anyone about the girl and what happened. I would like to ask her personally before people start to jump into conclusions. Let's say it's some tempestuous students work. OK?"

With that she left back to her office, not waiting and not letting Jack to say anything.

eddyak
March 26th, 2011, 06:41 PM
With that she left back to her office, not waiting and not letting Jack to say anything.
"That, at least, I can do." One more stretch revealed pain in the ribs- apparently not fully healed, but, hell, after a blast like that, it was just good luck there was a healer around. He closed his eyes, counting to ten, then switched on his circuit. A single circuit, which would be the laughing stock of any magus with an actual lineage, but it was fine for healing injuries, keeping down pain or igniting gasoline- the only uses he had for it, really.

What was it the faculty letter had said? Be sure to attend the opening ceremony at twelve? It's... 12:10. Great. I'm late! He sighed, looking back at the Hulk-sized hole in the wall and the kid, now sleeping almost peacefully on the bed. I suppose I can just come back later and see how she's doing. Wonder if I should tell the other members of staff... Eh. I can think about it after she wakes up.

He turned and began to jog. If he hurried, he could get back here before she woke up.

Probably.

HitokiriNanaya
March 26th, 2011, 07:11 PM
Fate
Time: 12:00
Location: School First floor

I felt a rumble of sort, it shook enough that it could be felt. I ran over to a window to see if I could see what had happened. One of the builds now had a hole in it, and it was fairly decent in size. "Are people starting fights already?" I ask myself. I check the time, "It's noon....." I felt like I was forgetting something... "Oh its time for the ceremony!" I run to the front of the school.

Sora
Time: 12:00
Location: On the east side of the school

"Hm?" It seems that someone has caused an explosion on the first day. "Maybe things will be interesting here." I head in the direction of were the sound came from.

Juri
Time: 11:59
Location: Hill leading to Tsukiyomi

I drive my bike up to the school still a little pissed at the whole bank deal. Sigh, lets get through the ceremony first. I punch it and head for the school.

Time: 12:01

I arrive and pull the bike in through the school gate, "Did something happen?" It seems to be something going on near one of the buildings.

Chaos Greyblood
March 27th, 2011, 01:28 PM
[responding to the party]
Keisuke Aihara
Location: School Grounds
Time: 11:53 AM

"Sounds like we've all have something in common then. As long as we're able to carry on with this year, we'll be able to do great here."

It was something postive that I could share with the others. It looks like for the most part we'll be able to get along fine. There was another thing I wanted to ask about the school, but for now it's not a good idea to ruin the mood. We should start this school year on a positive note and hopefully end everything in that way. I wondered if Aki-san and the others will be able to get there in time and if necessary, share some info.

"I think there's gonna be something for everyone. Let's hope our learning in Tsukuyomi will be worth it."

Erlkonig
March 27th, 2011, 01:51 PM
Touma
11:45
School Gate

...Eh? The front of the School? And it's in 15 minutes... Oh man, looks like I'm way too early. As I thank my fellow student for the help, I walk through the gates of the school. Well, time to wait I guess. I summon a hand-sized shadow and start practicing my special trick. The shadow crawls up to my face, on the space between my nose and mouth, and takes the shape of a moustache. I shape it, twirl it, and mold it into various forms. Hehe, this is cool. I sigh, as I wait for the minutes to pass by...

12:00

I stop twirling the dark moustache, as I suddenly see part of a building explode. H-Holy shit... "Wh... Wha...? An explosion...?"

...Crap. I should not go. I should not go and see what happened, the ceremony is about to start. But... Someone could've gotten injured... I dispel the shadow, and start walking towards the affected building.

Blackdeath6031
March 27th, 2011, 06:05 PM
Wong ZhenYi
Location: Tsukuyomi Gakuen, School Gates
Time: 12:00pm
Date: April 4th

<<<COVERT ACTION>>>

Brynhilde
March 27th, 2011, 06:30 PM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h234/akhonsu/CG_Girl_32_by_iDNAR-1.jpg
Yano Aki
Location: White Moon Cafe, Tsukiyo City
Time: 11.08am
Date: April 4th

"Right." I muse to myself. "Let's just conclude that she has an ability that prevents your Mystic Eyes from reading her characteristics then. I'm not sure if that'll have the same effect on me or Aozawa-san, because I don't know if the mechanism behind all our magecrafts are the same. But I'll keep that in mind. Thanks, Mikoto-san."

"This island certainly has an awful lot of magi around." I say this outloud, trying to grasp the situation. "While many of us are indeed here to study, I won't be surprised if they have personal goals as well. I wonder just how many magi here have things that they want to do here..."

My voice trails off. I have no doubt that all three of us sitting here have our own personal goals as well.

Erlkonig
March 27th, 2011, 07:24 PM
Touma
School Exterior
12:01


Wow, a man had actually been thrown off the hole. I peer at the scene from a distance. He was lying on the ground but... He seemed to have broken legs. Anyway, if I peer into the hole it seems to connect to the nurse's office. I sigh. Well, if he's in a bad state they'll tend to him right away, since he's so close. I can't help him in any way. Besides, this is a school, right? I turn around and go back to the school gates.

I can't wait for the ceremony.

Revy
March 27th, 2011, 07:25 PM
Bring
Location: Tsukuyomi Gakuen, Principle's Office
Time: 12:00 pm
Date: April 4th

[responding to Bring]

Ariel Angelus
Location: Tsukuyomi Gakuen, Principle's Office
Time: 12:01 pm
Date: April 4th

"Tsch."

I suck my teeth silently so that Bring wouldn't notice. I can only assume that the tremble just now was caused by her. There's no doubt in my mind about it and the fact that I failed to respond to her presence sooner irritates me. I was well aware of what it meant and yet I chose to ignore it. And all for the sake of the school...?

"Brother....."

I quickly compose myself and call for Bring's attention. As he turns to look at me, I approach his side and glance out the window.

My suspicions are practically confirmed. I try my best to suppress how I'm feeling, but I'm so disgusted with myself that I feel like I'll just explode! Regardless, I have to stay calm. Getting emotional will only lead to a lapse in my judgment and there are far too many lives at stake for that. And even more so, all the blood, sweat, and tears the late professor put into this island......all of that was being threatened by one lowly mistake of a girl!

"Please make an announcement. People are just now arriving here. It would be in our interest to assure them everything is fine. In the meantime, I'll go and see what all the commotion is about."

I don't even wait for a response.

I quickly step from Bring's side and exit the office with light steps. What I said only served as an excuse to get me to the scene as soon as possible.

My new objective is murder.

mangafreak7793
March 27th, 2011, 07:57 PM
(responding to Yano)
Setsuna
Location: White Moon Cafe, Tsukiyo City
Time: 11.08am
Date: April 4th

The table became silent as Yano-san's words slowly went silent seeing that indeed we each have our own objective that we must accomplish.

"well, isn't that a given" I replied "If we didn't their will be no purpose into applying here would it."

HitokiriNanaya
March 27th, 2011, 08:26 PM
(responding to Aki and Setsuna)
Mikoto
Location: White Moon Cafe, Tsukiyo City
Time: 11.08am
Date: April 4th

I stood up from the table and threw out some money, "I don't mean to rush you two, but if we leave now we'll barely make it to the school before the ceremony starts." It was a good ways away from this place. I wait on Setsuna-san and Aki-san to leave.

Ruca_Milda
March 27th, 2011, 08:49 PM
Ruca Milda
Time: 11:53
Location: School Grounds

Quote:"Hey everyone, are you curious as to why we've been chosen? Have you thought what will you do once everything goes underway for this school period we will all have?"

"Well...I got here thanks to some coincidences. A friend of mine accidentally forgot some papers regarding the school where he lived,and when cleaning the place up,I found it out. I hope to reunite with this friend and then just follow him,I guess....I haven't thought much about it."

"But I hope that,with this school year,I manage to prove myself worthy of the Milda name...At least that."

Brynhilde
March 27th, 2011, 09:27 PM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h234/akhonsu/CG_Girl_32_by_iDNAR-1.jpg
Yano Aki
Location: White Moon Cafe, Tsukiyo City
Time: 11.09am
Date: April 4th

"Right, right." I stand up, and Aozawa do so as well. I notice that Mikoto had left some money on the table and I follow suit. Consider it a tip. Whether or not the waitress wants to take it is not my call.

"Shall we get a taxi to the school? Apparently Tsukuyomi Gakuen students ride taxis for free on this island."

Bring
March 27th, 2011, 09:44 PM
Noel Clandestin
Location: Tsukuyomi Gakuen, Hallway
Time: 12:10pm
Date: April 4th

The music blasting through my headphones changes over to a new song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGS_W9X-BKE). The change causes me to raise my head and wake up from my semi-sleep.

Sadly, doesn't look like much has changed. The scene is still pretty boring. The only difference now is that everything with the quote-on-quote victims seems to be resolving itself. The nurse is being a nurse, the man is being a man, and the monkey is still being odd. Nothing special.

And with the nosy students still looking at the scene intently, this place is becoming more of a suffocating pain than I'd imagined.

"Hmmmmm~ And here I thought something exciting was about to happen."

On that thought, I lift myself off of the wall I'd propped myself against. There's nothing that nurse-lady can't handle here and there's no party to be had, so there's no point in me staying.

Although........I could scout the vicinity and see if there's anyone "suspicious" walking around.

With something like that drawing a crowd, no doubt someone like that would come running. Right? The thought of the potential thrill puts a smile on my face.

I just hope Curry and Horny don't bug me later for acting on my own.

Xaldin
March 27th, 2011, 09:47 PM
Vincent Marks
Location: Tsukuyomi
Time: 12:10

"Mmmgh... Goddamn pumpkin samurai... Ragh..." Vin mumbled his usual nearly incoherent dream as he tumbled around with various songs playing in his ear. However, little did he know one of his favorite songs was about to burst into his ear, causing his eyes to shoot open and a smile creep along his face.

"Oh fuck-the hell-yes..." He smirked and let the song play for a while before it got to the best part, nodding his head in approval...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSsx9kjrEmQ

At this point he leaped to his feet, instantly breaking into a dance as he sung along with the lyrics, quite loudly.

"Don't stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up!
Tonight, Imma fight
Til we see the sunlight!
Tick tock on the clock
But the party dont stop, no,

Oh~ oh~ ohoh~!
Oh~ oh~ ohoh~!"


This, uh, interesting display went on for the rest of the song. Amazingly he still hadn't notice the wall slightly above him that had a huge hole in it but ah well.

Chaos Greyblood
March 27th, 2011, 09:53 PM
Vladimir Yuriminev Makarov
Time: 11:55
Location: School Grounds
Date: April 4th

Just as I have been guiding the young students towards the ceremony site, there was a little something I felt in the air. There was a distant booming sound somewhere not too far away from our current position and it doesn't feel very good. My experience tells me that either something is afoot or there's been some fortuitous event. I may be old, but my senses have yet to fail me. For a moment, I felt cold but that shouldn't shake me. I needed to know if someone is already causing trouble; I'll not have it so early a stage when I haven't begun making my investigations of this place.

My, my. Looks like someone just couldn't wait to stir up trouble already. If I can get there in time, I may find out something relevant. I suppose I could contact my apprentice as well...

I turn to the two young men. "My young friends, something has come up and I must try to see to it that everything's alrirght. You should meet up with some of the students; they're going to the same destination and if there's more people all the merrier." I then give them a card with which they can contact me by phone. "I may not be around in my office all the time, but you can contact me quicker with this number. If everything's alright, I hope to speak with the two of you again. You may even meet my apprentice too if we're all lucky."

I smile towards them and turned around. With a quick pace, I make my way towards the source of the sound. Judging from the distance, I'd say it's somewhere not too far away. As I get closer and closer, the aura feels stronger as I approach it. I can only hope I can make it in time. I decide to make a quick call to my apprentice, so I reach my phone and find his number on my agenda. The phone does its work and so I make the call.

"Keisuke, it's me. Something has just come up now, so I need you to listen to me good. I need you to do something for me right now; I have left you a trail for you to follow, so catch up with me quickly. If you can bring at least one more person, that's up to you. Your talents could help me a bit."

Vladimir Yuriminev Makarov
Time: 12:05 pm
Location: School Grounds - Entrance to the infirmary
Date: April 4th

The aura still feels strong, though it has subsided for a while now. My instincts have guided me to a rather unlikely place for what happened, but as I have learned in my lifetime, anything is unlikely but nothing is impossible. Firstly, I made sure no one was spying around the premises before I decide to enter the infirmary. The coast is clear for now, so I have to make sure everything's in order. I suppose if someone decides to drop by I should observe who it is first. I have noticed there was a hole in the wall and it was a large one. Just as I am looking into it, I noticed Keisuke has arrived/ I had an idea...

"Keisuke-kun, there is something we must do. Come with me."

<<COVERT ACTION>>

Keisuke Aihara
Time: 11:55
Location: School Grounds
Date: April 4th

As we were getting on our way, there was some kind of booming sound from a distance that we have heard from where we are right now. I wondered what could it be.

"Guys, did you just hear that? Something like an explosion? I could be wrong, but it sounded that it came from nearby."

I had to wonder if it was some phenomenon or another thing entirely. I asked myself what could I do in this situation when suddenly my phone rang out from my pocket.

"Whoa! Now who could that be??" One of the first people I could think of was Aki-san. All the others were with me and I supposed it could also be Viola-san. Once I opened the phone, I saw the name MAKAROV on the ID screen. It was very important so I had to pick it up. "Just a sec, guys!"

With phone in hand, I answered the call. "Master, is that you? What's going on?"


"Keisuke, it's me. Something has just come up now, so I need you to listen to me good."

"I see. Go on, master." I replied.


I have left you a trail for you to follow, so catch up with me quickly. If you can bring at least one more person, that's up to you. Your talents could help me a bit."

"I'll see what I can do, master. I'm coming right now!" And he hung up just as quickly as he had called. I didn't want to separate myself from the group, but looks like duty calls. Such is the lot of a magi...

"Guys, I'm sorry for leaving like this, but something came up and I have to see my master." I bowed to them all as I said this. "Go to the ceremony without me; I'll catch up as soon as I'm able." With that, I ran briskly as fast as my legs could carry me. I pick up the trail my master left for me to follow and I dash quickly towards the place.

Keisuke Aihara
Time: 12:05 pm
Location: School Grounds - Entrance to the infirmary
Date: April 4th

I reach what seems to be the infirmary. I seem to notice there was some hole on the way and it looked a little big. As I was going to inspect it, master Makarov already saw me and I approached him. "Master, I came as soon as I could. Is there something I can do?"


"Keisuke-kun, there is something we must do. Come with me."

Having spent my time with my master, I had a good idea what he was up to. Without hesitation I listened to it. "Alright, I'm all ears."

<<COVERT ACTION>>

mangafreak7793
March 27th, 2011, 10:10 PM
(Responding to Yano)
Setsuna
Time:11:10
White moon Cafe

"For free..." I muttered a bit surprised and then relaxed "Let's do that since I started looking for Viola-san on foot ever since I left the ship"

I place some money on the counter as well for my own drink as to be not rude to my other allies.

Xaldin
March 27th, 2011, 10:22 PM
Mitsunari Kirai
Time: 11:55
Location: School Grounds
Date: April 4th

Mitsunari watched as Keisuke quickly ran off. Must be something important for him to rush off just before the ceremony. "Well, you heard him." But as he said for us to go on ahead it couldn't have been something much. As for that shockwave, he honestly couldn't care less. Others will for sure take care of it. For now he did as suggested and moved forward straight to the ceremony.

Brynhilde
March 27th, 2011, 10:56 PM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h234/akhonsu/CG_Girl_32_by_iDNAR-1.jpg
Yano Aki
Location: White Moon Cafe, Tsukiyo City
Time: 11.11am
Date: April 4th

"Let's get going then!"

With that the three of us leave the Cafe, and I wave down a taxi.

"To Tsukuyomi Gakuen, please." I say to the driver as I pop into the front seat. Mikoto and Aozawa get into the back. I show the driver my school ID, and the man nods and presses on the accelerator.

Now that we're finally on the way to the school, I'm eager to see this fabled institution with my own eyes once we get there.

Bring
March 27th, 2011, 11:17 PM
[Story Event]

Terry Keels
Location: ???
Time: 11:47am
Date: April 4th

The sound of the buttons on the keyboard clicking under the pressure of my fingers fills the room.

The only light is the shade of blue coming from the screen of the computer, all of the others are off. The six or so guards I had to go through in order to get here are still sleeping peacefully on the floor. I figure I've still got about seven minutes or so before they start to wake up.

By then, I'll be long gone.

I'm almost done getting the information on Tsukuyomi Gakuen that I came here to get. A lot of it wasn't useful at all, but after thirty minutes of shoveling through cyber thrash, I think I might've found something. "Secret Files" hidden deep within the school's root directory entitled Project: Dream. Naturally I couldn't make much out of it, but there was one thing which caught my eye. A photo of a young girl with piercing red eyes and icy blue hair. Ariel Angelus, a familiar face for whom I'd had no name for until now.

Looks like she was much younger around the project's start, but that only makes me want to know more.

Unfortunately, I'm a little short on time right now, so I'll just have to take what I can and skidaddle.

But before I do.........

"Let's make some little adjustments."

I hack back into the school's mainframe and open up my profile with relative ease. Once I've done that much, the rest is so easy it could pass off as breathing.

"Financial loans....cleared. Living expenses....cleared. Background check.................all green. Tsukuyomi registration for Terry Keels, no problem."

I smile proudly at my work as eject my flash drive and shut down the system. I don't even bother covering up my footsteps. I want them to find me. Should someone deem me suspicious enough to be a threat, they'll likely lead me to my father's killer.

I've got enough information for now and some things to look into. I'll be busy for awhile so I hope it doesn't show too much. But just you wait Tsukuyomi. I'll descend on you like an unforgiving angel of death. But for now, I gotta get to school.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Extra Revealed: Expert Hacker

Brynhilde
March 28th, 2011, 04:53 AM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h234/akhonsu/CG_Girl_32_by_iDNAR-1.jpg
Yano Aki
Location: White Moon Cafe, Tsukiyo City
Time: 11.51am
Date: April 4th

The taxi screech to a stop outside the main gates of Tsukuyomi Gakuen.

We have arrived.

The three of us step outside of the car. Mikoto and Aozawa are walking in front of me, fully aware that we are borderline late. I, however, hung back, and solemnly step over the invisible threshold of the school.

I have entered this realm. By crossing its threshold, I am now one of this house.

That is what we believe, at least symbolically, back home in northern China. Here I'm taking it seriously, not out of superstition, but as something to harden my own resolve.

I'm looking forward to the coming school year.

Hurrying my steps to catch up with Mikoto and Aozawa, who are fast approaching where there seemed to be most people - the courtyard, I enter Tsukuyomi without looking back.

Blackdeath6031
March 28th, 2011, 05:54 AM
Suigetsu Ryuuga
Location: Tsukuyomi Gakuen, School Grounds, Quadrangle
Time: 11:55am
Date: April 4th

"Ah, ok."
Feeling rather confused, with the disorder that's happening - The sudden boom and Makarov-sensei abruptly leaving, I blankly wave my goodbyes to the small elder's back.

After a pause, I look back at my roommate.
"I-It seems like its just the two of us again..."
A hesitant laugh crawled out of my lips as my raised hand moves to scratch the back of my head.

"...But, seriously..."
I mumble, glancing back and forth.

"Its five minutes to the induction ceremony,
Yet..."

Where in the world is it?

Pocketing the nylon sash, I begin to tap the pole in my hands on the grassy ground at a slow pace.



-----

Suigetsu Tenchi/Suigetsu Saiko
Location: Tsukuyomi Gakuen, School Grounds, Quadrangle
Time: 11:55am
Date: April 4th

"Master, is that you? What's going on?"

Now might be my chance to leave before anything bad occurs...
Slowly,
Silently,
Like the black cat that creeps away from one's path before they realise their misfortune...

As everyone acknowledges the departure of the young man, I stalk off into the nearest shaded alley.

Best to keep a low profile before the lessons truly begin.

Chaos Greyblood
March 28th, 2011, 03:31 PM
Keisuke Aihara
Time: 12:07 pm
Location: School Grounds - Infirmary
Date: April 4th

<<COVERT ACTION>>

Fangstrike
March 28th, 2011, 04:41 PM
[Responding to Keisuke]

Seigfried Strauss
Time: 11:55
Location: School Grounds
Date: April 4th


"Guys, did you just hear that? Something like an explosion? I could be wrong, but it sounded that it came from nearby."

"Yeah..." It was too far for me to tell if it was a magical fight or something else, perhaps a landslide or construction work. I doubted it was the latter and the former wasn't so unusual when you considered the personalities of magi. I subtly felt tension seep into my body. I didn't know the situation or the circumstances. My worst fear was that we could be drawn into something beyond our power. Now, the idea of coming to Tsukuyomi didn't seem like such a bright idea.


"I'll see what I can do, master. I'm coming right now!"

Whatever was going on, it seemed like Keisuke might be involved or have some knowledge of what was happening.


"Guys, I'm sorry for leaving like this, but something came up and I have to see my master." I bowed to them all as I said this. "Go to the ceremony without me; I'll catch up as soon as I'm able."

Keisuke's actions were suspicious. As a new friend and roommate, I should respect his privacy, but...

Zefiris

I shared a look with Ziggy and mentally sighed. He was useless in situations like these. Well, that's what he had me for.

[Covert Action]

Bring
March 28th, 2011, 05:43 PM
Ariel Angelus
Location: Tsukuyomi Gakuen, Principle's Office
Time: 12:01 pm
Date: April 4th

[responding to Ariel]

Bring
Location: Tsukuyomi Gakuen, Principal's Office
Time: 12:10 pm
Date: April 4th

She left.......and fast too. What makes it so bad is that she wants me to make an announcement on top of it all. But I barely even know what's going on. I'm so anxious it's taking me forever just to figure out what to do!

"Uugh...."

All I can do is groan. The job of a principal is neverending and very demanding. I guess somewhere deep down I like the power, but the work itself is killing me. As far as I'm concerned, the vice principal is way more cut out for this sort of thing. But she just goes running off all willy-nilly without even telling me how to use the intercom.

"......."

I don't know how to use the intercom....

Turning back to my desk, I see what I think is the microphone for the intercom. So shouldn't there be a button or something next to it? Guess it's a start.

Still thinking about my job, I walk over to the device and press the red button next to it without even thinking. Something about red buttons just says 'press me' I guess. Regardless, it seems to work. I can hear a light, static-like pop and the little light on the microphone stand turns on.

I don't really know what to say, but here goes nothing.

"Good afternoon students and faculty of Tsukuyomi Gakuen. I'm your acting principal, Bring, speaking. First of all I would like to whole-heartedly welcome you all to our institution and I hope that you all are having no problems with your accommodations. Should you be having any difficulties, please feel free to ask any member of the staff and they will be sure to help you out. Second of all, I would like to extend my sincerest apologies to all of you. If you have not already noticed, it would seem that someone has gotten into somewhat of a...disagreement near the nurse's office. Please do not be alarmed as we are handling this situation now. As such, the opening ceremony is to me moved to..." I have to think for a second, "12:45 to allow us enough time to get things settled. The ceremony will be held outside of the student dormitories at this time. Again, my apologies."

With a deep sigh of relief I take my finger off the intercom button and take a second to take it all in.

"Not bad for BS. But...."

I look around at the empty room and the mountain of papers on my desk.

".......Now what?"

Chaos Greyblood
March 28th, 2011, 06:25 PM
[responding to Keisuke]
Ayumi Nakajima
Time: 11:55 am
Location: School Grounds
Date: April 4th

I heard a bit of what Keisuke was talking about as he talked to somebody on the phone. Getting a grasp on the conversation, it seems he was needed elsewhere. I wondered if I could try to help him, but the suddeness of his announcement got rid of any intent I was going to express as I watched him starting to leave.

All I could do was simply wish him luck. "Be careful, Keisuke-kun! Don't do anything reckless!"

As I went back to the group, I noticed that someone else made a disappearing act since that person did not say absoultely nothing and was out of sight. I call this to the others' attention

"Guys, someone has just made a disappearing act. I think I know who it was, but I can't tell where he went." I also looked at Zefiris and Sieg-kun for a bit. They looked a bit pensive as to what Keisuke had to do. As though I was driven by instinct, I gently let Zefiris down to the ground and looked at Sieg-kun.

Erlkonig
March 28th, 2011, 06:43 PM
Ryoukutsuji Touma
School Gates
12:10
April 4th



"Good afternoon students and faculty of Tsukuyomi Gakuen. I'm your acting principal, Bring, speaking. First of all I would like to whole-heartedly welcome you all to our institution and I hope that you all are having no problems with your accommodations. Should you be having any difficulties, please feel free to ask any member of the staff and they will be sure to help you out. Second of all, I would like to extend my sincerest apologies to all of you. If you have not already noticed, it would seem that someone has gotten into somewhat of a...disagreement near the nurse's office. Please do not be alarmed as we are handling this situation now. As such, the opening ceremony is to me moved to..." I have to think for a second, "12:45 to allow us enough time to get things settled. The ceremony will be held outside of the student dormitories at this time. Again, my apologies."


A disagreement...? Oh, it must've been what happened to that man. It seems I was right in my guess, and he's going to be fine. ...35 minutes? What am I supposed to do in 35 minutes!? Man, I don't know anybody here and I'm too shy to make a first approach. Well... I guess I can day-dream...

---

???
??:??

"Onii-chan, welcome home~!" Purple eyes gaze at me as my little sister's dazzling smile turns into a pout. "Really, Onii-chan, I was worried sick about you~! If you don't come home sooner, I'll kill you, idiot Onii-chan~!" Her small tongue stuck out of her lips as she blew me a raspberry.

I smiled goofily as I patted her long brown hair. "There, there, Rina-chan. You know your Onii-chan is never going to leave you." Hehe, so cute, Rina-chan...

She blinked as her expression brightened. Her hands grabbed my shoulders, and she stood on her tiptoes to get her face closer to mine. "R-really...? Y-you promise, Onii-chan?"

I smile. These dreams are so wonderful. I wish I could stay in them forever...

"Of course-"

"Son, why are you getting so close to your sister???" ...Only one person who I'm close with uses that Yakuza voice when he's mad...

I shakily turn back, and stare in horror as the house I was in starts to crumble, as time and space distort themselves, my powers suddenly fail me, and two demonic purple eyes glare at me from darkness. A hand comes out from nowhere and pulls me into the air by gripping my collar.

A voice booms from the abyss. "YOU DAMN SIS-CON!!! YOU'RE GOING TO 'THE PIT!'"

N-no! Not the pit!

I am slowly pulled into the darkness.

"NOT THE-"

---

"-PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!" I yell as I suddenly fall on my rear. I blink. Oh, I'm on the school grounds. My face starts turning red as I realize I probably attracted attention to myself. I stand up, and dust myself off. Well, maybe I shouldn't daydream. I'll just patiently wait.

...What's the pit, anyway?

Bring
March 28th, 2011, 07:15 PM
Noel Clandestin
Location: Tsukuyomi, Hallway
Time: 12:07pm
Date: April 4th

Walking through the halls of the school, I see pretty much the same thing left and right. You've got your classrooms, your students, teachers, people doing things they shouldn't be doing, you know, normal school stuff. Not a suspicious person in site. And that's just plain boring. Though I suppose I do have some good dirt I could dish out now and get people to the church. Maybe that'll make the sisters' days.

After walking around for about another four minutes or so, someone interesting finally catches my eye however. A woman, in her mid thirties by the look of it, with long blue hair and crimson eyes. They go off in my head like some kind of a signal. And the expression on her face doesn't help much either.

--------------Cold, dark, fierce, and dangerous. The four tellings of ill-intent.

This turn of events brings the smile back to my face. Just as soon as boredom had gotten a good hold of me, this lady salvages my day.

So I find myself tailing after her: quickly closing the gap as she passes the intersection of my hallway. But I keep a decent distance to allow myself to get one last observation in.

My body fills up from my fingertips with searing heat and magical energy flows forth from the activated circuit. My vision slowly changes, making room for colors previously unseen to me as sight melds with hearing and feeling.

A red wispy aura forms around the woman's form allowing for me to get a better feel of her motives. But it only serves as a check. After all, red is the color of blood. I don't need any other reason to act other than that.

"Excuse me miss. Mind if I ask where you're off to in such a hurry?"

[calling out to Ariel]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ability Revealed:
Invoked Optics - Invoked Optics is are a type of artificial mystic eyes developed by and unique to Noel. They are activated by means of a slight magically invoked mutation within Noel's eyes by properly utilizing her magic circuit. Once activated, Noel gains a compounded eyesight which works in a manner similar to Synethesia, allowing for her to perceive emotions as spirals of color. In addition, this ability seems to give her a slight boost in tracking high-speed objects.

HitokiriNanaya
March 28th, 2011, 07:16 PM
Mikoto
Location: Tsukiyomi-courtyard
Time: 11.55am
Date: April 4th

It had been about an hour since I last was here. "The front entrance is this way." I tell Setsuna and Aki, as I take the lead being as I already visited this school once and have information on it from my eye's.

Brynhilde
March 28th, 2011, 07:23 PM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h234/akhonsu/VAMPIRE_by_masterbimo-1.jpg

Vladimir Kalachev
Time: 12.10pm
Location: School Grounds
Date: April 4th

"Hmm. He ran off pretty quickly..."

I muse after the old teacher as he quickly trotted away. Then I turned to my evidently-bored roommate.

"Don't go stabbing the ground using your weapon, Suigetsu. You're gonna get soil on it."

I peek after the teacher in the vague direction that he went towards. Seems like something had happened there. It's already past noon. What could be delaying the opening ceremony?!

And right then I hear the announcement made by a young male voice over the entire campus, say that there had been a disturbance and the ceremony would be delayed till 12.45...

Whatever shall I occupy myself with till that time??

Revy
March 28th, 2011, 07:36 PM
Noel Clandestin
Location: Tsukuyomi, Hallway
Time: 12:07pm
Date: April 4th

[responding to Noel]

Ariel Angelus
Location: Tsukuyomi, Hallway
Time: 12:07
Date: April 4th

I don't have time for these distractions.......

"Excuse me miss."

People's lives are at stake.

"Mind if I ask where you're off to in such a hurry?"

Why is it that no one else can see that? Why must these damn people constantly approach me and waste my time!?

"........Go away. I have an important matter to attend to."

I'm absolutely furious right now, but I manage to maintain my calm. Those my choice of words may not portray it well, it can't be helped.

Looking over my shoulder, I can see a young girl with short, black hair. I assume she's a student. Granted she could be lost and only needs help getting around, my insight tells me to reject such innocent thoughts. There was a reason this girl approached me of all people.

That........makes her my enemy.....

"I apologize," I withdraw my earlier statement as I regain a sliver of my usual composure, "Is there something I can help you with. I'm a little pressed for time, but I'd be glad to point you in the right direction should you be lost."

mangafreak7793
March 28th, 2011, 07:38 PM
(Responding to Mikoto)
Setsuna
Location: Tsukiyomi-courtyard
Time: 11.55am
Date: April 4th

"lead on" I gestured to Mikoto as she took lead while I look at my surroundings and then a thought strayed into my mind 'Reiji's going to be late'

--

Maria/Mr.Sheep
time:11:59

Arrived to the ceremony in the nick of time.

Brynhilde
March 28th, 2011, 07:59 PM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h234/akhonsu/CG_Girl_32_by_iDNAR-1.jpg
Yano Aki
Location: Tsukuyomi-courtyard
Time: 11.56am
Date: April 4th

"Coming!" I catch up to Mikoto with a brisk run, and get into the courtyard.

"There's... certainly a lot of people." I wonder out loud. "Where's the ceremony supposed to be? Isn't it supposed to be at noon? About time that everyone would be getting there."

A thought just flashed past my head: perhaps it'll only be an introductory talk boomed out of the speakers instead of a formal ceremony? Hopefully not.

And I tiptoe to look over the heads of those before us to see if I can recognise anyone at all. No luck so far.

Xaldin
March 28th, 2011, 08:05 PM
[responding to Keisuke]
Ayumi Nakajima
Time: 11:55 am
Location: School Grounds
Date: April 4th

"Guys, someone has just made a disappearing act. I think I know who it was, but I can't tell where he went." I also looked at Zefiris and Sieg-kun for a bit. They looked a bit pensive as to what Keisuke had to do. As though I was driven by instinct, I gently let Zefiris down to the ground and looked at Sieg-kun.

Mitsunari Kirai

"Hm." Mitsunari did a head count and easily picked out the missing member, "I suppose he got to nervous around other people and fleed. What a person like that is doing in a school leaves me clueless." Of course, he did find Tenchi's attitude a bit too...pathetic. For him to slink away like that is a bit suspicious in its own right as well. Then again, he really didn't give a damn either way.

"Well, I'm going on ahead to the ceremony." Stating his intent, the white haired man began his walk again with or without the group.

Bring
March 28th, 2011, 08:05 PM
Ariel Angelus
Location: Tsukuyomi, Hallway
Time: 12:07
Date: April 4th

[responding to Ariel]

Noel Clandestin
Location: Tsukuyomi, Hallway
Time: 12:07
Date: April 4th

"Oh, I'm sorry, but maybe you didn't hear me too well, Miss," I'm already having fun. I'm talking in a mocking manner without even thinking about it. Guess I'm already fired up, "You see, I'm pretty sure I asked you a question first and I don't recall getting a good answer to it. Just because your an adult doesn't give you an excuse for being an impolite ass."

I let out an exaggerated sigh and a light shrug of my arms for "impact".

The mysterious woman's aura just got a couple flickers of blue, but since the majority of it is still read, I know she's only putting on an act. This lady is on a mission to kill someone. Not that it's any of my business or anything. I'm sure she has a good reason for it.

"Well, you don't have to answer. I figure I can just follow you instead. I was looking for something to keep me entertained anyways. And judging by how fast you were moving, its gotta be the place to be. Am I right?"

I joke around, but I can tell just by looking at her that this woman means business. And business is the best thing to have fun with, so I can go all out without a second thought.

I reach my hands into my two coat pockets; taking out my mp3 player in my right and a pocket bible in my left.

Flipping open the bible, I point the spine up towards the ceiling and let the loose pages fall towards the ground. The blessed pages fall in a funnel-like form until they magically shape into the form of and summon my trusty companion, Penance. With my toy summoned, I grab a hold of the hilt and sling the blade over my shoulder. At the same time, I messing with my mp3 player in my right hand until I come to a song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmRkg-aZXRg) that further "elevates" the mood.

"Well, jokes aside. I know what you've got on your mind, Miss. And I just can't let that fly. Murder just isn't cool ya know."

I place the mp3 player in my pocket and take a few steps closer to the woman. The combination of music and adrenaline already has me itching for some action. The fact that I get to pass it off as a good deed, bonus.

"So, Miss, why don't you dance with me for a bit. Just until you cool down."

eddyak
March 28th, 2011, 08:35 PM
If you have not already noticed, it would seem that someone has gotten into somewhat of a...disagreement near the nurse's office. Please do not be alarmed as we are handling this situation now.

Jack sighed, facepalming. First rule of dealing with masses of people: A group's IQ could be measured by taking its dumbest member's IQ, and dividing by the number of members. If they heard an explosion but didn't see it, they'd try and see what happened, even though what they'd just heard was a freaking explosion. Now everyone between here and Timbuktu would come flocking to see what the matter was. Probably best to just stay at the infirmary and repel the crowds. Sounded like whoever was in charge knew about the damage, at least, and the ceremony was delayed. He sighed again, this time with relief. I'm not late! He grinned.

