PDA

View Full Version : Royalty of the Dark

Pages : [1] 2 3

Elyrin
May 4th, 2012, 03:18 AM
So, I have decided to try my hand at running a "real" RP. It's an idea I've been slowly working on for quite a while, and I decided I should actually do something about it before I forget and lose everything. In the case the RP does get going, I'm not taking very many players - I would of course prefer people who can remain active.

50%

The Dead Apostle Ancestors. Twenty-seven beings at the least hundreds of years old, the youngest of which can outmatch all but the greatest warriors and magi in the modern day. Thankfully, the Ancestors are endlessly caught in plots, disagreements, and feuds, and have never been known to act as one.

That is about to change.

The Aylesbury Valesti, the great ritual to bring about the resurrection of the Dark Six, seems to be nearing completion. More Dead Apostles than ever are making their way to the site of the ritual, the leaders among the Ancestors have been cementing power as best as they can manage, and vast amounts of magical energy are being gathered. It is only a matter of time before the First System will be allowed to regenerate, but the Holy Church and the Magic Association are too busy fighting amongst themselves to mount any large-scale action.

For the Moonlit World to survive the ritual's aftermath, something must be done. The revival of the Dark Six and the unification of the Dead Apostles will tip the balance away from the Church, which will be unable to survive open war with the Ancestors. Of course, many players on various sides of the conflict will have their own moves to make, and may be able to irrevocably change the way future events could play out.

The question is: will that be enough to change the fate of the world itself and avert the disaster sure to come?
Yes, I am exceptionally bad at writing OPs, and for that I apologize.

50%

For those who are interested, this is(as you have no doubt noticed) a mostly Tsukihime-based RP, although it happens a few years after the main Nasu works. As I am still fairly new to the GMing business the RP will hard cap at six players, assuming there is enough interest. First come, first serve, although you are of course free to discuss which characters you would like to take.

Once decisions have been made, I would like character sheets to be PMed to me as soon as possible. I have nothing specific on the six available characters, so as long as your sheet fits the short descriptions given below, it should be fine. You are allowed to do something fun - whoever picks #6 especially - but try to keep things sane, if you can.

Requirements:
Name
Appearance/Faceclaim
Personality
General Physical Abilities
Other useful information
More options depending on character.

Player Characters

The Executor - Walon Vau (http://i.imgur.com/ZLzvX.jpg)
Soldat der Trauer

The Eighth member of the Burial Agency. The backup. The failure. Expected to "give up" the position within a month. Tentatively being sent to the Forest of Einnashe along with the Seventh, as a sort of strike team to destroy the phantasm. Expected to fail as every previous attempt has, but the prodigious ability of the Seventh may yet bring forth a miracle.

The Knight - Knight-Captain Liora (http://i.imgur.com/PxNly.jpg)
HolySeraph

A young, recently-promoted Knight-Captain of the Chivalric Orders, possessing great strength and charisma but limited experience. Being sent along with a team to the Forest of Einnashe, nominally as backup for the Seventh, but in reality to help maintain the Church's appearance.

The Magus - Fujiwara Touji
Suncofold

A soon-to-fail student of Wizard Marshall Zelretch, although the mere fact his sanity remains intact is a testament to his ability. Fairly well-acquainted with Lord El-Melloi II, who has summoned him away from his studies for an unknown reason.

The Hunter - Faylan Lee (http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp236/llednaroth/previewee1391484669c89ab7ff88a88e9e1866.jpg)
llednaroth

A member of the Demon Hunter Organization, possessing an exceptional level of skill. Being sent to investigate and, if necessary, eliminate an unusual woman who recently arrived in Japan. As the woman's appearance alone was enough to worry the heads of the Organization, this mission is being treated as top priority.

The Demon - Tsukino Miyuki
Dantalion

A member of one of the Tohno Clan's numerous branch families and relatives. Possesses a great amount of power, and is among the small handful who may reach Crimson Red Vermillion. As a gesture of goodwill between the Half-Blood families and the Demon Hunter Organization, sent along with the Hunter to investigate and provide "muscle" if needed.

The Vampire - Tenma Brauberg-Mitzilteinn Fraga (http://yoiyume.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/74661.jpg)
Vahan

The 26th Dead Apostle Ancestor, appointed by the Black Princess in an attempt to keep her influence even with that of the White Wing. Not an existence on the level of an Ancestor, but still above any normal Vampire or Dead Apostle. Currently resides within Altrouge's castle, awaiting orders from the older Ancestor.

And, since the Dead Apostle Ancestors are going to be fairly important in this RP, I am of course providing you with a handy list. You should see more than a couple of new additions to the names you already know, but I'm not going to be handing out free information on them yet.

1) Primate Murder, The White Beast of Gaia

Active, still under the control of Altrouge Brunestud. If rumours of Arcueid Brunestud's eternal slumber are correct, there exists no being on the planet capable of standing up to the great wolf alone, save the crystal spider in South America.

2) The Dark Six

Deceased. Activity at Aylesbury has increased steadily and considerably over the past months, and magical energy has begin to focus in the area.

3) Brunestud of the Crimson Moon

Deceased.

4) Kischur Zelretch Schweinorg

Whereabouts unknown. Most likely away on another one of his "short trips".

5) ORT

Presumed dormant. None have dared to enter the Crystal Valley in the past hundred years, but its growth has been slow, so the monster is currently a non-factor.

6) Rizo-Waal Strout

Active. Has been sent to speak with numerous other ancestors lately, including #10, #12, and #13, and has been making no attempts to hide his actions.

7) Forest of Einnashe

Dormant. Due to awaken sometime within the next two weeks.

8) Fina-blood Svelten, Demon of Stratovarius

Whereabouts unknown. Black Knight Strout has visited a number of the other Ancestors, but no trace of the White Knight's activity has been found.

9) Altrouge Brunestud, Princess of the Dead Apostles

Whereabouts unknown.

10) ???, The Thrice-slain Demon

Active. New to the position of Ancestor, and not a notable Dead Apostle previous to this. Claimed the riches and position of Louvre, the previous #10, after his recent defeat. Rizo-waal Strout arrived at the castle within hours, with Executors on-scene immediately after his departure. The castle's bounded field was long dismantled, and the many Mystic Codes and Conceptual Weapons within had already been taken elsewhere.

11) Stanrobe Calhin, Wraith of the First

Inactive, although the ghost still endures, and will continue to do so for at least two hundred years.

12) Amala, The Queen of Ashes

Inactive. Her great fortress and bounded field within Mount Olympus of Greece still exist, but none save Black Knight Strout have been able to penetrate the outer layers. What lies inside is unknown.

