PDA

View Full Version : Age of Death - Zombie Survival RP

Pages : [1] 2 3

Helias
November 27th, 2012, 04:39 AM
aka drakon's first srs attempt at something on bl c:
AGE OF DEATH

A ZOMBIE SURVIVAL RP

So, I guess you're interested in this little RP of mine, eh? Good, because if everything goes well, this should be a very... 'enjoyable' for all of us. This is something I've been working on for several months, and between the RPs I was a part of, namely Onigokko and Tower of Babel, I wouldn't have time to start this. So I chose running my first RP over participating in two RPs, and dropped out of them. Now, enough with the boring introduction, and onto the less boring introduction.

The plot of Age of Death is rather simple, really. You are part of a group of survivors during a zombie apocalypse. Nobody knows the exact details of how the zombie outbreak occurred, but there are a few things most people believe. The original disease was most likely a bioweapon developed by Russian scientists to be used in case of a war. Unfortunately for everybody, the disease was 'accidentally' released by the scientists, and it managed to spread rapidly, due to its ability to infect those who breath the disease into their lungs. At the present day, which is July 21st, 2017, the vast majority of the Russian population was either infected or killed, with only several small pockets of survivors remaining.

The people of North America only fared slightly better, as the original airborne strain could not escape Asia. Several weeks after the disease was released in Russia, the governments of Canada and the United States took drastic measures to prevent infection. Borders were closed, martial law was declared, all people were ordered to wear gas masks or be shot, areas with even a small possibility of being infected were bombed...none of this helped whatsoever. Within days of the outbreak in Russia, several carriers had already landed on North American soil. The desperate attempts to contain the infection after it was noticed had barely slowed it down. At the current date, which in case you forgot, is July 21st, 2017, 34 of 50 American states were lost. Canada fared far worse, and the entire country was lost to the endless hordes within months.

However, some soon discovered that the undead were not the only things unleashed in the outbreak...

Character Creation

So, are you interested in this RP? If so, you will need to create a character using the information below. Nothing too complicated, don't worry.

Name: First name and last name.
Date of Birth: DD/MM/YY. Current date is, once again, 21/07/17.
Appearance/Faceclaim: Either describe your character's appearance in text or post a faceclaim.

Short Backstory: One-two paragraphs.

Preferred Weapon: What do you like? Bows, pistols, spears, that kind of thing. Don't be an idiot when choosing this,
or you'll be punished with varying severity depending on my mood.
Weapon Quality: Ignore this, roll a d20 for it.

All stats start at 15. You have 10 extra stat points, and you can decrease one stat to gain more points. Minimum of 10, maximum
of 35, and I choose LUK for you. You don't need to spend all of your stat points,
HP: HP = (DEF+END)*3
STR: Used to calculate damage dealt with melee attacks.
DEF: Reduces damage taken from attacks and is used to calculate your total HP.
END: Effects the amount of damage you can take in one turn before being stunned.
AGI: Affects how quickly you can strike an enemy. Also used for sneak attacks.
EVS: Your ability to evade attacks and avoid detection. If your EVS is greater than the opponent's AGI, you dodge the attack.
SGT: Effects how well you can aim ranged attacks and your chances of detecting foes.
LUK: Does lots of stuff. I will roll a d20 for you.

Perks: Go nuts, but try not to be too overpowered, okay?

Player List (12/12)

zlol - Accepted
Bloble - Accepted
gesalt - Accepted
Chaos Greyblood - Accepted
Soldat - Accepted
Vahan - Accepted
Hero - Accepted
burningclaw2 - Accepted
mangafreak - Accepted
Airen - Accepted
Reynel - Accepted
llednaroth - Accepted

Bestiary

Species Name: Walker
Appearance: http://www.co-optimus.com/images/upload/image/2009/left4dead2-431.jpg
Description: Your standard garden-variety zombie. Pretty easy to take out. If you see one, expect more to come.
Tier: 0

Species Name: Watcher
Appearance: http://images.wikia.com/left4dead/images/d/d9/Smoker-left-4-dead-zombie-character-artwork.jpg
Description: Somewhat smarter zombies. Often spy on potential prey before moving in. Watch your back if you spot one.
Tier: 1

Species Name: Marauder
Appearance: http://i41.tinypic.com/amf8cx.jpg
Description: Marauders are relentless in pursuing prey, albeit rather frail. Be wary of groups.

HP: 41
STR: 6
DEF: 2
INT: 3
AGI: 18
EVS: 11

Species Name: Beast
Appearance: http://nikki97.files.wordpress.com/2...ead20tank1.jpg (http://nikki97.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/left20420dead20tank1.jpg)
Description: Comparable to a weaker Brawler, a Beast is rather slow, but makes up for it with its strength.

HP: 68
STR: 9
DEF: 11
INT: 3
AGI: 14
EVS: 3

Traits:
Walking Dead: The mark of a non-Speaker zombie. Smells of rotten flesh, making it easier to distinguish from humans at a distance.
Titan: When attacking an unmoving foe, STR is doubled for damage calculation.
Brutal: If target is stunned by an attack, this unit attacks again for double damage.

Species Name: Speaker
Appearance: Human
Description: Highly intelligent for a zombie. Capable of rational thought like normal humans. Not all will be hostile.
Tier: 2

HP: Varies
STR: Varies
DEF: Varies
INT: Varies
AGI: Varies
EVS: Varies

Traits:
Masked Dead: Generally indistinguishable from a normal human, aside from a barely noticeable stench and feeling no pain.
Rational: As intelligent as a living human. Capable of speech and rational thought.
--

Nothing yet, lucky bastards!

Name: 'discipline' 'wild orange'
Date of Birth: --
Appearance/Faceclaim: http://i.imgur.com/xP2LR.png

Short Backstory: --

Preferred Weapon: Katana
Weapon Quality: 18

Level: 5 (3 extra stat points per level)
HP: --
STR: 27
DEF: --
END: --
AGI: 15
EVS: --
SGT: --
LUK: 13

Perks:
--

--

--

Blade Dancer
--'s skill with a katana is that of a master. When -- successfully kills a target with his katana, he can attack another target again.

--

Name: Prudence Bramson
Date of Birth: --
Appearance/Faceclaim: http://songzmp3.com/wedding/wp-conte...-Tuxedos-3.jpg (http://songzmp3.com/wedding/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Off-White-Tuxedos-3.jpg)

Preferred Weapon: Pistol
Weapon Quality: 18

Level: 3 (3 extra stat points per level)
HP: --
STR: --
DEF: --
END: --
AGI: --
EVS: --
SGT: 26
LUK: 16

Perks:
--

--

Pistol Training - Advanced
Prudence's parents were very concerned with their son's safety, to the point where they had him carry a gun with him at all times. He has been trained in the use of a pistol for years of his life, and his skills are finally paying off. (When using a pistol, +7 to SGT. Other times, -3 to SGT.)

