PDA

View Full Version : Things That Make You Angry

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Sherrinford
October 12th, 2011, 05:29 PM
Mike is Hulk?

Hymn of Ragnarok
October 12th, 2011, 05:32 PM
I think this is very calm. We've stopped hurtling insults and we're having a relatively reasoned discussion. It's much improved over prior exchanges. There certainly isn't going to change without discussion and exchange of ideas, and this has grown large enough that it's no longer a private affair. Though it does regrettably involve private matters.

If stopping this discussion now is what you feel is best, then I respectfully disagree. I feel that all it will do is let face be saved and the status quo preserved.

Tobias
October 12th, 2011, 05:32 PM
you know what makes me angry? having to pee with an erection.

Neir
October 12th, 2011, 05:33 PM

seconded.

eddyak
If stopping this discussion now is what you feel is best, then I respectfully disagree.
BAN HIM TOO

Sorry, got carried away.

I3uster
THE STREAMS DO NOT CROSS!
THEY FORK!
THAT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!

RR121
I think this is very calm. We've stopped hurtling insults and we're having a relatively reasoned discussion. It's much improved over prior exchanges. There certainly isn't going to change without discussion and exchange of ideas, and this has grown large enough that it's no longer a private affair. Though it does regrettably involve private matters.

If stopping this discussion now is what you feel is best, then I respectfully disagree. I feel that all it will do is let face be saved and the status quo preserved.

I have to agree with this, Altima. Admittedly I did sling one insult around, but we're past that.

Just panicking and hitting the STOP button just encourages this mess to rear its head somewhere else.

Sherrinford
October 12th, 2011, 05:34 PM
BAN EDDYAK.

No, wait, sorry. :3

seconded.

Ah, this. Thirded.

Ace
October 12th, 2011, 05:34 PM
Whoa, whoa whoa.

Alright guys, enough (mostly because you guys are going into Southern Baptist preacher mode).

This is becoming a soapbox. Mike, you're getting madder and madder without actually seeing the points people are making here(sarcasm not included), and too many cooks are stirring this pot up.
Let's cool this down, guys.

Geez, you guys could write books in a couple days if you were motivated enough.

B-but they're on topic for once!

Hymn of Ragnarok
October 12th, 2011, 05:35 PM
BAN HIM TOO

Sorry, got carried away.

*rolls eyes*

oh you

Kotonoha
October 12th, 2011, 05:35 PM

How does that work? *suddenly curious*

I3uster
October 12th, 2011, 05:36 PM
It doesn't. And when it does, it fucks up the bathroom.

SeiKeo

I honestly thought that that was impossible.

Sherrinford
^^ this.

Hymn of Ragnarok
October 12th, 2011, 05:37 PM
I honestly thought that that was impossible.

It's not. Four words:

Morning wood. It burns.

eddyak
October 12th, 2011, 05:37 PM
You've gotta kneel, and lean forward to make sure it goes in.

Seriously unpredictable.

I3uster
October 12th, 2011, 05:38 PM
Hey, now that we are on completely disgusting topics nobody cares about:
>try to piss after fapping
>suddenly BURN OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK HOLY SHIT AWWW

SeiKeo
October 12th, 2011, 05:39 PM
Hey, now that we are on completely disgusting topics nobody cares about:
>try to piss after fapping
>suddenly BURN OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK HOLY SHIT AWWW

And this is why you do one before the other.

eddyak
October 12th, 2011, 05:39 PM
Ouch.

Yeah, try and wait at least 15 minutes.

Tobias
October 12th, 2011, 05:40 PM

well, if you dont really have to pee, you probably just wait for a few minutes breathing trying to relax enough to at leas get it pointing the right direction. if thats not an option, usually as a result of morning wood, yeah, what eddy said. you basically lean your body as far forward as you can without risking peeing on your face and try and get the arc right. also, it tends to cause more spray when you do it, I am not quite sure why

Lianru
October 12th, 2011, 05:41 PM
..........Okay.

Mike1984
October 12th, 2011, 05:45 PM
Whoa, whoa whoa.

Alright guys, enough (mostly because you guys are going into Southern Baptist preacher mode).

This is becoming a soapbox. Mike, you're getting madder and madder without actually seeing the points people are making here(sarcasm not included), and too many cooks are stirring this pot up.
Let's cool this down, guys.

Geez, you guys could write books in a couple days if you were motivated enough.

Well, at least they're taking some notice of what I have to say, which is more than I can say of you....

Fingolfin
October 12th, 2011, 05:48 PM
You know what grinds my gears? Fruit cake. It is an unholy abomination. It is a cake that tastes bad -- that's just wrong.

It's badwrong, it is badong.

(Off the record, I would still eat fruit cake if offered a piece...hey, it's still cake.)

ItsaRandomUsername
October 12th, 2011, 05:51 PM
Ah, this. Thirded.

Fourth'd.

Cruor
October 12th, 2011, 05:54 PM

Fuck that. I love fapping when I have to go pee. You see, penis' are really sensitive when you have to pee. You also literally run to the bathroom to piss right after cumming. But cumming feels like the best thing in the world when you do.

Damn, I'm a pervert.

Hymn of Ragnarok
October 12th, 2011, 05:55 PM
Well, at least they're taking some notice of what I have to say, which is more than I can say of you....

Still all about you? This is all you have left to say? Your pride and self righteousness means more to you?

Fine. If you insist on hanging on to your pride like a dog desperately gnawing on a dry bone, then if you find yourself without a friendly face I hope you remember what you valued more. And yeah, you can call this corny, but the truth is?

Being lonely sucks.

SeiKeo
October 12th, 2011, 05:55 PM
^^ O.o

I3uster
October 12th, 2011, 05:56 PM
He already turnded his mind to steel and became a superhero.

Fuck that. I love fapping when I have to go pee. You see, penis is really sensitive when you have to pee. You also literally run to the bathroom to piss right after cumming. But cumming feels like the best thing in the world when you do.

Damn, I'm a pervert.

AND THEN IT BUUUUUURNS!

Tobias
October 12th, 2011, 06:12 PM
Peeing right after cumming fucking hurts

The fuck is wrong with you?

Mike1984
October 12th, 2011, 06:14 PM
Still all about you? This is all you have left to say? Your pride and self righteousness means more to you?