13) Michael Roa Valdamjong, The Serpent of Akasha

Active. With the Night of Wallachia previously destroyed, and the reappearance of the Serpent's 17th incarnation, he is considered to be the 13th Ancestor.

14) Valery Fernand Vandelstam, Dark Lord of the Business World

Active. Some of his profits continue to fund the Aylesbury Valesti, although he still does not appear to have taken personal interest. Low priority.

15) Rita Rozay-en, The Artist

Whereabouts unknown. Her castle is currently empty and uninhabited, and no trace of her has been found.

16) Gransurg Blackmore, Lord of the Black Wing

Escaped from captivity. Whereabouts currently unknown.

17) Trhvmn Ortenrosse, Lord of the White Wing

Active, currently confirmed present at Aylesbury. For the moment, seems to be personally directing the ritual.

18) Enhance, Knight of Vengeance

Active. Current goals unknown, confirmed present in Japan as of one week ago.

19) Victoria, Knight of Mercy

Active. A Dead Apostle originally serving Altrouge Brunestud, it was intended for her to kill Enhance and claim the 18th position, but he has managed to evade capture for the time being. As such, she was given the highest position available to her. With Rizo-waal Strout apparently busy with other matters, the 19th currently acts as the personal assassin of the Black Princess. Rumoured to possess a Noble Phantasm.

20) Merem Solomon, Crown

Still at work in the Burial Agency. No problems as of present.

21) Sumire, Water Demon

Inactive. Has not left her underwater castle in at least a year.

22) Vargas Elna, Gaia's Blight

Sealed by the Church, although his wards need to be renewed frequently. Exceptionally dangerous and likely to escape, and the Church has yet to successfully destroy his existence with the Scriptures in their possession.

23) ???, The Unseen Hunter

A new Ancestor, recently appointed by the White Wing. Appears to be living in the Forest of Einnashe. Much of his abilities are still unknown, but he is said to be a tracker, hunter, and assassin without compare.

24) El Nahat

Sealed in the Church's prison of mirrors.

25) ???

Active. New to the position, appointed by Altrouge Brunestud to counter the machinations of the White Wing. Very young for an Ancestor, nonetheless known to possess a Reality Marble, abilities unknown.

26) ???

Intelligence points towards yet another new Ancestor having been appointed to this position, but there is currently no confirmation and no information on possible candidates.

27) Caubac Alcatraz, Dead Apostle of the Millenium Lock

Presumably still sealed within his treasure chest. Condition unknown.

Archetype:Earth ~ Primate Murder
The Dark Six
Black Knight Strout
Vargas Elna
Roa-Elesia
Altrouge Brunestud
Merem Solomon
Arcuied Brunestud (~30%)
White Knight Svelten
Stanrobe Calhin
Amala
Gransurg Blackmore
Nrvnqsr Chaos
Zelretch
Van-Fem
Trvhmn Ortenrosse
Sumire
Barthomeloi Lorelei
Kishima Kouma
Victoria
The Thrice-slain Demon
Narbareck
Rita Rozay-en
Scepter
Ciel
Enhance
Satsujinki
El Nahat
The Unseen Hunter
Riesbyfe Stridberg
Tenma Brauberg-Mitzilteinn Fraga
Throne
Caubac Alcatraz
Bow
Ryougi Shiki
Louvre
Sion
Tohno Akiha

ItsaRandomUsername
May 4th, 2012, 03:22 AM
I shall monitor this big time.

Soldat der Trauer
May 4th, 2012, 03:31 AM
In, in, in, in, IN. Bitte. I'll take the Executor.

Vahan
May 4th, 2012, 03:40 AM
Challenge accepted. I'll take the Vampire.

Soldat der Trauer
May 4th, 2012, 03:43 AM
@Vahan: Seeing as how Felix turned out, I suppose you've something outlandish in store here as well?

HolySeraph
May 4th, 2012, 03:44 AM
This interests me. I shall brainstorm a character.

Vahan
May 4th, 2012, 03:44 AM
Oh yes ;p I even have something I prepared earlier just in case I ever needed to make a vampire, something suitable crazy enough to be an Apostle.

Soldat der Trauer
May 4th, 2012, 03:47 AM
@Vahan: Same here. Mine was a possible template for whenever -if ever- I move from the waitlist to the official roster for Mellon's RP.

Vahan
May 4th, 2012, 03:54 AM
You are allowed to do something fun - whoever picks #6 especially - but try to keep things sane, if you can.

*holds up hand* Excuse me Sir! I have a question .... what IS this 'sanity' you speak of?

Soldat der Trauer
May 4th, 2012, 03:57 AM
I believe it's something restrictive that has to do w/ morality or common sense, some such nonsense.

Elyrin
May 4th, 2012, 03:59 AM
Oh, no need to worry too much about that. It's just a general guideline, anyway.

Dantalion
May 4th, 2012, 04:01 AM
Whelp, this is a little unfair to all the people who are sleeping now, but could you please save me a tentative spot as the Demon, Elyrin? I don't have RP experience though...

Soldat der Trauer
May 4th, 2012, 04:01 AM
@Elyrin: Actually, I had a question myself. Regarding 'holy items' that aren't Scriptures, are there any guidelines in particular to be kept in mind? Could one go fitted like HughJackman!Van Hellsing, or...?

Elyrin
May 4th, 2012, 04:07 AM
Nothing much fancier than Black Keys or enchanted armour, although you might get away with better if you don't take much of it.

@Dantalion: No matter when I might have posted this, it would have filled up before most people could even see it. especially with a fairly low number of spots. Waiting until, say, tomorrow afternoon would just get the RP filled in five minutes, judging from prior experience. So, I decided to put it up now, while it was still fresh in my mind.

Vahan
May 4th, 2012, 04:08 AM
For once I am glad to be English and in a completely different Time Zone ;p

Dantalion
May 4th, 2012, 04:10 AM
Well, that wasn't what I meant exactly, Elyrin. Didn't mean you were being unfair. I meant that I wasn't being too fair to the more active RP-ers by signing up, given that I have less ability to make the game interesting and already have some other things on my plate.

Edit: @Vahan: Finally a bright side to being on only when the forums are half-dead, right? =)

Elyrin
May 4th, 2012, 04:17 AM
Experience shouldn't be a problem, as long as you're willing to try =p

If you don't feel you'll have the time to keep up, don't feel compelled to join. If you do think you can manage it and you're interested enough to try, feel free to hang around and see what you can do.

Soldat der Trauer
May 4th, 2012, 04:19 AM
@Dantalion: So what if you're inexperienced? The point of the RP is to have fun weaving a story w/ others. Veterans didn't magically learn how to be experts, they had to start from somewhere at the bottom, too. You're here now, they're not, too bad, so sad. If you want to play, really want to, then don't worry about the others.

