PDA

View Full Version : Unable to post

Oxy
July 14th, 2011, 05:58 PM
I noticed I am unable to post comments in anything except for the various Type-moon related sub-forums. This includes "Help & Support", hence that is the reason why I am posting here. I was wondering whether this is normal?

If it is normal, then can someone tell me what the reason is why I can't post in something like Anime/Games/Manga/Doujin or General Discussion (for general topics) sub-forums? If the reason is already stated somewhere on the forum, then I apologise in advance. I couldn't find anything that explains my problem.

Cruor
July 14th, 2011, 06:48 PM
Are you trying to make a thread or a post?

SeiKeo
July 14th, 2011, 06:59 PM
Huh, that's weird. I'd recommend PMing one of the admins: you can find their names at the top of the page, under Quick Links, then Forum Leaders.

Oxy
July 14th, 2011, 07:36 PM
Are you trying to make a thread or a post?

Neither works. Or at least I think neither works, I haven't tried every single sub-forum yet. However the few I have tried, neither making a post nor thread works.

Huh, that's weird. I'd recommend PMing one of the admins: you can find their names at the top of the page, under Quick Links, then Forum Leaders.

Thanks, I'll probably do that. I was just kind of hoping that the problem has occured before in the thread and that it could be resolved without contacting admins, although it seems to be forlorn hope.

Mike1984
July 14th, 2011, 08:24 PM
Thanks, I'll probably do that. I was just kind of hoping that the problem has occured before in the thread and that it could be resolved without contacting admins, although it seems to be forlorn hope.

Well, the admins on here post pretty regularly and fit in perfectly well as normal posters, so if you can talk to us then there's no reason you should have any issue talking to them. Hell, they'll probably read this thread anyway, when they all get home from work or whatever (since they're all American).

Kotonoha
July 14th, 2011, 10:37 PM
If you're contacting one of the admins, contact Dark Pulse, he's the techie / guy who singlehandedly manages the board's software as far as I know.

Oxy
July 15th, 2011, 05:26 PM
Well, the admins on here post pretty regularly and fit in perfectly well as normal posters, so if you can talk to us then there's no reason you should have any issue talking to them. Hell, they'll probably read this thread anyway, when they all get home from work or whatever (since they're all American).

Ow, that's not what I meant. It was 2 AM (at my timezone) when I made the post. I was extremely tired after an entire day working. Besides I had to work today as well, hence I was a bit quick in writing a reply. I probably gaved the wrong idea.

I am sometimes such an idiot >_> *facepalm*

If you're contacting one of the admins, contact Dark Pulse, he's the techie / guy who singlehandedly manages the board's software as far as I know.

Thanks

Mike1984
July 15th, 2011, 05:35 PM
Ah, OK.

Sorry, I misinterpreted it somewhat. Although, it was 1:30 in my timezone when I wrote my reply, and I also had to work the day after and was rather tired, so....

Oxy
July 15th, 2011, 05:36 PM
Ah, OK.

Sorry, I misinterpreted it somewhat. Although, it was 1:30 in my timezone when I wrote my reply, and I also had to work the day after and was rather tired, so....

Well, in all honesty I was trying to be a bit hasty. In fact I was just done showering and about to go to bed. But then again I suppose I sometimes do make some idiot statements, which I didn't meant at all. *facepalm*