PDA

View Full Version : Fate/ Sengoku Rance

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Milbunk
June 30th, 2011, 10:25 PM
There is a war starting, not just any war as this war had so little people it should be considered to a war at all. In this war seven Servants and seven Masters shall fight for the chance to obtain ultimate power. This war is for the legendary Holy Grail.

But one might ask, for such a small war where would they fight? Well the answer is quite simple really, the location of this devastating power is located in a country known as Japan, but not the Japan you're familiar with, in fact this Japan hardly resembles the current Japan today. Here war is raging as 18 countries fight using any means necessary for the chance to unite this rag tag country and bring it to greatness or destruction. Here death is as common as the grass in the ground and the people are just as desperate for war. This is

Fate/Sengoku Rance

Premise: Hey guys after talking with Lotus for a while we have decided to try something interesting. In this RP you play as either an OC of your own or any one of the Masters from the 5th war (Yes, including Caster) and you can summon anyone of the canon Servants (yes that includes the new ones, but only one type of each Servant) and get summoned to the world of SENGOKU Rance (there will be a reason for not being able to go across the bridge). If you wanna give it a shot just roll some die (an 18 sided die and a 4 sided die) and name your Master and Servant.

PS: Lotus is the Co-GM.

Participants:

Mike1984 Sakura Matou/Rider(Medusa): Sakura is summoned at the Miko Institute's main location during their latest “session”. A groupof trouble makers have spotted you and have mistaken you for one of the Miko's.
Yun Illyasviel von Einzbern/Berserker(Hercules): Illya arrives at the house of Akashi right inside their main castle. The previous leader had just fallen in battle agains the Mouri invasion and poor Kazemaru had just been thrown into his father's role.

llednaroth Justica Leastor/Lancer(Karna):Justica lands right in the pathway of a giant club from a rather nasty looking ogre. Though luckily the ogre hasn't had much a chance to react to the arrows that have landed right in it's face from the passing Sakamoto Ryouma. Now that's she turned her attention towards you how will you react? Friend of Foe is key to know in the wasteland known as Death Country.

mangafreak7793 Dimitri Anderson/Saber(Joan of Arc): Dimitri and Joan are summoned right in the middle of the Tokugawa's banquet. They are quite angry at both of you for disturbing their meal and are still quite hungry.

Bloble Adam Lincoln/Caster(Medea): Adam and Caster appear in the middle of a room where three of the Takeda leaders had just finished an important meeting and the fourth (Baba) was in the middle of taking off Shingen's armor.

Nanao-kun Ayako Mitsuzuri/Archer(Atalanta): Ayako is summoned near the main Uesugi courtyard, and straight into a group of young girls all training to become talented Archers in the Uesugi army.

zlol: Daidouji! Daidouji! Daidouji! The crowd roared as the popular idol stepped into the arena, it was a practice match against fellow commander Ryo Kiyoshi. Unfortunately for you though Ryo was now knocked out against floor with you right above him. This left you with a tough decision, would you grab the cloth mask that Ryo was wearing and pretend to be him or would you try some other method? Either way the doors were beginning to open and the boos could be heard from the crowd as the announcer announced Ryo's name.

Avi-tan: Shirou: Kentarou and Miki are traveling along the road to Iga when they come accross some obvious foreigners wearing clothes from the same universe as them. After talking a bit they all agreed to head to Iga together, hopefully they may find a way to get back home.

Erlkonig
June 30th, 2011, 10:31 PM
>Not across the bridge.

But... But...! Hornet ;_;

Milbunk
June 30th, 2011, 10:33 PM
Just cause you can't cross it doesn't mean you can't ask someone else to do it for you.

Erlkonig
June 30th, 2011, 10:35 PM
Hornet lives on the other side of the continent though- No way I'd be able to reach her.

Do you guys have your Sengoku-fu updated? I'd recommend you set up the RP while playing Sengoku Rance.

Also, this is the Fuyuki.net of the Ranceverse (http://sites.google.com/site/bbshut/home/rance-data)

Milbunk
June 30th, 2011, 10:36 PM
Well I'm afraid I can't cause I'm too busy playing this old game I like a lot. Its called Rance Sengoku you should try it sometime I highly recommend it.

Erlkonig
June 30th, 2011, 10:37 PM
Well I'm afraid I can't cause I'm too busy playing this old game I like a lot. Its called Rance Sengoku you should try it sometime I highly recommend it.

:I

/trolled

Milbunk
June 30th, 2011, 10:37 PM
Sorry, couldn't help myself, I apologize if I offended you.

Erlkonig
June 30th, 2011, 10:39 PM
Sorry, couldn't help myself, I apologize if I offended you.

Nah, it's fine dude. I don't like Rance Sengoku though. There's this really good game though, called Rance in the Warring States-- It's like that one, but in English.

RacingeR
June 30th, 2011, 10:41 PM
Wait what the fuck.

That's all I have to say on the matter. Stop tempting me to play RPs I'll probably have no time for! xD.

Milbunk
June 30th, 2011, 10:42 PM
Man I got so much stuff to do, after I'm done with this game I gotta play Rance's civil war in a country somewhere in Asia. I might give that one a look though.

SeiKeo
June 30th, 2011, 10:42 PM
So, I have no clue about Sengoku Rance, but does this mean that the RP will be decided by who can sleep with the most women?

Bloble
June 30th, 2011, 10:43 PM
I'm pretty sure there's at least one certain person who's gonna go apeshit over this. And I think you all know who it is...

Milbunk
June 30th, 2011, 10:44 PM
To Racing: Well I have nothing to do over the summer might as well do something I enjoy.

To Leopard: Only if you get Oda or Shimazu as your country.

To Blob: Already PMed him.

Erlkonig
June 30th, 2011, 10:46 PM
Man I got so much stuff to do, after I'm done with this game I gotta play Rance's civil war in a country somewhere in Asia. I might give that one a look though.
And about "That one game where a guy with shark teeth and a huge sword rapes a lot of women and kills demons in weabooland"?

Milbunk
June 30th, 2011, 10:47 PM
No, its the one about a guy who has a green cape and a perverted talking sword going on adventures with lots of females and fighting creatures that may or may not exist in this world.

Erlkonig
June 30th, 2011, 10:50 PM
Damn. I haven't played that one.

Milbunk
June 30th, 2011, 10:51 PM
Yeah its the best one yet Can't for the sequel, Perveted man on floating island.

mangafreak7793
June 30th, 2011, 10:52 PM
Why do I imagine every time about the potential of this RP, I always end up with Rance raping girls?

Edit: any body who has Rance 2?

Milbunk
June 30th, 2011, 10:54 PM
Well you better not pick a female Servant, unless you wanna try and battle Rance in a battle of sexytimes.

RacingeR
June 30th, 2011, 10:56 PM
I guess I am going to pick my own character, and use Gil as a Servant, lol.

Milbunk
June 30th, 2011, 10:57 PM
Okay gimme the die rolls then. (1 eighteen sided and 1 four sided.)

PS: I'll be back in about an hour got some Rancing to do.

mangafreak7793
June 30th, 2011, 11:00 PM
Milbunk: do you have the second game?

Still thinking about playing this but if I do, I'm.... Hesitant on using Joan.

RacingeR
June 30th, 2011, 11:01 PM
Dunno how to make the rolls xD.

SeiKeo
June 30th, 2011, 11:02 PM
Milbunk: do you have the second game?

Still thinking about playing this but if I do, I'm.... Hesitant on using Joan.

Manga if you get her raped I will do my best to destroy you in all other RPs.

Erlkonig
June 30th, 2011, 11:02 PM
Dunno how to make the rolls xD.

I'll roll for you.

1d18: 13
1d4: 3

Or try rolling yourself. (http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm)

mangafreak7793
June 30th, 2011, 11:05 PM
Manga if you get her raped I will do my best to destroy you in all other RPs.

Like I said, I'm hesitant.

Might as well use the trap for laughs.

But still thinking about it.

Erlkonig
June 30th, 2011, 11:07 PM
Like I said, I'm hesitant.

Might as well use the trap for laughs.

But still thinking about it.

YES

Rance has never faced a trap! The only one that existed was Reincock and he was killed before ever meeting Rance!

He'd be so ashamed he'd leave battle and wash himself of bromance impurity by raping 1000 women!

RacingeR
June 30th, 2011, 11:08 PM
I'll roll for you.

1d18: 13
1d4: 3

Or try rolling yourself. (http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm)

Thanks. You participating erl?

Erlkonig
June 30th, 2011, 11:09 PM
Thanks. You participating erl?

Nah, I'm already in two RPs and running one.

Wish I could tho

RacingeR
June 30th, 2011, 11:12 PM
Meh. Me participating myself depends on how things go with exams, and some other factors. I may even end up not playing because of this. I am pretty much reserving things.

Bloble
June 30th, 2011, 11:13 PM
While I really want to join this RP I already have one which is slightly more awesome, but I shall leave a tribute! This is part of my imaginary servant sheet for Rance.

