PDA

View Full Version : A Golden King's Return

Milbunk
July 25th, 2011, 01:27 AM
The old magus had had a long and fun life, though long ago his hair had grayed and his beard had grown he knew he still had some life left, and with it he decided it was time to have some fun.

Searching through the various portals and opening he finally found one that suited his needs, this portal was very similar to most of the others, in fact the only difference was Abraham Lincoln had for breakfast the night he died.

Watching almost with interest he saw the furious battle going on the Black Knight and his furious almost insane movements against the king who had unleashed a barrage of deadly weaponry. Of course he knew exactly what was going to happen so he waited, waited until all the people had left and all that remained was the debris from the furious battle.

Walking into the area he took one of the blackened swords, one that had no interesting qualities to note except the fact it could glow in the dark if the proper phrase was spoken and with it filled it with energy causing it to lose its dark taint and once again it shined a marvelous steel. 'There that should keep it for another ten years which is all that is needed.'

Walking over to a nearby street he enchanted it with one more magic before tossing in the sidewalk and returning through the portal. One day this sword would change the destiny of a Great War, one that the magus himself had a hand in making.

100%

Ten Years Later

Emiya Shirou was a normal boy, well almost normal except he had a secret he was a magus and though no one knew of this he would train all night trying to perfect his magic.

“Alright I'll go home now, just call if you need me.” Closing the door he walked into the night passing skyscrapers their lights also darkened by the lateness of the hour. Walking his usual route he saw something sparkling in the street in front of him shining with an almost unusual brialliance as if it was generating the light itself.

Walking over to it he saw that it was a sword of some kind although it was almost short enough to be a dagger. 'Is that a sword? Why would there be a sword lying in the middle of the sidewalk?'

1. Take the sword you can find out who it belongs to later.
2. Leave the sword someone will probably return to claim it.

(Hello all you people, I've decided to try something I think will interest at least a few of you this is a interactive fanfic I'm gonna do starring everyone's favorite red head Shirou going through his adventure of the Holy Grail War, with a few twists and turns. I'll stop the voting at 6.00 P.M tomorrow so in about 18 hours my time.)

Bloble
July 25th, 2011, 01:29 AM
1. Take the sword.

What else would we choose?

Milbunk
July 25th, 2011, 01:30 AM
Well if you don't take it, someone else might.

ItsaRandomUsername
July 25th, 2011, 01:33 AM

DO EET

I hope this is going where I think it's going~

Bloble
July 25th, 2011, 01:33 AM
It's Shirou. He's got a sword fetish. Taking it would be the right thing to do.

Of course, we're probably gonna have people voting 2 just to see the Bad End.

Elyrin
July 25th, 2011, 01:36 AM

Do it do it do it

DreamsRequiem
July 25th, 2011, 01:58 AM
1.Take the sword.

takeittakeittakeit

mangafreak7793
July 25th, 2011, 02:02 AM

Alulim
July 25th, 2011, 02:02 AM
1 is the obvious choice.

HappyCube
July 25th, 2011, 02:03 AM
Engrave it's blueprints into your soulllll

In-N-Out Double-Double & Animal Fries
July 25th, 2011, 02:07 AM
2, my vote counts for 10000 people

jk, go for 1, but my vote still counts for 10000 people

DreamsRequiem
July 25th, 2011, 02:10 AM
Wait, he's not gonna accidentally use that for his catalyst right? Right?

....oh shit.

ItsaRandomUsername
July 25th, 2011, 02:17 AM
If this is going where I think it's going, then....this should be entertaining.

Yun
July 25th, 2011, 03:40 AM
I also vote for 1.

Counterguardian
July 25th, 2011, 03:46 AM
It is delicious sword, Shirou must eat it!

burningclaw2
July 25th, 2011, 04:11 AM

Alulim
July 25th, 2011, 04:14 AM
It is delicious sword, Shirou must eat it!Indeed, it is part of a balanced breakfast.

Counterguardian
July 25th, 2011, 04:15 AM
Boy needs his iron.

Alulim
July 25th, 2011, 04:25 AM
Indeed, good for virility.

burningclaw2
July 25th, 2011, 04:29 AM
? I thought that was milk, is everything I know a lie?

DreamsRequiem
July 25th, 2011, 04:31 AM
The moment you join Beast Lair, everything you know becomes false.

burningclaw2
July 25th, 2011, 04:44 AM
Does that mean everything is true since it is all false *tilts head in a mechanical manner like a puppet*

NanayaMode
July 25th, 2011, 05:24 AM
1. Take the sword. You have to trade it for the next item of the fetch quest.

burningclaw2
July 25th, 2011, 05:31 AM
The next item shall be a hero, what will you get for a hero.

EnigmaticFellow
July 25th, 2011, 08:10 AM
1. Get that sword.

eddyak
July 25th, 2011, 08:12 AM
Leave that shit. You've already gotten it in UBW, let's go home and have dinner.

burningclaw2
July 25th, 2011, 08:53 AM
i believe this is before the 5th war

Milbunk
July 25th, 2011, 08:57 PM
Alright 1 got picked the most. (That choice was pretty much a route decider so now were on to the next one. Sorry if it annoys some people that I like to switch in between perspective's, I'll try and focus on one perspective later on. And also it won't always be so short.)

Here's the next part:

Picking up the sword I examined it. From the outside it looked like an ordinary sword nothing but upon further examination it could actually glow in the dark. 'What an odd sword, it looks like it could be magical but I'll look at it more later, for now I'll just head home.'

Hurrying home I made sure to carefully conceal it, it wouldn't be a good idea to be caught with a sword in the middle of the night.

100%
4 Days Later

'Why do these things keep happening to me? First there was the strange sword I found on the street which is now laying right next to me in the shed, then there was that strange girl who warned me about something about a summoning, then staying late and watching Tohsaka and some other crazy guy in red fighting the man in blue, and now the blue crazy man was about to kill me for the second time.'

“It's too bad kid, you could have been the seventh.” The guy in strange blue tights walked closer the intent to kill me leaking from his very aura.

1. Beg for mercy, maybe he will accept?
2. Grab the sword and try to fight him.

I'll close the poll same time tomorrow, I didn't want to type anything about the four days cause then it would be like just reading the VN.

ItsaRandomUsername
July 25th, 2011, 09:01 PM

Airen
July 25th, 2011, 09:01 PM
Shirou doesn't beg...

2. FIGHT!

Bloble
July 25th, 2011, 09:04 PM
2. Kill him to death!

Alulim
July 25th, 2011, 09:15 PM
2. is really the only choice. You better make some tougher choices later on.:neco_arc:

EnigmaticFellow
July 25th, 2011, 09:34 PM
3. Duke it out with your fists since you're the bone of your sword

I'll go with 2.

eddyak
July 25th, 2011, 09:43 PM
I agree with Enigmatic. Men use their fists. PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE

mangafreak7793
July 25th, 2011, 09:44 PM
2, and die majestically!

Yun
July 25th, 2011, 10:04 PM
2, go out fighting

NanayaMode
July 25th, 2011, 10:49 PM
2. Show him that it's not the size that counts. It;s how you use it!

core_88
July 26th, 2011, 02:32 AM
2. MORTAL COMBAT!

