PDA

View Full Version : BOARD UPGRADE 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Dark Pulse
June 11th, 2011, 12:45 PM
Of course, you thought that I wasn't going to stop upgrading the forums, did you? 'Course not! As long as we've got updates (Which will be as long as they support vBulletin 4.x) I'll keep upgrading them.

I'll probably close it down sometime around Noon Eastern Time Sunday - that's 9 AM Pacific, and about 4-5 PM UK. Let's put it this way: I'm making this post at 12:45 PM Eastern, so whatever hour it is now, that's the hour it'll close in your timezone (assuming you set that stuff up).

Some stuff you can look forward to (and the one probably most important to us) will be the CKEditor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK4oDgDicW8

And no, I won't troll the forums by pretending we got shut down again. Promise!

http://sir.haxalot.com/random/fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu/trollface.png

Mike1984
June 11th, 2011, 01:18 PM
How long is it likely to take?

Those new features seem damn useful, though, especially the auto-save one (I've been relying on the fact that firefox usually remembers posts I'm mid-way through making through a shutdown (if I re-open the same tab) for ages, and when I'm using a different browser, or it doesn't, it causes me serious problems).

I3uster
June 11th, 2011, 02:02 PM
Oh god, I forsee a dark future in which tables are used in powerlevel discussions.

TypeWannabe
June 11th, 2011, 02:14 PM
On the other hand, I foresee a bright future where tables are used in powerlevel discussions.

Cruor
June 11th, 2011, 02:21 PM
The top/notice thing almost made me think I was banned until I actually read it >_>;

lethum
June 11th, 2011, 03:19 PM
I thought that the pasting from word thing would transform format into BB code, not do that...whatever it did in the fic. The other new features sound good.

Mike1984
June 11th, 2011, 03:47 PM
Well, most likely it just handles it automatically. I don't really see the problem with that, though, as long as the BB code still works as well.

Ergast
June 11th, 2011, 04:10 PM
Oh god, I forsee a dark future in which tables are used in powerlevel discussions.

HERETIC! THE TABLES ARE NOTHING BUT A BLESS FROM THE GODS WHEN IT COMES TO POWERLEVELS!

On the other hand, I foresee a bright future where tables are used in powerlevel discussions.

HERETIC! THE TABLES ARE NOTHING BUT A CURSE FROM HELL WHEN IT COMES TO POWERLEVELS!

Jokes aside, I'm looking forward it.

Dark Pulse
June 11th, 2011, 05:10 PM
How long is it likely to take?Not sure. In theory, it shouldn't take too long... but the last time, I said 15 minutes, and it wound up being an hour and a half due to my computer deciding to simply not want to upload everything/timing out.

I hope that won't be the case here again, but suffice to say, it shouldn't take more than a few hours, at most. Assuming it all uploads right, anyway. If it doesn't, then I've got to fight with it and make sure all the files upload properly, so I'll probably be watching FTP files upload for the better chunk of 30-45 minutes.

Either that, or maybe I should consider a different FTP client than FireFTP... as when FireFTP resumes stuff, it fucks up.

mewarmo990
June 11th, 2011, 08:53 PM
People, PLAY A GAME. WATCH A MOVIE. GO OUTSIDE! There's a whole world out there to explore! Beast's Lair is not all there is to life!

Yeah, who am I kidding? I'll probably be clicking Reload while staring blankly at my monitor for a few hours. ;)

Kotonoha
June 11th, 2011, 11:24 PM
The top/notice thing almost made me think I was banned until I actually read it >_>;

You too?

King Rorthur
June 12th, 2011, 02:03 AM
We've already did the updates on my V-bulletin forum and it's working out great so far.

mangafreak7793
June 12th, 2011, 09:06 AM
People, PLAY A GAME. WATCH A MOVIE. GO OUTSIDE! There's a whole world out there to explore! Beast's Lair is not all there is to life!

Their's a life out there?

Blue
June 12th, 2011, 09:38 AM
Don't listen to him. Its a trap! Stay indoors, bolt your doors and hide under the table while this goes on. Lick the network cable every now and then if you really need to. We'll ride this out somehow!

Altima of the Gates
June 12th, 2011, 10:23 AM

You too?

Hmmmm.....why? Do you feel guilty for something?
Suspicious.....

Joking

Dark Pulse
June 12th, 2011, 12:29 PM
See? When the FTP doesn't drop my files, updating is painless.

It didn't even take half an hour. 25 minutes, on the button. 20 to upload, and about 5 to upgrade the forums and make sure everything merged in successfully.

