PDA

View Full Version : XBLAZE - Concurrent:Butterfly [OOC]

Pages : [1] 2

Airen
July 25th, 2017, 10:35 PM
"Are you sure this is wise? Gathering this many of them in a place like this?"

"It shouldn't be a problem, under these conditions, there's no limit to the amount of Unions we can handle. It might be a bit of a pain making sure everything is safe... But giving lives back... That's worth it, isn't it?"

"Yes... But is anyone really that kind of benevolent?"

"Hahaha, well, shouldn't you know that better than me? The meaning behind all of this?"

"Union Virus. One in ten-thousand appearance rate... Those sorts of odds never seem that bad when you see them, do they? Then when everything goes to hell and it turns out we're that one in ten thousandth chance... That's when you can look around and really understand how it feels to be that one unlucky person."

"Is it really a curse? Or does this sort of thing happen for a reason?"

"This is... The Power of the Azure."

"Looking for that endless blue is a mistake... Even if you found it, the only 'truth' you'd uncover is that life is completely ruined the moment you have all the answers, without the mystery of existence, you're living in a pointless world. You'll be dead, even if your body continues to function until the end of time."

"Yes. All of your efforts... Will surely crack open the door..."

"Shit... There was someone this strong...? Looks like there's no other way-! Code: Soul Eater! Xblaze, IGNITE!"

"Hahahaha, Xblaze? I see, that's an interesting antique you've got there-!"

"Yes, perhaps someone like you can truly appreciate it... The form of the original grimoire-!"

http://i.imgur.com/GLqkvKC.jpg

---

In the end, I couldn't resist Verg's Spirit.

Just as the title dictates, this is a (mostly) shonen role play set in the "Xblaze" timeline of the Blazblue Series. During the course of the role-play you will take the role of a young Drive Union, also called simply a Union, a person who has been both blessed with a disease that grants supernatural power, as well as cursed with the knowledge that such a power would eventually kill them...

If not for the fact that a treatment for the disease has recently been discovered.

Able to survive your otherwise terminal illness by placing yourselves in the hands of the Mitsurugi Agency, your life has shifted far from what you could call normalcy, and thrust into this strange new town with others like yourself, the road towards the future is one for you to carve out for yourself.

If Fate allows you to do so...

Making friends with your fellow students, learning from teachers that would have otherwise never appeared to you, and even fighting impossible battles that have appeared solely because of what you are, what you represent, or what you could allow...

Well...

It'll certainly be an interesting school year.

Smaller in scope than Ga Rei (which is still my main RP) the player cast of Concurrent Butterfly will ultimately be smaller in scope (4-5 players) as an emphasis is placed on how one's connections to others, the school, and the town in which they live change over the course of a single year.

As well as due to the possibility of time shenanigans due to everyone dying.

It is a Blazblue Branch, after all.

Although I have injected a lot of Persona as well.

For further details, see the rulebook. (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1U6d898owTeARkHTrGXYSllZ8J26iV30_ftsBUpSunNQ/edit?usp=sharing)

It's still getting fluffed in certain places, but all the necessary information is (probably) there.

Ga Rei Players.

Worry not.

But I must keep Verg's spirit alive.

----

Sheet Deadline is the 10th of August

Applicants

1.) Daiki - Sleipnir - Lucas Guerrin
2.) Typhous - Pilgrim of Ishana - Aleister
3.) Bird of Hermes - Integrated Grimoire - Tsugumi Uro
4.) Kuroyuki - Pilgrim of Ishana - Yoko Aoyama
5.) Palad1n - Strange Red - Watanabe Yuuki
6.) Wolfshadow - Strange Red - Alicia Eisen
7.) Kirby - Pilgrim of Ishana - Sophia Hayden
8.) Mormarth - Strange Red - Rosalyn Underwood
9.) Kuroyuki (2) - Sleipnir - Aly Thomson
10.) Vritra - Integrated Grimoire - Hibiki Iromoto
11.) Palad1n (2) - Integrated Grimoire - Minato Ishikawa
12.) Katie - Pilgrim of Ishana - Ritsuka Chrome
13.) Ayakashi - Sleipnir - Alicia Val Florence
14.) Mooncake - Integrated Grimoire - Shima Kotetsu
15.) RacingeR - Pilgrim of Ishana - Loraine Irwin
16.) Arkturus - Integrated Grimoire - Tsuga Ookami

Kirby
July 25th, 2017, 10:36 PM
hawa!??

arkturus
July 25th, 2017, 10:36 PM
???

Airen
July 25th, 2017, 10:42 PM
I regret nothing

Kuroyuki
July 25th, 2017, 10:42 PM
DESU!

Ayakashi
July 25th, 2017, 10:43 PM
http://i.imgur.com/x5wGM5N.png

Vritra
July 25th, 2017, 10:51 PM
Time to become the greatest hero.

Mormarth
July 25th, 2017, 11:21 PM
the absolute madman

palad1n
July 25th, 2017, 11:34 PM
I'm in.

Spinach
July 25th, 2017, 11:35 PM
http://i.imgur.com/FgaAPLd.jpg

Airen
July 25th, 2017, 11:39 PM
you brought this on yourself

Draconic
July 25th, 2017, 11:46 PM
Oh. My. God.

Specifically Airen. You're a god now.

Yeah, definitely gotta choose another Legend of Heroes FC for this.

Frantic Author
July 26th, 2017, 12:42 AM
but ga rei

Airen
July 26th, 2017, 06:30 AM
will be fine

Bird of Hermes
July 26th, 2017, 07:05 AM
Colour me interested, I'll give it a shot.

Mooncake
July 26th, 2017, 07:07 AM
I have no choice

Draconic
July 26th, 2017, 08:18 AM
This is going to be very popular… I can't afford to not get in this time. No second drafts. I'm getting this character right the first time!
And for a change, I have the perfect way to make sure that happens…

Two questions first though: Can I take any of the three non-Drive perks regardless of what Origin Perk I have, or does that require me to run the XBlaze Origin?

Second, are no one but Sleipnir agents allowed to have weapons?

Typhous
July 26th, 2017, 09:12 AM
THIS IS IT!

Airen
July 26th, 2017, 09:27 AM
Two questions first though: Can I take any of the three non-Drive perks regardless of what Origin Perk I have, or does that require me to run the XBlaze Origin?

Origin Perks determine what you can and can't do at the start, as well as your vague growth path.

Xblaze Origin is the only one that can (eventually) Xblaze/Learn how to use their Grimoire.
Ishana are the only ones that can start with sorcery and are guaranteed to keep learning more of it.
Sleipnir have the weapons/tangible Power of Order
Strange Red are in BB Unlimited Mode all the time.

The section explaining the non-drive powers is mostly that, explanation. If your origin perk lets you have something, you can use your skills to modify that something, like using your major to be a super magus and get more spells/apply some sort of effect to all of your spells, but if your origin doesn't allow it, you can't have it at the start.

