PDA

View Full Version : Which route do you want the new ufotable Fate/ project to be based on?

Pages : [1] 2

Mare Boy
July 29th, 2013, 11:35 AM
Going to hold off my thoughts until I finish the entire VN but what about you guys?

Tobias
July 29th, 2013, 11:40 AM
taiga route not an option.

well, ill just see myself out.

I3uster
July 29th, 2013, 11:42 AM
Honestly HF because it's only fair to give that route the animation treatment too.

Willing to bet it will be Fate again though.

Sherrinford
July 29th, 2013, 11:43 AM
Heaven's Feel?

For completion?

Maybe?

a new story altogether

This intrigues me.

Mare Boy
July 29th, 2013, 11:44 AM
Aww c'mon Tobias, you just know she's calling you out through option #5.

edit: Wow, I didn't think anyone was going to pick UBW.

Tobias
July 29th, 2013, 11:48 AM
that clearly suggests both ilya or yumiduka. or new story, taiga imasen, you feline hating bad poll man!

Mare Boy
July 29th, 2013, 12:02 PM
that clearly suggests both ilya or yumiduka. or new story, taiga imasen, you feline hating bad poll man!
Maybe they could include mini Taiga route episodes as BD/DVD extras. *shot*

That or we're just getting Student #0 continuing Iris's legacy with Illya in the Tiger Dojo for BD/DVD extras. Better include sane Heracles though.

Tobias
July 29th, 2013, 12:11 PM
actually you know what it should be?

"Season 4! Season 4!"

Kelnish
July 29th, 2013, 12:23 PM
I would like all the routes in a shit ton of 20 minute ovas over the course of a decade.

Petrikow
July 29th, 2013, 12:27 PM
All the routes~~~~~~~~

SeiKeo
July 29th, 2013, 12:37 PM
ubw confirmed wrap it up hfaliures

Kotonoha
July 29th, 2013, 12:37 PM
What's the source for it being UBW anyway

Tobias
July 29th, 2013, 12:39 PM
a recent gen interview he was asked about it and his response was something like: "no but IIRC its UBW...I think." its on the main thread about the new production if you want to take a look

EDIT:

Q: Are you involved in the ufotable F/SN remake? Heaven's Feel is the only route not adapted yet, and since Fate/Zero is closely related to it, I thought you could be involved.
Urobuchi: I don't know a lot about it, I'm not involved. But if I remember correctly it's an Unlimited Blade Works adaption.

Petrikow
July 29th, 2013, 12:40 PM
The question is, do you have the faith to trust in Gen?

I3uster
July 29th, 2013, 12:40 PM
ubw confirmed wrap it up hfaliures

other route fan status:

[x]continuation of the TOLD
[x]TOLD episode
[x]cherry blossom's TOLD
[x]TOLD of steel
[x]Sparks Liner TOLD
[x]Return of the TOLD

(Uro is not a TM member don't trust his lies)

Kotonoha
July 29th, 2013, 12:42 PM
Uro is Nasu's BFF other than Takeuchi I trust him on this

(I do not however trust German anime con translators, in before he actually said "I hope it's UBW" or something)

I3uster
July 29th, 2013, 12:43 PM
I don't know, do you really think Gen would just casually leak shit like that? I mean I wouldn't put it past the man that he was just trolling.

Petrikow
July 29th, 2013, 12:49 PM
Besides, that interview spelled adaptation wrong, it's clearly a ruse.

Daiki
July 29th, 2013, 01:06 PM
A day when Nasu was forced to switch off his console;

Uro: Yes?
Nasu: Yo dawg, I heard you like FSN so imma putting yo ass on another Fate anime.
Uro: Sure, what will it be about?
Nasu: Not sure, yet.
Take: Probably UBW route *chuckles like a douchebag
Nasu: Yeah, maybehhhh. *laughs...
Uro:..?

Weeks later;

Fan: So, what will it be about?
Uro: Not sure, but... I heard somethin 'bout UBW...
Fan: Kay. *Turning to another fan. Go spread the word!

tldr; Don't overrate the Uro/Nasu relationship.

Petrikow
July 29th, 2013, 01:34 PM
Pretty unrealistic scenario.

I'm sure he just pauses and mutes the sound at best.

Nihilm
August 10th, 2013, 09:54 PM
I like UBW, but I hope it is mainly the plot of HF, just because HF doesn't have an animated format yet, also animated penis worms.

LegalLoliLover
August 10th, 2013, 10:50 PM
I'm amazed that "All" was chosen so much. That was pretty much the first anime, and it was an amalgamated mess.

Kelnish
August 10th, 2013, 10:53 PM
It really REALLY wasn't and people need to stop saying that. What was there from UBW? The expanded caster arc that almost vaguely resembled the scenario with Saber held captive but not really at all? What was HF? Sakura having a role in the story? That isn't an amalgamation of the routes, its an extended Fate route trying to compensate for Caster's and a waifu's lacking screen time in that route.

RadiantBeam
August 10th, 2013, 11:09 PM
I almost voted for the Ilya route, then saw the names under it and chose to vote something else instead. Ultimately went with UBW, though. The anime series was largely Fate with elements of the other routes thrown in, and the movie really didn't do the route any justice at all.

RacingeR
August 10th, 2013, 11:14 PM
I almost voted for the Ilya route, then saw the names under it and chose to vote something else instead. Ultimately went with UBW, though. The anime series was largely Fate with elements of the other routes thrown in, and the movie really didn't do the route any justice at all.

I think this more or less sums my opinion.

Kotonoha
August 10th, 2013, 11:18 PM
Voted UBW but I didn't actually notice "new route" was on the poll. That one. Do that one.

Kelnish
August 10th, 2013, 11:23 PM
Change vote button is hard?

Kotonoha
August 10th, 2013, 11:24 PM
Yes.

My real answer that is too complex to fit in your oppressive poll options is "new route, but only if it's the legendary Shinji team-up route, otherwise UBW"

Kelnish
August 10th, 2013, 11:26 PM
Homolust more, fujioshi.

Nihilm
August 10th, 2013, 11:30 PM
Hmm, the route where Shirou gives up saber to Gil to start a bromance with him.

Kotonoha
August 10th, 2013, 11:35 PM
Homolust more, fujioshi.
As you wish!

http://i.imgur.com/RN9v0De.png

This is all I could find on such short notice, is it to your liking, sir?

Spinach
August 10th, 2013, 11:36 PM
s'aight

Kelnish
August 10th, 2013, 11:38 PM
As you wish!

http://i.imgur.com/RN9v0De.png

This is all I could find on such short notice, is it to your liking, sir?

Good servant helping master put on clothes after having a bad dream. It is wonderful. Do you have other such pictures of straight men having strong heterosexual relationships while being in touch with both their masculine and feminine sides?

Knight of Khaos
August 11th, 2013, 12:32 AM
I voted all routes, cause by damn if Higurashi can do an anime involving several story arcs about a repeating set of time then we can have a Fate anime that adapts each route.

Blue
August 11th, 2013, 01:10 AM
Yes.