Anyone, if you run into issues, please let me know and I'll get them fixed ASAP. As far as I know, though, there should be none. :)

Kotonoha
June 12th, 2011, 12:39 PM
Hmmmm.....why? Do you feel guilty for something?
Suspicious.....

It was all Tobias's fault! I told him not to but he wouldn't listen!

TypeWannabe
June 12th, 2011, 12:46 PM
Yay, new poster thingie. It's all white and shiny and stands out!

hero
June 12th, 2011, 01:02 PM
The S which should wrap [s] tags around the text, wraps [hr] tags instead. The '-' which wraps [hr] tags around the text works fine.

Dark Pulse
June 12th, 2011, 01:20 PM
I just tested all three of them and they all worked as they should. Did you try doing a hard refresh?

lethum
June 12th, 2011, 01:24 PM
I just tried things... those three buttons only wrap [ HR ] tags around selected text. I'm in Google chrome.

Dark Pulse
June 12th, 2011, 02:57 PM
I just tested again - posting the reply this time - and all three buttons function as normal and expected for me, in Firefox 4.

Hero, are you using Chrome as well?

KENTA
June 12th, 2011, 02:58 PM
Using Opera, all three just use HR.

Dark Pulse
June 12th, 2011, 03:04 PM
I'm absolutely stumped, then. The buttons are working as they should for me. I just tested it in IE9, and it works fine for me there as well.

The only thing I can think of is maybe to wipe your cookies and browser caches?

Is anyone using Firefox or IE experiencing this problem? It may be possible it's a bug only for Opera/Chrome users right now.

Mike1984
June 12th, 2011, 03:05 PM
Hmm, well, I tried using Opera last night, and quite a few things just seemed not to work. It might well be that vBulletin doesn't support it properly (since it's a relatively uncommon browser).

Dark Pulse
June 12th, 2011, 03:10 PM
Careful with that dangerous talk. Opera fanboys will string up an effigy of you and burn you like Guy Fawkes. :p

KENTA
June 12th, 2011, 03:13 PM
I love Opera, but he's right. It's not commonly used(and with my experiences with every other browser, there's no good reason for that) and often unsupported. Sucks ass.

Dark Pulse
June 12th, 2011, 03:16 PM
My part still stands. Opera fanboys are intensely sensitive about anyone bashing the browser, in my experience. :p

KENTA
June 12th, 2011, 03:21 PM
Fanboys in general are intensely sensitive about.....everything. I can't honestly tell most people I don't like Firefox, because the fanboys show up and attempt to murder me through the internet. Or if you talk about Macs around some people........or Consoles........or music..............or anything.

People are way too sensitive.

Dark Pulse
June 12th, 2011, 03:25 PM
Pretty much. Few folks are willing to take it on the chin anymore, which sucks. :(

If someone told me "I don't like what you like" I just shrug my shoulders.

...Though anyone who calls IE the "best browser" is going to get strung up by their nuts (assuming they're male) or their fallopian tubes (assuming they're female).

KENTA
June 12th, 2011, 03:28 PM
Only browser I hate more than IE is Safari. Ooooooooh how I hate Safari.

Mike1984
June 12th, 2011, 03:39 PM
My part still stands. Opera fanboys are intensely sensitive about anyone bashing the browser, in my experience. :p

I wasn't "bashing" it, though. It's not the fault of the browser if no-one can be bothered to support it.

Cruor
June 12th, 2011, 03:50 PM
How does I table (buttons don't work)? Firefox 4.0.1 here. Just wanna try it out.

Theocrass
June 12th, 2011, 03:54 PM
I have the same problem KENTA has.

Neir
June 12th, 2011, 04:09 PM
I don't like not being able to press TAB and then ENTER to post. It's a bit of a pain for me.

Cruor
June 12th, 2011, 04:17 PM
^Yeah

mewarmo990
June 12th, 2011, 04:45 PM
Loving this auto-save feature.

In-N-Out Double-Double & Animal Fries
June 12th, 2011, 05:16 PM
Fanboys in general are intensely sensitive about.....everything. I can't honestly tell most people I don't like Firefox, because the fanboys show up and attempt to murder me through the internet. Or if you talk about Macs around some people........or Consoles........or music..............or anything.

People are way too sensitive.