Noble Phantasm

Hyper Weapon: C+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The original Blade of Rance, it was this noble phantasm which granted him the right to be Servant Saber. It is known around the world, especially because of its legendary effects. This blade is a particular one, unable to pierce a male, it shines only when faced with a female opponent, where it realizes its true strength. Any woman who gazes upon this weapon automatically suffers -2 ranks in every stat when facing it, and if pierced, this effect becomes permanent regardless of the activation of this Noble Phantasm. The effect lasts for 3 days. In addition to the depletion of ranks, any woman pierced with this weapon will also fall in love with Rance, regardless of his original intentions. This effect can only be resisted by someone with Magic Resistance Rank A, or the Bravery skill.

SeiKeo
June 30th, 2011, 11:14 PM
And by blade you mean his penis.

Erlkonig
June 30th, 2011, 11:15 PM
Wait-

Manga, you're going to summon Astolfo?

...We can summon Astolfo?

.................................................. ..................

*Wads of cash*

My money.

mangafreak7793
June 30th, 2011, 11:22 PM
^ Thinking about it, It's either Him,Joan, or Frankenstein's monster.

Still not sure of playing since I'll probably be killed and my servant raped.

Erlkonig
June 30th, 2011, 11:25 PM
^ Thinking about it, It's either Him,Joan, or Frankenstein's monster.

Still not sure of playing since I'll probably be killed and my servant raped.

*Places cash on his hands*

My. Money.

SeiKeo
June 30th, 2011, 11:26 PM
And my dollars!

mangafreak7793
June 30th, 2011, 11:30 PM
But I don't want to be killed by Leopard in the other Rp...

SeiKeo
June 30th, 2011, 11:31 PM
Just do Asto trap or Franky and you'll be fine.

RacingeR
June 30th, 2011, 11:34 PM
Well, not participating.

No way I can keep up with so many RPs, and I have too many things to keep track off.

mangafreak7793
June 30th, 2011, 11:35 PM
Just do Asto trap or Franky and you'll be fine.

Are you going to use Joan then?

Erlkonig
June 30th, 2011, 11:36 PM
Well guys, I think we have reached the maximum BL RP quota...

I think.

SeiKeo
June 30th, 2011, 11:39 PM
Are you going to use Joan then?

No, I'm just watching this one. I have way too much other stuff to even think about this one.

mangafreak7793
June 30th, 2011, 11:41 PM
I'm on the maybe for now, Give me a couple of days to think on this.

RacingeR
June 30th, 2011, 11:53 PM
Well guys, I think we have reached the maximum BL RP quota...

I think.

Which is pretty bad for me, because I still have that Persona RP on the cooking, and this is going to make it hard to get players... xD.

Milbunk
July 1st, 2011, 12:19 AM
Okay who is gonna join? Also remember that Rance doesn't do lolis.

mangafreak7793
July 1st, 2011, 12:22 AM
Illya is safe, and Alice.

Milbunk
July 1st, 2011, 12:33 AM
They may be safe from Rance but now they have Shibata to worry about.

Also in order to attract more people this RP prolly wont start for at least a month I can delay further if it will help, does anyone feel like joining now?

mangafreak7793
July 1st, 2011, 12:36 AM
That's why we have Ranmaru.

Milbunk
July 1st, 2011, 12:39 AM
Well if you guys actually wanted you could also make Rance go that way, anything is possible in this RP and that includes all of the good ends, bad ends, or just ends.

And that is true we shall see though.

Edit: Also yes you can summon Joan, but if you do she will be a Saber instead of a Ruler.

Bloble
July 1st, 2011, 12:53 AM
By the way Rance does do lolis. But only when he's drunk.

Milbunk
July 1st, 2011, 12:55 AM
Well technically she was 20.

Milbunk
July 1st, 2011, 02:03 AM
To Racing: Hey do you still wanna join?

To Manga: Sorry I didn't see that earlier, no I haven't played it yet but I heard that its getting translated, I'm not sure if its done yet when it is I'll probably play it.

mangafreak7793
July 1st, 2011, 02:04 AM
^It's been done, and I don't know how to install it.

Milbunk
July 1st, 2011, 02:05 AM
Well If you could link to the site I bet I could figure it out I'm pretty good with that stuff.

RacingeR
July 1st, 2011, 02:08 AM
@Milibunk: It seems that not. I remembered that I will have my own RP to master soon, and that I am still holding out to see what will become of Tang's RP, so I am pretty sure I simply wouldn't be able to keep up with everything.
But who knows, that may change.

Milbunk
July 1st, 2011, 02:12 AM
Alright its cool, I'm not starting this for at least a month so take your time.

Milbunk
July 1st, 2011, 11:16 AM
So, who wants to see Uesugi vs King Arthur? I know I do.

Mike1984
July 1st, 2011, 02:59 PM
So, what's the idea of this, then? We just all show up in Ranceworld and fight a Grail War? How does Rance get involved in this, exactly?

Milbunk
July 1st, 2011, 03:17 PM
You are going to participate in the 5th Grail War using either an oc of your design or any one of the canon 5th war master. The Servant you summon can be any of the canon Servants including the new ones. Of course you are not expecting and depending on the dice roll you give me you can summoned into anyone the 18 countries and either in a bad condition or good one. This happens on exactly day 0 of the Sengoku Rance so anything that can happen in the game can happen here depending on your actions.

When you get summoned you can choose to work for the country, destroy it, or even become the leader like Rance did. Of course if on one interferes with Rance it is going to go along the True Route with the days being the exact same (Xavier is released on day 10 etc.)

If there is something I missed let me know.

Mike1984
July 1st, 2011, 03:20 PM
Well, I was thinking more about the random "lol, let's rape people" thing, really :p

Milbunk
July 1st, 2011, 03:24 PM
Oh yeah that's still gonna happen if you are either an adult female master or adult Servant you would have to watch out for it. Though remember that even though Rance rapes he doesn't hurt the people, he can tell that if if he's gonna hurt them and if so he will use a different method.

Mike1984
July 1st, 2011, 03:26 PM
Oh yeah that's still gonna happen if you are either an adult female master or adult Servant you would have to watch out for it.

I see.

Well, servants are pretty powerful, so....

Though remember that even though Rance rapes he doesn't hurt the people, he can tell that if if he's gonna hurt them and if so he will use a different method.

Really? I recall him hurting a few people (specifically, I recall him torturing a priestess, and also being rather rough with the Demon's daughter).

Anyway, if I were to play Sakura (with Rider), what would her status be, in terms of being de-wormed?

Milbunk
July 1st, 2011, 03:31 PM
Well I meant he's never committed an evil deed on purpose if he does it's usually because he doesn't even realize it evil although many people have have tried to tell him yet he just doesn't seem to get it.

Also he was tested at a shrine to see how many sins he had committed and he had none.

Mike1984
July 1st, 2011, 03:36 PM
Well I meant he's never committed an evil deed on purpose if he does it's usually because he doesn't even realize it evil although many people have have tried to tell him yet he just doesn't seem to get it.

Yeah, I know that.

Also he was tested at a shrine to see how many sins he had committed and he had none.

Actually, IIRC it was something like having "bad thoughts", not whether he'd committed evil deeds.

Anyway, any response to my Sakura question?

Milbunk
July 1st, 2011, 03:40 PM
Oh didn't see that my bad, and she would be summoned in the same condition as in FSN, but here they might have some magic anti worm food hidden in some dungeon somewhere that could help.

Mike1984
July 1st, 2011, 03:41 PM
Well, she may well have the worms in her, but unless some bastard decides to play Zouken (who, remember, isn't a master by default), he wouldn't be there, and thus she wouldn't be under his control (although she may still need "prana infusions" occasionally...).

Of course, going hunting for some worm-removal ability would still be a good plan. I don't think that exists in canon, though....

Also, you say this is following the "true route", but in what sense? After all, it's a turn-based strategy game, there isn't a canon story progression....

Milbunk
July 1st, 2011, 03:44 PM
Yeah that's true unless someone wants to play Zouken then she should be moderately safe and may even recognize some of the houses, also they have medicine that might be able help her since she has a pretty similar condition to another person in the Rance world and they made her some special medicine for it.

So do you wanna join?

Mike1984
July 1st, 2011, 03:45 PM
I may do, it sounds kind of fun. I get to save Sakura and write rape scenes....

I'd say you should exclude Zouken, though, because if someone plays him I can't really do very much, and plus he's not going to last long when Rance comes across him, and he's not a master, so he doesn't fit your original statement of who is allowed.

Erlkonig
July 1st, 2011, 03:47 PM
I see.

Well, servants are pretty powerful, so....

Really? I recall him hurting a few people (specifically, I recall him torturing a priestess, and also being rather rough with the Demon's daughter).

Anyway, if I were to play Sakura (with Rider), what would her status be, in terms of being de-wormed?

Ha. That was only S&M. Or do you not admit that you would do the same?

Milbunk
July 1st, 2011, 03:48 PM
sweet just give me the dice rolls and I can get you set up. (one 18 sided, and one 4 sided.) Also are you gonna have Rider(Medusa) and Sakura?

