PDA

View Full Version : Fake War - Fate/AU RP

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

R.Lock
May 29th, 2012, 06:42 AM
Fifth War was a tragedy. People were murdered for the sake of continuing the bloody festival of gore. Countless rules were broken and the mayhem was near if not for interference of the nameless spirit from the past. With magic guiding them, that spirit sealed off sins of the humanity, sacrificing themself in the process.

With that the war was ended. It left its cruel aftermatch, of course, but, in the end, everything turned into triumph of humanity.

Household of Matou's was utterly destroyed with the only survivor accepted into Tohsaka's family.

Magus Killer's descendant disappeared in the world's tragedies, trying to help people.

Tohsaka's heiress found her place in the Clock Tower.

And everything seemed so peaceful...

Alas, it was just calm before the storm.

New overseer was sent by Church to replace its dead predecessor in Fuyuki. And with careless reenacting of the ritual, the Paradox found its way back to Fuyuki.

God bless these who have mistaken you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, this is Sixth War RP. Its end will be determined solely by you, o dear players.

Let me explain some details, though. Some of you may remember me with my pitiful entry on the fanfic contest. This RP is based on my fanfiction, which is still suffering from my incompetency, but it's not the main point.

The Paradox restricts your Servants in interesting way; you're not able to summon anyone but fictional character. The Grail isn't corrupted anymore, so villains are no-go. But anti-heroes pass through the gates.

Next detail is the fact that the number of Servants is 14 (in theory, of course). So the summoning will be more costing to you, dear masters. Remember to strengthen your defenses and mask your prana before proceeding to ritual. Careless ones might find themselves in unpleasant place which is six feet under ground.
By the way, you can summon only heroes and anti-heroes which are native to their respective planets, so Son Goku or Superman won't do. And please, use only those characters which powers are not on wiping-Galactic-with-BEAMU level. It just won't be interesting.

Next, your overseer is obviously Caren. Enough said on that topic.

NB, use only OCs. I have plans on using Caren and other characters.

Ah, right, if there won't be enough players, then I'll be taking some positions of Masters and Servants. Granted, if there would be someone willing to take two roles, then I won't decline such an offer.
That's it, I guess.

And so, positions of 12 masters and 12 Servants are open. Release your imagination and have fun! Just don't forget to send your character sheets to me.

GMs are R.Lock and Caster. Welcome to Fake War.

Archer - Airen - Approved

STR: D
AGI: A
END: C
MGI: B
LCK: D
NP: A

Saber - Taken by GM

Strength: C (B)
Endurance: A (A+)
Agility: B (A)
Mana: A+
Luck: B-
NP: A+

Rider - Bloble - Approved

Strength: B
Endurance: D
Agility: C
Magic: E
Luck: A+
Noble Phantasm: A+++

Caster - position taken by GM

STR: E-
END: E-
AGI: D
MGI: B-
LCK: B
NP: E-EX

Assassin - Suncofold - Approved

Strength: C
Endurance: C (D) (E)
Agility: A (A+)
Magic: B
Luck: E
Noble Phantasm: A+++

Lancer - HitokiriNanaya - Approved

STR: B (A)
END: B (A)
MGI: C (B)
LCK: E (D)
NP: A+

Berserker - Neir - Approved.

Strength: A
Endurance: B
Agility: A+
Magical Energy: B
Luck: C
Noble Phantasm: C+

Second Archer - LeopardBear - Approved

STR: C
LCK: A
END: B
NP: EX

Second Saber - FiveX - Approved

STR - D
AGI - B
MGI - A
LCK - C
END –C

Second Lancer - Soldat der Trauer (?)

Second Rider - zlol365 - Approved

Strength: B
Mana: C
Endurance: C+
Luck: B
Agility: B
Noble Phantasm: A+

Second Assassin - Knight Turtle - Approved

END: B
AGI: B
MGI: A
LCK: D
NP: EX

Second Berserker - Elyrin - Approved

Strength: D
Endurance: C
Agility: C
Prana: B
Luck: A
Noble Phantasm: B

Second Caster - Caster - Approved

END: C
AGI: D
LCK: A++

Masters:

Caren - Taken by GM

Rosalina Valencia - llednaroth - Approved

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp236/llednaroth/6c1fbd3f5c1dd75b0f2a322e3087c442.jpg
Hair color: Dark Blond
Eye Color: Amber
Nationality: Italian
General Alignment: Neutral
Height: 160cm
Weight: 48kg

Personality: A lady from a wealthy family of mages, her heritage and background have made her somewhat a spoiled, pampered type, albeit refined and gracefully so.Once ago, her nickname was 'The Lady of the White Rose' for being such a 'thorny' individual with a cold attitude - that has been fixed due to a past incident. Now, she does knows when to relent, yet still retains some of her past faults. She is not one of those who loves battle, and prefers to settle things peacefully if possible - yet, she will not deny an opponent a good fight. Believes in honor and goodwill. Cool headed and smart, she tries not to lose her somewhat short temper if possible, and has not yet done so.

Akemi Asai - Knight Turtle - Approved

http://safebooru.org//images/838/b4db6d2a6cba2b37f8ba1b1ff757a9f56fd34cdc.jpgGender : Female
Hair color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Nationality: Japanese

Personality: A lover of all that is eldritch and scary, the painful moeization of Nyaruko pretty much made her shut herself off from Japan. She tends to be reclusive, and often doesn't shut up about her hobbies and writing, which generally is horror flavored. She's incredibly shy, and hates being in public. As a result, she's withdrawn into the internet, where she reads about all that creepypasta and all sorts of things.

She cares about herself and her friends first and foremost, and will not hesitate to use whatever she has up her sleeve to her advantage.

Elvira Lutrova - Airen - Approved.

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/6069/65113943.jpg

Hair Color: Grey
Eye Color: Gold
Nationality: Russian?

Battle Theme:

Personality: Taciturn and quiet, Elvira is the type of person who rarely changes her expression, keeping her true feelings inside where she is the only person who can examine them at leisure. Keeps a cool head under pressure, and is capable of reading the atmosphere of any sort of situation, even those in which her own life is in danger. As she is a Freelancer, she does not possess the normal mind set of a magus, but under most circumstances will simply follow the orders she has been given by her superiors, when asked how she accomplishes her missions with such a high success rate, her only known response was, "I did what I was told to do, and got the result I needed. It's as simple as that."

Still, even though she seems like, and plays the role of, a willing soldier, she has a soft spot for children and innocent people in general, and will try to avoid harming them if at all possible. Despite this, she is not the type of person who would have trouble killing an enemy Master, as like herself, they knew what they were getting into the moment they started fighting each other over the chalice of heaven. Even though she seems rather passive about most things, she possesses an interesting fondness for Martial Arts, as well as video games and the internet, the latter two she doesn't even bother to hide as she considers herself a spell caster instead of a magus.

OC4 - Mike1984

Shibai - Suncofold - Approved

http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/2c175e9f37e63fc933c5b4dd2c5b9b24.jpg
Height: 5’1” (155 cm)
Weight: 94 lbs (42.7 kg)
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Bright, unnatural green
Skin Color: Dark-ish tan

Appearance: Small, feminine body with a penis instead of a vagina due to a crucial error in her construction process. Hates wearing tight pants, instead choosing to wear baggy cargo pants.
Personality: Shibai hates herself, and is extremely dissatisfied with her life. She feels as if she has no purpose, and constantly reminds herself that she is a failure, and that she wasn’t wanted. Each day she obsessively attempts to rid herself of all her male attributes, though she draws the line at ridding herself of her genitals. Shibai is extremely introverted, having a very small amount of experience in life, and doesn’t know how to do almost everything because she is so young. She is also mentally unstable due to the mismatch of chemicals her brain receives, and is bipolar and obsessive compulsive.

Misato Akiko - Taken by GM

http://s019.radikal.ru/i618/1206/10/61f7f34052f2.jpg
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Dark blue
Height: 156cm
Weight: 45kg

Personality:
Akiko is lively, easy-going girl who is enjoying her life. She dislikes stereotypes which dictate that all librarians have to be silent, gray-colored, easy-to-scare girls so she chose her job just to prove that misconception wrong. Or, maybe, she just liked the dark irony of the fact that she needs to take care of books while she's blind. Her eyes never knew colors or sunlight but she always keep her wide, signature smile on her face wherever she is.
She hates to show her weaknesses so she doesn't depend on anything like a cane. But, she never avoids the topic of her blindness, joking around about her eyes and how she's unable to see her own beauty. And these facts leave only one question - just what exactly's hidden under her mask?

