PDA

View Full Version : Melty Blood Compilation

Tangerang
April 5th, 2011, 04:16 PM
Pretty much what the thread title says, this thread is basically going to contain the various routes and stories found in Melty Blood that I've copied down into text form, so it's easier to check and read. Feel free to discuss Melty Blood in general as well.

Melty Blood Story

Melty Blood Re-act Arcade
Akiha (http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/346-Melty-Blood-Compilation?p=1706176&viewfull=1#post1706176)
Arcueid (http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/346-Melty-Blood-Compilation?p=35393&viewfull=1#post35393)
Len (http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/346-Melty-Blood-Compilation?p=35395&viewfull=1#post35395)
Red Arcueid (http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/346-Melty-Blood-Compilation?p=40715&viewfull=1#post40715)
Satsuki Yumizuka (http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/346-Melty-Blood-Compilation?p=41976&viewfull=1#post41976)
Shiki Nanaya (http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/346-Melty-Blood-Compilation?p=37854&viewfull=1#post37854)
Shiki Tohno (http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/346-Melty-Blood-Compilation?p=35398&viewfull=1#post35398)

Melty Blood Act Cadenza
Kishima Kouma (http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/346-Melty-Blood-Compilation?p=42371&viewfull=1#post42371)
Shiki Nanaya (http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/346-Melty-Blood-Compilation?p=38993&viewfull=1#post38993)
White Len (http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/346-Melty-Blood-Compilation?p=39448&viewfull=1#post39448)

Melty Blood Actress Again
Ciel (http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/346-Melty-Blood-Compilation?p=35462&viewfull=1#post35462)

Tangerang
April 5th, 2011, 04:17 PM
Melty Blood Re-act: Arcueid

Prologue

A Nightmare Marble...... It really does seem like Len's work.

The whole town is asleep and some annoying people have come out.

I should catch and stop her before Shiki gets mad.

Vs Ciel

Arcueid: Oh, look who it is. Are you the real one?

Ciel: That is understandable. I had to kick around many of my fake selves before I came here.

Arcueid: If you're involved in something that troublesome, you're the real one. So how are you doing, Ciel?

Ciel: ...... The root of this trouble has some nerve.

What nonsense have you used that perverted familiar of yours for this time, Arcueid Brunestud?

Arcueid: Who knows? Unlike you, I am very laissez-faire. I don't really care what Len is doing.

As long as she doesn't get in my way, that is.

Ciel: -.

The familiar is a problem, but it seems like the master's personality is also a problem.

I will discipline that attitude of yours......!

Vs Ciel with Seven

Ciel: Stop, True Ancestor!

Arcueid: Hm? I beat you up earlier. You didnt learn your lesson, Ciel?

Ciel: That was just a mistake, I had pity on you, I was distracted!

I was foolish to be worried about using all my strength against you with Tohno-kun nearby.

But, no longer!

Arcueid: Seventh Holy Scripture!? Ciel, you!

Ciel: Hu, it is too late to change your ways now. I have to pay you back three times over for before!

Arcueid: Man. Its childish to bring a weapon just because you lost.

There is a something wrong with a familiar who does every little thing its master says, but there is a bigger problem with that kind of master.

Vs White Len

Arcueid: Found you.

Cmon, lets go back, Len. Before this all becomes real, you have to wake the town.

White Len: -No, it is time for you to wake up, Princess of the True Ancerstors.

How long do you expect to keep dreaming about acting human?

Arcueid: Now you said it, fake. I was going to pretend not to notice, but you seem to be saying you want to disappear.

White Len: I am not a fake. Like you, I am a reflection in a mirror. I am a reflection of Len.

Copy or original has nothing to do with it. Is it not appropriate for the better one to become the only one?

Arcueid: Yeah. Then Ill test you. If you are better than the original, well see what happens.

White Len: I couldnt ask for more. Then let us begin, Crimson Moons Copy-san.

Vs Aoko

Aoko: Aw, she lost? I thought she would make a really good familiar, too.

Arcueid: She really wasnt cut out to be a familiar.

In the first place, you cant really take care of cats. You are the pinnacle of laissez-faire.

Aoko: Ah, now that you mention it, thats true. We really are a lot alike.

Arcueid: Yes. Hello, Blue. It is an honor to meet you, human sorceress-san.

Aoko: Same here. I never really wanted to meet you, but it really is a privilege, Princess of the True Ancestors.

Arcueid: Than you. So, do you intend on taking responsibility?

Aoko: Of course. Like you, very forcefully.

Ending

Arcueid: "And that's how I settled it. The one pulling the strings got away, but I beat her up good so she won't be back any time soon."

Shiki: "...Oh really? That's fine, but just who was it?"

Arcueid: "Who knows. It doesn't really matter, I forgot already. More importantly, your promise, Shiki. If I settled this, you would take me wherever I wanted all day, right?"

Shiki: "Eh? Yeah, but...I have school today...!"

Arcueid: "Worry about that later! I was looking forward to this for so long, and you're supposed to listen to whatever I say today. Or are you saying that school is better than me?"

Shiki: "Of course not.
...Sheesh, as usual, have it your way."

Arcueid: "Hehe~
Then, let's go, Shiki. The weather is great today, so how about the beach!"

Tangerang
April 5th, 2011, 04:19 PM
Melty Blood Re-act: Len

Prologue

Vs Ciel

Ciel: Here you are. Is this dissolving of the boundary between dreams and reality your doing?

Len:

Ciel: -Your expression indicates you are not the cause, but you know what is. But-

Len:

Ciel: You will not tell me? Very well. Fortunately, the night is very long, thanks to you. I will very thoroughly use force to get you to tell me.

Vs Nanaya

Nanaya: Hey there, young lady. Isnt it a great night?

Len: !

Nanaya: You have some business with me, right?

You seem to be drawing quite close, which is why we ended up meeting here-but it seems you dont have any business with me.

Len:

Nanaya: Oh well, I dont really mind. Neither of us are human and my business is with the white one. I dont need something incomplete like you.

Vs White Len

White Len: What do you plan on doing now, Len? If you came to destroy me, do you not sense the contradiction?

Len:

White Len: Return? You say I belong to you?

-Dont be ridiculous. I am your discarded intellect, the words you never use.

If you have them but never use them, you really dont need them, do you?

Len:

White Len: It is useless. Both you and I feed on humans to live. I have no reason to pretend otherwise.

Even if I lose my form, the day will come.

Len: But, that time is not now. That is a dream after you and I have both rotted away.

White Len: ! This conversation is over. You are the faade, I am the true feelings. Let us decide who will control our existence!

Vs Aoko

Aoko: And the world is back to normal. It seems your reflection has returned to you, Black Cat-san.

Len:

Aoko: Was she hopeless to begin with? It was not that you never had any reason, you simply did not use it.

After being suppressed for so long, it would not suddenly be victorious now.

Len:

Aoko: Oh, are you mad? Fine. I do have to accept responsibility for borrowing her, so I will keep you company until the end.

Ending:

Kohaku: Len-san~ time for your snack-

Hisui: Shh, Nee-san, just leave the cake there.

Kohaku: Oh, shes sleeping now? It would be bad to bother her.

Hisui: Yes, let us go back to the mansion without disturbing her. ------Sweet dreams, Len-sama.

Tangerang
April 5th, 2011, 04:23 PM
Melty Blood Re-act: Shiki Tohno

Prologue

Len? Huh? Just now, she looked white?

Eh? Follow that bell? Hmm, in that case, guess all I can do is follow.

Vs Nrvnqsr

Shiki: Wha-you-!?

Nrvnqsr: Died? Such words are not necessary. It is a strange night where snow falls in the summer. It is therefore not surprising to run into a dead person.

Shiki: Oh? So, youre just around for one night? I dont have any business with you. See ya.

Nrvnqsr: Where are you going? The fulfillment of your actions is the same as mine: ecstasy in blood and flesh. Let your true nature come forth!

Vs Red Arcueid

Shiki: Another fake? Ive had enough of these already.

Red Arcueid: Oh, you wont keep me company, Shiki? I dont know what illusions youve been fighting, but Im the real one, you know.