[Jack is telling people to gtfo]

Chaos Greyblood
March 28th, 2011, 09:17 PM
Ayumi Nakajima
Time: 12:09 am
Location: School Grounds
Date: April 4th

As time passed while lounging in the premises, I seem to noticed three people coming in and everyone was a girl! That was pretty interesting, for it was nice that I wasn't the only female around. The one on the left seems like a tranquil kind of person, the one on the right had long hair and glasses like a learned student and finally in the middle there was a girl who looked Chinese-Japanese with short black hair. At first sight, she looked like she was the head of this outfit and they had arrived a few minutes ago. I wanted to welcome them, so I turned to rest of my group and gave them the idea.

"Hey guys, three more people are coming in! I'm gonna go welcome them."

Skipping happily, I reach the three girls and give them my best smile. "Hiya!"

Brynhilde
March 28th, 2011, 09:23 PM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h234/akhonsu/CG_Girl_32_by_iDNAR-1.jpg
Yano Aki
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12.09am
Date: April 4th

Wow. Hyperactive girl is coming up to greet us.

She seems to be the athletic and popular type, bubbly and sweet. I blink at her overwhelming energy.

"Hi there." I nod to her. "Student here as well?" Extending a hand, I smile at her. "Name's Yano Aki. A pleasure to meet you."

Bring
March 28th, 2011, 09:29 PM
Yoshinori Seiichi
Location: DEN Colosseum
Time: 12:13pm
Date: April 4th


"Good afternoon students and faculty of Tsukuyomi Gakuen. I'm your acting principal, Bring, speaking. First of all I would like to whole-heartedly welcome you all to our institution and I hope that you all are having no problems with your accommodations. Should you be having any difficulties, please feel free to ask any member of the staff and they will be sure to help you out. Second of all, I would like to extend my sincerest apologies to all of you. If you have not already noticed, it would seem that someone has gotten into somewhat of a...disagreement near the nurse's office. Please do not be alarmed as we are handling this situation now. As such, the opening ceremony is to me moved to..." I have to think for a second, "12:45 to allow us enough time to get things settled. The ceremony will be held outside of the student dormitories at this time. Again, my apologies."

"So what? You mean to tell me I rushed for nothing? That's an awfully dick move on your part, Principal."

I look up at the ceiling of the colosseum interior as I lay spread out after my training session.

In the end, I had to use Kikuryuusai in order to come out on top of the simulation. As much as I hate to admit it, it was a damn good fake battle. I think the things I faced where listed as Shades or something. Well, either way, I know better than to jump to that level of training right off the bat.

I'm a little irritated though, but I guess that's not really a surprise. I got cut all over during my little exercise so I had to rip up my favorite t-shirt to bandage up the wounds. To make it even worse, now everyone can see these scars of mine that cover my body. 'The badges of my past failures' or some poetic shit like that. Now I'll have to go all the way back to the dorms just to get another damn t-shirt for the stupid ceremony.

"What a pain in the ass."

But still....I've got to admit that my weapon is one impressive piece of work. And it suites me just fine. A bladeless sword: something which can't cut, but is made to cut. I couldn't have asked for a better partner.

With that thought in my head, I can feel my mind drifting off. Think I'll catch a quite ten minute nap.

Chaos Greyblood
March 28th, 2011, 09:35 PM
[responding to Aki's group]
Ayumi Nakajima
Time: 12:09 am
Location: School Grounds
Date: April 4th

"Yes, I am. I want to welcome you all to Tsukuyomi Gakuen! I'm Ayumi Nakajima, it's very nice to meet you." I shake Aki-san's hand as lively as I could while wearing my smile. It was nice to see more girls here. "And as you can see, I'll be studying in here too! It is a nice day isn't it? I barely got here in time since I overslept. God, I hate these habits of mine x__x."

Vladimir Yuriminev Makarov
Time: 12:09 am
Location: School Grounds
Date: April 4th

As I recover myself from what I've done from checking the girl, I already began to wonder about the secrets of this island. I haven't felt such power coming from a person in a long time. It's a good thing Keisuke had already left before me since I needed a favor from him; he doesn't have to get too involved in this yet so he must make his own pace as he starts his studies here. It took me some effort to result the sudden burst, but the important thing is I'm still alive.

Come to think of it, I must remind myself to call him to give him his artifact. I should have taken this opportunity since I called him all the way here. Haha, I'm getting old even if I say I'm not. I then noticed someone making sure no one would be able to approach the scene without causing any alarm whatsoever; a wise decision, since anything else could happen and we had to be ready for anything. These old bones of mine can still take a tussle or two.

"Hello, young man. May I assist you in something?" I ask him, knowing fully what he's doing.

[Makarov is talking to Jack]

HitokiriNanaya
March 28th, 2011, 09:46 PM
Mikoto
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12.09am
Date: April 4th

Some girl had come and introduce herself to us. She was very hyper, I had to avoid looking at her by looking at the school building. "Yea...Nice day..." I'm not use to dealing with hyper people like this girl. I might not have to use my eyes on her if she keeps talking.

eddyak
March 28th, 2011, 09:53 PM
"Hello, young man. May I assist you in something?" I ask him, knowing fully what he's doing.
Jack turns around at the sound of the man's voice. A tingling in his ring finger tells him he's facing a magus- a pretty damn powerful one too. It takes a pretty massive mana source to make the finger actually twitch.

"Morning," Jack offers. "Another staff member? Hey! You, over there! Get away from the hole! It's still dangerous!"

Turning back to the man, he offered a harassed grin. "Sorry, I've gotta keep the kids away from the infirmary- would you mind helping out a little? There's a kid in there who might need to be moved somewhere else and, umm... what was her name? The nurse looked like she felt sick after she inspected the kiddo- Hey! Away from the rubble! You too, cinderella! Name's Jack, by the way. Hired for security on Tsukuyomi."

mangafreak7793
March 28th, 2011, 10:13 PM
(Responding to Ayumi)
Setsuna
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12.09am
Date: April 4th

Well this is a surprise though not a unexpected one as a girl excitedly came and greeted us and seemed relieved that to find people of the same sex and age.

Luckily I have dealt with people like her before though I hope I won't be as ill received as with a certain sister.

"Likewise" I nodded and held out my hand to greet her.

----

(Responding to Mikoto)
Mr.Sheep

Once arriving at the school grounds I noticed Magus girl in a group with other girls. 'Huh, Didn't expect her as the social type seeing she rejected Maria's friendship.'

As I casually pass by their group Magus girl and eye briefly locked eyes with each other as a look of subtle shocked briefly appeared over her features before instantly regaining her composure before anyone but me noticed.

"BAAAH" (Have fun, you prick) I said to her while nodding as I then moved on to where the opening ceremony is.

Chaos Greyblood
March 28th, 2011, 10:31 PM
[responding to Jack]
Vladimir Yuriminev Makarov
Time: 12:09 am
Location: School Grounds
Date: April 4th

"Likewise, young man." I shook his hand. "I am Vladimir Yuriminev Makarov, but you can simply call me Makarov. I am one of the teachers of the school." I then make a small stab at humor. "So I take it that you're a Jack of all trades for the security of this school, yes? It is good to see that you're fulfilling your responsabilities."

Then he told me about the conditions of the local nurse and the girl. It does look like he needs some assistance to get the house into order. He has been in the infirmary longer than I have, so a quick query is the best way to get some information. "So you have an idea of what happened here? Where do you think you're going to take that girl to? Granted, there are a few places to hide in this island, but you have to be careful and prudent if you catch the attention of someone dangerous." I take another look at the nurse and I've decided to do a little something about this.

"She can be healed and I happen to have a few skills. Maybe I can help her."

HitokiriNanaya
March 28th, 2011, 10:32 PM
Mikoto
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:09am
Date: April 4th

I saw the sheep and I heard him. "Oi who's a prick, you stupid animal!" I gave the sheep the finger. Setsuna and Aki looked at me weird, "I-it's a long story..." I felt my face heat up.

mangafreak7793
March 28th, 2011, 10:40 PM
(Responding to Mikoto)
Setsuna Aozawa
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:09am
Date: April 4t

I raise my eyebrow seeing Viola-san rather...interesting hand gesture to a farm animal carrying a sleeping girl as they passed by us.

"I'm guessing you're referring to the livestock rather then the girl as a animal?" I asked Viola-san though seeing a sheep is strange enough but not enough since I'm more scientifically interested if their were any side-effects to VIola-san's damage to her eye.

Chaos Greyblood
March 28th, 2011, 10:42 PM
[responding to Aki's group]
Ayumi Nakajima
Time: 12:09 pm
Location: School Grounds
Date: April 4th

I shook the hands of the other two girls as I repeat my name. Just then, the girl with the patch on one of her eyes named Mikoto had a flushed face. "Hey, are you alright? You look as red as a tomato! And what happened to your eye?" I then take a quick glimpse of what seemed to be a sheep with another girl as they were walking away... Wait, what?? There's a sheep in this island?! Weird...

Keisuke Aihara
Time: 12:10 pm
Location: School Grounds
Date: April 4th

After doing a task for master Makarov, I've decided to catch up with the others. I wondered where everyone could be when suddenly I heard the chime over the speakers and I heard this voice:


"Good afternoon students and faculty of Tsukuyomi Gakuen. I'm your acting principal, Bring, speaking. First of all I would like to whole-heartedly welcome you all to our institution and I hope that you all are having no problems with your accommodations. Should you be having any difficulties, please feel free to ask any member of the staff and they will be sure to help you out. Second of all, I would like to extend my sincerest apologies to all of you. If you have not already noticed, it would seem that someone has gotten into somewhat of a...disagreement near the nurse's office. Please do not be alarmed as we are handling this situation now. As such, the opening ceremony is to me moved to..." I have to think for a second, "12:45 to allow us enough time to get things settled. The ceremony will be held outside of the student dormitories at this time. Again, my apologies."

Well, that pretty much settles things. Looks like I'll be able to join up with the others after all. That made me feel good, since I feared I would miss out the ceremony, but now that we know where and when it'll get started we'll be able to relax a while longer. With that in mind, I search the grounds for the others on open areas. I managed to find them not too far from the center of the school, so I feel pretty lucky. There were 3 more people in there as well. Could it be...?

As I get closer, I made a couple of whistles to that direction and I start to wave my hand.

Xaldin
March 28th, 2011, 10:54 PM
Ieyasu Saiken
Location: Tsukuyomi Entrance
Time: 12:00

[Arrives at Tsukuyomi with Kahli]

"Alright, here we are!" Ieyasu announced, glancing at what he could find. "Not half bad, ya think?" He grinned, turning his head behind to the girl on his back. "And it looks like we made it here on ti--"


"Good afternoon students and faculty of Tsukuyomi Gakuen. I'm your acting principal, Bring, speaking. First of all I would like to whole-heartedly welcome you all to our institution and I hope that you all are having no problems with your accommodations. Should you be having any difficulties, please feel free to ask any member of the staff and they will be sure to help you out. Second of all, I would like to extend my sincerest apologies to all of you. If you have not already noticed, it would seem that someone has gotten into somewhat of a...disagreement near the nurse's office. Please do not be alarmed as we are handling this situation now. As such, the opening ceremony is to me moved to..." I have to think for a second, "12:45 to allow us enough time to get things settled. The ceremony will be held outside of the student dormitories at this time. Again, my apologies."

"Well scratch that then, we're early. That's good then, I can check out the school now and maybe meet a few people." It was good to get a good feel of the place to start off anyways, and he was sure to find something there that could occupy him until the ceremony's start. "What about you, Kahli, wanna tag along?"

---

Mitsunari Kirai
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:10

Well, he had reached his destination finally...35 minutes ahead of time. Mitsunari leaned against the wall of the nearby building, a ways away from most the people. He didn't feel like interacting with any more than he already had today and this provided him a chance to relax. He closed his eyes, crossed his arms, and lowered his head as he dove into his mental subconsciousness.

"Gorz Strategy 3, cards needed; Gorz, Dark Dust Spirit, Kuriboh, weak monster. First phase..."

As a part of cool down and a way to keep his mind sharp he made calculations of his cards in his head. Some new ways to use them were invented during this however most were just him repeating the plan in his head.

"Summon sacrificable monsters. Second phase, tribute for Dark Dust Spirit, clear the field, attack. Third phase, Dark Dust Spirit returns to hand, field open, be attacked. Final phase, discard Kuriboh from hand, reduce damage to 0, still being attacked though taking no damage, summon Gorz from hand and 0 ATK/DEF Gorz Token, destroy enemy monster."

With the countless possible playing styles in his deck he was able to keep himself busy for hours with just this. 35 minutes is no trouble at all.

---
Vincent Marks
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:10

"Hyaha," Vincent smirked wickedly, calming down as the song that previously had him dancing and singing along out of spontanious impulse came to an end. "Well that was fun." He'd finally decided to take a look around, a few people glanced at him what with the singing but most of them were more interested in that big gapping hole in the wall about a story above. "Huh. The hell caused that?"

He shut his MP3 off for a bit and flipped out his iPhone, checking the time. "Goddammit, I woke up late... But it looks like the ceremony hasn't even started yet with all the peoples. Right, lucky me then." He smirked again in delight as he placed his hands behind his head and walked forward towards the hole. Looks like something big got thrown clean through it so it musta been a strong guy that did it. "So, guess there's some people aside from that Juri chick that may be some fun..."

He spoke to himself as he found himself right next to the wall, the hole just a ways above him. "How strong is this thing anyways?" Curious of this, he kicked the wall with some minor effort. Felt sturdy, but even that small kick caused a sizable piece of rubble to fall from the top of the hole which Vin side stepped casually. "Really was a tough guy that did that..."

[Poking around the damage site]

eddyak
March 28th, 2011, 11:00 PM
"So I take it that you're a Jack of all trades for the security of this school, yes? It is good to see that you're fulfilling your responsabilities."
Jack chuckled. "I suppose you could say that. I've done a little of everything in my time."


"So you have an idea of what happened here? Where do you think you're going to take that girl to? "Hmm..." He thinks for a moment on how to answer properly. "Kid in there came stumbling out of the forbidden forest not even an hour ago, she's starved and probably pretty badly hurt, maybe abused. There's also something pretty dangerous either living in her or using her as a conduit, and it doesn't like to be touched.

The kid herself has suicidal tendencies, and when I tried to restrain her, she tossed me through a wall. The nurse lady tried checking her out, but whatever the thing is, it hit her with a mental spike." He took a breath and sighed, casually grabbing a fistful of nothing in midair- apparently a kid who'd tried to sneak past invisible, turned him round, and pushed him away.
"Probably not god for the kid to wake up and find a horde of kids trying to get a peek at her, so I thought I could probably take her somewhere not too far. Any suggestions?"

Granted, there are a few places to hide in this island, but you have to be careful and prudent if you catch the attention of someone dangerous."Jack looked at Makarov, eyes now sharp and focused, subtly moving so the infirmary was in his sight again, checking the kid was still in bed. "Why? You think someone- or something- might be after her?"


[Poking around the damage site]
"Kid! Away from the big lumps of concrete that could crack your head open!"

Xaldin
March 28th, 2011, 11:15 PM
"Kid! Away from the big lumps of concrete that could crack your head open!"

Vincent Marks

"Eh?" Who the hell is this gu--oh right, there are teachers here, he's probably one. "Alright, alright." He agreed, back up a few steps from the wall. "Mind telling me who caused this?" He couldn't help but pose the question. He knew he wasn't suppose to look for a fight, especially so early in the school season but he had to AT LEAST know who was strong enough to punch/blast through a wall like this.

Chaos Greyblood
March 29th, 2011, 12:00 AM
Vladimir Yuriminev Makarov
Time: 12:10 pm
Location: School Grounds
Date: April 4th


Jack looked at Makarov, eyes now sharp and focused, subtly moving so the infirmary was in his sight again, checking the kid was still in bed. "Why? You think someone- or something- might be after her?"

"If you said she came from the forest, it seems there is an area that no one should enter normally, not to mention being privy to even know about the girl." I had to be direct with Jack. He was honest with me about this delicate matter and it was the right thing to do. So, there is a chance there's some kind of facility or laboratory deep inside that forest. The question is how to find the entrance while evading any dangers that lurk inside it. Looks like I've caught an important clue; I should thank this man somehow for this.

Now concerning a more delicate matter... "Whoever did this will obviously try to get into this affair over with and thus will be looking for the girl. Perhaps that person will circunvent the nurse's authority and do the classic 'You see nothing, you know nothing' policy so that she doesn't make any questions." I looked at Jack right to his eyes and I also noticed a few of his bandages, then back to him. I put two and two together and realize he may be in the middle of a tempest. "You, however, must be careful with how you respond. They will ask about the wounds and if you know something about the girl. Now comes the dilemma: Will you take the girl to a safe place and implicate yourself in this problem or do you leave her to her fate and hope for the best? You must weight your choices carefully and perhaps hope for a miracle. Just as important is that should you choose to answer the questions, you must respond carefully. This is what I can most likely suspect, though it's possible it may not be true"

Then we heard the annoucement through one of the speakers nearby. Looks like they'll take this as a random incident, but that doesn't mean someone with authority won't look into this. Also, the ceremony has a delay and the place is now known. At least everyone will be able to gather with a better pace and hopefully no one else will try to make some unnecessary snooping.

[noticed Vincent's presence]


Eh?" Who the hell is this gu--oh right, there are teachers here, he's probably one. "Alright, alright." He agreed, back up a few steps from the wall. "Mind telling me who caused this?" He couldn't help but pose the question. He knew he wasn't suppose to look for a fight, especially so early in the school season but he had to AT LEAST know who was strong enough to punch/blast through a wall like this.

Speaking of snooping, there's a tall and well built youngster who popped the quesiton. I simply decide to defuse it as quickly as possible. "There's been an accident if you must know, my friend. It looks like someone wanted to be too fresh, but didn't mean any harm. There's no need to worry, we have begun to take care of the situation, but be careful. Any accident can occur if you don't pay attention."

I wink at the boy for additional assurance. "I am a teacher, by the way. You can call me Makarov."

Ruca_Milda
March 29th, 2011, 12:13 AM
[responding to Aki's group]
Ruca Milda
Time: 12:09 pm
Location: School Grounds
Date: April 4th

Ruca approaches Aki's group to see Mikoto,now with an eyepatch, giving the finger to a sheep carrying a small girl.

"Err...I think it's normal where she lives?"

"Hello,Aki/Setsuna-Mikoto-san. How do you do?.....I see Mikoto-san got a...pet?"

Xaldin
March 29th, 2011, 12:15 AM
Speaking of snooping, there's a tall and well built youngster who popped the quesiton. I simply decide to defuse it as quickly as possible. "There's been an accident if you must know, my friend. It looks like someone wanted to be too fresh, but didn't mean any harm. There's no need to worry, we have begun to take care of the situation, but be careful. Any accident can occur if you don't pay attention."

I wink at the boy for additional assurance. "I am a teacher, by the way. You can call me Makarov."

Vincent Marks

"..." Huh. That's certainly odd. Vincent was sure he heard someone speaking to him but...where? He looked left and right but to no avail. Finally his eyes darted a little lower and he noticed the small old guy was the one talking to hi--did he just wink? Vin continued to stare at the small guy...

"...Pfffft--HA HA, you're so freakin' short dude!" Before erupting in a laugh, "Hehhehheh, what you didn't get taller when you grow up?" It really wasn't all that funny but Vin happen to get a good laugh out of Makarov's expence. "Ah... Anyways," he began again, crossing his arms over his chest, "that's not what I asked. I want to know who did it, I don't really care how it all happened."

Blackdeath6031
March 29th, 2011, 12:31 AM
Suigetsu Ryuuga
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:10pm
Date: April 4th

"Don't go stabbing the ground using your weapon, Suigetsu. You're gonna get soil on it."

From the sounds of his voice, Vlad-san was similarly unoccupied...
"B-But~,"
I began, using the tone of a spoiled child - something very unbecoming of me.
"There nothing to do and we've got quite a bit of time to get to the dorms..."

Nevertheless, I listen to my roommate and new friend.
Stopping my tapping, I place it on the back of my shoulders and rest both my arms on them.

"Well...forty-five minutes is forty-five minutes. Its not two minutes nor sixty.
Should we just head there and figure out what to do after that?"
I ask slowly, mentally projecting a turtle on the ground before me, slooowly making its way from one end of my field of vision to the other.

HitokiriNanaya
March 29th, 2011, 12:53 AM
Mikoto
Location: School grounds
Time: 12:09

I didn't want to admit it, but yea the sheep pissed me, "Yea the sheep...." Great now I look like a weirdo. "Would you believe me if I told you I speak sheep?" SHUT UP VIOLA! Someone new has appeared also, "My eye is fine..." At least I said something right, I avoid looking at the new person.

"Not a pet, an annoyance at best." I quickly dismiss what Ruca said.

mangafreak7793
March 29th, 2011, 01:06 AM
(responding to Mikoto)
Setsuna
Location: School grounds
Time: 12:09

"I see..." I responded as I paused for a bit to look over Viola-san a bit before nodding at her claim "I have a friend who I'll like to introduce you to.He specializes in many forms of medicine and is trustworthy."

Either her claim could be true due to the nature of her mystic eyes or the damage might have been more that meets the 'eye'.

If the situation wasn't so serious it might have been considered as a pun.

Chaos Greyblood
March 29th, 2011, 01:21 AM
[Responding to Vincent]
Vladimir Yuriminev Makarov
Time: 12:10 pm
Location: School Grounds
Date: April 4th

Ah, so the young one decides to sass at me, does he? I guess there's always someone who doesn't respect his elders no matter where you are. I made a quick and subtle touch at my stick as I respond

"You would ask Mr. Jack or the local nurse here, but then they'd tell you." I spoke to him, not taking my eyes off of him. I came up with an idea. "If you wish to know who did this, it must have been someone pretty strong, but that person is gone. If you're good with following a trail though, that person should have gone to a safer and more enclosed area. Obviously it doesn't want to be found, but where there's a will there's a way."

With that, I make a quick jump just above his head and give him a quick but solid rap at his thick skull with my enchanted staff for the obviously added impact. "And remember to respect our elders, boy. You never know who's going to open up that head of yours if you sass at them the way you did."

Brynhilde
March 29th, 2011, 04:18 AM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h234/akhonsu/VAMPIRE_by_masterbimo-1.jpg

Vladimir Kalachev
Time: 12.12pm
Location: School Grounds
Date: April 4th

"This is boring indeed~"

Looking around, I see a raised flower plantation to the side of the courtyard, with its edges just high enough to make it an ideal seat for us. I slowly walk over and sit down on it, and beckon Suigetsu to come over as well.

"We should just rest a little for now. I for one don't feel like going back to the dorms and having to come out again after 45 minutes. What do we say we just sit here and chat a bit and simply observe everyone else for a while?"

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h234/akhonsu/CG_Girl_32_by_iDNAR-1.jpg
Yano Aki
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12.12pm
Date: April 4th

And here I thought I didn't see anyone I know!

The girl Nakajima was introducing herself to Aozawa and Mikoto when Milda popped out. He is currently staring curiously at Mikoto, who had just er... insulted a sheep?!? I'm glad to see that Milda turned out alright, and flash him a welcoming smile. "Hey Milda-kun. How's the day been for you so far? Did you go into town to check out any shops?"

And speaking of Milda... made me wonder about Aihara. And then, as if right on cue, I spot him approaching us with a brisk run.

"Aihara-kun!" I wave at him. "Good to catch up with you again! How's everything been?"

This suddenly feels way more like a proper high school than a collection of magi. I have to say, seeing them again make me feel a whole lot better.

eddyak
March 29th, 2011, 04:57 AM
"Mind telling me who caused this?"
Jack grinned at him.

"I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you."


You, however, must be careful with how you respond. They will ask about the wounds and if you know something about the girl. Now comes the dilemma: Will you take the girl to a safe place and implicate yourself in this problem or do you leave her to her fate and hope for the best? You must weight your choices carefully and perhaps hope for a miracle. Just as important is that should you choose to answer the questions, you must respond carefully. This is what I can most likely suspect, though it's possible it may not be true"
He snorted.

"Isn't it obvious? Anyone who'd abandon the kiddo at the first sign of danger isn't worth being called a man."

Fangstrike
March 29th, 2011, 05:16 AM
Siegfried Strauss
Time: 12:09 am
Location: School Grounds
Date: April 4th

Zefi was rooted in her spot, staring longingly at the sheep. She had an affinity for fluffy and cute things. I bet she was imagining how it would feel to ride the animal, and I had to admit to myself it would make a cute picture.

I noticed a few familiar faces up ahead, so I tugged Zefi along. "Hey everyone."

My eyes were instantly drawn to Mikoto's face, specifically her eyes. I had of course noticed her presence, but I hadn't seen her eyepatch. Although she could very well be a potential enemy, half of me, the gentleman part, couldn't just ignore her wound. "Are you alright Viola-san?"

In the corner of my eye, I saw Zefi's form climb up Ayumi's back and reclaim her "reins."

Blackdeath6031
March 29th, 2011, 07:04 AM
[responding to Vlad]
Suigetsu Ryuuga
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:12pm
Date: April 4th

"Thats true..."
I concur, following Vlad to the patch and squatting down.

...But still, forty-five minutes isn't easy to burn.

As I watch other people resuming their own business within the school grounds, my lips pursed and I softly began to whistle a certain tune I had on my mind.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0JcBdJ-A_8

Calming my excited mind down, I close my eyes and allow myself to be mentally and psychologically absorbed into my surroundings.

Xaldin
March 29th, 2011, 07:43 AM
"You would ask Mr. Jack or the local nurse here, but then they'd tell you." I spoke to him, not taking my eyes off of him. I came up with an idea. "If you wish to know who did this, it must have been someone pretty strong, but that person is gone. If you're good with following a trail though, that person should have gone to a safer and more enclosed area. Obviously it doesn't want to be found, but where there's a will there's a way."

With that, I make a quick jump just above his head and give him a quick but solid rap at his thick skull with my enchanted staff for the obviously added impact. "And remember to respect our elders, boy. You never know who's going to open up that head of yours if you sass at them the way you did."

"Ow, goddammit!" Vin scoffed, rubbing the impact point slightly, "That wasn't cool. Talkin' to me about respect and your off hitting strangers in the head." He pouted momentarily before almost immediately shrugging it off completely, turning to Jack, seeing if he could fill in some light.


Jack grinned at him.

"I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you."

"Oh screw you. -_-" Like Vincent actually bought that. "Well whatever. Little old guy who's name I immediately forgot told me to follow the trail, so lets see where that takes me." And with this, Vincent brought his hands from his pockets and walked back a good ways, a fairly good ways actually.

Enough for a running start at the wall, sprinting at full speed before using his insane leg musciles to launch himself up a story as he jumped through the hole dead center.

[Jumped through the hole]

Location: Hallway near Infirmary
Time: 12:12

"Alright lets see what kinda trailing I can do from here..."

Erlkonig
March 29th, 2011, 10:50 AM
Ryoukutsuji Touma
School Grounds
12:12
April 4th

...I'm bored. It's not even been two minutes, and I'm already bored. I wander off from the school gates into the courtyard. As I'm walking, I pass by a group of chatting students. They seem so different, yet they get along fairly well. I curse myself. It's always been like this. For some reason, it's very hard for me to get to know others. Either by coincidence, or because I rarely approach anybody.

But it's okay. I will never have too much friends, but even one is enough for me. Because, to me, friends are worth more than my life. I stop walking as I hear a faint sound which catches my attention- I turn on my heels, and look at the side of the courtyard, where there are two boys sitting on a patch. One of them is the source of the sound. I focus, imprinting the whistled rhyme into my mind. It's a calming song.

Maybe I could get nearer to them, and listen to that song... I wonder where it's from...

Before I know it, I'm only some feet away from them, and humming the song alongside the boy. I stop humming. "U-uh... H-Hey, t... That's a very good song." Oh god, what kind of greeting is that!? Now he's going to get mad at you, fool!

Chaos Greyblood
March 29th, 2011, 02:19 PM
[responding to Aki]
Keisuke Aihara
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12.12pm
Date: April 4th

It turned out to be Aki and the others! It's pretty nice to know that we're all together in the school. I made a smile as I walk towards them.

"Oh, everything's alright. I'm glad to see you too, Aki-san. And Mikoko-san and Setsuna-san are with you as well; it's like you've formed a special group that likes to solve mysteries." I made this last remark as my own way to make some humor. I also noticed that Ayumi was there, possibly greeting them and I also saw the yousei on top of Ayumi's head, playfully using her as a steed.

Oh, I almost forgot! "I have heard an announcement not too long ago, girls. Looks like the ceremony will start around 12:45 pm and it'll be in front of the student dorms. It seems they'll be finishing preparations among other things, but I'm sure everything will be fine." And so I explained the rest of the things, including where to find the dorms while withholding what master Makarov had discovered. I didn't know if I had to share this with Aki and the others since I can't cause some panic or suspicion at this point when we haven't even started the school year! For now, it was better that there should be some tranquility and joy while we can keep enjoying this day.

[responding to Vincent]
Vladimir Yuriminev Makarov
Location: School Grounds - Infirmary area
Time: 12.12pm
Date: April 4th

What is that boy doing?! Did he just decide to hop in there just like that to see the girl? I can't let him disturb her, nevermind letting him cause more chaos in the school for all to see! I never knew someone would be so reckless and I have been around many types of people all my life; even Keisuke learned to have some measure despite having becoming a fully fledged mage recently back at the Clock Tower. I had to stop this youngster before he does something really stupid. Looks like he will take the trail I hinted him to follow... just not so quickly at the scene of the crime.

"Jack, keep the students from getting closer. I'll take care of the boy." And without saying anything else, I rapidly enter the premises; he shouldn't be too hard to track and he should run into the enchanted parts of the area Keisuke and I put together.

Location: Hallway near Infirmary
Time: 12:12

Now that I'm inside, I must follow him quickly before he reaches the little girl. If he even makes that power erupt ever so slightly it will cause some trouble he shouldn't have. Sounds like he isn't too careful in covering his trail, so I quickly follow it in order to catch up with him.

[responding to Keisuke]
Ayumi Nakajima
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12.12pm
Date: April 4th

"Oh, Keisuke-kun has come! I'm glad you're back!"

I greeted Keisuke as he had arrived. Before I knew it, Zefi-chan already perched herself on top of my head again. I guess she really likes me and I don't mind; I suppose she can stay longer. I have heard what Keisuke said to the group and I made a sigh of relief, having gotten here in such a frenzy because I thought I was going to be late! This time though, I won't push my luck and stay inside the school. This is one event I won't be late for.

"Oh, sounds like you guys knew each other I wish I could have seen you all earlier back at the ship yesterday, but I had to train and prepare myself for this day."

Xaldin
March 29th, 2011, 03:54 PM
Vincent Marks
Location: Hallway near Infirmary
Time: 12:12

There wasn't much of a trail, at least what Vincent could tell. The gapping hole behind him only pointed his way forward as he could tell from the rubble that someone was thrown out of the building. He walked rather slow, taking his time until he came to the Infirmary door.

[Vincent hears footsteps]

"Eh?" Vin turned around before he got a chance to even touch the door. Someone came up from behind him... Oh. "You again?" It was the little guy from just a minute ago. "Whaddya want, er, Mack?" He couldn't recall if that was right or not. Couldn't care either as he feels this name will stick more than any he corrects him with. "Thought you told me to follow what I could."

Chaos Greyblood
March 29th, 2011, 04:41 PM
[responding to Vincent]
Vladimir Yuriminev Makarov
Location: Infirmary - Hallway
Time: 12.12pm
Date: April 4th

"I won't deny that, young man." I replied, standing before him. I have already begun to concoct a stratagem in order to keep the man away from harm and doing something reckless on the side as I talk to him. "If you manage to get to the end of the trail, you'll find something very powerful, but the energy surrouding it won't let you in so easily. The fact is, you may be repelled and hurt from it if it even senses that you're close." I smile a bit as I make my offer to him.

"I am a magician of great power, you know. If you let me follow you, I'll be able to ward off the power long enough for you to come through and look for the opponent that you seek. If you wish to fight it alone, I won't stop you; bear in mind that if your life is truly endangered I will get you out of here without any objections." I stressed the last part of the offer as sternly as possible so that he can understand my point. "I hope I made myself clear."

As I walk towards him, I ask him one thing. "By the way, what's your name? You didn't even say."

Xaldin
March 29th, 2011, 06:23 PM
[Responding to Makarov]
Vincent Marks
Location: Infirmary - Hallway
Time: 12:13

"Heh. Why you can call me the badass Vincent Marks, though Vin'll work just fine." He replied with a smirk as his thumb pointed to his chest.

"Now powerful, that interest me a great deal... If you wanna follow me that's all your buisness, just stay off if a fight does break out." Having nothing more to say, Vin turned to the door to the infirmary, chuckling to himself before opening. Mack talks so highly of this guy so he may actually be fun to fight. It's been so long since he'd really just let loose. He never got a chance while fighting Juri because of that CHEAP tactic he was still upset about. Unable to hold himself any longer he opened the door and jolted into the room, a huge gaping smile across his face.

[Entering Infirmary]

"..."

Huh. That's odd. All he sees is a little girl on the be--Oh no freaking way.

"Oh goddammit, are you serious!?" Vincent groaned, slumping his shoulders down, "A kid? Goddammit, I can't bring myself to start a fight with a kid, let alone a sleeping one. Huge let down." He sighed, and turned to Makarov. "Why didn't you tell me it was a little girl that did this?"

Blackdeath6031
March 30th, 2011, 07:47 AM
Suigetsu Ryuuga
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:14pm
Date: April 4th

My eyes were closed.
Yet, I could sense.

I could sense the small flowers calming rustling in the wind.
I could sense my schoolmates in their groups, chatting.
I could sense a person slightly taller than me pause in his tracks.
I could sense him suddenly turn and approach me and Vlad.
I could sense him stop bes-

"U-uh... H-Hey, t... That's a very good song."

"Auuagh!"
I let out a cry, dropping my bo staff and losing my balance.

...What happened?
...What did he say?

I pause and recollect my thoughts.

...Oh, he was praising that song.
"Ah, t-t-thank you very much," I say timidly. "I-Its just a song I listen to occasionally..."

My minds eye still needs training....only my sense of sight worked this time.

Regaining my senses, I pushed myself into a cross-legged position, balancing the staff on the sides of my knees.

Erlkonig
March 30th, 2011, 08:46 AM
"Ah, t-t-thank you very much," I say timidly. "I-Its just a song I listen to occasionally..."

My minds eye still needs training....only my sense of sight worked this time.

Regaining my senses, I pushed myself into a cross-legged position, balancing the staff on the sides of my knees.

[Responding to Ryuuga]

Oh no! He seemed a bit shaken. However, I pause when I hear his words. "Oh, I didn't mean to startle you. I-I just wanted to praise that song." I sigh in relief. Good, he's not mad at me. "I've... Never heard a song like that." I sit down besides him. "You looked to be deep in thought, though. That's probably how you could sing such a song with so much calmness." I smile at him. Once I've approached someone, it's pretty easy for me to talk to them. "Nice to meet you. I'm Ryoukutsuji Touma, and I'm a new student in this place, like you."

He seems to be a nice guy. Maybe I can ask him more about that song later...

