PDA

View Full Version : Tell me about Nahash

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Bittersweet
October 23rd, 2012, 02:56 PM
I've been thinking That I don't really know anything about old BL. This isn't even the first forum to bare the name? Just how old is this forum? Give me some perspective on this CV/Nahash business.

*patiently sits at attention*

Milbunk
October 23rd, 2012, 02:57 PM
Do you know of the orgin of BL-tan even?

Bittersweet
October 23rd, 2012, 02:58 PM
Ah, no. Just that everyone wants to replace her.

Mike1984
October 23rd, 2012, 02:58 PM
Do you know of the orgin of BL-tan even?

Honestly, I never knew the origin of BL-tan....

Bittersweet
October 23rd, 2012, 03:00 PM
Wait.. Milbunk... You weren't even in the Tsukihime Remake thread when I brought up this thread. Were you seriously just hitting F5 in 7th constantly until something new came up? XD

Mike1984
October 23rd, 2012, 03:00 PM
Wait.. Milbunk... You weren't even in the Tsukihime Remake thread when I brought up this thread. Were you seriously just hitting F5 in 7th constantly until something new came up? XD

There is a "new posts" option, you know....

Kotonoha
October 23rd, 2012, 03:01 PM
Only tangentially related, but I noticed something Enhance said in Bitter's VMs and is Black Rose the one who abused glow text on Old BL? Because I can't remember who that person was.

P.S. BLtan pls go

Milbunk
October 23rd, 2012, 03:01 PM
Yeah I use the new posts thingy, that's pretty much the only button I use anymore once I discovered, quite the handy tool if I do say so myself.

Ah Koto, Bl-tan represents BL why would you want her to go?

Spinach
October 23rd, 2012, 03:02 PM
I don't want to use this thread, can we go back to GD?

Bittersweet
October 23rd, 2012, 03:02 PM
Ooh yeah, lets talk about that one too!

*sets up a campfire and some logs around it to sit on*

Edit:
Spinach pls come.

Black Sword
October 23rd, 2012, 03:03 PM
I guess this is the official History of Beast's Lair Thread.

Alright, you old farts. Start telling us about your service as mercenaries in the 4chan wars. Tell us tales of Nahash and other forumites long gone.

Spinach
October 23rd, 2012, 03:07 PM
Spinach pls come.

lewd

Bittersweet
October 23rd, 2012, 03:09 PM
Opposite of go!! :<

Spinach
October 23rd, 2012, 03:11 PM
Oh I'll opposite of go, alright.

Bittersweet
October 23rd, 2012, 03:14 PM
This is getting derailed before the main topic has even started! :(

Seika
October 23rd, 2012, 03:19 PM
Ah Koto, Bl-tan represents BL why would you want her to go?

If 'she' does, then this is a pretty terrible place.

So, yeah, I guess you're right.

Black Sword
October 23rd, 2012, 03:20 PM
Tell us of days gone by, of the origin of BL-tan and of Nahash, tell us, old timers!

Spinach
October 23rd, 2012, 03:21 PM
BL-tan is chou kawaii, yo

Hen_Ichi
October 23rd, 2012, 03:25 PM
This is the kind of thing I would have wanted to read off BL-wiki. All the history, all the people I never knew...

What the goddamn story behind BL-tan is...

The old BL was over at proboards. Twas ancient and full of so much stuff that one could spend a lifetime trawling through it all. And then something or another was posted and it was banned. I know very little as a barely got out of lurking while I was over there.

edit:

It was also perhaps unwise to post this in the 7th forum :|

Bittersweet
October 23rd, 2012, 03:28 PM
It was also perhaps unwise to post this in the 7th forum :|

I was just following Neir's advice! I didnt know he gives crappy advice, blame him! :V

Hen_Ichi
October 23rd, 2012, 03:30 PM
Dat arse.

Mike1984
October 23rd, 2012, 03:31 PM
The old BL was over at proboards. Twas ancient and full of so much stuff that one could spend a lifetime trawling through it all. And then something or another was posted and it was banned. I know very little as a barely got out of lurking while I was over there.

It wasn't anything particular that got us banned, Proboards just decided to clamp down on adult content, and BL has always had adult content.

Bittersweet
October 23rd, 2012, 03:32 PM
Dat arse.
Eeeeeeh?

Hen_Ichi
October 23rd, 2012, 03:45 PM
O. I C.

@Bitter
Dat arse which gave ye duff advice?

Bittersweet
October 23rd, 2012, 03:52 PM
O...oh. Well, I wouldn't call him an arse just for giving bad advice. :(

Chaos Greyblood
October 23rd, 2012, 03:53 PM
And well, some of the original members were pretty good.

BD (And that was waaaaaaay before blackdeath666 came aboard) was a fun guy and I liked his Tatari avatar. He'd put some fun posts around here and if he was around, I'd invite him to the Aoko FC.

EmagEvil was our local Frenchie was around lots of times despite his semi-good grasp of English, but he still participated in either the Anime/Video Games section or on the General TM Discussion thread. Also, he's one of the original guys that liked Ciel.

Kaorin was one of the few female holdovers on BL. She usually handled some music stuff and was around a good portion of the time. Nowadays she just lurks around here.

I can't forget EvoSpace here. I wish he was still around so that you guys can see what he was like. He'd usually post some relevant T-M stuff or some news we'd like to hear about. Occasionally, he'd also talk about video games for a bit.

Ford Prefect was here too. I liked the guy. He sometimes comes around on MSN.

I thought Nahash was fun, but then I didn't know much about the crap he did, so I was surprised when he got the boot.

Of course, some of you heard about Arai and Inugami and Baiken. There's also a guy from Mirror Moon whose name I can't remember for the life of me right now. >.< He's the one who helped with the translations for Tsukihime and F/SN.

Bittersweet
October 23rd, 2012, 03:56 PM
Wow, this is enlightening. Thank you for not derailing my poor lil' thread any further. :<

Neir
October 23rd, 2012, 04:04 PM
Nahash was a pure and beautiful soul dedicated to the betterment of Beast's Lair.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh fuck, I remember emag. There were some waifu wars iirc (probably not).

TypeWannabe
October 23rd, 2012, 04:05 PM
Nahash was a troll whose crimes are numerous, but in my eyes his worse crime will always be trying to defile the Caption Contest thread, because Caption Contest is my waifu and if Esgalia wants in then we'll find a way to make it work out baby please.

Bittersweet
October 23rd, 2012, 04:07 PM
Defile the Caption Contest thread?

Hen_Ichi
October 23rd, 2012, 04:07 PM
Yes... Evospace, Arai.

Baiken I've only heard of - the others I haven't even heard of ^^;

O...oh. Well, I wouldn't call him an arse just for giving bad advice. :(
Eh, it ain't that strong a word over here in England :P

And just look him! he's even wearing a fine arse!

edit: Caption contest thread - one the epic long old threads of old BL. Post a pic, people post what they'd caption it.

TypeWannabe
October 23rd, 2012, 04:12 PM
...it wasn't that long, actually. The Caption Contest before I took over was only like, 64-84 pages.

Bittersweet
October 23rd, 2012, 04:12 PM
And just look him! he's even wearing a fine arse!
It's just Saber arse... <_<

edit: Caption contest thread - one the epic long old threads of old BL. Post a pic, people post what they'd caption it.That sounds like fun. :)
How do you defile that though?

Hen_Ichi
October 23rd, 2012, 04:18 PM
Eh, I lost count. Loads of threads too long to read back then. Not many now.

TypeWannabe
October 23rd, 2012, 04:24 PM
See, when Esgalia made the big announcement that he was quitting the Caption Contest, a bunch of people tried to pick it up. One of them was Nahash, and while Esgalia and me tried to keep the content funny, but not too disturbing or perverse, kind of like Bill Cosby as opposed to, say, Chris Rock, Nahash would just put up the most revolting, disturbing parts of the OVAs/visual novels/anime/whatevrs. One that stuck in my mind was when he screenshotted Alba playing with Touko's severed head, which I think was when I said: "OK, that's it, to prevent soemthing like this from happening again, I'm going to take over."