You know me very well. Cant you tell the difference?

Shiki: Yeah. Thats why I said youre the fake.

And even if that body of yours was real, youre not the real Arcueid.

Red Arcueid: Aha, wonderful, Shiki!

I wonder if youll say the same thing after I pin you down like a bug in a collection!

Vs White Len

Shiki: Cat footprints in the snow Len, are you here?

White Len: Yes. Welcome, Shiki. Welcome to my mirror.

-You can never go back.

Shiki: Oh, this Len can talk. So thats Lens voice.

White Len: -You do not seem surprised. Youre not going to ask me what I am?

Shiki: Like, why are you a white Len? Well, thats just how things turned out this time.

White Len: I see you knew from the beginning.

Very well. Len likes you.

So, I also have to make you mine!

Vs Aoko

Shiki: -This grassy field-Wait, dont tell me Sensei!?

Aoko: Hi, its been a while, Shiki. Youve been well.

Shiki: Ah, yeah. But why are you here?

Aoko: Hmm, why do you think Im here?

Shiki: Uh, even if you ask me

Um, so you really are the one pulling the strings?

Aoko: Huhu. I like honest kids, but smart ones are troublesome.

Anyway, we really shouldnt have met here. Shiki, can you forget about all this?

Shiki: I cant. Even if its you, you do have to take responsibility.

Aoko: Thats true. People are not that simple.

So, its going to be by force?

Shiki: Um. Sensei, why are you so eager to fight all of a sudden?

Aoko: Its just like dealing with a broken TV. Forget everything with a blow of my fist!

Shiki: Uwaaa, Sensei, youre this kind of person!?

Ending

Its all finished.
We should head right back to the mansion.
I, yeah
The weathers great, so lets take a break.
Sleep well.

Dartz
April 5th, 2011, 04:41 PM
Wow thanks a lot for this. Maybe I can post the MBAA bits that were translated by Arai here?

Tangerang
April 5th, 2011, 04:44 PM
Go for it. I may eventually change them if a mirror moon patch comes out for AA, but that doesn't seem like it'll be happening anytime soon.

Dartz
April 5th, 2011, 05:11 PM
Shall I post them each in a separate post? It's just that some of them are not that long.

Ciel scenario
Ciel: The converging of a Reality Marble...!? No, this is different. This isn't an internal landscape, this really is the sight after the world was destroyed.
Ciel: Impossible. That would make it a Marble Phantasm of a True Ancestor. Even with the 27 Dead Apostle Ancestors, I heard the only one who could use it was the Water Demon Sumire.
Dust of Osiris: That's correct, Executor. Marble Phantasms can only be used by the touch of the planet, the True Ancestors.
Dust of Osiris: This is the future extracted from that. A mere smear on the world, processed and carried only slightly by myself.
Ciel: For a mere smear on the world....it sure does have a strong sense of reality.
Ciel: This is a thaumaturgical theory - a world egg itself. The inside of the egg and the outside.... If this world is finished by you, the inside and the outsides will be switched.
Ciel: This is one of the great forbidden spells; fantasy isn't invading reality, but reality is being sealed in fantasy.
Ciel: And to construct a formula able to do all this, you must be Tatari.
Dust of Osiris: Yes, I am the Dust of Osiris, that which uses the transmutated Philosopher's Stone to achieve the protection of humanity.
Dust of Osiris: I am different than the Night of Wallachia, but our goal is also the same. Merge with the Philosopher's Stone and become my terminal, Executor.
Dust of Osiris: Your superior circuits are meant to be used.
Ciel: You are the same. I don't know who you are, and your goal of saving us humans? Well, that's probably true. But you're the same.
Ciel: You're still a vampire starving for blood just like he was.
Dust of Osiris: I cannot understand. You claim that I am the same as the Night of Wallachia? I, who haven't even harmed even one person yet?
Ciel: Yes, there is no difference between someone that causes a Tatari to kill and someone that causes a Tatari after it has killed.
Ciel: You don't get any pleasure from murder, but you're doing the same thing.
Ciel: No, the sin of your mass killing is even graver by not dirtying your own hands. It's sufficient to limit the resetting by a push of the button to your system.
Dust of Osiris: You speak logic to me with emotions?
Dust of Osiris: Very well. Become consumed by my red water and made into a living circuit! See with your own eyes the end of the world while bearing the karma (emotions) of man!

Ciel: Tatari has been completely destroyed. Meaning the crushing of the road to immortality of Eltnam.
Ciel: ...Dust of Osiris...your skill in creating the Philospher's Stone so well, the basic and the deepest-most part of alchemy, was superb...
Ciel: But we still probably aren't ready for it.
Ciel: ...but, on to the next directive. Even if Tatari's gone, there's still much stuff to clean up. I don't have time to rest.
Ciel: Taking care of the Dead hiding in this city should take a half a year.
Ciel: After that.... it'd be about time that I settle my score with her...
Ciel: ...Well, when that happens, it happens. Right now, it's time for me to complete my immediate duties.
Ciel: And there's always the chance, if there really is any hope that, maybe, by some mistake, there might be a day when I can coexist with her.

Tangerang
April 5th, 2011, 06:06 PM
Yeah, do separate posts preferably.

Also, out of curiosity, if you want certain routes up quicker than others, feel free to ask.

Dartz
April 5th, 2011, 06:38 PM
Sion Tatari scenario

The Night of Wallachia: Welcome, Sion.
The Night of Wallachia: You still have a human mind but it appears that your body has completely become a vampire's. I congratulate you. As your forefather, there is nothing more joyful than this.
Sion Tatari: ...
The Night of Wallachia: Hm? What happened to your usual venomous tongue?
The Night of Wallachia: The alchemist that you are would shout out the pride of the Eltnams and the vampire that you are would spit out curses to become the new Tatari..
The Night of Wallachia: Has my stage sense become dull?
Sion Tatari: ....So that's it.
Sion Tatari: For these three years, just as I had fought against vampirification...the blood that you had drank had been fighting against Tatari.
The Night of Wallachia: ?? And just what might you mean Sion? The part of you that I had drank? Just 3 liters of blood had been fighting against me?
Sion Tatari: It was obviously a battle without chance of victory. But you were defeated by humans and lost your seat as Tatari. My blood must have filled that empty seat.
Sion Tatari: Move out of the way, loser. Youfre the one that said that actors who had fallen into Naraku had no next time.
The Night of Wallachia: Hm. At the center of the stage in Noh, there is a pit called the Naraku.
The Night of Wallachia: Normally it is a space for storing tools, but at the same time, it also is an abyss that poor actors slip into. You say that I've already fallen into that Naraku?
Sion Tatari: Yes. If you can't accept that, then this time, I'll knock you into it with my own two hands. Itfs the perfect curtain call for a third-rate actor.

Dust of Osiris: -----
Dust of Osiris: I had abandoned my emotions long ago, but I feel burden when confronting my own worst possible condition.
Dust of Osiris: So this is what processing slowdown is.
Sion Tatari: ....That's my line. Youfre what I would be if I became one of the 27 Ancestors?
Sion Tatari: You...are not a vampire. You have no transcendent pride nor obligation.
Dust of Osiris: That is correct, vampire. I am one of the 27 Ancestors, but I am not a vampire.
Dust of Osiris: I do not require the blood of my own kind to survive. In the first place, I will not pick the choice of continued survival.
Dust of Osiris: I am Sion Eltnam Atlasia, before she knew this country.
Dust of Osiris: I am the giant of Atlas, the protector of the future of humanity, I reached the position of chief of Atlas, regardless of Tatari.
Dust of Osiris: I am different from her, the Sion that degenerated towards humanity and you who had degenerated into a demon. I am the Dust of Osiris. A prophet soaring through the end, together with Hermes.
Dust of Osiris: The bird of the underworld that mourned the future and ceased holding hope in it.
Sion Tatari: I see. If I stayed at the Institute while still having doubts as an Eltnam, I probably would have ended up thinking like that.
Sion Tatari: Ha...haha, ahahahaha! Ok, fine! I'll tear you into shreds, Eltnam!
Sion Tatari: Oh yes, for aaaalllll this time, I wanted to totally violate myself!