My real answer that is too complex to fit in your oppressive poll options is "new route, but only if it's the legendary Shinji team-up route, otherwise UBW"

Hipster Koto's views cannot be defined by your simplistic minds!

BlackField
August 11th, 2013, 01:16 AM
I voted all but I want ubw and hf not smelly old fate.

Kuradora
August 11th, 2013, 03:05 AM
I shamelessly picked the Illya route. It deserves to see the light of day.

Nihilm
August 11th, 2013, 08:07 AM
Longshot of this happening, but would be nice if they got 3 seasons and did 1 route per season and yes I know, this will probably never happen :/

Polly
August 11th, 2013, 08:10 AM
Fate route.
Stuff like Berserker's summoning and wolf-hunting with Ilya thrown in. Scenes of Kirei trolling Lancer and then making sweet yuetsu chatting a little with Gilgamesh to increase their screen time. Shirou VS Kirei fight extended to include an epic fistfight.
Stuff like that.

Kelnish
August 11th, 2013, 08:14 AM
Fate route.
Stuff like Berserker's summoning and wolf-hunting with Ilya thrown in. Scenes of Kirei trolling Lancer and then making sweet yuetsu chatting a little with Gilgamesh to increase their screen time. Shirou VS Kirei fight extended to include an epic fistfight.
Stuff like that.

Fistfight at the end of the world loses pretty much everything that makes it good if you change its context. Two fundamentally broken men both literally and metaphorically continuing to live their lives in the only way they know how despite standing nothing to gain from it by punching each other to death? Pretty much amazing. If you tried to transpose that to the Fate fight it would just seem kinda lame I think, especially after Fate/Zero and our seeing that Kotomine is the biggest badass this side of servants.

raygirl
August 11th, 2013, 08:24 AM
Fistfight at the end of the world loses pretty much everything that makes it good if you change its context. Two fundamentally broken men both literally and metaphorically continuing to live their lives in the only way they know how despite standing nothing to gain from it by punching each other to death? Pretty much amazing. If you tried to transpose that to the Fate fight it would just seem kinda lame I think, especially after Fate/Zero and our seeing that Kotomine is the biggest badass this side of servants.

Pretty much this.

Polly
August 11th, 2013, 08:26 AM
I'm just throwing it in for the action, not the emotional weight it had in its original context.

Kelnish
August 11th, 2013, 08:27 AM
But the action is kinda silly without the context. Especially since the only factors that make it an ACTUAL fight and not a one sided anal fisting don't exist in fate. Fate final fight is fine as it is, and really wasn't that bad in the DEEN anime. With glorious ufotable it would actually be pretty damn awesome.

Hen_Ichi
August 11th, 2013, 08:29 AM
Longshot of this happening, but would be nice if they got 3 seasons and did 1 route per season and yes I know, this will probably never happen :/

One series per route.

Polly
August 11th, 2013, 08:30 AM
Well, I'm perfectly fine with the Fate fight too, but there's people who complain that it wasn't really good and dislike how Kirei went down so easily.

Guess you can't make everyone happy.

kay4today
August 11th, 2013, 08:51 AM
Voted for UBW. The movie doesn't do the route justice. It gives Kotomine, Rider and Ilya the short end of the stick which sucks, but HF does the same with almost every Servant.

Kelnish
August 11th, 2013, 08:55 AM
Well, I'm perfectly fine with the Fate fight too, but there's people who complain that it wasn't really good and dislike how Kirei went down so easily.

Guess you can't make everyone happy.

That's because they are awful people with shit taste. Kotomine's end in both Fate and UBW are great because they create an atmosphere where you begin to underestimate him. Then HF happens and how amazing he is creates a state of perpetual arousal whenever he is on screen.

kay4today
August 11th, 2013, 08:57 AM
That's because they are awful people with shit taste. Kotomine's end in both Fate and UBW are great because they create an atmosphere where you begin to underestimate him. Then HF happens and how amazing he is creates a state of perpetual arousal whenever he is on screen.

May I sig this?

Polly
August 11th, 2013, 08:58 AM
But this isn't a VN. It's an anime that's supposed to serve as the sequel to Fate/Zero anime.
Thus, lack of an epic final fight that would match the Kirei VS Kiritsugu fight in the bat-cave would be seen as a big minus by many. Me, I'd be perfectly happy with the Fate fight, maybe have Kirei throw a Black Key or two at Shirou as he charges with the Azoth dagger in hand.

BlackField
August 11th, 2013, 09:02 AM
Kirei can not miss a black key throw. That's just too far Polly, too far. And the fight was pretty boring but it worked for what it wanted to be.

Spinach
August 11th, 2013, 09:03 AM
But this isn't a VN. It's an anime that's supposed to serve as the sequel to Fate/Zero anime.
Thus, lack of an epic final fight that would match the Kirei VS Kiritsugu fight in the bat-cave would be seen as a big minus by many.

Sounds like you need some HF, lil lady.

Kelnish
August 11th, 2013, 09:04 AM
Thus, lack of an epic final fight that would match the Kirei VS Kiritsugu fight in the bat-cave would be seen as a big minus by many. Me, I'd be perfectly happy with the Fate fight, maybe have Kirei throw a Black Key or two at Shirou as he charges with the Azoth dagger in hand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a08kEfEfCnU
You cannot improve upon this.

And I don't really care either way kay?

Polly
August 11th, 2013, 09:05 AM
I'd be OK with HF being the main route of adaptation, but I wouldn't like it as much as Fate-centred anime for obvious reasons.

Spinach
August 11th, 2013, 09:06 AM
The way Gilgamesh goes out in Fate is probably the best way he dies in anything, so yeah. I don't think anybody would have a sour taste in their mouth after that. The Kotomine side is a little less good but DAGGER PUNCH FUCKFACE.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd be OK with HF being the main route of adaptation, but I wouldn't like it as much as Fate-centred anime for obvious reasons.

yes, because Saber is your waifu. I understand, I want mai waifu in the new anime too but it is unlikely

Polly
August 11th, 2013, 09:08 AM
yes, because Saber is your waifu. I understand, I want mai waifu in the new anime too but it is unlikely

Who's your waifu, Spin-chan?

kay4today
August 11th, 2013, 09:09 AM

I bet on Sakura!

Spinach
August 11th, 2013, 09:10 AM

That information is on a need to know basis, lil lady.

I bet on Sakura!

I like her more than the other Fate heroines, but no.

Polly
I bet on Sakura!

So you've already accepted that the new anime won't be HF-adaptation? Good.

That information is on a need to know basis, lil lady.

I like her more than the other Fate heroines, but no.

Bazzet?

Kelnish
If saegusa is excluded I be upset. Mai waifu must not be neglected.

Polly
August 11th, 2013, 09:11 AM
If saegusa is excluded I be upset. Mai waifu must not be neglected.

Go read the "Secret Sauce" again if you're bothered, Kel.

Kelnish
August 11th, 2013, 09:12 AM
She's not a lesbian. It was a disgrace.

Polly
August 11th, 2013, 09:15 AM
Each and every fictional character's sexuality is completely open to subjective interpretation by the fanfic authors, regardless of what canon material might say about it. Haven't you learned that already, Kel?

