PDA

View Full Version : Random Thoughts Thread



Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 [524] 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805

Gl❀w
April 3rd, 2016, 07:38 PM
wait i misread that

carry on

2Bad
April 3rd, 2016, 07:41 PM
Of course it's possible? Subplots aren't conjured out of thin air, and made impossible to be edited out.
The Akiha v Ciel fight happens pretty much for no reason other than for the coolness factor, which is alright because it's a good fight but it's still nonsensical and gratuitous.

- - - Updated - - -


Please don't be this dumb.

http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/5308-What-is-your-favorite-Tsukihime-route
There is no reasonable way to actually sew up the twins storylines at the same time as the others, no.

also lol, sample size of 59 people, question is "which is your favorite" not which is the worst, Kohaku's is my favorite but Arc's is still totally fine

- - - Updated - - -

there is certainly more shitty anime these days, but there is also multiple orders of magnitude more of anime period

Zurvan
April 3rd, 2016, 07:41 PM
mmmmmmmmm i dunno. The animation certainly can't compare, but I'd say there's a lot of old stuff plot-wise that still holds its own.

Personally I feel that animation can often be excused if its older. Of course the animation is generally better now.
Why am I defending a standpoint that isn't my own.
Did I become Shirou

nvm, carry on carrying on

Lace
April 3rd, 2016, 07:41 PM
back in my days anime was better because i had yet to know how bad it was

makes u think

Zurvan
April 3rd, 2016, 07:42 PM
back in my days anime was better because i had yet to know how bad it was

makes u think

this

Snow
April 3rd, 2016, 07:45 PM
Sailor Moon is objectively the only good anime

Zurvan
April 3rd, 2016, 07:52 PM
tmw Carnival Phantasm is the best animated story with tsuki char's

mAc Chaos
April 3rd, 2016, 07:55 PM
It's actually just a reasonably pretty action manga full of fat, unresolved subplots and without a glimmer of genuine tension or dread that isn't the Ciel flashback.


Its praise mostly owes for being the adaption of a widely reviled route, but in general it's something good where the original was bad, and the reverse applies too.
When I finally read the Tsukihime manga I was surprised by how simple and straightforward it was. It was good, but it was simpler than Fate route.

2Bad
April 3rd, 2016, 07:57 PM
I do not recall saying that the Tsukihime manga which adapts Arc's route should tie the twins plot. Maybe, and I say maybe, what I was saying is that it should just completely leave it alone if it doesn't have the means of doing it.

I'll also assume that your dismissal of the BL numbers when talking about BL's reception to something is just conceding, after you somehow managed to mix up heroines and routes appreciation, as if they had even been the same thing in a forum that historically disliked Sakura and liked HF.


but whatever ahah lol waifuists amirite

Nods to the the thing it adapts are a thing an adaptation is allowed to have, imo.

It's not conceding because it's not evidence of anything, since the question, again, is not "what is the worst Tsukihime route" but "what is your favorite Tsukihime route." I didn't vote for Arc's route, I voted for Kohaku's, that doesn't mean I despise Arc's route, it means I like Kohaku's better. So what you present is not evidence that people hate Arc's route but that most don't put it at #1, which in a game with 5 routes is not the same thing.


routewise it's Kohaku>Hisui>Arc>Ciel>Akiha by the by, Ciel's route is just Arc's with some pieces somewhat messily swapped out and a worse conclusion (I like Ciel)

- - - Updated - - -

so what I'm saying is "lol waifuists"

I3uster
April 3rd, 2016, 08:12 PM
i grab a random bottle

im sure its cheap syrup to dilute with water for sweet unhealthy shit to drink

i put the bottle to my mouth

its actually just the undiluted syrup

as i taste it its too late

a big gulp

the lifestyle of the poor but sexy

I3uster
April 3rd, 2016, 08:16 PM
as a kid i was never retarded enough to try to drink some cleaner but now i am an adult and i am not so sure anymore

just Beamu
April 3rd, 2016, 08:17 PM
as a kid i was never retarded enough to try to drink some cleaner but now i am an adult and i am not so sure anymore
Accumulative brain damage is bad

Lace
April 3rd, 2016, 08:18 PM
are u insinuating that u like to raw drink the type of syrup u dilute in water....

I3uster
April 3rd, 2016, 08:20 PM
no i dont and also my tummy is growling i think i might die

2Bad
April 3rd, 2016, 08:20 PM
When you have actual Arc fans who end up voting against her route you already start having some strong hints. Then you have Ciel's route being more or less completely better to it when it's not a copypaste. Etc.

But I see that after yesterday in gennews, more people want to try at the redefinition of popularity.
Your claim was that people despised Arc's route, I pointed out that the data you presented doesn't actually indicate that it's the bottom for most anymore than it indicates it's #2 for most, that is what has occurred here.


Aside from that I just have no fucking idea where you got that I'm interested in sniping Arc's route out of waifu duty. I was bored the hell out of it, hell yeah, but that was already on my first read and it made me drop Tsukihime back then.
And if you had any idea of what you're talking about instead of going in no-effort baiting you'd realise why I don't have a problem with Arc route.
Take posting less seriously imo

I3uster
April 3rd, 2016, 08:21 PM
we all must make our own mistakes

SeiKeo
April 3rd, 2016, 08:22 PM
Hey Buster am I a girl if I bought cherry whiskey but I think it kinda sucks anyways even if it's more drinkable

Strife ❤️
April 3rd, 2016, 08:23 PM
Hey Buster am I a girl if I bought cherry whiskey but I think it kinda sucks anyways even if it's more drinkable

I'm not buster but yes.