Besides, RP veterans tend to hog the rosters. Stick it to the man.

Dantalion
May 4th, 2012, 04:24 AM
Well, thanks for the encouragement, guys, I'll see what I can do. Term break is in about a month, so I do have some time coming up.

Soldat der Trauer
May 4th, 2012, 04:30 AM
You know you've watched too much Persona 4 in one sitting when you want to see a similar character build...

Snax
May 4th, 2012, 04:36 AM
Ooh, can i be the hunter?

Elyrin
May 4th, 2012, 04:38 AM
You might have to talk with Seraph, but for now, sure.

Also, remember that the Hunter and Demon will be working together, so you might want to discuss things with Dantalion.

Soldat der Trauer
May 4th, 2012, 04:40 AM
I need a Knight. Preferably w/ a fiery steed, but whatever floats their boat.

Elyrin
May 4th, 2012, 04:41 AM
You don't need a Knight, your teammate is already broken as it is.

Soldat der Trauer
May 4th, 2012, 04:43 AM
You don't know, you can't measure overkill. Why would I want to make the greatest Nasuverse heroine do all the grunt work?

Elyrin
May 4th, 2012, 04:44 AM
If there was ever such thing as enough overkill, you would have it.

HolySeraph
May 4th, 2012, 04:48 AM
Just to ck, which slots are left? Don't want to think of character for a slot already taken.

Edit: Oh I see the OP been updated.

Soldat der Trauer
May 4th, 2012, 04:48 AM
Okay, let me put it another way: I would like a dependable meat shield to cover for me while I make a tactical retrograde movement.

Elyrin
May 4th, 2012, 04:51 AM
Stop being a wimp.

Soldat der Trauer
May 4th, 2012, 04:52 AM
...No.

Elyrin
May 4th, 2012, 04:55 AM
Wiiiimp.

Vahan
May 4th, 2012, 04:56 AM
If there was ever such thing as enough overkill, you would have it.

You haven't seen my Apostle yet Elyrin ;p

Elyrin
May 4th, 2012, 04:59 AM
No, and in the future I may wish I never did.

Looking forward to what you're coming up with, though!

Snax
May 4th, 2012, 05:08 AM
Im not good with knights though, and there are only 2 slots left... I could do a knight but i hate being a lawful sane person in Rps, mostly. :p

Anyway seraph, since elly says so i guess we'll have to discuss who takes what?

I3uster
May 4th, 2012, 05:13 AM
If this only opened before the Fate/Zero RP...

Soldat der Trauer
May 4th, 2012, 05:46 AM
@Elyrin: So how are baseline physical abilities supposed to be determined? B/c some classes sound like they'd be outright better at one aspect than another (*Cough* vampires).

Dantalion
May 4th, 2012, 07:37 AM
Hey, Elyrin, when you said "possesses a great deal of power", did you mean Kouma levels? Or Akiha levels? Both are kind of candidates for Crimson Red Vermilion, IIRC.

Also, what demonic abilities are available? Anything within reason, or are they restricted to canon ablilities?
Gonna need some help finding my way around, actually, my Tsukihime knowledge is a lot weaker than my Fate knowledge.

Soldat der Trauer
May 4th, 2012, 08:06 AM
@Dantelion: Kouma is CRV already, actually, I think. It's part of the reason he's a hermit nowadays. I think he's out of bounds for you, though, given that in a single night he wiped out the entire Nanaya clan (w/ the one exception); having the same kind of raw power would be too much. As for demonic abilities, canon barely gives enough to count on one hand. You'd be better off playing around w/ aspects of psychic-type abilities for the time being, though those would also need a monster-like feel to them.

Ever seen Legend of the Legendary Heroes? Look up a character named Tiir; you can check ep 17 and 18 for a demonstration.

Spinach
May 4th, 2012, 08:12 AM
Kouma isn't CRV yet, but he'll probably reach it soon.

Bloble
May 4th, 2012, 08:17 AM
Why did I not stay up until 3 in the morning for this? FUUUUUUUU-

HolySeraph
May 4th, 2012, 09:01 AM
Hmm...first choice is already taken. I'm considering the Knight as it appears easier to think of a character for. All the others I have varied lvls of interest with no ideas on what to make for them.

No matter when I might have posted this, it would have filled up before most people could even see it. especially with a fairly low number of spots. Waiting until, say, tomorrow afternoon would just get the RP filled in five minutes, judging from prior experience. So, I decided to put it up now, while it was still fresh in my mind.As a FYI and a suggestion for the future at least, some of the GMs on Spacebattles have taken to some sort of audition/lottery and a waiting period to give people of all time zones a chance.

Dantalion
May 4th, 2012, 09:27 AM
Tiir, eh? I'll keep that in mind. So, no crazy Koumas (just as well, I don't like playing walking natural disasters), but mostly free with powers? Cool.

Snax
May 4th, 2012, 09:42 AM
I'd want someone to Pull a Kouma and go all physical just for entertainment.
Not me, I'm going to be ESP and sneaky. :3

Elyrin
May 4th, 2012, 09:59 AM
Definitely no Koumas. Even the likely-to-be-scariest PC, the Vampire, is noted to not be servant tier.

PCs will probably range from Kotomine-level to Ciel-level, depending how creative you are with abilities.

Lycodrake
May 4th, 2012, 10:00 AM
Oh, this looks promising and really interesting. I'll definitely follow this. ^^

Vahan
May 4th, 2012, 10:48 AM
Awww ... I was looking forward to having a slugging match between a Servant-level CRV and my DAA ... obviously my win ;p

EDIT: Also, what do you mean 'Servant' tier .. very vague term that, since I'm pretty sure even the weakst DDA/CRV could troll an Assassin in a straight fight.

EDIT EDIT: Just remembered that DDA's are ranked according to their threat to humanity, not in level of power ... time to have some fun!

Soldat der Trauer
May 4th, 2012, 11:08 AM
@Vahan: Assuming, of course, you could get an Assassin into a straight fight. If it were up against Zero Assassin, there are a number of simple ways you'd be dead quickly.

Vahan
May 4th, 2012, 11:18 AM
@Soldat: By 'Zero Assassin' I takeit you mean the one from Fate/Zero, Mister 'Hundred-Faces' ... hmmm, well I suppose being at the bottom of a dogpile would be a pain in the ass, but if they came at him and he had the advantage of terrain, it would be his win ;p

HitokiriNanaya
May 4th, 2012, 11:31 AM
Aww Dammit, I missed another good RP. CURSE YOU SLEEP!

Soldat der Trauer
May 4th, 2012, 11:49 AM
@Hitokiri: Thus you should endeavor to learn the magic of naps.