I turn to the other person sitting alongside him. "A-Ah! Nice to meet you, as well..." I wonder if he's annoyed I interrupted them so suddenly...

Revy
March 30th, 2011, 05:44 PM
Noel Clandestin
Location: Tsukuyomi, Hallway
Time: 12:07pm
Date: April 4th

[responding to Noel]

Ariel Angelus
Location: Tsukuyomi, Hallway
Time: 12:07pm
Date: April 4th

Does this girl truly intend to fight me here? Certainly there are fools in this world, but that does not pardon arrogant ignorance. Judging by her appearance and what I've gathered thus far, this girl has to be well-versed in combat. Therefore, it would be foolhardy to say that she cannot feel the gap in our powers.

Nonetheless, she has presented herself as an obstacle standing in my path. Although my destination is ahead of me and she is behind, I highly doubt that she will simply ignore me should I walk away. That only leaves room for conflict between the two of us. Naturally such is a trivial matter for me. It's like an ant challenging the colossus. However, I cannot knowingly go against Bring's wish to protect the students from harm.

"Honestly.....why do you students continue to pester me with your narrow views?"

Granted from her point of view what she's doing is morally right. However, she has stepped blindly into a conflict which does not concern her. In my mind, I can honestly commend her for her courage. That's why I believe I'll let her off with only a severed arm.

"I'll only ask you once, get the hell out of my sight. If you don't, I will violently strike you down."

Chaos Greyblood
March 30th, 2011, 06:31 PM
[responding to Vincent]
Vladimir Yuriminev Makarov
Location: Infirmary - Hallway
Time: 12:13

Vincent's disappointment has been duly noted no sooner he saw the girl. Provided nothing else happens, it would be best that we leave the area as soon as possible and hope nothing else happens that will disrupt things any further than necessary.

"I see this didn't fulfill your expectations, young Vincent." I spoke to him, giving him a soft tap with my stick to reassure him a bit. "But fret not, there will be a lot of opportunities for you to prove yourself in this island for the possibilities are entincing and endless. I can appreciate your impetious candor, but for now it would be best that we leave this to the professionals. Good things come for those who wait and I imagine you have many good days ahead of you."

With a smile I made a gesture to Vincent so that we can proceed to leave this place. "Let us be off, young master."

Xaldin
March 31st, 2011, 01:23 AM
[responding to Makarov]
Vincent Marks
Location: Infirmary - Hallway
Time: 12:13

"Whatever." Vin grumbled, hands in his pockets as he turned back, all sense of enthusiasim destroyed. Everything Makarov said to him only pissed him off as it reminded him of some speech a teacher would give. Which makes sense he guess'd but still. Regardless he took his exit of the Infirmary, pouting. With such a let down he didn't feel like doing anything for a while, 'cept maybe take a nap. And he still had a good amount of time to waste...

"Man..." He sighed, "Gotta find something that can satisfy me soon or I'll just go crazy with boredom.

Blackdeath6031
March 31st, 2011, 02:03 AM
[responding to Touma]

Suigetsu Ryuuga
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:14pm
Date: April 4th

"Oh, I didn't mean to startle you. I-I just wanted to praise that song. I've... Never heard a song like that. You looked to be deep in thought, though. That's probably how you could sing such a song with so much calmness. Nice to meet you. I'm Ryoukutsuji Touma, and I'm a new student in this place, like you."

....sing such a song?
Well, I was whistling it. But then again I suppose it makes little difference between whistling and singing in reality.

"A-ah, I see," I begin my reply slowly.
First impressions must be made as well as possible, of course.
Therefore, choosing the right words might...
"N-N-N-Nice t-to meet you t-too...! I'm Ryuuga - Suigetsu Ryuuga."
...not always be the key to the first impression.

Ah well...

"A-Ah! Nice to meet you, as well..."
Glancing at Touma, I notice a hint of apprehensiveness in his voice.
Letting out a bit of a chuckle, I gesture toward my roommate.

"This is Vladimir Kalachev, who isn't as fearsome as he looks, mind you."


[introducing Vlad and Ryuuga to Touma]

DarkMAN
March 31st, 2011, 04:47 AM
Kota
Location: Infirmary
Time: 12:13

"What the hell was that?"

Just now some guy and an old man entered the room, started talking strangely and left just like that. Not to mention they didn't even notice Kota's presence in there, despite seeing the girl next to which he was sitting.

"Is my clock on? No, it's not... Maybe they're just idiots?"

Kota didn't wonder about it too long. He was more concerned wit the girl.
And he was feeling a little uneasy...

"Damn, when will that nurse come back... Hmmm, now that I think about it, she was some great material..."

Nyamo
Location: Infirmary - Hallway
Time: 12:13

Nyamo hurried back to the infirmary, but when she was finally there two people came out of the room.

"Do you have some business here?"

She asked stopping in front of the two.

Brynhilde
March 31st, 2011, 07:41 AM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h234/akhonsu/VAMPIRE_by_masterbimo-1.jpg
Vladimir Kalachev
Time: 12.14pm
Location: School Grounds
Date: April 4th

Did Suigetsu just say... fearsome...?

Brushing aside my blond hair - something which is certainly not fearsome - I nod to the newcomer.

"Ryoukutsuki, huh? A pleasure in meeting you." I stretch my hand toward him, not forgetting my manners.

He's fidgety too. Almost more fidgety than Suigetsu. I can see that in the way he moves and the way he looks around himself. Uncertainly, cautious. Another timid guy that just happened to somehow find his way to me.

"Our friend Suigetsu's got a good voice, if I may say so." Since this topic got us together, I decide to pursue it a while longer. "I agree. That tune does calm the soul somewhat." I lean back my head to look at the sky. "Soothing like the distant call of birds in a cold winter morning sky."



http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h234/akhonsu/CG_Girl_32_by_iDNAR-1.jpg
Yano Aki
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12.13pm
Date: April 4th

"Special group to solve mysteries?" I smile at Aihara as he freely joked along. "But we haven't come across anything mysterious to solve!"

Aihara then proceeds to explain the current situation to the others, while I realise that little Zefi had unceremoniously climbed on top of Nakajima's head...? Leaning towards Strauss, I whisper to him. "Is Nakajima ok with Zefi acting that way...?"

And all the time I looked around to see if I can find someone I'm hoping to see very soon. But he's not here. Despite the fact that almost everyone I met on the ship is here now, I couldn't see him. Sighing, I stop tip-toeing on top of everyone, and simply ask.

"Has anyone seen Ryuuga today?"

Erlkonig
March 31st, 2011, 01:03 PM
"A-ah, I see," I begin my reply slowly.
First impressions must be made as well as possible, of course.
Therefore, choosing the right words might...
"N-N-N-Nice t-to meet you t-too...! I'm Ryuuga - Suigetsu Ryuuga."
...not always be the key to the first impression.

I smiled at him. Though he seems to stutter, I know he has the best intentions. In my mind, I imprint his name and looks into my mind and file him under the 'friends' category. Instantly, my demeanor changes into a more confident one. "Ryuuga, that's a nice name." I grin at him.

I've always had that strange personality: I've found it hard to approach others at first, but I can easily get along with them once I'm a bit familiar with them. Ryuuga seems to be a bit shy, but I know from personal experience they're great friends. "Heh... you have a very good taste in music."


"This is Vladimir Kalachev, who isn't as fearsome as he looks, mind you."

When I look at the blond boy, I feel my confidence shrinking. However...


"Ryoukutsuki, huh? A pleasure in meeting you." I stretch my hand toward him, not forgetting my manners.

---He's offering me his hand. My smile brightens. I grip it with my other hand, shaking it. "Hahaha, it's actually Ryoukutsuji. But that's okay, you can call me however you want." I make sure to file him into 'friends'. I hope he isn't too wierded out by who I really am.


"Our friend Suigetsu's got a good voice, if I may say so." Since this topic got us together, I decide to pursue it a while longer. "I agree. That tune does calm the soul somewhat." I lean back my head to look at the sky. "Soothing like the distant call of birds in a cold winter morning sky."

"Ahhh..." I sit down besides them, after releasing my hand from Vladimir. I nod. "It's certainly calming. I could grasp the song behind the whistle, therefore I thought he was 'singing'. ...Still, I'd like to hear the instrumental version as well." My grin widens as I suddenly realized what he just said. "'Our' friend, huh? I like you, Vladimir. ...Hey, do you mind if I call you Vlad?"

As I wait for him to answer, I turn to Ryuuga. "I'd look forward to an event where I might fully hear that song." ...Man, I hope I'm not rushing things all of a sudden. Rina-chan did say I creep most people out at first.

Xaldin
March 31st, 2011, 09:22 PM
Nyamo
Location: Infirmary - Hallway
Time: 12:13

Nyamo hurried back to the infirmary, but when she was finally there two people came out of the room.

"Do you have some business here?"

She asked stopping in front of the two.

Vincent Marks

"Pfft, I wish..." Vin mumbled, completely walking past her.

Chaos Greyblood
March 31st, 2011, 09:37 PM
[responding to the group]
Ayumi Nakajima
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12.13pm
Date: April 4th

"Oh, I don't mind her being on top of my head. I think she actually likes me." I smiled, indicating that I liked how Zefi has recieved my attention and I don't think she'll leave anytime soon unless Sieg-kun says otherwise. "But all this talk about the ceremony and all is quite a lot to know; as for the other guy you're looking for, I don't think he's too far from here. If you like, Zefi-chan and I can look for him!"

[responding to Nyamo and Vincent]
Vladimir Yuriminev Makarov
Location: Infirmary
Time: 12.13pm
Date: April 4th

Vincent looks sour at the moment, but at the very least he's still alive and breathing instead of the other way around. Then I saw the head nurse approach us as she looked at us. She seems unharmed, but there are a few questions I'd like to ask her.

"Young Vincent, you can go ahead without me. I need to talk to this lovely young lady here, so we wouldn't want to bore you to tears." I told him. "If you still need to let off steam, I can recommend you a colliseum! I already took a look around when I first arrived at the island, so it isn't too far. Just don't miss the ceremony!"

I turn towards the nurse. "Now, my dear... I have a few questions for you. For starters, what's your name? What is your Zodiac sign? What kinds of things do you like?" All this small talk to break the ice is intended to make sure Vincent does feel bored and leave. No need to let him know that kind of sensitive information just yet; that's basically sending him to a pack of hungry and powerful wolves that will devour him without any second chances.

Xaldin
March 31st, 2011, 11:04 PM
[responding to Makarov]
Vincent Marks
Location: Infirmary
Time: 12:13pm
Date: April 4th

"Arena?" Huh. Vin stopped, scratching his head for a moment. "Hm. Didn't know we had something like that here. That raises the question as to WHY it's even her to begin with but I honestly don't care. Thanks, Mack, I think I will go check that out." It may not be what he was originally looking for but if it can sate his thrist for a while it's may be worth the let down. He picked up his pace a bit, walking down the hall. He approached what appeared to be his destination soon enough. An elevator with the words "DEM Colosseum" on it with an arrow, pointing downward. Seems simple enough, so he pressed the down arrow on the panel beside the elevator itself and stepped inside. How big is this place for them to add an underground elevator..?

[Entering DEM Colosseum]
Vincent Marks
Time: 12:15

"Goddamn..."

Well this was unexpected. Ever seen a football stadium? Well that was roughly the size of this place. Vin blinked absentmindedly, letting out a whistle at the massive place. "Seriously, I know I said I don't really care before but I gotta wonder who made all this." Vincent climbed the stairs that served for the audiance to view the spectical when the blood baths would start, reaching about halfway up before turning back and to eye the place. Some sort of cable car he saw back on ground level, the open field below, some guy laying face up down there, and a computer looking thingy that he didn't kno--wait, hold up.

"Hm?" Vin zoomed in on the area below, seeing a guy was in fact down there. "Heh, guess I'm not the only one that likes to spend his time in a brawl." A small smirked attached, Vincent moved down the steps and walked toward him. Cut up for sure, but most of his wounds seemed to be from some other deal a while ago. Shirt was torn and used as makeshift bandages, but he seemed more or less fine, just sleeping. "Well, I'd hate for someone to wake me up during a nap." Shrugging with a chuckle, Vincent put his hands in his pockets and moved to the car he saw earlier.

Upon entering Vin tried to figure out how to work the damn thing. He was clueless with most electronics, even simple ones. "Alright let's see..." He mumbled to himself, "Destination... DEM Arena 1, 2, 3...4...wait, there are 5 of these damn things!? FIVE!?" Freakin' ridiculous. Just as well though, this means he can just go to another area and not bother sleepy head over there. "Okay, lets go to Number 2." Pressing the go button, the car proceeded to take him to his destination at a pretty good pace.

[Entering DEM Arena 2]

Ah, here we are.

Vin stepped out, finding this arena to be an exact replica of the last save the dude back there. As technological as all this looks he wa sure the arena had something to do with the computer he spotted and made that his first stop. Stepping to the computer, he pressed a few random buttons trying to figure out what to start it with...

[Trys to activate Activation Terminal 2]

HitokiriNanaya
April 1st, 2011, 12:06 AM
Sora
Time: 12:12
Location: School grounds

"That's some hole." I whistle at the sight of it. From the rumble it looks like the the blast came from inside and blew out. It seems to cause enough commotion from the looks of things. "Well, its not any of my business." I'm here to teach not solve crime scene's.

Fate
Time: 12:14
Location: School grounds

I stay off to the side and out of sight, my training kicked in when I saw the explosion. I hid in one of the tree's watching everything, and looking at all my school mates.

Blackdeath6031
April 1st, 2011, 03:33 AM
[responding to Vlad and Touma]

Suigetsu Ryuuga
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:15pm
Date: April 4th

....'Our friend Suigetsu's got a good voice'....?
....'Heh... you have a very good taste in music'....?

...Seriously?

Despite my efforts to be polite, I cannot help but let out a bit of laughter.
"Yeah. I really liked that song because it calms me down occasionally. But to relate that nice song to my 'singing' is..."
--What's the word for it?
Ah, thats right.
"...unneeded flattery."
I explain, glancing between the two.
Did I use the right words?
I frown inwardly as those words pass my mind.

Though I wonder what they'd say if I told them it's the ending to a tragedy...

"I'd look forward to an event where I might fully hear that song"

...Did Touma-san really like that song?
"Um...well, I think I have it on me. Lemme check."
As the last word left my lips, I dipped my hands in my pocket and fished for the rectangular device that I had been keeping on my person.

"Ah, fou-"

"Oh? You like that group too?"
-nd it.
"UUAGH"
I jump, turning from my cross-legged position to lying on my belly and leaving my iPod beside me on the grass.
--What the hell?
From the looks of it, it sounded like a girl...
I turn around and glance behind me.
Yea..a girl indeed.

...so, next question -


Why is there a massive shadow over me?



-----


Suigetsu Kyouka
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:12pm
Date: April 4th

Guh...and I thought that the ceremony would've been over and done with by now.
Why the delays?
I'd rather we just finish all these damned formalities and head off to have fun.

---Eh?
As I walked with Yuri hugging my arms, I hear a distinctly familiar tune being whistled.

"Damn it, I thought Shinichi was actually going to get some work done for once. "
I'll have to stomp over there and give him a proper be-
"That's not ZhenYi."
The young girl next to me interjected, before promptly letting go of me and walking through the crowd to a trio sitting on a grassed patch.

Letting out a sigh I stroll behind her and stood a fair distance away, observing th-

--...hold on.
That one in the middle.
Brown hair.
Typical spectacles.
That tune.

As Yuri bent forward and gave the lil' bugger a scare, my lips begin to broaden.

Who'd have thought I'd see him here?

Spreading my arms out, I begin my standard hug-dive of nostalgia toward him.

"GAAA....,"
I began.
"....RYUUUU...."
Making a leap, I jump.
".....CCHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNN~"

"N-n-n-nii-san?!"

DarkMAN
April 1st, 2011, 04:58 AM
Nyamo
Location: Infirmary
Time: 12:14 pm
Date: April 4th


"Pfft, I wish..."

"Well I wish not! It's best when my office is empty!"

She called after the boy. He was rude, but she didn't have the time for him now.
Instead she turned to the old man who started to assault her with questions.


"Now, my dear... I have a few questions for you. For starters, what's your name? What is your Zodiac sign? What kinds of things do you like?"

"Fujishiro Nyamo. Virgo. Poking old guys who ask too many questions with my scalpels."

She answered with a bright smile on her face.

Erlkonig
April 1st, 2011, 01:15 PM
Ryoukutsuji Touma
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:15 pm


"Yeah. I really liked that song because it calms me down occasionally. But to relate that nice song to my 'singing' is..."
--What's the word for it?
Ah, thats right.
"...unneeded flattery."

I frown. "And you're downrating yourself. I can understand you thinking that the full song is better, but that doesn't mean you're bad at singing, even if it's just whistling." I pause, sheepishly rubbing the back of my neck. "The truth is... I can't whistle at all." Yeah, I know it's embarassing. But I can live with it. I then smile apologetically at him. "Still, I'm sorry if you felt I was underrating the song- I wouldn't know about it, anyway. Hahaha..."

"Um...well, I think I have it on me. Lemme check."

I look at him as he stuffs his hands on his pockets, and tries to grasp at something inside them. Taking my eyes off him, I notice an approaching figure. It's a girl. And she's approaching Ryuuga while he's concentrated on finding something. I try to warn him when his eyes brighten as he mutters. "Ah, fou-"

"Oh, you like that group too?" The girl interrupted him before he could finish his sentence.

"UUAGH!" Ryuuga jumps from his cross-legged position, startled, and falls on his belly, a device falling to the grass. He then turns around, lying on his back and looks at the girl who'd surprised him. And then a shadow looms over him.

"GAAAA..."

My head snaps to the side, quickly looking to the source of the sound. A grown man with black hair and... are those rainbow-colored eyes!? Anyway, he's running at Ryuuga. C-Could it be...!? A-A thief!? An assassin!? A molester!?

"...RYUUUU..." He suddenly jumps, and I take action. Bastard, I won't let you mug him...! The lighter turns on, accentuating the shadows in an imaginary room. I focus my magical energy, and tendrils of shadow energy crawl quickly along the ground to grab at Ryuuga, moving him aside.

".....CCHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNN~"

But as I grab Ryuuga and move him, his eyes widen in recognition as he exclaims "N-n-nii-san!?"

Oh. Crap. As I release Ryuuga, I pray to whatever god out there that his brother doesn't crash on the ground. I won't be able to stand up in time to catch him... Unless he can change direction in mid-flight.

Fangstrike
April 2nd, 2011, 06:12 AM
[Responding to Aki and Mikoto]

Siegfried Strauss
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12.13pm
Date: April 4th


"Good afternoon students and faculty of Tsukuyomi Gakuen. I'm your acting principal, Bring, speaking. First of all I would like to whole-heartedly welcome you all to our institution and I hope that you all are having no problems with your accommodations. Should you be having any difficulties, please feel free to ask any member of the staff and they will be sure to help you out. Second of all, I would like to extend my sincerest apologies to all of you. If you have not already noticed, it would seem that someone has gotten into somewhat of a...disagreement near the nurse's office. Please do not be alarmed as we are handling this situation now. As such, the opening ceremony is to me moved to..." I have to think for a second, "12:45 to allow us enough time to get things settled. The ceremony will be held outside of the student dormitories at this time. Again, my apologies."

Disagreement? I could feel the waves of prana from over here. This was a little more serious than that.


"Is Nakajima ok with Zefi acting that way...?"


"Oh, I don't mind her being on top of my head. I think she actually likes me."

"Well, you heard her." I neglected to mention to Ayumi that Zefi's face looked like she had just swallowed something bitter. Despite Zefi's outward reacton, I had to agree with Ayumi that Zefi was getting attached to her. Zefi kind of looked down on simple-minded and straightforward people like Ayumi, but at the same time, I think she had a sort of affinity for those types of people, inadvertently letting down her guard since she didn't feel as suspicious of them as others.


"Has anyone seen Ryuuga today?"

I didn't recall seeing Ryuuga after I got off the ship, but Zefi answered instead. "I saw him earlier. He was busy making new friends. Just leave him be for now."

[Covert Action]

Meanwhile I was still waiting for Mikoto to respond to my earlier question and explain what happened to her eye. Did she somehow overuse them or see something she shouldn't have? The former seemed unlikely. She should have known her limits, which meant it was probably something unexpected.

Blackdeath6031
April 2nd, 2011, 08:33 AM
[responding to Touma & Ryuuga]

Suigetsu Kyouka
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:15pm
Date: April 4th

Ooh.
Garyuu-chan's got some nice moves now a days to be able to slide from under me without actually moving his body much...

But why'd he move out like that? So mean...

Tucking my legs in and performing a mid-air somersault, I balance myself to land on my feet, and like the many times I had entertained my audience in the past, I spread my hands, as though to physically tell them 'Ta-da!', as I land.
Once my feet touched the ground, I turned on my heels toward my cute brother and paced there with a pouting face.
"Geez, you're so mean, Garyuu-kun...,"
I began, sitting on his stomach with my legs on either side.

"Why'd you dodge my cuddly-cute huggle of doom and nostalgic love?!"
Grabbing him my the collar, I then wrapped my arms around him and hugged him, rubbing my cheek against his chest.
"I missed ya, y'know?!"

Aww, shucks.
Tears and nose liquid are pouring out. Dammit, how in the world can I show my face in public now?!

In an attempt to hide it, I turn my face toward Garyuu-chan's shirt while sobbing.



-----


Suigetsu Ryuuga
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:15pm
Date: April 4th

I was saved.
I don't know how, but I was saved.
I don't know why, but I felt like I was being dragged away from there in a haste.

I'd hate to break it to nii-san, but his 'cuddly-cute huggle of doom and nostalgic love' sent both me and that bastard Tenchi to the hospital at the same time once.
Having your bones crushed to powder isn't fun, mind you.
...And yes. Emphasis on DOOM in 'cuddly-cute huggle of doom and nostalgic love'.

"Geez, don't cry nii-san."

Though I didn't expect to see my brother to be around these parts. Last I heard he disappeared indefinitely during a disappearing act on stage.
...No real surprise there though.

"Here,"
I let out a sigh.
"You can wipe your tears on my shirt."

"...Un.."
Came the soft reply as he tugged on my shirt and...sigh - I only mentioned to wipe his tears. Why'd he blow everything out of his nostrils instead?!

...Ah well...I suppose I'll have to clean up later.

Looking toward both Touma-san and Vlad-san, I let out an anxious laugh and introduce the crybaby tugging on my shirt.

"Uh...ahahahaha....
T-T-This is my older brother, Kyouka."

Erlkonig
April 2nd, 2011, 08:55 AM
Ryoukutsuji Touma
Location: School Grounds
12:15

I look at the strange scene, smiling. It is a scene that seems familiar to me, but also wierd. ...Yeah, probably because those kinds of things happen with my little sister and not... with a grown-up man? Still, I doesn't matter. I shut off my magic circuits, choosing not to interrupt the sibling reunion.

"Uh...ahahahaha....
T-T-This is my older brother, Kyouka."

Kyouka, huh? Nevertheless, my smile broadens. "Nah, you don't need to be so nervous. I also have a sibling, she's my little sister though." I quickly turn my head aside and mutter "Though my sister wouldn't do that with more than 20 years of age..."

Anyway, I turn to Kyouka. "You are Ryuuga's brother, yes? I'm Ryoukutsuji Touma, a friend of his. Nice to meet you, Suigetsu-san." I nod at him, wondering if he's even going to listen while he's using his brother as a handkerchief.

Oh. Speaking of his brother...

I crouch, looking for something on the grass. "Ah, found it." I grab the device that had fallen off Ryuuga. As I stand up, I realize I'm in front of the girl who'd surprised Ryuuga. I step back. "Um, and you are...?"

Bring
April 2nd, 2011, 09:27 AM
Yoshinori Seiichi
Location: DEN Colosseum, Section 1
Time: 12:15pm
Date: April 4th

"Dammit!"

I open my eyes and turn my head to the side. I should be sleeping right now, but it seems like some asshole wondered in and activated the terminal in the next section. All the noise from the system starting up is going to make it impossible for me to fall asleep. Not only that, but I'm pretty sure that whoever the fuck they are, they'll be screaming in agony pretty soon.

As far as I know, the simulations are pretty intense. So much that I had to rely on my last resort to make it out. With that in mind, I hope whatever idiot decided to explore this place has one hell of a fail-safe.

"But thanks a lot asshole. Now I can't go to sleep."

Now that I'm wide awake, there's no need in me staying here. And if their body comes up dead, I don't want to be the only one who was around. So as reluctant and pissed-off as I am, I get up and start to make my way out of the colosseum. At first I was thinking about going back to the dorms to get another shirt, but seeing as how I still have my jacket, I'll just wear that and zip it up.

I guess I've still got some time left to kill. Guess I'll go see what the hell everyone else is doing.

Bring
April 2nd, 2011, 09:42 AM
Vincent Marks
Location: Infirmary
Time: 12:13pm
Date: April 4th

After pressing the easy to follow on-screne instructions, you listen as the arena makes a noticeable humming noise. The ground beneath you begins to vibrate slightly and you can feel a slight denseness in the air. The arena is prepping for the simulation.

Upon looking back at the terminal in front of you, you spot a warning displayed on the screen. It tells you that DEN is a highly-advanced simulation which imitates and preps users for actual combat. It warns you that they pain and stress your body will feel will be very real and that you should not use DEN unless you clearly understand this. It also appears that a safety word, haven, is programmed to end the simulation.

Once that is out of the way, the available simulations display.

There aren't that many available right now. It looks like the system hasn't been fully programed yet. But you figure what's available will serve for good exercise.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Available Simualtions:

Opponent: Shade x3
Environment: Ruined City

Opponent: Slime x2
Environment: Forest

Opponent: Slime x2, Shade
Environment: Underground Cavern

Blackdeath6031
April 2nd, 2011, 10:14 AM
[responding to Touma]

Suigetsu Kyouka
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:15
Date: April 4th

"You are Ryuuga's brother, yes? I'm Ryoukutsuji Touma, a friend of his. Nice to meet you, Suigetsu-san."

Removing my face from the black polyester handkerch- I mean, Garyuu-chan's shirt, I looked at the man whose first name made me think of a certain prohibited index I heard of before.
"U-un..." I mummer.
"Nice to meet you, Ryoukutsuji-san. I'm a teacher for psychology."

"Um, and you are...?"
I hear him ask Yuri-chan, to which Yuri folded her arms and 'hmph'ed her way into an ignorant pose.
...I suppose that would mean she doesn't like him too much.
Or perhaps...
---As the thought went across my mind, I began to laugh uncontrollably while displaying an unconsciously happy face.
...She's too attached to me?!
--...N-no...she's not going to answer this Ryoukutsuji, who is Garyuu-chan's precious friend.

"Ah, she is Yuri."

...I hope I didn't leave any sensitive information thar...

Erlkonig
April 2nd, 2011, 12:10 PM
Ryoukutsuji Touma
Location: School Grounds
12:15

"Nice to meet you, Ryoukutsuji-san. I'm a teacher for psychology."

Oh. I blink, and then click my tongue. "--That's too bad. I didn't choose to study psychology." I then smile. The man, although somewhat childish, seems to be someone I could get along with. --Well, that's just because I love people. "I'm sure classes with you would be entertaining, you seem to be a pretty fun guy, heh." I wasn't lying. Although eccentric, I can tell he's friendly.

On the other hand...

"Hmph!" The girl rudely crosses her arms and turns her head to the side. My smile falters. "Uh, sorry, didn't mean to impose, or anything."

I am then startled as Suigetsu-san begins to laugh uncontrollably. My eyes widen. "H-Hey, Suigetsu-san! Are you alright!?"

But I didn't need to worry, he soon after calmed down. He then looks at the girl.

"Ah, she is Yuri."

Yuri, huh? I nod at the girl. "Nice to meet you, Yuri- Wait, just Yuri...? No last name or anything?" I frown. "...Is it ok for me to call you Yuri?" As I wait for her response, I turn to Ryuuga, and give him the device he lost. "This is yours, right?" ...It seems to be a music player. One of those iPods, maybe?

[Hands the iPod to Ryuuga]

Xaldin
April 2nd, 2011, 12:58 PM
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Available Simualtions:

Opponent: Shade x3
Environment: Ruined City

Opponent: Slime x2
Environment: Forest

Opponent: Slime x2, Shade
Environment: Underground Cavern

Vincent Marks
Location: DEN Colosseum 2
Time: 12:15

So this simulation will feel exactly like reality. Epic. And apparently there's a safety word if all else fails but if he had to use that he'd probably punch himself for it. Vin smirked, looking at his choices. Well Slimes sound boring, but Shade sounds kinda cool. So on nothing but the sound of their names he picked his simulation.


Opponent: Shade x3
Environment: Ruined City

As he pressed what he assumed was the start button he realized this thing was damn loud. Probably woke up that guy regardless but whatever. The first thing he noticed was the environment changing to that of, well, a ruined city, exactly what it was called. Several buildings abound but they were all in disrepair and there was a big moon above the night sky. Vin whistled, fairly impressed. This thing certainly looks real. But he felt he was forgetting something...

"Oh, right, enemies." Vin scanned his surroundings, finding none of what he was looking for. "Where are they again? Don't tell me they're hiding..?"

Bring
April 2nd, 2011, 07:17 PM
Vincent Marks
Location: DEN Colosseum 2
Time: 12:15

Just as these words escape from your mouth, you catch a glimpse of red out of the corner of your eye.

Quickly turning to face it, you see a pair of red eyes staring you down from the shadows of two buildings. You can't make out the body, only the eyes.

Soon after, you hear a howl come from behind you. Again you turn to see the source and you find what appears to be a black wolf high above on top of another building. To top things all off, once your attention returns to ground level, you see yet another one slowly approaching you from the front.

That accounts for all three of them: one at front, one behind, and one above.

Bring
April 2nd, 2011, 08:02 PM
Ariel Angelus
Location: Tsukuyomi, Hallway
Time: 12:07pm
Date: April 4th

[responding to Ariel]

Noel Clandestin
Location: Tsukuyomi, Hallway
Time: 12:08pm
Date: April 4th


"I'll only ask you once, get the hell out of my sight. If you don't, I will violently strike you down."

Well judging from that response, I can assume she's still serious. On the other hand, my eyes tell me that she's now undergoing some kind of emotional restraint. Not sure if that means she's holding back on the urge to kill me or not though. But either way, I've at least managed to calm her down a little. Now it's time to see if I can keep it up.

But, if I'm going to really fight this woman, I can't afford to play around.


"Honestly.....why do you students continue to pester me with your narrow views?"

"Well, well, well. Someone is awfully bitchy today. You know, you should find a good stress reliever. Me for example, picking fights with random people in school hallways just gets me off."

I quickly reach my right hand into the inside of my coat and pull out one of my babies, Sin, one of the best guns a woman could ask for, and aim it directly at the woman.

"You should give it a shot. You look like you're overdue for a good one or two."

With snarky remark, I squeeze the trigger and fire off three shots prana-charged shots: one at her left leg, one at her right shoulder, and one at her head.

There's no turning back now. The thought sets my blood on fire.

Blackdeath6031
April 2nd, 2011, 09:31 PM
[responding to Touma]

Suigetsu Kyouka
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:15pm
Date: April 4th

"Nice to meet you, Yuri- Wait, just Yuri...? No last name or anything?"

"Hmph! Of course I don't - Last names are for losers.
And also, you may not call me Yuri. All three of you shall refer to me as milady!"
With a proud smile she points her finger in Touma's general direction and begins to laugh haughtily.

...Oh. She's deemed Ryoukutsuji-kun and Garyuu-chan to be in the servant category.
Slapping my left palm to my face, I let out a sigh.
---Wait.
"B-B-But Yuri-chan...,"
I started, nose drool beginning to flood my nostrils again.

"...I got a last name...WAAAAAAAAGH~"

"Ah, Kyouka-sama's different!"
The voice replied, showing no shame in the sudden change of heart.

"Wai~," exclaiming that, I proceed to cuddle the young girl.
"Yuri-chuaan..I love you!"


-----

[responding to Touma]

Suigetsu Ryuuga
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:16pm
Date: April 4th

"This is yours, right?"

Looking at Touma-san, I blink blankly a few times before realising that Touma had my iPod.

"A-a-ah! Yes, its mine..! Thank you!"
Slowly taking the device with both hands, I sift through the library within it for the song.

Erlkonig
April 2nd, 2011, 10:01 PM
Ryoukutsuji Touma
Location: School Grounds
12:15

"Hmph! Of course I don't - Last names are for losers.
And also, you may not call me Yuri. All three of you shall refer to me as milady!" She points her finger at my direction and laughs haughtily.

I smile nervously. She's... a bit condescending, isn't she? Hmm... Would accepting her terms be considered stroking her ego? That wouldn't be good, I guess. Still, her request won't harm anyone, right? I chuckle. "Alright, 'milady'," I emphasize the last word. "try not to give a scare to Ryuuga again, alright?"

"B-B-But Yuri-chan...,"

I turn to look at Ryuuga's brother, who seems about to burst into tears. ...I'm beginning to believe that he might be just a little immature.

"...I got a last name...WAAAAAAAAGH~" Oh god, he seems about to burst into tears.

"Ah, Kyouka-sama's different!" The girl's words instantly take a sweet tone, without any semblance of shame. ...Whoa, that was quick.

And then the teacher starts cuddling Yuri.

"Yuri-chuaan..I love you!"

Oh, come on! She has to be 7 years younger than you! What kind of person-

Oh, wait. As the sheer irony of what I though hits my brain, I start chuckling. Yeah, talking about a 7 year-difference when you occasionally come near to proposing marriage to your 14-year-old little sister.

"A-a-ah! Yes, its mine..! Thank you!"

I turn to look at Ryuuga, who takes his iPod and starts using the device. Oh, is he looking for that song? While he looks for the song, I ask him. "Your brother is quite funny, isn't he? In a good way, I mean."

Xaldin
April 3rd, 2011, 12:03 AM
[DEN Fight - Shadex3]
Vincent Marks
Location: DEN Colosseum 2
Time: 12:16

Surrounded. And it just started, huh. This wasn't meant to be easy but he knew something that would help, reaching into his pocket and having his MP3 play a random song.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6O1poOUg7g&feature=channel_video_title

"Heh... Doubt this'll be as easy as DMC but still, this works." Vin chuckled, "Heheheheh, this is gonna be so FUN!" Now...Vincent blinked quickly, fully understanding the situation. Even stupid people have some things they know about, and this was his. He knows how to fight and several ways to do it. It was hard to see, but considering the howl he was most likely up against some sort of wolf like creater. That means agile, smart, and able to tear his limbs off. Hell, he could pratically 'feel' their maliciousness just from being near, and this was a simulation. And if they're anything like real wolves they're probably smarter than he is. What's worse is that they have a lot of ways to come at him, so it's not like he can make much of a plan in advance...

So he won't. He cracked his bones in his neck, loosening himself up only to immediately tighten all muscles and taking a firm position, legs in a horse stance as his back arched forward and his arms flexed inwards, kinda like a bodybuilder would be posing. This stance was a mix of something he made up and what he had seen some bigger guys do before. The purpose of this is defence and awareness, keeping offense saved until an opening to divert all strength into a strong decisive blow or to sidestep a single attack and then quickly return to the defense following. Now all he need to is await the Shades to decide on thier attack and move in... In the mean time, he tried to think of a name for these critters, something better than Shade 1, 2, and 3. So far, nothing, but they did remind him of something... God, what was it?!

