PDA

View Full Version : GabrieliosP's doodle dump

Gabriulio
November 7th, 2012, 08:49 PM
So I finally made a thread to post my crappy doodles. Yay for me. 99% of these will be thingies that I'll draw while being bored in class. Since I do this pretty often, except updates daily-ish.

Only have one thing to post for now. Anyways, have some Arc drawn earlier today:
http://i.imgur.com/y2RyL.jpg

Artee
November 7th, 2012, 08:53 PM
q fofinho <3

The Geek
November 8th, 2012, 12:18 AM
Better than I can draw. Keep going.

Kotollama
November 8th, 2012, 07:19 AM
seu merda, marque um dia, até o final de novembro, pra eu te dar umas aulas.

assim que acabar o vestibular.
vou me mudar de Natal e tu vai perder a oportunidade =p

Lancelot
November 8th, 2012, 11:07 AM

HMMMM sei as aulas que você quer dar...

Boa sorte com a thread. :3

Gabriulio
November 8th, 2012, 12:32 PM

nyoron.jpg
I do these in class, give me proper time and I can make decent ones.

Boa sorte com a thread. :3

Thanks!

Anyway, here are the two things I've drawn today:

http://i.imgur.com/g5Cbi.jpg
Full-body Saber. I don't like Saber that much but for some reason I wanted to draw her. Go figures, but this is the final result. And yeah, I know that the head is a bit too big, one arm is thinner than the other and her hands are small, also she should be looking to the right instead of the left (why did I even draw her eyes like that?) which overall makes her derpy. The thing by the side of the chair is supposed to be Excalibur inside of Avalon, but I've also got the size wrong (too big). The thing at the bottom left is what remained of a failed attempt to draw Neko-Arc!Rin, and I'm not posting that 'cause it turned out horrible.

http://i.imgur.com/0hgOo.jpg
Tohno Shiki. Head only. I was feeling masochist so I decided to draw things I'm terrible at: males and heads seen from sideways. I'm actually pretty satisfied and even with proper time I couldn't do any better. For some strange reason my crappy art is only standart when drawing females. Well, not that I'm complaining ^_^

Tusia
November 9th, 2012, 01:35 AM
actually ... You draw better male heads than female ones :3c

Gabriulio
November 9th, 2012, 05:19 AM
Even I was surprised at this. That Tohno was, like, 120% of what I usually do when drawing males.

Tusia
November 9th, 2012, 05:34 AM
Even I was surprised at this. That Tohno was, like, 120% of what I usually do when drawing males.

Practice! <3

one piece of infinity
November 9th, 2012, 05:37 AM
We all get moments of inspiration~
Overall, reckon you should try to put a bit more detail in your picture, it might help. Though I guess you did do these in class...maybe expand at home? If you have time that is
I did like your Arcueid though