All Seeing Eyes
As he become an adult and took over his father's company, Prudence became the target of multiple assassination attempts, all of which failed. He soon learned to watch the shadows even more closely than the light. (Sneak attacks always fail against Prudence. At close range, bypasses stealth checks to see anything sneaking around. Ignores EVS when searching.)

Also what effects the damage of ranged weapons? SGT just effects aim.
SGT, LUK, weapon quality, weapon type, and ammo type affect ranged damage. STR, LUK, weapon quality, and weapon type affect physical damage.

another question: does agi affect how fast you reload or is that under sgt?
AGI affects reload speed.

For the sake of backstory, as my character is a Doctor, what date, roughly, did the outbreak start occuring?
About 8 years ago. Only hit the starting city about 6 months ago.

yeah, are their is euipment slot or inventory bags or someting?
Equipment slots. Large weapons take two slots, small weapons take one slot, and ammo/food/other stuff take up one slot as well. You can also stack ammo and food together if they are the same type. You've got about 15 inventory slots I suppose.

btw can we level up on our stats or something?
Yes.

How many weapons can we carry at the start, one or two?
You can start with one medium/large weapon or two small weapons.

[16:52:21] <Reynel> Whn's the deadline for profiles?
[16:52:29] <drakon|gone> Dunno
[16:52:31] <Reynel> When*
[16:52:38] <drakon|gone> hmm
[16:52:50] <drakon|gone> December 27th
[16:52:53] <drakon|gone> so one month from now

Are we aloud to ask for a reroll in case of absolute horrible ones like the pair I got?
Yep, once. As a punishment, however, your LUK and weapon quality will be reduced by 1 after reroll.

[17:19:20] <Reynel> Is there any benefit from bad luck? Apart from difficulty and uncertainty Adrenaline?
[17:19:40] <Reynel> If not, the REROLL
[17:19:40] <Reynel> !!
[17:19:43] <gesalt> you may get to act as a human shield for the rest of us :D
[17:19:49] <drakon136> Technically there is a benefit
[17:20:00] <drakon136> You attract more enemies
[17:20:04] <drakon136> so more experience

Group 1: zlol, llednaroth, Soldat, BURNINGclaw
Group 2: Bloble, gesalt, Airen, Vahan
Group 3: Chaos, hero, mangafreak, Reynel

hero
November 27th, 2012, 07:40 AM
Like this kind of RPs, will make a profile.

Not completely sure I will join, though, I'd rather wait and see who else is playing.

Vahan
November 27th, 2012, 08:31 AM
One City ... 8 Players ... Thousansds of Zombies ...

We're going to need more Zombies!

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 12:39 PM
I'll probably join, the question is what kind of perks are there for us to use, unless we just make those up or use D&D or something similar.

zlol365
November 27th, 2012, 01:04 PM
count me in. i'll send in my sheet when i wake up tomorrow.

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 01:11 PM

Reynel
November 27th, 2012, 01:12 PM
I am interested, but I have never played a RP game in a forum. Would this be a good start?

gesalt
November 27th, 2012, 01:41 PM
hmm this might be interesting. guess i'll join Reynel on the noob side

wouldnt gun type + quality + ammo determine ranged damage while melee would be type +quality + str?

another question: does agi affect how fast you reload or is that under sgt?

Vahan
November 27th, 2012, 01:56 PM
For the sake of backstory, as my character is a Doctor, what date, roughly, did the outbreak start occuring?

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 01:58 PM
hmm this might be interesting. guess i'll join Reynel on the noob side

wouldnt gun type + quality + ammo determine ranged damage while melee would be type +quality + str?
True I guess. Now I just need to decide whether or not I want a melee weapon since with strength I can keep up with higher defences and do not have to worry about ammo, but with guns/bows I wouldn't have to worry about up close and personal. Also can we start with more the 1 weapon type, or multiple of the same weapon type, like a pair of Tonfa or daggers?

I'm also somewhat of a noob here.

gesalt
November 27th, 2012, 02:14 PM
True I guess. Now I just need to decide whether or not I want a melee weapon since with strength I can keep up with higher defences and do not have to worry about ammo, but with guns/bows I wouldn't have to worry about up close and personal. Also can we start with more the 1 weapon type, or multiple of the same weapon type, like a pair of Tonfa or daggers?

I'm also somewhat of a noob here.
you bring up a good point with ammo and higher defenses. he said specify but maybe he'll make you take a perk for ambidextrous/dual weapons

speaking of which, how many perks can we have? 3? 5?

- - - Updated - - -

ah go nuts with perks he says. hmm what to take...

Vahan
November 27th, 2012, 02:22 PM
Go nuts eh? .... *45 perks later* -there we are, that's not overpowered at all ;p

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 02:23 PM
For more the 1 weapon type, I mean like having a pistol and say a gladius, or a pistol and a rifle, or a sword and a pipe/club. Two different weapons in general to start out with, though you don't have to dual wield. I ask this just for options when choosing my weapon(s).

Also I'm deciding to go with some metal tonfa.

I'm also guessing we pm you, gesalt, or drakon our char sheets. Or do we just post them here?

gesalt
November 27th, 2012, 02:44 PM
For more the 1 weapon type, I mean like having a pistol and say a gladius, or a pistol and a rifle, or a sword and a pipe/club. Two different weapons in general to start out with, though you don't have to dual wield. I ask this just for options when choosing my weapon(s).

Also I'm deciding to go with some metal tonfa.

I'm also guessing we pm you, gesalt, or drakon our char sheets. Or do we just post them here?
not me i just dont know how to stop speculating, shut up and let drak answer.

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 03:16 PM
Whelp I made my bio, just need to know if its alright to post it here or if I need to pm it to drak.

mangafreak7793
November 27th, 2012, 05:14 PM
I want to join, I'll get a profile eventually.

Soldat der Trauer
November 27th, 2012, 05:17 PM
I'll at least attempt to join. What's the word on the earlier question about getting to have a primary and back-up weapon?

mangafreak7793
November 27th, 2012, 05:20 PM
yeah, are their is euipment slot or inventory bags or someting?

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 05:20 PM
I'll at least attempt to join. What's the word on the earlier question about getting to have a primary and back-up weapon?

None so far, I just decided to go with a pair of metal tonfa's. Haven't sent in my profile yet though since I'm not sure on some questions.

Vahan
November 27th, 2012, 05:26 PM
None so far, I just decided to go with a pair of metal tonfa's. Haven't sent in my profile yet though since I'm not sure on some questions.

I would make a question of realism ... but heck, a couple of tire irons would make a pair of awesome tonfas.

Soldat der Trauer
November 27th, 2012, 05:29 PM
@Vahan: There are metal tonfas, and they're fully functional. I've seen a demonstration w/ them, though admittedly the sifu used only one, but it was pretty long.