Kelnish
August 11th, 2013, 09:15 AM
You don't understand. It's my waifu.

kay4today
August 11th, 2013, 09:17 AM
I thought you had better taste, Kelnish. Pick someone with more relevance!

Nihilm
August 11th, 2013, 09:19 AM
I do hope if they go with HF, they give Gil a more respectable ending than Dark sakura comes and 1-hits him and moves on.

RadiantBeam
August 11th, 2013, 09:20 AM
I do hope if they go with HF, they give Gil a more respectable ending than Dark sakura comes and 1-hits him and moves on.

Considering that's how he dies in canon, I sincerely doubt it. Gil biting the dust like that was supposed to show how much of a threat Sakura was becoming, even before she went dark.

BlackField
August 11th, 2013, 09:21 AM
I got this. I know Spin's waifu.

tis a sheep

Kelnish
August 11th, 2013, 09:24 AM
I thought you had better taste, Kelnish.

... have you met me?

Spinach
August 11th, 2013, 09:26 AM
Dodged a bullet there!

raygirl
August 11th, 2013, 09:26 AM

We've already had a fate-centered anime and manga adaptation. Give the other kids a chance to play.

Polly
August 11th, 2013, 09:28 AM
We've already had a fate-centered anime andmanga adaptation. Give the other kids a chance to play.

You see, that would depend on me actually caring about what other kids want. I want my properly animated and better handled adaptation of Fate.
And judging by Saber's ability to bring cash to both T-M and ufotable, I'd say that it's not that far-fetched to assume that they won't be adapting the one route in which she gets shafted.

kay4today
August 11th, 2013, 09:32 AM
I think one of the major problems is we already know about Zouken and Sakura's "training" from F/Z, so it would be really weird if that got no focus.

Then again, it would be cruel to see Saber getting screwed over like this, with the focus she got in F/Z as well.

Spinach
August 11th, 2013, 09:33 AM
I think one of the major problems is we already know about Zouken and Sakura's "training" from F/Z, so it would be really weird if that got no focus.

Then again, it would be cruel to see Saber getting screwed over like this, with the focus she got in F/Z as well.

Zero fans are already used to seeing Saber get bullied, so it's okay.

raygirl
August 11th, 2013, 09:34 AM
You see, that would depend on me actually caring about what other kids want. I want my properly animated and better handled adaptation of Fate.
And judging by Saber's ability to bring cash to both T-M and ufotable, I'd say that it's not that far-fetched to assume that they won't be adapting the one route in which she gets shafted.

Saber is one of my faves and I think she deserves to have her character arc that was left from Zero come full circle too, but if this is to be the definitive adaptation of Fate/Stay Night, it will need to focus heavily on HF as well. Her getting shafted can come like half way into the anime, when she is better developed than she was in HF, and then we suddenly see her get killed. It would be an interesting shoot the dog story and an indicator that the story has shifted its tone towards HF.

RadiantBeam
August 11th, 2013, 09:36 AM

Not a fan of Saber Alter, I take it?

BlackField
August 11th, 2013, 09:36 AM
The thing is Fate route was already adapted. You can claim it was a poor adaptation or an old adaptation or whatever, but it was still treated better than UBW or HF. It also isn't good for picking up new fans, lots of people have seen F/SN and went it sucks compared to F/Z, mainly for plot based reasons rather than animation/art. It's just a very, very divisive route.

Of course fate is the most popular route in Japan, for the same reason K-On is more popular than GitS but yeah...

raygirl
August 11th, 2013, 09:39 AM
Of course fate is the most popular route in Japan, for the same reason K-On is more popular than GitS but yeah...

I think part of me just died inside....

I mean, this should be obvious to me, but still...

Polly
August 11th, 2013, 09:41 AM
Saber is one of my faves and I think she deserves to have her character arc that was left from Zero come full circle too, but if this is to be the definitive adaptation of Fate/Stay Night, it will need to focus heavily on HF as well. Her getting shafted can come like half way into the anime, when she is better developed than she was in HF, and then we suddenly see her get killed. It would be an interesting shoot the dog story and an indicator that the story has shifted its tone towards HF.

Killing Saber like that, "Shooting the dog" if you want, after all that happened in Zero would be the equivalent ofMikiya actually dying in the last movie, at least regarding her character arc.

- - - Updated - - -

Not a fan of Saber Alter, I take it?

Which Saber Alter? The one from HF is vastly different to the one in UC, HA and elsewhere.

If it's the latter, than I'd say that I like her in fanart and comedy context like Carnival Phantasm, but that's about it.

raygirl
August 11th, 2013, 09:41 AM
Killing Saber like that, "Shooting the dog" if you want, after all that happened in Zero would be the equivalent ofMikiya actually dying in the last movie, at least regarding her character arc.

Meh, I would rather he died considering he got stabbed in the head.

E: This is just an idea, but Nasu can come in and write something of the equivalent of an internal monologue for Saber Alter, in order to do her character more justice, which culminates with her confrontation with Shirou and Rider at the end of HF.

Not much of an idea, I know, but it would be better than having her casually killed and absent for the majority of the story.

RadiantBeam
August 11th, 2013, 09:42 AM
Which Saber Alter? The one from HF is vastly different to the one in UC, HA and elsewhere.

If it's the latter, than I'd say that I like her in fanart and comedy context like Carnival Phantasm, but that's about it.

HF's version of Saber Alter, obviously.

Polly
August 11th, 2013, 09:45 AM

Meh, I would rather he died

We can't be friends now. Goodbye.

raygirl
August 11th, 2013, 09:46 AM

We can't be friends now. Goodbye.

Shiki forever alone 2013

Hen_Ichi
August 11th, 2013, 09:46 AM

In t'eye apparently.

And people have survived being shot in the eye with a crossbow.

raygirl
August 11th, 2013, 09:47 AM
In t'eye apparently.

And people have survived being shot in the eye with a crossbow.

I know, but it's still very unlikely.

Polly
August 11th, 2013, 09:48 AM
HF's version of Saber Alter, obviously.

Well, what little character she shows ( mostly during Sparks Liner High ), is definitely more in-character with Saber than her incarnation in UC/HA/...
However, she only has, what? Three short scenes + final fight, and acts like a drone for the most part, so she's not really interesting at all. HF was about Sakura, and so Saber ( Alter ) got minimal screentime and served as a plot device and a symbol for Shirou's ideal-dilemma ( he symbolically kills her along with his ideal and wish of becoming a hero ).

HF Saber Alter is a suicidal and completely broken Saber, there's not much else to it.

Hen_Ichi
August 11th, 2013, 09:49 AM
I know, but it's still very unlikely.lolnasu.

He writes romance y'know.

BlackField
August 11th, 2013, 09:51 AM
People have survived bullets that ended up in their brain before, that doesn't stop Mikiya living being stupid. Sorry Nasu, but if you wanted a nice ending, don't let one of your characters survive a fatal wound without severe foreshadowing and magical powers. Or let them be Arc and make something that was already horrifying into something nightmare inducing.

raygirl
August 11th, 2013, 09:52 AM
I'm not saying it's stupid, I'm saying I would rather have him die.