Not that at the time where I revived the thread much was going on. It had been dead for a while then.

Neir
October 23rd, 2012, 04:29 PM
Oh, so you just didn't like his screenshots. That's rough, buddy.

TypeWannabe
October 23rd, 2012, 04:31 PM
It was far more than that, but that was just a personal reason for me to dislike Nahash.

- - - Updated - - -

Basically, the whole thing with him was just...mean spirited.

Bittersweet
October 23rd, 2012, 04:31 PM
So TW was a mod?

Gaia
October 23rd, 2012, 04:32 PM
It's just Saber arse... <_<

Actually, it's Alter's. And because it is so nice and beautiful, I wouldn't call it an arse, but a butt.

Edit: Or a bum or a bottom.

TypeWannabe
October 23rd, 2012, 04:34 PM
If i was a mod at any point in my time here, everybody would be banned by now.

Hen_Ichi
October 23rd, 2012, 04:37 PM
For some reason I remember a TightWad. Was that even this forum?

Memory no so good in my old age....

KENTA
October 23rd, 2012, 05:10 PM
If it was I never saw him.

lilithsama
October 23rd, 2012, 05:20 PM
Well, seeing as I only really got active about the time Umineko 5 (or 6) came out, I can't really comment on much OOHLLD stuff
although, lessee, didn't know Nahash super well, but we did have a bit of fun in the Umi thread, ...i can't member if he got in on trolling ^dish uhn wif me or not

i dunno, i think i got into the 7th/elders kinda late in the game
although that was still when evo/uberchoco were still around/the mods, and RB and Elf were just "DAWW MAHRIEHD" otp
and adi and lala cybering, and getting us banned

and glorious red/gold text battles about kenken's vagina
good times
good times

Bittersweet
October 23rd, 2012, 05:23 PM
Tightwad?

ZidanReign
October 23rd, 2012, 06:18 PM
I wish I could have seen BL in it's glory days.

Then maybe I could see all the ideas that were tossed around long ago. I heard from someone there was an Idea for an Hellblazer (John Constantine Comics) crossover with Nasuverse.

John from the comics definitely fits criteria to be a Nasuverse character.

Hen_Ichi
October 23rd, 2012, 06:24 PM
I wonder what Robot Nasu would have made of Carnival, Fate/Zero, Prototype, Girls Work, Mayoho, Remake...

Kotonoha
October 23rd, 2012, 06:25 PM
Emag please come back

KENTA
October 23rd, 2012, 06:43 PM
Robot Nasu was pretty great.

Seika
October 23rd, 2012, 06:46 PM
I remember Robot Nasu from my lurking times on old BL.

Old BL's names were better ...

KENTA
October 23rd, 2012, 06:47 PM
Eh, only thing I particularly miss about Old BL that doesn't have to do with the actual forumites was the ability to change your username. Had some fun with that.

TypeWannabe
October 23rd, 2012, 06:51 PM
Robot Nasu was indeed excellent.

lilithsama
October 23rd, 2012, 06:54 PM
Eh, only thing I particularly miss about Old BL that doesn't have to do with the actual forumites was the ability to change your username. Had some fun with that.

(fixed)
http://imageshack.us/a/img59/1324/sekushi.png

ZidanReign
October 23rd, 2012, 06:54 PM
I am confused, who is Robot Nasu?

TypeWannabe
October 23rd, 2012, 07:19 PM
It was another thing Esgalia did, this time as a pseudo-fanfic. It was hilarious.

RoadBuster
October 24th, 2012, 01:45 AM
Emag please come back

This.

Well... I posted a lot more in the old BL. I remember having huge fake arguments with Uber that way too many people thought were real, lol. Back then, I was pretty active in the fanfiction forum as well, but... really a lot of the people I interacted with are no longer here. Those that are are mostly here in the 7th, which is part of the reason I mostly only post here now. The other reason would be having a lot less time these days. I can only really get on at night while I'm at work, and most people aren't around to have discussions with.

About Nahash: He was a guy that had a wealth of information... and the most abrasive attitude, lol. Back when Uber was the mod and dealing with him, we'd have long conversations about him on MSN. In actuality, I like the guy, but he is completely incompatible with the forum.

If I was going to pardon anyone that was banned in the old BL, it'd be Chronotia(Sp?). Every post of his was like opening a present.

Raven2785
October 24th, 2012, 01:52 AM
This.

Well... I posted a lot more in the old BL. I remember having huge fake arguments with Uber that way too many people thought were real, lol. Back then, I was pretty active in the fanfiction forum as well, but... really a lot of the people I interacted with are no longer here. Those that are are mostly here in the 7th, which is part of the reason I mostly only post here now. The other reason would be having a lot less time these days. I can only really get on at night while I'm at work, and most people aren't around to have discussions with.

Getting older sucks huh, I remember the same thing happening with friends, moving on to other places or just off the internet altogether. And of course, every now and then a website goes down and takes most of the people away with it unless you can already find them someplace else, like another forum or AIM.

MZeroX
October 24th, 2012, 01:54 AM
If I was going to pardon anyone that was banned in the old BL, it'd be Chronotia(Sp?). Every post of his was like opening a present.
This is so much truth. I was actually sad when the ban showed up for him. He was hilarious, but probably in an unintended way.

Chaos Greyblood
October 24th, 2012, 02:16 AM
This.

About Nahash: He was a guy that had a wealth of information... and the most abrasive attitude, lol. Back when Uber was the mod and dealing with him, we'd have long conversations about him on MSN. In actuality, I like the guy, but he is completely incompatible with the forum.

I remember UberChoco too and I had wrongfully assumed that it had something to do with either chocolate or Chocobos. He was also from Spain.

How could I not remember him?

Five_X
October 24th, 2012, 02:48 AM
There's so much oldfaggotry in this section of the site, we could rename the 7th Dimension to /b/ from now on! :D

RoadBuster
October 24th, 2012, 02:59 AM
Lol, every time there's nostalgia, Five shows up to be asspained about it.

@Chaos: I talk to him pretty regularly, still.

Ivan The Mouse
October 24th, 2012, 05:22 AM
Yanderekologist.

Kotonoha
October 24th, 2012, 08:10 AM
I think the first time I saw Nahash post was when I was still in lurker mode. His username was "Nahash - Wakame Bastard", he made some comment about how he was going to fuck Taiga or something, and Nerroth was like "not if I get to you first, wakame bastard."

I have no idea why I found that funny enough that I still remember it.

EDIT: Also since this is NOSTALGIA thread I found this.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a180/niranira/FUCKYOUKOTO.jpg

Remember when BL had fucked up Japanese encoding? I remember that. Good times.

Five_X
October 24th, 2012, 09:15 AM
Lol, every time there's nostalgia, Five shows up to be asspained about it.

Because for the most part, nostalgia is retarded and you should be ashamed for falling into that trap. :|

Kotonoha
October 24th, 2012, 09:17 AM
Awwwwwwwwww, Five feels left out.

Five_X
October 24th, 2012, 09:20 AM
Awwwwwwwwww, Five feels left out.

No, lol. It is my job to stamp out nostalgia wherever it appears. I am the newfag avenger; fear me, for I am aware of all of your internet traditions.

Kotonoha
October 24th, 2012, 09:21 AM
Liiiiiiiiar.

Mcjon01
October 24th, 2012, 09:24 AM
lol I remember all this crap because even though I only started posting around Fate Extra time, I lurked Beast's Lair forever. Forever.

creepercreepercreeper

Ivan The Mouse
October 24th, 2012, 09:26 AM
No, lol. It is my job to stamp out nostalgia wherever it appears. I am the newfag avenger; fear me, for I am aware of all of your internet traditions.

So your job is to stamp out a natural and harmless feeling?

aldeayeah
October 24th, 2012, 09:28 AM
I actually was with uberchoco IRL last summer.

Chaos_Greyblood, I'm pretty sure the cool Mirror Moon guy you meant was Ryuusoul.