RacingeR
July 26th, 2011, 02:38 AM

DreamsRequiem
July 26th, 2011, 03:32 AM
2. "Bitch, I'm Emiya Shirou. I don't beg, I make you beg!"

Alulim
July 26th, 2011, 03:34 AM
2. "Bitch, I'm Emiya Shirou. I don't beg, I make you beg!""Collar costs you extra."

burningclaw2
July 26th, 2011, 05:28 AM
Yep Al-niisama. That's why you bend the lance into a collar around Lancer's neck.

Also 2, if your going to die go down fighting.

Counterguardian
July 26th, 2011, 06:54 AM
1. Beg.

...then stab him in the face with the sword while he laughs. Lancer can feed his meaningless pride to the dogs TROLOLOLOLOL

Mike1984
July 26th, 2011, 07:23 AM
2, of course.

Milbunk
July 27th, 2011, 03:47 AM
I would like to apologize in advance if the grammar is really bad.

I grab the sword and stand up even though I'm not as strong as him I might still be able to escape.

The man takes an offensive stance but before either of us can act there is a bright flash of light, light enough to force me to cover my eyes. When the light finally disappeared a rather tall man was standing there. His armor gleamed a brilliant gold and when he spoke I could feel the power in it.

“Well are you my Master boy?” From his attitude he already seemed impatient.

“Master? What are you talking about?” Was he related to the man in blue?

“Oi, I don't mean to interrupt your conversation but can we do some fighting now?” After saying that the blue man charged the golden one his red lance at the ready, but before he could even get close he jumped back.

If he hadn't he would have been impaled by a what appeared to be swords? And not just any swords just from looking at them I could tell they were equal to if not better then the Lance the man in blue had.

Before the blue man could attack any further he was forced to retreat outside of the shed by another wave of weapons this time it was more furious than the last.

Before leaving to follow the golden man turned to me and spoke. “It appears you really are my Master, well boy come and I shall show you the true power of the strongest Servant in existence.” With those words he left leaving me to stand there dumbfounded by the nights exciting events.

After a quick breather I headed out to find the golden man endlessly shooting swords at the man in blue.

“Even if you're the Archer I don't see a bow, why can't you just fight fairly?” Running and dodging with extreme effort the blue man was dodging and blocking the swords with relative ease.

“Ha, I don't need to fight fairly to a weak mongrel like you.” Just standing there the man in gold was mocking the blue man occasionally waving his hand forward, when he did this the swords would increase in speed and amount.

Knocking away a sword the blue man uttered a few words before jumping away at a speed that surely no man would be able to match. “Dammit I would have liked to have used my true power but that stupid priest is holding me back, we'll meet again later.

When the blue man's presence could no longer be felt the golden one waved his hand a final time and the swords stopped completely. “What a weak Servant, I don't even need to chase after him I'm sure he'll die on his own later without any help from me.

However before he could turn his attention to me he swiftly made off for the entrance of the house. “So another Servant has come to try and fight me? Well let's just see how powerful he is.”

“Another one? That can't be good.”

1. Follow him who knows what he could do by himself
2. Let him deal with it on his own, if he could beat one of them surely another wouldn't be to hard.
3. Try and beat him to the entrance maybe you could tell them to leave before he arrives?

mangafreak7793
July 27th, 2011, 03:52 AM
3. Shirou, you loving idiot should warn the masses of the revival of Gilgamesh.

ItsaRandomUsername
July 27th, 2011, 03:54 AM

Alulim
July 27th, 2011, 04:02 AM
Let's go with 1.

core_88
July 27th, 2011, 04:21 AM
1.standing in front of Gilgamesh when he is fighting isn't really conductive for your health even if you are his master.

Icura
July 27th, 2011, 04:30 AM
1.standing in front of Gilgamesh when he is fighting isn't really conductive for your health even if you are his master.

I'm going with 3 just because of that.

NanayaMode
July 27th, 2011, 05:14 AM
1. Looking at dozens of flying swords is fun, except when the pointy ends are facing your direction.

burningclaw2
July 27th, 2011, 05:21 AM
I say 2, you have yet to eat dinner and I am pretty sure you do not wish to piss that guy off if he happens to be hungry as well. Also do you really wish do see Shirou killed by gilgamesh people because if Shirou is anywhere near that fight he will do something that will get himself killed.

Mike1984
July 27th, 2011, 05:25 AM
Option 1, because otherwise Rin is going to die....

burningclaw2
July 27th, 2011, 05:32 AM
Only if she does not get the f*** out of dodge

Mike1984
July 27th, 2011, 05:39 AM
Only if she does not get the f*** out of dodge

Which she won't.

Although, knowing Gil, he might be impressed enough with her to actually spare her after fighting Archer....

burningclaw2
July 27th, 2011, 05:46 AM
If archer survive more then 5 seconds of swordspam

Yun
July 27th, 2011, 06:04 AM

Mike1984
July 27th, 2011, 06:31 AM
If archer survive more then 5 seconds of swordspam

I'm thinking more him taking a look at her and her determination to fight back and thinking "hmm, I like this girl". Admittedly, given Gil's nature, that probably means he'd graciously grant her a position as chief sex slave but, to him that's a sign of great respect....

burningclaw2
July 27th, 2011, 06:44 AM
Yeah but if she doesn't have a chance to truly show her determination then that's kinda null point. Also I do not want to see Shirou meet death for pissing Gilgamesh off this early in the story.

Mike1984
July 27th, 2011, 07:19 AM
Yeah but if she doesn't have a chance to truly show her determination then that's kinda null point.

But why wouldn't she?

Also I do not want to see Shirou meet death for pissing Gilgamesh off this early in the story.

And how do you think Shirou will react if he comes outside to find his classmate lying dead on the floor or, worse, screaming for mercy as she is being raped by Gil...?

Keyne
July 27th, 2011, 07:42 AM
And how do you think Shirou will react if he comes outside to find his classmate lying dead on the floor or, worse, screaming for mercy as she is being raped by Gil...?
"I dunno what's happening here, but I'm taking her mouth!"

burningclaw2
July 27th, 2011, 08:08 AM
Concerning the reason why Rin wouldn't be able to show her determination, remember Archer most likely expects Saber, seeing and being attacked by Gilgamesh at this moment would have lead to Gil having an easier time impaling the CG with swordspam. Rin would be shocked her servant died so quickly, and might try to take vengence for him. Depending on how Gil's reactions would be would determine if Rin survives or not.

Mike1984
July 27th, 2011, 08:14 AM
Well, yeah, exactly. Hence why Shirou needs to actually be there, to stop him.

Keyne
July 27th, 2011, 08:22 AM
Inb4 Gil's ego withstanding Command Spells.

eddyak
July 27th, 2011, 08:23 AM
Concerning the reason why Rin wouldn't be able to show her determination, remember Archer most likely expects Saber, seeing and being attacked by Gilgamesh at this moment would have lead to Gil having an easier time impaling the CG with swordspam. Rin would be shocked her servant died so quickly, and might try to take vengence for him. Depending on how Gil's reactions would be would determine if Rin survives or not.
Actually, Archer was pretty surprised by Saber. That's the reason she cut his arse so easily.

burningclaw2
July 27th, 2011, 08:34 AM
Did he forget that he summoned her in the original timeline?