Sion Tatari: There is no salvation in the future. Those with no salvation cannot be kept alive. Therefore, you will record their destruction forever, huh.
Sion Tatari: Ridiculous. What amusement is there in that outcome, Osiris?
Sion Tatari: After you made all these Philosopher's Stonesc.
Sion Tatari: After you made these fine as sand, brilliant as gems, and sweet as life recording mediums, you could only choose this outcome?
Sion Tatari: But I'm different. Ifve learned what amusement is.
Sion Tatari: Because I know the sweet ambrosia of human anguish!
Sion Tatari: Yes, as an alchemist from Atlas, I would have become Osiris.
Sion Tatari: But the current me, the Sion Eltnam that became a vampire, is the one suited to mourn the future of humanity.
Sion Tatari: Now, melt into this dust until there is no trace of you left, Osiris. Your techniques will be used by me.
Sion Tatari: An interval between statistics and random digits. A hell of rings and spirals.
Sion Tatari: Because Ifll become the Black Land itself and shut the world into a never-ending nightmare with the new Tatari, the Philosopherfs Stones!

DragoZERO
April 5th, 2011, 06:41 PM
This is great, thanks.

And putting those in spoiler tags is a good idea too.

Rockxas
April 5th, 2011, 08:26 PM
Also, out of curiosity, if you want certain routes up quicker than others, feel free to ask.
Could you please do Nanaya and White Len's routes then? *big round puppy eyes*

Tangerang
April 7th, 2011, 02:07 AM
Melty Blood Re-act: Shiki Nanaya

Prologue

Im tired you shouldnt just wake the dead like that.

Just when I was starting to enjoy the worst of being dead, now Im imprisoned by flesh?

Well I dont know who it was, but waking me is just asking to be killed, right?

Vs Akiha Vermillion

Nanaya: Yo. What a coincidence, Akiha. To run into you here means my luck is good tonight.

Akiha: Yes, without a doubt it is fortunate, Shiki. Nothing else could be enough, right?

Killing you would certainly satisfy me.

Nanaya: Ah-great answer, Akiha. Since I have a sister who understands so well, he must be jealous.

After all, this is what a brother-sister relationship is all about.

Akiha: Huhu, you mean not hiding anything from each other.

Nanaya: Of course. Oh, and one more thing. No matter what, nothing is held back either.

Vs Nero Chaos

Nero: -For you to appear before me I am truly grateful for this miracle, human.

Nanaya: Oh, its you. Certainly our fight is not over. What happened before, well, it wasnt a proper fight.

Hmm-come to think of it, theres no such thing as a proper fight when it comes to you guys.

Nero: You kill. I feed. It is only natural for our inclinations to clash.

Nanaya: Thats true. So, this is a repechage?

More corpses can come from your body than anyone elses!

Vs White Len

White Len: Well done, Shiki. You have cleaned up all those who were in the way. Thank you. Now rest peacefully under the snow.

Nanaya: ? You really dont get it, do you? My true work starts here.

White Len: -!? Y-you are disobeying me!?

You are just an illusion that I made. Even knowing that if you destroy me, you will just disappear!?

Nanaya: I dont care about that. Whoever remains, whoever disappears, I dont care.

You screwed up, Len. If you wanted to live, you never should have woken me up.

White Len: Why!?

You are just the same as me. You are an unused part of Shiki, right? So-!

Nanaya: Well, of course. This body is a guiding principle he refuses to use.

I am just something that kills whoever summons me.

White Len: No-then, that means, I-

Nanaya: Yes. You screwed up from the very beginning.

Vs Aoko

Nanaya: The mirror is gone. Now then, I have until tomorrow night before I disappear.

Aoko: It seems tomorrow night will not be coming. This is your last night, Shiki.

Nanaya: Ah, I knew it. That wouldnt really matter, either. Over there, I have plenty of people to play with. But-

Aoko: Oh? You want me to be your final battle?

Nanaya: If I could. Ah-Sensei, it would be like a dream to take you apart.

Aoko: Excellent. In place of flowers for your grave, Ill be sure to watch as I slam you down to hell.

Ending

"The screenplay is now finished. Please do not forget any belongings on your way out----or something like that. There isn't any audience, but it was very satisfying. And now, this unsuccessful actor will disappear into darkness."

Tangerang
April 8th, 2011, 02:47 AM
Melty Blood Act Cadenza: Shiki Nanaya

Prologue

Im tired you shouldnt just wake the dead like that.

Just when I was starting to enjoy the worst of being dead, now Im imprisoned by flesh?

Well I dont know who it was, but waking me is just asking to be killed, right?

Vs Akiha Vermillion

Nanaya: Yo. What a coincidence, Akiha. To run into you here means my luck is good tonight.

Akiha: Yes, without a doubt it is fortunate, Shiki. Nothing else could be enough, right?

Killing you would certainly satisfy me.

Nanaya: Ah-great answer, Akiha. Since I have a sister who understands so well, he must be jealous.

After all, this is what a brother-sister relationship is all about.

Akiha: You mean not hiding anything from each other?

Nanaya: Of course. Oh, and one more thing. No matter what, nothing is held back either.

Vs Kouma

Nanaya: How wonderful.
-I finally get to meet you, Crimson Red Vermillion.

Ive never felt such pleasure before. It seems we both have been waiting for today.

Kouma: -I would be lying if I didnt say I wanted this.

Very well. Anytime youre ready.

Nanaya: Ah, a brain-frying fight to the death!

Ending

Ah-nothing left.

Something that never existed has to gain something before it can lose it

At least, thats what I thought, but this sucks.

I dont want to disappear like this. I didnt think I would fear death.

Ah, thats why-
Once I die, I cant kill anyone.
Theres only dead people on the other side.

Its not fun
but, I guess its a fitting punishment.

Thats fine,
Ill just have to disappear miserably like this.

Tangerang
April 8th, 2011, 02:19 PM
Melty Blood Act Cadenza: White Len

Prologue

White Len: I understand. In short, a master.

Len:

White Len: Isnt that right, Len? Something you have that I do not. Not needed, but still missing.

A magic lantern which illuminates reality for us dream dwellers-

Yes! I will have an elegant, noble master! That is the difference between me and you!

Len:

White Len: Eh? You and I already have two masters? Hah, those are your masters, right? My master is not decided yet.

Len:

White Len: Just watch from there, Len. I will break such unsightly bonds. I will taunt you later.

Vs Neko-Arc

White Len: What, when did!?
What is this ominous, misfortunate world!?

Neko-Arc: Huhuhu, welcome, oh Cat Kingdoms rising star and my second greatest rival.

You seem to be conducting serious business, but I wont let you escape so easily.

White Len: -Im leaving.
Open up a path, you scribbled cat.

Neko-Arc: You really hate me, dont you, Lady? Did I ever do something to anger you?

Hm, did my gift of an expired can of cat food offend you?

White Len: ( That solves one riddle. So this is what was really bothering Satsuki before)

Neko-Arc: Anyway, this is a totally different topic.

The other day I went to a karaoke place.
It really was great.
You could drink all the milk you wanted.

But you know,
after just an hour of singing passionately,
everyone inside lost consciousness.

Yes, Professor Nrvnqsr is a handful.

Didnt he just finish that hotel massacre?
Using his evil power on innocent karaoke people!
Has he no pride as a vampire!?

White Len:
( I want to do tsukkomi
It was your terrible singing that did it
I want to tsukkomi her)

(No, patience, patience Len
If you do that,
you will become a gag character)

Neko-Arc: Hm?
You seem very clever this time, Tsundere.
You seem to have grown up a little.

But, you still are very small in many ways.
Hm, at this rate, you never will become a heroine, you know?

White Len: Who, who asked you!? Why dont you look in a mirror-ah.

Neko-Arc: Nya nya nya, madam.
Welcome to the World of Cats.

-Anyway, do you have any interest in becoming part of an idol duet?

White Len: None!
None, so just get away!

Vs Arcueid

White Len: -I found you.
It is finally just the two of us, Princess of the True Ancestors.

Arcueid: Oh, Len?
Whats wrong? You look really disheveled.

