PDA

View Full Version : Fate After Separation (FateXGundam)



lantzblades
July 13th, 2011, 05:41 PM
(this is another one of those stories where you vote to alter the course of the story although it's a bit less voting in this one, enjoy guys)

Change is inevitable. The future can take many paths, it is said that as humanity progresses the arcane force known as magic would give way to human technology. It is at least convincible as a theory.


What changes a theory into fact is a spark. The future gives no care to the form of the spark that guides it thus this future turns to technology and war out of fear.

A fear of the truth and the unknown. The year is now zero five of the year following the foundation of colonies for the expansion of the humanity. Through the selfishness and scheming of certain men the peaceful space turned against humanity under the guise of a witch hunt against the magi. At the head of this movement Zouken Matou. This secession from earth gave rise to the date marker As or after separation.

Thus with Space prepared for war Earth responded by cooperating out of fear and finding as many magi as they could and killing them. The few left along with those that could see the truth of this new age worked to create weapons of an equal standard to now war design mobile suits the space forces had.

Uncertain of proper candidates for these new weapons they were consolidated in the city of Fuyuki.

It was at this point that a certain war would take place but defying that tradition the arbiter of the war at request of all concerned brought the masters and servant together.

With the exception of Rider and her master all answered the call.

First came the servant caster, her master Kuzuki and her own servant assassin. Kirei handed to them three suits The Gundam heavy arms, the specialized mobile suit Kampfer and the transforming suit Taurus.

Shortly after leaving with their weapons a gold mobile suit the Hyaku Shiki shot down The Taurus piloted by Kuzuki and then left. The Caster servant Medea then vowed revenge on the golden mobile suit and sought to hunt it down leaving with assassin.

The second group came after the golden mobile suits pilot a servant interrupted a battle between Saber, Archer and Berserker and killed the latter vowing to face the others when the time was right.

The group then proceeded to have the situation explained to them and give the task at hand a deal was struck between the three knight’s servants and their masters to work as a team.

Thus they and their companions were handed the Atlas a space battle cruiser and a host of mobile weapons to fight the oppression the space federation poses to the earth. With weapons in hand the group left with those sympathetic to their plight.

One who wished to go however did not. This caged bird unable to sing shall be given wings of light by the darkest of souls.

Chapter one: Soaring blossom.

It something I’ve seen him do hundreds of times and even I as the king of heroes and greatest of men know that I could not succeed at such treachery. But that is simply because a real man needs no tricks to obtain the things he wishes, the grail and my own aims will come in time but I wish to see if humanity having pierced the heavens where no gods lay can redeem itself with a new stage upon which to act.

“You wish to go after them, isn’t that right Sakura matou? If you wish to fly to their side then you must simply raise your wings” the priest expounds.

“But I have no wings, no power, as it is I can’t do anything” the purple haired fake replies nervously shifting on her. She’s probably sulking inside about that couple of worms that took her servant into space, ha women like her are worthless.

“I see, well then allow me to give you your wings. There is one last suit and I think it was waiting you to be honest” he replies lying.

The girl perks up stumbling a bit as she follows Kirei to be shown a weapon called Wing Gundam not unlike the weapon given to that witch caster. Although I could get I already have Hyaku Shiki and for now that is enough.

The booster kicks in and then another odd noise indicates the suit’s transformation and with that the fake little girl is gone, good riddance.

(Scene break)

The rumbling is a bit jarring. That priest could have told me to run a system check, he gave this and I can now go help senpai but I despite that I don’t think I like father Kotomine.

Luckily this Gundam called wing has an idle mode where it can hover so I can take the time to read the manual and not attract attention. The manual is very technical however it has diagrams and so forth that let me figure enough out to use it, I am worried a bit about combat but as long as I use the bird mode and slowly ease into using the mobile suit mode I think I’ll be able to handle any fights I get in given the defensive abilities of this suit.

Unfortunately Senpai and nee-san’s battle ship is radar cloaked and the sensors on Wing aren’t calibrated to search for IFF signals in the first place. It’s a strong suit but I’ve only got sixty percent of it’s abilities working. There should be an index of encounter suits as well but no data has been entered. Well I should at the least start to collect data from a base somewhere. I know enough about computers to pull off unprotected data but I guess that’ll have to be enough for now. The system has an enemy base list in it which makes me think that father Kotomine deleted the suit data on purpose.

