PDA

View Full Version : The Beast's Lair Edicts

ItsaRandomUsername
May 8th, 2011, 02:10 PM
IT’S BACK! And partially updated to reflect the happenings on our shiny new VBulletine server!

================================================== =

- The Beast's Lair Edicts -

#0: "This is how Kohaku won. No exceptions."

#0.01: The observer of every single route is the player, meaning that every single route of Fate/Stay Night and Tsukihime are canon.

#1/4:
When offered a "brofist", it is customary and in good spirit to accept it.

#1/2: We will spoil shit. Play the games/read the source material before doing ANYTHING on Beast's Lair. Don't even breathe on this board. You'll regret it.

#1: Do not act incautiously when faced with bald, wrinkly old men

#2: Do not talk about Fight Club.

#3: Do NOT talk about Fight Club.

#3.141592653589793238462643:
"All previous posts that used the word 'corollary' shall henceforth be referred to as edicts in order to acurately represent the as-of-now written rulings regarding Beast's Lair."

#3.141592653589793238462643...1/2:
"Don't be a smart ass and point out that 'accurately' is spelled wrong. Makes you look like a blowhard."

#4: We don't actually know what corollary means, somebody help.

#5: If you make a new thread for a question that belongs in the questions thread, be prepared for some mild flaming

#6: Elf is the mistress of lemons. Bow to her, and plead with her to write your pairing. She may consider it, lest it be beneath her notice.

#7: Elephants are OP. In a battle with them and something else, elephants win.

#8: Do not forget Corollary #1

#9: If it's not magic, Kotomine troll, or Wallachia, it's Zelretch.

#10: Nasu can and will rewrite his own rules/canon at his own leisure. Try not to bust a...nutcracker.

#11: If it's not Kotomine troll, Wallachia, or Zelretch, it's magic.

#12: If it's not Magic, Kotomine troll, or Zelretch, it's Wallachia.

#13: If it's not Magic, Zelretch, or Wallachia, it's Kotomine troll.

#14: Ryougi Shiki can kill anything. Except for elephants.

#15: Punch Shinji.

#16: We're making shit up as we go. Hang on tight and enjoy the ride.

#17: Your thread can and will get derailed. No exceptions.

#18: No seriously, we ARE making shit up.

#19: Respect each other. Even if you happen to dislike them alot, and think that some of them are emo whiners, respect them.

#20: Provide constructive criticism for fan works. Do not go out and automatically say something 1337 suck0zz. Explain, so they can make improvements.

#21: The Elder Titles are old, wise, and powerful. They could drive you insane.

#22:

#23-34: [fuck if we know]

#35: "There were no pancakes. Only 'dinners'. " Now, that is no longer a problem.

#36: "All topics at some point in time will eventually shift to the situation at the Matou residence. No exceptions. If it has yet to happen on a thread...give it some time."

#37: "Whenever Sakura is mentioned in passing (regardless of relevance), someone will, in their wisdom, decide to post 'why are we discussing Sakura in an x thread?' after the discussion has moved on, resulting in the whole topic being dragged back to Sakura again"

#38: "Any attempt to divert the topic of a thread away from topics that you believe to be over-discussed will result in it being diverted to a discussion about whether that topic is a valid one for the thread in question".

#39: "In order to avoid situations that result from Corollaries 36-38, refrain from mentioning anything related to the members of the Matou clan or the actions taken by them at all.
Of course, such actions ultimately serve no purpose other than delaying the inevitable - as is evidenced by Corollary #36."

#40: "Since Sakura is a main heroine and, thus, a fundamental part of the story, everything is related to her in some way and, thus, corollary #39 is doomed to failure unless you avoid talking about FSN at all".

#41: "...Unless you're talking about Unlimited Blade Works' storyline. But then that topic will likely turn to the subject of Sakura's role...or rather lack thereof.
Only discuss Tsukihime and Kara no Kyoukai to avoid situations relevant to any and all Corollaries regarding anything at all related to Sakura - which at the rate this is going will end up being the entire book of Beast's Lair Corollaries. No exceptions.
Even Corollary #23 (the dinner/dinner subject) secretly has to do with Sakura."

#42: Corollary #41 exists merely to prove corollary #40 entirely correct, since UBW is (nominally) about Rin and Rin, being Sakura's sister, is related to her in a very literal sense...."

#43:No matter which the topic is, it is always related to Sakura one way or another, so don't give it a second thought.

#44: The previous corollary may be avoided or stopped with help from arai, Hyarion, or other serious people.

#45: #44 ceases to apply whever Mike1984 is involved, since he will change the subject to a Sakura-related one - due to the fact that corollary #43 is actually true.

#46: As long as there are rational people around, corollary #43 ceases to apply. Which means most of the time discussions are about the cherry hair.

#47: Corollary #47: Genuinely rational people realise that, due to the inter-connectedness of the Nasuverse (and of the FSN characters in particular), corollary #43 is actually always true, regardless of who is involved in the conversation.

#48: People who think they are rational stop at corollary #47. Due to genuine relation between al TM characters, all topics have the potential to lead to discussion of any characters. However, due to element mk, chances of Sakura being the main topic raises to 0.7 unless arai happens, in which case chances are lowered to 0.3.

#49: Every member of the Beast's Lair has the right to choose their favorite heroine/hero regardless of other member's opinions, on their own conditions. This rule CANNOT be overruled, for it is personal preference. Other members of the Beast's Lair may oppose, but MAY NOT force to change preferences.

Annex #49.1: Opposition to a chosen character includes opinions, canon facts, swear words, comparisons with other characters UNTIL it becomes a clear offense. Mild jokes and memes are acceptable and are not treated as an offense UNLESS they aim to insult. Clear offenses will be treated as an attack on personal preference.

Annex #49.2: Clear offenses are comments and opinions that are clearly meant to hurt a member of the Beast's Lair and/or their personal preference.

Annex #49.3: A member of the Beast's Lair has the right to treat a statement as an offense OR treat it as a good/bad/amusing/funny/lame/any other adjective of your choice of joke. This also applies to enforcing one's opinions onto another member. In other words not everything has to be taken seriously.

#50: See Corollary #38.

#51: Failing to understand the contents of Edict #49 and the Annexes to the Edict #49 places the disobedient member in the situation of choosing EITHER getting kicked with plated boots in the groin OR getting shot with a Nine Lives Blade Works OR facing "unavoidable Death" by getting cut down to size with the Scythe of Death WITHOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF WITHDRAWAL.

#52: If you think you herped enough, you'll realise that you haven't derped enough.