Youre breathing hard,
your hair is all over the place-

Your nails are all messy.
That deep red is pretty poor taste.

It looks like youve just been roaming and eating wild strawberries.

White Len: You seem pretty calm.
Are you saying a familiar like me could never threaten you?

But, that is over now.

I brought you here using the life I took in until now.
I may only have a few minutes left, but if it is here

Arcueid: We are even no, you are stronger?

Okay, sounds fun.
Ill let you do as you please.

But I have to ask.
Do you really want to die so badly?

White Len: Stop making fun of me! The reason I cant do everything properly is because I dont have a proper master!

I will break my contract with you here and replace it with someone who will be only for me!

Ending

Nanaya: Oh? So then after winning you were too scared to check if she was dead and just ran away?

Well, it doesnt really matter. Even if being cowardly is your disposition, lacking courage is no laughing matter. Or, maybe this whole situation is?

White Len: Whatever the case, please stop. I managed to sever the original bonds, so you have no complaints, right?

Nanaya: No, but it does replace it with another problem. Well, let me assure you, I am just overjoyed to have more inconveniences to take care of.

White Len: You are saying too much. You are the one I chose, so can you not be a little more respectful? Or do you want to just disappear?

Nanaya: Well, go ask that to the world. I only do what I can do.

I am good at doing, you are good at using. Didnt you betray your old masters for the sake of effectiveness?

White Len: I, I didnt do it for you! Y-you are just the one in this town I have the least objections about! Dont get the wrong idea!

Nanaya: Oh, how scary. Okay, Ill be a proper master-oh man. Im not even sure which of us is the familiar, though.

Rockxas
April 8th, 2011, 03:47 PM
Oh White Len, you're so tsundere. :3
Thanks Tangerang.

Tangerang
April 8th, 2011, 04:32 PM
Oh White Len, always stuck on the edge between being a serious character and a gag character.

poor girl/cat

Tobias
April 8th, 2011, 04:38 PM
sion and satsuki kinda have that problem to

Mazyrian
April 8th, 2011, 06:10 PM
Better than Kohaku, that turned completely into the gag side

Tangerang
April 9th, 2011, 12:03 AM
On the other hand, Kohaku seems to have accepted her status as a manipulative mastermind with great enthusiasm, with the witch costume, cat, tohno familiy take over plan, and army of mecha-hisui's and what not.

While White Len (and Satsuki) are constantly struggling to get everybody else to take them seriously.

Tangerang
April 9th, 2011, 02:48 PM
Melty Blood Re-act: Red Arcueid

Prologue

Hm Now that I woke up, it seems like some imitation is what summoned me.

There are many insects crawling around. Just wait, I will soon crush you all!

Vs Ciel

Red Arcueid: Hey there, Ciel. Im glad to see you energetic as always. Every living thing Ive come across was too soft. Its been a little too boring.

Ciel: Arcueid-you

Red Arcueid: Ahahahaha! No matter what, you just keep on chasing me, dont you?

Even if I made mincemeat of your limbs, your mouth would still be gnawing away at my neck!

Ciel: Very well. No matter who you are, I will obey the commandments of the lord and dispose of all vampires.

Vs Walachia

Walachia: Interesting. You seem a little drunk, princess. Does the base blood of humans not meet your taste?

Red Arcueid: Thats not it. I havent had a decent meal in centuries, so a little variety isnt a bad thing.

Walachia: How wretched. The one to rule all of us must know this already.

As a retainer, it is my duty to have your head.

Red Arcueid: Yes, kill me if you can. I have no use for this poor body. Arent you the same?

Vs White Len

White Len: Welcome, Princess of the True Ancestors. Rather, the part of her that she chooses to repress. I welcome you as one of my kind.

Red Arcueid: -

White Len: How do you like my abilities? I am able to draw forth that which is submerged in the original.

If I am here, the one sleeping inside of Arcueid Brunestud-

Red Arcueid: -I dont like you. Just die.

White Len: Wha Are, are you crazy!? If I disappear, you will also..!

Red Arcueid: Youre an eyesore, you hybrid. Even if you wear a white dress in this white field, you are still unpleasant.

Ill tear you apart so youll never come out again.

Vs Aoko

Red Arcueid: So the one behind this is a sorceress- You dont think Ill let you live, do you?

Aoko: Of course. I wont let you off either. It wont be like what the old man did, but I have to do something.

Red Arcueid: Sorceress, Ill pay you back many times over for everything!

Ending

"----This farce of a dream lasts only for tonight. An unsuited summoner will only be torn apart by what is summoned. This is the end. A false crimson moon is a fitting way to lower the curtain."

Tangerang
April 10th, 2011, 03:19 PM
Melty Blood Re-act: Satsuki Yumizuka

Prologue

Things have gotten strange.

Funny things are happening in town, and both Arcueid-san and Akiha-san seem ready to fight

If I were to meet them, they would probably hunt me.

But, Black Cat-san is relying on me, and it would be dangerous to leave Tohno-kun alone

Im a little scared, but Ill just have to do my best tonight.

Vs Sion

Sion: Wait, Satsuki. Where are you going tonight?

Satsuki: Wh? Where? Um Im just going for a little walk. Is that okay?

Sion: Satsuki. You know where you stand, dont you?

It is dangerous enough for you as it is, but if you walk around tonight you could receive the influences of Tatari.

If the agent found you, she would mercilessly destroy you, right?

Satsuki: I know, but tonight is special. Please, just let me go, Sion!

Sion: I cannot. You are a rare friend who is just like me.

If my words will not stop you, I will have to use physical force.

Vs Ciel

Ciel: That is as far as you go, Yumizuka-san. I will not allow your rampaging to go on any further.

Satsuki: ( Ciel-senpai-she doesnt look like shell listen to anything I say)

Ciel: I will at least make this painless, and instantly return you to dust.

I will end your nightmare here.

Vs White Len

White Len: Good evening. I really am glad to meet you, Satsuki. You were not invited, but it is proper to greet those of the same kind.

Satsuki: Thank you very much. This place fits you well.

There is nothing here. Like me, you cant do anything.

White Len: Huhu I think we can get along. What do you think? If you attend to it, I can give you half.

If you go outside, people will just hurt you no matter what, right? So, you should stay here with me.

Satsuki: Ah, I have to decline. It may be cold and painful over there, but it is also warm.

And besides, you may be able to give me half of this place, but you cant split Tohno-kun in half.

I will destroy you, and return the world to normal.

White Len: -Amazing. Youre stronger than you look, Satsuki.

Satsuki: Of course. Ive been a glamorous loner for many years.

Vs Aoko

Aoko: Wow, such a high class vampire for one so young. It really is amazing for someone as unpracticed as you to have a Reality Marble.

The arrival of fresh up-and-coming stars must be whats keeping the 27 going, even after so many of them keep getting destroyed.

Satsuki: !? W-who no, what are, you?

Aoko: Me? Im just a sorceress passing on through. My job is to destroy things.

You might say I am an enemy to your kind, perhaps.

Satsuki:-

Aoko: Oh, has your self-defense mechanism as a Dead Apostle started to kick in?

Hmm, oh well. Im a little bored, so Ill keep you company until you cool down.

Ending

Sion: "I see. That was quite the hassle, Satsuki."

Satsuki: "Wasn't it? I was just doing Black Cat-san a favor, and Ciel-senpai attacked me so seriously, and the most frightening person even appeared. Even though I did it for his sake, Tohno-kun didn't even notice. It feels like I didn't get any reward for my hard work."

Sion: "Satsuki, your expectations are too high. In the first place, that Shiki doesn't even know what you do. He is only that dense when it comes to things like this."

Satsuki: "That's true. Oh, I don't think I can stand it much longer.
....... Hey, Sion. Do you think we should surprise Shiki if we have the chance?"

Sion: "Hoho, it may be a fuss, but we can give him some good medicine. See, this devious plot---
I mean, proposal, is something I would help with."

Satsuki: "Really?! Alright, then let's get started! Sion, do you have any ideas? I'm stumped......."

Sion: "....... I have several hundred in mind. Satsuki, I believe I understand just a little why you were not rewarded."

