PDA

View Full Version : What happend to Guinevere?

Rivan9000
October 6th, 2013, 11:50 PM
I know that Lancelot tried to save her but I have no idea if he succeeded or failed.

You
October 7th, 2013, 12:12 AM
I know that Lancelot tried to save her but I have no idea if he succeeded or failed.

She became a tsundere.

以後、ギネヴィアは信念のツンと魂のデレの波状攻撃によって、彼女白身とランスロットの双方を窮地へと追い 込んでいく。まさに命を賭けた乱世のツンデレ。まったくキャメロットは地獄だぜフゥ~ハハハ。

Kuradora
October 7th, 2013, 12:12 AM
In the end, Guin is dead.

KarmaDemon
October 7th, 2013, 01:03 AM
In most legend, he abandoned his position in the Knights of the Roundtable, and rescued Guin. He killed Gawain's brothers in the process. In the final battle, Gawain told him to fuck off when he tried to join. This in part led to Britain's demise. Guin blamed it on him, and he went mad after she died.

This is pretty much what happened after he rescued her in nasuverse.

Villainous fellows had shattered the king’s prestige to pieces, and the betrayal of the queen was finally revealed to the world. In order to save the queen, who had been given the death sentence, ‘he’ could only go against ‘his’ king in arms – thus, ‘he’ lost everything.
A knight turned traitor –
'His’ disloyalty broke the balance within the Knights of the Round Table. Finally, this incident became the trigger of war and carnage, and the country shattered to pieces in the flames of war.
Men had often called ‘him’ with those mocking tones.
That stained name was carved deeply in the history of the past and would never be washed clean.
Therefore, she fell into a deep self-deprecation for having misguided that ‘perfect knight’, and was crying to this day.
In the end, the only thing ‘he’ had done for the woman ‘he’ loved – was to make her cry forevermore.

Sanguine
October 7th, 2013, 01:32 AM
I'd really like to know more about Guinevere. I can't help but feel the relationship they shared must have been a fascinating one given Arturia's personality and what we know about Lancelot's part of the story.

If there's one piece of Nasuized Arthurian lore I'd want above any other, it's more info about Guinevere. I'd even take it over more info about Morgan, and that's saying a lot for me because I love Morgan.

EDIT: Also, I think the fact that in the Nasu version she blamed herself for Lancelot's downfall and spent the rest of her life deriding herself for leading him astray, not to different from how Arturia acted regarding him, is an interesting insight into her personality.

You
October 7th, 2013, 01:39 AM
I'd really like to know more about Guinevere. I can't help but feel the relationship they shared must have been a fascinating one given Arturia's personality and what we know about Lancelot's part of the story.

EDIT: Also, I think the fact that in the Nasu version she blamed herself for Lancelot's downfall and spent the rest of her life deriding herself for leading him astray, not to different from how Arturia acted regarding him, is an interesting insight into her personality.

She has an entry in Zero Materials that basically says she was like a shoujo manga protag.

You
October 7th, 2013, 02:10 AM
Sounds more like ye-olde-Sola to me.

>Wants to bang handsome, dangerous men
>Dies

Actually yeah, she is like Sola with the whole, "I don't think of men as men," in the beginning.

I don't think you could call Sola Tsundere though.

Kat
October 7th, 2013, 02:10 AM
Nasuverse's history would be different if Guin was lesbian or bi for Seiba.

Sanguine
October 7th, 2013, 02:30 AM
Nasuverse's history would be different if Guin was lesbian or bi for Seiba.

I know Merlin can see the future and all, but somehow I can't help but feel he probably didn't see Morgan jumping the bones he gave Saber coming. I feel like his original intent MUST have been to see Saber and Guin squirming for days if not weeks over being in a position to consummate their marriage but just not being able to go through with it. The look on their faces every morning after spending hours trying to get into the mood in bed and just failing utterly due to their deeply ingrained BFF status, and then having to walk into the throne room knowing Merlin could tell they'd chickened out for the 10th time must have been priceless.

And then Morgan goes on an incest spree and it's like Merlin's own personal Christmas knowing even he couldn't have intentionally set up something so perfectly to humiliate everyone. And then he got sad because all his friends were going to die because of his practical joke but that's OK because DESTINY IS FULFILLED.