Nihilm
August 11th, 2013, 09:54 AM

E: This is just an idea, but Nasu can come in and write something of the equivalent of an internal monologue for Saber Alter, in order to do her character more justice, which culminates with her confrontation with Shirou and Rider at the end of HF.

Not much of an idea, I know, but it would be better than having her casually killed and absent for the majority of the story.

I was really happy he didn't die, but my first reaction was: "wasn't he supposed to die there?" From a story perspective him dieing would make sense, it would make it a downer of an ending, but it would make sense.

I am not a big fan of saber as a love interest for Shirou, otherwise I think she is fine. I think I preffered UBW Saber the most out of the three routes.

Hen_Ichi
Shiki forever alone 2013

Kono hito danaishi

Tobias
Fwiw Nasu describes alter as an anti-hero who desperately clings to her ideals. Or something like that.

Hen_Ichi
August 11th, 2013, 09:55 AM
From a story perspective him dieing would make sense, it would make it a downer of an ending, but it would make sense.
Apart from totally invalidating the subtitle of the entire story.

In the novels in anyways. Lolufotable.

Polly
August 11th, 2013, 09:56 AM
I didn't give a single shit about whether Mikiya's coming back was believable or not, I didn't want it to end with him ( and potentially Shiki as well ) dying.
I was all "fuck yeah! He lives!!!" when he got back up.
Kara no Kyoukai might just be my favourite Type Moon-related work ( all VNs, LNs, anime and manga adaptations included ).

raygirl
August 11th, 2013, 09:57 AM
Fwiw Nasu describes alter as an anti-hero who desperately clings to her ideals. Or something like that.

Which ties in well with the way she was at the end of Zero (or at least the description he's given her here)

Polly
August 11th, 2013, 09:57 AM

And yet she wants to get killed and have it all done with. I think you're talking about what Gen said he thinks about her, during that one interview with him and Nasu.

Tobias
August 11th, 2013, 09:59 AM
He also thinks its funny to imagine lily as someone who killed or abandoned shirou for the purpose of voluntarily selling herself to caster in that same interview, so maybe don't take it to seriously

EDIT: no unless I am misremembering, gen came up with the lily idea and Nasu liked it, but Nasu himself said the anti-hero part. Again I could be wrong though

Nihilm
Apart from totally invalidating the subtitle of the entire story.

In the novels in anyways. Lolufotable.

Haven't gotten around to reading the novels, so I am just saying what I thought based on what I had seen in the anime at the time, with no background knowledge.

Spinach
He also thinks its funny to imagine lily as someone who killed or abandoned shirou for the purpose of voluntarily selling herself to caster in that same interview, so maybe don't take it to seriously

Yeah that was Urobuchi.

Altima of the Gates
August 11th, 2013, 10:01 AM
I voted all routes, cause by damn if Higurashi can do an anime involving several story arcs about a repeating set of time then we can have a Fate anime that adapts each route.

That was subpar though, except for Akasaka's scene in Kai and the last part for Minagoroshi-hen.
It was decent, but that is about it. DEEN ruined it with the facial expressions. Hilarious for gifs, bad for emotional development.

There is just no way to really make it good by mixing route elements or rushing through routes by trying to push them all together like you mentioned.

Hen_Ichi
naw, Urobochi was imagining Caster's orgasm torture breaking Saber, making her into Caster's evil bitch.

Tobias
Gen came up with the idea, Nasu liked it, hence my phrasing and later edit.

BlackField
August 11th, 2013, 10:05 AM
Wasn't Takeuchi all like "Oh wait isn't Saber Alter evil Saber?" and then Uro was like "nah, she's an anti-hero." So an illustrator from the very start of TM versus some guy who likes guns and writes inferior Nitro+ works(and Madoka/PP).

Polly
August 11th, 2013, 10:07 AM
HF Alter is only evil in the sense that she's fighting on the side of the bad guys.
She still wants Shirou & Co. to win and kill her. As I said, she's broken and suicidal. But that doesn't make her evil ( and don't you dare quote me the status screen that states "Lawful Evil" ).

Tobias
August 11th, 2013, 10:08 AM
Wasn't Takeuchi all like "Oh wait isn't Saber Alter evil Saber?" and then Uro was like "nah, she's an anti-hero." So an illustrator from the very start of TM versus some guy who likes guns and writes inferior Nitro+ works(and Madoka/PP).

wish I could find the interview to check, cant remember where its posted

Hen_Ichi
August 11th, 2013, 10:11 AM
^^averting your eyes from reality 8P

^^^yeah, but Urobuchi's thoughts are funny, hence the constant repetition.

- - - Updated - - -

OK then, we'll change topics. Saber has a lot of alter egos like Saber Alter and Saber Lily. How do you see them, Urobuchi?

Uro: What I imagine is that for the Saber Lily storyline, in Fate/stay night, Saber was completely beaten by Caster, and so she became one of her Servants. Like, she thought "I'd be way better off with Caster than with Shirou." (Laughs)

Nasu: I never thought of that. Interesting. So in other words, the white dress represents how both her body and soul have been tamed by Caster. So Lily is truly like a "lily" to Caster... you crazy bastard, you did it again...

Takeuchi: Lily's design was inspired by the dress she wore when Saber was captured by Caster. Then, we just filled it with feminine qualities that Saber lacked and it became what it is now. So basically, I think Urobuchi really hit it close to the mark.

Uro: Really?! Lily looked like a villain to me from the moment I saw her. Imagine her appearing from behind Caster, really working those heels! Just thinking of it gets me excited!

Takeuchi: But in terms of villains, don't we already have Alter?

Uro: No, she isn't a villain, she's a dark hero.

Nasu: Alter is an idealist who clings to her own values even though she's been blackened. In that respect, she isn't a pure villain.

Uro: For example, Alter's like how Hakaider was in Mechanical Violator Hakaider (*8). And Lily is the enemy she would face. The wrinkles in the corners of her eyes are proof to that. She'd shine as a villain.

Nasu: Then after defeating Lily in battle, Alter would jump on a motorbike in the last scene and ride off into the sunset. Then the narration would come in: "She is a modern knight, who lives in a world of darkness!" (*9)

Takeuchi: Motorbikes aside, (laughs) I do think it'd be interesting to add meat to Lily's character in that manner.you're welcome

Kelnish
August 11th, 2013, 10:12 AM
Uro: What I imagine is that for the Saber Lily storyline, in Fate/stay night, Saber was completely beaten by Caster, and so she became one of her Servants. Like, she thought "I'd be way better off with Caster than with Shirou." (Laughs)

Nasu: I never thought of that. Interesting. So in other words, the white dress represents how both her body and soul have been tamed by Caster. So Lily is truly like a "lily" to Caster... you crazy bastard, you did it again...
Takeuchi: Lily's design was inspired by the dress she wore when Saber was captured by Caster. Then, we just filled it with feminine qualities that Saber lacked and it became what it is now. So basically, I think Urobuchi really hit it close to the mark.
Uro: Really?! Lily looked like a villain to me from the moment I saw her. Imagine her appearing from behind Caster, really working those heels! Just thinking of it gets me excited!
Takeuchi: But in terms of villains, don't we already have Alter?
Uro: No, she isn't a villain, she's a dark hero.
Nasu: Alter is an idealist who clings to her own values even though she's been blackened. In that respect, she isn't a pure villain.
Uro: For example, Alter's like how Hakaider was in Mechanical Violator Hakaider (*8 (http://www.tsukikan.com/misc/nasu-kinoko-takeuchi-takashi-urobuchi-gen-special-forum.html#f8)). And Lily is the enemy she would face. The wrinkles in the corners of her eyes are proof to that. She'd shine as a villain.

it was in seika all along.