Bittersweet
October 24th, 2012, 09:28 AM
Mcjon spent all that time lurking in order to power up to his max level. Mcjon more like Frieza, am I rite? D:

Mcjon01
October 24th, 2012, 09:31 AM
I didn't even have an account to do all that creeping with. Stayed as "guest" for ultimate non-interacting invisible anonymity. People were scary!

Bittersweet
October 24th, 2012, 09:32 AM
So Frieza simply hadn't introduced himself yet.

Black Sword
October 24th, 2012, 09:37 AM
Fiver does not like being reminded of his future.

Five_X
October 24th, 2012, 09:51 AM
Fiver does not like being reminded of his future.

The opposite, in fact! I feel that too many people fall into the trap of "the past is better" and obsess on how their current experience is inferior to those they had in the past, as though everything suddenly decays after a while. Oswald Spengler tried that argument, and it only serves to contradict itself.

Kotonoha
October 24th, 2012, 09:56 AM
But we're just appreciating the past, we're not saying the present sucks. This isn't the All Music Today Is Shit Hour with Dark Pulse here.

Ivan The Mouse
October 24th, 2012, 09:59 AM
The opposite, in fact! I feel that too many people fall into the trap of "the past is better" and obsess on how their current experience is inferior to those they had in the past, as though everything suddenly decays after a while. Oswald Spengler tried that argument, and it only serves to contradict itself.

But hey, we aren't straying away from the more seedy side of the old BL, you know?

Raven2785
October 24th, 2012, 10:01 AM

This is a Type Moon forum Five, things get more powerful the older they are, remember?

Five_X
October 24th, 2012, 10:05 AM
But we're just appreciating the past, we're not saying the present sucks.

You clearly haven't been around the 7th much lately. :p

Techlet
October 24th, 2012, 10:09 AM
But we're just appreciating the past, we're not saying the present sucks.

Speak for yourself, the 70s was the greatest decade of all time.

Kotonoha
October 24th, 2012, 10:10 AM
I miss disco too but we have to let go, Tech ;_;

Bittersweet
October 24th, 2012, 10:15 AM
Five pls go. :<

DreamsRequiem
October 24th, 2012, 10:23 AM
*cements Five's feet on the thread*

KENTA
October 24th, 2012, 10:34 AM
You clearly haven't been around the 7th much lately. :p

Why does Five always seem to confuse "I miss these people" with "Everything now sucks"?

Techlet
October 24th, 2012, 10:38 AM
I miss disco too but we have to let go, Tech ;_;

;__;

SeiKeo
October 24th, 2012, 10:40 AM
goddamn this thread got bad

RoadBuster
October 24th, 2012, 10:40 AM
Why does Five always seem to confuse "I miss these people" with "Everything now sucks"?

He bitches about 'oldfags' more than said 'oldfags' actually bitch about anything, making a hypocrite of himself and whatever point he's trying to make worthless.

Mcjon01
October 24th, 2012, 10:42 AM
Goddamn, Leo's cat syncs up with everything. Listening to Mahoyo soundtrack, so dramatic gif now. Oh, right, oldfags newfags rabblerabblerabble. On topic.

Black Sword
October 24th, 2012, 11:21 AM
Fiver... the past is better. Get over it.

I3uster
October 24th, 2012, 11:23 AM
Everyone gangs up on Five: the thread.

Though in his defense, new guys make everything shit does come up in the 7th pretty often, last time when the banner thing was brought up again.

Which brings me back to Five. Keep counting those banners.

SeiKeo
October 24th, 2012, 11:24 AM
Too late, I already counted them.

Apple
October 24th, 2012, 11:26 AM
Goddamn, Leo's cat syncs up with everything. Listening to Mahoyo soundtrack, so dramatic gif now. Oh, right, oldfags newfags rabblerabblerabble. On topic.

Everything goes with Guile cat

I have noticed this phenomenon with Oppa Gangnam style too

I3uster
October 24th, 2012, 11:27 AM
Too late, I already counted them.

So now it's just DP being lazy?

SeiKeo
October 24th, 2012, 11:28 AM
Nah there's more stuff to do on the organizational side, it's still a collective laziness.

Bittersweet
October 24th, 2012, 11:29 AM
Why is my thread being broken!? :<

Apple
October 24th, 2012, 11:32 AM
Because this is BL's true nature and so forth.

Alternatively it's because I didn't get enough booty and am delirious. Sex deprivation Apple, all over your forums ruining your threads

SeiKeo
October 24th, 2012, 11:32 AM
Just go to Malaysia geeze :V

I3uster
October 24th, 2012, 11:33 AM
You don't have prostitution in Singapore? MY OLD AUSTRIAN POP SONGS HAVE LIED TO ME

SeiKeo
October 24th, 2012, 11:34 AM
Old Man Lee thinks it gives us a bad image and totally scrubbed it off the streets, though I don't know how far underground it's moved these days.

Apple
October 24th, 2012, 11:36 AM
What no I don't want to find prostitutes

I want a nice intelligent girlfriend but no those are too damn rare or already taken

Bittersweet
Thread is now about asian prostitution? ;_;

Apple
Yes

you should be proud

Gaia
October 24th, 2012, 11:37 AM
Goddamn, Leo's cat syncs up with everything.

Leo's catte is disco catte!

SeiKeo
October 24th, 2012, 11:37 AM
What no I don't want to find prostitutes

I want a nice intelligent girlfriend but no those are too damn rare or already taken

Because you picked the country where they all have no souls and only seek dollars. Go us.

Apple
October 24th, 2012, 11:38 AM
Leo's catte is disco catte!

Guile cat syncs up with more than just disco.

It is easily rap cat, emo cat, K-pop cat and punk rock cat.

Because you picked the country where they all have no souls and only seek dollars. Go us.

I picked nothing

Twas not my fault

Not my faultttt

Bittersweet
October 24th, 2012, 11:40 AM
So about the history of Beast's Lair... how about that past, huh? Pretty neat stuff.

SeiKeo
October 24th, 2012, 11:41 AM
Gonna have to get out of Asia, man, it's a dead end.

Apple
October 24th, 2012, 11:43 AM

Rigid adhesion to middle age virgin sex!

Complete abstinence in the prime of your life!!

Raven2785
October 24th, 2012, 11:43 AM

Only as long as you're poor, if you have dollars......

Mcjon01
October 24th, 2012, 11:44 AM
Somebody say prostitute?

http://i.imgur.com/MnNY5.png

SeiKeo
^^ Yeah, but then you just get all the soulless ones who want your dollars.

KENTA
Could be worse. Better than 14 year olds having children.

WHY WAS THAT GIRL PREGNANT?!

Raven2785
October 24th, 2012, 11:48 AM

And who said I was talking about having something long-term with those soulless gold diggers. Just get in, do your thing and get out.

lilithsama
October 24th, 2012, 11:49 AM
Could be worse. Better than 14 year olds having children.

WHY WAS THAT GIRL PREGNANT?!

why wasnt she before??

Gaia
October 24th, 2012, 11:49 AM
Guile cat syncs up with more than just disco.

Yeah, but they were saying that disco is dead. Leo's catte proves the opposite. :neco_arc:

KENTA
October 24th, 2012, 11:53 AM
Bwuh?

Apple
October 24th, 2012, 12:00 PM

Hahahahahaahahhah

I remember my friend's girlfriend

-keeps threatening him if he doesn't pay for her
-keeps threatening to commit suicide
-keeps bullying him iinto doing what she wants

Then there's this other friend's girlfriend
-pretty nice girl actually
-but no idea what the hell is going on in that relationship
-apparently they just text each other and go for romantic dinners wtf?
-the dood pays all day erry day
-want to break up no break up want to break up no break up merry go round

I think the rest of my class is single, actually

Having a relationship in Singapore is basically letting your girlfriend freeload off of you so you can say she's your girl, anything even approaching physical contact is like LOL YOU JUST GOT INTO THE NEWSPAPER, YOU FUCKED

aldeayeah
October 24th, 2012, 12:03 PM
Ah, Baiken.

His waifu was canon, his weapon of choice walls of text.

He was sort of a neccesary evil, but I can't say I liked him.

He also kinda despised Saber, which was a constant source of drama.

SeiKeo
October 24th, 2012, 12:04 PM
Apple I warned you bro.