Mike1984
July 27th, 2011, 09:27 AM
Actually, Archer was pretty surprised by Saber. That's the reason she cut his arse so easily.

I don't think it was surprise, but rather nostaligia.

burningclaw2
July 27th, 2011, 09:50 AM
I don't think it was surprise, but rather nostaligia.

I will believe that

EnigmaticFellow
July 27th, 2011, 10:53 AM
I'm going with 2 since Shirou belongs in the kitchen.

burningclaw2
July 27th, 2011, 10:58 AM
Finally someone who agrees with me. I seriously doubt Shirou can honestly stop Gilgamesh even if he used all three command seals. Plus Shirou must be starving, fighting to the death and getting impaled in the heart can stir up quite the apitite(sp?).

Mike1984
July 27th, 2011, 11:20 AM
Are you trying to get Rin killed?

burningclaw2
July 27th, 2011, 11:24 AM
No I'm trying to keep Shirou from becoming lumby spaghetti sauce -.-

Mike1984
July 27th, 2011, 11:38 AM
No I'm trying to keep Shirou from becoming lumby spaghetti sauce -.-

And how do you think Shirou will react to his servant killing Rin...?

Keyne
July 27th, 2011, 11:45 AM
And how do you think Shirou will react to his servant killing Rin...?
He barely knew her by that point. Gilgamesh would just say that the woman was there to kill him, and he did justice upon her. Of course, he'll feel very bad about it, but there was no stopping Gil to begin with.

Mike1984
July 27th, 2011, 11:48 AM
He barely knew her by that point. Gilgamesh would just say that the woman was there to kill him, and he did justice upon her. Of course, he'll feel very bad about it, but there was no stopping Gil to begin with.

This is Shirou we're talking about. He is not going to take a dead classmate lightly.

And I can hardly see Gil playing to Shirou's ideal, either....

burningclaw2
July 27th, 2011, 12:00 PM
now that I think about it, is this gil corrupted by the Grail or not. Also if the Grail did corrupt a servant then who.

EnigmaticFellow
July 27th, 2011, 12:08 PM
This is Shirou we're talking about. He is not going to take a dead classmate lightly.

And I can hardly see Gil playing to Shirou's ideal, either....

But keep in mind that Shirou has a different policy for magi than he does for mundanes, even if said magus is a classmate of his.

Mike1984
July 27th, 2011, 12:29 PM
But keep in mind that Shirou has a different policy for magi than he does for mundanes, even if said magus is a classmate of his.

No, he really doesn't. He is willing to kill if he has to, but he sure as hell has absolutely no intention of killing enemy magi unless they are doing bad things (and even then he tries his hardest to avoid it).

burningclaw2
July 27th, 2011, 02:22 PM
Mike I really do not care for Rin much. If it was someone like Sakura and Rider I would be willing to vote to try and safe them. But its not, in the scenerio to me this is just Gil getting rid of the competition. Besides unless Shirou has a way of calming Gil down he is going to die along side Rin if he goes.

The only way Shirou could convince Gil is to spare Rin is if Shirou informs Gil he needs additional instruction in magecraft because his old man did a half assed job teaching. Should Gil learn that Shirou is a complete failure as a magus at the moment Gil will most likely kill Shirou.

Mike1984
July 27th, 2011, 02:53 PM
Well, if you don't care about Rin, then think how her death would impact Sakura or something....

Seriously, letting Gil kill Rin is a bad idea. Shirou will absolutely freak out if it happens, and without Rin to guide him the only information he'll have on the Grail War would come from Gil, which is a horrible idea. And, yes, Shirou can stop Gil killing Rin (the command spell would stop him for at least a while). Further I don't think Gil will mind too much because he actually couldn't give a crap about the Grail War, and knowing him he would probably see Rin as the sort of girl he would rather like to keep alive. The only reason he would fight her is if she was intending to attack him (or Shirou), and since she has no such intentions there is no reason for him to kill her.

Bloble
July 27th, 2011, 03:18 PM
3. It's what Shirou would do.

Larekko12
July 27th, 2011, 06:32 PM
1 or 3 which ever would allow the best chance for an interrupt because RIN MAY HAVE SABER and regardless Rin is a nice girl and a good ally and Shirou crush..

NarkNarkins
July 27th, 2011, 06:49 PM
Ah here's the end.... Errrr what were the choices again?

Feck it, 1.

Mike1984
July 27th, 2011, 07:39 PM
Hmm, actually, I'm going to switch from 1 to 3.

Nihilistic lurker
July 27th, 2011, 11:59 PM
3. Because that is more in character for Shirou. He may be dense concerning some matters, but he could connect the dots of "This man in Gold Armour doesn't have any qualms about skewering Lancer, who knows what he may actually do?"

Fangstrike
July 28th, 2011, 12:15 AM
1 or 3.

Either one fits Shirou. Still, would like to see him kick Archer's ass for fun... or is Gil Saber this time around?

Milbunk
July 28th, 2011, 12:16 AM
Emiya is Saber but has all of his skills (Still mainly uses swords and could use the bow.)

ItsaRandomUsername
July 28th, 2011, 12:52 AM
Oh the deliciously twisted irony. How it moves me so! >=D

Milbunk
July 28th, 2011, 02:10 AM
Taking off I stayed behind the man and made sure not to get in his way. 'I better make sure he doesn't kill anyone if it was someone I knew that would be even worse.'

When we finally arrived at the entrance I saw, was that Tohsaka?

However before I could react Rin had already used some sort of wind spell one with enough power to topple buildings however when it reached the golden man it just disappeared leaving nothing left.

Letting out a little laugh the golden man raised his hand again showing that he was about to use the same attack he did with the blue man. I had to act fast what should I do?

1. Shout at the golden man to listen to you, maybe if he stops his attack you could form an alliance with Tohsaka.
2. Command the man to stop if you do it loud enough maybe he will listen better.
3. Run in front of him to block the attack maybe that will give Tohsaka enough time to run.

Bloble
July 28th, 2011, 02:12 AM
2. We don't need command spells, and he has to learn to RESPECT MAH AUTHORATAE

Milbunk
July 28th, 2011, 02:13 AM
Just letting you know that 2 is pretty much using a command seal, 1 is still using a seal but in a unique way, and 3 is the Shirou way.

Alulim
July 28th, 2011, 02:21 AM
3, Shirou is stupid like that.

ItsaRandomUsername
July 28th, 2011, 02:24 AM
3. Because we can.

Counterguardian
July 28th, 2011, 02:25 AM
3. For the lulz.

ItsaRandomUsername
July 28th, 2011, 02:28 AM
inb4 BAD END

D:

>:3

mangafreak7793
July 28th, 2011, 02:37 AM
3. BAD END!

Keyne
July 28th, 2011, 02:43 AM
You guys like to murder Shirou so much. ;_;

Oh well, he summoned Gilgamesh......