---edit---

sniped

Polly
August 11th, 2013, 10:14 AM

Go reread SLH and tell me if Alter comes across as an "I PLEDGE MY SWORD TO ALL THE EVILS OF THE WORLD! LET'S GET THIS SHIT GOING! DIE JEDI SCUM!" type of person.

Hen_Ichi
August 11th, 2013, 10:16 AM
Oh? Seikicchi archived it?

And what's SLH? She certainly didn't come across as Good. Definitely Lawful though.

BlackField
August 11th, 2013, 10:16 AM

^^^yeah, but Urobuchi's thoughts are funny, hence the constant repetition.

- - - Updated - - -

you're welcome
Goddammit, I just found the website and everything.

For future reference http://www.tsukikan.com/misc/nasu-kinoko-takeuchi-takashi-urobuchi-gen-special-forum.html

Saber and Rin respresent the fun and sweetness of romance. But I wanted to express the tragic nature of love with Sakura.
Poor Sakura:( but at least she's huggable

or cuddle with Sakura

Polly
August 11th, 2013, 10:17 AM
Oh? Seikicchi archived it?

And what's SLH? She certainly didn't come across as Good. Definitely Lawful though.

Sparks Liner High.

And that's exactly why I told you not to bring the alignments into this. Because they are bullshit.

Hen_Ichi
August 11th, 2013, 10:18 AM
I have the damn thing (Lily bits anyway) in my sig of golden truth. Were ye expecting to be quicker off the mark?

- - - Updated - - -

Well even if its bullshit its canon. That's a part of the wonderful world of all these Nasu discussions ^_^

Nihilm
August 11th, 2013, 10:26 AM
Sparks Liner High.

And that's exactly why I told you not to bring the alignments into this. Because they are bullshit.

That reminds me, I should go read all the bad endings in F/SN, I still have many unread and then I forgot I was planning on doing that. (Result of me googling Sparks liner high)

raygirl
August 11th, 2013, 10:43 AM
HF Alter is only evil in the sense that she's fighting on the side of the bad guys.
She still wants Shirou & Co. to win and kill her. As I said, she's broken and suicidal. But that doesn't make her evil ( and don't you dare quote me the status screen that states "Lawful Evil" ).

I don't really see how she is suicidal (broken maybe). Saber doesn't come across as somebody who would ever resort to suicide, even if she has become tainted by the grail.

kay4today
August 11th, 2013, 10:46 AM
Alter being Lawful Evil makes as much sense as Gil (the murderous rapist douche) being Chaotic Good.

BlackField
August 11th, 2013, 10:52 AM
But alignments are all about how the servant feels about themselves. Saber Alter thinks she's evil and follows orders, Gilgamesh thinks he's good and above the law(because he is the law). So they make perfect sense.

Nihilm
August 11th, 2013, 11:00 AM
But alignments are all about how the servant feels about themselves. Saber Alter thinks she's evil and follows orders, Gilgamesh thinks he's good and above the law(because he is the law). So they make perfect sense.

Why is Assassin's alignment neutral evil in F/SN, He never really seemed liek a evil dude, more like a honourable sort, which was weird for an assassin. Is taht just because Caster is neutral evil and by proxy so is assassin?

BlackField
August 11th, 2013, 11:03 AM
Because he thinks of himself as evil? IDK why a person would consider themselves evil after mass butchering birds in the name of boredom but hey, I'm not a japanese swordsman.

Daiki
August 11th, 2013, 03:27 PM
Near Side.

Nihilm
August 11th, 2013, 04:17 PM
They should make a far side of the moon psychological anime.

Kotonoha
August 11th, 2013, 04:33 PM
Tsukihime Far Side, by Shaft.

Noodles
August 11th, 2013, 06:44 PM
Because he thinks of himself as evil? IDK why a person would consider themselves evil after mass butchering birds in the name of boredom but hey, I'm not a japanese swordsman.It's bad for the ecosystem. Kill all the birds and the things they eat sharply increase in population. Birds eat worms. Crest Worms are worms. Assassin is responsible for Zouken's existence. Neutral Evil.

HF should be animated because because we don't need to see Saber go through her ideals again, and since Gilgamesh gets shafted there too Saber fags can get solace there. If people want to play up the "continuation of Zero" aspect then HF is the way to go. Kirei and Kiritsugu were the main characters there, not Gilgamesh or Saber. HF is the route that gives Kirei and Kiritsugu's daughter focus.

Lycodrake
August 11th, 2013, 06:50 PM
I think people have False Assassin and True Assassin mixed up. ^^;

Kelnish
August 11th, 2013, 06:53 PM
They don't. True is lawful, false is neutral evil.

Nihilm
August 11th, 2013, 07:43 PM
I think people have False Assassin and True Assassin mixed up. ^^;

AFAIK, we've been talking about false assassin this entire time

LoyaltL
August 17th, 2013, 07:58 AM
I need a fking Sparks Liner High OVA.

Keyne
August 31st, 2013, 03:42 PM
I yawned whenever I saw him. I also prefer HF Normal more.

kay4today
August 31st, 2013, 03:43 PM
I yawned whenever I saw him. I also prefer HF Normal more.

I will kill you in your sleep.

I3uster
August 31st, 2013, 03:46 PM
I have to seriously question the taste of everybody who didn't like that goddamn fight. The entire thing is Nasu at his absolute finest.

No talk, only fists now.

Tobias
August 31st, 2013, 03:47 PM
Eh, it was ok.

Polly
August 31st, 2013, 03:48 PM
As much as I hate the "2 years later" part, the first half of HF True, with Kirei VS Shirou fistfight and Ilya's heroic sacrifice... that made all the mixed feeling I had about the route worth it.

Keyne
August 31st, 2013, 03:49 PM
I will kill you in your sleep.
Come at me, sis.

kay4today
August 31st, 2013, 03:51 PM
I forgot, how do you get the Normal End again? I can't think of the decision that gives you that ending.

Polly
August 31st, 2013, 03:51 PM
50 quid on Kay.

Keyne
August 31st, 2013, 03:55 PM
I forgot, how do you get the Normal End again? I can't think of the decision that gives you that ending.
Limit Break. During the fight with Alter, trace another weapon.

kay4today
August 31st, 2013, 03:58 PM
I-I wouldn't bet money on me, Polly. I'm just a weak girl after all. :)

Limit Break. During the fight with Alter, trace another weapon.