Apple
October 24th, 2012, 12:05 PM
About?

SeiKeo
October 24th, 2012, 12:06 PM
The horror, man, the horror.

Apple
October 24th, 2012, 12:07 PM
Yeh

Apple is sad

Black Sword
October 24th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Why not get a mail order bride, Apple? It's what most of Beast's Lair will do in a few years anyway.

Anyway, origin of BL-tan?

KENTA
October 24th, 2012, 12:18 PM
BL Tan is older than time itself, and only the truly oldest of oldfags can tell you about her.

Zero, RB, you're up.

Apple
October 24th, 2012, 12:18 PM
Why not get a mail order bride, Apple? It's what most of Beast's Lair will do in a few years anyway.

Hahahaha what, I can't believe that's actually a thing.

Anyway, origin of BL-tan?

I would like to know this too.

Black Sword
October 24th, 2012, 12:20 PM
yes, it's actually a thing. You pay, get hot waifu, she leaves in you in about 10 years or so for the poolboy. Rinse, repeat.

Apple
October 24th, 2012, 12:22 PM
Meh

Sounds no better than having a freeloader leech off of you, it's just delaying the inevitable.

KENTA
October 24th, 2012, 12:23 PM
Actually, now that I think of it, I think that she was from the BL game.

Apple
BL has a game?

KENTA
Had a game, don't think it was ever finished.

Oh wait, no, that was Sion.

lilithsama
October 24th, 2012, 12:37 PM
Lacuna? or something different/afore that?

Black Sword
October 24th, 2012, 12:39 PM
Meh

Sounds no better than having a freeloader leech off of you, it's just delaying the inevitable.

Mail order bride has to put out until she divorces you. In the contract.

Apple
October 24th, 2012, 12:41 PM
That sounds terrible for her, and the sex would be extremely fake. No thanx bro

SeiKeo
October 24th, 2012, 12:42 PM
Well what other options do you have :V

Apple
October 24th, 2012, 12:46 PM
Wait until I can GTFO this place, or someone good stops by.... and probably continue the quest for muscles in the meantime that's gotta help

Give me relationship advice guise

Chaos Greyblood
October 24th, 2012, 12:50 PM
I actually was with uberchoco IRL last summer.

Chaos_Greyblood, I'm pretty sure the cool Mirror Moon guy you meant was Ryuusoul.

RIght, that was his name. It really slipped from my mind there. Also, Nerroth also used to hang around here as well. So many people have come and gone these past few years...

Highwayman
October 24th, 2012, 12:54 PM
yes, it's actually a thing. You pay, get hot waifu, she leaves in you in about 10 years or so for the poolboy. Rinse, repeat.

In the US, the permanent residency of a foreign spouse gets upgraded from conditional status after two years if both partners sign the appropriate forms.

That means that the 10 years scenario is way, way too optimistic.

Black Sword
October 24th, 2012, 12:57 PM
Oh. My bad. Sorry, Apple, you only get to drill her for 1 year and 11 months.

Also, if that stuff was so easy that any asshole on a forum could give you good advice, do you think any of us would be on BL right now?

SeiKeo
October 24th, 2012, 12:57 PM
SG has a very progressive migrant worker policy.

Techlet
October 24th, 2012, 12:58 PM
You don't have prostitution in Singapore? MY OLD AUSTRIAN POP SONGS HAVE LIED TO ME

Whatever happened to Four Floors of Whores?

KENTA
October 24th, 2012, 12:59 PM
Lacuna? or something different/afore that?

Way before that, it was a sidescroller schmup that actually had a CD made and everything.

Apple
October 24th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Guys I have no intention to mail order a waifu

Also, if that stuff was so easy that any asshole on a forum could give you good advice, do you think any of us would be on BL right now?

I dunno, at least something so that I don't go into a relationship like a grasshopper. You guys must have at least five years' worth of experience over me, what with the prevalence of sex over there!

Way before that, it was a sidescroller schmup that actually had a CD made and everything.

Programming language?

SeiKeo
October 24th, 2012, 01:02 PM
Peg D goes into hole C.

Apple
October 24th, 2012, 01:03 PM
L-l-leolo that's sex advice not relationship advice!

SeiKeo
October 24th, 2012, 01:04 PM
Buy roses and choco. The good British kind, not Hershy's.

Reynel
October 24th, 2012, 01:08 PM
In my country Hershey's is the best bet one.

Techlet
October 24th, 2012, 01:09 PM
Buy roses and choco. The good Belgian kind, not Hershy's.

I think that's what you meant.

But yeah, choconibbles go a long way.

Raven2785
October 24th, 2012, 01:12 PM

doesn't necessarily have to be roses, girls give you points for originality too. And some flower arrangements are way cheaper that roses, which means you get to take her to an even fancier place if she accepts going out with you.

Black Sword
October 24th, 2012, 01:13 PM
Sigh. Apple, what do you want to know, specifically?

Apple
October 24th, 2012, 01:16 PM
Any information you have to offer, I will gladly receive. I'm at the point that I am so inexperienced I don't even know what I don't know.

Knew about the flowers and chocolate, but I haven't seen anyone actually use them in practice, lol.

DreamsRequiem
October 24th, 2012, 01:19 PM
This thread is a prime example of why you shouldn't make a serious question thread on 7th.

...wait the question was supposed to be serious right?

...right?

Apple
October 24th, 2012, 01:20 PM
Bah, Cruor posted an explanation in GD. This thread has found a new calling.

SeiKeo
October 24th, 2012, 01:20 PM
dating advice from captain nahash

Bittersweet
October 24th, 2012, 01:22 PM
*stares glumly at remains of thread*

- - - Updated - - -

Bah, Cruor posted an explanation in GD. This thread has found a new calling.
Link?

Black Sword
October 24th, 2012, 01:23 PM
Goddammit I was supposed to be doing an outline due in two hours but the second I saw Nahash I had to do it.

King of this forum. Used to be the biggest 'troll' here. Until he was banned. At the time he was banned he was indisputably the most recognizable member on the board even moreso then the admins. After being banned he came back for about two months after Kotonoha created WakameParadise to create CG Shinji and to try to talk to everyone. Somehow found out about the BL being shutdown and its irc relief channel even before I did (he is totally hiding) and joined me in taking other peoples names and pretending to be them.

For this I won't go on about the Nahash fanclub that was created and will not be super indepth. Boohoo. lol.

The Nahash fanclub is a fanclub that Nahash himself created and recruited members himself. Me and Creativemasta/Creativebastard/Creative were his high priests. With Kotonoha being his lacky.

Quoted for you, Bitter. I guess rename this thread to "the 7th Teaches Apple About Relationships"

Highwayman
October 24th, 2012, 01:23 PM
Well, don't pay for your your date's meal with exact change, and don't confess your true, undying love for her during the first date.

I have found both of these strategies oddly ineffective.

Bittersweet
October 24th, 2012, 01:25 PM
So finally my thread succeeds, indirectly.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, don't pay for your your date's meal with exact change, and don't confess your true, undying love for her during the first date.

I have found both of these strategies oddly ineffective.

Wait, you mean the advice you just gave is oddly ineffective?

Raven2785
October 24th, 2012, 01:26 PM
Any information you have to offer, I will gladly receive. I'm at the point that I am so inexperienced I don't even know what I don't know.

Knew about the flowers and chocolate, but I haven't seen anyone actually use them in practice, lol.

Yeah, well you do the flowers and chocolate when you know she wants something more than friendship with you, when she's basically let you know ether thru signals or just plain old telling you that she want's to move forward with your relationship, not before. Otherwise you come up looking like a creep.

The problem is there's not one approach that works most of the time, sometimes you just have to wing it and see what happens and learn from it so that the next time you're in the same situation you'll have a better grasp of what to do. the one thing I will tell you is this: Don't be afraid to approach a girl if you like her. at best she'll consider you as a suitor and the worst thing that can happen is she says "no".

I honestly wish I knew that one back in my school days when I was terrified of the idea of rejection, would have saved me a lot of grief and angst.