At any rate

1) I wonder how senpai is doing

2) I hope Rider is alright

Alulim
July 13th, 2011, 05:50 PM
Hooray, it is here! Let us go with 1!

Bloble
July 13th, 2011, 05:51 PM
A real Sakura would go for Sempai. Number 1!

Mike1984
July 13th, 2011, 08:37 PM
Well, I'm going to pick Rider, because I want to know what she's up to right now.

Elf
July 13th, 2011, 11:48 PM
Since this is Sakura, she's going to pick Shirou.

Option One.

Icura
July 13th, 2011, 11:52 PM
It must be option 1. Dun dun dun.

lantzblades
July 15th, 2011, 03:55 PM
Choice one: I hope Sakura’s ok, with everyone that came with us I expected her to come as well but I’m glad she didn’t. If Taiga or Sakura got caught up in the fighting I’d die of worry.

The ship Atlas is huge but if I’m honest I’ve rarely been anywhere in the last six hours apart from the briefing room, which is in the current case the ship’s bridge because most of the other rooms are filled with unpacked stuff.

The crew is short handed and we aren’t a real military force. I’m not thrilled with the vote to choose the captain resulting in Tohsaka’s servant Archer being in charge but I can’t say I’m in a position to complain since Saber turned down the notion of being captain the second it was brought up as a possibility for her. Besides that Saber kinda stabbed him so we sort of owe it to him to keep him out of suit combat for awhile.

Apparently the reason for Saber’s refusal was because I insisted on piloting one of the mobile suits. Saber is a protective and dutiful person as far as I can tell. She and Rin have taken the time to explain the grail war and while I’m not happy about this larger real war we’ve entered into I am glad I don’t have to fight Tohsaka to the death. I think if I won I’d have nightmares.

I’ve been given the job when not in combat to tune up the mobile suits on the ship. I have no objection to doing it, after all I’m suited for the job. It’s just the way Archer picked me, like he knew about the kind of skills I have. Maybe I’m imagining things but I can’t shake the feeling he’s more then he says.

At the moment there are only Three mobile suits in the hanger, a green humanoid suit called Leo with a number of directional thrusters on it, it has two weapons, a machine gun that’s solid rounds fed from a canister and beam saber stored in it’s shield. By what I can tell it’s modifiable, relatively quick and balanced both in form and weapon load out. Much like Saber herself so it fits her.

The second is my suit GM. It, like Saber’s is a mass production model and nothing special. However it’s some what more humanoid then the Leo, having a face rather then just a square view point for the main camera.

The GM came with a bunch of optional equipment as well, since I’m backing up Saber in battle it’s a good thing. I think for now I’ll stick with the beam spray pistol and the shield that was equipped on the unit.

Personally I’m not worried about my own load out but rather the size of our force over all. We have just Saber and I at the moment to fight off other mobile suits. We’ve got an incomplete third unit called Gundam which is the predecessor to the GM unit, stronger too. As well as some blue prints for incomplete suits, I have spare parts for the GM so I want to see if I can manage something and hopefully get us a spare suit.

1) Get to work

2) Get lunch

Mike1984
July 15th, 2011, 04:19 PM
OK, well, Sakura is coming hunting for them, and if Shirou makes another suit they're more likely to attack her, so option 2, get lunch.

Alulim
July 15th, 2011, 04:47 PM
...2

Elf
July 17th, 2011, 12:33 AM
1.) Get to Work.

It's Shirou. There aren't anythings like food when things need to be fixed!

Bloble
July 17th, 2011, 12:53 AM
Shirou is a hard worker who goes with number one!
He never takes a break when there is work to be done!

Mike1984
July 17th, 2011, 08:58 AM
OK, well, having talked to Lantz, I think I'll switch to 1....

lantzblades
July 18th, 2011, 08:03 PM
Choice one: “And that Idiot is still in there working” Rin snaps in a huff.

She doesn’t understand him. At least not yet “Well if you’re worried about him then bring him his food when he forgets Rin, I can’t fault him for being dedicated especially considering the situation at hand.” I reply firmly.

