PDA

View Full Version : Fate/Labyrinth

Pages : [1] 2

Haseo Nanaya
April 10th, 2015, 01:25 PM
Discuss Fate/ Labyrinth here.
http://i.imgur.com/069YOHK.jpg
Fate/Labyrinth is a series written by Hikaru Sakurai acting as a side story to Fate/Prototype: Fragments of Blue and Silver.

Novel Images.

http://i.imgur.com/aT2uPyN.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/09LXLqu.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/quJr9QQ.png
http://i.imgur.com/5dbvs8v.jpg

Translation is being done by PhoenixRising

Go check it out in the Translation thread!
http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/5793-Fate-Labyrinth-Fan-Translation-Thread

Thanx Paitouch for Act Two
http://imgur.com/a/bq1XV

Hen_Ichi
April 10th, 2015, 01:30 PM
afaik the story of the Key to the Labyrinth hasn't been translated yet 8(

Haseo Nanaya
April 10th, 2015, 01:31 PM
afaik the story of the Key to the Labyrinth hasn't been translated yet 8(

Some one said they would.

Edit: I have no clue how to get that image to work. Blech.

Janx
April 10th, 2015, 01:35 PM
Shouldn't this play out pretty much exactly like it does with male saber? Are they that different beyond plumbing?

Haseo Nanaya
April 10th, 2015, 01:42 PM
Shouldn't this play out pretty much exactly like it does with male saber? Are they that different beyond plumbing?
Probally not. I don't know enough about Arthur to say but other people mention them being pretty different or something. Also Arthur cooks, Arturia doesn't. Unles Manaka only like Arthur because he's goddamn King bloody Arthur and it's a celebrity crush then I don't see why it would be the same for Arturia.

My opinion is that she'll feel let down or something

Paitouch
Edit: I have no clue how to get that image to work. Blech.

Remove the url tags; you don't need them nanodesupoi.

Sunny
Proto-Saber always comes off to me as a bit less 'tryhard' than Arturia was and thus far seems to lack alot of her emotional baggage. She's a lot more mired in regret and having to be perfect. YMMV, of course, just my takeaway on the two. How Manaka would regard her is an interesting question, though, assuming she remembers hers to compare/contrast.

...Mostly i feel like alot of my interest in this is going to hinge on the other three teams and the interaction they have. but i guess we'll see soon.

Haseo Nanaya
April 10th, 2015, 01:49 PM
...Mostly i feel like alot of my interest in this is going to hinge on the other three teams and the interaction they have. but i guess we'll see soon.
The possibility of DAA lore dumps alone makes this worth a read. This is going to pan out just like GoA "oh no seiba everywhere" then "ooh lore dumps, merlin, avalon, etc, I'm interested"

Remove the url tags; you don't need them nanodesupoi.
Thanx

Rockxas
April 10th, 2015, 02:24 PM
Some one said they would.
I think there was talk of Koto doing that, but I don't know if it was serious at all.

Haseo Nanaya
April 10th, 2015, 02:30 PM
I think there was talk of Koto doing that, but I don't know if it was serious at all.

I didn't want to put pressure on the guy since it (maybe) getting a translation wasn't why I made the thread but

Since everybody is so excited about this, I've decided to post a translation of Fate/Labyrinth ACT 1 in my Fate/Prototype Translation Thread. Since its technically a side-story to the series.
But, it will take me a while to do it since I have uni. I'll also consider either doing summaries for the rest of them, or maybe post a translation or two.

Rockxas
April 10th, 2015, 02:34 PM
I didn't want to put pressure on the guy since it (maybe) getting a translation wasn't why I made the thread but
My mistake then, I thought you were talking about someone translating the Key to the Labyrinth story, not Labyrinth.

Hen_Ichi
April 10th, 2015, 02:38 PM
I think there was talk of Koto doing that, but I don't know if it was serious at all.I am 92% sure that was a passing joke.

Haseo Nanaya
April 10th, 2015, 02:40 PM
I dont think hen ichi meant starmade maralade and was in fact just giving F/L a sarcastic nickname. In witch case you just fell for a simple joke. Sorry. If henichi did mean SM then i have know idea why a F/L thread is dependent on a SM translation.

Hen_Ichi
April 10th, 2015, 02:43 PM
I dont think hen ichi meant starmade maralade and was in fact just giving F/L a sarcastic nickname. In witch case you just fell for a simple joke. Sorry. If henichi did mean SM then i have know idea why a F/L thread is dependent on a SM translation.You lost the game.

It's not dependant. But knowing more about Alcatraz and the mechanics of the Labyrinth would be..... complementary.

Haseo Nanaya
April 10th, 2015, 02:52 PM
You lost the game.

It's not dependant. But knowing more about Alcatraz and the mechanics of the Labyrinth would be..... complementary.

hopefully someone will translate the lore dumps on Alcatraz then.

So instead of talking about the thread how about we talk about F/L. Like the team speculation.

I actually wan it to be more then just a SN/P crossover. So I'm hopping for other interesting characts. Even if it is just R.Shiki. This is also probally the best chance to bring in Shiki (as a master or servant)

JetKinen
April 10th, 2015, 03:36 PM
So this is going to be a single volume story right?

Imperial
April 10th, 2015, 03:39 PM
Probally not. I don't know enough about Arthur to say but other people mention them being pretty different or something. Also Arthur cooks, Arturia doesn't. Unles Manaka only like Arthur because he's goddamn King bloody Arthur and it's a celebrity crush then I don't see why it would be the same for Arturia.

My opinion is that she'll feel let down or something

Like Cyber said, Arthur isn't as grim as Arturia tends to be.

He seems more goal-oriented. He tends not to linger on the past.

In spite of that, there's also the implication that he's a bit darker as a character than Arturia. We see shades of it in the Bad End where she kills Shirou after Kirei offers her the Grail, but it's not usually a big part of her character. Arthur, on the other hand, is presented with a character who he should kill at first glance under the tenants of chivalry. This person is an admitted murderer and traitor. However, he holds back and even cooperates with the guy because he's so devoted to his wish that he's willing to look the other way. He thinks it's a compromise that will win him the war.

I don't really see Arturia doing that outside of the Bad End.

Ditto

I may check back every so often for the swanky art, but the only thing that will really keep me invested are the other teams being cool. Manaka/Arturia almost drove me off entirely.

Mcjon01
April 10th, 2015, 03:41 PM
So this is going to be a single volume story right?

http://i.imgur.com/uZ4ERfY.jpg

Hawkeye
April 10th, 2015, 03:46 PM
http://i.imgur.com/uZ4ERfY.jpg

... I don't read Moon Speak, is that a 'To be Continued' thing?

Rockxas
April 10th, 2015, 03:47 PM
... I don't read Moon Speak, is that a 'To be Continued' thing?
Yes, it is, it says "to be continued".

