PDA

View Full Version : Which Shiki is the best Shiki?

bahamut zero
May 14th, 2013, 11:05 PM
A question long overdue.

Leftovers
May 14th, 2013, 11:07 PM
Best Shiki is Shiki, obviously.

Cruor
May 14th, 2013, 11:16 PM
Male personality is the best Shiki.

Then Roa.

Aodyssey
May 15th, 2013, 02:01 AM
I hipster. Vanilla Rapist!Glass!NiceGuy!Shiki is best Shiki.

Break
May 15th, 2013, 02:20 AM
Nanaya dresses up as a Panda to teach random lolis Kung-fu and get in their pants. Clearly best Shiki.

HitokiriNanaya
May 15th, 2013, 03:18 AM
Nanaya dresses up as a Panda to teach random lolis Kung-fu and get in their pants. Clearly best Shiki.

And still gets the cat.

Gaterjhonz
May 15th, 2013, 04:03 AM
Mortals. Void Shiki is best Shiki.

Break
May 15th, 2013, 04:27 AM
[] does not dress up in a Mascot-animal costume, your point is moot.

Daiki
May 15th, 2013, 09:46 AM
Inbred adopted Tohno Shiki.
Then Male Ryougi and Nanaya.

eddyak
May 15th, 2013, 10:13 AM
Objection! Satsujinki does not exist.

Sherrinford
May 15th, 2013, 10:43 AM
Male or female personality doesn't matter, Shiki will always be Shiki.

Raven2785
May 15th, 2013, 10:50 AM
Regular, run-of-the-mill Tohno Shiki, Female Shiki would get my vote but she just spends most of Kara pretending to be male so that she doesn't miss that personality, unlike Tohno who just gives no fucks about life in general and lives one day at a time.

Kelnish
May 15th, 2013, 10:53 AM
Why a private poll? Now no one can see that my fetish is long-winded girls who talk for 30 minutes about things only Nasu and like 5 other people care about.

terraablaze
May 15th, 2013, 10:58 AM
I choose female because as much as I also like Kara Shiki we just see so much more of her normal interacting with people personality. And you still get a ton of philosophizing if you read the novels.

Spinach
May 15th, 2013, 04:40 PM
Why can't I vote for the loli from Hana no Miyako? This is not a LVL/Break-friendly poll.

ZZ-3000
May 15th, 2013, 04:43 PM
Male Ryogi is da best. Then maybe Nanaya or Tohno.

bahamut zero
May 15th, 2013, 05:07 PM
Why can't I vote for the loli from Hana no Miyako? This is not a LVL/Break-friendly poll.

non-canon stuff is shit.

Crown
May 15th, 2013, 05:08 PM
No, you are shit.

bahamut zero
May 15th, 2013, 05:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/b0XuWan.png

Spinach
May 15th, 2013, 05:14 PM
non-canon stuff is shit.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

ZZ-3000
May 15th, 2013, 05:18 PM
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/e37ff93116ea6333d108b80246e575a2/tumblr_mh23viHqph1rd24zno6_250.gif

bahamut zero
May 15th, 2013, 05:20 PM

Cruor
May 15th, 2013, 05:38 PM
Male or female personality doesn't matter, Shiki will always be Shiki.

wrong male personality shki is better then drama shiki

- - - Updated - - -

gb2cowashitsd00ty

Fingolfin
May 15th, 2013, 07:03 PM

http://i.imgur.com/pJC3sOM.gif

Owain
May 15th, 2013, 07:05 PM
Personally, I always mained Nanaya in Melty Blood so I have just a TINY bit of favoritism towards him.

Kotonoha
May 15th, 2013, 07:06 PM
http://i.imgur.com/HMKgob3.png

Fingolfin
May 15th, 2013, 07:08 PM
Seriously though, Satsujinki.

Oh, and if someone says he does not exist I will make them eat their shoes.

terraablaze
May 15th, 2013, 07:09 PM
I like you even if you may be wrong in this case.