I3uster
April 3rd, 2016, 08:23 PM
Hey Buster am I a girl if I bought cherry whiskey but I think it kinda sucks anyways even if it's more drinkable

drink fireball straight you fuckin baby

(i dont have Whiskey Opinions, one of my friends is the whiskey guy, as long as i dont puke its all good tbh)

2Bad
April 3rd, 2016, 08:24 PM
strife strictly drinks cooking sherry

Apologies. Bit of a sour mood today, but honestly I don't like having an argument and being told, at repetition, that I'm merely biased. While presumably joking it's still something that kind of throws away the value of whatever I might be saying.
I mean I generally assume anything posted on this website is valueless, including my own posts

I3uster
April 3rd, 2016, 08:25 PM
make some that don't send you to the hospital
honestly looking at the ingredients this is hella alcohol and an ecstasy precursor sounds kinda worth

SeiKeo
April 3rd, 2016, 08:26 PM
I'm not buster but yes.
Cool

Lace
April 3rd, 2016, 08:28 PM
I took three vodka shots in a row and i didnt even cry or throw up.. im the tough alcohol expert if u ever need one buddy

2Bad
April 3rd, 2016, 08:29 PM
I upset people because I just down most drinks put in front of me in seconds

I3uster
April 3rd, 2016, 08:30 PM
thats actually kind of impressive if you only recently got to legally drink hard liqor

unless you come from the austrian countryside

Strife ❤️
April 3rd, 2016, 08:30 PM
I'm done with spirits for a while, still make me feel sick :(

2Bad
April 3rd, 2016, 08:33 PM
The economic cost of my posting is not studying, it must follow for it to be valuable.
same except my conclusion is the opposite

Lace
April 3rd, 2016, 08:36 PM
it wasnt legally allowed yet it was on NYE but honestly who cares about that

but i was surprised that i could down it so easily too because i absolutely cant stand any beer kind of alcohol.. a friend of me thought i was ~straightedge~ because she'd never seen me with an alcoholic drink before

Bloble
April 3rd, 2016, 08:44 PM
Hard Stuff >>> Not Hard Stuff

I3uster
April 3rd, 2016, 08:45 PM
Beer gets me economically best drunk idk what it is about it but 3 beers hammer me faster than 3 shots.

But like with everything in life, variety.

2Bad
April 3rd, 2016, 08:46 PM
Hard Stuff >>> Not Hard Stuff
yeah, it takes me less time to get drunk and unlike beer I won't necessarily hate the taste

I fucking hate the taste of beer

I3uster
April 3rd, 2016, 08:47 PM
you get used to it you just have kind of a bad start with not having to pretend to like it for 3 years to look cool in front of your friends

Sesto
April 3rd, 2016, 08:50 PM
i only drink hard liquor because it's cheaper than buying other stuff
alcohol percentage to price ratio is the most important thing to look for while buying alcohol

it tastes like shit but who cares, that's not what alcohol is for

Frostyvale
April 3rd, 2016, 08:51 PM
My one experience with alcohol was in my bathroom.

I filled a Pyrex jar with rubbing alcohol, used a tissue as a wick, and got a makeshift lamp going. Then I used that to boil another small jar of rubbing alcohol and had a blast igniting the gas. It went up in a lovely little burst of flame.

Had no fume hood so I probably inhaled a bunch of that stuff.

Lace
April 3rd, 2016, 08:51 PM
i make it very open that i hate beer but i want to be able to drink it whenever i feel like it so the only option is getting over urself and taking it like a champ until ur at a point where you can stand the taste. It's like a bad meme

2Bad
April 3rd, 2016, 08:52 PM
I care way more about taste than level of alcohol but if the mission statement is Get Trashed (never a good mission statement but there you are), then I find it's best to get some honey bourbon or something like that, where it's lots of booze and once I AM drunk I'll start to like the taste

if light lubrication is on the agenda I usually just get some cream based shit like Rum Chata or Bailey's.

I guess I also like vodka mixes of various hues.

I3uster
April 3rd, 2016, 08:52 PM
you should try drinking it it beats inhaling it by far

2Bad
April 3rd, 2016, 08:53 PM
I mean if it's really time to get down then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAhdhIHc40o

Zurvan
April 3rd, 2016, 08:53 PM
Inhaling alcohol, the newest rage. all the cool kids are doing it

Lace
April 3rd, 2016, 08:53 PM
My one experience with alcohol was in my bathroom.

I filled a Pyrex jar with rubbing alcohol, used a tissue as a wick, and got a makeshift lamp going. Then I used that to boil another small jar of rubbing alcohol and had a blast igniting the gas. It went up in a lovely little burst of flame.

Had no fume hood so I probably inhaled a bunch of that stuff.t

this is the nerdiest thing ive read in a while and i dont mean that in a bad way its cute

Frostyvale
April 3rd, 2016, 08:55 PM
you should try drinking it it beats inhaling it by far
No thank you no isopropanol for me

- - - Updated - - -

Turns into acetone after you metabolize it.

just Beamu
April 3rd, 2016, 09:00 PM
If I ever tried alcohol I would likely get very addicted very fast so I don't

I3uster
April 3rd, 2016, 09:01 PM
a guy when i did paramed told me it used to be a trick for homeless alcoholics to go down to the side of some road and lay down with some isopropyl or methanol bottle (empty or halfway full) and try to bait an ambulance because the treatment involves a full ethanol fix

- - - Updated - - -

well treatment its more like it metabolizes quicker so you get some time or something idr

mAc Chaos
April 3rd, 2016, 09:13 PM
My one experience with alcohol was in my bathroom.

I filled a Pyrex jar with rubbing alcohol, used a tissue as a wick, and got a makeshift lamp going. Then I used that to boil another small jar of rubbing alcohol and had a blast igniting the gas. It went up in a lovely little burst of flame.