Highwayman
October 24th, 2012, 01:28 PM
I was just trying to share some life experience. Basically, people shouldn't act like nerds/dweebs/jerks/tightwads when taking the person they like out on a date.

I've also heard that a man must strive to be a good friend before he can hope to be a worthwhile boyfriend.

Bittersweet
October 24th, 2012, 01:31 PM
I was just trying to share some life experience. Basically, people shouldn't act like nerds/dweebs/jerks/tightwads when taking the person they like out on a date.
Oh, so you mean the opposite was ineffective. Well, yeah.

I've also heard that a man must strive to be a good friend before he can hope to be a worthwhile boyfriend.
Not... entirely true.

- - - Updated - - -

Or rather, it might be a different kind of friendship than what you're thinking.

Black Sword
October 24th, 2012, 01:33 PM
good friend before boyfriend: STEAMING PILE OF BULLSHIT. That way only results in friendzone and gelding.

How to ask out girl:

"I think you are <adjective> and want to get to know you better. I'd like to take you to dinner <insert day> or <insert day>."
Girl: Are you asking me out on a date?
"Yes." (honesty is always the best policy)
Girl: I don't see you like that.
"Ok." *walk away with class*

Just ask the girl out and don't worry about shit like whether you're in the friendzone or not. If she's going to try to geld you, then just walk away like a boss.

Apple
October 24th, 2012, 01:34 PM
I'm not terrified of rejection. (although I suppose I'm nervous and worried that I'll end up paying all day every day)

More importantly I'm having difficulty finding someone who is simultaneously female, shares interests with me, is single, and attractive. The hot malaysian chinese girl who watches anime was already taken! The hot classmate who randomly ditzes between cosplay and k-pop is already taken! Apple is terrible at these things!

Raven2785
October 24th, 2012, 01:34 PM
Know what Apple, Bitter is here, why not ask her what she would like on someone who's asking her out?

Bittersweet
October 24th, 2012, 01:35 PM
It'll have to wait, because a workload came in, but I'll come back here later.

I3uster
October 24th, 2012, 01:36 PM
The only advice you need is that anything goes when it comes to hoes, but pimpin ain't easy.

SeiKeo
October 24th, 2012, 01:37 PM
The only advice you need is that anything goes when it comes to hoes, but pimpin ain't easy.

Talk to this man, Austrian Super-Pimp I3. Tell him how poking your eye out is not attractive.

Apple
October 24th, 2012, 01:38 PM
Tell him how poking your eye out is not attractive.

Wut

I3uster
October 24th, 2012, 01:39 PM
That was an accident! A deliberate one, but an accident.

Raven2785
October 24th, 2012, 01:40 PM
I'm not terrified of rejection. (although I suppose I'm nervous and worried that I'll end up paying all day every day)

More importantly I'm having difficulty finding someone who is simultaneously female, shares interests with me, is single, and attractive. The hot malaysian chinese girl who watches anime was already taken! The hot classmate who randomly ditzes between cosplay and k-pop is already taken! Apple is terrible at these things

There's very few of those girls and they are usually taken, your best bet is to look someplace else. Also, you must like something else, not just anime and cosplay and J-pop, maybe you're a couch potato who loves watching TV, maybe you like to run every morning, hell I've seen people get together simply because they ate lunch at the same place every day, so expand you horizons and keep looking.

Apple
October 24th, 2012, 01:40 PM
@ buster Okay

There's very few of those girls and they are usually taken, your best bet is to look someplace else. Also, you must like something else, not just anime and cosplay and J-pop, maybe you're a couch potato who loves watching TV, maybe you like to run every morning, hell I've seen people get together simply because they ate lunch at the same place every day, so expand you horizons and keep looking.

Ok lessee. I draw, I write, I go to the gym, I read.

I told you Apple is terrible at this.

Black Sword
October 24th, 2012, 01:41 PM
Apple, the "shared interests" thing isn't really a necessity. Maybe she'll be the type to adapt to your interests and get into them, maybe you'll get into hers, whatever. Just pick a pretty gal, ask her out, and go on a date and see if you like her, if she'll let you put it in, or if you need to spend some cash in Alf's Leather Gloves Emporium for when you need to... persuade... her she serves no purpose on this planet.

SeiKeo
October 24th, 2012, 01:41 PM
That was an accident! A deliberate one, but an accident.

An intended accident.

Techlet
October 24th, 2012, 01:45 PM
Personal experience: Cut down on stupid jokes on a first/serious date.

Humor might be your thing when it comes to picking up girls, but it doesn't make for a romantic setting.

Apple
October 24th, 2012, 01:48 PM
Thinking about it... I don't even know how to pick up girls.

Do you now see the extent of Apple's handicap.

Raven2785
October 24th, 2012, 01:48 PM
@ buster Okay

Ok lessee. I draw, I write, I go to the gym, I read.

I told you Apple is terrible at this.

You're not terrible you're just a beginner. You like to read, to write, A library might be a good place for you to find a girl then. The gym sound good but unless you look like you belong in a Calvin Klein underwear commercial picking up a girl there is gonna be hard, the drawing thing can help you if you're good, if you're just average maybe getting some drawing classes are the best place to meet girls who have that in common with you.

Cruor
October 24th, 2012, 01:53 PM
And well, some of the original members were pretty good.

BD (And that was waaaaaaay before blackdeath666 came aboard) was a fun guy and I liked his Tatari avatar. He'd put some fun posts around here and if he was around, I'd invite him to the Aoko FC.

EmagEvil was our local Frenchie was around lots of times despite his semi-good grasp of English, but he still participated in either the Anime/Video Games section or on the General TM Discussion thread. Also, he's one of the original guys that liked Ciel.

Kaorin was one of the few female holdovers on BL. She usually handled some music stuff and was around a good portion of the time. Nowadays she just lurks around here.

I can't forget EvoSpace here. I wish he was still around so that you guys can see what he was like. He'd usually post some relevant T-M stuff or some news we'd like to hear about. Occasionally, he'd also talk about video games for a bit.

Ford Prefect was here too. I liked the guy. He sometimes comes around on MSN.

I thought Nahash was fun, but then I didn't know much about the crap he did, so I was surprised when he got the boot.

Of course, some of you heard about Arai and Inugami and Baiken. There's also a guy from Mirror Moon whose name I can't remember for the life of me right now. >.< He's the one who helped with the translations for Tsukihime and F/SN.

WHY NO CREATIVE

But yeah, you definitely know best. You are actually the longest running user on this board that's active. You've been here since 2005 iirc. No one here compares that still posts everyday.

Nahash was a pure and beautiful soul dedicated to the betterment of Beast's Lair.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh fuck, I remember emag. There were some waifu wars iirc (probably not).

Emag was the person I was saying should have been given an admin position. He is honestly the nicest guy/bro ever to be on this board with his only competition being Lagoonate. And Lagoonate is purest person on this forum ever. Never realizes he is being trolled, always talks nicely to everyone, and always uses these stupid emoticons. On the old forum he was constantly being trolled without ever realizing it and always gave the nicest replies ever.

Nahash was a troll whose crimes are numerous, but in my eyes his worse crime will always be trying to defile the Caption Contest thread, because Caption Contest is my waifu and if Esgalia wants in then we'll find a way to make it work out baby please.

See, when Esgalia made the big announcement that he was quitting the Caption Contest, a bunch of people tried to pick it up. One of them was Nahash, and while Esgalia and me tried to keep the content funny, but not too disturbing or perverse, kind of like Bill Cosby as opposed to, say, Chris Rock, Nahash would just put up the most revolting, disturbing parts of the OVAs/visual novels/anime/whatevrs. One that stuck in my mind was when he screenshotted Alba playing with Touko's severed head, which I think was when I said: "OK, that's it, to prevent soemthing like this from happening again, I'm going to take over."

Not that at the time where I revived the thread much was going on. It had been dead for a while then.