Kuradora
May 15th, 2013, 07:23 PM
That's not Shiki.

Petrikow
May 15th, 2013, 09:13 PM
non-canon stuff is shit.

But Satsujinki is on the poll.

bahamut zero
May 15th, 2013, 09:36 PM
because he's canon

Fingolfin
May 15th, 2013, 09:39 PM
because he's canon

exactly

anyone who says otherwise is an enemy of justice

BlackField
May 15th, 2013, 09:46 PM
But Nasu gave up on making Tsukihime 2 and said it was all shit. Its about as canon as Canaan.

bahamut zero
May 15th, 2013, 09:50 PM
But Nasu gave up on making Tsukihime 2 and said it was all shit. Its about as canon as Canaan.

He didn't gave up on it, he's just preparing.

Servant Shiki
May 15th, 2013, 09:52 PM
Tohno Shiki, gives no fucks about pretty much anything that's not girls, or killing. Fucks a vampire, a femme fatale- nun, his sister and the maids. Not to mention that he goes around killing people either at will or at random and has the possible future of becoming Satsujinki (thank you, manga).

eddyak
May 16th, 2013, 05:26 AM
Seriously though, Satsujinki.

Oh, and if someone says he does not exist I will make them eat their shoes.

Objection! Satsujinki does not exist.
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Joey-Tribianni-Shrug-Friends.gif

Kelnish
May 16th, 2013, 05:27 AM
(thank you, manga).

Fanfiction isn't canon.

Servant Shiki
May 16th, 2013, 10:27 AM
Hmm, I read somewhere that Nasu approved of the Tsukihime manga, therefore Satsujinki is a tentative possibility.

Black Sword
May 16th, 2013, 10:28 AM
Satsujinki does not exist. Nanaya does not exist. Tohno is a rapist.

Best Shiki is Ryougi.

Servant Shiki
May 16th, 2013, 10:35 AM
http://i.imgur.com/azeluDV.gif

Fingolfin
May 16th, 2013, 10:40 AM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Joey-Tribianni-Shrug-Friends.gif

http://i.imgur.com/prZnZwt.gif

SeiKeo
May 16th, 2013, 10:48 AM
Hmm, I read somewhere that Nasu approved of the Tsukihime manga, therefore Satsujinki is a tentative possibility.

lol

Fingolfin
May 16th, 2013, 10:52 AM
lol

http://i.imgur.com/Qzfh1X4.gif

Black Sword
May 16th, 2013, 10:53 AM
http://i.imgur.com/azeluDV.gif

Your attempt to deny the truth could only end with your utter obliteration. Learn from this and do not commit the same mistake in your next life, mongrel!

Fingolfin
May 16th, 2013, 10:55 AM
OBJECTION!

http://i.imgur.com/XnCKSDn.gif

The only liar here is you.

BlackField
May 16th, 2013, 10:56 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Qzfh1X4.gif
Is that from Riki-oh? I loved that movie. I'm so totally not offtopic. Sastujinki isn't canon, what leopardbear said and so on.

Gaterjhonz
May 16th, 2013, 10:58 AM
What happened here...

Fingolfin
May 16th, 2013, 10:58 AM
Yes, and stop denying the obvious truth BlackField.

Sastujinki is canon, as it is a concept that has evolved past us mere fuck-spawned mortals to be an entity all its own.

BlackField
May 16th, 2013, 11:02 AM
So Satsujinki is a virus. Right. So waifu worshippers are the cancer that is killing BL and Satsusjinki slaves are the virus that is killing BL

Fingolfin
May 16th, 2013, 11:07 AM
So Satsujinki is a virus. Right. So waifu worshippers are the cancer that is killing BL and Satsusjinki slaves are the virus that is killing BL

http://i.imgur.com/7BRqjLR.jpg

Servant Shiki
May 16th, 2013, 11:17 AM
food wasn't able to do anything about it, I doubt you will.