Fine. If you insist on hanging on to your pride like a dog desperately gnawing on a dry bone, then if you find yourself without a friendly face I hope you remember what you valued more. And yeah, you can call this corny, but the truth is?

Being lonely sucks.

I don't see much point in replying to the last thing you said, because he's right that it's only going to make me angry.

We clearly don't agree, and right now I'm just trying to get Altima to actually talk to me reasonably and realise that I'm rather pissed off, rather than trying to fob me off again and again.

SeiKeo
October 12th, 2011, 06:15 PM
I think he gets that you're angry?

RR121
October 12th, 2011, 06:15 PM
He already turnded his mind to steel and became a superhero.

Wait, so he's taking the Mind of Steel route?

I3uster
October 12th, 2011, 06:17 PM
People calling me "Buster".

It's pronounced ee-dry-ooster.
Or "Iehdreiuster" if you are German.

Cruor
October 12th, 2011, 06:23 PM
Peeing right after cumming fucking hurts

The fuck is wrong with you?

Have you tried what I said? Your penis is like near numb after cumming which counterbalances the pain.

ItsaRandomUsername
October 12th, 2011, 07:39 PM
OH GOD WHAT HAS THIS THREAD INSPIRED ME TO DO?

Marth
October 12th, 2011, 07:41 PM
>=/

ItsaRandomUsername
October 12th, 2011, 07:42 PM
Mindless anger makes me mad.

Kotonoha
October 12th, 2011, 07:44 PM
People calling me "Buster".

It's pronounced ee-dry-ooster.
Or "Iehdreiuster" if you are German.

That's a lie, Eye Three Uster.

King Rorthur
October 12th, 2011, 09:08 PM
OH GOD WHAT HAS THIS THREAD INSPIRED ME TO DO?

Write a novel?

Ruca_Milda
October 12th, 2011, 10:33 PM
People trying to bring in science on writing.

ALL. MY. HATE.

SeiKeo
October 12th, 2011, 10:34 PM
Well, we're sorry if we're going to make you follow the rules of the universe. *crosses arms*

Theocrass
October 12th, 2011, 10:35 PM
Yes yes.

Everything must be bogged down with science and tedium. :p

Ruca_Milda
October 12th, 2011, 10:36 PM
Yeah, sorry for not following the rules of the universe IN A STORY THAT HAS THE FANTASY TAG ON IT

*glare*

Kotonoha
October 12th, 2011, 10:37 PM
Weeell, I dunno, if you're breaking the "rules" in a way that makes sense I think it's okay, but if it's ignorance that's just silly.

SeiKeo
October 12th, 2011, 10:39 PM
Yeah, sorry for not following the rules of the universe IN A STORY THAT HAS THE FANTASY TAG ON IT

*glare*

Of course, for the most part, if you change the laws of physics, you make the universe un-inhabitable... :3

KENTA
October 12th, 2011, 10:40 PM
The laws of physics make no sense anyway.

lilithsama
October 12th, 2011, 10:44 PM
FUCK THIS FUCKING COMPUTER
IM SERIOUSLY GOING TO THROW IT AGAINST A MOTHER FUCKIGN WALL
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU

Ruca_Milda
October 12th, 2011, 10:44 PM
I'm fine with people whining about science when the author is doing really fucking stupid stuff.

But when it's just super-picky stuff that no one except people with a science major could care about, god it makes me angry.

I'm cool with it if the author brought it on themselves, though. (Like saying the actual speed that X is going at, and stuff like that.)

lilithsama
October 12th, 2011, 11:14 PM
been had to pee for like 2 HOURS, kept checking and restroom looked like it was occupado
finally go check

ROOMMATE LEFT THE DOOR SHUT WITH THE LIGHT ON
FOR 2 HOURS
GOD
DAMN
IT

Theocrass
October 12th, 2011, 11:20 PM
When my math professor teaches us one thing, and then gives us problems that are WAY out of the ordinary compared to what we've seen before.

SeiKeo
October 12th, 2011, 11:21 PM
Provide examples. :3

RacingeR
October 12th, 2011, 11:23 PM
When my math professor teaches us one thing, and then gives us problems that are WAY out of the ordinary compared to what we've seen before.

This happened to me on fifth year of Secondary School, but with exams.

The professor gave us exercises that were so far removed from the stuff we normally did, that it pretty much was almost another thing entirely. I remember the first exam only being passed by one person of the thirty students.

Theocrass
October 12th, 2011, 11:24 PM
Provide examples. :3

Well, that's exactly it.

He'd give us examples in class. Then he'd give us problems that looked nothing like those examples.

SeiKeo
October 12th, 2011, 11:25 PM
Well, that's exactly it.

He'd give us examples in class. Then he'd give us problems that looked nothing like those examples.

This is just him trying to teach you how to think through problems.

Suncofold
October 12th, 2011, 11:48 PM
Arrogant douchebags = ​RAEG

RR121
October 13th, 2011, 12:02 AM
This is just him trying to teach you how to think through problems.

Sometimes. Not always.

Its a bad sign when a professor's test has an average score of 25.

That usually just means the professor is being a douche.

Neir
October 13th, 2011, 12:11 AM
been had to pee for like 2 HOURS, kept checking and restroom looked like it was occupado
finally go check

ROOMMATE LEFT THE DOOR SHUT WITH THE LIGHT ON
FOR 2 HOURS
GOD
DAMN
IT

That's why you knock on the door.

SeiKeo
October 13th, 2011, 12:19 AM
Sometimes. Not always.

Or that his students have no clue whatsoever, but more likely the prof's a douche, yeah.

RacingeR
October 13th, 2011, 01:08 AM
You normally know that the professor is incompetent when only one student of the thirty in the classroom passed the test, and the guys that normally approve almost killed themselves studying... and got failing grades anyway.

Mike1984
October 13th, 2011, 04:48 AM
I'm fine with people whining about science when the author is doing really fucking stupid stuff.

But when it's just super-picky stuff that no one except people with a science major could care about, god it makes me angry.

I'm cool with it if the author brought it on themselves, though. (Like saying the actual speed that X is going at, and stuff like that.)

You know what makes me angry? People assuming that science is irrelevant, and that you could have a world that is fundamentally like the modern world without it. Because you can't. Both Relativity and (especially) Quantum Mechanics are fundamental parts of most modern technology, and without QM (including the relativistic extensions) most modern gadgets simply wouldn't work.