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 05:34 PM
How long are we talking about, because when I think tonfa I think at most/least to elbow length.

Chaos Greyblood
November 27th, 2012, 05:36 PM
Is there enough space? I want in, but I may need help with some of the perks.

gesalt
November 27th, 2012, 05:42 PM
Is there enough space? I want in, but I may need help with some of the perks.
lets see going by people who posted...

hero
vahan
zlol
burning
me
manga
soldat
you

looks like perfect 8 though not sure if this is 1st come 1st serve or quality based selection

mangafreak7793
November 27th, 2012, 05:44 PM
btw can we level up on our stats or something?

Soldat der Trauer
November 27th, 2012, 05:45 PM
How long are we talking about, because when I think tonfa I think at most/least to elbow length.

I've seen two general types. One is the kind you're refering to, they're about forearm length, and they're the kind you'd use if you were dual-wielding (realistically). The other is about 2/3, maybe, of the wielder's whole arm, and it's wielded alone (but you use both hands to maneuver it for superior leverage and reach).

Bloble
November 27th, 2012, 05:52 PM
JOINING

DYING

BRAINS

Soldat der Trauer
November 27th, 2012, 05:53 PM
Oh great, now our profiles have NO CHANCE. DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

....Just kidding.

mangafreak7793
November 27th, 2012, 05:54 PM
If bloble is joining i feel sorry for the undead.

Chaos Greyblood
November 27th, 2012, 06:01 PM
How much time do we have until the profiles are finalized?

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 06:08 PM
Don't know he's not even replying to us so we have no idea if some idea's might work.

Edit-

Also here's my faceclaim for my profile 7307

Bloble
November 27th, 2012, 06:16 PM
Here's my faceclaim:

http://www.niagarafallsreporter.com/Stories/2012/June19/Images/lou_gehrig.jpg

Vahan
November 27th, 2012, 06:18 PM
Mine: Dear zombies, the Doctor will see you now.
http://moe.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/chars/5688-2043342787.png

hero
November 27th, 2012, 06:33 PM
Good game.

http://oi47.tinypic.com/10i53mh.jpg

gesalt
November 27th, 2012, 06:37 PM
faceclaims already?
tentative faceclaim then: http://cl.ly/image/0L141z373W1F

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 06:44 PM
We got a Bishounen(me), a Bishoujo(hero), a baseball player(Bloble), a doctor(Vahan), and a punk(?)(gesalt) I'd say the zombies are f*cked.

SeiKeo
November 27th, 2012, 06:51 PM
Good game.

What is it with you and deathflags - there's no minority to go in front of you, for goodness sake.

Helias
November 27th, 2012, 07:00 PM
Max player count has been upped to 12 and I will answer questions in a few minutes. Apologies for the lateness, I was at school :c

Also Bloble format your sheet better next time :c

Bloble
November 27th, 2012, 07:05 PM
Max player count has been upped to 12 and I will answer questions in a few minutes. Apologies for the lateness, I was at school :c

Also Bloble format your sheet better next time :c

Just copied and pasted what you made, man. Sorry, though.

Airen
November 27th, 2012, 07:05 PM
...Zombie's eh?

...Give me a sec, let's see what I can come up with.

Helias
November 27th, 2012, 07:06 PM
Just copied and pasted what you made, man. Sorry, though.
'Tis alright. Your sheet has been APPROVED! Also, you rolled a 14 for weapon quality and 17 for luck.

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 07:12 PM
Sent in my profile

gesalt
November 27th, 2012, 07:20 PM
'Tis alright. Your sheet has been APPROVED! Also, you rolled a 14 for weapon quality and 17 for luck.
here we go. Bloble's luck already asserting itself.

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 07:21 PM
Who wants to bet Bloble's weapon is a baseball bat?

gesalt
November 27th, 2012, 07:26 PM
out of curiosity, how many perks did you go with bloble and burningclaw?

Soldat der Trauer
November 27th, 2012, 07:28 PM
How many weapons can we carry at the start, one or two?

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 07:29 PM
7: 4 of which were skill based perks, 2 mental perks, and one physical.

Helias
November 27th, 2012, 07:34 PM
burningclaw, your profile is APPROVED for the most part. Also, the only explanation for his weapon quality of 3 and luck stat of 2 would be that he stole Bloble's bad luck.

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 07:35 PM
burningclaw, your profile is APPROVED! Also, the only explanation for his weapon quality of 3 and luck stat of 2 would be that he stole Bloble's bad luck.
Damnit! My tonfa are made from Steirofoam(sp?) in that case!!!

Soldat der Trauer
November 27th, 2012, 07:37 PM
Damnit! My tonfa are made from Steirofoam(sp?) in that case!!!

Just have it so they've already been used extensively before, and no one will be the wiser until it fails to collapse their skull. ;D

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 07:39 PM
Just have it so they've already been used extensively before, and no one will be the wiser until it fails to collapse their skull. ;D

I'd still be working with junk, it'll lucky that my character is the cold bishounen type that doesn't believe in luck or I'd be more screwed then I'm already am with that score.

Helias
November 27th, 2012, 07:43 PM
FAQ has been added to the OP, in which I answered your questions c:

In other news, I've added three enemies to the Bestiary. I've included their names, description, picture, and tier. You'll learn the rest once the RP starts.

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 07:51 PM
Are we aloud to ask for a reroll in case of absolute horrible ones like the pair I got?

Edit: Also which age would you prefer My character I don't want him in his thirties though.

Helias
November 27th, 2012, 07:54 PM
Yep, once. As a punishment, however, your LUK and weapon quality will be reduced by 1 after reroll.

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 07:55 PM

Added an additional question to my original post, and I'd like to try a re-roll since my luck and weapon qual are horrible.

Helias
November 27th, 2012, 08:04 PM
BURNINGCLAW, you rolled a 13-1=12 for weapon quality, and a natural 1 for LUK. :c

gesalt
November 27th, 2012, 08:04 PM
burningclaw, you rolled a 13-1=12 for weapon quality, and a natural 1 for LUK. :c
so he starts with 0 luck?

Helias
November 27th, 2012, 08:06 PM
LUK can't go below 1 silly. Also to burningclaw again, no need to change your age since I changed my mind :c

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 08:12 PM
Alright. What does luck do exactly? Does it just boost critical hit chance or something?

Helias
November 27th, 2012, 08:13 PM
Lots of stuff.

Snax
November 27th, 2012, 08:13 PM
Eh, making a profile just in case. Can't get a real faceclaim until the weekend when i get a comp that permits pictures to roll without breaking any laws. rofl

Helias
November 27th, 2012, 08:14 PM
Alright. With that, signups are closed unless somebody drops out.