But he'd have to think of that later. About a minute into the song the one directly in front of him made his move, a quick jolt forward at its prey. This was simple enough. It was fast, but this was the one his eyes had been on the entire time so he was able to throw a haymaker punch that would have connected perfectly to the side of its face, had it not morphed its body so narrow it slipped under his arm's path. ...Which made no sense, if he could have dodged it then why did he not ram him or som--Goddammit, the one behind!

"GRAH!" Vin groaned, just barely able to move his body forward enough to dodge a downward claw coming at his back. In fact, he didn't dodge it, it cut through his skin a bit. But if he hadn't moved up some he wouldn't have a connected spin now. He turned his head halfway, seeing Shade 2 had already retreated t othe shadows again. Damn, he should have been able to sense something like that behind him, especially when he knew there was another there! But when those things got close he felt off, cursed even. Smart dogs though, the front one never intended to attack. Luckily he evaded the first assu--Goddammit, no he didn't! And there was no time to look up to verify either, so he let his instincts take over and jumped back a step, tightening his body compeletly only for an instant.

No sooner than he moved he immediately threw an uppercut punch at Shade 3 that was now in the space he occupied no more than half a second ago. Using its momentum against it and his own sheer strenght, his fist drilled into the creater's chest with such force it went inside. If this thing had a heart, he made damn sure this punch would make it explode. He felt his fist connect with something especially solid inside the beast, a loud dog whine erupting as the impact sent Shade 3 flying into the air, flipping around before landing behind him, breaking the already crumbling concrete upon impact. "HEY! I got it!" Vin turned to look, seeing Shade 3 struggle to get up by wiggling around for what felt like minutes though were only seconds. The creature finally stopped its movement, showing it was dead. To inspect this for certain, Shade 1 and 2 came from out of the shadows and sniffed their fallen brother.

"Yeah!" Vincent smirked, patting his fist into his open palm, "I totally got what you guys reminds me of! Attacking in a formation like that, you guys are totally the Black Tri-Stars! Really, the Jet Stream Attack is overrated. Everyone dodges it." Vin nodded, overjoyed with himself, "Right, so Shade 1 I'll call Gaia, Shade 2 can be Ortega, and Shade 3..." Vin's focus now returned to the situation, seeing the Shades more than upset at thier fallen pack member, "Oh...and I just killed Mash I suppose. Bet you guys are pissed."

Gaia responded with a fierce barking, black semi-tangible teeth showing as he and Ortega retreated into the shadows, most likely moving into position for the next attack. Vin had a feeling that he was lucky that Mash was coming from above. He really doubted he'd get another chance like that again, and that he wouldn't be escaping from the next attack with just a slashed back...

"Heheheheh..." Vin's eyes closed as he hunched over, chuckling uncontrollably, "Hahahaha, this is so goddamn awesome! Hahaha, I haven't fucked up anything in so long... Hahaha--" Vin looked straight up, spine now arched back, as his eyes glowed red with bloodlust, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! C'MON, SMASH OPEN MY HEART JUST LIKE I DID TO YOUR FRIEND!!!" He loosened up considerably from his last stance, now just looking around and laughing to himself. "HEHEHE, C'MON, ATTACK! I WANNA SEE IF I CAN BREAK YOUR FACE BEFORE YOU RIP OUT MY THROAT ALREADY!!!"

He continued laughing as his song finally came to its close. When the next started, he was sure that's when round 2 would begin... These things were tough sure, but how hard could they be? He knows where to hit to kill now, and it's not like they can move their weak spots around or something. That'd just be unfair.


Major 2, Minor 1, Flaw 1-3 Revealed

Multi-style – From all the fights Vincent’s been in he’s learned several types of fighting styles and can implement them, though somewhat half assed, into his own mix-mashed style, which can lead to some unpredictable moves.

Minor –
Battle Foresight – When in battle he has a knack to predict his enemy’s next move a split second before they do it, allowing a counter or some other retaliation. Fought enough times to learn this himself.

Flaws:
Berserk – If he’s wounded a lot, or just generally has TOO much fun in a fight he may lose track of everything around him and just start attacking for the sheer thrill.
Lacking in Intelligence – He was never good at thinking rationally, meaning he’d probably charge a gunman head on if he thought there was a small chance of victory. Not to mention he’s not that bright period.
Close Range – He’s pretty much worthless at long range, having no way to attack aside from throwing a random object.

Blackdeath6031
April 3rd, 2011, 01:48 AM
[responding to Touma]

Suigetsu Ryuuga
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:16pm
Date:April 4th

"Your brother is quite funny, isn't he? In a good way, I mean."

"Huh,"
I look up at Touma-san with a grin before glancing at nii-san and -Yuri, was it? - in their loving embrace.
"You think so?"

Ah, found it.
I select the song, and promptly pause it.
"Touma-san, do you have earphones?"



-----

Wong ZhenYi
Location: Tamamo's Tavern, Tsukuyo City
Time: 12:15pm
Date: April 4th

...Oh?
Funny. I thought I felt Yuri's emotions fluctuate quite a bit...
Ah well.

As I contemplate what I should order bearing my age, I keep my ears open,
listening to the conversations of other patrons.

[eavesdropping residents' conversation]

<<<Covert Action>>>



-----

Suigetsu Tenchi
Location: DEN Colosseum 2
Time: 12:20pm
Date: April 4th

Tch. It took awhile to get away from those noisy bunch.

...That said...
Where the hell am I? Its rather amusing that theres a ruined city underneath the school.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! C'MON, SMASH OPEN MY HEART JUST LIKE I DID TO YOUR FRIEND!!! HEHEHE, C'MON, ATTACK! I WANNA SEE IF I CAN BREAK YOUR FACE BEFORE YOU RIP OUT MY THROAT ALREADY!!!"

...Oh? There appears to be something there.

Hastily hiding my person behind one of the nearby buildings, I peer around the corner to observe this event.

There appear to be three - no, two - pairs of red beads
...Just what are those....creatures?

[watching Vincent from behind a building]

Erlkonig
April 3rd, 2011, 08:43 AM
Ryoukutsuji Touma
Location: School Grounds
12:16

"You think so?"

"Well," I laugh, rubbing the back of my head. "...He certainly is unique. I bet he's probably one of those overly affective types of brothers... Just like me with my little sister, actually."

Ryuuga's eyes then brighten as he asks "Touma-san, do you have earphones?"

"Hm? Oh, Sure." I take out my bag and my music player- an iPod as well,- and grab its earphones. I hand them to Ryuuga.

[Hands earphones to Ryuuga]

Xaldin
April 3rd, 2011, 12:04 PM
[DEN Fight – Shadex2]
Vincent Marks
Location: DEN Colosseum 2
Time: 12: 22

Next song, next round, start.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYNIcWI7h1Q

Vincent felt his anticipation rising as he stood, basked in the moon’s light, grinning wildly. His heart pounded in his chest, blood pumping quick and a bit sliding down from the wound on his back as well. This is exactly what he needed. He’d have to make sure to thank that midget from earlier for the suggestion. “Ugh, COME ON ALREADY!” Vin roared, jerking his head left and right, “Are you gonna attack or what!?” With his mind verging on the berserk state he found himself being very impatient. That sick presence from the dogs didn’t help either. Vin scanned everything, violently turning his gaze from direction to direction until he finally got ‘lucky’ enough to find a pair of red eyes glaring at him in the dark from a building.

And this was as far as his patience could possibly hope to take him. Vin couldn’t help rushing at the two small orbs glaring at him, not at all worried with the killer glare they were giving off. He dove headlong into the shadow behind the building and struck with his fist, missing, as he found the eyes disappearing into the darkness along with their owner. Oh dammit, he knew what this was! He immediately turned around and threw a punch that would also hit nothing.

“The hell? Where the hell is--HRUGH!” Vincent’s words were cut short, as a shadow, dense and with mass, appeared in the form of a spear and impaled his left shoulder. Dammit, it was just like before. Gaia pulled a distraction and Ortega came in for an attack, only this time he morphed into this slender spear shape. It’s a good thing he moved to attack, even if it did miss. That movement was probably the only reason this thing wasn’t in his heart. This shadow was bad, he wouldn’t have been able to even tell this thing was here if not for the glow from that heart thing Vincent determined as the weak spot. It quickly covered up but just for a second he noticed it before the stabbing. Speaking of which, that’s still in his shoulder and something should be done about it.

Vin reached to grab Ortega, only to have him melt into the shadows yet again. Damn. His left arm’s gonna be slower now, but at least it’s still useable. He needed to get out of this shade. It wasn’t that much distance at all but these things could attack him 10 times during the time it would take to cross that distance. Regardless, it was the only chance he had to get out of this death spot. He began his sprint, immediately finding Gaia lunging at him in front. He was able to shift his body left to avoid a collision with his fangs, but his right claws slashed his chest, opening a new bleeding gash there. Still, he needed to keep moving and was too pumped to register the pain at the moment anyways.

He pushed his feet forward again, gaining two steps forward, before having Ortega come from behind and sink his chompers into Vin’s right leg. “GODDAMMIT!” He felt the teeth tear into his flesh, forcing him on one knee. The second his knee hit the ground he turned his body and struck a punch, hitting Ortega’s head quite firmly. It didn’t seem to cause much damage but it did cause him to let go, and that was all he needed for now. He jolted to his feet again, ignoring his leg’s pain as he moved forward. He wasn’t far to the moonlight again, but that all seemed moot as Gaia appeared in front of him again, already running towards him. This wasn’t a distraction this time, he was out for blood. But even in this situation Vin smirked at the idea that quickly popped into his head.

When in range, Gaia leapped at him to attack. So, Vin simply jumped higher than him, placing a foot on his back as he went underneath him and using him as footing to launch him into the moonlight. Vincent couldn’t help but think of Gaia growling “Hey! Did you just step on me!?”, causing him to stop and chuckle after landing. Now that that was out of the way and he was free from that death spot he could finally retaliate again. But goddammit. These things were still tough, and they always attacked at the same or damn close to the same time... It’s impossible to deal with them individually unless they’re killed in an instant. So he’d have to do an attack that would crush his core instantly, and it would have to hit.

Vincent sighed, “Goddammit. There’s only one way I can think of to do that. Heh, but maybe it’ll give me a good rush, heheh...” He grinned, licking his lips as his eyes lit up again. He took a much more half assed version of his earlier stance, only tightening his left arm and his legs this time as his right arm and the rest were completely loose. “Let’s go, motherfuckers.” On his words, Gaia slowly stepped from the shade he was previously trapped in, snarling as he strafed his foe. Vin could feel Ortega behind him doing the same. This time there was no diversion, they both charged him from both directions. He couldn’t be sure how Ortega was going to attack but he could guess pretty well from Gaia. Gaia was running slightly to the right, so Ortega would be coming from the left as to avoid a collision if he were to evade. Perfect. Vincent shifted his upper body and his upper body only to the right, his legs remaining utterly steady. He felt the wind from Ortega as he lunged past him. And at the same time...

“GRAAAAAAAGH!!!” Vincent roared as his left arm was engulfed in Gaia’s mouth, deadly fangs digging into his arm deeply. He winced from the utter torment he felt...for a little while. And then smirked like a maniac. Now that his jaw was locked onto his arm he wasn’t going anywhere. “YOUR ASS IS MINE!!!” He growled, putting all his strength into the right hand he had left near motionless until now and slammed it down on Gaia’s spine in the exact angle he used to hit the core the first time. His smirked remained as his fist entered deep...but soon faded.

“Oh goddammit...”

Wait a sec. There’s supposed to be a heart or something here. There was the last time, right!? Why isn’t it here now!? Vin actually moved around his fingers inside Gaia’s body and still couldn’t find it. Gaia apparently didn’t appreciate this as his fangs continued to gnaw on his flesh, even as he swiped his claws across his gut and making yet another claw mark on his body. “ARGH!!!” Vin snarled, pulling his hand out and grabbing the claw that had struck him to stop it from doing it again. But now he couldn’t attack with both arms currently in use. His plan; epic failure. And what’s worse was Ortega had long recovered as he saw him now running at him out of the corner of his eye. He mentally sighed, knowing only one way to stop them both.

“This is gonna suck.”

Vin gripped Gaia’s front leg tightly and grinded his teeth as he picked him up and slung him, fangs ripping out chunks of his arm flesh, as he was thrown into the oncoming Ortega. “G-GOD…...DAAAAAAMMIIIIT!!!!!!!!” Vin yelled at the top of his lungs, looking down at his arm that now limped to the side. “That hurt like a BITCH!” He swore with anger, and yet there was a smile on his face now that it was over. “Heheheh... This. Is. Awesome.”

His arm was pretty much destroyed now. A good bit was now missing and he couldn’t attack or defend with it. The best use it could be of him now would be ripping it off and using it to beat them to death. But that’d take too long, they’d attack before he got it off. Maybe he should get a sword? He could easily take his own arm off fast with that.

“...Or I could just use the sword. Yeah, I think that makes more sense...”

Vincent forced his random thought away, turning his attention back to the Shades. He was cut nearly everywhere, his left arm was destroyed, and he was hungry. This isn’t looking well. He’d have to think of something really quick to keep this going. Even if they don’t take him out first he’s been cut so much he’ll pass out from loss of blood eventually.

Alas his song had ended, so he had to wait for one to start before trying to fight anyways.

Revy
April 3rd, 2011, 12:24 PM
Noel Clandestin
Location: Tsukuyomi, Hallway
Time: 12:08pm
Date: April 4th

Ariel Angelus
Location: Tsukuyomi, Hallway
Time: 12:08pm
Date: April 4th

She attacks, and does so rather wisely. Had she charged in with that sword I could have easily dodged it and cut off her arm with my own blade. Instead, she chose to attack from a distance with a gun she had been concealing within her coat. A taunt and a bluff in one. A rather nice trick which may have worked on someone of lesser experience. But such is not the case with me.

I can't afford to show an signs of a struggle here and damage the school. So I'll have to handle this quickly and discretely. So before the bullets have a chance to reach their targets, I hold out my arm and execute my counter. The air encompassing my fingertips all the way up to my forearm becomes increasingly heavier until a silver gauntlet encases my arm in a blinding flash.

With my new "weapon" equipped, the bullets which were all aimed at separate parts of my body are stopped in mid-air, mere inches away from me. Surprisingly, they drew in closer than I'd expected them to. Despite the rage building up in my chest, I seem to be holding back in this conflict. Nevertheless, I can't let this girl get off easily. Every second I waste here is a second that she gains.

"Very well then. I will allow you the next few seconds to pray."

Revy
April 3rd, 2011, 05:15 PM
Ieyasu Saiken
Location: Tsukuyomi Entrance
Time: 12:00

"What about you, Kahli, wanna tag along?"

Kahli is already gone. She must've somehow ran off while you weren't looking.........

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kahli L. Ismailia
Location: Tsukuyomi, Near the Nurse's Office
Time: 12:12pm
Date: April 4th

"Woooow~"

I examine the apparent damage done to the school building from a distance. School hasn't even started yet and someone is knocking down walls. What's more, someone even but up a barrier here. For what reason, I don't know. Something like that would only trouble the already suspicious students and it doesn't help that it's around the infirmary.

This combined with the blatantly placed flags from earlier, it's a wonder what the school year is going to be like......

"Well. It's not my job to point this out. I'm sure someone else get around to it."

I take the box of pocky out of my pocket and place one in my mouth. I fasten the heavy bag on my back and start my walk on over to the dormitories. This place is surrounded by trees, so it would be good if I went on ahead and determined a few sniping positions now.

Bring
April 3rd, 2011, 07:17 PM
Ariel Angelus
Location: Tsukuyomi, Hallway
Time: 12:08pm
Date: April 4th

[responding to Ariel]

Noel Clandestin
Location: Tsukuyomi, Hallway
Time:12:08pm
Date: April 4th

I can't help but let out an impressed whistle. I mean she did just stop faster-than-your-average bullets by randomly pulling off some Magneto glove trick. But as impressive as the really is....

"Bingo."

I slowly say the word that activates the spell and my smile widens.

The bullets that I fired off weren't normal bullets of course. Using those in my line of work is outdated. These babies are my special Black Shells, the Church's own Black Keys transformed into bullet shapes. Charging the shots from my gun, Sin, and giving the signal causes them to instantly transform back to their original form. Normally I just shoot my targets up and skewer them from the inside, but situations like this work well too. And with the distance between her and my bullets being damn near negligible, I'd be even more surprised if she managed to avoid this sneak attack.

Setting the pace, I grip my sword firmly in my hand and lunge forward. No sense in letting her recover just as the dance is getting started.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sin & Punishment- Black Shells: Another creation of Noel's combining her technological research and sacraments of the Church, Black Shells are bullets which are actually transformed Black Keys. As they are normally bullets, they can be unleashed in a more effective manner than regular Black Keys thanks to Noel's heavily customized guns. In addition, Noel can cause the bullets to revert to their original form at will to act as they were originally intended, including the use of holy sacraments.

Blackdeath6031
April 3rd, 2011, 08:13 PM
[responding to Touma]
Suigetsu Ryuuga
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:17pm

"...He certainly is unique. I bet he's probably one of those overly affective types of brothers... Just like me with my little sister, actually."

"---Oh? You have a lil' sister?"
I take the earphones and plug them into the jack of the iPod, then hand the device to Touma.
"I've paused it before it could start, so just press the play button."
I say, smiling.



-----

[Vincent's DEN Fight – Shadex2]
Suigetsu Tenchi
Location: DEN Colosseum 2
Time:12:22pm

Oh? These creatures are pretty good.

But it seems like that gorilla there is in a bit of a pinch.
...Yet this might be interesting, to see three animals fight against each other.

If I can assist it in some way, it might prolong this trivial entertainment a fair bit longer.

So let us examine the situation...

The gorilla has dispatched one of the red whatnought.
From the sounds and actions of those red whatnought, it appears as though they are comparable to wolves or dogs.
Canine-type creatures generally have strong sense of hearing.
So I could distract them.

However, judging by how the gorilla is acting, it appears as though its too tired to continue.

From past experiences, I would only be able to cast one spell here. The cooldown in casting is unpredictable too...

Decisions, decisions...
Do I save the beast and let it get killed again?
Or do I distract the creatures and have no changes to the status quo?

...Perhaps I'll go with the one with the highest chances.

As I say that, I begin the two line aria.
"Our blood are thine water."
Keeping my eyes focused on the large brown-furred bipedal, I clasp my palm on my neck.
"Thine wounds are our sins."

Prana is exhausted, but wounds on the gorilla are being clotted and scabbed. Pain should soon cease, if it has not already.


SPELL REVEALED
>->Heal<-<


Pant. Pant. Pant. Pant.
Lacking oxygen I collapse, sliding down the wall against my back.

I really never liked using magecraft with this body of mine...

...Note to self.
Ensure a way to improve stamina, and aim for higher spells than that...


EXTRA REVEALED
Basic Orthodox Magecraft
>> Capable of most common spells that most full-fledged magi can use.


FLAW REVEALED
>> As his stamina is rather low, Tenchi is not capable of quickly shifting between spells, and will tire himself out very quickly with each spell.

Chaos Greyblood
April 3rd, 2011, 11:02 PM
[responding to Nyamo}
Vladimir Yuriminev Makarov
Location: Infirmary
Time: 12:14 pm
Date: April 4th




"Fujishiro Nyamo. Virgo. Poking old guys who ask too many questions with my scalpels."

She answered with a bright smile on her face.

"Right, right." I replied as I smiled towards her. "Your name is very interesting; I'll keep a note to that."

As Vincent was now out of sight, it was time to drop the act and start getting to the bottom of this. "So, did you also made a check-up to that little girl? It looks lke there are so many people interested in this event today and it looks like things will only get complicated from here." I turned a little serious as I started to consider what kind of fate awaited her if they came for the girl. I needed Nyamo to corroborate what happened here for me. "From your point of view, was the girl responsable for what happened? Was there anyone else in the premises before this incident occurred?"

[responding to the group]
Keisuke Aihara
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12.13pm
Date: April 4th

"Well now, that seems pretty nice. I guess Zefi-chan is having fun!" I smiled for a bit as I saw the yousei riding on Ayumi's head once again. Such things tend to liven up the mood no matter the place it is; I suppose there's no harm to it as everything seems to be in order, provided no one else tries to snoop around the infirmary.

Since there was still half an hour for the ceremony, I needed to ask everyone about their plans for that time. "What shall we do now? Since there's still some time, we could either get acclimated with our surroundings, we could chat for a while longer or try to find a place to eat a little something. Anyone else have a better idea?"

Bring
April 3rd, 2011, 11:57 PM
????
Location:Infirmary
Time:12:14pm
Date: April 4th

"I didn't do anything. The nurse lady didn't do anything either, de arimasu."

I'm still not sure what is going on, or even where I am, but those words are the first thing that come to my mind.

This room is unfamiliar to me and it's scary. The lights hurt my eyes and I can't move that well. I want to go home, but I don't know where home is. I don't like this at all.

Chaos Greyblood
April 4th, 2011, 12:27 AM
[responding to Nyamo]
Vladimir Yuriminev Makarov
Location: Infirmary
Time: 12:14 pm
Date: April 4th

"!! Did you hear that? It isn't very far from here.."

A young and feminine voice rung from nearby and since Nyamo was in front of me it isn't her. I walked towards the origin of the sound and I find that it is the little girl that was brought to this infirmary. My eyebrows perked up as I saw that she wasn't hurt too bad as I saw her wide awake. Some tact is in order as I kept my distance in order to prevent her from running off in a panic; I looked at her calmly to assure her that she was safe.

"You are safe now, child. But you shouldn't move too much in your current condition; just stay calm, everything is alright."

Bring
April 4th, 2011, 01:03 AM
????
Location: Infirmary
Time: 12:14pm
Date: April 4th

I don't know who this man is, but he says that I'm safe now.

This man is not to be trusted. This man does not belong here. His motives are skeptical. Why is he here? Why is he so interested in you? Simple answer, he thinks you're a monster!

My head still hurts, I'm hungry, and I'm sleepy. I want to say something to the small man because he said something to me. Not only that, but it has been so long since I've seen another person that I almost forgot what people looked like.

This man isn't a person. This man is "food". He has no purpose for being here except to be devoured by the evolutionary cycle. If you don't devour him, then he will devour you.

My mouth is dry. It hurts to swallow and breathe. My eyes hurt too. I don't think I have enough water in my body to keep them wet anymore. I'd really like to have something cold to drink.

You are DEATH! Trivial things like food, famine, and water mean nothing to you. You are the scum of this world: a monster who rides a chariot of destruction over the corpses of everyone in sight! If you are thirsty for anything it is the blood of your victims. So kill! Kill and quench your thirst for carnage and despair!

I'm not too sure about the old man, but the nurse lady seems nice.

Ah, that's right. If there is a nurse lady here then I must be in a hospital. If I'm in a hospital then she is going to help me. She has to help me.

So, even though it hurts, I reach out for the nurse lady's hand as much as I can. My vision is a little blurry so I can't even tell if I reach comes close enough.

"I....ke ....so...Wa...r....please"

Chaos Greyblood
April 4th, 2011, 01:30 AM
[responding to the mysterious girl]
Vladimir Yuriminev Makarov
Location: Infirmary
Time: 12:14 pm
Date: April 4th

This aura.... I felt it once just recently when I first got here with Keisuke and while it tries to hide from me, I can sense something that surrounds the girl. It is so thick, twisted, black and primal; it is almost as if it was some kind of supernatural force swirling around. I try my best to make sure it does not shake me nor will it try to reach me, but it can be pretty taxing to younger mages or others of similar caliber if they ever tried to probe into the power within her.

It feels so dark.... It is cold, wild, savage and yet it feels... Yes, this aura feels something akin to death. It is like a void. How could a little girl be possesed by such forebodding power...?

I soften my tone of voice and become more afailable like a grandfather soothing his scared yet energetic grandchild that got scared of something as I sought to ensure her safety while I keep my distance. "Don't be affraid, child. Everything's alright now. Why, you're not alone at all! The nice lady in charge of this infirmary is coming in this very moment." Just then, I heard her faint voice; she had said something I barely managed to hear due to the distance between us.


"I....ke ....so...Wa...r....please"

She is thirsty! The poor child didn't seem to have eaten or drunk anything for days. Not keeping my eyes off of the child, I called out to Nyamo shortly after hearing this. "Nyamo! Nyamo-chan! I believe the child is calling for you!"

Brynhilde
April 4th, 2011, 08:22 AM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h234/akhonsu/VAMPIRE_by_masterbimo-1.jpg
Vladimir Kalachev
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12.17pm
Date: April 4th

Suigetsu's brother had literally emerged out of nowhere. Luckily, I got out of his way just on time. Just as I thought I was about to witness a warm family reunion, this man called Kyouka had displayed a reunion... of a different type of warmth.

With an upward tilt of my head, I deign to give a small snort. It had never been the Kalachevs' traditions to have soppy siblings. To tell the truth, no one back in my homeland would have tolerated this man Kyouka's behaviour. On the one hand, I restrain myself out of respect for Suigetsu, and also out of my admiration for his tolerance of his elder brother's hysterics. However, the annoyance swelling up within me is something I cannot ignore.

Suigetsu and Ryoukutsuji have started to share the music of the song the former had just hummed. I desist from joining them. Music is not something I've ever put much effort into. On the contrary, I decide to better amuse myself by addressing this man Kyouka and this 'Yuri' with him.

Judging from the prana she contains, this is no ordinary girl. By extension, this sobbing grown man should be no one ordinary, either. After all, the school had hired him. That alone signifies his uniqueness -

Ah. He's a teacher.

The Psychology teacher.

My most brilliant brain had just recalled what classes I had chosen for myself when I enrolled.

"Ergh... Ahem." Heaving out a heavy cough, I try hard to re-compose myself. "Er... Suigetsu-san? You said you teach psychology? Why, I'm enrolled in that class." Lifting up my head, I look straight into his face. "I'm looking forward to seeing your teaching skills in action."

Somehow I doubt if this man would have any, but that is the school's concern and not mine.

Xaldin
April 4th, 2011, 11:52 AM
[DEN Fight – Shadex2]
Vincent Marks
Location: DEN Colosseum 2
Time:12:23pm

What...the hell?

Vin looked at his arm, and all his other wounds for that matter, and found them completely repaired... He was no longer hurting and he was able to move his arm again, jerking it around to prove so. What just happened? Does this thing heal the user if he's near death? Time to ponder this was not available however, as Gaia rushed at him from his left. But this was good, he apparently didn't realize his arm had healed yet. Vin quickly readied his arm, kneeling as Gaia lunged yet again and closelining his throat with enough force to send him flying into a building. Ortega, with the sudden turn of events, didn't attack this time thankfully and instead stayed back until Gaia was ready to move again.

Vincent growled, clentching his fist as he stopped his MP3 before a song could play, "Oh what the crap... This thing heals you if your near death? Lame. Where's the challenge if it just heals you before you can find a victor..?" This sucked. Because of this even if Vincent won, he wouldn't feel as though he truly beat the enemy.

That had really affected his mood, calming down considerably as his pulse slowed. "I guess I can at least finish this up. Not like it'll matter if I win or lose now anyways." He sighed, restarting his MP3 as he took a stance.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTjS1H4zxGU

This was the exact opposite of his first. His entire body was limp and loose like a noodle, standing with back arched slightly, head hanging to the side. This was about evasion, thought offense will be weaker. Calmed and carefree enough to sense the surroundings and evade perfectly. Well, in theory. The ill feeling from the Shades threw him off a bit but it also helped. As it grew, he could tell exactly how close they were. "Relaxing..." He sleepily said, smiling weakly. However his smile turned into a sharp grin very soon. "They're coming."

Gaia again. He attacked from above, coming down at an angle this time. A quick sidestep and Vin was able to dodge without a scratch. Gaia immediately sunk into the shadows again but those weren't the ones he need be concerned with now anyways. He had his own shadow to deal with, as that was where Ortega attacked, coming up from his shadow behind in the shape of a spear. Vincent was able to sense it just before it could pierce him, only grazing his arm as he shifted his body, and jolted around to face his shadow. This was so much easier now that he had seen their attack pattern and fully recovered. If they wanted to do some real damage to him now, they'd have to mix it up a bit.

And they knew that, as Ortega went on a heavy offensive. He would strike at an upward angle at Vin from his own shadow and then sink back into it, only to immediately thrust upward again and repeated this process. Ortega was fast but as long as Vin had his eyes on his shadow he could dodge...for the most part. He found bits of his coat and skin being cut as the 'spear' zoomed past. A few aimed at his head even took off some hair. As this continued, Vin found himself recalling something. The first time this spear attack was used, he could see the heart for like half a second. It clearly didn't show just from attacking as he would have noticed it by now so it must only be shown when he changes form. So if he could just get him to cha--GODDAMMIT!!!

"AGH!" Vin gasped, finding Gaia's teeth in his right shoulder and his claws digging into his back. What's worse is that Ortega never stopped attacking either! So he STILL had to dodge thrusts even as fangs tore into his shoulder. Out of quick thinking Vin shifted his body in an instant, causing Ortega's spear to slide into Gaia's head. In a whine, Gaia released his jaw lock and retreated and Ortega halted his attack as well in the confusion.

Okay, good, now he had a second to breath. His shoulder was now screwed up but he could live with that, and the wounds on his back he barely noticed. Gaia was still alive apparently, so his core was not in his head nor his chest. It had to be in his lower body, around the stomach. And there was an opening when they changed shape, if only for a second--no, half a second. Now he was confident he could eliminate Gaia regardless of form, meaning he can be left for last. Ortega needed to be eliminated now, he just had to get him to change shapes when he was in range...somehow. He took his evasive stance again and made sure the moon was to his back. That left his shadow in front of him where he could easily see.

Just moments after he'd taken stance there was movement in the shadow just before Ortega arose in the form of a spear. This was it, he could see the core! He shifted to avoid and reached for the core but found himself stopped short as Gaia came up from the very same shadow and impaled his gut as a spear. He felt frozen for a second as he registured what just happened... Both 'spears' retreated into the shadows slowly, almost tauntingly. They gave him a free second, one last second to figure out what was about to happen.

"Oh fu--"

Vin brought his arms in and hunched over, guarding his torso with his own limbs as the twin spears thrusted into them repeatedly at an amazing velocity. He could BARELY dodge one of these, but two!? All he could do from not being skewered was block with his very flesh. Within a mere 5 seconds of this his arms were nearly completely shredded. There was no way for him to do anything without being stabbed to ribbons... The thought enraged him, eyes burning red again.

"HELL NO! I'M TAKING AT LEAST ONE OF YOU FUCKERS WITH ME!!!" He screamed, abandoning his defense and grabbing Ortega by the 'shaft' with his right hand. He squeezed hard enough to shatter an actual spear, and kept him compeltely in place. There was only one way for Ortega to attack now, and he took it. Which is exactly what Vin was counting on. Ortega transformed the upper half of his body into a wolf, exposing his core as Vincent reached in with his left arm, taking it in his palm and punching it out his back before he could even snap at him. A loud whine roared out just before Ortega and his core vaporized into shadow.

"Heheh...Ugh..." Vin quickly spat up blood, slipping from his jaw. He hadn't even realized until now that Gaia had rammed his spear head into his stomach again. But it was deeper this time, no telling what all was pierced. He felt weak and dizzy now and was unable to think clearly enough to know what to do next. However as Gaia morphed back into a wolf, his sense kicked back in. He quickly grabbed Gaia's head from the sides and sucked in his cut gut to avoid his fangs, keeping him in place as he snapped and snarled. He could feel his cool, breath hit inside his latest wound. If his arms were to give out now, nothing would stop Gaia from tearing into his stomach and tearing out every single one of his organs.

"D-damn..." He swore, swelling with hatred and disappointment in himself.

"Damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, GODDAM--SPLAK!!!" His swears were now being interuppted by his own blood forcing its way out his mouth.

"RAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!"

And with a fierce roar using the last of his strength, turned Gaia's head and tore it clean off, tossing it to the side as the rest of Gaia's body slundered back into his shadow and disappeared.

"Hah....hu-hah...hu-hah..." He panted harshly, blood dripping from his chin and his torso. Vincent looked up again, seeing Gaia snarling at him yet again, completely recovered in his wolf form. It was for certain, these things had to be hit in the core to be killed, and he missed his only oppertunity "...Ha--" The Shade lunged forward, charging his pray.

"--ven."

And with a simple command the creature he had fought so hard against disappeared in an instant, along with the ruined city. The Colosseum now returned to its original state, as Vincent stood in the center of it, pulse returning to normal.

"I'm..." He tried to speak, though immediately collasped onto the ground, hugging his wounded gut as he weakly continued. "Pa...pathetic... Couldn't even beat them after being healed..." Though he didn't feel well physically or mentally, he smiled regardless. "Though, it was really fun. Just...what...I needed..."

Unable to continue, Vin passed out as his MP3 battery went dead and his music halted. Now all he could do was wait to recover. He had to wonder if he'd be ready in time for the ceremony..?

Shoulder torn, arms shredded, mutilple nicks and scratchs, and a hole in his stomach.

Heh, seriously doubt it.

[DEN Fight - End]


Major 1 Revealed

Major –
Vitals Buffed – When taking a blow that would destroy an organ and/or leave a hole in his chest, Vincent can push himself to keep fighting and survive though the attack would normally mean death. Fighting in this state means taking longer to recover.

Bring
April 4th, 2011, 03:04 PM
Yoshinori Seiichi
Location: Tsukuyomi- School Grounds
Time: 12:17 pm
Date: April 4th

Making it out of the main building I find myself kind of roaming around the school grounds. I looked around the place before I decided to check out the digital environment place, but now the grounds are full of people. Not that I'm really looking for anyone. I'm just sizing up the quote-on-quote talent this place is gathering. I also get a good look or two in on some chicks here and there. I guess they're important too.

But ultimately, there isn't shit going on. Everyone is either doing nothing, talking about needless crap, or still being skeptical about every little thing. I think I even spotted the group of idiots from yesterday. I'm sure some other person would have been like "they look like they're talking about something important" but that's bullshit. There's no point in them asking about things they don't know. It's just like asking a question about a question; there is no answer. It's so stupid I could gag.

Anyways, like it or not I still have maybe somewhere in the neighborhood of twenty minutes to kill. I didn't get to take my nap like I wanted to so I think I'll do that. There's a bunch of people around, but I'm outside so hopefully that'll help.

After looking around for a little, I spot a picnic table with no one sitting at it. So before anyone can suddenly decide that they want to sit down, I walk over to the table and sit on top of it. It's long enough for me to stretch out over it so I think I'll do just that.

I quickly stretch before I reposition myself on the tabletop. I set Kikuryuusai down next to me before I place both of my hands behind my head and lay down. This wooden table isn't the most comfortable thing, but it's good enough.

For a moment, I take in the sight of the clouds in the sky. They've always annoyed me how they could just drift above everyone with doing anything. But, then again, I guess that's just how the world is: always showing you something you can't be, no matter where you look. And that's just plain annoying. On the other hand, I guess when you're free like that you're allowed to just rise above everyone else. In that respect I'm a little envious.

"The hell with the clouds. Nap time."

I open my mouth and let out a single yawn before I close my eyes. But as soon as I do I feel something land on my forehead. At first I want to ignore it, but that won't make it go away. So I have no choice but to open my eyes. And low and behold it's a little brambling. A stupid bird just landed on my forehead despite the fact that I was going to sleep.

"Hey bird, beat it before I make you."