If you want to change the laws of physics, fine, but don't expect the world to look the damn same if you do. The laws of physics aren't just there for fun, they determine the entire nature of the world.

And, when you have a "science major", though, it's seriously grating to see stories that are written by people who quite clearly don't have a clue what they're talking about, especially when they refuse to correct it or even defend it with their own made-up interpretation. And, to me, things that seem fine to you are "really fucking stupid"....

Well, that's exactly it.

In other words, he's testing whether you can do maths, rather than whether you can rote-learn how to solve specific examples....

Sometimes. Not always.

Well, it depends on how the marking system works. If the marks are scaled anyway, then surely it doesn't matter too much...?

But, yeah, in general a test with an average mark of 25 (unless it's explicitly designed to "stretch" the brightest students) is bad design, just like a test with an average mark of 90 is....

Hymn of Ragnarok
October 13th, 2011, 07:21 AM
You know what makes me angry? People assuming that science is irrelevant, and that you could have a world that is fundamentally like the modern world without it. Because you can't. Both Relativity and (especially) Quantum Mechanics are fundamental parts of most modern technology, and without QM (including the relativistic extensions) most modern gadgets simply wouldn't work.

If you want to change the laws of physics, fine, but don't expect the world to look the damn same if you do. The laws of physics aren't just there for fun, they determine the entire nature of the world.

And, when you have a "science major", though, it's seriously grating to see stories that are written by people who quite clearly don't have a clue what they're talking about, especially when they refuse to correct it or even defend it with their own made-up interpretation. And, to me, things that seem fine to you are "really fucking stupid"....

...Well I'll be damned. I do believe this is the first time I'm in complete agreement with you.

I3uster
October 13th, 2011, 07:52 AM
What about science fiction? You need to bend the rules there, or the settings don't work.

Hymn of Ragnarok
October 13th, 2011, 07:59 AM
True. But a good author will acknowledge the extent of our knowledge and try to create a plot or theory that fits reasonably well within what we understand, and try to imagine the implications both near and far when designing the world/universe.

I3uster
October 13th, 2011, 08:04 AM
Soft science fiction can be cool too, man.

I love Star Trek, even if there is bullshit everywhere.

Mike1984
October 13th, 2011, 08:08 AM
What about science fiction? You need to bend the rules there, or the settings don't work.

Well, yeah, of course.

It's not "bending the rules" that I mind, it's people who flagrently ignore them and pretend that it doesn't matter that bothers me (ironically, given that in any other circumstance I'd be the first one to advocate that). The laws of physics aren't optional, and they apply whether you like it or not. It's not like a law made by humans which can (and often should) be broken, it's simply a factual statement of how the world is that won't disappear just because you don't like it.

Even so, Star Trek doesn't really make blatant breaches of the laws of physics. It has FTL travel, for instance, but in a manner which is at least semi-plausible. It doesn't just ignore existing physics entirely.

I3uster
October 13th, 2011, 08:17 AM
Q's existence COMPLETELY ignores physics.

Or Transwarp.

Hymn of Ragnarok
October 13th, 2011, 08:18 AM

Fair enough. I just have a thing for expansive world building, be it science fiction or high fantasy. Particularly magic systems. It's like carte blanche to design what you want from scratch.

Also, I HATE HARRY POTTER AND ITS MAGIC AND ITS ENDLESS HORDE OF WONDEROUS ITEMS THAT ARE NEVER USED AND ABUSED TO THEIR FULL POTENTIAL.

They didn't even have a bloody airforce! Flying sports, sure! Flying guards, armies, or police, definitely not!

Sherrinford
October 13th, 2011, 08:28 AM
Uh?... I always thought that the main problem oh HP was an utterly ridiculous villain...

:3

Hymn of Ragnarok
October 13th, 2011, 08:31 AM
No, its good guys are idiots too.

Did the Order of the Phoenix ever actually do anything but force key figures within the government to spend less time on the job?

nununu
October 13th, 2011, 08:33 AM
There was a clear lack of unicorn cavalry and dragon riders in the franchise.

I3uster
October 13th, 2011, 08:34 AM
A basic law of fiction:
If time travel exists, plotholes do too.

Hymn of Ragnarok
October 13th, 2011, 08:35 AM
To be fair, the Unicorns would need virgin riders. Good luck keeping a roster of those.

nununu
October 13th, 2011, 08:39 AM
... (http://youtu.be/1uwOL4rB-go?t=4m53s)

I3uster
October 13th, 2011, 08:40 AM
This makes you angry?

Hymn of Ragnarok
October 13th, 2011, 08:41 AM
... (http://youtu.be/1uwOL4rB-go?t=4m53s)

Random, but entertaining.

RacingeR
October 13th, 2011, 11:06 AM
A basic law of fiction:
If time travel exists, plotholes do too.

I hate how lately time travel is the latest fad. Seriously, it is fucking everywhere.

I can take it when it is well done, and it will be interesting to me the first... four or five times I see it. And it is already boring. Nevermind the immense amount of plotholes it leaves.

Neir
October 13th, 2011, 11:13 AM
I'M ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE

SeiKeo
October 13th, 2011, 11:14 AM
That makes you angry?

Neir
October 13th, 2011, 11:15 AM
No, referencing The Last Unicorn.

Although Mia Farrow's singing makes me angry.

Suncofold
October 14th, 2011, 06:20 PM
Hatsune Miku makes me so very angry... [insert rant]

Alulim
October 14th, 2011, 07:42 PM
My current state of existence makes me angry.

Suncofold
October 14th, 2011, 09:17 PM
My current state of existence makes me angry.

OMG. ARCHER INFECTION.

Sei
October 14th, 2011, 09:52 PM
Borrowed a game from Feli.
Thought it was an eroge
and it wasn't. =3=

Still a nice little read though. <.<

lethum
October 14th, 2011, 10:18 PM
Congratulations! You enjoyed it!

Sei
October 14th, 2011, 10:23 PM
But now I've gotta bug her for something else. And she sleeps like a rock on the weekends. =3=

Kotonoha
October 14th, 2011, 10:57 PM
Hatsune Miku makes me so very angry... [insert rant]

I like vocaloids, but the fan kids on youtube and the like make me angry. Same with touhou fans. Like there are perfectly fine parts of the fanbase too, it's just like there's a very vocal minority of screaming twelve-year-olds.