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 08:17 PM
Watcher pic is busted.

Helias
November 27th, 2012, 08:25 PM
No it isn't~

Also gesalt, you are APPROVED and have weapon quality of 5, and LUK of 18.

gesalt
November 27th, 2012, 08:27 PM
No it isn't~

Also gesalt, you are APPROVED and have weapon quality of 5, and LUK of 18.
O_o

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 08:29 PM
Anyone else up to sharing their weapon?

you guys know I'm dual wielding Tonfa's.

gesalt
November 27th, 2012, 08:33 PM
my personal weapon is a .500 magnum. my backstory lets me keep all sorts of rifles and handguns to arm guys with though

Helias
November 27th, 2012, 08:34 PM
You're welcome.

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 08:37 PM
my personal weapon is a .500 magnum. my backstory lets me keep all sorts of rifles and handguns to arm guys with though

So your not a punk but an arms dealer...the zombies are truly screwed.

gesalt
November 27th, 2012, 08:38 PM
So your not a punk but an arms dealer...the zombies are truly screwed.
ex-soldier gun collector. but it should serve well enough

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 08:40 PM
ex-soldier gun collector. but it should serve well enough
While my Bishounen is a gymnastic martial artist dual wielding tonfa's, we also have a baseball player(until Bloble tells us otherwise) so like I said Zombies are screwed.

Helias
November 27th, 2012, 08:48 PM
Zombies are probably screwed, yeah. In the beginning, at least. Everything else, on the other hand...

Bloble
November 27th, 2012, 08:50 PM
out of curiosity, how many perks did you go with bloble and burningclaw?

I went with 3 perks. Pretty much normal stuff.

Oh yeah, and I don't just have 1 baseball bat. Because that would be silly.

No, this guy has a collection of SIGNED baseball bats that he takes with him EVERYWHERE.

Just be glad he forgot his lucky glove at home, otherwise he'd be popping getting headshots everywhere with rocks and bricks.

Helias
November 27th, 2012, 08:54 PM
Soldat, you are ACCEPTED with a weapon quality of 11 and a LUK of 14.

Airen
November 27th, 2012, 08:54 PM
Alright, profile sent.

If it's accepted, I'll show the faceclaim.

I went with 3 perks. Pretty much normal stuff.

Oh yeah, and I don't just have 1 baseball bat. Because that would be silly.

No, this guy has a collection of SIGNED baseball bats that he takes with him EVERYWHERE.

Just be glad he forgot his lucky glove at home, otherwise he'd be popping getting headshots everywhere with rocks and bricks.

But is he a bro?

Very important question.

Helias
November 27th, 2012, 09:08 PM
Airen is ACCEPTED with a weapon quality of 2 and a LUK of 17. :c

Airen
November 27th, 2012, 09:13 PM
Tied with Bloble for luck, but my knife is made of Styrofoam...

Ah well, I still got this, and as for my FC...

---------

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/6301/newpcfc.jpg

"....I apologize. I'm not used to speaking with so many people."

----

Don't worry about any boss monsters guys, I got that handled. :3

...Maybe.

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 09:18 PM
How good is your ability to 'get the f* out of dodge' Airen?

gesalt
that make you our tank? also we seem to be having high luck rolls and horrid weapon rolls. except for burningclaw anyway

Snax
Sheet sent in. It's a first draft, so if needed fixes are there, will fix. :V

Soldat der Trauer
November 27th, 2012, 09:19 PM
Hmmm, got myself 2 weapons and 7 perks. Not bad, not bad at all.

I WILL NEED TO FIND A CROSSBOW, THOUGH.

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 09:19 PM
that make you our tank? also we seem to be having high luck rolls and horrid weapon rolls. except for burningclaw anyway

Yeah I got somewhat the opposite on my second roll.

My char is somewhat similar to a modern day ninja, aka evadeevadeevade.

Bloble
November 27th, 2012, 09:22 PM
But is he a bro?

Very important question.

His Faceclaim is motherfucking Lou Gehrig. What do you think? :p

Airen

Sort of a tank. (High END go! I'm the guy who doesn't get stunned.)

Built to be good at one on one fights specifically. Although with a paper knife I'm not sure I can stab the nemesis/tyrant/eldritch horror to death as easily as I'd hoped >_>

His Faceclaim is motherfucking Lou Gehrig. What do you think? http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/images/smilies/tongue.png

You're right, it was a silly question xD

Snax
Mine is pretty realistic, although somewhat a bro and somewhat an ass.

Helias
November 27th, 2012, 09:25 PM
llednaroth is hereby APPROVED and has stolen Bloble's place as luckiest bastard, with weapon quality of 17 and a natural 20 for LUK.

Don't worry about any boss monsters guys, I got that handled. :3

...Maybe.
http://global3.memecdn.com/Oh-Wait-Youre-Serious_o_97195.gif

I <3 that gif.

burningclaw2
Mine's an ice prince bishounen gymnast that likes to evade ^^

Edit: Also lled you are a lucky bastard from hell -.-

Airen
llednaroth is hereby APPROVED and has stolen Bloble's place as luckiest bastard, with weapon quality of 17 and a natural 20 for LUK.

http://global3.memecdn.com/Oh-Wait-Youre-Serious_o_97195.gif

I <3 that gif.

I WILL SHOW YOU THE MIGHT OF A HUNTER! >_>

<_<

>_>

Snax
November 27th, 2012, 09:26 PM
Muhahaha, 20 luck.

Leave the scavenging resources to me guys, I got that all handled. :3

Soldat der Trauer
November 27th, 2012, 09:27 PM
I feel so, so over-shadowed. ;___;

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 09:27 PM
@lled: Okay, just stand still so I can pk you and loot your corpse.

Helias
November 27th, 2012, 09:28 PM
For future reference, my definition of 'boss enemy' is 'nigh undefeatable at first encounter'.

Snax
Wat.

You'll only get a wooden sword and a metal pipe if you do that.

Just use me as a shuttle for resources. lmao

zlol365
ok guys. here's my faceclaim.

http://moe.animecharactersdatabase.com/images/TengenToppa/Kamina.jpg

i'm not being serious though, still thinking.

Soldat der Trauer
November 27th, 2012, 09:29 PM
So when will the IC thread get set up?

Airen
November 27th, 2012, 09:30 PM
For future reference, my definition of 'boss enemy' is 'nigh undefeatable at first encounter'.

Noted.

First encounter is just for information gathering anyway >_> (IE: How badly did he stomp us into the ground this time. What do we do different next time, etc. >_>)

Soldat der Trauer
November 27th, 2012, 09:34 PM
So, who has the highest SGT?

Helias
November 27th, 2012, 09:35 PM
So when will the IC thread get set up?
Once 10/12 sheets are in. Currently, 6 are in.

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 09:37 PM
I only have 10 SGT since that is the absolute minimum.

