PDA

View Full Version : Lemon / Fluff Ideas

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

ItsaRandomUsername
March 15th, 2011, 04:15 PM
Ideas for sweet and smut, or smutty sweetness, are to be discussed here. These are eroge games, y'know.

Pairings, scenarios, etc. are all welcomed here.

Keyne
March 15th, 2011, 04:56 PM
Hmm... I'll throw a "what if". Arturia harbors certain strong feelings towards Lancelot, but it's platonic. What if those feelings were even stronger? What would happen then? What would Guinevere do if she was told: "I'm sorry my Queen, but I love my King more."? Speculations, speculations, speculations. :3

ItsaRandomUsername
March 15th, 2011, 05:02 PM
Actually, I approve. Poor Lance gets stiffed SO HARD, it would be rather nice to see something like that.

Although, that would make the Berserker vs. Saber fight in Fate/Zero just as painful, possibly even more so.

Keyne
March 15th, 2011, 05:05 PM
I'd say it'd be even more painful to them both.

Grant
March 15th, 2011, 05:05 PM
How about an AU where a year before the war Rin tries to openly talk with Sakura only for Sakura finally break down and let her know everything, including Sakura's jealousy. With Shirou standing behind them the entire time. Lemon wouldn't be the main point (though present) but Shirou and Rin trying to save Sakura while dealing with their own guilt.

eddyak
March 15th, 2011, 05:07 PM
What guilt?

Keyne
March 15th, 2011, 05:08 PM
Enjoy your worms, Shirou and Rin.

eddyak
March 15th, 2011, 05:09 PM
Seconded.

Mike1984
March 15th, 2011, 05:10 PM
What guilt?

The guilt of not finding out sooner, and of living a reasonable life whilst her sister suffered agonising torture in the house next door, without ever making any effort to even visit her?

Whether or not she should feel guilty, there is no doubt that she will feel guilty, just like Sakura feels guilty post-HF even though she was not at fault for any of what happened there.

Nah, Rin's smarter than that, and she is perfectly capable of helping Sakura given enough time to plan things.

Grant
March 15th, 2011, 05:13 PM
The guilt of not finding out sooner, and of living a reasonable life whilst her sister suffered agonising torture in the house next door, without ever making any effort to even visit her?

Whether or not she should feel guilty, there is no doubt that she will feel guilty, just like Sakura feels guilty post-HF even though she was not at fault for any of what happened there.

Nah, Rin's smarter than that, and she is perfectly capable of helping Sakura given enough time to plan things.

I didn't mean that it was logical guilt, just that I'm fairly sure there would be a sense of it. Rin's taunts at the end of Heaven's Feel seemed more (to me at least) telling her to stop wallowing in self-pity after the fact and to try to move on. As for Shirou...he'd probably feel guilty if a mosquito got swatted and he didn't save it. He has definite anger at himself for not finding out in Heaven's Feel.

eddyak
March 15th, 2011, 05:13 PM
Rin might be smarter than that, but Zouken's smarter than Rin. He's a living contingency plan. Rin and Shirou are worm food.

Grant
March 15th, 2011, 05:15 PM
Zouken might be intelligent but he's actually relatively weak as well. He's gotten so weak that he can't even survive direct sunlight anymore. If Rin stops and realizes just how dangerous he is (and goes to Kotomine for help) she stands a fair chance of surviving.

Mike1984
March 15th, 2011, 05:17 PM
Yeah.

Zouken isn't "smarter than Rin", for one thing. He's just in a better position than her in HF, because she lacks the information needed to solve the issues he's causing. Here, Rin would be a lot better prepared, and she says herself that if she were to spend half a year analysing the worms she could make a spell to take control of them.

ItsaRandomUsername
March 15th, 2011, 05:18 PM
The EDICTS! They're back with a FUCKING VENGEANCE! Good God!

eddyak
March 15th, 2011, 05:22 PM
Sure, spend half a year analysing the worms whilst Zouken sits back going "I bet that Tohsaka girl's just sitting around doing nothing. Heh, heh, heh."

This is the guy who found a way to change a magus's attributes, and managed to recreate a Servant from nothing. This is the guy who helped develop the Holy Grail War itself. This is the guy who Xanatos'd Caster into killing Kuzuki, got Saber away from her Master and only lost when he caught Idiot Villain Syndrome and went out into the open, right in front of a church executor who he knew was a credible threat.

And he still didn't die even then.

Say what you want, Rin's toast.

Keyne
March 15th, 2011, 05:27 PM
They only have a month for it in this scenario.

Mike1984
March 15th, 2011, 05:28 PM
Sure, spend half a year analysing the worms whilst Zouken sits back going "I bet that Tohsaka girl's just sitting around doing nothing. Heh, heh, heh."

This is the guy who found a way to change a magus's attributes, and managed to recreate a Servant from nothing. This is the guy who helped develop the Holy Grail War itself. This is the guy who Xanatos'd Caster into killing Kuzuki, got Saber away from her Master and only lost when he caught Idiot Villain Syndrome and went out into the open, right in front of a church executor who he knew was a credible threat.

And he still didn't die even then.

Say what you want, Rin's toast.

Again, Rin is not stupid. Further, it's proven in HF that Zouken can't actually directly harm her, at least not easily. As for Shirou, well, if he had half a year with Rin, he'd likely become a UBW expert, and then Zouken couldn't take him down either.

They only have a month for it in this scenario.

Why?

eddyak
March 15th, 2011, 05:32 PM
Who said Rin's stupid? Zouken's just that much better than she is.

Keyne
March 15th, 2011, 05:32 PM
Ah, sorry. My bad. I read it to fast and didn't quite pay attention. They have a year or so.

Mike1984
March 15th, 2011, 05:49 PM
Who said Rin's stupid? Zouken's just that much better than she is.

But he's not, though. He's a less powerful magus, he's totally batshit insane and we have no evidence that he's any smarter than her.

His only advantage is information, and his power over Sakura. He knows what is going on, and she doesn't, which makes it hard for her to plan things effectively.

Theocrass
March 15th, 2011, 06:02 PM
What about a Holy Grail War, where all the Servants are future variations of Shirou? I've actually been putting serious thought into this. I've even begun developing the idea. -.-'

Saber: Mind of Steel Shirou
Archer: EMIYA
Lancer: Shirou who grew up with Rin and is obsessed with track? Weight loss instructor Shirou?
Rider: Televangelist K Shirou :3
Caster: Would be based on Emiya Kirika
Berserker: Would basically be Emilya
Assassin: ??????

Keyne
March 15th, 2011, 06:04 PM
What about a Holy Grail War, where all the Servants are future variations of Shirou? I've actually been putting serious thought into this. I've even begun developing the idea. -.-'

Saber: Mind of Steel Shirou
Archer: EMIYA
Lancer: Shirou who grew up with Rin and is obsessed with track? Weight loss instructor Shirou?
Rider: Televangelist K Shirou :3
Caster: Would be based on Emiya Kirika
Berserker: Would basically be Emilya
Assassin: Hassan-il-Emiyah
fix'd

Grant
March 15th, 2011, 06:05 PM
Probably should start a new thread for random FSN ideas since this one doesn't seem to be very WAFFY or Lemony. Maybe Assassin could be Kiritsugu (there was one fic that used that idea but it's sadly dead now) or Gabriel Blessing's Gilshirou?

Theocrass
March 15th, 2011, 06:09 PM
Gabe's Shirou doesn't fit the assassin theme.

I think instead, I'd have one of Kirei's Assassins survive the war instead of Gilgamesh (that means they would also take in the Grail's corruption). That Assassin would raise Shirou.

Also, yes I think you're right Grant.

ItsaRandomUsername
March 15th, 2011, 06:11 PM
These aren't fluff/lemons! Begone

Theocrass
March 15th, 2011, 06:12 PM
Fair enough IRUn-dono, fair enough.

I was going to post an idea here, but I don't have one right now. :D

ItsaRandomUsername
March 15th, 2011, 06:14 PM
Fair enough IRUn-dono, fair enough.

I was going to post an idea here, but I don't have one right now. :D

I like the idea, so go and post it here, if you will:
http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php?101-Type-Moon-Fanfic-Ideas

ItsaRandomUsername
March 16th, 2011, 04:44 AM
Female MC x Leonard B. Haraway

Her Fem-Gland is strong.

Keyne
March 16th, 2011, 04:47 AM
Irun, mah Saber/Shirou/Irisviel fic whar? ;C;

ItsaRandomUsername
March 16th, 2011, 04:53 AM
I'm in the process of writing it! The internet'll have it soon! Be patient!

*opens a new Word document. Titles it "As of Yet Untitled Saber/Shirou/Irisviel FateZero Fluff Story*

Oh, and you weren't supposed to see that.

Keyne
March 16th, 2011, 04:56 AM
The Internet will lose its value if it doesn't appear. ;~; Its meaning will be shattered.

