PDA

View Full Version : Fate/Zero Novel Discussion

DragoZERO
March 20th, 2011, 07:31 PM
http://i.imgur.com/VNZ4k.jpg

Story: UROBUCHI Gen
Illustration: TAKEUCHI Takashi

Fate/Zero is a four volume novel series which details the events of the Fourth Holy Grail War, which took place ten years prior to the events of Fate/stay night.

Links: Fate/Zero Translation Project at Baka-Tsuki (http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Fate/project/index.php?title=Fate/Zero)

terraablaze
June 7th, 2011, 12:57 PM
Reborn the thread!

So does anyone have any of the new art for the books? I know I have seen the covers and a pic of Tokiomi with Gilgamesh back to back.

sharingan0619
June 7th, 2011, 07:09 PM
oh nah, i haven't
i think they're re-publishing F/Z in 3 new volumes with the onset on the anime

terraablaze
June 7th, 2011, 07:10 PM
oh nah, i haven't
i think they're re-publishing F/Z in 3 new volumes with the onset on the anime

6 actually.

sharingan0619
June 7th, 2011, 07:11 PM
oh right, my bad,
They're going to cut it down so that each volume has less stuff
But nonetheless, its still going to be all japanese T_T

Mcjon01
June 7th, 2011, 07:14 PM
Less "going to" and more "already have". The only one left to come out is the last one, and the release date is tomorrow.

terraablaze
June 7th, 2011, 07:15 PM
DragoZero used a weird font. What happened to him?

Rest in peace.

sharingan0619
June 7th, 2011, 07:16 PM
Less "going to" and more "already have". The only one left to come out is the last one, and the release date is tomorrow.
u getting it?

Mcjon01
June 7th, 2011, 07:17 PM
Hell no. Not for another year, at least, and that's only if the originals are too expensive. I refuse to pay stupid expensive shipping on books.

terraablaze
June 7th, 2011, 07:22 PM
If only Koto had a bigger interest in Zero, she seems willing to cough up the cash for these things. Guess there is always hope in Sobzob.

Kotonoha
June 7th, 2011, 08:07 PM
If only Koto had a bigger interest in Zero, she seems willing to cough up the cash for these things. Guess there is always hope in Sobzob.

If I really were interested, I'd probably get the old ones anyway.

Canon
June 8th, 2011, 02:41 PM
The reprint isn't really worth it. Yeah, it's nice to have two-page full-colour illustrations, but the books themselves are small anyway and it's only for the act titles.

So far, this is the only one that really impressed me (http://twitpic.com/50yerl).

terraablaze
June 8th, 2011, 05:08 PM
Huzzah!
A pic!

Cruor
June 8th, 2011, 05:58 PM
Huh? I thought I posted this before I took my nap. Anyway:

Bored. *Look at pic* need to find good scan. That looks like a fucking photo.

*Randomly decide to go check your sites as I'm bored and haven't in awhile*

YES

*Looks at side bar"

It added one hour ago.

I HAVE FREAKING SPIDEY SENSE

Edit: seems no one realized what I was talking about. Check CanonRap's wordpress of random translations.

Canon
June 8th, 2011, 09:35 PM
That was fast. ^^;;

It's pretty short, but I really wanted to do that part, because YAY KANATA. Might do a bit for volume 2.

Cruor
June 8th, 2011, 10:14 PM
Well, you posted and I haven't been there in awhile so I went 'oh why not' when I really meant to just check Vetus (haven't really checked out Negima since the one month hiatus or whatever).

Edit: In fact, my original reaction upon seeing was 'how long has this been here without me seeing it!?'.