By true route I mean the the first play of the game where most of the things are pretty set in stone, for instance if Uesugi is defeated the Houjou would probably fall rather quickly unless something was done to stop Takeda and if no one challenges Mouri then they will go on a conquesting spree until the Demons appear. For Rance's stuff I will have a set date for events to happen unless someone interfere's and either quickens them or stops them all together.

Yeah, besides the chance of him being picked are slim, but you can pick Assassin if you wanted to.

Oh btw I'm not gonna do sex scenes but anyone else can do them if they want.

Mike1984
July 1st, 2011, 03:58 PM
Ha. That was only S&M.

Well, he didn't exactly give her much of a choice in the matter....

Or do you not admit that you would do the same?

Not without her consent I wouldn't, no.

Well, not IRL, anyway....

sweet just give me the dice rolls and I can get you set up. (one 18 sided, and one 4 sided.)

Well, before I do, how often will I be expected to post, because I'm in quite a few RPs already....

Also are you gonna have Rider(Medusa) and Sakura?

That was the idea, yes.

By true route I mean the the first play of the game where most of the things are pretty set in stone, for instance if Uesugi is defeated the Houjou would probably fall rather quickly unless something was done to stop Takeda and if no one challenges Mouri then they will go on a conquesting spree until the Demons appear. For Rance's stuff I will have a set date for events to happen unless someone interfere's and either quickens them or stops them all together.

I see....

Oh btw I'm not gonna do sex scenes but anyone else can do them if they want.

Well, I'd assume Rance wil be doing quite a bit of raping (specifically, if he comes across Rider and Sakura, I can't imagine him not fucking them), so how is that going to work?

Milbunk
July 1st, 2011, 04:01 PM
For the posting order: Either we take turns, or we will do a free post kinda thing I haven't decided yet.

For the sex scenes: You will have three options for them; do them yourself, have someone else do them, or skip them.

Mike1984
July 1st, 2011, 04:06 PM
For the posting order: Either we take turns, or we will do a free post kinda thing I haven't decided yet.

OK. Well, like I said, I may not be able to post that regularly, because I have other RPs too and not that much time.

For the sex scenes: You will have three options for them; do them yourself, have someone else do them, or skip them.

Ah, so if I don't write it, then it'll just happen in the background?

Also, at what point in the FSN story are we summoned? Does Rider get to see Sakura's situation first?

Erlkonig
July 1st, 2011, 04:06 PM

I could try.

--No, nevermind. I'm horrible at those.

Milbunk
July 1st, 2011, 04:08 PM
Yeah this RP isn't gonna start for at least another month anyways.

Yes.

No, as soon as you summon your Servant you are teleported away so your Servant wouldn't even get to see the location of the summoning.

Mike1984
July 1st, 2011, 04:09 PM
Well, she can see Sakura's memories, though, so....

Anyway, I'll give it a go, as Sakura and Rider (Medusa).

My dice rolls were 17 and 1.

Milbunk
July 1st, 2011, 04:13 PM
Yeah that can still happen.

Okay just give me the die rolls, do you need a site for it or can you one? (one 18 and a 4)

Mike1984
July 1st, 2011, 04:14 PM
I edited the last post to put the dice rolls in.

Can you tell me what those mean (by PM, if necessary), so I can work out what sort of position I'm in?

Milbunk
July 1st, 2011, 04:22 PM
Okay I'll PM you the situation and make an appropriate story in a normal post.

btw have you ever played Sengoku Rance before? I can tell you at least know a little about it.

Mike1984
July 1st, 2011, 04:23 PM
Okay I'll PM you the situation and make an appropriate story in a normal post.

Eh? What do you mean by the second bit?

btw have you ever played Sengoku Rance before? I can tell you at least know a little about it.

Yeah, I have (it's the only one of the series I've played, though). I completed the true route and I've nearly done Ran's route. I think I was mainly interested in the sex scenes, though....

Milbunk
July 1st, 2011, 04:25 PM
I'm gonna normally post the situation your in.

I'm an overachiever so I'm going for 100% completion so far I'm over half way done.

Mike1984
July 1st, 2011, 04:27 PM
Well, I was going for all the CGs, mainly, but it is a real pain in the ass to do.

Milbunk
July 1st, 2011, 04:29 PM
Yeah I know what you mean. Here's the situation.

Sakura is summoned at the Miko Institute's main location during their latest “session”. A groupof trouble makers have spotted you and have mistaken you for one ofthe Miko's.

Mike1984
July 1st, 2011, 04:30 PM
Yeah I know what you mean. Here's the situation.

Sakura is summoned at the Miko Institute's main location during their latest “session”. A groupof trouble makers have spotted you and have mistaken you for one ofthe Miko's.

So, I'm about to be raped, then?

Milbunk
July 1st, 2011, 04:41 PM
Pretty much, though you do have Rider (In Spirit Form) with you.

Mike1984
July 1st, 2011, 04:43 PM
Pretty much, though you do have Rider (In Spirit Form) with you.

Well, yeah, I guess what I meant to say is that a large group of trouble-makers is about to get eviserated with an over-sized nail whilst trying to rape me....

Hmmmx
July 1st, 2011, 04:44 PM
Since this is a fate+Sengoku Rance rp, I care to join. But can we use canon character that not originally a master? Like Issei or Ayako or if possible, Sajyou Ayaka?

Milbunk
July 1st, 2011, 04:46 PM
If you can give me a decent explanation I don't see why not, but it has to make sense and can't be just because. Same for Sajyou.

Hmmmx
July 1st, 2011, 04:47 PM
Like what explanation? How they can summon a servant? I guess that rule out pretty much all minor characters but Shirou prototype then?

Milbunk
July 1st, 2011, 04:49 PM
Well as an example for Issei: Caster finds Issei instead of Kuzuki and forces him to make a contract. As soon as its complete they are teleported to the world. Something like that.

Hmmmx
July 1st, 2011, 04:59 PM
Hey, how about Saegusa Yukika taking a walk in Ryuudouji temple, becoming a little psychometry and summon assassin? IIRC she is one of the few that capable to sense him, so I think it's plausible that at least she has a degree of supernatural powa--

Milbunk
July 1st, 2011, 05:08 PM
Hmm, I don't know about that, also are you sure you want to use such a weak Master? Some of the people in Sengoku are able to match Servants pretty easily.

Hmmmx
July 1st, 2011, 05:14 PM
Well, tell that to Mike's Sakura too... If the start is from the beginning of the fate's story, most (Excluding Kotomine, kuzuki and bazzet?) are terribly weak. Rin can blow up a house, but in Sengoku Rance, I don't think that really impressive...

Mike1984
July 1st, 2011, 05:20 PM
Well, tell that to Mike's Sakura too... If the start is from the beginning of the fate's story, most (Excluding Kotomine, kuzuki and bazzet?) are terribly weak. Rin can blow up a house, but in Sengoku Rance, I don't think that really impressive...

Sakura is more powerful than someone like Yukika, though, even in her base form, and she has the potential to be a lot more powerful, if she gets de-wormed and learns a bit of magic. Plus, Rider will be more powerful under Sakura than she would be under Yukika, because she's a better magus.

Hmmmx
July 1st, 2011, 05:25 PM
Well yes, but in Sengoku Rance, I think even grunts can level up. Like Kouhime that a real weak, after got that trauma she joined and became a boss. I agree with you though about after Sakura and Rider adventure to some dungeon to get de-wormed pill she will get stronger.

Edit: Not to mention, it's Assassin than Rider. Maybe he will suffer a rank down or two in his parameters, but personally, I doubt it will happen.

Milbunk
July 1st, 2011, 05:32 PM
To Hmmmx: You know if you pick Yukika you won't be able to provide any prana to your Servant instead he may have to resort to other means to find some but if you want to then gimme some dice rolls.

Hmmmx
July 1st, 2011, 05:37 PM
Eh, can some mana transfer do? And since this place is like what you're saying in the beginning, death as common as grass, so soul consumption actually is not that impossible unlike fate that a simple death leading huge ruckus. And yes, I think this pair will do.

1d4 : 4
1d18 : 2

Milbunk
July 1st, 2011, 05:45 PM
Yukika doesn't really have much mana to give and though would they both be okay with consuming souls?

Yukika appears unnoticed in a crowd of humans and Yukai in the courtyard of the Dokuganryuu House. The people have gathered there to celebrate Masamune’s peaceful reign and are in the middle of a long and joyous celebration.

Hmmmx
July 1st, 2011, 05:50 PM
In such a strong country will Assassin and his manager even get attention ;_;

Edit: Go deeper. Will she gives an Ok to kill? If you question such a matter, it will become troublesome when war that basically killing each other erupted all over the places... And the youkai (http://alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Youkai), if you read the description, quite similar to Sasaki Kojirou the wrath. I'm sure one way or another they can help him about that.

Milbunk
July 1st, 2011, 05:56 PM
Well at least your in a favorable position.

Mike1984
July 1st, 2011, 05:59 PM
Well at least your in a favorable position.