ItsaRandomUsername
March 16th, 2011, 04:56 AM
It shall grace the internet in good time, worry not my comrade-in-arms!

Keyne
March 16th, 2011, 05:02 AM
Your words are like melody and a healing balm to both my ears and mind. A day shall come when this fic will change the Internet forever. And it will be glorious.

ItsaRandomUsername
March 16th, 2011, 10:28 AM
An AU Timeline with Shirou x Alice.

Keyne
March 16th, 2011, 10:30 AM
An AU Timeline with Shirou x Alice.

Marvellous. :|

ItsaRandomUsername
March 16th, 2011, 10:30 AM
Can you say "adorable date?"

Kotonoha
March 16th, 2011, 10:31 AM
Oh you lolicon.

ItsaRandomUsername
March 16th, 2011, 10:32 AM
Not EXTRA!Alice, Mahayo!Alice.

Keyne
March 16th, 2011, 10:34 AM
I knew from the start. :|

ItsaRandomUsername
March 16th, 2011, 10:35 AM
Keyne's got the right idea.

Male MC x Extra!Alice. Happy now, Koto?

Kotonoha
March 16th, 2011, 11:09 AM
No, it should be female MC!

Egophobia
March 16th, 2011, 11:24 AM
This is a bit out of left field, but I would bloody commission someone to do something fluffy with Caren, since I really don't consider myself an adept writer of fanfiction. Not with Shirou or Avenger, either- hell, right now I'm interested in seeing her and Ciel together...maybe with an awkward first meeting being Ciel finding out that she's the girl Mr. Dawn uses as a partner, and Caren's "power" reacting badly to the latent evil that is Roa's presence within Ciel. Cue Caren constantly deploying her light verbal abuse on Ciel every time this ruins whatever outfit she happened to be wearing at the time.

Neir
March 16th, 2011, 12:03 PM
Not EXTRA!Alice, Mahayo!Alice.

I immediately thought MegaTen!Alice. And was deeply concerned.

mangafreak7793
March 16th, 2011, 10:57 PM
I like but what's the scenario for this Shirou x Mahoyo Alice ?

Theocrass
March 17th, 2011, 12:12 AM
Has anyone else ever wanted to see Berserker (Lancelot) go: "I am in despair!"

I think that would be a great bit of fluff. Imagine that being the last thing he says to Saber after she kills him.

Kotonoha
March 17th, 2011, 04:25 AM
He can't say that, that's Shinji's line!

ItsaRandomUsername
March 17th, 2011, 04:28 AM
I like but what's the scenario for this Shirou x Mahoyo Alice ?

Well, like I said, it would have to be an AU so that we do not contradict the "timeline: of Type-MOON. Easily done enough.

Anyway, this is what I have so far in terms of ideas:
About one year before the 5th Holy Grail War starts (although this could be chaged around to much closer to the date if the story calls for it) Shirou is walking through the hallways early in the morning, before classes begin with nothing to do looking for stuff to fix and other Shirou-y things to do. However, he notices a girl wearing some sort of uniform different from the school's usual uniform - fast asleep in the hallway, leaning up against the wall.

Shirou, being the considerate guy that he is, decides to take it upon himself to wake up this strange girl and ask if there's anything wrong/if she is lost/etc. etc. He gently shakes her awake,and her eyes open up slowly asthey look right at him - not in a judgmental way, not in a slightly-peeved way, not a "WTF is he doing?" sort of way, just looking at him, with no other meaning to it other than looking.

================================================== =============

"Excuse me? Um, ex-excuse me?" I gently shake the sleeping girl so that I won't force her awake. To do so otherwise would be just plain rude.

"Hm-hmmm?" She makes a soft, quiet sound - and her eyes open in an unrushed manner. Her head turns in my direction, and our gazes meet. Actually...she's rather...pretty.

Crap. I think I'm blushing slightly.

"Oh, uh, sorry if I'm bothering you, but, you fell asleep in the middle of the hallway."

"I know." she replies simply, her deep, deep purple - nearly black - eyes still staring at me. Wait...staring is not the right word. It's not as if she's purposefully lock gazes with me, but rather simply looking, like one would do out of a window at a calm scene.

"Oh. What I mean is, why fall asleep in the hallway?"

"Because I was tired."

"That's...not what I mean. Why the hallway? Why not somewhere else?"

"I was comfortable here, that is why."

This girl is not trying to look down on me, or say things matter-of-factly, or think of me as an idiot - in spite of my inquiries. She's frank, but simple and polite. The way she talks is straightforward and calm.

"Okay then, sorry about this. I thought there was something wrong, or something." I begin apologizing for waking this girl, since she seems to know perfectly well what she is doing.

"You do not need to apologize. After all, it is rather unusual for someone to be asleep in the middle of a hallway like this, but I decided I would not mind a short rest for a little while......I thank you for your concern."

"Oh, Thank you." Just now, I begin to realize something. "Hey, my name is Emiya Shirou - what's yours?" I might as well get acquainted with her since we've been holding a "conversation" like this - it'd be rude not to, in my opinion.

"Alice." The girl lifts herself from the floor and dusts off her robelike uniform as she tells me her name. "Alice Kuonji."

"Alright then, nice to meet you - Alice."

Alice nods in response.

"So..." a question is still nagging me somewhat. "Why were you in the hallway by yourself again? I mean, besides sleeping, that is."

"I was lost."

"Lost?" Perhaps I can help. "Were you supposed to meet with someone?"

Alice shakes her head gently, putting in as little effort as required - not because she's apathetic, but because there's no need to overdo it. "I was trying to find the office."

"Oh? What for?"

"So I can register. I'll be a transfer student to here soon, so I needed to find the office. But I did not know where it was, so I slept in the hall, waiting."

Huh - She's kind of strange, but you know what? It's not a bad kind, not at all. I don't think I'd exactly mind having her join the school as a new student.

"I know where the office is. I can take you there if it's okay with you."

"......if you please."

So, I begin to walk down the hall - with Alice following me closely.

x-x-X-x-x

"Hey, who's that girl with Emiya?"

"Huh? Hey, you're right."

"Is she new? I don't recognize her."

"Of course she's new. That's not our uniform."

"How do you know she's just not visiting?"

"All I know is that she's my type."

"You're right, she's actually pretty cute."

"Maybe Emiya knows, since he's the one with her..."

"Hey! Emiyaaa! Who's the babe? Your girlfriend?"

"You should introduce her if you know who she is!"
I just keep on walking forward, ignoring the guys as I pass them by. I don't respond to them, since doing so would prompt further conversation at this point, and I don't want them to bother Alice. But, I guess I cannot block them out as completely as I think I can -

"Shirou. Your face is red. Are you cold?" Alice notices. We jst met and she's already calling me by my first name. I'm...not sure what to think of that.

"C-c-cold?! I'm not cold, r-really." Damn, seems like she noticed the faint blush. Or perhaps it's not as faint as I think it is...

"Do you have a fever, then?" She lifts her hand up to my face to test my temperature.

W-w-w-wait! Hold up! This is a little -

*pat*

Her palm...is on my forehead.

"Oh. Uh, uh, umm, oh, uhh, th-thanks. Could you, uh, would you...?"

"You should take medicine later if you still feel this warm." Alice concludes as she removes her hand from my face. "You may ask me for some if you wish."

The guys...see this happen to me.

I really do turn beet-red now.

"In that case, here. Take it right now, keep down the temperature." the soon-to-be-transfer student decides.

"Hey, wait! It's not what you think it is-"

"Say 'ah'."

x-x-X-x-x

"Well, here we are," I explain to Alice. "Here's the main office."

Uhhh...the medicine. My head feels really funny now...

"Thank you, Shirou." She begins to walk to the office door, but then stops shortly in front, just as I am about to go.

"Shirou?"

"Hmm?"

"Thank you for your concerns."

Alice turns to face me once more. But something seems different. What is it exact-

A smile. Alice Kuonji is smiling softly, gently, caringly.

At Emiya Shirou.

__________________________________________________ ____________

Then things get interesting later on when the Grail War happens, since Alice will still have her witchcraft abilities.

And for all intents and purposes, Alice is one year Shirou's junior - although if Alice is the same age it won't mess with the idea at all.

All in all, I like this idea. Lots of potential for sweetness, it is quite malleable, and when Mahaoyo finally comes out it could even be a pretty cool story once it gets supplemented with Mahayo's canon.

Yeah...Shirou x Alice. I like this idea.
More to possibly come.

Keyne
March 17th, 2011, 04:36 AM
kyuuuuuuuu~~~t! *C*

ItsaRandomUsername
March 17th, 2011, 04:37 AM
I wanna write a date now! But I know I have other things to do! :C

Keyne
March 17th, 2011, 04:39 AM
Saber/Shirou/Irisviel whar? ;C;

ItsaRandomUsername
March 17th, 2011, 04:50 AM
Today or tomorrow. Or the day after.