Also Drak can I drain a few points from my other stats and give it to luck?

Helias
November 27th, 2012, 09:41 PM
Nope, you stick with what you got~

Vahan
November 27th, 2012, 09:43 PM
Another query about the Virus. What date did the virus hit the US, and what states fell first?

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 09:44 PM
Damn it. Can we still slightly buff our luck when we 'level up'?

Snax
November 27th, 2012, 09:44 PM
Be envious of my natural 20 luck. Muhahahaha

Too bad my weapon quality isn't 20 too. :V

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 09:47 PM
Be envious of my natural 20 luck. Muhahahaha

Too bad my weapon quality isn't 20 too. :V

Your weapon is a quality of 17 compared to my 12 -.- The only reason I'll be keeping you alive is to find me edible food and clean water...Not sure if anyone will truly be pked by Aisu yet though.

Snax
November 27th, 2012, 09:49 PM
Wonder if I can best you in battle too. :3

Helias
November 27th, 2012, 09:50 PM
Another query about the Virus. What date did the virus hit the US, and what states fell first?
May 2nd, 2009.

Damn it. Can we still slightly buff our luck when we 'level up'?

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 09:54 PM
Question is a Walker really going to have more then 9 AGI -.-

Snax
November 27th, 2012, 09:56 PM
I don't think tier 1 enemies will pose that much of a problem.

The bigger question is, what can we do to avoid BUNCHES and HORDES of them.

Helias
November 27th, 2012, 09:57 PM
Nope.

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 09:57 PM
Splatter their brains across the floor would work.

zlol365
November 27th, 2012, 09:58 PM
time to be glass tank/dodge tank.
:'3

@gods of luck bloble and lled: PLEASE GIVE ME A GOOD ROLL PLEASE

EDIT: Fudge. rerolled and...

9 quality, 5 luk.

OTL
i should have stuck with 17 luk

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 10:01 PM
time to be glass tank/dodge tank.
:'3

@gods of luck bloble and lled: PLEASE GIVE ME A GOOD ROLL PLEASE

EDIT: Fudge.Similar to me somewhat.

- - - Updated - - -

We could have rolled for ourselves?!

zlol365
November 27th, 2012, 10:02 PM
Similar to me somewhat.

- - - Updated - - -

We could have rolled for ourselves?!

no. Drakon rolled for me.

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 10:03 PM
no. Drakon rolled for me.

Alright.

Helias
November 27th, 2012, 10:03 PM
No. He was praying that I'd roll well for him. I didn't. That's what he gets for rerolling! So yeah, zlol is approved with 9 weapon quality, 5 LUK.

CHANGE OF PLANS, PEOPLE! WE START ONCE WE HIT 8 SHEETS SENT IN! IN OTHER WORDS, WE NEED ONE MORE!

zlol365
November 27th, 2012, 10:05 PM
DAM YOU LLED AND BLOBLE. I SACRIFICED MY KIDNEYS TO YOU.

WHY ;w;

*sob*

gesalt
November 27th, 2012, 10:06 PM
so we start with an initial group of 8 and then new guys show in as we reach hubs of activity before they go up in flames?

Snax
Lol at luck rolls.
I should bestow prayers upon the last few that join.

Vahan
Nearly done ;p

zlol365
Lol at luck rolls.
I should bestow prayers upon the last few that join.

you owe me my kidneys! ;w;

Snax
November 27th, 2012, 10:07 PM
The zombies ate them, I don't know anything!

'3'~~~~ (whistles while slowly backing away)

Vahan
November 27th, 2012, 10:08 PM
Another query, what was the city like in terms of military strength/control before it started going zombified.

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 10:08 PM
Should I or should I not kidney punch lled for zlol

gesalt
November 27th, 2012, 10:09 PM
all aside it looks like we have a pretty lucky starting group. should work out well for us since we're probably going to be team glass cannon

Snax
November 27th, 2012, 10:09 PM
Why only me, not Bloble D:

T_T

zlol365
November 27th, 2012, 10:10 PM
Why only me, not Bloble D:

T_T

i swear, i'm getting my kidneys back from you two.

Snax
November 27th, 2012, 10:12 PM
I don't know where they are, so i can't return them.

If i could, i would :V

(hides something behind my back)

zlol365
November 27th, 2012, 10:15 PM
I don't know where they are, so i can't return them.

If i could, i would :V

(hides something behind my back)

*RAGEEEEEEEEEE******

SNacks, i must eat you for this!

anyway, should we share our stats other then Luk? :o

gesalt
November 27th, 2012, 10:16 PM
well there doesnt seem to be any restriction on sharing our sheets/stats with each other...

Snax
November 27th, 2012, 10:17 PM
Well, I'll do mine.

lessee..

HP: 75
STR: 23
DEF: 15
END: 10
AGI: 21
EVS: 21
SGT: 10

gesalt
November 27th, 2012, 10:21 PM
HP: 60
STR: 10
DEF: 10
END: 10
EVS: 30
SGT: 25
LUK: 18

Helias
November 27th, 2012, 10:21 PM
so we start with an initial group of 8 and then new guys show in as we reach hubs of activity before they go up in flames?
Nope. Four to a group. The first 8 will be grouped randomly, and the remaining 4 will be the third group.

Another query, what was the city like in terms of military strength/control before it started going zombified.
It was a generic town in the US, so I dunno :c

zlol365
November 27th, 2012, 10:23 PM
HP: 78 (DEF+END)*3
STR: 20
DEF: 13
END: 13
AGI: 22
EVS: 22

so lled's going the same build?

Snax
Meaning little to no military involvement unless the town was marked for blockades or quarantines.

Vahan
Also, can I ask what military/police presence is like in the city at the moment? or have they all but been wiped out?

Airen
HP: 120
STR: 20
END: 25
EVS: 15
LCK: 17

Snax
Pretty similar to zlol i guess, meaning we'll probably be sent to different teams if we're going for balance, but if it's random...:x

zlol365
November 27th, 2012, 10:25 PM
@lled: i got a feeling we're gonna be in the same team for a long long time.

Snax
November 27th, 2012, 10:26 PM
and you'll be trying to eat my kidneys.

zlol365
November 27th, 2012, 10:29 PM
and you'll be trying to eat my kidneys.

no. I'm taking them back from you and bloble.
Thats it, i'll persecute the cult of bloble and lled! D<

and no, i'll be putting your feet in concrete and then throw you into the ocean A_A.

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 10:33 PM
HP: HP = 90
STR: 15
END: 15
AGI: 20
EVS: 25
LUK: 1

Helias
November 27th, 2012, 10:39 PM
Protip: When you kill things, you can experience. When you reach a safehouse, you may level up if you have enough experience. You gain 3 stat points whenever you level up, and may gain additional stat points if you get lucky.