#53:
Saber isn't Saber unless she has that stray bit of dangling hair poking from the top of her head. She just isn't.

#57:
Merlin, in spite of all of his unexplained, unexplored magical potential and all of the actions he ever took, will forever be remembered as the guy who gave Saber a penis.

#58:
Blame Zelretch/Kohaku/Avenger/Kirei/Araya/Aoko/Merlin/TATARI/Nasu/Ralph Nader for anything that goes wrong.

#59:
Attribute everything that happens right to Len.

#60:
All-out mockery is legal. Even if it applies to Saber, Sakura, or any other waifu.

#61:
Edicts will be made depending on observations made by the good people of Beast's Lair. Spontaneity is inevitable.

#62 Edicts are about whatever we damn well feel like. They are also non-serious.

#63: Leave your brain at the door when it comes to anything Edict-related, just to be safe.

#71: "If the pairing is Archer and a female, chances are that Elf will eventually write a lemon based on said crack pairing."

#71.5: "If the pairing is Archer and any man, animal or even inanimate object, Elf will probably [I]still write a lemon based on it at some point"

#72: "There will be memes."

#75: Sex is inseperably associated with seafood. Thinking otherwise is pure conceit.

#76: You don't hate a character. You are just tsundere.

#77: Even if you do not hate a character, you are still tsundere for them. No exceptions.

#78: There would be BL posters that would have not played the actual T-M games.

#79: In the case of Edict #78, they are hard to detect.

#80: The more you defend your favorite character, the more people will poke fun at him/her.

#81: The more you poke fun at a certain character, the more his/her fans will come to defend.

#258: You DON'T want Altima to give you a taste of the Funkmaster. Seriously.

#312: Everything regarding the Matou will lead either to philosophical debates or derp overflow

#333 All fanfics MUST have a disclaimer or Elf will hunt you down and pound your face into your keyboard until you post it with the fic.

#334: Mike likes arguing and hates arbitrary rules, and thus will argue with any rules he sees as arbitrary just for the sake of it....

#385: It is our prerogative to over-analyze EVERYTHING to the extreme. We would not be proper Type-MOON fans if we did not.

#412: Everybody has torn off Issei's shirt.

#I lost count: Because rape is like saying hello in Japan, Shinji is one of the most polite characters in all the Nasuverse

#I SERIOUSLY lost count: The only characters that are more polite than Shinji are Tohno Shiki, Aozaki Touko, and those guys who assaulted greeted Fujinon.

#499: Men can be waifus too.

#503: Gilgamesh owns the original of EVERYTHING in his Gate of Babylon. And the original version is always made out of gold unless Rule of Funny can be applied to said item (ex. original flying machine is the Kitty Hawk instead of Vimana, original TP made out of papyrus, etc.). Even if it is made out gold, it can still be funny.

#504: The Original can be beaten by an imitation.

#612: We love our heroines. Even if you're a female you're bi for the heroines of your choice.

#613: Therefore, bi-curiousness is rampant of BL, whether we admit it or not. (LANCER :3 ... D: )

#614: Furthermore, many topics will degenerate into conversations about sex. They're eroge games, what do you expect?

#615:Yes, we know we are perverts (see Edict 614 and all others pertaining to sex.)

#616: If Ciel start's showing signs of Roa possession, SUPPRESS IT HER ASS!!

#617: This Edict expands Edict #616 to include Satsuki Yumizuka and her issues with Roa. Sacchin is hereby ordered bend over.

#666: "If you mention Issei in a thread the user who goes by the name Misheard (formerly known as Mini Nepthys) shows up magically and comments."

#667: "If you mention Arcueid in a thread the user who goes by the name Dartz will also show up seemingly out of the blue and comment. More likely than not, this will be something biased towards Arcueid - but then again, this list knows all about bias, now doesn't it? If you write anything that somehow paints the True Ancestor in a impure light, or anything that just happens to irk Dartz (IE powuhlevelz), then God help you.

#668: "If you mention Sakura in a thread the user who goes by the name Mike1984 will also show up out of the blue and comment. However due to the existence of Edict#43, the thread will then invariably derail to Edicts#36-40. Have a nice day.

#669: Same goes for Keyne and Saber.

#700: The user named Kotonoha who is the Beast's Lair's resident Shinji fan will always be around to offer us forumites tidbits of wit and wisdom - and appreciation of underappreciated characters (especially lolis). She's like the awesome big sister.

#735: This chair is an eyesore.

#746:
All endings are canon somewhere in the ever-expanding multiverse, Bad/Dead Ends included.

#777: "Isn't it sad, Sacchin?"

#778: "A cat is fine, too."

#883: "Aluminium bats are better than shovels to smack people."

#884: "Edict 884 is false when it comes to---*BAT'd*"

#885: "Edict 883 is true. ALWAYS."

#886: "There will be elephants in the topic. Eventually. After all, there are always powerlevels to discuss."

#887: "Except when there are turtles. Because turtles have shells!"

#889: "There are always elephants. after all, there are 4 elephants in the shell of Type-Turtle."

#999: Anyone who creates an edict to say their favourite character is the best will be kicked in the crotch.

#1,012:
Please know how to spell Japanese words if you must use them. This is easier said than done, especially with the presence of multiple accepted spellings (although some are much more accepted than others, IE Ryougi vs. Ryogi, Shirou vs. Shiro, etc.). There's no excuse for not knowing how to spell an honorific (although both spellings of "senpai" and "sempai" are used, the former is widely considered to be the correct way): Onii-chan/san/sama, not "oni-chan/san/sama" - oni means demon, not older brother. Unless that's the inside joke...

#1,013:
On second thought, avoid using Japanese words, period. You damn weeaboos.

#1,234: Expect "Unlimited Blade Works"-styled chants to pop up whenever anyone feels like it.

#1,235 : Whenever Kieran publishes a new update/story. It turns into an internet bestseller on BL. And it Always has a Self-Insert, in spite of most people's feelings towards Self-Inserts.

#1,238: When a guy and a guy do it, it's yaoi

#1,239: When a guy and a girl do it, it's sex

#1,240: When a girl and a girl do it, it's not yuri or molestation, it's Skinship!

#2,000:
WRONG.
Sometimes a single word is all that it takes.

#2,341:
Fan wank will occur whenever Nasu retcons.

#3,222:
The majority of the fan will portray all Type-MOON female characters as being closet bi-sexuals. Gotta shoehorn that yuri/threeway somehow, right?

#3,223:
This edict is to men what #3,222 is to women. IE, this is the edict that allows Type-MOON yaoi to exist.

