PDA

View Full Version : Fate/Geo Mythica (OOC Thread)

Sei
January 1st, 2017, 05:31 PM
Fate/Geo Mythica

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ITpOmLQVycc/UbHro0HHa6I/AAAAAAAAA4I/tPS1gJaURwE/s1600/Sky+Anime+Landscape+08.jpg

In a land far away, a young girl stands alone in the face of a new threat.
Using all the strength she can muster, she shouts out into the darkness. Crying for one's aid.
With strength of heart and earnest plea, her solitary voice echoes across the expanses of space and time.
Her hope resonating within the hearts and souls of a select few, her actions will give rise to champions unlike the world has ever seen.

Welcome to Fate/Geo Mythica. In this RP, players will find themselves taking part in a grand scale battle alongside legendary heroes and figures from throughout history. Those familiar with Fate/Stay Night and it's numerous spinoffs will be familiar with this concept. However... Geo Mythica is different. Within this new world, the players will not be taking part in the infamous Holy Grail War. Rather, they will be whisked offto a new world unlike anything previously seen. Here they will form new alliances, friendships, and fight together towards common goals. Armed with the power of heroes, they will fight to determine the fate of the world around them as well as their own.

Fate/Geo Mythica is a departure from the standard Fate roleplay and, as such, may not be for everyone. However, it is for this reason that it is something new and different which will allow for ideas and experience previously not possible. Regardless, with that in mind, it is my goal to provide an enjoyable experience for those willing to take the plunge.

Forming Your Sheet:

Before we get started, there are a few things you need to know. Naturally, as a Fate-styled RP you will need to submit two things. The first being a Master and the second being a Servant. While the details regarding Master creation will be expanded upon below, the creation of your Servant will be a bit more free form. Using the standard setup for a Servant profile, the players are allowed to build a legendary spirit from scratch with little limitations. Once completed, the Servant profile can then be submitted to me for a balance check and final approval. In regards to this, a Servant will only be accepted if it is reasonable and doesn't go too overboard. Alternatively, if you so choose, you may also request to take a canon Servant of your choosing (as long as they aren't blacklisted).

When forming your sheet, do try to keep in mind your fellow players and maintain a sense of reason. But, above all else, have fun. For those who are familiar with my judging habits, you know that I favor personality above power/quality. So even if your idea may seem a little silly, don't be afraid to shoot for it. While this may be a more serious RP, it doesn't mean that we can't have a bit of character.

From the player's point-of-view, the Master should be regarded as your main character. Generally speaking, they are mages who utilize traditional practices and magecraft; however, this is not always the case. Regular humans have also been known to have the potential to be Masters and, as such, are valid candidates for your character. Furthermore, ESP users and members of the church are also acceptable for this RP. I might even accept a well-crafted qi user.

Once you've decided on what kind of person you want to be, you'll then want to start planning out your strengths and abilities. Aside from your Servant, these will be the tools you utilize to obtain your goals and seek out victory. Set them up wisely.

Master Parameters:
Easy enough to explain, these are the stats for your character. Read each description carefully and ask questions if there's anything you want to figure out. Each player has 20 points to distribute among these stats. Each stat starts at F, free of charge, and rises by one rank for each point invested up to A.

Power (POW): Not a measure of physical strength, but a general representation of your damage output. Affects both physical and magical damage, but does not necessarily affect both equally.

Agility (AGI): A measure of your raw speed and movement. Naturally, this plays a key role in terms of combat; however, even high ranks in this stat do not entitle you to more refined movements.

Endurance (END): Determines both vitality and stamina. Very important when considering prolonged struggles and continuous activity. At higher ranks, it can even reduce the cost of certain spells and actions.

Prana (PRA): A representation of your magical stores- the lifeblood of a magus. As implied, this value determines the number of spells you can utilize before running out of energy. At higher ranks, it also grants the player a level of resistance to spells.

Technique (TEC): This stat determines how competent you are in regards to your particular skills. Mostly used for combat, this parameter also plays a role in determining modifiers for magecraft, techniques, and abilities.

Luck (LCK): Last, but not least, the luck is a stat that determines the strength of your critical attacks and the frequency at which opportunities present themselves to you. While not powerful in it's own right, it will play well to those willing to weigh risk and reward.