Thanks. I don't remember that fight very well, only that sparing her results in "Crazy Sakura rapes Rin", and Rider not helping you results in Sparks Liner High.

Polly
August 31st, 2013, 04:02 PM
Just do a hair flip and that should do it.
Or better yet: fight him while dressed as Saber. He'll surrender on the spot.

Tobias
August 31st, 2013, 04:03 PM
I actually think if you replay to the end of HF you can just select a choice like "but should I" and "go full retard" leading between the choice to excalliblast or be saved by Ilya, blasting rider just locks you onto excalliblast without said option

Keyne
August 31st, 2013, 04:05 PM
Just do a hair flip and that should do it.
Or better yet: fight him while dressed as Saber. He'll surrender on the spot.
Won't work. ^_^

Daiki
August 31st, 2013, 04:37 PM
I actually think if you replay to the end of HF you can just select a choice like "but should I" and "go full retard" leading between the choice to excalliblast or be saved by Ilya, blasting rider just locks you onto excalliblast without said option

"full retard" being the better ending, right?

Tobias
August 31st, 2013, 04:41 PM
The better ending? Nono, you are thinking of "I'm going to keep being a super hero"

Daiki
August 31st, 2013, 04:45 PM
But, but, I like having Ilya alive.

That ending is interesting though.

Keyne
August 31st, 2013, 04:48 PM
But, but, I like having Ilya alive.

That ending is interesting though.
Then the Fate ending is the one for you.

kay4today
August 31st, 2013, 04:49 PM
I liked HF True, because Rider survived and Sakura got a happy ending.

Nihilm
August 31st, 2013, 04:50 PM
I preffered true to normal, cause I am a sucker. Normal is a better ending in a literal point of view IMO

Keyne
August 31st, 2013, 04:51 PM
To be honest, I don't like anything that HF true serves.

Daiki
August 31st, 2013, 04:54 PM
Then the Fate ending is the one for you.

I have enough love for both!!

Happy ending are all fine and dandy but nothing equals that bittersweetness.

kay4today
August 31st, 2013, 05:08 PM
Happy ending are all fine and dandy but nothing equals that bittersweetness.

I like bittersweet to a degree, but HF Normal was too much on the bitter side for me.

Daiki
August 31st, 2013, 05:13 PM
Why? Because we saw Sakura growing old alone? I don't think it was all that negative.

Polly
August 31st, 2013, 05:16 PM
It's just that, after Shirou makes that big heroic sacrifice, she repays him by squandering her life.

Servant Shiki
August 31st, 2013, 05:18 PM
I liked HF True, because Rider survived.
This is the most important reason why I liked the route (Spark Liner High was the second reason and Nine Bullet Revolver the last).

kay4today
August 31st, 2013, 05:18 PM
Why? Because we saw Sakura growing old alone? I don't think it was all that negative.

Saber died corrupted, Shirou died while thinking he really didn't want to go, Ilya is presumably alone for the rest of her life (which is just one year), Sakura is alone, delusional and really deserved better after everything, pretty much every Servant died without dignity (except Sasaki, Berserker and Archer to some degree)...

The only one who got out of this relatively okay is Tohsaka, and her sister is delusional and her crush died.

Yeah, too bitter for me.

Daiki
August 31st, 2013, 05:30 PM
It's just that, after Shirou makes that big heroic sacrifice, she repays him by squandering her life.

I saw it as a way to keep their love intact all the while ever punishing herself for what she has done/lost. While not duper happy, I liked the message it conveyed, if anything.

Saber died corrupted, Shirou died while thinking he really didn't want to go, Ilya is presumably alone for the rest of her life (which is just one year), Sakura is alone, delusional and really deserved better after everything, pretty much every Servant died without dignity (except Sasaki, Berserker and Archer to some degree)...

The only one who got out of this relatively okay is Tohsaka, and her sister is delusional and her crush died.

Yeah, too bitter for me.

Saber dies the same. Ilya dies like the tool she was expected to be. Shirou survives and Rider lives with the couple. You may think overall it's a much more positive closure but I don't see as that much different. Sakura ends up to keep the person she loves but people died because of her regardless which is unfair. She'll seemingly never understand the gravity of her actions because she has an ever forgive man to confort her.

My view on it anyway.

kay4today
August 31st, 2013, 05:35 PM
Saber dies the same. Ilya dies like the tool she was expected to be. Shirou survives and Rider lives with the couple. You may think overall it's a much more positive closure but I don't see as that much different. Sakura ends up to keep the person she loves but people died because of her regardless which is unfair. She'll seemingly never understand the gravity of her actions because she has an ever forgive man to confort her.

My view on it anyway.

lol

Daiki
August 31st, 2013, 05:40 PM
Do you think they deserve what happened? Are you... a monster?

kay4today
August 31st, 2013, 05:42 PM
Do you think they deserve what happened? Are you... a monster?

Keep on trollin', man.

SH1234
August 31st, 2013, 11:06 PM
How bout they make F/HA series?

Kuradora
August 31st, 2013, 11:19 PM
How bout they make F/HA series?

Watch them pull an Endless Eight-esque series of events over and over again, with Avenger and Bazett getting their asses kicked.

orangetunes
September 1st, 2013, 03:11 AM
HF can be just as much of a worthy sequel after Zero as the Fate route, all they have to do is just spend extra anime-original time with Seiba so she can learn to not hate herself before she slips into the mud.

Kerry's wish (Shirou carrying out his true wish)? Check
Definite end of the HGW? Check
Sakura's bag of worms problem? Check
Archer's regret? Check since Shirou abandons his original ideal
Really the only loose end would be Saber's story and they could easily remedy that within the timeframe of HF with some extra dialogue n' delicious developments.
The time of HF is now fellas!
(Also my husbando gets much more respect in this route which is why i want it the most)

:^l))

Keyne
September 1st, 2013, 03:30 AM
Really the only loose end would be Saber's story and they could easily remedy that within the timeframe of HF with some extra dialogue n' delicious developments.
cue people bitching about saberfagging in their HF.

Kuradora
September 1st, 2013, 03:32 AM
cue people bitching about saberfagging in their HF.

There's too much Rin, Saber, and Sakura in the Illya route.

orangetunes
September 1st, 2013, 03:33 AM
There's too much Rin, Saber, and Sakura in the Illya route.
You see an Illya Route, I see a Kotomanly route.

Keyne
September 1st, 2013, 03:37 AM
You see an Illya Route, I see a Kotomanly route.
I see Animal Planet.

BlackField
September 1st, 2013, 03:39 AM
Medea route would be the best. Just imagine Shirou trying to grapple with Medea's evil but understandable nature. So go away Archer/Saber/Kotomienfags, we need ufotable caster route.

Leftovers
September 1st, 2013, 03:40 AM
I say True Assassin route. You just couldn't trip his flags.

Kuradora
September 1st, 2013, 03:44 AM
I say True Assassin route. You just couldn't trip his flags.

Only if the protagonist becomes Saegusa.

Keyne
September 1st, 2013, 03:45 AM
Only if the protagonist becomes Saegusa.
But she liked False Assassin.