^
http://i.imgur.com/TEuhTdn.jpg

(All right, I'm gonna stop).

Black Sword
May 16th, 2013, 12:12 PM
We have Reiu as the new food. All of our power shall be behind her. We shall exterminate the waifu virus, starting with you.

Servant Shiki
May 16th, 2013, 12:20 PM
I don't have a waifu though, Shiki's my bro.

Black Sword
May 16th, 2013, 12:22 PM
I see. You are at the denial stage. Perhaps less permanent measures than extermination will be enough to bring you back from your deviant ways.

BlackField
May 16th, 2013, 12:26 PM
I don't have a waifu though, Shiki's my bro.
So you have a husbando then.

Kotonoha
May 16th, 2013, 12:28 PM
So does Reiu, where is your Food now?

BlackField
May 16th, 2013, 12:34 PM
Huh, Food had like 4 husbandos. Food only cared about waifus.

Black Sword
May 16th, 2013, 12:38 PM
food had no waifus. He only obeyed the rule of the King. Reiu has no waifus. She only obeys the rule of the King.

Laith
May 16th, 2013, 12:45 PM
So much denial. Again.

bahamut zero
May 16th, 2013, 12:50 PM

You mean Tobias.

BlackField
May 16th, 2013, 12:59 PM
So much denial. Again.
But I criticised Food about this before he joined the ether.

Thats what makes it so good though. All the archerfags are forced to accept their husbando is a man-child. But I forgot food is all into husbandos, he just hates waifus.

Black Sword
May 16th, 2013, 01:19 PM
Here's the thing, though. Gilgamesh, by canon, is the best. The only reason he ever loses is because he doesn't go all out against mongrels. It's impossible to fan wank him above what Nasu wanks him.

Servant Shiki
May 16th, 2013, 02:19 PM
He got killed by a third-rate magus, no matter how much power he has, or his reason on why he doesn't use it, he died an embarrassment to all Heroic Spirits.

Siriel
May 16th, 2013, 02:20 PM
He got killed by a third-rate magus

Shirou never actually kills him in any route.

bahamut zero
May 16th, 2013, 02:21 PM
Shirou never actually kills him in any route.

Technicaly speaking he does.....

Siriel
May 16th, 2013, 02:24 PM
Technicaly speaking he does.....

Even stretching the definition of "Shirou", we have no confirmation that the sword to the face killed him since he fell into a black hole afterward.

Cruor
May 16th, 2013, 02:31 PM
Sakura and Rin can be counted as tier 3 magus' to Lorelei, Roa, Zel, Caster, etc. Actually, probably even tier 4 or 5 lolololol

Shirou is not even a magus tier.

Siriel
May 16th, 2013, 02:34 PM
Heh. Well if that's what he meant, then I suppose I have no defense.

Raven2785
May 16th, 2013, 02:34 PM
Even stretching the definition of "Shirou", we have no confirmation that the sword to the face killed him since he fell into a black hole afterward.

That and in the nonexistent movie he even yells "FEIKAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaa" as he's still being sucked by the Grail, so nope, not dead.

bahamut zero
May 16th, 2013, 02:39 PM
My definition of killing someone includes throwing that person into a black hole. Or if you stab someone to death are you suddenly innocent because the knife did all the work?

Siriel
May 16th, 2013, 02:41 PM
My definition of killing someone includes throwing that person into a black hole.

But he didn't. The black hole came to Gilgamesh by itself. He just sabotaged Gilgamesh's attempt to drag himself out.

That would, at best, make 'Shirou' an associate, with Angra Mainyu as the real murderer.

Break
May 16th, 2013, 02:44 PM
we dont even know if he "died" inside the black hole.
He and Seihai-kun/ Avenger could just have a fun barbeque inside there, watching old movies and partieng every night with the other blackened Servants.

bassgs435
May 16th, 2013, 02:47 PM
But he didn't. The black hole came to Gilgamesh by itself. He just sabotaged Gilgamesh's attempt to drag himself out.