Tangerang
April 10th, 2011, 08:27 PM
Melty Blood Act Cadenza: Kishima Kouma

Prologue

Ive never been here.

Why am I here?
Was I compelled?

I dont know who would do such a thing, but whoever it is has to be weird.

Vs Tatari

Tatari: My, my.
I am the one who was supposed to take the form of this countrys calamity, but this is the first time Ive summoned a demon. Welcome, you dried up mummy.

Kouma: I am merely a false image you summoned? I see, it did not seem very real.

Tatari: It seems I failed.
A creation of Tatari should have no sense of self.

You original was probably very strong.

Ill destroy any self-awareness that should have been cut from the beginning.

Kouma: Do as you wish.
That is, if your tiny arms could pull it off.

Vs Shiki Tohno

Shiki: Youre-Kishima, Kouma.

Kouma: I was just going to disappear in few minutes, but I see we meet.
Is this fate, Tohno- no, rather, son of Nanaya Kiri?

Shiki: -Who knows.
I didnt really want to meet anyway.

In fact,
I was thinking it would be good if we didnt.

Kouma: Shall we part?
It seems neither of us wished to meet here.

Shiki: Too late.
Youve said a name you shouldnt have.

After hearing that,
I cant let this pass.

Kouma: I see you have some backbone left.

Well then-
Follow in the footsteps of your father, brat!

Ending

-Is it about time?

There is no pain or emotion as my body fades.
I thought it would be closer to death, but it is no different than a dream.

You escaped death, Tohno.
If you still feel strongly about your fathers death, you should come to my forest.

You should find your answer from that night-

Kurai D
April 28th, 2011, 09:24 AM
Thanks a bunch. Are you copying them from other translations, or are you doing them yourself from the Japanese text?

terraablaze
April 28th, 2011, 09:27 AM
Thanks a bunch. Are you copying them from other translations, or are you doing them yourself from the Japanese text?

The man who named himself after a defunct drink does not know Japanese, he is posting them here so whenever we want to check what Melty Blood says about something we won't have to play through it all over again.

Kurai D
April 28th, 2011, 09:34 AM
Ah, pity. Someone uploaded a bunch of playthrough videos of like everyone's routes from MB:AA on Youtube, so getting those translated would be neat, since to my knowledge, no one has really done so yet other than for bits and pieces. Sion, Ries, and Nanaya routes have been subbed, but I'm not sure about the others.

terraablaze
April 28th, 2011, 09:41 AM
Deadfish apparently translated all the routes but I have yet to see them, you should ask him to post them somewhere or if he won't do that send them to you.

Kurai D
April 28th, 2011, 09:49 AM
Seems like a waste to keep something like that to yourself when the whole community and fandom can learn quite a bit from it... Sure, I'll check it out later. Thanks for the tip.

terraablaze
April 28th, 2011, 10:03 AM
Seems like a waste to keep something like that to yourself when the whole community and fandom can learn quite a bit from it... Sure, I'll check it out later. Thanks for the tip.

You could also ask Dartz, deadfish had to ask him for the scripts because he lost them but Dartz had saved them.

walrus
August 11th, 2011, 10:17 PM
Could somebody post the story of Nanaya in MBAA?

CrimsonMoonMist
August 13th, 2011, 07:54 PM
Could somebody post the story of Nanaya in MBAA?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3GnqNG9poU

Utis
January 6th, 2012, 02:10 PM
i hope somebody will translate MBAACC into english

Rowanism
January 9th, 2012, 05:15 AM
Curbeh translated lots of it and since MBAACC is very easy to modify (just place PNG's in the appropriate folders with the right names and they will replace intern pictures), it won't take long until we got a 100% translated MBAACC. And it's not even illegal.

http://oi41.tinypic.com/10p6nvo.jpg

Credits to yarrmateys.

I3uster
January 9th, 2012, 05:19 AM
Can I get a FUCK YEAH?

Lukahn
January 9th, 2012, 07:24 AM
FUCK YEAH !

Erlkonig
January 9th, 2012, 08:01 AM
Oh god, that means I can change everything to troll subs!

EDIT: Wait nevermind the only things that are easy to translate are menus =X

Rowanism
January 9th, 2012, 08:10 AM
http://oi41.tinypic.com/2v2fbdu.jpg

Erlkonig
January 9th, 2012, 08:16 AM
OH GOD YES

Dartz
January 9th, 2012, 09:51 PM
http://mirrormoon.org/news/2012/01/melty_blood_actress_again_current_code_project_ann ounced

Well, those are good news.

pureauthor
January 9th, 2012, 09:58 PM
Might as well get the question out of the way quickly - if/when they get the patch announced, is there a way to have it so that I can toggle between Japanese/English as I so desire?

Mcjon01
January 9th, 2012, 09:59 PM
Two installations?

Crown
January 9th, 2012, 09:59 PM
Good, I can wait.

Dartz
January 9th, 2012, 10:06 PM
Might as well get the question out of the way quickly - if/when they get the patch announced, is there a way to have it so that I can toggle between Japanese/English as I so desire?

For MBAC and the older versions you have to re-install it. Which is why I installed the English patch only on the first MB version and just left React in Japanese. Not sure how MBAACC works.

terraablaze
January 9th, 2012, 10:32 PM
This is why I would never use Type-Moon characters as avatars on this board. At least not the popular ones.

Mcjon01
January 9th, 2012, 10:36 PM
For a while I was half-convinced that Crown had somehow managed to rig his avatar to show whatever Dartz's current avatar was.

Hen_Ichi
January 10th, 2012, 04:27 PM
AE Invasion -_-

Crown - the centre section of your sig from Actress Again? >.>

Crown
January 10th, 2012, 04:44 PM
Current Code, yeah.

Cruor
January 10th, 2012, 06:14 PM
I was gonna write a post asking who do you guys think is gonna TL it since TakaJun never does the fandiscs (Ryuusoul did MB). So yeah, sorry but, who's Raze?

Oh shi- UTW/UFW translator. Nevermind.

Utis
January 15th, 2012, 10:03 PM
i was wondering on how you open those P.Files

Lianru
January 15th, 2012, 10:42 PM
If you mean opening as in extracting the files...For the original and ReACT, you can use susie (archive extractor) and this one plugin file that I can't find anymore but I know is called axmbp.spi . I haven't tried opening the files for MBAC or MBAA, though.

Utis
January 16th, 2012, 12:13 PM
does it work for MBAACC?

Utis
January 16th, 2012, 09:15 PM
ahh, i can't seem to find the susie thing anywhere...

Lianru
January 16th, 2012, 09:19 PM
Here you go. (http://www.digitalpad.co.jp/~takechin/download.html)
Not that it helps without the plugin, I'll upload that if you want.

Mcjon01
January 16th, 2012, 09:38 PM
Not that it helps with the plugin, either. At least when I tried it.

Lianru
January 16th, 2012, 10:12 PM
I was too lazy to but given that it didn't work for MBAC I was skeptical anyways.

Utis
January 16th, 2012, 11:39 PM
thanks! =)

Utis
January 16th, 2012, 11:45 PM
But don't know how you work it -_-

Lukahn
January 18th, 2012, 05:13 AM
Would be awsome to have MBAACC translated ingame.

Lianru
January 18th, 2012, 07:58 AM
mirrormoon is working on that, I believe.

Lukahn
January 18th, 2012, 08:54 AM
Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code Project Announced

Submitted by ArchDemon (http://mirrormoon.org/user/archdemon) on Tue, 2012/01/10 - 01:15

We probably should've done this ages ago, but better late than never. We've decided to do MBAACC and will probably start organizing things over the next few days.

Yep you're right, did't see it.

Utis
January 18th, 2012, 06:11 PM
thought mirror moon shut down

Lianru
January 18th, 2012, 06:51 PM
I thought so too, but apparently not. Yay for mirrormoon!

In-N-Out Double-Double & Animal Fries
January 19th, 2012, 02:18 PM
Mirrormoon simply didn't have anything to do since the videogames had all been localized, F/HA is in hell, and MBAACC wasn't out on PC yet.