Vagrant
September 1st, 2013, 04:29 AM
Lancer & Ilya route pls.

LoyaltL
September 1st, 2013, 04:42 AM
I need to see the Ilya route in all it's glory dammit. (no sex plz)

I'm fine with a Medea one too. :3
Make an anime of that 'Path of the King' fanfic.

Kuradora
September 1st, 2013, 05:23 AM
But she liked False Assassin.

Misread the comment. Heh.

Feel the lolicon flowing through you! Your inner perversion desires to be set free!

Nihilm
September 1st, 2013, 05:28 AM
Remember, Ilya is 18 in F/SN, so she's safe

LoyaltL
September 1st, 2013, 05:30 AM
Feel the lolicon flowing through you! Your inner perversion desires to be set free!

no

BlackField
September 1st, 2013, 05:40 AM

I'm fine with a Medea one too. :3
Make an anime of that 'Path of the King' fanfic.
All routes will have sex. Don't pretend otherwise.

LoyaltL
September 1st, 2013, 05:41 AM
A man can hope and also, Nasu is rich now. :3

Nihilm
September 1st, 2013, 05:47 AM
Anime route didn't have sex in it, or was that what the dragon scene symbolized :D

Mare Boy
September 1st, 2013, 07:32 AM
I need to see the Ilya route in all it's glory dammit.

Remember, Ilya is 18 in F/SN, so she's safe
http://blog-imgs-61.fc2.com/b/o/s/bosel/20130829032634af7.jpghttp://blog-imgs-61.fc2.com/b/o/s/bosel/20130829032629cd9.jpg

If only....

Break
September 1st, 2013, 08:01 AM
Lol, where is that from?

Mare Boy
September 1st, 2013, 08:03 AM
^ All Around Type Moon by B-suke. They even non-lolified Miyako in the same chapter it seems. Has yet to be translated AFAIK.

Break
September 1st, 2013, 08:31 AM
Send me the link if you dont mind, kay?

LoyaltL
September 1st, 2013, 11:25 AM
Break, I thought you were a true lolicon.

MZeroX
September 1st, 2013, 12:56 PM
See, Break, I told you you should sig that image that talks about strike zones (http://i.imgur.com/UHXpmeA.jpg). People keep thinking you have a one-track mind.

orangetunes
September 1st, 2013, 04:25 PM
Break can spread the love to all, that's pretty admirable.

Break
September 1st, 2013, 05:14 PM
Yes, you should aspire to be like me.

Nihilm
September 1st, 2013, 06:12 PM
Discrimination never helped anyone

Vagrant
September 1st, 2013, 10:12 PM
In the end I think HF or a Fate remake is inevitably going to be the project, but an original route for Ilya would be good. Not the fabled Ilya route which supposedly leads to Shirou becoming Archer, since I don't personally believe it could have come out of this exact HGW with these exact Servants. But an Illya route nonetheless. More Berserker, less Berserker jobbing, and a tasty side of Lancer with an extra helping of Kotomine would be lovely.

LoyaltL
September 2nd, 2013, 02:21 AM
Ilya-Shirou interactions in HF is one of the reasons why it's my fav. Route. An Ilya Route needs to have those kind of moments. :3

LJ3
September 2nd, 2013, 05:58 AM
All right, let's see if this is it.

Ilya route
Medea route
Ayako route
Issei route
Shinji route
Taiga route

Ok, all potential waifus accounted for.

Tbh, I would be fine with anything ufotable puts out. Better Fate or HF.

LoyaltL
September 2nd, 2013, 07:17 AM
Ilya route
Medea route
Ayako route

The only choices for me. :3

Vagrant
September 2nd, 2013, 09:06 AM
All right, let's see if this is it.

Ilya route
Medea route
Ayako route
Issei route
Shinji route
Taiga route

Ok, all potential waifus accounted for.

Tbh, I would be fine with anything ufotable puts out. Better Fate or HF.

No Kotomine, Gil or Lancer route, would not watch.

BlackField
September 2nd, 2013, 09:09 AM
Kotomine route is HF. No one plays HF for Sakura, you read it for the awesome ShirouxKotomine scenes.

SH1234
September 2nd, 2013, 09:16 AM
Kotomine route is HF. No one plays HF for Sakura, you read it for the awesome ShirouxKotomine scenes.

High Five

BlackField
September 2nd, 2013, 09:22 AM
High Five
http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/4263/jz03.jpg

Reiu
September 2nd, 2013, 09:37 AM
No Kotomine, Gil or Lancer route, would not watch.

Hanafuda Kotomine & Gil & Lancer trio route clearly best route for animation.

http://i.imgur.com/V7D8Pss.png

Would watch for Gate of Ping Pong, blatant Kotomine favoritism at Lancer's expense, and:
http://i.imgur.com/gvenvkv.png

LJ3
September 2nd, 2013, 11:39 AM
Reiu wins.

Daiki
September 2nd, 2013, 11:55 AM
The only route I really want.

http://i43.tinypic.com/34oowae.png

T-Toh
September 2nd, 2013, 01:33 PM
No...I need that Taiga route...so that I can laugh later on.

MZeroX
September 2nd, 2013, 01:41 PM
But Taiga and Illya are the only ones of legal age! We can't allow legal things to happen in anime!

Nihilm
September 2nd, 2013, 01:42 PM
Wouldn't Shirou being too young, make it illegal anyway?

MZeroX
September 2nd, 2013, 01:44 PM
eroge protagonists are the same age as the player. anything else said is a legality coverup. >___>;
(and lulzie japanese age of consent laws depending on the area would say 15 is aight, so lol, it's all good locally anyways)

T-Toh
September 2nd, 2013, 01:45 PM
Wouldn't Shirou being too young, make it illegal anyway?

Is he? I thought he and Rin were 18 in the game. Oh dear.

MZeroX
September 2nd, 2013, 01:46 PM
yeah, Shirou and Rin are 17 if they're actually in high school, instead of an academy that closely resembles a high school but is really a college (every eroge ever).

Daiki
September 2nd, 2013, 01:48 PM
Everyone is always over 18 in eroge.

T-Toh
September 2nd, 2013, 01:50 PM
yeah, Shirou and Rin are 17 if they're actually in high school, instead of an academy that closely resembles a high school but is really a college (every eroge ever).

Oh snap. :P

But that does explain why they were going to have one last schoolyear in UBW.

I want mai Taiga-Illya route now!

I3uster
September 2nd, 2013, 01:50 PM

THE WILL OF THE UNIVERSE

Nihilm
September 2nd, 2013, 01:52 PM

That is what was claimed

MZeroX
September 2nd, 2013, 01:59 PM
it's a college that is run like a high school!

Mare Boy
September 2nd, 2013, 02:11 PM
But Taiga and Illya are the only ones of legal age! We can't allow legal things to happen in anime!
Taiga? Sex? Impossible. We all know we'll get trolled into thinking so.

LJ3
September 2nd, 2013, 02:26 PM
inb4 hymn pops up with taiga porn avatar.

Kuradora
September 2nd, 2013, 03:05 PM

Every Servant is also of legal age. I want TA route if I can't get Illya route.