It's close~

Keyne
March 17th, 2011, 04:55 AM
My mind is telling me that if it doesn't happen soon, the whole world will collapse. ;C;

Tesculpture
March 17th, 2011, 05:28 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing more!

mangafreak7793
March 17th, 2011, 07:29 AM
I like it, I sort of want to see the date or rather the differences in the holy grail war because Alice is in it

Grant
March 17th, 2011, 08:01 AM
Oh well, I was hoping for SMT Alice. I think she'd fit in nicely.

mangafreak7793
March 17th, 2011, 04:33 PM
well it would appease IRUN's hunger for lolis

ItsaRandomUsername
March 17th, 2011, 08:02 PM
No.
SMT Alice x Shirou = DO NOT WANT

Mahayo Alice all the way, biznatches!

mangafreak7793
March 17th, 2011, 08:49 PM
I agree, I would fund it if i could

ItsaRandomUsername
March 17th, 2011, 09:20 PM
I'll write more if I get the time/the idea gremlins party around in my head/Mahayo comes out so I get some actual material to work with.

That said, I do like the idea and would want to expand more on it given the chance.

mangafreak7793
March 17th, 2011, 09:27 PM
Not before F/ID of coarse, I'm still twitching on what's going to happen next

ItsaRandomUsername
March 19th, 2011, 04:42 PM
Male!Archer x Female!Gilgamesh

Theocrass
March 19th, 2011, 04:46 PM
"F-Faker! What are you doing!?"

Or

"W-What the hell are you doing?!"

"Silence, mongrel! You are mine to claim, as is everything else on this planet!"

"WHAT?!?"

"Do you always cry like a woman during lovemaking? Now, open your legs at once!"

eddyak
March 19th, 2011, 08:24 PM
I'd have thought female Gil would be more of an ice queen-type. More like...

Gil: *Icy glare down at Archer* "Mongrel. Down on your knees. Your queen requires lip service."

Archer: "........." *turned on*

Elf
March 20th, 2011, 01:00 AM
Male!Archer x Female!Gilgamesh

I would hit this like the fist of an angry god.

It would be epic hate sex.

Now . . .

Instead of dying when he fought Berserker, Rin uses her last command seal to bring Archer back to her before Berserker kills him. However, he's in rough shape and their contract's all but null and void.

ItsaRandomUsername
March 20th, 2011, 01:46 AM
Archer x Aoko

I can see this working. Working quite well.

Elf
March 20th, 2011, 01:54 AM
Archer x Aoko

I can see this working. Working quite well.

Especially since Nasu said he based Rin off Aoko . . .

So, that would make Aoko an older version of Rin . . .

Someone needs to fucking write this now.

Kratosirving
March 20th, 2011, 02:09 AM
Especially since Nasu said he based Rin off Aoko . . .

So, that would make Aoko an older version of Rin . . .

Someone needs to fucking write this now.

Hmm, does that basically mean that in Black Princesses you had a "go fuck yourself" moment with the RinXAoko scene?

mangafreak7793
March 20th, 2011, 02:24 AM
I think this has been done before AyakoxShirou ?

Theocrass
March 20th, 2011, 02:29 AM
Shirou x Blue!

A fic where they meet, have sex, and profit! Or something like that.

ItsaRandomUsername
March 20th, 2011, 02:32 AM
A personal favorie of mine.

For a route with a different tone, Ayako should represent the "normal people" that Hero!Shirou would want to save, so her route would likely branch off from a psuedo-UBW storyline rather early, what with the premature activation of the barrier. Say, he ends up going to the Hospital to watch over her as she is caught in the field because of twinges of guilt, which Ayako interprets as something else (subconsciously, it is also the same for Shirou).

Ayako is no magus, she is not the descendant of any line, she is just a normal girl. And yet, she is the one Shirou wants to keep safe from the badness of the HGW. She's even squishier than he is. Ayako would be the literal "normal life" he wants to protect.

For a minor kicker, Ayako has circuit potential. Not that Caster or whomever would want to use her as a vessel.
And, hot love-scenes that happen because they desire each other.

Similar to some elements of HF, but laden with UBW idealisms since Shirou would be running in "save the people" mode.

Theocrass
March 20th, 2011, 02:34 AM
That ... that actually sounds quite lovely IRUn-dono. You've managed to pierce through slabs of fur, fat, muscle, and a bishop's robe to reach my grizzly bear heart. It does sound very sweet and fluffly.

mangafreak7793
March 20th, 2011, 02:43 AM
Oh For Nasu's sake somebody FIND THIS

ItsaRandomUsername
March 20th, 2011, 02:47 AM
I'd love to call dibs.

I just need to find the time for Ayako's route now... and God-knows what else the Idea Gremlins cook up.
Stop coming up with ideas for one-shots, dammit!

Theocrass
March 20th, 2011, 02:49 AM
You have my sympathies, IRUn-dono. Would you like my spirit bear to kill them for you?

ItsaRandomUsername
March 20th, 2011, 02:50 AM
If you don't mind, that'd be great.

mangafreak7793
March 20th, 2011, 03:11 AM
Oi,Oi I'm one of those idea people so don't go killing me off

ItsaRandomUsername
March 20th, 2011, 03:31 AM
You're not a gremlin, so you're safe.

...are you???

mangafreak7793
March 20th, 2011, 03:35 AM
perhaps....:)

Theocrass
March 20th, 2011, 12:08 PM
Wut is dis, I dun even ...

Elf
March 20th, 2011, 02:05 PM
Hmm, does that basically mean that in Black Princesses you had a "go fuck yourself" moment with the RinXAoko scene?

Not at the time when I wrote it. I had no idea that Nasu based Rin off Aoko. It's rather hilarious in hind sight though.

Sooooo. Archer X Aoko.

I think probably after UBW time line, so A.) Rin's already taken (so that's out of the way) and B.) There's potential for a Grail War like conflict.

Waver, Rin and Shirou are heading to Fuyuki to dismantle the Grail. (Could be that Zouken's activated Sakura, haven't thought that far ahead yet.) Aoko goes there as well, and to toke an idea from my Dear Husband she acts as Shirou's "sensei" for magecraft. Well, she "borrows" Rin's pendent and uses her Magic as well as the Psudo-Grail stuff going on and Summons Archer.

Theocrass
March 20th, 2011, 02:08 PM
Didn't Alfheim do Archer x Aoko in his Fletching oneshot?

Keyne
March 20th, 2011, 02:09 PM
Elf-tan, you once said that there would be an Archer/Saber fic with feeding scenes. Whar it?

Theocrass
March 20th, 2011, 02:09 PM
Archer+Saber+feeding scene?! Can I haz sum?

ItsaRandomUsername
March 20th, 2011, 02:12 PM
Didn't Alfheim do Archer x Aoko in his Fletching oneshot?

Archer x Ciel, actually.

Theocrass
March 20th, 2011, 02:15 PM
^ Damn, my bad. I'm all embarrassed now. I can't believe I'd forgotten it.

Elf
March 20th, 2011, 02:23 PM
Elf-tan, you once said that there would be an Archer/Saber fic with feeding scenes. Whar it?

I gotta finish "Steel and Cherry Blossoms" first, Keyne. Then I can move on to . . . The Archer/Saber fic which needs a name. "Enter Avalon" is too cheesy. Then I'll do ArcherxRider. Come on, after all of their slamming chemistry in "Steel and Cherry Blossoms" they need a fic to themselves. (Actually, it'll probably be an off shoot of it.) Thanks to Kerian for the title, "Fire and Glasses".

But yes, the Archer and Saber story would have to have something involving a cute scene where Archer teasingly hand feeds an increasingly blushing Saber.

Keyne
March 20th, 2011, 02:24 PM
I normally don't like Archer/Saber, but I'll read it as long as you write it. "In Elf we trust" or sumthan along those lines.

Theocrass
March 20th, 2011, 02:27 PM
^ I'm not too fond of it either, but well I've never really SEEN it, so I can't be sure how it actually makes me feel.

mangafreak7793
March 20th, 2011, 02:32 PM
I actually want to see a ArcherxSaber since that will be a Shirou that lost his sight on what he originally wanted and made a poor choice in the end

ShikixShiki or maybe Mikiyax all three personalities

Keyne
March 20th, 2011, 02:32 PM
Well, the setting would have to be kinda UBWish or HAish. Archer would have to cure himself of his assholeness, because Saber can't stand that. And, since it's Elf, he'd have to show his romantic parts. Those physical ones, too. The only thing I'm curious about is how it will fit if you know what I mean. She has a body of a 15-year-old and he's nearly 30. That thing will be much bigger than Shirou's equipment.

...because it's Elf, the Mistress of Pr0n.

Theocrass
March 20th, 2011, 02:37 PM
^ Blasphemy! Shirou's sword is the greatest sword EVA! But wait! Archer is Shirou too! Does Shirou's sword get better with age. I'm so con-fuu-sed!