Sei
October 14th, 2011, 11:02 PM
I used to hate Miku. Until Yuyoyuppe. ^-^

Sei
October 14th, 2011, 11:20 PM
Double post FTW

The Ironman anime plot makes me angry.

Best line thought was "Everything about my armor is better than yours. After all it was made in Japan."

KENTA
October 15th, 2011, 01:51 AM
Corporate stooges make me angry.

Chaos Greyblood
October 15th, 2011, 02:27 AM
Double post FTW

The Ironman anime plot makes me angry.

Best line thought was "Everything about my armor is better than yours. After all it was made in Japan."

Ohhhh, Sei. You haven't read any of the Iron Man old comics. Whenever his armor does some kind of powerful function, the writers always came up with 'The power of transistors!' They obviously didn't know jack about technology.

The combined idiocy of the Republicans and their stupid, blind and ironclad opposition concerning immigrants and their rights anger me. It's like they want to fuck up the country just so they can say they were right all along with it's the complete opposite.

Milbunk
October 15th, 2011, 02:29 AM
Math makes me angry.

Ivan The Mouse
October 15th, 2011, 02:51 AM
Dizziness makes me angry.

lantzblades
October 15th, 2011, 05:24 AM
Batman makes me angry. always talking shit "MY PARENTS ARE DEAD! ;_;" well fuck you, you overgrown cape wearing twat, what about robin? his parents are dead too, and shirou's are as well and hell Kiritsugu shot his. and hell superman lost his whole damn planet and his earth dad.

should they all brood and wear capes and cry? quit whining and plow a damn super model you ass.

Ivan The Mouse
October 15th, 2011, 05:46 AM
Batman makes me angry. always talking shit "MY PARENTS ARE DEAD! ;_;" well fuck you, you overgrown cape wearing twat, what about robin? his parents are dead too, and shirou's are as well and hell Kiritsugu shot his. and hell superman lost his whole damn planet and his earth dad.

should they all brood and wear capes and cry? quit whining and plow a damn super model you ass.

[Brofist?]

But also, isn't Superman wearing a cape too?

KENTA
October 15th, 2011, 05:48 AM
Pretty sure Kiritsugu's the only one who DOESN'T wear a cape and cry...

Sei
October 15th, 2011, 01:54 PM
That one thing that you didn't see and could've avoided but you didn't so you lost the game

That makes me angry. >__>;

Suncofold
October 15th, 2011, 02:12 PM
That one thing that you didn't see and could've avoided but you didn't so you lost the game

That makes me angry. >__>;

GODDAMNIT I JUST LOST THE GAME

Ivan The Mouse
October 15th, 2011, 02:14 PM
GODDAMNIT I JUST LOST THE GAME

Both of us here also lost the game.

Sei
October 15th, 2011, 02:20 PM
Dammit! It's spreading! Don't read this! Don't read this!

Ivan The Mouse
October 15th, 2011, 02:21 PM
MARISA JUST LOST THE GAME.

Neir
October 15th, 2011, 02:24 PM
Batman makes me angry, too.

But this is not unknown.

Also, hot girls who are bitches. :(

Ivan The Mouse
October 15th, 2011, 02:29 PM
This is why "3DPD" is established.

Neir
October 15th, 2011, 02:31 PM
3DPD?

Ivan The Mouse
October 15th, 2011, 02:35 PM
"3D Pig Disgusting". It is the concept of wee/a/boos that 2D is superior to 3D, therefore 3D is not needed. But the concept is also rooted to another concept, "Bitches and Whores", which said that, according to them, most women aren't pleasant company because of their attitudes.

Granted, /a/, just like any popular board in 4chan, is angry and depressed.

Neir
October 15th, 2011, 02:36 PM
what, no, there are nice girls who are also attractive. It just pisses me off that there are people who think they should be able to get away with being obnoxious just because they're attractive.

Kotonoha
October 15th, 2011, 02:37 PM
Meanwhile

http://i55.tinypic.com/29lefth.jpg

Ivan The Mouse
October 15th, 2011, 02:37 PM
what, no, there are nice girls who are also attractive. It just pisses me off that there are people who think they should be able to get away with being obnoxious just because they're attractive.

That is what I'm talking about.

Also, this ^.

Neir
October 15th, 2011, 02:39 PM
lol, now i will picture koto like that

Sei
October 15th, 2011, 09:19 PM
I hate when people trick me into doing something I said I wasn't gonna do.

Fingolfin
October 15th, 2011, 09:26 PM
I hate it when people assume I've done something I haven't. For the last time, I did not steal your sandwich Steve.

It was the leprechauns. Those grubby bastards.

Suncofold
October 15th, 2011, 10:49 PM
The clothing of some of the Servants in the Fifth HGW frustrates me.

Saber: Was apparently disguised as a male in her lifetime, yet wears a FUCKING BATTLE DRESS.

Rider: ...how does one fight in that thing without it falling off?

Lancer: BLUE. WTF.

Practical and at least somewhat realistic how?

Funnily enough, clothes of people in other animes don't bother me. -____-

SeiKeo
October 15th, 2011, 10:50 PM
Rider: ...how does one fight in that thing without it falling off?

Magic.

RR121
October 15th, 2011, 11:26 PM
That is a suitable explanation for all his problems, actually.

Rider's clothes are held on by magic.

Merlin's always screwing with everyone's head so everyone perceives her as male even with the ridiculous battle-dress.

And Lancer's outfit enhances his...runic ability. Yeah, that sounds reasonably retarded plausible.

Kotonoha
October 15th, 2011, 11:59 PM
Lancer's design is overall quite stupid-looking.

Though that does not make me angry.

ItsaRandomUsername
October 16th, 2011, 12:01 AM
Type-MOON is not exactly known for their historical accuracy.

Ivan The Mouse
October 16th, 2011, 04:52 AM
Oh, chigau desu yo.

Chigau desu yo.

Nani mo chigau desu yo?

Listen, listen, listen.

I don't like the sight of Nazi uniforms and yaoi combined.

KENTA
October 16th, 2011, 04:54 AM
You know what makes me angry? Getting my hours cut. More.

Fingolfin
October 16th, 2011, 04:02 PM
Jonathan Harker from Dracula. That idiot gave up a harem of lesbian vampires for a fiance that didn't even love him.

Pfft, let Dracula have Mina. You have freaking lesbian vampires!

Sherrinford
October 16th, 2011, 04:39 PM
Ogodaka, I am disappoint.