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 10:44 PM
Protip: When you kill things, you can experience. When you reach a safehouse, you may level up if you have enough experience. You gain 3 stat points whenever you level up, and may gain additional stat points if you get lucky.

I'm also guessing we can't pour stat points into luck either.

- - - Updated - - -

Also the stat's I posted are without perk modifiers.

Bloble
November 27th, 2012, 10:44 PM
HP: 60
END: 5
EVS: 25
SGT: 20

So apparently there was supposedly some kind of rule about having minimum 10 in all stats.

Looks like I forgot about that rule.

gesalt
November 27th, 2012, 10:45 PM
if there was no such rule i'd have 1's in my melee stats

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 10:45 PM
And Drak didn't change that?

Helias
November 27th, 2012, 10:47 PM
Didn't notice :c Might wanna fix that, Bloble.

Also, I added a little bit of NPC data to the OP. If you guess the full name, you may win a prize.

Vahan
November 27th, 2012, 10:52 PM
Didn't notice :c Might wanna fix that, Bloble.

Also, I added a little bit of NPC data to the OP. If you guess the full name, you may win a prize.

Kiritsu Tachibana?

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 10:53 PM
Ethnicity might help otherwise I'm going to guess this: Kiritsu Yasei Daidaiiro

Helias
November 27th, 2012, 10:55 PM
Both wrong. Also, if you were in #notes you would probably know the ethnicity.

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 10:57 PM
Don't know where to go for that.

Vahan
November 27th, 2012, 10:57 PM
Bugger, anyway, profile submitted ;p

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 10:59 PM
Anybody who attacks the doctor gets a tonfa to the face for the good of the team.

Vahan
November 27th, 2012, 11:01 PM
Lol, and if you don't fear the tonfa, fear the scalpels!

Helias
November 27th, 2012, 11:02 PM
Vahan is ACCEPTED! Rolls are 17 weapon quality, 8 LUK. Quite good, but still worse than the NPC. With that, we hit 8 players! Groups as as follows:

Group 1: zlol, llednaroth, Soldat, deathclaw
Group 2: Bloble, gesalt, Airen, Vahan
Group 3: Chaos, hero, mangafreak, Reynel

IC thread coming up in a bit.

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 11:02 PM
Kamikorosu- I'll bite you to death. -.-

Vahan
November 27th, 2012, 11:03 PM
Can you update the starting page to show who has been submitted/accepted?

And don't worry claw, we can team up later after most of our compatriots get massacred ;p

Helias
November 27th, 2012, 11:05 PM
Can you update the starting page to show who has been submitted/accepted?

And don't worry claw, we can team up later after most of our compatriots get massacred ;p
Sure thing. Also, your backstory is rather convenient. I was going to fit one of the major beasts into an NPC's backstory, but you've essentially done it for me.

gesalt
yay i'm with the RP veterens. they'll cover my noobness

burningclaw2
So who are you planning to back stab. I'm keeping you and lled alive for sure you two are useful...for now.

Vahan
Sure thing. Also, your backstory is rather convenient. I was going to fit one of the major beasts into an NPC's backstory, but you've essentially done it for me.

Great minds think alike, you're welcome ;p

Bloble
November 27th, 2012, 11:06 PM
HP:
DEF: 10
END: 15
EVS: 20
SGT: 20

Okay, here are the fixed stats then.

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 11:06 PM
...Gesalts also useful since he has guns.

Helias
November 27th, 2012, 11:07 PM
Yes, but not necessarily with him.

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 11:08 PM
True

Vahan
November 27th, 2012, 11:08 PM
So who are you planning to back stab. I'm keeping you and lled alive for sure you two are useful...for now.

Hey, I'm a Doctor, I'll always be useful ... unless your dead, in which case someone has to give you your last rites ;p

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 11:10 PM
Hey, I'm a Doctor, I'll always be useful ... unless your dead, in which case someone has to give you your last rites ;pYou'd be useless without hands.

Vahan
November 27th, 2012, 11:11 PM
You'd be useless without hands.

As will you after an overdose of Ketamine ;p

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 11:13 PM
I can still kick your face in -.-

Vahan
November 27th, 2012, 11:15 PM
Not if I break your kneecaps ;p

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 11:17 PM
Stats?

Vahan
November 27th, 2012, 11:18 PM
HP: 102
STR: 16
DEF: 17
END: 17
AGI: 16
EVS: 15
SGT: 19
LUK: 8

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 11:21 PM
You'd have to hit me first.

Vahan
November 27th, 2012, 11:22 PM
For Aleister, no second strike is needed. I'm a Doctor, I only have to hit you once to do serious damage ;p

Helias
November 27th, 2012, 11:25 PM
>performing search check with llednaroth and his natural 20 LUK
>natural 20 on roll
Bloble, I think he's taken your title.

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 11:26 PM
For Aleister, no second strike is needed. I'm a Doctor, I only have to hit you once to do serious damage ;p

25+perk modifiers EVA against you 16+perks(?) aGI which is greater.

Bloble
November 27th, 2012, 11:28 PM
>performing search check with llednaroth and his natural 20 LUK
>natural 20 on roll
Bloble, I think he's taken your title.

>implying that level of luck is enough

drakon, if just getting two natural 20s in a row is enough to get you Godly Luck, then over 15 million people have it as well. True Godly Luck goes beyond a few lucky rolls. While lled did get pretty lucky here, it's much too soon to say he has Godly Luck. For that, you'd need something much grander.

Vahan
November 27th, 2012, 11:30 PM
25+perk modifiers EVA against you 16+perks(?) aGI which is greater.

With your Luck? Mine ;p

Note: I will also pull a Saber and combine my superior SGT with Psychology to 'see' your next move before you make it, trying dodging that one ;p

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 11:33 PM
How soon while the in-game thread be up?

Vahan
November 27th, 2012, 11:33 PM
Lol, I get the feeling we are tunring this less into Zombiepocalypse and more like Hunger Games claw ;p

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 11:34 PM
*Tonfa-slaps a Zombie's head off* What gives you that idea.

zlol365
November 27th, 2012, 11:35 PM

drakon, if just getting two natural 20s in a row is enough to get you Godly Luck, then over 15 million people have it as well. True Godly Luck goes beyond a few lucky rolls. While lled did get pretty lucky here, it's much too soon to say he has Godly Luck. For that, you'd need something much grander.

bloble.... MY KIDNEYS BACK

EDIT: no fighting doods. lest i send you to the grave in a very flashy manner the yakuza do.

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 11:35 PM
*roflmao*

Vahan
November 27th, 2012, 11:36 PM
*nonchalantly smashs in zombie's head with metal pole* No reason ;p

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 11:38 PM
*Am still tonfa-slapping Zombie's skulls off while preforming various stunts with a deadpan look* Not like the corpses are very strong or healthy

Helias
November 27th, 2012, 11:39 PM
How soon while the in-game thread be up?
When it's done.

gesalt
November 27th, 2012, 11:39 PM

so its not godly luck until the die stops on its tip? or until the coin lands on its edge?