I'm tired of things getting in the way of my nap and this bird is testing me. It takes a moment for it to respond to my words; however, it doesn't respond in the way I want it to. Instead of flying off altogether, it just flaps its wings enough to fly onto my stomach. And to top it all off, its little friend flies in from nowhere and decides to threat me like a landing zone too. I have half the urge to just swat them away, but that wouldn't do anything. They'd probably just come back. I've got no choice but to just accept it.

"Tsch. Suit yourselves then. Just know that if either one of you shits on me, I'm killing you both."

Ignoring the two birds, I close my eyes again and attempt to get some sleep.

DarkMAN
April 4th, 2011, 03:23 PM
Nyamo
Location: Infirmary
Time: 12:14 pm
Date: April 4th


"So, did you also made a check-up to that little girl? It looks lke there are so many people interested in this event today and it looks like things will only get complicated from here."

That's normal for the new guys to get attracted by something like this, they will get used to it... Wait, what did he mean by "also"? And why does he know so much about the girl?

Nyamos thoughts were interrupted by a cry from inside the infirmary.


"!! Did you hear that? It isn't very far from here.."


Nyamo run in after the old man and saw the girl regaining consciousness.
The girl was very weakened and barely lifted her hand trying to reach Nyamo.


"I....ke ....so...Wa...r....please"


"Nyamo! Nyamo-chan! I believe the child is calling for you!"

"I know old man!"

She run back to her desk and grabbed a bottle of water she bought this morning on the way to work. Then she run back to the girl almost trampling the old man and Kota who was still sitting next to the girl.
She lifted the girl with one hand to a sitting position and put the bottle to her mouth with the other hand.

"Here, drink slowly..."

Bring
April 4th, 2011, 03:45 PM
[responding to Nyamo]

????
Location: Infirmary
Time: 12:14 pm
Date: April 4th

The nurse lady holds me up and puts a bottle up to my mouth. Is it water? That is what I asked for right? I'm not sure anymore. But I don't think this lady has any reason to do anything mean. Her hands are warm and she smells really clean. I think this is what being safe feels like so I'll trust her.

Don't be a fool. What reason does she have to help someone like you? It's poison. Drink that and you will become this woman's little plaything. She'll keep poisoning you with her "kindness" and treat you over and over again until she's satisfied herself. That's what people like her do. They toy with life so long as it is convenient for them and then they just toss you aside when you're of no more use. Kill her! Snap her neck! Crush her skull! Don't stop until she's wearing her entrails like her own skin!

I bring my lips to the bottle's mouth to take in the refreshing liquid. It's so cool and pleasant that I can't even describe it. It dampens my parched mouth and relieves the pain in my dry throat. It's not at all salty like sweat or bitter like mud. It just tastes so good that I wish there were more.

Erlkonig
April 4th, 2011, 04:36 PM
[responding to Touma]
"---Oh? You have a lil' sister?"
I take the earphones and plug them into the jack of the iPod, then hand the device to Touma.
"I've paused it before it could start, so just press the play button."
I say, smiling.


I press the play button.

As the song starts playing, I start playing back the tune of the whistle I had heard in my mind while simultaneously analyzing the one in my head. Hmm... Hearing the multiple-sound version really adds more effect to the song.

"---Oh? You have a lil' sister?"

"-Yeah." My eyes glaze over as I start thinking of Rina-chan. "...It's thanks to her that I'm who I am. Had it not been for her, I would not be Ryoukutsuji Touma." Somehow, the song encouraged me to talk. "-You see, I was an orphan until I was 13 years old, when I was adopted- Thanks to Rina-chan." I sigh. "I'd do anything for her." Or rather, I want to do something for her. She has never taken advantage of that. I shake my head, smiling. "But, nevermind that."

Pausing, I direct my gaze to Ryuuga. "-Say, Ryuuga... Which classes have you taken?" I wonder if we have any classes together. I should probably ask Vlad as well... And maybe I can arrange the schedule so that we have matching classes! My eyes brighten at the thought of spending time with people I'm familiar with throughout the year.

DarkMAN
April 4th, 2011, 04:56 PM
Nyamo
Location: Infirmary
Time: 12:14 pm
Date: April 4th

"There you go.."

Nyamo waited until the bottle was empty. She was dehydrated and starved. Getting her back on feet will take time. For now...

"Hey old man, be of some use and check the refrigerator over there, next to my desk. There should be milk there. Pour it into that big mug and warm it up in the microwave."

She then turned back to the girl and gently put her down again.

"Don't worry. You are still weak. Don't try to talk yet. I'm Nyamo the nurse here. I will take care of you."

She smiled warmly at the girl.

Chaos Greyblood
April 4th, 2011, 06:11 PM
[responding to Nyamo]
Vladimir Yuriminev Makarov
Location: Infirmary
Time: 12:14 pm
Date: April 4th

I arched my eyebrow for a bit as I heard her. "I do have a name, you know. You may call me Makarov and I actually work in this island as well. Let me get that milk, though." I walk towards the fridge and take out the mlk; then I pour it into the glass and warm it up in the microwave oven for around a few seconds. Afterwards, I go back where Nyamo and the girl and gave her the glass of milk.

"I believe you can take it from here, miss Nyamo. Nevertheless, if there's anything wrong you can call me." I gave her a card with which she'll be able to reach me anytime. "For now I must see to mister Jack. Hopefully no one else won't snoop around."

There was another boy whose presence I've noticed just now. I think he has to come with me for the time being. "You. Yes, you! Come with me. I think you should leave this to the nurse now." Then I turned towards the little girl and gave her a warm smile. "You're in great hands, young lady. Listen to Nyamo's recomendations and you should recover in no time. I wish you well!"

Taking the boy in tow, we start to leave the area. "By the way, what is your name, boy? Looks like you were unscathed in this whole affair. It seems like a miracle."

[responding to the group]
Keisuke Aihara
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12.15 pm
Date: April 4th

As I had expected the response from the rest of the group, I approach Aki so that I can talk to her. Looks like she's had a bit of fun while coming here.

"Hey, Aki-san. How was the trip coming here? It was a stroke of luck I managed to find Ruca-kun back at the ship this morning, but everything's fine for the time being." I spoke to her. "We managed to get a few supplies for future adventures, but after we get through the ceremony and all, we'll be looking for jobs. You don't suppose you have something in mind you want to share, don't you?"

Then I narrowed my eyes softly as I brought up the next point, trying not to look too serious. "Still, although something may have happened, the delay won't be too bad since there's a good chance we'll all be together for the ceremony. There's also a little something I'd like to talk about with my master."

Brynhilde
April 4th, 2011, 09:09 PM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h234/akhonsu/CG_Girl_32_by_iDNAR-1.jpg

[Responding to Keisuke]
Yano Aki
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12.15 pm
Date: April 4th

"You managed to get supplies? Nice." My interest is instantly perked. Although I didn't manage to go around a few shops, I've made it one of the top things to do once the weekend arrives. "And I see that Milda-kun is doing well. Don't worry, Aihara-kun. He..." my voice trails off, "he'll grow up someday, and see that you meant well."

"As for the job front..." I bite my lip, not sure whether or not to tell Aihara everything. "Have you applied for any place in particular? I'm looking into it too, and if luck has it, I'll find something."

Yes, I decided to keep Terry a secret for now. That man is on a mission of his own concerning the island, and so am I, just not concerning the island. I don't know what Aihara is here for, but it doesn't seem like it's anything remotely as dangerous as what Terry and I will be dealing with. If the situation calls for it later, I'll tell him. But for now, that can wait. Especially when it seems like he has an important matter of his own to tell me.

"What about your master...?"

The tone and the look in his eyes make me tense. Aihara may seem happy go lucky, however in this moment he looks like a magus born and bred. The deliberately nonchalant way he spoke with only made me even tenser.

mangafreak7793
April 4th, 2011, 09:13 PM
Mr.Sheep
Location: Tsukuyomi- School Grounds
Time: 12:19 pm
Date: April 4th

"baaah" I muttered seeing that the ceremony still hasn't started yet. Yet I couldn't turn back to face Magus girl or I might turn into Lamb chops.

As I look for a place to rest and wait I noticed a guy sleeping on top of a table how strange but if the birds are resting peacefully then he means no harm.

I then walk over next to him and lay down as I begin to graze on some of the grass all while keeping Maria from falling off.

"panda" She muttered as I sighed it looks like she's having another strange dream again. It really is hard being a sheep.

Chaos Greyblood
April 4th, 2011, 09:32 PM
[responding to Aki]
Keisuke Aihara
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12.15 pm
Date: April 4th


And I see that Milda-kun is doing well. Don't worry, Aihara-kun. He..." my voice trails off, "he'll grow up someday, and see that you meant well."

"No need to worry; we both understood each other and I know he'll be helpful." I assured Aki about it. "I think being here will help him a lot, as well as it should for all of us."


"As for the job front..." I bite my lip, not sure whether or not to tell Aihara everything. "Have you applied for any place in particular? I'm looking into it too, and if luck has it, I'll find something."

"Well, there's this store where I got my supplies were certain jobs... can be applied, though they're freelance." I replied to her with all the honesty I could tell her. "For now... things are a little unavailable, but with some luck on our side it'll get better for another day. I think I mentioned the place in that message I gave you, Aki-san." Then I raised my finger in a good way to show her that I'm also looking forward for a good job. "For now, I'll be able to do any kind of job, as long as it's worth it."


"What about your master...?"


I suppose there's no harm in telling Aki a bit about my master. She should learn about him from me rather than letting some other person do it. I owed her this since her little 'inspection' last night wasn't complete and honesty is the best policy in this case.

"My master will be working in this island as a teacher and I can assure you he's one heck of a teacher. One of the best if I may say so myself." I smile a bit to show Aki that my words are true to what I'm saying. "Of course, though, he likes cute girls but other than this quirk he's quite a magus. He's taught me a lot of things and while he knows when to set his foot down, he's a very reasonable person and knowledgeable. He is not as rigid like most magi; in fact, he's not a total stickler to the rules, hehehehe!" And that's definitely no lie, since I've seen how he takes care of things personally. He isn't one who lets himself get tied down by laws, but he knows his way around things. "If anyone knows how to handle things or can tell you a lot of stuff related about magic it's him."

And now, for the last bit of info. "He's gonna give me an artifact today after the ceremony, but he hasn't told me what it is yet. From what I can gather, though, it is a weapon. A weapon that will prove to be useful for me." I scratch my head for a bit as a slight blush flashed in my cheeks. "You know, you haven't totally finished your scouting on me last night, didn't you? If there's something you'd like me to tell you I'll be there anytime. I hope you'll come to trust me more, Aki-san"."

And the last part almost made my face become a distant relative of a tomato. "You're also very cute today. You looked bright as the sun as you came here."

Bring
April 4th, 2011, 10:35 PM
Terry Keels
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:15 pm
Date: April 4th

Man I'm beat. I figured I'd be all active and healthy and actually walk to school instead of taking a cab, but that's a long walk! Halfway through I started jogging more than anything. And even still I got her late.

I'm guessing the opening ceremony is over by now. Everyone just seems to be socializing and everything for right now and things seems to be going pretty nicely. You wouldn't even be able to tell that these same people were questioning everything about this place just yesterday. It's pretty cool really.

And I figure since I missed out on things I might as well ask around about the details. But then....


"You're also very cute today. You looked bright as the sun as you came here."

I wasn't expecting to here a line like that out of nowhere so of course it catches my attention. It's obviously a guy's voice. But when I turn to see what's up, the first person I see is none other than Aki.

"Oh?"

I can feel a devilish smile forming on my face. It's impolite to eavesdrop, but I'm a little curious to see how this turns out. It doesn't look like either of them have noticed me and I don't intend on bothering their chat. But if this turns out good, I may have a little ammo to use on Aki to repay her for the prank from earlier.

I figure it can't hurt to listen in for a minute or two. I'll be on my way after that. No since in chilling with Aki for the whole day when I really haven't met anyone. Not to mention I still have a prize from my promotion I need to deliver.

mangafreak7793
April 4th, 2011, 10:40 PM
(responding to Terry)
Setsuna Aozawa
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:15 pm
Date: April 4th

"It's you!" I muttered as I tense up while I take a few steps back in order to gain some distance though I refrain myself from going into combat position seeing he's only observing though I glare at him slightly keeping an eye of his body movement and features to see if he does anything.

Bring
April 4th, 2011, 10:49 PM
[responding to Setsuna]

Terry Keels
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:15pm
Date: April 4th

"Huh?"

I jump at the sudden outburst. I get that someone just said "you" in a crowd of people, but I mean it could be me.

I look around a little frantically trying to find out who just shouted out. And can't be Aki, she wouldn't shout out like that.....I think. But after looking around I actually do see a face looking at me that I vaguely remember.

"Chesty Cafeteria Girl?"

I ask in confusion as I point to myself. She has a scary expression on her face and I have no idea why. And she looks a little tense too. Does she have a problem with me? Or worse, does she want to fight me!? Come to think of it, she was kinda uppity on the ship too. But what did I ever do to her!?

mangafreak7793
April 4th, 2011, 10:55 PM
(responding to Terry)
Setsuna Aozawa
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:15 pm
Date: April 4th


'Chesty cafeteria girl?' I tilted my head. Why is he referencing my chest as away to describe me?

No now not the time for irrelevant information as I shake my head to clear away from it.

"What are you doing sneaking around?" I asked him while I relax a bit but not enough to drop down my guard seeing he can casually come and go without no one noticing though it seems he's in a mild state of confusion.

Bring
April 4th, 2011, 11:04 PM
(responding to Setsuna)

Terry Keels
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:16 pm
Date: April 4th

"Huh?"

A raise my eyebrow and droop my shoulders in even more confusion. Is this girl serious?

"What are you talking about? This is a school and I just so happen to come here too," I sigh to myself to ease up a little bit, but I can't help but shoot the girl a skeptic look, "And it's not really much of sneaking around if I'm doing it in broad daylight. Not to mention being seen....."

mangafreak7793
April 4th, 2011, 11:12 PM
(responding to Terry)
Setsuna Aozawa
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:16 pm
Date: April 4th

I narrow my eyes a bit as he casually explained himself.

"Perhaps" I sighed giving him some validity in his excuse "However, why were you eavesdroping?"

After making contact with his eyes. I came with a small hypothesis "Though I doubt it is for malicious purposes. you seemed to have a....what is the word, mischievous intent to them."

Bring
April 4th, 2011, 11:24 PM
(responding to Setsuna)

Terry Keels
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:16pm
Date: April 4th

I guess you could say that......

"First off," I quickly hold up one finger for the girl to see, "mischievous intent is two words. And no I didn't," Lie, "Second," I continue counting on my fingers, "I'm rather disturbed that you're calling me out like this and accusing me of things like this. I didn't notice you at first, but just how long were you watching me? You're not one of those crazy stalker types that goes around making weird stories and accusations just to talk to the people you like are you? I mean I'll gladly talk to you."

This is kind of a shotty attempt at saving face, but what the heck. I'll just try to string together some bs and see if it works.....

mangafreak7793
April 4th, 2011, 11:32 PM
(responding to Terry)

Setsuna Aozawa
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:16pm
Date: April 4th

Hah!?, What is he talking about?

I might as well respond in kind to see if I can clear this accusation.

"To your first statement, A minor error on my part and for that my apologies" I replied coolly as I glared at him harder to the latter statements. "Well wouldn't you also be disturbed if someone who suddenly appears without you noticing or the fact fact he suddenly 'gives' out prizes to which the recipient has no prior knowledge of entering such a contest to which might seem suspicious in the first place"


"You're not one of those crazy stalker types that goes around making weird stories and accusations just to talk to the people you like are you? I mean I'll gladly talk to you."

This...might be complicated.

"To your last statement, I do not understand what you mean by that?" I tilted my head about why a person who trails a person will reveal his/herself like that?

My social interaction is still lacking.

HitokiriNanaya
April 4th, 2011, 11:39 PM
Mikoto
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:15 pm

To say I wasn't playing attention was a understatement. My mind had been wandering all on it's own, "Ha.." I sigh almost in boredom. I was trying to keep my eye to myself so to speak. The whole place was in a uproar, people talking to other people. I was never very big on the whole group thing, I reach in my bag and pull out a spell book, sadly I had already 'read' this one. I open it anyway to keep myself occupied, and my eye's off the new guy.


It's you!

Setsuna must have seen someone she knew, whether that's good or bad I don't know. I resist the urge to look at the person, after my experience with Maria I had been more weary of looking at new people even more. "Someone you know?" I ask Setsuna as she's talking to the new person.

Fate
Time: 12:20
Location: School grounds

"Mou where is Irun-san?" I look all over the place for my friend. I told him to meet me here, so whats taking him so long? "To keep a lady waiting..." I lightly joke around. I pass by a man, most likely a teacher. He doesn't seem dangerous, but the way he holds himself....I don't like it. As we pass it suddenly feels like forever is going by. "A member of the Church huh? Maybe the Burial Agency?" I stop cold. 'The Burial Agency!?' I turn to face him but he's already gone. Shit....I feel like, I've seen him some where before...

Bring
April 4th, 2011, 11:45 PM
[responding to Setsuna]

Terry Keels
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:16pm
Date: April 4th

I tilt my head at what she said. Just who is this girl anyways? Are most magic people like this or something? The thought twists my face in confusion. My bs must be pretty good. It's giving me stupid-face too.

Anyways, I reset my fingers and start counting off my points again.

"One, apology accepted. Two, that just seems like your inability to notice people walking around. And your name was randomly selected from the school's enrollment list. And three....."


"You're not one of those crazy stalker types that goes around making weird stories and accusations just to talk to the people you like are you? I mean I'll gladly talk to you."

".....You're kidding me, right?"

mangafreak7793
April 4th, 2011, 11:54 PM
(Response to Mikoto)
Setsuna Aozawa
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:16pm
Date: April 4th

"Sort of..." I replied to Viola-san "Though I only meet him once."


(Responding to Terry)

"I'm normally aware of my surronding...Mr.Kneels was it?" I responded while briefly remembering his introduction from the ship. "So that's what you meant by messenger are you related to this school?"


".....You're kidding me, right?"

"Why would I joke if it's not humorous"

Bring
April 5th, 2011, 12:04 AM
[responding to Setsuna]

Terry Keels
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:17pm
Date: April 4th


"Why would I joke if it's not humorous"

I'm done. I've lost interest. The only way to express how I'm feeling right now is with a simple sigh.

I just place my hands in my pockets and turn to walk off in another direction. I think it's about time to go and meet those new people now.

"Later. Stay in school, Cafeteria Girl."

mangafreak7793
April 5th, 2011, 12:10 AM
(Response to Mikoto)
Setsuna Aozawa
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:17pm
Date: April 4th

"It seems, I may need some more work on social interaction" I muttered seeing that I may have caused him to leave.

No matter, though I may need to work with Reiji on humor again.

Brynhilde
April 5th, 2011, 12:29 AM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h234/akhonsu/CG_Girl_32_by_iDNAR-1.jpg

[Responding to Keisuke]
Yano Aki
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12.16 pm
Date: April 4th


You're also very cute today. You looked bright as the sun as you came here.

"Er..."

Aihara's words freeze me on the spot. No one had ever spoken to me like this. I am stunned, if only momentarily, and don't quite know how to respond.

"Why... thank you, Aihara-kun. You flatter me." At last, I manage to squeeze something polite out of my mouth, while scratching my head and looking around awkwardly. "I'm sure that I'm not the prettiest around here though. Thanks again."


You know, you haven't totally finished your scouting on me last night, didn't you? If there's something you'd like me to tell you I'll be there anytime. I hope you'll come to trust me more, Aki-san.

And that sounds like deja vu. Didn't Terry say something along the exact same lines just a while ago? What is this?!

"And er... Aihara-san. It's true that I still don't know you very well, but I'm sure I'll get to know you a lot better throughout the school year. I don't want it to feel like I'm forcing you to tell me things." I laugh nervously. "And I sure hope I can come to trust you more!"

Now, finally, we can move on to the serious stuff.

"Your master's a teacher here then? What does he teach?" I put my hand to my chin in a musing pose. "From how you described him, I sure wish I can get to be in his classes... "

"And did you say he's giving you an artifact?" Unwittingly, the ends of my mouth tilt up in a genuine, soft smile. I still recall the day when I had been given my precious Mystic Code, and how jealous Vlad had been since he had remained without one to this day. "Would that become your Mystic Code? That's going to be quite an amazing experience, I can tell you, especially if it's coming from a teacher whom you grew up with."

Chaos Greyblood
April 5th, 2011, 01:02 AM
[Responding to Aki]
Keisuke Aihara
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12.16 pm
Date: April 4th


"And er... Aihara-san. It's true that I still don't know you very well, but I'm sure I'll get to know you a lot better throughout the school year. I don't want it to feel like I'm forcing you to tell me things." I laugh nervously. "And I'll sure hope I can come to trust you more!"

"That's gonna be wonderful. I'll look forward for that." I made a gesture as I spoke this, assuring Aki that it's all fine. I feared I was a bit forward with that, but she took it with stride and I was thankful. If she does want to know sometime, my ears will be open!



"Your master's a teacher here then? What does he teach?" I put my hand to my chin in a musing pose. "From how you described him, I sure wish I can get to be in his classes...

"He's quite good in history and he also does some counseling." I replied, knowing that master always seems to have something to say for anything a person would ask. "When he speaks, anyone can listen. He has a lot of adivce that can do you a world of good, you can put that in the bank."


"And did you say he's giving you an artifact?" Unwittingly, the ends of my mouth tilt up in a genuine, soft smile. I still recall the day when I had been given my precious Mystic Code, and how jealous Vlad had been since he had remained without one to this day. "Would that become your Mystic Code? That's going to be quite an amazing experience, I can tell you, especially if it's coming from a teacher whom you grew up with."

"Did you say a Mystic Code, Aki-san?" I asked her, paying attention to those words. And seeing her smile like that made me think that was a favorite subject of hers. I think I may have reached a good chord here. "Well, I don't know about that yet. Master Makarov has been a little secretive about it and he made it a project of his for the time I became a little older. When I pestered him about it, he used to say 'Keisuke-kun, a surprise wouldn't be a surprise if you spoil it yourself. Besides, it's not finished yet!' And this one time when I made a guess that it was a weapon, he made this funny face and turned around while saying that I won't have anymore hints until the day would come!" I cracked a smile and laughed a bit as I remembered this. "Looking back at it and remembering his face, it is rather hilarious."

I stayed relaxed as I went through all of this with Aki. It felt rather nice that I have found something in common with Aki. "When I get this artifact, I'll show it to you sometime. I just have to remind my master about it today. It looks such things do interest you, huh?"

Brynhilde
April 5th, 2011, 01:11 AM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h234/akhonsu/CG_Girl_32_by_iDNAR-1.jpg

[Responding to Keisuke]
Yano Aki
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12.16pm
Date: April 4th

"So he's been planning it for such a long time? It must be something specifically tailored for you, Aihara-kun. I'll definitely be looking forward to seeing it in action!" I give him a big and encouraging smile.

"And yes, you can say I'm into these things... I'm into items, artifacts, and languages rather than into befriending new people and the such." I shrug. It's my biggest weakness, but what can I do about it? "I find them more fascinating than anything people could offer to me. The feeling of holding something of such timelessness and power in my hand and the way an ancient word twirled my tougue seemed so surreal. I was mesmerised by such things as a child... it was like I was touching eternity, touching something that would never change and will always be there for me. So that habit stuck."

"As for my own Mystic Code, you can literally say it's a part of me." Since Aihara is receiving his soon, I see no harm in letting him know more about mine. "A piece of me is within that Code, and when I fight using it, it feels so natural and gives me such confidence, as if I could take on the entire world with it by my side. I dunno just what kind of weapon your teacher has in mind, but I hope you'll come to feel the same joy I have with mine."

Chaos Greyblood
April 5th, 2011, 01:40 AM
[Responding to Aki]
Keisuke Aihara
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12.16 pm
Date: April 4th

I feel some confidence as Aki told me how she felt when she uses her Code and I gotta say this is very nice to learn. I nodded in approval as I listened to every word she was saying. "In my opinion, I feel that in some ways it's the same thing how we feel about magic as well. Once you learn how to use a Mystic Code or any spells you got you do feel like you can do anything with it. If it's something you've earned in doing so, that makes you feel a lot better."

There was a little something I should tell her as well. "Sometimes, you feel that such things can go hand in hand. If you use your Mystic Code effectively with the magic that you wield, there's no telling what you can do with it! Knowing master Makarov, I think that once I see my artifact it may well go quite well with my skills. Now I'm more stoked in getting it now!" And thus we both feel like children that are excited for an early Christmas gift and we just can't wait to open up the box and see what's inside. I wish every day would go on like this; I also wish I'll be able to achieve this.

DarkMAN
April 5th, 2011, 01:45 AM
Nyamo
Location: Infirmary
Time: 12:14 pm
Date: April 4th


"I do have a name, you know. You may call me Makarov and I actually work in this island as well. Let me get that milk, though."

Nyamo snached the milk from Makarov.

"Well, you should have introduced yourself sooner if you wanted me to use it! And it's Fujishiro-sensei! Don't be overly familiar with me old man."

She helped the girl up again and gave her the milk.

"Here, I'm afraid that in your condition you will have to go with just this for a while..."


"I believe you can take it from here, miss Nyamo. Nevertheless, if there's anything wrong you can call me. For now I must see to mister Jack. Hopefully no one else won't snoop around."

"You're the one who's snooping around." She thought as she took the card.
"Whatever, for now I have something else to worry about".

Kota
Location: Infirmary
Time: 12:14 pm
Date: April 4th


"You. Yes, you! Come with me. I think you should leave this to the nurse now."

The old man Makarov pointed at Kota. He looked at the girl and the nurse. When Nyamo nodded, he stood up and started to walk away. He turned back at the girl and said:

"See you later cutey. I will get my shoot when you are better!"

He smiled widely and went out.


"By the way, what is your name, boy? Looks like you were unscathed in this whole affair. It seems like a miracle."

"I'm Sarutobi Kota! And I'm that amazing!"

Kota yelled boastfully.

Brynhilde
April 5th, 2011, 02:56 AM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h234/akhonsu/CG_Girl_32_by_iDNAR-1.jpg

[Responding to Keisuke]
Yano Aki
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12.16pm
Date: April 4th

"That's right!" I wink at him and give him the thumb-up. "That's the attitude for receiving something that precious, Aihara-kun. And I'm happy to know you understand what I mean. No matter what happens, the magecraft is a part of us..."

Oh. I just realised something.

"Aihara-kun, when you say 'magic', you meant magecraft, right?" I pause in the middle of my sentence and cautiously point out something I've just noticed. "Unless I'm being really dense and you're actually a Magic User... I don't mean to nitpick, but it gets to me a little. And I'm not sure whether other teachers will take it well if they're particularly pedantic about such things."

Aihara is genuinely happy about getting his own weapon. I really shouldn't dampen his excitment like that, but I've been trained to be... pedantic about such things. Besides, my family always said it's these little mistakes that tend to get in your way at the worst times.

"As for your skills..." since he said I'm free to probe, I figure maybe I should try out that privilage. Besides, hopefully this will make him excited about his craft again. "Care to give me just a few small tips?" I smile mischieviously.

Chaos Greyblood
April 5th, 2011, 03:35 AM
[Responding to Aki]
Keisuke Aihara
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12.16 pm
Date: April 4th


"Aihara-kun, when you say 'magic', you meant magecraft, right?" I pause in the middle of my sentence and cautiously point out something I've just noticed. "Unless I'm being really dense and you're actually a Magic User... I don't mean to nitpick, but it gets to me a little. And I'm not sure whether other teachers will take it well if they're particularly pedantic about such things."


That's... a rather interesting point of view that Aki has shown me. It seems that she thinks that not all things fall into magecraft, though that shouldn't be a problem. I clear my throat a bit and I started my explanation. "Well, as far as I understand there is a lot of things that can be classified as magecraft. I think we've come at an age where there are so many forms of magic that we all haven't truly gotten to the root of their origins. Even now, there is still so many things that magicians have to reach with their own hands and we've barely scratched the surface." As per getting to the point, I think I should show it in such a way that it doesn't make me look like I'm preaching about it. I'm a fellow mage myself and I think there's still a lot I want to see for myself in the world of the magi. "Just so it's all clear, it doesn't have to fall into such narrow views, but at times you have to accomodate yourself to the norms since not many people can see magecraft as well as we can. For better or worse, this is the age we live in but some things can change if we want them to." I playfully stick out my tongue hoping that she can understand this. "I still have a long ways to go, but I'm pretty open to experiment the many arts that exist in our world."


"As for your skills..." since he said I'm free to probe, I figure maybe I should try out that privilage. Besides, hopefully this will make him excited about his craft again. "Care to give me just a few small tips?" I smile mischieviously

I make a small impression of a teacher with lots of humor as I can possible muster as I heard her request. She's having so much fun...

"Well then, young lady! I can tell you a few things: First, you can be creative with the spells you have learned. Sometimes, you can find some uses or applications you never know they exisited and in these occasions you can think of what uses you wish to apply with your spells. Surprise the people with what you can really do! Second, learn the strengths and weaknesses of your arts. There are some aspects that you have mastered so far, but there are few others in which there is room for improvement. You must strive in being able to surpass your own limitations while always remembering the fundamentals which helped you learn your magic in the first place." I take a deep breath as I reach the last advice. "Finally, never be affraid to newer experiences. They can truly open your eyes and show you doors you never imagined there were before; newer truths will be uncovered and there will be new steps taken in achieving your potential. What also matters is that you enjoy all the experiences you obtain as you progress in your life as both a human being and a mage! The magic is all around us, it is nearby and it's there once you know where to look and how to find it,."

Whew! I must admit imitating a teacher with the British accent while keeping my Japanese roots can be a little tiring, but all of this is to not only helping Aki learn more about being able to learn her craft better, but to also make her smile. "That is pretty much what I'm able to say on what I can do, but that goes for you too as well, Aki-san. That's how I learn how to do my craft and it's taken some time since I was a little kid." I give her a sincere smile as the last part rolls softly out of my tongue. "But it is worth it once you achieve any objectives you set for yourself. If you like, I'll be able to show you some more directly in the near future. Your eyes are gonna brigthen up once you see it!"

Brynhilde
April 5th, 2011, 04:23 AM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h234/akhonsu/CG_Girl_32_by_iDNAR-1.jpg

[Responding to Keisuke]
Yano Aki
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12.17pm
Date: April 4th


Well, as far as I understand there is a lot of things that can be classified as magecraft. I think we've come at an age where there are so many forms of magic that we all haven't truly gotten to the root of their origins. Even now, there is still so many things that magicians have to reach with their own hands and we've barely scratched the surface. Just so it's all clear, it doesn't have to fall into such narrow views, but at times you have to accomodate yourself to the norms since not many people can see magecraft as well as we can. For better or worse, this is the age we live in but some things can change if we want them to.

Wow. Now I'm really keen to meet this Makarov. If his pupil is like this, then who know what wonders the teacher himself may hold?

"You got me, Aihara-kun." I spread out my hands in defeat. "I didn't expect you to come up with such a view. True, magecraft is limitless, and if you take any craft far enough, it would become Magic. You can certainly call it exciting."

And here I pause.

There are many things I like about Aihara despite the fact that we've known each other for only one day. I'm reminded of all the goodness that still exist in the world of magi when I'm with him, and his enthusiasm can't help but rub off on me. Although he said I looked radiant, he is more like a brilliant sun that drenched me in his optimism and confidence, and I feel safe around him.

However, I am the night, and there are some things between us that are fundamentally different. His attitude towards experimenting with magecraft, for one.

"I would like to talk more about my views on that point... but that involves telling you about my background." I take a deep breath. "My family isn't the purest of magi families. Back in the days, however, my ancestors were enthusiastic about their magecraft and limitless potential it promised, just like you. But then - let's just say they took their experiments down a wrong road, and now they can't ever step back into the light again. So naturally I tend to be rather conversative and apprehensive about experimenting with magecraft. It is a fearsome power that magi hold, and it would do the world more good if we use it sparingly. That's just my thoughts on the matter."


First, you can be creative with the spells you have learned. Sometimes, you can find some uses or applications you never know they exisited and in these occasions you can think of what uses you wish to apply with your spells. Surprise the people with what you can really do! Second, learn the strengths and weaknesses of your arts. There are some aspects that you have mastered so far, but there are few others in which there is room for improvement. You must strive in being able to surpass your own limitations while always remembering the fundamentals which helped you learn your magic in the first place. They can truly open your eyes and show you doors you never imagined there were before; newer truths will be uncovered and there will be new steps taken in achieving your potential. What also matters is that you enjoy all the experiences you obtain as you progress in your life as both a human being and a mage! The magic is all around us, it is nearby and it's there once you know where to look and how to find it.

It's so hard to talk back to him when he's so fired up about his passion, and I can't help but smile.

"Well, despite what I said, I'll keep your advice to heart. I didn't mean to say that I'm against experimenting and evolving as a magus completely; just that I would be a bit more reluctant than you when it comes to it."


If you like, I'll be able to show you some more directly in the near future. Your eyes are gonna brigthen up once you see it!

"And sure, I'd love to see some of your craft. You did say that I can finish my probing of you any time, right?"

Just then, I catch a movement from the corner of my eye, as if someone had just quietly slipped out of my vision. Funny enough, I don't recall seeing anyone slipping into my vision. When I turn my head to chase that movement, whoever was there had already disappeared into the throng of humanity surrounding us. I crane my head to look, but just barely manage to grasp one glimpse of a familiar hat moving away.

Terry...?

Blackdeath6031
April 5th, 2011, 07:36 AM
[responding to Vladimir Kalachev]
Suigetsu Kyouka
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:17pm
Date: April 4th

"I'm looking forward to seeing your teaching skills in action."
"Nn?"
I look up distractedly at the young boy.
"Um...Yeah. That. Okay. Looking forward to seein' you too."
With that, I return to cuddling that lil' blob of joy, who had briefly frozen before looking down at my face.
"The boy's on his way back. I told him about the ceremony being delayed though."

...Oh. I guess not much happened for him, then, if he is returning already.

"Alright."
I reply in a tone that was explicitly more serious than the tone I had been using in the past few minutes.


-----


[responding to Touma]

Suigetsu Ryuuga
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:17pm

I see. Despite being, in general terms, the 'wiser' one, Touma-san considers this 'Rina-chan' as being his saviour, if exaggerations were permitted.

"-Say, Ryuuga... Which classes have you taken?"
---Eh? Oh. Right, classes.

"I don't really remember," I begin, a quizzical curve belying my lips. Its in the timetable, but unlike Vlad-san, I left mine in my bag. Which we had left in our rooms.
"I know I'm taking military arts, European history and biology, amongst others."
My perplexed expression then changes to a curious one.
"And you, Touma-san?"


-----

[responding to Vincent]
Suigetsu Tenchi
Location: DEN Colosseum 2
Time:12:23pm

....Oh. That was quick. The gorilla seemed to have chickened out. Shame.
Ah well.
I suppose I should do something about it.

Taking samples might not be worth it right now either, since my workshop has yet to be implemented.

I suppose I'll just take him to the infirmary.

As I walk out from my cover toward the humanoid, I let out a sigh.

I position my hand, with the palm pointed to it.
"Our blood are thine water. Thine wounds are thine sins."
If I had done it once and exhausted myself, whats the difference with another?
Energy changes are made exponentially, after all.

Taking the now healed appendage, I drape it over my shoulder and drag it out of the arena.