Rin twitches “Ayako already did that captain, I’m worried about him as a pilot. If he doesn’t get enough sleep we may all die” she answers pouting at she continues to eat her food.

“Fair enough Rin, I’ll talk to him tomorrow.” I concede Rin then asks different questions of me and informs me of the state of the rag tag crew, it’s all very standard stuff about my memory and the like and for now I can’t tell her the truth. I’m worried about battle in general but at the very least Shirou won’t turn out like me.

Our meal is eaten in silence and we turn in for the night. Despite what the others may think about our rooming together it is honestly about space being scare, we have separate beds, not that I really need one as I am

For all my experience I’m certainly not prepared to be bright bloody Noh. Sighing I’m left with a few options a Rin falls asleep.

1) go to the bridge

2) go to the suit hanger

3) Go find Ayako

Alulim
July 18th, 2011, 08:26 PM
2. We must see the mechas!

Elf
July 19th, 2011, 12:08 AM
3.) Go find Ayako.

Since there's no molest Rin option.

Alulim
July 19th, 2011, 12:24 AM
Since there's no molest Rin option.If there was, you know what I would have chose...

Bloble
July 19th, 2011, 12:53 AM
1) Go to the bridge.

Let the captain see his ship! Let him observe his staff! Let him hit on the cute bridge bunnies! Let him assume his ass kicking captain's position! Let him charge up his Bright Archer Slap!

Mike1984
July 19th, 2011, 05:27 PM
Yeah, let's go to the bridge. It seems like the right thing for the captain to do....

lantzblades
July 20th, 2011, 03:26 PM
Choice one: a captain’s place is on the bridge and that’s me for the time being. Atlas was the titan who held up the heavens, I’m aware that the group who made it bears the same name and as an off shoot of the mage association so I’m not surprised at the arrogance and ignorance shown with the name.

The hopes of the world are ours to make real and by extension I am the one responsible if we fail as I am in charge. Well getting down to it I check the systems over to make sure they’re calibrated, suddenly the communications station flares to life. Atlas has sent us a report.

The first section details a bird like plane having attacked a space fed base on earth to the far east past the ocean. It sounds like it could be in Canada somewhere while the second part details a Gundam listed in our registry as heavy arms attacking near a city call Misaki west of here.

Our current destination is north to meet up with allied forces but I’m rather troubled by these reports.

1) Continue north

2) Go west

3) Go east

Mike1984
July 20th, 2011, 05:58 PM
OK, let's go East, because I want to see what is going on there. Option 3.

lantzblades
July 21st, 2011, 05:17 PM
last chance to vote guys before i update it.

Alulim
July 21st, 2011, 05:25 PM
...east

Elf
July 21st, 2011, 09:01 PM
Continue North.

I think I know who's in that Gundam.

Mike1984
July 21st, 2011, 09:10 PM
Well, why aren't you heading there, then...?

Elf
July 21st, 2011, 09:19 PM
Because the bird-like Gundam crashed in Canada. Canada's is pretty much a definition of North, and I have a sneaking suspicion who's piloting that Gundam.

lantzblades
July 21st, 2011, 09:22 PM
Because the bird-like Gundam crashed in Canada. Canada's is pretty much a definition of North, and I have a sneaking suspicion who's piloting that Gundam.

north from America yes but they're heading from japan which means Canada is east from their current position

Elf
July 21st, 2011, 09:24 PM
Okay then East. Well, technically North East . . .

lantzblades
July 23rd, 2011, 03:49 AM
Chapter 2: The undefeatable East

Space, it is a cold and lonely place. Yet here my heart is light despite the being bound to this Gundam Death Scythe. My true master is beyond the gravity well and I once a goddess of fertility must descend as the goddess of death to reclaim her. My heart is saddened somewhat knowing that I must trade one set of chains for another but such is life.


My company is rather insane being Zouken and Shinji Matou. That said the latter of the two is merely suffering from an ego shift and actually to my joy wants nothing to do with Sakura. The former however has plans but he’s an idiot if he trusts a monster like me to let him get away with it.