BOO YOU

the wiiustation 360 is clearly the best console ever

and fireoperascape chrome 9.0 is the best browser ever

Dark Pulse
June 12th, 2011, 08:07 PM
W
E
L
C
O

M
E
T
O
T

H
E
N
E
X

T
L
E
V
E

L

...It's working fine for me and I left it up in this post to prove it. I'm starting to wonder why you guys are having problems, but I'm not... the only thing I can think of is to keep in mind that this editor uses Javascript. Are you allowing Javascript on this site?

I also did notice that Horizontal Lines are included in the editor without being a custom BBCode now, which means my custom code for that is now superfluous. The bitch will be that if I remove that code, it's going to break posts that used it... so I may have to put up some special rules to handle it.

Counterguardian
June 12th, 2011, 11:16 PM
Damnit all this white in this textbox is blinding the hell out of me.

It's like someone decided to stick Excalibur up Nrvnqsr's ass.

lethum
June 13th, 2011, 09:37 AM
[ TABLE ]

WELCOMETOT

HENEX

TLEVE

L

[ /TABLE ]

...It's working fine for me and I left it up in this post to prove it. I'm starting to wonder why you guys are having problems, but I'm not... the only thing I can think of is to keep in mind that this editor uses Javascript. Are you allowing Javascript on this site?

I also did notice that Horizontal Lines are included in the editor without being a custom BBCode now, which means my custom code for that is now superfluous. The bitch will be that if I remove that code, it's going to break posts that used it... so I may have to put up some special rules to handle it.

Whoo! Tables looks simple!

1tr2td
1tr2td

2tr1td

hero
June 13th, 2011, 02:49 PM
Sorry, I totally forgot about this.

I'm using firefox 4.0.1, and the ! and S buttons still wrap [HR] tags.

Dark Pulse
June 13th, 2011, 04:16 PM
Whoo! Tables looks simple!

1tr2td
1tr2td

2tr1td

Tables are simple, for the most part.

Sorry, I totally forgot about this.

I'm using firefox 4.0.1, and the ! and S buttons still wrap [HR] tags.I have absolutely no idea why. I can't reproduce it.

Cruor
June 14th, 2011, 01:34 PM
W
E
L
C
O

M
E
T
O
T

H
E
N
E
X

T
L
E
V
E

L

Problem was I didn't know the code and the Buttons are inactive. (http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/1497/h3uihr4k.png)

Testing:

testing

testing

Kotonoha
June 14th, 2011, 02:03 PM
The buttons are greyed out for me too. Why can't I join in the tabley fun too? ;_;

KENTA
June 14th, 2011, 02:36 PM
Same here.

Ivan The Mouse
June 15th, 2011, 09:58 AM
Here too.

Mike1984
June 15th, 2011, 10:06 AM
Me too.

lethum
June 15th, 2011, 02:44 PM
1. You click "Go Advanced"
2. You click the A/A button at the top left of the editor.
3. You can table now!
4. ......

KENTA
June 15th, 2011, 02:54 PM
So you can. That actually fixes all my problems regarding the non-working buttons.

Milbunk
June 16th, 2011, 02:47 AM
Sometime's BL fails to load the page or doesn't work for a couple of minutes. I'm sure if this is related to the update or not so I'm just posting it here.

Dark Pulse
June 16th, 2011, 10:35 PM
...Well, believe it or not, not only did I find out why you're all having problems, I've found out how to fix them!

Everyone who's having problems with the tables, buttons not working correctly, etc: Go into your User CP's General Options (http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/profile.php?do=editoptions), and under "Message Editor Interface" ensure that "Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing" is ticked - most of you have it as "Standard Editor - Extra formatting controls." After that, everything should work normally.

I'll see if I can force this on the whole usergroup, and make it the default.

I've forced everyone to be on the WYSIWYG editor now, so this should be a problem no longer.

Sometime's BL fails to load the page or doesn't work for a couple of minutes. I'm sure if this is related to the update or not so I'm just posting it here.We've been having DNS issues the last few days. You may want to look in this topic (http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/646-Forum-is-down-for-most-folks.) for info on how to ensure you can access it even if the DNS goes kerplunk.

lethum
June 16th, 2011, 10:50 PM
It works!

...Say, have the HR tags always looked like this:

If it's what I think it should be, shouldn't it be...bigger? And visible? Or am I just using them wrong?

Dark Pulse
June 16th, 2011, 11:18 PM
I just forced the WYSIWYG Editor for everyone, so this problem should now go away.