That would, at best, make 'Shirou' an associate, with Angra Mainyu as the real murderer.
that puts gilgamesh in the same position or even worse , since Angra Mainyu is just a powerless random kid scapegot'd for all the evils of the world who sucks as a servant
I'm more likely wrong or ignoring a lot of stuff , please don't take this post seriously

bahamut zero
May 16th, 2013, 02:47 PM
Gilgamesh would have crawled out of the hole if not for the sword, which makes "shirou" the killer. It's not "Angra Mainyu killed him because Archer shoot him into his hole" it's "Archer killed him because he shoot him into Angra Mainyus hole"

Siriel
May 16th, 2013, 02:48 PM
that puts gilgamesh in the same position or even worse , since Angra Mainyu is just a powerless random kid scapegot'd for all the evils of the world who sucks as a servant

Except this is the 'curse' Angra Mainyu, not the guy.

bassgs435
May 16th, 2013, 02:51 PM
Except this is the 'curse' Angra Mainyu, not the guy.
so then if a wizard uses a curse to kill someone , the wizard is innocent?
curses are nothing more than unsentient magical ''tools'' and as such cannot be blamed for a crime , so it still stands that Shirou (one or the other) is the killer
to make the analogy more precise , if you throw a guy down a cliff and killed him , is the cliff to blame for killing the guy? no , it is you
same here , Shirou (one or the other) threw gilgamesh to the black hole caused by the Angra Mainyu curse, so Shirou (one or the other) is the killer

Siriel
May 16th, 2013, 02:55 PM
But Angra Mainyu is clearly shown to have a will of it's own, as elaborated on in Heaven's Feel.

It might not be an individual yet, but it can definitely become such. So can it really be said to be innocent of it's actions?

bahamut zero
May 16th, 2013, 02:58 PM
Did the Sarlac kill Boba Fett or the guys who threw him into it?

Break
May 16th, 2013, 02:59 PM
Wasnt that one of Kirei's major points, that it cant really be blamed for its "crimes" because to it, its its nature plus its just doing what everyone wishes it to do?

ZZ-3000
May 16th, 2013, 02:59 PM
Either way, if Angra Mainyu didn't interrupt the battle, Shirou would've finished Gil off, and Gil being absorbed by a black hole was indirectly Shirou's fault, so in a sense, it was Shirou who "killed" him.

Siriel
May 16th, 2013, 03:04 PM

This is different though. The Sarlac was just there, whereas Angra Mainyu actively went after Gilgamesh.

Wasnt that one of Kirei's major points, that it cant really be blamed for its "crimes" because to it, its its nature plus its just doing what everyone wishes it to do?

His point was that *if* it has no concept of good and evil, it can't be blamed. Since Angra Mainyu was never born, he never got to confirm if he was right or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Either way, if Angra Mainyu didn't interrupt the battle, Shirou would've finished Gil off,
Hey, you never know, Gilgamesh might have remembered that he has a suit of armor.

Beside, Unlimited Blade Works had collapsed. If Gilgamesh managed to block Shirou's last charge, it was game over.

and Gil being absorbed by a black hole was indirectly Shirou's fault, so in a sense, it was Shirou who "killed" him.
By that logic, Shinji being a sucky Grail Vessel was one of the reason for the black hole, so Shinji is also responsible.

And Rin and Saber were also indirectly responsible.

And Angra Mainyu.

And the folks who created the Holy Grail are also responsible, because why the hell would they build a system that can create a black hole that goes after the biggest concentration of prana.

And then it just becomes "Well pretty much everyone is responsible for Gilgamesh falling into a black hole".