Well, my position doesn't seem as bad as it could be. I mean, Rider is likely to make pretty short work of the attackers, and even if she doesn't (for instance, if Sakura stops her...), it's not like Sakura isn't used to such treatment.

What sort of position would I have ended up in if I'd turned up in Oda with a terrible roll? Arrested as a spy and handed to Rance for "interrogation" or something...?

Milbunk
July 1st, 2011, 06:09 PM
Yeah something like that you would probably be unconscious as well.

Mike1984
July 1st, 2011, 06:10 PM
Yeah something like that you would probably be unconscious as well.

I see....

Well, in that case, I think Sakura got off rather lucky, because if she'd ended up there, I doubt Rance would be letting her go any time soon, and Rider attacking would only make matters worse....

In fact, thinking about it, virtually any country other than the Miko Institute with that roll could have been exceptionally bad.

Milbunk
July 1st, 2011, 06:11 PM
Especially against Rance, who is actually pretty powerful maybe even Servant level.

Hmmmx
July 1st, 2011, 06:13 PM
@Mike
Sakura is as good girl and endearing to everyone as Yukika goes, so... Will she kills or order to kill? dunno, opinion? I don't want to imagine that later all masters become the good guys that don't want to kill while their servants go all out just to not get killed when meeting monstrous officers...

Mike1984
July 1st, 2011, 06:16 PM
Especially against Rance, who is actually pretty powerful maybe even Servant level.

Yeah, exactly. And he has allies, too.

If Sakura had shown up there, Rance would be (sexually) torturing her and (almost certainly) Rider for days (under the pretense that she was a "spy"), with no real way for her to escape.

@Mike
Sakura is as good girl and endearing to everyone as Yukika goes, so... Will she kills or order to kill? dunno, opinion? I don't want to imagine that later all masters become the good guys that don't want to kill while their servants go all out just to not get killed when meeting monstrous officers...

Erm, what?

If you're asking whether Sakura would order Rider to attack the thugs who were trying to rape her, I'd say probably not. But I don't think Rider will wait for such an order, so....

Milbunk
July 1st, 2011, 08:12 PM
I think power level wise cursed Mouri is about equal to Hercules and Inukai is prolly equal to at least True Assassin.

RacingeR
July 1st, 2011, 08:20 PM
I think power level wise cursed Mouri is about equal to Hercules and Inukai is prolly equal to at least True Assassin.

Also, just commenting, but I think that Uesugi is at least as powerful as Saber in combat, without factoring Eksukalibah and Avalon.

Milbunk
July 1st, 2011, 08:23 PM
Yeah and Isoroku could probably match Emiya with a bow. Mainly cause of her whirlwind shot and the giant bow she uses.

Cruor
July 3rd, 2011, 07:52 PM

Actually, he's done quite a bit of evil shit. It's just he's tame compared to how he used to be in Rance VII. He actually, interrupted and raped Shizuka right when she achieved Level 3 Magic (Rance world equivalent of suddenly being able to take on motherfucking armies and being the equivalent of over 2000 highly trained mages). He went around a forest, that causes people to sleep, raping every female he came across (I seen some people calling him Sleep Rapist Rance for this). And went hell bent on NTRing on one of the nicest guys in the world (and said guy was justified in going against him too. Rance was actually teaming up with some guy who was intending to take over the Free Regions and Arios was all 'what the hell' and went off to fight him and they fought to a draw. Rance pissed, decided to beat the shit out of the guy he teamed up with and went off to NTR all of Arios' girlfriends. Oh he also dropped an island onto Arios too. But Arios tanked it but IIRC it killed one of his girlfriends).

There's also Rance 3 where Rance allows some Demons to rape a few of the heroines to cross a toll booth. There's tons more, like raping Witchita in VI. Seriously, I don't get why people try denying that Rance is a total asshole. A likeable asshole but a complete dick.

And true route for VII is strange as hell. As somehow Inukai survived (he's in the side story game that takes place after the end) and a bunch of weird shit happens (as in IIRC it's confirmed that Isoroku is pregnant, Uesugi is exploran mountains [though she doesn't have all the other Emperor's gear so no Level 3 Swordsmen ship] for the Emperor's Sword, Inukai is alive, Senhime joined up with Rance, Kanami was in Rance's army, Dokuganryuu joined Rance at some point, quite a few of those weird rat things [as in Hanzou, Tadatsugu, Naomasa, Tadakatsu, Yasumasa] all joined Rance, Natori is alive, Choushin is also alive, Sanada and Souun were mentioned in the epilogue as preparing for anything that happens in the main continent, Ryouma also seems to have been apart of the army, and I think that's it except for Senhime leaving JAPAN for Leezas with Kanami. So yeah, weird shit).

And if we're gonna get into powerlevels HUNTY WOULD KICK EVERYONE IN FATE'S ASS WITH GIANT FLAMING METEORS THAT MAKE EXPLOSIONS AS BIG AS MIKI'S NUCLEAR BOMB PUNCHES

Milbunk
July 3rd, 2011, 08:06 PM
I see, yeah while I have read a lot about Rance I've only played Sengoku and Kichikou (I'm in the middle of 1,2, and 3).

Power level how do you think an average commander like Shyouji would fare against somebody in the Nasuverse?

If he gets released Xavier would be near impossible to kill with the help of either Seigen, Rance, or Kentarou. And if you do something stupid it is quite possible for Xavier to take control of someone else.

RacingeR
July 3rd, 2011, 08:18 PM
Which one was Kichikou?

Milbunk
July 3rd, 2011, 08:21 PM
The what if game that is pretty similar to Sengoku in gameplay. It occurs after Rance 4.2. It hasn't been translated yet but I played it using mainly AGTH.

Cruor
July 3rd, 2011, 10:19 PM
I see, yeah while I have read a lot about Rance I've only played Sengoku and Kichikou (I'm in the middle of 1,2, and 3).
Psh, Rance is fucking nuts in 4.2. He built a sandcastle in a playground and a bunch of little kids accidentally tripped onto it so he kills them all. He only starts becoming more sympathetic after 5D's in VI and VII. And that's because he's guilty about Feris (who, after he impregnated in 5D's, was gangraped for years by Devils and constantly was impregnated and having to suffer abortions, etc.) and a few other things (like having a son).

Power level how do you think an average commander like Shyouji would fare against somebody in the Nasuverse?
Probably would get his ass kicked by most people. I think. This makes me want to go find Hanihon and check his Level in Archery/swordsmenship/whatever. If he's a 2 he should be able to keep up with Servants anything less a Master might be able to take him. He isn't even listed in Hanihon. He's probably Level 0 a Level 1 at best. A Master might beat him depending on who.

Anyway, JAPAN powerlevels (according to Hanihon) goes:

Cursed Motonari (Strongest guy in JAPAN) > Baba Shoen (Most powerful man in JAPAN) > Kenshin (Best Swordsmen in JAPAN)

Or something like that (He called Baba Shouen the strongest excluding Cursed Motonari so I assume Cursed Motonari is stronger. And the list might have things in between Motonari/above Motonari/inbetween Shoen and Kenshin/etc.). Kenshin is actually probably one of the strongest female humans in the world according to Hanihon 7. Mineba is supposed to be on the same tier (IIRC she was called the strongest female human). Touma Lipton (some Hellman commander in III who dies and gets revived/transformed into in VI by the Demon Jeek. Jeek also turned into Gele) was the strongest human alive in III before he was killed. Hellman is too OP.

Kenshin: Lv45/70 Sword Lv2
Masamune: Lv50/70 Youkai Lv2
Sen-hime: Lv35/65 Spear Lv1
Tourin: Lv45/55 Bow Lv1 Tactics Lv2 Strategist Lv2
Natori: Lv45/58 Miko Lv2 Fukuman Lv3
Sou-un: Lv45/53 Onmyou Lv2
Kojika: Lv13/45 Sword Lv1 Unlucky Lv2
Isoroku: Lv27/37 Bow Lv2
Motonari: Lv45/51 Sword Lv1
Seigan: L45/51 Tenshi Lv2
KOu-hime: Lv5/50 Spear Lv1 Self protection Lv2
Suzume: Lv40/49 Ninja Lv2 Kunoichi Lv3
Inukai: Lv42/47 Ninja Lv2
Yoshikage: Lv45/55 Ninja Lv2
Katsuie: Lv36/46 Spear Lv2
Shyouen: Lv45/68 Spear Lv2
Ran: Lv32/38 Onmyou Lv1

But yeah, this has like no meaning out side of Skill Levels. As in game there are hidden modifiers like Baba Shouen can kick Kenshin's ass while at Level 50 when Kenshin's at Level 60 or how Kanami sometimes attacks faster then people with SPD higher then hers

If he gets released Xavier would be near impossible to kill with the help of either Seigen, Rance, or Kentarou. And if you do something stupid it is quite possible for Xavier to take control of someone else.
Psh, not as bad as Noss. Who fucking shrugged off the sealing spell. But yeah, do you mean without Seigen, Rance, or Kentarou? Because it's only possible with them, Demon King Little Princess, and Rance's Devil (who's kinda mindbroken/a vegetable right now) Ferris. And Xavier is actually supposed to be weakened in Sengoku.

mangafreak7793
July 3rd, 2011, 10:42 PM
I Think I might play this.