Second, are no one but Sleipnir agents allowed to have weapons?

You wouldn't start with any normally, but if you're someone who practices kendo/fencing etc, you could have your sport equipment with you/get some from the school, but they wouldn't be anything abnormal.

But non sleipnir's wouldn't start with anything fancy, depending on what happens you may get those sorts of things later on through people you know or other events (Sleipnir agents in particular will probably wind up with quite a few) but even then, if you're not a Sleipnir having a supernatural weapon would be very questionable behavior, at least at the start.

The school is 'safe' after all, so why would you need it? Is more or less the Agency mentality. Bit too much of a risk, so trying to bring those sorts of things into town would lead to confiscation.

Airen
July 26th, 2017, 09:38 AM
didnt notice it over phone, edited

Draconic
July 26th, 2017, 09:46 AM
Okay, my plan might not be foolproof. But I can probably still make it work.

Tobias
July 26th, 2017, 10:37 AM
What's a baz blue

Typhous
July 26th, 2017, 10:46 AM
When's the deadline btw?

Airen
July 26th, 2017, 11:00 AM
What's a baz blue

Fighting game series set in a shonen universe where time repeats a frankly absurd amount of times for various reasons, and the cast has to continually SHATTER FATE in order to finally move forward from whatever is causing everyone to bad end (over and over and over again.)

Shonen battles, conceptual shenanigans and weapons that wouldn't be out of place in the nasuverse, powers that let you ignore conceptual attacks out of what amounts to sheer willpower, science being that special kind of science thats on par with sorcery, people coming from the future to the past only to wind up existing simultaneously with themselves/killing themselves/leaving behind their own weapon in the past which they then inherit in the the future thereby making a scenario in which said weapon has no clear point of origin anymore AND

A universe of overloading anime where anything is possible because the reset button gets hit a lot, basically.

Xblaze is a bit more tame in comparison.

A little bit.

No one is going to have their "future" erased by Time Killer or anything.

When's the deadline btw?

Haven't set one yet.

Will probably decide when I have a few sheets.

Tobias
July 26th, 2017, 11:05 AM
Would I need to know xblaze if I got bored and threw a sheet at you?

Airen
July 26th, 2017, 11:07 AM
Not really.

Everything you'd need to know is in the rulebook

Tobias
July 26th, 2017, 11:11 AM
Never done an aiRP before, might take a swing at it.

Draconic
July 26th, 2017, 01:09 PM
Oh, the Sword & Coat Paradox, that's a good one. Technically speaking they have no origin.

They were give to Ragna by Jubei, who got them hundreds of years earlier from Future Ragna who brought them with him when he jumped into a cauldron, and then went back without them and then had them again because when he was sent back to the future, he reverted to himself before he jumped into the cauldron, but they were still in the past too, and now he should but if he has them, even though he gave them away in his present form, he should really have two of both, or possibly an infinite number, because of another sword and coat somewhere, something, something, looping forever…

Now imagine me saying that all in one breath.

Typhous
July 26th, 2017, 01:17 PM
Fucking time loops causing headaches again...

Draconic
July 26th, 2017, 01:29 PM
You seem to have failed to understand, though I don't see how, considering I expressly said I love it. BlazBlue has impressively few paradoxes considering how much content there is in the story, but even when one shows up, they're just great.

Bird of Hermes
July 26th, 2017, 02:32 PM
Is there a maximum number of sheets we can submit?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, how do you want them?

Airen
July 26th, 2017, 02:34 PM
Not really a maximum, but try not to drown me in them

And BL PM works

Typhous
July 26th, 2017, 03:02 PM
Can you remind me what the limitation on sorcery are? What can and can't be use as a spell or does anything goes considering it's blazblue and all.

Bird of Hermes
July 26th, 2017, 03:07 PM
Can you remind me what the limitation on sorcery are? What can and can't be use as a spell or does anything goes considering it's blazblue and all.
Pilgrims of Ishana have 5 Spells, three of which are more powerful and fit your characters "theme" (those that aren't can't be higher than C rank). Each spell has a limited number of uses per area. Also spells are always limited to doing "one particular thing".

I think.

Airen
July 26th, 2017, 03:23 PM
Sorcery can do quite a bit. While they aren't conceptually powerful (there's no spell that like, wipes out your future) spells can do things like:

-Elemental Creation and Manipulation
-Personal reinforcement (Increasing strength so much that your attacks make shock-waves, hardening your skin to the point where more mundane weapons bounce off of you)
-Healing magic, although this is the hardest art with less than optimal effects, and is known to be very painful.
-Seals (binding limbs, full body paralysis, sealing weapon abilities, make documents unreadable to anyone but you, etc)
-Camouflage
-Weather manipulation
-Seal breaking
-Magical Barriers

Etc.

In terms of rank and scope, for a simple example, an E rank fire spell would be your standard fireball, while an A Rank would be more akin to setting the entire area on fire. Mages often 'combo' their spells into each other when fighting, like forming a barrier around the enemy, and then setting fire to everything inside of it so they can't dodge.

That sort of thing.

Typhous
July 26th, 2017, 03:25 PM
Much better and awesome. Can't wait!

Typhous
July 26th, 2017, 03:39 PM
Just asking but do observers even exist in this or no?

Airen
July 26th, 2017, 03:53 PM
There is at least one Observer.

Typhous
July 26th, 2017, 04:00 PM
Great now i gotta change my char backstory a tad bit DX

Draconic
July 26th, 2017, 04:27 PM
Uh oh. Observers.
Oh, boy, this'll be very interesting. Espescially with 'Kaz' around. Kaz… hehehe.

Airen
July 26th, 2017, 04:42 PM
Kaz is clearly a heroic and good hearted young man

Mooncake
July 26th, 2017, 04:44 PM
>Endless Despair

???

Airen
July 26th, 2017, 04:46 PM
He is just cursed with villain music

Draconic
July 26th, 2017, 05:56 PM
Kaz is clearly a heroic and good hearted young man
I don't know about that, but I do know that he's a decent guy. As long as we prevent…er… certain circumstances… from taking place, we'll be fine.

Typhous
July 26th, 2017, 09:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms1rG87GNHQ

I nominate this as the RP op. Has a blazblue feel to it.

Draconic
July 26th, 2017, 10:00 PM
While I have to agree, the world of Chrome Shelled Regios shares…well, actually, a lot of similarities with that of BlazBlue, that anime is something that has the capacity to be good, but ultimately fails due to what seems like poor planning.

Anyway, good choice.

On the other hand, it isn't hard rock…

Ayakashi
July 27th, 2017, 07:06 AM
Hello.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtGmFFbc2-k

Bird of Hermes
July 27th, 2017, 07:56 AM
(First) profile is nearly done, just need to finish off the companion section.