...I guess his "fuck mongrels" policy backfired.

bahamut zero
May 16th, 2013, 03:04 PM
This is different though. The Sarlac was just there, whereas Angra Mainyu actively went after Gilgamesh.
It totally doesn't matter how angra mainyu did or did not pop up, it's the same situation.

Siriel
May 16th, 2013, 03:06 PM
It totally doesn't matter how angra mainyu did or did not pop up, it's the same situation.

What.

"It doesn't matter that one of those things was just there, it is totally the same situation as that other thing which actively went after the dude"?

How does that even make sense?

LegalLoliLover
May 16th, 2013, 03:07 PM
The Sarlac is just a beast. Angra Mainyu is an evil god. Also, Boba was armored, while Gilgamesh, in this instance, was not.

bahamut zero
May 16th, 2013, 03:09 PM
What.

"It doesn't matter that one of those things was just there, it is totally the same situation as that other thing which actively went after the dude"?

How does that even make sense?

All that matters is that both of them died because they were thrown into something.

Siriel
May 16th, 2013, 03:10 PM
But one of them wasn't thrown at all!

bahamut zero
May 16th, 2013, 03:12 PM
I know that Boba Fett fell into it, minor details, doesn't matter.

OdaNobunaga
May 16th, 2013, 03:14 PM

But... But he survived...

Siriel
May 16th, 2013, 03:24 PM
And by the logic of both situations apparently being the same, so did Gilgamesh.

So there!

Black Sword
May 16th, 2013, 03:24 PM
...well, I haven't seen this much semantics and technicalities debate since the last time I hung out with lawyers.

bahamut zero
May 16th, 2013, 03:26 PM
And by the logic of both situations apparently being the same, so did Gilgamesh.

So there!

Did you guys even read the bad end of that scene?

Siriel
May 16th, 2013, 03:28 PM
Did you guys even read the bad end of that scene?

Well, you apparently think that Gilgamesh was thrown by Shirou into the black hole that spawned on him.

So I thought we were way past pretending to actually read the scene at this point.

bahamut zero
May 16th, 2013, 03:36 PM
throw is just more conveniently to say than "got shot in the head, lost balance/grip and therefore fell". Do not think I'm disregarding the actual situation here like someone else is.

Fingolfin
May 16th, 2013, 03:47 PM
...well, I haven't seen this much semantics and technicalities debate since the last time I hung out with lawyers.

lawyers and their semantics are scum

just throwing that out there

- - - Updated - - -

not referring to any of you

I just hate lawyers

Crown
May 16th, 2013, 03:50 PM
Awesome, we have one guy who hates doctors and now one who hates lawyers.

Fingolfin
May 16th, 2013, 03:53 PM
They are a cancer to humanity.

Honestly, you steal one car and apparently that's grounds for hard jail time.

DezoPenguin
May 16th, 2013, 03:54 PM
Awesome, we have one guy who hates doctors and now one who hates lawyers.

Well, y'know, we could have lots of people die off sooner than they do in order to reduce overpopulation and the drain on society causes by supporting seniors, and we could settle all our debates by yelling loudly and violence. Works just fine for apes.

RadiantBeam
May 16th, 2013, 03:58 PM
So many Shikis to choose from.

Fingolfin
May 16th, 2013, 04:02 PM
Well, y'know, we could have lots of people die off sooner than they do in order to reduce overpopulation and the drain on society causes by supporting seniors, and we could settle all our debates by yelling loudly and violence. Works just fine for apes.

Hey, I have no problems with doctors.

It's just those damn lawyers. The evil ones. There are some good ones, I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

But I'm not keeping my hopes up.

Fingolfin
May 16th, 2013, 04:19 PM
So many Shikis to choose from.

Yet only two have chosen Satsujinki.

smh

Kuradora
May 17th, 2013, 04:47 AM
Yet only two have chosen Satsujinki.

Because most people choose actual characters, like SIKI.

madarra
May 17th, 2013, 05:22 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xbPWWugEsw