Just let me think u of a character, and can I have a character sheet of some kind?

Milbunk
July 3rd, 2011, 10:55 PM
To Cruor: Yeah I should finish making a list of people and their supposed levels, I might PM you about it after I check all of them.

Even if its only JAPAN some of the people are pretty OP compared to Nasuverse characters. Like Mouri could probably match Hercules in power (While he's cursed anyway he might still stand a chance uncursed.) and he's a hundred years old.

Yeah I meant without, well I suppose you could kill one of them and take their swords but that would probably be near impossible.

To Manga: Do you mean a list of available characters or a sheet to make your own Master?

mangafreak7793
July 3rd, 2011, 11:14 PM
^ A sheet, since I'm not good at playing oc with a character.

Milbunk
July 3rd, 2011, 11:24 PM
K, here's the template.

Master:

Strength:
Endurance:
Agility:
Mana:

Also you need to list what spells and abilities you can use.

mangafreak7793
July 3rd, 2011, 11:25 PM
^ Do we go by servant rank?

Milbunk
July 3rd, 2011, 11:27 PM
Yeah but remember that a Master A rank would barely match a Servant E rank.

Also give me your Servant and once you've made your character your dice rolls as well.

mangafreak7793
July 3rd, 2011, 11:28 PM
^ Alright, that will be awhile since, I'm still thinking whether or not to do it.

Milbunk
July 3rd, 2011, 11:33 PM
Alright we're still not starting for at least another month anyway.

Lotus Saint
July 3rd, 2011, 11:36 PM
*sips tea*

mangafreak7793
July 3rd, 2011, 11:38 PM
So what servant classes are left?

Milbunk
July 3rd, 2011, 11:38 PM
Ah Lotus my fine companion, I'll be sending you a sheet with more info shortly.

So far we only have Rider and Assassin taken.

Lotus Saint
July 3rd, 2011, 11:40 PM
Shanghai some folks into joining.

And rape a couple people while you're at it.

mangafreak7793
July 3rd, 2011, 11:42 PM
I see, so I can have Caster, Saber, or Rider....

Milbunk
July 3rd, 2011, 11:43 PM
Yeah and you can choose from any of the canon Servants including the new ones.

Lotus Saint
July 3rd, 2011, 11:45 PM
Choose Saver.
CHOOSE SAVER.

mangafreak7793
July 3rd, 2011, 11:46 PM
Is saver and avenger part of the servants?

Milbunk
July 3rd, 2011, 11:50 PM
I wasn't planning on them so no, but you can still have Jeann if you want she is just a Saber. Same for Jack it says she can also be a Berserker.

Unless you really want to use them then I'll think about it.

mangafreak7793
July 3rd, 2011, 11:52 PM
Well I'm not interested in the Buddah but Avenger... perhaps, maybe if My oc is a girl but then again, I have to meet Rance *shutters*

Milbunk
July 3rd, 2011, 11:54 PM
Hey maybe you'll get summoned in Shimazu, at least they're a bit nicer than him.

mangafreak7793
July 3rd, 2011, 11:57 PM
^ True, but I'll be sort of screwed if I get into Hojo or the Tensei.

Milbunk
July 4th, 2011, 12:04 AM
True, but those are still better then Hara. If you don't deal with Aki quick Rance is gonna steamroll them lol.

Lotus Saint
July 4th, 2011, 12:08 AM
Allow Avenger.

Milbunk
July 4th, 2011, 12:12 AM
Alright if he really wants it he can have it but he has to wait for 4 more people to join so i can see which class to kick, unless you want to have 8 which I wouldn't mind.

mangafreak7793
July 4th, 2011, 12:16 AM
Well, I still need to plan my character, but most likely will be male. (Can't think of having my character raped at least not by rance anyway.) So I'll have a female servant or be brofisting with Avenger.

Milbunk
July 4th, 2011, 12:18 AM
Okay just remember that Rance hates handsome men or men who attract lots of ladies.

mangafreak7793
July 4th, 2011, 12:21 AM
^ Well I'm not sure if he's handsome but he'll attract attention at least.

Milbunk
July 4th, 2011, 12:23 AM
Well just watch out for Rance and you should be fine.

mangafreak7793
July 4th, 2011, 12:30 AM
Well I've decided on my weapon for magecraft but not the brand can I PM you for it?

Milbunk
July 4th, 2011, 12:34 AM
Go ahead.

Lotus Saint
July 4th, 2011, 01:11 AM
Is anyone allowed to use weapons from outside of the Sengoku period?
Like let's say....a Barret M82A1?

Milbunk
July 4th, 2011, 01:14 AM
Well they do use muskets and rocket launchers so its fine with me.

Lotus Saint
July 4th, 2011, 01:16 AM
IIRC they did have muskets.
But rocket launchers....Maybe they used that Chinese rocket idea and went from there....

Milbunk
July 4th, 2011, 01:17 AM
No, I was talking about the tulip that Maria and her friend use.

Lotus Saint
July 4th, 2011, 01:19 AM
Hmmm, then I don't know what to say then.

mangafreak7793
July 4th, 2011, 01:20 AM
^ I thought that was a hand cannon?

Milbunk
July 4th, 2011, 01:29 AM
Its something like that, but either way it's still way to high tech for the Sengoku period.

Milbunk
July 4th, 2011, 04:01 PM
Things I should mention:

For random events such as Kentarou joining a country I will roll a dice to determine them.

Rance will still be going on a conquering spree so if your country is bordering him he might attack you next, I'll determine which country he will attack next by a dice roll.

If you start to become well known and famous it will be possible for others to recognize that your a Master or Servant.

mangafreak7793
July 4th, 2011, 11:37 PM
^ Doesn't he attack Hara first?

Milbunk
July 5th, 2011, 12:02 AM
Yeah its either gonna be on the third or second day so unless you can either deal with Aki or convince Rance or Shouji other wise they are gonna get owned.

RacingeR
July 5th, 2011, 12:18 AM
Deal with Aki?

Lol, now that is going to be hard as fuck xD.

mangafreak7793
July 5th, 2011, 12:20 AM
Well that depends where I am and I'll just run away if they do conquer as long as I don't come in direct contact with them.

Milbunk
July 5th, 2011, 12:22 AM
Yeah you're gonna need some skillful planning to deal with her. But if you can Hara's economy will pretty much skyrocket maybe even enough to defend against Rance.

And you'll need to be summoned at Hara first.

mangafreak7793
July 5th, 2011, 12:37 AM
But Aki's a prick....

Milbunk
July 5th, 2011, 12:48 AM
True but there are many different ways to deal with her for instance. You could just plain kill her but then Hara would be after you. You could persuade Shouji but good luck trying to do that without Aki finding out. You could even try and convince Aki to be nicer but good luck with that one.

mangafreak7793
July 5th, 2011, 01:00 AM
^ It's like picking a poison. :(

RacingeR
July 5th, 2011, 01:01 AM
I can think of various ways to manipulate the situation and specifically her and Hara. But that would require having a Servant powerful enough to balance the armies for a time into a standstill xD.

Milbunk
July 5th, 2011, 01:07 AM
Maybe you could give that advice to whoever is unlucky enough to get Hara. (If there is any.)

mangafreak7793
July 5th, 2011, 01:28 AM
*shrugs8 true but my character wouldn't know.

I'm hoping to ed up in the Tanegashima area.

Milbunk
July 5th, 2011, 01:40 AM
Yeah I figured you would be.

mangafreak7793
July 5th, 2011, 01:42 AM
^ Well I already have my character idea more or less settled but now I need to think which servant he'll use.

Milbunk
July 5th, 2011, 01:59 AM
Well if you want I can give you a list.

mangafreak7793
July 5th, 2011, 02:01 AM
^ No, I have an idea just don't know if either they can get along or where he'll find the artifact.

Yun
July 5th, 2011, 02:41 AM
Hm i guess i will give this a try sign me up for Bazett and Lancer. Rolls are 16,2.

Mike1984
July 5th, 2011, 03:51 AM
Yeah its either gonna be on the third or second day so unless you can either deal with Aki or convince Rance or Shouji other wise they are gonna get owned.

In two days...?

Well that depends where I am and I'll just run away if they do conquer as long as I don't come in direct contact with them.

Well, if you're powerful enough, you could just join him....

But Aki's a prick....

Yeah, she's one of the few characters that perhaps deserved what Rance did to her.

Milbunk
July 5th, 2011, 08:21 AM
To Yun: Here you go. (I'm gonna asume you mean Cu Chulainn) Bazett appears in front Seigen at the Tenshi Sect headquarters. He was in the middle of praying when she arrived with a loud bang and he is not pleased.

To Mike: Yeah Rance is pretty impatient and pretty much attacks as soon as the option is available to him.

mangafreak7793
July 5th, 2011, 11:22 AM
Well, if you're powerful enough, you could just join him....

But he'll hit on my servant.