Airen
July 27th, 2017, 06:01 PM
Already trying to find OPs eh ( 0_0)

If I've read your sheet, I've added it to the first post of the RP as an applicant (if you're missing things I'll let you know) along with the origin type so people that care about potential overlap can see what's popular, unpopular, etc. (I don't care that much about origin overlap, tbh)

If you want feedback on your sheets, let me know and I'll do my best to give it.

Although Daiki this must be said.

Hailey 10/10

Well played, well played.

Airen
July 27th, 2017, 06:43 PM
Aya made us a banner, which I immediately put in the first post.

I'm smiling absurdly hard right now.

The blessing of the photoshop goddess <3

Daiki
July 27th, 2017, 07:04 PM
This looks really good.

Well done.

Kuroyuki
July 27th, 2017, 08:05 PM
Xblaze game when?

Draconic
July 27th, 2017, 08:11 PM
Okay, so 4 slots left... shit

Airen
July 27th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Haven't confirmed anyone yet

The true sheet flood has yet to begin

palad1n
July 28th, 2017, 12:50 AM
Well, aren't all of you guys excited. Gotta step up my game then!

Draconic
July 28th, 2017, 10:26 AM
I also don't understand why Siriel and Mooncake shouldn't be able to get reserved spots. I challenge anyone here eto say they're half the BlazBlue fans either of those two are.

That said, I have no intention of bowing out...

- - - Updated - - -

Dear god, but my character is sooo anime it's just ridiculous.

Maybe someone will get a laugh out of it though. And possibly inspire false confidence. This doesn't represent my character in any way. I just wrote a lot of stuff in several different veins while I up between midnight and 4:30 a.m. last night, because that seems to be when I get my best ideas, the drawback is that I sometimes end up with a lot of really weird shit that has to be removed when I wake up the following morning and am thinking more clearly. So here's what had to be removed:
The only thing that bears any resemblance to the sheet in its current form is her name: [REDACTED]

Upon realizing she could channel energy, she went a little out of control testing out her new powers.

Spontaneous human combustion?
Check.

Human joy buzzer?
Check.

Glow-in-the-dark skin?
Check, but just barely.

Getting the benefits of a full night's sleep by touching an electric fence?
…nope. And on a completely unrelated note, she isn't allowed back at the zoo anymore. Definitely no connection whatsoever.

Unfortunately, it took a little while before the Mitsurugi Agency discovered her, and due to her lack of control over her newfound abilities, as well as her failure to restrain herself, she caused a few…problems. It probably didn't help that the local newspaper wrote a pair of bombastic and wildly exaggerated stories on all three incidents in which she found herself at the center:

It started with The Flaming Chicken Fiasco, shortly followed by The Explosive Top Hat Quagmire, and a bit later, The Electric Lion Catastrophe. [REDACTED] really wanted to get in touch with the reporter who was writing these things for three reasons: First, because she was sick of being slandered and about ready to punch them. Second, unless they just happened to have had a person hanging around at the lion enclosure at the zoo at all times, someone was obviously stalking her, and regardless of her trespassing, it had been almost a week since the first incidents and four days since the second, meaning that at best, someone had been following her around for three-and-a-half days.

Even more than either of those though, she loved those headlines! Except the third one. Catastrophe was the lamest of all the cat puns.

Airen
July 28th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Rule-book Addendum

Strange Red and Sleipnir companions can be any of the four 'classes.'

In other news, I've read some revisions, might be a bit till I respond, it all looks fine though, generally.

In the meantime, anyone have any questions they wanna ask?

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: Hell, if you really want, they can even be a pet, and I'll just consider that the same sort of thing as 'normal human' in terms of 'class.'

I am an accommodating GM, and since I'm allowing it once, I'm making it known to all.

(We dont need more than one mascot tho)

Kuroyuki
July 28th, 2017, 10:59 PM
So who submitted Missile?

Airen
July 29th, 2017, 08:19 AM
Missile is too much of a meme

Can only exist in gag reels

Mooncake
July 29th, 2017, 10:07 AM
Should have killed Missile when I had the chance...

Airen
July 29th, 2017, 10:18 AM
Doing a bit of work on Tomobiki locations (although my internet is being a real pain today) so check that out if you're interested in it.

In other news, I've decided to set the Sheet Deadline to the 10th of August.

Should have killed Missile when I had the chance...

same tbh

Mooncake
July 29th, 2017, 11:58 AM
it's fine, i technically survived in that war

Draconic
July 29th, 2017, 03:27 PM
How long have our characters been in Tomobiki? Is it case-by-case basis, or did we al arrive within roughly the same time frame?

Airen
July 29th, 2017, 03:51 PM
Roughly around the same time is the idea, everyone is (or should be) approaching it from the perspective of someone who has "just come to town."

ie persona protagonist style

You're the new kids.

So a few days at most. The preparations that were made for Unions were only finished recently, so there was no point in moving them there until they were complete.

it's fine, i technically survived in that war

technically

Bird of Hermes
July 29th, 2017, 04:18 PM
I've no idea whom this Missle person is but the tale sounds interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

Also would the RP start soon after the deadline?

Katie
July 29th, 2017, 04:24 PM
same tbh

i'm being betrayed

Airen
July 29th, 2017, 04:27 PM
I've no idea whom this Missle person is but the tale sounds interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

Also would the RP start soon after the deadline?

Relatively, I'd have to do some prep work first once I know the characters.

i'm being betrayed

the carnage would all have been avoided

Katie
July 29th, 2017, 04:29 PM
i'm submitting hype dog

Airen
July 29th, 2017, 04:34 PM
he is only allowed to exist near bridges

Mooncake
July 29th, 2017, 04:44 PM
not again

Draconic
July 29th, 2017, 09:28 PM
Okay. I think I've got a pretty good idea of who my character is. Unfortunately, for the sake of keeping the sheet an acceptie length, I had to cut a lot of content that really develops her. Then again, this is an overview, I guess.

palad1n
July 30th, 2017, 02:33 AM
Oh yeah Airen, might be a good idea to update the OP with the deadline for ease of tracking (and inform everyone who doesn't browse the thread of the deadline).

Draconic
July 30th, 2017, 06:50 PM
I'm getting kind of sick of my phone insisting that I'm trying to say 'spooning' every time I try to write my character's drive power. I can't even figure out how it comes to that conclusion, the grammatical similarity is so convoluted.

So until I can prove otherwise, and if technology has its way, that may never happen, my character has super spooning powers. Wow…

Bird of Hermes
July 30th, 2017, 06:54 PM
Do you have like a laptop, a PC or anything to use? Also can you switch off autocorrect on your phone?

Draconic
July 31st, 2017, 12:33 PM
Switching off autocorrect comes with its own problems. Normally, I just go to a library every day. I can't access google docs on my phone anyway.