Bring
April 5th, 2011, 08:39 AM
Terry Keels
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:18 pm
Date: April 4th

"Well that was a big disaster."

I go over the situation once again in my head. I had no idea that girl would've been there. And just who was she anyways? Something Setsuna? I guess I didn't really talk to her long enough to commit it to memory. But I guess it's okay in the end. Something tells me we're bound to bump into each other again sooner or later. Even still.....

"Guess I really didn't get to do much mingling on the ship."

I stop for a moment and place my hands behind my head. Looking around, I can see that just about everyone has at least one person to talk to. I was so busy doing work that I didn't really have much time to meet any new faces. The only person I really held a conversation with was Aki. Aside from her the only person who really sticks out in my mind is that guy. But there's no way I can see myself just up and starting a conversation with him. There was just something about him that urked me, like he was looking down on everything about me. Normally I can get along with just about anyone, something tells me he's my one exception.

But I guess thinking about that now won't do me any good. For now, I guess I should make up for lost time and actually be a student. I don't really like the idea of walking into conversations, but that looks like what I'm gonna have to do for now.

"Geez," I laugh to myself, "It's almost like I made myself the third wheel in everything."

A halfhearted smile forms on my face as I start to walk off in an unknown direction. Can't get anything done if I stand still.

"Um, excuse me," an unfamiliar voice calls out to me, "are you lost?"

I turn back around with a raised eyebrow to see who it is. Unlike the cafeteria girl, this voice is kind of sweet sounding and doesn't take me by surprise at all. It belongs to a young woman, probably about my age, with short orange hair and, I guess, lilac eyes: a rather unique color.But it should be know I was never good with identifying the fancier colors.

But honestly, she looks kind of cute with that strong face you'd expect from a mature woman. Not only that but she....

I stop myself. I look away from the girl, but I'm pretty sure my face has already started to turn red. It's what I get for over examining the situation.

"Um...are you okay?"

She asks another question. But by now I've already forgotten her first one. It's how I am. I won't be able to function right unless I get this off my mind. But as a gentleman, I don't think I can do that just yet.

"Yeah. I'm okay. And um, I'm not really lost, but thanks for asking."

I scratch the back of my head and shoot her a toothy grin to which she just smiles. But soon after, she starts to look a little nervous herself. She lifts her hand up and brings her index finger up to her cheek as she turns away from me. Kind of funny how people seem to have the same nervous habits from time to time.

"Well, to be honest, I'm sort of lost myself. You see everyone on the boat just seemed kind of unapproachable and I couldn't find anyone I know. With this island being so big, it's kind of unsettling not knowing anyone. Or where I am," She lowers her hand back to her side and looks straight at me. Surprisingly, she has kind of a strong feeling in her eyes, "So when I saw you just kind of wondering around, I kind of figured maybe we could be lost together," she finishes by bashfully sticking her tongue out at me.

"I see."

The uneasy feeling I had before is blown away. It must be difficult to be on an island like this and not know anyone or anything. Granted I was the same, I actually got to come here a little before hand and get my bearings. Well that and making friends is pretty easy for me; not to brag of course.

"Cool," I laugh away the awkward tension and pat the girl on her left shoulder, "Well my fair maiden, you've come to the right person for the job," I take two steps back and soon after go into a bow. Looking back up at the girl, she looks confused, but I reassure her with a friendly smile, "Terry Keels, Jack-of-All-Trades and entrepeneur. I'd love to guide you around this wonderful campus. If you don't mind keeping me company that is."

She looks at me with a baffled expression for a few seconds. The silence is almost deadly, but she soon laughs slightly and smiles again.

"Tokiha Mai. Nice to meet you, Terry-san."

Bring
April 5th, 2011, 10:55 AM
Yoshinori Seiichi
Location: Dream
Time: 12:17pm
Date: April 4th

"Yoshinori, you're doing it wrong!"

It's a useless dream, or should I say, a useless memory from ages ago. Back from when I was just a snot-nosed kid. I think it was during the spring. Usually me and my so-called friends would have been out and about causing trouble, but on that day it rained. It rained so much in fact that I never thought it would end and I threw a tantrum because of it. Honestly, what kind of idiot kid does something like that? Looking back at it now, it's a wonder how I could have been so dumb.

But the fact of the matter is that I was stupid. I was being a reckless brat who was punching all of the other kids in the alley and knocking over every trashcan I could. I didn't care, I just wanted the rain to stop and I figured I could do it by scaring the rain away.

The she had to come along and mess all of that up. I still remember her face: fiery yet calm blue eyes like water and a gentle expression framed by her long brown hair. She was five years older than me, and older than everyone else for that matter, so just about everyone looked up to her as our leader. Everyone except for me that is.

"Geez. You really don't have to try and be so forceful with every little thing."

That girl.....for some reason no matter how much I grew, she always managed to stop me somehow. Even as I grew older, got stronger, and got angrier, she always had a way of getting under my skin.

"Now watch closely because I'm only going to show you this one more time, okay."

On this particular day, she'd stopped me from taking my anger out on all the other kids in the alley by moving me away from the others. The alleyway we all lived in was long, but it eventually stopped with a dead-end. It was at this dead-end where she kept her piano. It wasn't much of anything as we just so happened to come across it on the street one day. When we got it, half the keys were missing and the other half didn't work. One of the legs was broken, the cover was missing, and the shine of the polished wood was long gone.

But that didn't stop her from taking it. She put her heart and soul into that damn thing. And after two weeks of digging through trashcan's and piles at the dump, she'd restored it to the point where it would play like new.

"For this song, you have to press the keys gently or else the notes won't sound right."

On that day, she taught me how to play her piano in that endless rain.

The song that she taught me how to play was a sad one, which only upset me more. All of us were cold, wet, and starving, and she had me filling the alley with a depressing sound. In my eyes, she was nothing more than a hopeless optimist who only did things as she pleased. Just because she was our leader, she felt that she could just ignore everyone else.

At least that's what I figured anyways.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoshinori Seiichi
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:19pm
Date: April 4th


Realizing that I can't even get peace of mind in my own sleep, I crawl out of my slumber and return to reality.

The first thing I see when I open my eyes of course is the clear sky above. There isn't a dark cloud as the sun shines down on the earth. Happy, calm, peaceful; those are the words used to describe a scene like this. But that's not the case for me. The only words I can think of are selfish, self-centered, and vain.

"Tsch. What a pain. Why do I always have to be reminded of such bothersome things?"

Since it looks like I won't be getting any sleep any time soon, I figure I might as well sit up so I don't have to keep staring at the sky. But when I do, I can't help but notice what looks like a sleeping chick and a sheep laying in the grass next to me.

"What the fuck........This school even got Little Bo Peep and her sheep?"

Erlkonig
April 5th, 2011, 12:43 PM
"I don't really remember," I begin, a quizzical curve belying my lips. Its in the timetable, but unlike Vlad-san, I left mine in my bag. Which we had left in our rooms.
"I know I'm taking military arts, European history and biology, amongst others."
My perplexed expression then changes to a curious one.
"And you, Touma-san?"

I frown. No way! I don't think any of those match with mine- Wait. European History!?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWizDna1XO4

"I have European History as well!" I smile goofily. "Jeez, that's a coincidence, isn't it?" Thank god. At least we have one class together. The last time I went alone into a school Rina-chan had to comfort me by cooking me hotpods. Mmm, hotpods... (If you don't know what hotpods are, don't worry. It's from Soul Nomad)

Oh. He asked me about mine. Where did I have the timetable again? In the suitcase or in the bag? ...Yeah, it must've been the bag. I drop it on the ground and crouch to look for the timetable, but as I'm crouching one of my bangs gets in the way of my sight. I accidentally bump the bag with my hand, and something falls out.

"--Uh." I stare for about 10 seconds at the photo of Rina-chan in a bikini, and then quickly grab it and furiously stuff it into my bag. "A-ahahaha! Th-That's Rina-chan! I-Isn't she cute!?" Blushing, I grasp at something inside the bag, and take the timetable from it.

Oh god, did he see it!? ...Wait, maybe I can explain. -But I can't lie! What will I do!? "A-Anyway, let's see." I glance at the timetable once and recite it from memory. "English, Home Economics, P.E, Sociology, Botany, Algebra and European History."

...Wait. Why the hell did I even have to take the timetable if I knew it from memory!? Oh no, I messed up! Quick, change the subject!

I cough, and hopefully turn to Vladimir. "A-and how about you, Vlad!? Wh-what's your schedule?"

Chaos Greyblood
April 5th, 2011, 01:06 PM
[Responding to Aki]
Keisuke Aihara
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12.17pm
Date: April 4th


"I would like to talk more about my views on that point... but that involves telling you about my background." I take a deep breath. "My family isn't the purest of magi families. Back in the days, however, my ancestors were enthusiastic about their magecraft and limitless potential it promised, just like you. But then - let's just say they took their experiments down a wrong road, and now they can't ever step back into the light again. So naturally I tend to be rather conversative and apprehensive about experimenting with magecraft. It is a fearsome power that magi hold, and it would do the world more good if we use it sparingly. That's just my thoughts on the matter."

That gave me a little pause as Aki told me a bit about her family. This also made me think about something about rouge magi as well; some of the people of the Association do tend to designate those who become too... pragmatic or maverick they'll be designated for 'Sealing'. That is, they'll either have to abide to the regulations and stay confined in a gilded cage or be destroyed. I couldn't help but wonder if Aki's family was on the black list.

But I won't ruin our talk with such a thing. That would be very somber and I'm not going to commit such a stupid thing. "I understand, Aki-san. That is another way to look at the big picture, but I understand what you're feeling."


"Well, despite what I said, I'll keep your advice to heart. I didn't mean to say that I'm against experimenting and evolving as a magus completely; just that I would be a bit more reluctant than you when it comes to it."

"Don't worry about it. I'm quite excited about magic, but I respect your views as well." I replied while making a 'Aww shucks' gesture. "In time, we'll be able to appreciate things some more as time passes. For now, we should make the most of things and really do our best!"

Just then it seems like Aki's demeanor changed for just a brief moment, almost as if she saw something different. "Hey, Aki-san. What's wrong?"

[responding to Kota]
Vladimir Yuriminev Makarov
Location: Infirmary
Time: 12:15 pm
Date: April 4th


"I'm Sarutobi Kota! And I'm that amazing!"

Kota yelled boastfully.

Oh, this young new student is quite energetic. This is a good sign, since he can at least be able to move and talk in such a manner; he reminded me of a monkey.

"Well then, Kota-kun. do you know that the ceremony has a slight delay? I think you'll be still be on time today." I replied to the boy. "My name is Vladimir Yuriminev Makarov and I'll be a teacher in this school starting from today. As you can see, this school year is going to be quite interesting. Now let us meet with Jack; I imagine he's asking himself where are we right now!"

[Makarov and Kota then exit the building and meet Jack]

eddyak
April 5th, 2011, 02:59 PM
[Makarov and Kota then exit the building and meet Jack]
Jack
Location: Outside building
Time: 12:15 pm
Date: April 4th

Stopping what he was doing, Jack turned. "Yo! How's the kid? Did you get the jumper?"

Apparently just realising he was holding about six struggling, laughing kids, he dropped them in a pile, and strode forward to meet the two. "After that one kid jumped up there, a few of 'em started trying to copy him. I grabbed 'em out of the air, and it all just somehow turned into one big game, I don't think they really care about the hole any more." He lashed out with an arm, and grabbed onto nothing. The air around his hand shimmered, and the kid whose collar Jack had just grabbed was suddenly visible, looking at him confusedly.

"I could hear those baggy trousers dragging over the grass a mile away, kid. Better luck next time." He gently but firmly pushed the kid back toward the crowd, grinning, and yelled "All right, we're done! Get outta here, and try not to do anything illegal at this academy over the next couple years, or I'll have to shoot you!"

Ignoring the mingled groans and laughter of the crowd, which slowly began to disperse, bored again, he turned back to the two.

"So what happened to the kiddo in there? Any clue?"

Chaos Greyblood
April 5th, 2011, 04:17 PM
[responding to Jack]
Vladimir Yuriminev Makarov
Location: Infirmary - Outside
Time: 12:15 pm
Date: April 4th

"The jumper in question has departed, Mr. Jack." I replied to his inquiry calmly. "I think he was disappointed that he didn't find what he was looking for, so I told him about the colliseum. He must be letting off some steam right about now, I imagine."

Then I explained to Jack what had happened. Nyamo was fine and she was now taking care of the girl who's back to normal. Kota is also in top condition and doesn't seem to have any wear and tear on him, so it's only a matter of time before repairs can be made on the infirmary to get it back into shape. There was another issue I needed to press, though. I approached Jack in order to whisper my next concern to him.

"Someone will find out sooner or later. I would recommend that surveilance should be made in this place. You haven't forgotten about our talk, haven't you?"

DarkMAN
April 5th, 2011, 04:44 PM
Kota
Location: Outside building
Time: 12:17 pm
Date: April 4th

The two guys talked about some strange stuff Kota didn't understand and didn't really pay attention too. Instead he and his camera were scanning the crowd in search for a good "material".

"Hey sensei, it's nice and all that, but do you really need me here? Oh, that one is hot-"

Kota asked without putting down his camera.

eddyak
April 5th, 2011, 04:59 PM
"The jumper in question has departed, Mr. Jack." I replied to his inquiry calmly. "I think he was disappointed that he didn't find what he was looking for, so I told him about the colliseum. He must be letting off some steam right about now, I imagine."
Jack laughed. "He seems like the sort who's into fighting, I'll make it up to him next time I see him."


"Someone will find out sooner or later. I would recommend that surveilance should be made in this place. You haven't forgotten about our talk, haven't you?"
"Hmm..." His tone of voice didn't change much, but it now seemed to fade into the background- a boring voice, the voice of a bank manager or businessman on a train, talking about things nobody outside his workplace really cared about. "You mean about whatever's after the kid? I figured we should either move her, or keep her here under constant supervision- the second would probably be more difficult, since I've got a few things to do in the next day or two, including meeting with the principal about security arrangements, and exploring the island, and you'll have faculty meetings and lesson plans to do. Taking her elsewhere, or appointing a guardian, might be the best thing to do under the circumstances." He paused to look up at the hole in the building, and spoke without looking down. "Either way, the kid comes first. Everything else will follow. Did you manage to find out what that thing in her was?"

Bring
April 5th, 2011, 05:10 PM
[responding to Nyamo and others]

????
Location: Infirmary
Time: 12:15
Date: April 4th

I'm not really sure what all is going on, but it seems like the nurse lady and the little man are fighting. I want to ask them not to fight, but the nice nurse lady said I shouldn't talk for now. And she is really nice, and she knows what she's doing....so I guess I can trust everything she says for now.

So without saying anything, I drink some of the milk she has gotten for me as I watch the other people leave.

Bring
April 5th, 2011, 06:08 PM
Yoshinori Seiichi
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:21pm
Date: April 4th

Lazily, I begin to finish my little sketch of my two little bird friends. Even after I woke up, the damn things wouldn't leave me alone and just kept flocking back to me no matter how much I swatted them away. So, since they didn't want to leave me the hell alone, I figured they might as well prove themselves useful for something.

So here I am now, sketching there images into my precious notes I've been keeping on hand. Not like there was anything better to do. No reason in trying to talk to a stupid sheep and the good little shepard is out cold. Of course I thought about having a little fun with her at first, but sleeping women have never been that much fun. I can't even heckle her for a quick laugh. What a drag.

Returning my attention to my drawing, I move my pencil over to the bird in the background. I go over it's eye one more time and smear the graphite with my finger. The birds themselves look decent I guess, but for some reason it seems incomplete.

Looking at my jumbled magecraft notes, I realize that in comparison there is this plain empty space around the birds. That's apparently whats bothering me. So as troublesome as it is, I need to draw something to get rid of the annoyance. And drawing a wooden table is just boring. I've got no choice but to put my birds on a branch and draw some trees in the distance or some shit. Well, guess it's an excuse to work on atmospheric prospective.

"Geez........Don't move birdbrains. I might need you if I mess up."

Xaldin
April 5th, 2011, 06:30 PM
[responding to Tenchi]
Vincent Marks
Location: DEN Colosseum 2
Time:12:24pm

"Ngn..." The hell now? His vision was blurred. He couldn't tell what anything was at the moment. What position did he pass out in? This felt awkward. And like he was moving. Damn, his head must be pretty screwed up. He'd been beaten down worse than that before, this shouldn't be affecting him this much...

"Ghhh... Hmh?" Oh. It wasn't. He was being carried. In fact, it seemed like he'd been healed greatly. ...Wait, who the hell was carrying him? Wait, he was being carried!? Oh God, this was freakin' pathetic. "HEY!" Vin suddenly snapped, almost fully conscious again, "Lemme go! I don't need your freakin' help!!" He growled and wriggled around, forcing his was out of the holders grip and falling to the ground, rolling on the floor. The fall didn't hurt at all, but his stomach was still in a mess so it twinged a bit. Honestly it was amazing he could move at all, but once he was healed a bit he could usually recover just fine on his own. Which reminded him...

"Hey!" Vin flared, pointing his finger at the guy. He expected the guy he saw sleeping, but aparently there was someone else wondering around the DEN. "Where you the one who healed me before?!" If he was Vin was TOTALLY going to slug him.

----
Ieyasu Saiken
Location: Tsukuyomi
Time: 12:00

[Kahli vanished]

"Hah hah, I kinda figured it'd be a no." Ieyasu chuckled, scratching his cheek. "Alright, lets see what I can get into around here." With a smile on his face, Ieyasu strode into the campus. He payed a visit to several areas, the hole in the wall, dormatories(and snagged a room while he was there), and just about every available place at the moment. He meet several people, saying hey and getting into a few conversations as he went around, becoming fairly popular on the spot.

Blackdeath6031
April 5th, 2011, 06:30 PM
[responding to Touma]

Suigetsu Ryuuga
Location: School Grounds
Time:12:18pm

....Rina-chan? Where?

A-Ah well...I suppose it's fi-

"English, Home Economics, P.E, Sociology, Botany, Algebra and European History."

Ah.
English...P.E...

"Oh. I take English and Physical Ed' too."
I suddenly blurt out, with a blank and confused look on my face.



-----

[responding to Vincent]

Suigetsu Tenchi/Suigetsu Saiko
Location: DEN Colosseum 2
Time: 12:24pm

PAIN PAIN PAIN CURSED DAMNATIONS PAIN PAIN PAIN

Gritting my teeth, I take deep breaths.

If I let loose now, who can say what will happen. Close range combat is always a certain loss for me.

Like before - take a mask, portray a persona...

"Geez. Just because I wanted to use this place for myself, I drag you out of the damned place.
And just because of that, you start letting all hell break out on me?
Gimme a break.
And no, I didn't do anything other damned thing to you."

...Crap. Worst possible persona for this situation.
Not good.
But it was too late. I knew without looking into the mirror that I had a spiteful scowl that stared daggers at the gorilla.

Xaldin
April 5th, 2011, 06:54 PM
[responding to Tenchi]
Vincent Marks
Location: DEN Colosseum 2
Time: 12:24pm

"Oh." Vincent shrugged, getting to his feet easy enough and crossing his arms, "Well that's fine then." Vin felt like this guy was pissed at him, well, see it in his face really, and it was understandable. Besides, he actually responds pretty well to people unless he's pissed at them. "But you know you could have just gone to one of the other areas. There's like 4 of these things."

Blackdeath6031
April 5th, 2011, 07:06 PM
[responding to Vincent]

Suigetsu Tenchi / Suigetsu Saiko
Location: DEN Colosseum 2
Time: 12:24pm

---Shit.
W-Was my cover blown?

"A-Ah...that one seemed available, and I didn't want to go too far in,"
I laugh, trying to justify myself.
"Rushing to the ceremony would be too troublesome."

Then, putting my hand to my mouth, I clear my throat.
"And the first one just happened to have some guy there too. Wouldn't be cool if he got in my way, would it?"

...Lie.
Lie Lie Lie.
Lie Lie Lie Lie Lie.

I had only caught a glimpse of him on my way in.

Xaldin
April 5th, 2011, 07:30 PM
[responding to Tenchi]
Vincent Marks
Location: DEN Colosseum 2
Time: 12:24pm

"Ah, okay." Vin didn't really notice that that sounded a bit off and even if he did he really wouldn't care anyways. Honestly, there was about 1 thing he was interested in... "But now I'm fine, so feel free to use this place. I think I'll chill here and watch how you go anyways." He didn't watch people that often, but he wanted to see how anotehr student would fair against these things. The guy from before seemed to end up better than he did but looked like he struggled all the same. Besides, he'd feel a bit better if this guy failed miserably and if he did good then he may have just found someone fun to fight in that case.

So not really waiting for approval, Vincent walked to the computer pushing some random buttons again to start up the scenario again. It seemed to work just like last time, though he completely forgot what he pressed. "There, all set up for ya, more or less. I recommend the 3 Shades myself, those are fun." He said, hands in his torn coat pockets. It just occured to him to maybe look for a change in attire later.

Blackdeath6031
April 5th, 2011, 08:34 PM
[responding to Vincent]

Suigetsu Tenchi / Suigetsu Saiko
Location: DEN Colosseum 2
Time:12:28pm

...Not good.
Damn it, Tenchi. You know better than you shoot your mouth off - regardless of the chosen persona.
Now what?

With the successive casting of heal on the damned asshole, efficiency would have decreased by no less than 60%.
If the scenario I saw was also anything to go by, the only thing we could see with those...
---I look at the choices.
...'shades' were the red eyes; unless they're up close, but it would be disadvantageous to wait for this.

Regardless, I doubt there would be any way for me to escape this blunder.

Properly looking at the screen, I examine what is shown carefully.



Upon looking back at the terminal in front of you, you spot a warning displayed on the screen. It tells you that DEN is a highly-advanced simulation which imitates and preps users for actual combat. It warns you that they pain and stress your body will feel will be very real and that you should not use DEN unless you clearly understand this. It also appears that a safety word, haven, is programmed to end the simulation.

Once that is out of the way, the available simulations display.

There aren't that many available right now. It looks like the system hasn't been fully programed yet. But you figure what's available will serve for good exercise.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Available Simualtions:

Opponent: Shade x3
Environment: Ruined City

Opponent: Slime x2
Environment: Forest

Opponent: Slime x2, Shade
Environment: Underground Cavern

....I see.
So, should I call chicken here?
Or should I go ahead, miss the ceremony (which I would've probably skipped anyway), show off Vibrato to some beast and also get myself almost killed?

---Wait. Safety word.
Yes, thats right. That be- no, going by its speech pattern, it would probably be more accurate to call it a homo sapien - did use that at the end.

---WAIT GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF, REAPER.

Shaking those thoughts out of my head, I straighten myself.
---You're meant to be the harbringer of the Suigetsu family's rise. Cowardice is not permitted here!

Pursing my lips, I walk up to the terminal.

"It wasn't the one I had in mind...but sure, why not."

Saying that, I pick the very same selection as the man did.


Opponent: Shade x3
Environment: Ruined City

As he lifted his finger from the button, the whole room was engulfed in stark blackness. The buildings appear to be just like the previous scenario.
However, despite being of the same archetype, it was undoubtedly a different layout to the previous one.

Made sense though - it the landscape was always the same, the scenario would be rather bland.

Tightly gripping the staff in my hands, I cautiously look left and right, leaving all my senses open to the discrepancies that may occur.

They were like canines, were they not? Then Vibrato would perhaps prove one of the more effective things.
However, there is a problem with cool down and multicasting over-time spells...

Revy
April 5th, 2011, 08:43 PM
{EVENT}

As the shadow like creatures approach, one of them takes the lead. As if it were the leader of the pack, it let's out a blood-chilling howl causing it's brethren to lunge forward. Their small, nimble bodies soon to distort and morph in grotesque ways. But in mere seconds, the once dog like creatures become large ten-foot beasts similar to the cerberus of legends.

After their transformation, the three beasts steadily resume their approach, tracking your every movement with their three red eyes.

Blackdeath6031
April 5th, 2011, 09:22 PM
{DEN Scenario - Shades x3}

Suigetsu Tenchi/Suigetsu Saiko
Location: DEN Colosseum 2
Time: 12:30pm

...This is different.
This is different from the last one.
So much for showing off, Tenchi.

The small boy let out a cynical laugh.

Well, then, lets begin.

The shades gradually quickened their pace, turning their prideful strides into an unstable 'gallop' then into a dash.

Fast! But I should not get fazed out.
In his mind, he drew an imaginary circle on the ground that stood in between Tenchi and the three shades.

Tenchi slammed his staff on the ground, screaming out the next spell.

"Upon the world the broken earth shall rise!"

A brown magic circle physically forms in the circle, and the earth begins to tremble.

"Magnitude five!"

The earth in the circle shatters and splits upwards.


SPELL REVEALED
>->>EARTHQUAKE<<-<
A ground focused spell that attempts to overbalance and pierce the opponent from below.


The use of a small area for an earthquake of that scale should work, Tenchi had thought.

However, he had miscalculated.

Instead of a normal tremor and splitting of the earth that he was used to, the earth in that minute circle literally broke and flew outwards in many angled.

"Gah!"
Tenchi panted as he ran for cover.

The shades, obviously, were doing better than he was. As though they were submarines, they dove into the blackness of the ground and raced toward him.

However, one diverged and headed off to the side.

Where the man named Vincent was casually watching the spectacle.



MAJOR EXTRA REVEALED
>>->>VIBRATO<<-<<
Tenchi is able to cause vibrations of any magnitude in any area of effect through the use of various waves.
---
FLAW REVEALED

• If any thing is in between Tenchi and his targeted area, he is incapable of using Vibrato. This is because he needs to mentally draw a circle around the target/target area he is casting the spell on.

Xaldin
April 5th, 2011, 09:49 PM
[DEN Scenario - Shades x3]

Vincent Marks
Location: DEN Colosseum 2
Time: 12:30pm

Vin watched in mild awe as the beasts transformed into some vicious cerberus. Well, those are different. "Man...now that throws the whole "testing his ability" out the window. Those things look way stronger. ...I actually want to try one..." He said as they charged, watching as Tenchi prepared a retalliation with his chant.


"Magnitude five!"

"Whoa!" Vincent leaned to the side as a peice of earth shot past him and drilled into the building behind him. From the dude's reaction, he was guessing that wasn't what he meant to do. Still, it LOOKED effective. But if they were anything like the things he fought before, it wasn't. And as he saw them slip into the ground again he saw he was right. And what's more was that one was coming straight at him! "Heh heh, perfect." It was a frontal assualt, and he was used to their tactics from before. He could take it.

"C'MON!!!" He growled, taking the defensive stance at the beginning of his first combat. ...Course, not like he was gonna try for it head on. Thing has three goddamn heads! Lord knows how many teeth that is. His defensive stance was ready, but he fully intended to evade. This stance was just to ensure his fist would have enough power to bust his core with a single hit. The cerberus narrowed in and in a wide movement Vincent dodged to the left, only to immediately reverse his momentum and put it all into his fist as he hit the beast from the side with serious strength.

"What!?" He gasped, finding his fist not at all entering it like before. It hit, sure, and even sent the beast rolling forward, but it wasn't enough. Damn, he was an idiot. Of course this thing is thicker, have you looked at it!? If he wanted to pop the core he'd have to wait for an opening or get a serious strength boost, maybe like that gravity think on the first Shade he killed. But if nothing else it got the Cerberus to back off for a second. Vincent took this time to turn and take a look at Tenchi, seeing how he was fairing.

Blackdeath6031
April 5th, 2011, 10:19 PM
[DEN Scenario - Shades x3]

Suigetsu Tenchi / Suigetsu Saiko
Location: DEN Colosseum 2
Time: 12:30pm

"Hey, you!"
Tenchi called out. His lungs probably would break soon.

"Since you're still here, how about giving a hand and keeping them soild?"

An idea was beginning to form in Tenchi's mind.

"It might he-"

Tenchi couldn't finish.
The shade attacking Vincent propped itself back up and dived into the ground once more.

Somehow the world grew silent.
But they did not submerge themselves completely.
The twenty seven red beads were swimming around like piranhas, which had then sunk low.

Where would they come from? Two targets. They could focus on only one target, or focus on two with emphasis on either one.

---Wait.
Fuck.
His mind clicked.
They dwell in shadows. But the whole place is ultimately a massive pool of shadows. Damn it.


Tenchi brought himself closer to the stranger and tried to catch his breath.

"So...how will we avoid the next one?" He asked, as though it was small talk.

Once he had caught his breath, he probably would be able to turn the tables here.

But Lady Fortune, if she existed, never really smiled on him.

Sounds of paws roared like thunder, as a shade pounced out from behind Tenchi who had left his guard down.

"Wha-" Tenchi said in his startled shock, before ducking.

But that was also the wrong move.
Another Cerebus shade appeared from the alleyway behind him and tackled the boy.

"AAAAAARGH"

mangafreak7793
April 5th, 2011, 10:44 PM
(Responding to Seiichi)
Mr.Sheep
time: 12:19
Location:School grounds
Date: April 4th

"Baaaah" (I take great offense to that!) I Yelled at the ruffian who rudely profiled us "Baaah" (At least compare us as a leader and his assistant)

He only scoffed at me and completely ignored me. How rude!.

I glared at him waiting for him to notice my existence.

--

Time: 12:21pm

It seems my glaring isn't doing any effect...

Instead he just took out what looks like a sketchpad and began to draw the birds.

Well might as well take advantage of his low attention span. I stood up and walked near him taking a peek at his sketch and it was okay.

"Baaah" (A bit rugged but you have talent) I told him as I stared at the picture. I have always been a fan of the arts and I can proudly say that I have a decent eye for talent.

Bring
April 5th, 2011, 10:54 PM
(responding to the Sheep)

Yoshinori Seiichi
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:21pm
Date: April 4th

My eye twitches in frustration. I stop drawing for a moment and look to my side. The fucking sheep must've woke up or something and now it's bothering me for no reason.

"Hey Lambchop, just fyi, I understand what the hell you just said and it pissed me off. First of all, who gave you permission to look? And second, who asked for your damn opinion in the first place?"

mangafreak7793
April 5th, 2011, 11:06 PM
(Responding to Seiichi)
Mr.Sheep
time: 12:21
Location:School grounds
Date: April 4th

My mouth dropped in surprise as I stared at him.

He can understand!?. First Magus girl and now this guy it seems this school really is amazing if not strange.

"Baah?" (You can understand me?) I asked amazed at him. "Bah" (Incredible)


First of all, who gave you permission to look? And second, who asked for your damn opinion in the first place?"

That was kind of rude but it will be even ruder to talk back at him the same way. Magus girl was an exception since she messed with Maria but this case is different.

"Baaah, Baah, Bah" (I apologize for not asking your permission in the first place but if you draw in a open place like this you'll tend to catch some attention.) I said as I look at his annoyed face "bah,Bah,bah" (Just thinking out loud and besides you really have talent though and that is no lie.)

Xaldin
April 5th, 2011, 11:09 PM
[DEN Scenario - Shades x3]

Vincent Marks
Location: DEN Colosseum 2
Time: 12:31pm

Heh. Well whaddya know, he's alive and not currently a dog toy. Oh, and now he was calling for his assistance. He was in the middle of saying something but stopped when the enemies fleed into the ground, which was fine he wasn't paying much attention to him at the moment anyways. He took a few steps closer as the Cerberus circled from below.


"So...how will we avoid the next one?"

"Are ya lucky?" Was all Vincent managed to get out before one of the Cerberus lunged from behind. Vincent was just able to jump to the side, though one of the closer heads managed to tear off some more of his coat. Seriously, he was going to be stark nude if this kept up.


"AAAAAARGH"

Damn, it was a diversion, just like the Shades before! "Guess not..." Vin mumbled, ignoring everything else and charging the Cerberus that had Tenchi held down. Oh damn. He just got a stupid idea. So stupid, he knew it was stupid but he was totally going to try and do it anyways for it would be awesome. He put all of his force into the his body and tackled the Cerberus' side as they rolled off Tenchi and along the ground, as Vincent managed to latch his arms onto the Cerberus' middle neck, before the it was able to get on his feet. Now with Vincent mounted on it's back.

"HAHAHAHA, YEAH!!! GIDDY UP MOTHAFUCKA!!!" Vincent roared, a huge grin across his face as he enjoyed his brief victory. Whether from surprise or simply wanting to see the show the other two Cerberus seemed to back off as well, as Vin was bucked up and down and tried hard to be thrown off in every direction. Thankfully his hands were so far down the middle head's neck the others couldn't snap of the finger.

"OH, HEY! What's-his-face!" He spoke, struggling between gallops and bucks. "Lemme give you some pointers here, so you don't die! These things have 1 weakness, the core! Its in the chest usually, but it can be moved around in their bodies! It also shows itself when they change shapes into this spear thingy, but just for a second!" This was all Vin could get out by this point, as the Cerberus got an idea from his last remark, turning it's tail only into a spear and striking like lightning. It would have hit, had the Cerberus not stiffed up to aim it as the stiffening tipped him off. So he was able to lean to the side, dodging the attack. No way he could do it a second time and he knew it, so he kicked himself off and into the air, landing beside Tenchi.

"Heheheh," he smirked, turning to Tenchi, "Dude, I got no idea how I did that without dieing. I think all your luck went to me today." Turning his attention back to the enemies, he took his evasive stance and went compeltely loose. "Few more things, dude. They attack smart, in a pattern, and always at the same time. Never expect just one attack. Uh, okay, what else... OH, right, stay the HELL away from shadows, that's like instant death. Though..." He stopped explaining only long enough to go back to back with Tenchi, "Not much we can do against our own shadows aside from watch them at all times."

"Oh, and if you got any ideas for how to kill one of these suckers let me know. I got a few but...well, you ain't gonna like any of them."

HitokiriNanaya
April 5th, 2011, 11:46 PM
Juri Han
Location: DEN
Time: 12:34

This place was big, and it gave some indications that it was still being built. "Hmm?....Is there a battle going?" I enter the Colosseum, and follow the sounds of battle. I come up to DEN 2, and it seems like there a spectator hall. I follow it and see two people fighting giant shadow like beings. The stands and the arena aren't separated by anything so I can see who's fighting. The first boy I don't recognize, but the second one... "That's...." I run up to the very front, and shout "HEY VINCENT, GIVE ME A GOOD SHOW!" I smirk.

Blackdeath6031
April 6th, 2011, 12:44 AM
[DEN Scenario - Shades x3]
Suigetsu Tenchi/Suigetsu Saiko
Location: DEN Colosseum 2
Time: 12:31pm

"Oh, and if you got any ideas for how to kill one of these suckers let me know. I got a few but...well, you ain't gonna like any of them."

...Oh, the irony.

"I do indeed have an idea, but I doubt you'd like it either."

Finally catching his breath, he scans the area for somewhere that is not overshadowed by the buildings.
There were a few patches, but it would definitely not help if both their shadows were taken into account.

"HEY VINCENT, GIVE ME A GOOD SHOW!"
---Oh? So his name is Vincent.

"I'm guessing yours involves bait?" Tenchi asks as he grabs Vincent's wrist.

If the ground is disadvantageous,
His train of thought began.
Then what about up above the buildings, where moonlight reaches the most?

"Hey, you!" Tenchi shouts at Vincent.
"Do you know if there's any way to reach the top of any of the buildings? I figure that that's our best bet for 'not being in the shadows'."