Dude I was seriously in the process of looking for and uploading this exact image before you even said this. Since I couldn't find it I dl'd the episode and uploaded the image myself. Anyway, this was actually his first Caption image that he did.

http://i.imgur.com/03nJQ.jpg

isn't the exact image (I accidentally downloaded some low quality hardsubbed shit because neither could I find the external with KnK on it. Original image had Willy Wonka looking at the screen iirc)

Well, seeing as I only really got active about the time Umineko 5 (or 6) came out, I can't really comment on much OOHLLD stuff
although, lessee, didn't know Nahash super well, but we did have a bit of fun in the Umi thread, ...i can't member if he got in on trolling ^dish uhn wif me or not

i dunno, i think i got into the 7th/elders kinda late in the game
although that was still when evo/uberchoco were still around/the mods, and RB and Elf were just "DAWW MAHRIEHD" otp
and adi and lala cybering, and getting us banned

and glorious red/gold text battles about kenken's vagina
good times
good times

Nahash was relatively tame in the Umineko threads He would prefer to post (rather insane) theories in those. Again, the only time he was full troll was in Fanfics and Doujin Projects. And every once in awhile in GD. Which is why I always go he posted a lot of content because he contributed a lot to powerlevel debates pre-Badass Versus.

I wonder what Robot Nasu would have made of Carnival, Fate/Zero, Prototype, Girls Work, Mayoho, Remake...
Am I the only one taht thought 'Tang' when I saw Robot Nasu? or who was that was it Verg or Tobias?

I thought you only changed your name like twice~. *sees lilith's post* Oh.

This.

QQ

Oh but what about that guy that created like 10 accounts and samefagged an entire discussion with himself in GD?

- - - Updated - - -

AND WHY IS NO ONE HERE TALKING ABOUT RAIN YOU GUYS ARE MONSTERS

Apple
October 24th, 2012, 01:55 PM
You're not terrible you're just a beginner. You like to read, to write, A library might be a good place for you to find a girl then. The gym sound good but unless you look like you belong in a Calvin Klein underwear commercial picking up a girl there is gonna be hard, the drawing thing can help you if you're good, if you're just average maybe getting some drawing classes are the best place to meet girls who have that in common with you.

You can pick up girls in libraries?! Don't you look like a creeper if you do that?

Drawing classes, maybe I'll go find one with gender balance in my favour. Seems a bit of a waste though because from expeience all external art classes in singapore teach the exact same thing and it's a terribad waste of time just going there fir the sake of picking up a girl.

How do I even pick up a girl, anyway

Raven2785
October 24th, 2012, 02:09 PM
You can pick up girls in libraries?! Don't you look like a creeper if you do that?

Drawing classes, maybe I'll go find one with gender balance in my favour. Seems a bit of a waste though because from expeience all external art classes in singapore teach the exact same thing and it's a terribad waste of time just going there fir the sake of picking up a girl.

How do I even pick up a girl, anyway

Yeah, well, you can pick up a girl anywhere, just strike up a conversation and see how she reacts, if she wants to keep talking with you she'll turn towards you, look at you in the eye, etc. if she's not then she'll just try to ignore you or shoo you away. Let's say you're in the library and and you see a cute girl pick up one of your favorite books. Just go up to her and start talking about that, what a good story it is, what characters do you like, etc. You don't need to ask her out immediately but if she leaves with a good impression of you next time she sees you she'll want to talk to you and you can work things from there. Do make sure to flirt with her after your first or second meeting, otherwise you run the risk of being friendzoned.

Also be aware of the staff working there, a lot of times there are college girls doing internships there or working there for real and some of them can be pretty cute and very smart as well.

Chaos Greyblood
October 24th, 2012, 02:15 PM
@Cuour, I would have probably mentioned Creative as well. It's possible that he was either lurking or posting sporadically around here some time ago and I didn't notice, but it seems he's gone too. =/

Gaia
October 24th, 2012, 02:16 PM
WHY NO CREATIVE

But Creative will be back. His military time will end soon (in November IIRC), and he will be back!!!

AND WHY IS NO ONE HERE TALKING ABOUT RAIN YOU GUYS ARE MONSTERS

I miss my Rainie-otouto. ;_; I hope he's doing well! :neco_arc: (He loved dem nyecos!)

Chaos Greyblood
October 24th, 2012, 02:17 PM
Oh that. Did he say he's gone to military services? I don't remember quite well. It feels like a long time ago.

If anyone's interested, I think Verg is one of the holdovers of the old BL. I think he's one of the guys who's been here the longest and I barely remember when he did join.

Cruor
October 24th, 2012, 02:25 PM
But Creative will be back. His military time will end soon (in November IIRC), and he will be back!!!

I miss my Rainie-otouto. ;_; I hope he's doing well! :neco_arc: (He loved dem nyecos!)

I thought his military service ended already oh.

And why did Rain leave ;_; this was like his third time leaving and its been his longest iirc.

btw fun fact: I always considered Rain a stalker. I pretty much once said I once said in the locations thread that I lived in NY and whenever I came into Seventh for months Rain would constantly find some way to say that he also lived in NY. I just kept going wtf.

Oh that. Did he say he's gone to military services? I don't remember quite well. It feels like a long time ago.

If anyone's interested, I think Verg is one of the holdovers of the old BL. I think he's one of the guys who's been here the longest and I barely remember when he did join.

Verg joined in 2009. He is from old BL but from around the time when me, tang, tobias, and KENTA all joined. Alpha-5 (like either a few days before or after me) was also around this time and so was Optimus (one month before me in March iirc).

KENTA
October 24th, 2012, 02:27 PM

Things I have learned over the past 2 years

1: Grow a beard if you can

2: As it turns out, most women don't give a shit about various types of submission holds, no matter how cool they may seem(seriously, chicks don't dig the Muta lock? Bullshit)

3: Don't leave women at the airport

4: Hank Hill impressions are not always the way to go

5: Chicken is best eaten at 5:30 in the morning

Gaia
October 24th, 2012, 02:29 PM
It was a long time ago, because military service in South Korea lasts 21 months! ;_;

But he has visited here a few times during it.

KENTA
October 24th, 2012, 02:31 PM

Dude what? I've been here longer than Verg. Just a few months, but still. Verg's just a regular.

Apple
October 24th, 2012, 02:33 PM
Things I have learned over the past 2 years

1: Grow a beard if you can

2: As it turns out, most women don't give a shit about various types of submission holds, no matter how cool they may seem(seriously, chicks don't dig the Muta lock? Bullshit)

4: Hank Hill impressions are not always the way to go

5: Chicken is best eaten at 5:30 in the morning

I can't do number 1, and I don't understand number 5, but thanks for the rest!

KENTA
October 24th, 2012, 02:34 PM
Almost all of those are jokes anyway, so take it all with a grain of salt.

lilithsama
October 24th, 2012, 02:37 PM
most important #3 and 4

also no to 5 =_=

Gaia
October 24th, 2012, 02:42 PM
And why did Rain leave ;_; this was like his third time leaving and its been his longest iirc.

I think he left, because he felt this place had changed so much, and there was some things that upset him a lot (in GD). And this last time he made it quite clear that he won't come back. :(

But before that (old BL) he once left, and I put this in my sig: http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af85/Gaia_Finn/sekalaiset/kisujanecoarc-2.jpg

And when he came back, I used this: http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af85/Gaia_Finn/sekalaiset/kisujanecoarc-2-1.jpg

That little kitty was from his old sig. :neco_arc:

Hen_Ichi
October 24th, 2012, 02:42 PM
Bitterchan~ What do you think of what hath spawned in this thread? ^_^
Rigid adhesion to middle age virgin sex!

Complete abstinence in the prime of your life!!

Is this not the known path to become a Wizard?

KENTA
October 24th, 2012, 02:44 PM
There are actually a few ways to become a wizard, that's just the easiest. What they don't tell you is that anti wizard sluts are scouting you at all times making sure you can't become one. If you get too close, BAM! Weekend in Hong Kong.

TypeWannabe
October 24th, 2012, 02:48 PM

I actually laughed out loud in real life because this reminded me of a funny memory I had in freshman year of college.

lilithsama
October 24th, 2012, 02:50 PM
@kenken
...........so does that make me a slut?