Had no fume hood so I probably inhaled a bunch of that stuff.first the mousepad now this

why do you keep setting things on fire

Spinach
April 3rd, 2016, 09:15 PM
well,

Strife ❤️
April 3rd, 2016, 09:16 PM
next it will be his school

Gl❀w
April 3rd, 2016, 09:18 PM
dont encourage delinquency imo

just Beamu
April 3rd, 2016, 09:19 PM
first the mousepad now this

why do you keep setting things on fire
it's his fetish

- - - Updated - - -


dont encourage delinquency imo
don't be square imo

2Bad
April 3rd, 2016, 09:19 PM
716777693623271424

Gl❀w
April 3rd, 2016, 09:19 PM
don't be square imo

have fun in jail imo

Zurvan
April 3rd, 2016, 09:20 PM
don't be square imo

but its so hip

just Beamu
April 3rd, 2016, 09:22 PM
have fun in jail imo
lmao if you can't frame it on the janitor

Gl❀w
April 3rd, 2016, 09:23 PM
lmao if you can't frame it on the janitor

i've watched scrubs, i think trying to frame the janitor is setting yourself up for failure

just Beamu
April 3rd, 2016, 09:25 PM
i've watched scrubs, i think trying to frame the janitor is setting yourself up for failure
So you've put thought into who to frame

Sounds like criminal thinkin' to me

Gl❀w
April 3rd, 2016, 09:26 PM
So you've put thought into who to frame

Sounds like criminal thinkin' to me

worked in a law firm

just know how these things go

Zurvan
April 3rd, 2016, 09:26 PM
Do I hear criminal intent yet?

just Beamu
April 3rd, 2016, 09:31 PM
worked in a law firm

just know how these things go
You were hiding under their noses the whole time I see

Gl❀w
April 3rd, 2016, 09:33 PM
says the person encouraging frosty to burn down a school

Frostyvale
April 3rd, 2016, 09:35 PM
Do you want me to make an honest intellectual effort, to assess how such an attempt might go?

Gl❀w
April 3rd, 2016, 09:36 PM
Do you want me to make an honest intellectual effort, to assess how such an attempt might go?

well, since you brought it up,

Zurvan
April 3rd, 2016, 09:36 PM
Glow and Order
Criminal Intent

just Beamu
April 3rd, 2016, 09:37 PM
says the person encouraging frosty to burn down a school
I can only suggest, not force

- - - Updated - - -


Do you want me to make an honest intellectual effort, to assess how such an attempt might go?
That would actually be interesting

I3uster
April 3rd, 2016, 09:38 PM
Do you want me to make an honest intellectual effort, to assess how such an attempt might go?

the slightly artificial feel of conversation

the intellect

the desire to set things on fire

propensity towards lewdness

http://i.imgur.com/4h9HwHl.jpg

2Bad
April 3rd, 2016, 09:40 PM
http://i.imgur.com/c5Lev0V.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

You know I continue to not watch wrestling but the temptation becomes ever stronger

Strife ❤️
April 3rd, 2016, 09:41 PM
You know I continue to not watch wrestling but the temptation becomes ever stronger

https://stubhillnews.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/trumpwwe.jpg

http://pa1.narvii.com/5864/9e532e4bc96767fe56cf1d560dac8f862384b5b6_hq.gif

Frostyvale
April 3rd, 2016, 09:42 PM
There are cameras all around the school. Therefore, to make this work I would need to do so in a way that allowed me to get lost in a big crowd, probably during one of the period changes. There are no cameras in the classrooms. Therefore, the room with the most flammable material is the optimal place to start. This is either the art room, the computer room, or the boiler room. I'll pick the boiler room because it's connected to the gas system, and thus the best bet for getting a good blast. So first, I'd have to steal a key from the janitors. This would necessitate isolating them in a secluded spot out of the view of the cameras, and then either some sticky fingers or outright murder.

Then enter the boiler room, smash a gas pipe, and rig together some batteries and probably a basic arduino circuit to generate a spark after a certain amount of time. Then run.

I3uster
April 3rd, 2016, 09:43 PM
wait no youre yuuji

2Bad
April 3rd, 2016, 09:43 PM
I didn't understand until Ryckert was added to Giant Bomb to let the wrestle love truly boil over and Xavier Woods started to take the internet by storm, but wrestling is actually anime

I can't have multiple, equally anime mediums in my life

Lace
April 3rd, 2016, 09:48 PM
.

This should clear anyone's desire to watch wrestling

GhostDIGIT
April 3rd, 2016, 09:50 PM
Mcmahon nooo!

Frostyvale
April 3rd, 2016, 09:50 PM
wait no youre yuuji
You wanna watch it together sometime?

2Bad
April 3rd, 2016, 09:50 PM
you know, in Trump vs Vince, I support Trump

Frostyvale
April 3rd, 2016, 10:06 PM
Honestly my school janitors might be the coolest members of the faculty and I'd much prefer to help them out by cleaning stuff.

On the other hand cleaning a school building is a Herculean feat and so I have never attempted this.

- - - Updated - - -

The one unforgivable sin of the public toilet is to block it with paper. I pity them to no end for dealing with these things.

- - - Updated - - -

*The sink, I mean. Though the urinals are equally sacrosanct.

Gl❀w
April 3rd, 2016, 10:07 PM
I have a great deal of respect for janitors. They do the jobs nobody really wants to do and make it possible for the rest of us to go about our lives oblivious to how much work it takes to maintain a clean building.

Zurvan
April 3rd, 2016, 10:17 PM
Newest GO will be a janitor
Performing Herculean feats
Cleaning the world of filth
Mopping the floor with enemies

this dumbass joke aside janitors really do deserve respect

SeiKeo
April 3rd, 2016, 10:20 PM
I have a great deal of respect for janitors. They do the jobs nobody really wants to do and make it possible for the rest of us to go about our lives oblivious to how much work it takes to maintain a clean building.
In a way any job that makes you think "fuck I'm glad I'm not doing that" deserves respect just from that.

