PDA

View Full Version : Anime Central - May 15-17

Elf
April 12th, 2015, 10:53 PM
So is anyone going to ACEN (http://www.acen.org) this year?

I've been a couple of times and Roadbuster and I are heading there again this year. We're not doing any panels (this year), but if any BLers show up I'd like to say hi.

Megas
April 12th, 2015, 11:28 PM
Hmm, it's only 4 hours off from me...

It kinda depends, but it's definitely not impossible with the way my Vacation days accumulate so quickly.

Milbunk
April 13th, 2015, 12:48 AM
Oh wow that's actually pretty close to where I live and I never knew!

I might consider it but I'd have to see how my classes are going first.

Strange_One
May 8th, 2015, 04:55 PM
All I know about this is that Maridah!Seiba is gonna be there.

FlameStrike
May 14th, 2015, 11:36 AM
I'll be going, probably all three days too.

Elf
May 19th, 2015, 08:45 AM
All I know about this is that Maridah!Seiba is gonna be there.

Yeah, she was there. Didn't see her, but she was there.

It was a fantastic con and I'll be doing this again!

FlameStrike
May 19th, 2015, 04:48 PM
I saw her! She had a booth in artist's ally by the Crunch Roll stuff. I got to take a picture too. Although I didn't get a picture of her in Saber cosplay, I took a picture of a picture of her in Saber cosplay lololol.

Elf
May 20th, 2015, 08:43 AM
She's cute and all but I'm sort of "meh" when it comes to the whole professional cosplay thing. Especially when I know someone who can make amazing costumes.

However, the Kill la Kill photoshoot was ridiculous amounts of fun.

The one problem I had with the con was there was a lot of panels I would have gone to provided they weren't at 9AM. That's like Super Daywalker hours. Also the fire alarm fiasco kind of sucked too.

FlameStrike
May 20th, 2015, 04:21 PM
Oh, what panels were you interested in? I had a couple of panels that caught my eye, like this MuvLuv panels. But yeah, anything 9AM is no good lol.

As for photoshoots, I went to the F/sn one. There was an amazing Mordread armor guy, and some other good costumes. However it was night, and my phone only takes Potato quality pictures, so I couldn't get any good shots. All of the flash played havoc with my phone's focus ability and I ran out of batteries mid way through lol. They did do some fun poses though, like Gilgamesh bowing down to Dark Saber, Archer vs Shirou, Kuzuki vs Saber, etc.