#4,325:
Nasu, God bless him and his works, is undoubtedly a bit of an "unreliable narrator" more often than not. Hence, this is why we can debate so furiously on vaguely explained details/events/happenings/situations/etc.

#4,789:
In any topic there is always the possibility of said topic eventually having its subject turn to that of anything sexually-related.

Any topics already regarding sex can then devolve into anything regarding hardcore BDSM. If the scene involves sex AND a purplehaired character, then the probability that said topic will degenerate into BDSM will exponentially grow

#6,789:
Tohno Shiki will never be able to get over his reputation of how he "treats" the female leads in Tsukihime. Ever.

#6,790:
Overflow will be ignored as convenient. It's the ho of BL, and it has to do what we want it to.
By extension of this, we're tsundere for the overflow.

#8,000: Nasu will troll us. Undoubtedly.

#8,001:"If you hear HAIEOUHEAIOUHAEIAOEUAHEAIEAOEIAHEAIEOHAIEHAOEHAIEH AIOEHOAIEAHIEHEIHAEHAOHIAHEAOEAEOIHAEUEOAEIHAUEOAE OIAHEAUHE do not be scared, for you will see it many times in BL."

# Brone
Team TIK is the home of bromance on Beast's Lair.

Edict/Corollary/Fuck if I know #2,332:
Milbunk and Lethum are the resident twins, due to their matching Avatars.

#I-its not like I don't want to number you, idiot:
Everything can be discussed in BL. No exceptions. Any topic, harmless it may be, can and would be discussed. Someone would be tsundere for the topic, would disagree about said topic, or would simply discuss it for the lulz. Leading to the fulfilment of Edict #9001

#Q: Casko has dat tail.

Screw the Edicts, I have Money

#R: Everyone gets one coupon for one free assassin

If you make puns in Theo's presence, you may or may not be mauled by a gang of bears the next time you leave your house.

If you make I cry, T and K will fuck your shit up horribly. And vice-versa.

#184 2/19: Butt-windows are the portal to the soul.

Annex 184 2/19.1: Extra Rin has a butt-window, therefore she must have a soul to have a portal to.

Annex 184 2/19.2: Seeing as annex 184 2/19.1 is true, the reverse must also be true. Therefore we can safely assume that the soulless are unable to have butt-windows.

Annex 184 2/19.3: We can safely assume that Alulim is unable to have a butt-window.

#999999999:
Beware Unlimited Duck Works.

#Emiya: Everything is more awesome with EMIYA playing.
Yes it's so badass it gets its own number

#9001: "If conversations regarding Sakura or the Matous do not derail your thread, something will."

TypeWannabe
May 8th, 2011, 02:12 PM
It's a shame the vast majority of us don't adhere to the corollaries that I made. particularly the one about treating each other with respect and being nice.

ItsaRandomUsername
May 8th, 2011, 02:14 PM
Tsk, tsk, tsk.

I know, right? Shame, really.

TypeWannabe
May 8th, 2011, 02:16 PM
Don't act like that. You're guilty of it, I'm especially guilty of it, we're all guilty of it. I didn't type that up just so everybody could act like a self absorbed dick and nod their heads all wise like and think that they're the ones without fault.

ItsaRandomUsername
May 8th, 2011, 02:19 PM
Eh, true enough.

Still, I do at least try to maintain a level of respect around most of the other forumites, good-natured trolling notwithstanding of course.

Keyne
May 8th, 2011, 02:21 PM
O no, notto disu shitto agen! >: D

And I wondered when Irun will finally come to realise that something had been missing this whole time.

ringlhach
May 8th, 2011, 02:21 PM
Respect of other forumites? Not impossible!

Erlkonig
May 8th, 2011, 02:25 PM
Yay, it's back!

Anyway, shouldn't there be a corollary concerning Milbunk and lethum?

ItsaRandomUsername
May 8th, 2011, 02:28 PM
Edict/Corollary/Fuck if I know #2,332:
Milbunk and Lethum are the resident twins, due to their matching Avatars.

hero
May 8th, 2011, 02:35 PM

Screw the Edicts, I have Money.

Ace
May 8th, 2011, 03:04 PM

Screw the money, I have edicts.

Fix'd

Erlkonig
May 8th, 2011, 03:42 PM
How about another corollary?

"If you hear HAIEOUHEAIOUHAEIAOEUAHEAIEAOEIAHEAIEOHAIEHAOEHAIEH AIOEHOAIEAHIEHEIHAEHAOHIAHEAOEAEOIHAEUEOAEIHAUEOAE OIAHEAUHE do not be scared, for you will see it many times in BL."

lol Kotonorris.

Theocrass
May 8th, 2011, 03:51 PM
If you make puns in Theo's presence, you may or may not be mauled by a gang of bears the next time you leave your house.

Just suggestions.

Erlkonig
May 8th, 2011, 03:52 PM

That's not beary credible at all. I think it should be #Bear.

Theocrass
May 8th, 2011, 03:57 PM
You're on my list.

Lotus Saint
May 8th, 2011, 03:58 PM
OH HEY THEO!
I found some Lancelot doujins an-*mugged*

SeiKeo
May 8th, 2011, 03:58 PM
You're on my list.

"He's makin a list, he's checking it twice..."

Theocrass
May 8th, 2011, 03:59 PM
OH HEY THEO!
I found some Lancelot doujins an-*mugged*

WHAT! WHERE! WHO?!

Get me those doujins damnit! ;_;

@ Leopard: It's a long list.

Alulim
May 8th, 2011, 04:00 PM
Lanseroooooooooto!!!!!

Theocrass
May 8th, 2011, 04:00 PM
He's my waifu. ;_;

Lotus Saint
May 8th, 2011, 04:07 PM
I was mugged by.....something that looked like a giant bundle of seaweed....

Theocrass
May 8th, 2011, 04:10 PM
Shinji will die.

Erlkonig
May 8th, 2011, 04:11 PM
Not if I stop you first!

Lotus Saint
May 8th, 2011, 04:12 PM
Edict #572498765^9
Theo loves his Lancelot.

Theocrass
May 8th, 2011, 04:14 PM
^^ Come at me bro.

^ Ye damned right 'bout tha' son.

Lotus Saint
May 8th, 2011, 04:16 PM
Edict #9009090909900900090909099090909
I love my waifu and if you make fun of her I'll gut yours like a trout.

Theocrass
May 8th, 2011, 04:22 PM
You'll ... gut Lancelot?

Lotus Saint
May 8th, 2011, 04:23 PM
I've gutted an Elephant before.
So I'll gut Lancelot if I have to.