Keyne
March 20th, 2011, 02:39 PM
^ Blasphemy! Shirou's sword is the greatest sword EVA! But wait! Archer is Shirou too! Does Shirou's sword get better with age. I'm so con-fuu-sed!

Yes! Shirou's sword will grow and evolve! Soon it'll have sockets for gems!

Theocrass
March 20th, 2011, 02:41 PM
^ That sounds very unpleasant, and somewhat painful, really.

Keyne
March 20th, 2011, 02:43 PM
^ That sounds very unpleasant, and somewhat painful, really.

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Yes, his penis will still grow for a good few years.

ItsaRandomUsername
March 20th, 2011, 02:45 PM
Gemcraft enhanced cock? What? Is he going to be exorcising evil with it or something? Might as well douse it in holy water should the need arise.

Theocrass
March 20th, 2011, 02:47 PM
How did we get to this topic, again? -.-'

ItsaRandomUsername
March 20th, 2011, 02:48 PM
Swords and gems.

Keyne
March 20th, 2011, 02:48 PM
Gemcraft enhanced cock? What? Is he going to be exorcising evil with it or something? Might as well douse it in holy water should the need arise.

He'll go to a jewelcrafter and socket three + 40 ap red gems and a meta gem in his glans.

pffffhahahhahahhahahha

ItsaRandomUsername
March 20th, 2011, 02:50 PM
How about a Chocobo-summoning Materia as well? So that way he'll never be without a ride ever again?

Mike1984
Well, the setting would have to be kinda UBWish or HAish. Archer would have to cure himself of his assholeness, because Saber can't stand that. And, since it's Elf, he'd have to show his romantic parts. Those physical ones, too. The only thing I'm curious about is how it will fit if you know what I mean. She has a body of a 15-year-old and he's nearly 30. That thing will be much bigger than Shirou's equipment.

Well, a UBW-like scenario would probably make most sense, although it's hard to see how she could keep both Archer and Saber around in that situation. Alternately, something like Steel and Cherry Blossoms (but with Shirou paired with Sakura rather than Saber) could work, as could something like the setting for the cop buddy fic (but with Saber remaining instead of Lancer or Rider).

Theocrass
^^-___________-

ItsaRandomUsername
March 20th, 2011, 02:53 PM
^^-___________-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBuiiI6gTGI

Keyne
March 20th, 2011, 02:54 PM
Well, a UBW-like scenario would probably make most sense, although it's hard to see how she could keep both Archer and Saber around in that situation. Alternately, something like Steel and Cherry Blossoms (but with Shirou paired with Sakura rather than Saber) could work, as could something like the setting for the cop buddy fic (but with Saber remaining instead of Lancer or Rider).
Nah, it's a clean swap: Shirou/Rin and Archer/Saber.

Theocrass
March 20th, 2011, 02:54 PM
YOUR CHILDISH ANTICS DO NOT AMUSE ME, IRUN-DONO!

Okay they do.

Mike1984
March 20th, 2011, 02:57 PM
Nah, it's a clean swap: Shirou/Rin and Archer/Saber.

But, how does Saber remain? She has no prana supply.

Also, Shirou isn't with Rin in any of these fics, and nor is she with Archer, for that matter. And, further, Rin x Shirou is canon, whereas Rin x Archer isn't (as much as Elf wishes otherwise). So, what do you mean by a "clean swap"?

Elf
March 20th, 2011, 02:58 PM

...because it's Elf, the Mistress of Pr0n.

That's actually something that would be addressed in the story. Their size difference. I mean, it's bad enough with Rin. (Rin's not THAT much bigger than tiny Saber) but Saber's even smaller. At this point though, I would think that Saber would like to get into a romantic relationship with no obligations for her country.

And considering Shirou's MASSIVE growth spurt for him to become as tall as Archer . . . there would have been growing pretty much everywhere.

However no gem implants. That's a sad day for everyone.

Keyne
March 20th, 2011, 02:59 PM
But, how does Saber remain? She has no prana supply.

Also, Shirou isn't with Rin in any of these fics, and nor is he with Archer, for that matter.

As you suggested: a "Steel and Cherry Blossoms" setting.

That's actually something that would be addressed in the story. Their size difference. I mean, it's bad enough with Rin. (Rin's not THAT much bigger than tiny Saber) but Saber's even smaller. At this point though, I would think that Saber would like to get into a romantic relationship with no obligations for her country.

And considering Shirou's MASSIVE growth spurt for him to become as tall as Archer . . . there would have been growing pretty much everywhere.

However no gem implants. That's a sad day for everyone.
Aye, I hear ya. And the gem implants were a joke. XD

Mike1984
March 20th, 2011, 03:02 PM
As you suggested: a "Steel and Cherry Blossoms" setting.

Then a "clean swap" would be swapping Shirou for Archer, putting him with Sakura, not with Rin... :p

There is no single swap which could result in pairing Saber with Archer and Rin with Shirou, because Rin in Steel and Cherry Blossoms is with Lancer.

Keyne
March 20th, 2011, 03:06 PM
Then a "clean swap" would be swapping Shirou for Archer, putting him with Sakura, not with Rin... :p

There is no single swap which could result in pairing Saber with Archer and Rin with Shirou, because Rin in Steel and Cherry Blossoms is with Lancer.

Setting in terms of how the Servants were made to remain in Fuyuki.

Mike1984
March 20th, 2011, 03:10 PM
Setting in terms of how the Servants were made to remain in Fuyuki.

Erm, what?

In Steel and Cherry Blossoms, the servants are still there because Shirou wished for them all to be resurrected and given bodies. The pairings are not in any way fixed, and the easiest way to get Saber x Archer is if you switch Saber and Sakura around. Plus, if it's a similar setting to Steel and Cherry Blossoms, then you'd end up with the events going much the same way, since Rider would still seek out Archer to save Sakura.

Keyne
March 20th, 2011, 03:13 PM
I said what I wanted to say. I will not dwell in this any longer.

Theocrass
March 20th, 2011, 03:15 PM
I'm liking these ideas a lot guys. That being said, does this really belong here instead of the Fanfic Ideas thread?

Keyne
March 20th, 2011, 03:16 PM
No, there can be sex here since it's Elf who'll be writing this, so it belongs here, bro.

Elf
March 20th, 2011, 04:44 PM
No, there can be sex here since it's Elf who'll be writing this, so it belongs here, bro.

Yeah, it's pretty much an unwritten rule that almost every story I write will have a sex scene. Just there's LOTS and lots of plot before the porn. My characters have to EARN their hot dickings!

As for the setting to the Archer/Saber story, I already have it planned out. It's like the one for "Steel and Cherry Blossoms" where all the Grail War participants were wished back by dues ex machina. Just the events were more slanted towards Heaven's Feel than the UBW/Fate mix of S&CB. So that means Shirou and Sakura are happily together. However, Lancer's not with Rin in this scenario. So yes, a Rin/Archer/Saber threesome end is possible. (The story will probably end something like, "As the three of them joined hands, Tohsaka Rin smiled. She thought, Finally, when one of my plans does work, it's the one that I really wanted to work..")

The idea was that after the War Saber has no idea what she wants to do with her life. She's confused, conflicted, and spends most of her time at Shirou's pretty much . . . well, Saber becomes a NEET. She's miserable and lonely. She constantly hears Shirou and Sakura having sex, even though the two do try to muffle, and Rider has no qualms pointing out that everyone is pulling their weight around the Emiya house except for her.

Archer on the other hand is doing quite well. He's on very good terms with Rin, to the fact she officially appoints him as the De Facto Supervisor of Fuyuki when she's away. Basically, when she's not there his word is Rin's, and Rin has made it very clear to the ex-Servants and the Association. Of course, he'll have his repair shop but he's doing other things in town as well. (Fujimura-domo would definitely be involved at one point.) Archer has purpose, he's come to terms with his ideal and satisfied that Shirou's not a hero of justice, but a hero for Matou Sakura, and he and Rin are on very good terms. (Since this is more leaning towards what happened in HF, he died protecting Rin and company, and his arm did get surgically attached to Shirou.)

He realizes that he can't change his past, but he's out of his Special Hell and he's going to make the most of the new life he has. He still helps people and he does patrol Fuyuki. He also has mob ties and is working to make Rin quite the small empire.

Especially since Rin's alone in London.

And then one day he runs into a very miserable Saber.

Mike1984
March 20th, 2011, 04:52 PM
He's on very good terms with Rin, to the fact she officially appoints him as the De Facto Supervisor of Fuyuki when she's away.

Wouldn't that be Sakura, though? She's more of a magus than Archer is, after all.

Other than that, the setting seems to work pretty well, and it's basically what I was expecting.