Mcjon01
April 10th, 2015, 03:50 PM
Though I guess it depends on what you mean by a single volume. I assume by the end it'll be enough to compile into a single LN volume, but I have no idea how many issues it'll take them to get there. Serial publishing is a mystery to me.

hinode
April 10th, 2015, 03:53 PM
It was announced last month that Labyrinth will have three chapters.

Mcjon01
April 10th, 2015, 03:56 PM
Link?

Haseo Nanaya
April 10th, 2015, 04:03 PM
The image also says part 1

Paitouch
April 10th, 2015, 04:07 PM
Link?
https://twitter.com/h_sakura/status/575206446700175360 nanodesupoi

Mcjon01
April 10th, 2015, 04:33 PM
That only says it will run for three months, not that it will be three chapters. There's no proof that the editor of Comptiq won't have a stroke and decide to devote every single page of the magazine to Labyrinth for one or more of those months.

hinode
April 10th, 2015, 04:41 PM
There's also no proof that Grand Order won't get a surprise release tomorrow.

Or that Nasu won't get bored with videogames and start spending all his waking hours working on Tsuki Remake.

Mcjon01
April 10th, 2015, 04:52 PM
Now you're starting to see the world through my eyes!

Paitouch
April 10th, 2015, 05:08 PM
That only says it will run for three months, not that it will be three chapters.

I knew you were going to say that nanodesupoi.

Mcjon01
April 10th, 2015, 05:10 PM
So did I.

Cruor
April 10th, 2015, 05:10 PM
The possibility of DAA lore dumps alone makes this worth a read. This is going to pan out just like GoA "oh no seiba everywhere" then "ooh lore dumps, merlin, avalon, etc, I'm interested"

I doubt it. There wasn't even much infodump on Alcatraz in Marmalade.

Frostedflakes
April 10th, 2015, 05:19 PM
Ah another work we will likely never see translated T_T

Broke
April 10th, 2015, 05:20 PM
Can someone please explain this in a way that it would make sense of the first post in this thread?

I'm getting infodumps without any info.

GhostDIGIT
April 10th, 2015, 05:22 PM
Girl Arthur is being summoned in Fate/Proto instead of Boy Arthur.

Mcjon01
April 10th, 2015, 05:23 PM
Manaka is daydreaming.

Frostedflakes
April 10th, 2015, 05:24 PM
Can someone please explain this in a way that it would make sense of the first post in this thread?

I'm getting infodumps without any info.
There is a small summary by arai in the prototype thread I will see if I can find it to quote

- - - Updated - - -

here you are

Basically, Manaka wanted to try dreaming and experience change, surprise, and all the sorts of things that aren't really associated with someone being hooked up to the Root, so her conscious goes past the backside of the world, beyond the end of the world, to different times, different space, and in the process she sees a dragon waiting for someone for a very long time, then she sees a light shining at the light of the world, stitching the front and back of the world together, and then her conscious gets dragged into some one room apartment that seemed like the whirl of everything, telling her nope, leave it here, and then she finds herself in some labyrinth, apparently possessing someone else's body and as the summoner of Saber.

So it's basically Quantum Leap.

Except Saber sees Manaka, Manaka sees the original owner of the body when she looks in the mirror, and the original owner of the body sees Manaka when Manaka looks in the mirror.

Or something.

Apparently this is one of those variant Grail Wars, with a labyrinth and four Servants instead, and the goal is to get to the bottom of the dungeon.

Cruor
April 10th, 2015, 05:31 PM
So yeah, do you guys think the Inner World might be like the Throne and be a warped time space?

Leftovers
April 10th, 2015, 05:37 PM
what if it's the sakura labyrinth :0

Pillzman
April 10th, 2015, 05:44 PM
what if it's the sakura labyrinth :0

This is the same thing they were saying in the other thread, lol

You
April 10th, 2015, 06:34 PM
My mistake then, I thought you were talking about someone translating the Key to the Labyrinth story, not Labyrinth.

Someone should. Starlit marmalade is great.
Just the name of the town is called "Mirror Misaki." cough cough.

- - - Updated - - -

So yeah, do you guys think the Inner World might be like the Throne and be a warped time space?
It is. It's like the the first line of apo.

- - - Updated - - -

I doubt it. There wasn't even much infodump on Alcatraz in Marmalade.
There's like none. But we get Triton powers and more magecraft stuff.

Cruor
April 10th, 2015, 06:36 PM
Oh. Uhm. Kay.

^We know he likes to try and speak English!

AmADo VII
April 10th, 2015, 06:37 PM
I wonder what would happen if Manaka meets Shiki.

Cruor
April 10th, 2015, 06:39 PM
Oh right, a random thought I mentioned irc was that Alcatraz and Merlin are kinda similar to each other if you think about it.

Hawkeye
April 10th, 2015, 09:29 PM
Oh right, a random thought I mentioned irc was that Alcatraz and Merlin are kinda similar to each other if you think about it.

Both exceptionally powerful, yet simultaneously extremely useless Magus who enjoy messing with their chosen protéges?

Broke
April 10th, 2015, 11:35 PM
Both exceptionally powerful, yet simultaneously extremely useless Magus who enjoy messing with their chosen protéges?
Eh? Zel's not useless. He invented the Kaleidosticks and made Prillya a thing.

Christemo
April 10th, 2015, 11:42 PM
Good thing he didnt mention Zel then.

Haseo Nanaya
April 11th, 2015, 12:36 AM
Zel is still a dickish troll as are Merl/merli/meh/mel (i can't think of a good nickname) and Al.

Broke
April 11th, 2015, 01:24 AM
Good thing he didnt mention Zel then.
Fuck my reading comprehension.

I accidentally mixed up Zel and Alc because of the cell phone and the dicking around comment.

Hawkeye
April 11th, 2015, 08:55 AM
Al's verion of being useful "Hi, I'm a Cell Phone."

Merlin's version of being useful.

Cruor
April 11th, 2015, 09:33 AM

Well, its not only that, but that does play a part. I mean both are locked away as well both still have a good idea of whats going on in the surface world somehow. Both talk very weirdly and also know a lot of weird shit. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he turns out to have Clairvoyance as well.

Oh and both love pranks and messing with people more than their lives.

Kotonoha
April 11th, 2015, 10:07 AM
I am 92% sure that was a passing joke.
You are 100% wrong.

Rockxas
April 11th, 2015, 10:45 AM
You are 100% wrong.
The HibikixChikagi is strong in this one. I, for one, welcome our new cute girls overlords.

Hen_Ichi
April 11th, 2015, 12:09 PM
Fair dos. I wouldn't trust me own judgement anyway.

You
April 11th, 2015, 01:26 PM
Is there even a script for the drama CDs or would you have to translate by ear?
I know there's a chinese script on sumisora.