Bird of Hermes
August 1st, 2017, 07:51 AM
Nearly finished with my backup sheet, should be done in the next couple of days. For the sake of variety, I've taken it in a whole other direction.

Draconic
August 2nd, 2017, 02:13 PM
Okay. Submitted, and in my case it's probably better that I make one really good sheet than try and start another one with seven days to go.

Typhous
August 7th, 2017, 12:45 PM
Will you be rating sheets?

Airen
August 7th, 2017, 01:59 PM
Depends on what you mean by rating, I suppose. When selection time comes it won't just be the quality of the sheet that determines whether or not someone gets in (and sheet quality is rather high across the board so it would have come to this anyway) but also how well I feel the character in question would compliment the other PCs/the cast as a whole.

I could do some 'for fun' ratings like "most anime backstory" or "most blatantly shonen" while we wait for the deadline (still got a few days) however.

In terms of trends I see, stealth seems to be a rather popular skill-type amongst players, most companions are waifu/childhood friend types, and Integrated Grimoire is surprisingly unpopular.

Frantic Author
August 7th, 2017, 02:41 PM
maybe ill make a sheet in the next few days, just to have another AIREN RP to hang in

Mormarth
August 7th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Grimoire is close to becoming FULL ANIME

you never go full anime bro

Bird of Hermes
August 7th, 2017, 04:58 PM

Make a very un-anime character to balance it out, problem solved.

RoydGolden
August 7th, 2017, 05:14 PM

Erm, have you seen Blazblue? "Full anime" is a pretty good description...

Daiki
August 7th, 2017, 05:25 PM
U guys jelly of Jin ice-skating.

Airen
August 7th, 2017, 05:28 PM

This one understands the truth.

Do not fear turbo anime, embrace it.

---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZz5b6-qlnU

Draconic
August 8th, 2017, 04:52 PM
Heheh. Hands off the panda. That was my text message reminder on my phone for ages.

You're forgetting the bit about how sometimes it stops being anime completely, and just starts memeing at you uncontrollably. You know. Like in every other minute of Teach Me Miss Litchi installments. Or the Gag Reels. I mean, some of them are anime, like anything involving Litchi, but I have no idea WHAT the hell Relius' Gag Reel in CS was supposed to be, just that it was too funny for me to sit upright while watching it. I was rolling on the floor for that one.

Although Ragna's and Arakune's were both fantastic in that one, to say nothing of Makoto's.

- - - Updated - - -

Make a very un-anime character to balance it out, problem solved.
No, no, see that's how your character dies in Blazblue, because when you stop being anime, you end up at either the finale, or in a gag reel, both of which cause likelihood of character death to skyrocket. Hell, in one of those cases, it can happen more than once too, and each time it happens, it gets progressively more humiliating. (Source: Jin Gag Reels. Those poor, poor Ragna copies...).

Bird of Hermes
August 8th, 2017, 04:57 PM
No, no, see that's how your character dies in Blazblue, because when you stop being anime, you end up at either the finale, or in a gag reel, both of which cause likelihood of character death to skyrocket. Hell, in one of those cases, it can happen more than once too, and each time it happens, it gets progressively more humiliating. (Source: Jin Gag Reels. Those poor, poor Ragna copies...).
Don't stop being anime, got it.

- - - Updated - - -

Or at the very least, hit up a good balance for an RP

Typhous
August 9th, 2017, 11:54 AM
Tomorrow's the day of choosing. Good luck everyone

Mooncake
August 9th, 2017, 12:31 PM
Wrapping up some loose ends on my sheet

Draconic
August 9th, 2017, 01:06 PM
Good luck everyone http://st.deviantart.net/emoticons/w/w00t.gif

Bird of Hermes
August 10th, 2017, 07:05 AM
Today's judgement day!

Ayakashi
August 10th, 2017, 07:28 AM
*autistic screeching in distance*

Mooncake
August 10th, 2017, 08:26 AM
Just finishing up some backstory.

*Wipes forehead nervously*

palad1n
August 10th, 2017, 09:12 AM
May the best sheets win. Godspeed to everyone!

Mooncake
August 10th, 2017, 01:34 PM
Summary of today

http://i.imgur.com/vJ7dLaN.png

Draconic
August 10th, 2017, 01:38 PM
Okay, I didn't say anything the first time, but as a guy on the spectrum, can I please ask that you not say things like that? -_-

Kuroyuki
August 10th, 2017, 01:39 PM
Ganbatte you crazy people...

Mooncake
August 10th, 2017, 01:49 PM
Day isn't over yet

Airen
August 10th, 2017, 04:52 PM
The question's been asked a lot over IRC, so I'll answer it here.

Deadline is midnight tonight (if I see your sheet in some form of inbox when I wake up tomorrow morning, you're safe).

So judgement day will probably be sometime tomorrow after I get back from work

Bird of Hermes
August 11th, 2017, 01:21 PM
Judgement Day 2: Electric Boogaloo

Mormarth
August 11th, 2017, 03:17 PM
Tag ur anime

im geese howard

Mooncake
August 11th, 2017, 03:23 PM
The Discworld

Airen
August 11th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Electric Boogaloo begins now

Wound up with 16 sheets overall, future submissions officially closed and all that

Please wait warmly

Mooncake
August 11th, 2017, 04:36 PM
Jesus

good luck

Kirby
August 11th, 2017, 05:47 PM
​http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/015/584/tumblr_inline_mtujtxu1jJ1rw38tc.png

Draconic
August 11th, 2017, 05:56 PM
Yikes... Good luck everyone.

Mooncake
August 11th, 2017, 06:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Jj0Q5VnS5w

Airen
August 11th, 2017, 10:06 PM
Okay, so after much deliberating and staring at the screen realizing I can't take everyone (I almost broke down and did it), and liking basically all of the characters, I picked out four of the characters that I felt worked best with existing cast (fulfilling my initial cap) and then picked three more at random out of a hat (literally, because there was no way I could decide) for a total of seven.

The final roster (unless I break and add even more) is:

1.) Mooncake
2.) Ayakashi
3.) Palad1n (Strange Red)
4.) Daiki
5.) RacingeR
6.) Bird of Hermes
7.) Kuroyuki (Ishana)

Mooncake
August 11th, 2017, 10:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEkXCYrQUAg

Airen will understand

Airen
August 11th, 2017, 10:16 PM
FCs people

Mooncake
August 11th, 2017, 10:23 PM
http://i.imgur.com/m9HizX1.jpg

Kotetsu, Shima

"Dunno, all I've heard about him is that he's a little simple."
"Simple isn't the same as nice. Or stupid, for all that." (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m9Woo6UwoI)

“It’s just to Ginza,” she said, not looking him in the face.

Shima would have closed his book, but frankly they were walking up a hill and it would have been too much effort for a pointless gesture. Being raised by fishermen didn’t make you a very dramatic person. He considered this.