Yeah, she's one of the few characters that perhaps deserved what Rance did to her.

This is true.

Erlkonig
July 5th, 2011, 11:25 AM
>Give Aki to Hara's head, who I can't even remember was named

ALL MY SYMPATHY

Ever since then, I could never hate Aki. She was following a major asshole.

Milbunk
July 5th, 2011, 11:25 AM
Then you should pick a male Servant but not one thats likely to attract attention which would leave; Emiya, Hercules?, huh man this is harder than I thought well good luck on choosing.

Yeah if he's isn't kept in check Shouji pretty much goes crazy.

mangafreak7793
July 5th, 2011, 11:32 AM
Besides the stats and spells what else do you need to know about my character?

Erlkonig
July 5th, 2011, 11:37 AM
So, I'm planning on joining this because I remembered just how awesome Sengoku Rance can be, but I'm also worried because I'll probably have to fight against Servants.

I may want to take Hercules, just to be sure. Means I'll probably have a lot of mana and be a glass cannon though.

Mike1984
July 5th, 2011, 12:01 PM
To Mike: Yeah Rance is pretty impatient and pretty much attacks as soon as the option is available to him.

I was questioning the idea of them fixing the problem in two days, not the idea that Rance will attack in two days.

But he'll hit on my servant.

And?

At least having a female servant gives Rance a reason to care for you.

>Give Aki to Hara's head, who I can't even remember was named

ALL MY SYMPATHY

Ever since then, I could never hate Aki. She was following a major asshole.

Erm, no she wasn't. She was controlling him, not "following" him. True what he did to her was pretty nasty, but the reason he acted like that is because she'd spent the last 5 years abusing his trust and bankrupting his kingdom for her own gain.

So, I'm planning on joining this because I remembered just how awesome Sengoku Rance can be, but I'm also worried because I'll probably have to fight against Servants.

I may want to take Hercules, just to be sure. Means I'll probably have a lot of mana and be a glass cannon though.

Well, there's a bit of a trade-off there. You can pick a male master/servant combo and hope to avoid Rance, or you can pick a female pair in the knowledge that if he does come across you, at least you're going to live (and probably get treated reasonably decently, once you get past the initial capture and rape bit...).

mangafreak7793
July 5th, 2011, 12:07 PM
And?

At least having a female servant gives Rance a reason to care for you.

Really, I just thought he'll care for the servant rather then me.

Mike1984
July 5th, 2011, 12:09 PM
Really, I just thought he'll care for the servant rather then me.

Yeah, and if you die, the servant dies, so....

mangafreak7793
July 5th, 2011, 12:12 PM
Yeah, and if you die, the servant dies, so....

Thus missing the opportunity to have sex....I see.

Good point.

Erlkonig
July 5th, 2011, 12:17 PM
First of all, a review on the skill system:

In Sengoku Rance, skill is divided in four levels: 0, 1, 2 and 3. Level 1 is enough for one to be considered a proffesional in the field. People don't earn the skills; in the Ranceverse, they are destined to wield them.

Level 0 - Normal Efficiency on the field. Ej: Can cook an egg, but can't cook THE egg.
Level 1 - Proffesional Efficiency on the field. Very effective at using it, will be complimented by others. E.g: Emiya Shirou has Level 1 Cooking.
Level 2 - Mastery in the skill, astonished by all. Can use a unique special skill/move. Geniuses in the field. Most Servants have multiple Level 2 skills.
Level 3 - Legendary masters. Absolute mastery in the skill, and considered gods of the field. Will go down in the history books. E.g: The only ones from the Fateverse who could be said to carry Level 3 skills would be: Sasaki Kojiro, Level 3 Swordsmanship, or EMIYA, Level 3 Projection.

Level

Level is a parameter which is just as valuable as skills. Level can be increased in various ways, mainly by gathering experience points and seeing a Level God (Think of Exploring a Dungeon to the end as EXP high enough to obtain a level), though you may also eat a Happy Pokuru, or even gain them by sheer manner of coincidence. Your level cap, however is set in stone from the moment you are born. (Note: There is a way to raise your Level Cap, but only if you are female/trap, and that is to get Rance to fuck you. Yes, the beast changes destiny with his hyper weapon)

The absolute human limit is thought to be 99, but most are destined to have a max level of 10, while others like Ragnaroark Super Gandhi, wandering King of Zeth, have a level limit that reaches THAT high. Even Kenshin has a level limit of 70. Note- Rance has no level limit. He also gains levels super fast, but loses them by procrastinating.

Things such as Divinity (e.g Hercules) raise the Level Cap one is born with- Hercules should have a level limit higher than 99, anywhere up to 400 due to being half-god, with 1st Class Gods like Zeus being stronger than even the Demon King. Gilgamesh is a conflicting case; by all means, his level max should be even higher, but due to him having lost the favour of the Gods, it may or may not be as high. Archer and Saber are also enhanced, one by being a Counter Guardian, the other one by being half-Dragon, which are things that enhance Level Cap, just like Demon Blood.

Speaking of Demon Blood, Demons have ridiculous level caps. The Head Demoness, Hornet, has a level cap of 320, while the most powerful of the Demons, Demon Lord Kayblis, has a level cap of 255. The Demon King's level cap is unknown, theorized to be higher than 800, virtually infinite.

Orochi is thought to be a 2nd Class God, a being almost as terrifying as the Demon King, but within the defeatable levels.

Mike1984
July 5th, 2011, 12:41 PM
Well, what levels would our characters have?

Sakura, for instance, I would imagine having a low current level but a high level cap, to represent her high potential. Rider, of course, would be insanely high level....

Erlkonig
July 5th, 2011, 12:43 PM
Well, what levels would our characters have?

Sakura, for instance, I would imagine having a low current level but a high level cap, to represent her high potential. Rider, of course, would be insanely high level....

Rider has both divinity AND monstruous strength.

Such an unholy amalgamation must have a level cap of at least 150+

And don't get me started on that Pegasus.

Also, yeah, Sakura's level cap = pretty much that of Rin, I'd say 45-50?

Mike1984
July 5th, 2011, 12:58 PM
Also, yeah, Sakura's level cap = pretty much that of Rin, I'd say 45-50?

I'd say they should be 70-80, actually. They're exceptionally powerful magi, in terms of potential, and 45-50 is pretty average for the Rance characters.

Erlkonig
July 5th, 2011, 01:00 PM
I'd say they should be 70-80, actually. They're exceptionally powerful magi, in terms of potential, and 45-50 is pretty average for the Rance characters.

>70-80

LOL

You're underestimating Rance powerlevels. 45-50 is by no means average. Remember we're talking about the Commanders of the armies. What do you think the tens of thousands of troops, skilled veterans they are, are in levels? I'll tell you how much; low, that is how much.

Yun
July 5th, 2011, 01:25 PM
@Milbunk Correct. Also does Bazett get 10 Fragarach uses or just the three as stated in F/HA?
So Bazett would have a level cap of 35-40 and be skill rank one? Lancer would have a level cap similar to Hercules and be skill rank 2 correct?

Erlkonig
July 5th, 2011, 01:29 PM
@Milbunk Correct. Also does Bazett get 10 Fragarach uses or just the three as stated in F/HA?
So Bazett would have a level cap of 35-40 and be skill rank one? Lancer would have a level cap similar to Hercules and be skill rank 2 correct?

Cu Chulainn didn't ascend to godhood though, right? I'd say he is more built towards speed, so I'm not sure about the level cap. His lance skills are rank 2, yes, but Noble Phantasms are things that take them to levels way beyond skill.

Kojiro has made a NP-like attack with sheer skill, that's why his sword skills are God-like.

Yun
July 5th, 2011, 01:55 PM
Hercules should have a level limit higher than 99, anywhere up to 400 due to being half-god,
I was referring to Cu Chulainn being somewhere within that level range due to his half-god status.

Also didn't lancer have a stat reduction in cannon FSN due to personality differences between him and Kotomine or am i misremembering?

Erlkonig
July 5th, 2011, 01:59 PM
I was referring to Cu Chulainn being somewhere within that level range due to his half-god status.

Also didn't lancer have a stat reduction in cannon FSN due to personality differences between him and Kotomine or am i misremembering?

Wasn't it due to him being told to survive?

Anyway Heracles was regarded as the strongest Servant while Saber as the best one, Cu Chulainn was the fastest if you considered sprinting speed and if he used runes he'd also be able to kill Berserker!Hercules, due to some hax OP bullshit

But Heracles was the son of Zeus, while Lugh isn't the equivalent of Zeus.

Yun
July 5th, 2011, 02:19 PM
Hm you right it was the command seal.

Yea Cu Chulainn could use runes to buff Gae Bolg to kill Hercules several times before God-Hand Becomes resistant to it assuming someone doesn't summon him as saber or archer class.

Edit
@Milbunk Rance would have a high luck stat correct?

Milbunk
July 5th, 2011, 02:20 PM
Yeah, I do have some levels listed for all the Sengoku commanders, and I was about to start working on the FSN ones.

Bazett does have 10 of them.