I would be done there but even worse then them are the rich investors of the colony government who follow that sack of fish bait’s advice. I swear if I took that whole board and rubbed there brain cells together I couldn’t start a fire with the heat.

The shuttle that’ll carry me and my wings to earth is an interesting craft, like something the gods would have, but then I AM Rider so such is simple to operate.

The question is where should I land to begin my search?

1) Fuyuki

2) Misaki

3) Central head quarters of the space federation in Canada

4) Greece

5) The London Ruins

Alulim
July 23rd, 2011, 03:51 AM
...5, ruins are always fun.

Mike1984
July 23rd, 2011, 07:12 AM
Hmm, OK, well.

The space-federation HQ is where Sakura has just been, apparently, but on the other hand that is also where Archer and co. are heading, and I don't really want to drag them into a battle with Rider.

Well, I'll say option 1 for now, but I'm considering option 3 if people thing that will actually be safe.

Elf
July 23rd, 2011, 08:44 AM
3.) Always go with Canada!

Now, since Rider's piloting DeathScythe, has she taken up wearing a priest's outfit and braiding her hair?

Mike1984
July 23rd, 2011, 08:53 AM
Well, the worry with Canada is that that's where Archer and co are heading. The last thing we want is for Rider to end up getting into a fight with them.

Elf
July 23rd, 2011, 09:09 AM
Well, the worry with Canada is that that's where Archer and co are heading. The last thing we want is for Rider to end up getting into a fight with them.

Honestly, I don't think there's going to be a firefight so soon. Besides, Sakura's in Canada.

Mike1984
July 23rd, 2011, 09:33 AM
Honestly, I don't think there's going to be a firefight so soon.

I'm not so sure.

Part of me wants to send Rider to Canada, and part of me thinks it's a horrible idea that is going to get at least one of the main characters killed.


Besides, Sakura's in Canada.

Sakura was in Canada. And, who's to say that either the crew )or even Rider) will recognise her...?

lantzblades
July 23rd, 2011, 11:38 AM
The space-federation HQ is where Sakura has just been, apparently

she's in the Area actually not where she is or has been, that place is a flipping fortress


but on the other hand that is also where Archer and co. are heading, and I don't really want to drag them into a battle with Rider.

please read the hyper jammer entry on gundam wiki for her death scythe mike. it explains why that isn't a possibility


Now, since Rider's piloting DeathScythe, has she taken up wearing a priest's outfit and braiding her hair?

no she's rocking a pilot suit and her mask ala Char at the moment.

Mike1984
July 23rd, 2011, 02:18 PM
Wait, so Sakura is there, and Rider won't end up fighting Archer and co?

In that case, I'll change my vote to option 3.

lantzblades
July 23rd, 2011, 04:02 PM
Wait, so Sakura is there, and Rider won't end up fighting Archer and co?

yes in the area and no they won't be fighting but that doesn't rule out other stuff.

Xamusel
July 23rd, 2011, 04:02 PM
I vote for the option of Rider going there with her Hyper Jammers active.

lantzblades
July 23rd, 2011, 04:23 PM
I vote for the option of Rider going there with her Hyper Jammers active.




going where?

Xamusel
July 23rd, 2011, 04:28 PM
Canada, remember? What everyone else is aiming for, lantz.

Mike1984
July 24th, 2011, 10:30 AM
yes in the area and no they won't be fighting but that doesn't rule out other stuff.

What "other stuff"?

Xamusel
July 24th, 2011, 02:44 PM
Hell if I know, Mike, I'm pretty sure that it's something to do with military stuff.

lantzblades
July 25th, 2011, 03:07 PM
Choice three: I honestly don’t care what Grandfather says, it’s my home just as much as Shirou’s and he can’t go renting it out as he pleases.

Entering the house I storm into the living room and immediately realize that this has been a trauma induced episode.

“Yo,” my hallucination greets me just as I remember

The world fades to black before I wake again to find Emiya Kiritsugu kneeling over me “Yeah Taiga, I’m real, It’s a long story but I’m back.”

I’m happy, confused and angry all at once but in the end I wind up hugging him sobbing into his jacket.

(Scene break)

Magic means nothing in this war, it’s all about the machine and I love it, with the balance finally gained I’ll show them all who the strongest is.