“So, you want me to escort you, on a thirty minute walk that you could take by yourself, for what?”

Naoto looked at him.

“I’ll pay you,” she said.

Shima held up his hand.

“Ten thousand yen,” he said, quite firmly.

Naoto considered this for a second, and because she thought she might have an idea of what he meant, looked in his eyes.

“I’ll buy you a soda,” she said.

“Deal.”

They took the left fork where they would have normally split up, Tsukiji and Ginza unfortunately being right next to each other and therefore condemning them to what felt like an awkward eternity of silently walking up a hill with each other.

They entered Ginza together, which was very noticeable not only because it didn’t faintly smell like the river but because there were many, many flashing lights. They passed by a large store with a great deal of ‘traditional’ kimonos that managed to untraditionally show a lot of skin, and stopped at the small store behind it.

“Alright,” said Shima. “Now what do I do?”

“Just stand there and… don’t let people in, I guess.” said Naoto, not looking at him.

Shima would have asked, but he didn’t care enough too and even he could tell Naoto was embarrassed - why else would she have asked him - so he loitered outside. About ten minutes in, during which he started watching two drops of leftover rain race down the side of the gutter, there was a gentle throat clearing.

Shima turned and saw a gun pointed at him. At least, it looked vaguely like a gun. Shima had never seen one in person but was fairly certain guns didn’t have orange tips or were a little too shiny to be metal.

“Are you trying to rob me?” He asked, staring suspiciously at the two men in front of him. “Because that gun doesn’t look real, and it’s a crime to aim one.”

“Ah,” said one of the men, trying to clear his throat like a proper villain. “That’s why we also have knives.”

Shima frowned. This was the same frown feared in all of Tsukiji, because it usually meant the worst was soon to follow - sensible comments. It was widely agreed that this put a damper on the mugging thing, which was why no criminal in their right mind went after Shima anymore. It wasn’t any fun. He didn’t get scared, he just got vaguely annoyed at your lack of professionalism, which really stung and took all of the joy out of it.

“You know,” he began, and it was a testament to their cluelessness that the would-be muggers didn’t back away. “You could have just used them from the start. I think that would have been a lot more effective.”

The first man rallied himself, which people did a lot of when Shima started speaking.

“Well, maybe,” he hazarded. “But it’s a good way to make an impression, you know? Shows that we’re ok with making a splash.” He looked up at Shima hopefully, but Shima’s stare was where hope went to die.

“I think it would work a little better if you took off the orange tip,” said Shima after the appropriate pause.

The man looked mournfully down at the plastic gun.

“You really think so?” he said.

Shima nodded. The man looked a little more cheerful. “Well, we’ll just go and-” The other man bent down and they had a whispered conversation. They straightened their jackets.

“Actually, my partner and I, see, we feel like we do have to make some kind of effort, to, you know, actually rob you…”

Shima pursed his lips.

“But I don’t want to be robbed.”

The mugger laughed. He was back in familiar territory.

“Well, sir, no one does-”

“That’s discrimination,” Shima said, his voice firm. “Some people get their kicks off of being robbed. I think you’d actually do a lot better if you went around sorting those people out. Cut the tip off the gun, shake them down, a bit of inappropriate banter, everyone goes away happy.”

The mugger looked rather like he’d been beaten over the head, and with a quick look at his partner they broke aside for another conference.

“Alright,” said the mugger. “Here’s the plan. Since we are definitely muggers and not looking for-”

They broke off again to have another whispered conversation. While they weren’t looking, Shima discretely cracked his knuckles.

“Right,” said the mugger. “Ok. Since we are definitely, indeed, here to rob you, we feel that it is imperative, no, incredibly important that we rough you up and then, um,” he glanced back at his partner for a moment, and got an answering thumbs up. “Proceed to rob the building behind you?”

“Escalation,” said Shima. “That really does show proper thinking, but I think there’s one problem with that.”

“What’s that?” said the definitely-a-mugger, and turned around into Shima’s fist. His jaw then decided that he would enjoy a trip to the ground, and laid itself there with the firmness of an anchor. His partner stared at him, then at Shima, then did the sensible thing, which was pull out his knife.

Unfortunately for him, as Shima gave his shoulders a few experimental rolls, it was not the sensible thing at the moment.

palad1n
August 11th, 2017, 10:24 PM
Alright, got in! Anime power is indeed real...

http://i.imgur.com/NxOZN0A.jpg

"It is our bonds with each other that makes life worth living (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmTLEeM8A4Y)."

Kuroyuki
August 11th, 2017, 10:27 PM
http://i.imgur.com/oYXmsg2.png

"Isn't this how people dress on the outside?"

http://i.imgur.com/UsPJTFz.jpg

"Yoko... They dress just like us."

http://i.imgur.com/p9Nx6DZ.jpg

“Ah... So I have to wear my outdoor clothes.”

“Yes you can use your outd- WAIT THAT FIRST OUTFIT IS YOUR NORMAL OUTFIT?!?”

“Isn’t it normal?”

Draconic
August 11th, 2017, 11:32 PM
Oh… um…
Okay.

I had really hoped…
But I'm still really glad Mooncake got in.

Daiki
August 12th, 2017, 06:41 AM
http://i.imgur.com/1EyjKI2.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/vZDsdnX.jpg

"Seems like I got selected."
"What for?"
"Not sure."
"Can't you look happier? It's not every day people choose you."
"This doesn't state what it entails. Have a bad feeling. Could be a trap. The mortal kind even."
"Your paranoia shows."
"Maybe I said too much on the last summoning."
"Hm, well... Do your best, pal!"
"You're coming too."
"..." (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXrJoBVTlNU)

palad1n
August 12th, 2017, 08:54 AM
Just in case people don't know, Airen has put the IC up already.

Ayakashi
August 12th, 2017, 09:47 AM
"Now now, how can this lady here possibly not help you? Oui, bien sur! It is only natural for me to extend my hand towards those in need!"

"Alicia, it is good that you're showing so much enthusiasm, but a Lady should be more proper and have more humility."

"You're the Good Lady here, Haruka, in fact, you're the Princess!"

"I suppose that you're my Knight then? Well, I'll be taking care of you then. Teehee~"

"Wait, are you sure that you're not getting the roles reversed?"

"Now, I wonder..."

http://i.imgur.com/xga9TKY.png

The Crimson Knightess and the White Princess, a Protector and a Protected; two souls that were linked out of the desire to save, and to be saved. One's spirit burns like a passionate fire, while the other is the compassionate wind which blows in the peaceful calm. Day and Night, Sun and Moon. On the surface, they are polar opposites, but yet, do they not both run across the heavens and serve the same role... merely differing when it comes to the time?

In the end, who is it that truly protects now, and who is it that is protected? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0QFsptbYVM)

Daiki
August 12th, 2017, 10:20 AM
Pretty good stuff.