Bloble
November 27th, 2012, 11:40 PM

EDIT: no fighting doods. lest i send you to the grave in a very flashy manner the yakuza do.

How about... we roll dice for 'em?

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

D100. I'll be nice and say that anything below 99 gets you your kidneys. In exchange, anything above means you're my slave forever.

Deal? >:]

EDIT: ^pretty much this. Godly Luck transcends the game itself. For example, see the Mafia game where I won through a series of freakishly improbable coincidences.

burningclaw2
November 27th, 2012, 11:47 PM
I rolled a 91, does that mean I get zlol's kidneys?

zlol365
November 27th, 2012, 11:51 PM
How about... we roll dice for 'em?

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

D100. I'll be nice and say that anything below 99 gets you your kidneys. In exchange, anything above means you're my slave forever.

Deal? >:]

EDIT: ^pretty much this. Godly Luck transcends the game itself. For example, see the Mafia game where I won through a series of freakishly improbable coincidences.

BLOBE, I WORSHIPPED YOU FOR A GOOD LUCK ROLL, AND YOU GAVE ME HORRIBAD :'3
i sacrificed my kidneys...

for you bloble.
what is this cruelty ;w;

Bloble
November 27th, 2012, 11:59 PM
I rolled a 91, does that mean I get zlol's kidneys?
you get to tonfa 91 zombies to death

clown zombies

BLOBE, I WORSHIPPED YOU FOR A GOOD LUCK ROLL, AND YOU GAVE ME HORRIBAD :'3
i sacrificed my kidneys...

for you bloble.
what is this cruelty ;w;

It's not cruelty. In fact, I would go so far as to call it a kindness. After all, I'm giving you excellent odds, wouldn't you agree? The chance of me winning is merely 1 in 100, a pitiful speck that might as well not exist.

In fact, I think I'll even sweeten the deal. You get less than 25 and I'll personally guarantee you'll be very lucky in this RP, regardless of what drakon's roll says.

burningclaw2
November 28th, 2012, 12:06 AM
*surrounding by shredded zombie without even a speck of dust on my clothes*

Snax
November 28th, 2012, 12:07 AM
i can't roll since my network blocks a lot of stuff not work related.

Aww, and I wanted to be teamed with either Hero or Bloble for Brofists. :V

Too bad.

Also, @drakon

What history? Did i have any other luck rolls? (innocent face)

zlol365
November 28th, 2012, 12:11 AM
i can't roll since my network blocks a lot of stuff not work related.

Aww, and I wanted to be teamed with either Hero or Bloble for Brofists. :V

Too bad.

Also, @drakon

What history? Did i have any other luck rolls? (innocent face)

D:
well, on the bright side, you can bro fist me too D:

Snax
November 28th, 2012, 12:13 AM
True, but you and burning will be after my kidneys for most of the time so....

burningclaw2
November 28th, 2012, 12:14 AM
You think I'm going to take your kidney's while you can still be a useful scavenger?

zlol365
November 28th, 2012, 12:16 AM
True, but you and burning will be after my kidneys for most of the time so....

you have my kidneys.

and yakuza are bros. just that you'll have to return me my kidneys.
and if not i'll use force to put my kidneys back to where they belong. you can keep yours.

Snax
November 28th, 2012, 12:17 AM
Yes, once i outlive my usefulness. :V

Therefore I shall raise my EVA to the max with all the stats i get from now on! >:3

-throws zlol's kidneys at bloble

burningclaw2
November 28th, 2012, 12:18 AM
Then I'll just have to kill you now *caves in lled-zombies face*

Snax
November 28th, 2012, 12:20 AM
-evades with 20 luck-

Jokes aside, i have no idea how my funky little 'normal' (and i mean really normal) character is so insanely lucky. Must be a trap.

And thus i shall eat cookies until my death. nomnomnom

Helias
November 28th, 2012, 12:22 AM
IC thread is up. Go post.

Snax
November 28th, 2012, 12:24 AM
Welp, we seem to have a mid-boss at our tails from the very start.

I blame bad luck doods :V

Helias
November 28th, 2012, 12:25 AM
Welp, we seem to have a mid-boss at our tails from the very start.

I blame bad luck doods :V
There's a reason why I put you in with mister natural 1 luck.

Snax
November 28th, 2012, 12:26 AM
lolololol.

btw i asked you a question on your visitor board, is it possible?
I have a few in mind now.

Helias
November 28th, 2012, 12:29 AM
To the people who only have less than five perks, you can send me more until you hit 5.

Snax
November 28th, 2012, 12:32 AM
sent you my last one. Also, preparing a post.

zlol365
November 28th, 2012, 12:40 AM
Then I'll just have to kill you now *caves in lled-zombies face*

*throws into the sea yakuza style*

burningclaw2
November 28th, 2012, 12:41 AM
Whose's Walter?

Snax
November 28th, 2012, 12:42 AM
im changmin, so i can't be walter.

anyone have a lockpick skill?

burningclaw2
November 28th, 2012, 12:44 AM
Bash the lock with a pipe till the lock breaks that should work.

gesalt
November 28th, 2012, 12:45 AM
oh my luck is shining through already. my buddies are resting and i'm alone with 6 zombies right around the corner

burningclaw2
November 28th, 2012, 12:46 AM
Remind to plaster your skull all over the ground gesalt, when my character meets yours -.-

Helias
November 28th, 2012, 12:48 AM
oh my luck is shining through already. my buddies are resting and i'm alone with 6 zombies right around the corner
To be fair, you've got a gun and the zombies don't.

gesalt
November 28th, 2012, 12:48 AM
i have 30 evade. nothing's touching me for awhile

Snax
November 28th, 2012, 12:49 AM
wai so attack-ish

I guess dealing with the zombie takes priority over getting anything out of the lockbox, but if we can get some guns out it would be of great use to whoever that actually uses guns in our little group.

Decisions, decisions.

burningclaw2
November 28th, 2012, 12:50 AM
Just wait till I buff my AGI up some more -.-

Grab the guns quickly lled. I think I can survive a couple turns.