Fingolfin
October 16th, 2011, 04:51 PM
Ogodaka, I am disappoint.

I'm sorry? I wasn't being serious with that. It was a joke. In fact, I don't think I've ever posted anything that actually makes me angry on here.

I don't know, maybe research papers. They are always a pain in the behind.

Sherrinford
October 16th, 2011, 05:00 PM
I was joking too, don't worry.

Ivan The Mouse
October 16th, 2011, 07:14 PM
I feel nervous just by the thought of writing my resume.

MZeroX
October 17th, 2011, 12:34 AM
not having time to do things i said i would.
not having time to do things that i need to do.
not having time to do things i want to do.
not having enough time, damn it.

I3uster
October 17th, 2011, 03:22 AM
Having enough time and not actually doing shit because of procrastination.

Spinach
October 17th, 2011, 04:45 AM
Parrots. Specifically. my brother's. The damn bird has learned ONLY the most annoying sounds to imitate. Gunshots, explosions, tornado sirens, the fire alarm, the timer on the oven, the ringing of a phone(this is actually comical sometimes, because I have actually picked up the phone thinking it was ringing but it was actually him.), me yelling "shut up!", and coughing. He loves loves loves LOVES to cough.

I3uster
October 17th, 2011, 04:52 AM
...I want that parrot.

Alulim
October 17th, 2011, 04:54 AM
My parakeet is relatively silent.

At least until he sees other birds out the window.

Spinach
October 17th, 2011, 04:58 AM
...I want that parrot.

All yours if you can wrestle him away from my brother.

My parakeet is relatively silent.

At least until he sees other birds out the window.

It's really a shame. He's a beautiful African Grey, but he's the most annoying little creature we've ever had as a pet.

Ivan The Mouse
October 17th, 2011, 06:02 AM
Spinach, that parrot is adorable.

Sherrinford
October 17th, 2011, 06:18 AM
Yes. Yes it is.

Parrots. Specifically. my brother's. The damn bird has learned ONLY the most annoying sounds to imitate. Gunshots, explosions, tornado sirens, the fire alarm, the timer on the oven, the ringing of a phone(this is actually comical sometimes, because I have actually picked up the phone thinking it was ringing but it was actually him.), me yelling "shut up!", and coughing. He loves loves loves LOVES to cough.

*gunshots, explosions, tornado siren, fire alarm*

"Holy shit! Holy shit! What the fuck is going on?! Quick, I need to call someone!"

*phone ringing*

"Oh, wait, I can't. Dammit, don't call me at times like this!... oh wait, it was YOU, goddamn parrot..."

*"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!..."*

Kotonoha
October 17th, 2011, 09:13 AM
me yelling "shut up!"

Parrot: *trollface*

SeiKeo
October 17th, 2011, 09:39 AM

God fucking damnit...

Mike1984
October 17th, 2011, 12:19 PM

Yeah, this....

Ivan The Mouse
October 17th, 2011, 12:23 PM

Oho.

I3uster
October 17th, 2011, 12:35 PM
We should organize and motivate eachother.

Later.

Gaia
October 17th, 2011, 02:04 PM
Parrots. Specifically. my brother's.

I bet it would be an excellent entree for dinner. :p

Spinach
October 17th, 2011, 04:24 PM
Parrot: *trollface*

He also says "Fuck your shit", but I don't know where he learned that.

I bet it would be an excellent entree for dinner. :p

Om nom nom.

Neir
October 17th, 2011, 04:34 PM
...I want that parrot.

Seconded.

Gaia
October 17th, 2011, 04:45 PM
Too bad, it has been eaten already.

Sherrinford
October 17th, 2011, 04:46 PM
Noooooooo! Parrot!

lilithsama
October 17th, 2011, 05:46 PM
you know whats annoying?
having to tie your skirt to pantsu cus it keeps sliding off your ass =3=

Neir
October 17th, 2011, 05:47 PM
Missing the chance to work with the woman who had Alex the Parrot.

Ivan The Mouse
October 17th, 2011, 10:23 PM
Noooooooo! Parrot!

WHHHHHYYYYYY? ;_;

Chaos Greyblood
October 17th, 2011, 10:25 PM
you know whats annoying?
having to tie your skirt to pantsu cus it keeps sliding off your ass =3=

Either do it like Misaka by using actual shorts or like Chie with bike shorts.

lilithsama
October 17th, 2011, 10:28 PM
i had shit under it
it just kept like, sliding down to my ankles when i was trying to walk

Fingolfin
October 17th, 2011, 10:37 PM
Double-Standards.

Exhibit A:

A woman beats her husband over the head with a toaster, just because she's in a bad mood, and he defends himself--hurting her in the process. He goes to jail and the violet mother raises her kids to be either drug addicts, alcoholics, or raving sociopaths because of her negligence and abuse. Though, as long she is a pretty face and "sounds" innocent all she will get in return is a light slap on the wrist.

Sei
October 17th, 2011, 10:43 PM
I remember taking some class, probably sex ed, and they started talking about the laws on rape and stuff. And the whole time I was sitting there I was like "this law is unbalanced". :/

lilithsama
October 17th, 2011, 10:45 PM
no shit =3=

ugh i hate how much women get away with
yeah i get there are physical differences and women are weaker
BUT JESUS CHRIST all these sexual harassment and rape (liek what constitutes it, how little evidence they need) laws are fuckign bull
really if you want f*ckign equality, get rid of that shit, if not THEN YOU BETTER NOT BITCH YOU WHORES

2ndsly
October 17th, 2011, 10:48 PM
Cell phone posting.

no [email protected]
No return
No smillies
No advanced features
Slow upload

Sei
October 17th, 2011, 10:49 PM
I don't like that. Women are weaker bit.
I've kicked a bunch of guy's asses and I haven't even been taught how to fight by a professional.

That's one of the few things that just really pisses me off.

lilithsama
October 17th, 2011, 10:50 PM
i'm not saying EVERY woman is weaker than EVERY guy
but like, given biological differences, women are typically weaker

Chaos Greyblood
October 17th, 2011, 10:51 PM
I think they can really pull off the Wounded Gazelle strategy in order to better suit things the way the want to. Women can be quite manipulative like that. =3= They got plenty of brains.

Sei
October 17th, 2011, 10:52 PM
I think they can really pull off the Wounded Gazelle strategy in order to better suit things the way the want to. Women can be quite manipulative like that. =3= They got plenty of brains.