@Vahan: I was actually thinking of a scenario like HF-route's True Assassin vs Lancer fight, except the one Assassin was just bait and then you'd get blind-sided by the other 79 while forced into an exposed position.

Erlkonig
May 4th, 2012, 11:50 AM
Wow, this is amazing.

SeiKeo
May 4th, 2012, 02:45 PM
Fuck.

RacingeR
May 4th, 2012, 02:53 PM
Fuck.

Dantalion
May 4th, 2012, 08:12 PM
What exactly does Inversion Impulse involve, anyway? Besides the person going berserk, that is.

I3uster
May 4th, 2012, 08:20 PM
Losing out to your inversion impulse means you become nothing more than an animal. See Akiha Normal.

Satehi
May 4th, 2012, 08:23 PM
It means flipping your shit and going SSJ3, becoming all the more like your very distant ancestor.

Dantalion
May 4th, 2012, 08:29 PM
In other words, totally batshit. Right, thanks.

Vahan
May 4th, 2012, 08:33 PM
It's essentially a massive trade-off. Sanity goes minimal, power goes maximum ;p

Dantalion
May 4th, 2012, 09:25 PM
That said, it's pretty much irreversible in a short time span, right? I don't really want to be playing an insane berserker for this RP. ;_; Guess I have to avoid inverting... somehow.

Satehi
May 4th, 2012, 09:26 PM
I'm pretty sure it's irreversible period, Kouma and Akiha just go on the very edge of Inversion Impulse.

Dantalion
May 4th, 2012, 09:35 PM
There's Capslock-kun, who was supposed to have inverted completely and got locked away. Sure, he was insane when he came out, but it wasn't Inversion insane IIRC.

Elyrin
May 4th, 2012, 09:36 PM
Yeah, I suggest avoiding Inversion Impulse unless it's basically your last chance. It would probably end badly for the health of, well, pretty much everyone nearby. Assuming you survive the aftermath, keeping it under control will be much, much harder.

If you want to make a character right on the edge between sanity and madness, feel free, but be aware of the risks.

Suncofold
May 4th, 2012, 11:10 PM
FUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK I'm always late ;_;Istillhaven'thadthechancetojoinanrp

Well, this looks interesting so I'll follow.

Soldat der Trauer
May 4th, 2012, 11:32 PM
@Dantalion: In the forum's Fanfics section, there's a particular recent story you may want to look into: Maybe I'm a Lion. Lio is a good example of something close to Inversion Impulse you could try working off of.

Elyrin
May 5th, 2012, 12:28 AM
Well, Spinach is unable to join, which leaves the Magus spot open. Sooo...

Try not to die horribly, Sunco!

Suncofold
May 5th, 2012, 01:00 AM
Death?

I know not what you speak of. :3c

Elyrin
May 5th, 2012, 01:06 AM
That's the spirit!

Dantalion
May 5th, 2012, 01:18 AM
Elyrin: Righty-o, thanks. I'm allowed one demonic ability like Akiha's plunder on top of demon physical power, right? How would a combat-trained demon hybrid match up against an Executioner?

Soldat: Thanks for the suggestion, but I think I'm going for a saner Demon. I'll pass on the Inversion Impulse unless it's that or everyone else dying, like Elyrin said. (although if I invert everyone's dead anyway =P)

Suncofold
May 5th, 2012, 01:19 AM
Don't worry Dantalion, if you invert I'll kill you! :3

Spinach
May 5th, 2012, 01:21 AM
Oh yeah, you do that, lols.

Elyrin
May 5th, 2012, 01:25 AM
Elyrin: Righty-o, thanks. I'm allowed one demonic ability like Akiha's plunder on top of demon physical power, right? How would a combat-trained demon hybrid match up against an Executioner?
Correct. It's your choice whether to focus more on your demonic ability or your physical ability.

Demon Hybrid vs Executor would depend almost entirely on their specific powers. I can tell you now, though, your PC would be able to beat any generic Executor. Their demon-killing targets are incarnated demons, not half-bloods. Don't expect to be able to punch out any of the Buriers like that, though, except for Mr. Dawn.

Don't worry Dantalion, if you invert I'll kill you! :3
Magic Resistance.
gg

Dantalion
May 5th, 2012, 01:28 AM
Sounds good. Now I just have to wait for Snacks to come online so I can hammer things out with him.

Suncofold: ;_; I'll miss you so much...

Elyrin
May 5th, 2012, 01:34 AM
Don't worry, I'm sure Zelretch could bring him back if he really wanted to.

It was nice knowing you, Sunco.

Suncofold
May 5th, 2012, 01:40 AM
Damn, my ignorance is showing.

Snax
May 5th, 2012, 01:41 AM
My Hunter shall be an awesome female.
And then I shall go yandere. :V

Elyrin
May 5th, 2012, 01:55 AM
Yandere for your demon partner?

Your family will be ashamed.

Snax
May 5th, 2012, 03:35 AM
its ok, they don't know that we're both yandere for each other.

Vahan
May 5th, 2012, 11:15 AM
Cool, this means I can have my DAA go Yandere for both of you. Much lulz shall be had ;p

Elyrin
May 5th, 2012, 11:16 AM
You have to meet them before you can do that, Vahan~!

...right?

Vahan
May 5th, 2012, 11:20 AM
Who knows ... maybe he's been stalking them ;p

Elyrin
May 5th, 2012, 11:25 AM
Interesting~

Now, time to go read that profile you sent me and see how insane it is!

Vahan
May 5th, 2012, 11:26 AM
It's only a draft, so feel free to blast it ... of course, to do that you have to be able to see, so try not to get too blinded ;p

Elyrin
May 5th, 2012, 11:54 AM
Well, it wasn't as bad as I was afraid of, but you definitely derped once or twice.

Vahan
May 5th, 2012, 11:56 AM
Of course, it's only a draft after all. If I hadn't derped at least once I would have been very surprised.

Dantalion
May 5th, 2012, 07:02 PM
Elyrin, if I want to give my guy superhuman physical attributes, say extremely fast regeneration or something, does that fall under my one demonic ability, or under standard physical ability?

Elyrin
May 5th, 2012, 07:08 PM
Increased strength, speed, agility, toughness, and healing come standard for you, although your regeneration is obviously not Dead Apostle level. You're free to focus more on the not dying part of physical stats, but toughness would most likely be superior to regeneration.

Something more ridiculous like DA-tier healing or SHIKI's never die ever skill would take up at least part of your demonic ability. You could get something else along with it, but it wouldn't be very notable.

Dantalion
May 5th, 2012, 09:09 PM
Ok, thanks. Hopefully, my profile should be done by today and I can send it to you. Need to find a faceclaim now...