@tw
not so funny when you're waiting alone for over an hour =_=

KENTA
October 24th, 2012, 03:00 PM
No, because I was nowhere near the age of wizardry.

lilithsama
October 24th, 2012, 03:05 PM
yeah but now we'll never know if you could be

Cruor
October 24th, 2012, 04:01 PM
I think he left, because he felt this place had changed so much, and there was some things that upset him a lot (in GD). And this last time he made it quite clear that he won't come back. :(

But before that (old BL) he once left, and I put this in my sig: http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af85/Gaia_Finn/sekalaiset/kisujanecoarc-2.jpg

And when he came back, I used this: http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af85/Gaia_Finn/sekalaiset/kisujanecoarc-2-1.jpg

That little kitty was from his old sig. :neco_arc:

no waiiiiiiii

On old GD when he first joined (back in December 2009) he was getting battered (by me, KENTA, tang, and Verg as we were the big arguers there at the time) but on this new forum he hardly visited! I swear!

also ;_;

Gaia
October 24th, 2012, 04:04 PM
It was not you then. :neco_arc:

KENTA
October 24th, 2012, 04:12 PM
Man, I swear you keep saying I was a big part of GD, but outside of a few topics I don't think I was there for more than a few weeks.

Cruor
October 24th, 2012, 04:53 PM
Man, I swear you keep saying I was a big part of GD, but outside of a few topics I don't think I was there for more than a few weeks.

I say that because you were. You had the highest post count in Badass Versus and Questions by about a thousand posts (with the closest being tang [in both threads] and sleet [in Badass. Actually sleet was the more amazing one imo as he only posted in Badass Versus for a month and you and him pretty much were at the top of the post count throughout its entire lifespan]) each for months. You were also pretty active in some of the other random threads that often appeared such as the Sakura, Rin, and Saber thread. But yeah, by the end you were overtaken as you slowly stopped posting in them. You used to be the King of Post Counts (actually, I think you still are if we include everything you've posted on this forum and old forum). lol.

Well, I think ZeX said he probably has higher if you include all his accounts (and I think you agreed) but you had something like 39-42k posts on old forum alone (counting Seventh).

Bittersweet
October 24th, 2012, 05:15 PM
Bitterchan~ What do you think of what hath spawned in this thread? ^_^

No comment.

Now, as to what Juli looks for in a guy:
First thing is the the head. Has to take care of hygene, dont be a sloppy neckbeard or giant bushy hipster beard (regular beards are fine).

A guy doesn't have to be cut from marble, but should at least take care of his body and have some basic athletic endurance and strength (all the more if he wants to go running or hiking with me, two of my favorite things to do.) I also like a guy that can pick me up and carry me. Height doesn't really matter so much, as long as he isn't a midget.

But all of that is just physical, so regarding personality:

I like easygoing guys. When I'm not out running around or enjoying nature, I am a movie buff and I love reading and chilling out to electronic music. And cats. Someone who likes relaxing with those 4 things is great.
Also, I smoke weed, so I don't mind sharing that activity, but I've had boyfriends who didn't and there was never any issue with that.

I don't like pointless drama or snippy attitudes, like when people get annoyed and need to get little digs in, so a guy should be pretty laid back.

Probably some other minor things, but w/e.

ZidanReign
October 24th, 2012, 05:25 PM
No comment.

Now, as to what Juli looks for in a guy:
First thing is the the head. Has to take care of hygene, dont be a sloppy neckbeard or giant bushy hipster beard (regular beards are fine).

A guy doesn't have to be cut from marble, but should at least take care of his body and have some basic athletic endurance and strength (all the more if he wants to go running or hiking with me, two of my favorite things to do.) I also like a guy that can pick me up and carry me. Height doesn't really matter so much, as long as he isn't a midget.

But all of that is just physical, so regarding personality:

I like easygoing guys. When I'm not out running around or enjoying nature, I am a movie buff and I love reading and chilling out to electronic music. And cats. Someone who likes relaxing with those 4 things is great.
Also, I smoke weed, so I don't mind sharing that activity, but I've had boyfriends who didn't and there was never any issue with that.

I don't like pointless drama or snippy attitudes, like when people get annoyed and need to get little digs in, so a guy should be pretty laid back.

Probably some other minor things, but w/e.

I think i would love to spend time with you if your like that. I tend to be lazy around the department of exercise and haven't been doing any since I'd rather focus on studies and relaxing, but I don't shy away from it take it as a challenge I can overcome (while complaining but w/e) I do bench press so I'm pretty sure I can pick up anything unless its 450+ or more.

I used to be a guy that get from pent-up emotions, but I mellowed out alot. Laidback is the term most friends describe me when I'm not gushing like a madman about something.

But then again, I am a young Nubile that 18 of this year. Never having experience the joys of a relationship of such.

goddamit if I'm not a wizard then no one is

@thread This thread is going to an unknown destination. I'll follow it since it seems interesting

Bittersweet
October 24th, 2012, 05:28 PM
Hmm, did you have no romantic interests in high school?

ZidanReign
October 24th, 2012, 05:32 PM
Hmm, did you have no romantic interests in high school?

I did.

They all turned Lesbian on me

ALL OF EM.

;_;

Bittersweet
October 24th, 2012, 05:33 PM
"Turned lesbian", or were you maybe just dipping into the wrong social pool from the start? <_<

ZidanReign
October 24th, 2012, 05:35 PM
"Turned lesbian", or were you maybe just dipping into the wrong social pool from the start? <_<

What's this social pool?

I just made friends with whoever would talk to me. I... was a very reserved guy in highschool. The ones I asked were friends of mine at first. After getting to know them, I asked. The answers were "stay friends" or "stay friends because I'm actually gay" I'm not the aggressive type...

Apple
October 24th, 2012, 05:39 PM
Bitter smokes weed :0

Anyway, what do you consider a midget?

Bittersweet
October 24th, 2012, 05:41 PM
What's this social pool?

I just made friends with whoever would talk to me. I... was a very reserved guy in highschool. The ones I asked were friends of mine at first. After getting to know them, I asked. The answers were "stay friends" or "stay friends because I'm actually gay" I'm not the aggressive type...

Ahh... I knew I was forgetting something. Yeah, beta-ness is a big hurdle.
A guy needs to at least be brave enough to show that he's willing to talk to me or give some form of pursuit. >.<

A midget.

ZidanReign
October 24th, 2012, 05:44 PM
Ahh... I knew I was forgetting something. Yeah, beta-ness is a big hurdle.
A guy needs to at least be brave enough to show that he's willing to talk to me or give some form of pursuit. >.<

D'oh. Guess I don't fit that criteria.

Yet. TIME TO WATCH GETTER ROBO AGAIN

Bittersweet
October 24th, 2012, 05:45 PM
Watch shounen to power up! :O

The thing is, this goes for most girls. A guy has to have at least a little visible aggression. He shouldn't put them completely at ease, or they'll think of him as a wonderful cozy throw pillow. Great to lean on, but... well, that's all.
A little aloofness also helps. (It's really hard to strike a balance, I know, but there ya go.)

KENTA
October 24th, 2012, 05:47 PM
I say that because you were. You had the highest post count in Badass Versus and Questions by about a thousand posts (with the closest being tang [in both threads] and sleet [in Badass. Actually sleet was the more amazing one imo as he only posted in Badass Versus for a month and you and him pretty much were at the top of the post count throughout its entire lifespan]) each for months. You were also pretty active in some of the other random threads that often appeared such as the Sakura, Rin, and Saber thread. But yeah, by the end you were overtaken as you slowly stopped posting in them. You used to be the King of Post Counts (actually, I think you still are if we include everything you've posted on this forum and old forum). lol.

Well, I think ZeX said he probably has higher if you include all his accounts (and I think you agreed) but you had something like 39-42k posts on old forum alone (counting Seventh).

i've never been king of post count, ever. Zero and Ana both outclass me on their various accounts, and other people too by now.

SeiKeo
October 24th, 2012, 05:47 PM
beta.txt

Apple
October 24th, 2012, 05:55 PM
A midget.