Mcjon01
April 11th, 2015, 02:31 PM
You are 100% wrong.

Will you be dubbing the entire drama CD?

Crown
April 11th, 2015, 02:48 PM
You are 100% wrong.
I will not harbour any illusions ;_;

Cruor
April 11th, 2015, 03:03 PM
Will you be dubbing the entire drama CD?

Nobody can do WEL COME TO ZE CHUH CHUH CHUH AH NEN wait that was horrible CHUH CHUH CHUH AH NEN ER BEEE

I couldn't even figure out what he was saying the first time I heard it until I read that he was saying Ahnenerbe.

LJ3
April 12th, 2015, 12:46 AM
Well, its not only that, but that does play a part. I mean both are locked away as well both still have a good idea of whats going on in the surface world somehow. Both talk very weirdly and also know a lot of weird shit. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he turns out to have Clairvoyance as well.

Oh and both love pranks and messing with people more than their lives.

Wasn't Alcatraz's Plus Period entry had him mentioned as an arch mage or whatever title that's below True Magician? And how Garden of Avalon said that the true top tier mages have Clairvoyance?

You
April 12th, 2015, 01:51 AM
Wasn't Alcatraz's Plus Period entry had him mentioned as an arch mage or whatever title that's below True Magician? And how Garden of Avalon said that the true top tier mages have Clairvoyance?
Zouken is also an "archmagus."
Merlin said he was the only clairvoyant of this era, and the rest were long gone.
But it would be a good explanation to how he knows what's going on outside.

Haseo Nanaya
April 12th, 2015, 02:40 AM
And how Garden of Avalon said that the true top tier mages have Clairvoyance?

The goal of a magus is to learn shit. Now what do you think a magus would say about a power that is basically "learn shit fast" the ability.

Merlin can aparently see all of reality or the make up of the world or something

Broke
April 12th, 2015, 04:05 AM
The goal of a magus is to learn shit. Now what do you think a magus would say about a power that is basically "learn shit fast" the ability.

Merlin can aparently see all of reality or the make up of the world or something

I wonder how he'll take to Earth being invaded and mana drying out.

Cruor
April 12th, 2015, 07:28 AM
Zouken is also an "archmagus."
Merlin said he was the only clairvoyant of this era, and the rest were long gone.
But it would be a good explanation to how he knows what's going on outside.

Merlin = Alcatraz eye of providence.jpg

You
April 16th, 2015, 02:08 PM
亜種聖杯戦争といえば「Fate/Apocrypha」の世界ですけどももしかしたらアストルフォが出てくる可能性もあるかもしれないよね

You and me both bosel.

Broke
April 16th, 2015, 02:47 PM
亜種聖杯戦争といえば「Fate/Apocrypha」の世界ですけどももしかしたらアストルフォが出てくる可能性もあるかもしれないよね

You and me both bosel.
Literally only about 5-6 people can read moonspeak around here.

Haseo Nanaya
April 16th, 2015, 03:15 PM
Literally only about 5-6 people can read moonspeak around here.

It's something about Astolfo and Apo.

Broke
April 16th, 2015, 04:31 PM
It's something about Astolfo and Apo.

I keep forgetting that you're Japanese and actually have a family...

Haseo Nanaya
April 16th, 2015, 05:22 PM
I keep forgetting that you're Japanese and actually have a family...

Cool I didn't know I was Japanese and a teenaged parent!

I assume you mean You or somebody else idk

- - - Updated - - -

look at my age

Broke
April 16th, 2015, 05:36 PM
Cool I didn't know I was Japanese and a teenaged parent!

I assume you mean You or somebody else idk

- - - Updated - - -

look at my age
Oh wait.

Who was the Japanese dude with a daughter again?

You
April 16th, 2015, 05:40 PM
Oh wait.

Who was the Japanese dude with a daughter again?
Ossan.

Broke
April 16th, 2015, 05:49 PM
Ossan.
Excuse me while I stroke myself in shame over my spontaneous bout of stupidity.

PhoenixRising
April 16th, 2015, 10:03 PM
I feel so sorry for Saber in this chapter. I'm just going through it now, and all Manaka does during this is just say stuff like "Oh you're are pretty, and strong, but you're not my Saber." and treats her like an idiot.
She is just so horrible to her and Saber is just going what is going on. Manaka just constantly insults and compares Saber to Proto Saber throughout the chapter.

Haseo Nanaya
April 16th, 2015, 10:08 PM
I feel so sorry for Saber in this chapter. I'm just going through it now, and all Manaka does during this is just say stuff like "Oh you're are pretty, and strong, but you're not my Saber." and treats her like an idiot.
She is just so horrible to her and Saber is just going what is going on. Manaka just constantly insults and compares Saber to Proto Saber throughout the chapter.
Is this runes right? :(. Any one else show up yet?

oh and I so friggin called it.

PhoenixRising
April 16th, 2015, 10:11 PM
Is this runes right? :(. Any one else show up yet?

What do you mean by runes?

No one has shown up just yet. I think this whole chapter is just on Saber and Manaka.

Haseo Nanaya
April 16th, 2015, 10:14 PM
What do you mean by runes?

No one has shown up just yet. I think this whole chapter is just on Saber and Manaka.

Maybe it'll be a chapter per team and one final chapter to pull it all together. I've seen that technique before and I quite like it when done right.

ItsaRandomUsername
April 16th, 2015, 10:19 PM

A maiden in love is not so easily swayed.

Li Shuwhere
April 16th, 2015, 10:35 PM

She'd probably do that with every Servant who wasn't Proto!Saber.

So are you enjoying it Phoenix?

Rafflesiac
April 16th, 2015, 10:44 PM
This sounds amazing.

Hawkeye
April 16th, 2015, 10:46 PM
Manaka: What rank is your Excalibur?

Sabre: Wha- How did you know it was Excalibur?

Manaka: Shhh, hear that? That's the sound of you not answering my god damn question.

Sabre: Uhhh, A++?

Manaka: Lol, my Sabre's is EX, you suck.

Sabre: :sader:

BananaShiki
April 16th, 2015, 10:48 PM

Sounds amazing.
And who could blame Manaka? It'd be horrible to get stuck with Arturia after being with Proto-Saber first.

Haseo Nanaya
April 16th, 2015, 10:48 PM

Manaka: Shhh, hear that? That's the sound of you not answering my god damn question.

Manaka: Lol, my Sabre's is EX, you suck:neco_arc:.

fixt.

Hawkeye
April 16th, 2015, 10:50 PM
fixt.

It is an improvement. Have an author for your editing prowess. :nasu:

PhoenixRising
April 16th, 2015, 10:52 PM
She'd probably do that with every Servant who wasn't Proto!Saber.

So are you enjoying it Phoenix?

Yeah, its really good, it looks like Manaka also cooks monster parts at the end of the chapter.
I'm still working my way through the translations, but I'm hoping to have it up on the translation thread in a week.