Snax
May 6th, 2012, 06:13 AM
Since me and Danta are both done now, i can now ponder methods of how to go yandere in battle.

Suncofold
May 6th, 2012, 01:04 PM
Hey, I just have one little question. If a magic crest has an earth or water spell, and I'm a fire and wind magus, is it possible to use those spells? Or no?

Elyrin
May 6th, 2012, 01:06 PM
Depends. Send it to me.

RacingeR
May 6th, 2012, 01:12 PM
It should be possible to, since the spells are itself in the crest. However, they wouldn't receive the bonification wind and fire spells would receive due to your alignement.

Elyrin
May 6th, 2012, 10:05 PM
4/6 profiles in and approved, IC written for all three groups.

As expected, our resident DAA is the scariest(not that it will help him~), but everyone's done good work so far. I am impressed.

Snax
May 6th, 2012, 10:09 PM
Hee hee hee. Vahan may be the scariest, but I shall say my character is one of the most versatile ones I have made by now. :V

Vahan
May 6th, 2012, 10:13 PM
Do I take that as a challenge Snacks? ;p

Suncofold
May 6th, 2012, 10:17 PM
idk how my character measures up. We'll see.

Elyrin
May 6th, 2012, 10:29 PM
Well, uh...

Obviously, we should count backup, because then you get Zelretch. That way, you'll definitely be on top!

All you have to do is somehow disqualify Altrouge, her Knights, and Primate Murder.

Vahan
May 6th, 2012, 10:36 PM
Shouldn't be too hard to get rid of Altrouge. If I eliminate every Apostle beneath her, she should fall quite easily considering the amount of power/weapons I'd therefore have. ;p

Elyrin
May 6th, 2012, 10:37 PM
Yeah, have fun with that.

Vahan
May 6th, 2012, 10:46 PM
Of course I will ;p Although after killing Altrouge, I'd then have to debate whether or not I wanted to go any higher, after all to take out any of the Big 5 I'd really have to pull out the stops and get some big guns. After all, you don't take down two Ultimate Ones, a Magician and whatever Dark Six and Primate Murder are without losing a limb or three.

Snax
May 6th, 2012, 10:50 PM
Isn't Altrouge supposed to be pretty strong herself? I think she was the one who stole Arcueid's hair, or am i mistaken.

Elyrin
May 6th, 2012, 10:50 PM
Well, you'll get to deal with Primate Murder very soon, I can tell you that.

Sadly, can't say the same about the Dark Six.

^ Correct. Personally, I suggest avoiding fights with Altrouge altogether.

Suncofold
May 6th, 2012, 10:52 PM
Zelretch as backup? HELL YEAH.

'cept he's probably gonna fuck with me for the hell of it.

Snax
May 6th, 2012, 10:55 PM
zelretch is best troll evah.

Elyrin
May 6th, 2012, 10:56 PM
He is also unsurpassed at the art of firing beamus.

Even the Neco Arcs cannot challenge him.

Vahan
May 6th, 2012, 10:57 PM
Poor Necos ;p

Snax
May 6th, 2012, 10:59 PM
As neco chaos once said, 'beams are unisex'~

Erlkonig
May 6th, 2012, 11:10 PM
Isn't Altrouge supposed to be pretty strong herself? I think she was the one who stole Arcueid's hair, or am i mistaken.

YOU THINK YOU'VE WON BUT THIS STORY HAS JUST BEGUN

I SUMMON FOUR FEROCIOUS DARTZ ​FROM BEYOND THE SUN

Elyrin
May 6th, 2012, 11:16 PM
Doesn't count, Snacks never said Alt won the fight, and she definitely did steal Arc's hair.

Snax
May 6th, 2012, 11:18 PM
Ohshi-

DARTZZZZZZZZZZZ

We all ded. So ded.

Erlkonig
May 6th, 2012, 11:21 PM
Dartz signs up as Arcueid.

Gg.

Snax
May 6th, 2012, 11:24 PM
Not even gg, i call hax. :v
Especially with Gaia backup

Elyrin
May 6th, 2012, 11:25 PM
Weeell, Arcueid is (technically) not the strongest NPC.

Sadly, I only have one or two fights that would end in Archetype Earth's defeat.

Dantalion
May 6th, 2012, 11:26 PM
We're fighting Archetype Earth? OH CRAP

Erlkonig
May 6th, 2012, 11:27 PM
Weeell, Arcueid is (technically) not the strongest NPC.

Sadly, I only have one or two fights that would end in Archetype Earth's defeat.

Oh boy now this DOES deserve opening up the DARTZ SIGNAL.

No but srsly wut this isn't Land of Steel

Elyrin
May 6th, 2012, 11:28 PM
ORT.

Altrouge + Primate Murder.

That's all. No one is going to be fighting Ultimate Ones unless they go maximum derp and attack the Crystal Valley. Really.

Vahan
May 6th, 2012, 11:29 PM
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelll llllllllllllll, the thought never crossed my mind at all *hides plans behind back*

Elyrin
May 6th, 2012, 11:32 PM
Stop plotting things or your first boss will be Primate Murder.

He's not really an Ultimate One, after all!

Snax
May 6th, 2012, 11:33 PM
I wonder what my and Danta's first fight will be.

Vahan
May 6th, 2012, 11:34 PM
The Weakest versus the Strongest? Sounds like Index is corrupting us ;p

Elyrin
May 6th, 2012, 11:35 PM
I wonder what my and Danta's first fight will be.

Kouma.

Dantalion
May 6th, 2012, 11:35 PM
I like how Elyrin says "That's all" when talking about Altrouge and her pet dog that needs seven Counter Guardians to restrain- a pair that's worse than Crimson Moon himself.

Edit:
Elyrin: ;_;

Suncofold
May 6th, 2012, 11:36 PM
THIS HAS EVOLVED PAST MY UNDERSTANDING OF NASUVERSE.

Elyrin
May 6th, 2012, 11:38 PM
All you need to know are powerlevels.

ORT > Zel > CM > Arc/Primate Murder > DAAs/Kouma > you

Vahan
May 6th, 2012, 11:40 PM
ORT > Zel > CM > Arc/Primate Murder > DAAs/Kouma > you

.......... Lulz

Dantalion
May 6th, 2012, 11:41 PM
All you need to know are powerlevels.

ORT > Zel > CM > Arc/Primate Murder > DAAs/Kouma >>>>>>>>>>>> you

Fixed that for you.

Elyrin
May 6th, 2012, 11:42 PM
Well, the number of >'s between DAAs/Kouma and You depends on which "you" is being referred to at the time.