Option 3

Alulim
July 28th, 2011, 02:47 AM
Shirou may have BAR, but he doesn't have BRAINS.

ItsaRandomUsername
July 28th, 2011, 02:48 AM
LULZ

Keyne
July 28th, 2011, 02:48 AM
What's this bar you speak of?

Counterguardian
July 28th, 2011, 02:50 AM
That thing that every heroine in Fate/stay night that wants to hop on and give a ride.

Keyne
July 28th, 2011, 02:52 AM
I thought it was a penis...

Alulim
July 28th, 2011, 02:54 AM
I thought it was a penis...BAR probably stands for Bitches Always Rape (it).

Counterguardian
July 28th, 2011, 03:04 AM
No, it stands for Big Anterial Rod.

Keyne
July 28th, 2011, 03:07 AM
BAR probably stands for Bitches Always Rape (it).
The guy has his charm (even if he's reckless sometimes) and approaches each girl differently. Stop thinking up terms to cover his personality. D:

ItsaRandomUsername
July 28th, 2011, 03:12 AM
Y SO CEREAL BRAUH?

Keyne
July 28th, 2011, 03:14 AM
Y SO CEREAL BRAUH?
AH LOEV MAH CEREAL!

ItsaRandomUsername
July 28th, 2011, 03:16 AM
DUN CHANGE DA FACT DAT U WA SO SUPAH CEREAL IN D ABUF POST BRAUH

Keyne
July 28th, 2011, 03:22 AM
DUN CHANGE DA FACT DAT U WA SO SUPAH CEREAL IN D ABUF POST BRAUH
UR DENYIN HEEM HEES CHARUM BAE REPLCING EET WIF UN INANIMOOT OBJECTUH!

Counterguardian
July 28th, 2011, 03:26 AM
WE NO BE DENYIN BRAH

Keyne
July 28th, 2011, 03:28 AM
YUS U R! UR ALL "SHEERU GOTZ SEIBA, LIN, SUCKOOLA'N OTHA GULZ CUZ HURR DURR DA BAWR!" DATZ JOST GRAEZIN' DA SOORFAS!

Counterguardian
July 28th, 2011, 03:29 AM
DATS NOT ALL SHE BE GRAEZIN'

Alulim
July 28th, 2011, 03:31 AM
AL ONLY KIDDIN BRAH!

Keyne
July 28th, 2011, 03:32 AM
DATS NOT ALL SHE BE GRAEZIN'
U GOTZ 2 GOU DEEPUR!

Counterguardian
July 28th, 2011, 03:34 AM
DATS WAT SAKURA SED

Keyne
July 28th, 2011, 03:41 AM
DATS WAT SAKURA SED
http://sadpanda.us/images/516645-D4QD4CV.jpg

ItsaRandomUsername
July 28th, 2011, 03:55 AM
CONTERGURDEN, HAOW OBBSEEN!! D:

Mike1984
July 28th, 2011, 04:34 AM
So, if we'd picked 2 last time, would we actually have killed Rin?

Milbunk
July 28th, 2011, 04:55 AM
Yeah and Shirou wouldn't have even known but Archer would have lived and he would have used his independent action to come back later.

Keyne
July 28th, 2011, 04:59 AM
I wanna see Archer going: "Whu? Where the fuck is Saber?"

Mike1984
July 28th, 2011, 05:27 AM
Yeah and Shirou wouldn't have even known but Archer would have lived and he would have used his independent action to come back later.

How would he not have known? Wouldn't the body of the dead girl outside have been a bit of a giveaway...?

ItsaRandomUsername
July 28th, 2011, 05:29 AM
Archer: If a couch is fine too, then a corpse is more than okay~

Milbunk
July 28th, 2011, 05:30 AM
What I meant was Gil would have killed her so bad that Shirou wouldn't have been able to recognize her.

Mike1984
July 28th, 2011, 05:31 AM
What I meant was Gil would have killed her so bad that Shirou wouldn't have been able to recognize her.

Ah, I see.

Well, I can't imagine Shirou being too happy with that idea nevertheless....

ItsaRandomUsername
July 28th, 2011, 05:33 AM
Shirou: Oh crap! There's a bloody mess in the street! What da hell, man?

Counterguardian
July 28th, 2011, 05:34 AM
Maybe he'll kill her so bad that Shirou thinks that some guy's playing a practical joke by dumping what appears to be a sweater filled with pork mince on his doorstep?

Okay that's a bit gruesome even for me.

burningclaw2
July 28th, 2011, 05:39 AM
bur plausible

NanayaMode
July 28th, 2011, 09:05 AM
I choose 1. Shirou isn't big enough to block all the swords.

burningclaw2
July 28th, 2011, 09:08 AM
No he would be a lumby pile of spaghetti sauce if he tried that, alongnwith Rin and EMIYA.

Mike1984
July 28th, 2011, 09:10 AM
Yeah, but using a command spell is hardly ideal....

burningclaw2
July 28th, 2011, 09:43 AM
Because first chance Gil would turn Shirou into lumby spaghetti sauce like what could happen in choice 3, right?

Larekko12
July 28th, 2011, 11:56 AM
Gil has some control and he Respects balls stand before him holding your ideal with all your heart and he will back because that is the character of his subjects. Basically he loves Determinators. Don't be a punk Move in front and Shout him down. 3 with a flavor of one.

RacingeR
July 28th, 2011, 02:26 PM

deviatesfish
July 28th, 2011, 02:56 PM

Mike1984
July 28th, 2011, 06:47 PM
Option 1. I don't think we want Rin to run away here, we want to get her help to deal with Gil....

burningclaw2
July 28th, 2011, 06:59 PM
Any bets on how long EMIYA will go without pissing Gil enough to massacre the CG.

Bloble
July 28th, 2011, 06:59 PM
Any bets on how long EMIYA will go without pissing Gil enough to massacre the CG.

Other way around, bub.

burningclaw2
July 28th, 2011, 07:06 PM
?

Bloble
July 28th, 2011, 07:10 PM
?

How long will Gil last until Emiya's snark causes him to spontaneously com-bust from sheer rage?

burningclaw2
July 28th, 2011, 07:24 PM
I'm pretty sure EMIYA would be dead before that point. After all I doubt gil has the best temper. My inquiry was how long would EMIYA last before he pisses Gil off enough that Gil would kill EMIYA.

Bloble
July 28th, 2011, 07:29 PM
I'm pretty sure EMIYA would be dead before that point. After all I doubt gil has the best temper. My inquiry was how long would EMIYA last before he pisses Gil off enough that Gil would kill EMIYA.

Gil killing EMIYA.

hahaha.jpg

Not gonna happen. UBW > GoB

burningclaw2
July 28th, 2011, 07:35 PM
Unless EMIYA's can move faster then over a thousand flying noble phantasms and if he can actually get the chant off then UBW is pretty bleek(sp?). Plus they are technically the same just GoB has the originals while UBW has weakened copies. Which would you think win. Also Gil just has to outlast the UBW and he could do that just by hammering EMIYA with his entire armory, EMIYA would be forced to use mana to protect himself and I am pretty sure there are plenty of anti-army/fortress phantasms in the GoB. There is also Ea to take into account. A sword EMIYA cannot recreate and I believe is listed as at least a anti-nation phantasm.