BananaShiki
April 16th, 2015, 10:55 PM

Manaka: Lol, my Sabre's is EX, you suck.

You funny guy. I like you.

Hawkeye
April 16th, 2015, 10:58 PM
You funny guy. I like you.

Thanks. :)

Li Shuwhere
April 16th, 2015, 11:00 PM
Yeah, its really good, it looks like Manaka also cooks monster parts at the end of the chapter.
I'm still working my way through the translations, but I'm hoping to have it up on the translation thread in a week.

Cooking monster parts? Next time she'll be making armor from them and it'll slowly turn into Monster Hunter.

Haseo Nanaya
April 16th, 2015, 11:02 PM

You can also post it here or I can put it in a spoiler in OP. (you know for easy access this is the F/L thread after all)

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks. :)

Aww damn I wasn't paying attention and thought Pheonix posted that as an excerpt.

Imperial
April 17th, 2015, 12:37 AM
Oh, look, Manaka being a giga bitch and Seibah getting shat on. Who could have seen those coming?

The monster cooking first made me think of Dragon's Crown. Beautiful game

Hawkeye
April 17th, 2015, 07:32 AM
The monster cooking first made me think of Dragon's Crown. Beautiful game
My first thought was this

https://youtu.be/dkhdH57zc5w?t=1m30s

Hen_Ichi
April 17th, 2015, 12:25 PM
o.O

I guess... monsters are more appetising than octopus?

zxcvbbnmm1
April 18th, 2015, 01:22 AM
I'm actually so excited for this.

zxcvbbnmm1
April 27th, 2015, 05:51 PM
Hmmm....does anyone know if this will be a monthly thing? Like will the next chapter appear in May?

hinode
April 27th, 2015, 06:23 PM
Next two Comptiq issues, which are released on the tenth of every month.

zxcvbbnmm1
April 29th, 2015, 08:23 PM
So how's it been going so far Phoenix? (Trying not to sound rude :) )

Haseo Nanaya
April 29th, 2015, 08:24 PM
Thank you. I was so afraid to ask.

Imperial
April 30th, 2015, 12:31 AM
She'll let us know when she has something.

Begging for scraps bumps the thread pointlessly and doesn't do anything to hasten the release of the next chapter or translation.

PhoenixRising
April 30th, 2015, 05:17 AM

Sorry, I've been really busy with assignments and stuff. But I have translated it, I'm just fine tuning some of them, because they came out a bit wonky. But I'll have them up tomorrow at best.

Haseo Nanaya
April 30th, 2015, 05:38 AM
Sorry, I've been really busy with assignments and stuff. But I have translated it, I'm just fine tuning some of them, because they came out a bit wonky. But I'll have them up tomorrow at best.
Schools more important. It's amazing that you got it done so fast. Good job.

PhoenixRising
April 30th, 2015, 06:29 PM
Okay, for those of you who don't know, Part one of the first chapter is up in the translation section under the "Fate Labyrinth Fan Translation" Thread.

Haseo Nanaya
April 30th, 2015, 06:39 PM
OP is now updated with Link, a proper intro (sort of, I would appreciate it if someone could post the "synopsis"), And the only two images I know of, Pheonix are there more pictures?

PhoenixRising
May 3rd, 2015, 04:05 AM
Part 2 is now up!

Hawkeye
May 5th, 2015, 11:31 AM
The link in the first post isn't working. I think it's linked to the old thread before Seika swapped it out.

Haseo Nanaya
May 5th, 2015, 11:53 AM
The link in the first post isn't working. I think it's linked to the old thread before Seika swapped it out.
Ok thanx I'll fix it.

- - - Updated - - -

I thought I already did. Guess not.

- - - Updated - - -

It's the correct link I don't know why it isn't working.

Hawkeye
May 5th, 2015, 12:00 PM
Weird, it's saying no thread specified. Are you having problems too, or is it just me?

Haseo Nanaya
May 5th, 2015, 12:04 PM
Won't work for me if I just click it but if you copy the link directly into the web browser bar then it works.

Mcjon01
May 5th, 2015, 12:16 PM
Use the globe with an x over it to null the current hyperlink then let it generate the hyperlink again.

Haseo Nanaya
May 5th, 2015, 12:23 PM
Got it. Thanks Mcjon.

Hawkeye
May 5th, 2015, 12:54 PM
Use the globe with an x over it to null the current hyperlink then let it generate the hyperlink again.

Much oblidged Mcjon, however you lose points for lack of smugness. Sorry, but it has to be done, we have to maintain standards.

Cruor
May 6th, 2015, 01:17 PM
You guys dont manually write out [ url=blah]Blahblah[/url]? What losers.

Haseo Nanaya
May 6th, 2015, 01:44 PM
Wow a whole page wasted on a broken link and snarky comments. Time to get back on track.

I'm really curious as to who the boy who got bodyjacked is. He' probably a magus of some talent to be able to summon seiba and enter the Labrynth. (Or have the confidence to enter).

Still waiting for that Arc cameo.

peanuts
May 8th, 2015, 07:07 AM
Dropped.
http://i.imgur.com/09LXLqu.jpg

Paitouch
May 8th, 2015, 07:18 AM
Hahahaha.

mewarmo990
May 8th, 2015, 07:29 AM
wwwww

Christemo
May 8th, 2015, 07:30 AM
I mean I already wasnt reading this but with no new Servants I have literally no reason to even give it a chance.

Leftovers
May 8th, 2015, 07:56 AM
Fate/Labyrinth -What An Original Series-

lyracharles77
May 8th, 2015, 08:25 AM
Is that True or one of the Hundred-Faced?

Christemo
May 8th, 2015, 08:26 AM
Or just another random Hassan.

Hawkeye
May 8th, 2015, 08:29 AM
So we've Sabre, Caster and from the looks of it True Assassin from Fate/Stay Night

Then Robin Hood from Extra. Wow is he the odd man out here.

Still, you never know, we still don't know their masters, and I'm still interested in finding out who Manaka body jacked.

hinode
May 8th, 2015, 08:43 AM
Medea, really? Does anyone even care about her besides Milbunk and (sometimes) June?

Kat
May 8th, 2015, 08:48 AM
Nah, it's only Milbunk and his mini-me lethum.

mAc Chaos
May 8th, 2015, 08:51 AM
Do they retain their memory of the 5th somehow or are they all strangers to each other?

Break
May 8th, 2015, 08:52 AM
I Like her too, though.

Kat
May 8th, 2015, 08:54 AM
Jokes aside, since we have Servants from main timeline and from Moon Cell wars, I wonder if we will get Servants from other spin-offs just to have at least one representative from each.

JetKinen
May 8th, 2015, 09:09 AM
I like Robin, so it should be fun seeing him trying to outHassan Hassan

Christemo
May 8th, 2015, 09:11 AM
Then Robin Hood from Extra. Wow is he the odd man out here.