Keyne
March 20th, 2011, 04:52 PM
This is very interesting and I like it very much. But if it's after HF, then Saber will have also one more internal problem. I imagine her constantly belittling and blaming herself that she willingly wanted to hurt Shirou even though she was controlled by evil and tried to keep her rage on the tightest leash possible. That's how she is, taking every blame on her. Sakura would be over it, but Saber would dwell in it, and it would be eating her from the inside. And since she can't find any comfort in one Emiya, who could possibly do something about it, maybe the other one will.

How about "The Broken Sword" for a title?

Elf
March 20th, 2011, 05:06 PM
Wouldn't that be Sakura, though? She's more of a magus than Archer is, after all.

Other than that, the setting seems to work pretty well, and it's basically what I was expecting.

The reason why Sakura is because there's really no one else. Honestly, with everything that has happened to Sakura because of magecraft and being a "magi" I'd think if she didn't have to supervise she wouldn't. Not to mention, there's a chance as the Supervisor that Sakura may very well have to kill someone. After what happened with the Shadow, I doubt Sakura's going to be too eager to pull the trigger so to speak.

Archer on the other hand, even though he doesn't like to kill, will have to if the situation commands it.

Not to mention, it's a dangerous position. Yes, Sakura has Rider and Shirou, but why put her little sister in danger when she has Archer who would readily except the responsibility?

Also, Archer has also proven his loyalty to her from "death" and beyond. And . . . deep down, Archer still wants to be a hero. So Rin has a way to let him on terms he can cope with.

This is very interesting and I like it very much. But if it's after HF, then Saber will have also one more internal problem. I imagine her constantly belittling and blaming herself that she willingly wanted to hurt Shirou even though she was controlled by evil and tried to keep her rage on the tightest leash possible. That's how she is, taking every blame on her. Sakura would be over it, but Saber would dwell in it, and it would be eating her from the inside. And since she can't find any comfort in one Emiya, who could possibly do something about it, maybe the other one will.

How about "The Broken Sword" for a title?

Yes this too. Saber's having to cope with becoming "Dark". All of her rage and suppressed issues were pulled to the forefront due to the taint. She's made to realize all she had given up and all the anger and resentment she'd felt over the years. Not to mention she was willing and wanting to hurt people she had chosen to protect. Sakura has Rider and Shirou to help her out, Saber doesn't. One thing is she doesn't think it's her place to ask for comfort and acceptance for someone she tried to kill and the fact she has to depend on them for her existence isn't easy for her pride to bare.

She needs help, but she feels that there's no one to understand what she's going through. (There was no Emiya Vs EMIYA in this story, no kinship in their wishes as there was in UBW or S&CB.) Not to mention she has guilt for not being able to rewrite the choosing of the King. She is filled with regret and anger that her wish was carelessly thrown away and is being forced to live again.

Keyne
March 20th, 2011, 05:21 PM
Yes this too. Saber's having to cope with becoming "Dark". All of her rage and suppressed issues were pulled to the forefront due to the taint. She's made to realize all she had given up and all the anger and resentment she'd felt over the years. Not to mention she was willing and wanting to hurt people she had chosen to protect. Sakura has Rider and Shirou to help her out, Saber doesn't. One thing is she doesn't think it's her place to ask for comfort and acceptance for someone she tried to kill and the fact she has to depend on them for her existence isn't easy for her pride to bare.

She needs help, but she feels that there's no one to understand what she's going through. (There was no Emiya Vs EMIYA in this story, no kinship in their wishes as there was in UBW or S&CB.) Not to mention she has guilt for not being able to rewrite the choosing of the King. She is filled with regret and anger that her wish was carelessly thrown away and is being forced to live again.
Exactly. I'll also add what I learned from F/UC. Fate was "I wasn't wrong.", UBW was "The ideal I had wasn't wrong." and HF was "I was wrong, all the way.", since Angra evoked all the negative emotions in her. Archer will have to correct that thinking pattern.

Mike1984
March 20th, 2011, 05:21 PM
The reason why Sakura is because there's really no one else. Honestly, with everything that has happened to Sakura because of magecraft and being a "magi" I'd think if she didn't have to supervise she wouldn't. Not to mention, there's a chance as the Supervisor that Sakura may very well have to kill someone. After what happened with the Shadow, I doubt Sakura's going to be too eager to pull the trigger so to speak.

Well, that's true, I guess, but equally I'm not sure she'd want to leave Sakura in the power of someone else (after all, as a magus in Fuyuki, technically she's supposed to answer to the Second Owner), even more so since I'd assume that Archer and Shirou would still have a somewhat frosty relationship. After all, she could be the person who ends up being the "danger".

Archer on the other hand, even though he doesn't like to kill, will have to if the situation commands it.

Yeah, that's true.

Not to mention, it's a dangerous position. Yes, Sakura has Rider and Shirou, but why put her little sister in danger when she has Archer who would readily except the responsibility?

Well, this is true, but I can't imagine she wouldn't get dragged into any mess that came about.

Also, Archer has also proven his loyalty to her from "death" and beyond. And . . . deep down, Archer still wants to be a hero. So Rin has a way to let him on terms he can cope with.

Yeah, I guess that making him the "protector" of Fuyuki seems somewhat sensible.

Yeah, this makes sense. I wasn't sure how HF-like you intended to make this story, but if she's turned Dark she's going to feel very bad about it, and Sakura and Shirou aren't going to be able to help her because they're the ones who were "responsible" for it in the first place.

Elf
March 20th, 2011, 07:50 PM
Exactly. I'll also add what I learned from F/UC. Fate was "I wasn't wrong.", UBW was "The ideal I had wasn't wrong." and HF was "I was wrong, all the way.", since Angra evoked all the negative emotions in her. Archer will have to correct that thinking pattern.

Oh, he'll help her. He'll help her with HIS COCK.

In all seriousness though, he understands what she's going through, and considering how hard it was for him to accept it, it'll be even harder for Saber. However, he does know that once she realizes she wasn't wrong she'll be better off and can move on. Not to mention Saber in this mental state isn't exactly stable. True while she's not doing her prana burst she's just a tiny girl, but she does have that ability as well as Excalibur. Also, I'd assume that Shirou would have found out about Avalon from Archer and given it back to her, so she doesn't even have that connection with Shirou anymore.

Archer's going to be keeping a close watch on all of the Servants still in Fuyuki. (Sadly, no Ilya and Kevin Sorbo Herc. The Happily Ever After here has a price too.) Not to mention Archer has his own guilt issues about not being able to save his Saber and get her to the mindset he'd seen glimpses of in his other summonings. Here he has a chance to make amends of his own.

Well, that's true, I guess, but equally I'm not sure she'd want to leave Sakura in the power of someone else (after all, as a magus in Fuyuki, technically she's supposed to answer to the Second Owner), even more so since I'd assume that Archer and Shirou would still have a somewhat frosty relationship. After all, she could be the person who ends up being the "danger".

Actually, Archer and Shirou are on better terms than you'd imagine. True they're not going to share a beer together anytime soon, but they're not at each other's throats either. Shirou respects and feels sorry for Archer, and Archer's a bit envious and happy at Shirou's situation. Archer wouldn't let anything happen to Sakura for two reasons A.) She's Rin's sister. B.) He doesn't want to see Shirou go down a path worse than his.

Well, this is true, but I can't imagine she wouldn't get dragged into any mess that came about.

Depends on the mess it is. He has no problems keeping Sakura, Rider, and Shirou in the dark if need be. Hell, there are some things he won't tell Rin unless she forces it out of him.

Yeah, I guess that making him the "protector" of Fuyuki seems somewhat sensible.

I knew that you'd see it my way. :)

Yeah, this makes sense. I wasn't sure how HF-like you intended to make this story, but if she's turned Dark she's going to feel very bad about it, and Sakura and Shirou aren't going to be able to help her because they're the ones who were "responsible" for it in the first place.

And Shirou and Sakura feel guilty about it and feel sorry for her, but they don't know how to help her. Her situation is almost impossible for both of them to understand, and Saber's not talking. So they bend themselves backwards almost, much to Rider's dismay, to make her as happy and comfortable as possible. And even though Saber adores the food she's getting, it's making her feel even worse and useless.

She wants peace, wants to die, but due to Avalon she really can't unless she went out and challenged Gilgamesh to a fight. Which would end up with her getting raped and turned into his pet and not what she wanted. And in her heart of hearts she misses her corruption and the clarity of thought it gave her.

Wow . . . and here I was going to write a lighter more comedic fic, but . . . Elf does enjoy the grimdark.

Keyne
March 20th, 2011, 08:12 PM
That's just it. Saber is not only broken, but also has no reason to exist, and the guilt and sorrow only make things worse. Depressed is not a word I'd use in her situation for it's too weak. Hell, I'd bet there wouldn't be a night when she wouldn't just break into tears, after her mask shattered into pieces. There is no room for comedy here but some jokes in a futile attempt to cheer her up.
Now, I'd really, really, REALLY love to read that fic!

Theocrass
March 20th, 2011, 08:18 PM
^ Man, that's ... really depressing.

Keyne
March 20th, 2011, 08:21 PM
I know.