Alulim
July 28th, 2011, 07:39 PM
anti-nation phantasm.Anti-World, but you are close.

Bloble
July 28th, 2011, 07:42 PM
... Knife to the forehead. Your argument is invalid.
http://cgv.blicky.net/fsn/0228.jpg

burningclaw2
July 28th, 2011, 08:05 PM
That was Shirou and you know it. EMIYA cannot be badass enough to kill the king of Heroes with a thrown knife to the forehead. His suicidal emo levels are to high.

Bloble
July 28th, 2011, 08:07 PM
That was Shirou and you know it. EMIYA cannot be badass enough to kill the king of Heroes with a thrown knife to the forehead. His suicidal emo levels are to high.

Nope, it was Archer.

Also, did I just hear you call the king of GAR emo?

If so...
http://i720.photobucket.com/albums/ww205/Hoaxster/frog-getout.gif

burningclaw2
July 28th, 2011, 08:10 PM
He is f***ing suicidal if that does not count as emo what does! Shirou can pull off badass when the settings right, maybe EMIYA as well but the whole kill your past self to remove your own existance thing killed practically all love I had for EMIYA's character.

Bloble
July 28th, 2011, 08:13 PM
He is f***ing suicidal if that does not count as emo what does! Shirou can pull off badass when the settings right, maybe EMIYA as well but the whole kill your past self to remove your own existance thing killed practically all love I had for EMIYA's character.

They're different people so he's not suicidal. And I probably would've tried the same thing in his situation or turned insane.

And keep your GAR hate to yourself please. If you don't I'll probably have a relapse and slip into Internet Tough Guy Mode again... and that never ends well for anyone, myself included.

Nihilistic lurker
July 28th, 2011, 08:18 PM
If you don't like a character then you don't like a character. But you should at least employ some logic. How does whether or not he appeal to you affect his combat capabilities?

burningclaw2
July 28th, 2011, 08:24 PM
-.- The only differences are the physical appearance and suicidal tendencies with a hate for ones own existance. If I was in EMIYA's shoes I would just suck it up and the moment I was summoned I would change things, starting with sweet talking Rin and taking her virginity. I mean come on EMIYA knows each servant in canon world so he knows the measures needed to kill them. Berserker-rain down broken phantasms like its running out of style! Caster- two words: Gae Bolg. Lancer-Just stab the guy as much as possible and prevent him fromusing his lance. Assassin- difficult to catch but a complete wimp in a fight. The only problem would have been Gilgamesh. If EMIYA stopped lancer from killing Shirou then the guy would not of gained the skills he did which lead to him becoming a counter guardian I believe. He could have just stopped lancer from killing Shirou because that is what started him down the Grail and actually learning some magic.

I am okay with the idea of EMIYA but the trying to erase ones own existance is idiotic and never works in the first place. Remove that and I can be civil towards him and admire his personality and design. Its the whole paradoxal suicide thing that ruins him for me.

@Nihilistic: One-Archer was not one of the best in physical stats for servants thus his unique fighting style which is pretty pointless if you are being sword spamed. Two- Archer most likely does not have Avalon's protection and thus will most likely get shot down by Ea when that sword is used. finally three- The copies are slightly weaker then the original phantasms making them easier to break from what i heard.

Nihilistic lurker
July 28th, 2011, 08:27 PM
I did not question your opinions. Rather, I questioned your assumption that Archer is weaker than Shirou in combat simply because you didn't like him.

burningclaw2
July 28th, 2011, 08:30 PM
i believe physically they are clse the only difference is skill and experiance. Plus from what I generally heard or put together Archer tends to die before he fights Gil so Archer doing the work doesn't pop to mind i guess.

Nihilistic lurker
July 28th, 2011, 08:33 PM
^^^You do know that even if you're talking about EMIYA, you are also talking about Emiya too right? Archer has low physical stats as a Servant, but he still surpasses Shirou. Again, the weakening of the copies also apply to Shirou. And Avalon doesn't work without Saber.

Ace
July 28th, 2011, 08:33 PM
-.- The only differences are the physical appearance and suicidal tendencies with a hate for ones own existance. If I was in EMIYA's shoes I would just suck it up and the moment I was summoned I would change things, starting with sweet talking Rin and taking her virginity. I mean come on EMIYA knows each servant in canon world so he knows the measures needed to kill them. Berserker-rain down broken phantasms like its running out of style! Caster- two words: Gae Bolg. Lancer-Just stab the guy as much as possible and prevent him fromusing his lance. Assassin- difficult to catch but a complete wimp in a fight. The only problem would have been Gilgamesh. If EMIYA stopped lancer from killing Shirou then the guy would not of gained the skills he did which lead to him becoming a counter guardian I believe. He could have just stopped lancer from killing Shirou because that is what started him down the Grail and actually learning some magic.

I am okay with the idea of EMIYA but the trying to erase ones own existance is idiotic and never works in the first place. Remove that and I can be civil towards him and admire his personality and design. Its the whole paradoxal suicide thing that ruins him for me.

@Nihilistic: One-Archer was not one of the best in physical stats for servants thus his unique fighting style which is pretty pointless if you are being sword spamed. Two- Archer most likely does not have Avalon's protection and thus will most likely get shot down by Ea when that sword is used. finally three- The copies are slightly weaker then the original phantasms making them easier to break from what i heard.

lolwat.

I am going to question your knowledge of the VN.

Bloble
July 28th, 2011, 08:38 PM

...Guys, I think we might've found someone who can match Gil's ego.

Nihilistic lurker
July 28th, 2011, 08:40 PM
It is simply ignorance. Like he said, he cobbled together assumptions based on hearsay. There's nothing wrong with that. It's his choice whether to read all the Visual Novels or not.

burningclaw2
July 28th, 2011, 08:44 PM
*pouts* I know Avalon only works if Saber is around for some reason heck that is a good reason why Ea is so dangerous now, it currently has no true counter. Avalon can stop Enuma Elish from killing its bearer as long as Arturia is in play but remove her and Avalon's just a decoration at the moment, granted valuable/priceless but currently carrying dormate and useless.

Also sorry if I appear arrogant and dumb i want to save watching the VN when my computer fnally gets shipped to my new home(I a using a laptop right now). I also can't downlaod the Vn on the laptop since its my mom's (mine died ages ago from mmorpgs).

Also thanks Nilistic for understanding my blight.

Bloble
July 28th, 2011, 08:57 PM
*pouts* I know Avalon only works if Saber is around for some reason heck that is a good reason why Ea is so dangerous now, it currently has no true counter. Avalon can stop Enuma Elish from killing its bearer as long as Arturia is in play but remove her and Avalon's just a decoration at the moment, granted valuable/priceless but currently carrying dormate and useless.

Also sorry if I appear arrogant and dumb i want to save watching the VN when my computer fnally gets shipped to my new home(I a using a laptop right now). I also can't downlaod the Vn on the laptop since its my mom's (mine died ages ago from mmorpgs).