The two shades that had come out into the open had turned themselves to face the two 'makeshift comrades' and began to make their charge.
Three heads of the six opened their jaws, prepping to crush both the frail body of Tenchi and the sturdy body of Vincent in between the rows of teeth.

Brynhilde
April 6th, 2011, 04:09 AM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h234/akhonsu/CG_Girl_32_by_iDNAR-1.jpg

[Responding to Keisuke]
Yano Aki
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12.17pm
Date: April 4th


Don't worry about it. I'm quite excited about magic, but I respect your views as well. In time, we'll be able to appreciate things some more as time passes. For now, we should make the most of things and really do our best!

"I certainly hope that we will be able to see things in more similar views as time goes on. Your visions are usually quite enthusiastic and encouraging, you know." I reply and grin at his excited words.

"And er, I think I just saw someone I spotted while we were on the boat. He walked past rather quickly, that's all." I give one last look toward the direction Terry had departed in, but could no longer see him. The ocean of strangers had swallowed up his figure, and I consent to look no more.

Aihara seems to have taken my not-so-great family history rather well. At least, he's not staring or doing anything of that sort. I briefly wonder what he would say if he came to know more about me... I know that Terry, being new to the world of magecraft, couldn't care less about my tainted craft. But for someone like Aihara...?

"Say, Aihara-kun, I remember you mentioning that you grew up in England?" Besides, he also did a passable imitation of a British accent just then. "Do you happen to be someone related to the orthodox magecraft organisations there? For example - what was it called again - something like 'The Clock Tower'?

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h234/akhonsu/VAMPIRE_by_masterbimo-1.jpg
Vladimir Kalachev
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12.17pm
Date: April 4th


Um...Yeah. That. Okay. Looking forward to seein' you too.

Some great teacher, that one is. Rolling my eyes up in the sky in utter exasperation, I turn away from him and shift my attention back to Suigetsu - the younger one - and Ryoukutsuji.


A-and how about you, Vlad!? Wh-what's your schedule?

"Hmm, I don't really have a schedule. That is to say, I don't know when in the day my classes are. But if you meant to ask what I'm taking, then I'm taking Military Arts, Psychology, European History, English, Physics, and Chemistry." Seeming to recall something that he had said, I glance at him. "You're taking European History as well? We've got ourselves a nice little triad in that class then."

Though these ordinary conversations are comforting, I've been scanning the crowds ever since we settled down. She had yet to present herself. The amount of people clustered into the campus had increased dramatically compared to what had greeted me when Suigetsu and I first made our way here. It would be impossible to see her even if she is standing only a few meters away from me at this instant. Of course, the possibility of asking others did present itself to me. However, considering the nature of her magecraft - which had even caused me to doubt Suigetsu while we were in the dorm - I decided against it. The truth can only be obtained from her directly.

[Trying to look for Aki in the crowd and failing]

Xaldin
April 6th, 2011, 07:45 AM
[DEN Scenario - Shades x3]

Vincent Marks
Location: DEN Colosseum 2
Time: 12:31pm


"HEY VINCENT, GIVE ME A GOOD SHOW!"

Hah, like that'll be a pro--wait, wut? "YOU!" Vin shouted, turning his eye sight to the one that shouted, Juri. "Goddammit, now I can't afford to be beat up like before... If I look like that in front of someone I already fought, let alone owe a debt too, I'll never forgive myself."


"I'm guessing yours involves bait?"

"Ah, bit more like a sacrifice than bait. I dunno, you may could live if your lucky. My original plan was to throws you into the group of them and while they attack I get on their backs and hammer their backs until I hit the core. If they chewed on you for a while I may could do that to two of them before they were done, and the final I could handle if it was alone."

He actually thought it was a pretty smart idea...for him.


"Do you know if there's any way to reach the top of any of the buildings? I figure that that's our best bet for 'not being in the shadows'."

Vinny would have given a response, but he had a bit of a problem what with the Cerberus' sudden charge. Vin was able to dodge fairly easy. and he was confident Tenchi could as well since they were coming out in the open. Of course, if they were doign that it meant there was one from behind. And seeing how Vin wasn't being attacked yet...

"Actually, yeah, I got an idea." Vincent turned, grabbing Tenchi by the back of his shirt collar and side and spun around once before tossing the lad into the air, also evading the 3rd attack. The throw shouldn't hurt to much, as he wasn't full strength and he would land on top of a 2-story building's roof in the direct light. Now he just had to get up there before the dogs came after him...

He made a huge sprint to the building, luckily it wasn't near any shade or far away, and launched himself into the air, latching onto the side of the building's architetch and pulled himself to the roof faster than anyone from Assassin's Creed. Once on top he quickly moved towards the center.

"Hey, you okay? We gotta win this dude, I can't allow to look week here now."

Bring
April 6th, 2011, 08:29 AM
(responding to the Sheep)

Yoshinori Seiichi
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:22pm
Date: April 4th

"Idiot. Just because I'm drawing in an open place doesn't mean I'm going to draw attention. I'd have to be drawing in a seriously idiotic way to do something like that. Especially in such an open area with this many people."

I tap my pencil a few times on the small journal's pages before returning my attention to my work at hand. The feathers look a little off, so I think I'll blend them a little to create a better visual texture.

"You payed attention to me because you chose to. Not because I was ignorant and put what I was doing on display. Or has your little sheep brain not developed to enough to understand thoughts like that?"

Carefully, I begin to draw a branch for my birds to sit themselves on. I don't actually press down on the pencil to form solid lines. I more or less just use contour lines to get an idea of the branches shape. I'll fill it in later. Really, I just want to get through with this dumb thing.

"And you're the one who was rude, Cutlets. It's impolite to look at someone's art without asking, talking while they're focusing, and then criticizing it when you just need to keep your big mouth shut. It's annoying and distracting."

Blackdeath6031
April 6th, 2011, 09:20 AM
[DEN Scenario - Shades x3]
Suigetsu Tenchi/Suigetsu Saiko
Location: DEN Colosseum 2
Time: 12:31pm

As Tenchi was flung into the air like catapult fodder, he felt his innards fall behind. He hated the feeling, which made him feel like his stomach, lungs and heart were being squashed between the air pressure and his backbone.
The acceleration decreased, and Tenchi took a moment of relief before plummeting down.
Now, it was the opposite - his innards were nearly entered the threshold of 'getting crushed by the ribcage', or if lack thereof, were about to burst out from his abdomen.

Then,
THUD!

"Gack!"
The impact of his body meeting the building was more painful than Tenchi had ever experienced before that second.

However...
"Hey, you okay? We gotta win this dude, I can't allow to look weak here now."

Truth be told, the pain had woken him up.

Coughing, Tenchi looked at the man.
"Vincent, was it? Lets work on this then."
Tenchi began as he stood up and dusted himself.
Promptly Tenchi decided to disclose his idea.

"My idea was that since your motor skills were better, you would've a better chance dodging, if not surviving or parrying against these creatures.
If I heard right, they reveal their cores when they transform.
Maybe not as sacrifice, but if they are distracted..."
---and hopefully mobile, Tenchi wanted to add.
"...I might be able to shatter the cores."

Tenchi's distracted frame of mind led him to accidentally omit Vincent's role in that proposition. However, it was perhaps rather apparent anyway.

Yet, the discussion no longer was one they could have had over afternoon tea.

As the 's' consonant left his lips, the Cerebus shade leaped out from the side of the building behind Vincent and began its assault like a raging bull.

---Did it use its claws to climb, or did it follow after the two of us in that shadow form?
Those were the words that Tenchi would have wondered in most scenarios.
However, what he did instead was...
"VINCENT, QUICK, DODGE TO THE RIGHT!!!"
...Scream out a warning to his teammate and readied his staff.

He drew, in mental chalk, a circle on the ground where Vincent was just now and raised the wooden weapon in his hand.
"Shatter."
It was a silly move. One that pretty much mirrors the previous spell and blunder Tenchi performed on ground floor. Primarily because the shade will dodge.

Yes, it will dodge. Tenchi thought, trying to read ahead.
But in which direction will it go? I'm straight ahead and Vincent, should he comply in time, would go to my left.

In fact, Tenchi did not really consider how likely Vincent would comply. Vincent had a reason to give it his all, and so did Tenchi. Thats why cooperation is 'co' and 'operation'.



-----



[responding to Yuri and Kyouka]
Suigetsu Ryuuga
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:18pm

"Wait. Hold on."
I voice my thoughts out loud.

I thought nii-san was supposed to be a magician.
Since when was he a teacher?
Not to mention a psychology teacher.

"What happened to your stage magic career, nii-san?"



-----

[responding to Ryuuga]
Suigetsu Kyouka
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:18

Gah. He found out.

Then again, I suppose I wasn't hiding it.
"Ah...well, t-t-t-t-travelling around the world got kinda tiring y'know."
I try to reason.
Shit, I'm stuttering.
"S-S-So I figured I wanted to take a break from that life for a bit and just let myself loose here y'know..."

I say.
Ryuuga should not know the truth.
He should not know the real reason.

HitokiriNanaya
April 6th, 2011, 02:07 PM
Juri
Location: DEN 2
Time: 12:32

"Wow, he's getting hang time." I whistle at the person Vincent threw flying through the air. "Is he a monkey?" I say out loud watching Vincent climb the wall.

Revy
April 6th, 2011, 02:45 PM
[responding to Ariel]

Noel Clandestin
Location: Tsukuyomi, Hallway
Time:12:08pm
Date: April 4th

I can't help but let out an impressed whistle. I mean she did just stop faster-than-your-average bullets by randomly pulling off some Magneto glove trick. But as impressive as the really is....

"Bingo."

I slowly say the word that activates the spell and my smile widens.

The bullets that I fired off weren't normal bullets of course. Using those in my line of work is outdated. These babies are my special Black Shells, the Church's own Black Keys transformed into bullet shapes. Charging the shots from my gun, Sin, and giving the signal causes them to instantly transform back to their original form. Normally I just shoot my targets up and skewer them from the inside, but situations like this work well too. And with the distance between her and my bullets being damn near negligible, I'd be even more surprised if she managed to avoid this sneak attack.

Setting the pace, I grip my sword firmly in my hand and lunge forward. No sense in letting her recover just as the dance is getting started.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sin & Punishment- Black Shells: Another creation of Noel's combining her technological research and sacraments of the Church, Black Shells are bullets which are actually transformed Black Keys. As they are normally bullets, they can be unleashed in a more effective manner than regular Black Keys thanks to Noel's heavily customized guns. In addition, Noel can cause the bullets to revert to their original form at will to act as they were originally intended, including the use of holy sacraments.

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j431/GoldenDarkness22/ariel_mini.jpg
Ariel Angelus
Location: Tsukuyomi Gakuen, Hallway
Time: 12:08pm
Date: April 4th

The bullet's suddenly explode and a flash of steel comes flying directly at my face. At this distance, I don't have the proper time to react, but at least I can avoid having my head impaled.

With death only fractions of a second from piercing my skull, I forcibly override the notion to blink and follow the flash of silver carefully with my eyes. Though I was caught off guard, I'm still able to trace the path of the attack and avoid it by jerking my head to the side. The tip of the searing hot steel scratches my cheek and flies past through my hair mere seconds later.

But that is all I can manage with the few inches provided for me. The remaining two swords hit their targets, easily tearing through flesh and bone alike. The immense pain which I have not felt in quite some time is staggering. It overwhelms my mind with spears of recognition and my body is set aflame with the burning sensation resulting from it. But even still, having my left leg and right shoulder skewered are of little consequence to me. Pain is only something which exist in the mind. If I can defeat it there, it is nothing.

Without losing sight of the task at hand, I quickly discard my gauntlet back into the air from whence it came, and call forth a grey sword to take its place in my left hand. I'm not used to fighting anti-laterally, but now is just as good a time as ever. I've underestimated this girl thinking her to be a standard magus. However, now I understand more about her. Her strength isn't exactly her physical body or potential, but rather her skills at utilizing what she has. I won't overlook that again.

As the girl closes in on me with her blade, I swing to meet it with my own.

Chaos Greyblood
April 6th, 2011, 03:00 PM
[Responding to Aki]
Keisuke Aihara
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12.17pm
Date: April 4th


"Say, Aihara-kun, I remember you mentioning that you grew up in England?" Besides, he also did a passable imitation of a British accent just then. "Do you happen to be someone related to the orthodox magecraft organisations there? For example - what was it called again - something like 'The Clock Tower'?

"Ohh, you can say that I have, yes." I replied. Aki sure can catch some details quickly, so I suppose she'll be able to comprehend what will be said now. "Master Makarov is actually pretty well known in the Clock Tower, since he's a master mage. The reason I do call him master..." I lean towards her left ear and whsipered my answer. "...is because I'm his apprentice."

I waited for Aki's response as I tell her this. "I think I may have told you as much between the lines, have I?" I smiled a bit as I expected her reaction.

[Minor Extra revealed to Yano Aki] - Member of the Magic Association

[responding to Jack]
Vladimir Yuriminev Makarov
Location: Infirmary - Outside
Time: 12:16 pm
Date: April 4th

I chose my words carefully as per the description of whatever dark energies there may have emanated from the little girl. There was still a great deal I could look into, but for now it's best not to disturb Nyamo's work; besides, since I still remember the place Jack and Kota picked her up, all I need to do is to determine the exact position of the laboratory.

"It was something that felt primal and powerful, almost as if she were possesed or something similar. One would have to be careful when it comes to probing deeply, for it can lash out to you rather strongly, as you may well attest, Mr. Jack." I replied. This was the best I could tell him, and judging by his personal testimony about it he should also have a good idea what it felt like.

Just then, I felt someone probing nearby. I then saw Kota with the camera pointed where we were. "What do you think you're doing?" I arched my eyebrow for a bit as I made that question.

MssrNeko
April 6th, 2011, 03:03 PM
http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af350/MssrNeko216/Desmond2.jpg

Cedric Masters
Location: Tsukuyomi Academy, School Grounds
Time: 12:22pm
Date: April 4th

A young man sits beneath the shade of an oak tree. From beneath the white hood of his sweatshirt, his dull brown eyes scan everything they see. Taking in the sights, the youth turns his attention to the three things catching his attention. A young man, Asian-looking, is drawing on top of a table. And in his immediate vicinity is what seems to be a normal-looking sheep. The sheep had come earlier with its owner, the third person who is currently asleep, while the first person was sleeping previously. The sheep and the Japanese boy were currently arguing about something that Cedric could only catch small tidbits of.

Appearently the sheep is a critic and Japanese boy is not too happy about it. Everything is a critic these days....Literally

Cedric, in no rush at all, continues to watch as the scene unfolds.

eddyak
April 6th, 2011, 03:55 PM
[responding to Jack]
Vladimir Yuriminev Makarov
Location: Infirmary - Outside
Time: 12:16 pm
Date: April 4th

I chose my words carefully as per the description of whatever dark energies there may have emanated from the little girl. There was still a great deal I could look into, but for now it's best not to disturb Nyamo's work; besides, since I still remember the place Jack and Kota picked her up, all I need to do is to determine the exact position of the laboratory.

"It was something that felt primal and powerful, almost as if she were possesed or something similar. One would have to be careful when it comes to probing deeply, for it can lash out to you rather strongly, as you may well attest, Mr. Jack." I replied. This was the best I could tell him, and judging by his personal testimony about it he should also have a good idea what it felt like.
"Nope, I'm not a magus," Jack admitted. "I can't sense magic, and I still don't have a clue as to what it is- I was just guessing based on how it made her into a... mouthpiece, of sorts. I've had some experience with this stuff, and depending on what it is, I might know how to kill it as long as we could figure out what it actually was... I get the feeling if I'd actually used magic to try and restrain her earlier, there'd be nothing left of the infirmary or the people in it. Still, I'd probably be the safest one around it, I've got no magical talent and can't provoke it. You have any idea of what it is, and whether it's still active, or whether it goes dormant whenever she wakes up?"

Bring
April 6th, 2011, 04:56 PM
[responding to Ariel]

Noel Clandestin
Location: Tsukuyomi Gakuen, Hallway
Time: 12:09pm
Date: April 4th

She managed to dodge part of my attack. That's pretty awesome, but I guess that's to be expected from this woman. I mean everything about her is just unreal, from her reaction time to her pain threshold. My bullets where only about three or four centimeters from her body and the instant transformation into Black Keys was a complete surprise attack. I couldn't have possibly ran into a better person to fight.

With my two Black Keys doing little to slow her down, the woman comes at me with a newly formed sword, interestingly enough after discarding her gauntlet. I figure her right arm is probably out of commission, but I wouldn't think that would stop her from using that gauntlet like she did before. And I'm not sure her new toy has a special power either. But on the other hand, that's just part of the fun.

So to parry her counterattack, I meet her head-on with a heavy, overhead slash from my sword, Penance. I'm more than sure that if I hadn't gotten a running start this woman would have overpowered me in an instant. But she's apparently fighting with awkward handiness now and the weight behind my weapon has increased. But that doesn't mean I'm safe yet. If I give her the time to recover, she can still toss me around like a rag-doll. So I'll just have to keep up the pace and struggle for the lead.

Quickly, further utilizing the momentum I've gained, I slide my left-hand up from the hilt of my blade and tap the edge itself. Upon contact, the blade lets out a single flat musical note and scattered into the hundreds of biblical pages which formed it. The pages quickly shroud me and the women and grow with a faint like born from magical energy. But I don't just stop there. I can't afford to.

With nothing there to hold back her sword anymore, I thrust my hand forward to meet it. At the same time, I invoke another spell in both of my palms: a spell of cursed fire with enough prana in it to blow a nice hole into one of these walls. I noticed it, how this woman wasn't coming at me with her all. How she was avoiding using anything flashy to avoid damaging this place in the slightest bit. That's why she stopped my bullets and that's why she hesitated before doing so. But me, I'm going all out. I'll deflect what's left of her sword strike with the spell in my left and assault her dead on with the one in my right.

"Dodge this, lady!"

She's wounded, even if it's only a little, and she's holding back a lot of her own power. Whether she dodges this next assault or not directly depends on her. But in the brief instant I think about this, something hot swells up in my throat and tries to escape through my mouth. It's my blood, I'm sure. I have used quite a bit of power from this silly grimmoire. But what's two or three months knocked off the end of my miserable life anyways? This is much more interesting.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spells Revealed:

Angry Opener's Invasive Reversal- (only start-up has been revealed)

Accursed Rite of the Great Breaker- Forms cursed flames which can be molded and formed according to the whims of the caster. These powerful flames are cursed formations similar to that of the more common Gandr and are strong enough to punch through solid concrete. It cost a moderate amount of prana to use and is one of the many spells in Noel's Grimoire of Tyrannis. It is said to have been used by the demon Belial.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flaw Revealed:

Soul Eater- Use of the Grimoire of Tyrannis is forbidden due to the fact that it drains life energy from the user to increase the power of the dark spells within. Therefore, in addition to using prana to start up spells, the wielder must also be willing to offer up a portion of their future life as well. It is because of this that users of the Grimoire have lived increasingly short lives.

Chaos Greyblood
April 6th, 2011, 05:23 PM
[responding to Jack]
Vladimir Yuriminev Makarov
Location: Infirmary - Outside
Time: 12:16 pm
Date: April 4th

"As far as I know, it is like a primal force. It is something dark and viicous; it hasn't taken a complete hold of the girl and like I told you, caution must be taken for those that want to probe further into such mystery." I replied to Jack's query. "I don't know for certain if it's truly another creature within another, but it certainly feels unlike anything else I've experienced."

I turn to see if Kota was actually getting all this. He shouldn't try to bite more than he can chew.

Ayumi Nakajima
Location: Tsukuyomi Academy, School Grounds
Time: 12:22 pm
Date: April 4th

I wouldn't want to be totally rude in interrupting Aki and Keisuke's animated conversation, though I paid attention to some of the details they've shared. I won't distrub the peace, though. I smile as I leave them to their devices; I'll be able to get to know them soon enough.

As I take a brief walk around the environs, I take a look at someone from a distance watching something. I decided to approach him and see for myself who it is.

[Ayumi approaches Cedric]

Erlkonig
April 6th, 2011, 05:54 PM
"Oh. I take English and Physical Ed' too."

"Great!" I smile broadly, pumping my fist. "Glad to see we have matching classes." --It's true. I'm really glad. The more the merrier, as the saying goes. Hmm, I wonder about Vlad. In response to my question, he answers:

"Hmm, I don't really have a schedule. That is to say, I don't know when in the day my classes are. But if you meant to ask what I'm taking, then I'm taking Military Arts, Psychology, European History, English, Physics, and Chemistry."

English and European History... Awesome!

"You're taking European History as well? We've got ourselves a nice little triad in that class then."

"Don't forget English!" I remind him, closing my eyes and grinning. "...Still, it's great the we have matching classes in there. Though it seems you'll be with Ryuuga more than me, ahaha..." Good for him. I guess they were lucky. "...Still..." I frown. "...Why take Military Arts?"

--Well, that's a stupid question, Touma. You yourself came here to make your skills better. "...Eh, sorry, I guess that was a bit stupid..." I knock myself lightly on the head.

"Man, I'm looking forward to the opening ceremony!" I laugh. "Anyway..." I blink, looking at Ryuuga and Vladimir. "--Have you two made friends with anyone else?"

If so, I wonder who they are and how they are like.

Brynhilde
April 6th, 2011, 06:08 PM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h234/akhonsu/CG_Girl_32_by_iDNAR-1.jpg

[Responding to Keisuke]
Yano Aki
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12.18pm
Date: April 4th

Ah. I figured as much. He's an orthodox magus... should have realised that when he started talking about England and all. If I recall, there aren't many unorthodox magi in England, unlike where I came from.

But this information only puts me less at ease. Admittedly, I never cared much about what people thought of me, but on this island I know I'll need as many friends as possible. Even though Vlad is here as well, the power of just us two won't be able to stand against things on this island. It won't be good if my allies disagree with me on a fundamental level.

"I see." I nod casually, not betraying the doubts that have swelled up within me.

How can I possibly let him see my magecraft now that I know he's a part of the Association?

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h234/akhonsu/VAMPIRE_by_masterbimo-1.jpg
Vladimir Kalachev
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12.17pm
Date: April 4th

"Why take Military Arts?" One simply glance towards Ryoukutsuji made it clear that he knew he stumbled out a mistake. "Why, because it interests us? Aren't you here to improve your physical skills as well?"

If Ryoukutsuji found my remark biting, he would learn to make less mistakes like this in the future.

"As for friends, I regret to say that no, I haven't met anyone other than Suigetsu here."

Revy
April 6th, 2011, 06:21 PM
[responding to Noel]

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j431/GoldenDarkness22/ariel_mini.jpg
Ariel Angelus
Location: Tsukuyomi Gakuen, Hallway
Time: 12:09pm
Date: April 4th

What kind of magecraft does this girl possess!? I've never seen anything like this! It only took an instant, but this girl has surprised me again with her fighting style. The second she parried my strike she disarmed herself and at the same time surrounded us in what appears to be some sort of binding spell. In addition, she somehow managed to seamlessly continue her offensive by going into an offensive spell which she hid in the shadow of her initial strike. She's rash and simple, but her ability to rise up to the obstacle in front of her......it's almost like.......


"Dodge this, lady!"

That's right, I don't have the time to think about things like that. Right now I have to focus on the matter at hand. But what can I do? She succeeded in parrying my strike with her sword and created enough stopping force to switch to her real plan. The dense flames spiraling in her hands.....It's not anything special. I could easily dodge or divert such a simple attack with just the blade in my hand. However, going through with either of those actions will surely result in some level of damage to the school. In light of the recent event, the suspicions of the students, and the attention we'd be sure to draw from the flame's impact, all that we've worked for could be shattered by this one girl. I just can't allow that.

My next choice would be to cut off both of her arms, but can I really do that. At this angle and distance surely it would be possible, but not only would I would have to increase my power slightly to improve my movements. That's where these scattered pages surrounded us concern me. Seeing how crafty this girl is, surely there is a reason she deployed this spell before her offensive. It is likely a sealing spell which responds to increases in prana. And as this girl is already coming at me with such fierceness, I'm sure if I take action I'll be the only one affected.

I could retreat for now and easily turn this battle around, but prolonging this fight will only increase the risk of someone spotting us.

This girl has considered everything and for that, I commend her. Though it pains me, I'll have to admit defeat for now.

"Well played, girl."

There is nothing I can do for now. This girl has met my furious advance with unusual determination to stop me. I give up the will to fight any longer and I let her blazing fist met my sword with little resistance. The impact deflects my blade to my side leaving my body open to her follow-up attack. So taking a deep breath, I close my eyes and ready myself to receive it.

Chaos Greyblood
April 6th, 2011, 06:37 PM
[Responding to Aki]
Keisuke Aihara
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12.18pm
Date: April 4th

I began to wonder what happened just now. Part of Aki's enthusiasm seems to have dliuted once I mentioned my afiliation. It's true that sometimes the Association does what it must in order to contain maverick mages or... execute harsh alternatives if there is no other way. Not that it has sterling relations with the Atlas Alchemists or the Church seeing us as a bunch of freaks and they can't see beyond the misconceptions and hypocresy that may well go against the wishes of the God they supposedly worship.

I needed to think of something and fast! C'mon, Keisuke! Bring that smile back to Aki's face!

"Aki-san, if it makes you feel any better, not all of the mages are as uptight or uppity as you can imagine," I told her. "It's true I've been to the Clock Tower, but if I can share something with you I'm not as caged as I thought I'd be when I got older and learned more things from master Makarov. The fact is, he is so powerful that even if he were to go rouge they wouldn't be able to touch him no matter how hard they tried or how much they wished it! There has been a history of those who belong or belonged to the Association who have made it to the 'Hands-off' list and they're never dealt with precisely because losing manpower and resources is just not worth the effort to catch one of them. They figure that if they don't bother them too much, the free mages won't harm them either. That's how it's been."

I wanted to give her a small smile as I raised my hand, signalling that no matter what, I truly wish for her to become my friend regardless of background or whatever magecraft she'd specializes in. Whomever I trust and care and whomever I seek to defeat is ultimately my decision and mine alone. That is one of the things Makarov told me that I should do for myself.

"Aki-san, I can assurely with all honesty that even if I'm part of the Association, that doesn't totally make what I am. If I want to truly trust you and recieve mutual feelings from you or anyone else is my own decision; I may follow some tenents, but they don't tie me down if I want to be able to do something right not because it looks like the right thing to do out of duty, but because it is something natural that anyone can do. In the end, I was born with my family and taught by Makarov to be my own person and as my own person, my wish is to be able to be part of someone's life, respect their decisions and if I can make their lives a little richer just as much as they do mine, I couldn't be more happier of being a magi."

I took a deep breath and smiled. I do hope that Aki has come to understand me a little better as I make another attempt at humor. "Besides, we're not at Salem anymore and this isn't a witch hunt. We're all too civilized for that sort of crap and have gotten past it, yes?"

Brynhilde
April 6th, 2011, 06:52 PM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h234/akhonsu/CG_Girl_32_by_iDNAR-1.jpg

[Responding to Keisuke]
Yano Aki
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12.19pm
Date: April 4th

I most sincerely wish that Aihara's words are true.


Aki-san, I can assurely with all honesty that even if I'm part of the Association, that doesn't totally make what I am. If I want to truly trust you and recieve mutual feelings from you or anyone else is my own decision; I may follow some tenents, but they don't tie me down if I want to be able to do something right not because it looks like the right thing to do out of duty, but because it is something natural that anyone can do. In the end, I was born with my family and taught by Makarov to be my own person and as my own person, my wish is to be able to be part of someone's life, respect their decisions and if I can make their lives a little richer just as much as they do mine, I couldn't be more happier of being a magi.

"You have a really noble goal as a magus." I smile at seeing just how determined he is with the path that he had chosen. "Hey. I'm sorry for damping the mood like this. It's just that... I never had a good experience with magi aligned with the Association. You're right. Such things shouldn't be our principal concern. Let's just live this school year to the full and see what comes of it, right?"

Bring
April 6th, 2011, 06:53 PM
[responding to Ariel]

Noel Clandestin
Location: Tsukuyomi Gakuen, Hallway
Time: 12:09pm
Date: April 4th

The song coming in through my headphones ends and switches over to a new one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xexTJlcurzk). I guess that means it over now. Besides, it's obvious to me that she threw the fight at the last second there. "Winning" against her now would just leave a bad taste in my mouth and quite honestly it just isn't any fun. So I lower my first before delivering the final blow and end both of my spells; the flames cloaking both of my fists thin out into the air and the pages surrounding us drift down to the floor.

I take a moment to force down the blood which had accumulated in my throat and deal with the lightheaded dizziness so I can stay standing.

"So Miss, have you cooled down yet?"

I've had my fun for now and there is no point in continuing if she's like this. To be honest, I'm pretty pissed that she didn't go all-out like I wanted; but, we can always dance another day on a better stage.

Chaos Greyblood
April 6th, 2011, 07:07 PM
[Responding to Aki]
Keisuke Aihara
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12.18pm
Date: April 4th


"You have a really noble goal as a magus." I smile at seeing just how determined he is with the path that he had chosen. "Hey. I'm sorry for damping the mood like this. It's just that... I never had a good experience with magi aligned with the Association. You're right. Such things shouldn't be our principal concern. Let's just live this school year to the full and see what comes of it, right?"

"Ohh, you're just flattering me, Aki-san." I blushed a bit as I heard her response. "I may not be a total saint, but I do want to try hard in enjoying my life. Know that you can count on me for whatever you may need."

I look around for a bit to see if I can find someone familiar. "Hey, since you've asked about Suigetsu, you want to look for him? I suppose he shouldn't be hard to find and I want to see how's he doing; I kinda miss that that guy." I grinned for a bit as I remembered my first friend.

mangafreak7793
April 6th, 2011, 07:09 PM
(Responding to Seiichi)
Mr.Sheep
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:22pm
Date: April 4th

This guy!. Though I would normally call him a rude bastard but he wasn't exactly wrong and though his language was coarse he still has a point

"I already apologize for my comment earlier and if I choose to notice it was because you have talent in drawing which attracted my attention in the first place. If you were just a wannabe sketch artist I wouldn't even bat an eyelash and ignored it." I told him the rational side trying to cool down the impulsive side of me "but if your still angry about it, I'm sorry about interrupting you"

Erlkonig
April 6th, 2011, 07:15 PM
"Why take Military Arts?" One simply glance towards Ryoukutsuji made it clear that he knew he stumbled out a mistake. "Why, because it interests us? Aren't you here to improve your physical skills as well?"


H-huh? He sounded a bit annoyed right then. Like I had told something very stupid.

He sounded a bit...

Annoyed???

My mind almost shuts down.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, NO!!!

"...I'm sorry." I say as my eyes turn hollow, and I look down emotionlessly. "I didn't want to be annoying. So, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, alright? I said I'm sorry, ok? I'm sorry... Will you believe I'm sorry? Can you accept I'm sorry? I'm really sorry... No, really, I'm sorry. Can you understand I'm sorry? I did say I was sorry after all. You'll believe I'm sorry, won't you? I'm so very sorry..."

--Stop. I take control of my body and mind once more. It's not like he hates me. It's not like that. He wouldn't approach me to treat me badly after that. He wouldn't.

"Um..." I mutter, chuckling nervously. "S-Sorry about that. A-Anyway, I shouldn't try to meddle in what you want to do. Sorry."

"As for friends, I regret to say that no, I haven't met anyone other than Suigetsu here."

I then remember the next thing he'd said. "-Oh." I try to smile, but it seems obvious that there's that worry concerning whether or not Vladimir hates me in my head. "Well, I'm happy that you have more friends now."

--Right. He hasn't met anyone yet. And yet, I'm already going to scare him and Ryuuga off.

"..." I try to say something, but I can't figure anything else to say. I didn't want to go into one of those outbursts. Why? Why did I get so worried at the fact that he seemed annoyed? Maybe it's because they're classmates...

Bring
April 6th, 2011, 07:16 PM
[responding to the Sheep]

Yoshinori Seiichi
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:22pm
Date: April 4th

The sheep says a bunch of stuff but it can basically be summed up as "I'm sorry". Since he already said this, I don't even bother listening to the rest of what he has to say and just tune it out. I just keep working on finishing up my sketch with some distance fading and a few touch-ups here and there.

"So what's up with sleepy chick? She legal yet?"

mangafreak7793
April 6th, 2011, 07:22 PM
(Responding to Seiichi)
Mr.Sheep
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:22pm
Date: April 4th


"So what's up with sleepy chick? She legal yet?"

I twitch at the latter question but choose to ignore it and it's better not to reveal her age either just in case.

"She's just tired, that's all" I answered the first part of the question "though she's normally like that"

Bring
April 6th, 2011, 07:24 PM
[responding to the Sheep]

Yoshinori Seiichi
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:23pm
Date: April 4th

"Good. Now answer my second question. Or can your sheep brain only process one question at a time?"

mangafreak7793
April 6th, 2011, 07:27 PM
(Responding to Seiichi)
Mr.Sheep
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:23pm
Date: April 4th

"Well some sheep actually, My brothers are sort of simple minded" I replied trying to dodge the question again but looking at his eyes it looks like it's not a possibility "If she is then what?"

Bring
April 6th, 2011, 07:41 PM
[responding to the Sheep]

Yoshinori Seiichi
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:23pm
Date: April 4th

"Simple-minded huh? Well the family resemblance shows, I guess."

I close the little pocket journal in my hand and take a deep breath. Since he's here and obviously won't leave me alone, I guess I've got no choice but to pay him some kind of attention. I can't concentrate with something so annoying breathing all of my air and what-not anyways.

Looking over to my side, I actually look at the dumb thing standing there like it's achieving some kind of purpose. And just who the hell brings a sheep to school?

"If she's legal, then she's legal. I guess in sheep talk that would translate into guys ramming their "baaah" into her "baaah" and fondling her "bah-bahs" while they "baaaaaah" all over her. Honestly, what kind of stupid question is that? If I feel like it I just may "baaah" sleeping beauty over there and there's not a damn things you can do about it."

I turn back around and put my journal back into my pocket. Even though the two birdbrains have yet to take off, the mood has passed and I don't feel like drawing anymore. I'm wasting enough time as is.

"Anyways, show's over, Lambchop. Why don't you go jump over a fence or something."

mangafreak7793
April 6th, 2011, 07:53 PM
(Responding to Seiichi)
Mr.Sheep
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:23pm
Date: April 4th

"I won't let you do that" I responded my voice clam and steady though I'm furious that he's even applying it but knowing Maria I just silently looked at him "If not for her but for your benefit"


"Anyways, show's over, Lambchop. Why don't you go jump over a fence or something."

"I guess I will" I turn back seeing that he won't draw anymore for now but before I leave "I hope to see more of your work next time, if I have your permission of coarse"

With that I leave and to explore more of the school.

Bring
April 6th, 2011, 08:09 PM
(responding to the Sheep)

Yoshinori Seiichi
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:24pm
Date: April 4th

I watch silently as the sheep takes Little Bo Peep and the two walk away. Seriously, it took them long enough. Now I can have peace of find and have some time to myself. So with no one else around again, I put my hands back behind my head and lay back down on the table.

"Like hell you have my permission," I let out some final, aggravated words to someone who is there, "The idea is for everyone to leave me the hell alone. Dumb sheep......"

I move around on top of the table until I get as comfortable as I possibly can. I don't really care to look at the sky again, so instead I look to my side. Next to me is the unique sword given to me by this weird school, Kikuryuusai. Unlike the sheep just now and everyone else who just wants to swing my way, Kikuryuusai doesn't say a word to me and just graces the air with it's silence. Having it by my side.....is something I'm becoming more and more appreciative of.

