PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Origin

terraablaze
May 14th, 2013, 09:45 PM
Chosen from all the origins we know about. May have missed some.

Kotonoha
May 14th, 2013, 09:48 PM
Sword is the best because of the shitstorms it caused when it was revealed.

Kelnish
May 14th, 2013, 09:58 PM
food said worthlessness was my origin and my origin bullets would be awful. This felt true.

Rin realizes that the attacks are not from the black shadow, but a magic Sakura possesses.
That magic of Matou is to bind others.
But Sakura is originally from the Tohsaka familyhttp://lparchive.org/Fatestay-night/Update%20355/9-line3.pnga shadow-user with an origin of the imaginary element, the imaginary number.
Matou Sakura is able to embody the black shadow to that degree because she has both of those attributeshttp://lparchive.org/Fatestay-night/Update%20355/3-line4.png!

What's this mean? My brain no work so good after 20:00

Kuradora
May 14th, 2013, 09:59 PM
You forgot All the Evils of the World.

terraablaze
May 14th, 2013, 09:59 PM
^^
Ah bullocks, I was wondering whether that was really a thing or not. Also forgot Kiritsugu's now that I think about it. Maybe a passing mod will kindly fix my poll.

^
is his origin Kara or a different nothingness? I wasn't sure.

Kuradora
May 14th, 2013, 11:43 PM
^^
Ah bullocks, I was wondering whether that was really a thing or not. Also forgot Kiritsugu's now that I think about it. Maybe a passing mod will kindly fix my poll.

^
is his origin Kara or a different nothingness? I wasn't sure.

His essence is nothingness, but his origin is AtEoTW. Or something like that.

peanuts
May 14th, 2013, 11:46 PM
I don't think his origin was mentioned.
I mean, at one point I thought it was, but it doesn't look like it.

Kuradora
May 15th, 2013, 12:06 AM
I don't think his origin was mentioned.
I mean, at one point I thought it was, but it doesn't look like it.

But wasn't his ability to kill any human due to his origin?

peanuts
May 15th, 2013, 12:11 AM
His "ability" to keep coming back was from his alignment/attribute/idunnolol of nothingness. Basically, you’ve got a sliding puzzle missing a few pieces. He’s the blank space. Moving one piece to where the blank is to get rid of him just means another blank will show up somewhere else.
The thing about killing any humans is probably separate and not really explained.

Sanguine
May 15th, 2013, 04:28 AM
Sword is the best because its a noun. You can't be the bone of your nostalgia or taboo.