As for HR tags, they work a little different. It's something like this:

100%

or:

200px

Which gives us the following:

100%

or:

200px

That said, I noticed in the new editor there's a standard Horizontal Rule button, so this may not be necessary for much longer. :p

lethum
June 16th, 2011, 11:28 PM
80%
Well, the hr tags done by the button show up without anything in the middle.

And the new editor settings don't let me use Alt+s to autopost. At least in quick reply mode.

Dark Pulse
June 16th, 2011, 11:46 PM
80%
Well, the hr tags done by the button show up without anything in the middle.

And the new editor settings don't let me use Alt+s to autopost. At least in quick reply mode.I know. That's why I'm saying mine may now be superfluous - Prior to 4.1.4 there was no button for a Horizontal Rule, thus me adding a custom code that did it.

As for the Alt+S problem, not sure if I can do anything about that. You may just have to get into the habit of clicking the post button.

Mike1984
June 17th, 2011, 05:53 AM
I just forced the WYSIWYG Editor for everyone, so this problem should now go away.

And I've changed it back again, because the WYSIWYG editor doesn't display the BBcodes, making altering italics etc. much more annoying. I'll just have to remember to turn it on if I want to use tables, I guess....

Ivan The Mouse
June 17th, 2011, 06:48 AM
:sakura:
:o

:saber:
:)

:rin:
:cool:

:neco_arc:
:p

:illya:
;)

It works now.

lethum
June 17th, 2011, 11:26 AM
I know. That's why I'm saying mine may now be superfluous - Prior to 4.1.4 there was no button for a Horizontal Rule, thus me adding a custom code that did it.

As for the Alt+S problem, not sure if I can do anything about that. You may just have to get into the habit of clicking the post button.

Well, Tab->Enter works just as well, and in most cases I do things faster by using keyboard shortcuts than precision clicking. Mostly because the keyboard can affect things you can't yet see in the screen.

@Mike: The browser remembers the state of the (A/A) button in the upper left corner of the editor. You can press it for tables and a "quick preview", and then depress it for typing in your own BB code.

Mike1984
June 17th, 2011, 11:29 AM
Well, in general I'd rather have it turned off most of the time, because I much rather seeing the BBcode in a quote, edited post etc. as BBcode rather than as formatted text, it's more obvious that way. I'll just remember to turn it on if I'm doing a table or similar.

Tobias
June 17th, 2011, 03:15 PM
I cant even work the new forum now. if I want to strike out a message or strike out some words I have to manually enter the html code.

Mike1984
June 17th, 2011, 03:25 PM
I cant even work the new forum now. if I want to strike out a message or strike out some words I have to manually enter the html code.

Eh, what?

Yep, definitely broken. Oh, wait....

Tobias
June 17th, 2011, 03:26 PM
bah, skitzed, that was supposed to be insert a picture or strike out some words

Mike1984
June 17th, 2011, 03:30 PM
Well, striking out the words works fine, seemingly.

Dark Pulse
June 17th, 2011, 04:01 PM
One can strike out words simply by highlighting the text to strike and then clicking the Strikethrough button. Doesn't show up on the quick reply editor, but then again, a lot of buttons don't - not much I can do about this unless they expand the editor's capabilities so I can pick what it will show. (Right now, they just wanted to get it in and working - customizability will be coming in future upgrades.)

As for image inserting? Right Click Image, Copy URL, click Image button, click "From URL" tab, paste URL. Although admittedly, I'm used to just typing [img] tags myself. :p

Really, for the most part, I've just memorized the tags I need, and of my three custom tags, only the [hr] tag isn't quite obvious in how it works. That one may be going soon, as I noted.

lethum
June 17th, 2011, 04:02 PM
bah, skitzed, that was supposed to be insert a picture or strike out some words

Well, the striking of words was kinda mostly fixed a while ago, but on the picture thing...

I think that the first option on this image (it's a bit small, but visible) is what makes the odd window thing show up. Still, I haven't tried to change it myself, yet. The "upload from PC" is useful for me, since I keep my img collection in my HD.

Tobias
June 17th, 2011, 04:04 PM
Well, the striking of words was kinda mostly fixed a while ago, but on the picture thing...

was it now?

test

EDIT: huh. well....good.

lethum
June 17th, 2011, 04:11 PM
I must admit that in the quick reply editor I use the wrap quote tags to the text to strike out and then double click the QUOTE's and replace them with an s each.

Dark Pulse
June 18th, 2011, 02:24 AM
Well, whatever floats your boat. I'm not going to tell you how to do things. :p

Tobias
June 19th, 2011, 04:15 PM
Anyone else having a really annoying bug where skipping a few lines causes your post to compact together?