Dullahan
April 3rd, 2016, 10:27 PM
There are cameras all around the school. Therefore, to make this work I would need to do so in a way that allowed me to get lost in a big crowd, probably during one of the period changes. There are no cameras in the classrooms. Therefore, the room with the most flammable material is the optimal place to start. This is either the art room, the computer room, or the boiler room. I'll pick the boiler room because it's connected to the gas system, and thus the best bet for getting a good blast. So first, I'd have to steal a key from the janitors. This would necessitate isolating them in a secluded spot out of the view of the cameras, and then either some sticky fingers or outright murder.

Then enter the boiler room, smash a gas pipe, and rig together some batteries and probably a basic arduino circuit to generate a spark after a certain amount of time. Then run.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1fCn6bTpHur

Gl❀w
April 3rd, 2016, 10:28 PM
YES he did it

Zurvan
April 3rd, 2016, 10:29 PM
Thanks Dullahan, you have a great story telling voice.
even if its used for this kind of stuff..

Gl❀w
April 3rd, 2016, 10:29 PM
oh damn i just realized i dont have the ingredients for the thing i planned to make for dinner

Zurvan
April 3rd, 2016, 10:33 PM
oh damn i just realized i dont have the ingredients for the thing i planned to make for dinner

hamburgers it is. also shouldn't you have eaten already

Gl❀w
April 3rd, 2016, 10:34 PM
hamburgers it is. also shouldn't you have eaten already

I could make hamburgers, of course, but,

Zurvan
April 3rd, 2016, 10:35 PM
but nothing enjoy your dinner

mmm if I sleep now, I'll have almost 4 hours of sleep

Gl❀w
April 3rd, 2016, 10:36 PM
also i think its generally established my eating habits are Bad

- - - Updated - - -


but nothing enjoy your dinner

well i have to make it first, now don't i

SeiKeo
April 3rd, 2016, 10:36 PM
also i think its generally established my eating habits are Bad

- - - Updated - - -



well i have to make it first, now don't i
Well, not all of them, presumably.

Zurvan
April 3rd, 2016, 10:37 PM
well i have to make it first, now don't i

well, you don't have to, but raw meat is bad civilization

Gl❀w
April 3rd, 2016, 10:38 PM
well, you don't have to, but raw meat is bad civilization

I mean, hambuger question was so last night, though

just Beamu
April 3rd, 2016, 10:39 PM
also i think its generally established my eating habits are Bad
Well, mine are about as bad, so I'll pretend they're Fine

Zurvan
April 3rd, 2016, 10:40 PM
I don't know what you mean
like at all

- - - Updated - - -


Well, mine are about as bad, so I'll pretend they're Fine

eat a salad

just Beamu
April 3rd, 2016, 10:40 PM
I mean, hambuger question was so last night, though
Yes but hamburgers are always good if you have ingredients

or taco burger

Gl❀w
April 3rd, 2016, 10:40 PM
i mean i'm probably going to end up making tomato soup or something tbh

oh wait i have no crackers

back to the drawing board

Zurvan
April 3rd, 2016, 10:41 PM
why no burgers

just Beamu
April 3rd, 2016, 10:41 PM
eat a salad
Meat and sweet things for me

Never again shall a salad meet my lips

Zurvan
April 3rd, 2016, 10:43 PM
Meat and sweet things for me

Never again shall a salad meet my lips

a meatsalad

Gl❀w
April 3rd, 2016, 10:47 PM
http://i.imgur.com/tDkavqJ.jpg

Zurvan
April 3rd, 2016, 10:47 PM
Well, goodnight, hope you guys have fun

glow do it, eat the whole damn thing I dare you

just Beamu
April 3rd, 2016, 10:47 PM
a meatsalad
I refuse

Zurvan
April 3rd, 2016, 10:48 PM
I refuse

Smart man

just Beamu
April 3rd, 2016, 10:48 PM
http://i.imgur.com/tDkavqJ.jpg
This is acceptable.

Though ideally you would at least put it on bread my god

SeiKeo
April 3rd, 2016, 10:51 PM
.
Do you at least have crackers for God's sake.

Historia
April 3rd, 2016, 10:52 PM
All you have is... peanut butter?

Gl❀w
April 3rd, 2016, 10:54 PM
Do you at least have crackers for God's sake.

can u read


This is acceptable.

Though ideally you would at least put it on bread my god

why the fuck would i do that

- - - Updated - - -


All you have is... peanut butter?

well, no

but it's whats for dinner

SeiKeo
April 3rd, 2016, 10:55 PM
can u read

Let me go check with Prix about this.

Spinach
April 3rd, 2016, 10:58 PM
What was it for webms again, just ...?

[webm]https://a.pomf.cat/xpagjd.webm

test

Gl❀w
April 3rd, 2016, 10:59 PM
Let me go check with Prix about this.

wat

Spinach
April 3rd, 2016, 11:00 PM
and I'm not having the weird problems the first webm mAc posted after adding the webm embed, huh.

just Beamu
April 3rd, 2016, 11:00 PM
why the fuck would i do that
Peanut butter sandwiches are good

Also I know for a fact that you love grilled PB&J

Spinach
April 3rd, 2016, 11:00 PM
Maybe it was the host he used, or the size of the webm he was trying out.

just Beamu
April 3rd, 2016, 11:00 PM
wat
to check literacy one assumes

SeiKeo
April 3rd, 2016, 11:01 PM
wat

Learning good English.

Spinach
April 3rd, 2016, 11:01 PM
It's time to start shitposting with webbums

Gl❀w
April 3rd, 2016, 11:02 PM
Peanut butter sandwiches are good

Also I know for a fact that you love grilled PB&J

"love" is a strong word

just Beamu
April 3rd, 2016, 11:04 PM
"love" is a strong word
You have in fact stated before that they are the only way to eat PB&Js as an adult.

Gl❀w
April 3rd, 2016, 11:05 PM
You have in fact stated before that they are the only way to eat PB&Js as an adult.