Lianru
January 19th, 2012, 02:32 PM
F/HA is in hell
NEVER GIVE UP

Canon
January 29th, 2012, 08:05 AM
I thought it was pretty close to finished?

Lianru
January 29th, 2012, 09:39 AM
73.2%
Bleh, that's not that close but I suppose.

Tobias
January 29th, 2012, 05:21 PM
Eh, the last patch was like, 40% IIRC, so should be a fairly significant increase.

Utis
February 4th, 2012, 12:37 PM
Is there a way i can play those missing stages in MBAACC? there isn't a trainer for 1.2 ToT

ArchDemon
February 10th, 2012, 01:45 PM
You can find a bunch of trainers (including for Rev 1.2) here: http://www.mediafire.com/?6p6b4clzz8ea9

Utis
February 10th, 2012, 10:50 PM
Doesn't seem to work....

ArchDemon
February 12th, 2012, 01:53 PM
Doesn't seem to work....

Works fine for me. If you're using a hacked executable, make sure it's called MBAA.exe and not something like MBAA12 MK2.exe. Otherwise the trainer won't work.

ArchDemon
February 14th, 2012, 01:00 PM
I've made a thread on the mirror moon forums for anyone interested in the MBAACC PC translation progress: http://forums.mirrormoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3851
I'll try to keep it updated whenever something is done.

Utis
February 14th, 2012, 04:38 PM
When do you think this patch will be finished?

ArchDemon
February 14th, 2012, 09:11 PM
We hope to get a patch out anytime between now and June/July since Raze (translator) will be busy after then.
All in-game text should be done, but it might be missing some of the images since they take the longest to do.
If they aren't all done by June/July, they'll be added in future versions.

omegasonic1005
February 24th, 2012, 05:29 PM
Hi Archdemon.

I'm sending a file with a few patches of certain characters story mode to make the translation of MBAACC PC is more complete. Here's the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?preeftxtk1z891f

List of Changes:

arc_win.txt:
a rare win quote, which says to Roa to defeat him in Arcade Mode is restored (in the Playstation 2 and PC versions, it is deleted). It is rare to appear even in the original arcade version.

warakia_start.txt:
a text part that was disabled in the introduction of Wallachia (both in the Playstation 2 version and PC version) was reactivated.

pciel_win.txt:
The lose quote that Powerd Ciel says in story mode of Neco & Mech is reactivated (Arcade and PC version it is turned off).

ries_win.txt and ries_table.txt:
The win quote that Riesbyfe says to Sion TATARI in Riesbyfe Story Mode is reactivated.

mech_and_neco_win.txt:
The lose quotes that Neco & Mech says in story mode of Arima Miyako is restored (in PC version, it is deleted).

mech_and_kohaku_win.txt:
The lose quotes that Koha & Mech says in original story mode of Neco-Arc is restored (in PC version, it is deleted).

hisui_and_kohaku_ending.txt:
Four parts of the talk of ending of Hisui & Kohaku that were disabled in the final versions of each of the games (Arcade, Playstation 2 and PC) were reactivated, including with voices.

sion_ending.txt:
The parts of conversation at the end of Sion, in that Riesbyfe appears now been corrected (Riesbyfe now shows with her hair down). In the final version of all versions did not correct this error.

v_sion_table.txt:
The win quote that Sion TATARI says to Wallachia in Story Mode is able again.

Inside the file also has several pictures of the scans Melty Blood Actress Again Complete Guide to confirm the phrases restored and reactivated. Please tell me if they work well.

PS: please send me some e-mail tool to unpack. P files if possible.

ArchDemon
February 28th, 2012, 05:24 AM
Hi there.

I just checked those script files you uploaded and I've verified that all the audio files for those scripts are still available within the PC version.
I've also found some files that also show Riesbyfe with her hair down too.
I'll talk to the others to see if we should incorporate the changes into the proper patch or make a separate patch with the arcade version scripts.

Nice find. :)

P.S. As for the unpacker tool, I can't really give it out since I wasn't the one who made it. :/

Neir
March 1st, 2012, 11:11 PM
DOWNHAIR ROASTBEEF WHERE

Utis
March 5th, 2012, 08:02 PM
well, i wanna get into those P files to get the sprites

ArchDemon
March 8th, 2012, 01:55 AM
The sprites are packed into other files inside of the p files, so the unpacker probably wouldn't have been of any use there.
If you want sprites, you can save them from MBAACC using Framedisplay v2.3,
which you can get here: http://mauve.sandwich.net/MBCaster.html

omegasonic1005
April 10th, 2012, 08:47 PM
Hi ArchDemon

I'm sending the link of my youtube video I made to edit the files 0007.pe how would the story mode these characters stay in all released versions of MBAA:

video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF6YXceXheI
sion ending fix: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnt3FJxXlQg
my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheHyperomegasonic

Just to show the errors that Ecole not fix leave those parts of the story mode incomplete.

PS: new patch (Rev. 1.3.0) released: http://meltyblood.info/?p=735
MBAACC Rev 1.3.0 hack exe: http://www.mediafire.com/?x6xpdjf11du5ixs

omegasonic1005
May 27th, 2012, 01:42 PM
Hi ArchDemon

I saw your forum for you and your friends have finally begun to translate the story mode of MBAACC. Apparently the patch will be ready between the end of June and early July this year yet? I saw that you have not taken a look at my videos on youtube to see how the story mode should be full of some characters. Take a look if you have time and tell me what you think.

As the game scrpit of Boss Rush Mode is the text within the files of the game and this mode has been disabled in the PC version, why not make a special readme, the script complete Boss Rush (story scripts and lose quotes) translated into those who have the PS2 version of MBAA? I own both versions of the game (PS2 and PC) and I wonder what the characters speak in this way.

Characters with storylines that take place inside of main event of Melty Blood Actress Again (The reperformance of Hologram Summer of Night of Wallachia/TATARI in Misaki Town, made ​​by Dust of Osiris):

- Tohno Shiki
- Sion Eltnam Atlasia
- Arcueid Brunestud
- Ciel
- Tohno Akiha
- Hisui & Kohaku
- Kohaku
- Arima Miyako
- Night of Wallachia
- Nrvnqsr Chaos
- Nanaya Shiki
- Sion TATARI
- Red Arcueid
- Akiha Vermilion
- Mech-Hisui
- Len
- Yumizuka Satsuki
- Powerd Ciel
- Neco-Arc Playstation 2 version route (better known as route B)
- White Len
- Aoko Aozaki
- Kishima Kouma
- Riesbyfe Striderg complete arcade route (better known as route A)
- Michael Roa Valdamjong
- Ryougi Shiki
- Archetype: Earth

Characters with storylines that take place after of main event of Melty Blood Actress Again (after the destruction of Dust of Osiris):

- Hisui
- Neco-Arc original arcade route (better known as route A)
- Neco-Arc Chaos
- Seifuku Akiha
- Tohno Shiki Boss Rush special route
- Neco & Mech
- Koha & Mech
- Riesbyfe Stridberg special Current Code route (known as route B)

And one last thing, there are two Akiha Vermilion in storylines of MBAA. One is the real Tohno Akiha that she herself is inverted in the storyline of Akiha Vermilion in MBAA and the second is a copy Tatari recreated by Wallachia to carry out the rumors of a Japanese girl with red hair vampire who attacks the people hidden in the night.

walrus
May 28th, 2012, 01:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVVpZG7pFOM&t=6m
Could somebody translate the dialogue between Nanaya and Akiha?

ChiakiKakumei
May 28th, 2012, 09:51 PM
Hi ArchDemon

I saw your forum for you and your friends have finally begun to translate the story mode of MBAACC. Apparently the patch will be ready between the end of June and early July this year yet? I saw that you have not taken a look at my videos on youtube to see how the story mode should be full of some characters. Take a look if you have time and tell me what you think.

As the game scrpit of Boss Rush Mode is the text within the files of the game and this mode has been disabled in the PC version, why not make a special readme, the script complete Boss Rush (story scripts and lose quotes) translated into those who have the PS2 version of MBAA? I own both versions of the game (PS2 and PC) and I wonder what the characters speak in this way.