Dark Pulse
June 20th, 2011, 03:06 AM
I

Don't

Think

So.

Tobias
June 21st, 2011, 08:21 AM
it only happens when I post from my phone or ipad, I notice.

lethum
June 21st, 2011, 09:56 AM
I noticed that when I try to post (and I can only edit the old timey editor text area) from my new phone (a Nokia C3- laugh it up people), the page will reload and loose my post. It's sad, since I donít think there's anything DP can do to fix that.

Tobias
June 21st, 2011, 10:17 PM
It'sDoingItAgain

Dark Pulse
June 22nd, 2011, 07:44 PM
Yeah... I don't have a mobile device of my own, so there's not much I can do about it. Hell, Idon't even like talking on phones unless I have to.

That said, there is a "Mobile Application" thing they can do, but it'd cost $200. (https://www.vbulletin.com/index.php?do=mobile) If you guys want to pony up the money, I'll certainly get it and see what I've got to do. Maybe that will make it nicer for mobile users.

Though, then again, we can also add blogs and such for $100. (https://www.vbulletin.com/index.php?do=features) (Ignore the price quote - we get it cheaper as we already have a VB4 forum.)

Again, this is your forum, guys. If you want to chip in for these features, you're free to, but basically it's a supply/demand thing. If anyone actually is seriously thinking about this, I can certainly set up a topic on it. Or if you're insane enough to one-shot the cost, contact me on one of my IMs over to the left or PM me, and I'll tell you where to send the funds. :p

I wouldn't mind blogs, personally (even though I rarely do blogging) because it can really help with stuff like translations and such. But again, I've always taken a "community first" stance on this stuff. If people want it, I'll accommodate them, and if they don't, no harm no foul.

lethum
June 22nd, 2011, 08:37 PM
Mobiles...I admit that I've heard of people who enter BL from their mobiles, but it's almost always a "lesser second option" thing that only people with good smartphones use.

Tobias
June 22nd, 2011, 08:39 PM
That said, there is a "Mobile Application" thing they can do, but it'd cost $200. (https://www.vbulletin.com/index.php?do=mobile) If you guys want to pony up the money, I'll certainly get it and see what I've got to do. Maybe that will make it nicer for mobile users.

hell no.

Illjustdealwithit.

Lavender
June 24th, 2011, 03:24 PM
I haven't had almost any trouble with Beast's Lair on a mobile phone. (Android device)

The only instance I can think of that is worth mentioning is when I occasionally click on the newest post in a thread but it instead sets me a few pages back.

Other than that, it runs pretty much like it would on a PC.

lethum
June 24th, 2011, 03:27 PM
Well, to be fair my phone is just a Nokia C3. I can youtube and websurf but anything fancy can make it go weird.

Kotonoha
June 24th, 2011, 03:45 PM
The only instance I can think of that is worth mentioning is when I occasionally click on the newest post in a thread but it instead sets me a few pages back.

I think that happens when the last post you read was a few pages back. So it'll take you to the last unread post even if it's on another page.

Dark Pulse
June 24th, 2011, 07:24 PM
I think that happens when the last post you read was a few pages back. So it'll take you to the last unread post even if it's on another page.Correct, and this is the correct behavior.

Lavender
June 24th, 2011, 07:57 PM
Oh... How silly of me. :S

I'm sorry. *Clonk* I guess I was mixed up with "go to last post."

Blue
June 24th, 2011, 09:48 PM
Correct, and this is the correct behavior.

I would just like to point out that I love this function. It means that I can leave off threads and return later to finish them.

Dark Pulse
June 25th, 2011, 09:45 AM
That's one benefit of making them persistent between sessions, yes. Even if you don't read a thread on a visit, or are logged out due to inactivity, they're not wiped out due to it.

Kotonoha
June 25th, 2011, 09:47 AM
I would just like to point out that I love this function. It means that I can leave off threads and return later to finish them.

Kinda sucks when I go into a thread, see a post I want to reply to, and then see there have been about ten pages since then.

Blue
June 25th, 2011, 09:54 AM
Well if it was important you could just quote it anyway. But if it wasn't important enough to respond... then it just wasn't important anyway. Knowing that you missed a chance annoys you? =3

Mike1984
June 27th, 2011, 06:02 PM
Kinda sucks when I go into a thread, see a post I want to reply to, and then see there have been about ten pages since then.

Well, yes, but the alternative would be you not seeing that post at all.