Alana Cameron - Elyrin
http://i50.tinypic.com/124u0cj.png

Eye Color: Usually blue
Nationality: Canadian
General Alignment: Evil

Personality: Alana is a cheerful person by nature, always friendly, and never rude. She can be a bit talkative and easily excited, verbally steamrolling others without even noticing their attempts to interrupt her, but she's still generally a pleasant person to be around. That is, she is a pleasant person to be around as long as you do not go against her goals in some way.

The single most important thing to Alana is results. Even when dealing with someone she has been honest friends with since childhood, if they were to stand in her way and could not be easily persuaded otherwise, she would cut them down without hesitation or remorse. If she needed to manipulate a magus family to its destruction for some small, insignificant advantage, she would send them to their deaths. If using a small child as a distraction was the most effective way to escape, she would act immediately. Alana may prefer not to kill or destroy, but allowing her own desires to slow her attempts to reach Akasha has never affected her before.

Kirigaya Kayba - dewawer - Approved.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/76410328/faceclaim.jpg

Eye color: Black
Height: 165cm
Weight: 57kg
Nationality: Japanese

Appearance: A skinny young boy with average height and short hair. He prefers to wears the brown Homurahara uniform.

Personality: Kayaba is usually quiet but enjoys talking to others when given the opportunity. During battle, sometimes, he seems to take pleasure in harming his opponent. He understands that enjoying suffering and murder is wrong, yet he cannot totally condemn it either. He knows how fragile life is and thus, tries to enjoy life to the fullest while restraining the side of him that indulges in causing death.

Yuria - Yun - Approved - Waiting for some details.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/1lWMd4pgBOsI-kYhtmD_tpG_UiYvkwfTrDPXZDr5fiY5YCqWqKYhOqc9o_Tn8eS PzQpHWg-1f625pgmDZNLDT2Lfs8JtD8myOnBapyvK9rZH
Appearance: Other than the face claim the only thing I can think of that fits in this category is she is extremely physically fit due to her profession being an Enforcer who specializes in close quarters combat.
Personality:
Having faced death throughout her career as an Enforcer Yuria has come to realize that the world is a dark, cruel and uncaring place so she buried her emotions behind a cold mask of professionalism and continued to save those whom she could using the images of those she couldn’t save to push herself even harder through countless failures, pain and the rage of those whose dreams she trampled on to protect the many.

Yoshikuni Taiki - Caster

http://download.minitokyo.net/Shounen.Onmyouji.375301.jpgGender: Male
Eye color: Purple
Height: 5"2'
Weight: 124
Nationality: Japan

Appearance: When out in public, he has a tendancy to keep himself impeccably dressed. Suits and the like are his preferred outfit. When he's working around the shrine he tends to be dressed in more formal shrine attire.

Personality: Calm and logical, Taiki is someone who prefers the more practical solutions. He tends to tackle his problems head on, get them out of the way before they can build up, then move on to the next. He is reserved, rarely showing his inner thoughts and feelings to those around him. However, with those who are closer to him he'll open up and share with them just what it is he's thinking and feeling. Reaching that level of trust is difficult though.

OC11 - N/A

Shizuka Kishi - Vahan - Approved

http://moe.animecharactersdatabase.com/images/HinataBokko/Shizuma_Kisaragi.jpg

Height: 5’ 3”
Weight: 143lbs
Hair Colour: Pale Blonde
Eye Colour: Grey

Personality:

In terms of Personality, Shizuma Kishi is very much a tabula rasa, a blank slate, something that has had many impressions forced upon it yet has none of its own. After all, in theory, a Homunculous can only hollowly imitate the emotions of hollow life though using the experience and ‘memory’ that it possesses becauseit has had no chance to make its own. A puppet commanding its own strings, imitating the actions of a puppeteer because those are the only actions itknows how to perform, li​ving and killing by the barrel and blade. Given the opportunity, he would like to create his own memories, like to experience the World with his own hands and his own eyes, however, he does not had the opportunity to do so due to the fact that he has sworn to fight. To​ a hollowbeing with no worth, the word of his bond is everything, as a result, the only was he can fulfil his ever-distant dream of feeling the world with his ownsenses is by Victory.

A lone-wolf, anti-social and pragmatic, Kishi is not a normal person by any stretch of the imagination. He thinks outside of the box, inside the box and ontop of the flattened box that he has crushed. Although appearing calculativeand cold, it is nothing more than a fašade cast over the nothingness that exists behind it. As a result, it is a mask that he has become used to wearing and therefore, as it is the only mask he possesses, he wears it all the time.

Vahan
May 29th, 2012, 07:45 AM
Hmmmmm ... interesting ... I could throw so much Theory at this it would break ... hmmm, put me down as a tentative Master and I'll see what I can come up with.

Mike1984
May 29th, 2012, 08:29 AM
Hmm, I'm guessing that the "only survivor" of the Matou family is Sakura....

Is this post-HF, then, or just a similarish timeline?

R.Lock
May 29th, 2012, 08:30 AM
@Vahan, Alright, your name is in the list of Tentative masters. Will be waiting for your Character Sheet. :neco_arc:

@Mike, yeah. That was easy, wasn't it?

And no, it isn't post-HF. Angra Manyu was almost released but he was sealed by certain OC which won't appear in this RP. The timeline was altered even before Fate/Zero, FYI. I can't give out more information~ :neco_arc:

Vahan
May 29th, 2012, 08:45 AM
Hmmm ... so as Masters, do we get to choose which 'Servant' we summon, or is it going to come down to them being randomly dished out? Or, if no one want's to play as the Servants, do we get to choose our own or is that also going to be random?

R.Lock
May 29th, 2012, 08:52 AM
Pick up class which you want to draw out and, if it's not Caster or Second Saber, then you'll get one of the two Servants after a certain game with two-digital numbers. :ciel:

About Servants... one user can't play as one pair Master-Servant. Your Master and Your Servant (controlled by you) must be in different teams. :neco_arc:

Another questions? :rin:

Vahan
May 29th, 2012, 08:55 AM
What exactly do you mean by 'Fictional' characters? That's a very wide-ranging and debatable subject matter and will probably need some clarfying at some point.

R.Lock
May 29th, 2012, 09:01 AM
I mean, that your character mustn't exist in our particular reality as a real person and in F/SN universe.

For example, Dante from DMC - not from DmC, mind you - will do, but Napoleon or Shirou as Guardian won't be accepted.

Oh, BTW, no characters from fanfiction. Only from published works.

Mike1984
May 29th, 2012, 09:34 AM
@Mike, yeah. That was easy, wasn't it?

Well, I can't imagine why any other member of the Matou family would have been taken in by the Tohsakas, and I can't imagine Rin (or Tokiomi, if still alive) would be in any mood to do so if Sakura had died as a result of the actions of the Matous, either.

And no, it isn't post-HF. Angra Manyu was almost released but he was sealed by certain OC which won't appear in this RP. The timeline was altered even before Fate/Zero, FYI. I can't give out more information~ :neco_arc:

Ah, OK.

More information on the setting would be quite useful for determining whether or not to participate, though....

About Servants... one user can't play as one pair Master-Servant. Your Master and Your Servant (controlled by you) must be in different teams. :neco_arc:

Wait, so we have a master and servant, but in two different teams? Doesn't that result in a conflict of interest?

I'm somewhat interested in this idea, but I would like a bit more information, ideally.

R.Lock
May 29th, 2012, 09:48 AM
Well, I can't imagine why any other member of the Matou family would have been taken in by the Tohsakas, and I can't imagine Rin (or Tokiomi, if still alive) would be in any mood to do so if Sakura had died as a result of the actions of the Matous, either.
And you're right.
Tokiomi's dead - Gilgamesh's original lectures had the same effect on Kirei as in F/Z. :neco_arc:

Ah, OK.

More information on the setting would be quite useful for determining whether or not to participate, though....
Well, timeline was changed on local level so, while some events were changed, their results were not. In most instances.

Wait, so we have a master and servant, but in two different teams? Doesn't that result in a conflict of interest?

I'm somewhat interested in this idea, but I would like a bit more information, ideally.
That's what I'm here for. And that's why my Servant is quite OP. I'll be there to prevent that kind of situations.:neco_arc:

Take your time, then.

Mike1984
May 29th, 2012, 11:22 AM
And you're right.
Tokiomi's dead - Gilgamesh's original lectures had the same effect on Kirei as in F/Z. :neco_arc:

Ah, OK. So, Rin took down Zouken and rescued Sakura, then?

Well, timeline was changed on local level so, while some events were changed, their results were not. In most instances.