Fuck that. I don't have to feint a damn thing. I'll walk straight up to you and punch you in the face until your brain bleeds if necessary.

lilithsama
October 17th, 2011, 10:55 PM
because sei is awesome

women in general, or as a populace, are not =3=

Ivan The Mouse
October 17th, 2011, 10:55 PM
Just shoot it. And it is done.

Sei
October 17th, 2011, 10:56 PM
because sei is awesome

women in general, or as a populace, are not =3=

I'm just gonna ignore that...for the sake of our friendship.

lilithsama
October 17th, 2011, 10:58 PM
individually, yeah, women can be fuckign awesome

but its like with people, like women as a mass are fucking insufferable/ruining society whores
*see twilight*

Chaos Greyblood
October 17th, 2011, 10:59 PM
Fuck that. I don't have to feint a damn thing. I'll walk straight up to you and punch you in the face until your brain bleeds if necessary.

Strictly speaking, I would never mean to include you on such a group, Sei. But that's how so bitches love to work so that they can get what they want. Really, the ones that bash your skull in and those that go for the mind screw are scary. o.o

individually, yeah, women can be fuckign awesome

but its like with people, like women as a mass are fucking insufferable/ruining society whores
*see twilight*

Ugh, that series by itself sets a low standard to people in general. Fuck Stephanie Meyer; even Robert Pattinson thinks she's mega creepy and that's a plus for him.

Sei
October 17th, 2011, 10:59 PM
The whole is greater than the sum of all its parts. So if women individually are awesome, then the whole is better than awesome.

*sigh*

Whatevs. I'm done.

@Grey
Then don't lump bitches with us dammit!

Chaos Greyblood
October 17th, 2011, 11:02 PM
@Grey
Then don't lump bitches with us dammit!

I'm not. You're the one that got jumpy. Don't misunderstand my point, please. u_u

Kotonoha
October 17th, 2011, 11:03 PM
I'm with Sei on this. >_>

Ivan The Mouse
October 17th, 2011, 11:05 PM
The whole is greater than the sum of all its parts. So if women individually are awesome, then the whole is better than awesome.

Fallacy.

lilithsama
i usually don't lump people in with that
just like
its liek with people
individually they can be your best friend

but people as a whole are fucking horrible

blegh wtv, lili's misogyny is nothing new
and i don't wants to start arguments so i'll drops it

2ndsly
*pops out of his bomb shelter now that things have calmed down*

Honestly, I can't testify either way on the FvsM thing because I spend too much time reading books about kickass women.

Chaos Greyblood
October 17th, 2011, 11:06 PM
i usually don't lump people in with that
just like
its liek with people
individually they can be your best friend

but people as a whole are fucking horrible

blegh wtv, lili's misogyny is nothing new
and i don't wants to start arguments so i'll drops it

Lilith, it's alright. It's cool. I can understand what you're saying.

But I think we should drop this before people's skulls get smashed. =/

Kotonoha
October 17th, 2011, 11:08 PM
I like people as a whole, thus I like women as a whole also.

What I don't like:
PROCRASTINATING A PROJECT UNTIL THE LAST DAY, AND THEN REALIZING FAR TOO LATE THAT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT
DAMN.

Chaos Greyblood
October 17th, 2011, 11:10 PM
I like people as a whole, thus I like women as a whole also.

What I don't like:
PROCRASTINATING A PROJECT UNTIL THE LAST DAY, AND THEN REALIZING FAR TOO LATE THAT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT
DAMN.

Your attitude is commendable, I assure you, Koto. But sometimes, the world just throws everything into a bender and things get bent and twisted. The one way to go on is do whatever you can to be strong enough to endure the hardship and hold on to your ideals. Just look at my line on my sig just above the Garfield pic.

2ndsly
October 17th, 2011, 11:11 PM
Agreed.

Kotonoha
October 17th, 2011, 11:12 PM
Your attitude is commendable, I assure you, Koto. But sometimes, the world just throws everything into a bender and things get bent and twisted. The one way to go on is do whatever you can to be strong enough to endure the hardship and hold on to your ideals. Just look at my line on my sig just above the Garfield pic.

I don't know what that has to do with hating women but okay.

lilithsama
October 17th, 2011, 11:12 PM
i've been there

also irritating

JUST HAD A MOTHER FUCKING STAT TEST LIKE 2 WEEKS AGO
LAST WEEK WAS A 3 DAY WEEK
FUCKING FOUND OUT TODAY, THE DAY WE JUST GOT OUR GODDAMN LAST TEST BACK, THAT WE HAVE ANOTHER ONE FRIDAY
ON TOP OF 2 GODDAMN HOMEWORKS IN A ROW
A FUCKING LAB
AND OH YEAH, EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE SPSS EXAM IN LAB, WE HAVE TO DO ANOTHER FUCKING REPORT TOO
MOTHER FUCK!

Chaos Greyblood
October 17th, 2011, 11:14 PM
What I mean to say, Koto, is that it can be refreshing that you say that you like people no matter what. We all want to do that, but things don't always go our way because other people aren't on the same page. Still, I sometimes wish we'll be able to forgive all our trespasses and go on with life hand in hand. I really do.

What a crapsack world we're in.

Also, sorry that you gotta go through that, Lilith. I've seen enogh of that in college to know that's gonna be hard. u_uU

Kotonoha
October 17th, 2011, 11:17 PM
I don't "like people no matter what", I dislike people who do things to piss me off. I just don't automatically hate all people like a misanthropic emo kid.

The world is awesome. Seriously. Don't talk shit 'bout my world.

Chaos Greyblood
October 17th, 2011, 11:17 PM
And we don't have to hurt ourselves, do we?

lilithsama
October 17th, 2011, 11:18 PM
its not hard
and i have it way easier than other majors

just like
so fucking time consuming

plus like, its stat, so even though its plug and chug IT TAKES FUCKING FOREVER CUS YOU HAVE TO DO ALL THESE LITTLE STEPS AND SHOW YOU'RE DOING THEM PLUS DECIMALS
DECIMALS FUCKIGN EVERYWHERE
and because lili is fuckign paranoid she has to redo SUPER TIME CONSUMING calculations over and over to make sure she did em right

that plus trying to grasp concepts after 3 years of NO MATH AT ALL is fucking annoying

The world is awesome. Seriously. Don't talk shit 'bout my world.
i really wish i could think like you koto ;^;

Chaos Greyblood
October 17th, 2011, 11:23 PM
See, we all want to be like Koto.