Perks & Abilities:
Each player is allowed to create and have up to three perks for their character. The player is free to craft these perks as they please; however, each perk must be given a rank upon creation. These ranks will not only determine its effectiveness but also its downsides and costs (supernatural perks). While this is nothing major, bear in mind that certain perks will bear more weight when it comes to balancing.

In addition to these perks, the player also has to option of creating Offset Perks- "perks" that create an exploitable weakness for your character in exchange for something else. Depending on the offset, the player can receive additional stat points, additional spells, or a boost to a perk or ability. Up to two of these can be made alongside your regular perks.

Spells & Techniques:

Not much to explain here. This is the part of your sheet where you build up your active arsenal. Each player can have up to five spells and/or techniques to start off with. And, just like perks, they are ranked based on their power and costs.

Calculations & Info:

HP & MP Values:
Calculating your overall HP is straightforward. When it comes to this, the only thing that matters is your END stat. By plugging the numerical value of that parameter into the following equation, you can determine your health.

HP = 150 + (END x 100)

Therefore, at F rank END, you only have 150 HP. At E rank you have 250. At D rank you have 350. And so on...

Likewise, MP is determined by the following calculation: 200 + (PRA x 80)

Basic Damage Calculation:
Damage calculation is fairly simple. For example- in regards to your normal attacks- your basic attacks will be (POW + TEC) x 10, without any modifiers. So, for example, someone with both an A rank in POW and TEC will deal 100 damage with a plain attack. That's enough to just about kill someone with an F in END and cripple just about anyone else. And while this example may not account for defenses and the like, it's still something to keep in mind when building your character.

Defensive Maneuvers:
Unlike HP and damage, damage mitigation does not go by hard numbers. While there is a general range that they work within (based off of your stats), this won't be strictly enforced and will favor the action and flow of battle. That being said, there are two primary methods through which you can mitigate damage: Blocking and Evading. In essence, they work the same; however, they utilize different stats. Blocking utilizes TEC and evading, naturally, uses AGI. When considering your tactics in battle, keep this in mind.

Once you've created your Master, you'll need to start considering what kind of Servant you'll want to use. Though you will not start off with this epic figure at your side, they will still prove to be an invaluable asset to you in your journey. Not only because they are powerhouses all their own, but because they will also grant you abilities unique to the Grand Mythica War.

Summoner's Regalia: Unlike the Command Seals found in the Holy Grail War, Masters taking part in the Grand Mythica War are given what is known as a Summoner's Regalia. This magical crest binds them to a spirit of their choosing and allows for them to both communicate and summon them at well. While it lacks the capacity to generate absolute commands, it does grant its user two special abilities: Include and Install.

Include: A type of partial summon which allows for the Master to temporarily draw upon the powers or abilities of a Servant to use as their own. Typical, this results in the manifestation of a Noble Phantasm belonging to the Legendary Soul; however, in rare cases, it can be used to manifest a particular ability or trait within one’s own body. While the strength and duration of this are scaled down (based on PRA), they are typically fantastic abilities beyond the average human.

Install: A more advanced form of a partial summon, this particular method allows for the summoning of a Heroic Spirit by using one’s body as a medium. Favored by masters with low stores of prana, this fusion of body and spirit grants the master access to all of the Servant’s knowledge, prowess, and abilities while giving them a significant attribute boost. Effectively, the master becomes a Demi-Servant and, while still weaker than a fully realized Servant, they are still more than a match for even the strongest humans. This transformation however is temporary (duration based on END)..

Mechanics:

Critical Attacks
Criticals are special attacks that occur when the player attacks someone with an opening in their defenses. When these attacks land, they deal more damage than your typical attack with the modifier being determined by the LCK stat. The modifiers are as follows:

A Rank- x2.0 modifier
B Rank- x1.8 modifier
C Rank- x1.5 modifier
D Rank- x1.3 modifier
E Rank- x1.1 modifier
F Rank- x1.0 modifier

Bear in mind that in addition to damage, critical hits can also generate additional effects. Such as shattering armor, knocking someone off balance, or causing panic. This even applies to F Rank critical hits. So you need not worry about additional battle effects if you did not invest in LCK.

The deadline for sheets will be about a week from now (January 7th or 8th). Balancing and the like will take place in the days following with the RP starting sometime around the 11th or 12th. If you have any questions or concerns, just let me know.

hero
January 1st, 2017, 06:40 PM
Not sure if class repetition is allowed. Regardless, Imma make a Rider.