Theocrass
May 8th, 2011, 04:31 PM
;_;

I want my IRUn. Or my Keyne. Either will do.

Ace
May 8th, 2011, 04:31 PM
Blasphemy! Even the mighty Excalibur could not pierce the trunk of a glorious Elephant!

TypeWannabe
May 8th, 2011, 04:32 PM
I've gutted an Elephant before.
So I'll gut Lancelot if I have to.

YOU ARE HUUUUGE. THAT MEANS YOU HAVE HUGE GUUUUUUTS.

RIP AND TEAR. RIP AND TEAR.

Alulim
May 8th, 2011, 04:37 PM
Edict #Q: Casko has dat tail.

Lavender
May 8th, 2011, 04:45 PM
#35: "There were no pancakes. Only 'dinners'. " Now, that is no longer a problem.

A problem?

This edict, how it saddens me.

DarkMAN
May 8th, 2011, 04:45 PM

Screw the Edicts, I have Money.

#10001 Screw you hero, I took all of your money.

Just suggestions.

So if 'I' makes me cry, 'T' and 'K' will fuck his shit up horribly?

HitokiriNanaya
May 8th, 2011, 04:50 PM
Edict: #R: Everyone gets one coupon for one free assassin.

ItsaRandomUsername
May 8th, 2011, 04:51 PM
We're going into Alphabet Edicts now?!

Mother of God.

Adding the new edicts, btw.

TypeWannabe
May 8th, 2011, 04:51 PM
A problem?

This edict, how it saddens me.

huggles

Theocrass
May 8th, 2011, 04:53 PM
#10001 Screw you hero, I took all of your money.

So if 'I' makes me cry, 'T' and 'K' will fuck his shit up horribly?

Don't be a smart ass. :p

Mike1984
May 8th, 2011, 05:02 PM
I have another one

#71.5: "If the pairing is Archer and any man, animal or even inanimate object, Elf will probably still write a lemon based on it at some point"

Theocrass
May 8th, 2011, 05:03 PM
*Claps.*

I like that one.

Ace
May 8th, 2011, 05:04 PM
Archer x This Couch is canon....

ItsaRandomUsername
May 8th, 2011, 05:07 PM
I have another one

#71.5: "If the pairing is Archer and any man, animal or even inanimate object, Elf will probably still write a lemon based on it at some point"

Good one, Mike.

I'mma add that one right now, okay?

Archer x This Couch is canon....

Archer's NTRing Illya for the couch?! O_O

Theocrass
May 8th, 2011, 05:08 PM
# Brone
Team TIK is the home of bromance on Beast's Lair.

ItsaRandomUsername
May 8th, 2011, 05:14 PM
More edicts added.

Kotollama
May 8th, 2011, 05:40 PM
this thread is so full of win. i liked specially when mencionates the CLASSIC PEOPLES of the forum.
they're achieving the mystery level as concepts!

Erlkonig
May 8th, 2011, 05:42 PM
Edict #3,809:
Ado Edem is, and will always be, a tree-hugger. Do not argue.

Kieran
May 8th, 2011, 05:43 PM
Thank you very much for the mention. :)

ItsaRandomUsername
May 8th, 2011, 05:43 PM
#3,810:
SHARKURA. That is all.

Thank you very much for the mention. :)

No prob. Plugs is as plus do.

Erlkonig
May 9th, 2011, 06:04 PM
Behold! The mightiest of the Noble Phantasms! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCL_EqNKpVA)

The Discussion of Promised Headache! The ultimate fantasy...

Giant Wall of Text! (http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/136-Recommended-Type-Moon-Fanfics?p=85479&viewfull=1#post85479)

UOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

#7,777: Mike's walls of text are Anti-Fortress and are A++ ranked.

MrTags
May 9th, 2011, 06:31 PM
I am annoyed to my bone.
Enough is enough, really, it's enough.
I have seen a thousand iterations.
Unknown to originality, nor known to relevance.
Have withstood pain to read through many parodies,
Yet these eyes will never behold anything.
So as I pray, Not This Shit Again.

Yup

ItsaRandomUsername
May 9th, 2011, 09:53 PM
U MAD BRO?

MrTags
May 9th, 2011, 09:55 PM
No I just LOVE that chant.

ItsaRandomUsername
May 9th, 2011, 09:55 PM
*Squee*

Alulim
May 9th, 2011, 10:04 PM
Chants are full of calcium, good for your bones.

Neir
May 9th, 2011, 11:07 PM
Can... can we just... make a Mike thread? For Mike to discuss Sakura? That way it doesn't have to be in like, six threads at once?

Alulim
May 9th, 2011, 11:15 PM
Would be an interesting thing to see...

SeiKeo
May 9th, 2011, 11:35 PM
Can... can we just... make a Mike thread? For Mike to discuss Sakura? That way it doesn't have to be in like, six threads at once?

Because Mike will insta-rage at the thought and claim it's shoving Sakura in the ghetto or something.

Satehi
May 9th, 2011, 11:36 PM
Already been done, wasn't very well received. (http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/237-Sakura-s-Got-it-Going-On)

SeiKeo
May 9th, 2011, 11:37 PM
Yeah, that'll happen.

Neir
May 9th, 2011, 11:45 PM
Oy vey.

Alulim
May 9th, 2011, 11:48 PM
Well...you can't have a successful argument with one person (if you are sane) anyway, so a Mike only thread would just be pointless.

SeiKeo
May 9th, 2011, 11:51 PM
Well, we could keep him in the thread, and every so often throw someone in to have it out with him. He'll be like Theo!

Neir
May 9th, 2011, 11:52 PM
Kind of like that. Just... so tired.

Airen
Well, we could keep him in the thread, and every so often throw someone in to have it out with him. He'll be like Theo!

No one can stand against the wall of text alone! You're speaking madness!

Kind of like that. Just... so tired.

Fatigue is a sign that you should be sleeping my Touhou-obsessed friend.

trollololol

SeiKeo
No one can stand against the wall of text alone! You're speaking madness!

Exactly. He'll be just like Theo.

Lotus Saint
May 10th, 2011, 12:11 AM
# 999,999,999: Beware Unlimited Duck Works.

ItsaRandomUsername
May 10th, 2011, 12:16 AM
I was wondering when that would become an edict!

Lotus Saint
May 10th, 2011, 12:17 AM
It should be feared.
It is the Pinnacle of Thread Derailment.

HitokiriNanaya
May 10th, 2011, 12:21 AM

Lotus Saint
May 10th, 2011, 12:22 AM

Especially Unlimited Duck Works.
It's Erl approved.