"love" is still a strong word

because honestly adults shouldnt be eating pb&j in most situations to begin with

Spinach
April 3rd, 2016, 11:06 PM
https://a.pomf.cat/dwkkou.webm

just Beamu
April 3rd, 2016, 11:07 PM
"love" is still a strong word

because honestly adults shouldnt be eating pb&j in most situations to begin with
I'm sorry you can't let the love into your heart

You
April 3rd, 2016, 11:08 PM
does this mean i can embedd southpark videos now?

Spinach
April 3rd, 2016, 11:09 PM
It's against the rules to embed anything that isn't anime

https://a.pomf.cat/pjtglx.webm

You
April 3rd, 2016, 11:09 PM
because honestly adults shouldnt be eating pb&j in most situations to begin with
adults do what they want unless it's socially unacceptable, morally wrong, against the law, errr I guess adults don't do what they want and people lied to me.

- - - Updated - - -


It's against the rules to embed anything that isn't anime

southpark is anime. it's as anime as game of thrones.

Spinach
April 3rd, 2016, 11:10 PM
GoT is not anime and I will Ban You.

2Bad
April 3rd, 2016, 11:13 PM
GoT is super anime

Prix with a Silent X
April 3rd, 2016, 11:13 PM
Let me go check with Prix about this.

My name was spoken.

Spinach
April 3rd, 2016, 11:14 PM
GoT is not anime and I will Ban Rodyle.

You
April 3rd, 2016, 11:15 PM
GoT is not anime and I will Ban You.
https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2015-05/6/10/enhanced/webdr02/grid-cell-21656-1430923516-21.jpg

SeiKeo
April 3rd, 2016, 11:15 PM
My name was spoken.
I need to read English gooder.

Spinach
April 3rd, 2016, 11:16 PM
https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2015-05/6/10/enhanced/webdr02/grid-cell-21656-1430923516-21.jpg

This isn't anime. It isn't even animated.

I'm Banning You.

You
April 3rd, 2016, 11:16 PM
Now i think about it pll is pretty shoujo anime with mystery LN notes.

Lace
April 3rd, 2016, 11:18 PM
I will Ban Rodyle.

oh wow

- - - Updated - - -

and hello of course GoT is anime, it's called MuvLuv

- - - Updated - - -


Now i think about it pll is pretty shoujo anime with mystery LN notes.

omg you watch pll??

Spinach
April 3rd, 2016, 11:18 PM
MuvLuv is a VN and also an animated meme

I will Ban Lace.

Historia
April 3rd, 2016, 11:19 PM
but it's whats for dinner

Oh.

Ok.

Lace
April 3rd, 2016, 11:19 PM
Boy am I glad I didn't read any VN of such name, sounds disastrous

Spinach
April 3rd, 2016, 11:20 PM
Boy am I glad I didn't read any VN of such name, sounds disastrous

s a m e

You
April 3rd, 2016, 11:20 PM
omg you watch pll??
not within the last few months.
did it get any good?

Historia
April 3rd, 2016, 11:21 PM
pll...

pretty little liars?

just Beamu
April 3rd, 2016, 11:27 PM
tfw no functioning skype tonight

sigh

Prix with a Silent X
April 3rd, 2016, 11:33 PM
I need to read English gooder.

> Glow said she didn't have crackers to eat tomato soup.
> She posted a picture of peanut butter jar with a spoon for dinner.
> You asked if she at least had crackers.


Now i think about it pll is pretty shoujo anime with mystery LN notes.

Thank you for validating me.

just Beamu
April 3rd, 2016, 11:34 PM
> Glow said she didn't have crackers to eat tomato soup.
> She posted a picture of peanut butter jar with a spoon for dinner.
> You asked if she at least had crackers.
Eating without bread is still questionable though

Historia
April 3rd, 2016, 11:35 PM
If Glow wants to eat peanut butter straight outta the jar let her.

just Beamu
April 3rd, 2016, 11:36 PM
If Glow wants to eat peanut butter straight outta the jar let her.
I'm just saying with bread it would be better

not like I haven't done the same thing

Gl❀w
April 3rd, 2016, 11:39 PM
Eating without bread is still questionable though

you know usually people are just happy i'm eating

just Beamu
April 3rd, 2016, 11:40 PM
Well, yes, I am glad that you are eating. Sorry.

Historia
April 3rd, 2016, 11:42 PM
You don't have to apologize GB.

(go explore the rest of the forum though, it would do you good).

Prix with a Silent X
April 3rd, 2016, 11:48 PM
You don't have to apologize GB.

(go explore the rest of the forum though, it would do you good).

Actually not bad advice. Either good advice or terrible advice, but not bad advice. Help me.

Historia
April 4th, 2016, 12:01 AM
Actually not bad advice. Either good advice or terrible advice, but not bad advice. Help me.

Don't get into pointless agruments over worst waifu Saber.

And to give myself advice: don't get miffed by asses random trolls on the internet people who laugh at the things you post.

Gl❀w
April 4th, 2016, 12:25 AM
Don't get into pointless agruments over worst waifu Saber.

And to give myself advice: don't get miffed by asses random trolls on the internet people who laugh at the things you post.
if it makes you feel any better, I, the person you originally made that comment towards, did not find it humorous. I didn't agree with it, but I didn't laugh at your expense either.

Lace
April 4th, 2016, 12:29 AM
not within the last few months.
did it get any good?

No it's gotten gradually worse if anything but you probably know that

Historia
April 4th, 2016, 12:34 AM
if it makes you feel any better, I, the person you originally made that comment towards, did not find it humorous. I didn't agree with it, but I didn't laugh at your expense either.

Oh, no. It's cool that they laugh at it. I just let it get to me a bit, is all. I shouldn't have let it, and honestly didn't think it ever would, but, yet...