Yeah never had I expected a good pre-existing Servant after Saber became a protag.

Li Shuwhere
May 8th, 2015, 09:33 AM
Dropped.

Why must you hurt me, Labyrinth?

I like the idea of Robin getting more exploration, and I'm neutral on Hassan.

Trubo
May 8th, 2015, 10:33 AM
You guys dont manually write out [ url=blah]Blahblah[/url]? What losers.

This. I don't even know where the GUI options are.

Sunny
May 8th, 2015, 10:52 AM
Do they retain their memory of the 5th somehow or are they all strangers to each other?

if it's one of the Grail Wars Saber competed in, it has to predate the fifth for her at least.
i'd assume other Servants wouldn't keep their memories as per the norm. Though that makes Medea a really odd choice - Arturia would remember her in F/SN if they had any actual interaction in this. So at the very least Saber and Caster can't interact in any meaningful way that shows off the latter's identity or abilities.

...Eh, hopefully it's at least a new Hassan. That way we get another zabaniya for the pile and power creep the zealot a bit.

Imperial
May 8th, 2015, 10:52 AM
I mean I already wasnt reading this but with no new Servants I have literally no reason to even give it a chance.

This was my knee-jerk reaction, but I happen to like Medea, Robin and True Assassin.

Provided that's actually TA and not Hundred-Faced. Who knows? F/L could throw us a curveball and give us a new Hassan, not that I'm counting on it.

Sandstorm77
May 8th, 2015, 11:02 AM
Dropped.

This managed to make me laugh quite a bit.

i kinda like robin though, so i feel sorry that he has to experience manaka.

Hen_Ichi
May 8th, 2015, 12:03 PM
If keeping canon then only Saber should. From whichever whenever she comes from.

Rockxas
May 8th, 2015, 01:27 PM
Robin? Time to care about Labyrinth.

Rafflesiac
May 8th, 2015, 01:48 PM
Dropped.
Robin is nice, and Medea and Manaka can chat about their mutual Saber-love.

Li Shuwhere
May 8th, 2015, 01:52 PM
Robin is nice, and Medea and Manaka can chat about their mutual Saber-love.

Till Manaka brings up that her Saber's a guy and much better than girl Saber. Then they're enemies.

Kat
May 8th, 2015, 01:54 PM
^^I like making jabs at Arthuria, but I genuinely pity her here.

Bobin
May 8th, 2015, 02:00 PM
I want to see what quirks Hassan is gonna have.

Kirby
May 8th, 2015, 02:00 PM
medea yeeaahhhh

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wow didn't notice the Hassan

Rafflesiac
May 8th, 2015, 02:11 PM
Oh wow didn't notice the Hassan
presence concealment: ex

fate/strange fake crossover confirmed

zxcvbbnmm1
May 8th, 2015, 03:17 PM
So I guess these are the 4 servants in the Labyrinth then? I wonder who their masters are...

Milbunk
May 8th, 2015, 03:19 PM
Omg, something finally new about Medea, I was already interested in this from the concept alone but now there is literally no way I'm not invested at this point!

I can't wait to see what they have in store for this series, it's gonna be fun!

Btw, I wonder if the labyrinth in the anime was just a coincidence or if it was foreshadowing to this?

Kat
May 8th, 2015, 03:20 PM
Only coincidence, Medea is no near that relevant.

You
May 8th, 2015, 03:24 PM
if it's one of the Grail Wars Saber competed in, it has to predate the fifth for her at least.
i'd assume other Servants wouldn't keep their memories as per the norm. Though that makes Medea a really odd choice - Arturia would remember her in F/SN if they had any actual interaction in this. So at the very least Saber and Caster can't interact in any meaningful way that shows off the latter's identity or abilities.

...Eh, hopefully it's at least a new Hassan. That way we get another zabaniya for the pile and power creep the zealot a bit.
It's a variant. It might not even be in the SN timeline.
That brings up the "does each parallel universe have a throne?"

Milbunk
May 8th, 2015, 03:25 PM
Someone seems bitter about this lol. Well I'm just glad to finally get the chance to see something more with her! I'll also take the Hassan and the Robin as a bonus thank you very much.

Watch, Medea will totally put someone in a labyrinth while they are in a labyrinth. I can already smell the yo dawgs from a mile away.

JetKinen
May 8th, 2015, 03:25 PM
I hope its TA

Hes a cool dude

Kat
May 8th, 2015, 03:28 PM
Not even bitter, it's just that this spin-off is so lazy in conception that it doesn't even introduce a single new Servant, again, it's just a sidestory to a proper spin-off.

Milbunk
May 8th, 2015, 03:30 PM
Hey who can complain about another side story with an interesting premise? It's fun to see characters that we know so well thrown into a new situation just so we can see how they would react.

Also seeing as it's a labyrinth it'll be interesting to see how Caster decides to handle making a temple, after all you can't really do that when you have to keep moving.

You
May 8th, 2015, 03:33 PM
I think how Milbunk only started commenting on this thread when Medea was introduced.

Kat
May 8th, 2015, 03:35 PM
So far it includes Manaka gushing over her beloved while comparing him to Arthuria, so nothing that interesting. I mean, gushing has been done a lot in Fragments, only this time with Saber around whom she views inferior to her Arthur.

Milbunk
May 8th, 2015, 03:37 PM
Well I was talking to Mac about in over pms but there wasn't much to comment on yet until this new info got released, and it just happened to be some of the best news I've seen all week!

peanuts
May 8th, 2015, 03:37 PM
Manaka's the only master.
The other Servants were summoned by the dungeon itself and they get their magical juice by killing the monsters or absorbing it from the goods they get when they open the treasure boxes.
Looks like they're going to form a party.

Milbunk
May 8th, 2015, 03:39 PM
Oh cool, sure there is no Kuzuki but hey it's makes me wonder how Caster is going to deal with magic restraints. (Can't she just get the magical energy out of the air?)

Rafflesiac
May 8th, 2015, 03:40 PM
Manaka's the only master.
The other Servants were summoned by the dungeon itself and they get their magical juice by killing the monsters or absorbing it from the goods they get when they open the treasure boxes.
Looks like they're going to form a party.
Wait, they're working together?

So this is Fate/Etrian Odyssey, then?

peanuts
May 8th, 2015, 03:41 PM
Oh cool, sure there is no Kuzuki but hey it's makes me wonder how Caster is going to deal with magic restraints. (Can't she just get the magical energy out of the air?)

By teaming up with Manaka.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, they're working together?

So this is Fate/Etrian Odyssey, then?

It looks like it's going to turn out that way.

Kat
May 8th, 2015, 03:43 PM
I'm not surprised that Manaka will hog all Servants, that's her gimmick.