Alulim
May 10th, 2011, 12:37 AM
#184 2/19: Butt-windows are the portal to the soul.

Annex 184 2/19.1: Extra Rin has a butt-window, therefore she must have a soul to have a portal to.

Annex 184 2/19.2: Seeing as annex 184 2/19.1 is true, the inverse must also be true. Therefore we can safely assume that the soulless are unable to have butt-windows.

Annex 184 2/19.3: We can safely assume that Alulim is unable to have a butt-window.

Theocrass
May 10th, 2011, 09:27 AM
@ Neir: Mike isn't the only Sakura fan here. I'm one too.

@ Leopard: *Looks up from where he was cleaning himself.* You called? :3

Mike1984
May 10th, 2011, 11:40 AM

Doesn't work. For one thing, I don't start these arguments, trolls like you start them.

Because Mike will insta-rage at the thought and claim it's shoving Sakura in the ghetto or something.

Well, it doesn't work. Having a seperate Sakura thread does not keep discussions of Sakura to that thread any more than having a seperate UBW thread keeps discussions of UBW to that thread. The topics are all inter-linked, and unless you're intending to say "people should not mention Sakura outside this thread" (which is "shoving Sakura in the ghetto"), then it will change absolutely nothing.

Well...you can't have a successful argument with one person (if you are sane) anyway, so a Mike only thread would just be pointless.

Yeah, this.

I can't argue with myself, so the only way such a thread would work is if everyone kept their Sakura comments restricted to that thread only, and I refuse point-blank to accept that because it means pretending that Sakura doesn't matter in the rest of the forum.

Plus, we already have a "Sakura discussion thread", it's called the "Cherry Blossom Club". True, it's not really for outright arguments, but like I said those won't get posted in that special Sakura thread anyway, but rather will just happen whereever they happen.

Neir
May 10th, 2011, 02:32 PM
I didn't mean a thread just for you. Just a thread to redirect derailing Sakura discussions to. I know Sakura is important to the plot, but in threads like fic recommendations and the like, it would just be so much SIMPLER. That said, I know it's not going to happen.

Mike1984
May 10th, 2011, 02:41 PM
I didn't mean a thread just for you. Just a thread to redirect derailing Sakura discussions to. I know Sakura is important to the plot, but in threads like fic recommendations and the like, it would just be so much SIMPLER. That said, I know it's not going to happen.

Well, for very long discussions, it might perhaps be wise, but then again the same applies to any derailing topic, really. Sakura discussions are by no means the only method of derailing threads, you know....

Neir
May 10th, 2011, 02:42 PM
Absolutely. Duck works is another example. Sakura discussions usually (not always) go on the longest is all.

Ergast
May 10th, 2011, 03:48 PM
So then we need a thread for Sakura, another for Arcueid, another for Shiki vs Shiki, another for UBW, another for powerlevels, another for Black Zerker's God Hand...

Did I left something out?

Theocrass
May 10th, 2011, 03:57 PM
Ducks. You left out ducks.

Ergast
May 10th, 2011, 04:09 PM
Ducks already had their thread.

Neir
May 10th, 2011, 04:19 PM
Ducks in every thread.

Ergast
May 10th, 2011, 04:31 PM
I call upon the hammer of the bird-haters.

I'll summon thee...

Come! Shale!

http://images.wikia.com/dragonage/images/8/85/Shale_fire_crystal.JPG

Theocrass
May 10th, 2011, 04:55 PM
Shale lacks Tsubame Gaeshi, so he can't strike birds out of the sky.

SeiKeo
May 10th, 2011, 04:59 PM
Rock Throw. Strike flocks of birds out of the sky.

Alulim
May 10th, 2011, 05:03 PM
So we are now on pokemon moves? I use Hyper beam!

SeiKeo
May 10th, 2011, 05:04 PM
No, Shale had a ability called rock throw (or at least that's what it did).

Theocrass
May 10th, 2011, 05:05 PM
Well, that's an actual move for Shale in-game.

Milbunk
May 10th, 2011, 05:08 PM
Well i bet if Shale was a pokemon he would learn Rock Throw at level 1.

Ergast
May 10th, 2011, 05:17 PM
A pity she would be in the Uber Tier. She has the stats and the moves for that tier.

Milbunk
May 10th, 2011, 05:21 PM
Well I've never played Dragon Age before so I didn't know that. But now I do.

lethum
May 10th, 2011, 05:44 PM
And knowing is half the battle.

Alulim
May 10th, 2011, 05:46 PM
The other half is violence.

...we should make that an edict.

xelloss
May 10th, 2011, 06:09 PM
I've always said that the other half was shooting somebody...

But now that I think about it, plain old violence does fit better.

DarkMAN
May 10th, 2011, 06:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfLNxJaJqQQ
I just fucking love that one and...

...Xelloss when the hell you got here?!

xelloss
May 10th, 2011, 06:39 PM
I pop in and out at seeming random. It's what I do best.

...Considering my username, that's rather fitting...

lethum
May 10th, 2011, 06:48 PM
...Or is it?

{SFX: Dun dun DUUUN!}

Ergast
May 11th, 2011, 03:34 PM
I miss at least one edict from the old board, IRUn. The one about Shirouko. If you don't have it, I can try to repost it exactly the same as the old one.

HitokiriNanaya
May 18th, 2011, 03:29 PM

Not an edict yet.

WUT

Kotonoha
May 18th, 2011, 03:31 PM
Oh, I missed this:

Shinji will die.

*FALCON PUNCHES THEO*

mangafreak7793
May 18th, 2011, 03:45 PM
Edict: 808

All lies are true but they can also be lies.

808 1/2:

The cake is a lie.

O. Hakubi
May 18th, 2011, 06:21 PM
808 1/2:

The cake is a lie.

Can you work Candle Jack, Chuck Norris, "over nine thousand," Rickrolling and "why so serious?" into that edict? I'm not quite sure that meme's been hammered into the ground quite hard enough and I just want to be sure we get the necessary force to drive it into the mantle, thereby destroying it with the heat and pressure of molten rock so nobody can ever reference it ever fucking again.

Theocrass
May 18th, 2011, 06:24 PM
Wow there dragon person! Let's lay off the fire-breathing, k?

While I'm tired of those memes too, you don't need to blow up on Manga.

ItsaRandomUsername
May 18th, 2011, 06:25 PM
If a bird is hungry, does it get peckish?

Theocrass
May 18th, 2011, 06:25 PM
Why the pun? Why?

