PDA

View Full Version : Katsura's Translation Corner

Kat
March 23rd, 2014, 08:03 PM
Basically, this thread is devoted to translating things from Polish to English by me in general, but specifically it is an excuse to put fragments of the translation of Sapkowski's "The World of King Arthur", which is sort of literary encyclopedia on Arthurian myths. I will focus on character entries which cover even most minor characters of Arthurian lore, so maybe that might be some sort of inspiration for fic ideas and Create-A-Servant thread. Due to my other obligations my work for time being will be rather slow, but I will make it a point to translate a character entry per week.

My first entry translation will be likely about Guinevere, but if there is demand for anyone other first, I will accept the request.

KitsuneKo
March 24th, 2014, 01:43 AM
Sounds cool, mate. Wish you all the best on your journey.

Five_X
March 24th, 2014, 07:15 AM
Translate the sentence "I want to fuck you senseless, imouto-chan" into Polish. Do it now.

Kat
March 24th, 2014, 07:43 AM
"I want to fuck you senseless, imouto-chan"

Chcę cię rżnąć aż zemdlejesz, siostrzyczko.

Five_X
March 24th, 2014, 07:52 AM
Excellent.

Kat
March 24th, 2014, 08:01 AM
If I were any good at translating poetry, I would have translated certain classics from 17th century, like "Farewell to whores from Zamość".

orangetunes
March 24th, 2014, 06:50 PM
Chcę cię rżnąć aż zemdlejesz, siostrzyczko.
Oh shit, this is legit. If I offer some cash can I get some recorded hentai lines read to me in Polish too?

Kat
March 24th, 2014, 07:35 PM
Yes.