Sei
January 1st, 2017, 06:56 PM
Class repetition is fine.

Draconic
January 1st, 2017, 07:55 PM
I kinda want a Lancer or an Archer, but Sabers are better at defence, and I like making characters who have hero complexes.

RoydGolden
January 1st, 2017, 08:28 PM
I'd kind of like to sign up for this (with Don Quixote and some Shonen protagonist-like Master), but I probably shouldn't; having an original fiction story to work on and all which I've delayed working on for long enough. Oh well, I'll give it some thought at least.

Sei
January 1st, 2017, 08:29 PM
I kinda want a Lancer or an Archer, but Sabers are better at defence, and I like making characters who have hero complexes.

Not sure where you got the idea that Sabers are better at defense from, but okay.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd kind of like to sign up for this (with Don Quixote and some Shonen protagonist-like Master), but I probably shouldn't; having an original fiction story to work on and all which I've delayed working on for long enough. Oh well, I'll give it some thought at least.

Just lemme know.

Mormarth
January 1st, 2017, 09:26 PM
if anything wouldn't the classical spearman be better what with the whole poking behind a shield like a coward

Draconic
January 1st, 2017, 11:08 PM
You've got a point.

- - - Updated - - -

So, maybe I'll do a Lancer after all. I have been rather taken by a certain lancer lately…

palad1n
January 1st, 2017, 11:45 PM
Well, time to make a sheet.

Janx
January 2nd, 2017, 01:15 AM
I actually have my sheet almost done already...

Goin with a saber btw.

Soldat der Trauer
January 2nd, 2017, 01:21 AM
Archer. Or, wait...

@Sei: Are the way the extra classes from F/GO behave valid here, or no?

Sei
January 2nd, 2017, 06:58 AM
The only one that would be valid would be Avenger. Ruler and Beast are definitely off limits.

Furthermore, we aren't using GO's game mechanics to determine what they do. We're using written skill descriptions.

Sei
January 2nd, 2017, 12:34 PM
As I said, some canon servants will be blacklisted. Not 100% up to date on GO craziness, but here's a tentative list of who's not available.

Beast Class Servants
Ruler Class Servants
Shielder (Mashu)
Scathach
Merlin
Solomon
No Name Assassin
Ishtar
Zhuge Liang
Majin Saber
Irisviel
Ryougi Shiki
Buddha
EMIYA
Mysterious Heroine X
Berserker!CU
Illya
Kuro
King Hassan

hero
January 2nd, 2017, 12:46 PM
Gil?

Sei
January 2nd, 2017, 01:05 PM
Gil is allowed.

Draconic
January 2nd, 2017, 03:10 PM
Oh god, Gil is allowed.

And it looks like Arturia is as well… how the frugwump am I supposed to choose! Tamamo or Arturia or Atalanyan or *head explodes.*

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, is Majin Saber Arturia?

- - - Updated - - -

Someone is totally going to choose King Hassan and we'll all have to worship them.

Sei
January 2nd, 2017, 03:30 PM
Ah right. King Hassan is a thing.

*Adds to list*

Janx
January 2nd, 2017, 04:33 PM
Wait, is Majin Saber Arturia?

No its Okita and Nobu doing a fusion dance.

You
January 2nd, 2017, 04:38 PM
why not zhuge if you lose the waver skills and have something else?

- - - Updated - - -

Furthermore, we aren't using GO's game mechanics to determine what they do. We're using written skill descriptions.
what if the written skill descriptions are game mechanics?
like one of diarmuid's skills talks about critical stars.

Sei
January 2nd, 2017, 05:25 PM
Zhuge Liang is apparently a special figure that can't be summoned as a Servant for some reason. So he's summoned as a psuedo-servant in GO using Waver. That's how I understand it, anyway.

As for Knightly Tactics, it'd probably just increase criticals or something. But honestly it doesn't do much for Deermud considering his F/Z kit.

Kirby
January 2nd, 2017, 05:35 PM
IIRC he got summoned as a Pseudo-Servant because he just decided to take a back seat and let his vessel (Waver) take control, unlike with gods where they simply can't be summoned in the first place and require a vessel?