ItsaRandomUsername
May 18th, 2011, 06:27 PM
Because I just came up with it and needed to share it with someone besides my brother, nothing personal.

He punched me for saying it.

Theocrass
May 18th, 2011, 06:28 PM
Good for him. Ask him to do it again.

ItsaRandomUsername
May 18th, 2011, 06:28 PM
I can bear it.

Theocrass
May 18th, 2011, 06:29 PM
>_>

ItsaRandomUsername
May 18th, 2011, 06:31 PM
*gives Theo an "I'm Sorry" hug*

Theocrass
May 18th, 2011, 06:32 PM
*Sighs.* All is forgiven.

Alulim
May 18th, 2011, 06:38 PM
Why the hate for puns?

Theocrass
May 18th, 2011, 06:39 PM
I used to have a friend that liked to make them. A lot. Every day. Whenever he got the chance.

You could say it got to me after a few years.

Alulim
May 18th, 2011, 06:40 PM
Ah, I see. He is like my uncle then, 74 and still punning.

ItsaRandomUsername
May 18th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Ooooh, trauma. C'mere, man

*another brohuggle*

It's okay, I'm here for you.

Erlkonig
May 18th, 2011, 06:42 PM
I used to have a friend that liked to make them. A lot. Every day. Whenever he got the chance.

You could say it got to me after a few years.

Aw, c'mon Theo, I wasn't that bad.

/trololololo

Theocrass
May 18th, 2011, 06:43 PM
Every day. At every available moment.

No matter how much I begged or pleaded.

SeiKeo
May 18th, 2011, 06:46 PM
What, what?

HitokiriNanaya
May 18th, 2011, 06:49 PM
Post traumatic pun disorder?

mangafreak7793
May 18th, 2011, 07:23 PM
Why was that person pissed. I thought it was funny, anybody else think so?

lethum
May 18th, 2011, 07:45 PM
Who?

mangafreak7793
May 18th, 2011, 08:13 PM
O.Hakubi?

lethum
May 18th, 2011, 08:18 PM
Hm?!

Theocrass
May 18th, 2011, 08:18 PM
Meh. It was kind of lame. But it wasn't like it made me angry.

Alulim
May 18th, 2011, 08:19 PM
Edict #Theo: Puns make bears mad.

Theocrass
May 18th, 2011, 08:29 PM
I can dig it.

Alulim
May 18th, 2011, 08:39 PM
We need more bear-related edicts.

Theocrass
May 18th, 2011, 08:44 PM
Agreed.

RadiantBeam
May 18th, 2011, 08:46 PM
So by these edicts, does this mean I can claim Shirou is my waifu?

Theocrass
May 18th, 2011, 08:47 PM
As long as you don't go near my Lancelot.

RadiantBeam
May 18th, 2011, 08:50 PM
Lancelot is all yours, no problem there.

Theocrass
May 18th, 2011, 08:52 PM
Then you can have Shirou.

RadiantBeam
May 18th, 2011, 08:55 PM
Awesome. *claims Shirou as mine, all mine!*

Neir
May 19th, 2011, 03:27 PM
If we're claiming, I'm Alter'sAlter is mine.

HitokiriNanaya
May 19th, 2011, 03:48 PM
Nanaya is my waifuHusband!

Erlkonig
May 19th, 2011, 03:52 PM
Claiming Dark Sakura as my waifu >_>

Alulim
May 19th, 2011, 04:16 PM
I claim Casko~

Kotonoha
May 19th, 2011, 04:20 PM
I claimed Shinji long ago.

Tobias
May 19th, 2011, 04:28 PM
I claim your waifu as my waifu, and since your waifu wasn't called yet, that means whoever you were going to claim has already been claimed by me.

yes you.

thats right, I am talking to you.

Certis Baliano
May 19th, 2011, 04:31 PM
I claim your waifu as my waifu, and since your waifu wasn't called yet, that means whoever you were going to claim has already been claimed by me.

yes you.

thats right, I am talking to you.

So you want Zouken, huh?

Tobias
May 19th, 2011, 04:35 PM
my harem of NTR'd waifus is quite extensive!

Kotonoha
May 19th, 2011, 04:42 PM
But I did call mine already.

Tobias
May 19th, 2011, 04:44 PM
but your waifu hadnt been called yet, shinji is your waifu, so now he is mine.

problem?!

Kotonoha
May 19th, 2011, 04:56 PM
But I did call him.

Neir
May 19th, 2011, 04:58 PM
No, Shinji belongs to Koto. There is no disputing this.

ringlhach
May 19th, 2011, 05:04 PM
Shinji has belonged to Koto for years. I'm really not sure why she wants him, but whatever.

HitokiriNanaya
May 19th, 2011, 05:05 PM
but your waifu hadnt been called yet, shinji is your waifu, so now he is mine.

problem?!

That's like saying Sakura isn't mike's waifu

SeiKeo
May 19th, 2011, 05:14 PM
Dibs on Ryougi.

Kotollama
May 19th, 2011, 05:14 PM
Sakura is Mike's waifu... don't troll him SO MUCH.

well, there's still a fujinon or sacchin's ticket?

...I WANT IT.

even a harem with both seem's funny.
YANDERE FOR 24HOURS, that's a real crazy sex.

allright, disillusion time off.

Kotonoha
May 19th, 2011, 05:17 PM
even a harem with both seem's funny.
YANDERE FOR 24HOURS, that's a real crazy sex.

Two yandere? That would be a disaster waiting to happen.

Ergast
May 19th, 2011, 05:53 PM
Edict #325: We like our waifus. So if you try to claim it as yours, you're screwed. So don't do it, or you find yourself threatened by many NP's owned by the members of BL. Like the Orichalcum bat. Or the Gate of Text. Or Unlimited Duck Works. Just don't do it. It's safer if you don't

BTW I claim that Tobias can't claim my waifu as his.

And I claim Rin as my waifu.

Tobias
May 19th, 2011, 05:54 PM
bah, I wrote a lot of those phantasms, or variants thereof, I have the originals baby!

(I kind of miss that thread actually)

Ergast
May 19th, 2011, 05:57 PM
You don't have the Orichalcum bat :cool:

Also, another edict:

Edict #genderbent: Female Shirou is the hottest character from the Nasuverse. She can and would attract any other character, even straights ones, male or female. She can even make straigh characters go gay, so characters bi-curious, like Rin, are screwed.

Tobias
May 19th, 2011, 05:59 PM
I have the original copy of earthbound you got it from.