This new weapon, once it’s finished will give me the chance to usurp the old man, This Psycho Gundam is my chance to beat Emiya, I just need a place on earth to establish a base apart for the old man.

1) Fuyuki

2) Misaki

3) The London Ruins

4) Egypt

Elf
July 25th, 2011, 03:08 PM
4.) Egypt.

Alulim
July 25th, 2011, 04:39 PM
3. I want some ruins!

Xamusel
July 25th, 2011, 04:56 PM
I'll go with the London Ruins.

Mike1984
July 25th, 2011, 04:56 PM
Well, Shinji setting up a base is not good for the other characters, and since no-one is in London or Egypt right now he'll probably succeed, so I'm going to go for Misaki. Let him take on Caster....

Option 2.

Xamusel
July 25th, 2011, 04:56 PM
Actually... good point, I shift my vote to Misaki.

Mike1984
July 25th, 2011, 05:32 PM
On second thoughts, it seems like Caster's Gundam is way worse than his, so let him go to Fuyuki and take on Kiritsugu and co. instead....

I'll switch to option 1.

Alulim
July 25th, 2011, 05:35 PM
...but ruins good...

Xamusel
July 25th, 2011, 05:37 PM
Oh? Good point, Mike, I'll do the same with my vote.

ItsaRandomUsername
July 25th, 2011, 07:54 PM
London Ruins

Alulim
July 25th, 2011, 07:55 PM
See? IRUn appreciates the ruins.

lantzblades
July 25th, 2011, 08:24 PM
well, we're Tied, I'd suggest someone get Koto in here since she's THE shinji fan and would certainly have his best interests at heart

Mike1984
July 25th, 2011, 08:26 PM
Well, those of us who don't want Shinji killing half the cast should probably settle on an option before she turns up, then.

And, remember, the captain always goes down with his ship, and last time I checked Archer was the captain of the ship with Shirou on it (who Shinji is after), so....

Kotonoha
July 25th, 2011, 08:58 PM
Hey guys what's going on in this thread

Xamusel
July 25th, 2011, 08:59 PM
We were waiting for you to give Shinji some love... so to speak.

What vote will you put it in?

lantzblades
July 25th, 2011, 08:59 PM
Hey guys what's going on in this thread




tied between Shinji trying to set up a base in Fuyuki or the ruins of London.

Mike1984
July 25th, 2011, 09:00 PM
Hey guys what's going on in this thread

Nothing to see here, keep moving along.

Xamusel
July 25th, 2011, 09:01 PM
I thought that Emiya in this case was Kiritsugu?

Just a thought...

lantzblades
July 25th, 2011, 09:04 PM
I thought that Emiya in this case was Kiritsugu?

Just a thought...

no shinji isn't aware that Kiritsugu is in Fuyuki city it's shirou he's after. base wise he has four options and given that two of those having him running into the enemy of the tied ones that's fuyuki, take that as you will.

Xamusel
July 25th, 2011, 09:05 PM
Ah... I see what you mean now.

Actually, I vote instead for the London Ruins.

Mike1984
July 26th, 2011, 06:49 AM
Why? Why are you so determined to get the main characters killed by Shinji?

Well, in that case, I guess I should probably just try to get him killed off ASAP, before he can do any damage....

Kotonoha
July 26th, 2011, 10:58 AM
( ゚ ヮ゚) London

lantzblades
July 26th, 2011, 02:57 PM
Choice three: “And you’re sure that the Mobile weapon sent from space touched down in the Ruins of London?” Kiritsugu asks a blond haired boy in a jump suit. The boy says his name is Trowa and he’s apparently a student as he keep calling miss Aozaki Sensei.

The boy nods “Yeah, no question that Psycho Gundam touched down in the ruins”

“Well then we’ll have to do something about this rather quickly” Says the old man calling himself Zelretch.

Kiritsugu nods “Yes, certainly but it’s not we can send someone out to contact them or bring them supplies”

“I’ll do it!” I blurt out slamming my hand on the table

They all stare at me save the young man Trowa and Kiritsugu.

“I have it ready, if anyone can handle it’s power it would be miss Fujimura.” The boy says.