Bird of Hermes
August 12th, 2017, 10:52 AM
http://pm1.narvii.com/6474/3c006b302a49148116209a9df4d6eb90786cceff_hq.jpg

Tsugumi Uro

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRLLWNIqb8w)"Urgh, all this nonsense is such a pain. I just want a quiet life, is that too much at ask!? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9s1ltPGQOo)" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRLLWNIqb8w)

RacingeR
August 12th, 2017, 05:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/QMOYfKz.jpg

“That’s quite the nice grimoire you have there… lemme borrow it for a bit, kay?”

palad1n
August 18th, 2017, 12:59 PM
I love Fortune-chan.

Kuroyuki
August 18th, 2017, 03:10 PM
Tarot card: The Fool

Protagonist spotted.

Ayakashi
August 18th, 2017, 03:32 PM
I smell harem antics in the distance.

Daiki
August 18th, 2017, 10:40 PM
Vier: Kindly fuck off, will you

Airen
August 19th, 2017, 04:22 AM
School year hasn't even started and people are already trying to drag her back

It's tough being a Sage

Kuroyuki
August 19th, 2017, 11:49 PM
Principal Options:
[Touch Fluffy Ears]
Touch Fluffy Tail
Don't Touch

Daiki
August 21st, 2017, 01:07 AM
*Selects all options.

She's that good at multi-tasking.

Kuroyuki
August 21st, 2017, 03:41 PM
A-amazing

Airen
August 21st, 2017, 03:44 PM
The true use of phenomena intervention

Bird of Hermes
August 21st, 2017, 05:21 PM
When in doubt, use super powers to help with mundane day-to-day tasks

Kuroyuki
August 21st, 2017, 07:04 PM
It's time to use my drive for miscellaneous mundane things.

Daiki
August 21st, 2017, 07:59 PM
Nothing wrong with testing your abilities in a safe environment.

Kuroyuki
August 21st, 2017, 08:29 PM
First usage... MAKE THE FOOD TASTE BETTER!

Airen
August 23rd, 2017, 07:58 PM
Weaknesses of the Principal

1.) Cute things (?)

palad1n
August 23rd, 2017, 08:26 PM
Fluffy ears and tail combo too stronk.

Kuroyuki
August 23rd, 2017, 08:47 PM
And this isn't even the TRUE activation of the fluffy tail/ear combo!

Daiki
August 23rd, 2017, 11:41 PM
Looking forward to Cosplay Isako.

Bird of Hermes
August 24th, 2017, 07:21 AM
And this isn't even the TRUE activation of the fluffy tail/ear combo!
The ultimate technique to defeat Principal Vampires and it's only a secondary effect... dang

- - - Updated - - -

Meanwhile, Tsugumi 'I just want a quiet life' Uro is up against his greatest opponent - social activity with a stranger.

Airen
August 24th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Social activity.

The bane of all the PCs

Daiki
August 27th, 2017, 12:17 AM
You just received a Riddle Box, Kuroyuki.

Run mate.

Kuroyuki
August 27th, 2017, 03:28 PM
But Daiki. This box holds the both Disk 1 Nuke and the seemingly worthless item that actually beats the Final Boss! Surely this box holds something of great importance (somehow).

Daiki
August 27th, 2017, 11:57 PM
RIP Kasumi.

RacingeR
August 28th, 2017, 12:44 AM
But Daiki. This box holds the both Disk 1 Nuke and the seemingly worthless item that actually beats the Final Boss! Surely this box holds something of great importance (somehow).

It holds the item that allows one to summon Gull-sama in moments of imminent peril.

Airen
August 28th, 2017, 08:55 AM
Inside the box...

Is another box ( 0_0)

Kuroyuki
August 28th, 2017, 09:10 AM
!!!

Bird of Hermes
August 28th, 2017, 09:38 AM
You just received a Riddle Box, Kuroyuki.

Run mate.
I'd be assuming it's like a 'Deck of Many Things' like out of D&D?

Daiki
August 30th, 2017, 11:34 PM
Bullying.

palad1n
August 30th, 2017, 11:50 PM
I spot a Nakamura in those name drops!

Bird of Hermes
August 31st, 2017, 08:19 AM
Between Amon and Zero, the first few arc villains seem to be shaping up

Kuroyuki
September 1st, 2017, 12:17 AM
AIR YOU COULDN'T HAVE!

palad1n
September 1st, 2017, 10:01 PM
Mfw it's Irmina

Kuroyuki
September 2nd, 2017, 01:06 AM
THE BANE OF THE AOYAMA IS HERE!

Airen
September 2nd, 2017, 05:24 AM
Even world hopping cant save you

Daiki
September 2nd, 2017, 02:39 PM
>sending cute girl pics to partner
>ask a favor later

Airen
September 2nd, 2017, 02:42 PM
actually evil

Bird of Hermes
September 3rd, 2017, 12:50 PM
>> White Light Hallucinations offer more power
>> Turns around and walks away

Airen
September 3rd, 2017, 04:14 PM
Probably the sane action tbh

RacingeR
September 3rd, 2017, 04:52 PM
the important questions

Bird of Hermes
September 3rd, 2017, 06:05 PM
the important questions
When in doubt, go with both.

Daiki
September 4th, 2017, 03:41 AM
Keep running son.

Bird of Hermes
September 4th, 2017, 01:36 PM
Yo, if this doesn't pan out and I die in the prologue would that be considered a record?

Airen
September 5th, 2017, 06:04 PM
It was requested over IRC

---

Four Sages Currently Present On Ishana

-Zehn-
Titles: Lord of Thunder, Armed Blue, Zehn of the Ten Sages
The eldest of the current Ten Sages, an elderly man whose age should count into the hundreds, he is nevertheless a person who continues to function as a warrior, and if Vier is considered to be the weakest Sage, this man, who has persisted in his seat where all others have come and been replaced, is the Sage that is said to be the only one who can contend with Eins in both physical and magical ability. Very old-fashioned, he appreciates strength, pays close attention to the studies of the youth, and is determined to make sure that the young ones all follow the rules as he and his colleagues set them.

If they don't, they're in for lectures that can last for days at their most involved...

In essence, he is the no-fun principal that is infamous for having both the will and skill necessary to chase down even the most ambitious of troublemakers. As a Sage, his specialty is in lightning sorcery, and his appearance in conflicts is accompanied by a seemingly eternal thunderstorm, a thing that is believed to exist purely for the sake of making his presence that much more awe-inspiring to the students.

Dislikes both Vier and Zwei for "abandoning their duties."

-Neun-
Titles: Neun of the Ten Sages; Nova; Flame Empress Stroheim

The youngest of the current Sages, so young in fact, that some students, her former underclassmen, still refer to her by her actual name of Kuon Glamred Stroheim; Kuon is perhaps the most liked of the current Ten Sages. Not particularly stuffy or strict, she is an immensely hard worker, and has a habit of acting like a "white knight," for anyone around her that seems to be in trouble.