Suncofold
May 6th, 2012, 11:49 PM
I am a pitiful apprentice magus. BUT THE SECOND GUY ON THAT LIST IS POTENTIAL BACKUP.

Elyrin
May 6th, 2012, 11:51 PM
Powerlevels always use maximum power, which means Young Zel. You only get Old Zel, and only for specific missions, and since he's so much higher leveled than you he'll spend 3/4 of his time ignoring you and taking naps.

Most of the remains 1/4 will consist of him using the least effective attack possible, and/or slipping you the Kaleidostick while your back is turned.

Suncofold
May 6th, 2012, 11:57 PM
Mah ignorance is showing again.

Elyrin
May 7th, 2012, 12:01 AM
You disappoint me.

Young Zel beat down Brunestud of the Crimson Moon in single combat, then stopped the falling moon with pure force, no tricks. He was vamped during the fight and somehow crippled after, and has since lost much of his ability, but is still among the strongest DAAs and is ranked #4, between the two Ultimate Ones.

Oddly enough, he didn't take Brunestud's spot after the fight like it usually works, and ended up below him instead.

Snax
May 7th, 2012, 12:04 AM
I must now commit myself to try and find a way to use Kouma's brute strength against himself.

Vahan
May 7th, 2012, 12:06 AM
I seem to remember that he beat Brunestud because he tried to drop the Moon, i.e. himself, on the Earth. Zelretch then moved them both to a parallel world within an uninhabited Earth, then let him hit the Earth with that Moon, THEN dropped that Earth's Moon on top of him … talk about awesome! Not bad for a puny human.

Snax
May 7th, 2012, 12:08 AM
Meaning Zelretch is just crazy amazing. :V

Elyrin
May 7th, 2012, 12:09 AM
The whole thing started because of a small disagreement, or because Zel just didn't like CM, or something.

As far as I remember, we don't actually know any details of the fight, although Lunatique is my personal headcanon.

Satehi
May 7th, 2012, 12:10 AM
I seem to remember that he beat Brunestud because he tried to drop the Moon, i.e. himself, on the Earth. Zelretch then moved them both to a parallel world within an uninhabited Earth, then let him hit the Earth with that Moon, THEN dropped that Earth's Moon on top of him talk about awesome! Not bad for a puny human.

I'm pretty sure this is fanon.

The reason why Zelretch didn't get CM's spot is probably because CM isn't really dead, he has ways to come back to life.

^IIRC, it wasn't some big planned affair or anything, Zelretch just decided he would do it.

Elyrin
May 7th, 2012, 12:12 AM
Yeah, probably.

It's no fun that way, though, Zel is supposed to be on top.

Vahan
May 7th, 2012, 12:16 AM
I thought he lost a lot of his power in actually managing to defeat CM, so it's not surprising he wasn't able to take his place. Plus he IS an Ultimate One, so it's probably one of those Nasuverse 'so long as it is the least bit human, it cannot surpass things that never were' kind of things.

Snax
May 7th, 2012, 12:50 AM
:3
All these powerlevels makes me hunger for action.

Elyrin
May 7th, 2012, 12:52 AM
I could go post the IC for you guys right now if I really wanted to, but I figure it would be nice to wait for Soldat and Seraph first.

Snax
May 7th, 2012, 12:54 AM
Yeah I know. It's better to start all at once if we're going to do this proper.
Which is why I'm getting more excited about it.

Also Cataclysm. T_T

Elyrin
May 7th, 2012, 12:55 AM
It's all Vahan's fault!

Snax
May 7th, 2012, 01:40 AM
Seems everything is! D:<

Jokes aside, I hope we get to see what the story will be like soon, can't wait.

Elyrin
May 7th, 2012, 01:42 AM
You'll find out soon, I'm sure. Just give Soldat a little while to finish his dissertation.

Soldat der Trauer
May 7th, 2012, 01:51 AM
Ha. Ha. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Elyrin
May 7th, 2012, 01:52 AM
Hi there, nice of you to join us.

Soldat der Trauer
May 7th, 2012, 01:59 AM
Yes yes, greetings and salutations to all around.

Elyrin
May 7th, 2012, 02:20 AM
You don't seem very sincere =(

Soldat der Trauer
May 7th, 2012, 02:28 AM
Threaten to stab me, maybe my mood will improve. ;P

Elyrin
May 7th, 2012, 02:35 AM
Nah, threats are too boring for me.
*stabs*

Soldat der Trauer
May 7th, 2012, 02:40 AM
*Doesn't dodge.*

Annnnnnnnd now that I'm injured, the wait continues! Yaaaaaay~!

Elyrin
May 7th, 2012, 02:42 AM
Wimp, you can write through one minor stab wound.

Soldat der Trauer
May 7th, 2012, 02:49 AM
*Stabs himself multiple times.*

Whoops~. Silly me.

Elyrin
May 7th, 2012, 02:50 AM
Well, since you're obviously in no condition to do much of anything, I guess I'll have to find someone else to play the Executor. Maybe I3uster.

Snax
May 7th, 2012, 02:56 AM
Lolol, backfire.

Soldat der Trauer
May 7th, 2012, 03:00 AM
@llednaroth: Yeah, that tends to happen where GMs are concerned.

@Elyrin: Tomfoolery aside, I'm making progress w/ an actual design. It just turned midnight here, so sometime today you'll have a rough draft we can go over.

Elyrin
May 7th, 2012, 03:01 AM
Whee.

Who knows, the IC might actually go up today.

Snax
May 7th, 2012, 08:30 PM
Waiting~ waiting~ waiting....

RAEG :V

Suncofold
May 7th, 2012, 08:31 PM
^

Elyrin
May 7th, 2012, 08:34 PM
If you get too impatient, I could always make your first fight actually be against Kouma. Everything will be over and done with before you'd have the chance to get bored!

Sunco, you can fight, err...

I'll get back to you on that.

Suncofold
May 7th, 2012, 08:39 PM
;_;

That does not bode well.

Satehi
May 7th, 2012, 08:41 PM
Obviously, as a modern magus in a world full of people who have magic resistance, your best opponent is ORT; Being a non gaian entity means it (hopefully) doesn't have magic resistance, and you can fight with your full power!

Snax
May 7th, 2012, 08:41 PM
Inb4 I make Kouma stirfry.

And then get baked myself. :V

Suncofold
May 7th, 2012, 08:43 PM
My full power isn't that great. :/ I get some A rank instants and then I'm screwed.

Well, I think I can overpower one of my C-ranks. I'm just not sure if I'll survive.

Elyrin
May 7th, 2012, 08:53 PM
Well, since I'm bored, you get to see some of the people you're meeting first.