Also thanks Nilistic for understanding my blight.

Hmph, since you've only watched the anime I guess it was wrong of me to call you arrogant. I apologize, and I'll save the insults for when you truly make a mistake.

But the King of GAR watches, always.

burningclaw2
July 28th, 2011, 09:12 PM
Thanks, I truly admire and appreciate Archers personality. its just that one aspect, I can understand if you are practically throwing yourself to the enemy with a 99% chance of death to save a love interest or friend but erasing ones own existance because fate was a b****?! That is stupid on so many levels and will always end in failure especially with the concept of second true magic being around. Archer's skills are truly unique and I hate seeing such a great idea of a char go down because Fate cheated in cards. So please forgive me if I bash, what I call, the idiot versions of Archer/EMIYA. I just don't like it that he wants to erase his own existance.

Bloble
July 28th, 2011, 09:16 PM
Thanks, I truly admire and appreciate Archers personality. its just that one aspect, I can understand if you are practically throwing yourself to the enemy with a 99% chance of death to save a love interest or friend but erasing ones own existance because fate was a b****?! That is stupid on so many levels and will always end in failure especially with the concept of second true magic being around. Archer's skills are truly unique and I hate seeing such a great idea of a char go down because Fate cheated in cards. So please forgive me if I bash, what I call, the idiot versions of Archer/EMIYA. I just don't like it that he wants to erase his own existance.

It's fine. We can just agree to disagree.

You still think Emiya is a badass theme song though, right?

burningclaw2
July 28th, 2011, 09:25 PM
Yep, like I said its just that one bit everything else is great about him.

Milbunk
July 29th, 2011, 06:39 PM
Just letting you all know that I'm leaving for vacation so I won't be able to update for a while, I should be back around Monday.

Hymn of Ragnarok
July 29th, 2011, 07:07 PM
Hmm. If Gilgamesh is summoned to the Saber class, then his Magic Resistance is going to be patently unfair. And there's no reason he can't launch swords from Gates of Babylon, it just won't be as accurate.

Poor Caster. If she fights Saber!Gilgamesh, he'd probably take a few hits from her just to laugh in her face.

Milbunk
July 29th, 2011, 07:10 PM
Gil is still an Archer and even then his MR is godly his armor alone gives him a high rank and not mention the equipment he has which could multiply it even further.

Hymn of Ragnarok
July 29th, 2011, 07:26 PM
Ah. Well, that's that then. Then I'm looking forward to seeing if EMIYA got the Saber class with Rin.

neothoron
July 30th, 2011, 03:54 PM
@burningclaw2: About EMIYA's motivation in the UBW route - it would have been good for you to read the light novel, given that in the epilogue of the UBW route, EMIYA's battle with Shirou is recounted from EMIYA's point of view - in particular, that epilogue ends with EMIYA's realization that, after all, "[Shirou's ideal] was not a mistake".

Otherwise. For the choice here. Though I am all for making Shirou take undeserved hits, I don't believe option 3 will actually save Rin, because Shirou won't have time to go in between them before the swords go down. Since I am quite a fan of Rin, I will go with option 1.

Milbunk
August 3rd, 2011, 02:31 AM
Alright you guys did pick a bad end but I figured I might as well have a little fun so here we go.

Without even thinking I run in front of the king and spread my arms, just as the swords had begun to fly. They pierced my body hitting with an astounding power.

Using the last of my strength I mumbled a few words before my concousness faded. "T-Tohsaka run."

The king had saw that his foolish Master jumped in front of him but he didn't care if his Master wanted to die so much then he could simply find another like the one standing in front of him obviously shocked at the man's stupidity to throw his life away so carelessly.

"Well that was unexpected not even I could've predicted such foolishness I guess I should take a new Master and you'll have to do, but first to deal with your Servant."

Once again raising his hand the swords aimed at Saber preparing to strike him full force.

Emiya was stunned, "First of all he had the Saber class now he was fighting Gilgamesh way to early not mention his younger selfs complete stupidity. Preparing himself he spoke a few words to Rin before taking off to match Archer's attack. "Rin you need to leave it was quite fun for the few days we've had but I don't think even I can beat this man."

As soon as he had spoken he charged he ran, if his calculations were correct Archer would not harm Rin at least not yet so he only needed to worry about him for now. Although his chances were slim he had little choice in the matter.

Archer could tell this man's abilities just by looking at him. He possesed the ability to copy any swords he had ever seen. What a foolish power something only deserving of Fakers.

As the swords begun to fly Archer spoke. "What a fool, you think you match me you faker?"

100%

The man with red eyes could feel it but it was rather faint, a power so similar it could be called his own after leaving the church he began to run so as to make it in time to witness the event.

Who do you want to win?

1. Archer (Gilgamesh)
2. Saber (Emiya)
3. Archer (Gilgamesh the other one who lives with Kotomine.)
4. Everyone/No-one

mangafreak7793
August 3rd, 2011, 02:35 AM
1 = Mongrels

Bloble
August 3rd, 2011, 02:37 AM
4. Saber gets owned by Gil, then the other Gil comes out and the two Golden Kings fight it out to see who's the true King.
As they fight the battle gets so intense that they both use Ea against each other and obliterate the Emiya residence.
Then Emiya gets back up and uses UBW, taking down both of the Gils in an all out assault using all of his prana. After destroying them both he starts fading and professes sadness at the path this war had taken before dying completely.

Yeah, I'm choosing that one.

Milbunk
August 3rd, 2011, 02:38 AM
I like that idea so much I'm adding it.

core_88
August 3rd, 2011, 02:40 AM
2. Cuz the two Gils starts to fight and ignore Emiya since he's only a faker.

NanayaMode
August 3rd, 2011, 02:43 AM
2. EMIYA. Maybe we can have a route where he actually survives to the end.

Alulim
August 3rd, 2011, 02:45 AM

Milbunk
August 3rd, 2011, 02:51 AM
I've decided that whoever wins will get time skips of them battling the other Servants with you choosing who wins and continues the battles. If 4 is chosen the battle will become a battle royal with everyone joining at the same time. (I'll still let you choose who you want to win.)

RacingeR
August 3rd, 2011, 03:29 AM

Counterguardian
August 3rd, 2011, 03:36 AM
2. EMIYA. Maybe we can have a route where he actually survives to the end.

There is, it's called Unlimited Blade Works.

I'm voting 4 by the way.

Bloble
August 3rd, 2011, 03:37 AM
I'm still voting 4, and I'll also be voting for EMIYA to eke out a win somehow.

NanayaMode
August 3rd, 2011, 03:45 AM
There is, it's called Unlimited Blade Works.
Let me rephrase that. One where he makes it to the end without coming back for some unexplained reason after being defeated. One where he is active for the entire war.

Mike1984
August 3rd, 2011, 04:11 AM
Option 1, because I want to see where that goes....