I’m the opposite. I’ve taken nothing but the role of Zhuge Liang Kongming. The rationalism of Chinese and Western philosophies is incompatible, you see.
For the grand goal of safeguarding humanity, our strengths and weaknesses were combined.
In the process, the Master Strategist analyzed who would be best in charge. The role fell to me, being already acquainted with the modern era.

In other words, you’re saying that Kongming judged that there was no need for himself to come to the forefront, since he already had a competent agent?

Exactly. We only spoke for a few minutes, but that was definitely a monster from ancient history. I didn’t feel like I was talking to a human.

(Then again, whether or not Zhuge can or cannot be summoned isn't really confirmed, but it sounds like a different case than with gods?

Sei
January 2nd, 2017, 05:41 PM
Your inbox is full, Milbunk.

Ayakashi
January 2nd, 2017, 05:55 PM
I too want to join the fun-train...

Sei
January 2nd, 2017, 06:00 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d0/19/1e/d0191e395af90f40d0da04a3e6699b6b.gif

Join me, Aya. For the sake of having a good time.

Milbunk
January 2nd, 2017, 06:08 PM
Sorry about that it's cleared up now.

Hue
January 2nd, 2017, 07:47 PM
I too want to participate in crashing the fun train

Draconic
January 3rd, 2017, 01:24 PM
Just for fun: (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1scAGzPItfPsdMJKfQnDwmHfGrr8QVpaaI1VGblnHKE0/edit?usp=sharing) A Stat (HP & MP) Calculator.

In case you don't feel like doing the multiplication work yourself.

Sei
January 4th, 2017, 02:19 PM
So far I've gotten 5 sheets and about 5 others have shown interest. Still not decided on how many slots there will be, but I'm thinking about 7.

Anyway, gonna start giving feedback to those who have submitted early. And because people have asked- as far as Servants are concerned- the submissions are an Archer, a Rider, a Berserker, and two Sabers.

Ayakashi
January 4th, 2017, 03:08 PM
Making a caster.

Verg Avesta
January 4th, 2017, 08:02 PM
I'll be making an Archer (?).

Mormarth
January 4th, 2017, 09:48 PM
Assassin.

Mooncake
January 4th, 2017, 10:10 PM
Archer

- - - Updated - - -

demon archer

Draconic
January 4th, 2017, 11:24 PM
Lancer

- - - Updated - - -

FF Dragoon style!

Frantic Author
January 5th, 2017, 01:12 AM
I have chosen the only class that matters.

​BERSERKER

palad1n
January 5th, 2017, 03:52 AM
I chose the supposedly stronkest class, Seiba!

Draconic
January 5th, 2017, 04:03 AM
Well, it is. It's certainly the most versatile class. Also, the GranBlue Fantasy wiki has a ton of spectacular FCs for sword weilders.

Bloble
January 5th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Plebs, all of you, picking easy mode like that. I'm playing on hardcore. Underpowered self-nerfing janky-ass Master with lowest-tier Archer Servant, and no synergy between them to make it even more difficult.

Draconic
January 5th, 2017, 07:21 PM
Okay, so are there eight slots to account for Bloble offering to play on Insane-Critical-DanteBloble-Must-Die Mode?

On the other hand, Archers are glass cannons: They break easily, but they do massive damage no matter how weak they are. You're not accounting for that. If you want it really insane, then go for an Assassin that doesn't have Presence Concealment, or a Caster with E or F in Prana and Technique.

Milbunk
January 5th, 2017, 11:09 PM
I have also been working on a sheet and plan on turning it in either tonight or tomorrow.

arkturus
January 5th, 2017, 11:26 PM
Maybe i'll make a rider or something maybe

Verg Avesta
January 7th, 2017, 05:53 PM
So I'm stuck in a another place withouth my laptop. Is it okay if I send my sheet tomorrow?

Sei
January 7th, 2017, 06:01 PM
It's fine. Let me know if you need more time.

Verg Avesta
January 7th, 2017, 08:05 PM
Thanks. This came as a little surprise that I got stuck here.

RacingeR
January 8th, 2017, 05:44 AM
Ended up having to spend the night taking care of dog (writing this at 7 AM my time). Sheet's almost complete, just need to add some stuff and adjust details, so I should be able to send it tomorrow during the afternoon.