By the way:

http://img864.imageshack.us/img864/7919/29d3a9b2197854313cb9f2f.png

IT'S SPRING! SPRINGTIME HAS COME!!

Theocrass
March 20th, 2011, 08:35 PM
Really? It's cloudy and gloomy over here in Los Angeles.

Keyne
March 20th, 2011, 08:36 PM
That's cause you still have winter there. :3 It was sunny all day long here.

Theocrass
March 20th, 2011, 08:42 PM
:P

Luckeh.

Anyways! I was thinking ... (while I do secretly and perversely ship them somewhat) I'd like to see a scene where Irisviel meets Shirou as a child, presumably after Kiritsugu adopts him or before or she could even be the one to convince him. Obviously, this would be somewhat AU.

mangafreak7793
March 20th, 2011, 08:43 PM
I think that's the Magical girl Illya Universe...

Theocrass
March 20th, 2011, 08:45 PM
^ That verse does not have any such scene, to the best of my knowledge, and anyways that's a completely different verse. I'm talking about this happening in the Nasuverse, with adjustments to make it plausible/possible.

Elf
March 20th, 2011, 09:04 PM
That's just it. Saber is not only broken, but also has no reason to exist, and the guilt and sorrow only make things worse. Depressed is not a word I'd use in her situation for it's too weak. Hell, I'd bet there wouldn't be a night when she wouldn't just break into tears, after her mask shattered into pieces. There is no room for comedy here but some jokes in a futile attempt to cheer her up.
Now, I'd really, really, REALLY love to read that fic!

LOL, now I really want to write it. As soon as Steel and Cherry Blossoms is over, I will.

I am still going to use my one comedic idea though. Even though know, while outwardly funny will be even more depressing. :(

Keyne
March 20th, 2011, 09:09 PM
...and that will take some time, won't it? ;~;

Elf
March 20th, 2011, 09:19 PM
...and that will take some time, won't it? ;~;

Finishing S&CB? Hopefully not that much longer. Pretty much build up Sakura/Archer, have them have sex and then everyone lived happily ever after.

Another thing would be Gil too. Even though, I doubt he's wanting a broken Saber. He's not going to want her seeing her depressed. He wants the snappy Saber who put him in his place and actually cared about her subjects.

He's still going to be GAR for Archer though.

(What? I sort of ship Gil/Archer. "Faaaakkkkkeerrr" doesn't help.)

Altima of the Gates
March 20th, 2011, 10:15 PM
You just couldn't stray away from some grimdark eh? Lol.

And Shirou and Sakura feel guilty about it and feel sorry for her, but they don't know how to help her. Her situation is almost impossible for both of them to understand, and Saber's not talking.

Actually, at some point, I think Sakura could talk to her(since I always believed that not even Shirou could wipe away all feelings of guilt in the HF True setting), but yeah, it'll be much less effective from the person who was "responsible for it" like Mike said, even if there is the understanding between the two.

Also, lol at the ol' Gil/Archer back and forth. At least now his family jewels are safe. Wait...how did he live after being digested?

Elf
March 20th, 2011, 11:19 PM
You just couldn't stray away from some grimdark eh? Lol.

I love it! I can't help it. Besides I have H&B for the lighthearted fun stuff. However, no matter how GRIMDARK I get I give happy endings and happy sex to my pairing.

Actually, at some point, I think Sakura could talk to her(since I always believed that not even Shirou could wipe away all feelings of guilt in the HF True setting), but yeah, it'll be much less effective from the person who was "responsible for it" like Mike said, even if there is the understanding between the two.

At best Saber will just thank her for her concern. At worse Saber would think Sakura was pitying her and using her to assuage her own guilt. Then she would coldly shut Sakura down.

Also, lol at the ol' Gil/Archer back and forth. At least now his family jewels are safe. Wait...how did he live after being digested?

Because Sakura never nom-nomed him.

Besides, I want a kick ass Archer and Saber versus Gilgamesh fight!

Keyne
March 21st, 2011, 04:40 AM
Damn, now I'm hungry for that fic.

On a side note, I'd love to start writing my fic again, but I can't do it until the end of March. I have a deadline for a pretty important paper then. I'm planning on having Keyne undergo sexual treatment, but I can't make up my mind who to choose from the Emiya household (Shirou, Saber, Rin or Sakura)...

ItsaRandomUsername
March 21st, 2011, 04:48 AM
Don't worry, you have plenty of time to think about it. > ; )

Status update: HOMESTRETCH

Idea time:
Bazett x Avenger.

Neir
March 21st, 2011, 08:30 AM
Makinoji x Avenger

Panther digs dem tattoos.

Keyne
March 21st, 2011, 09:13 AM
This is not the crack pairings thread. :|

Neir
March 21st, 2011, 09:14 AM
I hope against hope that someone will think it isn't crack. Also, I misposted.

Kratosirving
March 21st, 2011, 09:55 AM
Hmm...Saber/Archer, or Shirou/Arcueid....

GOD DAMNIT! HARD 2 DECIDE!

Do your best, Elf-tan!

ItsaRandomUsername
March 24th, 2011, 06:56 PM
Post UBW True:
Some good ol' fashioned and downright delicious Rin x Ayako, which quickly evolves into Rin x Shirou x Ayako.

Theocrass
March 24th, 2011, 07:00 PM
Don't all Fate pairings eventually evolve to include Shirou?

ItsaRandomUsername
March 24th, 2011, 07:01 PM
Not unless you want him to get in on some Shinji x Gilgamesh action.

Shinji x Sark Sakura for a mindfuck. And she's the one calling the shots with her ribbon-tentacles. D:

Kotonoha
March 24th, 2011, 07:02 PM
okaywiththis.jpg

Knight of Rider
March 24th, 2011, 07:03 PM
How about some post HF Rin x Ayako x Rider? :3

Shirou is with Sakura of course...

Theocrass
March 24th, 2011, 07:07 PM
D00Ds, as long as it involves Shirou, I'm cool with it.

ItsaRandomUsername
March 24th, 2011, 07:08 PM
Girl!Shirou x Girl!Issei

Or, Shirou x Girl!Issei (MMMOOOOOEEEEE~)

Keyne
March 24th, 2011, 07:09 PM

Sex behind his waifu's back? Cleeeizy!

Theocrass
March 24th, 2011, 07:17 PM
@ IRUn: *Pant, pant, pant, pant* DO WANT!

mangafreak7793
March 24th, 2011, 07:30 PM
I think their was such a pairing before

Theocrass
March 24th, 2011, 07:32 PM
WHAR!?

Fatuous One
March 24th, 2011, 07:33 PM
WHAR!?

Side Effects (https://sites.google.com/site/tatariarchive/home/tmlc2/side)

;)

Theocrass
March 24th, 2011, 07:33 PM
You're AMAZING! :D

Much love, small human person friend.

Kotonoha
March 24th, 2011, 07:37 PM
Girl!Shirou x Girl!Issei

Coincidentally...

http://i55.tinypic.com/waj3a9.jpg

By the same person who did that genderswap manga in TM Ace recently.

Theocrass
March 24th, 2011, 07:40 PM
:D

Pant-worthy pic is pant-worthy.

ItsaRandomUsername
March 24th, 2011, 07:46 PM
Arihiko x Nanako

The word of the day is "HOOFJOB".

Mike1984
March 24th, 2011, 07:49 PM
Shinji x Sark Sakura for a mindfuck. And she's the one calling the shots with her ribbon-tentacles. D:

I'm not sure that's really crack, though. Although having said that that is a pretty good word to describe where Sakura's tentacles will be going....

This one I could definitely see....

Although, who wins the bet and who is the "prize"? :)

Kotonoha
March 24th, 2011, 10:08 PM
Shinji x Sark Sakura for a mindfuck.

Shark Sakura?

Sakura: "I'M A SHAAAARK SUCK MY DIIIICK I'M A SHAAAAAARK"
Shinji: ;_;

ItsaRandomUsername
March 24th, 2011, 10:44 PM
D'oh! Typo.

Theocrass
March 24th, 2011, 11:23 PM
^^ The mental image I just got from that earns you internet Kotonoha.

Neir
March 27th, 2011, 02:07 PM
Don't all Fate pairings eventually evolve to include Shirou?

After all the shit he went through in the game, don't you think he deserves it?

Theocrass
March 27th, 2011, 02:38 PM
True dat, brohan.

Elf
March 27th, 2011, 05:53 PM
Elf's Random Musings: I realize that "Steel and Cherry Blossoms" has now become the first part of a multi-fic series that I'm going to call "The Catharsis Series" dealing with Archer in multiple loops in a situation such as this with the Servants and second chances etc. Sakura's story is the first, then Saber, then Rider, and I might have to do one with Rin because . . . it's Rin. (Honestly, I'm sort of covering that territory in "The Hound and the Blacksmith" . . . Nah . . . Rin needs her time to shine too.)