Well, perhaps, but there isn't any single canon timeline anyway, so I have no idea what the current situation is....

That's what I'm here for. And that's why my Servant is quite OP. I'll be there to prevent that kind of situations.:neco_arc:

I see....

Take your time, then.

Honestly, I need more information. It's hard to decide if the RP is interesting or not based on what I know so far.

Bloble
May 29th, 2012, 11:36 AM
Joining this.

Also, Mike should totally join.

Lycodrake
May 29th, 2012, 11:50 AM
Gah...already in 5 RPs...don't think I can join.

Elyrin
May 29th, 2012, 12:09 PM
Totally gonna take Saber.

EDIT: Wait, shit, I don't think my Saber would work. Damn.

Vahan
May 29th, 2012, 12:12 PM
I'ma calling dibs on an Assassin, and if I get to choose who my Hero is then things will become very interesting.

Elyrin
May 29th, 2012, 12:13 PM
Naruto?

Vahan
May 29th, 2012, 12:13 PM
Please, why would I choose Naruto? There are way cooler assassins out there ;p

Airen
May 29th, 2012, 12:14 PM
...So tempted to join.

EDIT: Haha, man, I'm gonna be stretching the definition of anti-hero this time.

Vahan
May 29th, 2012, 12:25 PM
Yo R.Lock, why don;t you make this easier and let us RP both the Servant and the Master for our team, that way it saves on us having to wait for the other person to post and it means we can actually choose what Servant we would like to have.

Airen
May 29th, 2012, 12:26 PM
I'll be a Caster this time.

I got this.

EDIT: Nevermind. Berserker. Let's do this.

Elyrin
May 29th, 2012, 12:42 PM
Welp, my Saber isn't going to work, so I'll take Berserker #2.

Let's see what happens~

Bloble
May 29th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Hm... wait, if I'm getting this right, we can use fictional characters for this? So I can make my Servant any fictional character...

If that's the case, I'm taking Rider.

R.Lock
May 29th, 2012, 12:47 PM
@Airen, Elyrin, Vahan, Bloble. Wait, wait. Before you choose Servant class, PM to me if you'll be be taking Second or Normal Servant. Because in that case you'll be surprised to know possibilities of making Servant Sheet :neco_arc:

Ah, OK. So, Rin took down Zouken and rescued Sakura, then?

It wasn't Rin. Other stuff is classified information :P

@Vahan, you could make Character Sheets for both Master and Servant but it'll be my last resort in case RP doesn't have many players.

Mike1984
May 29th, 2012, 12:47 PM
Joining this.

Also, Mike should totally join.

I'm considering it, I'm just not sure I can think of anything that would interest me enough to do so....

R.Lock
May 29th, 2012, 12:49 PM
Elyrin, going to PM you right away!

Mike, well, you could ask some questions via PM. I'll try to answer them not giving out major spoilers.

Katie
May 29th, 2012, 12:52 PM
By the way, you can summon only heroes and anti-heroes which were born on Earth

I demand this be repealed. It bans pretty much every character who lives on a world that is explicitly not Earth, and that's no fun.

Bloble
May 29th, 2012, 12:54 PM
I demand this be repealed. It bans pretty much every character who lives on a world that is explicitly on Earth, and that's no fun.
Be creative. There are plenty of characters to choose from.

Also I demand that Guts is summon-able even though we don't know what planet he lives on.

...I'm not a hypocrite.

R.Lock
May 29th, 2012, 12:56 PM
KT, fair enough. OK, your Servant must be native to the planet s/he lives on. Is that enough?

Katie
May 29th, 2012, 12:57 PM
Sure.

Mike1984
May 29th, 2012, 01:03 PM
Mike, well, you could ask some questions via PM. I'll try to answer them not giving out major spoilers.

Well, if you could send me a PM with some of the details of the setting (what we're fighting for, what's happened to the canon characters, particularly Sakura and so on), that would be helpful. I'm just not sure whether or not there is anything to interest me here.

Soldat der Trauer
May 29th, 2012, 01:07 PM
I'd like to join this, please.

R.Lock
May 29th, 2012, 01:24 PM
Soldat, the question is, Servant or Master?

Soldat der Trauer
May 29th, 2012, 01:26 PM
...Depends. Is there a difference b/t "normal" and "second" Servants?

R.Lock
May 29th, 2012, 01:36 PM
There is~ Quite a big one, I'd say~

BTW, one of OCs is Einsbern, so don't lose your chance~

Vahan
May 29th, 2012, 01:44 PM
I'll represent the Einzberns if you want.

Soldat der Trauer
May 29th, 2012, 01:45 PM
@R.Lock: And that would be?

R.Lock
May 29th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Soldat, you really need to make your choice! Eh, alright, freedom or some privileges? :neco_arc:

Vahan, if you wish so ^^

Soldat der Trauer
May 29th, 2012, 02:15 PM
@R.Lock: I don't even know who I'd pick as the Servant! *Sigh.* Could you send me info on the Caster and Lancer classes, both kinds, please?

BTW, one of OCs is Einsbern

That's just the character's affiliation you decided, right, not their whole profile? We can make up new Masters?

Vahan
May 29th, 2012, 02:23 PM
That's just the character's affiliation you decided, right, not their whole profile? We can make up new Masters?

That's how I've chosen to interpret it ;p

R.Lock
May 29th, 2012, 02:33 PM
Yeah, you'll need to create Einsbern from nothing ^^

Soldat, well, wait for PM then. :neco_arc:

Vahan
May 29th, 2012, 02:39 PM
Yeah, you'll need to create Einsbern from nothing ^^

Oh I can do more then that, just you wait ;p

R.Lock
May 29th, 2012, 02:53 PM
I'll be. I'll be.

I'll go offline until next day. Good night, everyone...

Katie
May 30th, 2012, 07:43 PM
So, what're people planning for this?

Bloble
May 30th, 2012, 07:45 PM
So, what're people planning for this?

Well I don't know about you but I just submitted a character sheet for the most OP Rider ever.

Katie
May 30th, 2012, 08:13 PM
Thinking about switching to Assassin. ;)

But I'll probably stick with Saber,

Yun
May 30th, 2012, 08:24 PM
I'll join this although I wish Servant Saber was available...
edit
After some consideration I'll play Servant Archer so please reserve that for me if possible..

SeiKeo
May 30th, 2012, 08:49 PM
Traaainwreck incoming. TBH dude, that looks like way ​too many characters.

Bloble
May 30th, 2012, 08:58 PM

I agree, but we might as well make it a fun trainwreck.

Also, here's a hint to my character's identity:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tloSO6olREQ

Suncofold
May 31st, 2012, 12:38 AM
Hmm, so any fictional character for any class that fits, and a difference between the First and Second Servant Classes? Is that right?

Wow, shit's gonna go down. First I gotta figure out how a Servant character sheet works. Reserve an Assassin or Lancer spot for me pleez :3

R.Lock
May 31st, 2012, 01:50 AM
Yun, Saber slot may be still free if KT will find a way to create his eldritch abomination without breaking rules...
BTW, one of the Archer slots is now filled by Airen... As of now, I don't know which of them, really.

Leo, figures ._.

And, just to avoid trainwreck, all open slots for Masters will be closed after the beginning of the actual RP (counting from the moment when I received character sheets from every player, actually). I'll try to fill enough Master Spots to make sure that every Servant has Master, though. If someone wants to create Master and Servant, feel free to do it, but I won't put them in the same pair~ Maybe.

Suncofold, alright.

Katie
May 31st, 2012, 01:50 AM

Would recommend making Servants and Masters pairs, controlled by one person per pair.

24 people is one heck of problem, and unless you're monster of a GM, it won't work out.

Edit: too slow, argh.

R.Lock
May 31st, 2012, 01:56 AM
Late answers are late~

Alright, I won't be here for a while, so I'm sorry, Suncofold, I'll answer later.

R.Lock
May 31st, 2012, 08:58 AM
Double post to post stats of the Servant for GM~

Strength: C (B)
Endurance: A (A+)
Agility: B (A)
Mana: A+
Luck: B-
NP: A

Now, I'll go and edit OP...

Mike1984
May 31st, 2012, 12:27 PM
And, just to avoid trainwreck, all open slots for Masters will be closed after the beginning of the actual RP (counting from the moment when I received character sheets from every player, actually). I'll try to fill enough Master Spots to make sure that every Servant has Master, though. If someone wants to create Master and Servant, feel free to do it, but I won't put them in the same pair~ Maybe.

Suncofold, alright.