Imperial
May 8th, 2015, 03:49 PM
I can see each one was chosen to correspond to your typical RPG class, which Servants already tend to do, but this is pretty clearly Fighter/Mage/Thief with a bonus Assassin. It's like Illya's castle with a different killer loli.

This is probably just a goofy detour to soften us up to the next round of horrible things Manaka is about to do in Fragments when it resumes.

Milbunk
May 8th, 2015, 03:50 PM
Hmm even with magical energy restrictions I wonder how they are going to get around the fact that Medea has bone soldiers and beams? Unless all the monsters have high MR or something you would think she would have a pretty easy time with it.

Rafflesiac
May 8th, 2015, 03:51 PM
Hmm even with magical energy restrictions I wonder how they are going to get around the fact that Medea has bone soldiers and beams? Unless all the monsters have high MR or something you would think she would have a pretty easy time with it.
By completely ignoring that stuff and only focusing on what matters?*

*Manaka, Saber, Manaka bullying Saber

Broke
May 8th, 2015, 03:53 PM
Inb4 this is actually a game preview.

Sunny

'You get mana back by killing monsters.'

'beamu for 70 MP'

Slime A died!
You got: 10 MP

Mages don't tend to be very sustain-sufficient. Especially not Medea without a temple or people to harvest.

mAc Chaos
You can't have a dungeon without a final boss.

When's Gilgamesh.

Kat
May 8th, 2015, 03:55 PM
You can't have a dungeon without a final boss.

When's Gilgamesh.

Do you want a total party kill?

Sunny
May 8th, 2015, 03:56 PM
Gil should be a Mimic.

You open the chest, find a Gate of babylon portal, and he takes his property back.

zxcvbbnmm1
May 8th, 2015, 04:27 PM
Do you want a total party kill?
That would be a good way to end, just have everyone utterly destroyed and then Manaka wakes up. Classic.

Haseo Nanaya
May 8th, 2015, 04:32 PM
Since it is a "dream" is any one else expecting it to get way trippy, like murderous rainbow clouds?

Bobin
May 8th, 2015, 04:33 PM
TA= Thief class

Medea= Mage class

Saber= Warrior class

Robin= Archer class

Any other RPG classes we can add to the stereotypical four base classes?

- - - Updated - - -

Play more RPG guys

EDIT: There you go. Ugly edit time.

Imperial
May 8th, 2015, 04:38 PM
Given Manaka's (borderline?) omnipotence, Medea can probably cast Ultima every turn and regenerate enough MP to do it all over again.

LegalLoliLover
May 8th, 2015, 04:45 PM
Well, Assassin is an RPG class, just not one of the base ones. Rogue and Thief are often interchangeable but sometimes distinct.

Broke
May 8th, 2015, 04:56 PM
Rogues are generally beefier archers or thieves.

Haseo Nanaya
May 8th, 2015, 05:00 PM
Waver's just having a dream after beating FF1 on PSP and Manaka is just hijacking him. Obviously Waver is hardcore as he doesn't need no stinkin healer, straight dps baby.

zxcvbbnmm1
May 8th, 2015, 05:06 PM
Waver's just having a dream after beating FF1 on PSP and Manaka is just hijacking him. Obviously Waver is hardcore as he doesn't need no stinkin healer, straight dps baby.
That is the one of best things I've heard of in awhile.

Bobin
May 8th, 2015, 05:08 PM
With how servants work, Medea would work fine as a team healer.

- - - Updated - - -

Medea is the white mage. She dies first

- - - Updated - - -

Calling it

Hawkeye
May 8th, 2015, 05:08 PM
Actually, lemme see.

Before, we got a reference to Apocrypha with Sieg, we got a Case Files note with the spear, right? Then we have Manaka from Prototype, Saber, Caster and Assassin from Stay Night and Archer from Extra. Not to mention the Labyrinth itself is seemingly connected to Tsukihime.

All we need is Neco-Arc and a Ryougi cameo and we've shoved Type-Moon into one dream.

Haseo Nanaya
May 8th, 2015, 05:09 PM
That is the one of best things I've heard of in awhile.
Thanx

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Calling it

Medea is the BLM she just has some WHM cross class skills. Waver may be badass but he isn't stupid, A simple cure after battle is all he needs really.

peanuts
May 8th, 2015, 05:10 PM
A Ryougi cameo

We had one already.

Haseo Nanaya
May 8th, 2015, 05:12 PM
We had one already.
They are inescapable. Even Tsuki-R will have a Ryogi reference.

Hawkeye
May 8th, 2015, 05:16 PM
We had one already.

They are inescapable. Even Tsuki-R will have a Ryogi reference.

Oh, I must've missed the cameo.

Still, I can't help but look forward to this. These other servants are actually people that could honestly do with more development and stuff.

peanuts
May 8th, 2015, 05:19 PM
Oh, I must've missed the cameo.

More like PhoenixRising didn't translate that part correctly.

Mcjon01
May 8th, 2015, 05:21 PM
Yeah, I was about to say, I don't blame you for missing it the way it is right now.

Elthanes
May 8th, 2015, 05:24 PM

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Calling it

Reread HA.
Her healing is shit

Ayr
May 8th, 2015, 05:43 PM
Oh, well, I suppose if we're getting pre-existing heroes in this, I'm happy they're ones I already liked.

Paitouch
May 8th, 2015, 05:50 PM

Imperial
May 8th, 2015, 05:50 PM
All we need is Neco-Arc and a Ryougi cameo and we've shoved Type-Moon into one dream.

Still needs Notes and DDD

Haseo Nanaya
May 8th, 2015, 05:57 PM
Thanx Pai

- - - Updated - - -

OP updated!

Bobin
May 8th, 2015, 06:11 PM
http://i.imgur.com/5dbvs8v.jpg

Saber please put the sandwich down.

Mcjon01
May 8th, 2015, 06:12 PM
But this is a story about eating sandwiches.

Bobin
May 8th, 2015, 06:14 PM
No crust? What is this.

- - - Updated - - -

I take it back. It can't be called a sandwich anymore.

Broke
May 8th, 2015, 06:35 PM
No crust? What is this.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a handwitch.

Bobin
May 8th, 2015, 06:39 PM
It's a handwitch.

http://i.imgur.com/bmfmTJH.jpg

You
May 8th, 2015, 06:44 PM
Oh cool Boobrie/Kelpie stuff.
Crystal Golems and man eating plants that are getting turned into sandwhichs.
Alba's ancestor Agrippa getting a shout out, very nice. I wonder what's up with this planetary magic circle thing.

Bobin
May 8th, 2015, 06:50 PM
man eating plants that are getting turned into sandwhichs.

The circle of life continues.

JetKinen
May 8th, 2015, 07:28 PM
Robin looking very cool in the frontpage.

Next Act is supposedly the final act right?