Kotonoha
May 19th, 2011, 06:06 PM
Edict #genderbent: Female Shirou is the hottest character from the Nasuverse. She can and would attract any other character, even straights ones, male or female. She can even make straigh characters go gay, so characters bi-curious, like Rin, are screwed.

Female Shinji disagrees.

Alulim
May 19th, 2011, 06:18 PM
Yes, she does.
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b372/Cade300/2386331.jpg
Objection!!!

Ergast
May 19th, 2011, 06:39 PM
Female Shinji disagrees.

Female Shirou has the BAR. And she canonically has made characters as Issei straight.

ItsaRandomUsername
May 19th, 2011, 07:05 PM
You all know which ones I claim. >:3

Wanna make something of it?

And I declare that we need Forumites-With-Servant-Profiles back.

Alulim
May 19th, 2011, 07:08 PM
Yup, we do.

Tobias
May 19th, 2011, 07:09 PM
I didnt save it.

ItsaRandomUsername
August 5th, 2011, 06:30 PM
Bump.

Neir
August 5th, 2011, 06:32 PM
Well we need to make new ones, don't we?

Alulim
August 5th, 2011, 06:37 PM
IRUn still needs to get my edicts out of that quote box.

ItsaRandomUsername
August 8th, 2011, 12:32 AM
Edict #4,789:

In any topic there is always the possibility of said topic eventually having its subject turn to that of anything sexually-related.

Any topics already regarding sex can then devolve into anything regarding hardcore BDSM. If the scene involves sex AND a purplehaired character, then the probability that said topic will degenerate into BDSM will exponentially grow.

lolOfFlesh&Fantasy

Alulim
August 8th, 2011, 12:40 AM
lolOfFlesh&FantasyPart of the reason why I stay away from it.

mangafreak7793
August 8th, 2011, 12:42 AM
The BBSM or the sex in general?

Alulim
August 8th, 2011, 12:53 AM
In a way, both. I don't have anything against lemons...but many of them in there are just too nonsensical. Along with the discussions...

mangafreak7793
August 8th, 2011, 12:55 AM
^ I can kind of agree especially sense non of them are actually being written.

That's why we have the Lemon thread.

burningclaw2
September 6th, 2011, 11:15 PM
#109600:Sakura is Mike's waifu objection to this will result in global genocide brought to you by Mike.

#poke:ShirouxArcher cannot be classified as yaoi thus shall be placed under masturbation.

#Trinity: Any Kieran Trinity story is epic, objection to this will get you mauled within .0001 seconds.

#Al: Alulim is the original deer of BL. He is also an Anti-magical girl phantasm and lacks a soul.

#Theo: Is technically considered the original bear of BL but he cannot truly be such until he is used by Gilgamesh in some way.

ItsaRandomUsername
September 6th, 2011, 11:25 PM
WHO DARES WAKE ME?

mangafreak7793
September 6th, 2011, 11:26 PM
WHO DARES WAKE ME?

(Raises hand)

ItsaRandomUsername
September 6th, 2011, 11:32 PM
U GONNA GET NOMNOMNOM'D

VelspertheCat
September 6th, 2011, 11:33 PM
Ah! After ten thousand years IRUN is free. It's time to conquer BL!

ItsaRandomUsername
September 6th, 2011, 11:35 PM
We have to stop FunkyBoy ItsaRandomUsername from destroying Roboworld Beast's Lair!

Cookies to whomever gets this one.

burningclaw2
September 6th, 2011, 11:36 PM
#Death: BL comes with an infinite amount of extra lives become friends with Death while waiting for respawn due to some idiot teabagging your corpse and dropping a live grenade on it

Alulim
September 6th, 2011, 11:39 PM
...meep.

burningclaw2
September 6th, 2011, 11:41 PM
*looks at Al, takes out shotgun*

ItsaRandomUsername
September 6th, 2011, 11:44 PM
No one wants a cookie, apparently.

burningclaw2
September 6th, 2011, 11:45 PM
No I wanna see what deer taste's like *aims shotgun for Al's head*

qsurf
September 7th, 2011, 01:42 AM
Ah! After ten thousand years IRUN is free. It's time to conquer BL!

Al! IRUn has escaped, summon five Riders with attitude!

ItsaRandomUsername
September 7th, 2011, 01:45 AM
Don't let me adopt FunkyBoy as a name and let me loose on RoboWorld!

Seriously guys. WATCH REDLINE. >:/

mangafreak7793
September 7th, 2011, 01:49 AM
I don't want to since I got eaten by a angry loli.

ItsaRandomUsername
September 7th, 2011, 01:53 AM
DO I NEED TO EAT A MOTHERF*CKING BLU-RAY AND HD TV FOR YOU TO WATCH IT, THEN?!?!

mangafreak7793
September 7th, 2011, 01:58 AM
If you can stomach a desktop and a internet connection then you have a deal.

shiningphoenix
September 7th, 2011, 10:00 AM
Al! IRUn has escaped, summon five Riders with attitude!
Did someone call? Where are the rest of us?

burningclaw2
September 7th, 2011, 10:04 AM
Irun ate them

shiningphoenix
September 7th, 2011, 11:30 AM
Oh noes! I fear that to save my fellow riders I must call upon ... Hisui's cooking.

zlol365
September 7th, 2011, 11:41 AM
its time to test this:

Issei.

burningclaw2
September 7th, 2011, 11:51 AM
*back from a Ranma 1/2 universe in over 20 hazmat suits* I brought Akane's cooking that should get IRUn to cough them up *holding a plate of what could only be called an evil beyond evil beyond evil*

shiningphoenix
September 7th, 2011, 02:15 PM
Yes, hopefully that is sufficiently emetic.

burningclaw2
September 7th, 2011, 02:24 PM
Here you go *feeds a spoonful to phoenix*

shiningphoenix
September 7th, 2011, 02:31 PM
Wait what?! NO!

[Endurance parameter drops from D to D-]

Owies...

burningclaw2
September 7th, 2011, 02:58 PM
*feeds phoenix more until Edurance drops to F----*

shiningphoenix
September 7th, 2011, 03:25 PM
That would require you to have retained the element of surprise; instead, I will be taking the food away from Claw and attempting to feed it to IRUN to recover the other riders.

EDIT: Also, the modifiers on the letter of the parameter measure conditional modifiers, so further doses would only add more -s.

burningclaw2
September 7th, 2011, 03:51 PM
Meh Akane's cooking could rank as an EX-rank anti-unit

shiningphoenix
September 7th, 2011, 04:10 PM
Meh Akane's cooking could rank as an EX-rank anti-unit
In that case, it should be sufficient for my needs. Open up, IRU~N!

burningclaw2
September 7th, 2011, 04:23 PM
Also the effects of that dish should bekicking in any second now, said effects including suffering from at least A-rank poisoning and full body cramps plus paralyses.