Sorry for the delay.

arkturus
January 8th, 2017, 05:58 AM
I'll try to finish tomorrow but I'm not sure if I can since I'm going to be moving back to the dorms.

Sei
January 8th, 2017, 10:31 AM
https://morinotori.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/tumblr_mi88dbxipt1s0qwlko1_r1_400.gif

Sei
January 8th, 2017, 06:38 PM
4 more hours.

Sei
January 8th, 2017, 10:35 PM
Okie dokey. Times up. Submissions are closed.

People who asked me for extensions beforehand are free to bounce me their sheets whenever. Everyone else, sorry.

Once I get the last few, I'll decide on who gets in.

Sei
January 9th, 2017, 10:49 PM
So after a couple of hours of going through everyone's sheets again, I have finally made my decision. Ultimately I changed my mind from having the initial 7 slots and upping it to 9. Still, with a total of 16 people (some submitting multiple sheets), hard choices had to be made. Competition was strong, so I really had to think about what I was given and, in some cases, go against what I wanted to do. Still, good work to everyone and thank you for your time.

I've listed my selections below. The top 9, needless to say, are those who made the cut. If you're lower, sadly, you did not make it. I took the time to give a few thoughts on your individual sheets. That being said... if you can't take criticism, then don't bother reading.

1. Ayakashi (Cynthia Beautemps): Intriging character. Personality comes together well. Motivations fall into place. The Servant is even rather fitting. All-round just a really well thought out submission. (tl;dr EFFORT)

2. Dranes (Wilhelm Lund): Fairly standard character with a background that's par-the-course. That being said, it is the first sheet that immediately stuck with me and a decent bit of effort went into crafting his skills. [tl;dr Nice first impression.]

3. Katie (Nishizumi Asuza): Kinda lazy. Really low effort sheet. Character is pathetic. Powers are pathetic. Story is also pretty generic and I can't say I saw anything that stood out about her. Honestly, kind of a lame sheet. Fucking endearing though. [tl;dr Pity party for this scrub.]

4. Vritra (Vajra): About what I'd expect from Vri. Not really impressive just going off of what's presented, but the potential shines through. The sheet presents more of the character as a person and- going off of this- promises an interesting dynamic with the Servant. [tl;dr Vri's chuuni is showing]

5. Verg (Kaimana Kawai): Thought out character with fully fleshed out personality and background. Abilities are carefully considered as is the Servant. All alround a solid sheet. Much kawai. [tl;dr It's a fucking Verg sheet.]

6. RacingeR (Harikawa Nanase): Fairly interesting history, but one that has been done many times before. The powerset is kinda interesting and the Servant choice clashes with the master a bit. So that's a plus. But there's not much presented in the sheet that jumps out and says "root for me". [tl;dr Seems cool in a fight. Not so much anywhere else.]

7. Bloble (Emily Lexington): Much better than the first submission. Honestly enjoyed reading the story... up until about the twist in the middle. Seemed kinda forced. Still, the character itself is very much the star of this sheet. Truthfully, you'd probably be higher if everything else didn't feel so tacked on. [tl;dr Strong start, weak end.]

8. Hero (Arthur Mitchell): Nothing too special, but better than the later submission. Nothing too out of the ordinary, yet a refreshing departure from the street rat orphan character. Well-rounded, I guess. Has some potential as far as interaction goes with a moderately interesting mechanic to boot. [tl;dr A very safe character.]

9. Airen (Ryoko): Kind of a meh sheet. The standard Airen. Not terribly interesting at first glance. The only saving grace is potential interactions with the Servant as well as the other PCs. Just barely manages to beat out sheets with less lasting appeal. [tl;dr Step it up.]

10. Palad1n (Tennouji Asuka): Really hard to rank it at this spot. In my opinion the sheet is a good example of simple done best. Focused, enough room for variation, not too busy. However, at the same time, it does feel a bit oversimplified. The character's motivation- while passible- feels kinda weak and doesn't generate too much interest in who your character would become. That being said, you fleshed out your character well enough for me to like her. Just wish I saw a bit more potential in her. [tl;dr A worthy challenger.]

