PDA

View Full Version : College and Major!

Bargadiel
June 22nd, 2011, 01:19 AM
Got accepted into Florida Atlantic University, switched college choices for this fall at last minute and got accepted within 5 days, saving 500 dollars per credit hour. Pretty boss. Was excited so posting here. For those that don't know, my major is BFA in Computer Arts and Animation, and was also curious as to the other forumites's majors and colleges. Post it here!

Alulim
June 22nd, 2011, 01:20 AM
Sounds good~

Congrats!

SeiKeo
June 22nd, 2011, 01:21 AM
Good for you man, congratulations!

MZeroX
June 22nd, 2011, 01:45 AM
congratulations on the successful switch! as for the other stuff, there's that one thread (http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/536-What-kind-of-experts-are-hiding-in-Beast-s-Lair) in general discussion 2 that's pretty much the whole college/major thing, but if you're thinking something different, I guess we can start it up.

Ivan The Mouse
June 22nd, 2011, 02:41 AM
Hong Meiling: Oh Good!

Bargadiel
June 22nd, 2011, 03:44 AM
Thanks all! Ahh there was already a thread then, I guess I made no mistake making this one in the random forum then :P

FAU isn't a strict college or anything, it's just that I'm glad I was able to get in on such short notice, considering I was very lucky that the college I was going to go to was a block and a half away from this one, so the apartment that I already signed off on wouldn't need to be changed. That's the main reason I'm so excited anyways. Plus saving that much money, I mean hey; I have figures to buy after all. :X

ringlhach
June 22nd, 2011, 06:53 AM
Congratulations.

Hong Meiling China: Oh Good!
Fix'd that for you. Good Lord I cannot type today. This may be... problematic...

Lavender
June 22nd, 2011, 08:59 AM
Congratulations~!

Wish you the best in your future. :)

Ivan The Mouse
June 22nd, 2011, 11:11 AM
Fix'd that for you. Good Lord I cannot type today. This may be... problematic...

But...but...

;_;

In-N-Out Double-Double & Animal Fries
June 25th, 2011, 02:01 PM
Got into Cal Poly Slo for Physics (Mike, I'm coming for you, jk) I don't even know why I picked physics but I suppose I could always just switch it to engineering

Optimus
June 25th, 2011, 02:04 PM
I'll be entering Sevilla's Faculty of Medicine this year. Awesome.

MZeroX
June 25th, 2011, 03:43 PM
oh hey, a CP Slo member. wassup, kyo. I'mma CP Pomona dumb fuck. I'm physics and philosophy. Regards.

In-N-Out Double-Double & Animal Fries
June 25th, 2011, 05:58 PM
oh hey, a CP Slo member. wassup, kyo. I'mma CP Pomona dumb fuck. I'm physics and philosophy. Regards.

GO BACK TO POMONA DUMBFUCK

jk, at any rate, do you know a guy named Jesse Hirakawa?

MZeroX
June 26th, 2011, 01:16 AM
for some reason, the name seems familiar yet at the same time can't get a facial image. its usually the other way around for me. =/

but yeah, i know that pomona is the satellite school, unlike most of my other cohorts. >_>;