Kiritsugu nods then turns to me “Well ok our engineer has vote in and I’m fine with it”

The other two nod silently.

“Then let me ask you Taiga, are you prepared for war? Will you die to protect the future?” Kiritsugu asks me.

How should I answer?

1) Yes I would die to give them a chance

2) No I’d live for the future so I can see it as well.

Alulim
July 26th, 2011, 04:31 PM
...1.

Mike1984
July 26th, 2011, 05:41 PM
OK, 2. Taiga should try to stay alive.

Kotonoha
July 26th, 2011, 05:43 PM
2, comic relief characters are forbidden to die.

Xamusel
July 26th, 2011, 06:14 PM
I agree, she is a comic relief character, but she should at least fight and live at the same time... or try, of course.

lantzblades
July 26th, 2011, 06:53 PM
Choice two: There’s no point in resigning yourself to death and with my answer the young man leads me to the shed and on to a lift which starts moving down . I’m not sure how far we go down but I’m greeted by a huge hanger bay filled with Mobile suits all different models. I’d assume they are mostly prototypes or incomplete unique models.

The boy leads me along the cat walk to the end of the huge room and he points to a sleek red and black suit I recognize immediate as Master Gundam and Says “have fun, with it. The tracer’s been adjusted for your height, weight and so on” he tells me tossing a book of hand gestures and other technical information at me.


Flipping through it I don’t see anything I don’t understand. “So this is exactly like the TV version?” I ask.

He nods “I had to settle on master because the K.O.H. Gundam shattered my arms from the output. I’ve included tools as well as a trace system to detect other mobile fight units. I have to get working on other stuff” he waves walking down the hall to another part of the hanger.

1) Check on Shirou and the other students

2) stomp a mud hole in some space feddie ass!

Alulim
July 26th, 2011, 06:57 PM
...1.


While 2 may be more fun, I have to go with this.

Xamusel
July 26th, 2011, 06:58 PM
I agree with Alulim here.

Mike1984
July 26th, 2011, 07:07 PM
Hmm, I think she needs to get moving. Option 2.

Kotonoha
July 26th, 2011, 07:25 PM
1

Bloble
July 26th, 2011, 09:17 PM
A teacher must always put her students as the first priority! Go for #1.

lantzblades
July 26th, 2011, 11:06 PM
Choice one: “Yeah, so I figure if we can manage the raw materials we can create a few new suits without losing the spare parts we’ve got now” I explain to Archer pointing out the blue prints we have on file.

“Alright I’m going to level with you Shirou” he says

I nod awaiting some kind of a reprimand or reason why we can’t get the parts.

“I’m you from the future; don’t tell anyone especially not Saber or Rin. And before you ask I have proof up to and including a point by point description of the first time Fujinee ever got us in a head lock” he continues looking suddenly very tired.

“Got any solid proof I can look at?” I ask quietly careful to be certain no one is around.

Archer nods “you remember that pendant that you kept when you woke up?”

I nod

“That’s Rin’s and there’s only one. Ask her and she’ll confirm it.” He explains

I pull it out “Yeah ok it’s right here, are you saying you have one as well?”

He nods pulling the same pendant out, I look and there’s no mistake, it’s exactly the same

“Alright fine, but why tell me? What would you need the grail for anyway?” I ask.

Archer twitches and shivers. “Truth be told I came back to kill you to keep you from becoming like me. However given that I in no way had any encounter with a huge robot of any kind or a massive space war I think it’s safe to say you’ll be nothing like me, so I can toss the crazy time paradox idea. More importantly. I’m not equipped for this shit and I can’t trust anybody else to understand”

He isn’t lying that’s for sure but something is still hidden. “Yeah, ok so then you understand this stuff as well right?” I ask

He nods “yeah, I think if we split into three teams we could pull off a heist but we’re pretty deep into enemy territory.” He replies.

He’s right but I have to be firm about a recommendation. I am the chief engineer after all.

1) support the risk of getting the GM sniper up before attempting a raid

2)Try to find an alternate way to get the materials

3) get the crew together for a meeting.

Elf
July 26th, 2011, 11:53 PM
3.) Get the crew for a meeting.