To Erl: Hey are you gonna use an OC or are you gonna use a real master. Also which Servant do you want?

Erlkonig
July 5th, 2011, 02:26 PM
Yeah, I do have some levels listed for all the Sengoku commanders, and I was about to start working on the FSN ones.

Bazett does have 10 of them.

To Erl: Hey are you gonna use an OC or are you gonna use a real master. Also which Servant do you want?

An OC. I want to play a hot-tempered, hot-blooded man with the ambition of World Conquest.

Mini-Alexander.

And I want Hercules. Hamming it up to the max.

Milbunk
July 5th, 2011, 02:30 PM
Alright gimme the sheet when your ready and some die and your good to go.

To Mike: Actually you 3 to 4 days to save Hara but still its not much time to do it.

Milbunk
July 5th, 2011, 02:48 PM
For those who are thinking of joining. Since Erl took Berserker there are now three spots left, here are the remaining options for people to choose from.

Saber=King Arthur, Siegfried, Male King Arthur, Joan of Arc
Archer=Gilgamesh, Emiya, David,Atalanta
Caster=Gilles, Medea, Shakespeare

If someone wants there can also be an 8th as Avenger.

mangafreak7793
July 5th, 2011, 02:49 PM
I think I'll take Saber class just reserve it for me for now.

Yun
July 5th, 2011, 02:49 PM
@Milbunk What is Rance's luck rank anyway? Also some info about my starting area would be helpful(Only know the basics of the Rance-verse).

Milbunk
July 5th, 2011, 02:51 PM
I would have to say rank A-EX. (He saved his life by sneezing as an example.)

And you are starting at the headquarters of the main religion in JAPAN. They exist solely to keep Xavier sealed. But they keep that a secret.

Erlkonig
July 5th, 2011, 02:53 PM
Rance's Luck = Notes RP Bloble's luck

SeiKeo
July 5th, 2011, 02:55 PM
So, unfair?

Erlkonig
July 5th, 2011, 02:55 PM
For those who are thinking of joining. Since Erl took Berserker there are now three spots left, here are the remaining options for people to choose from.

Saber=King Arthur, Siegfried, Male King Arthur, Joan of Arc
Archer=Gilgamesh, Emiya, David,Atalanta
Caster=Gilles, Medea, Shakespeare

If someone wants there can also be an 8th as Avenger.

It's too bad the Demon Army doesn't appear at first, because then you could, for example, make an Oni-blooded Master, take Avenger, and wham you're part of the Demon Army.

Erlkonig
July 5th, 2011, 02:56 PM
So, unfair?

Yes. Very. Rance is nigh-unstoppable.

mangafreak7793
^ I wanted to Brofist with avenger, but I sort of want Joan as my servant....

Bloble
@Erl

Rance's Luck = Notes RP Bloble's luck
Normally I'd get pissed at that, but he's right. Rance acts like a total moron and he gets to bone over 300 girls for it, and become ruler of JAPAN. I'd say having my luck be the same as his is an honor.

By the way, I read somewhere that Rance's swordsmanship is Rank 2, while Uesugi Kenshin's rank is 3.
And for all of you who are new to Rance, if you meet a pink haired girl called Miki and her friend Kentarou, don't fuck with them.

Milbunk
July 5th, 2011, 02:58 PM
Pretty much, its how Rance can get away with most of the stuff he does.

Here's a map to help, the Tenshi Sect are the purple swachstika (Excuse the spelling.) and Rance is the Orange 5 petaled flower.

http://images.wikia.com/alicesoft/images/4/47/Sengoku_Rance_-_Territory_map.jpg

Kenshin is only 3 while she is the emperor otherwise its 2.

Bloble
July 5th, 2011, 03:01 PM
Wait, are you saying her rank actually increased? I though it was like the level cap, and unchangeable...
But she's still stronger than Rance when it comes to fighting.

Milbunk
July 5th, 2011, 03:03 PM
When she becomes the emperor she gets a boost.

Yeah but that would never happen she can't kill him.

Erlkonig
July 5th, 2011, 03:05 PM
@Erl

Normally I'd get pissed at that, but he's right. Rance acts like a total moron and he gets to bone over 300 girls for it, and become ruler of JAPAN. I'd say having my luck be the same as his is an honor.

By the way, I read somewhere that Rance's swordsmanship is Rank 2, while Uesugi Kenshin's rank is 3.
And for all of you who are new to Rance, if you meet a pink haired girl called Miki and her friend Kentarou, don't fuck with them.

Wrong. Kenshin's sword skill is 2.

http://sites.google.com/site/bbshut/home/rance-data/level-and-skill-system

For example, even masters such as Rance, Rick, and Kenshin are Sword fighting Level 2.
(http://sites.google.com/site/bbshut/home/rance-data/level-and-skill-system)

Erlkonig
July 5th, 2011, 03:06 PM
And the Emperor has not one, not two, but THREE Noble Phantasms.

That's Seiba-level hax.

Milbunk
July 5th, 2011, 03:06 PM
Huh, I could've swore when she becomes emperor she got a boost.

Milbunk
July 5th, 2011, 03:07 PM

And absolute obedience from all of Japanese decent.

Erlkonig
July 5th, 2011, 03:08 PM

I'm not sure, I haven't played Kenshin route.

Did you win the Emperor Race?

Bloble
July 5th, 2011, 03:11 PM
I think Kenshin could kill Rance in a fight, as long as he wears a mask or something similar.
And I remember reading once that she beat both Saber and Rin in a poll for most popular heroine.
http://www.wolfheinrich.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/0707gian02.jpg

Milbunk
July 5th, 2011, 03:12 PM
Yeah, I beat it she gets this aura of the emperor.

Erlkonig
July 5th, 2011, 03:13 PM
I think Kenshin could kill Rance in a fight, as long as he wears a mask or something similar.
And I remember reading once that she beat both Saber and Rin in a poll for most popular heroine.

You read that in TVtropes, most likely. Yes, she is extremely popular. She's my favorite character from Sengoku Rance as well, though my favorite from the Ranceverse is Hornet.

Erlkonig
July 5th, 2011, 03:14 PM
Yeah, I beat it she gets this aura of the emperor.

Yeah, that's the power she gets.

Anyone that is Japanese has to kneel before her.

That's why I'm not making my character from Nippon, because I'd be a retard.

Bloble
July 5th, 2011, 03:16 PM
My favourite character is probably Rance himself because he's awesome, but my favourite female one is probably Yamamoto Isoroku. I don't know why.

Erlkonig
July 5th, 2011, 03:20 PM
Rance is also pretty cool, and he actually isn't evil. At all. He never does anything with evil intent, probably because all he cares about are cute girls.

Bloble
July 5th, 2011, 03:26 PM
True. But that's mostly because he doesn't think rape is evil. He basically thinks that sex is awesome and that everyone loves it, so there's no problem with screwing girls left and right because they'll enjoy it and so will he. I'd say he's a Chaotic Neutral.

Yun
July 5th, 2011, 03:32 PM
So he has about A+ luck or rather enough to completely avoid none thrown Gae Bolg? Is the Tenshi sect headquarters in the northern or southern province?

Oh and will the language problem be handled?

Erlkonig
July 5th, 2011, 03:33 PM
Obviously. He can also be good at times, though, even though he may do it unintentionally.

Erlkonig
July 5th, 2011, 03:34 PM
So he has about A+ luck or rather enough to completely avoid none thrown Gae Bolg? Is the Tenshi sect headquarters in the northern or southern province?

Oh and will the language problem be handled?

Gae Bolg will strike. It will just make a paper cut on his skin.

Milbunk
July 5th, 2011, 03:35 PM
Its the north one and they speak Japanese which is were you were all planning to go anyway.

mangafreak7793
July 5th, 2011, 03:40 PM
Rance is also pretty cool, and he actually isn't evil. At all. He never does anything with evil intent, probably because all he cares about are cute girls.

You already, know that I like Rance....he's the asshole you to or love to hate

Erlkonig
July 5th, 2011, 03:56 PM
What's the d4 for?

Does it stand for how pissed the state leader is when he sees you arrive?

Milbunk
July 5th, 2011, 03:58 PM
Kinda, it mainly determines the condition your in when your summoned.

Erlkonig
July 5th, 2011, 04:00 PM
Kinda, it mainly determines the condition your in when your summoned.

How do we allocate stats? Do we try to make our Masters not too OP? Do we add skills to them? Do we make them Sengoku Rance-style or Fate-style?

Mike1984
July 5th, 2011, 04:05 PM
>70-80

LOL

You're underestimating Rance powerlevels. 45-50 is by no means average. Remember we're talking about the Commanders of the armies. What do you think the tens of thousands of troops, skilled veterans they are, are in levels? I'll tell you how much; low, that is how much.

Rin (and, by extension, Sakura) is one of the highest potential magi in the entire of the Nasuverse. They should be on a similar level (in terms of potential) as the top-rank Commanders. To put them lower (in terms of potential, not in terms of current ability) is implying that the Nasuverse is far below the Ranceverse, and that isn't borne out at all.