11. Morm (Amanda Forrest): Love you, Morm. [tl;dr Dafuq just happened?]

12. Janx (Cyä Egha): Honestly when I first looked at this sheet, I groaned a bit and set it aside. But then I took a second look and saw some potentially interesting things. That being said, it's a full-on Janx sheet and is probably edgier than Bloble's first submission. Not much stands out about the character and she becomes more an archetype than an individual. Furthermore it just feels like a bit much is trying to be accomplished here on top of the character herself not lending well to the co-op aspect. Personally, I feel it's a better submission than your first, but it kind of lacks heart and comes across as a presentation of your own memes. [tl;dr Spirit of Louis]

13. Draconic (Collin Sage): First sheet I've seen from you and, honestly, it's not a bad one. However, that being said, it's kinda weak. Even though you went through the trouble of providing your character's life story, it really only amounts to one or two sentences. It seems like you focused less on making your character interesting and focused more on desperately trying to make him useful. You sold him as a healing mage, but then you gave him a spear and a shield- coupled with Final Fantasy Dragoon moves. You even tossed in a utility spell that just feels like it's there to "make him more useful." It's... busy and doesn't mesh too well with the character you presented. But, above all else, it's basic and doesn't really have anything about it that makes it stick out in the crowd. [tl;dr It's just okay.]

14. Arkturus (Nora Blatsky): It's cute, I guess. Low effort. Not exactly a bad thing. Just doesn't offer much. The ideas are there, just not expanded upon. The Servant idea was kinda interesting, but ultimately what's here doesn't build much interest. [tl;dr Last, but not least.]

15. Mooncake (Shimakaze Sekibe): Sheet can basically be summed up as "What if Itami from GATE had a sword." Not a bad sheet, but not really a good one either. The small touches of comedy are nice, but don't really do much to elevate the character or the sheet. Furthermore, once you strip away the sword and the military position, he's just... a normal dude. His own story doesn't really seem to have any real connection to him aside from his name. [tl;dr Itami with a sword]

16. Zagrin (Kojiro): Not a lot to say about this one. I already knew the Servant choice going in, so all that was left was the master. And, to be truthful, he's boring. Practically zero personality and no creativity with... anything, sadly. He's just a skeleton- a template of a character. [tl;dr He's a tough guy. That's it.]

Congratulations to those who made it. As for those who didn't, stick around. I might have something for you all to do later.

palad1n
January 9th, 2017, 11:09 PM
A fair criticism Sei. I shall bow out gracefully, content in knowing that I failed not because of my sheet, but because others are simply better. (I know this is being overly dramatic, but still).

Congrats to those who get in!

Airen
January 9th, 2017, 11:31 PM
Just barely made it! The criticisms are valid! I will step it up!

http://i68.tinypic.com/idw1l5.jpg

"...You wanna hang around with an old lady like me? I guess that's fine, I'm always on the lookout for new blood."

"...Get it? I'm a vampire dear. Much as I hate to admit it."

"...No, I'm not out of touch with the youth, you just can't appreciate good comedy. Respect your elders, brat."

Vritra
January 9th, 2017, 11:34 PM
Boop

http://i.imgur.com/ajNflXu.jpg?1

Vajra
"N-n-n-nice t-to me-me-meet y-y- ...Uuuu I bi-bit my t-tongue"

RacingeR
January 9th, 2017, 11:36 PM
http://i.imgur.com/TsXYz26.jpg

"Do not expect mercy from me: the moment you raised your fangs against me you entered a world where kill or be killed is the only possible rule."

"That's quite the nice sob story. Such a shame it doesn't tell me why I should give even the tiniest of fucks about it all." (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHXKRNAFE48)

Bloble
January 9th, 2017, 11:42 PM
http://nigoro.jp/ja/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/lumisa.jpg

"If I had a dollar for every bullet I've planted in some blood-sucker's head, I'd still be short on this month's rent." (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rfhi6I84hM)

Katie
January 10th, 2017, 12:05 AM
https://i.imgur.com/qkLY0os.png

“You can do this! If you’ve got nothing to lose, you have everything to… everything to gain…”

*sighs*

Verg Avesta
January 10th, 2017, 02:23 AM
http://i.imgur.com/V7OnM3M.jpg

Kaimani Kawai

"E-eh? We're starting the party already...? Wait up, guys! I... I can't find my pants!" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ1UZf-aqc0)

The most kawai Master. You guys can't compare.