Alulim
October 17th, 2011, 11:23 PM
The world is perfectly fine by me...

...it is the contents of which that I want to have a few words with.:neco_arc:

lilithsama
October 17th, 2011, 11:29 PM
i try to like the world
just pessimistic/hateful/lonely nature makes it nearly impossible

but i do find a few things about it i love that i can cling to desperately
although, its like, really hard for me to hang onto them cus i just keep pushing everything away... blegh ... i dunno

sorry, i'm being a downer
sorry

Kotonoha
October 17th, 2011, 11:29 PM
i really wish i could think like you koto ;^;

See, we all want to be like Koto.

Just let go of your hate.

The secret is to look at lots of pictures of sloths
http://www.notesfromtheroad.com/files/three_toed_sloth.jpg
They are the chillest motherfuckers, by emulating them you too will become chill. And fail to hand in assignments, like me.

Tobias
October 17th, 2011, 11:31 PM
......what the hell went on in here while I was goofing off in the hurt heal thread?

lilithsama
October 17th, 2011, 11:32 PM
WE HAD US A BIG ASS ORGY HERE AND YOU MISSED IT TOBIII

Chaos Greyblood
October 17th, 2011, 11:34 PM
LOL

Kotonoha
......what the hell went on in here while I was goofing off in the hurt heal thread?

1. FUCKING WOMEN, WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE WITH THEIR LAWS AGAINST RAPE
2. I HATE THE WORLD
3. sloths
is a basic summary of what was said here.

SeiKeo
WE HAD US A BIG ASS ORGY HERE AND YOU MISSED IT TOBIII

FUCK

lilithsama
October 17th, 2011, 11:35 PM
YOU FORGOT THE TONS AND TONS OF HAWT SEHXS
KOTO-IMO

Chaos Greyblood
October 17th, 2011, 11:36 PM
We're all perverts, I tell ya. :D

Sei
October 17th, 2011, 11:36 PM
Sex! SEX EVERYWHERE!!! >___>;;

Tobias
October 17th, 2011, 11:37 PM
Sloths orgy was had.

Pretty sure not want.

lilithsama
October 17th, 2011, 11:38 PM
SOMETIMES I LIKE TO STEAL OTHER PEOPLE'S SCABS
*RUNS OFF SCREAMING*

MZeroX
What if it was a... Vigoroth orgy?

SeiKeo
THINGS THAT MAKE ME ANGRY: MISSING OUT ON THE FUCKING ORGY

Kotonoha
http://i53.tinypic.com/detr9s.jpg

MZeroX
October 17th, 2011, 11:39 PM
So since you can't finish your project in time, you're looking up sloth pictures. Neyla, never change.

Ivan The Mouse
October 17th, 2011, 11:41 PM
The secret is to look at lots of pictures of sloths. They are the chillest motherfuckers, by emulating them you too will become chill. And fail to hand in assignments, like me.

Yeah, so I just quit college and get a job, so I can be chill with my own money.

No, really. I mean it. Since I had no more motivation in college, I just said fuck it.

Kotonoha
October 17th, 2011, 11:42 PM
Yeah, so I just quit college and get a job, so I can be chill with my own money.

No, really. I mean it. Since I had no more motivation in college, I just said fuck it.

I'm wondering whether or not that's what I should do. I have found nothing in university that I want to pursue. I do want some sort of education though so I might have to take a look at technical colleges or something.

lilithsama
October 17th, 2011, 11:44 PM
i kinda just went "oh i should do psych" and it stuck/is sticking
although since i'm like, nearly fucked in regards to getting into grad school, i need to figure out something to fuckign do...

MZeroX
October 17th, 2011, 11:44 PM
You're gonna teach the new generation how to chill like sloths? I'd higher you so fast, you have no idea.

Ivan The Mouse
October 17th, 2011, 11:46 PM
I'm wondering whether or not that's what I should do. I have found nothing in university that I want to pursue. I do want some sort of education though so I might have to take a look at technical colleges or something.

I don't know but all I know is this: Someone should always flip the burgers or take care of the warehouse inventory.

lilithsama
October 17th, 2011, 11:47 PM
i just got like... this huge surge of moe from koto~

YOU NEED SQUISHED
NOW
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/526/cf35c2d215799adf20bb44b.png

MZeroX
October 17th, 2011, 11:47 PM
high school diploma + easiest waste disposal certification = work at costco and never have to worry about going hungry.

Kotonoha
October 17th, 2011, 11:49 PM
Costco scares me. Big gray building that you can't enter without a membership card, it's all so sinister.

lilithsama
October 17th, 2011, 11:50 PM
apparently their chicken melts are the shit

Ivan The Mouse
Well, someone has to do it!

MZeroX
become a member, gain livelihood riches beyond comparison. and chicken bakes are indeed flavorgasms.

lilithsama
October 17th, 2011, 11:52 PM
i knew it was chicken something...

i dun thinks ive been in like, ..shit long ass time
we used to go with nana
and last specific time i member we got a bundle of the 1st 5 pokemon vhs tapes
liek went all the way up to st.anne ship ep

DMAN THAT WAS A WHILE AGO

Sei
October 17th, 2011, 11:54 PM
Whatever happened to Shake and Bake?

lilithsama
October 17th, 2011, 11:55 PM
hamburger helper murdered it into the ground?

MZeroX
October 17th, 2011, 11:55 PM
too much innuendo, not enough sales?

2ndsly
October 17th, 2011, 11:57 PM
Gone With the Wind

lilithsama
October 17th, 2011, 11:57 PM
bread crumb food sucks anus?

MZeroX
October 18th, 2011, 12:00 AM
i know someone who was able to actually suck wind into his anus, and then fart it back out. i guess he used up all of the shake and bake.

Ivan The Mouse
October 18th, 2011, 12:06 AM
Damn, I'm almost drinking Pop everyday.

RacingeR
October 18th, 2011, 01:35 AM
So, my life is pretty much falling over on all sides, and I don't know what the hell I can do, except one thing.

ANGRY DETERMINATION.

Ivan The Mouse
October 18th, 2011, 01:37 AM
So, my life is pretty much falling over on all sides, and I don't know what the hell I can do, except one thing.