ItsaRandomUsername
September 7th, 2011, 04:24 PM
You can't force-feed what doesn't lurk.

burningclaw2
September 7th, 2011, 04:29 PM
*stuffs Akane's cooking into IRUn's mouth*

shiningphoenix
September 7th, 2011, 04:48 PM
Also the effects of that dish should bekicking in any second now, said effects including suffering from at least A-rank poisoning and full body cramps plus paralyses.
Fortunately, my A+ ranked Luck parameter caused the portion you shoved down my throat to be one that was significantly less toxic; F-rank poisoning at best, and well within my capacity to resist.

burningclaw2
September 7th, 2011, 05:11 PM
Then the bouts of inexplicable explosive dairrieha(sp?)

ItsaRandomUsername
September 7th, 2011, 05:16 PM
*stuffs Akane's cooking into IRUn's mouth*

Delicious! Get me some more! Right now!! >=O

Keyne
September 7th, 2011, 05:22 PM
Want that with milk?

burningclaw2
September 7th, 2011, 05:22 PM
You do know that Akane's cooking is a class S biohazard and EX-rank anti-unit weapon

ItsaRandomUsername
September 7th, 2011, 05:23 PM
More! More! I haven't eaten anything the scrumdiddly-fucking-umptous in forever~

Tasty food is hella tasty! ^_^

shiningphoenix
September 7th, 2011, 05:23 PM
Only if you return the other riders!

ItsaRandomUsername
September 7th, 2011, 05:24 PM
Sure. Keep 'em. *burp*

burningclaw2
September 7th, 2011, 05:25 PM
*Feds IRUn the triple EX-rank anti-unit Akane's cooking dishes*

shiningphoenix
September 7th, 2011, 05:25 PM
Sure. Keep 'em. *burp*
Mission accomplished! Here:
http://i52.tinypic.com/2hqdxk2.png

Now, who were my fellow riders again?

burningclaw2
September 7th, 2011, 05:28 PM
You, yourself, Shiny-self, Ning-self, and Phoenix-self *pulls off confused innocent look*

VelspertheCat
September 7th, 2011, 05:34 PM
You do know that Akane's cooking is a class S biohazard and EX-rank anti-unit weapon

I'd still wreck that tomboy, though.

burningclaw2
September 7th, 2011, 05:36 PM
@Valsper: ???

#Food:IRUn eats poison give him some and he will find it delicious.

#raep?: Keyne owns IRUn and Theo's rears and IRUn+Theo are Keyne's sex toy's

ItsaRandomUsername
September 7th, 2011, 05:42 PM
@burningclaw2:
RE: "Poisonous" Food + Raep(?)

My body is always ready.

Always.

burningclaw2
September 7th, 2011, 05:47 PM
Fic Reccommandation discussion thread somewhere between 50's-100's *drinking green tea*

shiningphoenix
September 7th, 2011, 05:48 PM
You, yourself, Shiny-self, Ning-self, and Phoenix-self *pulls off confused innocent look*

http://i51.tinypic.com/6qumv6.png

burningclaw2
September 7th, 2011, 05:50 PM
Basically you were the only Rider until others come to fill the roles.

qsurf
September 7th, 2011, 06:34 PM
*looks around at the destroyed board and sighs*

Well...this is embarrassing, guess I better move on then...

*heads of to another planet to protect with Power Ranger-style shenanigans*

burningclaw2
September 7th, 2011, 06:55 PM
Don't worry qsurf unless we get 4 more riders we will not have to worry about power ranger shenanigans or sentai shenanigans.

ItsaRandomUsername
September 12th, 2011, 09:39 AM
#983281872:

Pretty much how all threads in Beast's Lair progress:
http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb375/VelspertheCat/bl2.png

Kratosirving
September 12th, 2011, 09:44 AM
......Damn you IRUn......Just...DAMN YOU, I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!!

burningclaw2
September 12th, 2011, 10:13 AM
the derailments have derailments

SeiKeo
September 12th, 2011, 10:14 AM
82. RPs move slowly. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Milbunk
September 12th, 2011, 10:16 AM
83. If Milbunk waits to long for one of his RP's to continue he will start up another one due to impatience.

SeiKeo
September 12th, 2011, 10:17 AM
84. And by doing so makes all of his other RPs run even more slowly.

Mike1984
September 12th, 2011, 11:21 AM
85. The total number of posts made per day in Milbunk's RPs is independant of the number of RPs.

86. As a consequence of edicts 83 and 85, as t -> infinity, the number of RPs run by Milbunk will also become infinite.

Keyne
September 12th, 2011, 11:25 AM
87. I'm on a horse. '_'

Mike1984
September 12th, 2011, 11:35 AM
88. Keyne has somehow mastered the art of posting without typing.

burningclaw2
September 12th, 2011, 12:02 PM
M<3S. Do not insult Sakura in any fashion whatsoever lest you summon an enraged Mike to derail, a derailment of a derailment.

Derails. You derailments will be derailed no exceptions

shiningphoenix
September 12th, 2011, 12:03 PM
Derails. You derailments will be derailed no exceptions
Hah! Fool! I will derail your derailment of a derailment!

Keyne
September 12th, 2011, 12:04 PM
Hah! Fool! I will derail your derailment of a derailment!
Here I come, King of Derailment. Do you have enough derails?

burningclaw2
September 12th, 2011, 12:06 PM
Derails.1: The derailment of derailments can be derailed along side that derailment, this can continue in a similar fashion as rule 86 except replace RP's with derails and Milbunk with anyone on BL

ItsaRandomUsername
September 12th, 2011, 07:05 PM
Are you a wizard, Keyne?

Kratosirving
September 12th, 2011, 07:06 PM
Are you a wizard, Keyne?

Mahoutsukai says "hi"

burningclaw2
September 12th, 2011, 07:15 PM
Wizards: Kieran is a werewolf wizard just check his Trinity series

DB-L
September 16th, 2011, 10:14 PM
One day, a user named Condiments will join Food & Drinks to complete the culinary trinity.

shiningphoenix
September 18th, 2011, 04:21 PM
As an acronym's length approaches infinity, its distinguishability from gibberish approaches zero.

Ergast
September 26th, 2011, 06:32 AM
Edict #alter: Everytime Neir post a new message in a topic after a while without posting, someone would say "FLAP FLAP FLAP". No exceptions.