Larekko12
August 5th, 2011, 05:27 PM
I drastically overestimated Gil's control of his swords. Emiya win

Emiya avenge yourself. Summoning Excalibur may be possible as a Saber.

eddyak
August 5th, 2011, 05:46 PM
Let me rephrase that. One where he makes it to the end without coming back for some unexplained reason after being defeated. One where he is active for the entire war.
Oh, he wasn't defeated. Just pretending to be.

Counterguardian
August 5th, 2011, 07:40 PM
Oh, he wasn't defeated. Just pretending to be.

This.

You see, what Archer was actually thinking was that seeing that he couldn't KILL his past self, he'd just KS the hell out of him.

neothoron
August 6th, 2011, 04:53 AM
Ah well, at least Shirou did not use a Command Seal too early. It could have been useful later.</sarcasm>

I will point out a plot hole that could have been relevant: you mentioned that, in the case Rin had died, you intended to have servant Emiya intervene in the War later thanks to Independent Action… but Independent Action is, as far as I know, an Archer class skill.

Also, for who will win… I'll take 1: Current-Archer/Gil. It's a bad end after all, there is no need to lobby for our favourite characters to live a bit longer (also, having Emiya-servant win when he categorically says that he cannot win, is not that good for the narrative flow). My only wish now is that Rin should, one way or another, engineer both Gils' demise.

EnigmaticFellow
August 6th, 2011, 12:17 PM
I'm going with option 4 since I want that battle-royal.

Milbunk
August 19th, 2011, 02:08 AM
Sorry for the long delay I had a bit of trouble with the grammar but I got a little help from Irun and it's all good now.

The fight continued between the golden king and the red knight. When Archer shot his swords Emiya would respond to his barrage by dodging the flying swords or hitting them away with his own blades, but this strategy was starting to fail and the red knight could no longer keep up with the increasingly faster pace of the rain of swords.

'I have little choice. I will have to activate my power now.' Checking to make sure Rin had really left he began to say a phrase; one that would summon him and his foe to his world.

“I am the bone of my- oh shit.” Before he could even start chanting his aria he saw it. At first he mistook him for an illusion, but after a few checks he was sure of it. Standing on the gate of the Emiya mansion was the same man he was fighting. Of course Emiya knew who he was but the first one did not.

After also noticing his presence the Archer turned around to see himself standing on the gate. “What's this? Another faker? What has this world come to?”

“Faker? I believe you and that foolish red knight are the fakers here, after all I am the real king and you are the cheap copy summoned by just as worthless Master.”

“What a foolish man you are. I can already tell you have been corrupted by this future worlds taint, even if you might have been me you no longer are.”

Emiya was astounded. First, he was fighting what should have been the final battle - endgame material in every sense of the phrase, for the king of heroes was never an opponent to be taken lightly - way too early and now the other one which was meant to be the final fight was also here. 'He must've sensed a copy of his own power and came to investigate. I'm just gonna have to stay out of this until one of them is defeated...then I might stand a chance.'

Turning around, Emiya slowly began to walk away and out of their range when they both turned to him. “What do you think you're doing you faker?” They both snapped their fingers and two chains came entrapping him in a mess of chains. “You will wait here until we are finished then I shall deal with you like the faker you are.” Said the Gilgamesh standing on the gate.

Though he might've been able to free himself from one strand of these divine chains, two was too much. Sighing, the red knight finally resigned himself to his fate of waiting for the two kings to inevitably destroy the city with collateral damage from their fury.

Just as he had predicted both of the kings had finally tired of talking and had begun to launch identical rains of swords at the other, seeking nothing more to the prove their own supremacy.

100%

The figure who had been watching and waiting in the winter city for over ten years sighed. He knew a lot about this boy but he didn't expect this particular one to be fatally injured so early. “Well if he's already ruined this dimension I might as well put my own special touch on it.”

Of course all three of the men were two busy with each other to notice the figure who had appeared and dragged the broken boy's body into the shadows. They also didn't notice him using his power to heal him back to par. “Quite a lucky man you are, Mr. Emiya." He spoke to the boy with a somewhat wry grin sparkling over his grizzled, elderly features. "You should awake in a few minutes now just to do a little bit more.”

After muttering a few more things he returned to the dimension inside dimensions to start what would become one of the greatest Servant battles ever recorded in the history of Holy Grail Wars.

100%

The blue knight of the lance had finally returned to the church after his confrontation with Shirou and Archer. Walking up to the priest he spoke to the man, his voice full of disgust.

“There I've finished your dirty work all of the Servants have been scouted."

The priest turned, feeling Lancer's intense hatred for him, but not caring for it all the while. Instead however he was rather interested in his other Servant's discovery. 'What an interesting find' Kotomine thought to himself, intrigued by the turn of events. 'Surviving ten years only to find yourself re-summoned.'

He was about to tell Lancer to wait until further orders when he felt a slight tug. It was as if a voice was speaking to him from another dimension altogether. “Wouldn't it be much more interesting to send Lancer to go and fight? Think of all the suffering and chaos that could appear from even more Servants fighting?”

As if seeing this as a valid point he spoke to Lancer, gathering his power to use a command seal on him. After all, the great the strength and power of the Servants fighting all at once the more chaos that would inevitably ensue. “Congratulations Lancer, since you have completed such a simple task with ease I see it fit to give you a gift. Return to the Emiya mansion and when you arrive I want you to fight there until no man remains.” His hand briefly flashed as the seal took place.

Lancer was confused, he thought that the priest did not want him to kill anyone. Now here he was ordering him to go and kill. “O-okay then.” With his mind thrown into confusion by the priest's sudden change of heart the blue servant of the Lance raced off into the night, eager to finally get to fight to his true potential.

100%

The mysterious woman had already entered her temple and summoned herself a Servant of her own. With a wave of her hand the crystal ball in front of her shifted its view changing from a dense mist to more of a clear picture revealing the beginning of the fight of Saber and Archer followed by the appearance of the other Archer and Saber's imprisonment.

She had just about decided to stay out of this fight when she also felt a strange voice talking to her from seemingly nowhere. “Why would you skip such a great opportunity? Think about it, if you entered into such confusion one might even be able to take one of them for your own. After all the more the merrier of course you may need protection and not even your army of bone soldiers would be able to fight all of them. Why not take your secret? With him your chances of taking one of them would increase greatly and I know that you have the power to move him.”

Mistaking this mysterious voice for her own she considered it before deciding. Standing up she turned and walked off to prepare for the nights battle. If luck favored her maybe she would be able to capture a powerful tool for victory.

Before leaving she went to her Master's quarters, where Kuzuki was reading a book that she herself had little interest in. “Master, I wanted to inform you that I will be leaving for a while.”

“Are you going to participate in the fight that is currently going on?” Of course Kuzuki wasn't psychic and neither did he have any magic powers. He had simply been informed by the same voice that there was a grand battle of very powerful Servants going underway at the moment and that it would be wise of him to lend his powers to his Servant.

“H-how did you know about that?” Caster was stunned. How did he find out? Was she too obvious about it, or maybe it was something else, something that allowed him to find out another way? “Yes. I shall be participating in it with you, but you do not need to worry about it.” She wouldn't be able to stand it if he got hurt after all, he was the one man to show compassion to her.