"Guess we're a lot a like, huh partner?"

Naturally, the sword doesn't say anything to me. It's not like it's a person or anything anyways. But this is how things should be. All I need to be is alone with my sword in a world far away from other people. I just wish that people would take a hint already.

Blackdeath6031
April 6th, 2011, 09:18 PM
[responding to Touma and Vlad]

Suigetsu Ryuuga
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:18
Date: April 4th

"Well...I personally took Military Arts to hone my skills. I know how to move, but I lack the means to pull it off."
It was the most simple and straightforward reply I could give to that question."

"...I'm sorry. I didn't want to be annoying. So, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, alright? I said I'm sorry, ok? I'm sorry... Will you believe I'm sorry? Can you accept I'm sorry? I'm really sorry... No, really, I'm sorry. Can you understand I'm sorry? I did say I was sorry after all. You'll believe I'm sorry, won't you? I'm so very sorry..."

----Huh? Wait. What?
--Touma...
-How many times?
--...said sorry thirteen - no, fourteen - times...

"It okay, Touma-san. Vlad-san probably has something else on his mind." I tried to comfort the red-eyed man.
"A-A-And its fine if we don't have many classes together,"
Ah. My tone is becoming rather desperate.
"I'm sure we can h-h-hang out during the breaks and all!"

With Touma's reaction, I couldn't bring myself to answer his other question about friends.



-----

[responding to Touma, Ryuuga and Vlad]
Suigetsu Kyouka
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:18pm
Date: April 4th

I can't take it anymore.
Letting go of Yuri, I walk up to Ryoukutsuji.

"Oi, kid," My voice was coarse and serious.

I push my open right hand on to his head.
"Chill. I don't know why you're acting like this. And I probably shouldn't know either,"
I began.
"But everyone makes mistakes. It is part of being human."
Then I sigh, looking at the blonde male.
"And you - Vlad, was it?
Perfection only makes you a machine made of rules. I agree that mistakes are things we must avoid - especially careless ones - but don't be so narrow minded."

---Yes. I have come to know people who strive for perfection...
... Strove for the root, just to either vanish or no longer have the freedom of a personal identity or soul.

Yeah. Like Tenchi.
The young boy who worked for glory.
The young boy who lost his own face so he could wear any mask.
Lost his humanity so he would not show fear or remorse.
For naught.

"...and thats why I hate magi..." I mumble under my breath.

"Besides..."
And this was the most important.
"...The clumsy archetypes are cute too!"

Looking at Ryoukutsuji, I grin and bring up a thumbs up.

Erlkonig
April 6th, 2011, 09:43 PM
Ryoukutsuji Touma
Location: School Grounds
12:18pm
Date: April 4th


"It okay, Touma-san. Vlad-san probably has something else on his mind." I tried to comfort the red-eyed man.
"A-A-And its fine if we don't have many classes together,"
Ah. My tone is becoming rather desperate.
"I'm sure we can h-h-hang out during the breaks and all!"

"-Ah." The song Ryuuga had lent me continues to play in the background, as I look at him. He sounded worried, because of what I had done. "...You're right." My smile becomes less forced.

Of course, that was foolish of me. I worried too much. "We'll definitely hang out together when we can, alright?" I sigh in relief. But... Why was I relieved? Was it because of Ryuuga, because of me?

"Oi, kid."

I feel a warm hand on my head, and turn to stare into the rainbow-coloured eyes of Ryuuga's brother.

"Chill. I don't know why you're acting like this. And I probably shouldn't know either,"

Memories of my childhood flash through my mind.

"But everyone makes mistakes. It is part of being human."

--Of course. Such is being a human. I had comitted a mistake, and that had made someone get annoyed at me. But, that annoyance wasn't something permanent, nor was it even a source of hatred.

While the man starts speaking to Vlad, telling him words I cannot yet understand, as I am deep in thought about his words.

But then...

"...and that's why I hate magi..."

...Huh?

The man's words shock me. It was but a mutter, a faint message breathed without the intent of being heard. Yet, I was close enough to hear it. ...He hates magi, he says? Does that mean...!?

"Besides..."

I stop, as his gaze turns even more serious. Sweat runs down my back. What is he going to say...?

"...The clumsy archetypes are cute too!"

...Huh? Huh?

It takes some seconds for me to process what he said, in which he gives me a bright thumbs up.

I laugh. At first it's a low chuckle, then it turns into a quiet laugh, until I'm laughing so hard I feel like my worries fly off.

--Now I understand why he's a psychologist. The laughter makes me feel free. But, all good things come to an end. As my laughs turn back into chuckles, and then into silence, I only feel gratitude for this man.

"Thank you, Suigetsu-san. You're a really uplifting guy. I like you, and I find you to be very kind..."

However, I can't lie to him. If he's going to like me based on lies, then I'd rather be hated by the truth than lie to somebody who's placing any amount of trust in me.

I should lie: a magus is built on lies and hidden truths, yet...

I'm not a magus by heart.

"However, can you still talk to me in such an uplifting way..."

The next words are faint, but I make sure to make them loud enough for him to hear.

"...When I'm a magus?" The next words are sad, and fearful. He'll hate me. He'll take me away from my friend Ryuuga, his brother, and he'll probably oppose me.

--But I won't lie. These lips of mine will never tell a lie that could harm someone...!

Yet, why am I crying?

...Yes, it's because I'm sad that the help I'm recieving from this person could turn out to be but a lie...!

Blackdeath6031
April 6th, 2011, 11:25 PM
[responding to Touma]


Suigetsu Kyouka
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:18pm
Date: April 4th


"However, can you still talk to me in such an uplifting way......When I'm a magus?"

Wait.
Wha...!?
--T..
This kid is a magus?!

Ignoring the fact that I don't talk in an uplifting way, this kid's a....

Well now, THAT's a sight for sore eyes!

"Touma - no, Ryoukutsuji-kun."
I straightened myself, and looked at the boy right in the eyes.
"Will you...do you trust me?"

Erlkonig
April 7th, 2011, 06:07 AM
Ryoukutsuji Touma
Location: School Grounds
12:18pm
Date: April 4th

"Touma - no, Ryoukutsuji-kun."

I look at his eyes. The moment he hears I'm a magus, he straightens himself and turns very serious. He looks at me, and asks me a simple question.

"Will you...do you trust me?"

"Of course I do." I answer instantly, nothing but the truth in my words. And there was never any doubt in my mind. Had it been anyone else, I would've still answered like that. Had it been some shady stranger... Well, I'd still initially trust him. In the orphanage, only two people had trusted my words. No one else had had faith in me, except for the Ryoukutsujis.

--That is why, there is no doubt in my mind that this man is worth being trusted.

I stop crying, as my crimson eyes stare fiercely into his.

What is he going to say now?

Blackdeath6031
April 7th, 2011, 06:34 AM
[responding to Touma]
Suigetsu Kyouka
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:18pm
Date: April 4th

I put my arm over his shoulder and lead him away from the others. As I do I lean over, bringing my lips close to his ear.
"Suigetsu were also a clan of magi."
Yes. Were.

I don't know why nor do I really care, but their practice of magecraft faded.
Ages ago?
Centuries ago?
I no longer know.

Once we were a fair distance away, I continue.
"And I am a magus too.
Ryuuga knows nothing about these though.
Not yet, at least."

Erlkonig
April 7th, 2011, 01:03 PM
Ryoukutsuji Touma
Location: School Grounds
12:18pm
Date: April 4th



Suigetsu Kyouka
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:18pm
Date: April 4th


As Kyouka led me away, I looked confused at him. But when he leaned in and whispered to my ear, I froze.

"Suigetsu were also a clan of magi."

--They were a clan of magi? ...Wait, that means they aren't magi anymore... I shouldn't ask what happened. Suigetsu-san did not ask about what happened to me, so it's only fair that I don't inquire about it. Still, I guess that's why he knows about magecraft.

And now, we were a fair distance away from the others. Kyouka continues to speak to me.

"And I am a magus too.
Ryuuga knows nothing about these though.
Not yet, at least."

...I see.

That's a relief. Ryuuga doesn't seem like one who'd want to fight at all. Nor do I, for that matter, and it's unlikely I ever will, but dad said that I need to get strong, so I can add power to the Ryoukutsuji family. He only has the best of intentions, though.

Yet...

"Oh. You're one too?" I sigh in relief. Surely that must mean... "--Then it's not possible for you to hate all magi, right? Since that'd mean you'd hate yourself, right?" I'm relieved. I mean, hating oneself is not right. Nor is hating anyone a good thing, for that matter. "I guess there are exceptions, then." I say as my mood's finally back to normal.

"Ah." I remember, he said he was from a clan of magi, but... "-Actually, I'm adopted. So, I wasn't able to inherit the Magic Crest. Instead, my little sister Rina-chan is the one that has to inherit it." I chuckle. "The reason I was adopted is because I have a rare magical attribute, which is one of the Imaginary Numbers." --Crap. "I-I shouldn't have said that." I say, with my eyes wide.

"So... Do you want me to steer clear of Ryuuga, Suigetsu-san? If so, I can perfectly understand..."

Blackdeath6031
April 7th, 2011, 04:28 PM
[responding to Touma]
Suigetsu Kyouka
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:19pm
Date: April 4th

No...I do hate myself. Being so powerless to prevent what has happened.

But it seems like my words have been misinterpreted.
"Oh, no no. Its fine what you have or don't have," I let out a chuckle and scratch my head.
"You're free to do as you want. I think Ryuuga will become a spellcaster rather than a magus, though."
I've experienced magi before. But you seem different."

Then looking at the kid, I smile with earnest.
"You are the second exception to the norm I have come by in my life so far, and that's in a good sense."

Erlkonig
April 7th, 2011, 05:06 PM
Suigetsu Kyouka
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:19pm
Date: April 4th


Ah... I'm relieved. I'm relieved that he thinks of me as a decent person.

"I see..." I sigh, closing my eyes. Well, It doesn't seem like he wants to talk about this subject anymore than he needs to, so... "Hey, let's go back to the others. That girl, Yuri, is probably worried sick about you. You wouldn't want to keep her waiting, right?" I tell him, smiling cheerfully. "Besides, there's only 25 minutes left till the starting ceremony. We should probably gather everyone, right?" I start walking towards Ryuuga and the others.

"--Oh yeah, sorry for pulling Ryuuga away when you were about to hug him. I actually thought you were trying to harm him, so I tried to keep him out of harm. I-I'm sorry, I didn't know you were his brother." I chuckle nervously, holding the back of my head. "-So then, shall we go?"

Xaldin
April 7th, 2011, 05:45 PM
[DEN Scenario - Shades x3]

Vincent Marks
Location: DEN Colosseum 2
Time: 12:32pm

So what Vincent gathered from his plan, was to keep the Cerberus' occupied for a while while he gets something ready to shred a core or two. Simple enough, he could keep them busy...if they'd fall for it. The bitch of it is keeping all three interested long enough to not attack the stationary guy doing stuff in the corner. If they just werne't so smart... He'd have to--


"VINCENT, QUICK, DODGE TO THE RIGHT!!!"

His body moved before his head fully understood the words. Vincent quickly juked to the right, now turned to face the enemy after his dodge. He saw his new ally's spell against him, pretty much the same from before and just as before the Cerberus easily dodged. Thankfully though the attack cautioned him enough to back off and retreat to its left back down the building. Just as well, Vin couldn't worry with him. Since there was still 2 more enemies, that means at least one of them would go after Tenchi. And now he had a debt to repay, as he already began running to Tenchi's blind spot.

A vicious growl and Vin found his suspecions correct as a Cerberus leaped from the side of the building, coming down on Tenchi. But jumping was his big mistake. He could have went for a core shot, but he couldn't do it and be sure his ally would be alright. So instead he raised his arms and caught the Cerberus above his shoulders, left hand between two of its heads and the right on its side. With its feet of the ground he couldn't use any of its strength against him, only flail its legs and head. Goddamn thing was heavy though. Not that that was a problem, as Vinny proved by tossing the beast back down the side he came up.

"Phew..." Vin sighed, turning back to Tenchi and giving a thumbs up, "Even. Now, you just need me to keep them busy right? I'll do what I can but they're smart, they could easily catch on and slip after you. So watch yourself" Vin moved further away from Tenchi, not that the roof offered that much space but he got as far as he could wihtout being too close to the edges. "Now..."

Now, they were still in for a 3rd attack and Vinny had a pretty could idea where it would come from. "Hehehe, what up?" He smirked, looking at the shadow he made and the 9 red eyes that glared at him from within. They immediately narrowed as their cover was blown, the only warning before an attack nanoseconds later as he jumped out from the shadow. Vincent was prepared though and was able to drop to his back, now too low to be hit. And to ensure his ass wasn't getting back up for a bit, Vin hammered his feet into the Cerberus' gut as it traveled over him and sent him flying off the building as with the other.

"Hehehe," Vin chuckled, swiftly getting to his feet and taking position again. This was going good. He could get to know a style pretty quick in a fight, so a second fight and he knows exactly what to expect. Hell, he even started to get used to the mental dizzyness they gave off. And so he knew these things were smart enough to learn when something isn't working. Meaning they'll start using different tactics, which in turn means they'll resort to shapeshifting soon. Good. So now he just needs to keep them occupied for a while. But that meant getting them to all somehow focus on him...

So he went with his first idea, feigning weakness. He hunched over and begun to pant, hands on his knees. This position wouldn't affect with his movement much and it made him look open.

"Now...just gotta let them come in and attack me." He thought to himself, awaiting the first move. They seemed to be taking their time. Maybe they were cautious..? If so, he couldn't risk an attack himself. He'd just have to dodge until Tenchi could take one out. God, he really hoped he was ready.

Suddenly, a roar. There was no time to look, Vincent just immediately moved to the left to take another evasive position. In the spot Vincent previously was, was now a mighty Cerberus and some crushed concrete beneth its claw... The same beat jerked back towards him as Vin barely evaded the second attack. He followed a quick hunch and ducked, avoiding a lunge from the 2nd Cerberus as it flew over head and landed before him. Now they were both in front of him, staring him down.

Dammit... All they did was stare! Were they trying to distract him from the 3rd to attack from behind? If so he would for sure transform for a quicker swift kill. Or was the 3rd moving around to go after his ally? Would Tenchi be ready for that, or even be ready to attack the core should it go after him? Dammit. It was so much easier when it was just him fighting, rather than trusting a stranger.

Still, he seemed like an okay guy. No reason not to believe in him, and so Vin kept his eyes on the two before him and not at all worried with anything else. The next move would determine his.

Blackdeath6031
April 7th, 2011, 08:01 PM
[responding to Touma]
Suigetsu Kyouka
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:19pm
Date: April 4th

"Haha, yeah..." I reply, lifting my arm off Touma.
"Lets go ba-"

"--Oh yeah, sorry for pulling Ryuuga away when you were about to hug him. I actually thought you were trying to harm him, so I tried to keep him out of harm. I-I'm sorry, I didn't know you were his brother."

...ah...
T-Th-Thats...
---no, calm down Kyouka!
"Y-Y-Yeah, lets head back."
Letting him lead the way back, I let out a sigh and stick my hands in my pockets.



-----
[DEN Scenario - Shades x3]
Suigetsu Tenchi/Suigetsu Saiko
Location: DEN Colosseum 2
Time: 12:32pm

"Even. Now, you just need me to keep them busy right? I'll do what I can but they're smart, they could easily catch on and slip after you. So watch yourself."

"Yeah, I know."
Gripping the wooden stick firmly with his two hands, the boy eyed the third Cerberus which ran around Vincent.
And then divert toward Tenchi.

"Shit!" Tenchi shouted, leaving his movements to his instincts as he jumped to his left as the Cerberus brought its teeth down, narrowly dodging it.

Desperately drawing a circle under the Cerberus within his mind's eye, Tenchi shouted the next spell.
"Rise!"

The floor within the circle rose as though it was a piece of tissue that was pinched upwards, piercing the beast in its stomach.


SPELL REVEALED
>>-> Rock burst <-<<
A moderate prana consuming spell that pushes the particles of the earth or concrete in the circle, compacting them into a prism and shoots it upwards.



A grunt emanated from one of the three heads as Tenchi landed.
But it would not be enough. Tenchi already knew that.

Tenchi narrowly missed the core.

"Break."

SPELL REVEALED
>>->Break<<-<
A 'disengaging' command that literally shatters whatever Tenchi used for his last spell into shards, sending them flying outwards in an omni-directional attack.


The concrete shatters like glass, sending shards through the Cerberus' body.

A squeal, and a cracking sound as the Cerberus was torn to shreds.

"Damn it. That was scary."
Tenchi had run out of energy.
Pant, pant, pant

"Sorry Vin."
Pant, pant
"I'll have to go on timeout for a bit."

Though with the constance usage of spells, Tenchi felt sick.
And even more so with being in close proximity to these beasts.

Tenchi did not like the feeling he got from being close to them.

Brynhilde
April 7th, 2011, 08:33 PM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h234/akhonsu/VAMPIRE_by_masterbimo-1.jpg
Vladimir Kalachev
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12.18pm
Date: April 4th

Silent, I watch as Ryoukutsuji panicks and Suigetsu-san leads him away. Keeping my thoughts to myself, I forcibly restrain myself from voicing out the emotions that are currently boiling within me.

He's a weakling. To be born as a magus means you must accept the life of a magus. If you cannot rise above others and be strong, you will be eliminated, by accident or by design. It isn't my opinion, but a fact of this life that your flesh and soul must endure as a magus. Though I am no magus myself, I've lived my entire life being with magi.

And that teacher... I take a deep breath, swallowing back the words of rebuke that are threatening to burst out of my throat. You're a weak magus as well. You gave up on trying to gain more security for yourself and, for all I knew, probably just ran away. Mistakes can be forgiven, but only if a lesson is learnt from them. Otherwise, you are only going to meet certain defeat.

As Ryoukutsuji and Suigetsu Kyouka talks further away, I turn to Suigetsu Ryouga.

"Ryuuga," I switch to first name basis to distinguish from the brothers, "may I ask of you if you thought I was being harsh?" Crossing my arms, my eyes slightly narrow towards the duo. "The world of magi is a dangerous one. Ryoukutsuji may not get far - in fact, he may not even live long - if he gets so easily frightened of something so trivial."

If only one of my off-hand comments is able to harm him this much... then perhaps I should stay away from him for his own good.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h234/akhonsu/CG_Girl_32_by_iDNAR-1.jpg

[Responding to Keisuke]
Yano Aki
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12.18pm
Date: April 4th

"Oh? You won't mind if we try to look for Ryuuga?" I give a thankful smile to Aihara. "I don't see any harm in it... Where do you think he would be? Somewhere in the school grounds?"

Looking for one person in this sea of new students is proving to be a daunting task, especially for someone as ordinary looking as Ryuuga. But as luck has it... is that Ryuuga?!

"Hey Ryuuga!"

I wave at the bespectacled figure that I glimpse far away, sitting on a raised plantation area. And there's a blond guy next to him - wait, blond!?

That can't possibly be - ?!

"Oh shit! Vlad!"

I swear without thinking. For someone of Vlad's personality and someone like Ryuuga -

I pray that my childhood friend hadn't dealt too much mental damage to poor Ryuuga.

Chaos Greyblood
April 7th, 2011, 08:47 PM
[Responding to Aki]
Keisuke Aihara
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12.18pm
Date: April 4th

"It's no problem, dear lass. I think we'll be able to find him." I give Aki my aid as we go to find Ryuuga-kun. In a wide space, he should stick out a bit like a sore thumb and I'll be able to recognize him. Upon a few moments, Aki hits paydirt.


"Hey Ryuuga!"

Ryuuga sighted! We're now making our approach until Aki's expression changes. It's somewhat akin of having seen a ghost.

"Aki-san, what's wrong? Did you see something?"

Then I see two guys along with Ryuuga-kun. One seems to have the same hair color as him and he's also a bit taller. The other guy is blond as his hair looked like pure gold, has a strong complexion and upon looking at a few of his features, he seems to be from the same nationality as my master. I wondered who he is.

"Do you know this guy, Aki? He does look like he's been talking to Ryuuga for a little while now."

Blackdeath6031
April 7th, 2011, 08:55 PM
[responding to Vlad]
Suigetsu Ryuuga
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:18pm
Date: April 4th

"Well...I can't say."
Looking up to the sky, I delicately try to look for the right words.

"I can agree with nii-san on one thing. Everyone is different with different contexts. Just because someone is a magus wouldn't usually mean that they have to follow whatever rules magi have."
Looking at my roommate, I grin and laugh anxiously.
"But then again, I'm no mag-."
"Hey Ryuuga!

Oh shit! Vlad!"

That voice...

"Ah, Aki-chan and Keisuke-san!" I turn around and wave to them.
"Good afternoon."

Brynhilde
April 7th, 2011, 09:48 PM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h234/akhonsu/CG_Girl_32_by_iDNAR-1.jpghttp://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h234/akhonsu/VAMPIRE_by_masterbimo-1.jpg

Yano Aki & Vladimir Kalachev
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12.18pm
Date: April 4th

Ignoring everyone and everything else, I run as quickly as I can towards Vlad and Suigetsu. There's no time to waste if Vlad is to be let loose on Suigetsu.

"Ryuuga!" Panting a little for breath, I skid to a stop before Suigetsu and points at Vlad. "Do you know him?"

Wait. That is a stupid question. Of course they do. Otherwise, why would they be talking with each other in this way?

"Actually, never mind. Did this guy say anything harsh, or judgemental? Did he mentally damage anyone? If so, then let me apologise for him. I've known him for a long time and he's always been like this - "

"Well well, look at Yano losing her cool."

It's just like him to interrupt me with that cool, unperturbed voice of his. Pausing in the middle of my apology, I turn around and takes in Vlad's full figure.

He had grown from a boy to a man in the three years that we had been apart. His torso, once so lean that I joked can probably be snapped by a strong gust of wind, now give hints of unfathomable strength. The steely determination in his purple-blue eyes had became more evident, and the sneering tone he put into his words were not all that familiar. He had changed, just as I had.

But at the same time, we spent the first seven years of our lives together. We grew up together, played together, laughed and cried over the same things, and fought and argued and comforted each other as little children while our parents battled over more dire matters. He was all I had during those dark days of my childhood, and the same goes to him, no doubt. We were children of wolves, used to fend for ourselves, and that bond won't ever change no matter what happens.

Which is why I knew, I just knew, that he would find it difficult to hold back with someone like Suigetsu.

"And who might you be?" Who is Vlad addressing now? "Yes, you, the one trailing behind Yano. Are you two inseparable?"

My heart sinks. He's shifted his target to Aihara. Vlad's eyes now contained a mischievious glint, one that is determined to annoy me. I choose the simplest way out: just ignore him.

"Um..." turning to Aihara, who I hope isn't currently bombshocked, I sigh and gesture towards Vlad. "That's Vladimir Kalachev, who's a childhood friend of mine. He tends to say harsh things, and has the sharpest tongue that I know." I can hear Vlad snorting. "But don't worry. He means no harm... I think."

Chaos Greyblood
April 7th, 2011, 10:05 PM
[Responding to the group]
Keisuke Aihara
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12.18pm
Date: April 4th

"Hey, Ryuuga-kun! I hope you've been doing fine after getting off the ship; you've seem to have made a new pal too. That's very good!"

I gave him my best face as I saw Ryuuga again. I hope he's been holding up after what happened last night. I know I missed some stuff, but I hope to ask him about it something to see hear his personal input. I'd also ask Aki myself, but for Ryuuga a more personal touch is in order.


"And who might you be?" How is Vlad addressing now? "Yes, you, the one trailing behind Yano. Are you two inseparable?"

Bugger! The guy certainly is sharp. And he knows Aki for a long while as she introduces him to me.


"Um..." turning to Aihara, who I hope isn't currently bombshocked, I sigh and gesture towards Vlad. "That's Vladimir Kalachev, who's a childhood friend of mine. He tends to say harsh things, and has the sharpest tongue that I know." I can hear Vlad snorting. "But don't worry. He means no harm... I think."

"Ohh, he actually has the same name as my master! What were the odds?" I was a little suprised with this fact, as small as it is. I shake his hand as I introduce myself. "I'm Keisuke Aihara. It's nice to meet you, friend! And if it's true that you have the sharpest tongue ever, the hooligans at the stadiums wouldn't hold a candle to you! I mean, you first tell them the inconvenient truths and once you get them angry, you'd kicked their butts and laugh it off afterward!" Going with a personal experience mixed with humor would be a good way to go with this guy and see how he reacts. "I remember one of those times my master and I went to a soccer game and we had a bit of trouble... I did smack down a few buggers, but my face was sore for a couple of days afterwards. It was a total riot! You should have been there."

Then I noticed that little comment he made as I first saw him. I wondered if he meant what he meant to say with that one. I steal a brief glance at Aki to check things out for a moment.

HitokiriNanaya
April 7th, 2011, 10:14 PM
Juri
Time: 19:33
Location: DEN 2

"COME ON VINCENT! SURELY THESE'S OVERGROWN MUTTS AREN'T PUSHING YOU OVER!" I yell out to Vincent giving him a hard time. If anything did go wrong I could always step in. See as there really is nothing blocking me from entering the arena.

Xaldin
April 7th, 2011, 11:44 PM
[DEN Scenario - Shades x3]

Vincent Marks
Location: DEN Colosseum 2
Time: 12:32pm

“Epicly done.” Vincent smirked, catching the show from the corner of his eye while making sure the other two were still in his vision. Fucker got shredded, and it was without waiting for an opening so they had no idea if they were to go after the core. That guarantees Vin’s first kill shot to do the trick if it goes into the chest.


"I'll have to go on timeout for a bit."

“Oh, that’s more than fine.” Vin crackled as his smirk grew into something sadistic, “I’ll obliterate these freaks. But first...” He reached into his torn up pocket and retrieved his MP3 and pressed the play button...and nothing happened. “The hell? Play damn you!! I fight better with music!” More button mashing and no better luck. It wasn’t damaged at all... the he--oh battery be dead. “Argh, dammit. That’s laaa--“

Vin’s whining got cut off as he reacted to one of the Cerberus’ attacks, dodging to the right in an instant. Good thing the other one hid somewhere and didn’t attack with him. Dammit, he got distracted. If he just wasn’t so worried with his...his... “...Oh. You bitch.” Vin looked in his right hand, that previously held his MP3. There was a claw that dug into his palm, ripping up skin and glove fabric and blood...and bits of his now shatter MP3 on the ground nearby.


"COME ON VINCENT! SURELY THESE'S OVERGROWN MUTTS AREN'T PUSHING YOU OVER!"

"YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Vinny roared, ignoring the battle completely and pointing in Juri's direction. "I GOT THIS!"

His eyes immediately flared up as he targeted the Cerberus. “Now you’ve got me angry. AND YOU’RE IN MY SIGHTS!!!” He was pissed. He was really pissed. You know how long it’ll take for him to get that music back?! Well not that long, he had it all on his laptop in his bag wherever he left that damned thing. But all the playlists, and all the ratings he gave! Not to mention the sentimental value! Point is, he is rageface, and moved in to attack. He moved in to attack, yes, but something unexpected cut him off. The Cerberus’ shadow was before him and out from it came the second Cerberus, lunging at him!

“GODDAMMIT!” Vincent swore, moving to fast to stop. All he could do was lower his body so the three heads wouldn’t meet with his face. But the claws on the other hand... “ARGH!” They dug into his shoulders as his hind legs kept the Cerberus locked in place. He wasn’t digging in too much with them...he was trying to even Vin’s head up so his fangs could drive into him. Damn. Vinny here couldn’t even punch as his arms were busy holding the beast from pushing him to the ground and devouring him then and there. But there was one thing he could do. He quickly put some massive force into his right leg, ramming the side of the Cerberus’ hind leg with it. This caused him to lean as he lost balanced and gave Vincent the chance to toss him off to the right. Finally, free again.

Which really didn’t matter as the second Cerberus rushed after him immediately as his brother fell. Vin jolted around and made a dash to gain some distance, Cerberus right behind him. “Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!” He said, running full sprint until something occurred to him. He was on a building. “Goddammit!” He cursed, stopping at the edge. He looked out and found nothing of use. There was nothing on the roof but them, below there was just concrete, a lamppost, an old mailbox, some rusty vehicle... Wait. He was getting an idea. He looked at the lamppost, it was nearby, and in moonlight thank God. He could probably jump to it. So that meant the Cerberus could no problem. Grin on his lips, he turned around and saw the beast dashing toward him. The perfect angle.

“LET’S...” Vincent quickly juked to the side as the Cerberus leaped at him, missing and now airborne. “GO!” As he passed by Vin rammed into his side with his entire body as they both flew through the air. The Cerberus’ trajectory was changed because of this, causing him to go toward the lamppost. As they both flew over it Vin hammered his fist into its back and sent the beast’s entire body down, impaling it through the chest on the post. As the Cerberus wailed, Vincent landed a few feet off and immediately took his chance as he rushed him again. He wasn’t lucky enough for the post to hit the core, so it was up to him.

As the beast was pinned and struggling to escape, Vincent mounted its lower back and began pounding his fists into the upper half, cracking through the skin after a few attacks that left a gaping hole. “I’LL TAKE THIS!!!” He grinned, reaching a single fist inside as he quickly found the core and took it into his grasp. Dammit, it was really stuck in there..! He put his left hand on its back, pushing with his right arm pulling the core until it finally tore out from him. One final whine and the beast died, disappearing into shadow.

“Phew!” He exclaimed, rubbing his arms. Damn thing was tough. He about pulled his muscles just trying to pull it out. He seriously underestimated the endurance with this thing.

“Now...The hell is the other one?” He asked himself, looking around the barren street. Damn, this tactic also separated them... “Hey, what’s-his-name, the third one isn’t up there chewing on you, is he?”

He was worried he may not get a response... Course, in that case he could just ask Juri.

mangafreak7793
April 8th, 2011, 12:04 AM
(Responding to Aki)
Setsuna Aozawa
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12.18pm
Date: April 4th

I look at where Yano-san suddenly ran towards Suigetsu and another person I don't recognize but judging by her facial reactions it seems she's is familiar to him.

"Yano-san, an acquaintance you know>" I asked her as I walked towards her as my face slowly gets closer to her ear "and remember what we need to let Suigetsu-san know about his brother."

Brynhilde
April 8th, 2011, 06:57 AM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h234/akhonsu/CG_Girl_32_by_iDNAR-1.jpghttp://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h234/akhonsu/VAMPIRE_by_masterbimo-1.jpg

[Responding to Keisuke]
Yano Aki & Vladimir Kalachev
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12.18pm
Date: April 4th

Raising eyebrows is hardly the most ideal way to greet a new acquaintance, yet that is what I present to this man Aihara.


I'm Keisuke Aihara. It's nice to meet you, friend! And if it's true that you have the sharpest tongue ever, the hooligans at the stadiums wouldn't hold a candle to you! I mean, you first tell them the inconvenient truths and once you get them angry, you'd kicked their butts and laugh it off afterward! I remember one of those times my master and I went to a soccer game and we had a bit of trouble... I did smack down a few buggers, but my face was sore for a couple of days afterwards. It was a total riot! You should have been there.

“Nice to meet you too,” accepting his hand, I return with a loose handshake, “though frankly I have no interest in what your experiences with rapid soccer fans were. To be honest, I wouldn’t have bothered to risk myself in a stadium. TVs and pubs exist for a reason, after all.”

Aki’s suitor. Tick. She’s never been short of them, though she had never looked for them or even wanted them. They are usually the softer types, the gentler and happier ones. Usually also completely oblivious, and at the end utterly unable to comprehend, the darkness roiling in her soul. Aihara is no doubt another sunny boy drawn by the aura of intelligence and self-efficiency that Aki seems to exude. No offense, but these cowards all respectively step away from her once they knew the truth.

She’s talking with someone else now, a girl with an icy demeanor who doesn’t deserve my attention. Her people skills had certainly improved. Commendable. Leaving her alone with the other girl – I can hear Aki saying something like ‘yeah. He’s name is Vladimir. We’ve been friends since we were kids’ – Aihara remains my main focus.


Then I noticed that little comment he made as I first saw him. I wondered if he meant what he meant to say with that one. I steal a brief glance at Aki to check things out for a moment.

“No need to look at her like that.” The startled gaze he shoots toward me only serves to confirm my suspicion. “You barely know her. I’d recommend you to watch your step around her when I’m also in your two’s company.”

Threats aside, I don’t blame him. Her hair, though still not long, now tumbles to her shoulders in a shade darker than the deepest night. With her face completely devoid of make-up, her delicate face still manages to portray a picture of fine beauty. Hey, maybe I really should be less harsh on the guys here during this year.


Ohh, he actually has the same name as my master! What were the odds?

"Wait…"

What was that? Another Vladimir… it can’t be.

“Would your master happen to be called Makarov??” Very much possible, since I haven’t seen another Russian on campus at all. “I dare say that I’ve already met him…”

Chaos Greyblood
April 8th, 2011, 12:51 PM
[Responding to Vladimir]
Keisuke Aihara
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12.18pm
Date: April 4th


“Nice to meet you too,” accepting his hand, I return with a loose handshake, “though frankly I have no interest in what your experiences with rapid soccer fans were. To be honest, I wouldn’t have bothered to risk myself in a stadium. TVs and pubs exist for a reason, after all.”

"Fair enough," I replied. "Though you do look like the type who can take care of himself." I lean towards him as I shield part of my face with my right hand as though I'm telling him a big secret. "Just watch for hooligans on the pubs. When they've had too much booze, they tend to get too excited."


“No need to look at her like that.” The startled gaze he shoots toward me only serves to confirm my suspicion. “You barely know her. I’d recommend you to watch your step around her when I’m also in your two’s company.”

So he HAS thought of us that way, though I also admit it is too soon for that. I decide to reply. "Hey, no worries there, friend. I'm just honored to know someone like Aki-san and I'll be even more honored once she considers me a friend. We have found a few things we have in common, though. It's a good start for a friendship." I also give my own offer to Vladimir so that I can be polite enough for him to see that I mean no harm. "If there are differences between you and me, I'll respect your points of view and I hope to gain your trust."


“Would your master happen to be called Makarov??” Very much possible, since I haven’t seen another Russian on campus at all. “I dare say that I’ve already met him…”

"You have?! Well, that's pretty amazing, man! Makarov is quite a master, let me tell you." I began to tell Vladimir a few things about my master while keeping my excitement under control. "If there's stuff to be known about magecraft and all, he's the guy you should go to. I hope meeting him was a good experience for you and Ryuuga-kun."

MssrNeko
April 8th, 2011, 01:58 PM
http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af350/MssrNeko216/Desmond2.jpg

Cedric Masters
Location: School Grounds
Time: 12:24pm
Date: April 4th

With a final bleat, the sheep takes its owner and leaves the young Japanese boy. The artist growls something to the animal but it doesn't hear it. As the boy shifts his body around to find a more comfortable spot, Cedric notices something peculiar.

A sword? Now why would a student have a sword on campus....Ah, he's probably a Military Student. If I remember right, Military Students were given weapons to compliment their abilities. Judging by the make of it, the kid's probably a practitioner of some Eastern martial art. Probably thinks he's Miyamoto Musashi.

Seeing as the artist was idling around, Cedric decides to leave him alone. Shaking off the fatigue and brushing dirt from his legs, Cedric walks off with no particular destination in mind.