Counterguardian
June 27th, 2011, 06:35 PM
Well, yes, but the alternative would be you not seeing that post at all.

In some ways that would be better.

Dark Pulse
June 28th, 2011, 12:24 AM
It is possible for you to mark the forums/topics as read, you know. :p

KENTA
June 28th, 2011, 03:38 AM
You can also hit the blue >> button and it will take you to the newest post.

Dark Pulse
June 29th, 2011, 02:29 AM
You can also hit the blue >> button and it will take you to the newest post.No, that takes you to the last post.

Clicking the blue shield next to the topic title is what'll take you to the first latest post.

KENTA
June 29th, 2011, 03:36 AM
No, >> brings you the newest post. V brings you to the last post you didn't read. And clicking on the actual topic is first page/post.
V

lethum
June 29th, 2011, 08:48 AM
Maybe images will help? The new editor lets you show pics from your pc without using an image hosting site.

Dark Pulse
June 29th, 2011, 12:07 PM
No, >> brings you the newest post. V brings you to the last post you didn't read. And clicking on the actual topic is first page/post.
VWhich, if you'll read, is exactly what I said, minus the topic half. :p

KENTA
June 29th, 2011, 06:09 PM
You disagreed with me when that was what I said. I was explaining.

Dark Pulse
June 29th, 2011, 09:06 PM
Well, that's two different definitions of "newest."

Yours: Literally the latest, newest post.
Mine: The first unread post.

Oh well. I don't know why anyone would want to just skip to the last post period. :p

TypeWannabe
June 29th, 2011, 09:11 PM
Oh well. I don't know why anyone would want to just skip to the last post period. :p

Hey, guess what I do constantly?

KENTA
June 29th, 2011, 09:18 PM
Probably so they don't respond to posts that are several pages back, like I have done several times on accident?

Dark Pulse
June 29th, 2011, 10:56 PM
Hey, guess what I do constantly?Moonwalk.

Probably so they don't respond to posts that are several pages back, like I have done several times on accident?If they paid more attention, they'd probably avoid that. :p

Kotonoha
June 29th, 2011, 11:08 PM
In threads like Random Thoughts and such, I always go to the newest post rather than the last unread, because there is no point in responding to a random thought someone had three weeks ago.

Soooo yeah, now you know why people do it. You are now educated.

TypeWannabe
June 29th, 2011, 11:15 PM
In threads like Random Thoughts and such, I always go to the newest post rather than the last unread, because there is no point in responding to a random thought someone had three weeks ago.

Soooo yeah, now you know why people do it. You are now educated.

this, pretty much.

Jase
June 30th, 2011, 12:06 AM
But the button on the side goes to the latest post all the time? That's what it does for me anyways.

Counterguardian
June 30th, 2011, 06:08 AM
Arrows point to the side, it takes you to the latest post. Arrows point down, it takes you to the first unread post.

What's the problem again?

lethum
June 30th, 2011, 08:54 AM
Some people don't wants to go to the first post they didn't read, and want to go to the last one instead.

Jase
June 30th, 2011, 11:13 AM
Which they can do...?

lethum
June 30th, 2011, 11:33 AM
Yep, but apparently it didn't do what someone expected to do and he complained.

Counterguardian
June 30th, 2011, 07:41 PM
Then notice the subtle difference in buttons and select the appropriate one next time then.

Mike1984
June 30th, 2011, 07:57 PM
Yep, but apparently it didn't do what someone expected to do and he complained.

Yes but, on the other hand, there are quite a few of us who use the "last unread post" feature all the time....

SeiKeo
June 30th, 2011, 08:00 PM
Like me, and Mike it seems.

lethum
June 30th, 2011, 10:05 PM
And my axe...I mean, me too.

Dark Pulse
July 2nd, 2011, 09:58 AM

Soooo yeah, now you know why people do it. You are now educated.There's also little point in a random thoughts thread, if you ask me. :p

SeiKeo
July 2nd, 2011, 10:32 AM
What, because that's pretty much the rest of the board also? :D

Kotonoha
July 2nd, 2011, 10:54 AM
There's also little point in a random thoughts thread, if you ask me. :p

That's because you are a sad little newbie.

Yeah I said it.

Tobias
July 2nd, 2011, 10:57 AM
There's also little point in a random thoughts thread, if you ask me. :pWe can't be friends anymore.

Dark Pulse
July 2nd, 2011, 05:49 PM
We can't be friends anymore.k. Ban in progress, pack your shit up and GTFO.