ANGRY DETERMINATION.

Get a giant slingshot and launch yourself towards your enemies.

I3uster
October 18th, 2011, 08:46 AM
Don't forget to play "Fury of the Storm" in the background.

2ndsly
October 18th, 2011, 08:59 AM
I prefer Fire and Flame by Dragonforce.

Sherrinford
October 18th, 2011, 02:26 PM
Always having to put "/ sarcasm" or ":3", to indicate that I'm joking because internet anonymity ruins it.

It gets frustrating after a while.

Kotonoha
October 18th, 2011, 02:31 PM
I keep doing that too, I need to stop it.

Neir
October 18th, 2011, 04:26 PM
I let people try and figure it out own their own.

Sei
October 18th, 2011, 05:36 PM
Getting the stuff out for a sandwich then realizing you have no bread. >__>;

Neir
October 18th, 2011, 05:36 PM
JUST EAT THE STUFF.

Spinach
October 18th, 2011, 08:14 PM
Wanting a sandwich but then realizing I have neither the stuff nor the bread.

Sherrinford
October 18th, 2011, 08:36 PM
Oh, Spinach.

Chaos Greyblood
October 18th, 2011, 08:37 PM
Pure and simple peanut butter can make a nice sandwich.

...I'm gonna make one a little later.

King Rorthur
October 18th, 2011, 10:41 PM
BRAD PITT.

Ivan The Mouse
October 18th, 2011, 11:19 PM
All these Vic Mignogna horror stories are actually making me really suspicious.

Kotonoha
October 18th, 2011, 11:20 PM
Vic Mignogna, from what I have heard, is a dick.

lilithsama
October 18th, 2011, 11:22 PM
...THAT
MOTHER
FUCKER

AGHHHHHHHH

i dun hate him as much as i hate HIS FUCKING FANGIRLS
ARGHHH

Ivan The Mouse
October 18th, 2011, 11:31 PM
Vic Mignogna, from what I have heard, is a dick.

But something tells me to be really skeptical about the stories and against him.

Tobias
October 18th, 2011, 11:34 PM
So yesterday I got off my lazy ass and finished the paper that was due today. Get up early, head into the computer lab to print it off because my printer hasn't worked in years.

Turns out I had forgotten to mail it to myself. When I got home my email client was open, with the paper ready to go, I had apparently just not actually done that last part.

Been raeging about that pretty much all day

lilithsama
October 18th, 2011, 11:36 PM
i did not meet the man
but i saw his ass from a distance
he panders to fans and has this whole "OMG IM THE AWESOMEST PERSON EVER AND I KNOW IT" attitude the whole time =3=
and is not afraid to like, get all chummy/close up/clingy with fans, which is good for them, but he is just such AN ASS about it

it took like every ounce of my being not to run up and stab him in the fucking eye =3=

@tobi
i hate when i do things like that =3=
and i do them FAR too often

Fantabulous
October 18th, 2011, 11:37 PM
FUCKING
LAB REPORTS

Sei
October 18th, 2011, 11:43 PM
FUCKING
LAB REPORTS

This.

Why do I need to write a report repeating the instructions I was given?

lethum
October 18th, 2011, 11:57 PM
Because people can't follow instructions.

MZeroX
October 19th, 2011, 12:02 AM
Because people can't follow instructions.THIS makes me angry. because it is true. why can't people just do as their told, especially in sometimes dangerous situations?

Fantabulous
October 19th, 2011, 12:12 AM
'CAUSE BREAKIN' DA RULEZ IS COO, YO.
AND YA CAN'T BE COO WITHOUT DOIN' STOOPID SHIT, DAWG.

MZeroX
October 19th, 2011, 12:21 AM
there's a procedure when dealing with
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/320242_2499420567424_1310191317_32920127_874411055 _n.jpg
saving people right before they fuck shit up doesn't exactly make anyone cool.

Neir
October 19th, 2011, 12:26 AM
I love signs like that.

Rylin
October 19th, 2011, 12:27 AM
Things that make me angry. Those people that make the stupid malware viruses. And my even more stupid friends who get the viruses after trying to download porn. (I'm currently getting a rather nasty one cleared off my buddy's laptop right now.) And it is pissing me off. I wish he would just let me find his porn for him...save me a lot of work. V_V

MZeroX
October 19th, 2011, 12:31 AM
I wish he would just let me find his porn for him...save me a lot of work. V_Vyou're cool, be my friend.
/notsureiftotallyseriousornot

KENTA
October 19th, 2011, 12:36 AM
I like you. Come over to my house and fuck my sister.

Rylin
October 19th, 2011, 01:10 AM
Its stupid of me to post I know. But apparently I'm the only one in my little group of friends that can do anything computer or tech related. They go online, find some fake porn site. Then when it fills their pc up with crap, they come to me and ask me to fix it. Its getting old. Fast. And this person can't take it to a shop to fix because then he has to explain to his GF how he screwed up his computer. So I end up doing for him. Mostly out of pity.

Honestly, finding his stuff for him, would just save me time and effort. Or I might just let him suffer with a malware loaded PC for a bit.

Neir
October 19th, 2011, 01:33 AM
I like you. Come over to my house and fuck my sister.

This right here is magic.

Rylin
October 19th, 2011, 01:36 AM
This right here is magic.

I'm not sure if I should be offended by you two or not. lol.

DreamsRequiem
October 19th, 2011, 01:43 AM
This:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66Tc0QpXx-Q

Makes me angry.

Very angry.

Rylin
October 19th, 2011, 01:50 AM
O_O W.T.F That..is..just..that doesn't make me angry that makes me RAGE. Where was this at?

MZeroX
October 19th, 2011, 01:51 AM
China. (As implied by the title)

Rylin
October 19th, 2011, 01:53 AM
China. (As implied by the title)

Sigh the title I missed apparently. *feels stupid*

Ivan The Mouse
October 19th, 2011, 05:04 AM
Don't worry, not everyone believe it happened at first.

RoadBuster
October 19th, 2011, 05:06 AM
Ah, someone already posted it. Completely nuts... It had to be obvious to the guy in the truck he hit her. He even stopped... and then just went right on. And then a whole slew of people just ignored her.

Ivan The Mouse
October 19th, 2011, 06:56 AM
And then a whole slew of people just ignored her.

That's what they usually do to roadkill.

And that's terrible.