Zenieth
October 7th, 2013, 11:13 AM
merlin: i'd rather die than reveal the punchline.

the delicious irony

aldeayeah
October 7th, 2013, 11:58 AM
i'm searching for ginevra
ginevra is my life
my weapon is the music
the rythm of the night

i'm searching for ginevra
ginevra's on the floor
searching... lancelot (http://www.aimini.net/view/?fid=acdGyKnCv5orouG7WpUZ)

Renko
October 7th, 2013, 01:13 PM
Guinevere later becomes a Divine Ancestor, hoping that one day her beloved King will understand why she loved another man. :ciel:

Fingolfin
October 7th, 2013, 01:14 PM
In most legend, he abandoned his position in the Knights of the Roundtable, and rescued Guin. He killed Gawain's brothers in the process. In the final battle, Gawain told him to fuck off when he tried to join. This in part led to Britain's demise. Guin blamed it on him, and he went mad after she died.

This is pretty much what happened after he rescued her in nasuverse.

"Cry forevermore."

Don't go trying to get all Edgar Allan Poe on me Nasu.

Gabriulio
October 7th, 2013, 01:15 PM
Wait, Guinevere has been described as a shoujo protagonist? Oh God, that's hilarious.

Fingolfin
October 7th, 2013, 01:18 PM
http://i.imgur.com/qj8HLzh.jpg

Guinevere's true form confirmed.

Christemo
October 7th, 2013, 02:06 PM
She has an entry in Zero Materials that basically says she was like a shoujo manga protag.

So Fiore is the reincarnation of Guinevere?

You
October 7th, 2013, 02:40 PM
Wait, Guinevere has been described as a shoujo protagonist? Oh God, that's hilarious.
No, that's just my opinon.
She was described as a type of noble who was above the relations of men and women believing that she would marry for the good of the country and that would be okay. A "removed beauty."
Then she met Lancelot. Then became a tsundere due to circumstance.

Sounds like Sola more than a shoujo protag now. Personally I kept comparing her to Mitty from Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun. Just less aggressive.

Huitante
October 7th, 2013, 02:56 PM
She didn't even get a design. Damn it, Takeuchi.

Zenieth
October 7th, 2013, 03:32 PM
let's go with Sabre + Iri = Guinevere.

Do I have proof? Nope, but something tells me it's the right option.

Tobias
October 7th, 2013, 04:04 PM
She looks like saber but wears a maid outfit -Takeuchi, while masturbating furiously.

RacingeR
October 7th, 2013, 04:24 PM
I bet she was more like an Otome game protagonist.

With Arturia and Mordred being the token bi/lesbian routes.

Kat
October 7th, 2013, 04:34 PM
^Fund it.

Huitante
October 7th, 2013, 04:39 PM
She looks like saber but wears a maid outfit -Takeuchi, while masturbating furiously.
If she looked like Saber Takeuchi would have drawn her at least once.

Shlugo
October 7th, 2013, 07:55 PM
I bet she was more like an Otome game protagonist.

With Arturia and Mordred being the token bi/lesbian routes.

An Otome game where you can only get the good end if you go lesbian route.

Would play.

bahamut zero
October 7th, 2013, 09:47 PM

If she looked like saber, I would understand why saber dumped her.

forumghost
October 7th, 2013, 09:49 PM

I think this is backwards.

Leftovers
October 7th, 2013, 09:53 PM
I think this is backwards.

Guinevere is Takeuchi's self-insert?

Kat
October 7th, 2013, 10:30 PM
^^^But Seiba is into incest!

Oh, and hi, Shlugo!

Siegfried
October 7th, 2013, 11:53 PM
Seiba harem route where she get with Guinevere, Mordred, and Morgana.

forumghost
October 8th, 2013, 01:16 AM

I meant that, rather than saying "if she looked like Saber, Takeuchi would have drawn her" you should instead say "If Takeuchi draws her, she will look like Saber"

Also this notion is just silly. Takeuchi would never cheat on his Waifu, Guinevere can't be his self-insert

Zenieth
October 8th, 2013, 01:29 AM
you don't know how good Lancelot looks in a maid outfit, so you can't say that wholeheartedly.

Huitante
October 8th, 2013, 07:33 AM
That's Morgan.
And she also doesn't have an official design.

Shlugo
October 8th, 2013, 02:54 PM
Seiba harem route where she get with Guinevere, Mordred, and Morgana.

Best route. Seiba is good with ladies.

Oh hai Kat. I was wondering where you went. Turns out - into space.