Ayakashi
January 10th, 2017, 05:07 AM
http://i.imgur.com/GUZnYjW.png
"All is as the Lord wills it." (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-Il4bfVEMY)

hero
January 10th, 2017, 08:24 AM
http://i.imgur.com/rrSmR1T.jpg?1

"True strength is not to be powerful, but to simply be yourself in spite of everything. If we raise our heads and look forwards, there is no doubt in my mind that the path we'll see ahead will be the right one."

Sei
January 11th, 2017, 07:40 AM
So I just got a call from my boss's boss this morning saying that I have to go out of town for a corporate meeting tomorrow. :/

So the IC won't be up until this weekend.

Verg Avesta
January 11th, 2017, 07:45 AM
uguu ;_;

Ayakashi
January 11th, 2017, 08:19 AM
( O wO)7

Sei
January 14th, 2017, 10:47 PM
Was going to start things off a little differently, but I had to change things because of work.

A little sloppy, but I wanted to actually get the thread up on the day I said I'd get it up for a change.

Anyway, lets get to know the characters a bit before we really dive in.

Dranes
January 15th, 2017, 03:22 AM
Oh, I guess I held this off long enough.

http://i.imgur.com/vq13eBP.png

"Who am I? I guess a 'failure' would be appropriate but even if it's impossible I'd say I'm..."

Avi-tan
January 30th, 2017, 06:18 PM
I thought I'd let you all know that Sei-chan has finally worked herself to the point of being physically ill. So, as her loving roomie, I have taken the liberty of restricting her to the bed. Sorry about that. :roman:

She's gonna be out for a bit. I'm sure you'll know sooner than me once she's back. Just thought I'd let you all know what's going on.

Also, don't go anywhere. I'm sure Sei-chan will start working on this as soon as she's better.

RacingeR
January 30th, 2017, 06:40 PM
D:

Best of wishes, I hope she gets better soon.

Vritra
January 30th, 2017, 07:58 PM
Thanks for looking after her Avi and all the best Sei, please take care of yourself.

Bloble
January 31st, 2017, 09:53 AM
Fighto, Sei!

hero
February 17th, 2017, 07:38 AM
/me whips

Wing
February 21st, 2017, 01:28 AM
Are there still spots to play here?

Sei
February 27th, 2017, 03:13 PM
So it's been like a month. Anyone who doesn't have a post up by the time I get home tomorrow is dead.

Vritra
February 27th, 2017, 07:10 PM
Looks like Pala might get a sooner chance than we all thought.

palad1n
March 3rd, 2017, 09:51 PM
Are you a prophet Vri, cuz you are right! With permission from Sei-tan, I am allowed to do the usual Fc and one-liner.

http://i.imgur.com/yC967W9.png
"Let's see whether you're worthy to stand on the same stage with me." (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duuec5Ybtps)

Sei
March 4th, 2017, 08:14 PM
Alright. First part is up.

Admittedly I cracked open a beer halfway through, so I hope I didn't mess up.

Anyway. Not done yet. So nobody post. I need to take a break. =3=

Draconic
March 4th, 2017, 10:45 PM
I'd say so far so good. You've barely started, so there's not much room to criticize any faults, not that I've found any.
Anyway, I'll be eagerly watching this game. In or not, it'll be a fun ride.

- - - Updated - - -

Incidentally, I'm rooting for ya Palad1n.

Sei
March 5th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Deadline is a week.

Also (just to make things interesting) if no one makes a move within the day, I'll have the mobs make the first move. Have fun.

Sei
April 14th, 2017, 02:15 AM
Some things have happened so I'm not exactly sure how much I'll be around. I might do something over the next couple of days, but it all just really depends on how I feel. I can't really make you guys any promises.

Anyway.... Just don't expect to see much of me for a bit. On here or on IRC.

Really sorry for all the delays.

I'll talk to you guys when I'm feeling better.

Vritra
April 14th, 2017, 02:04 PM
All the best sei and take care of yourself.

Ayakashi
April 16th, 2017, 12:22 PM
Be well desu.
Rest is important!

Janx
April 19th, 2017, 10:07 AM
Rest is good. Don't want avi chaining you to the bed again.

Sei
September 27th, 2017, 09:17 PM
Show of hands, who's still on-board?

RacingeR
September 27th, 2017, 09:18 PM
I am

Vritra
September 27th, 2017, 10:07 PM
Sure

Ayakashi
September 27th, 2017, 10:25 PM
Hello.