And remember that I'm talking about their level cap here, not their current ability. A veteran will have reached that cap, but if they're not a commander it'll likely be pretty low. Rin and (even more so) Sakura will not be anywhere near their level cap. I'd say Rin would be something like lvl 20/70 (current/maximum), and Sakura would be something like 10/70.

Erlkonig
July 5th, 2011, 04:07 PM
Nah, the Ranceverse isn't above the Nasuverse.

Especially because Edem would be level 999 with the Gamebreak skill at level 3

But if you want to, sure, I'll just rise my character's level cap as well.

Milbunk
July 5th, 2011, 04:08 PM
I was thinking 50-60 for Sakura and Rin because 70-80 Magi would probably be very strong ones like Medea.

Erlkonig
July 5th, 2011, 04:09 PM
I was thinking 50-60 for Sakura and Rin because 70-80 Magi would probably very strong ones like Medea.

Yeah, this.

But Medea probably is already at her max level.

I was thinking of 55 level cap for my character, more or less starting at level 20-30. Rance starts at level 45 and only goes up.

mangafreak7793
July 5th, 2011, 04:09 PM
I'll let Mil decide the level cap for mine once I get around to finishing it.

Erlkonig
July 5th, 2011, 04:11 PM
I'll let Mil decide the level cap for mine once I get around to finishing it.

Yeah, I'll let Milbunk decide as well.

Bloble
July 5th, 2011, 04:16 PM
Rance starts off at level 10 in the first game, and it rises with every game he goes through. He's also got the dick of destiny bending.
I'd say Rin and Sakura's caps should be around 50-60, because even that is incredibly high for humans. Zeltrech would probably be around 70-80 in my opinion.
For example: Yamamoto Isoroku, one of the best archers in the game with a rank of 2 in archery, has a starting level cap of 37.

Mike1984
July 5th, 2011, 04:17 PM
I was thinking 50-60 for Sakura and Rin because 70-80 Magi would probably be very strong ones like Medea.

Really?

That's very low for two of the highest-potential magi in the modern world. I mean, several of the Ranceverse characters (even the normal ones) are better than that. Also, Medea should really be 99, I'd say, or at least higher than 70-80.

Erlkonig
July 5th, 2011, 04:19 PM
Rance starts off at level 10 in the first game, and it rises with every game he goes through. He's also got the dick of destiny bending.
I'd say Rin and Sakura's caps should be around 50-60, because even that is incredibly high for humans. Zeltrech would probably be around 70-80 in my opinion.
For example: Yamamoto Isoroku, one of the best archers in the game with a rank of 2 in archery, has a starting level cap of 37.

This.

Ragnaroark Super Gandhi is the most powerful mage in the nation of Zeth, and has enough mana to operate something that needed 1000 magi with only one supporter. He's level 60.

Rin and Sakura have a lot of od, but that doesn't mean they have one of the highest potentials.

Mike1984
July 5th, 2011, 04:20 PM
Ragnaroark Super Gandhi is the most powerful mage in the nation, and has enough mana to operate something that needed 1000 magi with only one supporter.

What is his maximum level?

Rin and Sakura have a lot of od, but that doesn't mean they have one of the highest potentials.

Yes, they do. It's stated over and over again that Rin does, and Sakura = Rin, so....

mangafreak7793
July 5th, 2011, 04:20 PM
Is it possible to rise above your level cap besides getting raped by Rance?

Erlkonig
July 5th, 2011, 04:21 PM
What is his maximum level?

99, but potential != current power

Rin is, at best, worth 10 magi. Gandhi is worth at least 500.

Erlkonig
Is it possible to rise above your level cap besides getting raped by Rance?

...No.

Bloble
@Mike
Yeah, but you're overestimating the Nasuverse and underestimating the Ranceverse.
Hojo Soun, a genius in sealing arts and one of the heads of house, has a cap of 53, and he's one of the most OP units in the game.
Uesugi Kenshin, known as the God of War, and one of the strongest swordswomen in the world, capable of beating Rance, has a cap of 70, and her skill and power can even match Saber's. (I'm just making a guess here, but it's an educated one.)

Erlkonig
July 5th, 2011, 04:25 PM
Yeah, but you're overestimating the Nasuverse and underestimating the Ranceverse.
Hojo Soun, a genius in sealing arts and one of the heads of house, has a cap of 53, and he's one of the most OP units in the game.
Uesugi Kenshin, known as the God of War, and one of the strongest swordswomen in the world, capable of beating Rance, has a cap of 70, and her skill and power can even match Saber's. (I'm just making a guess here, but it's an educated one.)

Her first entrance is described as her being a small tornado.

Yes, she's super hax.

400 was an exaggeration, Herc's max level would be 200, and his starting level about 90-120, about the same as Xavier, who is 95/200 (Current level/Max Level).

Next'd be Cu Chulainn/Arturia, with a cap of 130+.

Karna would be super hax, at least the same level cap as Herc.

Yun, you should probably take Karna. He is half Sun God.

In Ranceverse, Divinity is very, very cool. It allows you to kill Demons and even hurt the Demon King.

Bloble
July 5th, 2011, 04:28 PM
Keep in mind that normally the only way to hurt demons is with special weapons and artifacts on the level of Noble Phantasms.

Erlkonig
July 5th, 2011, 04:29 PM
Keep in mind that normally the only way to hurt demons is with special weapons and artifacts on the level of Noble Phantasms.

Nope.

The supreme begins of the world such as Gods and Devils can also directly damage the Demons. This includes the Angel Knights

T (http://sites.google.com/site/bbshut/home/rance-data/demons-1)hat includes beings with Divinity.

Bloble
July 5th, 2011, 04:32 PM
I was talking about ordinary humans though.

Erlkonig
July 5th, 2011, 04:33 PM
Oh.

Then yeah, pretty much.

Erlkonig
July 5th, 2011, 04:50 PM
WHOA, I just remembered something.

What the hell would be able to hurt God Hand? Because even if it's a nuke (The Ranceverse equivalent being Large Lightning/Demon King's attacks) if it's not Rank B or higher they'll just glance off.

Bloble
July 5th, 2011, 04:53 PM
I'm pretty sure Chaos is at least rank A. Also, magic. And you could give many of the commanders a boost from the loyalty of their followers.

Erlkonig
July 5th, 2011, 05:02 PM
I'm pretty sure Chaos is at least rank A. Also, magic. And you could give many of the commanders a boost from the loyalty of their followers.

Rank A magic is still immensely draining though, so you still can't ignore Herc's God Hand.

Also, I don't remember if God Hand included protection against Rank B attacks, but I think it did so anything Rank B or lower wouldn't work. My God, he's like a demon.

I glanced a bit through his stats. Another thing of note is that my character won't always be making Berserker mad, so Herc can think while Mad Enhancement is not activated, and he can use Bravery A+ which increases his unarmed damage immensely.

Oh god now I want to join Rance and fist-fight Orochi.

Yun
July 5th, 2011, 05:07 PM
Next'd be Cu Chulainn/Arturia, with a cap of 130+.

Karna would be super hax, at least the same level cap as Herc.

Yun, you should probably take Karna. He is half Sun God.

In Ranceverse, Divinity is very, very cool. It allows you to kill Demons and even hurt the Demon King.
The issue with that is it would be ooc for Bazett to summon him. Also Cu Chulainn should be fun to RP in this Era.

WHOA, I just remembered something.

What the hell would be able to hurt God Hand? Because even if it's a nuke (The Ranceverse equivalent being Large Lightning/Demon King's attacks) if it's not Rank B or higher they'll just glance off.

Technically nothing short of a A ranked NP or A ranked magic at close range should be able to breach it but i would assume various higher level character's weapons/abilities would be able to claim lives. The main issue is the thing gains a resistance(read immunity) towards attacks that have claimed lives after Hercules is resurrected.

Erlkonig
July 5th, 2011, 05:17 PM
The issue with that is it would be ooc for Bazett to summon him. Also Cu Chulainn should be fun to RP in this Era.

Technically nothing short of a A ranked NP or A ranked magic at close range should be able to breach it but i would assume various higher level character's weapons/abilities would be able to claim lives. The main issue is the thing gains a resistance(read immunity) towards attacks that have claimed lives after Hercules is resurrected.

>Orochi uses hax attack that hits all enemies
>Herc stands in front of Erlkonig!
>Herc has died!
>Herc has resurrected!
>Orochi uses hax attack that hits all enemies
>Herc stands in front of Erlkonig!
>Herc is immune to the attack!
>Herc goes mad at Orochi!
>Orochi has died!

Told.

Sins of a Told Empire.

Paradise Told.

Knights of the Told Republic.

Erlkonig
July 5th, 2011, 05:18 PM

Also, remember that God Hand regenerates lives.

Meaning that it's even more hax.

Yun
July 5th, 2011, 05:26 PM
Also, remember that God Hand regenerates lives.

Meaning that it's even more hax.
Actually the reason God Hand regenerates lives is because Illya has a ridiculously high mana reserve/output. Oh and the resistance isn't gained until after Hercule heals so you could theoretically take multiple lives with certain characters.