Dark Pulse
September 2nd, 2013, 03:35 PM
Track Girls, Ayako, or Taiga route.

Because Track Girls, Ayako, or Taiga.

Polly
September 2nd, 2013, 03:51 PM
Lesbian-Saegusa route go!

RadiantBeam
September 2nd, 2013, 07:04 PM
Lesbian-Saegusa route go!

It would be possible if Rin was the protagonist.

Polly
September 2nd, 2013, 07:06 PM
You mean she's not?! That has to be rectified. I shall send a letter to ufotable immediately.

kay4today
September 2nd, 2013, 07:12 PM
Ilya route, with the condition of there being absolutely no Ilya/Shirou anywhere.

Mare Boy
September 2nd, 2013, 07:20 PM
I'd only go for the pairing if Ilya ends up aging in the story somehow and actually looks 18... But yeah that won't happen will it?

Polly
September 2nd, 2013, 07:21 PM
Adult!Ilya route, please.

orangetunes
September 2nd, 2013, 07:44 PM
HF, but with the protagonist being Kotomanly instead of Shirou.

kay4today
September 2nd, 2013, 07:46 PM
HF, but with the protagonist being Kotomanly instead of Shirou.

I-Is Shirou the love interest?

Polly
September 2nd, 2013, 07:50 PM
Natürlich.

orangetunes
September 2nd, 2013, 08:01 PM
I-Is Shirou the love interest?
Of course, one of the reasons why I though the VN was garbage was that it didn't even give me Kotomine end that I wanted.
Someone write me the fanfic, make me a happy man.

MZeroX
September 2nd, 2013, 08:36 PM
Every Servant is also of legal age. I want TA route if I can't get Illya route.
dude, stop trying to troll. Gil's current body is only like 11 years old max, from the last war. Rider is like weeks or months old, tops. Depending on how time is counted, and if it's the same body as in Zero, Saber's body is either days old, months old, or 10-11 years old. Fuck dude, the servants may look mature, but their corporeal bodies are the freshest. A little too fresh.

Kuradora
September 2nd, 2013, 09:00 PM
dude, stop trying to troll. Gil's current body is only like 11 years old max, from the last war. Rider is like weeks or months old, tops. Depending on how time is counted, and if it's the same body as in Zero, Saber's body is either days old, months old, or 10-11 years old. Fuck dude, the servants may look mature, but their corporeal bodies are the freshest. A little too fresh.

Dude, totally old enough. You need to open your mind.

I kid.

orangetunes
September 2nd, 2013, 09:09 PM
I'm failing to see the issue here, when you're shopping at the supermarket what do you go for? The nice ripe, fresh produce or the old, bitter stuff?

Blue
September 2nd, 2013, 09:27 PM
Needs moar Ayako anyway.

MZeroX
September 2nd, 2013, 11:05 PM
I go for the young bitter stuff, yo. When it gets old, ripe, and ready, it's too sweet for me. But then when it gets super old, i freeze it and use it for smoothies.

orangetunes
September 3rd, 2013, 12:06 AM
I go for the young bitter stuff, yo. When it gets old, ripe, and ready, it's too sweet for me. But then when it gets super old, i freeze it and use it for smoothies.
Never trust bitter-sweet things, ever.

Vagrant
September 3rd, 2013, 12:12 AM
Bittersweet is best sweet. Plain old sweetness is too cloying.

MZeroX
September 3rd, 2013, 12:36 AM
bitter-sweet things are often spoiled. bitter things that turn sweet are quite delicious in either state, though.

LJ3
September 3rd, 2013, 12:45 AM
Needs moar Ayako anyway.

Bless you.

BlackField
September 3rd, 2013, 12:49 AM
So if Shirou sex lets Saber beat Herakles. And Rin sex lets Shirou beat Gilgamesh. And Sakura sex makes Shinji lose to like everyone. What would Ayako sex do?

Kuradora
September 3rd, 2013, 12:53 AM
So if Shirou sex lets Saber beat Herakles. And Rin sex lets Shirou beat Gilgamesh. And Sakura sex makes Shinji lose to like everyone. What would Ayako sex do?

It grants True Magic.

T-Toh
September 3rd, 2013, 12:57 AM
It grants True Magic.

It would certainly bring about happiness.

Break
September 3rd, 2013, 01:03 AM
What would Illya sex give? Immortality?

T-Toh
September 3rd, 2013, 01:05 AM

Body switch.......maybe?

forumghost
September 3rd, 2013, 01:06 AM

5-10 years I'd imagine

Break
September 3rd, 2013, 01:11 AM
Memory!transfer and subsequent tracing of young!hero!Zouken's sword and techniques of russian legends out of Justicia's inherited memories.

BlackField
September 3rd, 2013, 01:17 AM
Death in 1 year, if not sooner. Illya would survive though. Just to be retconned by the next thing Nasu releases. That's how little sister routes always go.

orangetunes
September 3rd, 2013, 01:22 AM
A regular human life span, Shirou's man seed by Nasu-tweest would restabilize Illya's little body. Then she would proceed to grow and Shirou could then evade the dubs.

Aiden
September 3rd, 2013, 06:01 PM
What would Ayako sex do?

You aren't sure, but damn it was worth it.

Blue
September 3rd, 2013, 08:52 PM
What would Ayako sex do?

Nirvana?

Vagrant
September 3rd, 2013, 10:23 PM
Ayako sex would be like letting the rat bite off your toe in Zork.

Daiki
September 3rd, 2013, 10:41 PM
What would Ayako sex do?

Help you with your overall accuracy.

LoyaltL
September 4th, 2013, 03:00 AM
What would Ayako sex do?

A good sex scene at last.

Blue
September 4th, 2013, 03:11 AM
Let's be realistic here. As long as Nasu writes it, it doesn't matter who is involved...

MZeroX
September 4th, 2013, 03:14 AM
you will still get awkward but convenient power ups.

Break
September 4th, 2013, 03:18 AM
I do wonder what euphemisms Ayako would get. "As my bowstring was about to burst, she convulsed one last time and i shot my arrow right in her goal"

MZeroX
September 4th, 2013, 03:23 AM
nah, dude. not "goal", dat "bullseye". and then mosaic CG zoom up of the uterine opening.

- - - Updated - - -

as my bowstring becomes more taut, tension fills us both. This rocking is like horseback archery, violently shaking but honing in on the target. Finally, fully drawn, something in the back of my mind snaps--my volley is fired, and penetrates the bullseye! We bask in the afterglow of the adrenaline rush from that wild ride. She whispers to me, "lucky you, it's a safe day". My heart leaps at how she could possibly so adorable and seductive with such a simple phrase.

Noodles
September 4th, 2013, 03:24 AM
Which animal does she get to be for the inevitable clean remake?

forumghost
September 4th, 2013, 03:25 AM
Also, what animal would they replace it with in the RN edition?

EDIT: damn you Noodles!

MZeroX
September 4th, 2013, 03:25 AM
she's a centaur!

LoyaltL
September 4th, 2013, 03:27 AM
Neko!