Hen_Ichi
May 9th, 2015, 05:50 AM
Inb4 Caster's true purpose is to dress up Seiba

PhoenixRising
May 9th, 2015, 11:17 AM
Part 3 of chapter one is up in the fan translation forum.

Hmmm, I'm not sure if i like the Servants chosen for this sub-story. I'm fine with Saber and Robin Hood, but I'd actually prefer it if they had another Extra Servant like Nursery Rhyme or a Apocrypha one to balance it out like Atlanta or Jack the Ripper.

Edit: The last part of Chapter 4 is up too.

Li Shuwhere
May 9th, 2015, 12:22 PM
Inb4 Caster's true purpose is to dress up Seiba

Inb4 they make Seiba and Robin swap outfits.

I've put up Part 3 of chapter one is up in the fan translation forum.

Hmmm, I'm not sure if i like the Servants chosen for this sub-story. I'm fine with Saber and Robin Hood, but I'd actually prefer it if they had another Extra Servant like Nursery Rhyme or a Apocrypha one to balance it out like Atlanta or Jack the Ripper.

Thanks again Phoenix.

Yeah, I'd have preferred an Apo Servant & a new Servant along with Robin to balance it, instead of Medea & Hassan. The main problem I have with Medea is she's already had a lot of spotlight and exploration in the anime, while there are other Servants who deserve more.

Janx
May 11th, 2015, 02:15 AM

Excalawich.

imadaman
May 11th, 2015, 04:13 AM
TA= Thief class

Medea= Mage class

Saber= Warrior class

Robin= Archer class

Any other RPG classes we can add to the stereotypical four base classes?

- - - Updated - - -

Play more RPG guys

EDIT: There you go. Ugly edit time.

Monk, Red Mage.
Wait no, not Red Mage, I don't want EMIYA.
Monk and, uh, Beekeeper?
Karna for Paladin of 2015

Milbunk
May 14th, 2015, 05:27 PM
In honor of this interesting premise I've decided to try a RP based on a Labyrinth hunt. I don't think anything like this has been done before so it should be interesting!

You can check it out here: http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/5831-Into-the-Labyrinth-%28OOC%29

imadaman
May 17th, 2015, 06:56 AM
Monk, Red Mage.
Wait no, not Red Mage, I don't want EMIYA.
Monk and, uh, Beekeeper?
Karna for Paladin of 2015
EMIYA Red Mage?
What was I smoking, he's more of a Blue Mage. Well, him or Lancelot I guess.
Gilgamesh would fit Red Mage more, I think.
Karna still for Paladin of 2015 though.

Kat
May 17th, 2015, 06:59 AM
I'm sure Milbunk only is interested in the premise because of Medea.

inb4 Kayneth and Medea are the secret boss in his thing.

imadaman
May 17th, 2015, 09:13 AM
Kayneth being Medea's Servant?

Kat
May 17th, 2015, 09:20 AM
I wouldn't say Heroic Spirit KAYNETH would be impossible given how Milbunk wanks the guy.

Seika
May 20th, 2015, 04:49 AM
Now let's just wait for a Fate/Prototype continuation with genderbent Proto-Saber :V
You were so close, I3.

Fan_Fic_Reader
June 9th, 2015, 09:46 PM
Act Final

http://41.media.tumblr.com/3610eff4665d0920617e8e7c0576de91/tumblr_npoq90OOAE1rye1gyo1_1280.jpg
http://36.media.tumblr.com/d2b76cb7c704b97ca44ef65ada4914df/tumblr_npoq90OOAE1rye1gyo2_1280.jpg
http://41.media.tumblr.com/868cd893801f869df646d797e374a6a1/tumblr_npoq90OOAE1rye1gyo3_1280.jpg

Mcjon01
June 9th, 2015, 09:47 PM
Where are the word parts?

Rafflesiac
June 9th, 2015, 09:56 PM
It says Fate/Labyrinth right on the first picture, silly!

ItsaRandomUsername
June 9th, 2015, 10:28 PM

There's perfectly legible moonscratch right on the pictures!

hinode
June 9th, 2015, 10:42 PM
My main (bordering on only) interest in Labyrinth is seeing what sort of tie-in it might have with Grand Order, which Sakurai just happens to be co-writing for.

A three part story was never going to be worth all that much as a standalone, but it's enough to whet the appetite for something bigger. And they both have multi-servant teams too... although the's numbers don't appear to match up, which makes me suspect I'm just overthinking things here. Actually exploring Caubac's Labyrinth with your own servant team would probably be too good to be true for a mobile RPG.

You
June 9th, 2015, 10:53 PM
Inno, learning about kelpies was pretty hype.
Also crystal golems.

JetKinen
June 9th, 2015, 11:02 PM
Say You, was there anything cool about Hassan in it?

Nuclear Consensus
June 9th, 2015, 11:10 PM
Inno, learning about kelpies was pretty hype.
Also crystal golems.
What about kelpies?

peanuts
June 9th, 2015, 11:17 PM
There's also a golem dragon at the end of the chapter when I briefly looked at the last page.
Sakurai goes like LET'S HYPE, but then she doesn't do anything with it, no not even it. Not do anything at all.

You
June 9th, 2015, 11:28 PM
Say You, was there anything cool about Hassan in it?
I think that's for Act 3.

What about kelpies?
Well they like to eat little girls. They're magical beasts. Another name for them is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Each_uisge
Water membrane thing saber's sword can't through. Changes form into https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boobrie.
Sakurai into Scottish things?

- - - Updated - - -

There's also a golem dragon at the end of the chapter when I briefly looked at the last page.
Sakurai goes like LET'S HYPE, but then she doesn't do anything with it, no not even it. Not do anything at all.
Anything cool with Hassan? Like Jet asked.

peanuts
June 9th, 2015, 11:32 PM
I chose to not read the chapter after I saw the picture I posted, so I don't know sorry.

Bobin
June 9th, 2015, 11:37 PM
Do it for Hassan.

Nuclear Consensus
June 9th, 2015, 11:39 PM
Well they like to eat little girls. They're magical beasts. Another name for them is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Each_uisge
Water membrane thing saber's sword can't through. Changes form into https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boobrie.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but what I'm getting here is that kelpies change into horse-man things that change into giant birds that Excalibur can't cut. Is that right?

You
June 9th, 2015, 11:50 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but what I'm getting here is that kelpies change into horse-man things that change into giant birds that Excalibur can't cut. Is that right?
They don't change into horse men. Sakurai just said that another name for Kelpies is Esch Uisage. While in horse form, Saber couldn't cut it because of this water membrane. Manaka uses dilatant magecraft as a counter, but it turned into a Boobrie and went into the air. At that point Saber used Strike Air.

LJ3
June 9th, 2015, 11:56 PM
What, this was Alcatraz's labyrinth?

Cysero
June 9th, 2015, 11:59 PM
Fate/Labyrinth anime when.