Sunco gets left out, though, because he already knows.

http://i.imgur.com/Pv36t.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/mMzsr.png
http://i.imgur.com/V5bRx.jpg

Satehi
May 7th, 2012, 08:55 PM
Don't worry Sunco, as a magus surpassing your limits is perfectly possible.*

*it wouldn't be strange to lose all feeling in one of your limbs as a result, though. It'd be strange if you didn't.

Erlkonig
Well, since I'm bored, you get to see some of the people you're meeting first.

Sunco gets left out, though, because he already knows.

http://i.imgur.com/mMzsr.png
http://i.imgur.com/V5bRx.jpg

What about http://i.imgur.com/zcBgD.png ???

Omg mod powers

EDIT: Ok what just happened

Elyrin
Go away, Erl, I decided to post a different one.

Suncofold
May 7th, 2012, 08:56 PM
Wait say what

I DUN UNDASTAN

Erlkonig
May 7th, 2012, 08:57 PM
Go away, Erl, I decided to post a different one.

O rly?

I hope that image isn't anything... spoileriffic

Vahan
May 7th, 2012, 08:58 PM
I shotgun the blonde one ;p

Erlkonig
May 7th, 2012, 09:03 PM
I shotgun the blonde one ;p

http://t.qkme.me/358vou.jpg

Vahan
May 7th, 2012, 09:06 PM
http://t.qkme.me/358vou.jpg

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110910012057/dragonball/images/thumb/f/f9/U_mad.jpg/351px-U_mad.jpg

Snax
May 7th, 2012, 09:07 PM
....If the hunter and the demon are going on about someone who arrived in Japan, it's not Ryougi. Maybe it could be Shion and Riesbye, but I dunno about the third blond one.

Erlkonig
May 7th, 2012, 09:10 PM
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110910012057/dragonball/images/thumb/f/f9/U_mad.jpg/351px-U_mad.jpg

That... That reaction makes no sense.

Vahan
May 7th, 2012, 09:11 PM
Well, having my first encounter of the day being Ryougi would just be ... interesting, on the other hand, maybe I am going to get trolled by the Backalley Alliance ;p

Snax
May 7th, 2012, 09:11 PM
Isn't it sad, Sacchin?

Satehi
May 7th, 2012, 09:12 PM

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/That_6934bd_864413.jpg

That is not how you use that reaction image.

Suncofold
May 7th, 2012, 11:54 PM

:V

Elyrin
May 8th, 2012, 12:10 AM
Problem?

Snax
May 8th, 2012, 12:12 AM
Only problem: CANNOT WAIT

:V

Suncofold
May 8th, 2012, 12:14 AM
^What Snacks said.

Elyrin
May 8th, 2012, 12:20 AM
I'll see what I can do?

Soldat der Trauer
May 8th, 2012, 01:43 AM
HolySeraph and I are trying to somewhat coordinate, wait up.

Suncofold
May 8th, 2012, 01:44 AM
#:3

Well, I'm going to bed. And then I have school. And then I have volunteering. And then I have homework, homework, and studying since I have an exam Wednesday.

ARRRGGGHHHHHH NO TIME FOR RP

Elyrin
May 8th, 2012, 01:51 AM
Eh, that's plenty of time.

Snax
May 8th, 2012, 02:50 AM
Theres always time for RPing.

I RP at the army. [email protected]

Elyrin
May 9th, 2012, 01:00 PM
Sometime this week, we'll get to start, I promise.

4/5ths of the IC is written, so we're at least almost ready!

Vahan
May 9th, 2012, 01:46 PM
Yay!

Suncofold
May 11th, 2012, 02:15 PM
:/

Elyrin
May 11th, 2012, 06:01 PM
What.

Suncofold
May 11th, 2012, 06:47 PM
waaaaiiiitttiiiiinnnnnggggggg......

;_; still no profiles from seraph or soldat?

Elyrin
May 11th, 2012, 06:50 PM
Nope!

Elyrin
May 12th, 2012, 08:32 PM
Well, I said the IC would be up before the end of the week, and it's up. Saturday is still part of the week, damnit.

Seraph and Soldat's stuff will go up as soon as I have what I need from them.

Soldat der Trauer
May 12th, 2012, 08:41 PM
Good call.

Elyrin
May 12th, 2012, 08:43 PM
Back to work!

*whips*

Vahan
May 12th, 2012, 10:11 PM
... I get to take the biggest single-handed threat to Humanity out for walkies ... that.is.so.cool!

Lycodrake
May 12th, 2012, 10:13 PM
... I get to take the biggest single-handed threat to Humanity out for walkies ... that.is.so.cool!
Make sure to be on your best behavior.

Suncofold
May 12th, 2012, 10:19 PM
Should I know who this gransung person is?

-______-

Elyrin
May 12th, 2012, 10:19 PM
I suggest you get him to his food quickly, or you might start looking an awful lot like a medium-rare steak.

And, speaking of that, I'll be sending you a PM in a minute or two~

^ You could at the very least go read the TM wiki.

Suncofold
May 12th, 2012, 10:20 PM
So I should be saying yes?

Vahan
May 12th, 2012, 10:21 PM
Should I know who this gransung person is?

-______-

I think I just had apoplexy

Suncofold
May 12th, 2012, 10:22 PM
Didn't I warn before I was high on ignorance?

Vahan
May 12th, 2012, 10:24 PM
True, I took my meds just in case.

Suncofold
May 12th, 2012, 10:25 PM
The burdens of being newfag.

Vahan
May 12th, 2012, 10:26 PM
No sweat, soon you'll be a Type-Loon like the rest of us ;p

Suncofold
May 12th, 2012, 10:28 PM
It is inevitable.

Now how much should I know IC?

Elyrin
May 12th, 2012, 10:57 PM
I like the way you think, Snacks.

Snax
May 12th, 2012, 11:26 PM
Thank you very much. I'm a very utilitarian opportunist here. :V

Vahan
May 13th, 2012, 12:01 AM
Do you mind how I handle this Village Elyrin? is there something specific you had in mind or shall I just do what I have planned and kick down the front gate and hack and slash and generally cause bloody murder for a post or two? or do I need to be more subtle?

Elyrin
May 13th, 2012, 12:19 AM
Altrouge has purposely let the village exist for years and years, and Primate Murder goes there monthly for a snacktribute. Do you think rampaging around the place is a good idea?

It's not something that's going to get you killed, though, Probably. If you want to see what happens, go ahead and try.

Suncofold
May 13th, 2012, 01:06 AM
Bloody rampages are always a good idea. Really. Cross my heart and swear to die.

*Crosses fingers*

Elyrin
May 13th, 2012, 01:08 AM
Well, as long as no one goes maximum idiot, you're not going to die before even starting your first quest!