Bloble
July 27th, 2011, 12:00 AM
1) Archer is just the kind of guy to snipe people from miles away.

lantzblades
July 27th, 2011, 09:02 PM
alright well we're tied

Alulim
July 27th, 2011, 09:06 PM
3.

Mike1984
July 28th, 2011, 08:06 PM
OK, I'm going to say option 3.

lantzblades
July 29th, 2011, 01:51 PM
Choice three: I’m on the supply team Mitsuzuri Ayako. I’d rather be out there fighting though, Hopefully the meeting like be about changing primary jobs. The supply team is dull and even Himuro and those guys do more interesting stuff on the bridge.

The captain Archer calls us to attention. We aren’t real officers but it helps keep the ship running to go with it.

“It’s risky but we have an idea, it’s not something for one man alone to decide so I’ll leave it up to the crew as a whole” he says explaining the idea of a raid. Personally I’m for it but.

1) Raid those feddie bastards

2) it’s better to be safe for now

Alulim
July 29th, 2011, 01:55 PM
1 sounds fun.

Xamusel
July 29th, 2011, 01:56 PM
I agree... I vote 1.

Mike1984
July 29th, 2011, 02:15 PM
Yeah, let's give it a try....

Option 1.

lantzblades
July 29th, 2011, 04:06 PM
Choice one: “What do mean Tohsaka left? I wanted to recruit her and instead the Atlas got her first.” Luvia Edgefelt questions me pouting.

I’m just an engineer so I don’t think it matters all that much who gets Rin. In the end that girl will most certainly do as she wants rather then what is expected of her. That’s why I’ve got THAT waiting for her when she wakes up.

Still Luvia should be left idle or she might wind up dead and we can’t have that. Well given the current battle field and Luvia herself I think there’s a suit that’ll work for her.


“This way miss, there’s something you should see, assuming you have the will to continue toward your goal” I state leading her down the corridors until we reach the viewing area.

“If I might be frank do you side with either of the powers in the war or do you give these machines to anyone who asks?” Luvia questions looking toward the Zeta Gundam

“Neither. We give them to people of character. A machine is just a machine until used by the right person. Admittedly the Psycho Gundam possessed by Matou Shinji was built here but it was stolen when it’s original pilot was killed during testing” I explain.

Luvia pauses wondering if I’m being truthful then sighs “I see, well then is this mobile suit the thing you wished to show me?”

I shake my head “No you’ll be given that regardless as you are one of character however this is what I wished to show you” I reply throwing open the side door and leading her further to the combat hanger


Luvia’s eyes widen understandably as she lays her eyes on ten thousand plus mass produced mobile suits.

“Take Zeta and go either way but answer this first, are you a wolf or sheep?”

(scene break)

A wolf or sheep? No the real question he asking is if I wish to become the leader of a third side in this war.

I am proud and strong but.

1) I just can’t become a leader this way

2) I will lead them

lantzblades
August 1st, 2011, 12:49 PM
ok guys, we can't continue as is so get to voting.

Alulim
August 1st, 2011, 12:59 PM
1.

Xamusel
August 1st, 2011, 01:36 PM
2.

Alulim
August 1st, 2011, 01:37 PM
And thus we are back where we started~

ItsaRandomUsername
August 1st, 2011, 01:38 PM
2

Mike1984
August 1st, 2011, 02:13 PM
1.

Alulim
August 1st, 2011, 02:34 PM
...back where we started again.:neco_arc:

Bloble
August 1st, 2011, 02:53 PM
2! C'mon guys, this is Rin's rival we're talking about!

lantzblades
August 3rd, 2011, 04:45 PM
Choice two: “In other news a new republic has formed within Japan in the area of Fuyuki city. The Maailmaan Republic lead by Madam Edgefelt is heavily armed faction opposing the United space force. It’s policies state non interference unless provoked however The USF leaders have yet to decide if this is to be believed.” The radio crackles to life as we pick up a wide area transmission.

I’d never admit it but I love gossip. So it just makes sense that I Himuro Kane am the radio officer.

“Report captain” I announce handing him the print out of the message. Captain Archer is rather yummy, too bad he’s just Tohsaka, guess we know how she must have gotten those good grades of hers, slut.