I actually like Manaka.

ItsaRandomUsername
June 10th, 2015, 12:05 AM
Fate/Labyrinth anime when.

I actually like Manaka.

when we get a prototype anime, of course.

I'd watch it just for Manaka. And I guess Misaya, too. But most, definitely absolutely Manaka.

Imperial
June 10th, 2015, 12:13 AM

I'd watch it just for Manaka. And I guess Misaya, too. But most, definitely absolutely Manaka.

Psssh.

All Misaya all day!

Bobin
June 10th, 2015, 12:15 AM
Watching Manaka being ONIISAMA in Nasuverse would be fun.

Cysero
June 10th, 2015, 12:19 AM
I mean it would literally be Manaka & co. eating sandwiches and getting touchy in the baths all the time, with the occasional teamwork!kill; and that'd be absolutely amazing. It doesn't even need an actual story.

Nuclear Consensus
June 10th, 2015, 12:21 AM
They don't change into horse men. Sakurai just said that another name for Kelpies is Esch Uisage. While in horse form, Saber couldn't cut it because of this water membrane. Manaka uses dilatant magecraft as a counter, but it turned into a Boobrie and went into the air. At that point Saber used Strike Air.
Okay, thanks!

zxcvbbnmm1
June 10th, 2015, 03:34 AM

I'd be watching for all the bishie boys. :neco_arc:

PhoenixRising
June 10th, 2015, 08:35 AM
I'll be watching it for all the funny moments between Proto Saber and Ayaka!

AmADo VII
June 10th, 2015, 08:57 AM
I'll be watching it for all the funny moments between Proto Saber and Ayaka!
Manaka harem VS Ayaka harem?

PhoenixRising
June 10th, 2015, 09:14 AM
Manaka harem VS Ayaka harem?

I actually really want to see Proto Saber teasing Ayaka (e.g. like he does with the glasses in the script/OVA).

Oh yeah, but I also desperately want to see the scene where Gilgamesh proclaims his love for Ayaka and Saber gets all jealous and protective too.

ItsaRandomUsername
June 10th, 2015, 12:53 PM
In all honesty, we'd be far more likely to get a Fragments anime out of it. Which would still, of course, be welcome enough in its own right.

You
June 10th, 2015, 01:24 PM
If there's a fragments anime. Would they keep the organization or make it linear?

LegalLoliLover
June 10th, 2015, 01:25 PM

If it's the main Prototype story, given that Manaka is pretty much the final boss, or at least the summoner of the final boss, I doubt she'll directly show up until the second half of the series (flashbacks don't count, in this case).

zxcvbbnmm1
June 10th, 2015, 01:30 PM
If there's a fragments anime. Would they keep the organization or make it linear?
I'd like somewhere in between, like maybe every few episodes they could shake it up a bit with the organization. But the way it's presented in the novels annoys me too much, It's easy to lose track of what's happening at the same time as other events.

ItsaRandomUsername
June 10th, 2015, 01:39 PM

Something like the bastard child of -Monogatari and the Baccano! animes with the requisite coat of Fate paint could be interesting if it was tightly scripted.

Imperial
June 10th, 2015, 02:27 PM
I like IRUN's idea.

Of course, I think it's only a matter of time before we get Prototype proper. That Special Act: Servants chapter already jumped ahead to Ayaka's war. If that's not testing the waters, I don't know what is.

PhoenixRising
June 17th, 2015, 05:32 AM
I apologise for the lateness but part One of Act 2 is up on the fan translation thread.

Roxas
June 17th, 2015, 08:39 AM
is there already a download link for act 3 and also thanks pheonix for the translation

PhoenixRising
June 22nd, 2015, 07:51 AM
Part 2 of Fate Labyrinth Act 2 is now up on the fan translation thread.

You
June 22nd, 2015, 12:56 PM
Bosel posted his act 3 review.
Assassin is 5th war Hassan.

mAc Chaos
June 22nd, 2015, 12:57 PM
Does he remember the 5th War?

Sunny
June 22nd, 2015, 01:00 PM
Bosel posted his act 3 review.
Assassin is 5th war Hassan.

Part of me wants to say this feels like a waste, but most of me is reconciled to the fact labyrinth is basically a cool concept hiatus filler. Plus based Narita will probably make all the rest of the zabaniyas at this point.

You
June 22nd, 2015, 01:06 PM
Does he remember the 5th War?
He uses delusional heartbeat. That's how you know.
Other than that, nothing's said about the 5th War.

- - - Updated - - -

Part of me wants to say this feels like a waste, but most of me is reconciled to the fact labyrinth is basically a cool concept hiatus filler.
There are some little lore tidbits here and there which seems to be the main point of heightening hype and establishing foreshadowing for later works. Like Agrippa's planetary magic circle. And now a comment on how the battalion of Kron can probably do a rain of light tier attack.

Sunny
June 22nd, 2015, 01:14 PM
Ooh, that is interesting.

i noticed the agrippa reference in Phoenix's last translation (yay thanks again!) but the rain of light reference is a surprise.

...i'm curious how the batallion even comes up, but i should stop being surprised after Garden of Avalon hinted at exxonsaurus dragons.

You
June 22nd, 2015, 02:23 PM
And the whole Delusional Heartbeat is a curse specialized for humans but the chimera in the labyrinth are mostly humans transformed into monsters so it's okay. Seems like something for Strange Fake to expand on.

PhoenixRising
June 25th, 2015, 08:40 AM
Part 3 of 4 of Fate/Labyrinth Act 2 is now up in the translation section!

PhoenixRising
June 27th, 2015, 07:29 AM
Sorry for the lateness of this, but the last part of Fate/Labyrinth Act 2 is now up in the translation section!

lethum
June 27th, 2015, 11:36 AM
It's ok, thanks for your trans.

Milbunk
June 27th, 2015, 09:14 PM
Anymore Labyrinth no matter how small is good in my book.

Rokudaime
June 27th, 2015, 10:50 PM
What's with the two of you having the same Caster avatar? :-/ Is there another new meme going on on the site that I don't know about or something?

Broke
June 28th, 2015, 08:52 PM
What's with the two of you having the same Caster avatar? :-/ Is there another new meme going on on the site that I don't know about or something?
They've been the same for a while now...

Milbunk
June 28th, 2015, 10:10 PM
I believe we started around when this version of BL was launched in fact.

lethum
June 29th, 2015, 12:08 PM
Indeed. If it is a meme, then it's as old as the vBulletin iteration of BL.

Milbunk
June 29th, 2015, 12:44 PM
But if there is one thing that hasn't changed it's our appreciation and respect for Medea, and speaking of her it's interesting to see her being compared to modern magi in some way like in this story. The comparison that one of her rain of light attacks it equal to an entire battalion of magi really helps to show her power when it comes to a magic battle.