The Saber one has been discussed about in great detail in an aftermath of a HF-like series of events where she went dark and is now having to cope with living again. I like Kenye's title of "The Broken Blade" but "That Ever Illusive Utopia" would work too.

Rider would be sort of an off-shoot of what happened in "Steel and Cherry Blossoms", but with Sakura ending up with Shirou. I would pair Saber off with Rin because Yuri FTW. Plus they are really cute together. That story would be "Fire and Glasses". (Kirean gave me that title idea. XD)

Last one would be Rin's story, but I don't know. I have a great idea to revamp "Black Princesses" in which Archer is taken by Alaya by Altrouge and made her Red Knight. Then Altrouge does her Xanatos Speed Chess in London, with Archer struggling to break free of her control with Rin's help.

eddyak
March 27th, 2011, 05:55 PM
I would pair Saber off with Rin because Yuri FTW.
Why have we- or rather, I- not seen any from you then?

Elf
March 27th, 2011, 05:58 PM

I wrote an AokoxRin scene in Black Princesses . . .

I don't know, partly because there is a lot of FSN yuri out there in form of fan art and doujins.

eddyak
March 27th, 2011, 06:06 PM
Don't think I was on BL when you were writing that one... I must've come a while after, then.

Mike1984
March 27th, 2011, 06:42 PM

Because she's Archer's pimp, and he's a guy? :p

Tobias
March 27th, 2011, 06:44 PM
Don't think I was on BL when you were writing that one... I must've come a while after, then.

It going on hold was a tragedy.

Altima of the Gates
March 27th, 2011, 07:03 PM
Well it is good now that she is restarting it. I was kind of sad to see it on hiatus myself.

Tobias
March 27th, 2011, 07:07 PM
cherry blossoms kind of lost me lately, and the detective thing wasn't my cup of tea, and her dropping fairy tail was wrist cuttingly bad news, so its theoretical reboot could potentially awesome.

TypeWannabe
March 27th, 2011, 09:24 PM
I would pair Saber off with Rin because Yuri FTW

I can't find the smiley for this, but I'm not happy. But whatev, you're idea, you go for it.

Theocrass
March 27th, 2011, 09:25 PM
Not a big fan of pairings that don't involve Shirou either.

Kotonoha
March 27th, 2011, 09:27 PM
Rin/Saber is an awesome pairing. SHUSH YOU.

ItsaRandomUsername
March 27th, 2011, 09:28 PM
Rin x Saber is one of my several OTPs, nothing's gonna change dat.

Post-HGW5 "Archer" x Alphard.

For some seriously hot Foe Yay. Seriously.

Theocrass
March 27th, 2011, 09:28 PM
Rin/Saber is an awesome pairing. SHUSH YOU.

NEVA!

@ IRUn-dono: Who dat? Sounds like a SPESS MAREEN

ItsaRandomUsername
March 27th, 2011, 09:30 PM
A character from Canaan - a Type-MOON anime.

Theocrass
March 27th, 2011, 09:31 PM
Thank God. I had a mental image of a Space Marine molesting Archer. It still won't leave me.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

SeiKeo
March 27th, 2011, 09:32 PM
Rin x Saber is one of my several OTPs, nothing's gonna change dat.

I approve of both of these.

Mike1984
March 27th, 2011, 09:57 PM
Not a big fan of pairings that don't involve Shirou either.

Well, they can't all be paired with Shirou....

TypeWannabe
March 27th, 2011, 09:58 PM
Well, they can't all be paired with Shirou....

What? Of course they can! Unlike Shiki's harem, Shirou's can actually share.

Mike1984
March 27th, 2011, 10:01 PM
What? Of course they can! Unlike Shiki's harem, Shirou's can actually share.

If you're living in fantasy land, or the girls find each other attractive as well as Shirou, then perhaps. A group relationship is fine, but one guy with a harem just isn't going to work out in the long run, unless the guy has a much greater sexual appetite and the girls are well-balanced enough and like each other enough not to get jealous of each other or keep jockeying for position in the relationship.

ItsaRandomUsername
March 27th, 2011, 10:04 PM
My forementioned "Shinji x Gilgamesh". Do you really want Shirou to be a part of that...?

mangafreak7793
March 27th, 2011, 10:06 PM
I want something with Ryougi Shiki, how about Emiya?

SeiKeo
March 27th, 2011, 10:06 PM
She's too good for him. Ryougi x Touko, however...

mangafreak7793
March 27th, 2011, 10:11 PM
How about MikiyaxToukoxShiki

Well someone has to teach shiki about a wife's 'night time' duties

TypeWannabe
March 27th, 2011, 10:13 PM
She's too good for him. Ryougi x Touko, however...

She's too good for him.

too good

http://tofupunk.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/wtf-is-this-shit-piccard.jpg

The girl was actually tricked quite stupid easily into believing that she could be a serial killer. She beat up innocent thugs in the streets that were doing nothing but standing around looking intimidating until she showed up. She killed the reanimated corpses of dozens of hotel stayers, likely caused hundreds in property damage, basically told a girl at the end of her life that Mikiya was hers and hers alone, didn't especially care when the Emiya expy died, etc etc. casually talked about destroying the current reality and substituting her own.

Theocrass
March 27th, 2011, 10:22 PM
I don't know anything about Ryougi, and that's the only thing that has kept me from raging so far. Emiya is too good for her, going by Type's description.

My forementioned "Shinji x Gilgamesh". Do you really want Shirou to be a part of that...?

IRUn-dono you clearly missed my earlier post where I said I'm fine with ANY pairing involving Shirou. He's my shipping bicycle. Everyone gets a turn! :D

ItsaRandomUsername
March 27th, 2011, 10:27 PM
I don't know anything about Ryougi, and that's the only thing that has kept me from raging so far. Emiya is too good for her, going by Type's description.

IRUn-dono you clearly missed my earlier post where I said I'm fine with ANY pairing involving Shirou. He's my shipping bicycle. Everyone gets a turn! :D

D:
...not really.

Theocrass
March 27th, 2011, 10:28 PM
Not really to what part? :3

I think you want to see Berserker x Shirou just as much as I do.

mangafreak7793
March 27th, 2011, 10:33 PM
Nobody thought of my MikiyaxShikixTouko ides pitch....

:(, its nice being ignored.....

Theocrass
March 27th, 2011, 10:34 PM
I don't know who any of those people are. :(

SeiKeo
March 27th, 2011, 10:34 PM
The girl was actually tricked quite stupid easily into believing that she could be a serial killer.

Not that that was unreasonable, as half of her personality is (or was) geared towards killing people.

She beat up innocent thugs in the streets that were doing nothing but standing around looking intimidating until she showed up.

The innocent thugs that attacked her first?

She killed the reanimated corpses of dozens of hotel stayers,

"reanimated corpses" Because killing zombies has ever been considered morally wrong.

likely caused hundreds in property damage,

Don't all proantagonists? (not literally)

basically told a girl at the end of her life that Mikiya was hers and hers alone,

The girl in question that tried to kill her, did kill quite a few innocent bystanders, and put Mikiya into a montlong sleep.

didn't especially care when the Emiya expy died, etc etc.

The guy that she didn't like anyways?

casually talked about destroying the current reality and substituting her own.

I reject your reality and substitute my own! /mythbuster Really, who doesn't wish for this at times?

EDIT:
ToukoxShikixMikiya

This is also a good idea.

Theocrass: Watch it. It's infinitely better than the Tsukihime anime.

Elf
March 27th, 2011, 10:35 PM

Oh god yes. Especially since Alphard likes to fuck with people and he would be someone she could fuck with.

mangafreak7793
March 27th, 2011, 10:38 PM
@LeaopardBear: :), glad to see someone agreeing with me

How does the idea of Touko teaching Shiki either before or during the honeymoon about her 'Nighttime' Duties as a wife

and maybe Azaka trying to cause havoc in anyway she can....

SeiKeo
March 27th, 2011, 10:39 PM
@LeaopardBear: :), glad to see someone agreeing with me

How does the idea of Touko teaching Shiki either before or during the honeymoon about her 'Nighttime' Duties as a wife

and maybe Azaka trying to cause havoc in anyway she can....

It sound like the best KnK lemon idea I've ever heard.

mangafreak7793
March 27th, 2011, 10:43 PM
Well I like some plot with my lemons and since I haven't seen any decent MikiyaxShiki lemons. I've been forming half-baked ideas on my own.

Heh, well I think I sense a lot of awkwardness in this since I've doubt Shiki seen that part of the male anatomy without cutting it up before so seeing Touko teach her will be hilarious/interesting. I can imagine Azaka stowing away in the baggage compartment only to be in another airplane leading to another part in the country.

Anyone going to fund this? Elf?

Tobias
March 27th, 2011, 10:44 PM
Rin/saber.

.....why....don't......I....like....this....!?

SeiKeo
March 27th, 2011, 10:44 PM
Good lemon ideas.