Characters with storylines that take place inside of main event of Melty Blood Actress Again (The reperformance of Hologram Summer of Night of Wallachia/TATARI in Misaki Town, made ​​by Dust of Osiris):

- Tohno Shiki
- Sion Eltnam Atlasia
- Arcueid Brunestud
- Ciel
- Tohno Akiha
- Hisui & Kohaku
- Kohaku
- Arima Miyako
- Night of Wallachia
- Nrvnqsr Chaos
- Nanaya Shiki
- Sion TATARI
- Red Arcueid
- Akiha Vermilion
- Mech-Hisui
- Len
- Yumizuka Satsuki
- Powerd Ciel
- Neco-Arc Playstation 2 version route (better known as route B)
- White Len
- Aoko Aozaki
- Kishima Kouma
- Riesbyfe Striderg complete arcade route (better known as route A)
- Michael Roa Valdamjong
- Ryougi Shiki

Characters with storylines that take place after of main event of Melty Blood Actress Again (after the destruction of Dust of Osiris):

- Hisui
- Neco-Arc original arcade route (better known as route A)
- Neco-Arc Chaos
- Seifuku Akiha
- Tohno Shiki Boss Rush special route
- Neco & Mech
- Koha & Mech
- Riesbyfe Stridberg special Current Code route (known as route B)

And one last thing, there are two Akiha Vermilion in storylines of MBAA. One is the real Tohno Akiha that she herself is inverted in the storyline of Akiha Vermilion in MBAA and the second is a copy Tatari recreated by Wallachia to carry out the rumors of a Japanese girl with red hair vampire who attacks the people hidden in the night.

I thought this vs Powered Ciel was after DoO's Destruction.

Yoten
July 9th, 2013, 04:41 PM
I've gotten roughly 40% of the story campaigns translated since the last translator didn't pan out, but now our problem is the lack of an editor. A couple of leads didn't pan out, and I got tired of waiting so it's time to recruit!

JOB DETAILS:

Editing translated scripts to correct spelling/grammar errors and re-working awkward dialogue to improve its flow.
Keeping stylistic choices and character "voices" consistent between campaigns.
Working with the translator (that's me!) and with ArchDemon to incorporate your changes into the final script.

YOU WILL NEED:

Good spelling/grammar. Seriously. This is Nasu writing, but we don't have to add our own problems! :P
Access to IRC. Email can work, but being able to get ahold of each other quickly and hash things out in real-time is invaluable.
Free time! It's just a fighting game, but there's still a good amount of dialogue. You don't have to poopsock it, but an hour a week isn't going to cut it either. That said, our pace is pretty laid-back and you'll probably out-pace me before too long.

NICE-TO-HAVES:

Knowledge of Tsukihime and Melty Blood lore.
A cat is fine too.

Details on how to apply can be found at the following link:

http://forums.mirrormoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5141

Thanks!

Mcjon01
July 9th, 2013, 04:47 PM
Knowledge of Tsukihime and Melty Blood lore.
This is it, Tobias! Your moment to shi-

Good spelling/grammar. Seriously. This is Nasu writing, but we don't have to add our own problems! :P

Oh.

I3uster
July 9th, 2013, 04:48 PM
i thought mirror moon hated us

terraablaze
July 9th, 2013, 04:51 PM
Times change, plus it's not like you can be picky in this day and age.

I3uster
July 9th, 2013, 04:53 PM
I think good grammar, time and knowing MB lore are kind of a choose 2 situation.

terraablaze
July 9th, 2013, 04:55 PM
Maybe Dartz?

I3uster
July 9th, 2013, 04:56 PM
I made Dartz leave.

Spinach
July 9th, 2013, 05:32 PM
I think good grammar, time and knowing MB lore are kind of a choose 2 situation.

If only I knew how to read...

IhaxlikeNoob
July 9th, 2013, 05:33 PM
It's never too late to start learning.

I3uster
July 9th, 2013, 05:34 PM
Hey Spin what is the 6th System

Spinach
July 9th, 2013, 05:39 PM

Been a long time since I read original Melty. I believe it's the cause of that apocalypse that Wallachia was out to prevent?

I3uster
July 9th, 2013, 05:39 PM
You know more about MB than 90% of this forum.

Go and chase your dreams.

Spinach
July 9th, 2013, 05:41 PM
I should know more, I think aside from Rowan and maybe Tobias I play it more than anyone else.

I still can't read though ;_;

Tangerang
July 9th, 2013, 06:01 PM
I nominate I3

Mcjon01
July 9th, 2013, 07:21 PM
The one after the 7th system? Shit, wait, that's not right, let me try again.

aldeayeah
October 3rd, 2013, 07:28 AM
I posted the whole MB story mode (Mirror Moon) in CYOA style in foodland (z13.invisionfree.com/Mobius_Space/index.php?showtopic=34).

Would have posted it here too, but it would be a real chore with the whole post merge/flood protection thing.

Seika
October 3rd, 2013, 07:51 AM
You can get Dark Pulse to flip it off for a bit (only for you?), I believe.

Petrikow
October 3rd, 2013, 08:05 AM
I posted the whole MB story mode (Mirror Moon) in CYOA style in foodland (http://z13.invisionfree.com/Mobius_Space/index.php?showtopic=34).

Would have posted it here too, but it would be a real chore with the whole post merge/flood protection thing.

Impressive.

Now I don't have to reinstall it ever again!

Highwayman
October 3rd, 2013, 04:15 PM
Impressive.

Now I don't have to reinstall it ever again!

Amen, although I never successfully installed it in the first place.

The plot of MB always seemed interesting to me, but I didn't want to waste time fighting in order to read it.

Polly
October 3rd, 2013, 04:32 PM
So... any chance of a translated Ries route soon?

ChiakiKakumei
October 3rd, 2013, 04:52 PM
I thought the original MB does not have any bad ends? I was lied to. :/ Well the bad ends only apply if you lose on some fights.

aldeayeah
October 4th, 2013, 05:02 AM
...Wait, you hadn't played MB? You are, like, the worst Sion fan ever.

Break
October 4th, 2013, 05:11 AM
How does one become a Sion fan without MB anyways? Solely through her cameos in CP?

Daiki
October 4th, 2013, 05:11 AM
Well, there's the manga.

Break
October 4th, 2013, 05:14 AM
I forgot that was a thing.

ChiakiKakumei
October 4th, 2013, 09:51 AM
...Wait, you hadn't played MB? You are, like, the worst Sion fan ever.

Does let's play videos and playing MBAC and MBAA count?

Mcjon01
October 4th, 2013, 09:51 AM
No.

ChiakiKakumei
October 4th, 2013, 09:52 AM
How does one become a Sion fan without MB anyways? Solely through her cameos in CP?

I did play some MBAC and MBAA before.

Mcjon01
October 4th, 2013, 09:55 AM
You don't even Japanese, MBAA doesn't count at all.

ChiakiKakumei
October 4th, 2013, 10:13 AM
I did remember Starplatinum and one other person wanted me to play it but I heard the combat system was a bit choppy and stuff.

aldeayeah
October 4th, 2013, 10:25 AM
The original MB is crap, but ReAct Final Tuned plays very similar to MBAC *and* has the original story mode. Try that one.

Hen_Ichi
October 4th, 2013, 11:08 AM
Drooling over Ries art?

Crown
October 4th, 2013, 12:10 PM
Does let's play videos and playing MBAC and MBAA count?

You're truly worse than Hitler.

At least Kirishima actually read MB when it came out (he had fallen in love with Arc but whatever).

ChiakiKakumei
October 4th, 2013, 12:21 PM
At least Kirishima actually read MB when it came out (he had fallen in love with Arc but whatever).

LIES AND SLANDER! If he really did read it, why are there some in-accuracies?

Crown
October 4th, 2013, 12:34 PM
Because he thought it'd be cool, or maybe Nasu allowed him to.

Mcjon01
October 4th, 2013, 12:38 PM
I like how Chiaki just assumes that differences from the source work in an adaption are mistakes due to a lack of knowledge. I honestly can't understand where his thought processes are coming from.