However, by that same token, she has a legendary temper, and more than one case of bullying has led to the offender being rocketed from Ishana straight into the sea by her fists, which are said to explode with the heat of stars. Her specialty is, obviously enough, flame, but ironically, the nickname of Flame Empress has more to do with her temper than her abilities as a sorceress.

-Eins-
Titles: Eins of the Ten Sages; The Researcher;
A stoic but courteous young (?) man; unlike the others, Eins does not unnecessarily interact with the more common members of Ishana's populace. Only known to speak to students for the sake of discipline, he is someone who considers his research on sorcery to be the most important thing in his life, and thus fulfills his duties as a Sage to the barest possible extent.

He will defend the island if it was under attack, and will (begrudgingly) stop 'problems' that he sees, but if one wishes for him to be more involved in your life, it is a hope that will sadly never come to pass, as more often than not, he is a man who locks himself away in his study.

Is the fierce guardian of a 'certain secret' on Ishana that only the bearer of the title "Eins," can be allowed to know, and makes a point of kicking/throwing/teleporting students out of the sections of the archives that they're not supposed to be in, to the point where someone breaking into the forbidden sections is one of the few things that can rouse him from his chambers.

His specialty is unknown.

-Sieben-
Titles: Sieben of the Ten Sages; Sonic Witch
A brash and sarcastic woman, where the others at least go through the motions of 'maturity' Sieben is the rude and abrasive sort that can't stand when things aren't going her way, and, perhaps because of this, is very easy to drag into arguments, and is even petty enough to argue with students if they've really gone and 'pissed her off.'

Because of this, and the fact that she angers easily, she's most known to students as the Sage that just won't shut up. Her tenacity isn't entirely bad however, and she was responsible for creating a "breakthrough" in the gravity arts that enabled it's more widespread use in sorcery.

Her specialty lies within the realm of sonic waves and vibrations; albeit for the purposes of attacking 'weak points' in 'structures.'

Kuroyuki
September 6th, 2017, 04:11 PM
I see the saga of Touch Fluffy Tail continues

Daiki
September 6th, 2017, 04:43 PM
It can't be stopped now.

Bird of Hermes
September 7th, 2017, 12:24 PM
Well that plan actually seemed to actually work.

Airen
September 7th, 2017, 04:49 PM
Prologue!

Mooncake
September 7th, 2017, 05:48 PM
It's not like I was playing Persona 5 or anything

- - - Updated - - -

But now I know exactly what to do with this app

Bird of Hermes
September 13th, 2017, 11:38 AM
It might be a dumb question but where are the crystals typically located on the body again?

Airen
September 13th, 2017, 11:41 AM
Depends on the individual.

Its most commonly above the heart, but they can more or less show up anywhere.

Kuroyuki
September 16th, 2017, 11:40 PM
How to make Yoko rapidly obtain more friends: Have Irmina show up and cause her to panic latch onto the first kind person in sight for help.

palad1n
September 18th, 2017, 07:45 AM
Well, the schedule is here. Time to decide who to spend my time with and who I skip, persona-style.

When should we make the decision to spend the event tokens?

Airen
September 18th, 2017, 07:52 AM
After the prologue, which ends after the train ride is over. (Prologue is a special kind of event/I want to do the train station scene >.>)

Waiting mostly on Aya and Moon, but I can work around them if it becomes necessary.

Bird of Hermes
September 19th, 2017, 06:30 PM
In the immortal words of Code MENT: "Call my therapist, tell him he is a rich man."

Airen
September 19th, 2017, 06:41 PM
Then it turns out your silhouette self is the therapist.

Bird of Hermes
September 19th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Sitting in a chair and speaking to your silhouette might just be seen as a bigger cry for help. Understandable given the case.

Ayakashi
September 20th, 2017, 08:49 AM
I fell asleep while we were trying to fastpoast yesterday. My bad.

I'm at work atm so I don't have the post but I'll just throw it up when I'm back home.

Airen
September 20th, 2017, 11:28 AM
Its fine.

And kk, at work myself

Mooncake
September 23rd, 2017, 01:19 PM
A turbopost by the end of the day, or death before dishonor

Kuroyuki
September 24th, 2017, 12:12 PM
He calls my ears decorative! It is no MERE decoration!

Mooncake
September 24th, 2017, 12:39 PM
Ah... yeah... well... you know...

Kuroyuki
September 24th, 2017, 02:25 PM
I will bring down the wrath of my followers on you. Just you wait.

Mooncake
September 24th, 2017, 02:48 PM
Followers... yeah... well... sure...

RacingeR
September 24th, 2017, 03:02 PM
Lynch the cake

Airen
September 25th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Don't underestimate the power of fluffy tail moon

Daiki
September 25th, 2017, 11:48 PM
The fluff compels you.

Bird of Hermes
September 27th, 2017, 01:28 PM
The fluff is better than Weird Purple Lady Ghost Thing

Kuroyuki
September 27th, 2017, 10:14 PM
The fluff is better than Weird Purple Lady Ghost Thing

I'm sure the ghost things can't be all that bad.

Bird of Hermes
September 30th, 2017, 05:44 PM
"...And get ready to run."

https://i.imgur.com/2Sd3ae9.png
I do not trust this kid.

Airen
September 30th, 2017, 06:20 PM
The power of SCIENCE is super trustworthy.

Kuroyuki
October 1st, 2017, 10:25 AM
S-Surely it's OP enough to run from Irmina r-right?

Daiki
October 1st, 2017, 12:02 PM
Kuro keeps raising flags, I see.

I do not trust this kid.

Someone shank him before we all die.

Kuroyuki
October 1st, 2017, 12:17 PM
I personally root for Kasumi.

Yoko... is dense.

Bird of Hermes
October 1st, 2017, 12:31 PM
Kasumi to kill him or survive whatever blondie is planning?

Kuroyuki
October 1st, 2017, 10:56 PM
K-Kasumi would never eliminate her competition... R-right Air?

And I'm sure pretty boy is a trustworthy young man... He stopped someone from touching the fluffy tail... I think.

(More like I hope Kasumi wins the shipping wars. 1st Girl wins and all that jazz)

Daiki
October 5th, 2017, 12:24 PM
When you meet the end boss at level 1.

Bird of Hermes
October 5th, 2017, 12:30 PM
When you meet the end boss at level 1.
https://media.giphy.com/media/OYzO7STFR1Vlu/source.gif

Ayakashi
October 5th, 2017, 12:39 PM
Dynamic exit tbh.

RacingeR
October 5th, 2017, 01:02 PM
trains are for pussies imo

Kuroyuki
October 5th, 2017, 02:18 PM
Know that feel Daiki... Know that feel.