“If you are to go I think it would be best if I came as well. I did tell you that I would help you anyway I could. As long as I myself was not in any danger.”

“V-very well then if that is want you want.” Caster did not want him to come along but she also did not want to disagree with him if letting him come would let him be happy then she would allow it. Of course not without a few spells to make sure he would stay safe.

“Alright then shall we? Oh but first let me know when you have finished the preparations with you Servant. Then we will be on our way.

“O-of course.” Her mind confused with her Master's knowledge of her secret movements she walked off and begun her preparations in order to join the rising battle.

100%

The blue haired boy saw the fight and also saw that the battle had begun to grow. One by one more Servants began to join. 'Hmm,' the boy thought to himself, ready to leap at the chance to prove himself in combat, 'This could be an excellent chance to show the power of my Servant.' “Come Rider we are going, I think it's about time we showed just how powerful we are.”

With those words the boy and his purple haired Servant walked into the night preparing themselves for the battle that was about to come.

100%

"Onii-chan, why?" The white haired girl could feel the presence of the Servants. She could also tell the rest of them were preparing themselves to join the fight. But she was confused, why would he do something so stupid? Did he really want all of the people here to die?

The girl steeled her thoughts as she reminded herself why she was here in the first place. “If that's what he really wants then I shall help. Come Berserker we shall destroy these Servants." The little girl and the giant accompanying her that was her own Servant made their way to the conflict.

Alright I'll let you guys decide how this is gonna go. Who do you want who to fight? Will it be a seven on seven ffa or will some team up against others? Also say who you want to win.

NanayaMode
August 19th, 2011, 03:22 AM
Two words: Charlie Foxtrot.

With the exception of EMIYA (he's tied up), Rin (trying to free/protect EMIYA), Illya (can't kill Illya), and Shirou (he just got revived, he shouldn't be killed off again), all the other Servants and Masters kill each.

EnigmaticFellow
August 19th, 2011, 11:58 AM
I'll go with the EVERYONE DIES option due to the collateral damage caused by all the Servants, especially the Gilgameshes, fighting eachother. No one deserves to live in this awesome cluster-fuck of a fight.

ItsaRandomUsername
August 19th, 2011, 12:06 PM
It's like Fate/Zero all over again!!

Larekko12
August 21st, 2011, 07:37 PM
This is truly cluster fucked. Well Rdier get murked like a dog. She's not running properly and Gilgamesh times TWO is out there spamming NPs. Beserker and Caster can team up they know each other.

Also Caster may just may get a little voice in her head saying how some enlightened self interest in removing that expiration date may help her last forever?

Caster?Illya can team with Emiya, rin and the revived Shirou and they can try to stop this clusterfuck/have a grand old time.

Lancer is gonna be rolling like a G in a free for all cause his nature let him ignore the major hazard two Gils figthing.

Hopefully Shirou Gil wins and command blocked eventually by shirou getting emergency magic charged.

Milbunk
August 27th, 2011, 01:38 AM
Alright thanks to a bit of help from Ace I know what I shall do. I will post the next piece either tomorrow or the next few days.

Milbunk
September 5th, 2011, 11:46 PM
And here is the next part.

Both of the kings noticed the arrival of not one, but at least six more Servants. Stopping their current fight they turned to prepare themselves for their next course of action. Taking identical red drill swords from their respective gates they both began to charge.

The following attack was so devastating that Zelretch left that dimension for good and began to work on other things.

DEAD END (Tiger Dojo on hold)

Now it’s time to go with the other choice so I’ll continue from way back.

Shouting with all my might I tried to get the strange man to listen. I wouldn’t be able to stand it if I was the cause for Tohsaka’s death.

Funny thing command seals are, sometimes they know just what to do in a situation to make things right.

As I shouted just the right phrase a felt a slight burning sensation on my hand and a feeling as if I had lost something. “Will you please listen to me!”

The king had almost thought he had something in his own ear, for this voice it sounded almost familiar, like he had heard it before. Of course how could he nearly forget such a voice, it was in fact the voice of the one man who could stand up to him.

Lowering his hand the weapons that had appeared disappeared just as suddenly. Turning his head he faced the boy. “What do you think you are doing, you piece of trash, do you really think imitating him will work against me? “

I had no idea what he was talking about, what does he mean imitating? “Imitating? I was only asking you to listen! I don’t want to see people die and if you are willing to kill Tohsaka then I will do everything I can to stop you!”

Tohsaka Rin was confused, she had only come over to make sure that blue servant wouldn’t kill Shirou, but when she arrived she found him running away and now she could see why. Though he didn’t seem to notice very well the Servant he summoned was one of great power. Yet here he was fighting with him as if he was just a normal human.

Yelling out to them may not be the best option but it was better then standing here and waiting for them to stop fighting. Besides even she could tell that those weapons he had were even stronger then Saber’s swords. Not mention the fact he had just used one of his command seals to seemingly little effect.

“Hey Emiya-kun are you going keep fighting or will you invite us in already? It’s not very nice to keep the person who saved your life waiting, you know.”

They had been arguing for quite some time now, so long in fact that he had completely forgotten the other two people who were standing a ways away.

What should I do?
Invite her inside, she may be able to help me sort through tonight’s mess.
Tell her to go away, this golden man might try to kill her if he got the chance and I’m not sure I could stop him again.

mangafreak7793
September 5th, 2011, 11:58 PM
1. Just because.

Alulim
September 6th, 2011, 12:05 AM
...Hmm, Al will go with 1.

burningclaw2
September 6th, 2011, 12:05 AM
2. go away so I can talk to the guy wearing gold pants and see wtf is going on

Larekko12
September 6th, 2011, 01:41 AM
1: A king does not let debts go unpaid and as his summoner we represent him and his existence. But for the love of God don't turn your back on him.

NanayaMode
September 6th, 2011, 03:24 AM
Invite her inside, she may be able to help me sort through tonight’s mess.

Fireburst7
September 6th, 2011, 03:57 AM
1. Gil isn't going to let her walk away anyway.

Bloble
September 6th, 2011, 10:34 AM
1. If Saber isn't here we might as well go for Rin route! And with Golden rule on our side she's bound to like us even more!

Mike1984
September 6th, 2011, 10:44 AM
Hmm, well, inviting her inside seems like the obvious choice, but that last comment makes me very tempted to get rid of her....

Techlet
September 6th, 2011, 11:02 AM
1. *imagines Gil in an apron*

nununu
September 6th, 2011, 11:11 AM
1. Shirou would be left clueless and confused otherwise

Mike1984
September 6th, 2011, 12:15 PM
Yeah, I'm going to say option 1, although with the obvious proviso that I do not want this to follow a Rin route, if possible.

burningclaw2
September 6th, 2011, 12:44 PM
Rin will be Swordrained soon if I get my way kufufufufu :neco_arc:

Mike1984
September 6th, 2011, 01:04 PM
Well, I certainly don't intend to allow that....

Larekko12
September 6th, 2011, 04:04 PM
Rin route is good and great and nice and lack any manner of chance of Gil being Snatched by an Angra and us having to fight when he has had the ability to hold back ripped from him..