Zenieth
October 4th, 2013, 12:51 PM
It's kinda awe inspiring in a way. To have a waifu, through the sheer love of the image of that waifu alone, and nothing else.

Crown
October 4th, 2013, 02:11 PM
No bullying please.

Dartz
October 4th, 2013, 02:20 PM
LIES AND SLANDER! If he really did read it, why are there some in-accuracies?

You just reminded me of Warc's mini moon in the manga. That was funny.

ChiakiKakumei
October 4th, 2013, 05:42 PM
I like how Chiaki just assumes that differences from the source work in an adaption are mistakes due to a lack of knowledge. I honestly can't understand where his thought processes are coming from.

Sion going Vampire during the final Warachia Battle was like a HUGE mistake. What so Sion can go Vampire at will now? I don't even know how that was even explained.

In the original MB, Sion (well if you won) beaten Warachia without any Vampire backup (and with some help from Tohno Shiki)

I would like to sock Kirishima Vampire Sion in the face so hard and tatter her for being an ugly mofo.

And don't remind me of that scene Dartz. It was ugh worthy.

Takeuchi Sion is BEST Sion.

- - - Updated - - -

It's kinda awe inspiring in a way. To have a waifu, through the sheer love of the image of that waifu alone, and nothing else.

Actually I do like women with glasses.

Siriel
October 5th, 2013, 01:42 AM
Sion going Vampire during the final Warachia Battle was like a HUGE mistake. What so Sion can go Vampire at will now? I don't even know how that was even explained.

Must be nice to not have read the thing you complain about since Sion, Wallachia and then I think Sion again explained it at various points.

aldeayeah
October 5th, 2013, 03:55 AM
I don't think Sion ever had any problem going vampire at will, her problem is going human at will :P

ChiakiKakumei
October 5th, 2013, 06:08 PM
Must be nice to not have read the thing you complain about since Sion, Wallachia and then I think Sion again explained it at various points.

are you talking about the manga or the original game? I am going to repeat.

In the original MB, Sion (well if you won) beaten Warachia without any Vampire backup (and with some help from Tohno Shiki)

Mcjon01
October 5th, 2013, 06:21 PM
Honestly, why do you care? There's already, like, ten different ways the game can go depending on which route you take. Just consider the manga another route and chill out. It's like how the Tsukihime manga changes a lot of stuff compared to the actual near side routes in the game, but everybody likes it.

You
October 5th, 2013, 07:10 PM

Nope

...... Hot.
My throat is parched.
How long has it been since my thirst has been quenched?

My body is harmed by the rising sun.
In exchange, these abilities far surpass my previous ones.
That is only natural.
If your momentum increases, you must increase your intake of nutrients.
Regular food will not suffice. It will not satisfy. This thirst will not leave me.

She always had some vampire backup.

ChiakiKakumei
October 5th, 2013, 07:39 PM
Nope

She always had some vampire backup.

I meant without going Tatari/going Vampire.

You
October 5th, 2013, 07:54 PM
I meant without going Tatari/going Vampire.
okay then.

Tangerang
October 29th, 2014, 05:41 PM
Melty Blood Re-act: Akiha

Prologue

Akiha: It is awfully cold tonight…… Oh, is that Nii-san and Len? What are they doing this late?

Akiha: …… Um. Well, there have been things going on, I may as well follow them a little.

Akiha: I have no real motive, but there is always that chance…

Vs Nanaya

Akiha: You-Nanaya, Shiki.

Nanaya: What a bad girl, Akiha. What did you intend if you made a mistake while chasing your brother?

Akiha: A mistake? Why don’t you tell me straight out what you mean by mistake, Nii-san.

Nanaya: Isn’t it obvious? If you saw me in the back alley finishing up business, I wouldn’t even make an exception for you.

That would be troubling, wouldn’t it?

Akiha: Yes, it would. I also have no interest in fighting a sham like you.

But if you were my real Nii-san, it wouldn’t be so bad.

Nanaya: -Heh. Man, you’re even more of a bad girl than I thought, Akiha!

Vs Ciel

Ciel: That is far enough, Akiha-san. Once you go past here, there is an opponent you cannot defeat.

Akiha: Oh, Senpai? I thank you for your warning, but there is no need to worry.

Past here is Len, right? I do not know what she is planning on doing by putting this town to sleep, but she is no match for me.

Ciel: You know that much, yet you still go on? …… Very well, it cannot be avoided.

It is bothersome for you to be involved, and in the first place-

Akiha: Nii-san is there, right?

I cannot entrust his safety to anyone else. Protecting Nii-san and threatening him is my privilege, and only mine.

Ciel: …… As to be expected, Akiha-san. Saying directly what should be hard to say.

Very well. Then the one who wins shall be the one to save Tohno-kun……!

Vs White Len.

Akiha: You are hiding in a place like this? Come out now, Len.

W.Len: -

Akiha: Where is Nii-san? I know he is with you.

W.Len: -I won’t return him. Shiki will sleep here with me. But we have no need for you. I will let you go, so you can go back to the mansion.

Akiha: …… I see. I had approved of you, so this is unfortunate.

Kohaku… Arcueid-san… It seems I have a lethally bad relationship with you all.

Vs Aoko:

Aoko: Not bad. You haven’t had any special training like she did, so far you to win means you must have had some natural ability.

Akiha: Th-thank you. By the way, are you the cause of all this disturbance?

Aoko: Hmm, I guess you could say that. I’m also taking care of Shiki.

Akiha: ……! This conversation is finished. I do not know wo you are, but I will take Nii-san back.

…… And for you some reason, I feel like you are the one I have to remove the most.

Aoko: Maybe you’re right. How do I say this, I was Shiki’s first love.

Akiha: Hu-what an amusing joke from an old lady I’ve never met. Will you accept me paying you back for that amusement?

Aoko: Yes, you can count on that. Taking whatever I can is a principle of mine.

Ending:

Kohaku: "Akiha-sama, I have prepared your tea."

Akiha: "Thanks, Kohaku. I'll have it in the garden, so bring it there."

Kohaku: "As you wish...Oh. Shiki-san and Len-san are taking a nap?"

Akiha: "Yes. They seem to forget all the hard work I did...
But, I guess that's fine. I'm glad Nii-san is better. Not that he did any hard work earlier."

Kohaku: "My goodness. Then if you don't mind, I will accompany you for tea. The chiffon is a new blend, so I think you will enjoy it."

Akiha: "My, you really are sharp, Kohaku. I will defer to you today and let them sleep a little longer."

aldeayeah
June 8th, 2015, 01:45 PM
I've posted the full mirror moon MBAC arcade mode scripts over at foodland (http://z13.invisionfree.com/Mobius_Space/index.php?showtopic=549) if anyone's interested. Got the Japanese versions too, if anyone needs the sources.

You
June 8th, 2015, 01:53 PM
yay thank you

aldeayeah
June 10th, 2015, 11:30 AM
no, thank You

So I posted Re-Act (http://z13.invisionfree.com/Mobius_Space/index.php?showtopic=550) too.

next come the win quotes, I guess

edit: mbr winquotes done... as for mbac... not today
edit2: mbac winquotes done
edit3: japanese raw scripts: Japanese script (MEGA) (https://mega.co.nz/#!mdtHxaaY!bnxmWUCNTZLz7deRYbavkh2VjwIS_FiEEMb8nWT VVE0)

omegasonic1005
June 10th, 2015, 03:08 PM
The Win Quotes are that lack in moment and the scrpits of MBAA.

ArchDemon
October 31st, 2016, 05:07 PM
MBAACC Boss Rush English 20161031 Released! Happy Halloween everyone!

http://mirrormoon.org/2016/10/mbaacc-boss-rush-english-20161031-released/

Special thanks to Erkz (http://www.meltybread.com/forums/melty-blood-auditorium/mbaacc-boss-rush-mode-hack/) for making all this possible!

P.S. Only works with the original Japanese game and does not work on the Steam version.

</necro>

Crown
October 31st, 2016, 08:59 PM
Based.

Dartz
November 1st, 2016, 09:17 AM
Much appreciated!

In-N-Out Double-Double & Animal Fries
November 1st, 2016, 02:00 PM
baller AF