Fund it.

ItsaRandomUsername
March 27th, 2011, 10:47 PM
Oh god yes. Especially since Alphard likes to fuck with people and he would be someone she could fuck with.

Likewise. Archer would also be willing to play that game back with her as well. Naturally, this results in plenty of enmity-fueled UST which can only get resolved on the battlefield or in the bedroom. Since it's a lemon, it'll be interesting to see how the sexytimes come from point A to point B, given the nature of the two.

Theocrass
March 27th, 2011, 10:47 PM
Rin/saber.

.....why....don't......I....like....this....!?

Because it lacks Shirou.

Elf
March 27th, 2011, 10:58 PM
Likewise. Archer would also be willing to play that game back with her as well. Naturally, this results in plenty of enmity-fueled UST which can only get resolved on the battlefield or in the bedroom. Since it's a lemon, it'll be interesting to see how the sexytimes come from point A to point B, given the nature of the two.

Probably against a wall in some abandoned ruin or something they'd been fighting in. He unzips her pants, plays with her a little bit then J-JAM IT IN.

mangafreak7793
March 27th, 2011, 10:58 PM
^^You never seen KnK?

TypeWannabe
March 27th, 2011, 11:22 PM
Everything.

http://driph.com/words/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/e.gif

...maybe.

SeiKeo
March 27th, 2011, 11:37 PM
Oh God, I turned into Mike for a second there, didn't I?

ItsaRandomUsername
March 29th, 2011, 02:23 AM
Something I've been meaning to do for a while now:

An actual Bazett x Avenger lemon, complete with plot.
I'll get to it one of these days...

Theocrass
March 29th, 2011, 02:33 AM
One of these days!

mangafreak7793
March 29th, 2011, 07:14 PM
^^ looking forward t it

Kotonoha
March 29th, 2011, 07:18 PM
Something I've been meaning to do for a while now:

An actual Bazett x Avenger lemon, complete with plot.
I'll get to it one of these days...

Yesssssss.

Burnout
March 30th, 2011, 09:41 AM
I'd love to write a Mikiya/Asagami Fujino lemon, at some point- Then again, I've never really been comfortable writing lemons, to be honest. Still, I'd like to flesh out Fujino's 'route' in KnK, where the divergence would be Mikiya showing up for the appointment. Well, that and his attraction to Shiki being toned down.

Alternatively, something featuring Luvia. There was an excellent Luvia/Shirou fic on the old site, if I recall correctly.

Theocrass
March 30th, 2011, 09:45 AM
I'd like to see something involving Shirou, Neko, AND Taiga. :3

TheSpy
March 30th, 2011, 09:56 AM
Ok, Shirou and Taiga I can understand, but the only "Neko" in Type-MOON is Neko-Arc and a threesome with her, Taiga and Shirou is just disturbing...

Theocrass
March 30th, 2011, 09:58 AM
Nah, Neko is Shirou's boss. It's her nickname. She went to school with Taiga.

TheSpy
March 30th, 2011, 09:59 AM
Ah, alright, then you have my full support!

Kotonoha
March 30th, 2011, 10:15 AM
the only "Neko" in Type-MOON is Neko-Arc

Isn't it sad, Neko-san? ;_;

TheSpy
March 30th, 2011, 10:20 AM

Keyne
March 30th, 2011, 10:40 AM
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/1655/01cm.png
"Hmm?"

ItsaRandomUsername
March 30th, 2011, 10:56 AM
You're having a three-way with Taiga and Shirou. Looking forward to it?

Keyne
March 30th, 2011, 10:59 AM
You're having a three-way with Taiga and Shirou. Looking forward to it?

I just knew someone would mention that doujin. Sweet. *smugsmirk.jpg*

ItsaRandomUsername
March 30th, 2011, 11:04 AM
There's a doujin for that?!

Sauce plzkthanx.

Keyne
March 30th, 2011, 11:06 AM
There's a doujin for that?!

Sauce plzkthanx.

Wait... don't say you just made that threeway and never knew the only reference in existence which has Neko-san having sex. '_'

Sause: NSFW (http://g.e-hentai.org/g/24770/f828b04abb/)

ItsaRandomUsername
March 30th, 2011, 11:10 AM
I ... didn't?

Life is scary sometimes... :'(

Keyne
March 30th, 2011, 11:12 AM
I ... didn't?

Life is scary sometimes... :'(

Isn't it? :'( Here, have some MILK to cheer you up.

TheSpy
March 30th, 2011, 11:14 AM
Damn it!! I'm still in college!!! I can't click the link!!!

ItsaRandomUsername
March 30th, 2011, 11:15 AM
This MILK tastes weird....

Keyne
March 30th, 2011, 11:19 AM
This MILK tastes weird....

It may be a bit bitter, but it's all good for you.

Damn it!! I'm still in college!!! I can't click the link!!!
Ah-ah-ah, colleges are for learning, not watching porn. :]

TheSpy
March 30th, 2011, 01:33 PM
And now I'm home, so I will be lookin' at this.

TypeWannabe
March 30th, 2011, 03:30 PM
It has Taiga p00n. I am dissatisfied.

Keyne
March 30th, 2011, 03:33 PM
It has Taiga p00n. I am dissatisfied.

Y d00d?

TypeWannabe
March 30th, 2011, 03:37 PM
I already gave my reasons on the old board. I love her as a character, but I just cannot see her in a sexual light. The very idea is borderline absurd, even for a maniac.

Keyne
March 30th, 2011, 03:39 PM
I already gave my reasons on the old board. I love her as a character, but I just cannot see her in a sexual light. The very idea is borderline absurd, even for a maniac.

Ah eye c. Tiz ok mang. Eye undrstnd.

TheSpy
March 30th, 2011, 05:38 PM
Good thing it's only borderline absurd then.

Theocrass
March 30th, 2011, 05:56 PM
To each his own, I suppose. I on the other hand, love Shirou x Taiga.

mangafreak7793
March 30th, 2011, 09:01 PM
I'm not sure if this has been suggested but how about ShirouxThe master of Lancer who every time I spell her name wrong I manage to anger somebody.

Neir
March 30th, 2011, 09:02 PM
Bazett? She's still wonky over Avenger, so...

mangafreak7793
March 30th, 2011, 09:06 PM
Yeah her, but Avenger either took over Shirou's body or made himself in Shirou's image in the daytime he inherited the BAR so it will still be in effect.

Theocrass
March 30th, 2011, 09:09 PM
You guys do realize that we can just have them meet before Kotomine gets his claws into her, right? It doesn't have to be so terribly complicated.

eddyak
March 30th, 2011, 09:15 PM
You guys do realize that we can just have them meet before Kotomine gets his claws into her, right? It doesn't have to be so terribly complicated.
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT WHERE IS THAT PICTURE OF KOTOMINE WITH BEAR ARMS?

IT WOULD BE SO PERFECT HERE

mangafreak7793
March 30th, 2011, 09:18 PM

True, or if Bazett was conscious enough to perform first-aid on herself after bing attacked by Lancer and dragged herself to the Emiya residence.

Theocrass
March 30th, 2011, 09:26 PM
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT WHERE IS THAT PICTURE OF KOTOMINE WITH BEAR ARMS?

IT WOULD BE SO PERFECT HERE

-.-

Nice to see you're looking out for me Eddyak.

eddyak
March 30th, 2011, 09:28 PM
No, seriously- IT WAS ON THE OLD BL, AGES AGO

WHERE THE HELL IS IT

TRIPLE PUN MUST NOT BE WASTED

Erlkonig
March 30th, 2011, 09:35 PM
Not the one you're talking about, but...

http://i54.tinypic.com/10rqqug.jpg

/obligatory

mangafreak7793
March 30th, 2011, 10:42 PM
^ I've never seen such a horrifying image

ItsaRandomUsername
March 31st, 2011, 01:48 AM
Emiya Shirou x Asagami Fujino.

lethum
March 31st, 2011, 01:56 AM
Yay!

meevanhelot
March 31st, 2011, 08:20 AM
Who else thinks Shirou x Sella would be adorable?

Keyne
March 31st, 2011, 08:21 AM
*sings* Only you~~

Nah, I know I'm wrong. Irun ships anything with everything, so it's likely for him to agree. XDD

Theocrass
March 31st, 2011, 08:21 AM
^ B-but, I do that too!

Keyne
March 31st, 2011, 08:22 AM
I ship bears in exchange for bananas and coconuts. >8D

Theocrass
March 31st, 2011, 08:26 AM
W-What!? That's trafficking! You're destroying families! ;_;

Keyne
March 31st, 2011, 08:27 AM
W-What!? That's trafficking! You're destroying families! ;_;

*makes a KoTROLLmine's face* Problem?

Theocrass
March 31st, 2011, 08:34 AM
*Nods furiously*

How could you separate bear cubs from their families! Just look at how adorable and lovable they are!

http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/0850.jpg