Hang on, shouldn't you wait for a bit to see if other people want to join, rather than starting as soon as everyone currently in says they're ready? Particularly since you only have one master listed at present....

Would recommend making Servants and Masters pairs, controlled by one person per pair.

24 people is one heck of problem, and unless you're monster of a GM, it won't work out.

Edit: too slow, argh.

That requires everyone to think up a master, though....

Bloble
May 31st, 2012, 12:40 PM
Oh, right, that reminds me. I'm making a Master as well as a Servant. Expect the sheet sometime today.

Katie
May 31st, 2012, 12:41 PM
Well, yes, but I don't think it's that much of a hassle?

I guess Servants are easier, but making Masters is pretty fun.

Airen
May 31st, 2012, 12:44 PM
Yeah. If possible, I'd make my own Master as well.

Might make the sheet for one in a bit. Gotta see how hard my Servant is gonna get hit with the nerf hammer first.

R.Lock
May 31st, 2012, 12:55 PM
Mike, well, the deal with Character Sheets is going to be rather long... So, I simply announced it with a fair bit of time.

BTW, Nerf hammer hit only KT, as of now~ :neco_arc:

Katie
May 31st, 2012, 01:00 PM
I am not that OP, man.

Also, planning to make a master paired specifically with my servant, I'll mention it after you PM back.

Bloble
May 31st, 2012, 01:05 PM
I'm surprised that my Servant actually got buffed. I tried making him OP, too, but apparently it wasn't OP enough.

Katie
May 31st, 2012, 01:11 PM
CHESTO FIRE wasn't super OP, Bloble?

You're not trying hard enough!

hero
May 31st, 2012, 01:12 PM
Derp, if this is not going to be giga fast paced, I guess I'll take you on.

Sign me up for Assassin. Sheet tomorrow.

R.Lock
May 31st, 2012, 01:13 PM
KT, your temporary buff was crazier than any other NPs. I kinda want my Servant to fight yours, though~

Bloble, that's benefit of being Normal Rider. And well... Your Rider isn't OP enough, you're right.

hero, I won't be rushing through first day, I promise. ;P

Bloble
May 31st, 2012, 01:14 PM
But his NP is pretty much unbeatable! How is that not OP?

Katie
May 31st, 2012, 01:15 PM
KT, your temporary buff was crazier than any other NPs. I kinda want my Servant to fight yours, though~

Bloble, that's benefit of being Normal Rider. And well... Your Rider isn't OP enough, you're right.

hero, I won't be rushing through first day, I promise. ;P

Temporary buff was crazier than giant robot?

What madness is this?

R.Lock
May 31st, 2012, 01:24 PM
His mecha has so many restrictions that it isn't OP anymore! And my Servant will be near if he were to summon his mecha~

BTW, as I said to KT, if there are two more players who are willing to play as one pair of Master/Servant, I'll change my mind. Promise.

Soldat der Trauer
May 31st, 2012, 01:29 PM
I'd be willing to make a Master as well as a Lancer.

Bloble
May 31st, 2012, 01:30 PM
Lock, if you think your GMPC can stop my fully unleashed NP, you're crazy. Nothing can stop or survive it short of Avalon, or possibly Ea. Hell, even Enuma Elish might not be able to stop it!

Yes it is that OP.

Yes that's all canon.

Katie
May 31st, 2012, 01:31 PM
you didn't summon Simon, did you, that would be bad

Bloble
May 31st, 2012, 01:34 PM
you didn't summon Simon, did you, that would be bad

nooooo.....

R.Lock
May 31st, 2012, 01:34 PM
Nah, he - that goddamn cockroach! - won't stop your blast. But bro, if I'll play his cards right, you're doomed. Even with your mecha.
Because, he's very nature of Yin and Yang. Well, very close to it.

Bloble
May 31st, 2012, 01:36 PM
Okay, fine. But I've already figured out how to get past one of the requirements for using my NP, and I'm making up a solution to the other as I write this!

R.Lock
May 31st, 2012, 01:38 PM
Go for it!

Ah, I was so fired up... I need a cup of tea to relax...

Katie
May 31st, 2012, 01:38 PM
nobody look at Servant stats in the OP

nobody

and i mean nobody

Bloble
May 31st, 2012, 01:41 PM
>NP: EX

I will lol when my A+++ NP beats your EX NP.

SeiKeo
May 31st, 2012, 01:43 PM
Oh, this'll be good.

Vahan
May 31st, 2012, 01:46 PM
BTW, as I said to KT, if there are two more players who are willing to play as one pair of Master/Servant, I'll change my mind. Promise.

I'm willing to play as a Master-Servant pair, since then I can unleash all of my Assassin-y goodness on the enemy.

Katie
May 31st, 2012, 01:46 PM
>these Assassins

I have made the best Assassin ever, he even scares the shit out of me.

Mike1984
May 31st, 2012, 01:48 PM
Mike, well, the deal with Character Sheets is going to be rather long... So, I simply announced it with a fair bit of time.

An actual date (or, at least, sufficient warning when the time comes) would be useful, though, so I don't wake up one day and find out that it's suddenly too late....

I'm willing to play as a Master-Servant pair, since then I can unleash all of my Assassin-y goodness on the enemy.

If I play, I'd rather be just a master, really, because I can't think of a good servant idea....

R.Lock
May 31st, 2012, 01:48 PM
Bloble, it's totally possible, y'know?

2/3. One master to go!

And what's with all these Einsbern/Assassin pair everywhere? OO

@Mike, I'll send warning to every actual player or tentative player when the day X comes...

Katie
May 31st, 2012, 01:49 PM
Mike, you have every fictional hero and anti-hero at your disposal.

I'm sure you can do a bit of searching and come up with something.

Bloble
May 31st, 2012, 02:36 PM
Is it possible to get a Master template so we know how to make our sheets?

Mike1984
May 31st, 2012, 02:42 PM
@Mike, I'll send warning to every actual player or tentative player when the day X comes...

Well, yeah, but what happens if the "tentative players" then decide to join in? Will you postpone it until you get their sheets...?

Mike, you have every fictional hero and anti-hero at your disposal.

I'm sure you can do a bit of searching and come up with something.

Well, perhaps, but I can't think of many heroes which fit what I'm looking for, really. Plus, it's rather boring to control both....

hero
May 31st, 2012, 04:06 PM
I quickly changed my mind sadly. It looks like I won't be participating.

Soldat der Trauer
May 31st, 2012, 04:09 PM
;______________________;

R.Lock
June 1st, 2012, 02:11 AM
OK, first of all, information, visible for everyone.

*Insert a faceclaim here*

Name:
Hair color:
Eye color:
Nationality:

Appearance:

Personality:

---------------------------------------------
Hidden information.

Background:

Stats: No ranks. Simply describe abilities of your Master, what s/he's able to do. And yes, if you'll forget to write about quality of your Magic Circuits and post in IC thread that you have crappy Magic Circuits... I won't let you retckon it.

Magecraft: Describe your techniques, your alignments and Origin. Speed of incantation, Mystic Codes included.

Wish/Goal:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

That's about it for Master Creation.

@hero, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Oh, well, that's a pity.

@Mike, unlikely. I'll be sending PMs a week before start. I don't think that it's that hard to come up with ideas for character...

@Bloble, I forgot to ask, but for your blast you need to gather prana from Environment, don't you? Answer in PM, plz.

Mike1984
June 1st, 2012, 07:02 AM
@Mike, unlikely. I'll be sending PMs a week before start. I don't think that it's that hard to come up with ideas for character...

It is for me....

I've just about got an idea for a master (but only a basic backstory, I have no idea what abilities to have), but I don't have a clue for a servant if I need one, and that matters quite a bit because, if I don't think carefully about it, I'll just get curbstomped.

R.Lock
June 1st, 2012, 07:30 AM
Dunno, even when I complain about the lack of ideas, I have something in my mind...
Even now...

Mike1984
June 1st, 2012, 09:17 AM
Dunno, even when I complain about the lack of ideas, I have something in my mind...
Even now...

Yeah, well, I don't. I have some idea for a master, after a few days of thought, but I don't have any idea for his abilities yet, and I've not even considered a servant (if I turn out to need one)....

Bloble
June 1st, 2012, 09:48 AM
Yeah, well, I don't. I have some idea for a master, after a few days of thought, but I don't have any idea for his abilities yet, and I've not even considered a servant (if I turn out to need one)....

If you need some help we can have a brainstorming session! Just PM me, I promise I won't take advantage of OOC knowledge!

Mike1984
June 1st, 2012, 10:04 AM
If you need some help we can have a brainstorming session! Just PM me, I promise I won't take advantage of OOC knowledge!

