PDA

View Full Version : Puella Magi Madoka Magica Portable

Ruca_Milda
August 13th, 2011, 06:36 PM
GET HYPE (http://madoka-magica-game.channel.or.jp)

There's a PV up on the site. Apparently, it's gonna be a rogue-like RPG, will have new Witches, and you'll be able to see stuff from each character's POV, including Kyubey.

I bless the fact I have a PSP <3

Alulim
August 13th, 2011, 06:39 PM
I curse the fact that I lack a PSP.

I got the 3DS recently so...(That was before I learned about Extra's localization and this.)

Lotus Saint
August 13th, 2011, 07:14 PM
I want a PSP. ;_;

ItsaRandomUsername
August 13th, 2011, 07:19 PM
I need a new PSP. ;_;

Anyone know if the Sony Vita plays PSP CDs?

Ace
August 13th, 2011, 07:52 PM
PSP, why don't I have you? ;_;

MZeroX
August 13th, 2011, 07:53 PM
as far as a 40 second check on google tells me, Sony is "considering PSP UMD compatibility", but nothing certain has been said.

Megaolix
August 13th, 2011, 07:59 PM
Nitro+ is part of this. Should we fear for the girls?

MZeroX
August 13th, 2011, 08:18 PM
Seeing how Urobuchi wrote the original, i don't see why that'd make any difference.

Megaolix
August 13th, 2011, 08:25 PM
Seeing how Urobochi wrote the original, i don't see why that'd make any difference.
Sorry about that. I never cared much who created what and just learned he was part of N+.

AzureGrimoire
August 13th, 2011, 08:36 PM
PSP... *Looks at my budget*
Crap...

MZeroX
August 13th, 2011, 09:12 PM
Sorry about that. I never cared much who created what and just learned he was part of N+.
don't worry too much, though it'd be in your best interest to figure out which authors and directors you enjoy more than just which companies. if you can track the authors and directors, you have a better chance of finding things you enjoy, rather than just hitting up the same company and getting more often than not hits but still getting a fair amount of misses. maximizing enjoyment takes some effort. >_>;

Mcjon01
August 13th, 2011, 09:44 PM
I need a new PSP. ;_;

Anyone know if the Sony Vita plays PSP CDs?

No UMD drive on the Vita, unfortunately. D:

Well, not that unfortunately, since UMDs suck and cards are better. But it means that the Vita's backwards compatibility is likely going to be limited to downloadable games.