“Take this to Shirou in the hanger please Himuro” the captain orders handing me a folder. I setting off making quick turns until I wind up near the cargo area.

Damn it! Er well which way to the hanger?

1)go straight

2) go left at the mess hall

Alulim
August 3rd, 2011, 04:46 PM
1. Straight is always the answer.

Mike1984
August 3rd, 2011, 07:34 PM
Option 2, because the mess hall is somewhere near the hanger.

Bloble
August 3rd, 2011, 07:45 PM
What Mike said.

Xamusel
August 3rd, 2011, 09:05 PM
Ditto.

lantzblades
August 4th, 2011, 01:11 PM
Choice two: Saegusa Yukika I sign carefully on my shift card, it’s true we aren’t paid for work but it’s important to know for battle readiness who just finished a shift and such. Normally I’m running the sensors on the ship but Himuro pulled a double shift so I’m on radar until Tohsaka relieves me.

I don’t gossip or any such thing but given Himuro and Makidera’s shifts we haven’t been able to talk much. I slip the note under the console into my left sleeve and use a pocket mirror to read it.

It’s the usual speculation about miss Tohsaka that’s been going on for the last few days, Makidera thinks Rin is telling the truth and Himuro thinks she’s lying.


1) Agree with Himuro


2) Agree with Makidera



3) tell them they’re being silly.

Mike1984
August 4th, 2011, 01:18 PM
Well, since Rin isn't fucking Archer, it makes sense to agree with Makidera.

Option 2.

Xamusel
August 4th, 2011, 02:29 PM
Ditto.

lantzblades
August 8th, 2011, 02:18 PM
Choice two: “well yeah, it wouldn’t be Shining Gundam if you didn’t scream Shining finger at the top of your lungs to active the finishing attack” the kid explains

“Well fine but do you really think Sh-Archer’s going to swallow his pride and say it” I ask pissed at myself more that I can’t call my son by a real name, Shirou’s there with him of course. They’re both my boys and I’m stuck sitting around here waiting instead of helping.

“Take the Char Custom Zaku two if you’re so worried, at this point I don’t think anyone will care if the magus killer becomes a speeding comet” he remarks idly dropping the manual on the ground and walking down a hall way.

“Now where did I leave that operations manual?” he shouts to make perfectly clear that he’s turning a blind eye

1) Go now

2) Don’t leave

3) take a different suit

Alulim
August 8th, 2011, 02:21 PM
...1?

Mike1984
August 8th, 2011, 08:35 PM
Option 3.

lantzblades
August 9th, 2011, 03:58 PM
alright, we're tied so some one break this so we can continue

Bloble
August 9th, 2011, 07:56 PM
3 then. coin flipped it.

lantzblades
August 11th, 2011, 06:30 PM
Choice three:

“Trust me Captain Ryudou, this Aries while basic is far better suited for this mission and we’ve sent you the upgrades to improve it, we can’t go turning out expensive mobile suits to every unit, it’s not cost effective.” The audio message stops and I sigh.

I’m only a captain because I’m the only senior officer left after the disaster at the London ruins.

I can’t lead the others out onto the battle field we’ll all die.

1) Sabotage the mobile suits and go awol

2) go Awol

Alulim
August 11th, 2011, 06:32 PM
1. Always have a safety-net.

Mike1984
August 11th, 2011, 06:35 PM
Option 2. It's kind of dickish to leave all his men totally undefended.

lantzblades
August 12th, 2011, 06:26 PM
and we are tied people. we need another vote or a change from one of the others

Xamusel
August 12th, 2011, 06:27 PM
2.

lantzblades
September 3rd, 2011, 10:22 AM
Choice two: “Captain, we have a report of suspicious enemy activity in the area. Two mobile suits are battling it out near a city due east of our current location” Himuro announces.

Two suits with presumably no ID tags in our system. The the question isn’t should we go but rather how we should go about entering the area, after all two suits should be far easier to capture then materials from a main base and less dangerous then assaulting a factory.

1) Approach from the south

2) Approach from the north

3) Hide and assault the winner of the fight.

Mike1984
September 3rd, 2011, 10:44 AM
OK, well, option 3 is safer, but 1 and 2 mean that they get two suits, hopefully with still-living pilots....