Well, the master I've got some idea of. Help might be useful, although it's hard to believe you won't take advantage of anything I might tell you (even if you only do so accidentally). The servant, I don't have a clue....

Bloble
June 1st, 2012, 10:09 AM
Then you can talk to me just about the Servant. I'll just help you come up with ideas, and you can choose whether or not to follow them.

For starters, what kind of person do you want your Servant to be personality-wise?

R.Lock
June 1st, 2012, 10:10 AM
Oh, nice save here, Bloble.

Mike1984
June 1st, 2012, 10:44 AM
Then you can talk to me just about the Servant. I'll just help you come up with ideas, and you can choose whether or not to follow them.

For starters, what kind of person do you want your Servant to be personality-wise?

Well, preferably someone similar to me (basically Chaotic Good, probably with an emphasis on the "Chaos"...), and quite powerful.

There's a bit of a worry about you knowing my true name, though. I'm sure you won't intentionally abuse it, but if we get into a fight it'll be difficult for you not to use it to your advantage even without consciously thinking to do so.

Bloble
June 1st, 2012, 11:17 AM
Well if you're looking for a Chaotic Good character, try this.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ChaoticGood

I'm not sure if it'll help you, but it's got plenty of characters that might fit the bill.

I3uster
June 1st, 2012, 12:30 PM
I gave him an idea, maaaaaybe he'll take me up on it. It would certainly be awesome, I can tell you that.

Mike1984
June 1st, 2012, 12:33 PM
Well if you're looking for a Chaotic Good character, try this.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ChaoticGood

I'm not sure if it'll help you, but it's got plenty of characters that might fit the bill.

Well, the biggest issue is that I need to be able to write them, which means understanding their character.

I'll consider I3uster's idea, though, if I actually am forced to take on my own servant as well as a master.

I3uster
June 1st, 2012, 12:35 PM
I or others could always help you with that, I think I even suggested someone~

Problem is, if you pick someone who you are not familliar with it'll always end up like this. The Servant suggestion I made is comparartively easy to get down right, since the materials should quickly give you a feel for the Servant's character.

Mike1984
June 1st, 2012, 12:44 PM
Yeah, that's exactly the problem. If it's not someone I'm familiar with, then playing them will be difficult, which is why I'd rather just play a master....

I3uster
June 1st, 2012, 12:45 PM
You can always play a Berserker if it's that much of an issue.

Bloble
June 1st, 2012, 01:02 PM
Yeah, that's exactly the problem. If it's not someone I'm familiar with, then playing them will be difficult, which is why I'd rather just play a master....

Ooh! Ooh! How about you have your Master and my Servant? That way I you won't have to make a Servant and I won't have to make a Master!

Mike1984
June 1st, 2012, 01:11 PM
Ooh! Ooh! How about you have your Master and my Servant? That way I you won't have to make a Servant and I won't have to make a Master!

Well, will that work? I thought we were supposed to be playing one of each, or else getting them assigned randomly. Also, there is a potential issue with us squabbling, which makes us weaker as a pairing if everyone else is a united team.

I'd certainly consider it, though. It depends who you intend to play, what you intend to do etc.

Bloble
June 1st, 2012, 01:20 PM
I think it would be cool to have a Master/Servant dynamic, though. You just can't create that spark with only one person playing both roles. And don't worry about bad compatibility. My character's a True Neutral/Neutral Good, so it should be fine.

R.Lock
June 1st, 2012, 01:35 PM
...As long as both parties agree, I won't get in your way~

Vahan
June 1st, 2012, 01:40 PM
Did we manage to get a third advocate for complete Master-Servant control? or are we still waiting?

Mike1984
June 1st, 2012, 01:47 PM
I think it would be cool to have a Master/Servant dynamic, though. You just can't create that spark with only one person playing both roles.

Yeah, but it does put us at a bit of a disadvantage, potentially anyway.

And don't worry about bad compatibility. My character's a True Neutral/Neutral Good, so it should be fine.

Well, my guy is probably going to be pretty Chaotic, so it might not be so simple. It depends who you are and what your goals are, though....

R.Lock
June 1st, 2012, 02:05 PM
Vahan, not yet~

I'd say that, in battle, it's better to have two brains working, than only one... Unless you're experienced player, that is.

Vahan
June 1st, 2012, 02:13 PM
Vahan, not yet~

I'd say that, in battle, it's better to have two brains working, than only one... Unless you're experienced player, that is.

Does MPD count?

Bloble
June 1st, 2012, 02:14 PM
Yeah, but it does put us at a bit of a disadvantage, potentially anyway.

Well, my guy is probably going to be pretty Chaotic, so it might not be so simple. It depends who you are and what your goals are, though....

I think it's less of a disadvantage and more of an opportunity. And my Servant is pretty used to taking orders, so as long as you don't ask him to do something against his code, he'll accept that. And he's taken quite a few tough orders in the past, so he'll listen to pretty much anything.

Mike1984
June 1st, 2012, 02:17 PM
I think it's less of a disadvantage and more of an opportunity. And my Servant is pretty used to taking orders, so as long as you don't ask him to do something against his code, he'll accept that. And he's taken quite a few tough orders in the past, so he'll listen to pretty much anything.

Well, it depends what his "code" is....

I guess what Lock says is true, though. It's often easier to devise a plan with two people working on it. And, since everyone else will be controlling the master and servant together, they can't really complain about us discussing it OOCly or privately....

Katie
June 1st, 2012, 02:21 PM
To be honest, I'm trying to be my own pair due to the fact Assassin is not very good with people.

Very bad, in fact, that it nearly makes a collaboration impossible.

R.Lock
June 1st, 2012, 02:24 PM
Does MPD count?
Decipher it, please. After Korean drums, I understand no abbreviations...

Mike1984
June 1st, 2012, 02:25 PM
To be honest, I'm trying to be my own pair due to the fact Assassin is not very good with people.

Very bad, in fact, that it nearly makes a collaboration impossible.

Then how do you intend for him to collaborate with the master you design...?

Vahan
June 1st, 2012, 02:30 PM
Decipher it, please. After Korean drums, I understand no abbreviations...

Multiple Personality Disorder?

R.Lock
June 1st, 2012, 02:33 PM
Multiple Personality Disorder?
Nope./Pokerface

Bloble
June 1st, 2012, 02:50 PM
Well, it depends what his "code" is....

I guess what Lock says is true, though. It's often easier to devise a plan with two people working on it. And, since everyone else will be controlling the master and servant together, they can't really complain about us discussing it OOCly or privately....

Don't worry, he's not evil. Although in the state you summon him, he might as well be a Berserker...

Anyway, do you want to team up?

R.Lock
June 1st, 2012, 02:56 PM
Guys, do remember that Bloble somehow can read my mind. Fear him.

Katie
June 1st, 2012, 03:00 PM
Then how do you intend for him to collaborate with the master you design...?

It's Assassin steamrolling his Master in the dominance issue. The roles are basically switched, even if the Master does have the Command Seals.

Mike1984
June 1st, 2012, 03:07 PM
Don't worry, he's not evil. Although in the state you summon him, he might as well be a Berserker...

I see....

That sounds a bit iffy....

Anyway, do you want to team up?

I dunno.

I'd like to know who you have first, really, so I can make a decision.

Bloble
June 1st, 2012, 03:51 PM
I see....

That sounds a bit iffy....

I dunno.

I'd like to know who you have first, really, so I can make a decision.

Alright, I'll PM my character's name to you. Is that fine?

Mike1984
June 1st, 2012, 04:48 PM
Alright, I'll PM my character's name to you. Is that fine?

Yeah, that should be enough, I think....

SeiKeo
June 1st, 2012, 07:08 PM
It's Assassin steamrolling his Master in the dominance issue. The roles are basically switched, even if the Master does have the Command Seals.

So the Master is a SI.

Vahan
June 1st, 2012, 07:33 PM
Rejoice, for my, long, application has been submitted. Now to await as to whether or not I get to choose my Servant or not ;p

Soldat der Trauer
June 1st, 2012, 08:23 PM
@Vahan: If not, care to make a similar arrangement as Mike's and Bloble's w/ me?

Mike1984
June 1st, 2012, 08:30 PM
@Vahan: If not, care to make a similar arrangement as Mike's and Bloble's w/ me?

I'm not sure if our "arrangement" is allowed unless the idea of a person playing both their own master and servant is accepted....

Katie
June 1st, 2012, 08:39 PM
So the Master is a SI.

Explain, Leo.