Bird of Hermes
October 24th, 2017, 05:18 PM
What's the likelyhood that Tsugumi and Mizuki are gonna end up being the new Akira and Ryuji (I've played so much P5, help)

Airen
October 25th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Pretty high!

Daiki
November 7th, 2017, 04:31 AM
https://i.imgur.com/MiEPD6b.png

The Wheel of Fate is turning.

Your decision will lock his route. Be careful Kuro.

Bird of Hermes
November 7th, 2017, 09:50 AM
Worst case scenario, good ol' Science-kun goes on his (con)quest of Tombioki out of vengeance.

Kuroyuki
November 7th, 2017, 10:59 PM
But Daiki... What if my plan to rescue him was just all a part of his KEIKAKU DOORI?!? Just seemingly in distress so that I'm more likely to follow him due to sympathy!

Bird of Hermes
December 19th, 2017, 09:51 AM
*Adds Amon to list of people to avoid in strange new city.*

Daiki
December 20th, 2017, 01:24 AM
To be fair, you might have to avoid most students if you want to avoid drowning in crazy.

Bird of Hermes
December 20th, 2017, 03:50 AM
That was plan A

Mooncake
December 20th, 2017, 02:52 PM
The right hand is black and the left hand is white

Bird of Hermes
December 21st, 2017, 04:48 PM
Now now, the best way to beat a grandmaster at their game is to know nothing about it, ‘Words Greatest Swordsman’ and all that.

Bird of Hermes
January 1st, 2018, 04:31 PM
Yoshikage Kira Tsugumi Uro just wants a quiet life.

Airen
January 1st, 2018, 05:01 PM
Peaceful country town

Naturally a quiet life is impossible

Kuroyuki
January 2nd, 2018, 10:26 PM
Despite Yoko mostly acting different from her two sister, ultimately she has the same [Tsundere] trait as them against Irmina...

Also ice cream! Who can turn down ice cream without turning their heart into steel?

Daiki
January 2nd, 2018, 11:02 PM
Yoko, you so precious

palad1n
January 3rd, 2018, 01:59 AM
Yoko is very moe

Mooncake
January 3rd, 2018, 02:14 AM
Gotta beat up the principal

Bird of Hermes
January 3rd, 2018, 08:31 AM
Yoko is a ray of sunshine

- - - Updated - - -

Gotta beat up the principal
Skipping to post-game boss battle already? Good luck.

Mooncake
January 3rd, 2018, 10:31 AM
I never said Shima was a particularly smart protagonist

Bird of Hermes
January 3rd, 2018, 11:20 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-_Denma12fEw/Uvlt7_mO-KI/AAAAAAAABrg/VMtaAL90kpw/s1600/Brooklyn99Insider-Peralta-Samberg-Believe+in+You-Throw+Dart+1.gif

Airen
January 3rd, 2018, 08:52 PM
Can't escape, Daiki

palad1n
January 4th, 2018, 12:37 AM
All these teasing with Evelyn...

I like it!

Daiki
January 4th, 2018, 01:08 AM
Achievement Unlocked: Breaking Lucas before the virus does.

Bird of Hermes
January 4th, 2018, 07:16 PM
He really does not like Ariel.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't say I'm surprised as he leaped out of a train the night before.

Airen
January 4th, 2018, 08:25 PM
https://i.imgur.com/CLgL48h.png

Face of evil.

Look at her.

Beyond the tired gaze lies darkness.

Kuroyuki
January 5th, 2018, 08:38 PM
Air that's the not the face of evil. You can't fool me!

Daiki
January 6th, 2018, 01:20 AM
Tell me that again when she betrays us all!

Bird of Hermes
January 6th, 2018, 05:44 AM
From what I gather she's either just a person who needs a decent night sleep or the actual devil.

Mooncake
January 7th, 2018, 01:18 PM
Shima won't just eat her cooking.

He'll enjoy it.

Kuroyuki
January 7th, 2018, 07:21 PM
If you ask Yoko, Irmina is the devil incarnate. A monkey paw who brings great fortune and DISASTER.

Airen
January 8th, 2018, 11:55 AM
The Wheel of Fate turns regardless of whether or not you want it to-!

palad1n
January 8th, 2018, 12:31 PM
Dungeon and grids hype!

(Also good luck Hermes, if Chiasa dies I'll never forgive you)

Bird of Hermes
January 8th, 2018, 12:38 PM
Dungeon and grids hype!

(Also good luck Hermes, if Chiasa dies I'll never forgive you)
What could go wrong, well aside from the two FOE's and none of us have a combat focus.

- - - Updated - - -

From what I gather she's either just a person who needs a decent night sleep or the actual devil.
I take it back, I might encounter the actual one quite soon if worst comes to worst.

Airen
January 8th, 2018, 12:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKgyGADjqDc

Mooncake
January 8th, 2018, 01:14 PM
Airen wouldn't kill someone on the first day.

I'm pretty sure.

Like, 80% sure.

Bird of Hermes
January 8th, 2018, 01:33 PM
Airen wouldn't kill someone on the first day.
I'm on day 2 though.

And it's not killing, it's erasure from history.

Which is worse.

Daiki
January 8th, 2018, 01:46 PM
And so it begins...

Mooncake
January 8th, 2018, 03:16 PM
Good luck!

Bird of Hermes
January 8th, 2018, 06:18 PM
And we're out of the gates. Here's hoping I don't get myself and the NPC killed on Day 2!

On a lighter note, the dungeon crawling reminds me that I still haven't finished Persona 5.

Airen
January 8th, 2018, 06:43 PM
I'm sure it'll go fine!

Also, you can move Uro's image yourself during the dungeon sections if you'd like (although stopping at doors is smart); you can assume Chiasa will follow after you to the best of her ability. I'll move enemy pieces and the like myself.

palad1n
January 10th, 2018, 12:40 PM
Never thought the first use of my drive would be to avoid a flying salmon missile to the head >.>

Bird of Hermes
January 10th, 2018, 12:57 PM
And the second drive has been revealed

Daiki
January 10th, 2018, 01:07 PM
Shima would have punched it.

Airen
January 10th, 2018, 01:27 PM
Just wait till the day someone pulls out a shark.

Somehow.

Bird of Hermes
January 10th, 2018, 01:30 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/AwPpcEACAAAc8qM.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Rare captured footage of Shima shark fishing

Airen
January 10th, 2018, 01:31 PM
Seems legit.

Daiki
January 10th, 2018, 03:32 PM
rip

Airen
January 10th, 2018, 03:37 PM
Literally evil.

RacingeR
January 10th, 2018, 03:39 PM
Stone Cold Lucas Gurrein.

Airen
January 10th, 2018, 07:27 PM
Counter-!

palad1n
January 10th, 2018, 07:29 PM
Who knew a normal ice cream clerk could be so badass?

Airen
January 10th, 2018, 07:32 PM
The power of protagonist face FC