Helias
November 28th, 2012, 12:51 AM
Protip: "However, some soon discovered that the undead were not the only things unleashed in the outbreak... ~OP"

burningclaw2
November 28th, 2012, 12:53 AM
OP doesn't list any monsters atm, so I think I'm safe...maybe.

gesalt
November 28th, 2012, 12:54 AM
hmm how am i gonna handle this. fire some shots before jumping down the stairs or see if i can shoot down all 6 without reloading my 6-shooter

burningclaw2
November 28th, 2012, 12:56 AM
Kneecap them

Snax
November 28th, 2012, 01:01 AM
Drakon, can i lug the box up the trapdoor and throw it at the monster? As far as i know i don't have the key and it'll take too long to bust the lock. Therefore, If i throw the box at the monster, it will probably bust it up (and some guns inside) but lucky bastard as i am, some would stay intact, no?

burningclaw2
November 28th, 2012, 01:03 AM
Like I asked before does anyone know who Walter is, if he's zlol then my idea of you having the lockbox opened with a katana is nulled.

Snax
November 28th, 2012, 01:04 AM
i'm thinking Walter is Soldat. It's just that I have a hunch, and I think Tamago is zlol.

Helias
November 28th, 2012, 01:04 AM
Drakon, can i lug the box up the trapdoor and throw it at the monster? As far as i know i don't have the key and it'll take too long to bust the lock. Therefore, If i throw the box at the monster, it will probably bust it up (and some guns inside) but lucky bastard as i am, some would stay intact, no?
No.

Like I asked before does anyone know who Walter is, if he's zlol then my idea of you having the lockbox opened with a katana is nulled.
'Tis Soldat.

Also I'm bored, so I'm introducing the NPC now.

burningclaw2
November 28th, 2012, 01:05 AM
Okay so lled mugged zlol for a katana and crack open that lock, plus I'm not sure if your char would hear me, lled.

Chaos Greyblood
November 28th, 2012, 01:09 AM
I need to sort things out about this profile, so can I turn it in tomorrow?

Helias
November 28th, 2012, 01:10 AM
Sure, go ahead. I don't really care when it comes in, as long as it's soonish.

burningclaw2
November 28th, 2012, 01:18 AM
What does the Ikuto faceclaim has to do with us -.- I doubt we are anywhere near him, and I got a large arse zombie after my skull.

Helias
November 28th, 2012, 01:19 AM
a large arse zombie after my skull.
See, that's your problem. You're assuming that it's a zombie.

Or maybe hoping.

Snax
November 28th, 2012, 01:19 AM
My only issue is Soldat is known to take some time with his posts. :3
Oh well, not like it's urgent.

I need that key.

Anyway, it's rather boring trying to post for just finding a single key. Can I have a dice roll right now from drakon and see if i can find it?

Helias
November 28th, 2012, 01:20 AM
Sure, why the fuck not.

burningclaw2
November 28th, 2012, 01:25 AM
See, that's your problem. You're assuming that it's a zombie.

Or maybe hoping.I'm hoping its a zombie because a) you haven't given us a pic of what the creature looks like a b)it's over the top to send a monster(which is probably only tier 2 at minimum) after newly started characters. -.- Especially since you are not permitting us to raise our luck in anyway, even when level ups occur from my understanding. And you still haven't answered the question concerning the npc.

Helias
November 28th, 2012, 01:26 AM
Updated my post for llednaroth. As for the NPC question, he is very near group 2 right now.

burningclaw2
November 28th, 2012, 01:28 AM
Updated my post for llednaroth. As for the NPC question, he is very near group 2 right now.

So am I fighting a monster or just a really ugly mutated zombie, also I'm still kinda waiting to know whether or not I'm hit be the thing.

ZidanReign
November 28th, 2012, 01:35 AM
Oh god this is so my kind of RP.

I may actually like this.

I'm going to write up a profileoh wait

DAMMIT I'M TOO LATE NOOOO

Snax
November 28th, 2012, 01:37 AM
Too bad slots are full for now. D:

Anyway I posted, wondering if that is fine, but unless I get some feedback on what guns we get and such, thats the best i can manage for now.

Soldat der Trauer
@llednaroth: I'm actually better known for the INSANE WALLS OF TEXT that are my PC sheets, but I digress.

Anyway, was out, just got back, and looking at your guys' stats, I think I may need to negotiate w/ the GM to have some numbers added to a few of my Perks.

burningclaw2
Thanks for the support lled.

Soldat help us please! Also lled why are you shooting when your shooting ability sucks as much as mine?

Snax
November 28th, 2012, 01:38 AM
Sure, one for the team.

Sol, I threw you a gun I got from the lockbox along with some ammo, you should be able to use it i guess.

burningclaw2
November 28th, 2012, 01:45 AM
lled you still need to answer my question why you are shooting a gun in my direction while your STG score is 10 and my luck is 1 -.-

Snax
November 28th, 2012, 01:48 AM
Not your direction. I'm only shooting to test the waters because I don't know if melee will be that useful against that enemy. Also, even if my Shooting skill isn't high enough, my luck and other stats will help cover that at least somewhat.

As for your luck, i dunno.

Also the way i see it: I'm right outside the door, you and Soldat are on the left with the monster rushing at you. If i turn left, You and soldat are standing at the right side, the monster is right in my sights. Therefore, unless i misfire and go totally rightside, no bullets would hit you.

Soldat der Trauer
November 28th, 2012, 01:49 AM
Don't worry, I've got a better SGT than the 3 of you.

Doesn't matter what gun type I write it as, correct?

Snax
November 28th, 2012, 01:51 AM
I dunno, drakon never specified what guns were in the box. Meaning, we don't know how many guns we got, how much ammo we got, or what we got. Therefore I conclude you could decide for all of us exactly what I'm shooting (assuming it's like an M16 or something generic) and what you are shooting - or either wait for drakon to decide it for us.

Soldat der Trauer
November 28th, 2012, 01:56 AM
If it's a sidearm, I was just going to make it a Colt Python Hunter.

If a rifle, then an M14 battle rifle w/ sights and 20-round mag.

//Shrug.

burningclaw2
November 28th, 2012, 02:01 AM
zlol reread our part of the op.

Bloble
November 28th, 2012, 02:21 AM
Well, since Jarvis is currently snoring like someone's deaf grandma, someone'll have to wake him up before he's of any use. Preferably using gunshots and the like.

I hear the sound of zombies dying is pretty loud.

gesalt
November 28th, 2012, 02:47 AM
Well, since Jarvis is currently snoring like someone's deaf grandma, someone'll have to wake him up before he's of any use. Preferably using gunshots and the like.

I hear the sound of zombies dying is pretty loud.
Yeah sorry I haven't posted anything yet. I'm new at this so i'm looking through another RP to figure out how far i can go with what i do in battles situations before i overstep my bounds with what the gm needs to calculate

- - - Updated - - -

though from the looks of it i just put myself in the situation and the gm writes the scene or something

gesalt
November 28th, 2012, 02:54 AM
well i posted something
now to sleep.

Soldat der Trauer
November 28th, 2012, 02:58 AM
Ah, so I got an AR-15 as well?

(I WANTED A BATTLE RIFLE, WAH)

Helias
November 28th, 2012, 03:00 AM
It's a semi-automatic rifle, close enough.