Satehi
June 1st, 2012, 08:51 PM
Explain, Leo.

http://i.imgur.com/oTq37.png

Katie
June 1st, 2012, 09:02 PM
When did that happen?

Actually, never mind, that stuff is ooooooooooold.

R.Lock
June 2nd, 2012, 03:34 AM
Hm, first master got approved.

Vahan
June 2nd, 2012, 07:19 AM
Wow ... that got approved ... oh jeez, you guys are all so dead ;p

R.Lock
June 2nd, 2012, 12:33 PM
I approved your character sheet without second thought because your first encounter will be pretty fun~ Make sure that you'll be in Einsbern's castle for first day~ :neco_arc:

Ahem, and well, kinda felt that it would be a bad idea to nerf such Master.

Katie
June 3rd, 2012, 06:43 PM
Oh man is this on life support ;_;

Vahan
June 3rd, 2012, 06:47 PM
well ... it certainly didn't take long if it is ;p

Mike1984
June 3rd, 2012, 07:30 PM
Oh man is this on life support ;_;

What makes you think that...?

Elyrin
June 3rd, 2012, 07:38 PM
Is your sheet ready yet Mike

Caster
June 3rd, 2012, 07:45 PM
I am, at least for now, reserving the Caster spot remaining. Not sure I understand what the requirement is exactly, but have a couple of Casters in mind, and I'll see what happens. KT knows one of the Caster's I could use, right?

Mike1984
June 3rd, 2012, 07:47 PM
Is your sheet ready yet Mike

No, not yet....

I'm still not clear if we're going to make a master and servant pair (if so, then I'm intending to just join with Bloble instead), or if we're doing it the original way....

Airen
June 3rd, 2012, 07:51 PM
If we still need a person to vote for making both Master and Servant controllable by the same person, then you have my vote. /is too tired to go looking back through the thread.

But no matter what kind of Master you make, it's just gonna get murdered by KT.

Caster
June 3rd, 2012, 08:09 PM
Personally, I'd say leave it up to the individual. I'd kind of have fun RPing as a Servant for one person, and a Master for another, entirely different things. Plus makes the interactions a bit more honest. But if someone wants to only RP as the Master and Servant, should be fine if they just do it. *shrugs* Not sure why it has to be one or the other

Airen
June 3rd, 2012, 08:16 PM
My reasoning is that if we have one person rping the master, and the other the servant, it would probably slow down this RP to the point of death. (Not that this is a rare occurrence on BL.)

The amount of players in such a scenario seems to be a bit much for a single GM.

Caster
June 3rd, 2012, 08:17 PM
*shrugs* True, but I'd say that's a risk that's up to the person. Maybe setting up secondary controllers, or GM control when things get bogged down too much or something.

Mike1984
June 3rd, 2012, 08:19 PM
Personally, I'd say leave it up to the individual. I'd kind of have fun RPing as a Servant for one person, and a Master for another, entirely different things. Plus makes the interactions a bit more honest. But if someone wants to only RP as the Master and Servant, should be fine if they just do it. *shrugs* Not sure why it has to be one or the other

Well, it's going to be difficult to have the two options both happening at the same time, particularly since you need to find a master for your servant and a servant for your master (and having the same person as your partner twice is way too open to abuse). Plus, the original intention was that the servants would be randomly assigned, whereas if people choose to play master/servant combos then anyone who doesn't want to do so will be allowed to choose their partner (I'm intending to pair up with Bloble).

Elyrin
June 3rd, 2012, 08:21 PM
Someone needs to make a teenage girl master for me to team up with, it just wouldn't be right otherwise.

Caster
June 3rd, 2012, 08:33 PM
True. Personally then I'd just prefer GM Masters or some such. Mostly since it makes it a bit more realistic RPing things (I know how difficult it can be to RP properly between two different people at least). But that's just my thoughts on it.

Mike1984
June 3rd, 2012, 08:36 PM
True. Personally then I'd just prefer GM Masters or some such. Mostly since it makes it a bit more realistic RPing things (I know how difficult it can be to RP properly between two different people at least). But that's just my thoughts on it.

Well, I want to play a master, not a servant, so if you were to do GM masters I'd be out straight away.

Plus, I don't see how having the GM be the master for some players makes sense when others will control their own masters. The GM just knows too much for that to be fair.

Caster
June 3rd, 2012, 08:38 PM
Well, I meant myself personally. I'd rather not make a Master for this, so I'd rather someone be my Master or have the GM do it. Mostly since I get stuck at Master creation. Normally I'd say I wouldn't mind working with you (assuming you didn't like Bloble's character), but until I know more about the second slot (I know there are differences between the two, just not sure what), couldn't say it'd be someone even remotely Chaotic or Good, and you're the only person who looks to be running a Master only anyways.

Mike1984
June 3rd, 2012, 08:49 PM
Well, I've already been working with Bloble, and he seems to fit reasonably with me so far (plus he's been helping me think up a backstory and design for my master, too), so I think I'll stick with him. Particularly since you don't know what your servant will be like yet, or whether he would fit with me at all.

Caster
June 3rd, 2012, 09:00 PM
*nods* I know. Which means I'm stuck with either trying to find someone who wants to lend their Servant, or perhaps pulling a Medea. *shrugs* Guess we'll see what happens. I'm not in any rush right now, I'll wait to hear back from R. Lock to know what I should do/what I can do. Though, oddly enough, was making a CG video game character today. If Bloble hadn't stepped in I'd probably have suggested him to you. If nothing else expect he'd go along with most anything so long as it's not against his nature and you feed him.

Vahan
June 3rd, 2012, 09:00 PM
Well, maybe those of us that want to pair up can pair up, whilst those of us that don't can find themselves a partner? or does that just overcomplicate things?

R.Lock
June 4th, 2012, 12:23 AM
OK, ban on having no player controlling both Master and Servant in one pair is lifted.

Next, I really need Second GM. Could somebody help me with coming Battle Royale?

Caster
June 4th, 2012, 12:24 AM
I could always help, since I'm assuming my guy isn't going to fit your requirements. If he does, let me know, but I'd be surprised if he did. Guess I may toss in a couple of other ideas, one other may work.

Edit: Alright, sent three hypothetical characters now, one of them should work, and if not I'll look around some more. Really just may need to stretch things for some things, but we'll see. Sorry for all the PM's, I had a sudden burst of activity in terms of what I realized I could do.

R.Lock
June 4th, 2012, 12:43 AM
Well, triple-syllable guy sounds so hilarious that I want you to use him just for the sake of humor... or maybe not. But I don't know how you'd fit him in your selected class.

I'll let the offer of having Second GM lay here for a day, for the sake of fair play.

Caster
June 4th, 2012, 12:48 AM
Well, I explained some of it in my PM's. Check the latest one, it has everything I'm considering. And yeah, if I get him... it'd be bad. :P I specialize in my namesake, so having a chance to go all out with a Caster is bad. But we'll see what you say on the PM's. And I'm up for being second GM, it wouldn't be an issue for me.

Edit: Let me know if any of the ideas I listed work for you. Any that do just give me a heads up, and tell me why the ones that don't don't work. That'll help me start to design him.

Mike1984
June 4th, 2012, 08:36 AM
OK, ban on having no player controlling both Master and Servant in one pair is lifted.

OK, does that mean I can choose which player is my servant if I don't want to create my own?

And I'm up for being second GM, it wouldn't be an issue for me.

Would a player being second GM not be a bit of an issue...?

R.Lock
June 4th, 2012, 10:23 AM
Mike, sorry, but I simply won't let you choose any Servant but Bloble's Rider. You two know too much about each other's characters...

About second GM, we'll see about it.

Soldat der Trauer
June 4th, 2012, 10:33 AM
Someone needs to make a teenage girl master for me to team up with, it just wouldn't be right otherwise.

*Sigh.* Another Merry to grind-- Wait.

Vahan
June 4th, 2012, 10:39 AM
So.many.jokes!

R.Lock
June 4th, 2012, 12:26 PM
Oh, that reminds me, that I need to catch up with Onigokko...

Ahem, so Caster will be our Second GM. Any objections?

Bloble
June 4th, 2012, 12:51 PM
No objections! Full speed ahead!

R.Lock
June 4th, 2012, 12:58 PM
We need more masters!

Caster
June 4th, 2012, 01:03 PM
Oh. Hmm... guess I could always make Masters if I am a GM. If we wind up having a shortage I'll see what I can do to come up with some as well. My main concern is just valid RPing, since I'm not entirely confident in my ability to RP two people interacting with each other (not saying I can't, just concerned).