I guess you can say my main squeeze is Jeanne. The person, not the saint.

Lace
April 4th, 2016, 12:37 AM
im sorry if it got to you lmao making me laugh is not a Bad Thing

Historia
April 4th, 2016, 12:48 AM
im sorry if it got to you lmao making me laugh is not a Bad Thing

No, don't apologize. It's totally fine.

I feel like I have to elaborate on what I meant by 'down to earth', but honestly I can't really put into words other than what LJ3 already put: she's feisty. Not afraid to speak her mind, more than her 'simple' upbringing as a member of the 'lowest class'. Just one of the many examples that your background doesn't define who you are, what you can do, and/or how you do it. In her case, it was helping turn the tide of the Hundred Years' War.

I can't really explain it properly.

When I think 'down to earth' I think 'genuine'.

SeiKeo
April 4th, 2016, 12:49 AM
If you mean down to earth to mean lower class, not conventional high heroic, just say that.

mAc Chaos
April 4th, 2016, 01:36 AM
Down to earth always meant genuine. Unpretentious. Honest. Etc.

Zurvan
April 4th, 2016, 04:51 AM
Can I report mods or admins for derailing?
And should I?

Snow
April 4th, 2016, 05:15 AM
Tokiomi Avatar Ruins Forum

Zurvan
April 4th, 2016, 06:00 AM
Tokiomi Does Everything Wrong

Snow
April 4th, 2016, 06:24 AM
I kinda want an Opinions On Gil thread but not sure if good idea.

Marmadillo
April 4th, 2016, 06:33 AM
Mmmm, he's a part great part terrible villain that has been overwanked to the point that the writers have difficulty writing around that.

I3uster
April 4th, 2016, 06:34 AM
Saber one has like 8 pages so why not do it.

Marmadillo
April 4th, 2016, 06:38 AM
Five of those eight pages is forum drama though.

Snow
April 4th, 2016, 06:39 AM
Mmmm, he's a part great part terrible villain that has been overwanked to the point that the writers have difficulty writing around that.

Hence my indecision.

Ivan The Mouse
April 4th, 2016, 06:43 AM
Mmmm, he's a part great part terrible villain that has been overwanked to the point that the writers have difficulty writing around that.

Is it me, or he's a necessary unpleasantry in the Nasuverse that needed to be there because there needs to be a despicable but absurdly strong villain that people will root to be destroyed?

I mean, am I right or wrong?

Snow
April 4th, 2016, 06:44 AM
Is it me, or he's a necessary unpleasantry in the Nasuverse that needed to be there because there needs to be a despicable but absurdly strong villain that people will root to be destroyed?

I mean, am I right or wrong?
Wrong in my subjectively objective opinion, but I've been there to so I get where you're coming from.

Marmadillo
April 4th, 2016, 06:44 AM
You're right when it comes to Fate and UBW, apart from being in thematic opposition in UBW and (possible headcanon) as a dark mirror for Shirou's desires for Saber in Fate.

Snow
April 4th, 2016, 06:45 AM
in short Gil is an important character uguuu

I3uster
April 4th, 2016, 06:45 AM
Five of those eight pages is forum drama though.

They get heated a bit but such is the FAN LYFE, if you care about thing you will have emotion about thing. Shouldn't discourage anybody actually interested in discussion and we step in when it gets 2hard.

if you just smother it at the start you won't have an exchange of opinions

Desuclocker
April 4th, 2016, 06:45 AM
Is it me, or he's a necessary unpleasantry in protagonist-centric action fiction that needed to be there because there needs to be a despicable but absurdly strong villain that people will root to be destroyed?

I mean, am I right or wrong?

ftfy

Snow
April 4th, 2016, 06:48 AM
Sensible mod opinions wow.

- - - Updated - - -

What exactly was the drama btw? I read up to the down-to-earth discussion.

Marmadillo
April 4th, 2016, 06:58 AM
They get heated a bit but such is the FAN LYFE, if you care about thing you will have emotion about thing. Shouldn't discourage anybody actually interested in discussion and we step in when it gets 2hard.

if you just smother it at the start you won't have an exchange of opinions
No, I mean it's more like 3 pages of Saber talk not eight. I'm all for more discussion about TM works beyond lorekeeping. :P

- - - Updated - - -


tbh with this avatar i don't feel like posting anything sincere
expect memes, irony and shitposting until i change it in half a year
i think I've failed miserably
does that mean i'm a real boy

Ivan The Mouse
April 4th, 2016, 07:03 AM
Well, I dunno, really. I'm not absorbed in Nasuverse, you know?

Gl❀w
April 4th, 2016, 07:49 AM
So glad I decided to take this week off of volunteering due to predicted weather. Just checked outside and there's a thick blanket of snow all over the place. Freaking disgusting.

Snow
April 4th, 2016, 07:50 AM
Well pardon.

Gl❀w
April 4th, 2016, 07:51 AM
Of course not you, Snow. You remain a beacon of beauty and joy.

Snow
April 4th, 2016, 07:54 AM
:3

- - - Updated - - -

And so the Saber thread dies and GO continues its uncontested rule, as was prophecized.

I3uster
April 4th, 2016, 07:55 AM
you can introduce a talking point

theres is nothing good unless you do it

Saiga
April 4th, 2016, 07:57 AM
I have a great deal of respect for janitors. They do the jobs nobody really wants to do and make it possible for the rest of us to go about our lives oblivious to how much work it takes to maintain a clean building.

Nothing makes you appreciate their work more than firing them and finding your offices full of rats and roaches.

That's what happened most recently at one of our warehouses. Now I'm being moved there so I really hope they get a new cleaner.

Gl❀w
April 4th, 2016, 07:58 AM
Nothing makes you appreciate their work more than firing them and finding your offices full of rats and roaches.

That's what happened most recently at one of our warehouses. Now I'm being moved there so I really hope they get a new cleaner.