No i meant what height and under is midget class

Bittersweet
October 24th, 2012, 05:57 PM
No i meant what height and under is midget class
I don't know what official height midgets are!
*feels unsure of how to advance the conversation*

Apple
October 24th, 2012, 05:58 PM
Height i said height

The kind you denominate in cm or feet

Optimus
October 24th, 2012, 06:00 PM
... Bitter should do some romantic counseling, most of the guys here could use it (including me, if I weren't such a shut-in type of person who can't fit anyone else in his vital space)

Bittersweet
October 24th, 2012, 06:04 PM
Height i said height

The kind you denominate in cm or feet
What are you talking about, silly? I know you said height. :3

... Bitter should do some romantic counseling, most of the guys here could use it (including me, if I weren't such a shut-in type of person who can't fit anyone else in his vital space)
Eep. :<

Cruor
October 24th, 2012, 06:09 PM
Kenta-chan too humble. ZeX, I remember having on his larger accounts something like 5k each (with his smaller accounts having something like 1k each) on both the 'big' threads (Random Thoughts and Forumite) and he had like 20 accounts. But again, you had 40k~ posts on old forum. And have somewhere around 7-15k on this forum. Can't remember remember for the life of me how much it was for ana/alto (I think he had about 15k ea on both his accounts but again, I'm wanking you so these numbers are unreliable).

Mike, Kotonoha, and tobias are probably the only ones who may have surpassed (or rather most likely tobias, as Kotonoha had somewhere around 7k ea on old Random Thoughts and Forumite info and tobias was approaching 10k ea when you were somewhere around 19-20k on random thoughts and 14-15k on forumite. And Mike had nothing close to his current post count on this forum). I remember I had made a huge post both here and on the old forum of my complete and utter disbelief of your post count and actually complained about how you had not posted in Badass for a month and were still way ahead of everyone).

Optimus
October 24th, 2012, 06:15 PM
Man the old forums give me so much nostalgia. From using adblock and laughing at all those who didn't do so to... ya know, spending the day on BL. It's sorta become part of my life now, and I don't think I'll ever forget about it.

Apple
October 24th, 2012, 06:17 PM
What are you talking about, silly? I know you said height. :3

Eep. :<

Ok, what height do you consider midget height then? It's ok to tell me, better that I know I'm in the tier and figure a way to make up for my genetics than have me bumbling around ignorant

KENTA
October 24th, 2012, 06:18 PM
Yeah, there was definitely a point in time where I basically spammed Badass vs with strange matchups.

SeiKeo
October 24th, 2012, 06:18 PM
Platform shoes.

Apple
October 24th, 2012, 06:19 PM
Platform shoes.

Noh

Bittersweet
October 24th, 2012, 06:19 PM

A midget.

Ok, what height do you consider midget height then? It's ok to tell me, better that I know I'm in the tier and figure a way to make up for my genetics than have me bumbling around ignorant

D:
HELP! SOMEONE HELP! HOW DO I EXPLAIN THIS ANY MORE??? D:

Mike1984
October 24th, 2012, 06:22 PM
My post count on the original forum was pretty high, IIRC. By the time we got kicked off there, I think I was about second highest.

SeiKeo
October 24th, 2012, 06:22 PM
Bitter just say anyone shorter than you.

Apple
October 24th, 2012, 06:23 PM
How tall is she anyway.

Bittersweet
October 24th, 2012, 06:25 PM
I'm 5'8".

Apple
October 24th, 2012, 06:27 PM
Apple is midget class

What do

SeiKeo
October 24th, 2012, 06:27 PM
platform shoes

Bittersweet
October 24th, 2012, 06:28 PM
how tall apple

Apple
October 24th, 2012, 06:28 PM
168 cm

Less than 172 cm/5'8

platform shoes

Leolo pls

Bittersweet
October 24th, 2012, 06:31 PM
168 cm

Less than 172 cm/5'8

-_-

A midget is a short person with relatively average bodily proportions in comparison with other human beings. The term is often improperly used to describe a person with the medical condition dwarfism (http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/wiki/Dwarfism).

Dwarfism ( / (http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English)ˈ (http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English#Key)d (http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English#Key)w (http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English#Key)ɔr (http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English#Key)f (http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English#Key)ɪ (http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English#Key)z (http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English#Key)əm (http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English#Key)/ (http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English)) occurs when an individual person or animal is short in stature resulting from a medical condition caused by abnormal (slow or delayed) growth. In humans, dwarfism is sometimes defined as an adult height of less than 147 cm (58 inches).

Cruor
October 24th, 2012, 06:31 PM
My post count on the original forum was pretty high, IIRC. By the time we got kicked off there, I think I was about second highest.

You had something like 12k as your official one (with about a few hundred from Seventh). Kotonoha had the highest official I believe (something like 14-16k with more from Seventh something around 7k from forumite and another 6k or so from Random). tobias might have been around that I can't remember his 'official' post count. I think Creative was the first person to break the 10k mark officially and Emag was also sitting around that area too from what I remember.

Apple
October 24th, 2012, 06:34 PM
-_-

If it's less than 110% of most girls' heights, it's midget class. My female friends were going on about their boyfriends being fuxing short (and one of them was 168 cm).

There is no need to shield this mind, bitter. It is not virgin to the counsel of wimminz

Bittersweet
October 24th, 2012, 06:38 PM
My female friends were going on about their boyfriends being fuxing short

My female friends .......... their boyfriends...... fuxing short

females................. boyfriends...........

BEING SHORT DOESN'T MATTER THAT MUCH IN THE LONG RUN. >:O

Apple
October 24th, 2012, 06:40 PM
Ya ya, now I have to figure out a way to get around it.

SeiKeo
October 24th, 2012, 06:41 PM
ha long run

he's short

get it

Bittersweet
October 24th, 2012, 06:41 PM
Ya ya, now I have to figure out a way to get around it.

Become Vegeta.

Leo get out. Pls get out. :(

Apple
October 24th, 2012, 06:43 PM
Leo so harsh :p

Bitter I don't understand how i can become vegeta?

Kotonoha
October 24th, 2012, 06:50 PM
You had something like 12k as your official one (with about a few hundred from Seventh). Kotonoha had the highest official I believe (something like 14-16k with more from Seventh something around 7k from forumite and another 6k or so from Random). tobias might have been around that I can't remember his 'official' post count. I think Creative was the first person to break the 10k mark officially and Emag was also sitting around that area too from what I remember.
Actually I think Mike's postcount eventually climbed higher than mine. I may have had more with Seventh posts made after they stopped counting, though. (my final postcount was 12,555 I'm pretty sure)

Apple
October 24th, 2012, 06:52 PM
Kotonoha, how tall are you

Please go ahead and be as scathing as you like

KENTA
October 24th, 2012, 06:52 PM
I wonder who has the highest post count now including 7th.

Apple
October 24th, 2012, 06:53 PM
I thought we didn't get postcounts from the seventh.

And also that would probably be leo.

SeiKeo
October 24th, 2012, 06:54 PM
Including 7th...

nope still me

fml

KENTA
October 24th, 2012, 06:55 PM
The 7th not getting posts is actually still a fairly new concept. I think it was a few months old by the time we got the new forum.

Bittersweet
October 24th, 2012, 06:56 PM
Kotonoha, how tall are you

Please go ahead and be as scathing as you like

Yes Koto, be sure to use only the most hurtful and insulting measurements you can. :V

KENTA
October 24th, 2012, 06:57 PM
She's taller than you.

Bittersweet
October 24th, 2012, 06:59 PM
What if she said "A bean like you could not even see over the tops of my tallest pair of high heels"?

lilithsama
October 24th, 2012, 07:03 PM
actually did go back and read through most of this thread

and saw it just degenerated into dating advice/preferences
lohl

and height dont mean shit so dun worry bout it =3=

Bittersweet
October 24th, 2012, 07:05 PM
actually did go back and read through most of this thread

and saw it just degenerated into dating advice/preferences
lohl

and height dont mean shit so dun worry bout it =3=

If you cant beat 'em, join 'em, I guess. :sakura:

Neir
October 24th, 2012, 07:06 PM
If you cant beat 'em, join 'em, I guess. :sakura:

I get it! It's funny because you're supposed to beat Sakura!