Mike1984
June 4th, 2012, 01:06 PM
Mike, sorry, but I simply won't let you choose any Servant but Bloble's Rider. You two know too much about each other's characters...

That's what I meant anyway....

R.Lock
June 4th, 2012, 01:43 PM
^Ok then.

We have 7 approved Servants, 3 Servants without sheets.

Next, we have three actual Masters (Vahan, and I with two Masters), while there are at least four more Master sheets are being created.

The pairs are:

Mike/Bloble
Caren/???
???/???
OC under my command/Caster
Airen by himself
KT by himself
Vahan (???)

Is there anyone else interested in creating Masters?

@Caster, well, only one Master, please. We have too many characters under GMs' command, as of now.

Vahan
June 4th, 2012, 01:50 PM
Hmmmm ... so, who wants to work for the Einzberns? I believe Soldat made an offer at some point, but anyone else feeling like working with an awesome Master to achieve the ultimate victory? Don't really mind what class, although I like Berserkers, Lancers and Assassins if you want a hint ;p

Yun
June 4th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Hmmmm ... so, who wants to work for the Einzberns? I believe Soldat made an offer at some point, but anyone else feeling like working with an awesome Master to achieve the ultimate victory?I'd be willing to do so.

Soldat der Trauer
June 4th, 2012, 02:00 PM
I'm making a Master from ATLAS.

Vahan
June 4th, 2012, 02:08 PM
Looking forward to seeing you in the finals then Soldat =)

Soldat der Trauer
June 4th, 2012, 02:10 PM
Hopefully, Vahan. Hopefully. Stupid DMV taking up my weekend...

Mike1984
June 4th, 2012, 02:13 PM
Hmmmm ... so, who wants to work for the Einzberns? I believe Soldat made an offer at some point, but anyone else feeling like working with an awesome Master to achieve the ultimate victory? Don't really mind what class, although I like Berserkers, Lancers and Assassins if you want a hint ;p

What do you mean by "work for"?

Vahan
June 4th, 2012, 02:15 PM
What do you mean by "work for"?

Business is Business is Buisnes Mike, even if that buisness is War ;p

Soldat der Trauer
June 4th, 2012, 02:27 PM
@R.Lock: So w/i what timeframe is this War supposed to take place?

R.Lock
June 4th, 2012, 02:32 PM
Ten years after Fifth War.

Soldat der Trauer
June 4th, 2012, 03:15 PM
Huh, oooookay. What season, roughly?

Katie
June 4th, 2012, 03:19 PM
Aren't HGWs always in Winter?

HitokiriNanaya
June 4th, 2012, 03:48 PM
I saw you need a Lancer, maybe I can take the spot?

Soldat der Trauer
June 4th, 2012, 03:54 PM
^NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Suncofold
June 4th, 2012, 06:11 PM
I'll make one if needed. I kinda have a busy week though, so it might be awhile.

Anyone else making a Magus Killer character? Because we don't really need more than like two running around...

R.Lock
June 4th, 2012, 11:34 PM
I saw you need a Lancer, maybe I can take the spot?
But of course! Normal or Second one?

Suncofold, in this AU, Shirou is new Magus Killer.

Suncofold
June 5th, 2012, 12:14 AM
Hmm, really? That's actually pretty badass.

I'll see what happens. Now, male or female?

Elyrin
June 5th, 2012, 12:15 AM
Both.

Suncofold
June 5th, 2012, 12:17 AM
Tranny or homunculus fuck-up?

EDIT: I think this is gonna end up being futanari -_____-

If you don't want, say so now.

Wait, does this mean I have to have an Einzbern affiliation? What if I'm just a third-party homunculus some dumbass fucked-up?

Snax
June 5th, 2012, 12:17 AM
I'd make a master, since I have the time. Maybe i shall team up with Ely. If ely is free that is. :V

Elyrin
June 5th, 2012, 12:18 AM
Tranny or homunculus fuck-up?

Take your pick!

I'd make a master, since I have the time. Maybe i shall team up with Ely. If ely is free that is. :V

Sounds good to me.

Caster
June 5th, 2012, 12:49 AM
Well, guess if it has to be one of those, I'd pick the homunculus, if just because Einzberns are always needed. But just my comment on the matter, we may already have a boatload of Einzbern Masters, I haven't followed the Master bit too carefully... probably should now.

HitokiriNanaya
June 5th, 2012, 01:00 AM
But of course! Normal or Second one?

Normal

Suncofold
June 5th, 2012, 01:17 AM
'kay, put me down for a Master then R.Lock.

There's gonna be so much angst...

Elyrin
June 5th, 2012, 01:23 AM
I believe in you, Sunco.

...honest!

Suncofold
June 5th, 2012, 01:24 AM
I believe in you, Sunco.

...honest!

;_; WHY DOES IT NOT SOUND SINCERE

Elyrin
June 5th, 2012, 01:27 AM
It totally is, you need to have some more faith in me.

Snax
June 5th, 2012, 01:31 AM
Having so many people though, I hope this doesn't die like Extra did. D:

HitokiriNanaya
June 5th, 2012, 01:36 AM
As long as people Post

Caster
June 5th, 2012, 01:44 AM
Well, I'll do my part as mod. I have unlimited free time, so I'm pretty good. I'm not entirely sure what I'll do, but I'll keep on it as quickly as I can. :) Won't let this die if I can help it.

Elyrin
June 5th, 2012, 01:49 AM
Remember to threaten everyone with horrible wounds if they don't post on time, that's very important.

HitokiriNanaya
June 5th, 2012, 01:53 AM
Remember to threaten everyone with horrible wounds if they don't post on time, that's very important.

Or show embarrassing photo's of their underwear, >:3

Elyrin
June 5th, 2012, 01:57 AM
Personally, I'd be very worried if someone got ahold of something like that.

Mike1984
June 5th, 2012, 07:08 AM

What, so he's actually gone down the Kiritsugu route? Or does he just kill the actual bad guys?

Has he got to tbe point that he'd kill even Rin or Sakura if they were involved, or just target enemy masters without consideration for their intentions?

Vahan
June 5th, 2012, 07:11 AM
Mind of Steel anyone?

R.Lock
June 5th, 2012, 07:15 AM
Mike, classified information =P
There's one planned kill, though. Not that it'll happen until we have only half of Servants left.

Vahan, you don't know how hard I'm laughing at the irony...

I'll go and create my Shounen Master, I guess. Too many plot bunnies, too many...

Mike1984
June 5th, 2012, 07:17 AM
Mike, classified information =P
There's one planned kill, though. Not that it'll happen until we have only half of Servants left.

Vahan, you don't know how hard I'm laughing at the irony...

Wait, you're not intending for him to kill Sakura off, surely. That's been done once, it's not fair for her to be the target again.

If you're going to do that, I will not be at all pleased. And Rin wouldn't be great, either....

Bloble
June 5th, 2012, 07:22 AM
Don't jump to conclusion's, Mike. No one's said anything about killing off Sakura. Besides, if push comes to shove, we can kill off Shirou before he does any crazy Mind of Steel stuff.

R.Lock
June 5th, 2012, 07:27 AM
@Mike. Oh my, please try to think logically~ Who would kill a girl who isn't involved in HGW, as of now? Shirou here is more logical... Not really, but he has logic. And a bit of common sense.
The answer is clear, though. Not that I'll admit anything at once =P

And well, what's your progress on creating Master character, Mike, Bloble?

Mike1984
June 5th, 2012, 07:28 AM
Don't jump to conclusion's, Mike. No one's said anything about killing off Sakura.

No, but there's only three possible "planned killings", and none of them will exactly do her much good. Plus, he said that mentioning MoS was "ironic".

Besides, if push comes to shove, we can kill off Shirou before he does any crazy Mind of Steel stuff.

Well, perhaps, but "killing Shirou" wasn't exactly top of my agenda. I guess it depends how he acts, though. If he starts acting like Kiritsugu and killing anyone in sight, then I'll take him down. I'd rather not kill people who aren't clearly and irredeemably evil, though....

@Mike. Oh my, please try to think logically~ Who would kill a girl who isn't involved in HGW, as of now? Shirou here is more logical... Not really, but he has logic. And a bit of common sense.
The answer is clear, though. Not that I'll admit anything at once =P

Yeah, I think I guessed who you meant. Not that her death is going to be at all good for Sakura either, especially if it comes at Shirou's hands.

And well, what's your progress on creating Master character, Mike, Bloble?

I'm still working on it. I have a decent idea of the backstory now, but I'm not sure what abilities to give him.