I'm reminded of that one time Italy's garbagemen went on strike. It wasn't pretty.

Snow
April 4th, 2016, 08:03 AM
you can introduce a talking point

theres is nothing good unless you do it

I feel that while the mindset of necessarily having to argue about whose opinion is more right is potentially damaging to a discussion since it stirs people up, it's still orders of magnitude better than passive aggressive pouting when things aren't to your sensibilities.

Gl❀w
April 4th, 2016, 08:06 AM
this is basically why rt is more conducive to this stuff

people don't get so immediately BUT LORE about it and are more open to people explaining themselves before they get pissy

I3uster
April 4th, 2016, 08:12 AM
RT is just not conductive towards actually structured and reasonable talking points since there's barely any moderation. I mean I can understand the desire to not have your argument attacked but that really only turns into a cycle of validation while an attack on an argument tends to make it more airtight if you adjust and it doesn't sink it.

But to each their own. let it be known i tried

2Bad
April 4th, 2016, 08:16 AM
http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/6557-Do-you-like-Gilgamesh-Episode-II

Snow
April 4th, 2016, 08:17 AM
I mean I can understand the desire to not have your argument attacked but that really only turns into a cycle of validation while an attack on an argument tends to make it more airtight if you adjust and it doesn't sink it.
No I think this is good actually, as long as people are reasonably civil about it. What's bad is getting pissy about discussion on a platform created for discussion.

Gl❀w
April 4th, 2016, 08:17 AM
rodyle noh

I3uster
April 4th, 2016, 08:19 AM
No I think this is good actually, as long as people are reasonably civil about it. What's bad is getting pissy about discussion on a platform created for discussion.

It should follow that a simple comment should not shatter your attempts to further discuss though, unless you are ill suited to discuss things in the first place as the slightest disturbance like this sours you on the whole conversation.

Gl❀w
April 4th, 2016, 08:19 AM
No I think this is good actually, as long as people are reasonably civil about it. What's bad is getting pissy about discussion on a platform created for discussion.

i think the issue is the difference between 'discussion' and 'attack'. It's not really the same thing tbh. Discussion is kind of a semi-collaborative effort while attack is a competition. And a competition automatically precludes that someone is more "right", and that's what leads to, well, Bad Things.

Snow
April 4th, 2016, 08:20 AM
It should follow that a simple comment should not shatter your attempts to further discuss though, unless you are ill suited to discuss things in the first place as the slightest disturbance like this sours you on the whole conversation.
I don't actually think the thread died you know. I was joking.

Gl❀w
April 4th, 2016, 08:20 AM
It should follow that a simple comment should not shatter your attempts to further discuss though, unless you are ill suited to discuss things in the first place as the slightest disturbance like this sours you on the whole conversation.

That's not really what happened imo. I mean, Prix shut down Dullahan, but like, that's a specific interpersonal thing, not "I refuse to discuss this in general".

I3uster
April 4th, 2016, 08:21 AM
I don't actually think the thread died you know. I was joking.

You are, I'm not so sure with everyone tbh.

- - - Updated - - -


That's not really what happened imo. I mean, Prix shut down Dullahan, but like, that's a specific interpersonal thing, not "I refuse to discuss this in general".

wasnt even talking about that part tbh more like what happened on the recent pages

2Bad
April 4th, 2016, 08:23 AM
rodyle noh
by popular demand

Gl❀w
April 4th, 2016, 08:23 AM
You are, I'm not so sure with everyone tbh.

for the record i don't think it's dead either I'm just saying I think that the particular chain of events is indicative of why this stuff was in RT to begin with.


wasnt even talking about that part tbh more like what happened on the recent pages
well that's... yeah i dunno i should sleep before i open my mouth but i probably won't because i'm not that responsible of an adult

I3uster
April 4th, 2016, 08:24 AM
rodyle yes

Marmadillo
April 4th, 2016, 08:29 AM
wasnt even talking about that part tbh more like what happened on the recent pages
What happened in recent pages apart from "this is stupid, but I'm not gonna tell why"?

Snow
April 4th, 2016, 08:31 AM
by popular demand

I can't make a decent post rn but I will later.

SeiKeo
April 4th, 2016, 08:31 AM
So glad I decided to take this week off of volunteering due to predicted weather. Just checked outside and there's a thick blanket of snow all over the place. Freaking disgusting.

Welcome to the club.

Marmadillo
April 4th, 2016, 08:31 AM
also I propose changing the Saber thread name to Episode II: Attack of the Clones

SeiKeo
April 4th, 2016, 08:32 AM
Please don't silly that movie with that thread.

2Bad
April 4th, 2016, 08:33 AM
Please don't sully that thread with that movie.

Marmadillo
April 4th, 2016, 08:33 AM
i can't it's just too fitting

SeiKeo
April 4th, 2016, 08:34 AM
Please don't sully that thread with that movie.
Nice meme.

Snow
April 4th, 2016, 08:36 AM
You'll get Understanding Gilgamesh Through Borges later today.

SeiKeo
April 4th, 2016, 08:38 AM
If anything, 5 Feminist Reasons why Chick Gil is Objectively Better.

Dullahan
April 4th, 2016, 08:39 AM
If anything, 5 Feminist Reasons why Chick Gil is Objectively Better.

"She'd Make One Hot Half Of A Femslash Pairing" is technically not a feminist reason, but I suppose you clickbait writers have to pad out the numbers somehow

2Bad
April 4th, 2016, 08:40 AM
You'll get Understanding Gilgamesh Through Borges later today.
vote imo

Dullahan
April 4th, 2016, 08:41 AM
You'll get Understanding Gilgamesh Through Borges later today.

...now this I am actually very interested in

SeiKeo
April 4th, 2016, 08:41 AM
"She'd Make One Hot Half Of A Femslash Pairing" is technically not a feminist reason, but I suppose you clickbait writers have to pad out the numbers somehow
2nd wave antiheterosexuality still counts.