Suncofold
May 13th, 2012, 01:08 AM
Says you.

>.>

Elyrin
May 13th, 2012, 01:09 AM
Hey, I never said you couldn't die during​ your first quest.

Snax
May 13th, 2012, 01:09 AM
Hee hee. Much like Cataclysm in that aspect. >:3

Suncofold
May 13th, 2012, 01:11 AM
Hey, I never said you couldn't die during​ your first quest.

​;_;

Elyrin
May 13th, 2012, 01:15 AM
Just play it smart. No attacking magi for no reason, no insulting Dead Apostle Ancestors, no glomping the meido. You'll be fine.

Suncofold
May 13th, 2012, 01:16 AM
Glomping the meido.

Glomping the meido.

Glomping the meido.

​SOUNDS LEGIT.

Snax
May 13th, 2012, 01:20 AM
GLOMPING THE MEIDO???

LEGIT OBV

Elyrin
May 13th, 2012, 01:26 AM
Well, as long as you don't try to inhale for some strange reason, mercury poisoning probably won't kill you.

Dantalion
May 13th, 2012, 02:23 AM
IC thread is up? OH YEAH.

Snacks, I'm really sorry about not finishing up the Origin Bullets yesterday. Got a bit stuck on the details. Lemme just hammer my stuff out, and I'll be good to go!

Snax
May 13th, 2012, 02:32 AM
Gotcha, no worries.

Vahan
May 14th, 2012, 03:00 PM
I think that sounds about right, wasn't quite sure how to end that so I cheated and passed the baton on to Shiro-chan ;p

Elyrin
May 14th, 2012, 07:23 PM
Well, Soldat, wherever you are, your opening is up.

Working on replies for everyone else now, but I'll probably be interrupted by food before I get finished.

Snax
May 15th, 2012, 06:31 AM
Ihihi will be my new laughsound :3

Dantalion
May 15th, 2012, 07:46 AM
Yandere groundwork laid. Have fun, Snacks~

Snax
May 15th, 2012, 08:39 AM
Ill be yandere as well when it comes to her ability enduced euphoria. Otherwise a clingy sister. :V

Vahan
May 15th, 2012, 11:37 AM
You've found ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA_dMjRSSLk

... a key!

So ... I guess I'm going through a back door then?

Elyrin
May 15th, 2012, 06:29 PM
Uh, no, you're going through the front door?

The villagers know someone comes once a month and they know they have no choice but to let you in, why make things harder and risk more people dying?

Snax
May 15th, 2012, 08:13 PM
This is goin on smoothly. :V

I do wonder who that redhaired woman is though, perhaps a DAA?

Dantalion
May 16th, 2012, 05:50 AM
And hilarity ensues as Faylan tries to teach Miyuki how chewing gum works. Hopefully. =P

Don't recall any red-headed DAAs, though physical descriptions are skimpy at times. Any hints, Elyrin?

Snax
May 16th, 2012, 09:00 PM
Fixing lunch~ gonna taste good.

Elyrin
May 18th, 2012, 04:08 PM
Aaaand, with Seraph done, we finally have everyone ready to go.

Will post tonight for whoever needs one.

Vahan
May 18th, 2012, 04:20 PM
I'ma finishing mine up now, should be done within an hour or so, depending on when my bottle of coke runs out.

EDIT: Guess who got distracted by Miniclip Pool?

Soldat der Trauer
May 19th, 2012, 01:44 AM
1st IC post up.

Elyrin
May 19th, 2012, 01:47 AM
Indeed.

Note: you don't know Merem. The King of Rats is the one who makes all of his appearances, the only canon Churchies who knew the real Merem were Ciel and Narbareck.

Soldat der Trauer
May 19th, 2012, 01:55 AM
Ah, my mistake.

EDIT: post fixed for great ambiguity.

Elyrin
May 19th, 2012, 02:03 AM
I will reply to you eventually, honest.

Also, sadly, your Blade is not that Blade. Narbareck was just bored, and is bad at coming up with codenames.

Soldat der Trauer
May 19th, 2012, 02:11 AM
That's cool. Can I be 'Thorn', please? I swear I have a good reason besides being a...well, you know. :P

Elyrin
May 19th, 2012, 02:15 AM
You are too noob to get a nickname, survive your first real mission and Narbareck might give you one.

Soldat der Trauer
May 19th, 2012, 02:24 AM
Alright then, FINE. <_< >_>

Snax
May 22nd, 2012, 08:28 PM
Ellybunz, give me and Dante some action. :(

Vahan
May 22nd, 2012, 08:29 PM
Oh shi- ... I so forgot about this ... task for tommorrow: Post like a bawss

Elyrin
May 22nd, 2012, 09:16 PM
Ellybunz, give me and Dante some action. :(

Fine, Random Encounter go!

Snax
May 25th, 2012, 04:47 AM
Hurr, i guess i should go to the site where the Nanayas used to live.
Also im so lucky. Most of the time.

Dantalion
May 25th, 2012, 06:22 AM
Sorry for not responding this last week... It's been a stressful one. Looks like we have a lead now. Is Satsujinki active here?

And IIRC the Nanaya clan house is not in Misaki proper, which means that either the woman is not in the city, or the greatest killers are not Nanaya.

Snax
May 25th, 2012, 07:51 AM
Ill take the latter, perhaps we should visit Tohnos?

Dantalion
May 25th, 2012, 09:18 AM
Tohnos were never renowned for being the greatest killers, though, and the woman's unlikely to be hiding at our employers' place - unless it's a bluff. Still, for now it's easy enough to contact the Tohnos or Ryougis. Should we give them the info so they can track it as well, or might that lead to too many people knowing it?

Nanaya does seem to fit, I just don't want to be too hasty.

Wouldn't be the Kishima, would it, by any chance? They were wiped out too I think, but I can't really remember how well-known they were as killers.

Snax
May 25th, 2012, 09:47 AM
In my opinion it's either a Nanaya or Kouma himself. Otherwise it would be too ambiguous. Only known survivor of Nanayas and Kishimas are Tohno Shiki and Kishima Kouma, and both at one point lived in the Tohno mansion if I'm correct. Hmm.

Dantalion
May 25th, 2012, 07:56 PM
My interpretation of "home of the greatest killers" is the base/home of an organisation or clan, rather than two separate individuals. In any case, I don't think we can consider the Tohno mansion to be Kouma's "home". That probably leaves the Nanaya. How about we contact one of our organisations to let them dig up any information, and go *cautiously* to the Nanaya clan home?

The woman is likely a DAA, or a DA. DAA means the Artist, Rita Rozay-en, or Elyrin's OC, the Knight of Mercy, but we'll be in deep shit soon if that's the case.