R.Lock
June 5th, 2012, 07:58 AM
Some banal trivia:
You could guess at least two actions of Emiya Shirou basing on my posts. Maybe three.
There's only one character from current Big Three Shounen series.
There are more girls than guys in the number of Masters controlled by me.
All open slots will be considered as killed in fight.
And our Master/Servant pair with Caster will be quite hilarious.

dewawer
June 5th, 2012, 09:25 AM
Heya, I saw this around and like to join as a Master. Hope you don't mind me and have some space open, thanks.

Caster
June 5th, 2012, 01:16 PM
I have no clue on the Master, but apparently my Caster is very silly. I kind of blame it on the requirements forcing me to think of someone very out there, but it'll be... interesting, that's for sure. And no worries Mike, I don't think anyone is going to be killed quite that way. If nothing else the new Hero of Justice Caster shall jump in to save the day (though somewhat of a joke, I don't see him acting very Casterey). And I think there is still plenty of spots open Master-wise, so should be able to join.

Mike1984
June 5th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Well, my character is somewhat heroic in nature, although far more Chaotic than Shirou. Certainly I don't intend to let innocent people (even other masters) get killed.

Caster
June 5th, 2012, 02:24 PM
Ah. Caster is LG sadly, so may be an issue. Though guess it depends on ones definition of how the ethical scales add up. But really, I'd be surprised if too many bad things happen if a decent number of the people are more in the Neutral and above scale on the morality one (which they kind of have to be due to the rules, at least for the Servants, and would be surprised if Masters were too dark themselves).

Mike1984
June 5th, 2012, 02:30 PM
Well, LG is not necessarily a problem, although my guy will very definitely be Chaotic in nature. We might clash on methods to use sometimes, but I doubt we'd clash on intentions.

Bloble
June 5th, 2012, 02:39 PM
...we need bad guys.

Katie
June 5th, 2012, 02:42 PM

That feeling when you're the only villain ;_;

Caster
June 5th, 2012, 02:56 PM
Hey, I tried to bring in a villain. :P But I couldn't swing him into the LN category apparently, so you guys get my LG guy instead. I actually was looking forward to being a villain. Not really a role I get to do much, but I figured I'd have had some nice ways to bring in conflict. :P But no worries, Hero of Justice Caster! shall be good too.

R.Lock
June 5th, 2012, 02:58 PM
Ahem, don't worry about villains. Caster knows why.

dewawer, welcome to our RP!

Bloble
June 5th, 2012, 02:59 PM
Well, in the end we need more Masters that are evil. Servants have to listen, so even if a Servant is Good, as long as the Master is evil we'd be fine.

SeiKeo
June 5th, 2012, 02:59 PM
...we need bad guys.

hey Lock, can I take Void Shiki and not give shits about anything

R.Lock
June 5th, 2012, 03:06 PM
You want to amuse yourself laughing at us sitting in another dimension, Leo? Please, do =P

Bloble, can I call you a mind-reading bro-alien? Pretty please? You're reading my thoughts. Again!
It is hint to one of my Servants, obviously.

Vahan
June 5th, 2012, 03:07 PM
Are you playing her as a Servant or a Master Leo? (Thanks for stealing my idea btw ;p)

SeiKeo
June 5th, 2012, 03:08 PM
Are you playing her as a Servant or a Master Leo?

Which one can I wank more?

Vahan
June 5th, 2012, 03:09 PM
Well, if you want to play her as a Servant, I'll quite happily by your Master, just for the sake of awesome ;p

SeiKeo
June 5th, 2012, 03:10 PM
...hmmm, now I almost want to actually do this.

Vahan
June 5th, 2012, 03:12 PM
What could possibly offer more awesome then a cold-killer tag-team?

R.Lock
June 5th, 2012, 03:13 PM
Sorry, Ryougi existed here. So Servant won't do.
But Master... Maybe~

Vahan
June 5th, 2012, 03:14 PM
Awwww ... but it was such a good idea ;_;

SeiKeo
June 5th, 2012, 03:14 PM
I play Nasuderp, KnK and Fate are different universes.

Vahan
June 5th, 2012, 03:15 PM
Its super effective!

dewawer
June 5th, 2012, 05:12 PM
Thanks, I'll try to get my sheet done soon.

Elyrin
June 5th, 2012, 05:47 PM
I could probably make an evil Master, if we need a couple?

Hmm, ideas, ideas.

Neir
June 5th, 2012, 05:48 PM
Use Berserker.

Elyrin
June 5th, 2012, 05:50 PM
Not sure if I can get away with that!

also stop stalking meeeee

Neir
June 5th, 2012, 05:51 PM
never

Airen
June 5th, 2012, 05:57 PM
My master is gonna stay safely in the Neutral Good neutral alignment.

Time to write up the sheet.

SeiKeo
June 5th, 2012, 06:03 PM
Yeah, fuck it, this sounds hilarious. R.Lock, if I can convince you to let me take Servant Ryougi, I want, if not, I'll just Master.

Vahan
June 5th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Yeah, fuck it, this sounds hilarious. R.Lock, if I can convince you to let me take Servant Ryougi, I want, if not, I'll just Master.

I want.

Caster
June 5th, 2012, 07:12 PM
I have no objections, but I think Master is probably more fitting of the nature of the setting. Could be overruled by R. Lock, but Ryougi as a Master doesn't seem too out of bounds. Any ideas in mind for a Servant Leopard, assuming Servant Ryougi isn't allowed?

SeiKeo
June 5th, 2012, 07:13 PM
...R.Lock, how do you consider Notes?

Vahan
June 5th, 2012, 07:14 PM
...R.Lock, how do you consider Notes?

Rofl, summon Type-Venus or one of the other Ultimate Ones ;p

SeiKeo
June 5th, 2012, 07:16 PM
Rofl, summon Type-Venus or one of the other Ultimate Ones ;p

Well, that's a little much, I'd settle for Judge.

Vahan
June 5th, 2012, 07:18 PM
Well, that's a little much, I'd settle for Judge.

I'd prefer Ado Edem ;p

SeiKeo
June 5th, 2012, 07:19 PM
And this is why I'm the Servant.

Vahan
June 5th, 2012, 07:21 PM
And this is why I'm the Servant.

Lol, well it will certainly be interesting to see what you come up with ;p

Bloble
June 5th, 2012, 07:24 PM
...guys, for the good of this RP, keep Ryougi out of it. Because if you don't, there will be tons and tons of butthurt. Just sayin'.

SeiKeo
June 5th, 2012, 07:24 PM
...guys, for the good of this RP, keep Ryougi out of it. Because if you don't, there will be tons and tons of butthurt. Just sayin'.

I fail to see how Ryougi will make any difference.

Vahan
June 5th, 2012, 07:29 PM

People fear the troll ;p

Bloble
June 5th, 2012, 07:29 PM

Because if I spend half the RP building up to my invincible NP and then have Ryougi sink it with a single dotstab, I ain't gonna be a happy camper. And there's the whole thing with her third personality...

SeiKeo
June 5th, 2012, 07:30 PM
Because if I spend half the RP building up to my invincible NP and then have Ryougi sink it with a single dotstab, I ain't gonna be a happy camper. And there's the whole thing with her third personality...

Dotstabbing Noble Phantasms? goddamn, so many people wank Ryougi more than I do XD

Vahan
June 5th, 2012, 07:31 PM
Dotstabbing Noble Phantasms? goddamn, so many people wank Ryougi more than I do XD

yeah, it's a big club Leo, why else do you think I want her ;p

Elyrin
June 5th, 2012, 07:31 PM
If Tohno can(apparently) do it, Ryougi can do it.

NP conceptual bullshit is more important than physical form, that's what Ryougi specializes in!

SeiKeo
June 5th, 2012, 07:33 PM
If Tohno can(apparently) do it, Ryougi can do it.

NP conceptual bullshit is more important than physical form, that's what Ryougi specializes in!

With that though, you're talking stabbing Traced weapons, which explicitly have a pretty short lifespan. Ryougi has trouble with something as powerful as the Arm of the Buddha: while no small shakes, something like Excalibur? Different game, even above that.

Elyrin
June 5th, 2012, 07:34 PM
Conceptual Bullshit is still more important, and traced NPs are still NPs.

=|

SeiKeo
June 5th, 2012, 07:35 PM
Conceptual Bullshit is still more important, and traced NPs are still NPs.

=|

Normal NPs don't disappear within minutes of their creation.

Caster
June 5th, 2012, 07:38 PM
I'd just say her destroying NP's casually seems a bit much, yeah. If she's doing that, I think it'd destablize the balance of the game (which is probably already on relatively shaky grounds) too much.