PDA

View Full Version : It's a story of a foxgirl and military logistics~

Depletion_Garden
August 1st, 2013, 05:02 AM
That I haven't wrote yet cause I'm a lazy arse.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/Wings_Of_Gray/setsuen01_zpsac03914a.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Wings_Of_Gray/media/setsuen01_zpsac03914a.jpg.html)
So here's a picture of a foxgirl. And I'm not sure if it's going to be military logistics or not even. But at some point she'll try to get tengu to carry bales of rice across a river. LOGISTICS.

Okay I lied. There's no military logistics involved ever. Like how Merilyn never actually fucks anybody in the ass, with her guns or otherwise.

And she's on a journey to find the rest of her tails. Who have possessed people into weird fox people who are plotting to do stuff. And with each tail she regains, she gains new powers, outfits, fanservice shots and weapons. The 2nd tail lets her fly like a certain sidekick, but once you get the third, she loses that ability.

Also if this was a game, all the music will be enka. With special moves like Symphogear, where the background turns into a watercolour painting and a ninja scroll unfurls to reveal the name of the move.

And her name is 雪炎. Setsuen. Snow flame? Man its like a paradox. I totally did not chuunibyou google translate that out. And her initial name was Hatsuen, cause I wanted her name to be fire related somehow and indicate she's the first tail. But I don't know anymore. I change my mind all the time.

Story takes place in ghetto feudal Japan where everybody's a youkai of some sort. And there's some interracial war going on or something.

And now I will draw her five more times in various poses before drawing her in an assortment of totally unrelated outfits and go absolutely nowhere with this. Go me.

In-N-Out Double-Double & Animal Fries
August 1st, 2013, 05:34 AM
inb4 this becomes Touhou

Sherrinford
August 1st, 2013, 07:47 AM
It might be interesting.

Petrikow
August 1st, 2013, 08:08 AM
Nice. I'm looking forward to the unrelated costumes arc already.

Neir
August 1st, 2013, 10:31 AM
^

Erlkonig
August 1st, 2013, 10:07 PM
Absolutely Nowhere? Is that like Hueco Mundo?

Shaderic
August 1st, 2013, 11:26 PM
So here's a picture of a foxgirl. And I'm not sure if it's going to be military logistics or not even. But at some point she'll try to get tengu to carry bales of rice across a river. LOGISTICS.
LOGISTICS, the highly important thing that lots of people forget. Focus on it!

Okay I lied. There's no military logistics involved ever. Like how Merilyn never actually fucks anybody in the ass, with her guns or otherwise.

You son of a bitch

And she's on a journey to find the rest of her tails. Who have possessed people into weird fox people who are plotting to do stuff. And with each tail she regains, she gains new powers, outfits, fanservice shots and weapons. The 2nd tail lets her fly like a certain sidekick, but once you get the third, she loses that ability.

Also if this was a game, all the music will be enka. With special moves like Symphogear, where the background turns into a watercolour painting and a ninja scroll unfurls to reveal the name of the move.

And her name is 雪炎. Setsuen. Snow flame? Man its like a paradox. I totally did not chuunibyou google translate that out. And her initial name was Hatsuen, cause I wanted her name to be fire related somehow and indicate she's the first tail. But I don't know anymore. I change my mind all the time.

Interesting...

Story takes place in ghetto feudal Japan where everybody's a youkai of some sort. And there's some interracial war going on or something.

... Why feudal Japan? Are you familiar with it? Is this lazy worldbuilding? Do you not have confidence with creating an original setting?

Anyway, you have the start of an idea here. It's not much, but it could be good. Do you have more of the story in mind, or are you still hammering out the details?

Five_X
August 1st, 2013, 11:28 PM
Woah, woah, holy shit, it's Shaderic! You haven't been around since ages ago! Welcome back!

Shaderic
August 2nd, 2013, 02:31 AM
I'm sorry, I've been drifting through the realms, cast loose upon the endless waves of time.

But eh, I've just been on other places mostly. Incidentally, you ever been to Questionable Questing? It's exactly what it sounds like.

Depletion_Garden
August 2nd, 2013, 04:44 AM
What is this, proper critique? Is this the right forum?

Why feudal Japan? Cause I like feudal Japan. And its a foxgirl. How am I supposed to unfurl ninja scrolls for special attack moves otherwise? Though really its more bizarro fantasy Japan more than anything.

Might as well take requests for unrelated costumes. Though I will never listen. Ha ha ha.

In-N-Out Double-Double & Animal Fries
August 2nd, 2013, 05:12 AM
Foxgirl

Dressed in Knight's Armor

On a Marsbase

Fighting leprechauns

That only speak poor German

RandomlyAwesome
August 2nd, 2013, 06:17 AM
Fighting leprechauns

That only speak poor German
"Mein Glücksbringer!"