PDA

View Full Version : Full/Blank (A FSN Quest)

Sei
June 5th, 2012, 12:58 AM
Sorry if this seems a little confusing right now, but please bare with me. I'm half asleep at the moment.

Anyways, this is a little Quest idea I had on a whim to try something different. In this thread, you will be placed in the shoes of two different protagonists (Yuri, the average school girl; and Shin, the enigma) as they go through the differing events of the FSN timeline, while also experiencing new events which relate to them.

The set up is simple. I right a segment and you choose what the protagonists do. Note that the choices, while acceptable on their own, are pretty much just guidelines as to what you can do and further/more in depth courses of action are open to discussion. Furthermore, you don't have to pick a course of action for both characters if you don't want to.

Basically, my goal for this is create a different kind of interactive story that I hope you all will enjoy.

100%

---Fate/Stay Night---

Full/Blank

What do “I” make of this dream of fury and flame?

The end of the world sings of light and darkness alike

And the earth has been flooded by countless evils.

The moon in the sky shines with shadow

And air reflects the hue of the blaze below.

At the summit of victory, “I” stand and watch

As “I” wade through the sea of darkness

Clinging onto life itself…

Then “I” look into “my” own eyes

And all becomes nothing.

At the end of the dream, “I” can no longer see what’s in front of “me”.

---

Mikata Yuri
Homurahara- Archery Range
Night Time

BGM: Midnight Interval (http://www.youtuberepeat.com/watch/?v=SyQaOxUzB-U)

My eyes slowly open up and reveal a slightly different, yet familiar, scene to me. I’m at the school’s archery range; home to the school’s archery club, of which I’m a proud member. But as to why I’m here at night escapes me…

Shaking off my dreary stupor and the disturbing images that come along with it, I slowly come back to my senses. I pick myself up off of the hard wood floor and lazily look at my surroundings. I can’t help but notice how tidy everything looks in comparison to the daytime.

“That’s right. It was my turn to clean up and I decided to take a nap.” I say to myself as I rub the back of my head. “I must have overslept…”

That’s probably an understatement, but I guess it’s to be expected… After all, I haven’t been able to sleep much recently due to these freaky nightmares I’ve been having. But the scariest part is probably that I’ve gotten so used to them and they hardly bother me at all now…

Anyways, that aside, I can’t imagine that anyone at all would still be on the grounds at this hour. I suppose that’s a good thing since it’ll save me a little embarrassment. The last thing I need is for “falling asleep at the archery range and not waking up until night” to be added to my list of many accomplishments.

“At least I managed to get everything done.”

Nodding to myself in satisfaction, I lock my fingers and stretch my arms above my head as I make my way towards the door. I think it’s about time I lock up and head on home. I think a nice hot bath and some “extra” sleep will top off the day pretty well.

But something stops me as I reach for the door handle. A noise in the distance that sounds like it came from the schoolyard. It’s a strange noise unlike anything I’ve heard before and I’m unable to figure out what it may have been. I’m pretty sure it is nothing to be concerned about. But even still… for some reason… my hand won’t stop shaking. An uneasy feeling is building up in my stomach.

1. Something’s wrong. I should check it out.
2. This feels dangerous. I should run home, now.

Kyogi Shin
Fuyuki Streets- Shinto
Night Time

Left then right. My two feet kick and drag across the cold pavement as I make my way down the road. My body is weak and my mind is foggy. I know nothing about myself or the world around me except for “the basics” and two select words. Kyogi. And Shin. I’m not sure what these two words mean to me nor if they even hold any relevance. However, for now, I’d like to think that Kyogi Shin is my name.

I’m not sure where I came from, how I got here, nor exactly what it was I was doing just a few moments ago. It simply seems as though the more information I take in, the more information gets pushed out. Although, I’m finding that as I journey these silent streets more is becoming apparent to me. This is Fuyuki. I lived here with my family. I’m currently in Shinto. I used to work here. It’s all jumbled up and painful to recall, but I’m sure these are bits of the memories I’ve seem to have lost.

But there’s another thing which seems to be plaguing me as well. Fragmented concepts, images, and ideas are not the only thing which seems to be returning to me. That’s right… There’s something else; untaught ability and skill which births unrest and ease simultaneously: instinct. And with it, comes a burning realization.

I stop in my tracks and turn to look behind me. There, standing exactly ten paces behind me is a little girl with long silver hair and piercing red eyes. Her clothes give me the idea that she’s not from this area, but all the same I’m unable to tell. Her smile and appearance urges me to believe that she is harmless; however, this feeling building up inside of me is causing my muscles to tense up. The look of curiosity on her face troubles me.

1. Ask the girl what she wants.
2. I think I know this girl.

SeiKeo
June 5th, 2012, 01:00 AM
2 and 1

Know the girl, do you...?

Suncofold
June 5th, 2012, 01:16 AM
1 & 2 for me.

'Cause going to check out the bad feeling is every horror movie's cliche!

Mike1984
June 5th, 2012, 07:09 AM
1 and 1.

hero
June 5th, 2012, 07:20 AM
Double 2.

R.Lock
June 5th, 2012, 07:21 AM
1 and 2.

Bloble
June 5th, 2012, 07:51 AM
Two and two. I shall have our first protagonist flee from everything, and our second shall be a fool that walks into death!

Yun
June 5th, 2012, 12:50 PM
1 and 2.

Larekko12
June 5th, 2012, 04:54 PM
2 and 2. First she might not like you like Emiya does. 2. This might get a favorable response