I3uster
April 4th, 2016, 08:42 AM
tfw no cute 2nd waver gf to politically castrate you

feels bad man

Dullahan
April 4th, 2016, 08:46 AM
2nd wave antiheterosexuality still counts.

idk man taking the existence of a gender binary as given sounds pretty reactionary to me

SeiKeo
April 4th, 2016, 08:48 AM
idk man taking the existence of a gender binary as given sounds pretty reactionary to me
Well, I definitely don't think I'm taking genders as a given.

Dullahan
April 4th, 2016, 08:49 AM
Well, I definitely don't think I'm taking genders as a given.

then who is chick gil

Frostyvale
April 4th, 2016, 08:51 AM
John Galt

Zurvan
April 4th, 2016, 08:52 AM
then who is chick gil

a mistake

genderbenders have gone too far

SeiKeo
April 4th, 2016, 08:52 AM
then who is chick gil
A terrorist in the wild land of patriarchy.

Frostyvale
April 4th, 2016, 08:54 AM
rather the embodiment of internalized misogyny

Snow
April 4th, 2016, 08:55 AM
Imo Gil is one of those characters who wouldn't change much at all if their gender changed.

Sesto
April 4th, 2016, 09:06 AM
the weather is so fucked
why won't the snow just go away

Zurvan
April 4th, 2016, 09:11 AM
rude

what has snow ever done to you

Historia
April 4th, 2016, 09:12 AM
buried my car and wrecked my garden yo

Zurvan
April 4th, 2016, 09:17 AM
Damn, snow y u do dat

just Beamu
April 4th, 2016, 09:18 AM
the weather is so fuckedwhy won't the snow just go awayMove out of the frozen wasteland

SeiKeo
April 4th, 2016, 09:18 AM
Ha ha ha ha snow in April!

2Bad
April 4th, 2016, 09:18 AM
rude

what has snow ever done to you
sesto supports the silencing

just Beamu
April 4th, 2016, 09:19 AM
buried my car and wrecked my garden yoAre you okay?

Frostyvale
April 4th, 2016, 09:21 AM
http://i.imgur.com/lh3dMdY.jpg

Zurvan
April 4th, 2016, 09:23 AM
After reading the saber thread I want a thread what flavor is this servant thread
I also want an ice cream

Historia
April 4th, 2016, 09:24 AM
I also want an ice cream

Me too.

Zurvan
April 4th, 2016, 09:31 AM
But what flavor though

Historia
April 4th, 2016, 09:35 AM
But what flavor though

Mint chocolate chip.

Gl❀w
April 4th, 2016, 09:50 AM
Mint chocolate chip.

best flavor imo

mAc Chaos
April 4th, 2016, 10:00 AM
Ha ha ha ha snow in April!

i find this hard to believe

how....

SeiKeo
April 4th, 2016, 10:03 AM
i find this hard to believe

how....
Believe it

Zurvan
April 4th, 2016, 10:06 AM
Don't stop, believing

Gl❀w
April 4th, 2016, 10:19 AM
i find this hard to believe

how....

http://i.imgur.com/szSFYCi.jpg

view from my front window right now

Marmadillo
April 4th, 2016, 10:25 AM
mmm, do you live around the Polar circle?

SeiKeo
April 4th, 2016, 10:28 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CfNCGu1XEAQa3XB.jpg

wew

Gl❀w
April 4th, 2016, 10:31 AM
mmm, do you live around the Polar circle?

I live about three hours west of Leo, actually.

SeiKeo
April 4th, 2016, 10:32 AM
What a coincidence that we have the same snow

Gl❀w
April 4th, 2016, 10:35 AM
leo i am running on zero sleep in the last twenty-four hours, pls no smartass thank u

SeiKeo
April 4th, 2016, 10:38 AM
I'm smarting the other people, hello.

Zurvan
April 4th, 2016, 10:38 AM
So, other than lack of responsibility as an adult, why don't you go to sleep?

Gl❀w
April 4th, 2016, 10:40 AM
So, other than lack of responsibility as an adult, why don't you go to sleep?

no, its pretty much just the lack of responsibility as an adult

Zurvan
April 4th, 2016, 10:42 AM
bad reason imo
how was dinner, I take it you finished the whole jar

Gl❀w
April 4th, 2016, 10:52 AM
bad reason imo
how was dinner, I take it you finished the whole jar

nah i finished about three spoonfuls is all

just Beamu
April 4th, 2016, 11:16 AM
Maybe try taking a nap? No sleep at all in 24 hours is slightly concerning.

Rafflesiac
April 4th, 2016, 11:21 AM
First it's springtime and in the mid-60s. Then there's hail! Hail hurts!

Now it's 22 degrees and snowing! Make up your mind, nature!

Historia
April 4th, 2016, 11:24 AM
anime needs more mellow ops and eds like this:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zovv-4yn7L0

Snow
April 4th, 2016, 11:46 AM
sesto supports the silencing

Who wants to silence Good Opinion Woman?

Zurvan
April 4th, 2016, 12:04 PM
Apparently Italian fish

Snow
April 4th, 2016, 12:06 PM
I'm pretty silent already tbh.

Zurvan
April 4th, 2016, 12:07 PM
Well talk some more then
What's your favorite scary movie?

GhostDIGIT
April 4th, 2016, 12:38 PM
Spent four hours getting rid of malware. Adwcleaner was giving me the Critical Process Died error so I had to delete quite a few folders manually. Then I had the idea to delete the Adwcleaner file in my C drive, which fixed everything.

Whelp, time to catch up on lost time.

Gl❀w
April 4th, 2016, 01:09 PM
Tried sleep. Did not work. New suggestions?

Strife ❤️
April 4th, 2016, 01:12 PM
Watch UBW, you'll soon be sleeping